[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #944: The Gods Are Watching Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 541
Thread images: 42

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48183857
>>
I'm reading about those Decans last thread, and man, whoever made them really hates Gemini. The only ones with a good description are the last 2 days because they bleed into Cancer.
>>
>>48191210
Godbound jump when?
>>
>>48191222
YOU FOOL. Now butthurt Gemini anon will post 50 times about it.
>>
1. Can the mother box you get in the DC jump interface with technology like they normally can or is it just a computer/first aid kit?
2. If yes and granted Font of Knowledge from Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part1 via sacrificial bestowment could they function as an Xtreme memory?
3. a companion with Sting and a companion with Reverse engineering shards from worm are probably having a kid soon would Any of the following be appropriate for a second generation trigger?

>> 1.an inverted/defensive version of sting in which their own molecules are folded inwardly through infinite dimensions 2.knowledge of mechanical parts principles and applications,along with an internal CAD like thought process but not the design or construction of these parts i.e. Think master builder vision from the Lego movie, or jury rig from Ben 10 3. a version of Sting That doesn't work on objects but rather the person themselves And does not work downward,includes absolute kinesthetic sense and control 4. the Psychological equivalent of reverse engineering allowing them to glean information about a person by looking at them and say exactly what Is necessary to manipulate the other person into doing what they want as well as make the other person think what they want.
>>
>>48191239
I am butthurt Gemini anon though. I just wanted to remark on these Decans since it's interesting. Also I can't figure out the second link very well since it doesn't list dates, just suites.
>>
>>48191210
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck0Og8QnWbM
>>
What would you say is the most efficient magic system, in terms of mana expenditure?
>>
>>48191349
Tales of Vesperia, no internal energy has to be utilized. As for external energy they found their grand unified theory of magic, so efficiency is pretty simple, and some of the system actually seems to somehow function with a net gain.
>>
>>48191371
Doesn't their magic slowly drain and kill the world, though?
>>
>>48191349
Skyrim maybe? With the right gear you stop using magicka.
>>
>>48191378
Drain? no, excessive aer levels damage things, in ways that can actually be fixed, but there is nothing about it actually killing the world through draining it.
>>
>>48191391
I just remember them going out of their way to destroy and stop using magic at the end of the story for fear of it draining the world.
>>
File: 1453417451540.jpg (835KB, 986x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1453417451540.jpg
835KB, 986x1000px
>>48191371
>No internal energy has to be utilized.
>MFW internal energy has to be taken from outside sources anyway, and while possibly not as efficent you can calculate how much energy you have expended.
>MFW anon is ushering an age of darkness through entropy
I know a Londorite when I see one
>>
>>48191349
>>48191382
Magic users in Dragon's Crown can generate mana by casting low level spells. There's a perk for it in the jump too.
>>
>>48190910
Sorry, the archive happened before I got back to give you my reply and it also ate your question... weird.
As for the question.
>Psywotnow?

Pysren is a great was a great shonen that while canceled early managed to keep it such that you could clearly tell that while the ending was rushed it was clearly the intended ending sped up some. Ran 146 chapters total. Also the framing device would make things quite interesting as you're either getting your plans messed up by random calls to Psyren, which also gives jumpers a look at what lies in store for the worlds they abandon post Spark.

Psyren has three forms of psychic power Rise, Trance, and Burst.

Trance at its most basic form, it is the ability to manipulate the minds of others. So far, it has been used to read minds, 'dive' into memories and force the target to see illusions.

Rise is used to manipulate any of the user's psysical stats'. Rise powers can be further subdivided into three types: Sense, Strength and Healing

In summation, Burst is the ability to manipulate the world around one's own self. In essence, a person is able to channel and manipulate energy or matter in the surrounding environment. Burst has a number of forms it can take, ranging from the ability to move objects with only your mind, the power to command fire or lightning or even the ability to manifest as solid objects. Powerful Burst users are capable of unleashing absolute devastation, destroying or altering the world around them at their will.As if to counteract this, Burst puts a tremendous strain on the user, proportional to the power of their ability. In addition, breaking or even damaging the Burst, can lead to a breakdown of the mind or body or both.

It seems the Merhant and some others were putting one together a long while ago.
>>36563538
>>36563763
>>36573391
>>36574142
>>
File: Disney.pirate.fairy.12082921122.jpg (535KB, 1077x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Disney.pirate.fairy.12082921122.jpg
535KB, 1077x1600px
>>48191065
>>48191043
>>48191041
Neverland is split into 4 parts, each for a season. Each season has their own faeries which do jobs related to that season (spring and summer do stuff related to glowers and such, winter and fall do stuff with ice and cold and such) and each has their own group of faeries. There are problems because the faeries are adjusted to their part of the island, winter faeries cant go to summer or vice versa because the heat or cold will destroy their wings within a relatively short time and they cant take the temperature.

Pixie dust comes from a pixie dust tree but in the pirate faerie we find out that if you take multiplying pixie dust(blue dust which multiplies regular yellow dust that makes stuff fly by a factor of something like ×5000) and add some chemicals you can make different colored dist. Some makes plants grow super fast some lets you bend light, some lets you control animals. Theres lots of uses.

Then there is a thing called the nether beast which is basically a demonic looking buffalo beast who alpears every couple hundred years and builds rock towers with spit and boulders so it can capture magic lightning and keep neverland from imploding.

There are a lot of movies.
>>
>>48191466
You seem to know a lot about them. You'd probably be the only one qualified to make it a jump.
>>
>>48191296
Shards aren't genetic and they require mental trauma to kickstart. Granted as your companion that may be no problem though.
>>
>>48191466
Any good waifu material?
>>
>>48191402
No it's the reverse strange as it sounds. Blastia, and all of the magic in setting not used by Entelexeia cause more aer to be created than is used in the magic. Entelexeia feed on aer, and if they get too much they go crazy and transform into an Adephagos, Adephagos are not sapient, and possibly not even sentient. Adephagos just eat things, wreck shit, get bigger, and make more Adephagos. Aer on the other hand after reaching certain concentrations is poisonous, and physically damaging to some things. Because of overuse of magic in the past there are traces of physical damage to the world, and a massive Adephagos that seems to encircle the world that is being kept out with a barrier. These things are solved, the damage is done and the Adephagos neutralized, however it takes the sacrifice of all blastia, leaving only one human able to preform magic, a couple of Entelexia, and a vast number of spirits that were made from the Adephagos, Entelexeia and blastia. Theoretically at this point it's now perfectly safe to use as much magic as one wishes, due to the spirits existing as an aer to mana conversion system that turns poisonous amounts of aer into harmless or beneficial mana.
>>
File: Disney_Fairies_8_Girls.jpg (111KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Disney_Fairies_8_Girls.jpg
111KB, 960x960px
>>48191500
I like the one in the red on the left. Her name is rosetta and she makes flowers grow. She also has a deep southern bell accent.
>>
>>48191517
>damage is undone
Fixed, in that I meant the existing damage to the world was undone by the end of the game.
>>
>>48191500
is lots a good answer? Cause I'm pretty sure the answer is lots.
>>
>>48191517
It's coming back to me a bit, doesn't Rita start working on magic and magitech that uses mana as fuel towards the end of the story?

