[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #955: Reality Warping Contest Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 783
Thread images: 109

Jump Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>last time on Jumpchain...
>>48277688
>>
File: Kira and Killer Queen.jpg (120KB, 400x992px) Image search: [Google]
Kira and Killer Queen.jpg
120KB, 400x992px
>>48286956
So, Jumpers.

Do you ever interact with your Stand? Is it sentient? How is your relationship with it?
>>
>>48287016
Time Warp is not Sentient
I might kill myself if it was. I Loath that movie.
>>
>>48287016
Eternity has an...obsession with music and every so often, summons the headphones I got from my Persona Jump to listen to. Of course this means I have to deal with peeps thinkin' I'm disrespecting them when I suddenly have headphones on my head.

Considering that that usually happens when I need my music fix the most, I don't mind it too much. It's also led to some priceless moments, like the time some bitchass no-name hollow was ranting about how I was a 'mere human'. The headphones popped up and the ownage commenced and not a single flying fuck was given that day.

...until I caught up to Ishida and Ichigo gave them both a very stern lecture on what shit is appropriate and what isn't.
>>
>>48287051
I'm tempted to quote song lyrics at you now.
>>
>>48287016
Red Garland is sort of sentient, in the same way as Star Platinum and The World. He DOES have his own unique personality, but he's not a totally different being, more like a different side of me. For the most part, despite his intimidating exterior he's pretty chill, and we get along very well, though we tend to also like just relaxing alone. He does seem to share my berserk button, seeing as someone purposely harming a child is one of the few things that pisses it off.
>>
>>48286361
1.Giving them all wands of universal fire Seems like an even worse idea, or am I misreading That? I do have Sacrificial Bestowment and infectious bite, so I could Most likely say I managed something ,and saying I spent a longer jump training them would help,a lot can happen during civilization.
>>48286510
I'm working on Not doing that, and I know I do misinterpret thing and if I misinterpreted things in a way that had caused you distress I am sorry.
>>
File: Francesco_Hayez_017.jpg (276KB, 2024x1480px) Image search: [Google]
Francesco_Hayez_017.jpg
276KB, 2024x1480px
So, for those of who have played a conqueror/military leader role in a medieval or fantasy setting, what do you do when you sack a city? You let your troops pillage and destroy to their heart content? You restrict them and order them to be 'considerate' to the city and the smallfolk? Do you sing a song?
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>48287269
>>sack a city

I've never done that, I have destroyed cities and I have Conquered Them never just randomly Burning and looting them though. it seems unproductive
>>
I want to turn Harry Potter into an anime. Help me out here /jc/.
>>
>>48287307
Get the Panty and Stockings perk that lets you apply cartoon art styles to a world.
>>
>>48287307
Go ahead and do it, maybe give muggles punchmagic to confuse the fuck out of wizards.
>>
Is it possible to take Panty and Stocking as companions without Garterbelt?
>>
>>48287322
There was also that video game dev jump that had that as a capstone booster for the artist background
>>
253. Gundam Anno Domini
Origin: Pilot (-50), Age: 19, Species: Innovator (-200)
Perks: Twitch Combat, Know Your Range [Melee] (-100), Battle Orchestra (-200), Quantum Brain (-400)
Meisters: Isaac and Roberta
Mobile Suits: Tier 5 GN Drive (-100), Vulcans, Sonic Blade, GN Shield Bits (-250), Close Combat (-300)
Drawbacks: Time? (+600)

I am not a man without resources, nor am I incapable of extreme action. And this requires both.

A shield for Earth, assuredly, and some way to delay the ESL and distract them until Quantum Systems can be invented. We have dozens of different shield types, and we're laying and varying them as much as we can. Mass Effect shields, areas of frozen time, Green Lantern Willpower shields, false Quantum brains for them to chase after, a million different energy shields, Harry Potter magic designed to make them remember that they left the stove on when they get too close, no idea was too stupid to not be worth trying. I even led them on some merry chases myself as a decoy, either using my own Quantum Brain or more base perks like Alien Harem and To Boldly Come, which was actually pretty terrifying when they worked.

These things required a lot of energy, and blocked off a lot of energy from the planet, so I had to set up some alternatives. The primary one was using teleportation and portals to steal material from asteroids and stars. That took a lot of long range scouts and they didn't always report back once the ESL figured out how to track us. Then there was the energy the Light of Terra and Kerykeion could provide, which at this juncture could keep the whole planet shielded from approximately one attack. Even the Light Hawk Wings could only hold out for so long. And it required huge amounts of mana, meaning I had to take advantage of worship generating mana and play god a bit. A lot. Even with Elder Scrolls enchantments reducing the cost to less than 10%.

It was all work and no play. Stress.
>>
>>48287269
To sack a city means to take EVERYTHING that isn't nailed down, and even then there are ways.
By the time I started really medieval/fantasy jumping, I was super rich and could barter a priest into giving me his mother. So if I'm sacking a city, it's probably because said city is filled with nothing but criminals and degenerates and I consider the materials worth more than their lives. Thus, soldiers are allowed to kill anyone who stops them. But they must do it quickly, for once it is done, I'm going to level the entire city with HE rounds.

You might be asking how I'm using HE rounds.
Simple, I replaced the horse Calvary division with Panzer VIs.
Now you might be asking why I replaced the Calvary with Tiger Tanks.
That is a question you should be asking yourself.
>>
>>48287016
Tribute is... complicated. He started out with my personality as a template but each time I gain a new incarnation, like when Jump-Chain throws me into a non-Drop-In background, he gains a little of that and seems to be building towards a fully unique personality. Yes he is a part of me, but he's piecemeal and seems so different after all these years that I tend to think of him as a separate being entirely. Hell he even gave me the Zangetsu 'What you wish to protect isn't what I wish to protect.' speech. So... complicated.
>>
So what is Dark binding and where do you get it? Also what are the applications of it, I've seen a lot of people talk about it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (27KB, 634x95px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
27KB, 634x95px
>>48287373
From Hellsing, myriad purposes include familiars, souls being burnt away instead of you dieing, and any other uses you can think of for a spare soul.
>>
What are some good perks for boosting the power of my created minions?
>>
>>48287405
Are there any good ways for resisting corruption from this or "Digesting" the souls to make yours stronger?
>>
>>48287426
No. Just don't bother with dark binding and use something else.
>>
>>48287426
Try Castlevania jump, Power of Domination or something like that.
>>
>>48287426
Spyro and Once Upon a Time have good anti-corruption perks
>>
What did you do in R-type?
>>
>>48287492
What should I do in R-Type?
>>
>>48287499
Eat the Bydo and the Forces. Do it, see what happens.
>>
>>48287499
Save humanity from the Bydo. Also take the Bydo pet/waifu.
>>
>>48287426
The Demon Souls/Dark Souls Jumps can consume souls to make yours stronger (this has diminishing returns)/ made stuff. Tales of Symphonia ExSpheres can use souls to become Cruxis Spheres critical mass.

So if a soul you have bound is "innocent" enough to start corrupting you, get rid of it with something like that.
>>
>>48287426
The way it reads, just don't eat innocent souls and you won't be corrupted.
>>
File: Bill friends 2.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
Bill friends 2.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>>48287016
Talking Heads doesn't has much of a personality, so we don't talk or discuss much. My Persona on the other hand...

>>48287307
Panty & Stocking had a perk to turn everything into an anime. At least from your perspective.

And I think there was a perk that let you apply tropes to the world, maybe that could help.

>>48287426
Castelvania has a power that makes your soul incorruptible and practically indestructible. And The Obsidian Trilogy has a perk that lets you corrupt souls, so they won't actually corrupt you if you consume them.

>>48287269
It's been a while since I've been involved in such conflicts directly.

Last time was in Overlord, where I was a member of AoG. Turns out that our rival Guild were also demi-humans and they had landed in the middle of the territories of the Beastmen tribes, and also conquered other non-human kingdoms. So we have to make an 'alliance' with the humans in order to prevent Nazarick from being isolated from the world.

So, once we meet battle close to the Elf Kingdom that had pledge alliance to the Rival Guild in the frontier of the Slane Theocracy. While the bulk of our forces (Nazarick's and my Companions and my own summons) moved to engage the Rival Guild's armies plus the ones that they have gathered both from orcs and beastmen tribes, elves, the alliance and the Platinum Dragon Lord's hosts.
>>
>>48287426
See: >>48287562 >>48287566

Just don't be a fatass and eat everything you come across, anon, and you'll be fine.
>>
>>48287426
Go to actraiser and get sinful sommolier and the hell manion, that way you can have a limitless supply of evil souls that are made into wine. Tasty and classy way to get evil souls to drink.
>>
File: Bill friends.jpg (795KB, 1254x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Bill friends.jpg
795KB, 1254x1920px
>>48287570
(cont)
While Demiruge and Ainz took command of the great army, with most of my companions with them, I took Pandora's Actor and Shalltear and moved to the Elf Kingdom's capital with a few hundreds of demons. The Rival Guild had actually anticipated this and left a considerable force to defend their new allies (and the city itself, considering that it was a key point to access both the Platinum Dragon Lord's territory and the Holy Kingdom).

Nevertheless, we breached the city and put everything inside to the sword, and then proceed to pass the city to the torch. Shortly after, we went to reinforce the main army who had been severely damaged due to the use of some pretty unbalanced AoE World Items and were on retreat.

We marched with both our armies to engage once more, us carrying various treasures that we had stolen from the city, and various of my Bloodletter and khornate-like demons carrying various of the remains of the inhabitants of the city in spikes. It was a pretty nasty view, but we were an army of demons, after all. Sadly, it didn't had the effect that we would have wanted and the elves actually fought much more fiercely. But with most of their World Items in cooldown, while we had saved ours, there was very little that they could do against a superior force and most of them were slaughtered.

Although that wasn't the end of the war with the Rival Guild,who were able to escape mostly intact with their strongest members alive and mostly undamaged, we separated our forces again and sacked most of the demi-human territories.
>>
>>48287526
I can't believe that Bydo waifu is actually a thing that exists in jumpchain.
>>
>>48287566
Eat animals and monsters, that way you get an awesome army of beasts as well as not risking corruption... Unless animals count as innocent, in which case I'm completely corrupted.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (75KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
75KB, 480x360px
What are the most eldritch perks?
>>
Posting my working notes for the Girls Und Panzer Jump. Very little is priced so far, but most of the items and all the drawbacks have descriptions. And most of the framework stuff is done. Just the perks aren't. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UjyBXIIsNOLILo4m9LLmc_X51IHK5bzdDv63XtjwpUk/edit?usp=sharing
>>
File: Bydo.jpg (1MB, 982x1194px) Image search: [Google]
Bydo.jpg
1MB, 982x1194px
>>48287721
>Bydo waifu
The what? Someone waifued one of these things!
>>
>>48287016
Well, Invictus doesn't have a personality as much as he is my true self. When I can't bring myself physically to say something, my soul speaks for me. When I see my companion broken, harmed, on the brink of death, when I see it is Gaia, it is my soul that speaks for me, it is my soul that tells the enemy that they made the wrong choice, that I will match their malice with my hatred.
>>48287269
It really depends on the amount of hate I have for the enemy, or the amount of justice that is done if I were to make certain decisions. If I conquered a place that was populated by generally good people, I will try my best to not harm civilians, a majority of those "Humanity, Fuck Yeah" posts I used to say generally sums up what I'd do with the people I defeat, I uplift them and I wish for them to join me.
However, if say I was to try and conquer Mars from the Johj? Utter fucking annihilation, I will kill them for ever fucking with mankind. They do human experimentation, kidnap poor defenseless people, so for that I will show them the terror of mankind.
>>
>>48287797
Well, at least the one offered in the jump is explained as developing according to your own interests, and that it can even be humanoid if you want it to be.
>>
>>48287915
How would you guide it in that direction anyway?
>>
File: eldritch bill.jpg (131KB, 500x591px) Image search: [Google]
eldritch bill.jpg
131KB, 500x591px
>>48287783
>Angel perk tree from NGE
You basically become an Old One with this.
>Some of the demons from SMT
Become the embodiment of plagues, among other things
>Chaos perk tree from Webmage
Become living pool of chaos, only giving form through your own will. Your blood corrupts and devours the world.
>Forgotten Realms
Become any outsider race that you felt like.
>Kingdom Hearts
Various perk trees for that.
>fusion Boomer from BUBBLEGUM crisis
Basically become an ever growing mass of corpses.
>Lovecraft Jump
Self-explanatory.
>Hellsing vampires
They're pretty lovecraftian.
>Darksiders
Not exactly Eldritch by its own, but you can fanwank it a bit.
>Blame!
Silicon Life forms are basically cyber eldritch abominations.
>Ovelord's true vampire
Also pretty eldritch.

There are probably lot's of other eldritch stuff. Most demonic/dark magic can get you an eldritch vibe. Fallen London, Warhammer chaos paths, Devil Survivor, Fate as a Caster/Berserker Servant, Sburb as an Ending Jump, Toriko, Drakengard as an Angel, etc.

>>48287566
You have lots of prisons that can surely give you what you need.
>>
Why does being a Lombax in the Ratchet and Clank jump cost 400 points, have no meaningful benefits, and a mandatory drawback?
>>
>>48287922
I don't know, reading it hentai doujinshi as bedtime stories? Psychic bond?
>>
>>48287789
>literally me every morning
Needs a perk that prevents people from waking up early in the morning, like plebs.

>>48287783
Oath Rune of the Lumenwood Kin "Milkweed.", A piece of Eldritch truth, Insight (Bloodborne)
Sword Of Polaris (Devil Survivor 2)
Grimdarkness + God Mode (Generic Sburb)
All the Angel perks and gear (Neon Genesis)
The madness perks from Soul Eater
Cognitohazardous (SCP)
Eldritch blasts (DC)
Ouroboros perks (Siren Blood Curse)
Non-euclidean Geometry (8-Bit)
Doublethink (1984)
Outsider perks (Dresden Files)
The Forbidden Fruit (NWOD)
Hellsing vampire perks (Hellsing)
>>
>>48287952
Ummm... reasons? Yeah, I was wondering about that too. Maybe it's implied you gain heir mastery of machinery? Maybe the writer didn't like furries?
>>48287988
Doh. I knew I was forgetting something. Perk? You mean drawback? or a Perk that actually makes it easy to get up on time?
>>
>>48287988
>pic
I just did that though...
>>
>>48287996
Could be a drawback making you not get up in time in the morning, could be a perk that makes someone on the enemy team late. I'm just throwing ideas around.

>>48288006
I don't believe you...or you're not a human. You're probably dozens of spiders in a man-suit or something.
>>
>>48287789
Having to pay 300 CP to just use your companions seems weird. Can't you have the first 8 companions have their powers normally and make the 300CP option give them CP to spend?
>>
>>48288031
It's a free import option, that gives them 200CP and an origin. It's only 300 if you want them to have their powers. that's about right for most 8 person imports.
>>
>>48287332
Looking at the wording, you could do that if you bought the single canon companion option twice.

Or, you could just buy all three of them and then leave Garterbelt inactive the whole time. Panty and Stocking don't seem like they'd mind.

Or, you could take the obviously correct option and just buy Scanty and Kneesocks instead.
>>
>>48288070
I was going to get all four of them.
>>
>>48288070
>>48288077
I'd have to be paid in hard CP to take any of them. They're all bugfuck insane and hyper destructive. It would be worse than having the Dirty Pair arround.
>>
Thought I'd repost it for those who haven't seen it while responding to stuff from last thread.

>>48282378
Depends on who you ask. What (if anything) constitutes magic is sort of a sore spot for some of the inhabitants of Ooo.

>>48283745
Can't see why not to be honest.

>>48285195
You'd be on their level without it in terms of sheer power but you might not be able to get as big as Flame Princess gets without Monstrous Form.

You'd be able to work around it with huge armour made of your element though as Ice King does.

Monstrous Form would allow you to produce more of your element than either Ice King or Flame Princess does though and provide a huge thematically suitable form.
>>
>>48288100
When we transform with the Monstrous Form perk would our clothes transform with us or would they just be destroyed?
>>
>>48288114
Your choice really. Pretty sure when Marceline does it her clothes stay on.
>>
File: riful_by_kanomaru.jpg (337KB, 900x792px) Image search: [Google]
riful_by_kanomaru.jpg
337KB, 900x792px
>>48288100
If we have Monstrous Form and Elemental Monarch, does our monstrous form have to be thematically appropriate? Because previously I basically had a ripoff Riful form before I went to Claymore, and fire both ruins the ribbon flesh aesthetic and I'm not really fond of any fire monster form I can think of.
>>
>>48288124
Quick question on the Conjurer perk from your Oblivion jump. Can i use it to permanently summon creatures from other magic systems as well?
>>
>>48288022
While I may not be the anon, as a person that gets up around 5:30am every weekday, aside from the weekend (where I sleep till noon) I can say that we literally feed off of the energy of others while they sleep. That's why others don't wake up till later, and are still tired.
Soon, you'll be sleeping for years without end, months go by and your still tired, while we go on through will alone. Sleep tight.
>>
In the Darkest Dungeon Gauntlet how does the Estate follow you?
>>
>>48288161
It moves when you're not looking at it.
>>
>>48288145
You could have a separate monstrous form as well given you still bought that perk but really if you want to be able to use the combo you're going to want to be on fire.

>>48288148
No.
>>
>>48288161
Millions of tiny legs.
>>
>>48288006
Let's be honest here. If it meant being able to fuck around in a tank, I'd happily get up at six in the morning.
Hell, I'd get up at three or four.
>>
>>48288216
>If it meant being able to fuck a tank
>>
>>48288167
>>48288176
Actually got me to chuckle. Anyway I was asking if it was like a Warehouse extension or just another place that you can always find, like the cabin from SAO.
>>
>>48288100
Hey, does having archmage and elemental monarch give you special magic for your element?

Specifically can I do candy magic?

A combo isnt listed for them so I thought id ask.
>>
>>48288240
It's the latter - it and the area around it like the dungeons and the town find a similar-looking location to the "area map" in the game proper and plonk themselves down.
>>
>>48288149
Shhh... trade secrets!
Personally, I just wake up when it seems like time and fall back asleep... everywhere.
>>
>>48288100
How does choosing canon companions work? Do they cost the same as importing a companion with points to spend on them?
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 500x334px
>>48288238
Well, that too.
Just look at dem gains
>>
How dangerous is Darkest Dungeon even? Could a relatively high power jumper solve the problem fairly easily, and would there be anything they could even get out of it?
>>
File: suprised slime people.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
suprised slime people.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>48288100
>Monstrous Form would allow you to produce more of your element than either Ice King or Flame Princess does though and provide a huge thematically suitable form.
>produce more of your element

Wait, the 'boosts power' bit is about Elemental Monarch's elemental generation, not just getting stronk from hueg? Do you only get that boost in your kaiju form then?

