[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #952: Space Song Magic Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 687
Thread images: 97

File: Jumpchain.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jumpchain.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48246816
>>
File: Flowey Swaying.gif (65KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
Flowey Swaying.gif
65KB, 600x420px
If you were Jumpchan, who would you make into a Jumper?
>>
>>48255245
Taylor Hebert.
>>
>>48255245
Not him that's for goddamned sure!
>>
>>48255245
A completely random bloke.
>>
>>48255251
>Taylor Hebert
>the goddamn queen of escalation

And that was the moment that the multiverse was FUCKED.
>>
>>48255297
That was kind of the point. Who would be better to observe to find new uses for powers or escalate the situation.
>>
>>48255245
Keno would be fitting I think. Also I'm not sure if I should be surprised or not that we don't have a jump for Keno's Journey.
>>
>>48255338
Looks like the ayys mutilated your post like it was a cow in rural Oklahoma.
>>
Jump 104: Riddick
>Six of Wands (A sense of honor and satisfaction at the resolution of an important matter. Triumph after great struggle.)
>Age: 26
>Location: M6-117
>Identity: Drop-In
"Hey, wait. You're not on the passenger manifest... who the hell are you?"
"Would you believe stowaway?"
"/.../"
>Drawbacks: Too Bright (0, Mandatory), Fury of the Lord Marshall (+300)
You know, I love that I draw those tarot cards after I get everything done. Drawing a card whose meaning is flat-out Victory with that drawback means this is the best possible timeline.
>Between the Fourth and the Fifth (Free, Drop-In)
...not really learning anything new, but hey, it never hurts to review.
>Beautiful Eyes (1200, Drop-In)
"You wanna know how I got these scars?"
"You mean eyes."
"...Maybe."
>It's An Animal Thing (1000, Drop-In)
Well, I could communicate with animals before. But now? If I go back to Harry Potter, I don't have to worry about Buckbeak giving me any crap, he'll know who's in charge.
>Furyan (700, Drop-In)
"Furyan energy but not Furyan... kill the jumper! Kill the jumper!"
>Necromonger Technology (300)
Well, I seldom pass up an opportunity to add to my tech base. I wonder what sort of magitech abominations I can come up with using this sort of thing?
>Goggles (Free, Beautiful Eyes)
"Look. Look with your special eyes." "MY BRAND!"
>A Bone Knife (Free, Drop-In)
Ooh, shiny.
>Shining Kit (100, Drop-In)
Well, Jack DID say she wanted eyes like this. I'm probably the only person who can actually give these eyes away.
I'll still hold out for a pack of menthol Kools, though.
>Necromonger Weapons (0)
These may be useful, considering what I'm going up against. I don't mean the Necromongers, I'd be an idiot to engage them directly, I mean the critters that are going to come out when the lights go out.

Wait, that's a stupid idea. Why should I let the lights go out? I'm a fucking jumper.

I'm crashing this plot. WITH ALL SURVIVORS.
>>
>>48255345
So. First thing I do? Get Johns alone and punch him in his smug face. Then tell him I've got a better deal for him than that price on Riddick's head: everyone on this planet except for three people are fated to die, and he's among them. So no ghost stories about him, or any of that nonsense, because I'm going to make sure everyone gets off of this planet alive. Riddick's a killer, sure, but he's never killed a soul that didn't deserve it. He talks a mean game... but it serves a purpose, disturbing as that may be.

Then I'm going to cure Johns' morphine addiction, magic out that shrapnel, and tell him to go home to his father once he gets offworld, or at least rethink his life, but no more merc work for him. Mind tricks. Because if it works on idiots selling deathsticks, it'll work on this asshole too. At least, temporarily.

For the most part, I'm not going to mess with the rest - my goal is to keep people from getting jumpy, to go 'oh hey look I found multiple five-gallon containers of water' so nobody dies to the critters early on, and then work toward getting everyone the hell off that rock. Escape is priority number one, and nobody's going to run around killing anyone else because there is simply not time for that. Even if Riddick accuses me of being a bleeding heart, because he's way more observant than anyone else. I shrug it off and tell him that old men are entitled to eccentricity, and I'm older than everyone else on this planet put together.

Things get complicated when everyone realizes that there are many survivors ("And you make lucky number thirteen." "Thanks, Riddick. You're such a ray of sunshine.") and the only ship that could get offworld is designed for ten. Of course, a little creative rigging and you've got twelve safe seats - Riddick and Fry took the pilot and copilot seats, the rest strapped into their seats, and thanks to getting people to not waste time in a survival situation, we're off-world as dusk starts fading to dark.
>>
>>48255245
Lady Maria. I feel like a lot of Soulsborne characters would be good candidates as well, however.
>>
>>48255350
As far as Dark Fury ... well, most of the survivors left on the skiff and politely declined her invitation on Johns' advice - the Imam, Riddick, Jack and myself stayed behind on the Kublai Khan, ostensibly accepting Chillingsworth's invitation and touring the ship. Of course, I asked whether she had heard of the Necromongers, whether she had any of their artifacts in her collection. And then I showed her my Necromonger pistol.

Tragically, she didn't collect weapons, but for such a thing she was willing to make an exception. I told the other three to start heading toward the hangar, told her that I knew absolutely everything about what idiocy she thought she was going to get away with and that I found it quite hilarious, and again offered to let her take said pistol barrel-first. I didn't hear an objection from her, but then again, I didn't really give her much of a chance to object. Coincidentally, Toombs caught the second shot. After that point, since I was pretty much out of view of anyone who was not going to die, I elected to cast the standard counter-charm for people who annoy me.

The standard counter-charm for most everything is, of course, Fiendfyre. Well, except Necromongers, anyway.

So, Imam, Riddick, and Jack all headed to New Mecca. I parted ways with them after reaching it, telling him that in four years, the Necromongers would be coming unless someone did something about it.
>>
>>48255355
And I mean... honestly? The rest isn't very interesting. By the time the Necromongers became aware of me, it was painfully obvious that their weapons weren't designed for warfare in open space. Mine were. No matter how deadly these pseudo-zombies were in personal combat, well... it turns out I could take the sky from them.

Bring Sajuuk to bear. Bring Sajuuk to bear. BRING SAJUUK TO BEAR. https://youtu.be/lW2tUjB-amo

I like to think that, without certain mercs constantly on his ass, Riddick managed a few years of peace and quiet without having to dodge them and Jack learned the better aspects of him to emulate, even though I know that life didn't work out that way. At least she dodged merc work - that would have been a mistake. Riddick... well, he was busy dodging mercs, so that could have ended badly.

In the end, I offered to take him to a universe where he didn't have to run, but it was the only life he knew. I felt pretty badly for him. Before I left, I not only ended up giving Kira a surgical shine job, but I also used Sacrificial Bestowment to make her a Furyan. By that point, well... she'd grown up to be a woman, she could make her own decisions, and her hero-worship of Riddick had long since transitioned into something else.

Whether he returned it, I'll never know, but that doesn't matter. Alpha male, alpha female. They fit together. And without any Necromonger cult to tear them apart, well...

That's not my story to tell anymore, is it?
>>
>>48255245
I guess Saitama, though I might switch up the 10 years thing pretty frequently. For multiple reasons.
1) He's a pretty cool guy.
2) It'd be funny to watch him one-shot some of the more bullshit characters.
3) I might actually manage to find him a challenge somewhere by taking him out of his element.
4) In the event that he gets his spark, he's probably not going to do a whole lot with it, which means he's not going to fuck up anything I'm doing.

So, yeah, basically it might be good for a giggle.
>>
>>48255245
Guts
>>
>>48255386
By which you mean the Aggro Crag that you somehow gifted sapience to, yes?

Nickelodeon's Guts gauntlet when? never, that's when
>>
>>48255416
From Berserk, Crux.
I can't tell if you're joking or not.
>>
File: 1445783223491.png (541KB, 765x761px) Image search: [Google]
1445783223491.png
541KB, 765x761px
>>48255245
My waifu.
>>
File: SPATAHN ADMRAH.jpg (293KB, 1024x699px) Image search: [Google]
SPATAHN ADMRAH.jpg
293KB, 1024x699px
>>48255245
>>
>>48255444
I would never joke with someone who got trips. Aggro crag is my waifu.
>>
>>48255245
Terry Crews, making sure that the first jump is cho aniki
>>
File: HellsNightmare.png (460KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
HellsNightmare.png
460KB, 940x529px
>>48255245
A lot of jumps can get depressing, or lonely, or incredibly difficult, or all three.
Personally, I'd feel bad for sending anyone through those jumps if they weren't capable of dealing with them. So for me, that narrows down my options to someone with strong will, is capable of working alone for extended periods of time, and is a badass when it comes to combat.
As a final requirement, I would like them to have a strong moral center that prevents them from becoming an edge lord and compels them to do good.
>>
>>48255245
everyone except the normalfags
>>
>>48255706
Excellent taste anon. I'm sure he would make an amazing jumper.
>>
>>48255714
>>48255706
I certainly wouldn't have to worry about not being entertained, that's for sure.
>>
Someone mentioned overlord volume 10 in last thread, is that in english yet? Where can I find it if so?
>>
>>48255730
Eventually you would get bored watching constant head stomping.
>>
>>48255785
http://overlordvolume10.blogspot.com/?view=timeslide
>>
>>48255789
You don't know me very well.
I'm the type of guy who will sometimes load up a game with god mode just for fun.

Plus, not every jump is a pure combat jump.
I'd be really curious to see how he responds to a Slice of Life jump or the Generic Parenting jump.
>>
>>48255815
Thank you.
>>
>>48255829
Doom Guy will make them combat jumps.
>>
>>48255879
Doom Guy is a total nerd that makes sci-fi references while dying. I'm sure he can adjust to a normal life easily enough.
>>
>>48255251
But I hate her and her victim complex. I dedicated most of the jump just to make any of her ambitions fail.
>>
File: UyNxJiv.jpg (340KB, 2549x1202px) Image search: [Google]
UyNxJiv.jpg
340KB, 2549x1202px
Should we consider this canon?
>>
File: Snake in hat 1.jpg (48KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
Snake in hat 1.jpg
48KB, 450x338px
>>48255952
That sounds splendid!
>>
>>48255948
Ironic then that all you've achieved is to validate her completely.
>>
The Westphall hypothesis is not canon. Even for fanon, there are a bunch of flaws with it.
>>
>>48255948
You do understand that a shard makes everyones lows lower and their highs higher right? I applaud her for not being a damn near psychopath when she gets her powers, had anyone else gone through what she gone through they would've been fucked permanently psychologically. Her Shard is doing most of that escalation, giving her an almost meticulous need to be in control of things.
>>
>>48255245
Mr Bean.

And no, I don't mean Rowan Atkinson.
>>
File: WIENER.png (104KB, 500x448px) Image search: [Google]
WIENER.png
104KB, 500x448px
Hey, /jc/, what's the first thing you did when you realized you could do anything?
>>
>>48256084
I've noticed thread seems to have a lot of people who hate other people with perceived victim complexes for some reason. I've just put it down to a common quirk in /jc/, much like how CYOA gen is obsessive about little girl options.
>>
File: chuckle.png (227KB, 595x496px) Image search: [Google]
chuckle.png
227KB, 595x496px
>>48256123
Nothing.
>>
File: iridion.png (10KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
iridion.png
10KB, 450x450px
>>48256123
When I realized nobody could stop me from shoving things through my warehouse portal and how totally quick and easy it was, I stole a bunch of food and then ate until I got sick.
One of Kaoru's Inukami pack held my hair back while I puked.

In retrospect they were really nice about it, but then I had to work off the debt for all the food I stole.
>>
>>48255952

Aside from what >>48256055 mentions, that's not even the most recent version of it.
>>
>>48256123
Went mad with power, turned into a giant snake, was defeated by a group of meddling young magical girl princesses and their little dog too.
In hindsight, should have picked up more mental defences before going to a setting where drugs are easily available and poisoning your enemies is a time-honoured method of promotion.
>>
>>48256123
I made a razor-sharp sphere, just to say I did.
>>
>>48256236
What's so difficult about that?
>>
>>48256123
Ran a whole in the wall diner!

Admittedly it was because I realized this after a pretty harsh Jump and I didn't want to be a hero for a decade. So instead I was random wise old sage who made really damn good food.
>>
>>48256253
*hole in the wall
Fucking hell, I cant type.

Anyways are there any Jumps that give a garden expansion to the warehouse? I thought about using genesis from DND, but that requires me to remake the demiplane with each new jump.
>>
>>48256123
I Had A musical number.
>>
>>48256263
Atelier Arland has a pretty nice one.
>>
>>48256263
The Sims 3 has a warehouse addon that specifically gives you a garden, and I think a pool as well.
>>
>>48256275
Sweet, thanks

>>48256269
I know nothing about Atelier Arland; google tells me its RPG and the Jump itself is one of the super long ones

On a scale from 1 to 10, how dangerous is the Jump for someone with less then 20 jumps? and a focus on crafting
>>
>>48256236

So basically, like the Phantasm movies?
>>
>>48256303
One. It's a slice of life game series, very calm and peaceful. There are monsters, sure, but no world-ending threats, and the people in charge of protecting the civilians are very good at their jobs. So long as you don't go looking for trouble, you won't find any. As for being a crafting-focused jumper, Atelier Arland is great for that. The Atelier series is all about crafting, so the jump has so very many good things for crafting with. Seriously, you're going to lament your limited budget, with much wailing and gnashing of teeth.
>>
>>48256123
I traveled through my mindscape via Astral Layers from Psychonauts. I kept traveling, passing by my other selfs. I stopped when I reached my origin, my pre-jump psyche, and all of it's alterations throughout my years of life.

I was as nervous as ever, fear ran through my veins as I asked my past selfs if they were happy with how they turned out, that I'm so sorry if I let them down, tears everywhere. I pleaded that I would change if they said they were unhappy.One of the things I never wanted to stop being was me.

They said they couldn't have wished for it to go better,my 7 year old self thought I was such a cool superhero, my other psyches from other jumps gathered around clapping for both me and each-other. I could'nt stop crying tears of joy, relief. I'd finally faced myself.
>>
>>48256146
I never really got it either. I mean in Taylors case it's straight up untrue. Towards the end when she meets Emma of all people she never once played the victim card, to Emma,one of the causes of Taylor being who she is. She doesn't play victim when Clockblocker drills her with questions pre-echidna.
>>
>>48256446
Yeah, Taylor's problem isn't her victim complex, that goes away soon enough. Her problem is her rank hypocrisy. She's quite an awful person, and refuses to acknowledge it. It's everyone else that's bad, if they just listened to her and did what she said then maybe she wouldn't have to go to such extreme ends. And in her defense, yeah, a lot of people she's opposed to are pretty bad. But that doesn't excuse the bad things she herself does while justifying it as necessary.
>>
>>48256546
Actually she admits that she did horrible things in her cape career and admits if she could go back she'd change in an instant, she explains this to Doctor Mother when she hears of all the shit they did and are excusing themselves of. Not only that, don't forget she was constantly being manipulated by Cauldrons plot-device level precog.
>>
>>48256595
Yes, at the very end of her character arc, and it's that realization that in my mind keeps her from falling firmly into the villain camp. But for the majority of the plot she's in the mindset that when her enemies do something wrong it's a horrible transgression, but when she does something wrong it's necessary. See her outrage at Tagg violating the "unwritten rules" when she's already created the situation that the rules are meant to prevent, thereby rendering following them actively detrimental to the PRT. She's really bad at considering how other people might react to her choices outside of a tactical perspective. Which in many ways is understandable, she's a teenager. Possessing a self-centered world view is what teenagers do. But most teenagers aren't ruthless warlords, and that makes her situation a little harder to forgive.
>>
Any ideas where a person could get some really good precognition? Like see forwards forever and such?

What about postcognition too see the past?
>>
>>48256639
Again, as much as I know you don't want to hear it. Don't forget that all this escalation that she does is part of her Shard and they genuinely fuck with peoples heads. Don't forget it was the PRT that is partly responsible for Taylor as well, she never got justice because Emma, the cause of her locker incident, was part of the PRT and was of use while in the school, so they didn't really investigate. I get what your saying, but Taylor had a tough as fuck life and cape career, her less-than-heroic tendencies can be forgiven in a way, but not ignored.
>>
>>48256698
It was Sophia that was in the wards. Taylor thought no one did anything because Sophia was an athlete and Emma's dad was some hot-shot legal guy.
>>
>>48256704
>>48256698
This taylor chick sounds like a whiney cunt.
>>
>>48256704
Oh shit my apologies, I always mix those two up.