Still, from what you're saying, Aer-based magic is going to fuck up any world you're using it in eventually, if you stick around for long enough, unless you start creating your own spirits to handle the conversion.
>>
>>48191536
far right is a pirate alchemist
>>
>>48191536
I do not like this art style
>>
>>48191490
they're not genetic but shards do splinter off onto descendents of /those close to those with active Sards second-generation triggers also happen easier than first. or how do you explain glory girl and Regent?
>>
>>48191585
I don't think they get as big of a budget as Brave, Tangled or Frozen. All things considered I think they did a good job on the cg. Would I like the art to be different, maybe, but then there is plenty of fan art out there to feed your desire for different, arguably better style. It's not like I'm paying for these movies, if they hadn't come on netflix I never would have watched them.
>>
>>48191567
Well Rita does work on mana fulled magic before the end, and the end credits show some stuff that shows her with new tech that I can only assume is magitech, but nothing about it is clarified.
The conversion is technically possible without a spirit, it was a reaction between Rita's formula for aer to mana conversion with the remaining formula within the Apatheia that revives the Entelexeia it once was as a spirit. You could just make and stick a conversion blastia on any other blastia you make, or work it into any spells you cast if you combine the magic with that of another system with conjoined conjures. That said the jump doesn't make it very easy to produce more blastia, as you would either need one of the captstones or a 200 point item to make any blastia cores, though the item itself is more a way into a system that may not need cores.
>>
>>48191466
>>48191536
This looks like it could be a fun jump, but I'll be scratching my head if we get one before we get any kind of Peter Pan jump.
>>
>>48191318
Figured it out now, I believe.

My Decan seems to have a shit ton to do with elephants and horses. And trees. Some minor horse demons and the Whore of Babylon and the Baphomet itself too, apparently. Guiding star is Sirius, and Arcana seems to be the Moon (which is funny since I hit that one on an arcana quiz for my Persona. Also the Moon Arcana a shit.)

Also the way Crowley keeps conflating Isis with the Whore of Babylon and the Baphomet makes me want to reeee. Her character doesn't fit that concept at all, she was only ever depicted as a faithful wife and mother. I can only assume he's associating them via the Greeks who liked to stitch love goddesses at the hip, and who were aware of both Isis and Ishtar, who the figure is actually based on and who has a personality more suited to be the physical lover of all he exalts the figure as.

I wonder if there are any settings out there that could be made into jumps where this kind of information would actually be relevant to the metaphysics/magic. There must be something out there that gets this hard into Goetic symbology, but the real question is if it's any good.
>>
>>48191831
Mage: The Ascension can get into it depending on what Tradition you are playing.
>>
>>48191831
GURPS: Cabal.
>>
>>48191847
That's interesting. What tradition focuses on the Goetia/Tarot/Astrology like this? Do the sourcebooks go into detail as far as the symbology/effects of it?
>>
>>48191858
Thanks, I'll also look into this one.
>>
>>48191605
Post-Jump your shard is integrated into your other powers, like the rings from Green Lantern. No shard rules apply.
>>
File: OI.jpg (54KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
OI.jpg
54KB, 640x360px
>>48191831
Well, technically Mage the Awakening has a type of summons-the Ars Goetia-which are fluffed as actualisations of personal sins (kind of like if in Persona, you summoned Shadows). It's ultimately more about introspection and self-mastery over desire than symbology, though.

http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Goetia

I guess SMT kinda toys with the concept but...well, it's SMT. Pagan deities-especially Shinto ones-keep getting wanked hard, and I'm not sure how you'd use that knowledge there.

If Unknown Armies ever gets made into a ump though, it could be useful in trying to maneuver around/understand the "mechanics" "powering" an Invisible Clergy member.
>>
>>48191573
Red-headed pirate alchemist fairy wearing what could be called corset?

Why yes, yes I would like to subscribe to your catalogue and or newsletter and I am interested in a demonstration of your products.
>>
>>48191861
It has been far too long ago for me to remember what is in which book, but the Order of Hermes and Solificati are your best bets.
>>
>>48191938
>>48191923
Thanks. Doesn't seem like they'd go into specifics though, sadly.
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>48191913

>>"It's up to you on how powers budding off works in your jumpchain. Whether they do, or don't, or there are limits to it. You don't personally control this, but you can fanwank whatever you want. Your Jumpchain, not mine. For those of you who aren’t familiar with Worm, people close and somehow important to a parahuman will have what is known as a Second-Gen Trigger. Unlike First-Generation triggers these only require very little stress, and result in powers that are similar if different to the original parahuman. A single Third generation trigger was confirmed in canon, happening to a five year old."
: Worm Jump By Worm_Anon page 29
>>
>>48191783
pretty sure that it is supposed to take place before peter pan(or in an alternate timeline where pan never goes to neverland) seeing as the series starts with Tink's birth/creation/incarnation whatever you want to call how fairies in this come into existence.
>>
Hey, for anyone who's jumped Skies of Arcadia, what uses have you found for the Black Moon Crystal?
>>
File: cat.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>Antimatter Meteor in LoT
>a sand grain-sized speck of antimatter hyped this much
I managed to get through most of that without getting triggered but you just had to go there, didn't you?

I know that in fantasyland one teaspoon of antimatter could blow up the whole fucking Earth but in reality it doesn't work that way. If we assume that the mass of this sand grain to be 0.005 grams then the amount of energy created by that amount of antimatter annihilating an equal amount of matter will be in the ballpark of 900 gigajoules. This is about 0.2 kilotons of TNT equivalent or around 75 times weaker than the bomb that destroyed Hiroshima. An impressive output of energy, but a cataclysmic explosion visible from space?