...I might have to change my build in light of this.
>>
>>48287789
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UjyBXIIsNOLILo4m9LLmc_X51IHK5bzdDv63XtjwpUk/edit?usp=sharing

So, your opening intro blurb is kinda balls - what's the setting, what is there to do here besides a bunch of cute girls in tanks, what is anything?

Details.
>>
>>48288285
Don't know, but doesn't it say you can't go in, or am getting mixed up with something else?
>>
>>48288285
It's a Gauntlet, so regardless of Jump Number you're going to be hard-pressed.
>>
>>48288285
>Darkest Dungeon is a powerless jump, without companions or Warehouse access. You still keep your knowledge and past experience, you will need it.
It is stupidly dangerous.

>>48288298
>This will not be easy; of the expeditions mounted every week, with four men by your side, you must command, fight and hope for the best.
That bit kind of implies you go in alongside the four.
>>
For the Mega Man X jump, do you need to be a Drop-In to start off in an upgraded version of your Mega Man Classic body? If so, do the upgrades that I buy for the C-Rank body carry over to it?

Also, how does Unique Architecture and Fieldwork Optimized (after being upgraded to modern levels) compare to the Chassis Upgrades?
>>
>>48288100
Does vanilla Elemental Monarch make you immune to your element?
Kind of sad if you make your Flame Kingdom and the rivers of Lava combust you...
Or pull a frozen, and then freeze to death.
>>
>>48287789
>Mandatory companion import with form locking and depowering
Oh, what the fuck. Some of us have companions we don't want to import into every setting, you know. And certainly not if they're going to be turned human, let alone the power locking we have to pay to prevent. The last thing unfailingly loyal robot companions need is to suddenly be squishy, fickle teenage girls.
>>
>>48288389
>not wanting to import your comrades as cute girls
You monster.
>>
>>48288402
What if they're already cute robots, anon? What then?
>>
>>48288389
>let alone the power locking we have to pay to prevent.

Wait, we have to pay for Companions to be able to use shit they have?
What the hell?
>>
>>48288349
>Start singing Let it Go
>Penis turns black and falls off
>"NOT WHAT I MEANT!"
>>
>>48288275
Too bad she never saw any combat.
I guess that makes her a virgin.
>>
>>48288291
You could be a cute boy flying aeroplanes.
Or a cute girl working on a bigass school ship (and I do mean bigass. Oorai is like seven kilometers long, and it's one of the smaller ones.)
>>
>>48288100
Is the Tree Fort Seed a single-use item or do we get a new one every ten years?
>>
>>48287789
The fact that the "That Would Be Cheating" drawback exists implies to me that, if you didn't take the drawback, people would begrudgingly accept your victory if you DID just turn into a kaiju and smash the other team's tanks.
>>
>>48288251
You could do candy magic by making yourself a candy wizard by taking the wizard origin.

The elemental stuff is interchangeably called magic sometimes anyway but having it and Archmage would probably give you a more extensive history in doing magic of your element. What that amounts to is sort of up to you though as we don't really see how magic works.

>>48288268
They do and... I just realised something really stupid I did. To be honest I was really heavily intoxicated when I was updating this. There is now very little reason to buy the BMO or Magical Pet/Sibling other than the import. They were already overly expensive and I'm probably going to want to cut their prices and stick in some stuff to the origins affected.

>>48288288
Yes and yes. Monstrous Form went from being a slightly useless perk to a sort of accidental capstone booster.

>>48288349
Yeah.

>>48288479
New one every 10 years.
>>
>>48288494
There ain't no rule against it...
>>
>>48288100
With Elemental Monarch are you still a Human/Wizard/whatever, or are you/can you be an elemental of the appropriate element as an alt form?
>>
>>48287789
Your opening needs some work, as it just states that the person basically should watch the anime to know what's going on.
The automatic companion import should likely be edited to say somthing along the lines of 'every companion you have may be imported for free up to a limit of 32, however they are all, for the duration of this jump; transformed into human school girls, locked into that form, and cannot use any out of jump abilities… they each gain Basic Tankery, one specialization, and 200 CP to spend' so as to avoid butt-hurt 'you forced me' arguments.

I'm no pro at this but those are your most glaring problems. Your perks look fine though you need to finish them and flesh them out a bit.

>>48288145
Holy shit I forgot how scary Riful looks when she's pissed.
>>
>>48287789
So, first off, there's the carbon paint and canon companion options, which is most of what I wanted for the jump. So that's good.

But I'd like it there was an option to just join a school team, instead of running around with a platoon of companions and my own supply of tanks.

Second, and not sure it this is fine... but could we put a full tank crew in one companion slot, if you purchase all of them?

Third, I'm also gonna second this. >>48288389 I'd prefer not to import some of my companions. And I'm not sure about the mandatory power-lock. Mainly because the Deer Lord would fucking murder me if I tried to import it as a cute girl, especially depowered. And yet I'm still /so/ tempted.
>>
>>48287988
>Pic
But I get up at 5:00 AM every morning. What kind of lazybones sleeps till 6?
>>
File: undrkuked.jpg (66KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
undrkuked.jpg
66KB, 500x375px
I have a Claymore question if the jumpmaker is around. Does Filled With Hate actually fill you with hate? I love regeneration perks, but I don't relish becoming a cross between Darth Sion and AM.
>>
>>48288515
You can choose, there are examples of both in canon. Changed the Identity bit a few versions ago to make it so you can choose elemental species.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1369x963px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1369x963px
Is it already possible to weaponize pure undiluted 90s in the chain

I need to know now
I still cant believe we also get a 360noscope rider
>>
>>48288574
You disappoint Khorne anon.
>>
>>48288504
>other than the import
They might also want a brand new OC companion from those categories.

Also could you take one of the characters from the genderswapped version as a companion without taking that drawback?
>>
>>48288612
I am pretty sure that Street Sharks has some drop-in perks for stuff like that.
>>
>>48288100
>>48288504
>Yes and yes. Monstrous Form went from being a slightly useless perk to a sort of accidental capstone booster.
Alrighty then. Time to update my build again. Here we go again.

Wizard - Slime [Free] Slime is best.
>perks:
Auto-tune [100] This is pretty fun voice.
Beautiful Hair [100] ...I don't actually have hair while I'm here, on account of goo. But cool.
Wiz Biz [Free] Wiz.
James Baxter Good [200] Now this is just great.
Monstrous Form [300] Goo Kaiju!
Archmage [300] Moar Slime Powah
Elemental Monarch - Slime [600] SLIIIME!
>drawbacks:
Pudding Deficiency [+100] Pudding is sort of like slime. Gimme.
Rather Be Dancing With Some Babes [+200] Wheeee! Let's do something else now.
Stanky Old Wizard Eyes [+300] Trippy.

I AM THE SLIME KING! Bow before my goopiness! A castle of flying slime shall be my palace, mwahahaha!

Also, sometimes I am Goopzilla the Great. This is fun too.

My only regret now is not being able to make slime-tech. Well, that and cool items, and some of the lower priced perks, and... I WANT EVERYTHING ;_;

>>48288504
So, uh, question... how do I compare to Ice King, Patience St. Pim, and the three Elemental princesses with all the stuff I got?
>>
>>48287789
As has been repeated, the opening needs some work. It's not really descriptive of the world, and makes it sound a little bit on the boring side.
I'm iffy on the "you start the year after the anime" on one hand, it makes sense and allows you to throw in the drawback, and you don't have yo worry about the ripple effect. On the other hand, it also locks off some of the waifus without taking the drawback, and such a sin is unforgivable.
The schools themselves can be more descriptive. After all, they all have their own thing that makes them unique: Anzio's food obsession, Saunder's MURRICA, Pravda being shit, Chi-Ha-tan being unable to into sensha-do and so on.
I really don't like the "you must do X. You must get good grades in order to continue doing X. You must keep doing X until you graduate, then do X in college" it reeks of railroading and pretty much makes the "carve your own path" aspect of Jumpchain a bit useless.
The "import other factions as school ships" is a good idea. Operation High Charity High School is a go.
I'm leery of the companions being locked. It's again railroading, but it's also kind of boring and also is unlike any other companion import that I can recall.
Perks I'm not going to worry about since they aren't complete.
I'd nix the rolling for vehicles entirely. It's clunky as hell. I would either offer individual tanks for import cheap, or something like a twenty pack of your choice for a couple hundred CP.
Drawbacks are fine, depending of costs.
The Paradigm shift is also fine.

All in all, not a bad start. There's nothing that really screams "FIX THIS FAGGOT." It just needs a few tweaks to the fluff.
Good luck friend.
>>
So, how often you wander through the world? Do you travel always at feet or do you just use magic/technology to hop around the world? What do you do to make people shelter you? When you do this, how often you end up crossing paths with main/key characters of the setting?
>>
>>48288560
Mako does.
She has low blood pressure.
>>
File: dark schneider spell.jpg (165KB, 912x1330px) Image search: [Google]
dark schneider spell.jpg
165KB, 912x1330px
>>48288616
It is really a toss up between Tzeentch and Slaanesh for which Chaos God would claim my jumper. I like to imagine it's a huge point of contention for the two.
>>
Does anyone know what a Lord of Void from SBURB might be able to do? I'm trying to decide on an endjump.
>>
>>48288631
It does.
>>
File: Tracer best girl.gif (4MB, 542x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tracer best girl.gif
4MB, 542x600px
I come bearing gifts.

http://imgur.com/gallery/KDrEs

http://imgur.com/gallery/wxvuD
>>
>>48288620
They might but probably not for what I'm charging.

Not until/unless they appear in the main setting.

>>48288640
Better than Ice King, Patience and Flame Princess, much better than the others who as of this moment haven't been seen to do much.

Elemental Monarch alone would make you as good as Ice King/Flame Princess/Patience to start with (we haven't seen too much of Patience admittedly but you're the same sort of elemental).

Archmage would make you a better wizard than any of them as Ice King is not very well respected amongst wizards. Got to be a way to incorporate slime into that.

Monstrous Form would give you more raw power than any of them have got as well as tactical, occasional bigness.
>>
>>48288694
Pretty much absolute command of Secrets, Nothingness, and possibly adding Furthest Ring/Horrorterror stuff to that? Not sure how that'd work in practice though.
>>
>>48288610
Doh!
Teach me not to read the fine print...
>>
File: image.jpg (307KB, 800x1072px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307KB, 800x1072px
>>48288728
Overwatch Jump when?
>>
File: GreenSlime_walk.gif (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
GreenSlime_walk.gif
28KB, 200x200px
>>48288732
Damn, that's pretty awesome Slime Powah then. Thanks!
>>
>>48288762
Dick and Head are making it, but waiting until Blizz releases more lore.
>>
File: 1465816592373.png (4MB, 1157x1637px) Image search: [Google]
1465816592373.png
4MB, 1157x1637px
>>48288671
All the time. It's my favourite way to explore.
>>
>>48288574
Sort of? you can consider it more of a very deep capacity for hate, or more of a nebulous ill defined hate without an actual target. I could go on and on about it and how much I thought about things when writing the perk, but I kind of wanted to leave things more nebulous so people could interpret it for themselves.
>>
>>48288762
Better to wait for more lore to come out like what the organization that Reaper and Widowmaker are in and stuff.
>>
>>48288728
>Shy-Girl Booty

My god
>>
>>48288694
>Master classes
I'm not sure if you're allowed to get them. "Can't pick a master class" is listed alongside the other restrictions that get lifted if you make it an endjump, but it also says you still can't pick them after it finishes giving examples of canon classes. I'm unsure of this.

I could maybe see a Lord of Void being able to decide what is or is not secret. Like, maybe at the higher levels you could flat out delete knowledge from the timeline
>>
>>48288787
Thank you for the answer, but I'll probably stick with my Drop-in people don't want to hurt you build.
>>
>>48288732
>Archmage would make you a better wizard than any of them as Ice King is not very well respected amongst wizards. Got to be a way to incorporate slime into that.
Slime potions. You can make tons of potions with magical effects from your slime body.

Also projection/telepresence via ectoplasm (Slimer!)
>>
File: SburbAnon.png (36KB, 309x103px) Image search: [Google]
SburbAnon.png
36KB, 309x103px
>>48288839
You're allowed to get them if you go endjump, yeah. The bit after the canon class examples was just in reference to the standard assumption of it being locked.

That sounds like it'd fit, yes. Not really sure on how the Master Classes work myself though.
>>
File: rtuHsUG.jpg (83KB, 598x539px) Image search: [Google]
rtuHsUG.jpg
83KB, 598x539px
Which jumps allow for a righteous Crusade to be waged, /jc/?
>>
>>48288956
That is not Justice.
>>
>>48288671
Pretty often, staying in one spot would be boring. I tend to alternate between walking and flying (power rings are awesome) as the mood takes me. Don't need to make people shelter me - I'll shelter them though. I try not to get in the way of the MCs, though I might ask them for an autograph and/or get a holo of us together!
>>
>>48288988
DEUS VULT, INFIDEL. JUSTICE IN AND OF ITSELF.
>>
>>48288100
Huh. Why is the Ice King still the Ice King in the gender-swapped world drawback?
>>
>>48289037
Because he's the one writing his fanfiction about a gender-swapped world, and he doesn't in that.
>>
>>48288956
>Not joining the Jihad.
Seljuk Sultanate for the win.
>>
>>48289080
*swap gender in that
>>
>>48289037
There is an Ice Queen as well but because Fionna and Cake is the Ice King's terrible fanfiction sometimes the characters start talking about how great Ice King is.
>>
>>48289037
He does, the Ice Queen is a character there. The positive opinion of the Ice King is due to him being the author.
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 1024x768px
Has anyone stated interest in L5R?

I visualize female Samurott gijinka as Crane Clan samurai.
>>
File: 1424836782997.jpg (521KB, 2204x2130px) Image search: [Google]
1424836782997.jpg
521KB, 2204x2130px
>>48288956
WoW remove Orc, Dragon Age remove Qunari, Chronicles of Narnia remove Calormen, Elder Scrolls remove Redguard/Khajiit, Redwall remove rodent, all jumps in our past to join a real Crusade.
>>
>>48287016
I take one of the ones given, Khonsu is a cool one but mostly he helps in cooking and cleaning duties.
>>
>>48287269
Line up all the men, and punch them in the liver

Line up the women, and punch them in the kidney
>>
>>48289151
A L5R jump would be cool, but I prefer Legend of the Burning Sands.
>>
>>48289176
>take one of the ones given

Why would you like any of those pieces of shit?
>>
>>48289127
Thankyou.

Does a Door Lord have any special powers over existing doors? Can they create bigger portal doors for size-challenged companions (e.g. if Sheperd wants to take the Mako out for a spin) or would you need to combo it with Elemental Monarch for that?

Can an Elemental Monarch also remove their element (e.g. make a wall of ice vanish)?
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 578x327px
Hey Jumpers, have you ever created an Alternate Reality Game?
>>
>>48288671
>So, how often you wander through the world?

By foot, I only use mostly my endless stamina to walk all over the place. I get lost on purpose just to meet new faces and get tangled in events.

>Do you travel always at feet or do you just use magic/technology to hop around the world?

Does bicycles count?

>What do you do to make people shelter you?

Food is a best way to introduce yourself, hard to resist a good roast.

>When you do this, how often you end up crossing paths with main/key characters of the setting?

I prefer background and supporting characters.
>>
>>48288956
ASOIAF is a fun one, gotta remove the iron islanders and the people of dorne.
>>
>>48289213
>>Why would you like any of those pieces of shit?

After a few jumps they eventually become lovely
>>
>>48289268
...Depends on your definition of 'game'. I have AR overlays on pretty the entirety of my facilities, totalling more area than most planetary surfaces.

Most of that is just practical stuff, but I do have AR entertainment centers there. It's mostly so the AI and non-virtual people can do stuff together.
>>
File: Fire_Of_Unknown_origin.jpg (64KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Fire_Of_Unknown_origin.jpg
64KB, 350x350px
>>48287016
Blue Oyster Cult likes my cloning perks almost as much as I do. See Attached.

We understand, we understand
We understand and so do I
We understand, we understand
But fright is real and so am I
>>
File: For chaos.gif (303KB, 244x244px) Image search: [Google]
For chaos.gif
303KB, 244x244px
Tell me about the time you let evil succeed, the time you fell to evil. The time you ate the last cookie
>>
>>48288671
>So, how often you wander through the world?
All the friggin' time.

>Do you travel always at feet or do you just use magic/technology to hop around the world?
Whichever one I feel like, sometimes I even invent my own form of transport.

>What do you do to make people shelter you?
Depends on whether or not I want shelter at that point, there's a certain charm to camping out ya know. Otherwise, it's the usual, "I ask for a night in exchange for some payment". Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but I'm not bothered.

>When you do this, how often you end up crossing paths with main/key characters of the setting?
...hmm, good question this. Usually never, because if I'm travelling for the sake of it, the last thing I want is some Plot-related bullshit ruining it. Then again, there were a few times I just roll with the meetings and all kinds of Fun(tm) things happen. So I'd say, unless I'm actively avoiding everyone, then I meet the MC(s) at least 1 out of 3 other random encounters.
>>
>>48289188
Anon, you're evil incarnated.
>>
>>48289188
What about the children?
>>
What would you say is the best keikaku perk in the chain?
>>
>>48289388
>Anon, you're evil incarnated.
Those meaty bits were asking for it

>>48289415
>What about the children?
Made them eat cloth
>>
File: Hayt De Vries.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Hayt De Vries.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>48289423
Mentat from Dune, or Farseer in the Eldar jump if you don't mind cheating.
>>
>>48289433

Keikaku Master from A Certain Magical Index.
I think Worm also has a really good one based off of Coil.
Bleach has one, although I wouldn't touch that setting with a multiversal pole.
>>
>>48289268
that's a tricky one, I'm pretty sure you mean augmented reality game in which case no, however a modified Genesis spell intended to create a place not unlike the digital world from digimon is a component of the OASIS-esk MMORPG/social game I have and my Companions have been working on for several thousand years.
>>
>>48289467
>I think Worm also has a really good one based off of Coil.
Accord one is also pretty decent.
>>
File: ifappedtothis.jpg (272KB, 1107x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ifappedtothis.jpg
272KB, 1107x1024px
Could I use Dark Binding on Tyranids?
>>
>>48289499
They are more animals than sentient beings.
>>
>>48289499
No, They do not have Souls. they are Explicitly noted To cast a shadow in the warp whereas most things light up.
>>
>>48287499
Science it like a motherfucker. People in the thread don't talk about it much, but that setting is insane in terms of technology, and the Bydo just as absurd.

