[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yugioh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: FairyTailSnowWhite-TDIL-JP-NR.png (553KB, 384x561px) Image search: [Google]
FairyTailSnowWhite-TDIL-JP-NR.png
553KB, 384x561px
Discuss decks and stuff. Would be nice to get people that don't play Yugioh to discuss the game. For those interested in the card

Fairy Tail - Snow White

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; change it to face-down Defense Position. During either player's turn, if this card is in your Graveyard: You can banish 7 other cards from your hand, field, and/or Graveyard; Special Summon this card.
>>
>>48287031
Is this a pron?
>>
>>48287031

Yang Zing players are fascist neo-nazis
>>
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29248407
>>
What would it take for any non-yugioh players to start playing Yugioh?
>>
Is blue eyes still good or did it die?
>>
>>48287503
Waifu decks.
>>
>>48287031
What archetype is that?
>>
>>48288711
Probably because it says Fairy Tale in the name, probably some upcoming Fairy Tale archetype.
Also, banishing 7 cards seems like way to much for what you get out of it. It'd be neat to see the Fairy Tale archetype based around banishing though.
>>
>>48287031
What's the point of normal monsters with less than 1900 attack or defense? Or 5 star monsters with worse stats than summon skull/ labyrinth wall? Or fusion monsters that combine to shitty cards into a mediocre one at the cost of a poly?
Granted I haven't played since the first round of summoning cards came out, but 95% of yugioh cards strike me as unplayable trash. The meta among my friends was pretty much stone soldier/mystic elf/la ginn/vorse raider
>>
>>48289746
95% of them are unplayable trash, but some normal monsters (such as Dark Witch) are actually quite good in current meta strategies. And then there are Pendulum normal cards.

Besides Konami at least reprints everything. Like, including its strongest decks nowadays. The only real hard to get cards are prize cards (one of which is needed for a deck and is 1000, but still) and normal monsters.
>>
>>48287503
For the game not to be over in 1-3 turns.
>>
>>48288447
literally how I learned.
>>
>>48289949
What makes Dark witch good?
She requires a tribute there are cards with better attack or defence that are lvl4
>>
>>48290173
Because she can be used in a Monarch deck. her needing a tribute is good
>>
I played a shitload of Yugioh Tag Force 5 on PSP recently (like, 230 hours) and as a result, I bought two of my favourite decks in the game in real life, these being Frogs and Gladiator Beasts. I enjoy the game a lot and have been looking to get deeper into it as I only have like 1 person to play against unless I get off my ass and go to the game store. Couple questions - how viable is Red-Eyes as a real deck? I've been searching a round and there seems to be a good amount of decent support for it. Also, in general, how is the yugioh community? I found a lot of nice people playing magic but how is it with yugioh players?
>>
>>48290029
The Domain Monarch mirror match can last up to an hour on game 1.
>>
>>48293291
Red Eyes supposedly is getting new support.
>>
>>48293291
From my experience, Red-Eyes is more or less the same like blue eyes, but weaker. But still not bad at all.
>>
>>48287503
they have to contract the correct kind of autism
>>
>>48293291
>how is it with yugioh players?
Theft, cheating, niggery.
>>
>>48295820
Damn, really? Any stories to tell?
>>
>>48287503
A deck that they like to play and the usual plays and combos.
>>
>>48297792
I used to adore my Stratos/Ocean/Wildheart Scyscraper 2 deck, is there anything similar to that now, preferably using much of the same core cards?
>>
>>48290029
Can always do multiplayer matches.
>>
>>48297836
I can't really think of anything. You could try playing Masked Heroes, but usually the just sit on Dark Law and backrow.
>>
Say an anon wanted to be an autist and build a couple of Castlevania themed decks, how would he do it?

One deck for Dracula and his kind and another for the vampire hunters?
>>
File: VampireHunter-MP14-EN-SR-1E.png (361KB, 310x450px) Image search: [Google]
VampireHunter-MP14-EN-SR-1E.png
361KB, 310x450px
>>48299233
Vampires are a thing, so you could just build that. I don't think you can build anything for vampire hunters.
>>
>>48295833
Someone had an Exciton Knight (back when it was an expensive card) stolen out of their graveyard in the middle of a game.

The sleeve was still there too. He ended the game, scooped his cards up, and he was missing an Exciton and had an extra sleeve.

But like the other anon said about people who play YGO, he was king of the spergs so I didn't feel that bad about it.
>>
>>48299261
Yeah I have the old zombie madness deck along with red moon baby and P. of D. Might just revamp it to make it more castlevania like.

No clue what to do for hunters.
>>
>>48299300
I was also considering Ghostrick as well.
>>
>>48299300
>>48299329
If Dueling Network wasn't dead you could have just used that to make the decks. Now you'd have to get YGOPro.
>>
>>48293291
Did they ever make a redeyes/blueeyes fusion? A redeyes ultimate dragon?
>>
File: latest[1].png (369KB, 309x450px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
369KB, 309x450px
>>48299430
Closest thing we got.
>>
>>48299300
No m8, there's literally an entire archetype of just vampires, they have their own field spell and everything
>>
>>48299473
>2 normal monsters
Finally, a splashable fusion, muh dick!
>>
File: latest[1].png (324KB, 309x450px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
324KB, 309x450px
>>48299529
There's a lot of semigeneric fusions. Shaddolls have a Fusion for every attribute and can pretty much be combined with everything except Wind and Light, because the Wind Fusion is utter shit and the Light Fusion is banned.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.