[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #954: Floofy Fuzzy Furries Edition.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 621
Thread images: 136

File: 1468313811824.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1468313811824.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Jump Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>last time on Jumpchain...
>>48270532
>>
>>48277688
So how many of you have fluffy tail, or are you a scalebutt, maybe a featherface?

Or are you some disgusting amalgam of metal and man? Energy and flesh?

What is your final form anons?
>>
File: Quiet life.png (192KB, 715x453px) Image search: [Google]
Quiet life.png
192KB, 715x453px
How do you feel about living a quiet life? Is it even possible for jumpers?
>>
Rolled 434, 314 = 748 (2d595)

>>
>>48277713
Nine Fluffy Tails.
>>
>>48277713
I'm the fourth option, though the disgusting part is more from the fact that I've been competing with Jane to see who can have the better Resident Evil Para-Virus.
My Final form hasn't been created yet.
>>
>>48277715
Oh it is definately possible. Lots of jumpers live relatively quiet lives tinkering, right up till they get bored or drawn into a mess of drama.

I like running a bar myself, its relatively relaxing work and unless something starts a fight its pretty peaceful.
>>
>>48277715
I'd say its possible. I have all the things i could ever want and more

Not too much of an ambitious person i guess
>>
>>48277713
Disgusting amalgam of metal, flesh, and energy. Also fluffy tails, many fluffy tails.

Though when I'm final form'ing, I lose the flesh bit. Just cybernetics and metal skellyton, mixed with energy. Mostly because the metal and cybernetics can be made completely indestructable, while my flesh would need to regen.

>>48277715
Eh. Gotta be interesting for the Benefactor, so I don't really do it.

But I'm running around with a host of duplicate bodies, so a few are just going about normal-ish lives sometimes.
>>
>>48277715
When not doing JUSTICE I like to relax at home with my wives, or just tinker in my Lab.
>>
So, say you bought multiple sisters while in Raildex. Would they take up individual companion slots or could they all fall under the same slot?

I ask because some of the discussion about the Misaka net from last thread got me thinking.
>>
>>48277715
I can calm down for a Jump if I feel like it. I mean, I usually at least take over most industries using outside context tech, but I do end up delegating work to AI.
Why yes Captcha, Pizza is technically a pie. Note the technically.
>>
>>48277845
You know what to do.
>>
File: They See You.jpg (148KB, 600x376px) Image search: [Google]
They See You.jpg
148KB, 600x376px
>>48277713
I'm somewhat like pic related. Though I have a favored alt form, my Okami God-self is an awesome five foot tall at the shoulder nine tailed fox.

>>48277715
Shadow Clones dude. Shadow Clones and Aura from RWBY makes for a neat combo that allows me to take care of my lawn as well as the Ninja Clans.

>>48277845
No idea.
>>
File: 1397414561529.jpg (137KB, 850x651px) Image search: [Google]
1397414561529.jpg
137KB, 850x651px
How survivable is Darksiders?
Are the backgrounds all you need to survive if you play it safe?
Is fluffing the import as buying an OC companion in poor taste?
>>
File: Kitsune5.jpg (367KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Kitsune5.jpg
367KB, 1366x768px
>>48277713
OG fluffy jumper reporting in.
>>
>>48277920
Very survivable with just in-house purchases, less-so depending on how many drawbacks you stack up. Depending on how the plot would've developed before THQ went under, there is likely going to be a war developing later on due to the Four Horsemen rebelling against the Charred Council.

>spoilers
I see nothing wrong with it, frankly.
>>
File: RlnwNYw.png (154KB, 417x750px) Image search: [Google]
RlnwNYw.png
154KB, 417x750px
>>48277713
Ignoring the inevitable bunny comments, I'll usually go around in one of three forms: Human, Elf (pic related), or Demon. There may be some variation from place to place, but overall I prefer to blend in. Somewhat. I'm still going to be gorgeous as FUCK and an apex of physical glamour, but still blending in. That doesn't mean I'm not loaded up on other stuff, though. A ton of cybernetics/nanites crawling through, various biotech augmentations, my blood is pretty much pure magic and my organs are partially magical too, etc. But the important thing is to make it all blend in seamlessly. Make you unable to tell where it all ends or begins. A 'natural' life form appearance, as it were. Just one that can be modified.

I have absolutely no idea what a final form would be, because I have never felt a desire to obtain nor design one.

>>48277715
I would say it's possible. Plenty of things a jumper can do to make things quiet, yet interesting. Even then, there's going to be lull moments where you just want to do your own thing once in a while and avoid all the bullshit. It probably happens for me more than not because I prefer to preserve a setting so I can find all the neat quirks said setting would provide.
>>
>>48277715
My longest running chain has reached a point where almost nothing is threatening or challenging anymore, so I just find hobbies or ways to keep busy in between the odd capstone drawback or actual challenge. Opening restaurants is fun.

That said, reputation perks and science experiments with Daedalus and Gaspar ensure things are at least entertaining or new. No moon is safe.
>>
File: Companions without Jumper.jpg (550KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Companions without Jumper.jpg
550KB, 650x1000px
>>48277715
I'm a researcher/explorer first and foremost. I love to discover stuff all over the place in each new Jump.

Like >>48277773 I've run a bar a few times, and I've taken to running a business lately.

9 times out of 10, It's my companions that get me into a mess/whatever the local plot is.
>>
File: traditionalgreeting.gif (2MB, 540x350px) Image search: [Google]
traditionalgreeting.gif
2MB, 540x350px
>>48277713
The perfect ratio of human-to-clothing. Either by themselves is trash, but the amalgamation is simply divine. Pic falls a little short, too much fiber in her behaviour.

Final form isn't really any different, I just stop holding my magnificence in and use self-buffs to push the limits.

>>48277715
Certainly doable, at least in short bursts. Trouble always manages to find me in the end.
>>
Updated Adventure Time again with some items I meant to put in a while back and a few things I've had requested since the last update.

Changelog:

Lich 600 CP perk
More perk combos
Canon characters companion option
3 new items (Lute Suit, Royal Tarts and Rainicorn Horn)
Probably more notes.
>>
File: Cyborg Dragon 1.jpg (135KB, 850x604px) Image search: [Google]
Cyborg Dragon 1.jpg
135KB, 850x604px
>>48277713
It's a Cyborg Kaiju-Dragon.

Pacific Rim Kaiju + Godzilla + Primal Zerg From mixed together using "This Is, In Fact, My Final Form" make the base.

From there, I went on to devour the Essence of just about all the large monstrous critters I came across. Monster Hunter and Forgotten Realms were particularly profitable.

Even better? I have Dark Binding, so I can summon the souls of all those beasts when I pull out all the stops.

Using it in space battle is the best- You haven't lived until you've beaten a battleship with another battleship.
>>
>>48277713
All of the above.
>>
>>48278072
This update looks pretty great. Your a cool cat, cool cat.
>>
>>48278072
So for Door Lord and Elemental Monarch, does that mean if you went fire you could just shoot fire at things and create portals to wherever? I'm not getting the key aspect of it for the EM.
>>
File: GreenSlime_walk.gif (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
GreenSlime_walk.gif
28KB, 200x200px
>>48278072
Well. Sadly, it looks like my build didn't change since the last update. But here it is anyway.

Wizard - Slime [Free] Slime is best.
>perks:
Auto-tune [100] This is pretty fun voice.
Beautiful Hair [100] ...I don't actually have hair while I'm here. But cool.
Wiz Biz [Free] Wiz.
James Baxter Good [200] Now this is just great.
Archmage [300] Moar Slime Powah
Elemental Monarch - Slime [600] SLIIIME!
>items:
Circlet - Importing the Weight Upon The Brow [300] Useful, and I need a good crown anyway.
>drawbacks:
Pudding Deficiency [+100] Pudding is sort of like slime. Gimme.
Rather Be Dancing With Some Babes [+200] Wheeee! Let's do something else now.
Stanky Old Wizard Eyes [+300] Trippy.

I AM THE SLIME KING! Bow my goopiness! A castle of flying slime shall be my palace, mwahahaha!

So many cool new options, for which I don't have nearly enough CP...
>>
>>48277713
My final form is...

KAMEN RIDER.
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 720x960px
>>48277713
It depends on the circumstances of who I'm fighting. If it's a person that detests humans I use "This is my Final Form" to allow me to use all this godlike power while retaining the form of a "mere man".

However if I am fighting a threat that has no opinion on humans but I'm still pissed at them I go really really ham on their ass. A Kaiju mode sorta based off of Godzilla filled to the brim with Symbiote,Iji,and other technology that was subsumed into becoming Bio-tech organelles via Cobra-la. I got multiple Microverse battery organelles that were further improved by augmenting the worlds directly, giving them paragons, dark-matter generators and the like.
>pic very related
>>48277715
Honestly, I'd love a quiet life, sure it's great to go out and do cool stuff,but if all problems in Jumpchain could be solved with an exchange of words, I'd take it in an instant. But that can never happen, there are horrible things out there, so despite wishing not to fight, I do, because if words and kindness can't stop that man from killing an innocent little girl, then I'll answer malice with violence.
>>
>>48278072
>Empress+Lich+Dancing with babes to pay for it
That sounds like a really funny build, I don't think someone with such powerful mind control and necromancy should have such a short attention span. You'd probably spend the whole jump alternatively building up huge armies of thralls, only to then forget why you did it and just sort of wandering off.

That said, my actual build:
>Drop-in
>Hero Heart (100)
>Beautiful Hair (free)
>Power Shriek (200)
>Monstrous Form (350)
>Vampire Monarch (Moon) (950)
>Heat Signature (1000)
This is pretty much a utility build, nothing too interesting. The muscle paralyzing and the power shriek might be a little redundant, but it does mean I'm really hard to deal with in close range.
>>
>>48278072
How dangerous is Adventure Time? I suspect it's probably not too bad since a 10-11 year old goes dungeon diving on a regular basis, but is 1000 CP and nothing else enough to survive easily enough?
>>
File: mistakes.png (342KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
mistakes.png
342KB, 600x338px
>>48277713
While technically I can have up to thirteen fluffy tails at any given time, having Imaginos in me certainly doesn't help things. Pic related is both my base and final form, and is the result of mixing an Implanted Thunderbird Relic, the Milkweed Rune and the Ark of the Covenant Relic plus a fairly major mental breakdown.

It's all just a writhing mass of cauliflower and tentacles under there, with wings bursting all over the place.
>>
>>48278471
Its a nightmare world in post apocalyptic earth. Humans are all but extinct and monsters hunt everywhere, in spite of the multitudinous horrors it is surprisingly light hearted.

So you have unkillable cosmic horrors alongside fluffy cottonball people.
>>
>>48277713
I've tried a little bit of everything, thanks to Polymorph. I went through the inevitable Tentacle phase, the fluffy and the scaled forms. Being a Dragon was rather run, but I disliked being so large. However, I do enjoy fluffy ears and tails. There's a special kind of sensation that trickles through the nervous system when someone strokes fur just right that's, well, delicious.

Generally I stick to my basic meat body though. Pretty boring, but I've spent the most time in it and I've gotten rather comfortable being Human. The cybernetic/android forms I have are saved for those special occasions when tossing spells or pulling out gadgets just won't grant me the same level of satisfaction. Sometimes you need to punch someone really, really hard.

Final form? Hell if I know. It's never come up and I've never really needed one. Still, good thought for the back burners of my brain. Thanks.

>>48277715
Quiet is overrated. If I have more than a few weeks without something exciting happening, I get antsy and invent something stupid. I'm looking at you Cheer Bots! Don't you dare suggest another game of Monopoly! People DIED Cheer Bots!

>>48278072
>>Rainicorn Horn.
>>Desire to Prank Intensifies.

>>48278471
Well, you can certainly survive with the CP you're given and nothing else. Just don't poke into the dark corners too hard. Something horrifying is /always/ waiting in the shadows and it /will/ wreck your day.
>>
>>48278471
Finn is a reincarnated sapient meteor who fell to ooo hundreds of years ago and is protected by his brother a shapeshifting sapient dogbeast. He is just a really good fighter.
>>
>>48278471
It's not 40k by any means, but it's not to be underestimated.
>>
>>48278637
be tiny dragon, that way you get to be cute dragon that knows that it is bigger than everything while being housecat sized.
>>
>>48278647
>reincarnated sapient meteor
huh?
>>
>>48278257
And yeah that's basically the size of it. Instead of throwing a regular key you can throw a key made of your element producing a fiery portal rather than a regular door portal.

>>48278471
He's a tough kid and is protected by the plot. You can survive with stuff given here and you'd have an edge against most people but there are still going to be some threats that it's better to sit out.

It's not a million miles away from a D&D setting.
>>
>>48278471
Don't trust the following.
Wizards
Scientists
Bananas
Lemons
Elementals
Rocks
Trains
Donuts
Mints
People who appear human
Demons
Ghosts
Horses (unless they are standing on a ball)
Snails
Bears
Penguins
Deer
Anything made of food
Anything that looks like a frog

Things you can trust
Marceline in most cases
Simon when he is sane.
Finn
Jake as long as it isnt important
Susan strong
Starchy
>>
>>48278707
Finn is the meteor that killed off the dinosaurs. Hes been reincarnated a few times and he knows it, he has a lot of his memories from past lives.
>>
File: d4797a99354c1eda23a68150de04d9cb.jpg (904KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
d4797a99354c1eda23a68150de04d9cb.jpg
904KB, 1920x1080px
>>48278706
I tried being a Pseudodragon. My Companions teased me relentlessly and no one took me seriously, no matter how dark and spooky I made my mental voice.

>>48278737
I'm trying to poke holes in that list of yours, but I just can't. Root Beer Guy is pretty all right, but well... yeah...

Princess Bubblegum is worth staying on the good side of, but certainly don't trust her.
>>
>>48278827
Oh, I meant be a straight up massive dragon while utilizing some sort of shrinking ability or the puny human drawback from girlchan(drawback turns into a reward post jump in that case)
>>
>>48278752
Wasn't that the Lich's meteor form?
Speaking of, last I heard he apparently has knowledge of what came before the universe existed, and in the vision he gave the King of Ooo, those things looked suspiciously Lovecraftian...
>>
>>48278827
I find that just looking human helps, for most situations. My two main forms are human looking and skeleton. Along with a bigass everything must die in the most metal way possible form of a judgement (pantystocking) sized Ulamog eldrazi expy.
>>
>>48278857
The lich was the catalyst comet that was green, finn was a blue comet and came a thousand years before the mushroom war so you could be right.
>>
>>48278911
Sorry 1000 years AFTER the mushroom war. Not before.
>>
>>48278848
That's not a bad idea for when I want to be massively underestimated. I probably won't do it all the time though.

>>48278870
Nothing makes people wish they were wearing brown pants quite like suddenly bursting into the form of a Mind Flayer. Except maybe a Vampire Mind Flayer. I should give that a try actually.
>>
>>48277713
What are you talking about?

I am a perfectly normal human. There is nothing to see here.

>>48277715
It is entirely possible.
>>
File: Red Wyrmling.jpg (30KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Red Wyrmling.jpg
30KB, 564x564px
>>48278848
Yesss. This is the best kind of dragon. Huge, but size-shifting to be tiny.

Glad to see someone else with the same idea.
>>
>>48279005
How would they even tell the Mindflayer is also a vampire? Do the tentacles have fangs?
>>
>>48279044
>>48279005
Tentacles with fangs on the end, they stab into your skull like a crown and slurp out your greymatter.
>>
File: Alucard Unlocked.jpg (879KB, 1400x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Alucard Unlocked.jpg
879KB, 1400x1020px
>>48279044
Oh, no, you misunderstand me.