To put it in context, the Bydo are extra-dimensional waveform aliens created by humanity in the future as weapons and given nigh infinite amount of time to evolve and propagate, to the point that they can break through the barrier between dimensions into the past of humanity before they had the chance to create the Bydo at all.

The Force was created by somehow collapsing an at least 3 million diameter area of space, matter, and energy near Jupiter into a sphere of 6 meters.

This is a gold mine of scientific developments. Time, space, matter, energy, all of it are bent over backwards by everything here.
>>
>>48289531
The Tyranid hive mind is the only psychic presence stronger than the Emperor of Mankind.
>>
File: Archive magic.jpg (499KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
Archive magic.jpg
499KB, 900x500px
So /jc/, did you buy Archive magic in Fairy Tail? If so, what do you use it for?
>>
>>48289295
I'm just saying an actually good jump-maker could've come up with better Stands than that garbage.
>>
>>48289581
however that is as a group, individual Tyranids have almost no warp presence. They aren't people , they don't have feelings.
>>
For those who missed it, Worm writefaggotry got an update. I'm on my phone right now so I can't repost it in a timely manner. Just look for my name in last thread.

Btw, pick an Intermission character: Armsmaster, Spark, both.
>>
What is the best inter planar/dimensional portal/teleport method not from D&D?
>>
>>48289610
Literally everything.
>>
>>48289611
>an actually good jump-maker could've come up with better Stands than that garbage.

didja use Drexel to make your own stands or didja just use a template?
>>
>>48289611
Funny enough, she was going to update the Jump with better stands along with a few other things.
>>48289621
The DBC or Doormaker from Worm, the Atlantean Rings from Narnia.
>>
>>48289619
Armsmaster
>>
>>48289621
Portamancy from Shadow Ops.
>>
>>48289522
Alucard bound horses.
>>48289531
Okay, thanks. Fairly certain I suppose my next question is,
>What am I up against? Is there a psychic means to crush the hivemind? Or is eradication of the Tyranid race in realspace the only means to an end?
>Can i use dark binding on Daemons/Chaos Champions/Dark Eldar without becoming corrupted myself?
>>
What are some jumps you would like to see updated or redone if the maker was willing?
>>
>>48289748
Everything mib did.
>>
>>48289748
>inb4 Fallout nerf autism
>>
>>48289127
Wait.
You can get canon companions now?

Yesssss
>>
>>48289748
Fallout
>>
>>48289733
Yeah, pretty sure you could use Dark Binding on them fine. They do have /something/ in the Warp.

>What am I up against?
Hungry psychic hyper-adapting bugs in ridiculous numbers.

>Is there a psychic means to crush the hivemind?
Not that I know of. Try being a blank and ignoring their psychic stuff?

>Or is eradication of the Tyranid race in realspace the only means to an end?
Yes.

>Can i use dark binding on Daemons/Chaos Champions/Dark Eldar without becoming corrupted myself?
Chaos Champions and Dark Eldar definitely. Daemons I'd be cautious about.
>>
>>48289748
I want mib's shit off the drive. I don't even particularly want replacements, I just want it of the drive.
>>
>>48289796
I've gotta agree with you, plenty of better jumps have been scrapped for quality, I think the only reason mib's is kept up is because he's a pretty nice guy
>>
>>48289748
Nice bait guaranteed argument.
>>
>>48289818
Not everything is bait anon.
>>
>>48289832
It is if you're posting it.
>>
>>48289832
Guaranteed argument. Just you wait it's going to be a long thread.
>>
>>48289748
Raildex, FFXI, Bleach, Ps238, Infinicon, Toriko, Aliens, fallout, and maybe Pokemon.
>>
>>48289861
That can be said over literally anything, we have a lot of autists with triggers.

>>48289854
Now this is bait.
>>
>>48289748
Thanks for ruining the thread asshole.
>>
>>48289748
Honestly Emperor's TTS Device should get out of WIP.
FFXI
Dragon Age
>>
>>48289813
People keep repeating that mib is a nice guy like its an actual valid argument. I try to steer away from accusations of favoritism but this is pretty fucking blatent.
>>
>>48289748
Monsume, it's unfair that the entire setting is now taboo just because the first guy who tried making a jump of it happened to be an asshole.
>>
>>48289941
Well, it is favoritism. We all want to replace them, but then we go and talk to mib and we just feel so bad about ourselves for doing it. Damn you, mib, and your infernal charisma!
>>
>>48289773
>>48289872

Called it.
We got a fucking Fallout 4-exclusive jump because people can't handle it, but it's still not enough.
>>
>>48289911
Not him but do you really have to bait so hard? It seems like a reasonable question and it's not like it hurts anyone.

>>48289748
Fallout, warframe, ITEHATTSD Wip.
>>
>>48289941
You Know that guy from Bleach? The guy that can insert himself into your very history making you believe he is a nice guy and your friend and all because he changed history to make it that he is such a person to you?

That's miib
>>
>>48289619

>Spoiler
I say go for both
>>
>>48289958
Im the second one, I would like the other fallouts instead of one for number 4 and an amalgam of all the others smashed together.
>>
Ignore and report. If you think they're baiting. Don't acknowledge.
>>
>>48289969
>miib

I'M NOT THE MIB YOU'RE LOOKING FOR
I'M JUST AN IRC-LURKER
>>
>>48289619
Spark
>>
>>48289948
How long have you been trying to push this? Why are you so dedicated to a crappy fanservice setting you choose to completely ignore what other people think about it?
>>
>>48289619
spark, Armsmaster is the biggest douche to ever douche
>>
>>48289621
Door lord from adventure time.
>>
>>48289748
I would love to see a new Doctor Who jump. The current one is very lacking in substance for a universe that has as much resources as Doctor Who.

Pokemon would be nice as it's dated in comparison to current jumps, but it's not bad overall.
>>
>>48289983
WHEN'S BLEACH UPDATE
>>
>>48289983
I believe you. I'm pretty sure original mib's long gone and people are just foolin' with me when i called out his favoritist treatmebt.
>>
>>48289999
That is limited to the same dimension.
>>
>>48289966
Warframe has an update coming up, the way Red's gone about it it's gonna be a bigger cp drain than all her other jumps combined. Not that thats a bad thing it just hurts muh budget.
>>
>>48289619
Armsmaster.
>>
>>48289983
Mib, then

Was the original mib a nice guy too?
>>
>>48289748

Redone:
Fallout (Nerf)
Alien (Nerf)
Code Geass
Familiar of Zero
Pokemon (Must-go-first restriction, drawback for non-sapient pokemon)
Lord of the Rings
Ravenloft
Really any of the jumps that don't offer consistent background/discount patterns the way /jc/ has evolved to employ
Mage: The Awkening (remove the caps)
Ed, Edd and Eddy (there's just a bunch of perks? no real backgrounds or discounts or anything? C'mon!)
Bleach (let me import weapons/companions/weapon-companions as zanpakuto among other things)
Any Jump that limits the number of drawbacks, rather than capping the points

Minor Adjustment:
Dune (Primarily to address the fact that the perk that lets you look backwards into the lives of your ancestors is useless post jump)
Platoon (Mostly, either condensing them so that a squad takes one companion slot, or offers a perk to let you condense them into one)

Would love to see Updates/DLC:
Venture Brothers
Warehouse & Body Mod
>>
>>48289941
I honestly don't get it. He wasn't a nice guy at all. At the start of the threads, he was one of the more aggravating and awful people around. When he finally, briefly, resurfaced, he wasn't nice so much as barely there.
>>
>>48290053
In my defense, I didn't have much to work with on backgrounds. I do agree the jump is pretty bare bones as-is, though, so updating it is on my to do list.
>>
>>48289748
Any that limit me and my potential.
>>
>>48289979
Card's already given permission for someone to make a Fallout 1 Jump.
>>
File: Church of the Children of Atom.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Church of the Children of Atom.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Jumpers why do you resist the glow of the atom? Surely there is nothing more comforting than the comfort of radiation.
>>
>>48290080
Really? Awesome.
>>
>>48290086
Killed every last one of the fuckers.
>>
>>48290053
>Mage: The Awakening (remove the caps)
Have you read the Book of Imperial Mysteries?
>>
>>48290053
>Mage: The Awkening (remove the caps)

May as well make it an endjump then if you want Archmastery - or do you mean the Arcana caps.
>>
>>48289958
The thing that always makes me laugh is that they feel like shitting on the entire Jump just because they don't like one tiny bit of it. You know that any new Fallout Jump would be the old one with the nerf removed and some new asshole's name on the front.
>>
>>48289610
Porn. Lots and lots of porn.
>>
>>48289748
I would really like to see zelda get busted up into different parts. What we have now is actually 8 different settings crammed into one jump so that it is really more of a general zelda jump than any of the actual settings.
>>
Do jutsu in Naruto count as magic?
>>
File: ebeMlMn.jpg (46KB, 573x487px) Image search: [Google]
ebeMlMn.jpg
46KB, 573x487px
>>48288671
I wander the world all the time. I do what I can to travel by foot or by bus or by the methods the world can provide, unless I'm feeling particularly bored. I'll usually retire to my Warehouse to be sheltered but if other people do shelter me? Well. Let's just say it's made worth their while in subtle ways. Illnesses leave, crops made vibrant after a good rainfall, stuff like that. Nothing too overt, just a healthy 'coincidence'.

>>48290028
Why do you think I made a bunch of different attempts to reduce the pain? 1500CP starting budget and drawback cap, each table has its own 1500 point budget, sections within those tables discounted, and an additional 300CP budget specifically for items. By that point you should really only be suffering if you're greedy as fuck. Also don't expect me to alter the starting budget on my jumps in the future, this was just a one-time thing to try and help people. Anyone who thinks this will become a trend for me is a fool of a took.
>>
>>48290146
It's a mix of spiritual and physical energy. So I don't think so.
>>
File: NWOD 0.9.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
NWOD 0.9.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Hey friends!

I added some items to finish up, and for now the jump is 0.9 until I feel like i've made enough rulings. But, its as done as it's going to get.

Now to start work on He-Man.
>>
>>48290131
And they consistently "forget" (more like deliberately pass over to shitpost about) the fact that the "cap" is Protag-level, where you can legitimately one-punch fucking Deathclaws. It's pathetic how explosive people get about it.
>>
>>48290147
It's great that you aren't making it a trend.

Now how about how other people will use it to justify doing it in their jumps in the future? Because they will, you know it, I know it, and you'll have the responsibility for allowing it to happen.
>>
>>48290156
Why would that make it not magic?
>>
File: 3.gif (89KB, 325x245px) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
89KB, 325x245px
>>48290158
>He-Man.
Myaah!
>>
>>48290175
Considering the way people are lately, the strictness of people letting jumps onto the drive nowadays, and how quickly they'll likely get eviscerated? I don't think it'll be an issue. Well. Much of an issue.Plus for this particular bit, it was literally either do this or slice the amount of perks down significantly to justify the lower base budget. Which considering that would be seen as removing content, I chose the lesser of two evils.

>>48290158
>He-Man
I welcome it. Also I'm surprised you didn't clarify in the jump why dealing with the demons of Inferno are so fucking BAD, in regards to them having a foothold, their power letting them bullshit supernatural attempts to discern the truth, etc.
>>
>>48290236
>1st Spoiler

Damned if you do, damned if you don't
>>
>>48290236
Ya know, we had a bit of confusion due to the new god-machine chronicle stuff in relation to the inferno demon whatnots.

I'll figure it out at some point. It's good enough for now.

Besides, plenty enough jumpers are terrified of the World of Darkness anywho.

It should be fine.

for now
>>
>>48290236
I mean, you could have just stuck with 1000 cp budget and lowed the price scaling to achieve the same effect, but it's your jump.
>>
>>48290198
Go home, Papyrus
>>
>>48290259
Can I "upgrade" the god-machine to windows 10?
>>
>>48290264
>>48290236
Or just given separate budgets for those tables. Or just decided to keep the jump concise instead of letting it get so bloated. Not even Dirge's longest jumps went beyond 1000 base CP.

Just saying, there's plenty of solutions and you decided to pick the riskiest, most shit storm potential filled one you could have.
>>
>>48290287
If it will crash the second edition of new world of darkness I welcome it!
>>
>>48290236
So you're saying it's okay if you do it, but if other people do it you expect them to get shat on for it?
>>
>>48290120
Actually, I'm perfectly happy with my currently-compliant build, and have no desire for anything exceeding it. BUT, I feel that caps for the sake of game mechanics is against the spirit of jumpchain. Given that I've got boosts like Valka, Thousand Master, Prana Boost, Potential, and a jillion goddamned magic circuits, I figure those things already take me beyond the caps the jump establishes anyway.
>>
>>48290288
Well dirge also gave you 600 vp via his little side missions which also gave rewards other than cp.
>>
>>48290306
In certain jumps. Others did not do that and still managed just fine.
>>
>>48290264
>>48290288
>>48290321

Way to prove my point here >>48290247 buckaroo. You're sound like the guy who bitched about the first MCU Update.
>>
>>48290321
Which jumps would thise be? All the ones I can recall guve you 1000 cp, then drawbacks, then missions, and occasionally add cp on the side in the form of points useable only in one portion of the jump.
>>
>>48290247
Pretty fucking much. At this point there's nothing I can do to get myself out of this mess I've put myself in, and I've already put in a lot of work. So I guess full steam ahead?

>>48290264
>I mean, you could have just stuck with 1000 cp budget and lowed the price scaling to achieve the same effect, but it's your jump.
And by the prior logic, that would have risked people setting a trend to make something dumb like 300CP capstones or half the perk tree being free or something along those lines. Not really anything I could have done.

>>48290288
>Or just given separate budgets for those tables.
And both customization tables have their own budgets. There's only so far until shit starts becoming free.

>Or just decided to keep the jump concise instead of letting it get so bloated.
Which then you have people complaining that there wasn't enough content put in. Funny how that works, doesn't it?

>>48290300
I'm saying I expect people to understand this isn't meant to be a repeatable occurrence and it's the best way I can manage to preserve all the content without slicing things away, or delaying everything even MORE by adding scenarios/side missions that I'm utter shit at writing, which could easily bring down the quality due to my inability to work with those mechanics. But hey, if you want me to just go back and start slashing content to make it fit, I can do that.
>>
>>48290348
Nah I cant wait for the update, full steam ahead red!
>>
>>48290348
>>48290372
Seconded. Full Steam Ahead!
>>
>>48290348
>And by the prior logic, that would have risked people setting a trend to make something dumb like 300CP capstones
I feel like stuff similar to this has already been done and that it was fine there, but I can't actually cite and example.
Nonetheless, I'd actually be pretty okay with this.
>>
>>48290348
Ffull steam ahead.
>>
>>48290381
And here the truth wills out - dude just wants cheaper shit so he can make his purchase lists bigger.
>>
>>48290348
Isn't the very nature of a CYOA is that you have to choose the things you get, you won't always get everything you want? By increasing the starting allowance you're just making it more of a grab bag of powers. As long as everything is balanced price wise in jump, then it's not a problem.
>>
>>48290071
I appreciate that you've put in some work on it, but I think there's a LOT there that could be worked with.

Origins-wise, I feel like there's a lot you could do. One line based on the ed boys, one or two lines on the other neighborhood kids, something for the more esoteric entities like Evil Tim, Plank and such.

I'm glad to hear you've got some intent to update it eventually though!
>>
>>48290194
Because physical energy is your stamina. Not magic. And spiritual energy is uses separated from magic in anime (ki vs mana)
>>
>>48290348
>Which then you have people complaining that there wasn't enough content put in. Funny how that works, doesn't it?
People don't complain about most jumps not having enough content. Why would they complain about it not having enough if you had met all the minimum numbers of perks and origins?

You choose to fill it to bursting, it's a problem that arose from your own choices and that could've been avoided if you decided to. Instead you're sayingthat only you be allowed to do this, which is painfully naive especially given how you should understand the community by now, as if it was unavoidable and the only way for the jump to be made, which is obviously untrue.

But heck, in the end, what does it matter who protests or how? I don't honestly imagine this post won't be instantly leapt on and painted as just another 'The Shitposter' post and I can't say I expect you to do much other then deny there was any other way to go about it.
>>
>>48290147
>fool of a took
That's one I haven't heard before.
>>
>>48290433
>People don't complain about most jumps not having enough content.
>Complaints this very thread about jumps being barebones
>>
File: 1465848216074.jpg (25KB, 292x350px) Image search: [Google]
1465848216074.jpg
25KB, 292x350px
>>48288728
>shy gal
Is this what happens when a jumper with beauty perks goes to yoshi's island, picks shyguy, picks female gender, and takes giant mob perk?
>>
>>48290348
Keep doing what you're doing. It reads like one guy is just trying to give you a hard time anyway.
>>
>>48290435
Really? That's obviously a Seuss line, though i'd be damned if I could remember where from. The Lorax, maybe?
>>
>>48290433
>People don't complain about most jumps not having enough content.

Ahahahahahahaa-

Oh wait. You're serious.
Let me laugh even harder.

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHEAUHAUHEAUHEAUHAUHAHAHAUHEAUHAHUH.
>>
>>48290435
>>48290468
It's from Lord of the Rings. One of the Hobbits is from the Took family, and Gandalf calls him that at one point.
>>
>>48290433
People do complain about jumps being lacking though, Some jumps really have to scrap the bottom of the barrel to get enough perks and items to make it into a jump.

That being said, I never saw Warframe as lacking content, so I have no idea why it needed more to warrant the extra CP.
>>
>>48290158
>The Young Prodigy
How closely related do the skills have to be? What kind of stuff could you get with this?

>Cryokinesis
Is this freezing/lowering of temperature is instant or gradual?
>>
>>48290433
>But heck, in the end, what does it matter who protests or how? I don't honestly imagine this post won't be instantly leapt on and painted as just another 'The Shitposter' post and I can't say I expect you to do much other then deny there was any other way to go about it.

Oh don't go trying to paint yourself as sympathetic now.
>>
>>48290474
>>48290442
95% of our jumps don't have enough content to claim increasing the base CP to above 1000. Are you saying people complain everytime someone made a jump with 4 origins, with a perk and item line each, that it didn't have enough content?

Or are you cherrypicking a tiny number of incidents, often linked to other shitstorms, so you don't have to answer the argument?
>>
>>48290435
>>48290468
Poe's Law is in full effect.
>>
File: Oh wait you're serious.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Oh wait you're serious.gif
4MB, 320x240px
>>48290474
Here you go anon.
>>
>>48290413
?? Since when was there magic (explicitly as magic) in Naruto? (I admit I haven't watched the whole series, but..)