You would need 230,000 times that amount to match the most powerful nuclear bomb we've ever exploded.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>48186383
>>48186404
117 Asura's Wrath
Suffering: The Coming of a New Dawn
Demigod -100, Max Mantra Level 8
Age 410
Mantra Generation, Imposing Declaration of Title, Mantra Association(Lust), Mantra Training(Mantra Forms[Tantra Ota, Reverberating Tantra Ota, Mantra Ota])-100, Cyborg Hindu Godbody -200, Demigod Atelier -400, Guide of Naraka -100, A Tangled Web Weaved -200, Beauty Soothed the Savage Bea- Demigod -200,
Mantra Transmitter -50, Resplendent Wardrobe, Mantra Capacitors -100, Mantra Reactor -200, Impurity/Divinity Sensor -50, Divine Weapon(Wailing Dark)-300
You Made Her Cry! +1000, Outlandish Empathy +0,
Looks like I have nearly 10 years of running to do. It was totally an accident, I didn't mean to bring a tear to her eye. I would have gotten her some new icecream, all she wanted but hers had hit the ground when I bumped into her immediately upon arrival, Asura showed up before I could offer replacement and que up yackity sax because I'm running like hell(I did manage to place a bowl of strawberry sundae into her hands right before I scarpered though, so hopefully she'll catch up to him and get him to stop before my 10 years here are up). I do have shadowclones acquiring examples of mantra tech and bringing it to me so that I can get it scanned into my ACU.
Continue
1 Skyrim
2 X-COM
3 True Lies
4 Gunnerkrigg Court
5 Fairy Tail
6 Killing Bites
7 Generic Medical Drama
8 Commorragh
>>
>>48192119
Generic Medical Drama, I'll need a new 7
>>
>>48192119
Super Smash Bros.
>>
>>48192136
queued
>>
>>48192090
Oh, I wasn't saying it should not be made, quite the opposite. It is just a matter of popularity and name recognition, I'd be mildly surprised if we got a Disney Fairies jump before a Peter Pan one, that's all.
>>
>>48192112
Protip: Lots of jumps take place in fantasyland, a magical world where a teapoon of antimatter has much more potential energy than science can explain, and also where unicorns are real
>>
>>48192103
Power a huge fuck off gravity laser.
>>
>>48192195
Street sharks.

We still dont have TMNT.
>>
>>48192231
Next we need Extreme Dinosaurs
>>
File: 1375487945467.jpg (50KB, 377x298px) Image search: [Google]
1375487945467.jpg
50KB, 377x298px
>>48192231
...I got nothing.
>>
>>48192195
IIRC there was a person who wanted to do a fearie jump a few months ago in orc but she disappeared.

But from the way she talked about her family she probably wasn't allowed something as satanic as jumpchain.
>>
>>48192266
Fundie family? Feel bad for her.
>>
>>48192284
Yeah apparently. I don't know if she's still around but she seemed super hyped about making her first jump. Damnit now I am sad.
>>
>>48192103
You mean besides scanning it into the Pixelator? Studying its effects on physics, gravity, and antimagic properties? As an incredibly powerful and concentrated form of Black Moonstone, you can use it as a means to study their properties.
Physics and energy conduction actually start to break down around them, so sufficient studying with proper instruments may allow you to control those properties.
Imagine what you could do, with a power source that essentially controls Nothing? The ability to render magic, machines, gravity and even abstract forces to Nothing. Having power over Nothing, that would be pretty incredible, don't you think?

Of course, although no one has ever seen it, the true purpose of the other Moon Crystals, and the existence of the Black Moon Crystal itself, suggests the existence of a Black Gigas. Considering the properties of the Black Moon Crystal itself and their comparison to other Moon Crystals, if you had control over such a thing, I think you could catapult yourself atop the echelon of power very easily.
Even becoming something that could be referred to as a "Final Boss".

I mean, Ramirez did seem a little too easy in that last fight, didn't he...?

There aren't enough Black Moonstones to cause the Dark Rift.
It was caused by the Gigas.
>>
>>48192043
>Unlike First-Generation triggers these only require very little stress
Yeah, that's bullshit. While they don't require as much as first-gens, second gen triggers aren't "oh no, I'm having a bad day—TRIGGERED". Nowhere near as bad as Taylor's trapped-in-the-locker, but still "I can't believe this is happening" levels.

Post-jump it's irrelevant, as noted, but inside worm that's definitely wrong.
>>
>>48192382
Glory Girl triggered because she got fouled in a basketball game.
>>
>>48192394
No. That was the straw that broke the camels back; her trigger was more complex than that.
>>
>>48192382
On of them triggered from being fouled in a basketball game in gym class.
>>
>>48192339
Ugh. I grew up in a fundie family and it sucks to hear of other people getting their creativity shut down as well.
>>
>>48192380
>Black Gigas
>Final Boss
>Power over Nothing

...DEAR ME. Maybe I should make a stop in Steven Universe after this.
>>
>>48192410
See >>48192400

That was just the final straw. It's pretty obvious if you look at what her power actually IS—she's Alexandria-lite, after all.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>48192119
118 Generic Medical Drama
General Hospital, Port Charles, New York
Age 39
Surgeon -100
Interesting…, Medical Doctorate(Surgeon, Attending)-100, Skeleton Key -100, Bedside Manner -100, Doctor’s Orders -100, Steady Hands, You Did Everything You Could -150, Do No Harm -300,
Surgery Scrubs, Clipboard -100, Doctor’s Coat -50,
Nurse(Joy)-100,
Clinic Hours +200,
Honestly, I'm cheating in a lot of cases, using things like magic and biomancy. Also, I'm spreading the Variable Stealth Kemonomimi Virus. It makes people healthier, thanks to the regeneration factor and disease immunity it carries. Sure, some of the people that get the virus manifest fluffy tails and ears, but that's because they want to.
Continue
1 Skyrim
2 X-COM
3 True Lies
4 Gunnerkrigg Court
5 Fairy Tail
6 Killing Bites
7 Super Smash Bros.
8 Commorragh
>>
>>48192394
>>48192410
But anyone get triggered by someones post on a social media site?
>>
>>48192400
I wasn't going to wank it as that easy, I was more asking if they were appropriate powers and living as a jumper is going to be a bit stressful on a young kid.
>>
>>48192446
Skyrim, this should be fun(I get to learn to yell at reality) need a new 1
>>
>>48192400
How was it more complex? I've never heard anything more about it.
>>
>>48192394
>>48192410
After having an incredibly fucked-up and emotionally toxic family life for years. Similarly, Theo triggered relatively easily but had been living with Kaiser for his whole life, and Aidan was living in post-Leviathan Brockton Bay. It seems to be: First gen triggers result from single points of incredible stress, second gen triggers result from constant exposure to stress.
>>
>>48192462
Ghostbusters
>>
>>48192462
Star Wars OT.
>>
>>48192478
been there
>>48192479
queued
>>
>>48192468
>After having an incredibly fucked-up and emotionally toxic family life for years
Except that all signs show that Victoria was ignorant of this, excepting her father's depression. She didn't know Amy was adopted, or that her father was a villain, or that her mother thought Amy was going to go psycho.
>>
>>48192501
She was ignorant of what was actually going on, but she could tell that there was a lot of stress in the family dynamic.
>>
>>48192463
Some combination of wanting to live up to her heroic ideal and failing, most likely. I know Wildbow has covered hers, gimme a minute.