I went Full-Blooded Vampire in Hellsing, under Alucard. Then I drank an Adult Red Dragon completely dry. So, imagine Alucard when he's unsealed, with dragons instead of dogs, and Mind Flayer tentacles instead of eyes and shadows.

/That's/ what I'm talking about.
>>
>>48279107
Ah, fair enough. That'd be pretty obvious, yeah. Also, deliciously eldritch.
>>
For the Ben 10 jump, would it be possible to have Ben scan some of my alt forms, or DNA I've acquired, to gain new "aliens"? For example, a Zentradi form or Pillar Men DNA?
>>
>>48279385
Scanning new DNA is pretty much one of the main functions of the Omnitrix, so yeah?
>>
File: squidbite.jpg (65KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
squidbite.jpg
65KB, 600x450px
>>48279044
Maybe suckers with hooked/serrated edges on the tentacles/arms, like Humboldt squid?
>>
>>48279419
>>48279385
>Give Ben Old One DNA
>Or the DNA of any other monstrous species
>Like Chryssalids
>>
>>48279385
>Ben scans Pillar Men
>Uses it with Ultimatrix
>Becomes Ultimate Kars
AWAKEN, MY TENNYSON!
>>
>>48279419
Just wanted to make sure. I could do that, wasn't sure if it would only work with my in-universe stuff for some reason.
>>48279493
I WAS planning on giving him Shoogoth, NGE Angel, and Moon Presence DNA...
>>48279508
...I'm going to give him Kars DNA. Just for that.
Wait, what happens if you get Ultimate Kars' DNA and Ben makes it go ultimate?
>>
>>48279545
Give him Joestar DNA.
Not in the Omnitrix, genemod the boy.
>>
>>48279545
>wasn't sure if it would only work with my in-universe stuff for some reason.
Should work fine. There's some pretty weird DNA in there already, and the scanning is mainly to add more to its collection.

>Wait, what happens if you get Ultimate Kars' DNA and Ben makes it go ultimate?
Well. It either does nothing, or the posing will be off the charts and into the realm of myth. Expect theme music to start up out of nowhere.

>>48279565
Gotta do that while he's not wearing the watch though, otherwise it'll just reset his dna.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>48276470
133 Endless Legend
Age 27
Vaulter -200
Vaulters
No Fly Bys, Advanced Alloys -50, Holy Resource(Titanium), Uncommon Alloys -150, Rare Alloys -200, Endless Recycling -250,
Dust Refinery -100, Alchemy Workshop -100, Dust Mint -50,
Slow Traveler +100,
Do a lot of crafting and research.
Continue
1 Dead of Alive
2 Primal Rage
3 True Lies
4 Order of the Stick
5 Viking Saga
6 Killing Bites
7 Sunrider
8 Final Fantasy VII
>>
>>48279842
True Lies, I'll need a new 3.
>>
Is it all right to place an update In your chain as having happened afterYour original jump? because if not I have Retroactively lost
>>
>>48279856
Explain?
>>
>>48279856
Bancho updates do not count as new jumps. They are the same jump with new stuff in it.
>>
>>48279880
the OP retainers that were Balance'd during the Kirby update were necessary to my Survival and victory at Several points in my chain, with the update they would not have had the strength to win the day on Those occasions.
>>48279894
I know that but given the changes I would have lost several times over and My run from Helsing onward is invalid Since I Would have lost. a friend of mine who is also a jumpmaker is saying it's okay to grandfather clause in instances like this.
>>
>>48279852
Discworld
>>
>>48279926
The op retainers? The waddledees? The things that are and always have been amazingly useless and incompetant?
>>
Rolled 324, 40 = 364 (2d595)

>>
>>48279959
Yes, basically video related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOfek1-L6Lc
>>
>>48279926
... your survival depends on Waddle Dee's? You were already dead.
>>
>>48279935
queued
>>
>>48279980
my surviva/victory depended on having a Small but incredibly powerful army I could point in a direction and say "go that way and blow stuff up"
>>
>>48279995
But they are waddledees they will screw it up and probably all die in the process,not to mention blow the wrong thing up.
>>
File: 1389269749380.gif (104KB, 528x396px) Image search: [Google]
1389269749380.gif
104KB, 528x396px
>>48279995
Waddle Dees are not a dependable resource!

Cute? Yes! Useful? Okay kinda. A good army? PROBABLY NOT
>>
>>48280044
But they are a renewable resource, which means they're a good source of protein for hungry jumpers or sacrifices for power hungry jumpers.
>>
>>48280080
>sacrifices for power hungry jumpers.
I'm pretty sure the exchange rate on Waddle Dees is low enough to make this impractical.
>>
>>48279995
Just use Supreme Commander + Geneforge, or create a High Power Resident Evil Infection that lets you control people.
>>
>>48280097
>>48280080
Wait wait a minute, do waddledees have skeletons? If so I think this plan could have merit.
>>
>>48280114
Supreme Cmdr. was A pretty late jump for me,and the second one is much more evil that I am and against my personal code and values
>>
>>48280097
Clearly someone hasn't applied Lean Sigma Six principles to their arcane and profane practices.

How banal.
>>
>>48280133
I always imagined them as basically living plush toys.
>>
>>48280097
>Jumper attempts to fool the dark ones with Waddle Dees stacked on top of each other wearing a trench coat
>>
>>48280138
Well either come up with a better plan than throwing warm bodies at your problems, or get over it.
>>
File: Could it be shocker.gif (953KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
Could it be shocker.gif
953KB, 320x239px
>>48280146
>Lean Sigma Six
Who a what?
>>
>>48277713
1 tail, non-fluffy. It's covered in tattoos and makes me feel very punk.

The rest of me is mostly biotech at this point. Optimized versions of natural organs, new organs for strange purposes, skin and fur that are extremely soft and pretty and nice to touch. Claws filed for safety reasons, but I can grow them back too quickly to worry about it.

>>48277715
I don't want to live a quiet life very long. I don't want to live a noisy life very long. I want to live them both often. So, I keep them cycling.
>>
>>48280200
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lean_Six_Sigma
>>
>>48279926
>>48279995
>Waddle Dees
>OP
>Necessary to survival
>incredibly powerful army

...Wow. That's so stupid it's almost funny. You actually thought they would be an useful army at their level of incompetence?
>>
>>48280183
my chain is framed as a the Osbornes/the Anna Nicole show reality show, planning is not one of my jumper's Strengths

>>48280224
I was compensating for their incompetence with importing them places like Worm, ship girls, magika
>>
>>48280212
>1 tail, non-fluffy
...why would not have your tail be fluffy? What heresy is this?
>>
>>48280238
Magicka. You imported. Waddledees. To magicka.

Fuck bancho you are triple dead.
>>
>>48280238
Wow, I feel bad for that Kancolle universe.

Having your only means of defense against Eldritch horrors being incompetent ship girls must suck.
>>
>>48280238
>Magicka
...That just made it worse. So, so much worse.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>48279842
134 True Lies
Age 25
Drop In
Polyglotism(I think I know all the earth languages by now), Care to Tango, Reckless, Wild Luck. -150, Hot if You Want -300,
Espresso Machine -50, Snow Cone Maker -50, Velcro Wardrobe, Kawasaki -100, Vette -100, Box of Fun -150, Sodium Amytal -200,
My Horse is Getting Tired +100,
Honestly, not sure what I'll be doing here, but it isn't exactly a dangerous place for me. Still, infinite espresso and snow cones so this place has paid off.
Continue
1 Dead of Alive
2 Primal Rage
3 Discworld
4 Order of the Stick
5 Viking Saga
6 Killing Bites
7 Sunrider
8 Final Fantasy VII
>>
File: 1464315958032.jpg (214KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
1464315958032.jpg
214KB, 600x620px
>>48280238
>>48280138
>>48279995
>not going to God of War and buying 'Glory for All' and the Phalanx companions
>not buying the Swat team companions in RE
>not using the viruses one could make
>tfw I made two jumps that specifically do what the desired intent was
>>
>>48280277
Dead or Alive. Ok, that should be. Interesting. I'll need a new 1.
>>
>>48280288
Webmage.
>>
>>48280288
Kamen Rider

Any of them
>>
>>48280258
they are obedient so told them I only use the green ones.
>>48280264
well we actually Were the Eldritch horrors in that one, no way I Would ever side With Nazis
>>48280287
hey Red you are smart,what is a good early jump that would help me make them competent?
>>
>>48280287
Red, let me speak for everyone in my head right now when I say that I love the virus customization. Sure, I use it for positive tasks rather than destructive ones, but I do use it. I love it. It's fantastic.
>>
File: og_og_1455531405280881181.jpg (260KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
og_og_1455531405280881181.jpg
260KB, 1200x628px
>>48280287
>pic
>post

The smug is so powerful it's literally hurting me.

Quick, /jc/, wot's your smug face look like?
>>
>>48280301
been there
>>48280306
Showa 1 it is then. queued
>>
>>48280287
Are Skullgirls Parasites a viable choice for Parasite Import?
>>
>>48280258
Well, the jump DOES say you can train them to actually be competent.
>>
File: cocky banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 853x380px) Image search: [Google]
cocky banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 853x380px
>>48280329
>>
>>48280316
>Nazis
Explain. Right now.
>>
File: loki8joJqZ91r1a7vio1_r1_500.gif (989KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
loki8joJqZ91r1a7vio1_r1_500.gif
989KB, 500x280px
>>>/tv/71990272
Jump update when?
>>
File: 1414281950161.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1414281950161.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>48280329
>>
>>48280340
pretty sure those are magic.
>>
>>48280350
But magicka wizards are all incompetant by default.
>>
File: funny-animals-rat-flower-Favim.jpg (36KB, 602x452px) Image search: [Google]
funny-animals-rat-flower-Favim.jpg
36KB, 602x452px
>>48280251
At least partially to flip the thread the bird, mostly because I realized that I'm legitimately stupid enough to actually take the furry option in body mod to be my fursona. Like, I would have been killed dozens of times if I didn't immediately follow it up with illusions and super running away, "you don't care about this", and escape powers.

The worst part is that most of my tattoos are completely hidden, besides those on my hands, feet and tail.
>>
File: smugface795.png (404KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
smugface795.png
404KB, 853x480px
>>48280329
I jump, therefore I smug
>>
>>48280224
>>48280287
Funny thing is, I use Waddle Dees seriously too. I don't expect them to actually succeed, and I certainly don't rely on it, but I still do it. Because, hey, miracles happen. Plus, I always assumed Perks were split evenly between them, so I used Imports (particularly fond of bringing them into the MCU, but any military or spy background works) for the background memories instead of perks.

Loving every laugh.
>>
File: image.jpg (261KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261KB, 1440x900px
>>48280359
Never.
>>
>>48280356
The ships the girls are based on are Axis ships. You never noticed that? Only recently did Allied ships get in the roster, also Midway Island was a Allied Base, and one of the bosses in the game is midway Princess. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midway_Atoll
>>
File: losing way intensifies.gif (176KB, 425x240px) Image search: [Google]
losing way intensifies.gif
176KB, 425x240px
>>48280319
>>48280287
Holy shit, there's a jump with virus customization?
>tfw Blacklight virus and Life Fibers
MY TIME HAS COME
>>
>>48280319
Let me second this, with the Caveat that the Botfly and whatever Jane's is is usually negative. Out of curiosity, do imported companions get a free infection?
>>48280329
Pic Related is the closest thing I could find.
>>
>>48280401
It doesn't work on sentient viruses. You could create a Virus with the Accepting of others and Amplification and combine it with those though.
>>
>>48280401
Can't import sapient viruses, so go with Redlight instead of Blacklight... then absorb it for the upgrades.
>>
>>48280359
No, it deserves its own jump. One I can burn.
>>
>>48280394
Except no. Because Iowa. And also because ships <> sailors.

Also, there are no Nazi ships. Because the Kreigsmarine were pretty anti Nazi. Hitler was quoted as saying that he had a conservative army, a Nazi Air Force and a communist navy.

Also, refusing to fight against ELDRITCH HORRORS THAT WANT TO KILL HUMANITY because your feefees are hurt is fucking monsterous.
>>
>>48280329
>I lack smug images
SHIT
>>
>>48280447
actually as Battleship Prince I negotiated a Peace accord Between the abyss and the humans.
>>
File: image.gif (425KB, 1280x878px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
425KB, 1280x878px
>>48280329
>>
File: 1415671719131.jpg (49KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
1415671719131.jpg
49KB, 529x529px
>>48280340
Those are kind of magic, sorry. Make a parasite, take the perks, and mix the two in unholy matrimony.

>>48280401
See >>48280430, I didn't allow Blacklight due to how much it could break shit.

But nothing says you can't make an absurd virus/parasite, take the right perks, then combine them together AFTERWARDS. Hell, I gave everyone the tools to do exactly that as a kind of way to make it up.

>>48280329
I AM ALLOWED TO BE SMUG.
>>
File: Pt-2745-75dpi.jpg (30KB, 256x374px) Image search: [Google]
Pt-2745-75dpi.jpg
30KB, 256x374px
>>48280447
>Kreigsmarine

you mean the one that had this poster made?
>>
>>48280489
I guess I'll have to import the Worms instead.
>>
File: iowa_by_jirakun-d9twg2x.jpg (190KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
iowa_by_jirakun-d9twg2x.jpg
190KB, 1024x724px
>>48280447
>Iowa
Liberty swelling.
>>
>>48280477
So you're worse than incompetant.

You're also a pussy.
>>
File: The Pharaoh.png (893KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The Pharaoh.png
893KB, 850x1200px
>>48280447
Abyssal Princesses are Cute.
Hoppo is for Daughteru
Harbor Princess is one of Mai Waifus.

>>48280489
Red, for a Future chain, can I make an absurd virus with Accepting and Amplification, then bond it with a Venom Symbiote?
>>
File: SmugSkeleton.jpg (36KB, 441x403px) Image search: [Google]
SmugSkeleton.jpg
36KB, 441x403px
>>48280329
>your smug face
Every face is a smug face when you're skellyton.
>>
File: smilesmile.gif (142KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
smilesmile.gif
142KB, 500x378px
>>48280359
Looks good to me.
>>
>>48280496
Oh wow, an military organization uses their flag on a recruitment poster.

I'm fucking shocked. Shocked I tell you.
>>
>>48280511
Stopping a war in a way that both sides can agree with is a good thing,yeah we got less than Wanted but we got what we needed and the deaths stopped. as a leader I have to see the bigger picture.
>>
File: 1268280892236.png (161KB, 363x274px) Image search: [Google]
1268280892236.png
161KB, 363x274px
>>48280520
>Red, for a Future chain, can I make an absurd virus with Accepting and Amplification, then bond it with a Venom Symbiote?
>mfw
...difficult. But doable.

>>48280500
...worms?
>>
File: prototype mercer and hunters.png (1MB, 1500x1060px) Image search: [Google]
prototype mercer and hunters.png
1MB, 1500x1060px
>>48280430
Was thinking Redlight. Make a super-virus that I can control.
Blacklight was able to wrest control of the Infected in canon, and it'd only be made even easier by EVO's Bolbox perk. So, looking for something to spruce it up.

>>48280489
Again, Redlight isn't really sentient like Blacklight is. It's more.... Instinctual-level. Something like the Zerg, just bestial when without a leader.
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 850x924px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 850x924px
>>48280508
[Freedom intensifies]
>>
>>48280447
>>48280394

If anything, going by the anime/manga and implications in the game, the Abyss are straight up Shadows.
>>
File: WORMS.jpg (177KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
WORMS.jpg
177KB, 400x300px
>>48280547
WORMS
>>
File: Doll.png (2MB, 831x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Doll.png
2MB, 831x1500px
>>48280547
>Improving a Venom Symbiote
Good, Good. Now for the next Phase of my Cunning Plan. All I need is a little....blood.
>>
>>48280369
Wut
>>
>>48280557
I was talking about Blacklight, not Redlight. The post said Blacklight, hence my comment.