She did originally think that. But while I don't have a Word of Wildbow to confirm, it could easily be that the Piggot wasn't so keen on having an investigation that could lead to Sophia, the bitch who's kinda keeping the gangs in the school in line, being in trouble. I mean she's seen using obviously lethal weaponry and the PRT does shit.
>>
Are ffxiv crystals made of magic or do they just contain magic?
>>
>>48256340
Sweet! Thank you for the info.
>>
>>48256244
Spheres are perfectly round and have no edges to them. If it has an edge, then by definition it isn't a sphere.
>>
>>48256721
...It never went to Piggot, she would have flipped her shit at that. As for the lethal weaponry, she was only seen using that by the PRT before she was grabbed and tried for it, then stuck in the Protectorate on probation. After that, the whole bullying thing basically died off for months, and Shadow Stalker kept her lethal stuff well hidden (Grue incident aside, but who would take the word of a team including Tattletale?)
>>
>>48256698
Sure, the shard has some of the blame, I'm not arguing that. But Taylor having a rough life doesn't excuse her actions. Provides context, yes, but there's only so much your sob story can justify. If Taylor decided to turn over a new leaf and become a hero at the point where Coil revealed his plans for Dinah, then I'd be fine with it. But instead she didn't stop until she had kidnapped one PRT director, murdered another (he was a villain, but the PRT didn't know that at the time), extorted the mayor into giving over control of the city to her by torturing his son half to death in front of him, delivered a "compromise" that consisted of saying that the PRT would have to completely undermine their mission and give her everything she wanted, killed the director of the PRT, and even then had to be forced to stop instead of continuing on committing crimes. At that point even the shard stops being a good excuse, since there are plenty of other parahumans that are acting more morally than she is. Eventuallyt she has to face up for all the bad shit she's done and own it, not pass the blame off to others. And she does! That's great, I love that part of the story, where she finally acknowledges her responsibility for what she's done. This isn't meant to be some rant slamming on Taylor. She goes through a great arc as she develops as a moral agent. But I think you have to acknowledge the bad for the good to have any meaning.
>>
>>48256842
Nonsense, a sphere is made of nothing but edges. Certainly a mathematical construct of a sphere is round, but the actual object is covered in sharp points.
>>
>>48256758
I might be thinking of the wrong game, but aren't there crystals that have run out of magic? So they'd be physical items that store magic, rather than solidified magic itself.
>>
>>48256903
From what I understand when the crystals dont have magic they kind of explode so it is hard to tell.
>>
>>48256862
The same PRT director that let a person who commited manslaughter would have flipped her shit at lethal weaponry? >>48256874
In that aspect, your totally right. I was under the impression you thought she was a villain even after her character arc, that was my mistake.
>>
does Demon Souls have any good waifus/companions?
>>
>>48256927
It's fine. I probably wasn't conveying my point well enough. I'm just glad we've managed to debate our points in a way that's left us both satisfied from the encounter.
>>
>>48256874
>killed the director of the PRT
If you mean Alexandria there, there was both pretty extreme provocation there (hunt down and murder her friends one by one? Eeesh) and at least partially Alexandria's doing; cutting off her air was basically the only way to slow her down, and once she'd flown out of range Taylor couldn't exactly say "ok, she's unconcious now, I've made my point, time to let her breath."
Totally agree about the rest, though (and also, pointing out that the shard mind dickery thing is way overblown; Scion's perspective chapter notes that Shard influences vary, and WoG is that a big part of the "influence" is just people who have particular mindsets and ways of looking at the world being picked, and then the superpowers coming after a really shitty time).
>>
>>48256944
Which is a rare thing in these threads.
>>
>>48256944
Nah, I'd blame myself. I focused too much on the debate that I missed what you accurately conveyed, and for that I apologize.
>>
>>48256950
I do mean killing Alexandria, and I think it's crossing the line even with the extenuating circumstances. After all, Taylor's fine with using just as extreme a provocation to get her way in negotiations. It's pretty hypocritical of her. But then again, that's kind of the point. A big theme in Worm is that Taylor is "not so different, you and I" with pretty much all of her enemies (seen most strongly with major threats like Jack or Alexandria, but you can extend it all the way down to her bullies having some strong parallels to her friends in the Undersiders). And it's not a coincidence that killing Alexandria is the point where Taylor starts trying to turn her act around. Where she realizes that the way she's been acting is kind of shitty, since she's seen how she reacts when faced with the same thing.
>>
>>48255245
Me!

Which lends some credence to the idea that the benefactor is just a version of myself who has been through a chain as I would always send me and I doubt anyone else would.

Probably friends and family as well.
>>
>>48256927
>The same PRT director that let a person who commited manslaughter
Who let a person who was arrested for *nearly* killing someone while trying to do a stupid but totally expectable stunt from a teenage vigilante with superpowers, with strong character references by respectable members of the community who could testify she had nonlethally saved them from gang members, in a setting where the villains outnumber the heroes significantly and a city where it's even worse, was accepted as a probationary (as in, "out of juvenile detention on probation") member of the local superhero training group rather than be sent on the fast track to becoming yet another villain, you mean.

> would have flipped her shit at lethal weaponry?
Would likely have flipped her shit at Sophia's bullying campaign, I said, for all kinds of reasons (though the lethal bolts would have been and indeed later proved to be just as bad, for much the same reasons): personal dislike of parahumans fucking with normies, disregard for her authority, breaching the probation agreement with the PRT, risking an absolute fuckton of bad PR both for the PRT (and thus her and her budget) and for Parahumans in general...
Never mind that a black girl bullying a white girl was probably fucking great for the school's Empire recruitment.
>>
File: goat.png (1MB, 1777x951px) Image search: [Google]
goat.png
1MB, 1777x951px
>>48256123
Sort of reoccurs every jump when my jumpself merges with my backgroundself.

Half of me remembers/realises that they can basically do anything every decade.

There's always an excessive bout of maniacal laughter.
>>
>>48257086
>>48257123

You know, now Im curious: who else has a benefactor that is something else other than Jumpchan and how do you treat the background histories?

My Jump is run by Professor Benefactor. A well meaning entity that is building a council of sparked persons and I am but one of one hundred.

As for backgrounds I treat it as a reincarnation of myself that is locked in a dream state until the start of the Jump.
>>
File: ragnar sad.jpg (387KB, 1280x749px) Image search: [Google]
ragnar sad.jpg
387KB, 1280x749px
Has there been a moment that you have lost a comrade too dear to you, one that you could never brought back no matter what you do, that it broke you? I'm not talking about losing your beloved or one of your children, but someone that you even got a deeper connection. Someone that you knew you could trust with everything that you got.

Even worse, have any of them rejected resurrection/immortality?
>>
>>48256678
The Eldar jump has one however it locks out other choices in the jump.
>>
>>48257173
Companions respawn and it would be impractical to have anyone else as your confidant
Jumpers are kind of insulated from that kind of tragedy.
>>
File: bill dreams.png (673KB, 700x1071px) Image search: [Google]
bill dreams.png
673KB, 700x1071px
>>48256123
Stopped being a murderhobo with a great lust for power. Then started to fuck around with people and laugh at their expense. As I realized that I will find no equal in my existence.

>>48257171
My Benefactor is just another version of me (not necessarily future me), that it's spreading and empowering myself all over the multiverse. I'm like a disease.

For what other reason would someone as me would get such a chance to gain unlimited power?
>>
>>48257194
This could happen in early Jumps. Or maybe in Jumps were you stay more than one decade in a single place. Life's strange.

Ten years is more than enough for a regular human to form an everlasting friendship.
>>
>>48257194
>it would be impractical to have anyone else as your confidant

>Not making friends everywhere you go
>Thinking the fact that your time together is limited makes it any less important
>>
File: Hey kid wanna puge.jpg (128KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
Hey kid wanna puge.jpg
128KB, 1024x724px
>>48257222
Well, I rolled Orre in pokemon and pissed off the mafia. I don't know what happened to my parents after I booked it out of the town.

I kinda miss Batou from Ghost in the Shell, though the relationship we had was one built on false pretenses on my part. He's not dead though.
>>48257259
I have friendly acquaintances sure, but no one that I'd trust my secrets too outside of my companions.

After you go to 40K and become a living saint the only other people who are going to get you are other living saints. And there is also the fact that developing ties would push you towards staying in the universe and ending your chain.
>>
What is a set of power combinations in the Marvel jump that would give me the same abilities as a gauna from the manga Abara?
>>
>>48256758
Grown via aether, contain aether, just sorta stick around after their aether's depleted.
>>
>>48256995
They knew Alexandria was at least somewhat responsible for the Case-53s and that she had been leading a double life as the head of the PRT. Taylor thought that Alexandria was murdering her friends. So I don't think you could really argue killing her was crossing the line at all.

I don't think killing her was anywhere near as bad as say, holding an entire bank hostage with black widows to everyone necks or what she did to Triumph.
>>
>>48256123
That has never happened for me.
>>48257173
Nope.
>>
File: bidoof.png (113KB, 309x327px) Image search: [Google]
bidoof.png
113KB, 309x327px
>>48255245
A bidoof.
>>
File: daffy duck3.jpg (13KB, 400x481px) Image search: [Google]
daffy duck3.jpg
13KB, 400x481px
>>48255245
Daffy Duck. Death would not be an issue, just greed and rage. It would be hilarious.
>>
File: so this happened apparently.jpg (63KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
so this happened apparently.jpg
63KB, 534x401px
Retcon: Teen Titans

16 years old
Half-Demon 1000
Mystery
Metropolis
Cambion Physiology
Empathy 1050
Aerokinesis 1150
Telekinesis 1250
Probability Manipulation 1550
Holographic Disguise Rings 1600
Annoying Super-Team 1500
Coveted 1300
Overheating 1000

Retconned my Teen Titans build in light of the changes/combination options and realising a lot of the stuff I took I now have better versions of from elsewhere.

Rolled Metropolis which should be fun. Might go bother Clarke at work.

Took the speed and durability options before in this jump so I could retcon my DC build and pick up a lantern ring. Now I'm retconning that as I have better versions of the things I took before between Arrowverse and X-Men.

So I'm no longer a demonic athlete and I'm now a demonic drop-in. Picked up Empathy for the combo which lets you alter people's emotions.

Aerokinesis as I don't have a lot of wind stiff and I had 100 CP left.

Telekinesis because of the combo which lets you manipulate microscopic matter and throw more junk.

Probability Manipulation which makes me more annoying and I was always sad to miss out on before. Figure this + Aerokinesis makes me ridiculously irritating to fight.

Drawbacks are the same, difficult but surmountable. Probably less of an appealing prospect to possess than Raven due to having quite a few anti-possession perks. Coveted is resolved with a bit of super detective work and a murder. Annoying Super-Team would be worse if I actually had any plans for them to muck up. Overheating means I'm probably going to want to live up a mountain or something, not entirely sure whether it applies to out of jump powers as well.

Also there's a couple of typos in this one. Has the word "batty" instead of "battery" in point 13 of the notes and misspells different in the Location box.
>>
>>48257566
And just realised Clark Kent has no e.
>>
>>48257566
It's sad that Teen Titans GO is somehow a better show than PPG 2016.
>>
>>48257584
> PPG 2016
I prefer PPG Z as a shity reboot.
>>
>>48255245
Mmm... My Ferrets... Ranma, My Best Friend, Hugh Grant, or Hermione Granger
>>
>>48255245
I'd have a hard time choosing. Some of the best candidates are people who'd obviously refuse, and some people who wouldn't refuse just aren't worth it.

Eventually, I'd just pick up someone who somehow knew about me anyway.
>>
>>48255245
Avery Johnson.
No particular reason other than I think it would be funny.
>>
>>48256263
The Fountain gives a meditation garden and a biosphere
>>
File: sleepyjudd.gif (986KB, 343x247px) Image search: [Google]
sleepyjudd.gif
986KB, 343x247px
>>48256123
I slept... without having nightmares.

And when I woke up, I remembered what my dream was about!
>>
>>48256123
For several years I was completely paralyzed by the idea of all the shit I could do and I felt like I was somehow wasting my potential by not applying my whole potential to everything. Then I started poking and prodding, tentatively applying my powers to see what would happen, and very slowly built up confidence from there.

A couple of centuries down the line and I'm still not certain what I'm even supposed to be doing 98% of the time. So I just do whatever I want at the moment and deal with the consequences as they come. I just whittle away my unlimited power and lifespan by fucking with people and unleashing unspeakable forces that the world is unprepared to deal with for the sake of entertainment.

The more I jump the more I begin to realize why Jumpchan does what she does.
>>
>>48257171
My jump is run by The Boss (no identity, but not jumpchan) Just this guy you know. Backgrounds are just aspects of me preincarnated into the world.
>>48257183
Become Kwzatz Haderach in Dune
>>
File: eldar.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
eldar.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>48257171
>remembers what happened to the last roll-chain that had someone besides Jump-chan running it

Hahahahaha. That's funny. You're funny.

Anyway I was going through rollchain ideas and I narrowed it down.

>A Farseer being tossed around for the amusement of either Cegorach or Slaanesh, nobody knows which

>The previous Jumper saved the Cursed Children, but got eaten by a Drawback the very next Jump, so one of them's taking his place now

>A seal. No, really, it's just a seal.

>A Duel Academy student decides to become the king of games in ALL worlds
>>
AncillaAnon, I'm on Rizon and should be on on-and-off until about 7pm New York Time tonight. Do you happen to know which Anon was the third person working on a GUP jump?
>>
>>48257928
>A Duel Academy student
This.
>>
>>48257928
A seal
>>
>>48257928
Seal that deal
>>
>>48258031
>>48258377
>>48258388
Why_Not_Both.girl
>>
>>48257928
Duel Academy sounds top
>>
>>48255245
Probably Invader Zim. Partly because it would amuse me. Partly because I'm genuinely curious how long it would take him to "grow up" or if his attitude is something ingrained in his faulty genetics.

>>48256123
I changed my diet to include roughly 80% sweets. Metavore was such a great purchase.

Admittedly, after a few decades I pretty much obliterated my sweet tooth, but it is really nice not to have to watch what I eat.

On a more serious note, when I first realized it, I transformed my Junkmail Dragon into a 40K-style suit of Power Armor. I found this vastly more amusing that my Companions did.

>>48257173
I run under the "Companions don't respawn" side-rule, so it has actually happened to me. Alien was a horrific experience where I had to watch all but two Companions die in gruesome ways. I managed to resurrect them in the next Jump, but I went mildly insane over the intervening duration. Maliumpkin accepted resurrection, but immediately went back to Underland, which was heartbreaking in it's own way.

>>48257171
I refer to mind as a Jump Coordinator, because when this all started it kept shifting between forms so rapidly that I could hardly see it as anything more than an amorphous blob. The shifting started slowing down as the Jumps progressed until finally it was just down to a few, mostly humanoid, forms. Shit got weird recently when it finally was stuck in just one form, had a full blown mental breakdown when I threatened to quit, and confessed I was the last of the Jumpers it was overseeing. I've got a full write-up I'll be posting when I start tossing up builds again.

Backgrounds are basically secondary sets of memories, like a second partition on my brain. I can access them, but over the Jumps I've learned to mostly separate out their emotions from my own.
>>
>>48257928
Seal.
>>
Work week has been absolute hell. Expect a WIP or updated Worm chapter this weekend to compensate.

Btw, Diclonius vectors in Elfen Lied spread the virus, turns out. Is it smarter to make this controllable for Jumpers or sterilize it post-jump?

Nana's Everday Life will be a +0 drawback. You can derail it at your leisure.
>>
>>48258817
>1st spoilers

The latter, probably.
>>
>>48258817
Probably better to sterilize it. The people who really want a living sample of the virus will find other ways to get it anyways.
>>
>>48258817
The real question is how much fun can we have by hitting Resident Evil and importing the virus there afterwards.
>>
File: 1456919132310.jpg (88KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1456919132310.jpg
88KB, 768x768px
>>48258925
>mfw
>>
File: Sniper wut.gif (141KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Sniper wut.gif
141KB, 300x168px
>>48258925
Dear all the various gods...

>>48258975
Save some for the rest of us Red! I think we're going to need it!
>>
File: 1432412128390.gif (847KB, 300x204px) Image search: [Google]
1432412128390.gif
847KB, 300x204px
>>48259006
Never. This is the price of my hubris.

>"It's just a virus table. I think I did a good job making sure the table didn't break anything. What could possibly happen?"
It's this. This happened. I made my bed. It's time for me to soak it in booze, and lie in it.
>>
>>48258817
Controllable. Id like to have the option of keeping it at least.
>>
>>48258817
>>48259105

You could make it free in-jump, but like 300-400cp to keep it afterwards. Otherwise, I'd recommend just sterilizing it.
>>
>>48259054
just remember, it's not a bug, it's a feature.
>>
>>48257171
My Benefactor is the Conductor of the J-Express, known for playing a mean game of yu gi oh and recklessly barreling through the infinite multiverse with no brakes. I've been debating whether my backgrounds are somethnig like Kamen Rider Decade where I just am sort of given a role in that universe and have no real memory except of a few basic skills or if it's something like where I'm given an ID card that I can tap into for the proper skills of my role and that I'm more or less just "in the system" with no family or friends from the background.
>>
>>48259054
>>48259165
Watch as he fucking nerfs the RE table into the ground because someone had the audacity to be creative in his jumps. There's a reason no one talks about his jumps or makes builds for them.

Going to be the same thing once Red pushes his bullshit on the Worm "update".
>>
File: b8 m8.gif (105KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
b8 m8.gif
105KB, 400x400px
>>48259234
gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8
>>
>>48259321
Don't feed it.
>>
>>48259321
Report and ignore.
>>
>>48258925
>>48258975
>>48259006
>>48259054

I don't really see the big deal. Sure vectors are weird invisible immaterial psedo-telekinetic arms that can cut things, but you can already make a virus that grants telekinesis just using Resident Evil.

Sure theirs also the potential apocalypse caused by the Diclonius virus spreading do to the infertility issue (assuming artificial methods can't be developed or won't work), but the potential damage is a lot slower than a mutant zombie apocalypse.
>>
>>48257584
I can agree that PPG 2016 is worse then GO, but I think that Teen Titans was the better show, making the betrayal hurt all the more.
>>
>>48259393
This anon has it right. It takes a generation for the damage the virus does to truly begin, shorter than most jumps. Diclonius children can fuck with the world at large, especially if they end up being discrimination targets.

Of course, I imagine some science jumpers will find ways to tinker with it...
>>
>>48259393
>Diclonus

>"I have horns, neat"
>"I also have psychic powers that can kill dozens of people, even as a small child"
>"why does everyone want me dead before I kill them"

I mean, I get it, prejudice is bad, but you'd think eventually someone would understand that "oh hey, they're afraid of my horns because they mark me as having powers that would let me rain death upon them without lifting a finger. They're never going to trust me, knowing if I ever get angry enough, thousands could die before the military arrives to stop me. Maybe I should leave them alone?"
>>
>>48259393
eh, that's what genetics and geneforging are for, taking cool genetic things and making them better(in whatever way makes them better from your point of view). Just make sure you have the skills to not turn a useful virus into a plague(unless you are trying to do that).
>>
Alright, throwing this wip up in here for opinions. I'm nowhere near done but I need some outside opinions. For those who are not in the know, it's for Ben-to, an anime about people who brawl over discount food like this:
https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=_-t9__D98O0

WIP here: http://pastebin.com/J4nYad2f
>>
>>48259508
By the time they're old enough to grasp that, most Diclonii are fairly psychotic anyways.
>>
>>48259508
Kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy, though. If you treat a child like they're going to snap and kill you at the slightest provocation, ostracize them, and try to kill them, then maybe you shouldn't be surprised when they break down and go on a killing spree.
>>
>>48259508
>>48259589
This jump sounds like it's going to replicate my Black Bullet experience.
>>
>>48259589
And yet it's inevitable for the same reasons as the following.