>>48192468
Othala's was a single stress point. She triggered while surrounded by allies, but an enemy broke through and reached her. Something like that, anyways. Might as well go find that one too.

>>48192501
As above, it had more to do with wanting to be a hero and not being able to live up to that. The foul in the basketball game was the breaking point. Basically "I can't even fucking do this right."
>>
>>48192541
>Othala's was a single stress point. She triggered while surrounded by allies, but an enemy broke through and reached her. Something like that, anyways. Might as well go find that one too.
Is Othala a second-gen trigger? I thought she was a first-gen Trump trigger, which has some similar traits to second-gens but works differently.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>48191536
Where's the booty fairy?
>>
File: b29.gif (1MB, 450x700px) Image search: [Google]
b29.gif
1MB, 450x700px
>>48192566
>>
>>48192501
Oh, I didn't mean Amy. I just meant all the baggage that being related to New Wave would bring. It's a family composed entirely of parahumans, everyone in it is fucked up and it's not a good place to raise a child in.
>>
File: Fai_profile_409x571_zarina.jpg (113KB, 409x571px) Image search: [Google]
Fai_profile_409x571_zarina.jpg
113KB, 409x571px
>>48192566
That would probably be Zarina the pirate alchemist faerie.
>>
>>48192593
1. Disney ladies who are supposed to be taken seriously almost never have the booty
2. I've seen that kind of dress before and she's probably wearing a bustle
>>
>>48192541

>>48192463
>>48192501
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/worm-quotes-and-wog-repository.294448/page-12#post-20697825
><Wildbow>: GG was popular enough. She -wanted- to be a hero.
><Luolang>: What kind of stress built up to that?
><Luolang>: I think I recall something about Amy triggering from when Victoria was hurt at some point? Presumably, that would have been before GG triggered, considering how GG was surprised she was hurt at all later on. So, maybe there was a point when Victoria was the odd kid out in the family as far as powers
><Ridtom>: Just seems more likely that she felt worried that she wouldn't trigger if anything. Even if she takes advanced classes and knows the odds are in her favor, a niggling part of her worried she can't be a hero
><Wildbow>: @ the topic - Glory Girl wanted to be a hero more than anything, she couldn't, she was frustrated, joined a sports team where she could give her all and actually shine, and connected with another hero in a romantic sense, out of that deep-seated need.
><Wildbow>: Which isn't to say she didn't care about him, mind you.
><Wildbow>: Took a bad hit, pent up frustration came to the fore, bam

>>48192468
https://www.reddit.com/r/Parahumans/comments/32wcj1/triggers_for_othala_usher_galvanate_etc/
>Othala's power grants powers. It does so by means of a striker venue (touch) and it's a positive relationship. She was being supported by a variety of powers when she triggered due to a pointed and immediate, in-her-face physical threat. The clan was attacked, possibly during a moot, a big meeting of multiple branches of the family/organization. Someone came after her, and despite everything, all the power around her, fighting off the other enemies, this guy wasn't stopped. He had a weapon or grabbed her and scared her. Good enough for a second generation trigger. I imagine that after that point, during the usual 'trigger visions' blackout, that someone (an unpowered Victor?) knocked out the assailant.
>>
File: Pl8BFwp.jpg (799KB, 6000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Pl8BFwp.jpg
799KB, 6000x3000px
>>48192112
You're better off just taking the black hole one. For the fire you need to keep an eye on it, for the land shaping it takes a long time. But the black hole, well if you follow physics you should get a time dilation so while it might only be a couple seconds to your enemy it'll be years to you. I thanks thats right at least, black holes fuck time up or something. You'd also be able to observe the start and end of the universe as you're beyond the event horizon. Plus you might eventually be able to become pic related, which just looks cool as hell.
>>
File: 1428461992729.jpg (54KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1428461992729.jpg
54KB, 680x383px
>>48192640
>Taking a non-loli without a booty seriously
>Ever
>>
File: hypnogif.gif (100KB, 349x342px) Image search: [Google]
hypnogif.gif
100KB, 349x342px
>>48192566
FOOL!

You can't just ask her to appear, you must invoke her with great reverence and offerings:

>pic related
>>
>>48192640
She screams at the top of her lungs FOR GOLD, FOR PLUNDER, FOR BOOTY! at one point.
>>
>>48192673
I Said supposed to, I have no interest in the skinn y women of Disney. have you seen my wife's ass? Because It's about 1.7 times bigger than a normal Black chick'
s due to the merged pelvises. Trust me I love the booty
>>48192676
She's a pirate, booty probably meant something different in this context
>>
>>48192654
So yes to it being a regular Trump trigger, then. Because that's what Wildbow has said a Trump triggers from: Regular trigger plus interaction with parahumans during it. In a sense every Trump is a second-generation trigger, though they require conditions more similar to first-generations.
>>
>>48192675
Source now.
>>
>>48192676
Sounds like my kinda gal.
>>
>>48192697
She was the captain that hook stole his ship from before she blew it up out of spite for taking her ship.
>>
>>48192662
The problem with that power is that when I switch it off the end result is shit flying towards me at relativistic speed.
>>
>>48191432
Is that a Sister of Battle as the Chosen Undead?
>>
>>48192765
>She was the captain that hook stole his ship from before she blew it up out of spite for taking her ship.

Relevancy?
>>
>>48192798
No that's just regular old dark souls fan art.
>>
>>48192798
That would be appropriate, as I always choose the SoB.
>>
>>48192798
No but I'm stealing that idea.
>>
>>48192820
Bancho I dont know how to explain it to you but all I can say is that she may be a disney pirate but she has a lot more going for her than your weezing.
>>
>>48191783
Daily Reminder that Tinkerbell dies because Pan is actually a deranged sociopath in the body of a child that forgets she even exists.
>>
Whats the worst thing you have ever created jumpers?
>>
>>48192380
>Nothing
But what about Nowhere?
>>
>>48192868
He also kills lost boys when they get to old, the original Pan is more of a true fae than anything.
>>
>>48192468
>Theo
Wasn't he Third Generation? Being the son of Kaiser and grandson of Allfather?