>>48280569
>THOSE WORMS
>THOSE FUCKING WORMS
...wait. Would those count as sapient or not.
>>
File: 1273498721.gif (841KB, 335x425px) Image search: [Google]
1273498721.gif
841KB, 335x425px
>>48280329
Pic related.
>>48280441
>spoiler
mfw
>>
>>48280590
I don't think so? I plan on taking the Perk, which is expressly a Perk, and not a companion.
>>
>>48280329
Smug face + a rumbly dragon laugh has a way of deeply unnerving people. Especially when they finally enter the last chamber of my labyrinth.
>>
>>48280581
Kamen Rider Drive's entire gimmick is that he can slot in Not Hot Wheels to change his tire sash for different powers.

Dimension Cab lets him detach and punch things through the portal sash
>>
File: prototype blacklight girl.jpg (277KB, 1024x1502px) Image search: [Google]
prototype blacklight girl.jpg
277KB, 1024x1502px
>>48280590
Ah, my bad.
Blacklight and Redlight are pretty similar, and kinda interwined. Main difference is Blacklight is actually sentient, and act more as the leaders, and can create Redlight.

So, when I said I was part Blacklight, I meant I'd make Redlight.
But yeah, my bad.
>>
File: your waifu.gif (2MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
your waifu.gif
2MB, 480x320px
>>48280508
>>48280561
>>
>>48280590
They count as an entire population of sapients I think.
>>
>>48280610
But the worms are sapient in the show, just that they're so small and part of the body
>>
>>48277845
They are what, 300 CP each? Yeah, if you are willing to spend 600+ CP on a Companion, I have no problem with you wanking it as 1 Companion with a hive mind and multiple bodies.
>>
>>48280610
bijuu are sapient, but don't count as companions when sealed within you.
>>
File: image.jpg (213KB, 1600x918px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 1600x918px
>>48280630
But Iowa isn't even my wiafu though.
>>
>>48280647
But are you Reploid?
>>
File: 1277599991273.png (75KB, 329x203px) Image search: [Google]
1277599991273.png
75KB, 329x203px
>>48280627
Yeah Redlight would totally be kosher for importing them.

>>48280610
>>48280635
You're going to have to look at the notes then.
>-You cannot import yourself or companions as a virus or parasite. You also cannot import sapient viruses or parasites.
>-A good idea of figuring out whether a parasite is 'sapient' or not, is if you can hold a conversation with it. If you can't, it's good to go.
>>
>>48280659
Oh.

Regardless, the fanbook Iowa was better. She had class, she did.
>>
>>48280670
Oh okay. Fair enough.
>>
>>48280671
The Pacific?

Yeah. I think that version would make a much better waifu. But the official version represents the ship itself better than a lady in a dress and umbrella.
>>
So jumpMaker friend on is telling me I could try The overlord game jump, to direct them properly, so would that work?
>>
>>48280659
Your waifu is still trash.
>>
>>48280717
>jumpMaker friend
Is this like your "Canadian girlfriend"? We've been over this, Tera... Lying won't impress us.
>>
>>48280717
Just so you shut up, minions from Overlord (game) would likely be better than Waddle Dee's. Check to see if you can import them.
>>
>>48280670
Red, question. If I gave Ben my Protodevlin form, would he have my ability to not require Spiritia, or would he need to feed on it in that form?
>>
>>48280717
Like Minions? Could work I suppose, though you might want to use Magic/Science to make them Part-Minion.

>>48280782
Greens. Best Minions.
>>
File: 1408122248596.png (24KB, 300x307px) Image search: [Google]
1408122248596.png
24KB, 300x307px
>>48280784
>>
>>48280790
>Greens.
>Best Minions.
Sure. As long as you don't mind the smell.
>>
>>48280797
In that case, since he's using my form I'll just say he doesn't need to feed.
>>
>>48280754
if you were a jump maker and my friend want me to mention your name? if I mentioned your name Wouldn't you catch shit for it?
>>48280790
more along the lines of the Perks that help you direct minions. and I suppose it's reasonable For me to have spent a long jump using sacrificial empowerment on each of them to get them strong.
>>
>>48280790
>Greens
>Not Blues
>>
>>48280813
Dude, everyone hates DDAnon anyway. It's okay to drop his name.
>>
>>48280828
I don't hate him.
>>
>>48280784
>>48280797
>>48280811
It's not like he's eating stuff as his other alien forms, so I'd say he wouldn't have to.
>>
>>48280810
There are ways to fix the smell.

>>48280814
Blues a shit. I like their aesthetic and the little bit of "lore" behind them. But god are they terrible mechanically, and that just made me hate them.
>>
>>48280828
Chances are it's Spyro.
>>
>>48280828
Not him,not going to Answer Any more questions that mention to prevent a game of "Guess Who?"
>>
>>48280839
>Blues a shit. I like their aesthetic and the little bit of "lore" behind them. But god are they terrible mechanically, and that just made me hate them.
Games rarely get medics and healers right.
>>
So, on the subject of Ben 10, I'm looking at the jump, and certain things are discounted for Revonnahgander, and yet I'm not seeing that as an available alien species? Am I just missing it or what?
>>
>>48280790
>>48280810
>Green
>Blue
>Best minions.
Nah, Reds is where it's at. The pyromaniac devils are great.
>>
>>48280865
Paradox said he's going to add more aliens with an update. So, it's probably for that?
>>
>>48280865
The jump is in WIP, but is jumpable at the moment. The good Professor has mentioned adding more species, a canon companion option, and some 50 CP options in future versions of the jump.
>>
>>48280859
It's a sad thing, but very true.

>>48280870
Reds are alright. Second worst.
Mind you I love the Minions in general. Overlord 1 and 2 are some of my favorite games of all time. I love the little rat bastards, but Reds are "all-right".
Much better in Overlord 2 than in Overlord 1.
>>
>>48280865
It's part of the jump that was on his other computer when it died. The current version is effectively a jumpable WIP that will have other aliens and some other stuff added once his computer is fixed.
>>
I lost internet for a couple days, I miss anything good?
>>
>>48280897
>>48280898
Oh, okay. Here's hoping that Big Chill's race is added, I like the idea of an actually benevolent ghostly species, compared to Ghostfreak/Zz'Skayr, especially since they also have ice powers.
>>
File: Masks.jpg (75KB, 720x662px) Image search: [Google]
Masks.jpg
75KB, 720x662px
Jumpers. Choose one and only One.
Why did you choose it?
>>
>>48280963
The Dragon Priest mask at 4 o'clock. That's no bullshit the base for my jumpers mask.
>>
>>48280963
Shinigami's mask. I love the idea of a goofy but awesome Reaper that truly cares for both the world and the people in it, in spite of being both Death and a GOO.
>>
>>48280979
>Not Krosis ar 7-8 o'clock
Why? Krosis is the best Dragon Priest mask.
>>
>>48280963
>no Grimm
Shit taste famalam.

I guess I'll go with with the Bandit mask.
>>
>>48280963
Cubone.
>>
>>48280963
I'll take Lord Death's mask.
>>
>>48280963
Witch-Kings helmet. Might not be the fanciest powers, but I like it.
>>
>>48280995
When I first built it my colors were more white / silver. I've got one that looks more like Krosis that goes with the crimson / gold motif that I've been rocking for a while now.
>>
>>48280963
Bunny eared mask at 9:30-10 o' clock. Have no idea who it belongs to but it seems like something I'd wear.
>>
>>48281025
I know someone who thought that was The Lich King's helmet, which to be fair, they do look similar.

>>48281018
>>48280989
Good Choice. Shinigami-sama is pretty awesome.

>>48281009
I didn't make them, I found the image on /co/. I totally have a collection like this but bigger in-chain though. I like Masks, Masks and Hats.

>>48281012
Why though?

>>48280979
I don't remember which Dragon Priest mask that is.

>>48281063
It's the mask worn by Splicers in Bioshock.
>>
>>48280963
If the wooden mask up-top is THE mask, I'll take it.

If it isn't, or it's the comicbook version, I'll take the Hollow mask instead. I know the type of edge I enjoy, thank you.
>>
>>48281083
Comicbook version isn't THAT bad.

>>48280963
I don't know if it's sad or not that I know what all but two of these masks are.
I just don't recognize the Purple and the Red ones on the far right.
>>
>>48280963
Sith Lord Nihilus mask.

Dat Sith was spooky.
>>
>>48281106
The red mask is from Zelda
>>
File: kindred.jpg (719KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kindred.jpg
719KB, 1920x1080px
>>48281106
Purple one's kindred, of League of Legends fame. Not sure about the red one.
>>
>>48281120
Revan had a better mask. But yes Nihilus was Spooky.

>>48281124
Mask of Truth.
>>
>>48281067
Cubones are cute and sad, and need hugs.
>>
>>48281067
>which to be fair, they do look similar.
They also sound similar. My first thought was actually Lich King, even though I knew that was wrong.
>>
>>48281134
Fair enough, I don't play MOBAs, so that explains that.

>>48281138
But why would you want their mask?

>>48281146
Also true.
>>
>>48281134
>goat-girl and dog

Why does the Internet love shipping these two with Soraka.
>>
>>48281106
Maybe, but considering what happens to the people who put it on at the end of it all? I'm not risking it.

Pure aesthetics wise, though? I like No-Face's a lot. Something about how simple it is jives with me.
>>
>>48281201
>Spoiler
It's because you have no face anon.
>>
>>48280963
I'll choose the metal one below the Blue Spirit Mask. I'm pretty sure that one is Deathguns,even thiugh I'm not a fan of SAO I must say the design is pretty cool.
>>
>>48281159
Because I was actually the Cubone all along.
>>
>>48281201
Fair enough.
>>
>>48280963
Is that The Mask in the center of the second row? If so I'll take that.
>>
>>48281243
I think that belongs to the Clockwork Nazi from Hellboy. But I could be wrong.
>>
>>48281260
Yes, that's The Mask.
>>
File: sigh.jpg (48KB, 383x420px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
48KB, 383x420px
World of Darkness mortal jump build:

Drawbacks: Dark Conspiracy, What I Was Doing Before, Second Edition, The Beast That We Call: Fandom (1800)

Rolled Miami, Florida

Drop-In

Purified (1300)
A Path in the Gloom (Free)
The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors (1100)
A Light In The Dark (1000)
Sword of Damocles (700)
Demonology (500)
ChiX5 (+400=100)
Tread Lightly (0)
The Core Rulebook (Free)
Sanctified Tomb (Free)

Whelp. The war with the Exarchs is probably in full swing by now. It’s gonna be a gruelling, sucky decade.

Because this entire jump's gonna be a glorified tower defence level.

You see, in MtAw I realised due to my inability to access the Supernal Realms directly, I would require proxies to meaningfully inconvenience the Exarchs. This eventually led to the development of the Friendship Matrixes, which I used to accelerate the growth of local allies into Archmages as well as to encourage coordination between them. This culminated in the construction of a new Watchtower reaching from Earth in order to pieeeee-ACESS the heavSUPERNAL REALMS. AHEM. Access the Supernal Realms! Because how else was I going to stop the pyramid scheming bastards with a wall of fiat barring me from bringing judgement upon them for the perpetuation of the Abyss?!

I’m actually learning Demonology to figure out how to PREVENT demons from contacting me because of all those ridiculous demon rulership perks I have, especially Devil Survivor 1’s. Also I REALLY don’t want the Maeljin to start addressing me as “daddy”. Shit’s gonna be awkward.

(Cont'd)

>>48280963
>No Bane mask

Gonna have to go with No-Face then.
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 628x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 628x472px
>>48281262
Nah, just looked it up, it's Deathgun. I've been meaning to actually find a cool mask design to have for myself during my superhero jumps where costumes are a thing.
>>
File: USS_Arleigh_Burke_Mediterranean.jpg (92KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
USS_Arleigh_Burke_Mediterranean.jpg
92KB, 800x533px
>>48277713
>Disgusting amalgam of metal and man?

W-well I think I'm quite good looking!
>>
File: startled.jpg (24KB, 459x279px) Image search: [Google]
startled.jpg
24KB, 459x279px
>>48281300
Demons of the Inferno literally want to eat bits of reality, so I’m REALLY not keen on dealing with any of them but then…this war is going to be intense, and even the Abyss is wary of Inferno so. It would be prudent to leverage my authority for setting up some sort of contingency for Abyss leakage. Plus, just staying in touch with the things enough to spread rumours of potentially having the Adversary on speed dial should serve as a mutually assured destruction warning against the Exarchs bringing their A-game to the war.

And given she has legitimate grievances against the bastards, I’ll probably be fighting side by side with my ex-wife’s alternate universe counterpart. Hey, at least it’ll be less awkward when we can both work off stress by killing other people. Of course-the God-Machine will be pitching in for its’ own bid to reclaim its’ rightful place in the Aether. I myself need an ace in the hole-and fortunately, I think I know how to salvage my Astral Apotheosis project (http://pastebin.com/Kf7NzySc). It’s so simple-I just have to use the Demon Summoner Program to fuse some spirits into myself, and use Inner Self to gain their growth ability!

(Cont'd)
>>
>>48281307
Huh. Fair enough.
>>
>>48281315
Anon you are very bottom heavy.
>>
>>48281315
Your sisters have bigger guns and are willing to get up close and personal. What do you have going for you?
>>
File: determination.png (340KB, 767x617px) Image search: [Google]
determination.png
340KB, 767x617px
>>48281318
The point is-the place is probably swarming with Ochemata, god-slaves and archmage minions trying to tear the damn thing down while my ragtag band of magic slinging freedom (ugh) fighters are trying to hold the line. So I need to get there, and unleash my armies of SMT/Paradiso angels (led by Meta-Metatron, the willing fusion of an powerful Aether entity of Forces and my nephew, and Jibril-mainly through enthusiasm), my True Fae fiefdoms with their Fingerking-gestalt packs (led by Morathi and Jadis), as many Safeguard-hormunculus-angelroid-nephilim quarterbreds as I can crap out at a moment’s notice (jointly led by Elodie, Brigid, Elune and Avacyn), what dregs I can scrape together from the hordes of my Ira imaginary demon creation powers (vaguely steered in the right direction by Kiara and Lilith), basically anyone who dies near enough to me (as Odin lurks in the background as a lone operative) and my entire Court of Bel.

Except Umor. Umor’s slow, so Umor gets bodyguarding duty until I finish calibrating that interdimensional battering ram to shoot it right at the Exarchs’ faces for Optimus-like flaying.

And then I’m going to open SO MANY PORTALS local space spirits will twitching for centuries. Really, my greatest contribution to this war is still passive-until I’ve a breakthrough on bringing war to the Supernal, the best contribution I can make to the war effort is 1. using The Power of Holding Hands to diminish the backlash effects of any other key allies’ powers, 2. using my Guardian Angel and Virtue powers to prevent the Exarchs’ transcendent authority from working or let them recover instantly from their wrath, 3. absolutely spamming my Thorn Forged To Kill Kings-based megastructure’s properties to make enemy powers go haywire in a manner that benefits my own and 4. steal ALL the lucky charms with the power of Stannis, diminishing the Exarch’s influence.

(Cont'd)
>>
File: disappoint.png (261KB, 824x560px) Image search: [Google]
disappoint.png
261KB, 824x560px
>>48281351

…, I’m actually leading an army of pagan deities, demons and angels against a callous and malevolent divine authority with my best friends as sub-commanders in the name of validating my own ill-defined ideals by creating a new world order while trying to build up enough spirit energy in the process to ascend to a new level of power.