>"Don't kill that baby Black Dragon, it's just a kid!"
>"It's already CR 3!"
>"So?"
>"So it could already kill people who know how to do magic! It just hatched ten minutes ago and it can already kill an entire peasant village by itself!"
>>
>>48259606
Let me guess, you burned everything?
>>
Riddick

28 years old
Necromonger
Beautiful Eyes 200
Inspirational 400
Natural Born Leader 800
Resilient
It Shall Be Done M'Lord 900
Necromonger Technology 1100
Prophet of the Universe 1400
Goggles
Necromonger Weapons
Necromonger Mask 1500
Companion Import 1550
Leeroy: Holy Man, Knowledge of the Faith, Inspirational 100, Natural Born Leader 300, Elemental (Fire) 600
Too Bright
Wrath of Furya 1250
Fury of the Lord Marshal 950

This jump really needs some 50 CP options, you can be left with 50 CP if you buy a single companion import.

Went Necromonger and proceeded to buy all the Necromonger options plus a spooky mask. Honestly could have gone another way given the capstones but I figure Prophet of the Universe seems a better physical boost than the Furyan option and the soul stuff is weird and pretty interesting. Necromonger Technology is a no brainer and It Shall Be Done M'Lord is a nice little 'nobody suspects you' sort of thing.

On top of this I got some of the ridiculous gravity weapons that I can now make.

Non-Necromonger stuff includes the two perks in the Holy Man tree that make you a great and inspirational leader and spooky Riddick eyes which I don't need but think are pretty neat. Probably going to come to regret wasting what is effectively 300 CP given the mandatory drawback on something I don't need but, eh, sometimes you've just got to go with your gut.

Companion import made my companion a Holy Man because he has far less elemental nonsense than I do.

Drawbacks means I'm going to be fighting off Riddick types (and possibly Riddick) as well as my Necromonger former comrades. Also seems like you can just kill the top Necromonger and that whole drawback is sorted out.

Probably going to go full space empire in this one, start the Newcromongers who are all about being really chill.
>>
What are they limits on the Not an Owl species option for Guardians of Ga-Hoole?
Just extant species, right?

I wanna be an Argentavis sooo fuckin' bad.
>>
>>48259621
that peasant village excuse is just that, an excuse. Just look at the commoner's bane, also known as the house cat.
>>
File: 1369031600413.png (254KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
1369031600413.png
254KB, 500x514px
>>48259640
Nope, I had to slaughter my sisters for the sake of the survival of the wider human race. It's colored a lot of my chain since even if I don't have an overly negative chain. It's just informed a lot of my attitudes about humans and the greater good.
>>
>>48259680
>implying the house cats haven't already manipulated everyone into seeing them as no threat

They have 7 CHA, which is about as much as most of the Commoners they'll meet. Any Diplomacy check between them will be even.

That, and cats are cute, giving them circumstance bonuses.

The cats have already won.
>>
File: 1408048181273.jpg (10KB, 285x287px) Image search: [Google]
1408048181273.jpg
10KB, 285x287px
>>48259529
>that anime
Finish this quickly you glorious mother fucker. I hunger for them sweet, sweet, discounts.
>>
>>48259529
>Ben-to
That's a hilarious story and I'm glad that someone is working on it. There really isn't enough here to comment on. There are some fleshed out things, but no structure yet to speak of. I don't say this to discourage you, rather just to let you know that feedback won't be flooding in at this stage.

Keep at it and I'm sure this'll look great.
>>
>>48259728
Have you not read Sandman? That cats haven't won, but they're moving toward their goal. Reconstituting their empire is their endgame, and they'll stop at nothing to see it through.
>>
>>48259768
In Sandman the point is basically that cats can't win because they can't get organised.
>>
>>48259621
Dragons in D&D don't have free will, though. They can't choose not to be evil if raised properly, because they don't get a choice.
>>
>>48259781
But that doesn't stop the youngest cat in the story from doing his part. I think it's left open ended in a small respect, if nothing else. The fact that the cat does what he can after listening to Dream suggests that there's a chance they can win.

Which is not to say I would want to live in a cat empire, that looked horrible, but I think the ending makes the return of the cats to their prior state possible.
>>
File: Redemption.jpg (37KB, 736x954px) Image search: [Google]
Redemption.jpg
37KB, 736x954px
>>48255245
You know who I would make into a Jumper.

>>48255706
Good Taste.

>>48255987
Snek is cute.

>>48256123
Grabbed a Waifu and swung them around in a circle, while they hit my shoulders telling me to put them down.
After that? The Lab was opened. Do Not Enter The Lab.

>>48256721
Piggot HATES parahumans, and she utterly loathes ones who consider themselves better than "normies". It never went to her, because she would have flipped her fucking shit.

>>48257171
I'm a normie here, my Benefactor is Jump-chan. A friend by now, but I still know fuck all about them. Is in a new Form every jump fitting to the world I'm going to, or as part of some joke relating to a World I've been to previously.

Backgrounds are alternative versions of myself. We just kind of...merge. Go from Me and Myself to I.

>>48257928
Duel Academy or Cegorach

>>48259054
MUH VIRUSES!
Now, I just need a way of adding the Captain America Serum to my Virus, and I can turn Every Human into a Captain America Equivalent!
>>
>>48259835
That's not true, the sourcebooks call "Always" to only mean something like "99% of the time"

Even demons and devils have repented in some splats.
>>
>>48255245
Pope Francis
>>
>>48259835
not true, even demons in d&d can choose to be good. Dragons can be any alignment, they just have tendencies towards specific ones.
>>
>>48259870
>adding the supersoldier serum to everyone
Do you want red skulls and abominations? cause that's how you get red skulls and abominations.
>>
>>48259968
A refined version then, one that just turns people into an Adonis. None of this "Makes bad worse" bullshit.
>>
>>48259881
Yeah, but 99+% adherence to a particular alignment doesn't suggest rational beings whose alignment is determined by a combination of instincts and environment. It suggests a computer program that occasionally has glitches.
>>
>>48260016
Why do you want to turn people into shoes?
>>
>>48260016
that might work, but you'll want to stack all the superscience, genetics, genetic magics, and whatnot you can to make sure you get it right(The Hulk is another possible result, though that requires gamma. I wonder if you could make a variant hulk that is related to some other energy?)

>mana hulks
>aether hulks
>mantra hulks
>chakra hulks
>>
>>48260040
That's Adidas.
>>
>>48260040
are you thinking he said ADIDAS?
>>
>>48260058
>Wrath Mantra Hulks
Yeah sure, let's take the guy who gets bigger and stronger the angrier he gets, and make a version with an Energy that makes him bigger and stronger the angrier he gets.
Nothing Could Go Wrong.
>>
>>48260072
>>48260078
No, I'm pretty sure I'm talking about shoes and not songs.
>>
>>48260090
Well, I didn't say wrath mantra(though that would be the logical path)
>>
>>48260107
>statement that better indicate trolling and not total lack of awareness

I hope you are trolling.
>>
>>48260090
I just want to know who would win between Bruce Banner and Asura.
>>
>>48260601
Part of me wants to take Kratos and just dump him in DC to watch the fireworks.
>>
>>48260601
>>48260617
Sounds like we've got the start of something special here. Anyone else we can add to the mix?
>>
>>48260617
I'd support this. Mostly because the rest of the Greek gods in DC are generally not as big of dicks as they usually are, and because he'd be way more entertaining and less dickish as a god of war than Ares.
>>
File: 1430264015331.jpg (47KB, 700x945px) Image search: [Google]
1430264015331.jpg
47KB, 700x945px
Which is better, Speedster from Arrowverse or Friction Modulation from Worm?
>>
>>48260601
I think we would all lose as they traded multiverse shattering blows for eternity.
>>
>>48260713
Why not both?
>>
Are there any perks that allow me to resist reality warping (besides Q This)?
>>
>>48260834
That's too fast for me senpai.
>>
>>48260713
How much of a bitch are you?
>>
File: 1424016394940.jpg (33KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
1424016394940.jpg
33KB, 500x489px
>>48261004
A huge one.
>>
>>48260920
Observe from blazblue, theres also perk in girl genius that lets you enforce normal universal laws that might work too.
>>
Rolled 382, 441 = 823 (2d595)

>>
>>48261179
>However, you must be Observing yourself at all times, lest you fade away into nothingness, which means that you have to be careful about what you do- Because it can't be undone, no matter what weird time shit you try to use.

Except with that perk, if I stop observing myself (whatever the fuck that means), I no longer exist.
>>
File: 1284065971048.jpg (174KB, 462x2809px) Image search: [Google]
1284065971048.jpg
174KB, 462x2809px
>>48260090
>>
>>48261450
Take a toggle perk or item.
>>
Are there any perks that allow me to introduce a soundtrack to the world? Like so music plays even when I'm not there (or on the other side of the world)?
>>
>>48261738
A really big boombox.
>>
Rolled 92, 98 = 190 (2d595)

>>
>>48261841
Nah, man. I want it to be like a part of reality, contextual and individual-based.
>>
>>48261953
So a fucking huge boombox.
>>
>>48260920
There was a perk in a jump somewhere that allowed you to not be killed if the death wasn't dramatic enough.
>>
>>48261179
Interesting... Are there any perks that allow me to resist transfiguration effects?
>>
>>48261972
A big boombox will have problems with context. He needs very many tiny boomboxes. Nanoboxes.
>>
>>48255245
Mumen Rider, he deserves to be an S-Class hero
>>
>>48255706
Podded his ass for this reason. Badass motherfucker who's totally willing to go find the BBEG and smash his head into the concrete without any retarded moral complications or drama.
>>
>>48261953
Wait for the Exalted Jump, find an Essence 6+ Solar, have them use Shinmaic Calibration to create a miracle shell with the desired effect, and figure out how to copy and implement it. That's the only thing I can think of for that.
>>
>>48261994
There's a perk for resisting body changes in Totally Spies and something similar in NGE's angel perk line.
>>
>>48261483
>Delicious candy
Wut.
>Captcha is candy
>>
247. Roughnecks Starship Troopers
Campaign: Homefront
Origin: Field Medic (-50), Age: 24
Perks: Basic Training, Saw Bones, Gilligan's Island Medical (-200), Xenosurgery (-300), Mechanical Knowledge (-100), Mechanical Magic (-200)
Items: M-1A4 Power Suit, TW-203-A Assault Rifle, Career Kit (-50), Cyberlab (-300)
Drawbacks: Enemy Within (+200)

>Want to get your parenting license
>Join Infantry to get citizenship
>Years of war
>Despite your best efforts, and the efforts of the Federation, they've landed on Earth
>Just want your cyborg arm fixed up so you can pull the trigger
>Not really sure where you want to point the gun when it happens
>Medic starts giggling
>becomes a giant rat
>suddenly both arms are flesh
>it bites into a bag of morphine and floats through a wall
>attempt to fire sidearm, but all the bullets are flowers

And that's how I got an extremely paranoid federation on my ass. I didn't get any more sober than I was last jump, but I did have actual shit to do. Namely, I was going to be the new Queen of the swarm. My companions all decided to try and take stuff seriously, though. The fools. I'm anarchy, and anarchy demands that I parasite-ize all the insects and eat the queen. Anarchy is really all about eating royalty, probably. And then I took my buggies and used the Icon of Civilization to turn them into communist Johj with an interest in growing poppy plants and raising adorable bug-cattle.

The Federation, was mostly happy with me dealing with the infestation, so they mostly just used low-yield nukes when they tried to kill me. That might be because I had a habit of portaling their nukes to entertaining places, like just outside whatever bunker the person who ordered the attack was hiding in.
>>
>>48259835
I actually played a kobold in a campaign once who would beg to differ.

He were a Soulknife that helped slay a green dragon that was terrorizing a small hamlet (whose name I forget; we called it "backass town", because it was a poor tiny podunk on the ass end of nowhere). Anyway, we killed the dragon after some dialog with her, but it turned out she had an egg, and the kobold decided to protect it and take it back to the inn, where it hatched and thought the kobold was its mom.
So the kobold left the party at that point (because I was looking to switch characters anyway), and took the dragon with him.
He named it Cyrus (after the knight from Chrono Trigger, because I am bad at names).

Although Cyrus didn't get a lot of screentime, there was a running joke that since dragons could digest basically anything, he'd spend a lot of his formative years eating things he wasn't supposed to. Like trees and doorknobs.
We did a sequel campaign a couple years later and Cyrus actually appeared as a minor character, who helped the new party (none of the same characters, just the same world) with some espionage.

This story doesn't really have a point, I just always thought it was neat.
Anyway, I think it depends on the setting.

>>48257584
I kindof feel the opposite. But then, to me PPG 2016 is just... really mediocre and dumb.
I get bored a lot when I see it.

>>48261994
Kids Next Door has one. I think it's the capstone for KND Agents.
>>
>>48261450
Thing about that line is no one is completely sure how it works. Like do we stop existing while sleeping. If we're knocked out or drugged what happens? What if I use my powers to remotely observe somewhere else?

From what I'm aware it hasn't actually been clarified, nor do I think it will be. But technically a symbiote from the symbiote could fix that. They'd be a part of you and are always awake. They're also a supercomputer that can make antimatter so it doesn't hurt to pick one up and keep it bound to you.
>>
Speaking of Symbiote... You can import an AI as your Symbiote, but can I import myself?

Specifically, I'm using Hiveminded from Libriomancer (and other clone perks) to have multiple bodies, and had one of these become an AI. Can I then import them to be my own Symbiote?
>>
Rolled 282, 495 = 777 (2d595)

>>
>>48262489
Just get a copy of your mind and use that. Jump any jump that gives you a virtual alt form, create a back up and then just import said back up. Hivemind might not work as it is just another body part, I don't think cloning would either as I'm not sure if the clones things follow you. I know pets you make can follow along but I've never seen any discussion about what happens to AI and clones you make.
>>
>>48261551
>>48262371

Thanks. Though I've already got a symbiote and gave it a body. Though I do have several "voice in your head" perks that I could wank as me observing me.

Hmm, I wonder if Astral Layers from Psychonauts could help in that regard. If not, Quantum Brain from G: AD almost certainly would.
>>
>>48262489
That sounds like it would work.

Personally I just had all my companions and myself go as Grey Matter Transfers, so we are all Symbiotes. We left our hosts behind though.

What I want to do now is give my new companions Symbiotes without giving them a voice in their head, but I don't know how to do that without making one and scouring it's mind, which I'd rather not do.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>48252155
131 Tales of Vesperia
Age 15
Researcher -100
Krityan -50
The Den of Guilds Dahngrest
Spear and Boots, Magic, Conductance -100, Blastia Crafting -200, Putting it All Together -300,
A Weapon, Bodhi Blastia(Gloves), Sorcerer's Ring -50, Bag of Gels -100, Blastia Heart, Artificial Blastia -200, Rizomata Formula -500,
Partner(Aris[Female, Researcher, Entelexeia(Belius like Foxtaur)-600, Scrolls and Books, Magic]),
Gel Obsessed +200, Cursed +200, Commandant Alexei +200,
Once again, people want to kill me. At least these gels are tasty. This Alexei guy is annoying and persistant, I should probably take him out.
Continue
1 Dead of Alive
2 Primal Rage
3 True Lies
4 Order of the Stick
5 PS238
6 Killing Bites
7 Sunrider
8 Endless Legend
>>
>>48263199
PS238, school days. Need a new 5.
>>
>>48263217
Viking Saga
>>
>>48263226
queued
>>
While we are on the topic of Symbiote is the injector that can give Symbiotes a one use thing or does it refill over time?
>>
File: 76xxyIPX41u9werno1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
76xxyIPX41u9werno1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Warner Brothers has filed a trademark for movies and merchandizing based off of HP and the Cursed Child.

Get ready for a big screen adaptation of the play.

>pic may or may not be related
>>
248. Commoragh
Origin: Drop-In
Perks: Resistance, Doc Sawbones (-100), Scalpel Surgeon (-300), The Duke's Stash (-300), Mark of the Shadows (-300)
Items: Drugs [Adrenalite, Grave Lotus, Hypex, Painbringer, Serpentin, Splintermind] (-300), Kabalite Armor
Drawbacks: Powerful (+100), Marked (+200)

Rounding out this bender, my companions who were around for the Light of Terra have refused to accompany me, and won't let my other companions accompany. And I quote "You are not leading those boys into hell for your own sick satisfaction", to which I replied "No shit, Sherlock." Who in their right mind would bring their kids to Commoragh? Or their friends? Or their vaguely allies? Or just someone they cared about even slightly, in the universal "I want you to suffer a less than horrific fate" sense?

Anyway, Kheradruakh was upset with me for wearing his skin, on top of stealing the tattoos and soul-burning fire. I explained to him about how he was hunting for my skull and died like a bitch in the Court of the Heathen Star, and he responded by going to the Heathen Star. But other assassins came for me, and shadowboxing on space-meth became my life for awhile.