Or are you using DBZ's distinction between ki and magic as an argument for separating Naruto chakra stuff from magic?
>>
>>48290514
I'm telling you about anime in general. Spirit and magic are usually treated separately here too because most anime making the distinction.
>>
>>48290501
>Are you saying people complain every time someone made a jump with 4 origins, with a perk and item line each, that it didn't have enough content?

We absolutely have those people, just as we have that one guy who insists on Standardized Jump Formats. You're insinuating none of it happens - it might not happen all the time, but you're factually incorrect.
>>
>>48290514
>Since when was there magic in Naruto?
Anime filler I think?
>>
>>48290501
>95% of our jumps don't have enough content to claim increasing the base CP to above 1000.
And even then, most of the remaining ones have increased/removed drawback caps or other ways to get CP. Off the top of my head, only Ragnarok Online just blatantly doesn't have enough CP available.
>>
>>48290491
For young prodigy, I said intimately, so you can assume they all have to have a linking attribute of some sort.

Chemistry, Biology, and Medicine would qualify, as would Military tactics, Swordfighting, and horse riding.
but not physics, swimming and singing.

>cryokenisis
I fucked up and didnt explain that. oops.
Alright, so starting out you can move the temperature at like two degrees every few seconds, and at the highest level, a highly intelligent charater with great enough willpower could drop the temperature 100 degrees at a time.
>>
>>48290402
>>48290487
>As long as everything is balanced price wise in jump, then it's not a problem
And HERE we get to the crux of things. The amount of shit I was putting in, test builds were showing it wasn't balanced for 1000CP. There would be too little you can buy, even before drawbacks. At the end of it, I had put too much stuff into it and I never realized I unbalanced the jump until it was too late. And after going through things, raising the price budget was the best way to balance things. Better that than slash perks and end up pissing off people who've seen WIPs and had ideas in mind.

>>48290435
>>48290468
Lord of the Rings, man. I love using Gandalf's little comment.

>>48290433
>Why would they complain about it not having enough if you had met all the minimum numbers of perks and origins?
Because it wasn't the RIGHT amount of 'enough'. Have you seen the shitstorms with Naruto's eye gig? Or the complaints on Doctor Who, or Bleach, or the like? Bare minimum doesn't cut it nowadays. Going "one and done" is just as likely to get people bitching at you for doing a shit job.

On top of that... well. Remember God of War? How you had people complaining that there wasn't enough CP? Not the usual "lol cp vamp" commentary, I mean people legit complaining that there were too many choices for too little CP and that it barely let them get anything. And this jump? It's BIGGER than God of War. You're asking me to:

-Turn it down to 1000CP, thereby getting people angry at me

Then either:

-Slash the prices, getting people angry that I'm setting another trend
OR
-Start slashing content which will get people angry that I'm taking things away

So tell you what. Let's try something. Here is the most current, most up-to-date WIP so far: http://pastebin.com/NmTmrK4J

I'm going to ask that you go through it, then tell me exactly what you think should be changed beyond "make it 1000CP". I want to hear your input. If you have a method that I think is good, then I'll do that.
>>
>>48290397
Are you fucking retarded or trolling- No.

You are trolling. There is no other explanation.
>>
>>48290409
These are actually neat ideas and I'll make note of them. If I end up reworking the jump, old perks and gear should be intact without price increase, just with new discount possibilities.

And I appreciate the honest criticism and encouragement anon. I admit I have a perfectionist mindset with jumps and wasn't happy with Property until the last version. I loved EEnE in my youth so I want to do it justice, too.

>>48289989
>>48289998
>>48290035
>>48289722
>>48289978
Looks like a tie vote unless I missed someone, so it'll be both. If you are acting on the assumption Sparks is a better person, you might be disappointed, though.
>>
>>48290584
Maybe you could just give free item CP, and reduce the cost of the capstone booster?
>>
>>48290619
>Spoiler
[Spoiler]I don't care if Sparks is a better person, I just hate how everyone acts like Armsmaster is just a misunderstood Hero when he's actually a colossal asshole. Dude makes fanon sasuke look nice.[/spoiler]
>>
File: Warframe.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Warframe.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>48290638
Look at the WIP, then this mib jump.

Already did that, anon.
>>
>>48290109
I think he meant Gnosis, not becoming an Archmaster.
>>
>>48290647
Aaaand I totally fucked up the spoiler. Fuck me.

Jihadist captcha why?
>>
>>48290662
Because fuck you that's why.
>>
>>48290478
Damnit. Took made me instantly think Seuss.
>>
>>48290584
Look, you can't make everyone happy so just do what you are doing.
>>
>>48290536
Ah, whoops, I seem to have mentally inserted a "the" into what you said, reading it as "the anime."

Durrr. My brain can't brain today.
>>
>>48290584
Dude's not gonna be happy no matter what happens.

Just do it, and what comes around? Comes around.
>>
So I had a thought. The scp perk that allows you to survive from being almost atomized stores everything about you in your DNA. So if you went into an alt form and Ben 10 scanned you would you take over him?
>>
>>48290583
>young prodigy
Cool. Sounds really good then, Martial Arts/Shooting/Swordmanship would be cool... But I gotta go with Scholar for the other discounts, sadly. So I can't afford it.

>cyrokinesis
No problem, and thanks for the explanation. Sounds damn good at high levels then, is that 100 degrees a hardcap or does superhuman Intelligence/Willpower bump that up further?

>>48290158
Anyway, have a build!

Scholar [Free] Gotta learn my shit.
Psychic [100] Psychic powers!
>perks:
A Light in the Dark [200] Willpower stacking is a must.
Professional - Engineeering [Free] Okay.
Mind Over Monster [200] Trapmaster, yes.
The Forbidden Fruit [300] Glorious. Might have a bit of trouble with the /things/ though.
Heart of a Child [100] Always good to pick up.
Striking Looks [100] Vanity!
Demonology [200] Demons are cool. I'll probably just try binding them, depending on what they ask. They're gonna try to fuck me over, aren't they? How powerful are they?
>psychic perks:
Death Sight [Free] Sure?
Mind Reading [Free] Useful, I suppose...
Animal Empathy - Cats [Free] ...Not quite so useful, but I'll take it.
Cryokinesis [500] Yesss! THIS is why I went Psychic.
>items:
The Core Rulebook [50] Might be useful?
A Collection of Literature [Free] Books!
A Collection of Literature [100] A second set of books!
Zener Cards [Free] Could be useful later on. Nice to have anyway.
Forgotten Book [150] Might be worth a read? Could help my demonology...
>drawbacks:
The Beast That We Call: Fandom [+0] Why not grab everything?
Second Edition [+0] I said /Everything/
What I Was Doing Before [+0] And I gotta get back to my vampire throne, yes.
Dark Impulse - Uhhh, Nazis sounds fine? [+300] Murdering time?
Dark Conspiracy [+800] Bring it. How fucked am I? Are these Elders with their broken shit, or the usual supernaturals with 5 or lower in their power-stats?
>>
>>48290584
>Naruto's eye gig
1 jump out of how many? In which the shitstorms were half the time not even on the eyes?

>Doctor Who
One of the oldest jumps isn't up to modern standards? Bleach, the renowned worst jump, isn't either? People didn't complain that Person of Interest didn't have a thousand perks,nor did they for hundreds of other jumps. Yeah, if you cherry pick the few that do you'll find problems, but you make a pretty poor argument by only picking the worst or oldest of jumps.

>God of War complaints
No actually, I don't remember that. At all. Which leads me to believe that it's a minor thing you've exaggerated in your memory.

>-Slash the prices, getting people angry that I'm setting another trend
Setting the trend that WIPs are WIPs and can change? Newsflash love, that's meant to have always been a thing and it's something I'm sure I've seen you argue for in the past too. I don't see whats wrong with slashing stuff in a work in progress, it's peoples own fault if they make plans for something not done. It comes off as another poor excuse to say why an easy solution is not taken.
>>
File: 1277694535668.png (20KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1277694535668.png
20KB, 429x410px
>>48290695
>>48290732
I know I can't make everyone happy. That's just a fact of life.

But his complaint was more on feeling his critique would be snubbed, or that he would be deigned as some shitstirrer. He feels I would completely snub him. So I want to give him the opportunity to voice what he feels should happen. I've got all day to wait for it, and who am I to deny someone that opportunity?

If I like the idea, I'll probably use it. If I don't like the idea, then back to regular schedule. But it's only fair to give someone the opportunity to explain themselves, no?
>>
>>48290817
I'd assume it probably doesn't include Archmages, since it would cause magical world war 3 as a side effect, on top of making the drawback suicide as reality is inevitably torn to shreds.
Everything else is probably fair game. It is an 800 cp drawback.
>>
>>48290884
Well judging by his post up above, he'd rather just insult you rather than do anything else.
>>
>>48290817
So this, like every WoD jump, is based on a game with a dot system. However there is always room to move above your fifth dot in setting as long as you have sufficient personal power. So no hardcap yet.

And yes the demon's are going to fuck with you. The general Inferno demon's you deal with are pretty much embodiment of the 7 deadly sins.

as for the conspiracy, think of them less as raw power (but dont get me wrong, each member of the conspiracies inner circle is at least 5 dots in their power stat, I reiterate: AT LEAST) but more like you are having to deal with a legit conspiracy theory illuminati.
>>
My Super Ex Girlfriend jump?
>>
>>48290902
>>48290884
I give up. All hail the mighty red and assorted anons. I'm sure you guys are all right and correct and nothing bad at all will come of it.
>>
>>48290922
>If I like the idea, I'll probably use it. If I don't like the idea, then back to regular schedule. But it's only fair to give someone the opportunity to explain themselves, no?
>I give up.

Way to take a swing there Johnny.
>>
>>48290902
Then it is what it is. The opportunity was presented, and if I don't get critique and suggestions then how do I know what problems to fix?

>>48290922
And you're just giving up too easily. I gave you the perfect opportunity. The WIP is there, the old jump is there, and you have every chance to read through it, tell me what's wrong, and how to fix it. I'm legit asking you what you would change, what perks to remove/alter, the works.

The ball's in your court.
>>
When did Bravely Default update? Not sure if the version in the upload folder is just a delayed upload or if it's a new version.
>>
>>48290983
someone forgot to upload it back then, you cancheck the archive

sorry bout that
>>
I realized I didn't add in relics for drop-ins as I'll add that. I've also added two lines to the nemesis drawback to explain something I forgot.
>>
>>48290904
Alright, cool. Freezing people/vampires/other things with my mind then. I assume I can also lower the temperature less, if I just want to chill my drink?

M'kay. Good thing I have all these faustian bargain/demonic authority/binding perks then. Atleast others setting are sometimes less dickish.

Alright. I can deal with supernatural illuminati. I think. Counter-Conspire at them, and just general trolling will commence.
>>
>>48290950
I'd still prefer it just be 1000 cp. Any compromises that need to be made to facilitate this, slashing of prices or cutting of content, all of it is preferable to having a higher budget.
>>
>>48289161
>Elder Scrolls remove Redguard/Khajiit
>Redguard/Khajiit
That's not how you spell Altmer. What dictionary are you using?
>>
>>48291122
You can absolutely lower the temperature less.

In the game the roll is based on intelligence and resolve and each success lowers the temperature by an amount of degrees based on your dots in cyrokenisis.

So as you increase in intellect, resolve, and cryokinetic skill this ability becomes stronger. But you can always lower the temp by less and maintain temperatures you want with concentration.
>>
>>48291177
Hell, the Khajiit run a backup system in case the world gets destroyed. They have a tower in space in case all the ones on Nirn fail and they also have moon colonies in case that tower gets taken out too.
>>
File: NWOD 0.9.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
NWOD 0.9.pdf
1B, 486x500px
There, now nemesis get's across something I forgot to explain, and Drop-in has their two relics
>>
>>48291218
You can't make me believe that.
>>
>>48287269
>Sacking a city
>Letting my troops rape and pillage
Who the hell do you think I am?
My troops get paid enough that they, shouldn't, resent the lack of pillaging. And I paid those Camp Followers(Whores) for a reason, so they don't end up Raping.

>>48288671
It's a fun thing to do when I'm not fucking with the plot, or tinkering in my home. I travel by foot, or by Car if they exist in-setting. I pay Inns to shelter me, since Inns in some form usually exist. Or I camp out. I fuck with Main Characters and Plot stuff first, then explore.

>>48288728
>The Original woop woop is the fourth image shown, rather than the first, and doesn't have the ass bounce
0/10

>>48288988
Depends on who you're Crusading and Why.

>>48289610
See >>48289625

>>48289748
I'd like to see Eragon, Avernum, and Farcry redone by a new jumpmaker. Whoever made those jumps is terrible.
>>
>>48291171
...no offense man? But that tells me absolutely nothing on what you feel I need to do to fix the situation. You're giving me vagueness and expecting me to deal with the fallout as I scramble to figure out what works.

I can't really use that as a guideline to fixing this.
>>
>>48291270
Remember you usually only see the shitty humanoid khajiit.

Not the super badass lion-king intelligent big-cat khajiit!
>>
>>48291171
Give a good reason beyond "setting a bad precedent," because I can see a few good reasons to not do what you're saying.

Like, say, to avoid being thrown to the fucking wolves like Worm Anon has been every time the Worm Update's come up lately.
>>
>>48291286
>thrown to the fucking wolves
Awoo?
>>
File: b16.jpg (75KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
b16.jpg
75KB, 700x520px
>>48291298
>>
>>48291308
Awoos are forbidden.
>>
File: Friendship.jpg (171KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship.jpg
171KB, 1920x1200px
>>48291312
YOU CAN'T DO THAT! Awoos are freedom! Awoos are Justice!
>>
Rolled 385, 245 = 630 (2d595)

>>
>>48289499
Do not listen to >>48289531 . Tyranids have souls, and the big ones (warriors, tyrants, etc.) are powerful psykers (AKA, they have powerful souls).

>>48289612
You're not required to have 'feelings' to have a presence in the warp. Just to have a soul. And unless you're necrontech, even machines have souls in W40k.
>>
File: awoo.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
awoo.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>48291298
>>48291308
>>48291312
>>48291331
>>
>>48291277
It's literally just a number scaling problem. I don't care if the pricing relative to the purchases maintains the same ratio, that doesn't matter to me, just that the default CP total stays at 1000.

Not even for precedent, because 1000 CP is the basis for all of internal jump balance, and that all pricing is relative to that. There's never a reason to raise the cap because you can always just lower the pricing to have an equivalent value relative to the 1000 total.
>>
>>48291349
This anon is correct. The warp is how the tyranid hivemind works.

Also the Ork psychic gestalt can overwrite the hivemind and "tame" tyranids".
>>
>>48290147
> By that point you should really only be suffering if you're greedy as fuck.

I want everything from that setting. I'm going to magpie so hard that the entire universe will just be empty space when I'm done.

Also any chance on an ETA?
>>
>>48291349
>even machines have souls in W40k.
How does that even work?
Does it just spontaneously come into existences, or does it sort of build up due to the souls of organic beings leaving behind a little something when they interact with it?

Would a machine that was left to operate alone on a barren world grow a soul eventually?
>>
>>48291270
They were taught the secrets of how the world works by Azura, and they're strictly Pandomaic unlike most other Mer.
>>
>>48291308
Oh, also Red friend, are you still going to include the option to turn your warframe "body" into armour post-jump? Because that needs to be integrated into my bio-armour carapace asap.
>>
>>48291367
I disagree, lowering pricing across the boards just means you can buy more stuff but it does not help internal balance. Internal balance is achieved through the power of perks of a similar tier.
>>
>>48291363
cute>>48291400
>>
>>48291400
I have no answer to that, other than they just do.

In fact "talking" to machine spirits is the only way humans have left to operate/repair their technology.

All real science has pretty much been lost. Its all psychic/magic/warp bs now.
>>
>>48291423
No it doesn't. Are you legitimately retard?

Raising the price cap increases the amount of shit you can buy. Lowering the prices relative to the 1000 CP total does nothing different besides maintain the 1000 CP total. Which is more important than any other result.

Even if the prices were to stay the same, I'd rather not the CP total change, ever.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>48283729
137 Final Fantasy 6
South Figaro
Age 21
Half-Esper -300
Opera Virtuoso -100, True Humanity, Uncrowned -100, Innate Magic, Trance -300,
Equipment,
Searching for Friends(Guardsmen Platoon[Magiteknician, Opera Virtuoso -100, Mechanist, Tool King -100, Equipment, Celestriad -600], Aris[Human, Magitek Knight, Mechanist -100, Discipline, Mental Stability -100, Innate Magic -200, Runic -300, Equipment], Judy[Drop-in, Ghostly -200, Geodancer -100, Sketch -200, Lore -300], Camera and Crew[Magiteknician, Opera Virtuoso -100, Mechanist, Tool King -100, Magitek Mastery -300, Equipment, Airship -300])-500,
Phantom Train +200, I have more lives than I do arms! +100,
I've got a train and an Ultros following me. Honestly, the train is fairly easy to deal with. It seems to dislike pheonix feathers. Looks like a major allergy. The Ultros is even more irritating than the one in Team Manderville(possibly because this one is attacking us).
Continue
1 Showa Kamen Rider 1
2 Primal Rage
3 Discworld
4 Order of the Stick
5 Viking Saga
6 Tales of Demons and Gods
7 Sunrider
8 Final Fantasy VII
>>
>>48291491
>Lowering the prices relative to the 1000 CP total does nothing different besides maintain the 1000 CP total
Doesn't it though? I'm pretty sure you're the one doing the math wrong here.
>>
>>48291542
Looks like Discworld, need a new 3.
>>
>>48291491
>Lowering the prices relative to the 1000 CP total does nothing different besides maintain the 1000 CP total.

Mmm, 132 CP perks. Soooo nice and neat.
>>
Are there any intangibility perks that would let you reach through a person's chest and rip out their heart without external damage?
>>
>>48291491
God, you are the ONLY ONE getting THIS. FUCKING. ANAL about it.

Realize that there are exceptions, and that occasionally, shit doesn't work out according to plan. Realize that you are not the only fucking person invested in Warframe as a jump. Have a bit of awareness for more than just your-fucking-self, SIR.
>>
>>48291277
The exact way you'd do it is, for example, instead of having 1500 cp, 600 300 100 pricing, you'd instead go 1000 cp 400 200 100 pricing standard, which I remember now that Dirge did at one point, and it worked out great.
>>
>>48291589
Nope.
>>
>>48291597
That's not a proportional reduction. You'd actually be able to buy less in that situation, which isn't what you were asked to do.
>>
>>48291591

The "SIR" is just fucking perfect.
>>
>>48291597
Proportional in this case would be, because you are removing a third of the point total, to also do so for the tiers. So you'd pay 400, 100, 33.333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 etc etc.
>>
>>48291400
Anything capable of doing something akin to emotions has a soul in W40k.