Is this what being an SMT protagonist feels like?
>>
>>48280963
Is the Guy Fawkes V's? Also, dat Darker than Black...
Regardless, I'll take a face full of Death, thank you very much.
>>
>>48281373
>I’m actually leading an army of pagan deities, demons and angels against a callous and malevolent divine authority with my best friends as sub-commanders in the name of validating my own ill-defined ideals by creating a new world order

Yeah that's Shin Megami Tensei
>>
>>48280963
Cubone. I like the look of an animal skull over the rest.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 720x540px
I got a question /jc/ regarding Tenchi Muyo and the living tree ships. The tree ships can use the Light Hawk wings right? Can I splice myself with some of the the tree ships DNA into myself to do the same? If I can, for whatever reason, can they do the same shit that the human users can do? Like make crazy swords, shields, energy to matter and all that cool stuff?
>>
File: smug wizard.jpg (329KB, 1693x569px) Image search: [Google]
smug wizard.jpg
329KB, 1693x569px
>>48280329
>>
File: USS Arleigh Burke.jpg (102KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
USS Arleigh Burke.jpg
102KB, 500x707px
>>48281342
>Bigger guns
>Willing to get up close and personal

Up to 96 tomahawk cruise missiles with a range of over 200 miles.
RIM 66 Missiles for air defence
RIM 162 Missiles for missile interception (And could potentially intercept an artillery barrage)
RUM-139 VL-ASROC Missiles for anti submarine operations

And the hardware to run it all, along with the state of the art jamming suite
I'm the full package bby. Those old hags have nothing on me.

>>48281338
N-no, I'm light and speedy. You're thinking of Nimitz-chan. I mean maybe compared to those newer models, but all their hulls are cracking.
>>
>>48281466
Or you could just let them naturally bond to you and use the LHW that way?

http://tenchi.wikia.com/wiki/Light_Hawk_Wings
http://tenchi.wikia.com/wiki/Royal_Tree
>>
Posting the newly PDFed update of Tales of Demons and Gods

CHANGELOG:

Each background now has a new 600 cp capstone added in addition to the old capstones

New Items added

Drawback cap raised to 1000 cp

Made sure to clarify some drawbacks.

>But Aionon how powerful is the top ranked power in this setting?

Good question Anon! and so far until I can get some numbers all I can say is that each rank should be able to whipe the floor with a person of lower rank (unless that person is the mc of course because plot armor) provided they have the same level demon beast. At this time all I can say is please fanwank responsibly, and I am really sorry for that.
>>
>>48281466
It's a divine power, not genetic, the tree ships are actually just channeling Tsunami's power, they don't actually possess the light hawk wings themselves. But you can bond to a tree ship and share the light hawk wings with them. The Energy to matter thing though is unique to Tenchi, because he's actually an omnipotent god that just hasn't grown into his powers.
>>
>>48281503
Look at that hull. It's chunky. Don't you try and deny it.
>>
File: ddg066gonzalez_01.jpg (121KB, 950x480px) Image search: [Google]
ddg066gonzalez_01.jpg
121KB, 950x480px
>>48281540
That's just bad art, Arleigh Burke class destroyers are actually pretty sleek.
>>
>>48281503
Pad whatever you want, imouto. You'll never be as hot, experienced, and beautiful as your older sisters.
>>
>>48281506
>>48281533
Interesting, thanks very much the both of you. My Tenchi Muyo knowledge is garbage tier, so I actually had no idea one could use the Lighthawk wings unless they did some genetic shit (which is not possible, thanks for telling me) or they oicked the wings as their Ultimatum.
>I can probably waifu my tree
>Todays a good day
>>
>>48281506
>http://tenchi.wikia.com/wiki/Light_Hawk_Wings
>http://tenchi.wikia.com/wiki/Royal_Tree
Would it be that easy if you just bought the 1st Gen tree?
>>
>>48281533
...wait. This means Seven had Lighthawk Wings all along and I never knew.

Next Worm chapters are going to be fun.
>>
File: 1420421568845.gif (607KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1420421568845.gif
607KB, 300x169px
>>48281532
>Garden of Heavenly Roots capstone
>mfw I took Alchemist background
>mfw I can afford this now and have a bit of wiggle room
There are going to be so many Deity Roots in the Garden. And so many Heavenly Lakes. That place is gonna be packed with so much Heavenly Energy.

So much you don't even KNOW.
>>
>>48281592
Oliver Hazard Perry shipgirl never.
>>
>>48281606
Yeah, don't try to pull a Tera/Bancho - you'll be much better off just buying & bonding with a legit 1st-Gen Jurian Tree.
>>
>>48281609
Yes, easily one of the best options in the jump.
>>
File: Mirai.jpg (194KB, 1000x760px) Image search: [Google]
Mirai.jpg
194KB, 1000x760px
>>48281592
I-I'd beat them in a fight though!
Any day you want!
I'm a highly engineered weapon of war, pageantry means nothing!
>>
>>48281619
Just remember that when you take the root from a deity lake in setting the lake itsself dries up, people WILL notice. I also plan to keep this jump updated as new details become available.
>>
>>48281532
Looks interesting, a quick skim doesn't show me any major problems I want to address. I'll enjoying going through it in more depth later.
>>
File: 1418096948854.jpg (75KB, 449x598px) Image search: [Google]
1418096948854.jpg
75KB, 449x598px
What are some good ways to punch above your weightclass and win, or at least not die horribly?

Any strategies or specific perks?
>>
>>48281632
That was totally what I was gonna do, 1st gen tree's look really cool, Im really interested in their odd hull space condensing stuff. I wanna try to make a really good pocket dimension by reverse engineering this things principles.
I can buy that during the Slice of Life version, right?
Shit seems pretty amazing if I can buy it during that version
>>
>>48281654
Maybe.

But here's the kicker. They've actually been in a fight and all you've done is play. Also? While missiles are cute, they're just not as solid as guns. An admiral wants something he can hold onto, something he can count on. Big guns are what every real sailor wants on his ship, Burke-chan.
>>
File: 1462812976218.gif (476KB, 325x183px) Image search: [Google]
1462812976218.gif
476KB, 325x183px
>>48281609
Yep. Just buy and bond.

Even better if you feel like being scummy: 1st Gen trees can produce seeds for 2nd Gen trees, which can also bond but only produce one LHW. So have fun.

>>48281658
Oh no no, I was going to artificially cultivate Deity Roots. I will make my Garden a paradise. MAYBE take one to jumpstart the process and gain some additional knowledge on how to make good ones.
>>
>>48281654
>Thinking it's the fire power that makes a ship
>not the history.
Pleb PLEB! This is why I say the Big E is a better ship than you.
>>
>>48281532
At the very least, you should 1) point out that legend rank is just the beginning of cultivation, and 2) list the various power levels. Pretty easy to find online. Should probably ask around and see if someone who's read ahead can give any more details, but I think there's only a 70 chap difference at this point, so it's unlikely you'll find much of use.

http://tales-of-demons-and-gods.wikia.com/wiki/Ranks lists some, at least, but I dropped the story ~200 chapters ago, so I have no idea if that's up-to-date/accurate or not.
>>
>>48281697
Go for it, the supply of natural Deity Roots is falling off. I blame the Sage Emperor.
>>
>>48281701
But that's cheating!

Enterprise is in the running for "greatest warship of all time"

Of course she's better.
>>
>>48281683
Quoting Sun Tzu, true mastery of warfare is to defeat your enemy without fighting yourself. Avoid direct confrontation. Use their weaknesses and flaws whenever possible. And never, ever make it a fair fight.
>>
>>48281683
Be a mage, drop a decommissioned Russian satellite on your enemy.
>>
>>48281729
It's not cheating. You just don't have enough experience like the Enterprise. Sailors love a ship with experience.
>>
>>48281683
>>48281746
Unless you mean without Dresden magic.
>>
>>48281750
>>
>>48281712
I will add something in the notes section about the higher ranks before uploading to the drive. Good idea thank you.
>>
File: Explosions!.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Explosions!.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
>>48281683
Explosions
Traps
range
Traps that explode and can be deployed via missiles

>>48281693
>They've actually been in a fight and all you've done is play
The cold war was a different kind of war, and it's the Aegis that will protect you from the ICBMs at night.
>An admiral wants something he can hold onto, something he can count on
An admiral wants a ship that's not submarine or bomber bait.

>>48281701
>Pleb, PLEB
Unless you're in the engineering corps
>>
>>48281619
Just don't forget to buy both of the appearance perks.
>>
File: Molotov-1.jpg (159KB, 1600x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Molotov-1.jpg
159KB, 1600x1050px
Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?
>>
>>48281822
Fuck off you pinko slut
>>
>>48281822
Хopoшo
>>
File: image.jpg (178KB, 933x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 933x768px
>>48281822
OH, you know. Boat stuff.
>>
>>48281879
>referring to ships as boats
You're going to make them cry anon.
>>
File: 1264657694872.jpg (94KB, 347x272px) Image search: [Google]
1264657694872.jpg
94KB, 347x272px
>>48281810
>me
>forgetting to buy appearance perks
I don't think you understand who you speak to.
>>
>>48281910
>implying that's not the goal
>>
>>48281930
Shipgirls must be bullied.
>>
>>48281697
>Yep. Just buy and bond.
>Even better if you feel like being scummy: 1st Gen trees can produce seeds for 2nd Gen trees, which can also bond but only produce one LHW. So have fun.
So, could you put the 2nd gen trees in your 1st gen ship and just make it a flying arboreal palace of doom?
>>
>>48281930
>>48281934
Ah, well carry on then, I'll just go cry in a corner now.
>>
>>48281946
Fuuuuuuucked if I know. The worst we've ever seen is a Jurai tree being put in a Masu ship which made it even more bullshit than it was.
>>
>>48281956
Huh. I just ask because the heart of the tree ship is the 1st gen tree. It's been aaaaaages since I watched Tenchi and I only watched the two older series, none of the new stuff.
>>
>43)Familiar of Zero
>Drop-In

>Magical Science
>Enhanced Learning
>MC-kun's Gift
>Precognition

>Braggart
>Traitor

As normal, I start the jump off asking my mailbox in the woods if there are any world ending events I should know about. It turns out that there's a ton of floating magic stones under the ground that are going to blow the world apart. At least it's a more unique problem than "beat up the bad guys." I immediately start designing the perfect mining Zerg. Nothing but sharp claws, strong legs, and gigantic stomachs to dig into the ground, eat as much windstone as possible, and barf it back up onto the surface. I'll also integrate myself into Tristain's court, having Porrim resurrect the king when he's assassinated to solidify our claims of divinity. We then use a combination of military force and negotiation to have mining clusters installed on key lodes of windstone all throughout the continent, while convincing the pope that he should stop warmongering, because we're the only chance the world has to survive and playing peace keeper distracts us from that.
>>
>>48281956
Now imagine that Masu Juraian Tree Ship being imported as an ACU.
>>
File: Molotov1941-1942.jpg (163KB, 1200x889px) Image search: [Google]
Molotov1941-1942.jpg
163KB, 1200x889px
>>48281843
I will have you be of knowing that I am very much the chaste!
>>
>>48281946
Well now I just want to make a space druid build.
>>
>>48282008
>chaste
>Russian
Pick one and only one
>>
>>48281956
Help a dump anon out, what's a masu ship?
>>
>>48282008
Of course you are. Because Russia cannot into navy
>>
>>48281934
Thinking about this, I have to suggest that you get a bunch of shipgirls then import them to some place like Young Justice and turn them into atlantians, or similar. Because Submarines are referred to as boats, so when you then refer to them as boats they would just have to sit there and take it.
>>
>>48282035
Fucking autocorrect, dumb.
>>
>>48281789
what is this explosive girl from?
>>
>>48282027
Of course you would say that, Убoгиe фaшиcтcкoй!
>>
>>48282113
Fuck off with your communist chicken scratch you slut.
>>
>>48282035
Basically they're the cabbit ships. Which is made from a creature called a Masu that even Washu herself is terrified of provided they aren't in containment.

http://tenchi.wikia.com/wiki/Masu

Consider that she used them as the base for making Ryoko. Make of that what you will.

>>48282001
You'd certainly be unique in what's imported there, that's for sure.
>>
>>48282035
>>48282055
You know Ryo-Ohki? The Cabbit? She's genetically a combination of Masu DNA and Washu's egg cells. Masu are some kind of strange strange matter lifeform that looks like a little brown puffball. They can shapeshift, combine with each other for more complex forms, and are basically unkillable.

One form Ryo-Ohki can take is that of a spaceship.
>>
File: 1459673353596.jpg (242KB, 1075x744px) Image search: [Google]
1459673353596.jpg
242KB, 1075x744px
>>48277713
I have a few forms that I rotate around depending on context, the picture here shows something like my war form which is where I pile most of my effort in being able to fight and defeat anything that gets in my way, along with being an impressive thing for shock and awe against my enemies. Most of the time though I rotate between my body before the jump and a much stranger one I use for both research and personal comfort.
>>
>>48281532
Do the herbs replenish as they're used? Can they be planted and grown somewhere or are they all dried up?
>>
File: Useless god.gif (491KB, 540x325px) Image search: [Google]
Useless god.gif
491KB, 540x325px
>>48282069
Konosuba
Recommended
>>
>>48282166
Reminder that Megumin is best girl.
>>
>>48282151
Cabbits aren't made with Washu's egg cells, only Ryoko was made that way. Cabbits are made by combining Masu with an unnamed mineral lifeform.
>>
>>48282187
Cabbits are made of Washu's love and pure joy. That's why they're so awesome.
>>
>>48282162
on their own they do not replenish, however you can plant them to grow more if you wish.
>>
File: Eris.png (1021KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Eris.png
1021KB, 1600x900px
>>48282170
Megumin is Second Best
Eris is Best Girl
>>
>>48282145
I know right? Sadly, I have already been to SC but have yet to go to Tenchi. Did get a rather unique SCU though, the Net Space Ship from Kid Radd. My ACU is boring though. just standard LoT.
>>
>>48282145
>>48282151
Thanks, I watched the series over the rim of my desktop while my roommate binged the whole lot of them so my lore is kinda iffy.
>>
>>48282295
I don't know, man. I like the aesthetics and the purity of the Tenchi trees and would hate to see them become SC technological abominations.
>>
>>48282327
that's an understandable perspective.
>>
>>48282327
Agreed. Some rides you just don't pimp.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>48280277
135 Dead or Alive
Age 18
United States
Drop-In
Fighting Style(Capoeira, Muay Thai, Pankration, Savate, Krav Maga, Jeet Kune Do)-300, Jiggle PHysics -50, Dark Horse, Ringer -150, Dojo Crasher -300,
Bag and Training Garb/Ninja Gear/Rags, Travel Guide -50, Convincingly Convenient Cloak -100,
Apprentice -50, Camera and Crew -100,
Volleyball Gaiden +100,
Well, this is a rather good vacation.
Continue
1 Showa Kamen Rider 1
2 Primal Rage
3 Discworld
4 Order of the Stick
5 Viking Saga
6 Killing Bites
7 Sunrider
8 Final Fantasy VII
>>
>>48278072
Does the Lich's green fire count as magic? Could I infuse it with soulfire or metamagic and such?
>>
>looking for dumb ACU imports
>Gear Up

So it says the tanks run on "it just works," but nothing says you can't import them, right?
>>
>>48282327
Though, a Cabbit Girl Kaiju with armor like a Kancolle ship girl would likely be the 'mech' form of such an ACU
>>
>>48282375
Killing Bites. Need a new 6
>>
>>48282397
Final Fantasy 6.
>>
>>48282449
queued
>>
Rolled 364, 5 = 369 (2d595)

>>
File: Female_walker.png (175KB, 384x674px) Image search: [Google]
Female_walker.png
175KB, 384x674px
>>48280670
>Yeah Redlight would totally be kosher for importing them.
So, question on how the whole thing works, now that I'm back.
So, the virus I import effectively keeps everything it already had, right? And all my purchases are just improvements onto it?