Other than that, though, I spent my time respecting the rights and lives of others and leading a positive example for the Dark Eldar to follow. Honest.
>>
>>48255379
But Anon, Saitama is already a Jumper. Just think about it, the World of One Punch Man was a simple slice of life series until Saitama took drawbacks of not remembering he was a jumper, and a drawback of causing horrible monsters to appear all over the city, and the reason most of the other heroes have a hard time giving him credit for his amazing feats. This also explains how his simple training could give him his amazing strength because he choose to enter the jump with a normal background personal history.
>>
>>48259675
You are correct:
The exact limit is: an extant animal from Earth that breathes air.
There's no size limit, but it rules out all the types of fungus, plant, bacterium or protozoan.

So you could certainly be a crow, or an elephant, or a wolf, or moth. Even a dolphin or Blue Whale technically.

But I'm afraid Argentavis, or Dodos or bacteria or viruses or mantis shrimps are therefore off-limits.
>>
File: image.gif (852KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
852KB, 480x270px
>>48263280
>>
File: 298370912211.jpg (35KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
298370912211.jpg
35KB, 600x320px
>>48263454
Alright, good to know. I'll just be a monkey instead.

Monkeys a cute.
>>
File: 1407936975882.gif (347KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1407936975882.gif
347KB, 256x192px
>>48263280
>this is getting a theatrical release
I'd much rather see the Fnaf live action movie adaptation than this.
For the love of god tell me J.K. Rowling doesn't consider this travesty canon. PLEASE.
>>
>>48263640
She does.
Sorry.
>>
File: 1465206304_1433930271297.gif (2MB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
1465206304_1433930271297.gif
2MB, 500x209px
>>48263640
From what I've heard it's being treated as the defacto eighth installment of the series. JK has praised the script on multiple occasions.
>>
Which jump has the most effective star-killers? Hellstar killers? [spoilers
>>
File: Hartman-2-1196.jpg (243KB, 1196x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Hartman-2-1196.jpg
243KB, 1196x1200px
>>48263688
>Which jump has the most effective star-killers?
Any jump that gives you a spouse.
>>
>>48263640
>>48263663
>>48263676
Never read HP or really followed it.
What is the Cursed Child, and why is it bad?
>>
>>48263721

If the allegedly leaked script is accurate it's basically almost as sensible as one of those so bad it's horrible fan fics.
>>
It's been a while.
>>
File: 1383809769214.jpg (13KB, 188x182px) Image search: [Google]
1383809769214.jpg
13KB, 188x182px
>>48263663
>>48263676
Haha. That's a good one. Clearly this is all just one big elaborate prank gone horribly, horribly wrong.

She must have fallen and hit her head or something because I don't see how anyone could see this mediocre fanfic of a plot and go "yeah it totally is on par with the first 3 harry potter books lol xDDDD"

The movie better have amazing fight scenes and flashy effects or something to make up for the shit ass fuck of a plot.

I've read better SONIC fanfiction than this holy fucking shit.

>>48263747
AAAAND MY NIGHT JUST GOT A WHOLE LOT BETTER YEEEEEEES
>>
>>48263760
I hope so. But given some of the tripe she's put out on Pottermore
Well, let's just say that optimism is a foreign word to me. And the only reason I'm going to go see Fantastic Beasts on release night is because MUH ROARING TWENTIES
And also to hit on cute nerds. But mostly the first thing.
>>
>>48263721
Think of all the bad ideas and tropes you associate with horrible fanfiction. Mpreg included. Now turn it into a play.

Now we're looking at that being taken seriously by the creator of the series.
>>
File: KIRBY RISES.png (69KB, 199x346px) Image search: [Google]
KIRBY RISES.png
69KB, 199x346px
>>48263747
>Robobot Armor
>ESP
>>
>>48263808
I would love it if they got a classic satire director to direct the play.
>>
>>48263747
Eat everything.

EAT. EVERYTHING.
>>
File: disgust Reimu.jpg (51KB, 452x288px) Image search: [Google]
disgust Reimu.jpg
51KB, 452x288px
>>48263808
>Think of all the bad ideas and tropes you associate with horrible fanfiction
>Mpreg included.
>>
>>48263747
Hi. League of Legends coming along alright?
>>
>>48263819

ESP is basically the Azure Striker Gunvolt power package
>>
>>48263919
Don't worry, it's on its way. I just figured I'd give something to say sorry for being absent for two months.
>>
>>48263977
That's all I wanted to hear, thank you.

Just curious, are you and Lovecraft Anon being held up because of IRL work or because you're having some trouble deciding what to keep and what to add?
>>
>>48264006
Lovecraft sent me an email essentially telling me that the project is mine, because of IRL work.

Then I had no internet for two months due to a combination of fuckery from my roomates, the internet company itself, and IRL work.

I'd consider the irony amusing if it wasn't also incredibly infuriating.
>>
>>48263747
Would the Battleship from the Vehicles section be a good example for the top end of what you can teleport to you?
>>
>>48264069
With Royal Magic? Yes.
>>
>>48255245
Sans from Undertale, that guy just needs to feel what he is doing actually means something. I think chances to be the hero would be good for him.
Rorschach from watchmen might be interesting too. I kind of would hope he would become a better person somehow but it would likely be a train wreck... still it would be an interesting train wreck.
>>
>>48263747
Looks good. So much great new stuff!

Just curious, what sort of range does Royal Magic have?

For some reason I thought it could get things from the warehouse, but that isn't on this version or the one on the drive. Am I getting it mixed up with something else or can it actually do that?
>>
>>48264090
Perfect, thanks.
>>
>>48264090
>Royal Magic
Speaking of that perk when it says teleport minions or objects to you does that mean that you can teleport companions/equipment to and from the warehouse?
>>
>>48263973
Kinda yes and no. Its really more like Ness' PK Flash with electricity, with offensive teleporting (Go invisible, pop out with a small psychic wave). Azure Striker (in casual use, not the super moves) is more of an electrical aura that homes onto lighting rods.

Both are great but I could argue AS allows for more mobility while using it
>>
>>48264101
>>48264124
You can teleport objects to and from the warehouse, and you can teleport companions from the warehouse, but not to it.
>>
>>48264094
Also as an addition to the Rorschch jumper thing. I would really push for him to get Deadpool as a companion.
>>
File: 1464486209956.gif (938KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
1464486209956.gif
938KB, 400x289px
>>48255245
Some anon on /jc/.

One that won't end their chain by choking on ramen 3 jumps in or something.
>>48256123
In order of both severity and timeline:
>Reaching the top of a mountain in Pokemon (Jump 1)
>Jumping from tree to tree like a spider monkey in Twilight (Jump 2)
>Tanking a shotgun blast to the face in Twilight (Jump 2)
>Doing magical aerial broom fly-bys in Harry Potter (Jump 3)
>Massacring a band of Orcs in LOTR (Jump 5)
>>48257173
Some crackhead shot my Hitmonchan because he thought he was holding some Xattack in his fist. That's just how his hands are! Anyways, that was fucked up. Charmeleon practically burnt him alive, and we stayed out of
>>48263747
FUCKING YES
I LOVE YOU BROWS
BLESS YOU
>>
>>48264208
In this picture we see a snekgirl's mating dance trying to attract a suitable male.
>>
>>48264264
A snekgirl's mating dance involves constricting her chosen mate until he gives up on escape.
>>
File: your waifu is trash.gif (838KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
your waifu is trash.gif
838KB, 500x281px
>>48264264
>>48264288
>>
>>48259693
So you're pure evil then?
>>
>>48264376
Silly Brows, waifus aren't trash. They're shit.
>>
>>48264208
>won't choke on ramen 3 Jumps in

Where do you think you are?
>>
>>48259693
Humanity is shit. I don't understand why some folks give such a rat's ass about it. Even elves are better.
>>
>>48264426
Well naturally elves are better, better slaves that is.
>>
File: whatthefuckanons.png (142KB, 312x303px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuckanons.png
142KB, 312x303px
>>48264264
>>48264288
>>48264376
i posted this in order to express the pure joy of seeing the kirby update. and in 3 posts it was waifu'd and thrown in the trash. gotta love /jc/.
>>48264406 and called shit.

>>48264423
fucking /jc/.
>>
>>48264426
They're better the same way Cybermen are better.
>>
>>48264452
Maybe you should express joy with a character who isn't terrible.
>>
>>48264468
>>48264439

Hey, no argument here. Doesn't mean they aren't objectively better though. I mean really, would you trust a human to run an intergalactic empire OR polish your golden statues of yourself?
>>
>>48264452
Jumpers will waifu literally anything, if it is male and/or an inanimate object they have a perk to turn it into waifu. This also applies to husbandos and daughterus depending on the jumper and their mood at the time.
>>
>>48263747
If you get the HWC capstone would you know how to set the machine up to just work on the landscape and not cyborise people and animals, or would that require lots of work?
>>
>>48261450
>>48262371

See, I'm the one who made the Blazblue jump and even I'm not sure what it means. Blazblue is five kinds of bonkers.

In essence, you have to be acutely aware of your own existence at all times, or you don't exist, because of some quantum physics bullshit. Some kind of "I think, therefore I am" stuff.

From what I can gather, this means getting put in a vegetative state or a coma is a death sentence, unless you have another Observer to Observe you (or as one anon pointed out, a symbiote). Going insane might also kill you, if you go so nuts you forget you exist.

tl;dr blazblue is bullshit why did i make a jump for it it's so goddamn confusing
>>
>>48264468

So their better at dying, or is that just in comparison to dalek?
>>
>>48264548
You gave me a black hole gun; you are forgiven of all things.
>>
File: Husbando is a shit.jpg (113KB, 853x960px) Image search: [Google]
Husbando is a shit.jpg
113KB, 853x960px
>>48264520
It's also always important to tell those Jumpers that their husbandos and waifus will always be shit.
>>
>>48264491
>objectively better

Well maybe if nature didn't bend over backwards for one and do everything in its power to screw the other over, the latter wouldn't have ended up half as paranoid and spiteful as it is.

Elves were building cities when man was still prey for cats because elves get long lives and magic to do whatever they want with.

Does it justify much? No, but it made it inevitable. It just ain't fair is what it is.
>>
File: image.png (220KB, 500x597px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
220KB, 500x597px
>>48260713
If you want pure speed. For right now it'll be Friction Modulation. However it prevents you from doing crazy shit via manton limit. So you're not going to do this: https://youtu.be/53OyPYa7SEI

Arrowverse while soft capped at Mach 40, there is no hard limit. Being a conduit of the Speedforce allows you to cheat. It allows you to do stuff that wouldn't normally be possible.

Like vibrating your entire body to match the frequency of an object to pass through it. Increase the mass behind your punch by running fast and from a long distance away. Fire lightning bolts, dodge lightning bolts, grab ahold of said lightning bolt and throw it.

While you can't time travel until post spark outside of Arrowverse jump via Speedster powers. You can do everything else the other Speedsters can do outside of the jump. You could Y'know always combine the two, plus Omega Super Speed from X-men.
>>
File: image.png (4MB, 2105x3038px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4MB, 2105x3038px
>>48264590
Indeed.
Except mine. Mine are perfect in every way.

You know, minus the Stockholm Syndrome.
>>
>>48264521
I think that'd take some work, but it's doable. Pretty sure it was originally just a bug HWC never patched out because they figured it was a feature. Or because that's what Star Dream made it for in the first place, murderous computer it is.
>>
>>48264624
Nah even polished shit is still shit anon. Even yours
>>
>>48264468
Look, it's not that hard to find races that are actually better in every single way compared to typical humanity if you go looking for them in jump chain, but it's honestly just easier to make your own chosen race of people to inherit the earth from humanity.
>>
>>48264604
Was your ruling on Speedforce that you can do the stuff Barry/Zoom/Reverse Flash do in the show, even if it should require higher speeds because "Fuck You Physics I Have Speedforce"?
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 512x288px
>>48264641
Noooooooo
>>
>>48264624
Is that Master Morito?
>>
File: 1390040138220.jpg (39KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
1390040138220.jpg
39KB, 640x475px
So I'm looking at the Darksiders Jump.

And what happens if you go Drop-in, chose its whole tree [particularly the one that makes you into a maker]. Then picked the 100cp, and 400cp Demon perks?

Could I be a 42 foot tall demonic looking Maker? Because that would be sweet.
>>
>>48264690
The truth hurts.
>>
>>48264721
>Could I be a 42 foot tall demonic looking Maker?

Yes.
>>
>>48264710
I don't no know what that means, but given a cursory Google search, I'mma say no.

She's just an extremely chuuni probable lesbian.
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 600x759px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 600x759px
>>48264665
Yes. Fuck You Physics I Have The Speedforce.
>>
>>48264775
Well, all GuP are probable lesbians, so that's not saying much.
>>
>>48264789
Well, not quite all of them. Yukari is tanksexual, Erwin is Rommelsexual, Mako is too tired to care about anything and Saori is a straight boy.

But yeah, most are.
>>
>>48264781
>That bullet is moving too fast for you to catch it with no warning even with your acceleration.
Speedforce.

>Lightning is way faster than you how can you even track it let alone catch and throw it?
Speedforce.

>That person is basically frozen in time! They should be moving in slow motion or at least be able to notice that some strange shit is going on!
Speedforce dammit I have Speedforce, the laws of physics can go fuck themselves!
>>
File: 1452370425273.gif (3MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1452370425273.gif
3MB, 448x252px
>>48263280
>>
>>48264880
>>48264604

I can't tell if you're disagreeing, but yes -- those things (or at least the lightning) are literally what the jumpmaker gave as examples.
>>
>>48263280
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCQGQ5qBQTA
>>
>>48264403
No, I had a choice between killing all other Cursed Children or killing all humanity but the other cursed Children. I had to make a choice, and I made the best one that I could and saved the species.

>>48264426
You're a human. You can't hate the entire species unless you hate yourself.
>>
File: oi.jpg (82KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
oi.jpg
82KB, 600x338px
>>48259656

Dark Souls

Blighttown
Hunter of the Lost 100
Sense Evil
Judgement 250
Unbreakable 850
Red Phantom Form 1150
Orange Guidance Soapstone 1200
Sea Bow
Grand Conspiracy 1000

Took me ages to make this build but now that I'm looking at it I'm pretty sure it's the same as one I did in an earlier run.

Hunter of the Lost gets some neat stuff. Sensing evil and hurting guilty people more when fighting them is great. Tend to fight evil people a lot more than good people as well. Well, evil people and robots.

Red Phantom Form is an occasional boost to magic and damage. Got a lot of these, I'm guessing if I stick on all of these sorts of perks at once I'd get something pretty dramatic.

Looked at the other 50 CP stuff and I'm absolutely certain I'd get the most use out of the soapstone. Pretty much everything I see is going to get defaced with glowing writing.

Sea Bow is probably just going to get hung on the wall of the warehouse with other random stuff I got for free.

Grand Conspiracy means more monster preparedness. Means I'm going to get shot with a lot more arrows but not much else.
>>
File: 1438838706533.png (806KB, 732x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438838706533.png
806KB, 732x720px
To the anon asking for HUGE perks: I realized I fucked up at some places, here is an updated perk list of all the HUGE perks: http://pastebin.com/JjiPQ2mT

Please be aware that I have not taken the larger perks like the max rank Giant's Blood, nor dumped everything into 'Mr. Kozlov's Biological Enhancement'. That combined with the issue of jumps like Dissidia/Blame/FF12 being where they are, it's up to you to maximize huge. I maximized Vanity so the balance is in your hands.

But considering my current set-up thus far is 954'10" and it's not including stuff like Bismarck's, or Fortune energy or Devil's Brew or stuff... yeah.
>>
>>48261179
Moloch's razor is honestly a necessary pick up for any jumper. It's just too fucking strong. It wipes out entire settings.
>>
>>48265175
Red how long til you start affecting celestial bodies and having the revolve around you? Because I'm starting to see that happening soon.
>>
>>48265175
Wow, all this for me? Thanks, Red.
>>
>>48265188
>Moloch's razor
Is that from BlazBlue?
>>
File: Rowling Killed my Childhood.jpg (43KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
Rowling Killed my Childhood.jpg
43KB, 320x480px
>>48263280
>>48263640
>>48263663
>>48263676
>>48263721
>>48263808
>>
File: 1457558992144.png (54KB, 443x220px) Image search: [Google]
1457558992144.png
54KB, 443x220px
>>48265188
Eh. I never picked it up, I wanted to go for Spark stuff instead.

>>48265191
Never. Sizeshifting and alternate human forms are amazing, yo.

>>48265198
>pic related
>>
>>48264880
>>That person is basically frozen in time! They should be moving in slow motion or at least be able to notice that some strange shit is going on!
>Speedforce dammit I have Speedforce, the laws of physics can go fuck themselves!
I think that one's only a little off.
If Barry's top speed is Mach 2 and his reflexes/thought processes are proportionate, he experiences a subjective ≈54 seconds every second.

Someone walking at a normal pace would appear to be moving less than an inch per second.

Cars on the highway would appear to be moving at a little over a mile an hour.
>>
>>48265219
It's like she's read so much of the fanfiction it's broken her.
>>
>>48265165
I'm a dragon, stupid. Don't tell me what I can't do.

>>48265188
Only if you wank so hard your metaphorical masturbation ends with a flayed shaft.
>>
>>48265219
Wasn't that a hacker at work?
>>
>>48265165
The species isn't worth shit in Black Bullet though.

Saving humanity is like saving the fucking orks or the dark eldar in 40k, it's an indefensible position that no one takes unless they want to feel like a faux hero, while acting like a complete villain.

The jump itself recognizes this.