The simple desire to improve yourself is enough to grant you a soul. Having desires also gives you a warp pressence Anything that has a sightly developed mind has a pressence in the Warp unless they had sealed themselves. Or they're born Blank. But that is something even rarer than psykers.
>>
>>48291591
Why the fuck are you so fucking defensive of getting extra CP instead of just having the prices scaled to the normal total?
>>
File: 1267310099591.jpg (672KB, 683x935px) Image search: [Google]
1267310099591.jpg
672KB, 683x935px
>>48291410
Yes I am, that was always the plan.

>>48291375
I'm working on the other parts right now while waiting for critique, so hopefully soon. I feel bad enough for it taking so long as is, even with all the IRL things that have come up.

>>48291367
>>48291491
Then help me find some compromises. Look through the WIP, it's right up there. You can't just say "slash prices and cut content" and call it good. You're leaving me with the bag and expecting me to magically make it better without any input whatsoever. WHAT content do I cut? How far do I push the prices down?

>>48291597
Except I have 100-200-400-600 pricing, 2 perks each, totaling eight perks per tree. Along with multiple items, lots of companions, and plenty of non-discounted perks along with the capstone booster, which that itself was slashed half-price and technically given more versatility from the old one.

Please actually read the jump and look at the pricing scheme.
>>
>>48291589
Uh, not that I'm aware of. Indiana Jones has something like that, though?
>-KALI MAAAAA! (400CP) (50% off: Cultist): What greater worth is there than that of the heart, a beacon of life and vitality... what greater display is there than showing it? You have an ancient technique, one that lets you reach into someone's chest and pull out their still-beating heart. That's right, still beating. They will be alive for fifteen minutes, with damage to their body being reflected on the heart. While the wound closes temporarily at this time... it does take time to pull it out. So you might want to bind the victim first. On the plus side, someone watching their own beating heart outside of their chest is sure to give them a scare... along with anyone else watching, giving an effect to those watching to be somewhat captivated at the impossibility of this act.
>>
>>48291648
See >>48291638

Though my brain was confused on the reductions vs final price. You'd actually pay 400, 200, 66.666~
>>
File: 1468099878841.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1468099878841.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>48291654
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>48291638
I think it's about time we added some proper math to our CP Budget Management. How long before we need to do long division to work out discounts?

>>48291648
Why are you getting so defensive over Standardized 1000 CP beyond "muh traditions"?
>>
>>48291331
Is that Heavens misfiring again? Actually that looks like it was on purpose, we're on to you moon breaker.
>>
>>48291648
We already have jumps that sit you down with only 500 points.

>>48291682
Actually, I remember a WIP from last year that DID ask you to math up the prices. It was stupid.
>>
>>48291638
100 CP should be un-discoutable because those would be free for their respective backgrounds, also to avoid that exact problem.

>>48291622
Good.
>>
>>48291661
That is rather cool but not what I am looking for.
>>
>>48291654
>Then help me find some compromises.

The fact that he hasn't thus far should be evidence enough he's not willing to.
>>
>>48291711
>Good.
If you keep trying to give 'solutions' to 'problems' other than the one you were asked to solve, you're going to keep being dismissed.
>>
>>48291654
Maybe it would be better to instead, just keep the default prices that you have now, and not give additional CP?
>>
File: 1466817211862.png (345KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
1466817211862.png
345KB, 500x560px
>>48291711
>You'd actually be able to buy less in that situation, which isn't what you were asked to do.
>Good.
>>
>>48291692
>breaking moons
Has anyone heard anything about the Trigun jump?
>>
>>48291735
See >>48291733
>>
>>48291733
The only problem is 1500 CP. As long as it's fixed, the jump is perfect, and nothing else would need to be changed.

>>48291735
Refer to this as a valid solution as well.
>>
>>48291717
Worst comes to worst, grab Arcane from Smite and make a spell.
>>
>>48291711
This is the exact opposite of the normal shitposting. I never thought I would see the day when someone would want Red to nerf something, have we entered the twilight zone?
>>
>>48291735
And then get bitched out for - surprise, surprise - not giving people enough wiggle-room.

Again. There's more people involved here than just you, you fucking walnut.
>>
>>48291654
The fuck is that image from?
>>
>>48291767
You just keep on refusing to do what you were asked and instead just tell her to do something completely different and reduce how much people can buy, wrecking the balance.
>>
I've never seen more people trolled by one person in /jc/ history.
>>
>>48291798
I'm only replying because Red was feeding him. I think he's a shitposter, sure, but if she's going to bother arguing with him I might as well since at least then he can't pretend he's the only person who cares/only person presenting arguments or otherwise bully her into doing what he wants.
>>
>>48291798
I dunno. The Mass Effect release made some salt flow
>>
>>48291777
It's from Battle Angel Alita: Last Order. Tournament Arc, there was a guy who hacked cybernetics via 'hypnosis' and pretty much made their opponents cap themselves.
>>
>>48291824
That joke at the beginning is still hilarious.
>>
>>48291829
Thank you.
>>
>>48289245
No power over existing doors. Probably need Elemental Monarch for different sizes as the type of door tends to be regular doors. You could manage big doorways (i.e. with two doors like a church doorway) but it'd still just be the size of a big doorway so the mako probably wouldn't fit.

You can make it vanish. Was shown in a pretty recent episode. It does require that you fire a beam at the already existing thing though.
>>
>>48290584
I'm just not seeing why it needs to be 1500 CP. 1 1 2 2 4 4 6 6 plus a fuckton of items has been done before without needing to give people 500 free points. Maybe just make people make hard decisions instead of giving them free shit.
>>
>>48291703
But those aren't made by his Hatecrush, and are therefore irrelevant.
>>
>>48291864
>I want you to change it this specific way so I have something to bitch about on jump release.
>>
>>48291817
He wanted to have his opinion heard. Until he actually gives me options and specific suggestions aside from "slash prices and cut content" or "just knock down the budget and screw everyone", it's only fair to at least see if he'll make good on his word. Though at this point I admit I'm getting a bit fed up at the lack of helpfulness.

>>48291864
>>48291767
>>48291735
Alright then, fine. Let's put this up to thread consensus so it doesn't spill over into next thread.

What do you all think I should do? Cut content, put the budget back to 1000CP, or leave it as is?
>>
>>48291692
IT WAS COMING RIGHT FOR ME
>>
>>48291904
Leave it as is.
>>
File: ironborn.jpg (45KB, 609x343px) Image search: [Google]
ironborn.jpg
45KB, 609x343px
>>48287269
Something something Iron Price, I dunno.
>>
>>48291904
Leave it as it is Red I'd rather not have stuff get cut.
>>
>>48291904
It's fine as-is.

The only "CP Vampire" I actually liked was Kingdom Hearts. All the other jumps that others call such just left me dissapointed at how little I got.
>>
>>48291904
Keep the Current budget. There are Jumps with 100% changes in either direction, why does your 50% Change matter so much?
>>
>>48291904
Leave it as is.
>>
>>48291904
Slash the budget. You don't need to cut content, just make it so that people can't buy most of it. Maybe make some of the stuff mutually exclusive so that the don't have to even think about it.
>>
>>48291904
Leave it as is. It's already looking glorious is WIP form.
>>
>>48291904
1500 sounds really nice, especially since i'm going to be going crazy over the content.

But 1000 and make us make the hard decisions feels like it would be better in a more general /jc/ context.

Either way, i'm going to love it. I can tell already. I'm really happy you are making this.
>>
>>48291904
Leave it.
>>
>>48291951
>Spoilers

Life in a nutshell, kids. People are gonna like what you dislike and vice versa.
>>
>>48291904
As is
>>
>>48291904
>What do you all think I should do? Cut content, put the budget back to 1000CP, or leave it as is?
Leave it. I haven't seen a good argument for dropping it.
>>
File: Linderman's Death.jpg (64KB, 559x436px) Image search: [Google]
Linderman's Death.jpg
64KB, 559x436px
>>48291589
Go the Heroes jump and copy D.L's phasing power.
>>
>>48291967
balls. i forgot to add:
Maybe just make a ton of disadvantages and a generous disadvantage cap?
>>
>>48291979
It's true, isn't it?

Some cool movement stuff, drive clothing, and my own original summons were enough, but plenty of people were fucking dying even with 2K of CP to work with.
>>
>>48291957
>make an entirely arbitrary content slash so that I have something to target you with shitposting
>PAINT THE TARGET FOR ME
>>
>>48291992
That's not the same thing, because drawbacks fuck you in the ass. It wouldn't have the same balance as now.

It's not 'hard decisions' so much as 'without the extra budget you wouldn't be able to make a decent build'. I think you're speaking without reading the WIP and trying to find some kind of compromise between us and a baiter, a compromise that doesn't exist.
>>
>>48291904
Put the budget back to 1000 CP. You'll never make everyone happy, might as well stick to the same system that has worked.
>>
>>48292022
>You can't make everyone happy so only make me happy.
>>
>>48291904
What the hell do you think /jc/ is going to go for? They're all fucking powerwankers that admit to wanting a lot, so of course they're going to opt for being able to just have more stuff.

Bring down the budget on these greedy pieces of shit. The jump is already balanced, you don't need to let people have more for nothing.
>>
>>48291988
I'm surprised that made it onto the drive with how much the thread was calling for it's demise, desu.
>>
>>48291904
I think it is good as it stands.
>>
>>48291957
Fuck you.
>>
>>48291904
Keep.
>>
>>48292015
I read the WIP, and I feel i'd be fine with the 1000. I tend to enjoy the challenge of disadvantages though.
>>
>>48291904
Could give a CP bonus for items and/or toward perks, depending. Keep the 1000 point bonus, but "free" points that go toward things in your own background.
>>
>>48292039
I think it's telling that the only posts in favor of it are also all hostile and insulting towards anons/the thread.
>>
>>48291904
Leave it as is please.
>>
>>48292022
>>48292039
>Please please please PLEASE paint the target on your back for me, it's been awhile since I've thrown mud at you and I need to feel justified.
>>
Humbly, do I submit this work in progress of a Genso Suikoden Jump. This is my first undertaking, there is still much missing and much to be done, so I ask for suggestions and critiques of this work.

Thank you for your time, friends ^^
>>
>>48291904
1000CP, don't even scale the prices or cut content. You can already get plenty with just that much, any more is just giving it away.
>>
>>48291904
Too late now, keep it.
>>
>>48291988
That would be a bit difficult, I would have to spend my entire budget on the power copy power and never use it for anything else.

Also I would have to jump Heroes.
>>
>>48291904
1500 cp please.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>48291904
Keep it
>>
>>48291904
Cut it. I'd rather this jump not become a corruptible influence on all of jumpchain's fundamental principals.
>>
>>48292076
Same instance as with the SMT update - only reason they're in favor of the nerf / drop is because it pisses people off and/or "punishes" people they disagree with.
>>
>>48292092
What's Genso Suikoden?
>>
>>48291904
No matter what you do, you'll create a shitstorm now that you posted it. The 1000 CP is the way JumpChain has worked since the first jump. Changing it for your jump is just the easy option, not the right one.
>>
>>48292092
Bad time to drop this, buddy.
>>
>>48291904
Stick with what you have.
>>
>>48292092
KarmaFalcon, I must say that it looks good. I don't really have any input to give. Its written rather well from just a general scan. I'm not too familiar with the setting though.
>>
>>48292168
Tradition is not an excuse.
>>
>>48291904
Cut all content, drop budget back to 1000 CP, AND leave it as is.
>>
>>48292092
Can you do me a favor and only focus on ONE game? I don't like jumps that eat up the entire series in a single pdf.

There's no reason 1-3, 4, and 5 should all be one jump.
>>
>>48292168
>A 600 point and two drawback limit is the way Jumpchain has worked since the first jump
>An origin for Items is the way Jumpchain has worked since the first jump
>Capstones at 600 poins is the way jumpchain has worked since the frist jump
>>
>>48292168
I think you're understating the absolute importance of the 1000 CP constant. 1000 CP is literally the most important constant in all of jump chain and anything else is a malignant cancer that must be purged.
>>
>>48291904
I would prefer it stay at 1500, tye only people advocating otherwise have no real reason for why.
>>
>>48291904
Keep it. All the arguments against it are more based on fear mongering than anything. There's nothing wrong with some minor deviation if it works for that individual jump.
>>
>>48292189
We use tradition, which Red herself posted about, as the excuse for the claiming system and it's flaws. She was in favor of keeping it because of tradition.
>>
>>48292199
Don't forget 1/3/6 structure.
>>
Oh. My god. How are you fucks still being trolled like this.

I mean fucking read >>48292200 , this is the same shit as with the SMT update. They have no foundation, they don't even agree with what they're saying, they're saying it to get a rise and reaction out of people.
>>
>>48292213
No, we keep that because it's the only sensible way to handle it that people won't balk and rebel against.
>>
>>48291904
The only reason people advocate deviancy from the tolerated norm is because of their sheer unrelenting greed. Don't enable them.
>>
>>48292226
Of course, but he's also trying his best to samefag votes so what can we do but point out his non-arguments?
>>
>>48291904
Democracy was a mistake.
>>
>>48292243
Do you people that advocate being given more points have any valid reasoning for the divergence from tradition other than because it lets you buy more shit and you'd like that like the greedy fucks you are?
>>
>>48292273
Do you people that advocate being given less points have any valid reasoning for the divergence from tradition other than because you enjoy shitting on other people like the assholes you are?
>>
File: larfleeze.jpg (69KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
larfleeze.jpg
69KB, 250x375px
>>48292238
I am a Greeed, I am the Greed Homunculi from FMA, and I have stolen the Orange lantern for myself. I AM UNRELENTING GREED!!!

But no, this argument is important. And the 1000 law protects us from pandemonuim. But there is always an exception to a rule and we'll have to see if this qualifies.

Once the jump is on the cusp of completion it will be easier to tell if this will work.
>>
>>48292092
You might want to drop this in the next thread.
Unfortunately we're in the midst of a shitstorm.
>>
>>48292262
Benevolent Dictatorships are the best method of Government.

>>48292273
It's what it was balanced around, and I'm tired of waiting for Warframe. I want to be a Space Ninja Murderbeast. It's taken months for the update to get this far, to revert to 1000CP would make it take even more time in balancing.
>>
>>48292273
They don't, but they're going to pretend that they do.
>>
>>48292273
>>48292293

Samefag harder.
>>
>>48292292
It doesn't need to be rebalanced. People will just have to fucking deal with not being able to afford everything, like fucking normal, they don't need or deserve an extra 500 cp worth of shit.
>>
>>48292092
No 400 point for nobles?
>>
>>48291904
Drop it.

Just drop the jump.

Drop it and go take a vacation.
>>
>>48292309
Your pointless hostility to everyone is iconic at this point.
>>
>>48292288
>But there is always an exception to a rule.
There really isn't. Especially not in this case. 1500 is just more things to buy than with 1000, which isn't necessary in any case.
>>
Has any other person ,aside from Terra/Bancho, caused as many shitstorms as Red?
>>
>>48292285
I've only seen three arguments.

"Because muh tradition"—invalid argument. Provide a reason, bitch.
"Because spite"—go fuck yourself.
"I feel like 1000 CP is enough, it just means you have to make some tough choices"—actually a goddamn valid argument, although one a lot of people disagree with. Unfortunately I don't know enough about Warframe to comment on how necessary the extra starting CP is for handling the threats the jump presents.
>>
>>48292092
Well, shit. Guess I delayed on my WIP too long.
>>
>>48292336
>what is Light of Terra which gives several thousands of CP

>>48292344
>I AM NOW GOING TO REVERSE GEARS AND COMMENCE SHITTING ON THE SPECIFIC PERSON.
>>
>>48292344
Probably not.

In fairness there are not that many namefags that have been around for as long.
>>
>>48292336
Salt gives you 500 maybe you should go there.
>>
>>48290922
Remind me, how many jumps have you made again?
>>
>>48292349
All of those are more valid arguments than anything presented by people in favor of changing from the 1000 cp norm. There is never any reason, ever, to diverge from normal.
>>
>>48292344
We all knew this is why you were giving her a hard time in the first place, you know. Glad you ran out of patience.
>>
>>48292360
>what jump has the downsides of a gauntlet without the dieing doesn't end the chain upside of a gauntlet?
>>
>>48292360
>>what is Light of Terra

A mistake.
>>
File: Autism level.jpg (22KB, 720x253px) Image search: [Google]
Autism level.jpg
22KB, 720x253px
>>48292378
>>
>>48292336
I put forth my suggestion already.

A high disadvantage cap with a lot of "good" disadvantages is a really nice middle ground here.

Plus it would make your time in the jump more interesting.

apparently people are cowards and fear disadvantages, rather than accepting them as the glorious challenge they are!
>>
>>48292360
LoT is terrible regardless, so it doesn't even need to be mentioned.
>>
>>48292378
See >>48292199
>>48292217
>>
>>48292378
We literally wouldn't have eighty percent of the jumps we do in that case. And a great deal of our best included in that.
>>
At this rate we may as well fucking deserve the Mib version of Warframe we have.
>>
>>48292402
>False compromise between you and some guy shitting on Red out of spite and literally everyone else.
Stop.

>Calling everyone a coward and insulting them
Stop.

>Thinking drawbacks are meant to be fun and not miserable
Stop.
>>
>>48292378
THE DURSLEYS!
>>
>>48292413
>I WILL NOW REVERSE GEARS ONCE MORE AND COMMENCE SHITTING ON THE COMMUNITY INSTEAD OF THE NAMEFAG.
>>
>>48292413
>Entire thread supports Red except one autist
I think that autist is you trying to whine about people not agreeing/generally make people unhappy though.
>>
>>48289748
Kids Next Door.

I just want images for my childhood.
>>
>>48292439
Truly a weapon to surpass shitpost gear!
>>
>>48292449
>images for my childhood

?
>>
>>48292402
I think this is the best middle ground, and it will hopefully diminish the inevitable shitstorm a certain someone will spark when the jump finally gets posted.
>>
>>48292417
>drawbacks are meant to be arbitrary misery
You stop. Drawbacks are supposed to be challenges warranting the additional CP.
>>
>>48292417
aww, come on friend. I'm just trying to help.
All this negativity doesn't help us have fun.
>>
>>48292458
WE'RE ALL MGSHITPOSTER NOW
>>
>>48292417
>Thinking drawbacks are meant to be fun and not miserable
>Stop.
Incorrect. Drawbacks are meant to make things more interesting and/or challenging. They're there to make for a better story. If a drawback does nothing besides make you miserable, it's a shitty drawback.
>>
>>48291904
Keep it at 1500. You're not setting a precedent, there's only one autist who is scared of going to 1500 for this one jump.
>>
>>48292466
Why should there be a compromise when one side is based entirely on insulting Red/the thread? That's not the kind of situation that NEEDS or should get a compromise.