Also, I get what you're saying and I agree with you now, I just thought I should point this out.
>>
>>48191573
Best fairy right there.
>>
>>48192828
speaking of dark souls, when setting up my supcom energy receivers/universal adapters Set to local soul energy/" humanity" along with a paragon generator and throwing it into the first Flame break the cycle?
>>48192865
you know what Taste is subjective,I'm not judge you on what you find hot, and I hope you don't judge me on what I find hot because I know what I find hot is the exact opposite of what you Hot.

>>48192868
I remember this every god damn day, she deserves better but love makes Fools of us all.

>>48192904
In trying to cure them I accidentally ave all the zeds in killing floor Omega level self molecular relation, that or the time I Developed a airborne virus that causes a mild form of Bendii Syndrome at Released it on every Vulcan inhabited world.
>>48192917
where do you think his inspiration came from?
>>
>>48192715
Shiin, I think.
>>
>>48192929
Theo's complicated, because the inheritance of shards isn't genetic and he has so many parahumans that he's close to. Given the shaker power he triggers with, he's probably third-generation from his dad and grandfather, but he could have wound up with all sorts of things, theoretically.
>>
>>48192935
oh, for those who will care Hook is voiced by Hiddles in her movie.
>>
>>48192904
It was back during the Eldar jump. I'd taken the drawback where I was stuck there for 10,000 years and the Emperor kept annoying me while shit was falling apart. I was getting pretty annoyed and the more pissed off I got the more unreasonable I became. So eventually, after I'd beaten a couple of Primarchs off of my fucking lawn, I decided I'd had enough. Tapping all of my powers I unleashed what can only be described as an unceasing, invincible hurricane upon the galaxy.

They called it the Wild Hunt.

The monsters of the Wild Hunter were indestructible and immortal. They lived forever and required no food, water, oxygen, sunlight, or anything else. No part of their bodies were any more important than any other. If you tore them to shreds, if you blasted them down to molecules, they would quickly reform themselves. They were all Alpha+ level psykers. They possessed the capacity to adopt every beneficial genetic trait and ability of every organic thing they consumed, all of which they would pass down to their offspring. They reproduced exponentially by consuming any biological matter. Their souls were invulnerable to corruption and their presence destabilized the quintessence of the Warp, creating huge Warp storms. They had no need for FTL travel as they could freely enter and "swim" through the Warp. They were under no danger from the Daemons there because their very presence caused them excruciating agony and destabilized them, causing them to dissipate into free energy (which the Wild Hunt would devour to reproduce). They could literally spill out of the Warp and attack any world or vessel in the galaxy at will with no warning. All psykers were stricken by horrifying agony when they were nearby and their powers would go out of control no matter how strong they were. Mundane technology would fail if exposed for more than a few minutes to them.

I unleashed these things upon the galaxy in a fit of annoyance at the Imperium.
>>
>>48192112
If you want to make Anti-Matter missiles within yourself just go to Symbiote, take Berserker OS and that Fabrication perk and have some smart perks under your belt and you can straight up do that. I actually like Transdimensional Lightning, or the Blackhole one because that shit is crazy.
>>
>>48193031
>Loki
>Not Tim Curry
>>
>>48192904
Hybrid human and what?
>>
>>48193237
Plant.
>>
>>48193197
It's a young Hook
>>
File: 2012-06-04-504552.gif (985KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
2012-06-04-504552.gif
985KB, 500x281px
>>48192908
> But what about Nowhere?
The space between worlds? Or do you mean, "A place that does not exist?"

I suppose the outer rims of the warehouse might count as that. There are warehouse options that allow for that, such as from God of War, allowing you to create an infinite space beyond the walls of your demiplane.
But placing objects there ejects them upon leaving, it can't be used for storage. I've taken samples from that place, but they disintegrate, matter has no substance once removed, plants have no nutritional value.
That world is nothing but a physical illusion.

Still. It makes for a hell of a stop gap in my Final Dungeon. Can you imagine the look on people's faces when they walk halfway through a sprawling fortress, and walk up a stairwell, and find themselves in a sprawling meadow only filled by a single massive tree?
Like straight out of the moon from Majora's Mask.

My warehouse gets a kindof weird and existential bullshit vibe going on in the lower half.
>>
>>48193044
>after I'd beaten a couple of Primarchs off

Which ones?
>>
>>48193044
>I'd beaten a couple of Primarchs off
LEWD!
>>
File: lewdqknrvCO.gif (361KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
lewdqknrvCO.gif
361KB, 500x281px
>>48193044
>>
File: 1381031967197.png (205KB, 316x403px) Image search: [Google]
1381031967197.png
205KB, 316x403px
So in the Shrek jump I took Dragon as a form. And I also took Super Strength...how strong does that make me?

And the "A Test" drawback can we bring the knight with us on our chain as a companion or do I need a pod to do so...Or is it because its drawback induced I have to keep the drawback to keep them with me?
>>
>>48193044
Slaanesh yes!
>>
>>48193524
Go home Shrek, you will never be a real meme.
>>
>>48193044
>>
>>48193524
I feel like, because the knight is stated to always start out coming after you, taking the drawback would just make that happen. In every jump, there would be a knight coming to kill you.
Though on the plus side, he's a pretty piss poor knight.
So to get the same knight specifically, you would probably need a pod.

Anyway, the actual dragon in the first Shrek movie is able to pretty casually bust through stone walls with a shoulder check, so, probably look at that and go from there?
>>
>>48193044
I find it funny that you went into such detail to describe the horror you unleashed upon an already fucked setting, only to have everyone focus on how you 'beat off' a couple Primarchs.

Never change, /jc/. Never change.

Which Primarchs, though?
>>
File: no-fcks-to-give.gif (117KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
no-fcks-to-give.gif
117KB, 500x427px
>>48193647
I think we've just gotten to the point where most attempts at horror just slide off of jumpchain. We've seen so much of it by now it doesn't even register anymore as.
>>
>>48193647
I don't know.

I'm fairly sure they were Primarchs though. It's kind of hard to tell when you're a three and a half kilometer tall invincible super Godzilla firing relativistic streams of molten metal from your mouth and radiation powerful enough to vaporize steel from your eyes, but they looked bigger than the other ones and they didn't die after I stepped on them the first time so I'm fairly sure they had to be Primarchs.

And I was wondering if any of you would notice that. I've been here too long.
>>
Playing Eyes of Heaven now.