Because Redlight has... a pretty startling number of these things. It's effectively got half from each of these lists.

>Virus:
>Claws and Jaws
>Bulked Up
>Speed Boys (minus the wielding weapons)

>Parasite:
>Hierarchy System
>Working Together
>Natural Weapons (same as claws + jaws, I guess)

Plus Cross Species, as well, what with infected birds and whatever the fuck Hydras were.
>>
File: 1263526426534.jpg (131KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
1263526426534.jpg
131KB, 400x800px
>>48282655
>So, the virus I import effectively keeps everything it already had, right? And all my purchases are just improvements onto it?
That is correct. I can't keep track of everything an import will have, such as the FEV or fucked up zombie viruses or anything of that sort. So just kind of treat repeat purchases as improvements.
>>
Is it possible to import a devil arm arm from DMC as a natural weapon to God of War?
>>
File: 1269400714974.jpg (10KB, 191x240px) Image search: [Google]
1269400714974.jpg
10KB, 191x240px
>>48282690
... ...yyyyeeeees?
>>
File: Fallout-shelter-burning.jpg (142KB, 1024x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout-shelter-burning.jpg
142KB, 1024x1023px
>>48282702
Excellent
>>
File: Chompcraft.jpg (119KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
Chompcraft.jpg
119KB, 760x428px
So, how do you spend time with your companions? Namely leisurely activities

Help I've been doing Chompcraft for almost two hours now as soon as I unlocked it.
>>
>>48282690
>>48282702
But what about a Devil Arm Arm?

Mostly joking, but it would be cool. The jump treats it as almost the same thing, just in arm form.
>>
>>48282690
>>48282702
What happens if you get raildex arm, and make it a devil arm, then import and make it a god of war weapon?
>>
>>48282785
Then you should pray to god that you never have to fight Beowulf.
>>
File: mercer 1.jpg (354KB, 650x680px) Image search: [Google]
mercer 1.jpg
354KB, 650x680px
>>48282674
Neato, thanks for the clarification
>>
File: 1262887760288.jpg (66KB, 261x221px) Image search: [Google]
1262887760288.jpg
66KB, 261x221px
>>48282766
...I thought anon just asked if you could import a Devil Arm Arm into GoW, and I answered yes.

>>48282785
If you feel like toying with suicide then sure, why should I stop you from buying all that rope?
>>
>>48282751
Chompcraft?
>>
>>48282837
Its the side idle minigame in Bravely Second that's in the picture I posted.

You can send the world saving heroes on a small scale stuffed animal crafting spree for cash
>>
>>48282833
A Devil Arm Arm is not so much a weapon as a demon arm grafted onto a person, which is why I asked.
>>
>>48282898
It's still a limb attached to your body. Far as I'm concerned, it counts as a natural weapon.
>>
>>48281351
Wait, you podded Umor? I...didn't realize that was a thing that could happen.
>>
>>48282916
I forgot there was a natural weapon import in GoW, my bad.
>>
>>48282898
Wait, what's the Devil Arm actually from?
>>
>>48282964
Devil May Cry. It's on the drive as DMC.
>>
File: Hand Gun.png (2MB, 1275x717px) Image search: [Google]
Hand Gun.png
2MB, 1275x717px
>>48282916
I we have 2 arms with the same Devil Arm Arm Style, do we need to buy the import twice, or once for the paired set?
>>
>>48282993
...I'm going to say once for the paired set. Unless each arm does something different, then you gotta buy the import twice.
>>
File: Ryo_ohki_ship.jpg (18KB, 422x312px) Image search: [Google]
Ryo_ohki_ship.jpg
18KB, 422x312px
Speaking of Tenchi Muyo, can we import a previous ship as a Tree Ship or a Ryo Ohki style crystal ship?

Alternatively, can we purchase a ship type twice for a larger sized ship?
>>
>>48283030
No idea, the jump maker vanished. That said you could likely plant the tree inside another ship to turn it into a treeship.
>>
>>48277713
A 3.8km tall non-euclidean tower of blindingly bright crystalline particle-wave matter that emanates a seemingly infinite font of supernatural power that eats away at the fabric of reality and replaces it with a perpetually shifting realm of churning paradoxes within a radius of several hundred kilometers that gradually expands until it consumes the entire planet.
>>
>>48282751
OH, you know. The usual.

Tinkering on weapons, sparring, racing, sleeping together in a big cuddlepile.

Nothing special.
>>
>>48282751
Powerfucking.

We have very little leisure time, and its almost never all at once. So, what we do, is grab food, start walking, see where we end up, and I send them home when they need to be. Running a society is work.
>>
>>48277713
Just human.

I've got a lot of weird stuff in there, but I consider myself human and I still look human. I don't get any stronger by turning into some kind of creepy monster.
>>
>>48282751
Oh, me and Jane spend a lot of time reading, working on inventions, taking over various industries, viciously competing to create the more horrifying Eldritch Organism, and baking.
>>
File: 1441506723190.jpg (159KB, 843x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1441506723190.jpg
159KB, 843x1200px
>>48282751
Oh you know, Sororitas stuff
>>
>>48283072
>spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs
>>
File: Washu Face.jpg (51KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Washu Face.jpg
51KB, 500x333px
>>48283054
Do you thing it would be possible to do the same kind of conversion with a Masu Crystal ship thing? I'd probably have to enlist the help of Washu anyways, which would be a trial in and of itself.
>>
File: Washu Time.jpg (65KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Washu Time.jpg
65KB, 720x480px
>>48283173
*think, Think! Wow, I can't spell worth beans right now.

Anyways, striking a deal with Washu is never something that should be done lightly, especially as a Jumper. A casual scan in her workshop will reveal all sorts of interesting anomalies, and that's the kind of thing she LIVES for.

Hell, it wouldn't supprise me if she casually scans everything around her workshop too, much less whoever comes inside it, which would mean that any Jumper that so much as get nears her would risk getting "asked" to participate in... experiments.
>>
>>48283173
Maybe? I don't know, supposedly she has no intention of making any more cabbits, though apparently she did make Fuku, a second cabbit for the protagonist of GXP.
>>
>>48282751
>My Typhlosion does general firey honey badger things - even though he's completely sapient now, he seems to prefer the simpler existence. Won't speculate on what that says about him now, might ask him later.

>My Blue Dragon and I probably play card games or something while he reminisces on our time in Westeros and plots world domination or something. He's been doing that second part a lot less after Macross.
>>
Hi, Jumper who wanted to give Jump DNA to Ben here, question. If I remember right, human like aliens resemble Ben when he transforms into them, like his Eon form. So, if I gave him a Pillar Men form, would it look like an older, muscular, FAR more fabulous Ben?
>>
File: AS60kaitinbmaialeiasmgiai32.jpg (432KB, 867x1300px) Image search: [Google]
AS60kaitinbmaialeiasmgiai32.jpg
432KB, 867x1300px
>>48283170
>dat pic
>>
>>48282931
Nah, it ended up in his Bel Court (thing from Devil Survivors) after...thousands of years of fighting/stalking, I think?
>>
>>48283252
Pretty much

And ultimetrix mode would turn ben into Kars.
>>
>>48277713
In my true form I am a 2km tall humanoid robotic organism. Meaning I am purely mechanical but I have organic properties.

For my final form, I am more bestial, am covered in weaponry, and am over 110km tall.
I've only once gotten to use my final form and that was mostly for kicks.

>>48282751
Reading, movies, video games, board games, shopping, playing pranks on each other, playing hardcore pranks on villains, etc. I have multiple companions 90% of them being waifus I didn't aim for it, the dice gods did it so there are going to be multiple different interests and once a week I have us all do something together to bond.
We do just about anything that isn't a chore as I and my machines handle those and my companions unanimously voted that I should cook for them whenever possible. Both because I'm just that good at cooking, and also because some of them have cooked dishes that were just short of being lethal.
>>
File: 099.jpg (537KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
099.jpg
537KB, 1000x1000px
>>48282751
Mostly just slice of life stuff; hang out, read some esoteric arcane tomes, take turns inventing pointless but amusing spells, pump money into SCP-261 to see what will come out, get totally shitfaced and wake up the next morning as the God King of some unidentified planet.

You know, normal stuff.
>>
>>48283357
That actually makes sense. Isn't the in-universe reason for Kars being so ungodly powerful even for a Pillar Man because he hit a new evolutionary level, much like what the Ultimate aliens?
>>
>>48283024
How fast do the Natural Weapon parts broken off with Rooted grow back? Video game 'I just left my hand lodged in your gut and have already grown another to punch you with' speed or something slower?

If you buy Transform's second tier to combine two weapons, are they merged into one, or made into something like a variable weapon from RWBY? I have a staff and a spear that have different effects and want to know if this would let me have a single spear with the staffs benefits.

Also, if I want to get a Natural weapon, /and/ buy a second weapon that in turn will be merged with third weapon from Transforms second tier, is this what I'd have to buy? (If it's not possible to import three things even when merging two that is ok, I'll make do with just the spear.)

Double or Nothing to get the second weapon, and Trying Something New for both of them, then Transform with it's +50 option for the second weapon to import the third weapon to be merged into the second.
>>
File: 1273207881583.jpg (7KB, 228x239px) Image search: [Google]
1273207881583.jpg
7KB, 228x239px
>>48283548
>How fast do the Natural Weapon parts broken off with Rooted grow back? Video game 'I just left my hand lodged in your gut and have already grown another to punch you with' speed or something slower?
Somewhere in the middle.

>If you buy Transform's second tier to combine two weapons, are they merged into one, or made into something like a variable weapon from RWBY?
Make it up, you're the one buying it.

>Also, if I want to get a Natural weapon, /and/ buy a second weapon that in turn will be merged with third weapon from Transforms second tier, is this what I'd have to buy?
>Double or Nothing to get the second weapon, and Trying Something New for both of them, then Transform with it's +50 option for the second weapon to import the third weapon to be merged into the second.
Yeah sounds reasonable.
>>
>>48283411
Yeah, he needed a light-amplifying gemstone and a stone mask of his own design to do it though. Before that his Pillar Man powers were actually kinda modest compared to his allies (wristblades, compared to ACDC's hot vein tentacles and Waamuu's wind) and he mainly coasted on planning.
>>
>>48283623
Awesome. Thanks Red!
>>
I've come up with a cunning plan

>Get a VF from Macross
>Go to Strike Witches and make a VF based striker
>Give it a mode where it folds out and turns into some kind of magitech power armor
>Implement some kind of expanding or shrinking tech to make it so the striker can transform into a full sized VF

Tony will have nothing on me.
>>
>>48283637
Sorry my genius got away from me

Where to get shrinky tech from comrades?
>>
>>48283657
Fairy Tail has some awesome shrinking magic. Bond has some good miniaturization tech perks.
>>
>>48283657
Some of the superhero jumps have science perks, and I believe Arrowverse explicitly mentions shrink rays. Also RWBY variable tech might help.

Other than that, expanded space from Megas XLR might let you fake it, and Amazo's Backup Memory + a shrinking power would let you make tech that can shrink to whatever the smallest ratio is for your power. The best I can think of for that is Shrink from DC, which let's you shrink to the subatomic level.
>>
>>48283657
School for Ants from Sim Ant allows you to make your tech Ant-sized. It also says it can be amplified if you already have miniaturization perks.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>48282375
136 Killing Bites
Age 25
Manager
Hybrid(Lightning Bruiser -200, Otherworldly Genes[Phoenix(FFXIV)]-200)-50, Businessman, Taskmaster, Professor -150, Hybrid Biologist -300,
Brute Hybrid(Bay[Female, Human, Hybrid(Lightning Bruiser, Otherworldly Genes[Bahamut Prime(FFXIV)]), Glory’s Fanfare, To The Victor]),
Shifting Gloves -100, Hybrid Analyzation Scanner, The Betting Man -200, Darknet -200,
Fangs are Sharpest +0, Unknowing Magnet +200, Jackass Employer +200,
Lots of fighting, but it's pretty fun and I get to practice with my natural pyrotechnics.
Continue
1 Showa Kamen Rider 1
2 Primal Rage
3 Discworld
4 Order of the Stick
5 Viking Saga
6 Final Fantasy 6
7 Sunrider
8 Final Fantasy VII
>>
>>48278072
Is it generally okay to double down on items? Like could I get a pair of gauntlets to be symmetrical/dual-wield? Most jump don't really say either way.
>>
>>48283729
FF6, I'll need a new 6
>>
What is Bradeline's Well?
>>
>>48283746
Tales of Demons and Gods.
>>
Rolled 28, 268 = 296 (2d595)

>>
>>48283755
A Selectable Location in Fall From Heaven.
>Who or what Bradeline was, or why they felt the need to create such a portal have all been lost to the mists of time, and any who may have been able to answer long ago turned to dust. What
is known is that the well contains a pathway to a bleak, grey realm of despair, a hiding place for those souls who have not been claimed by any of the gods and who have yet escaped the notice of Hyborem.
As well as a source of Entropy Mana, the well teems with unclaimed souls, anyone who lays claim to it will find themselves in possession of an incredible, if disturbing source of information, for the dead remember all things.
Of course, there may be other uses you can think of for all those souls...
>>
Are there any perks that allow me to dish out the same damage as I can take? So, let's say I can withstand being hit with ten tons of force. Are there any perks that allow me to hit with that same amount of force?
>>
>>48283828
Thanks. Saw it mentioned in builds and was curious.
>>
>>48283791
queued
>>
>>48280949
Updates to Adventure Time, Kirby's Dream Land, Teen Titans. New jumps for Riddick, Ben 10.
>>
>>48283875
I think one of the SMT races can reflect certain types of damage
>>
>>48283875
Payback from RWBY.
>>
>>48283916
>>48283927
Those work. Also, quick question, does anyone know what nuclear yield the Pacific Rim jump is talking about when Iron Skin says "nuclear weapons just make you angry"?
>>
File: Variable Weapon.jpg (669KB, 2026x1097px) Image search: [Google]
Variable Weapon.jpg
669KB, 2026x1097px
>>48283657
RWBY, full stop. The book on miniaturization lets you reduce a car small enough to fit into a cup. It does nothing about the weight, but that can be mitigated by weight reducing enchantments. Plus, that particular style of miniaturization is already set up for integrating multiple forms.

It's pretty much exactly what you're looking for.
>>
>>48283875
My first thought is going to the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon jump and choosing a pokemon that learns Counter and/or Mirror Coat, such as Wobbuffet. Those moves force you to move last, but then inflict twice the damage you took that turn, the catch being that Counter only works on physical attacks and Mirror Coat only works on special attacks.
>>
File: surfing dog.png (95KB, 540x492px) Image search: [Google]
surfing dog.png
95KB, 540x492px
>>48277713
I am dog! Mostly. Some part kaiju hybrid, some part most of my companions through kaiju-based hivemind. 100% lie to the universe concealing fundamental chaos shaped like a very short kaiju dog.