You did the wrong thing, but the world at large, the orks and dark eldar, will always look at you as the ones that saved them and enabled them in their cruelty.
>>
>>48265219
While I can see Orgypuffs being a thing, those tweets were a ruse, though I can't remember if her account was hacked or if it was a simple shoop.
>>
>>48265279
Dragons must be bullied.
>>
>>48265279
I'm sorry? I can't hear you over the sound of the laws of physics being enforced.
>>
File: 1435477971789.jpg (451KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435477971789.jpg
451KB, 1280x720px
>>48265219
There's no way that's real.
>>
>>48264040
I think Lovecraft had a complete draft of the jump. How much of it were you planning on using?
>>
>>48265285
Granted, she is the one who gave use Aberforth "literally fucks goats" Dumbledore as well as metamorphaguses
>>
>>48265304
Nope. Moloch's razor isn't nearly as strong as you think it is. In fact, it basically doesn't do anything, considering other settings natural laws are different to facilitate their bullshit and are internally consistent.
>>
>>48265307
>Isn't there a single normal person in this place?
Where do you think you are.
>>
>>48265165
>unless you hate yourself

Where do you think you are?
>>
>>48265219
>>48265307
I hope it is, that would be hilarious
>>
File: whipping around too much.jpg (90KB, 503x1109px) Image search: [Google]
whipping around too much.jpg
90KB, 503x1109px
>>48265307
Just as real as this one.
>>
>>48265341
Oh my fucking god, we get it. All the perks from all jumps don't do anything and are useless and we're all having badwrongfun.

Just shut the fuck up already.
>>
>>48265284
Why are you condemning all of humanity for Cairo?

>>48265370
Just establishing that these anons are misanthropes.
>>
>>48265284
It's not like the cursed children are any better. They just happen to be unable to harm others on as large a scale as humanity does because they're an oppressed minority and also all children. You know real life people engage in oppression and exploitation too, and yet dooming them all would be a bad idea.
>>
>>48265399
So THAT'S why Tonks liked him so much
>>
File: Snake-Love-Mice-in-Any-Form.jpg (121KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Snake-Love-Mice-in-Any-Form.jpg
121KB, 600x800px
>>48265165
>You're a human.
>Assumptions
>>
>>48265416
Did he hit a nerve, lad?
>>
>>48265434
You can't ever forget your first jump or what was before, anon.
>>
>>48265416
>All the perks from all jumps don't do anything and are useless and we're all having badwrongfun.

You're right, but you don't need to put it like that.
>>
File: G2KnwsT.jpg (249KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
G2KnwsT.jpg
249KB, 1200x720px
>>48264847
>>
>>48265451
There are Chains where you start as a non-human. Like that one Zergling chain.
>>
>>48265316
The companion supplement he created is being used wholesale, along with several perks being copied over. I'm also using his origins. Not everything from his draft is making it in, mostly because this jump is goddamn huge as it is.
>>
>>48265416
Just ignore him. He's baiting because he KNOWS it'll piss people off because he's pushing something completely opposite how everyone else does things.
>>
>>48265416
Okay first off? He's not me, if you think I am. Nor am I the "limitwanker" people have started getting antsy about, just someone who was actually around when Marvel Anon was talking about the perk.

Second of all, I don't appreciate you taking that logical fallacy here. Amazingly enough there is, in fact, a vast gulf in between "breaking entire settings" and "useless badwrongfun".

I never asserted Moloch's Razor was useless, in fact I agree used at the right place and time (near a Mass Relay, during Orikan's bossfight etc) it can make a world of difference. Only that even the most blisteringly argued argument is unlikely to enable you to become a reality warper.

>>48265417
This is a stupid assumption in the context of jumpchain. It's entirely valid for people to relate more to another species, or even to none at all. Honestly you come across as self-righteous and myopic, unless you're doing an in-character thing.
>>
>>48265188
>>48265341
This might be controversial, but maybe a 600CP Perk is neither bringing upon the end of the world/magic or doing exactly nothing at all.
>>
>>48265480
Don't even pretend that's standard or default.
>>
>>48265504
I never said it was? Just that it's a thing.
>>
>>48265451
>there are literally settings out there that can let you change the fundamental nature of your humanity on a biological and metaphysical level

Forgetting doesn't matter.

>>48265483
Again, not that guy. I know you mean the prick who thinks the Force Wall suddenly has a limit on how much force it can take, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 550x550px
>>48265479
>Kay
>unknown
LIES AND BLASPHEMY.
Special Relationship is the truest relationship.
>>
>>48265495
Anon, if you can't use a perk to break settings, it's completely useless. Get with the times.
>>
>>48265482
Looking forward to it!
>>
>>48265504
Why're you so butthurt about humanity being shit on anyway? If you love humans so much why didn't you stay on Earth? Plenty of humans right here, and look what we've achieved!
>>
>>48265451
>living in the past

>>48265429
What the fuck are you even saying at this point? The Cursed Children are just as bad, they just aren't as bad because they aren't, so it's fine to treat them the way they're treated?
>>
>>48265557
I honestly find you more annoying than the person I was arguing with. For the last time: Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, and if you weren't a fucking retard maybe you could wake up and realise sarcasm just doesn't work over the internet.
>>
>>48265576
It's not like cursed children are DnD monsters who are Usually Neutral Good being oppressed by an Always Lawful Evil species. They're a subgroup of humans, like any other. You can either wipe out that one oppressed subgroup or wipe out everyone else (incidentally taking out a variety of other minorities in the process). The deal to wipe out all the Gastrea is the morally superior option, unless you're coming into the jump already strong enough to save the world all on your own, in which case they're both bad ideas.
>>
>>48265498
It does exactly what it says it does. Which is either completely useless in that it does effectively nothing, or it breaks anything that functions outside natural law. Which is it? You can't claim some middle ground between the two, that's simply more wanking than either side does to come to their own conclusion.

Take a side. Or you're the enemy of both.
>>
Anyone have a list of all the time stop perks? I know of DMC and Dishonored.
>>
>>48265495
>>48265498

This might also be controversial, but it's possible that "breaking entire settings" may not refer to ending the universe. Like take nearly anything from a high-magic setting: ASoIaF is now effectively "broken". Or SupCom tech (which is by no means weak), which also "breaks" said universe.
>>
>>48265672
And the Touhou one. Lunar Dial?
>>
>>48265432
And people scoff at my Endowment build.
>>
>>48265672
Madoka as well. And DnD/Overlord.
>>
>>48265672
There's also Madoka and Touhou, and technically JoJo if you can steal ZA WARUDO.
>>
>>48265657
I was more than strong enough to do that and I let humanity eat its own shit. The morally superior option is to let humanity, cartoonishly, absurdly evil as they all are, fucking die. Killing humanity in BB is killing the fucking joker. There's no amount of moral grandstanding that can justify letting those fucks live to commit further atrocities against themselves and others.
>>
>42)Inukami
>Tamer

>Tamer
>Mage
>Talented
>Talisman Trained
>Detective

>Survival Equipment

>Terezi(Inukami, Air)
>Vriska(Kitsune, Earth, Water)

>Wanted

10 years devoted to ruthlessly depopulating the supernatural world of monsters. Also, I'm now a world class cheif who can make awesome meals for his wives, and that is sweet and adorable.
>>
>>48265672
Being a Xelor from Wakfu lets you do it, once you're strong enough.
>>
>>48265732
What's so special about human oppression of cursed children that makes BB humans uniquely worthy of genocide? Why aren't all the human worlds where the holocaust happened also better off dead?

And even if they are somehow worse, that's still no reason not to prefer controlling them to restructure their society over murdering them all.
>>
>>48265434
Ball pythons are cute. I wish mine was this adorable.
>>
>>48265219
>>48265399
I can't believe these posts.
Clearly fake.
>>
>>48265820
Sorry m8, if you or your waifu went 'Puff then group happened.
>>
File: hermione.jpg (462KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
hermione.jpg
462KB, 1280x800px
>>48265820
Meet new Hermione.
>>
>>48265672
Not exactly a perk, but Master of Magic has a spell for that.
>>
File: laughing chara.gif (58KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
laughing chara.gif
58KB, 500x550px
>>48265732
And then what?

Let the Cursed Children loose on another world as they wreak bloody revenge on people who did nothing to them?

Burn everything and leave the world dead and cold?

Do you honestly think you're any b e t t e r ?
>>
>>48265672
Overlord has a time stop spell, and apparently it even has countermeasures to them in Yggdrasil.
>>
>>48265692
I'm just going to point out:

1. The perk's effect specifically scales based on your understanding and explaination of the means by which physics are broken, indicating it's not an absolute effect.

2. The perk's listed feats are breaking down individual machines, rather than suddenly stopping all physics in a world from walking properly just by having a conversation. Implying you can't just yell at the universe to stop working, but rather have to explain individual structures' improper workings.
>>
>>48265911
Nah. 'The meek shall inherit the earth', or something like that.
>>
>>48265911
>Do you honestly think you're any b e t t e r ?

Also, yes. Of course I am.
>>
>>48265930
Even that's enough to break the setting though.
>>
>>48265973
And how many infants die in your purge? How many of the unborn?

>>48265958
There's how many Cursed Children? Certainly not enough to maintain a civilization.
>>
>>48266010
>There's how many Cursed Children?
Surely more than there were humans on earth just 10,000-20,000 years ago.
>>
>>48266010
Aren't all cursed children female?
>>
>>48265219
>>48265399
>CollegeHumor

You're gonna have to try harder than that to fool me.
I got eagle eyes.
>>
>>48265930

Just, so you know, I'm this anon: >>48265211

A quick (thank you) search reveals it's from Girl Genius. I was just saying that maybe the anon was not wanking as hard as it seemed.
>>
>>48266009
Well, I think that's a matter of opinion. I now realise we may have different definitions of "break the setting" because I personally think standing in front of a starship/dragon/biomechanical JRPG divine final boss and frantically explaining why the fuel cells should have melted long ago and the plasma shielding shouldn't realistically maintain a solid state and the whole thing is just too large to reasonably maintain structural integrity without being torn apart by its' own inertia-

-while the thing shoots you with like, a bazillion lasers is a terrible battle plan.
>>
This thread has a lot of hateful misanthropes today.
>>
>>48265930
Did you even read the post you're responding to, or do you think just spamming the same argument over and over again regardless of its relation to the topic at hand will make us agree with you?
>>
>>48266045
They are. They are a dead end.
>>
>>48266078
Noted, and sorry I missed your question.

>>48266053
>collegehumor

I wonder why I stopped watching them a while ago.

I know it's because I stopped finding their videos funny but I honestly forgot if it's because the new cast/scripts are shit or because I just grew out of it.
>>
>>48266096
So, you agree with the asshat that say it just doesn't fucking do anything at all then?
>>
>>48263747
>>The Loyal Retainers now split perks from companion imports evenly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFthK-nASDQ
>>
>>48266120
I did, in fact. See >>48266096.
>>
>>48266131
No they aren't. Their sex isn't a problem anymore.
>>
>>48266131
So basically that anon is killing two races then.
>>
>>48266153
Yep. That's what the people who save the cursed children do, and all because they're little girls.
>>
>>48266136
Don't put words in my mouth. I agree that you could ruin clarktech stuff/cause it to malfunction, my point of disagreement is simply whether it's "broken" when the effect still takes some time to build up strength. It's still hella useful when you can use it WITHOUT being in a direct fight.

This useless/broken fallacy is stupid.
>>
>>48266134
>sorry I missed your question

No, it's fine. The context of your post legitimately helped me find it more quickly.
>>
>>48263747
Woohoo!

>You're capable of rapid fire and can inexplicably "charge" your bow, giving
it a blue destructive aura as it flies.

Is "it" the bow or is that meant to be the arrows that get the aura?
>>
>>48266153
>>48266166
You two are really trying had to justify your hideous abomination of justice in saving humanity, and it's plainly obvious that you're failing, you know that?
>>
>>48266167
You said outright that even if you used it on something that breaks the laws of physics, it doesn't matter because you die trying as it breaks the laws of physics to kill you. This isn't putting words in your mouth, it's you backpedaling on something you said.
>>
>>48265882
Don't remind me. I'm still slightly salty.

At least they got the teeth right.
>>
>>48266136
Christ-why are we even bickering about direct battle utility? If the other guy meant, for example, you could "break" Mass Effect by finding your way to the heart of the Citadel and patiently droning on and on at the Catalyst until it implodes, breaking down or at least severely disrupting the Reapers' cycle than that's something I can agree it seems potentially capable of. It's just not something I see as universally broken when it still requires you to play it smart and be in a good position to leverage it at a lynchpin of the setting.
>>
>>48260920
Doesn't Q this also allow you to resist being directly warped, as in sure they could remove the ground you stand on but they couldn't just poof you out of existance? I mean besides shutting down their warping if you somehow get your hands on them. Scp has telekill alloy that shuts off reality warping too.
>>
>>48263747
Brows, can you clear something up for me?

>Star Knight (600 cp, Discount Star Warrior): Your skills with a single weapon reach a level where your abilities border on the absurd. With a sword, you can slash the air to create blades of wind or even a tornado that destroys all in its path. With a spear, you could create vortexes that tear up anything in their way. You could fire a storm of arrows with a single draw of your bowstring, or create shockwaves
with your hammer. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination.

Does this mean that with *any* single weapon I have such skill or do I choose a specific one? Could I, for example fire a storm of arrows with a bow and then create vortexes with a spear the day after? If it's a specific weapon, could I eventually train my skill with other weapons up to that level?
>>
>>48266258
Because nobody gives a shit about perks that aren't directly useful for battle. That isn't even sarcasm, you remember all that whining where people thought magic from MtA was "useless" because they couldn't directly fireball others in the face with their bare hands? Or how sometimes you have anons who think healing powers are for losers who should die in a ditch to let people with "real" powers take center stage?
>>
>>48266251
Except her teeth got fixed in the series, and she's playing an even older Hermione.
>>
>>48263747
Could you please add some sort of way out for the Halcandra location? It seems kind of unfair to just seal you off from the entire setting just because you rolled wrong.
>>
>>48266249
Please don't insult both my intelligence and yours by putting yet more words in my mouth. I said:

1. The effect is finite, scaling with how "scientific" and thorough your explaination is. You know, the thing mentioned in the perk itself?

2. I used the analogy of a fistfight with a spaceship to demonstrate why I didn't consider it BROKEN, not to indicate it was USELESS given the likely prolonged period of time needed to disrupt it in a confrontation. I never said it wouldn't operate as advertised, only that it's not an instantwin.
>>
>>48266270
No, it just lets you strip a reality warper of their power for the duration you are in contact with them.
>>
>>48263747
Should the "gravity" in the Vacuum Immunity perk be "air" or "air and gravity", i.e. come with the implied ability to breathe in space (BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!) or do I still need to hold my breath?
>>
>>48266258
>>48266304
I think he is arguing just to argue.
>>
>>48265882
>>48266251
>>48266298
The fuck are you on about?
>>
File: Q_This.jpg (28KB, 396x190px) Image search: [Google]
Q_This.jpg
28KB, 396x190px
>>48266270

Not as far as I can tell.
>>
Asking again, what are some good precognition and/or postcognition powers.
>>
>>48266341
The horrible play. They made Hermione that black actress.

Also the other anons are talking about how she has godawful teeth.
>>
>>48266341
Pic up there is actress, Noma Dumezweni, who is now playing Hermione, who was previously a white girl played by Emma Watson.
>>
>>48266360
Raildex
>>
>>48266341
The actress who plays Hermione in the play is black. There was lots of shit said about it on both sides of the debate, even though it shouldn't matter since isn't the first time an actor has played a part of a different race or sex and it won't be the last.

And then JKR said "Well, the books never SAID what race she was," implying that she was black the whole time.
Which is bullshit.
>>
>>48266291
I care, and I also like MtAw magic. I also don't care if I'm told I'm doing it wrong because I sometimes pick utility perks over direct combat perks.
>>
>>48266356
>>48266321
I was under the impression the maker had a thread ruling about it, it has been discussed in thread before. Im not saying I dont believe you just that I know it has been said before in the thread that it did that.
>>
>>48266360
Any D&D jump. The Valkyrie Chronicles, might be Profile, jump lets you see the future well enough to make Odin get after your ass.
>>
>>48266360
Kara No Kyoukai got one
>>
>>48266360
Raildex, Heroes, and Mage the Awakening time magic.
>>
>>48266405
Then find a quote that supports that.
>>
>>48266360
Eldar has one, Adventure Time has one limited to your death, ZnT has one that let's you see two minutes ahead.
>>
>>48266304
Where the fuck are you getting this bullshit?

I can see the argument that it's a scaling effect of how scientifically accurate and founded the basis for why something shouldn't work, but nothing there says that it 'takes time to take effect' or even that it's finite.

It's limited in the things you explain don't work, it doesn't take more explaining to break the same thing more, and it takes effect as you explain the things that don't work, not afterwards after some period of waiting.
>>
>>48266461
I think that is the time they were talking about: how long it takes you to explain scientific theories.
>>
>>48266461
>no limits fallacy
>>
>>48266455
Not him but fuck trying to find quotes on anything in jumpchain. Hours of digging and all you are gonna get is some shit screaming at you.
>>
File: tumblr_mp07g1XShL1r67cmoo1_250.jpg (48KB, 224x257px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mp07g1XShL1r67cmoo1_250.jpg
48KB, 224x257px
>>48258817
>Nana's Everday Life will be a +0 drawback. You can derail it at your leisure.

/JC/, tell me about the time you've protected that smile
>>
>>48266461
Because if it wasn't limited like that, it'd be too strong, and you should assume that it's weaker than that to match with the jumps internal balance.
>>
>>48266496
I don't even agree with that anon, but I need to fucking point you out and laugh at you because of how fucking retarded this argument is.
>>
>>48266461
>All you have to do is remind the universe subtly (By shouting why that won’t work) and they’ll actually start to succumb to natural law. While you can’t wish insanity out of existence, a Spark’s lava cannon will suddenly have to deal with convection, talking bears will realize they actually LEARNED how to speak after the brain enhancement, and there actually IS a simpler way to get coffee than starting by conquering Turkey. Of course, the more knowledgeable you are on the way the world SHOULD work the more effective this will be; shouting vaguely about Schrodinger won’t help unless you know WHY that temporal viewer is impossible.