Araki himself worked on story for this and it seems that Requiem Stands are in Requiem state for limited amount of time after the arrow is taken away from them. As long as they get it back they remain in Requiem. But Giorno doesn't have his stand constantly in Requiem state.

Info for those who wondered about Requiem Stands
>>
>>48193807
>they looked bigger than the other ones

For you.
>>
File: StarTrek_TNG-DS9_P.1.jpg (665KB, 1920x2200px) Image search: [Google]
StarTrek_TNG-DS9_P.1.jpg
665KB, 1920x2200px
Minor update the Star Trek TNG/DS9 jump

>Changelog
--Pirate description, changed "rouges" to "rogues"
--Augmented description, removed all mentions of human.

I didn't compress this one so you you'll have to get it off the drive.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_6DgZrbKgtCbDF6WmFUOEVEa1U
>>
>>48193831
Was getting stomped on part of your master plan?
>>
>>48193870
Good timing on that - I just finished up Star Wars and I've got Trek queued for afterwards.

Just need to write up Star Wars first.
>>
>>48193756
To be fair, it wasn't an attempt at horror. I think I might've overestimated Emps a little and went overboard figuring that it wasn't a big deal if I threw three or four more powers onto them. It kind of became a situation of "well, one more won't hurt. It works with the theme!" and it was only after they left a trail of annihilation and upheaval through realspace and the Warp both that I began questioning whether I'd maybe made them a little too powerful and by that time there wasn't really an easy way to reign them in.
>>
>>48193044
>>48193996
>after I'd beaten a couple of Primarchs off
>well, one more won't hurt
>>
>>48193823
So as long you keep the arrow in the stand they should remain, right?
>>
Why is the Witcher origin so expensive in the Witcher jump and why do you miss out on most of the benefits of being one? The fuck is a "New Witcher"?
>>
File: ds9dw013_640w.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ds9dw013_640w.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>48193870
While I have this up I wanted to voice some ideas I had. This jump only represents a small part of it's era in the Star Trek universe and with the way it's designed you can only really join Starfleet or go rogue. I also admit that a ton of stuff is taken from the TOS jump, which prevented what could've been an entirely different jump.

I've been thinking that, in order to correct these mistakes, mabe I could make a Star Trek ship captain jump set in the TNG era. So far I want it to feature more species/faction options, (Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, The Klingon Empire, sub-factions like Section 31, maybe even the Dominion.) a longer duration than the standard 10 years, and of course your very own warship.

However, the reason I haven't gone ahead with this is because I don't know how well it would turn out. I'm not versed in all of Star Trek's lore or materials, so I'm afraid I might miss something or misrepresent what I want to create. I would be open to a co-operative project, but anytime I've tried to start one either my partner or I end up doing the majority of the work. Still I know a lot of people have been wanting another jump like LoT and I think Star Trek would work best for a project like that.

Thoughts, opinions?
>>
>>48194089
It... SHOULD.

The issue is that arguably Polnareff couldn't control Silver Chariot Requiem when it accidentally transformed in a flashback. And Golden Experience Requiem could talk and do stuff without Giorno's knowledge.

So, you know, it could be incredibly problematic to have it stay that way. And depending on ability, arrow could be knocked out of it.

Hell, in manga the arrow just fell out of GER after fighting Diavolo so there could be a time limit or something. I really am not that sure. I said what I knew.

Requiem Stands are bullcrap
>>
>>48194102
>new witcher
Some bullshit the maker made up. That jump needs to be thrown out and redone.
>>
>>48194060
Slaanesh pls.

This is revenge for all those millennia trolling Chaos, isn't it?
>>
>>48194102
New Witchers are the Witchers taught by the Wolf school who have yet to undergo the Trial of Long Grasses. There are like three in canon, including Ciri.
>>
>>48193996
How did you even make these things
>>
>>48194122
>Star Trek ship captain jump
>your very own warship
Oh yes please make this!

>another jump like LoT
Meh, please don't pull a Babylon and make keeping your powers require uber badwrongfun mode.
>>
>>48194122
If you can get someone who knows DA LORE to help that souds like it would be fun.
>>
>>48194144
Who are the other two?
>>
>>48194155
A shitload of perks. Broodmother (SCP) and some other genetic manipulation, conceptual fuckery, and power bestowal/distribution perks were the main ones.
>>
>>48194155
Looks like Alpha level biomancy + zerg + other stuff i don't know + Genforge (Because Mandatory)
>>
>>48194137
Well not completely, if the Witcher origin was fixed the jump would be fine.
>>
Ben 10 jump will be released later tonight. It's done, but I've been having insomnia recently so I want to get some sleep first. I don't want to post it now because by the time I'm around to answer any questions this thread will probably be dead.
>>
>>48194144
Leo was a Witcher In Training, so was Ciri. They couldn't really become full Witchers, with Ciri she was taught Sorcerery (but refuses to use it) but that's ok because she has her kickass Elder Power of teleportation.
>>
File: i can wait.gif (4MB, 256x195px) Image search: [Google]
i can wait.gif
4MB, 256x195px
>>48194210
>>
>>48194122
>>48194175
I hope by like Light of Terra means lots of options and fluff, not sealed powers or being megasatan. I mean, there isn't really a legit reason for that choice with Trek. Not like a choice between keeping your powers sealed or letting in a warp storm.
>>
>>48194187
>>48194217
Yeah I can only find Leo as well. And BTW Many the reason no one is undergoing the Wolf's Trial of Long Grass is becuase the folk with the know-how got murdered just before the first Witcher game. Triss may be able to help but trust issues are thing.
>>
>>48194261
>>48194175
>I hope by like Light of Terra means lots of options and fluff, not sealed powers or being megasatan.
I actually thought the power seal and end boss were kinda fun, but I understand why a lot of people wouldn't want to see that repeated.
The former. However I would probably include the option to fight Q if no one objected.
>>
>>48194306
A. That's a fight noone could win, you can only out talk him. Unless he's been made mortal, in which case why are you fighting him, there are worse things around like the rest of his kind.
B. I actually didn't mind the depowered bit as much as the fact that the choice was between that and being megasatan.
>>
>>48194210
HYPE! I've been waiting for this...
>>
>>48194306
>fight Q
>it ends up being a no holds barred boxing match while the rest of the Q continuum watches and makes bets

Haven't seen too much of Star Trek so I'm not sure how viable this is, but I like the idea.
>>
>>48194102
Right well then. . .
Despite Witchers being weaker than Sorceresses/sages the Witcher cost 100 points more, despite this you don't even get most of the base features of being a Witcher (other than Signs which you get despite all logic because the jumpmaker says so). The base attributes that Witchers are supposed to have can be found in the capstone, yes the Witcher capstone is just getting what should have been included in the origin.