>>48277715
Its how we spend most of our time in jumps if we can help it. Generally it doesn't work completely because I get a bad itch for some status quo change but for the majority of the time we just kinda blend in and do what interests us.
>>
>>48284073
So... You're Stitch?
>>
>>48284055
>Three weapons in one
I don't know who exactly made that thing, but hats off to them. That they could do that, make it work, make it work well, and make it look good, is some incredible engineering in-universe.
>>
>>48283911
Isn't Ben 10 still WIP?
>>
>>48284105
Sort of. You can jump it, but the jumpmaker wants to add more stuff before it's really 'done'.
>>
>>48284121
I thought he had a large portion of the content for the jump on a broken computer that he needed to recover.
>>
File: sweet tooth.jpg (93KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
sweet tooth.jpg
93KB, 540x540px
>>48284101
You know, I am wearing some Stitch slippers right now so I'm 100% ok with this comparison. He's the best Disney character.
>>
>>48284160
That's the stuff he wants to add. But it's still jumpable. It's even on the drive now.
>>
http://pastebin.com/rtNBmzTC

Finally finished chapter 5. Posted the whole thing since it's been a while. Please excuse the lazy formatting. Also, please alert me to any plotholes I may have opened. Let me know what you all think.
>>
>>48284103
He made it himself, and helped Ruby make her Sniper-Scythe
>>
>>48283657
SimAnt, Undertale, Worm, and RWBY have good miniaturization perks.
>>
>>48284242
Well then, color me impressed. Being a skilled fighter as well as a skilled craftsman is a great combo.
>>
>>48282327
Import it as an Princess-faction Aeon ACU, then? The aesthetics are quite similar. You might get some green/silver/blue Tron lines in the ship's shell, and more cerametal panelling instead of wood panelling, but all the clarketech would otherwise be elegantly concealed/integrated.

Hmm. Not sure what a UEF Treeship would look like. But there'd be cannons.

The Cybran Treeship would look... yeah, there's your abomination. Talk about Aesthetic Clash.
>>
File: Dragon Dance.gif (722KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Dance.gif
722KB, 400x280px
About Legend of Spyro- How hard of a time will I have if I take Light/Dark Aether? The Chronicler and Malefor are how much of an issue?

What will be the minimum I need in order to survive both of their interest?
>>
>>48284278
FTL has a really good one as well, if you import a fuck hueg ship. After the jump it gets maximum power in a significantly scaled down size. Maximum sized combo'd LoT afterwards is like a 4000x miniaturized marvel. All the power of a country-sized murder vessel in the size of a mid-sized yacht.

Study that and I'm sure you'd learn some cool stuff on how to miniaturize the shit out of things.
>>
File: Gold Dragon.gif (883KB, 1177x577px) Image search: [Google]
Gold Dragon.gif
883KB, 1177x577px
>>48284347
In adition, if I take Light/Dark Aether, do I get the points from the mandatory drawbacks?
>>
>>48284347
Don't forget you'll also need to keep Spyro alive...

As for your question, can you bust planets (or survive planet-busting attacks)?
>>
It's been 90F up here for two days, I'm temporarily 50% deaf in one ear, and Scots have invaded my home.

How are you doing today Jumpers?
>>
File: Gaston Did Nothing Wrong.jpg (44KB, 677x376px) Image search: [Google]
Gaston Did Nothing Wrong.jpg
44KB, 677x376px
>>48284174
>Stitch
That's not how you spell Gaston anon
#GastonDidNothingWrong
>>
>>48284386
>implying

That's like saying Garrosh did nothing wrong.
>>
>>48282386
Haha! "Yeah, sure, Doctor Brackman, you're welcome to take a look at my ACU while I'm in port."

>Brackman overjoyed to get a look at new tech.
>Over the course of your stay, Brackman's holofigure starts looking more and more frazzled.
>As you leave, Brackman's hologram is sobbing in a corner.
>>
>>48284386
Nobody does things wrong like Gaston.
>>
>>48284386
>My foe in Dinsey Jump
>Did nothing wrong
Lies!
>>
>>48284228
How many will there be in total?
>>
>>48284416
But look how swole he is.
How can that be wrong?
>>
>>48284228
New chapter's good stuff. Not really seeing any inconsistencies, but I'm not exactly the best at catching that type of stuff.

...Heh. I'm liking it a lot more now that some more Jumper bullshit's coming out to play. Seeing how others deal with stuff using options I passed up is really neat.
>>
>>48284381
I am curious how all this happened.
>>
File: wYNN9Yy.jpg (196KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wYNN9Yy.jpg
196KB, 1024x1024px
>>48284228
>mfw another chapter
>>
>>48284228
More writefagging is always welcome.
>>
>>48284416
If Gaston is your foe, it's you doing wrong.
You don't deserve to be called justice, foul villain.
>>
>>48284407
>>48284414
>>48284416
>Puts Away Crazies
>Goes out to slay Khornite abominations
>Clearly gifted with the blessing of Gains by the Emperor

You know I'm really not seeing what problem you have with him.
>>
>>48284347
>>48284368
The Chronicler is mostly a good guy, though he might dick you around to help Spyro, you should be fine, especially if you have anti-time stuff. Now, Malefor is evil, and very strong. He's survived having a mountain dropped on him, he was hit by two aether beams, where one is enough to kill most enemies, along with a ton of other damage, and literally walked it off. He can casually revive a world ending kaiju, and summon many more smaller kaiju, and was only beaten because Spyro and Cinder weakend/distracted him enough for the Ancestors to seal him away again. He's not invincible though, he can be beaten, and having both Light and Dark Aether will increase your odds tremendously, especially if you have Spyro and Cinder backing you up.
Also, no, they don't count for points, though they do unlock the ability to gain 1000cp as long as you complete Malefor's chain and take another drawback to get what's left.
>>
>>48284440
Until I get bored. I have a soft goal of 'up to the Leviathan encounter'.

>>48284444
Glad you enjoyed it! My favorite part of the chapter to type was when Psyker nonsense got to see some use.

>>48284449
>>48284454
Enjoy, anons!
>>
File: FRIENDSHIP!.jpg (87KB, 759x502px) Image search: [Google]
FRIENDSHIP!.jpg
87KB, 759x502px
>>48284442
A man can be Swole if he is willing to put forth Effort. Both the Pure of Heart and the Corrupt can do this.

>>48284461
Gaston is a braggart and a blackguard who seeks nothing but his own glory.

>>48284464
>Locks away a member of the Adeptus Mechanicus with no authority to do so
>No faults here
>See above when it comes to Gains.
>>
>>48284495
>Locks away a member of the Adeptus Mechanicus with no authority to do so
He was clearly touched by Tzeentch justice.
>>
>>48284464
punk kidnapped Alice when I was in disney. I did not take kindly to that.
>>
>>48283030
There's no import option.

Treeships consist of a core and a shell; the TARDIS-like core is fitted around the Tree and tends to be fairly standard in terms of system infrastructure, the more conventional outer shell is apparently a completely custom job for each Jurai noble by Jurai's shipyards and how big it is depends somewhat on how much influence/pull you have (so of course the Emperor's flagship is the biggest). I'd suggest going for a core/shell architecture that starts off small but is specifically designed to be upgradable/extensible so you can improve it yourself later.
>>
>>48284521
Alice has access to forbidden knowledge and you know it anon.
>>
>>48284516
According to whom? A random Hunter who is not Guardsmen, nor Arbites, nor Inquisitor, not even Space Marine. He was a mere civilian who had no authority. And if he, a mere civilian, can recognize Chaos, then HE must be tainted by it!
>>
>>48284495
'Tis mere slander that passes your lips Villainanon. As expected of a man who would seek quarrel with one as Just as Gaston.
>>
>>48284464
>deludes himself into thinking he's some big-shot hero when he's both illiterate and motivated solely by lust
>spends the whole time trying to murder someone who is literally cursed
>takes advantage of a man's mental illness just to get with his daughter
>>
>>48284521
>kidnapped Alice
>Gaston
Aside from the fact that he wasn't really much of a kidnapper, she's a little young for him. Well, that, and mad.
We're all mad here.
>>48284533
>If he can recognize Chaos, he must be tainted by it
I was unaware that common sense was considered a power of Chaos. Dude was ranting and raving about a monster, while his daughter had suspiciously gone missing. This, combined with his past antics and what not, actually would get him thrown in a mad house in real life.
>>
For RWBY import purposes would a suit of power armor count as a weapon?

The coffee cup to armor buyable weapon makes me think yes, and the thermos part makes it seem that almost anything could be a weapon.
>>
File: nargacuga.jpg (133KB, 900x765px) Image search: [Google]
nargacuga.jpg
133KB, 900x765px
>>48284228
Can you please post the others?
>>
File: Aku.png (43KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
Aku.png
43KB, 403x403px
>>48284539
>>48284560
>I know who's behind these posts
>>
>>48284446
Short Story? Over heated Scotts+ alcohol+ waterfront party+ access to items of explosive nature = partially deaf Anon.

Moral of story, when a drunk Scotsman says "Ey, wotch this!" drop, duck, and cover.
>>
>>48284563
This is all of them currently in existence, anon. It's been a while since I had posted these and the drive ate the last copy, so I put them into a package deal.

I'll probably repost it all once next bread since autosage is happening.
>>
>>48284533
Defense against heresy starts at home.

>>48284556
>deludes himself into thinking he's some big-shot hero
Eye of the beholder heretic
>when he's both illiterate and motivated solely by lust
Why is that a prerequisite?
>spends the whole time trying to murder someone who is literally cursed
Touched by heretical magics you mean.
>takes advantage of a man's mental illness just to get with his daughter
Puts someone touched by Tzeentch in quarantine and attempts to provide honorable support for the heretics dependent.
>>
>>48284576
FOOOOOOOLISH ANON, YOU KNOW NOTHING.
>>
File: Ruyi_jingu_bang.png (210KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Ruyi_jingu_bang.png
210KB, 512x512px
>>48284561
I'm not the jump maker, but I will say that the RWBY universe has a very broad range of what can be considered a weapon.

Take this one, it's 4 pistols that are also nunchucks, and they combine into a staff.
>>
>>48284576
Really?
Who?
>>
>>48284625
That looks photo-shopped into the rest of the image.
Badly
>>
>>48284625
Those look more like rifles than pistols

Its the grips im telling you
>>
>>48284643
You don't go to Rooster Teeth for amazing production values.
>>
>>48284643
Welcome to RWBY animation.
>>
File: Keikakus under more keikakus.png (49KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Keikakus under more keikakus.png
49KB, 256x256px
>>48284633
Me
>>
>>48284672
>Not "That was me as well"
You're a disgrace.
>>
From Saints Row:

>Clone Troubles +300 CP
You and your companions have imperfect, brutish clones running around. They’ve exchanged mental faculties for monstrous strength, inferior powers, but they have a short temper and just keep popping up again.

What kind of limits would be reasonable for "inferior powers"?
>>
>>48284659
>>48284625
>pistols
I think they're supposed to be sawn-off shotguns.
>>
File: [LA CUCARACHA].jpg (322KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
[LA CUCARACHA].jpg
322KB, 800x600px
>>48284633
It was literally me.
>>
>>48284531
I was more worried about Gaston trying to get forbidden knowledge of Alice.
>>
File: IT WAS OLD MAN EUZETH.gif (462KB, 375x196px) Image search: [Google]
IT WAS OLD MAN EUZETH.gif
462KB, 375x196px
>>48284697
Whoops
I'm more surprised someone else understands it

Unless you're also me as well
>>
>>48284605
>provide honorable support

Is that what the kids are calling it these days? And I'm gonna guess that "honorable support" is always "upright" and "steadfast," least until he needs to take a breather.
>>
>>48284560
Dude was clearly into pressing unwanted advances onto females(when that one henchmen of his was clearly gagging for him)
>>
>>48284758
I don't know man, Gaston at least had standards. He had those three maidens lusting after him, and yet he completely ignored them in favor of Belle. Doubt he'd go after a kid.
>>
File: 1416127012055.png (23KB, 598x497px) Image search: [Google]
1416127012055.png
23KB, 598x497px
>>48284730
Wait what
How does
I mean
Forces
Practicality
Weapons

Nope I'm not thinking on this tonight
>>
>>48284730
Yup.

It's supposed to be a staff that breaks down into two sets of nunchucks, which themselves are each a pair of shotguns.

Easily one of the craziest weapons in the series.
>>
>>48284773
I doubt they were maidens(and he was probably tired of them, I'm pretty sure he was a cherry picker)
>>
File: ItWasMeDio.jpg (40KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
ItWasMeDio.jpg
40KB, 500x282px
>>48284735
>>
>>48284625
I think I will import my power armor then.

Thanks for the input.
>>
>>48284796
>cherry picker
Didn't he propose to Belle? With full intention to legitimately marry her? Sure, she would have been a trophy wife, but still. Though you may have a point on them not being maidens...
>>
Since Super Girl is now a part of Arrowverse could we use the canon companion option from that jump to companion her?
>>
File: V3e5_flynt_weapon_concept_art.png (2MB, 2080x1301px) Image search: [Google]
V3e5_flynt_weapon_concept_art.png
2MB, 2080x1301px
>>48284778
You mean you haven't seen the battle-trumpet?

Aura is very, very forgiving when it comes to injuries. I think it inspires creativity or, you know, insanity.

Either or.
>>
>>48284856
No.
>>
>>48284702
Probably about 3x your strength (whatever that may be) and half-power for any of your other powers.

Just fanwank it, honestly. Keep in mind however that it's a 300cp drawback.
>>
>>48284837
oh, sure he would probably have married her(have to marry someone to produce legitimate offspring with) but I seriously doubt he would have ever been faithful.
>>
>>48284856
>Whatever the case is, any Meta-Human (with exception of Zoom) is available; no matter which Earth or time period they might be from.

Sounds like Yes
>>
>>48284901
pretty sure Super girl isn't human at all(meta or otherwise)
>>
>>48284920
If we are going to get technical that would mean that you could take her for 300 because she isn't a meta human, but that would be munchkin.
>>
File: kamen rider toot.jpg (93KB, 639x360px) Image search: [Google]
kamen rider toot.jpg
93KB, 639x360px
>>48284862
Battle Trumpet makes complete sense. I've watched enough Hibiki to know the gun trumpet exists

Shotgun Nunchucks is just a really bad idea in the making
>>
>>48284920
Should I waifu Arrowverse Super Girl?
I haven't watched much Arrowverse yet.
I waifued most other versions of Kara Zor'El in DC.
>>
>>48284974
Well, if you are collecting her and she is cool with more her being around then why not?
>>
>>48284995
I know nothing about the Arrowverse version's personality.
>>
>>48284995
I think he's asking what her personality is like.
Strangely, some people actually care about that.
>>
>>48277936
Quicksilver?
>>
>>48284974
I haven't seen very much of her but from what I can tell she is not the best version of the character, I have heard that she gets better later on though.
>>
>>48285014
I haven't seen the series at all, it's still just sitting in my netflix instant queue.
>>
>>48284974
Both she and the series start out heavy handedly SJW, but that gets better/goes away later on.
>>
Do we have a Ninja Gaiden jump?
>>
>>48284862
>>48284947

Fools
For all your instruments and audio engineering you lack the most powerful weapon of them all
Moe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvqXCK9tD7o
>>
>>48285063
No but we have a Dead or Alive jump which is in the same universe and lets you take those characters as companions.
>>
>>48284471
Was that the official ruling? It's kind of unclear. If you take only one Aether, then the jump explicitly says you don't get any points from the drawbacks, but it does not say that happens when you get the different drawbacks that taking both Aether types gives you.
>>
File: sorcerer.jpg (37KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
sorcerer.jpg
37KB, 564x752px
Welp, I just bought the CSM codex and am now officially playing 40k. What are some general evil perks and powers? Chaos is calling.
>>
>>48285082
Huh, really? I did not know that.
>>
File: 1459329334300.jpg (294KB, 612x782px) Image search: [Google]
1459329334300.jpg
294KB, 612x782px
>>48285093
- Chain blade up the ass - Free for heretics, courtesy of the Adepta Sororitas
>>
File: welcome.png (435KB, 400x571px) Image search: [Google]
welcome.png
435KB, 400x571px
>>48285131
>implying that's bad
What exquisite agony.
>>
>>48285131
Jeez. That's heavy.
Sororitas are kind of assholes.
>>
>>48285093
Well obviously there's Warhammer Fantasy Battle so you can be a Warrior of Chaos.