Of note:

>While you can’t wish insanity out of existence

>a Spark’s lava cannon will suddenly have to deal with convection

>bears will realize they actually LEARNED how to speak after the brain enhancement

Apparently whatever you're trying to affect still works, it just no longer possesses the "required secondary powers" or may be retconned into working by the natural laws.
>>
>>48266501
I make sure to brush my teeth every day.
>>
>>48266520
Don't you know anon?

Anything and everything has limitations on what it can do that aren't mentioned anywhere by anyone besides people who didn't make the jump, and don't have any direct relation to the perk's actual capabilities, that you should just assume are there because I do, and I'm right and anyone who disagrees with me is clearly making a no limits fallacy in assuming a perk actually does what it's described as doing.
>>
>>48266555
So, what you're saying is, it doesn't do anything?
>>
>>48266501
She died frozen and alone in an alley after being made into a parapeligic, raped, beaten, and tortured. The last thing she does before freezing to death is bury a dead kitten using a ruler and her mouth.

I am taking that drawback, saving nana even if I have to go back in time and burning that fucking world to the ground.
>>
>>48266593
>lava cannon needs to deal with convection
>stops shooting lava because it melts to nothing before it can fire

That doesn't sound like "nothing" to me.
>>
>>48266593
Just stop arguing with them.

They always do this shit where they have to insist a perk doesn't do what it says it does, or that what it says it does is actually nothing at all and so the perk is worthless.

There's no point dealing with them.
>>
>>48266405
The reverse, kind of, the perk was nerfed from the first version. Not that I can get the first version of the pdf to show up for me, 4plebs somehow lost it so it 404's when I click on the pdf.
Though here is a link to Kotor talking about it, there seems to be a "discussion" about it in the rest of the thread.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/39674035/#39676232
>>
>>48266595
You'd kill them all to save one girl?

Even the babies?
>>
>>48265482
>The companion supplement he created is being used wholesale

Uuuh. Don't suppose some of those companions could be explained then, as to why they're so pricy / cheap?
>>
>>48266626
Thanks anon.
>>
>>48264452
What I noticed was that she keeps turning counter-clockwise as she dances but the bottom half of her body doesn't follow suit, and wondered how that was supposed to work. yes i know gif limits
>>
>>48266501
>/JC/, tell me about the time you've protected that smile
I championed the Kender.
>>
>>48266593
No. What I'm saying is: If you activate it the Flash grinds his legs down next time he runs or Wolverine can't regen from a drop of blood.
>>
>>48266498
Well, guess your out of luck trying to get us to believe someone said something then huh?
>>
>>48262559

>777

checkt
>>
>>48266634
Get over yourself, humanity isn't worth anything.
>>
>>48266634
Yes even the babies. Especially the babies. Read nana you will understand why.
>>
>>48266655
No, you said that they can do it anyway, the perk just retcons it so that it works according to normal physics now. Stop with your shitty backpedaling.
>>
>>48266663
Whoa, slow down there partner-I'm the one who first questioned some anon why he gave such a damn and even I don't think they're WORTHLESS, just not worth the effort the other guy seems to think they are.

I mean c'mon, I guess humans make for good cheap labour and entertainment
>>
>>48266663
What worth is having the blood of billions on your hands?

Isn't there another way?
>>
Quick question I've seen many people choose to kill all of humanity to save those cursed children but I never see them address any of the moral problems behind the idea. Such as the humanity they are genociding also contains little girls and boys not to mention infants and unborn babies. Presumably many humans are also innocent of the suffering of the cursed children thus killing even more innocents, not to mention the fact that humanity is many times larger than the cursed children so even more innocents will die than if you killed the cursed children. Even if you subscribe to the theory that humanity is irredeemable, the cursed children are a subgroup of humanity so they are also irredeemable they just don't have the opportunity to express it. Not to mention the evil nature of genocide as an act in itself wiping out the ancient culture and all the great achievements that happened and that could of happened. Thus in my opinion people who genocide humanity in an misguided attempt to saved the cursed children are a thousand times more evil than that humanity and should have killed themselves first before taking a single human life due to their moral standards if only they weren't giant hypocrites. Atleast each evil human confined their evil activities to less than thousands victims in scale.
>>
>>48266696
NO THERE IS NO OTHER WAY.

RIP AND TEAR. SLASH AND SHRED. EDGES AND EDGES AND MORE EDGES.
>>
>>48266682
Not him but just curious-how do you think the perk works in the context of Girl Genius? I trust you don't think it's intrinsically better than any other capstone in the scope of its' effect that it would let you obliterate every genius' works effortlessly?
>>
>>48266696
I'd kill the entirety of humanity for a good bagel. At least the bagel tastes good.
>>
File: 1445314238595.png (26KB, 200x159px) Image search: [Google]
1445314238595.png
26KB, 200x159px
>>48266341
Assuming it's just for the play, I could care less

>I am taking that drawback, saving nana even if I have to go back in time and burning that fucking world to the ground.
exactly
>>
>>48266657
Good try anon, here is a pity (you) because you tried.
>>
>>48266711
Fuck off, nobody wants your sarcastic bullshit.
>>
>>48266711
>EDGES AND EDGES AND MORE EDGES.

/thread
>>
File: waaaahahahg.jpg (201KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
waaaahahahg.jpg
201KB, 960x540px
>>48266707
tl;dr
>>
>>48266655
Bad example there.

The Flash, in most continuities (read: not Young Justice), has the sort of physics fuckery needed for his power to work as it does as an acknowledged and explained part of it, being the result of deliberate manipulation of the laws of physics as a result of his connection to the cosmic constant which rules over all motion.

Unless it shuts down his entire powerset, it won't actually do anything.

Wolvie's fucked tho.
>>
>>48266717
I trust that it does something at all and isn't a complete non-perk compared to anything else in the fucking jump.
>>
>>48266744

Excuse me for getting mad at the huge hypocrites that infest the thread.
>>
>>48266719
Eh, for baseline Earth I'd settle for an entire bagel franchise. I'd do it for a bagel for Black Bullet's humanity though; genocides take effort to carry out.
>>
>>48266719
So this is what power does.

If they're nothing more than monsters, to be exterminated - isn't that the same way they treated the Diclonus?

Doesn't that make you no better, doing the same thing for the same reasons?
>>
>>48266707
Ha. Nice one. Humanity is intrinsically evil in Black Bullet. Killing a person in that setting makes one inherently more good for removing their evil from the world.
>>
File: stereolaugh1468360123587.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
stereolaugh1468360123587.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>48266764
>>
>>48266779
Power corrupts anon.
Be it Jumper or human.
>>
>>48266791

I hate to tell you this but cursed children are also human.
>>
>>48266752
I know you do, I'm asking you what you think said effect actually is.
>>
>>48266779
Not him but I dont actually see anyone saying they are better than monsters. Just that they really like good bagels.
>>
>>48266779
No.

Because humanity is ACTUALLY, LEGITIMATELY EVIL, JUST CALLING ITSELF GOOD.
>>
>>48266682
>>48266555
>it just no longer possesses the "required secondary powers" or may be retconned into working by the natural laws.

No, anon, what I'm saying is that if there is a physics explanation, it'll use that. If it blatantly doesn't work according to the natural laws, it'll work in some way consistent to them or apply the laws to the effect after it's initiated.

The key word is *or*, which I used because of the given examples and the fact that such phenomena explicitly can't be wished out of existed. "Or" implies an alternative, anon.

The Flash, for example, can still run quickly, but it wouldn't be a pleasant experience.
>>
>>48266779
Lots of jumpers admit to being hypocritical monsters anon. Except banchi, he still thinks he is a hero.
>>
>>48266833
If some posters had their way, every fucking person would be a hypocritical monster. Even those few Jumpers trying to do the slightest fucking good they can.
>>
>>48266595
Who? What?

What even is this?
>>
>>48266894
http://manga.clone-army.org/nana.php
>>
>>48266749
>physics fuckery
>deliberate manipulation of the laws of physics

Unless he has absolute dominion over that cosmic constant, it should still work. From the perk description, it actually seems to enforce the laws of nature upon things that break them. You may interpret it differently, but I can't really see "reminding the universe... [to have something] succumb to natural law" as anything else.

>All around you, you see things with problems. Plans, inventions, and technology that just can’t work. Giant robots? Pumping lightning into people to give them superpowers? Toasters made into heat rays? All you have to do is remind the universe subtly (By shouting why that won’t work) and they’ll actually start to succumb to natural law.
>>
>>48266791
Prove it.
>>
>>48266779
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. - Lincoln
>>
>>48266707
I know nothing about the setting. Why can't you take these 'cursed children' and give them a new planet? Do you really have to wipe out one group or the other?
>>
>>48266813

If the children of humanity are also evil doesn't that mean the cursed children are also evil and thus not worth saving?
>>
>>48266912
Do I want to read this?
>>
>>48266936
Basically, it's just that the way the jump solves the whole 'you're all going to die 100%' problem is by giving you a fiat choice between killing all cursed children or killing everyone but cursed children.
>>
>>48266960

No
>>
>>48266960
Do you like suffering?
>>
>>48266971
Not really.

>>48266968
Ok then.
>>
>>48266962
>Not telling both to fuck off.
I am disappointed in you thread.
>>
>>48266962
So even if you separate both groups so they can live completely ignorant of the other groups existence, you die? Why do you die? Again, I don't know the setting.
>>
>>48266983
read, like, the last ~5 pages, that will give you the gist of it
>>48266989
neutral ending, checking in
>>
>>48266989
Not everyone's lategame by the time they roll it, anon.
>>
>>48258817
I want Diclonius daughterus! Controllable!
>>
>>48266808
>Spew diatribe about the laws of thermodynamics in relation to a machine that ignores them.
>The laws of thermodynamics apply, as they would in the natural universe, to whatever it was I was talking about as I explain them.
>There's no time delay, because that's retarded and made up.
>There's also no 'this breaks the laws of physics too much to enforce natural laws on without more explaining', because that's also retarded and made up.
Not
>Whatever you were shouting at continues to work as if nothing happened, but now it works according to real life natural law, effectively doing or changing nothing.
>>
File: 1265784010910.jpg (14KB, 275x175px) Image search: [Google]
1265784010910.jpg
14KB, 275x175px
>>48266779
>>48266801
I disagree, in some respects. A lot of times it's not power that corrupts people, it's people who corrupt power. Yeah that flies out the window when the power or transhuman upgrade in question is DESIGNED to completely fuck with the mind, but when it's just a straight body upgrade that leaves the person's personality intact, there isn't really an excuse. So basically >>48266927 in a nutshell.

It doesn't corrupt, it enables. In a way, power brings out who we are inside. If you decide to just axe people and fuck them up because they can't stop you, the power didn't turn you into an asshole. You've ALWAYS been an asshole, you just get to express it now. At the same time, if someone freaks out and tries their best to find a better way of using that power, that says a lot about the person as well.

tl;dr most times power only reveals who you are inside.
>>
>>48266989
Some of us jumped it early, or jumped it early when the thread was young and there weren't any solutions out there.

>>48267006
There is a virus spreading across the world that kills humans and turns them into monsters. If you can't stop that, the humans will die.

The Cursed Children are children born infected with the virus. They start out like normal girls but with animal-themed powers, but before adulthood they'll turn into monsters. If you can't stop that, the Cursed Children will die.
>>
>>48267017
Some of us chose to kill humanity anyway. It really doesn't deserve saving.
>>
>>48267043
Who hurt you?
>>
>>
>>48266913
Well, that first one depends on the time period, honestly.

Sometimes he's got full control over the Speedforce and would basically be God of Motion if he took things seriously, sometimes he just can't get enough juice to do whatever it is he wants to do because other Speedsters are using it.

Anyway, that's as valid of an interpretation (more valid than mine, really, considering how people view NLFs here) of it, since it's basically a question of whether your anti-reality warping (active enforcement of the natural laws) beats his reality warping (active bending of the natural laws) and moving at borderline arbitrary speeds and casually breaking the speed of light is a hell of a lot more impressive than a lava cannon or talking bears.
>>
>>48267006
The setting is a grimderp post apocalypse where you are surrounded by an increasingly unreliable barrier that keeps the Not Tyranids out of the few surviving cities. The barrier will fail eventually at which point the Not Tyranids will rush in and eat/kill everyone.
>>
>>48266889
I'm going to assume somebody's just a slight bit bitter.
>>
>>48267088
Not that anon, but aren't the Gastrea caused by a virus?

Surely by now there's enough bio-Perks in all of /jc/ to nip this shit in the bud?
Why do you have to make a choice in the first place?
Couldn't you just let shit play the way it would normally.
>>
>>48267077
I'd argue that you *could* affect him... if you were actually able to explain/react to him before he incapacitates you. Unless he's demonstrated resistance to that sort of thing.
>>
>>48267136
See >>48267041

Both parts of this post talk about what you asked.
>>
>>48267041
>>48267088
So move everyone to new planets and apply jumper tier medical care? Is it just a 'mundane' virus or is there something supernatural to it? If there isn't I should be good, if there's a literal curse I don't think I could solve it myself...

Actually, what ways do we have to break curses, /jc/?
>>
>>48267043
This.

People like to claim that the Cursed Children are just an oppressed minority and so it's okay to kill them on the grounds of the greater good, because by some leap of logic, they reason that because they're oppressed they aren't any better than the people that oppress them?

They're wrong though. Considering the fact that Cursed Children are not only forced to fight the enemies of humanity, die on their own due to significantly reduced lifespans, and still have to deal with humanity BOMBING THEIR FUCKING ORPHANAGES AND USING THEM AS MASTURBATION TOOLS.
>>
>>48267077
>>48267158

Oh, and I never said *which* Flash, so there is that.
>>
>>48267174
>All of humanity is Cairo
>All of humanity are part of the organizations utilizing the children.
>>
Rolled 94, 430 = 524 (2d595)

>>
>>48267136
Also as far as 'letting it play out'? Cursed Children can't just sit there and let it happen because they'll die, and Promoters could be infected and die, or be stuck in a world of monsters.

>>48267171
Like I said, some of us jumped it early. You can't do that kind of thing you describe out of the gate.
>>
>>48267116
Bitter is putting it lightly.
>>
>>48267193
>All of humanity are part of the organizations utilizing the children.
Yes, anon. Yes they are.
>>
>>48267136
A late game jumper could roll the fuckers or come up with all manner of solutions, but early-mid chain jumpers are going to have an issue with a world swarming with virus spread diet tyranids. Especially where every arc is basically "A bunch of Not Tyranids have gotten inside the barrier!"

>>48267171
If you are far enough into the chain where that is an option you shouldn't have much difficulty with the Gastrea.
>>
>>48267218
That's the equivalent of saying all human are part of the FBI.
>>
>>48267211
Sorry, I'm meaning for if I go there. Would this sort of plan work or is there something else I'd need to deal with?

>>48267219
Ok then, good to know.
>>
>>48267169
>>48267211
>>48267219
Eh.
Based on what little I know about the series (basically nothing beyond the posts here), I would just take a step back and let things happen as they will.

Normally I'd go by Spock's 'Needs of the Many' logic, but in this case maybe dead is better.

Some worlds can't be saved.
>>
>>48267174

You do realise humanity contains babies, children teenagers and good people. Are you seriously going to extend the actions of some evil people over everyone. Hell might as well kill yourself and everyone you know right now, after all these events happen in real life to real children everyday.
>>
File: [EXTERMINATUS].gif (282KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
[EXTERMINATUS].gif
282KB, 400x296px
>>48267246
So that's the plan?
>>
>>48267246
>Some worlds don't deserve to be saved.
ftfy
>>
How would Heat Vision from YJ do against Tyranids? Or Not Tyranids from other settings?
>>
>>48267261
>humanity
>good people
You don't seem to understand if you're putting those things in a sentence together. In Black Bullet, it legitimate doesn't.
>>
>>48267265
No, I wouldn't do anything.
Fight some Gastrea maybe, kill some bad guys, maybe.
I wouldn't try to save anyone, though.

>>48267274
Nah. I meant what I said. Assuming I had the power, I'd just go in there in fix everything, fuck those two retarded options.
>>
>>48267304

Bullshit. That means the cursed children are also evil. Not to mention the babies and children you are killing who are completely innocent and thus disprove you. In addition see >>48267193, what you have here is an evil organization, not everyone is to blame.
>>
>>48267304
You keep saying that, but I'm pretty sure the series doesn't have every single regular human actively be a piece of shit like you're claiming.
>>
>>48267288
I assume it wouldn't work very well. You might be able to kill some if you're not outnumbers too badly, but the nature of those creatures means you're going to be outnumbered.
>>
>>48266501
Evo Search For Eden
I wrote up my build and read through the jump, delighted by the Gaia companion reward. I then actually researched about the game itself. When I found out what the Bolbox actually planned to do to Gaia should he had won, that changed everything. I protect her smile everyday, and I feel a well of pity for the individual that chooses to try and take it from her.
>>
>>48267399
Huh, I thought it would be pretty good because it is a constant stream that could be swept across their horde.
>>
Why are y'all arguing with someone who is clearly either an idiot or a troll?

We could be talking about something awesome, like:

Jumpers!

Most of you have tried your hand or voice at music.
What do your albums sound like?
>>
>>48267360
You clearly haven't seen or researched the setting at all. Humanity in general is acting like piece of fucking shit in every fucking scene of the anime, and in the world a large.
>>
>>48266501
>implying I have any smiles to protect

Somewhere between "toothy grin of a hungry flaming honey badger" and "fanged grimace of a dragon who's just realized he can act with my approval" lies a fabled land I might never see.