This means that the Witcher origin (in practice) costs 600 points, three times what it costs to be a Sorceress/Sage whose magic comes free with their origin and makes them far superior to full strength Witchers.
>>
>>48194291
Yennifer in Witcher 3 actually rediscovers it. However the mutagens are still lost I think. Only Trail of Grasses is complete, then there's Trail of Dreaming.
>>
>>48194210
Never mind, Ben 10 is not finished. I forgot the go home, stay, or leave options. Looks like three more months of development are ahead of us.

I kid, I kid. The mistake is real, but the wait time is not.
>>
>>48194306
>fight Q
>fight a reality warper
Hmmm, that looks like a no.

A really big no actually.

It might even be the biggest 'Fuck This Shit I'm Out' I have seen in /jc/ so far. . .
>>
>>48194306
It sounds like it could be a fun jump but please don't make us fight a Q!
>>
>>48194494
>>48194458
Start the convo by shaking his hand. Then plunge your blade through his forehead.
>>
>>48194386
Nah you can retreave the Mutagen's back in Witcher 1.
>>
>>48194494
He said an OPTION to fight Q. I doubt you'll actually be forced into fighting a universe level god thing.
>>
>>48194122
>another jump like LoT
I'd be cool with it if it was a Gauntlet. Gauntlets aren't good for a lot of settings, but they kind of fit stuff like this.
>>48194306
>fight Q
Could be fun. As a Gauntlet.

>>48194458
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g
>>
>>48194530
It turns out that that was your forehead all along.
>>
>>48194696
Nope as long as you have Q this he cant do shit while you are shaking his hand.
>>
>>48194696
>Aizen vs Q pay per view match.
>>
>>48193044
Don't you lose all your powers in that drawback and get them back when you were supposed to start your jump?
>>
So if I jump power rangers and take 10k years in a trash can with rita, can I carry that drawback with me to give every universe a rita repulsa?
>>
>>48194731
Yes, you do.
>>
>>48194757
I thought as much, it was just when they said they unleashed all their powers. I mean you don't exactly get the powers to create that creature in jump and all you can go off is what little you remember from when you had your powers.

>>48194756
Just grab the drawback in the imperium jump and keep it. You can take it as many times as you want and it doubles the time you stay each time.
>>
>>48194122
That sounds like a lot of fun. I want to be the little Picard.
>>
>>48194793
>the little Picard
That sounds somewhat lewd.
>>
>>48194786
But that doesn't let me infl- gift every universe with rita repulsas wonderful voice or demeaner. I wonder if her and wuya would get along.
>>
Can Shoggoths generate chlorophyll?
They can manifest the traits of any mundane lifeform on earth, right?

I want to pose as a plant, and then when people get close, RAAR tekeli-li! Like those vines in Evil Dead, but 100% less rapey and 10000% more terrifying.
>>
>>48194862
>100% less rapey
So still pretty damn rapey?
>>
>>48194725
I WOULD PAY FOR THAT CROSSOVER
>>
>>48194890
You know what I meant, anon.
Shoggoth is not for lewd! It is for spoopy.

But seriously, can Shoggoths generate chlorphyll and all that gooood plant shit?
>>
>>48194936
I thought Shoggoth was for making This is in Fact My Final Form infinitely more useful.
>>
>>48194959
Eh, whatevs. Is good for that too.
Even if they can't do plant stuff, they can still pretend by generating pigments and assuming the appropriate textures, like bark and the like.
>>
So I have a question about Mass Effect technology.

So if I understand this, the technology is based around altering mass within an area of space so as to make light move faster, thereby allowing objects to FTL travel without breaking physics. Am I getting this right?
>>
>>48194936
>Shoggoth is not for lewd
Tell that to the people with tentacle/shapeshifting fetish.
>>
>>48195001
Basically yes, the mass effect field modifies mass, the speed of light, and related things within a given area. Increasing mass and lowering the speed of light, or decreasing mass and increasing the speed of light.
>>
>>48195001
No. Mass effect technology is basically magic brain tumors and tech that copies magic brain tumors that is governed by the whims of magic space biotech squids.
>>
>>48195049
I see. So, given that it increases the speed of light, does it thereby also increase the potential energy within matter? If I incorporate mass effect fields within my antimatter reactor am I going to see massive increases in productivity?
>>
>>48195076
Dats Zerg, mane.
>>
>>48195089
Maybe? Lowering the mass of a projectile to make it shoot out a gun faster is treated as something that will make it hit harder. Which is retarded.
>>
>>48195112
No zerg are ruled by a biotech cunt, not a biotech squid.
>>
>>48194936
Shoggoth are the ancestors of all earth life. That includes plants.
>>
>>48195135
No they aren't. That's Abhoth. Shoggoths were genetically engineered by the Elder Things.
>>
>>48195155
Yes, and Shoggoth sheddings mutated into all earth life.
>>
>>48195155
I thought humans were a failed experiment by the Elder things.
>>
>>48195155
Abhoth is the source of miscreation, it's where many monsters come from. Shoggoths shed tiny bits of themselves and those bits became the first microbial life and evolved into everything else.
>>
>>48194122
Make an STO jump instead KOTOR
>>
>>48192103
Merged it with Eridium from borderlands then made a legendary E-Tech shield using octiron and moonstone. The inversion property allows the shield to no-sell anything. Bullets, magic, reality warping. Anything. The recharge delay and speed are horrible though.
>>
>>48195535
Haven't played it.
>>
>>48195584
F2P
P2W
>>
>>48195705
>Ever play F2P
>>
>>48195535
Star Trek Online ... you know what, that actually COULD work, just strip out the sillier MMO elements that require you to bring rat tails to the town cleric. Or rather, destroy X number of borg cubes as that should not be a simple task.
>>
Jump 100: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
>Four of Pentacles (Cleaving to earthly power in the desperate fear that it will be lost.)
Is this because I'm joining the Jedi?
>Age: 23
>Location: Onderon
>Identity: Jedi (-50)
>Species: Zabrak
Can I take the bone spikes and put them on my skeleton form as some sort of crazy-looking crown? Because I'm totally doing that.
Also, two hearts! Thanks to Evo I'll be building that into my main alt form(s) where applicable. The people of Konasse will be gifted this redundant biology as well! No, I haven't forgotten the half million human/dragon hybrids who live there, but they don't need the spotlight every single jump.
>Drawbacks: Slow (+100), Blind (+200), Hunted (+200)
Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see.
>Enhanced Memory (Free)
Sure, I'll take another version of eidetic memory.
>Piloting (1300, Jedi)
Being able to pilot things like a crazy person is basically a prerequisite for this universe.
>Hardware (1000)
Oh, now this one I like. I'll be using that to upgrade Sajuuk with the technology to traverse hyperspace once I have a ship to study.
>Battle Meditation (700, Jedi)
Battle meditation is the worst kind of plot device. Of COURSE I'm going to get it.
>Advanced Comlink (Free, Jedi)
Shiny handheld radio. Useful.
>Solari Crystal (600)
An interesting crystal to build into a lightsaber.
>Mantle of the Force Crystal (500)
So I will have a turquoise-colored saber... fortunate that this also resonates with most other crystals to increase their potential. Toss in a upari crystal and I should be basically good to go, assuming I don't find something better later.
>Dynamic-class Freighter (0)
Well, now I have a ship to study. And something that blends in locally, even if it will look like quite the antique in future Star Wars jumps.
>>
>>48195849
Quite honestly... I'm not sure what the best course of action would even be. And so we shall default to my default method of fixing evil things: befriending. Starting with befriending Darth Malak! HILARIOUSLY AMPLIFIED NONLETHAL MAGICAL PURIFICATION BLAST GOOOO!