You also miss that it fucks up the balance, balance is meant to be handled before drawbacks, and drawbacks are ass fuckers and not some jaunty little nicety for free points.
>>
>>48292417
You are all cowards. And greedy.

You should never be allowed more than 1000 CP worth of anything in jumpchain without drawbacks. You legitimately are doing nothing more than expressing greed by asking for more. You shouldn't get more, you deserve even less frankly.
>>
>>48292472
>Insults people
>Someone tells you to stop
>"All this negativity doesn't help us have fun"
Fuck off Mortal.
>>
>>48292472
You're not helping, you have to realize you're on the side of someone trying to argue out of spite. Meaning you are supporting spite and will tarnish your own reputation in the process.
>>
>>48292496
>TRULY MY PERFORMANCE DURING THE SMT SCANDAL WAS MAGNIFICENT
>>
>>48292491
>Compromise
Damn right there shouldn't be a fucking compromise. The differnce here is, you're kind is the one that shouldn't be catered to, whiny powerwankers that you are.
>>
>>48292496
>Check your CP privilege shitlords!
>>
>>48292466
No it won't, as it is if red drops the 1500 cp starting allotment the same asdhat is going to use it to "prove" she is q nerfwhore. If it stays it literally hurts nothing but helps some, and nothing stops anyone from not using the full 1500.
>>
>>48292524
>More anti-thread rhetoric
>>
All you anons supporting 1500 CP as a base are actually a cancer on jumpchain. You get 1000 CP every jump and will just have to deal with it. If you want more, than you should just accept that you'll have to take drawbacks or cut something out of your purchases to get something else. You aren't allowed to just get everything for free. You might as well just give yourself omnipotence to if you can't deal with being limited in what you can have and do.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>48291542
138 Discworld
Djelibeybi
Middle Class -100
Age 26
Way of the World, Dangerous Vocabulary -100, Sizzle Salesman -100, True Librarian -300, Wizard -200, Witch -200,
Scumble -50, Lyrics to the Hedgehog Song -50, Pocket Dis-Organizer, Octiron -100, Unseen University Membership -100, Klatchian Coffee -100,
Dragonriders +200, The Hunt Is On +200,
Dragonriders and Elves are trying to annoy me. I think I'll have to fight them, at the same time I need to visit the Unseen University and read their library. Should be a fun 10 years.
Continue
1 Showa Kamen Rider 1
2 Primal Rage
3 Slayers
4 Order of the Stick
5 Viking Saga
7 Sunrider
8 Final Fantasy VII
>>
>>48291904
It's not like there's no other jump with weird starting cp. Seem Tenchi Muyo with 1800 in total, and Wii Fit and Salt for 500.

Just keep it. If it works for the jump balance, it works.
>>
>>48292513
Alrighty man. We're all getting a little heated here anyway.

Its just always chaos from all corners here and I feel like there has to be a way to help. So I threw in my two cents.

and really? does the wording of glorious challenge and whatnot not show that i'm just poking a little fun, geez man
>>
>>48292574
>I SHALL CONTINUE MY ANTI-THREAD RHETORIC BECAUSE I AM COOL & EDGY FOR STANDING APART.

>I. AM. AN INDIVIDUAL.
>>
>>48291904
Keep it at 1500 but put a drawback where you start at 1000 cp and for taking the drawback you get a little flag with the lotus emblem on it.
>>
>>48292578
Slayers, I'll need a new 3.
>>
File: metal-gear-rising-final-boss-1.jpg (46KB, 851x467px) Image search: [Google]
metal-gear-rising-final-boss-1.jpg
46KB, 851x467px
I WILL TEAR DOWN THIS DEMOCRACY AND REPLACE IT WITH A THREAD WHERE ONLY THE STRONG AND ANON WILL RULE!
>>
>>48292591
Geneforge, zerg, dragons dogma
>>
>>48292579
>Salt for 500
...Is Salt Dishonored? Why is it called that?
>>
>>48292588
I've been lurking for a bit, and I've been meaning to ask this for a while, but should I just consider this green text guy a shitposter? He's really making the thread at large look like a bunch of assholes.
>>
>>48292678
Nah there's a joke jump called Salt.
>>
>>48292687
>I've been lurking for a bit
>Old IP
Nice try bud
>>
>>48292678
I meant the joke jump. But thanks for adding another to the list.
>>
>>48292092
>>48292197
Agreed here. The games each could easily support their own jumps. Shoving them together like this doesn't make sense at all.
>>
>>48292622
been there and there, dragons dogma queued
>>
>>48292701
I posted a question earlier in the thread.
>>
>>48292712
Plus it'd help him make the backgrounds a bit less generic if he can fluff them up involving a single country you know?
>>
>>48292687
Hey, we're all a bunch of assholes here.
>>
>>48292701
Legit dumb faggot here - how the fuck do you check that.
>>
>>48292724
About what?
>>
>>48292724
Go ahead and just ignore that guy. He does this in every shitstorm and it's really fucking annoying for everybody.
>>
>>48292465
I'm saying in response to the question of "what Jumps do you want to see update?" that I'd love for Kids Next Door Jump to get images, because I grew up on that show.
>>
>>48292465
I assume he means graphics.

>>48292449
I actually have plans to update KND since the current versions shit, but it may be a while.

>>48289748
The current Transformers jump is great but think it'd be better if each setting was it's own jump.
>>
>>48292746
This >>48288285 is me.
>>
>>48292733
I was going to reply, but we're each other's assholes to imply camaraderie then it occurred how weird that sounds.

Still posting it cuz it made me laugh
>>
>>48292763
>update KND
That too? Are you planning an update bender or something?
>>
>>48292770
>Pretending to be somebody that probably isn't here
Yeah, okay, like we're going to believe that.
>>
Well that shitstorm ended abruptly.

Hey anyone know of any way to make a portal out of water and reflections?
>>
>>48292378
What is:
Light of Terra
Fall from Heaven: End of Days
Siren: Blood Curse
Sins of a Solar Empire
>>
>>48292859
there's the puddle portal from courage the cowardly dog

And mirror portals from alice through the looking glass
>>
>>48292859
Puddle Portal (is that what it's called?) in Courage the Cowardly Dog might help, maybe?
>>
>>48292869
Don't, just don't go bringing logic into this.
>>
>>48292738
It's an option you can pick in some 4chan add ons, it marks posts from new IPs based on the IP counter.
>>
>>48292808
Yep!
>KotOR (Minor Updates)
>Clone Wars (New perks, formatting, items, etc. Possibly add graphics)
>KND (Overhaul and add graphics)
>James Cameron's Avatar (Add graphics)
>Thunder Cats-[2011] (Add graphics)

I may also rework the Halo Gauntlet into a Halo Wars jump after Halo Wars 2 comes out, but I'm not 100% sure I actually want to do that. I could put if up for adoption if someones wants it.

Also, I don't think I'm going to add graphics to the Star Wars: OT jump considering how log it is.
>>
>>48292876
>>48292870
I will check it out thank you.
>>
>>48292900
>>James Cameron's Avatar (Add graphics)
That jump's gonna get wacky in a few years.
Did you know there's another 4 movies in the works?
>>
>>48292892
Thank you.
>>
>>48292859
If you grab both Scrying and Teleportation from Samurai Jack together you can scry places in reflective surfaces and then travel there using Teleportation.

Just wank it so that you walk through the mirror or something.
>>
>>48292909
>another 4 movies in the works?
Whut? Really?
>>
>>48292900
>I may also rework the Halo Gauntlet

Nah, man. Please don't.
>>
File: Guess what.gif (802KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
Guess what.gif
802KB, 500x240px
Right. You know what, fuck it. Just fuck all of it. I'm going to put my foot down on this one.

I'm keeping the budget as is.

At this point I have seen so very little helpful criticism to actually help me balance this shit. It's always "slash the content" or "lower the prices" or "tell everyone to fuck themselves, ha ha stupid wankers" or some other retarded shit that I can't use. You all say you want something to change but you offer absolutely nothing to actually help do it. Because you're not the ones who are going to get shit on for it and you perfectly like it that way. Why should you have to worry about it?

So because I've gotten zero help on that front and nothing but insults? Despite me posting exactly what I have and putting out everything bare so you all can look at it instead of saying stuff that makes it clear you never even looked at the WIP? You've lost your chance to convince me.

Now unless someone can provide helpful suggestions that show that they took the time to read the WIP, and do so in a polite manner? Let me work.
>>
>>48291434
Wait, that is what they are doing?

I thought that the machine spirit was just their term for AI due to losing knowledge of technology at such high levels and therefore thinking AIs are spirits of some sort
>>
>>48292956
Have at it, captain. I pretty much called it as soon as that shit started.
>>
>>48292900
I was kidding. . . still it is good to hear, Canon Companion option in clone wars? Probably not Sue Skywalker but Ahsoka and some of the other Jedi would be great as companions.
>>
>>48292963
Nope AI are completely different from Machine spirits.
>>
>>48292932
http://deadline.com/2016/04/james-cameron-gives-update-on-avatar-sequels-expanding-to-four-sequels-slams-screening-room-gets-cheers-from-exhibs-cinemacon-1201737814/

IT GET'S WORSE.
He has the rights to make a Battle Angel Alita movie. Live action.
>>
>>48292956
Did they ever reveal anything more about the weird moon children?
>>
>>48292963
Dude, I have no clue honestly.

I know A LOT more about the Orks and Tau personally.
>>
>>48292900
Add Heart of the Guardian to KotOR for fuck's sake.

The fact you've got all of the lightsaber crystals except that one triggered the fuck out of me.
>>
>>48293003
>That spoiler
Truly, this is the darkest timeline.
>>
File: who-is-awesome.jpg (32KB, 554x426px) Image search: [Google]
who-is-awesome.jpg
32KB, 554x426px
>>48292956
>>
File: tumblr_o23sngGJH21qc4uvwo1_500.png (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o23sngGJH21qc4uvwo1_500.png
37KB, 500x500px
>>48292956
Hooray for not giving in to children screaming bloody murder because if a single digit in a number is changed, it's apparently the end of the world!
>>
>>48292909
Yep, but I don't think I'll release additional jumps for them. Right now I just plan on updating the current jump with a drawback that lets you stay longer. I may change my mind if the new movies are any good.

>>48292945
Rework as in, turn it into an actual jump.

>>48292994
I've been thinking about doing canon companion options for a while, but I feel like they should be given out by scenarios instead of purchases.
>>
>>48293014
I wonder if they're going to give the actress some kind of lip prosthetic.
>>
File: screams.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
screams.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>48293003
>spoiler
W-what?
>>
>>48293000
If I recall Artificial Intelligence has been banned in the Imperium of man.
>>
Rolled 294, 104 = 398 (2d595)

>>
>>48292956
This has ruined all of jumpchain forever. Antired was fucking right about you.
>>
I have a question.

Devil Survivor jump, if I'm reading correctly, both of them at least, have you be there not for 10 years but up to a certain point.

So I could, theoretically, through means of time travelling and copying memories and/or souls, have the protagonists go through New Game pluses, as long as they don't reach the point where the jump would end for me?
>>
>>48293022
>turn it into an actual jump
That sounds wonderful, my jumper has. . . issues that make gauntlets rather "problematic".
>>
>>48291272
>Who the hell do you think I am?
A righteous medieval military leader who understands that raping and pillaging is the way to do a sack.
>>
>>48293042
>Antired right about anything
>ever
Is that you Scatovore?
>>
>>48293042
You know tone doesn't translate across a written medium, right?

We can't tell if you're being sarcastic.
>>
>>48292956
I'd rather keep the mib version
>>
File: 1390165017835.jpg (63KB, 373x463px) Image search: [Google]
1390165017835.jpg
63KB, 373x463px
>>48293004
Not that much. But they're the true Tenno who's Void powers were pretty much out of control, and they used the Warframe and the medium of dreams to help shape and focus those powers into something truly powerful. They've been in stasis for quite some time as well. So I've been using that as the basis.

>>48293042
>>48293078
Then you should have gave helpful criticism and critique when I gave you the opportunity. You used it to instead throw insults and bile. I really have no sympathy for you.
>>
>>48293009
Sure. In fact now that you've reminded me of it, I think I'll add a personal lightsaber crystal like the one you can get in KotOR 2.

>>48293051
Keep in mind, I may not even end up doing it since I have another project planned.
>>
>>48293042
By that logic, it was ruined in early 2015 when Fall from Heaven or Light of Terra were released.
>>48293078
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrr_VVtyUA8
>>
>>48293076
>You know tone doesn't translate across a written medium, right?
Tone translates just fine across a written medium. It's why some writers don't suck dick at telling a story. This anon is just particularly bad at it (or, conversely, quite good at keeping it indiscernible).
>>
>>48293102
The fact that it is on the table is good news, even if it is just a possibility.
>>
>>48293044
I don't think you could manipulate the whole demon world/Canopus to do that.
>>
>>48293108
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrr_VVtyUA8
...I'll be using some of my music perks to make certain people listen to this. Thank you.
>>
>>48293124
Anon.

TIME TRAVEL ITEMS/PERKS!

There HAVE to be some that let me go back to a certain point.
>>
>>48293090
That's what you were given though. Leave it 1000 CP. This is good advice in of itself. Changing it to 1500 CP is an inadvisable action. It's like telling you not to shove your hand in a blender, you can't say it's not perfectly fine advice entirely in a vacuum.
>>
>>48293113
A written medium with things like italics or bolding for emphasis, to give the appearance that a word is being stressed the way it is when it's being said sarcastically.

Dry, basic, plain text can't do that without either a large additional number of words to make it obvious (thus "telling" rather than "showing"), or in the case of anger, the use of expletives and ALLCAPS to suggest YELLING and SWEARING.

And now you know why anger is the most common emotion on 4chan - because it's literally the easiest to express, and it's easier to feel an emotion you can actually voice.
>>
>>48293153
Kay.
>>
>>48293153
Not even trying anymore.
>>
>>48293090
Who is that talking to GL?
>>
>>48293153
>in and of itself

Why? What makes it automatically good?
>>
>>48293102
Awesome.

And the personal crystal is a pretty interesting idea. It starts out pretty mediocre but grows in strength as you become more attuned to the Force and tie yourself more firmly to an alignment.
>>
>>48293090
>Then you should have gave helpful criticism and critique when I gave you the opportunity
I told you not to deviate from tradition. What more do you even need?
>>
>>48293153
It's been 1500 for ages.
>>
>>48293090
Thank you for that.

Anyway, actual question for you: Does Titan's Blood in God of War /add/ 15m to your size, or set it to 15m total?
>>
>>48293194
>>48293208
I think it's time to just ignore him. He's being a broken record and samefagging and Red put her foot down, he has no power and is saying nothing of worth.
>>
Digger, quick question regarding Neo-Heisei:

I know the stats for the various combos here http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Eiji_Hino are likely to be exaggerated, but is there any way we can derive the jump-granted Medal Combos' stats from those ones? Possibly the same for the Memory combos listed on Double's page?
>>
>>48292956
I am pleased because this means I have 500 more points to defend myself from moons everywhere.

Psst. What's Warframe actually about? I'm prolly giving the jump a spin when it's done.
>>
>>48293153
It's been 1500 since the first WIP.
>>48293202
Appeal to tradition (also known as argumentum ad antiquitatem, appeal to antiquity, or appeal to common practice) is a common fallacy in which a thesis is deemed correct on the basis that it is correlated with some past or present tradition. The appeal takes the form of "this is right because we've always done it this way."
>>
>>48293194
What make's change from the 1000 CP default automatically good? I've a number of arguments earlier that explain why it's totally unnecessary, and you've nothing to say why there should be any change to begin with. If you don't have a good reason for it to be 1500 CP, it should be 1000 CP.
>>
>>48293146
Sure. And then you'll have the big players of the setting after your ass before you can say "Whoops". At the very least YHVH or Lucifer will notice, if not any of the other beings who are aware of time-space shenanigans, and there are a few, especially if you bring along the demons from the future as well. This is not to mention the fact that in DS2, Polaris would take notice of this stuff and focus on you, or that Canopus might register it as a glitch in the system and wake up early. This is not to mention that what you're saying wouldn't even be a New Game Plus, just giving them memories/knowledge of the future. At lot of New Game Plus stuff was unlocked because of video game stuff. They'll still be weak, just like New Game Plus.
>>
>>48293225
Space ninjas surviving in a galaxy where everything is terrible.
>>
>>48293225
>Defend myself from moons
HEAVENS, YOU BLEW UP TWO MOONS JUST TRYING TO KILL AKU AND MISSING, DON'T GIVE ME THAT.
>>
File: 1369013086952.jpg (81KB, 610x460px) Image search: [Google]
1369013086952.jpg
81KB, 610x460px
>>48293153
>>48293202
Except I asked for help and advice on how to make it feasible. And all you've done is go "You're a shitlord if you don't do it", or "everyone should suffer, put it back that way", or "go ahead and cut content".

How does that help me balance it? How does that help me keep the quality? It doesn't. You're basically leaving me with the bag and insisting I'm a horrible person if I don't listen.

>>48293192
No idea. But I kept it for exact moments like this.

>>48293218
Whichever one you want!

>>48293225
If you want the basic version? It's Wuxia/Ninjas in SPAAAAACE.

Lore wise it's far more complex, with basically abusive precursors who were control freaks fucking it up for everyone, and now the Tenno after having been in stasis for so long must uncover their origins and try to bring balance to the Origin System while literally fucking up everyone else.
>>
>>48293250
Except Red actually gave reasons, which you dismissed as "trivial" even after she very clearly made evident that this was only being done due to said reasons.

Also, Dishonored only gives you 500 CP and that's been out for years.
>>
>>48293260
To be fair, unless I am completely stupid, in Devil Survivor's 2 New Game Plus the dialogue has small changes, as if they sorta remembered past events, or something. But then again, in DS2 jump you dissappear just after final boss battle
>>
>>48293317
Less CP is acceptable because it gives anons less. More CP is bad because it's merely a symptom of systemic greed.
>>
YOU ARE BEING TROLLED.

STOP ENGAGING.
>>
>>48293320
Actually, I think there was a theory on that, that it was Polaris resetting the world for one reason or another. She did have the power to do that in several endings.
>>
>>48293250
Because the Jumpmaker decided that it's a fair amount, and made the Jump with that number in mind. There have been deviations from the 1000CP baseline in the past, and I have never seen this much controversy about it in the past. What about this Jump is different from the Jumps mentioned here >>48292869 ?
>>
>>48293357
Read >>48293344
>>
>>48293344
Fuck off. Really.
>>
File: image.png (210KB, 401x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
210KB, 401x700px
>>48293225
Basic rundown is you're part of an ancient warrior-monk society. The avatar you inhabit is an empty Technorganic suit that you shove your conciousness into. Your real body is on the moon which is missing in the void.