Unless of course they're trying to protect my smile. But that doesn't make sense, does it?
>>
>>48267454
Because we don't dismiss people as trolls because they disagree with us like you always do?
>>
>>48267462
Prove it.
>>
>>48266501
Which character from the games is the Little Girl from Siren - Blood Curse based on? Trying to do research and stuff. Is she based on the little Monroe girl?
>>
>>48267454
>Albums
I'm not so crass as to release my music as a product.
>>
>>48267462
So the cursed children are also pieces of fucking shit, and thus the rest of humanity is completely justified in mistreating them, and are thus not evil, which means the cursed children are not evil, which means humans aren't justified, which means...
>>
>>48267454
What's an album? Is it somtehign you eat?
>>
>>48266360
Star Wars Force Sensitives have great precog as part of their package detail.
>>
>>48267022
>Whatever you were shouting at continues to work as if nothing happened, but now it works according to real life natural law, effectively doing or changing nothing.
Unrelated to your argument, but do we have any perks like that? An un-technobabblefier would be nice to have in some settings, just for my peace of mind.
>>
>>48267454
imagine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d82ukYXj52U Except having Actually Lyrics Being sung by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdyCykiXlIM
>>
>>48267502
Jesus fucking Christ, just stop posting this semanitc argument already, all it does is make you look like even more of a self righteous piece of shit than it's already clear you are from your preference for saving the many.

Go hug a fucking tyranid why don't you.
>>
>>48267026
This. So much this.

E.g. I jumped Resident Evil. I spent 300cp on myself and then the remaining 700cp went on making a whole bunch of varieties of "Dragonfruit Trees" (because the "parasites" look - sort of - like dragonfruit trees in their "dormant" stage) so I could freely distribute them in that and future jumps, breeding them further via Recettear's Shopkeeper perk. Translucent ones to reverse existing mutations. Bronze ones to improve your physique. Sapphire ones to improve your mental clarity. Emerald ones to give you healing factor. Amber ones to improve your reflexes. And so on.

All the amazing medical benefits that the horrible RE corporations false-promised, none of the horrible drawbacks and no need to mortage your family for three generations just to afford a dose. Because you could plant them just like a real Dragonfruit Tree and they bred true.

The vultures in Umbrella LLC were not amused.
>>
>>48267454
I may have taken that free perk in Macross, but it doesn't make me any better at coming up with lyrics.

Unless it does and I missed that bit.
>>
>>48267454
I use lots and LOTS of samples of various sounds that I have recorded throughout my travels, distorted and twisted to sound like proper instrumentation. Beyond that, it varies. I'm a fan of booming, throbbing bass lines, so those are pretty ubiquitous across my musical work (unless I expressly leave them out for contrast or other purposes). Experimenting with every musical style I come across in search of the "Perfect," composition is my preferred hobby when I'm not actively doing anything.
>>
>>48267471
>He doesn't deny being an idiot.
Reminder that arguing on the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics.
>>
File: Black Bullet - 08 - Large 04.jpg (231KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Black Bullet - 08 - Large 04.jpg
231KB, 1280x720px
>>48267475
Not that anon but, everyone in this image besides Enju was lynched and burned to death in the LN, blown the fuck up in a red mist in the anime.
>>
>>48267552
And of ourse you would have taste in music as shit as your taste in fashion.

>>48267454
Even with multiple perks for singing, I still can't carry a tune in a bucket. (Jumpchain must think it's funny)
And since none of my companions have vocal talents that quite match the tone and flavor of the rhythm section, I'm pretty much stuck with instrumentals. But that's okay, since instrumentals can still be metal as fuck.
>>
>>48267675
That's not humanity being assholes in general, that's just terrorism.
>>
>>48267601
So you're some sort of cosmic Jungle musician. Neat.
>>
>>48267675
>All but one of them was lynched and burned to death
...oh hello Lucifer, how are you doing today? What's that you say? Kill them all, you say? Sounds like a plan to me!
>>
>>48267675
Anon is being asked to prove every single human in the world is a piece of shit. A bunch of Cursed Children being murdered doesn't prove that, more than all those rapes in Germany prove that anyone but those Syrians are garbage in the real world.
>>
File: Little Red Singing Hood.jpg (72KB, 749x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Little Red Singing Hood.jpg
72KB, 749x1000px
>>48267454
I end up composing a lot of instrumental classical and rock music. I'm too nervous to be a vocalist, that's the wife's specialty
>>
>>48267729
That pic a cute.

Who is she?
>>
>>48267454
First, don't wave away people because you don't like their opinion.

Second, the only albums I've got are theme music collections of the wrestlers who work for me, with some singles for the really famous ones. Those just have licensed music.

The music I make myself is released for free on the internet, and... it's not popular, even with a silly amount of perks boosting my skill at it. Mostly because I take the term "industrial music" literally and use recordings of my factories as samples before slapping audio taken from female mukbang streams and some sweet synthpop tunes in there to tie it together.

It's fucking awful and I make sure to blast it as much as I can with my Veritech's sound system during fights.
>>
File: BANG BANG.png (1MB, 1210x1000px) Image search: [Google]
BANG BANG.png
1MB, 1210x1000px
>>48267748
Chris Yukine from Symphogear
>>
>>48267779
Chris is a cute and must be teased.
>>
File: 6pWoZjG.jpg (20KB, 207x164px) Image search: [Google]
6pWoZjG.jpg
20KB, 207x164px
>>48267729
>>48267779
>>
>>48267703
Okay. Here's something a little more ordinary.

A blind little girl, after poring molten lead into her eyes because her parents don't like her eyes, abandoned by her parents anyway, treated like shit by random people on the street, who steal what little she can get by begging, not actually giving her money but taking advantage of the fact that she can't see to give her shit like bottle caps, and beating her up, because whatever.
>>
File: Library.jpg (39KB, 971x104px) Image search: [Google]
Library.jpg
39KB, 971x104px
What are some perks/items like "Buy Menu" from Counterstrike or "Library" from Teen Titans that become more useful the sooner you take them in your chain? I don't necessarily "mean more powerful" or stronger with use. I mean stuff that's harder to replicate post-jump, though not necessarily "moar loot!!!1!". For reference:
>Buy Menu:.. you can just buy weapons on the spot...You are restricted to the weapons from Counter-Strike at first, but when you come in contact with a new weapon outside of the jump it is added to the menu.
>>
>>48267779
Tell me about Symphogear, /jc/.

Why is it so completely insane?
>>
>>48267022
Isn't there still a time delay in the form of you needing to explain everything before it takes effect? And the perk does say the more you understand what you're talking about the greater an effect there is.
>>
>>48267795
How'd she get her hands on molten lead in the first place?
>>48267805
What happens if you combine Macross and Symphogear?
>>
>>48267827
Magic anon. Magic happens.
>>
>>48267805
Son.

Let me tell you - as Kamen Rider Shojo. Symphogear is 90% of why this nonsense has gotten out of hand.
>>
>>48267795
I thought her parents poured the lead, then abandoned her.
>>
>>48267803
I'm a socialist, sorry.
>>
File: Zenbu Zenbu Zenbu.jpg (351KB, 3386x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Zenbu Zenbu Zenbu.jpg
351KB, 3386x1300px
>>48267805
Because three seasons worth of crazy occurs in one year at most, indicating you'll never not have a wacky singing adventure your entire time?

Also because singing magical tech girls is the best.

>>48267827
Well Delta is already the logical escalation so....
Even crazier i guess?

Also arent they both being animated by the same company or something, Satelight?
>>
God, does anyone else now feel like Black Bullet is boring, shit setting?

I could probably enjoy myself more in Twilight with the drawback that makes you both incapable of interfering with and always present for the plot points.

Black Bullet just feels like a setting that was made on the edge, by the edge, for the edge; being on edgy on the edge side, and having the power of edge across infinite edge dimensions.
>>
>>48267827
That's actually a combo of mine, together with Drakengard. Intoner from Drakengard means you can cast any spell through the medium of song. The Song of Your Heart in Symphogear means you can sing while doing other things, including talking, somehow. And importing my relic as a suit of armor in Macross so I can get it the Speaker Pauldrons upgrade and its various enhancements means that there is nothing in the world that can block out my singing. Not even the vacuum of space. I am a magic super idol singer, and no one can stop that!
>>
>>48267859
Explain?
>>
>>48267803
The Curiosity and Excitement songs from Aquaria. Loneliness depends on your Companions so you can pick it up whenever, and Autonomy is just a standard "gets stronger as you practice with it," but you will lose out on cool forms if you were going for one of those two and don't take it early.
>>
>>48267844
>Kamen Rider Shojo

What did you do NOW?
>>
>>48267880
Did you combine it with that star song thing from Fallen London and Song Magic from...Ar Tonelico, is it?
>>
So I'm all about using all parts of the bison and all that. leaving as little as i can to waste. But, other than just biomass, what can I do with the soulless bodies? (other than just raw biomass) And Innocent/civilian souls? Soldier/combatant and wicked souls have uses already. What else can i take? Equipment maybe? I'm not sure.
>>
>>48267488
yes
>>
>>48267923
Song Magic yes, Correspondence, no. Correspondence isn't really meant to be sung by anything not a star itself, I don't want to overload myself by using that power as rapidly as song would require.
>>
>>48258817
What about a companion option that makes Nana your daughteru? You could be a proper parent rather than letting her deal with. . . that.
>>
>>48267926
Use them to make soldiers.
>>
>>48267946
I mean, it wouldn't be too difficult if you were, like, an energy being.
>>
>>48267885
When they say "form" do they mean transformations/shapeshifting or do you get actual alt-forms?
>>
>>48267873
i do
>>
>>48267701
Considering that they are derived from the same subculture I'm not going to take That personally,you probably just don't like Japanese-style postpunk rockabilly.
>>
File: tinysmile.jpg (21KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
tinysmile.jpg
21KB, 300x415px
>>48267926
What do you need them for? Depending on the systems or techniques you're using, souless bodies could be useful as reagents in a potion, sacrifices in a ritual (especially one founded on sympathic magic) or like you said-raw materials for manufacturing a magic artifact, like how Caster turned Shirou into a projection device in one of the bad endings. Or heck, simply use them as art pieces if you have a macabre taste in icebreakers. Equivalent exchange-based systems can also grant you some resources quickly if you have enough. If you craft familiars/spirits, you could use the soulless bodies as hosts for them to walk around in public with. Or conversely, you could use them as prisons for binding spiritual entities for interrogation.

To extend the metaphor, a bison without its' organs and most of its' muscle still has some use if you're in the middle of a long winter.

>>48267873
As bad as it sounds, at least it's not Attack on Titan. Which is just...boring, even if it's technically less edgy. It's the less interesting grimderp manga is what I'm saying
>>
Rolled 446, 525 = 971 (2d595)

>>
What are some good perks for keeping calm in battle? I just want something simple and cheap to suppress off the ohshitimgonnadie reaction to finding yourself in a bad situation (surprise xenomorph ambush, caught in an avalanche, attacked by TLA death squad, etc)
>>
>>48268138
Helsing has one so you will Not freak out when you get hurt.
>>
I've a question about Tales of Symphonia homunculi and Gift of Chao, which states you can make robots so good the manifest souls; how do they interact?
>>
>>48268180
Your robot would develop a soul faster. The robot the perk is based on developed emotions and a personality eventually, just from interacting with people and having the main villain save her life. Gift of Chao would probably just mean that they'd be born a person instead of having to develop into one overtime.
>>
>>48268160
I'm more after a perk that will prevent me from freaking out _before_ the hurting can happen.
>>
>>48268138
Generic Western has a good one
>>
Anyone here ever jumped a setting for the sole purpose of waifuing a specific character?
>>
>>48268288
this is something pretty specific, I would suggest taking a couple of martial arts and willpower perks To gain self discipline and Combine that with military backgrounds. Such as the one in Helsing that makes you a war veteran coincidentally enough.
>>
>>48268330
Yes
Rosario Vampire, for Mizore.
>>
File: NoGameNoLife024.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NoGameNoLife024.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>48268330
Not quite, NGNL is pretty cool for other reasons too.
>>
File: delicious.png (112KB, 540x537px) Image search: [Google]
delicious.png
112KB, 540x537px
>>48256123
Ate so much candy I made the others in the hivemind sick.
>>
File: image.jpg (416KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
416KB, 714x1000px
>>48268330
Disney.
Of course, being able to chillax in not!Norway like a baller was nice too.
>>
>>48268070
I think they're transformations, which means they can be stacked with alt-forms.
>>
File: Miniwa.Tsumiki.240.1888369.jpg (20KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Miniwa.Tsumiki.240.1888369.jpg
20KB, 240x240px
>>48263747
> Hey, Konata, what if we gave you a background that is basically your entire modus operendi personified?
> ...

Kirby's Dream Land
> Age: 17 [Rolled2]
> Location: The Great Cave [Rolled5]
> Background: Haltmann Works Co. Employee [-100CP]
> Copy Power: Jet [-150CP]
> Vacuum Immunity [-100CP]
> Technician [Get a Freebie!]
> Loyal Retainers [-100CP]
> Royal Authority [-100CP]
> Void Magic [-300CP]
> Problem Solver [-150CP]
> Mechanization [-300CP]
> Code Cubes [-200CP]
> EX Mode [+200CP]
> Living Nightmare [+300CP]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgzVIn-klxU
Noble Haltmann, we adore him!
Noble Haltmann, we adore him!
Every day we wish him glory!
We implore you, dear Haltmann!
We implore you, dear Haltmann!
Bless our work and be at ease!

Well! This is... interesting! I guess I'm an advance scout or something.
Of course, it turns out this world has met with some difficulties, but that's okay! Your Haltmann Works Company representative is here to help!
We'll start by taking over this cave, slamming down some barriers while we're at it, and then expanding until we can reformat this place with the Star Dream.
Or until we find the person responsible for this mess and club him a good one. I might need some help with that.
I'll start with this knightly looking fellow over here, he looks pretty impressive.

Shame, though. Despite hearing tales from the dream denizens, and despite looking far and wide, I haven't been able to find any trace of this one they call "Kirby".
>>
>>48268379
Who was your Villain? I chose Gaston
Because Gaston trying, and failing, to chase Elsa amuses me.
>>
>>48268423
The Evil Queen.
I figured it would be a nice mirror to my queen.

Also, I wanted to see her reaction to Sebastian for reasons that I cannot recall.
>>
>>48268299
>Cool Headed
Not sure about that last line or what it's a reference to, but thanks anon!
>>
File: Power of the Sun!.jpg (159KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Power of the Sun!.jpg
159KB, 1280x720px
Would Stellar Fusion from Worm let me do pic related? If the star is so small that it fits in the null heat zone would the surroundings be fine? Could I use it like a Rasengan, only burning what it touches since it is contained by the null heat field?
>>
>>48268478
Why is that man naked and holding a fireball
>>
>>48268527
He had to take all his clothes off because of how hot it was.
>>
>>48268527
He has human souls and ultimate power.
>>
>>48268527
Because he just finished eating God.
>>
>>48268555
Don't we all have that?
>>
File: -.jpg (238KB, 900x712px) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
238KB, 900x712px
>>48268099
That's the thing- I'm just out of ideas of what to do with the things. Can't shake the feeling i'm still being wasteful.
>Use dark binding on combatants, but that leaves their meatbag. Reanimated bodies can't move between jumps.
>I guess it could be useful for peasants just as soul-cannon fodder, or general power boosts for supernatural angels/demons, or general bargaining with the supernatural.
>Then there's potential psychic energy wasted, or is that not a thing? Psykers can let daemons into realspace after death, but that's 40k, so maybe?

What systems (apart from biomass related stuff like prototype and zerg) could use such physical materials in mass amounts? Thinking very large scale, anywhere from 5 bodies to approx. 4 billion.

And I've been using them as art and icebreakers for years already, who knew fallout raider decor could get so drab after a while. Thanks though, great idea.
>>
>>48268527
He's only shirtless and that's Father from FMA:Brotherhood after absorbing the power of god, demonstrating his power by making a mini sun.
>>
>>48268527
He just stole the power of his setting's god and has created a miniature sun as a display of force. He is naked because he just created a new body for himself due to his old being too shit for him to tolerate.
>>
>>48268561
>human souls

Some of the more morally questionable of us might.
>>
>>48268595
>Most of us might.

FTFY.
>>
>>48268400
Wow, you ruined everything with drawbacks, and then proceeded to do your damnedest to make things worse. I'm impressed.
>>
>>48268609
>Some of us might,
FTFY
>>
>>48268478
Probably, if you're strong enough.
Though there is a perk in HunterxHunter that is literally the sun in your hand trick, and that might be better than using a shard if you're just doing it on a whim.
>>
>>48268595
So you don't have any human souls at all? Not even your starting one?
>>
>>48268684
Well, I have a soul, singular. For others, I adopt something of a "catch and release" policy.
>>
>>48268684
>Thinking you still have your starting soul.
Did you really think this ride was free?
>>
File: time.jpg (143KB, 540x636px) Image search: [Google]
time.jpg
143KB, 540x636px
>>48268684
I traded it for a Pokemon one. All I had to do was climb the Destiny Tower.
Thanks Arceus.
>>
File: image.jpg (170KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 1024x768px
So for my Biker, I want to basically have Ghost Rider's bike as a Stand. Riding up walls, flaming tracks, phasing through buildings...etc.

I'm horrible at building these things.
>>
>>48268672
That one has a bit of an issue, the canon user is able to manifest a heat proof suit to protect himself and the one you buy doesn't include that.
>>
File: tsumipeek.png (296KB, 480x290px) Image search: [Google]
tsumipeek.png
296KB, 480x290px
>>48268618
Worse is a matter of opinion. I consider people being mindless mini-heartless to be worse than cyborg forests.
Besides, my orders are very clear. If it weren't for extenuating circumstances, I wouldn't be interacting with the locals at all.

The truth is, I probably won't be expanding beyond the Great Cave all that much, once we get rid of Nightmare. I'd like you to imagine the initial gradual-expansion-until-we-fix-the-problem as less rabid consumation and more like actually legit teaming up with people because I'm ACTUALLY trying to get rid of Nightmare.
So, I imagine myself as becoming more like a "faction" as opposed to a ruler of Popstar, like how Metaknight and Dedede have their own factions. Between the three of us, we should be able to stop most problems without Kirby.
You know, the ones that aren't instigated by Metaknight and Dedede themselves, anyway.