I don't know much else, so if you're still wondering, ask anyone who's become an embodiment of evil around.
>>
>>48285093
The Power of Love from 8bith Theatre.
I know what is sounds like but trust me, it is perhaps the most evil perk there is.
>>
File: melting hair mutant.jpg (193KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
melting hair mutant.jpg
193KB, 1280x720px
>>48285073
You fool, I'm fully aware of the power of music and moe
>>
>>48285149
Nah, just the ones that visit these threads.
>>
>>48285150
Thanks, I'll have to unfilter Tera then.

I'm more just asking because it's not been my style up until now and I'm frankly drawing blanks on perks I need.
>>
>>48278072
As an Elemental Monarch, would you need Monstrous Form to pull off the shit Fflame princess and Ice King did in their fight? (Mountain Golems/Mountain-sized elemental form.)
>>
>>48285146
You just went full Cenobite, man.
Never go full Cenobite.
>>
>>48285149
Dick is actively courting the forces of Chaos. He deserves murder with all available prejudice.
>>48285179
>This is what a heretic actually thinks.
>>
Rolled 593, 13 = 606 (2d595)

>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 900x681px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 900x681px
>>48284856
Yeah. Go for it. I'll have to see more of Supergirl to see if I'd add anything in from Supergirl's Earth. I'm waiting for them to explain the crossover that's coming up in the next seasons of Arrowverse.

When I wrote the jump it wasn't clear that Supergirl was going to be part of Arrowverse. Seeing how it was on CBS, and they couldn't reference ANY of it later on CW Flash.

However Grant Gustin & Melissa Benoist had great chemistry together. So I hope it works out more than having it seperate universe.

Now only if Arrow can get rid of Felicity.
>>
>>48285195
Yes. You are in fact only 1/3 as strong as said royals upon perk purchase, though can increase this with training.
>>
>>48285204
I'm saying your brethren in other threads are more bearable than the stuck-up gits we get the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with, yes.
>>
>>48285093
God of War, F.E.A.R., Actraiser, jumps like that will help you.
>>
>>48285217
Can I defend my warehouse against the Rouges with that drawback? How does their access work, do they have their own access point ala portal/key?
>>
>>48285221
Aww. I guess plan "Rockem-Sockem-Elemntal-Kaiju-Mechas" has to be delayed.

How long would it take to train to that level?
>>
>>48285258
Oh, no wait. Sorry, I mistook it for another jump. I don't know, actually -- In fact, it may be instant.
>>
File: Companion Chart.png (99KB, 1325x1343px) Image search: [Google]
Companion Chart.png
99KB, 1325x1343px
>>48284856
It's simple. Just follow this Flowchart to find out if you can take a given character as a companion.
>>
>>48285222
And I'm saying only an aspie would take anything said here seriously and get so salty over it.
>>
>>48285278
So only aspies are allowed to be tired of your shit?
>>
File: X.jpg (183KB, 456x740px) Image search: [Google]
X.jpg
183KB, 456x740px
Assuming I'm taking Gag Reel (because who doesn't?) what is the literal most dangerous thing in BlazBlue that is likely to not like me?

What? Who did you think was asking?
>>
>>48285297
bancho?
>>
>>48285297
Touch the cow, do it now.
>>
>>48285294
I'm a humors, charismatic and humble anon
So yes
>>
>>48285297
Well I-
>that image
Anon, if you want answers, you shouldn't distract me with literal and figurative cow tits.
>>
>>48285309
>I'm a humors
So you're a pool of biles, phlegm, and blood?
>>
>>48285305
Depending on your viewpoint, the answer to that is either "HAHAHAHAHA no" or "you wish."
>>
>>48285316
I've been discovered!
>>
>>48285316
There are several perks that allow that to occur.
>>
>>48285316
Aren't we all?
>>
>>48285343
Not in our escapist fantasies we're not!
>>
>>48285274
Okay, thanks. I'll just have to ask CCDT.
>>
>>48285217
Does Expert Driver Apply to vehicles other than cars? It seems to imply that it does.

Would both ranks of Superhuman Durability be able to protect your from the helmet in SAO?
>>
>>48285322
Well, I would think the first one would apply regardless of my viewpoint...

Unless you're saying your existence is one shaped by belief?
>>
>>48285093

Have you considered putting some metal in your chaos? If so, the Metalocalypse jump has a whole bunch of amazingly thematically compatible perks. The Face (Slanesh), Contract Law (Tzench), Metallica (Khaine), Running With The Devil (all of them!), Shroud of Darkness (... not sure which, but it's basically dark portals and binding spirits).

Btw, any chance of >>48270625 ?
>>
File: image.png (210KB, 401x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
210KB, 401x700px
>>48285253
They have their own portal/key, think of it as kinda a one time use only. So they take stuff then leave. It's not like they can stroll in, have tea and bite to eat, then call for a pick up, while playing Pokemon Go.

It's a heist job basically, they gotta plan how to breach the dimensional barriers. How to get as much loot out before it closes, and before you're any wiser. Like any good bank heist, they can't use the same MO twice.

Officially the Rogues haven't ever been officially formed. Captain Cold & Heatwave jumped ship to Legends of Tomorrow. Where Heatwave became Chronos, then didn't become Chronos. And Captain Cold died.
>>
>>48285217
If Arrow dumps Felicity, I'm sure I can find room for her.
>>
File: 1420575576163.jpg (35KB, 495x375px) Image search: [Google]
1420575576163.jpg
35KB, 495x375px
>>48281532
-Background: Alchemist (Free) -It's time to be the doctor. I think.
-Soul Realm Cultivation (Free) -Time to make a powerful soul.
-Blind Spot (Free) -This will be good. Yes.
-Alchemist Memory (Free) -Awesome medicine memory. Yes.
-Acupuncture Artist (800CP) (Discount) -Unlock a person's bodily potential? Increased soul healing? I likey.
-Alchemical Genius (500CP) (Discount) -Increased gains of soul strengthening, soul tempering, and more? I'll TAKE IT.
-Garden of Heavenly Roots (200CP) (Discount) -ALL THE DEITY LAKES.
-Soul's Grace (100CP) -The more powerful the soul, the more beautiful I am. HELL YES.
-Refinement of Beauty (0CP) -The more physically stronger I am, the more beautiful I am... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
-Cultivating Strength (-200CP) -The stronger my soul is, the stronger my body is. WHUT.
-Sensei (-800CP) -I can train others to awaken their souls to cultivation? YES PLEASE.
-100 Bundles of Purple Smoke Herb (-850CP) -Soul Cultivation and beauty baths? TAKING.
-Spiritual Origin Fruit Tree (-1000CP) -AAAAND GARDEN.
-Nie Li, Nie Li, Nie Li! (-800CP)
-Teacher's Pest (-600CP)
-Spiritual Constallation User (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Glory City, 15 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

And so, in my quest for awesome trees, awesome lakes, and a metric shitton of soul power/beauty enhancements, I have consigned myself to oblivion. I'm always in pain. People hate me. ANYTHING I DO is credited to the protag, and I end up liking him for it.

Pic fucking related.

I will say this though. ...I'm playing the long game. A long game that will be well worth it. Oh yes. I will have a great deal of heavenly energy in that Garden. Beauty baths that will ascend people into gods. My suffering shall not be in vain.
>>
>>48285389
That's a good idea, and is REALLY what I'm looking for.

Also, no. The condition is piss easy in the first place.
>>
>>48285297
Is her stomach trying to say something?
>>
>>48285358
Yeah. You're an expert driver, limiting yourself to cars would be silly. If it moves, you can drive it. Including a bicycle for the environmental friendly drivers.
>>
>>48285423
"Feed me semen"
Standard Monster Girl rhetoric.
>>
>>48285421
Look, buddy, I don't even know.
>>
>>48285421
That's her womb talking.
>>
>>48285437
fuck>>48285421
>>
251. Gundam After Colony
Origin: Constructor, Age: 28
Perks: Everyone's Doing It (-100), Material Synthesis Science (-100), Exotic Compatibility (-200), Build Rome (-300)
Fellow Contractors: Isaac and Chris
Items: Operating Overalls, Gundanium Supply (-50)
Gundam Customization: Import Boombox Gundam, Vulcan Cannons, Beam Saber, Buster Shield (-150), Larger Than Average Waterfowl (-200), Acrobatic Athletics (-300)
Drawbacks: Mobile Suits From Gundamium Alloy From Outer Space (+400)

Honestly, this is the single worst drawback I've ever taken. I'm not going to pretend it was worth it. Its like the worst possible result of brain damage. I tried masturbating to relieve the stress and all I could hear was General Septum saying "FAP, FAP, FAP". I cried when it was all over. Just, the little bitch tears you would expect.

The rest of the time I just fucked with the forces of OZ by being a super robot blasting music and powered by hope sent to free the colonies from Earthly oppression. I had to take advantage of every magic booster to get close enough to destroy skulls, which meant I got to enjoy Septum's singing voice as well as him making explosion noises.

I was not planning to drink for another couple jumps. The next jump will not be spent sober.
>>
>>48285437
>>48285441
>implying implicit implications
>>
>>48285277
That chart should be updated to reflect things like the Kancolle ring and Blue Feather.
>>
>>48285412
Darksiders is another good (er, so to speak) jump for chaos-themable perks. One of the jump's origins is Demon - as in literally "you are one of the spawn of hell and embody chaos and evil", and has an entire tree of perks devoted to being a badass evil demon.

Another CS question: if you don't take VACation, how do other players react to your jumper powers? People get pissy enough in RL when they think someone's haxing, how are they - and the admins - going to react when they encounter Literally Superpowers? Bans? Handicap? Mass logouts when you enter the map?
>>
>>48285571
No, it shouldn't. Power-wanking is generally frowned upon.
>>
>>48285571
That would fall under "Blanket Canon Companion Option".
>>
>>48285597
Are you that guy that thinks MtA magic is useless because it's not practical to cast fireballs?

Subtlety is a thing, you know.
>>
Question for the thread. Am I allowed to say I grabbed an item I bought with cp during my journey rather than at the beginning? What I mean is, if say I bought Excalibur in Ben 10, could I say that I went through trials and tests to earn it rather than just "Oh, you have this for...reasons." I'm grabbing it as a Tennyson, so it would be a little odd to just...have it, storywise.
>>
>>48285597
They get mad/absolutely dumbstruck, but nothing's gonna happen to you as far as bans and such goes.

You're cheating, but you'll never be banned. If it wasn't that way, all jumpers would eventually be banned. People might abandon when they see you, but that's just free wins.
>>
>>48285624
As long as you're not a Drop-in (or any other background that would make such a thing literally impossible), sure?
>>
Who was the American ship girl that isn't Iowa?
>>
>>48285600
That isn't power wanking it's being a munchkin, which while also frowned upon is an entirely different thing.
>>
>>48280659
is it Ohio?
>>
>>48285628
Cool, thanks.

>>48285619
Heh. Nah, subtlety can be awesome, but without stuff like Toggle or the Balance Bangle it's really hard to be subtle if and when, for a random possible example, someone manages to AWP you from across the map and your team hears the crack and sees a flattened .308 round bounce off your uninjured skull.
>>
Rolled 519, 283 = 802 (2d595)

>>
>>48285672
Well, I suppose it depends on what you have. Enhanced reflexes and a minor precognition perk as well as some small-time fate/luck powers can make what you do seem improbable, though not impossible. And this can be played to various degrees of believably. Likewise, anything that lets you move/react over Mach 1 gives you (relatively) infinite time to decide on a course of action.
>>
>>48280963
well, I guess I'll be the one to go Jack of Blades, Vega's mask also suits me but... fuck Vega
>>
>>48285744
>Vega
Who?
>>
>>48285672
The fun bit will be picking your handle.

>LiterallyBulletproof
>LookMaNoHacks
>YourHandicapForThisRoundIsMe
>HonestlyNotABot
>ActualToughGuy
>ItsNotCheatingWhenICanDoThisInRealLife
>>
File: VegaSFAnni.jpg (781KB, 1400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
VegaSFAnni.jpg
781KB, 1400x1800px
>>48285768

From Street Fighter.
>>
>>48285782
>>YourHandicapForThisRoundIsMe
>>ItsNotCheatingWhenICanDoThisInRealLife

Ha.
>>
>>48285796
Oh, I thought that was the mask of Electric Batman from Darker than Black
>>
File: 2085.jpg (43KB, 448x454px) Image search: [Google]
2085.jpg
43KB, 448x454px
>>48285668
>>
>>48285652
Don't think there's a canon one yet
>>
>>48285812
Hei's has a "mouth".
>>
File: 1468558814036.png (107KB, 1325x1343px) Image search: [Google]
1468558814036.png
107KB, 1325x1343px
>>48285571
>>
>>48285823
Fair enough, I've never really watched Darker than Black. I've only seen the mask a couple of times.
>>
>>48285782
Could have just said Flusha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCK5zuW7bSQ
>>
>>48285821
Huh, I had thought that someone frequently posted a picture of a different one in response to someone mentioning Iowa.
>>
>>48285827
>I earned Alice's Eternal Contempt.
Oh well, I need Mai Waifus. And nothing can stop it.
>>
>>48285827
I'm sorry but waifus are more important than avoiding your contempt.
>>
>>48285846
How do you even properly schedule for that many Wives? You have a problem Justice.
>>
>>48285862
I can Clone myself, and my Clones share a mind. Like Pein's Bodies, One Mind, Several Bodies. So Each Body is more like a limb than another person.

Also many Harem Perks help with the scheduling problems.
>>
File: bomb planted woop woop.gif (379KB, 430x430px) Image search: [Google]
bomb planted woop woop.gif
379KB, 430x430px
>>48285827
>that minecraft note

Thanks for the idea.
>>
File: -OEJXJ.gif (8MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
-OEJXJ.gif
8MB, 400x225px
>>48284778
see for yourself
>>
>>48285884
It's been on a thing forever. I'm pretty sure it's a requirement to be a harem Jumper at this point.
>>
>>48285884
Note that this combo only works for waifus/husbandos due to restrictions on the items involved.
>>
>>48285884
I can't stop watching that .gif.
>>
File: 60 fps gif holy shit.gif (4MB, 413x273px) Image search: [Google]
60 fps gif holy shit.gif
4MB, 413x273px
>>48285900
I am not a clever man, and do not follow these trends. I need someone to fill me in on more hilarious or helpful combinations some time.

>>48285910
So no restriction.

>>48285919
It's mesmerizing, isn't it? It's based off of pic related, which is even better.
>>
>>48285900
There are just so many settings with insufficient companions options and multiple good waifus!
>>
>>48285900
It is.

It was actually published in the memo passed out about 100 threads ago. Harem Jumper Certification requires it.
>>
>>48285927
That looks like it would be supremely uncomfortable.
>>
>>48285965
Wait we need certification.