Everything has gone to hell & a handbasket. Your job is to help piece together the past, present, and future. While doing awesome space ninja shit.
>>
>>48293376
It'd be better if you did, to be honest.
>>
>>48293265
>>48293300
Oooh, neat. I'm liking the sound of it.

>>48293290
I am not a clever man.
>>
>>48293376
You first.

I'm not trying to get the jumpmaker to paint a target on their back so I can be a two-faced cunt and sling mud at them later.
>>
>>48293317
see >>48293343
The only reason the majority of anons are pushing for more CP is because it lets them buy more shit. This isn't about 'balance', it's about anon being insatiable and never having enough stuff.
>>
Isn't it funny that this guy targets not only names, but anons too? It pretty much cements the whole 'he just hates /jc/, not anyone or anything in particular'
>>
>>48293396
>>48293400
Not a part of this conversation, but what the fuck are you even doing, siding with the 'DON'T RESPOND TO ANYONE I DON'T LIKE IT'S THE SHITPOSTER/BAIT' anon? This guy is our biggest, most notorious shitposter.
>>
>>48293450
It's just him samefagging, don't be too worried about it.
>>
>>48293300
I object to the 1500cp start more for the precedent and the amount of fiddling around it causes for other jumpmakers in future. with 1000cp i know where i need to balance the jump in a semi-standardised way and i don't get complaints to raise the starting cp if people want more. honestly for the tenno and infested i'd do something similar to the KH supplement for the modifications with an option to pour in more cp if you want more mod points (whatever). that way you keep customisabillity and reduce the cost without changing fundamentals . the rest of the jump balances for cp relatively easily after that. bar orokin tech which honestly lets you recreate everything else and should be that expensive as a consequence.
>>
>>48293468
Did you even read the pastebin.

Would you just fucking read the pastebin already.
>>
>>48293090
Would you mind not lumping us all together? I gave you my opinion (set it to 1000) and my argument (other Jumps have had similar levels of content without having to change points, Jumpchain should require hard choices). If you disagree then that's your prerogative, but don't pretend you didn't get meaningful feedback.
>>
File: 690ebe0d82d2f0e2.jpg (31KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
690ebe0d82d2f0e2.jpg
31KB, 700x394px
>>
>>48293468
The Precedent has been there for years. Please stop pretending this is some new thing that Red is dragging into the folder.
>>
File: Lionhead-Rabbit-Red.jpg (26KB, 319x384px) Image search: [Google]
Lionhead-Rabbit-Red.jpg
26KB, 319x384px
>>48293506
Great idea, anon.
>>
File: image0021.png (279KB, 419x267px) Image search: [Google]
image0021.png
279KB, 419x267px
>>
>>
>>48293450
Because their arguments have already been engaged, and the jumpmaker has already made a ruling.

At this point the thread's just going in circles, with one "side" parroting the same arguments and assigning motives to random people on the internet. Really, they're just asserting their views as fact and expecting us to take it as fact, without expanding on them when asked.

I don't even really care about the cp issue, but this shit is just clogging up the thread.
>>
File: rabbit-in-hat-pic.jpg (505KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rabbit-in-hat-pic.jpg
505KB, 1920x1200px
>>
File: chow-chow1.jpg (41KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
chow-chow1.jpg
41KB, 600x402px
>>
File: Dog in a Hat..jpg (59KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
Dog in a Hat..jpg
59KB, 612x612px
>>
>>48293546
That isn't a justification for supporting his shitposting. You should just hide, ignore, and report.
>>
>>48289748
Bioshock
Infamous
Brutal Legend

I would've made them myself, but they were made before joined.
>>
>>48293513
Eh fair enough wasn't objecting that strongly anyway I can live with 1500cp its just a preference thing in my case. I like a level of uniformity and starting with 1500 without conditions ruffles me a little. the jump is good and thats way more important don't take my comments as objection to the jump itself.
>>
>>48293569
These are terrible dogs.
>>
File: 7.jpg (60KB, 605x404px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
60KB, 605x404px
>>
File: Cthulu Vs Rabbit.jpg (178KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Cthulu Vs Rabbit.jpg
178KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: catsanddogslivingtogether.jpg (405KB, 1345x860px) Image search: [Google]
catsanddogslivingtogether.jpg
405KB, 1345x860px
>>
>>48293221

Uhh...actual math stats aren't gonna be a thing you get from me since I'm terrible at math but I can give a more or less general overview on the Jumper Combos
The memories are...uh.
Special and I can't truly or honestly give any idea of what their physical stats are in relation to any other

The Stampede Combo is mobile and able to strike with power, but can be clumsy
The Wild Combo is more ferocious and precise
The Arctic combo is slower but has more durability than the others save for the Burakawani
The Crustacean Combo has some excellent offensive and defensive abilities, however is not precise
The Exotic Combo is extremely agile and mobile, but lacks much in the way of pure power save for its special ability
The Rodent Combo is precise, quick but not fast per se...more like reflexive and slippery
The Reptile Combo is a stone-wall, straight up
The Venom Combo relies on its abilities and is statistically not great overall, but its speed is excellent enough to utilize its venom barbs
The Amphibian Combo is slippery and can move around with great ease and control, more maneuverable than fast
The Nocturnal Combo is more or less in the same field as the Venom and Exotic combo's situation, relying on special abilites to make up for a not fantastic stat-loadout
>>
File: 14.jpg (54KB, 605x516px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
54KB, 605x516px
>>
File: bunny_in_a_pot.jpg (11KB, 236x240px) Image search: [Google]
bunny_in_a_pot.jpg
11KB, 236x240px
Rolled 182, 315 = 497 (2d595)

>>
File: 1243883393272.png (672KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1243883393272.png
672KB, 800x600px
>>48293468
...did. Did you even read the jump?

Both tables have their own budget. The items section specifically has items to let you dump more points in:
>-Art of Thy Craft (50CP): The Warframe is a capable thing... as powerful as it is enigmatic. There are thousands who have laid their lives to pursue its secrets... and many thousands more who will continue to do so. But if you possess a Warframe... why should you make it easy to give up the secrets of your power? For a conversion, you may trade in 50CP for 50 'Warframe Points', making it a 1:1 conversion. This is strictly one-way; you cannot trade WP for CP.

>-Blood of Thy Flesh (50CP): The Flesh cannot rest. The Flesh has an eternal goal, and there are countless who do not understand that goal. Change is naturally resisted... but it is not like you to simply lay down and let them reject you. You must strengthen yourself. For a conversion, you may trade in 50CP for 50 'Infested Points', making it a 1:1 conversion. This is strictly one-way; you cannot trade IP for CP.

>>48293488
Except pointing fingers and going "you're breaking tradition" isn't helping me figure out how to balance things. It's not meaningful if I ask for honest suggestions and you keep parroting it over and over without actually giving anything to help out.

Yes, I am of the mind that choices should be hard. But there's a difference between "hard" and "can't do anything", and God of War was a learning lesson in accidentally going too far. Even then? Drawbacks are a joke lately. Name me anyone who takes them seriously. Raising the cap there to 2000CP or something solves nothing. So again, unless you actually feel like sitting down, and making suggestions on things to cut or change by pointing to the specific perks or mechanics I put in? Let me work.
>>
File: Family-Photo.jpg (176KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Family-Photo.jpg
176KB, 1920x1200px
>>
File: sleepingcats7.jpg (56KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
sleepingcats7.jpg
56KB, 500x341px
>>
>>48293621
>...did. Did you even read the jump?

Considering we're 400+ posts later?

No. No they didn't. Nor do they care to.
>>
File: PUT THE BUNNY IN THE BOX.jpg (57KB, 799x543px) Image search: [Google]
PUT THE BUNNY IN THE BOX.jpg
57KB, 799x543px
>>
>>48293621
...I mean, not any other anon, and this is sort of off topic, but I still take drawbacks seriously. Even the minor ones. In fact, sometimes especially the minor ones.
NOT BEING ABLE TO MOVE FASTER THAN A BRISK RUN WITHOUT PUKING IS NOT A 100cp DRAWBACK, CLOVER.
>>
Champione Jump when?
>>
File: funny-sleeping-cats-19.jpg (31KB, 605x446px) Image search: [Google]
funny-sleeping-cats-19.jpg
31KB, 605x446px
>>
>>48293662
That one sounds particularily bad, yes...
>>
File: 439662046_fae9e50fff.jpg (47KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
439662046_fae9e50fff.jpg
47KB, 480x360px
>>
>>48293488
You were given a list of other jumps that have different point counts.
>>
>>48293667
The thread decided that it shouldn't exist on the basis of internal balancing and an inability to figure out pricing with a 1000 CP structure. Hypocrites.
>>
>>48293729
No, the thread told him that he should rework it to be Campione and God only because the JUMPMAKER declared that he couldn't make anything else as good as those two.
>>
>>48293698
Dinner is served.
>>
>>48293727
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
>What about LoT
>What about Fall from Heaven
>>
>>48293754
It tickles me when someone is upset so they keep saying edgy shit about cute animals to vent.
>>
Silly Kamen Rider question, can a Dopant use a transformation belt? Any kind.
>>
>>48293760
And as Alice pointed out to you, appeal to tradition is a fallacy.

You just said OTHER JUMPS DO THIS (which I'm sure is another fallacy), but now you whine when I use the same justification in telling you other jumps do something else. That's hypocrisy, boy.
>>
>>48293629
>That black one in the middle with the mismatched eyes.
Holy shit. He reminds me of Uncle Ruckus, or Crazy Earl.
>>
>>48293760
So you at least admit to being a hypocrite.
>>
>>48293779
>>48293803
The difference is that I have a point and you don't.
>>
>>48293434
Yup. We've had dedicated trolls for years. One of the most virulent was the faggot crying about MGE. After he lost his argument he started shitposting in force. I'm not saying it's him, I'm just saying that we've always had a dedicated hatedom.
>>
>>
File: 1454400084236.gif (186KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
1454400084236.gif
186KB, 500x436px
>>48293662
On the other side of the coin, I actually really like despair stories that actually come out on top, so I love to take combinations of drawbacks that lead to MAXIMUM DESPAIR.

Are my chains long and pain-filled? Well... yes, but I happen to think that's fun. Pic related.
>>
>>48293770
The Sonozakis in-series use a Driver for their Dopant forms, and if I'm not mistaken there's a version of that for purchase in Neo-Heisei? The Gaia Driver, I think?
>>
>>48293820
Ahahahahahahah, keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>48293770
Technically, a Dopant is already someone who's transformed, even with a Belt
So at that point we're asking if a rider can put on a belt and transform while already transformed
Which
for my own sanity
I've ruled you can't 'stack' belts, though if you have the technological/magical/whatever knowhow to fuse them you're more than likely to combine their abiltiies and gimmicks
>>
>>
>>
>>48293843
>though if you have the technological/magical/whatever knowhow to fuse them you're more than likely to combine their abilities and gimmicks

I've heard tell that that's caused a headache recently in the form of one Rider.
Confirm / Deny?
>>
>>48293848
Oh my God, that's adorable.
>>
>>48293743
So. no news on its release date yet... cool good to know that it's still being worked on.
>>
>>
>>
File: budgetmagic.gif (2MB, 306x302px) Image search: [Google]
budgetmagic.gif
2MB, 306x302px
>>48293898
I'll see your adorable and raise you a WTF
>>
Image spam isn't tolerated on /tg/ or in /jc/.

This is shitposting, just as much as it was when you were spamming asses in the thread last time.
>>
>>48293922
k
>>
>>48293860
Kamen Rider Shoujo doesn't even cause me a headache, I'm just
appalled at how Neo-heisei was the catalyst for that abomination
>>
>>48293922
I look at the last thread, and see nothing of the sort. But sure, let's get back to arguing over a single digit being different from the usual.
>>
>>48293922
Funny you should say that, maybe you should look up top where we got over 100 new jiggly dancing ass pics.
>>
>>48293960
It was your fault.

You gave him the tools to destroy himself.
>>
>>48293621
Most drawbacks are the same mix of "you lose all your powers lol," "someone has all your powers lol," and random toothless shit thrown in because people don't know how to make drawbacks. Add some shit with actual bite to it.

Besides, if drawbacks are free points anyway then you've defeated your own argument. Why bother giving people 500 free points when you can give them 500 "free" points?
>>
>>48293976
>>48293922

For what it's worth, he does say "last time", not "last thread".
>>
>>48293977
Fuck off. This is legitimately awful.
>>
>>48294003
It beats "muh traditionzzzz."
>>
So how are your businesses coming, Jumpers? I assume you're doing pretty well right now, given your unique talents.
>>
File: 1452690162737.jpg (1MB, 2193x3496px) Image search: [Google]
1452690162737.jpg
1MB, 2193x3496px
>>48293922
Good for you, have an ass to congradulate yourself on knowing what a picture is.
>>
>>48293986
Man, I wish more drawbacks that were actually interesting.
>>
>>48293976
'the last thread' as in the last time shitposters decided to ruin the thread by spamming images of asses.
>>
>>48293986
Because then it solves nothing and all it's doing is either screwing over the few people who do take them seriously, or enabling the people who just stack drawbacks like a discount grocery store run.

It solves absolutely nothing at all.

>>48294032
Well that was one of my bigger complaints. So I'm saving them for last so I can put more 'story-focused' drawbacks into them.
>>
>>48294024
Why is Chun-li holding a BFS?
>>
File: 1450992473045.jpg (136KB, 800x895px) Image search: [Google]
1450992473045.jpg
136KB, 800x895px
>>48294003
But anon you have an ass too! I know it is hard to believe butt everyone has one!
>>
>>48294024
Too much ass.
>>
>>48294032
Same here. I can't think of the last set that didn't just feel like the same old recycled shit or ten years of petty annoyances.
>>
File: smugfacec9e.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
smugfacec9e.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>48294050
Anon, I guarantee that isn't the first big fucking sword she's held.
>>
File: icecream.jpg (37KB, 460x663px) Image search: [Google]
icecream.jpg
37KB, 460x663px
>>48294019
I'm doing rather well, yes. The multiversal icecream market was weirdly open for me to take over.

Maybe it's because I started inventing new and more delicious flavors...
>>
>>48294061
Ireland go and stay go.
>>
>>48294064
I want to argue with that, but I really can't.

I suppose the biggest problem is that you need Drawbacks that can both fit the universe and challenge a Jumper (or at least annoy them) after any length of time, and that's almost impossible to do.
>>
>>48294019
Poorly.
Turns out most people don't want 'authentic' Nuka-Cola. Apparently radiation is bad for them.
Who woulda thought.
>>
>>48294084
Never.
>>
>>48294124
You need to start selling complementary Rad-Away with it. That would solve it. Maybe.
>>
File: konata_izumi_520.jpg (66KB, 130x200px) Image search: [Google]
konata_izumi_520.jpg
66KB, 130x200px
>>48293166
Personally I go for more of a sardonic whimsy. Although the problem with that is, people periodically think I'm being an asshole, instead of so absolutely blinded by cynical nihilism that I can barely hold up one end of a conversation.
That's basically my default setting at this point.

So instead I overcompensate with SMILES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LvnaKkKoZY
Weirdly apropos Undertale animatic GO!

I'm so god damn tired.

>>48293662
I look at drawbacks as a method to enhance my storytelling. As a result, I tend to pick up drawbacks I think are funny or will make for a good motivation or story.
As a result, I tend to avoid drawbacks of the "Everyone hates you forever and respawns infinitely and is always trying to kill you!!" drawbacks, because those are boring and dumb.
Generally I only draw ire when I am purposefully looking for an excuse to start shit.

I mean sometimes the most interesting story is actually "And then I fucking murdered everyone!", but it's not really my goto.

I also tend to avoid drawbacks like, "This person is as strong as you!" like the plague, because I job fights a lot and hold back because I think of myself as more of an ancillary character at best. I don't want some asshole like that coming at me full force because they've got a hateboner. We'll nuke the setting. Fuck that, that kind of Superman crap isn't fun for me at all.

So, yeah, I take drawbacks pretty seriously.
>>
File: 25868_indoor_fancy_lounge_bar.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
25868_indoor_fancy_lounge_bar.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>48294019
Since my last buisness report, I've branched into food Caravans (The Caravan + The Lords Castle for The Flagship Restaurant, Harry Potter Magic for others.). They're like food trucks except they're cleaner, larger on the inside, have better food, and are much more magical. I've also gained a more reliable place to manufacture goods in the form of the Biomega Jupiter Room.
>>
In Light Bringer, what's the point of taking Drafter multiple times?
>>
>>48294237
It lets you draft multiple colors. You only get one color on the list per purchase unless you're a superchromat.
>>
>>48294237
More versatility.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ncfyn3CGbt1t1d8nx.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ncfyn3CGbt1t1d8nx.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
>All this drawback talk

God damn i wish I could write better drawbacks or story things
Neo-heisei's weren't super fantastic though I'm proud of Actraiser
Mucha Lucha was phoned it but I imagine trying to force a setting like that to be dangerous or actually painful was difficult so the best thing was just to make it so you had to paly by the world's rules for a bit.
>>
>>48293960
To that, I have to ask.

The Fourze & OOO Movie. Wasn't the "Galactic King" made via creating a Driver combining Medals, Cosmic Energy, and Memories?
>>
>>48294237
Being able use more of the different colors. Also, in the case of Infrared/Ultraviolet, being able to see those.
>>
>>48294282
Medals and Cosmic energy specifically
Kamen Rider Core(gh.) was a mix of memories and core medals as well

That sort of shenaniganry was the basis of Plug and Play, though it became something else by the time I was finished writing it
But yeah, there is a basis for mixing and messing with the power sources and driver gimmicks in that world
>>
>>48294274
>Neo-Heisei's drawbacks and scenarios weren't super fantastic
HERESY!
>>
So split up the games, hmm? I think I can do that....
>>
>>48294266
Superchromat gives your more colors?
>>
>>48294341
Sorry, misspoke. Light Splitter, not Superchromat. I got confused because in the books superchromacy is associated with being a Light Splitter, though the jump lets you buy them separately.
>>
Actually, while we're on the topic of drawbacks, were any in Property or Parenting particularly hamfisted? I worried about that a little.
>>
>>48294329
Ae you going to do all five games, or just some of them?
>>
>>48294329
Right, try to pick whether you want to stick with the first trilogy, 4, or 5. You might be able to split the first 3 into individual jumps as well and people would prefer it, but style wise they're a lot closer than they are to 4 and 5 so it's not as vital, but the key thing to take home is to pick which game you favor and make that a jump first. Most material would be usable from the current version for that.
>>
>>48294353
Oh, okay... Why does Light Splitter mention funky eyes if you buy all the colors then, if it gives them all anyway?
>>
>>48294357
The one I was working on was 1 and 2. I think 3 is different enough that it can be its own thing.
>>
>>48294398
No idea.
>>
>>48294418
Hm, okay. Well, thanks anyway.

