[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dungeon World Healers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 16

File: 33456_1238040000.jpg (103KB, 487x700px) Image search: [Google]
33456_1238040000.jpg
103KB, 487x700px
I'm getting ready to run a Dungeon World campaign set in a world without gods.

What are some non-divine Healer classes that I can replace the Cleric with?
>>
>>48274270
>The Chirurgeon: A possibly unstable surgeon that grimly stiches their companions back together.

http://drivethrurpg.com/product/161538/Dungeon-World-Playbooks-Heroes-of-Steam-Bundle

>The Medic is a playbook for the Dungeon World roleplaying game. She is a healer who ensures the party survives the most dangerous of circumstances.

http://drivethrurpg.com/product/113692/The-Medic--A-Dungeon-World-Playbook

Google is your friend.
>>
>>48274363
I'm not just looking for suggestions but also pdf files. Do you happen to have a PDF of the Chirurgeon playbook?
>>
>>48274270
Bard does some healing out of core.
>>
File: Blood Mage.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Blood Mage.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>48275788

So does the Druid with an Advanced move.

I'll take a look through my pdfs and see what I've got -- here's one, the Blood Mage. Requires a level 2+ Advanced move again.
>>
File: Changeling.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Changeling.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Changeling has a number of spell-like abilities called fables, wherein he tells a story that has a magical effect. One of them is a healing spell.
>>
File: Dreamcatcher.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Dreamcatcher.pdf
1B, 486x500px
The Dreamcatcher's a neat idea, though I think it could use some playtesting. Healing with a level 2+ move.
>>
File: Medic.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Medic.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Here's the Medic.

Personally I don't think it's all that necessary to have a "healing" character in a DW game. Make Camp is pretty good, giving you half your HP, and bandages and such can easily make up the rest. But if somebody wants to play a healer of some kind, I can see wanting some non-divine option.
>>
File: Pariah.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Pariah.pdf
1B, 486x500px
If your world had gods but they're dead and gone, then the Pariah could fit.
>>
Slipstream Warrior is weird, and has some healing powers.
>>
The Sorcerer Bright can heal folks.
>>
File: Sorcerer, Grim.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Sorcerer, Grim.pdf
1B, 486x500px
As does the Sorcerer Grim, with a level 2+ move.
>>
File: Summoner.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Summoner.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: Namer_Playbook.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Namer_Playbook.pdf
1B, 486x500px
The Namer can do some healing.
>>
File: The Herbalist.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
The Herbalist.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Here's a compendium class with healing, the Herbalist.
>>
This adds some interesting flavor.
>>
File: Geomancer.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Geomancer.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Another compendium class that can add healing to any character.
>>
File: Vampire.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Vampire.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Finally, the Vampire CC has a move that lets you heal people.

I think I'm out. If anyone has the Chirurgeon, post it, please.
>>
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.