Fuck man I'M STILL TRYING TO GET CERTIFIED FOR HUGE.
>>
>>48285965
>Harem Jumper Certification
Wait what?
I missed this
Do I get a pass as one of the Original Harem Jumpers?
>>
>>48285965
>>48285900
>I have over 60 waifu companions
>I did not take the minecraft cheat mode

So... what do I count as?
>>
>>48286006
Waifu Pirate.
>>
>>48285982
>>48285993
>>48286006

Sorry guys. Shoulda been there at the club meeting.
>>
>>48286019
THERE WAS A MEETING?!
>>
>>48285993
>>48286006
I'm sorry. You're both merely Jumpers with severe commitment issues.
>>
>>48286031
We advertised it for three months, Bob.

Three. Months.
>>
>>48286031
>>48286019
>>48286038
I was away. Link me to this test. damn it.
>>
>>48286032
*Seriously, can either of you list them off without looking at a cheat sheet?
>>
File: 1424411970452.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1424411970452.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>48285893
I can accept magnetic robots but i cant accept this blatant regard of centripetal force.
>>
>>48286019
I'll go to those meetings again when you guys actually buy that unlimited apple pie supply I gave you 200cp for. You guys PROMISED ME, that that was what my cp was going to. And the next day, I walk in and find the comfiest couch in the multiverse instead. That's the kind of shit that makes people not want to do that potluck nonsense you were blabbering about
>>
>>48286056
Hey, don't look at me. I voted for the apple pie. But SOME PEOPLE apparently thought a new couch was more important because they BROKE THE FUCKING SEAT CUSHIONS.
>>
>>48286071
Well you are harem jumpers. I don't know why you expected any Couch without Fiat to survive your club.
>>
File: Booty-Pirate-Tshirt-Logo.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Booty-Pirate-Tshirt-Logo.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>48286015
I'm okay with this.

>>48286047
Memory perks and compassion perks. Seriously, I used Power Ranger Attitude even just to be a better person for them.

Even if I couldn't, I can blame that on my family curse with names. My grandma said that when calling the names of her kids "if she got the sex right, it's been a good day." My own father often confuses my name to the point that I gave him a number system.
He called me 5 once.
He only has 4 children.
>>
>>48286071
>Broke the seat cushions
...it was Spyro, wasn't it.
>>
>>48286047
Alice, Mera, Trisha, Hastur, Lady Death, Death of the Endless, Harribel, Nelliel, Neeshka, Kara Zor'el, Azula, Akitsu, Raven, Harbor Princess, Light of Terra, Dis, Sarah Kerrigan, Mizore, Elsa, The Choir of Righteous Fury, Argetvindr, Two Red Dragons from WoW whom's names escape me because those names are really long and complicated, Serana, Aela, Avacyn, Luna Lovegood, My other four shipgirls who I never named because I'm bad at names, Qunari Companion with the above, Jaeger Partner with the above, Kocho, Hammer Sekirei whom's name escapes me at the moment because I'm bad with names,
43 of 49, off the top of my head. There are 5 versions of Kara Zor'el FYI.
And I know the remaining 6 are gonna jump out at me when I look at the list.

And this is when I have a terrible memory, even though my Jumper has lots of Memory perks to make up for it.
>>
>>48286047
Actually, yes. There are only 8 of them, 2 of which were obtained via Blue Feather (because no Canon Companion option).

They're not really "waifus", though: I just persuaded them to marry me. Marriage doesn't necessarily have to be about love. In fact it primarily wasn't until very recently, though one eventually does grow to "love" their comrades-in-arms.
>>
>>48285927
Well as the anon responsible for the initial version of three rather munchkin combos. . .

Lip Service from Medaka Box lets you lend powers to others one at a time and Sacrificial Bestowment from SMT lets you permanently give your powers to anyone you want with enough time. Combine them and you can use it as full power copying. For giving you and your companions all of each other's powers it can be more efficient to just give every one Sacrificial Bestowment With Sacrificial Bestowment This however requires lots of practice with the powers if they are high power ones and it takes more time the more powerful they are.

Not to worry there is a combo for that too, SCP 2400 from SCP is a time chamber that gives you 140 seconds for every one that occurs outside it. Multiply this by a factor of 2+ with the Narnian Time Clock from Chronicles of Narnia and then use The Weight of the Years from Master of Magic Jump to get more than a year's worth of training in what is a day in the jump world and only feels like a moment.

For a more straight forward bit of bullshit you can get the Kaiju form from Pacific Rim that scales all your physical perks up to your 300 foot tall kaiju form. The Idiot Magician is Your Friend from Bartimaeus lets you maintain all the features and powers of any form while looking like a normal human. Combine them to make get your scaled to Kaiju size scaled physical abilities condensed into a normal human size. Add This is, in Fact, My Final Form to do something similar but with the abilities off all your alt forms.
>>
>>48286082
I meant in the thread.
>>
>>48286101
>Missing Ones
Divinity Bride
Zhang Jiao
Juvia
Erza
Nonon
Elizabeth
Yuriko
Laylamon

>52
Wait what. My math said 49 before, how is it 52 now? I haven't added three people.

My math is off today.
>>
>>48286104
>Combos.
For when you want to bend logic and balance over a table.
>>
File: Friendship, maybe.jpg (153KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship, maybe.jpg
153KB, 760x596px
>>48286101
>>48286047
Named all but 8 Alice. What now.
>>
the Blood Magic perk from Darkstalkers says
>This perk enhances all forms of shapeshifting, allowing you to change into a form and maintain it indefinitely at no penalty, but cannot override preexisting perk time limits.
Does this mean it would let you use Animorph shapeshifting indefinitely without becoming stuck in a form and losing your morphing abilities?
>>
>>48286245
>but cannot override preexisting perk time limits.
>>
File: I commit Sudoku.jpg (160KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
I commit Sudoku.jpg
160KB, 600x600px
>>48286216
I admit defeat, wonder why someone would want more than one significant other, and commit sudoku to regain my honour.
>>
>>48286248
Animorphs doesn't have a time limit, just a consequence for using it for too long.
>>
>>48286216
Now you must cut down a tree with a herring.
>>
>>48286245
No, it means that if you do something like polymorph yourself the duration becomes whatever the hell you want it to be. Or shift from Shoggoth into human without having to put constant mental effort into it.
>>
>>48286251
*continue to. Seriously, I tried once in a earlier chain. I think I hit 40 Jumps, got bored, and quit.
>>
>>48286248
Hang on, I think I see where the anon is going with this. Animorph shapeshifting ISN'T a perk, it's automatically granted just for taking the jump.
Seems kind of rule lawyery/loophole abusive, but I get the concept.
>>
>>48286251
Same reason people like yanderes. They want to feel wanted, even if it's by a psychotic bitch. In this case, it's wanting to feel wanted by multiple people.
>>
>>48286273
Actually, it's listed as a Free Perk.
>
Perks
>Morphing(Free) Your primary tool in the fight against the Yeerks. By touching any living creature with DNA (except plants, for some reason) and focusing on it for a few seconds, you can ‘acquire’ its DNA. Creatures will go docile while acquiring, which makes the process a bit safer when acquiring dangerous beasts. Once an animal has been acquired, it’s DNA is permanently recorded in your own, allowing you to transform into an exact replica of the creature. The process usually takes about two minutes, and because it is based on DNA, you do not gain any nongenetic aspects of the morphed creature injuries being the prime example. Morphing also gives you all the instincts of the morphed creature, allowing you to use it’s abilities without difficulty, though the instincts can be overwhelming at first.
>Oh, and don’t worry about clothes, implants, or other such nongenetic additions. Anything that is closely connected enough to you counts as ‘part of you’ as far as morphing is concerned, and will still be there when you morph back. Shoes and nonskintight clothing will be left behind, so wear some spandex under your clothes and you’ll be fine. This only applies to base forms; morphed forms reset to their base after demorphing, and cannot carry even skintight clothes or such.
There are two major limitations on morphing. The first is that you cannot go directly from one morph to another; you must return to your base form first. The second is a time limit if you remain in morph for more than approximately two hours, you remain trapped in that morph. Forever.
>>
>>48286251
Personally it's because I'm a slut, I don't know how to quantify it better than that.
>>
>>48286289
Really now? Weird, I remember it going unlisted.
Never mind then, I agree with >>48286248 in that case.
>>
>>48286245
>allowing you to change into a form and maintain it indefinitely at no penalty
>but cannot override preexisting perk time limits

Strictly speaking Animorphing is not a perk and doesn't actually have any time limit other than a consequence for remaining shape shifted for too long. This perk should remove the penalty to remaining in a form for too long, that penalty being losing the power and being stuck in the form.

Remember that the 2 hour "time limit" for Animorphs isn't an actual time limit but rather a countdown until you are subjected to a nasty side effect.
>>
>>48286289
Oh well scratch the not a perk part of>>48286318 but the rest of it is still valid.
>>
>>48279856
Alrighty Bancho-Anon, I just wanted to say that importing isn't the way to make the Dee Army strong, though I still do so because I'd spend too much of my own CP on me if I didn't have Compaions, anyway the best thing to do is to take the Dees to places that you can enhance them yourself. You want the Dee Army to be awesome put in the effort of making them so. Create a system of where you enhance them to Super Solider levels instead of just importing them and laughing.

>>48279995
The spread of power across the army is equal to the mass of the army at divided by 500 levels some perks are still serious contenders and as for the larger jumps see above.

>>48280024
Actually the Waddle Dees would screw it up, slapstick comedy would ensue, and they'd still somehow manage to complete whatever you wanted them to do just not in a timely manner nor without massive collateral. Waddle Dees take longer to do things, and do in fact have trouble doing things but the only thing they have never completed to order was capture Kirby.
And even that may be just a matter of waiting a few millennia. Every bit of construction in dream land that suddenly pops up for DDD is Waddle Dee done and if you want anything Waddle Dee done you need to either throw an exacerbating amount of the Waddles at the problem, DDD usually just orders his entire army mobilized for construction projects, or you'll need to improve every individual Dee,
>>
>>48286361
You're not gonna get anywhere talking to Tera / Bancho. People've tried.
>>
>>48286270
I just like the idea of surrounding myself with not only people who love me, but people I love back.

I've never had many friends, I've moved several times, lost family members.
I guess through it all I got a little clingy.
>>
>>48286289
>The second is a time limit if you remain in morph for more than approximately two hours, you remain trapped in that morph

That would most likely be considered a penalty rather than a time limit for the the purposes of the Blood Magic perk. It isn't really a time limit but rather a penalty for remaining in a morph for too long, which seems to be exactly the type of thing that Blood Magic would remove.
>>
>>48279856
You mean now that your chain's dead you'll finally leave?
>>
Other than Final Form, how could I go about consolidating different Alt-Forms into similar groups? All demon (and half-demon) forms into one form, or all angel forms into one form, etc.

I know there's a perk in one of Dirge's jumps but when I looked it seemed to permanently fusing them, and I'd like to still have the option to use individual alt-forms if possible (I also don't remember which jump it was from. Possibly Blame! or Biomega).
>>
>>48286412
It was Blame!, yeah.
>>
>>48286412
Use This is, in Fact, My Final Form from SAO to combine them at will.
>>
>>48286424
Thanks. Do you read it the way I did?

'you can now selectively merge portions of your alternate forms together to create hybrid forms'.

Reading it again it sounds like you take the arms from this form and add them onto that form, then take legs from here, eyes from there etc. I suppose the 'create hybrid forms' line could be taken to mean it creates a new alt form made out of the pieces you combine. Still not entirely what I want, but it is close, and might be a lot better than I first thought.
>>
>>48286451
>Other than Final Form
Alice. . .
>>
>>48286457
Yeah, it's basically "I want a thing from X alt-form in Y alt-form, so I'll transplant it - but now X is permanently missing something" from how I read it. Like transplanting all of the arms from your various alt-forms onto one.
>>
>>48286464
I missed that, sorry. As far as I know, you're pretty much fucked outside of those two perks. They kind of have a Monopoly on that particular niche.
>>
>>48286370
Just because S/he doesn't use this doesn't mean other Jumpers may not. Its a solid army of infinite replaceable minions that you can personally enhance. Hell the best thing I can think of off the top of my head would be to unite a large number, let's say eighteen to twenty thousand, into a Silent Council.
The Silent Council is what I call the tactic of gaining Multi-Skill through creation of a Telepathic Network from Raildex. The tactic is sound and have ten times processing power is nice, heck the powers and such would come from key nodes that would be either clones of myself or clones of people I'd like the powers of.I would literally be using the Waddles as a network of brains just for the organic processing power, because their own ESPer powers would be so shit it wouldn't matter, but I'd be far more able in the fact that I'd have up to double the processing power.
>>
>>48286482
No, I mean, as somebody who has PERSONALLY tried to talk to Tera on things and been burned from him twisting my words and later espousing them as public gospel - I'm serious. He will act the part, but you will NOT get anywhere talking to Tera.
>>
>>48286480
Not quite what I'm after then.

The notes/simplified version does describe is as:

>Can merge your various alternate forms together at different levels to create new hybrid forms.

I'm not quite sure if that would take pieces or not...

>>48286481
They really do, don't they? It's a bit odd, you'd think that something similar would have been appropriate in at least a few other jumps, we have almost 600 of them after all.
>>
>>48286520
... Wank gently as necessary to reach something sensible? I actually forgot about the notes section, but that seems comprehensive enough.
>>
Wasn't Witcher Anon going to take another look at the Witcher origin? Did he disappear before that?
>>
>>48286520
>you'd think that something similar would have been appropriate in at least a few other jumps
Final Form was frowned upon at points for being 'too meta', and evidently around the time it came out there was a minor shitstorm, so that might've discouraged some people.
>>
>>48286562
>Witcher Anon
He goes by Mad Hatter, and yea his last post in the archive says he would get to it by the next day.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/username/mad%20hatter/
>>
>>48286582
Ah. I guess I can see that. It's a pity though, maybe one day there'll be a jump that an effect like that fits and we'll get more that just two options for such effects.
>>
252. Overlord Game
Timeline: Overlord Raising Hell
Origin: Drop-In, Age: 18
Perks: Minion Master (-50), Stamina of a Warrior (-100), Uplifting (-100), Minion Affinity (-300)
Items: Flag of the Overlord, Overlord Gear, Ruined Tower, Minion Hive [Green] (-300), Minion Hive [Blue] (-300), Minion Hive [Brown]
Basic Minions, 20 Red Minions (-150)
Drawbacks: The Ire of A Goddess (+300)

I have found so many dumb friends to take care of, good gosh. They're pretty dumb and they like it when I boss them around, so I just did that. I was pretty drunk for this, so I need all the help I can get.

But for some reason, the goddess has declared a holy war against us. I'm not even all that interested in doing evil. We spend most of our days raising goats and farming before the elves started attacking. I didn't even bother with the armor at first, preferring to just issue orders through mental commands, but I ended up needing it for the Overlordness that would make elves take me seriously when I called for temporary cease-fires so they could restock on ammo and stuff. The key to beating enemies that will get worse if you found a way to kill them all is to make things as hard as possible.

I controlled the weather. I unleashed and upgraded my Resident Evil Parasites. I let fly the psychic fuck you birds from Nightmare Before Christmas. I had banelings spray rude graffiti over the forest before rushing positions. Brains were snakes at several points. The minions would receive upgrades befitting their natures. I like to imagine the elves that ran rather than fought were understood by their brethren.

I think I'll experiment with the hives to see how I can modify their chitlins.
>>
Rolled 271, 236 = 507 (2d595)

>>
>>48286589
I take it he's gone then? Damn.
>>
>>48286681
No, he's probably just busy. Jeez anon, always saying people are gone for good because they've been missing like a week.
>>
Are there any good perks for turning completely hopeless personnel into effective soldiers? Like people who are only slightly better than a non drawback enforced Cultist Chan?
>>
>>48286810
One Man Who Taught Us To Fight from Terminator
Thread posts: 621
Thread images: 136

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.