Guess I can just take that instead of repurchasing Drafter 7 times then. Frees up 100cp for... something.
>>
How dangerous/high powered is light bringer as a setting?
>>
>>48294318
>Kamen Rider Core

hey how Bad a idea is trying to replicate Him in a driver? I've already got the components Used in his creation . Also I whipped up this driver belt consisting of the,hell,Taboo and Fear memories,the core metals from Giru’s Punishment and finally the Leo,Sagittarius and Aries Zodiarts switches, Would the Switches Cause it to form an avatar rather than Transform the user? I don't remember the movie with the Galaxy King very well.
>>
>>48294539
Mostly at the 'magic warlords with magic berserkers' phase. Though there is a character implied to be Lucifer (check the book's name) who might up the ante in the next book
>>
So, I'm going into Steven Universe, and I have a question--what kind of powers would I get by using a hunk of Red Lyrium for the "Experiment" Gem background?
>>
>>48294474
>>48294398
In the books your eyes change to the color of your drafting color, lightsplitters eyes are rainbow colored.
>>
>>48288389
Would it be more acceptable if I maid it so that the Automatic Import was instead "Free Import of up to 32 companions, but unless you pay the 300 they are powered down for the jump. But any you don't import are locked out of the jump, since you will be smashing against the companion limit."
>>48288494
>>48288506
Pretty Much, yeah. If there isn't a rule against it...
>>48288533
The opening is a place holder, I'm aware. Yeah. And I was pretty much figuring I'd have to change the import option to that. And yeah, I need 4 more perks at least too. Is why it's a WIP and not an Alpha Release.
>>48288544
Okay, I can put the "Join the team" as a +0 point drawback.
Hmm... yeah... I think the tank crews can be 1 companion slot... do you mean the Cannon ones or the OC ones? or both?
And Yeah. I got that the mandatory part has to go, but the powered down part I'm keeping. It's novel, and novel in jumps is good.
>>48288560
I get up at 12:30pm every day... but I go to bed at 6am.
>>48288668
Too much to address, but thanks for the feedback. I'll consider everything, but you gave me a lot to work with.
>>
>>48294754
The power to drive people near you insane?
>>
File: image.jpg (807KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
807KB, 4000x4000px
Would it be possible to use LoZ jump for Hyrule Warriors?

Want to pod Linkle.
>>
>>48294759
>In the books your eyes change to the color of your drafting color, lightsplitters eyes are rainbow colored.
Cool. So I'd get the funky eyes anyway by buying Lightsplitter? Fancy eyes are /nice./
>>
>>48294795
No, we need a jump for that we dont need more locked into the same general.
>>
>>48294795
Maybe? Actually, speaking of, wasn't there a guy who showed up a month or two ago and said he would make it?
>>
>>48294809
Im not the jumpmaker but according to canon yeah, however in setting if you use too much luxin it will drive you completely scott raving bonkers. Unless you are a lightsplitter.
>>
>>48294826
Same lot as the guy who said he was going to make Dofus - said it out of bitterness, hasn't shown up with physical proof since.
>>
>>48287777
There was a ruling a while ago about non-sapient souls and Dark Binding, basically animal souls counted as "grey" souls, so they don't corrupt.
>>
>>48294776
>Okay, I can put the "Join the team" as a +0 point drawback.
Cool. Thanks.

>Do you mean the Cannon ones or the OC ones? or both?
I meant canon crews you buy as companions. Though allowing OC crews to do so too seems reasonable. As long as it's just a small group from this universe, it seems fine to me.

Mainly I want it because it's much more fun to have a complete set, but that'd /very/ quickly smash into the companion limit in other jumps.

>It's novel, and novel in jumps is good.
Not always. But I guess I'm sort of okay with that personally... I'm just not sure why?

And on the other stuff... I'm going to agree with the guy with too much to address. I'd prefer to actually go to the story of the anime without taking a mandatory drawback, and not really a fan of the railroading either.

>I get up at 12:30pm every day... but I go to bed at 6am.
Yay, I'm not alone.
>>
>>48294895
Neat, good to know I'm not corrupted by the army of Deathclaw souls in my belly.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>48292578
139 Slayers
Sairaag
Human
Age 22
Adventurer -200
Treasure Sense -100, High Bucket Capacity -150, High Pool Capacity -200,
Basic Magic, Elemental Specialty(Fire)-100, Astral Specialty -200, Black Magic Specialty -100, Grand Sorcery -200,
Cool Cape, Bags of Gold -50, Hexagram Bangle -100, Pentagram Bangle, Demon's Blood Talismans -200,
Ya Gotta Eat +100, The Death Of The Abominable Fiend, Anon! +100, They're Talking About A Girl Named Anon!? +200, That's A Secret! +200,
I'm hungry, so hungry. Glad I have infinite food, it is rather irritating to have to constantly eat though. One of the first things I do here is sneak into Rezo's lab in Sairaag and learn all I can about making chimera. After that I go to find and befriend Lina and Gourry. One thing I definitely do is copy Gorun Nova the Sword of Light. Ragudo Mezegis, Nezard, Bodigar, and Galveira are also targets for copying. I eventually add Blow Demon, Gold Dragon, and Ancient Dragon DNA to myself using a conglomerationg of chimera making, geneforging and mad genetics. I may have engaged in a few pranking competitions with Xellos where various important people were targets, but probably not seeing as there is no evidence pointing at either of us. Then of course there is that damnable play. I was made to play a girl in the play(a damsel in a dress while someone played me as villain), now there are stalker fanboys looking for 'me' everywhere. Still, I did manage to read the Claire Bible getting it into the Index.
Continue
1 Showa Kamen Rider 1
2 Primal Rage
3 Dragon's Dogma
4 Order of the Stick
5 Viking Saga
7 Sunrider
8 Final Fantasy VII
>>
>>48294990
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen. I'll need a new 3.
>>
>>48295019
Macross
>>
Would it be possible to teach people Black Magic from the Disney Princess jump?
>>
>>48294792
Huh. I can get behind that I guess.
>>
>>48289748
Brutal Legend because it's not very interesting. Litterally nothing I wanted and very little worth having imo.
Zelda, because it should be multiple jumps.
Alien should be a gauntlet.
A few jumps don't offer companion imports that really should, but... eh.
Bleach could have used a weapon import, even though I found a workarround.
>>48289796
Which Jumps are MIB's?
>>
How dangerous is Trigon's "Immortal Servant"?
>>
>>48295035
queued
>>
>>48295100
If you're referring to Slade in Teen Titans after he gets resurrected by Trigon, he can use pyrokinesis and displayed enhanced strength and durability. He may also be immune or highly resistant to certain kinds of magic.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (33KB, 971x104px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
33KB, 971x104px
>>48295168

Presumably? I'm referring to the "immortal servants" in the "Portal" drawback.
>>
>>48294776
>>48295088
>>48294922
Oh. I had an idea for perk(s). Something based on Mako basically flipping through the book on driving her tank and then just starting to drive it like she's always been doing it?

Like, speed-reading a guide or something, and then making "reading about/knowing how to do something" into "being able to do something"?

Also, I assume you're putting in some perk for actual tactics to win your matches? And good driver/shot perks?
>>
Rolled 263, 182 = 445 (2d595)

>>
Yes.
>>
>>48295234
Yeah, that's it. At the start of the Raven/Trigon arc Trigon resurrects Slade from the dead and give him a ton of demonic powers.

He's shown having the powers of; teleportation, pyrokinesis, enhanced strength and enhanced durability. He also could never be destroyed since Trigon was able to constantly bring him back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tivm4UCt2Es
>>
>>48295319
No.
>>
>>48295334
Maybe so?
>>
Am I imagining things, or was the X-Men jump updated some time recently?
>>
>>48295234
Well, he's got all the stuff KOTOR listed, plus he's immortal. Like, straight up, pretty sure he can't be killed, because he's already dead and he's just being resurrected by Trigon, so as long as Trigon lives, he lives. I seem to remember he took a lot of punishment to no ill effect, in addition to melting through steel and summoning up hordes of ghost lava men.
So you'd need soul destruction or powerful soul binding stuff to actually get rid of him, which is not really something that exists in the jump itself.
And then even if you got rid of him, Trigon would probably just replace his ass.
>>
>>48295351
Perhaps...
>>
>>48295371
Can you repeat the question?
>>
File: X-Men Movies.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
X-Men Movies.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>48295353
It was.
>>
>>48295353
It was updated, yes. The version in the drive seems to be the old one though.
>>
>>48295400
Thanks.
>>
>>48294922
I was an EMS dispatcher for many years and worked the night shift. Also, night is awesome and morning sucks.
The thing about the railroading is... it's thematic... Miho is totally railroaded. But I'll consider removing it.

>>48295247
I can put in a speed learning perk, yeah. good idea. The Advanced Tankery perk is going to be tactics. And everyone's going to get a specialization free of charge. But thanks for the reminder because I totally forgot to put that in.
>>
>>48295455
>Also, night is awesome and morning sucks.
So true.

>But I'll consider removing it.
All I can ask for, really. I'd probably do that stuff anyway, seeing as Tankery is pretty much the point of the Anime/Jump... but it just feels grating.

>perk stuff.
Nice. And happy to help.

Anyway, good luck with the rest of the writing. Really looking forward to seeing the full jump.
>>
Assuming one wanted to do all Final Fantasy jumps in chronological order what would be a decent power level to start at?
>>
>>48295400
I recall that was a jump-able WIP, though. He said it'd be a couple weeks before the real update.
>>
>>48295594
Mountain-busting+
>>
>>48295594
I kind of feel like if you went with one of the Fire Emblems/Bravely Default beforehand you would be good to go.
>>
>>48295594
You should be able to tank planet-killing blasts.
>>
>>48295594
>>48295609
It's a bit difficult, because chronologically the first we have is Final Fantasy 6, and the purchases in that jump easily put you at the level of the protagonists at the start of the game. So just from that you'd think you could go there second jump and be fine. The problem is, however, that this is also the Final Fantasy where the villain wins and destroys the world, nearly killing all of the protagonists before they get back together and face him. So in that sense it's incredibly dangerous because you have no guarantee Kefka won't drop one of his giant lasers on you.
>>
>>48295635
Yeah, I didn't really wanna fuck with Kefka at all. Plan was to avoid PLOT and play with magitek for about a decade and start following the party/protagonist in later games.

Then avoid Lightening.
>>
>>48295681
In most FF that's possible, but like I said, Kefka ruins the entire planet, destroys pretty much all major population centers, and takes potshots at whatever people or random bits of scenery he feels like. Avoiding him is incredibly hard.
>>
>>48295635
>>48295681
Wouldn't the smartest thing to do is to gank him the first chance you get (Say, at the first encounter at Figaro)?

I mean yeah he's still an upper level mage but at least he's not a god

>>48295617
Bravely gets kinda weird when you realize there's this sorta play/stageshow feel to it. Namely in meta discussion, talking to the player, and what the celestial realm actually is. But besides those quirks it is a pretty good benchmark for preparing for final fantasy, the Asterisks are some of the coolest things you can use, with good synergies between a number of them
>>
Man I need to redo my build for Bravely Second now that the jump updated, just realized.
>>
>>48295747
I thought the player was a celestial spirit/god in-universe ala Vega/Altair/Providence?
>>
File: 2007-06-18-59665.png (64KB, 913x835px) Image search: [Google]
2007-06-18-59665.png
64KB, 913x835px
>>48294776
>Would it be more acceptable if [it] was instead "Free Import of up to 32 companions [...]."
I humbly request that you make this change, because I don't actually have 32 companions to import, and on the grounds that nobody wants to see Desty Nova get imported into Girls und Panzer.

Nobody wants that.

Unless you do?

In which case I can assure you, the fluff text for that build, when I inevitably post it in the thread, will be very short.
>>
File: BS_Tiz_Wizard.png (101KB, 350x549px) Image search: [Google]
BS_Tiz_Wizard.png
101KB, 350x549px
>>48295769
Once I get around to it I'm totally gonna rock the Wizard asterisk. I mean being able to apply new traits and applications to your own existing magic (which in game also syncs with bishop magic at least) is great.

But Chariot is also pretty cool from a 1 man army sense, and Kaisers are pretty great, but so are Monks and Templars and Dark Knights and I can just keep going on
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tV9Dz1e4HQ

So, jumpers, when was a time you were upset or down, and if your companions cheered you up...How'd they do it?
[spoilers] Cadence realized I had forgotten everything in Catastrophe due to having been put through hell in Darkest Dungeon and simply acted as my babysitter throughout the 2-3 jumps of pure amnesia drawbacks my jumper took just to forget it ever happened...Sweet gal, she is.[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1408518398991.png (218KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1408518398991.png
218KB, 640x360px
>>48295789
>Desty Nova gets imported into Girls und Panzer
oh god.
>>
File: 1422984669306.png (185KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
1422984669306.png
185KB, 444x440px
>>48295789
>>48295814
>Desty in a schoolgirl outfit

God why would you do this to me
>>
File: Var Variable Weapon.png (101KB, 554x304px) Image search: [Google]
Var Variable Weapon.png
101KB, 554x304px
>>48295400
A question about God of War and Bayonetta, if I have the points, can I import multiple weapons, or am I limited to 2 imports in each?

One more for GoW: If I combine weapons that both have the same upgrade, say Shockwave, will the upgrade be twice as powerful, or would the upgrade from the second weapon not effect the first at all?
>>
>>48295802
Showtoons.
>>
File: booze it up.png (456KB, 448x663px) Image search: [Google]
booze it up.png
456KB, 448x663px
>>48295802
With alcohol of prodigious strength.

After Blame! I was feeling really damn bad about what happened to Yion, so my companions took me on a whirlwind adventure of booze in Titanfall. Drunken jetpack-powered parkour and mech driving was also involved.
>>
>>48295864
>A question about God of War and Bayonetta, if I have the points, can I import multiple weapons, or am I limited to 2 imports in each?
If you feel like dumping your points then you go right the fuck ahead.

>One more for GoW: If I combine weapons that both have the same upgrade, say Shockwave, will the upgrade be twice as powerful, or would the upgrade from the second weapon not effect the first at all?
They stack.
>>
Someone was talking about the FFs earlier, but it made me think; what FFs that haven't been done yet would people like to see? Specifically among the early originals?
>>
>>48296071
We don't have 1-5.
>>
Besides "Q This!", what are some perks that help one to counteract/resist reality warping?
>>
>>48296071
3 is the only FF game I ever actually finished, wouldn't mind seeing a jump for that.

Wouldn't mind seeing a jump for all of them, so that we have the full set, but if I had to pick one then definitely 3.
>>
>>48296086
That's the subject matter of what I was asking about, yes.
>>
>>48296071
I'd like all of them so I can do a real FF arc, but 1 and 5 in particular would be hella nice.
>>
File: Gunlance.png (254KB, 1280x633px) Image search: [Google]
Gunlance.png
254KB, 1280x633px
>>48295980
Awesome! Now I can go ahead and make my massive monster of a weapon even more crazy.
>>
So will we be getting a new ghostbusters jump based on the new wonderful continuity?
>>
File: 1331194622278.gif (608KB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
1331194622278.gif
608KB, 150x113px
>>48288100
>roll for wizard magic speciality
>get bees
>>
Are there any my armor can't be broken perks? Or any Jumps that you can import armor in?
>>
>>48296095
Q this does not counteract or resist reality warping. It only doens a warpers powers if you grab hold of them.
>>
>>48295747
>Wouldn't the smartest thing to do is to gank him the first chance you get
Remember, even before he ascends to godhood he's still a very powerful mage. He pretty much one-shots Gestahl with Merton/Meltdown, one of the most powerful spells in the game. Or at least, one of the very last spells you can learn.
>>
>>48296213
Fuck that movie.
>>
>>48296071
5 is being worked on, and so is 4.
>>
>>48296225
Yes, which is a form of counteracting. Regardless, that's why I'm looking for something that does.
>>
>>48295802
One time I took a no powers drawback, I ended up getting sick. Waifu's dressed as nurses brightened up my day quickly
There was also a big fight that required all my companions involvement at max strength, I was studying late at night tinkering equip designs and computer code, I exhausted a lot of my energy so this was a much slower process. Kujira Kurokami saw this and actually pulled an all-nighter with me and together we finished decoding Amazo's Backup Memory.
>>
File: Humor Sensors.jpg (20KB, 251x180px) Image search: [Google]
Humor Sensors.jpg
20KB, 251x180px
>>48296213
>>
Rolled 595, 195 = 790 (2d595)

>>48296095
>>48296225
Friendly reminder that Q This is made to lewd reality warpers.

>>48296246
He doesn't start that poweful, though. He gets there by draining several espers through the story.
>>
>>48296213
>>48296266
>>48296331
Has it been released?
How bad is it?
>>
>>48296343
It is terrible, literally the worst thing I have seen all year. But the weird thing is if you dont give it a good review you are mysoginist trash and hate women.

I am not joking most the reviews say if you do not like it you are racist against women.
>>
>>48296343
If it was another movie and didn't have the ghostbuster's brand it would be a meh movie.
>>
>>48296338
...Probably should have remembered that detail. Bluh, too tired right now.
>>
>>48296343
Writing and choreography are garbage.
>>
>>48296343
Take a pretty good movie, remove the comedy and replace all the actors parts with unfunny drivel and queef jokes, switch all the male actors to women and hit the male villain in the nuts a bunch of times to beat him. Then say anyone who doesn't like the movie is mysoginist. You have ghostbusters 2016.
>>
>>48296377
You know, I was about to call that an exaggeration, except the first thing that came up when I searched Ghostbusters 2016, aside from the showings in my area, was an article about how men taint internet reviews involving entertainment aimed towards women or some such bullshit.
Ignoring the fact that Ghostbusters isn't aimed towards women, it's aimed towards everyone, BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING GHOSTBUSTERS.
>>48296380
>>48296416
>>48296419
So what I'm getting from this is that it was meh at best, absolute garbage at worst. Sound about right?
>>
>>48296419
>>48296416
>>48296377
Holy hell are you serious?
>>
>>48296441
Yes.
>>
>>48296441
Pretty much.
>>
>>48296441
Ghostbusters 2 is better than that movie and I'm most likely insulting Ghostbusters 2 by comparing them.
Thread posts: 783
Thread images: 109

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.