So, I'll have my cave, and Dedede will have his castle, and Metaknight will have his ship, and it'll be fine and everyone will get along.

At least until Haltmann shows up.
Then things get FUN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4op6S2MHHo
Noble Haltmann, we adore him...
Noble Haltmann, we adore him...
Every day we wish him glory...~
>>
What are all the soul stuff perk?

I'm specifically looking for stuff that lets me produce souls, things to mess with them, and uses for them after I've made them or messed with them.
>>
>>48268816
That is a good point, I was just looking at it as adding another 'bad guy' to the already warped world. Carry on then.
>>
>>48268849
Tales of Symphonia
Evangelion
Soul Hackers
Demon Souls
Dark Souls
Type-Moon Magecraft, or HSDW
Some of the Final Fantasy jumps
Dresden Files
Wheel of Time
Minecraft
Supernatural

There are some others, I'm sure.
>>
>>48268849
Produce: Ring of Brass (Fallen London), Third True Magic (Nasuverse), Cloning, A Heart to Call My Own (Kingdom Hearts)
Mess with: Heart Aspect (Sburb), Here we are (Undertale), Spirifers Spoon (Fallen London)
Uses: Horcruxes (Harry Potter), Fuel (Soulfire from Dresden Files for example), becoming a Judgment (Fallen London).
>>
>>48268578
>Reanimated bodies can't move between jumps.
Nonsapient undead should be fine in your warehouse/loot transport of choice.
>>
>>48267922
WELL...

IT TURNS OUT... There's a thing called X-Drive, see. A mode / form locked behind 3,001,655,722 locks, that empowers a Relic in a few ways: A) granting it energy wings capable of flight in both atmospheric & space environments; B) telepathy between other Relic Users; C) supercharging all of a Relic's statistics & abilities - including it's emotional empowerment and evolutionary capabilities.

I want you to focus on the C) line, as canonically - the Relics have changed over the course of the Symphogear series after a User has underwent X-Drive, as a result of the supercharged evolution. I would explain more, but I'm worried the Jump-Maker is going to kill me.
>>
>>48266140
Isn't that exactly what everyone was doing. Now it's just explicitly stated.
>>
>>48266140
Guess what, bitch? She realized her mistake and fixed it - exactly because of you and similar people's dumb abuse.
>>
File: Dakkagirl.png (2MB, 1280x950px) Image search: [Google]
Dakkagirl.png
2MB, 1280x950px
>>48269069
For shits and giggles as a third party let me explain how night and day X Drive is compared to normal usage

This is Ichival's armaments normally
>>
Is it worth it to take "Screw You, Kyubey!" in the Madoka jump?

I've watched the series, so no need to remind me about soul-gems and the like.
>>
>>48269220
If you watched the series, you already know the answer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_SV5yQooVg
>>
File: Ichival X GX.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ichival X GX.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
>>48269218
Here's its X Drive in GX
>>
>>48269220
depends on if you have a way to purify your soul gem or not. If you have means and ways of dealing with things, taking a kyubey powered background may be the best bang for your buck. If it is an early jump, you probably want to say screw you to the little monster.
>>
>>48269220
Yes. Two reasons. One, Kyubey is an alien critter with questionable goals beyond halting entropy. Two, this way you can still cut a deal with him if you choose.
>>
>>48269128
Well, I wasn't doing that. Not bitching about the nerf, but unless I missed some clarification from a year ago, it WAS a nerf.
>>
>>48266140
>Giving any valuable abilities to to waddle dees
>>
>>48269254
So it turns her melee?
>>
>>48269297
You shoulda seen him before, trying to turn them all into Space Marines.

Had the audacity to go for Ultramarines, on top of THAT.
>>
>>48269247
>>48269282

Is there any reason why "Light My Way" from Kingdom Hearts shouldn't be able to purify my soul gem?
>>
File: gundam dendrobium.jpg (156KB, 1200x830px) Image search: [Google]
gundam dendrobium.jpg
156KB, 1200x830px
>>48269301
It's more of a Gundam Dendrobium

As in: More of all things that go boom, pew, and bang
>>
>>48269290
Oh boy, here it comes.
>>
>>48269254
Uh...

Context? Are those lazer-cannons?

and why's X-Drive relevant for this poozer? >>48269069
>>
>>48269325
It's just that I can't see anything on her that looks like it could shoot.
>>
>>48269310
He created an entire Ultra Incompetence Chapter!?!?!?!
>>
>>48269314
I don't know the perk(haven't read the KH jump yet) but it wouldn't surprise me if it was a workable option.
>>
When?
>>
>>48269325
Why is there a Gundam strapped to the front of that warship? Does it serve a purpose or is it just a stupid looking cockpit?
>>
>>48269341
If i could just find the stupid webm of the S1 version where it pretty much produces a shitton of high paylod missile's i would totally post it

>>48269336
Yes, probably

Also because if you could find a way to get the energy to reliably in your super mode all day erry day it'd be pretty crazy?
>>
>>48269353
Now.
>>
>>48269348
I'd say it probably would. Here's the relevant part of the description:

>With practice you could learn to weave protective shrouds of light that can stand up to ridiculous amounts of damage but are incredibly taxing to keep up, or use your light to drive out corruption and taint - note that this will of course be increasingly more draining upon you the more powerful the corruption is.

It's geared for such things.
>>
>>48269353
When not?
>>
>>48269368
The Denowhatever was meant to be a support platform that would basically turn the Gundam into a mobile armor.
>>
>>48269220
I chose Survivor, myself.
But if you pick Screw You, Kyubey, you can basically turn it into a vacation jump.
I dunno, it depends on how important it is to thumb your nose at Kyubey.

Also, if you wanted to game it, the jump says Kyubey will be after you to make a "real" contract... so if you were willing to do it, you could probably wish for something cool.

>>48269282
With Cheat Mode from Minecraft you could just duplicate Grief Seeds.
... or with the Wondrous Pixel Transmogrifier, you could scan a Grief Seed, use it to purify your Soul Gem, and then use it in the Transmogrifier to create a new, fresh Soul Gem.

>>48269314
I am not 100% sure how purification works with that. If it involves punching things or shooting them with lasers, you probably don't want to do that to your Soul Gem. However, if just involves laying hands on something, it would probably work.
However, I'm pretty sure Kingdom Hearts tends more towards the former than the latter.
Maybe should ask the jumpmaker how that works, or if you can fanwank it.
>>
>>48269384
Sounds like just the thing. Personally I like using Iji nanomaster to eat the corruption(turn it into nutrients, the perk says it can eat pretty much anything but water, and specifically calls out magic as something it can eat)
>>
File: Tsumiki.png (138KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Tsumiki.png
138KB, 450x450px
>>48269425
> a new, fresh Soul Gem.
I mean Grief Seed.
You could use a Grief Seed filled with corruption to pay for a new, fresh Grief Seed.

Damnit, I double checked the first instance of the word Grief Seed because I made that same mistake, and then I fixed it, and then it SLIPPED THROUGH ANYWAY.
>>
>>48269425
yep, there are lots of ways to defeat kyubey's little plan locally(as in for yourself) of course, that actually aids his plan in the long run because he can hold you up as an example and say "see, this one has been a magical girl for ages and is doing fine, you'll be fine, make a wish."
>>
>>48266501
I'm going there and protecting that smile. Then when everyone turns on me for it, because the world hates her that much, I'm going to give them one warning. Across the world every form of media, even the fucking written word and my own telepathy, will show this warning.
"Continue on this path, Humanity, and I will activate my various means of Evil detection before scouring the Earth of all that ill in this sick fucking world."
I'll already be in my Angel form from my time in Overlord. When they call my bluff, as they think it to be, I'll open my Sight to this horrible world. I'll never forget what was seen during the purge, but that's the point.
This isn't about me. It's about them.

>>48269290
Nah just something most people were already doing. Like the Space People the Dees are a collective whole that can get shit done if you give them time, though it will almost always be entertaining The Waddle Dee army will do whatever you tell them to do, but don't expect it to be timely nor nice looking. They're really good at eventually completing the job but a ton of slapstick comedy usually ensues before they make it to that point..
>>
>>48269368
It's a cockpit. Basically the escape pod is itself a mecha, for redundancy.
>>
>>48269425
>>48269453
theres a fun thought, what happens if you copy your soul gem? do you get an additional soul? Same with the HP horcrux. Could be a fun thought for the soul shenanigans people. If it worked you could out soul the monster cat from soul eater.
>>
>>48269425
>I am not 100% sure how purification works with that. If it involves punching things or shooting them with lasers, you probably don't want to do that to your Soul Gem. However, if just involves laying hands on something, it would probably work.

In this case I think it's the latter, as the perk specifically lists those as separate abilities, "drive out" doesn't really imply physical attack, and the accompanying picture shows Mickey expelling darkness with a sphere of light.
>>
>>48269477
Threatening them will only embitter them.

That's how animals respond to threats. They snap and snarl and lash out if they can't run away.

It's an innate, core instinct of all animal life. Even the cornered rat will bite the cat, rather than bow to its whims.

That's all you are to them - a predator come to hunt them for the taste of their flesh.
>>
>>48269468
Can he prove it, though? Can't I just deny it or limit my exposure/talk to the others when he's not around?
>>
>>48269336
Essentially, I'm in X-Drive whenever I activate my Relic as a result of a few decisions - such as making two Orgels to implant in two super-powered organs (or appendixes as >>48269218 calls them).

I'm trying to figure out what limit there is to this, but I know the supercharged evolution has fucked with the Tri-Memory Driver and the Memories even more than just the Symphogear's Evolution + Akame ga Kill Upgrade.
And then there's the fact that Karma Chameleon's likely buggered something too.
>>
>>48269550
You could absolutely do that. Magical girls have an amazing capacity for stealth, given they look completely normal most of the time.

I don't think Kyubey ever tried to out a magical girl without her consent, though, so if he tried he'd probably have more sinister plans than just pointing at you as a successful rolemodel.
>>
File: DRINK.gif (3MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
DRINK.gif
3MB, 384x216px
How do I Maximum Bad Idea, /jc/?
>>
>>48269520
I know, that's what I want them to do. I want them to lash out at this 'Avenging Angel' and become so much fodder before my scythe. I want them to show that they aren't redeemable, and then I will scorch the earth with my power leaving only those who my Sight shows to be good or upstanding. Hell the amount of 'evil' people I'm going to end up killing may disestablished entire populations but I don't rightly care about that earth at all.

I have survived most of what that girl went through, but I broke not once but many times over the years. If it was to protect her smile then I'd start a Jump just to do so. The first jump being me shielding her with all that I can muster in that world and each after being me trying to make the worlds better, brighter places for her. I have this thing about broken things and fixing them. I just can't stop, no matter the fact that my fingers are bleeding and I don't have the tools I can't stop trying to make things right. But as the Jumper I have that ability that I lack, the tools and skills needed to fix basically anything given time and effort. As the Jumper I have become a Scientist, Mage, and Philosopher but most of all I collect broken things and put them back together, as a homage to the fucking idiot I truly am.

Because when I went to Psychonauts it was an afterthought jump, somewhere in the mid nineties I'd felt nostalgic. I traveled through my mindscape via Astral Layers from Psychonauts. I kept traveling, passing by my other selves. I stopped when I reached my origin, my very core psyche from before all of this shit, and all of it's alterations throughout my years of life. A True Council of Me.

It was there that I met with the reason for my obsession. A little boy trying to fix a girls porcelain, simply because it was the last thing his sister had given him before she'd been taken away. No matter what he did, the paint kept fading and it was like watching a Doctor loosing a patent for the very first time.
>>
>>48269784
Give space age tech to the sparks from Girl Genius.
>>
>>48267026
That's how I know I'm just a troublemaker. I'm not a hero, or a god, or a monster. Just someone who plays it by ear and likes people.

>>48267454
No two songs sounded the same. I just kind of meshed together a bunch of influences and worked with a different artist or group every song. It's a lot of fun.
>>
>>48269784
Import people with sparks from Girl Genius into Worm as tinkers.
>>
>>48269789
And what happens when the lights fade from your Sight? When the lights in the hearts of those you deemed worthy die - because you deemed those they loved unworthy?

Their parents. Their siblings. Their children.

When they come for vengeance, will you cut them down, too?

That's the question you have to answer for yourself - for every smile you protect, how many hearts are you breaking?

Once upon a Jump, I decided "nobody will miss Ragyo, she wants to feed the whole world to the Life Fibers!"

As it turned out, even she had people who genuinely cared for her.
>>
>>48269926
>That spoiler.
Nui isn't people.
>>
>>48258817
>>48266501
>>48266595

I just finished it, and that was incredibly disheartening. Like damn, who writes that kind of thing for fun?
>>
>>48269844
>Agatha Heterodyne as an M&E Tinker
>Fran Madaraki as a Medical Tinker
Who else for AI and Reverse Engineering Tinkers?
>>
>>48269988
Hououmaru is, though.

So's the mob of suddenly-unemployed REVOCS employees I ended up swamped in.

It wasn't fun.
>>
>>48270005
The yandere AI from Gravity Falls for the Programming and Computer Science one.
>>
>>48269936
>Share your waifu
No one here does that or thinks it's a good idea. It's like the only thing we agree upon.
>>
>>48269926
Revenge isn't justice, anon.

If they're angry at you for saving your life, they either need help or they can be ignored.
>>
>>48269926
That's the thing about me that I don't think you understand. For every smile I protect and infinite number of hearts breaking means nothing to me. I'm not Dresden or any other MC who has a better way out. I will fix what I can, what very little I can, and the rest can be left to nature. My Sight is only there to force me to Remember that I did this Knowingly. That is the difference in our states other Anon, I know that I'm broken but that broken boy within me is the only thing I never felt the need to fix. I am a horrible person, never claimed to be Justice-Anon's long lost brother. I am unreasonable and I only care for the things I care for. So when the world falls it shall either be stopped by my hands as I protect that smile or it will be my hand that dyes the world crimson in defense of that smile.

>>48270047
Personally, I never said it was.
>>
>>48270045
In this thread alone.
>>48255454
>>48268354
>>48268356
>>48268379
>>
>>48270073
>This edge
Sheesh, turn down the chuuni man.
>>
>>48270073
Now I've idea which anon is which. Are you me? Am I you? What is this cruelty?
>>
Rolled 201, 411 = 612 (2d595)

>>48269994
Middle-aged japanese men, most likely.
>>
>>48269926
I try not to kill if I can avoid it. But if it comes down I'm not afraid to. And I'll face those consequences. And those who relied on them? I will try to help them as best I can.

>>48270010
Hired them for my Fashion Company, then handed the reigns over to Satsuki.

>>48270088
Anon most likely assumed you meant "Shared your waifu with another person"
Not "Told people your waifu's name"

>>48270073
Well spoken, I might disagree with your methods, but you do you man.
>>
>>48270094
Eh, it's not *that* chuuni.
>>
>>48270073
Also
>Justice-Anon's long lost brother.
You don't want to be my brother. He's a drug-addled shit-head who last I checked was in prison.
>>
>>48270094
The edge will help him mamoru that warai, man.
>>
>>48270045
>>48270113
Not even share your waifus with your other waifus?
>>
>>48270153
Cross-waifu contamination? Nah, man.
>>
>>48270153
I'm possessive. So no.
>>
>>48270153
Honestly it's more of a thing of if you are sharing your waifu with others or otherwise slutting it up, you probably shouldn't talk about it in thread.
>>
>>48270175
>Possessive
That's not justice
Yes, yes, I know what your name actually stands for, but c'mon, that joke HAD to be made.
>>
>>48270199
His name stands for something?
>>
>>48270199
I love the joke anon. It's a classic, I've been hearing it ever since I took up the name. It makes me smile.

Yes I know it isn't Justice. But I ain't perfect. I don't like to share.

>>48270217
It means "That asshole who won't shut the fuck up about Justice". Because WAY back in the beginning of /jc/ I would not shut the fuck up about JUSTICE!. In all caps and with the exclamation point.
>>
>>48270199
>>48270217
I'm pretty sure he got the name because he was very distinctive in his posts always talking about Justice.
>>
>>48270217
He'd shout JUSTICE! and generally have a good time early on, but the thread has a bad ear for jokes.
>>
>>48270094
I do apologize, but I've just went through that entire sick thing and it put me in a terrible head-space. And since it is the boards fault I thought I'd let it out out here. It is true though. I could see myself going down that path, if it weren't for all the little societal rules.

>>48270132
I meant more along the lines of your objective is to igonre the persona that comes most naturally to you, for good reasons, whilst doing Justice. My Jumper does what he wishes with a broken mindset and cares nothing for things other than what he cares about, so I literally can't 'do' true Justice as that takes an impartial soul. In my canon if I were to ever met the Renigade Jumper it would be someone like Shirou's Archer and the results would likely turn out the same.
>>
>>48270169
>>48270175
But what will they do when your're not around if not each other?
>>
>>48270153
Nope. I like a harem revolving around me, not a polyamorous mess.
>>
>>48270275
>What is companion space
>The only thing I can think of to do in my spare time is fuck
>He doesn't keep his waifus close and safe
etc etc
>>
>>48270248
I'm aware. I was making a joke. Because I hate my Brother.

>>48270275
Depends on them. Alice likes to sleep, Trisha plays pranks or reads, Akitsu doesn't leave my side if she can help it, etc.
>>
>>48270291
Then let me laugh with you. All this edge is going to make me go watch a sugar rush anime. Any suggestions that happen to be jumps. I'll post a build next thread of it if so.
>>
>>48270354
Overlord, the vidya not the anime.
>>
>>48270366
Already played it and how is that Sugar Rush?
>>
>>48270403
My apologies I can not into reading comprehension.
>>
>>48270427
No offense taken.
>>
>>48263747
Can you let people borrow your copy power hat?
Thread posts: 687
Thread images: 97

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.