[17:00] * Crux| rolls to befriend Malak.
[17:00] <Crux|> .d 1000
[17:00] <+Internets> :: Total 971 / 1000 [97%] :: Results [971] ::

Oh hey what do you know, that actually WORKED. Well. Looks like I'm going to start running around the galaxy hunting down dark jedi and sith and converting them, after I visit the Star Forge and get its schematics (inferior to SupCom technology, but downloading its database was useful). I admit I'm morbidly curious though: will the Sith culture survive having everyone's dark side points reset to zero? Without the dark side's influence, will they actually stop being massive assholes?

What am I saying? Even Luke almost fell to the dark side. I'm going to have to choke some people to make a better world. Just not with the force, because it's a corruptive element.
>>
>>48195584
Does Aberrant from Clone Wars basically act like a force version of a Blank? Since it works on other forms of psionics post jump would you basically be a blank if you go to 40K (on a functional level at least)?
>>
>>48195866
Malak a shit
>>
File: 1386231510104.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1386231510104.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>48194210
FINALLY
ALIEN SHENANIGANS AHOY
>>
>>48195983
Malak is not my waifu, but basically I wiped out his dark side points and regrew his jaw. Also, his hair.

Turns out that having a full head of hair was enough to get him to go back to the light side, even if he was the only jedi with an afro.
>>
>>48195947
Seems more of an invisibility/intangibility equivalent, as apposed to Blanks black hole.
>>
>>48196007
I hope the jedi order looked into hair styling as a way to beat the dark side.
>>
>>48196028
Probably accurate, but what I am really looking for is whether or not Aberrant would provide the same level of protection against Psykers/Deamons that being a blank would give you.
>>
>>48196066
Presumably, fewer downsides to by the looks of it.
>>
>>48196066
Oh, it would totally blow psykers and demons out of the water. Warhammer 40K is a pretty low-power setting, all things considered.
>>
>>48196101
Anon, some Alpha + Psykers can scour entire planets on their own.
>>
>>48196101
That is true if you ignore absurdities like Alpha+, Magnus, and the Toilet God.
>>
>>48196121
Yeah, and some Force Sensitives can destroy entire stellar clusters on their own.
>>
>>48196192
Aboleth isn't merely some force sensitive anon.
>>
>>48196192
That kind of power is limited to Abeloth, the non Abeloth top level force sensitives are on a single planetary scale and then only a wipe it of life and/or free will kind level.
>>
>>48196210
>>48196246
Nope. Palpatine could do it. Slowly, but he could.
>>
>>48196271
Yes, one planet at a time though.
>>
>>48194210
SOCKDOLAGER!
>>
>>48196290
Nope, entire star systems at a time. The Force Storms got pretty big. He's way stronger than any of your dumb psykers. Why don't you just admit already that 40K is a dumb rip-off of a much better franchise?
>>
>>48196324
Proof, anon.

Also Emps can swallow multiple systems in a warp storm even from his fucking char and half-dead.

Anyway, yes, 40k is a rip off, but not of just Star Wars, but a ton of ever properties like 2000AD (more prevalent early on and in anything focusing on Hives) and Dune, a long with just about ever other scifi the creators were familiar with.
>>
So what are some fun things we could use holocrons for in OT starwars? I mean I was thinking of just peppering them all over the galaxy along with universal translators
>>
>>48196410
They're basically just instructional videos, anon. Sure they can have primitive VIs or enclose your force presence if you're dead and want that, or corrupt people if you're a Sith, but that's all it is really.
>>
>>48196377
Same to you. Proof, anon. And I acknowledge that 40K is a rip-off of a lot of things. Which just goes to show how terrible a franchise it is. Seriously, I don't know why it's so popular on this board. Sure, /tg/ originally started as a containment board for 40K fans who kept shitting up other boards with conversation about it, but I would have thought all the conversation about better games would have drowned them out by now.
>>
>>48196066
>>48196098
>>48196101
So, if you got Aberrant, Blank and Solitaire, would you become a Black Pariah?
>>
>>48196437
No, you'd become a "fuck you, stop thinking of everything in terms of 40K, you sheep".
>>
>>48196437
No Aberrant provides psionic protection but it is not related to Blanks in any way other than their shared practical applications.
>>
>>48196429
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Storm_of_the_Emperor%27s_Wrath
>>
>>48196192
>>48196271
>>48196324
You are power wanking Star Wars way too hard.

>>48195947
It would be similar to Blank yes, but without what I'm assuming are the drawbacks Blank has.
>>
>it's an Anti-40k Poster episode.
>>
>>48196410
>>48196428

Aren't you required to be force-sensitive in order to use a holocron?
>>
>>48196492
I think it's more 'you can't learn force techniques unless you're force sensitive already'. Though I guess it's not impossible to have some kind of force lock on them.
>>
What does the Blank perk do outside 40k?
>>
>>48196492
There are more Force sensitives than you might think, the Old Republic Era had absurd numbers of Jedi and Sith running around everywhere. There are just as many force sensitives in the OT era but they are mostly untrained.
>>
>>48196524
Nothing.
>>
>>48196429
Star Wars is a rip off of old Samurai movies like Yojimbo.
>>
>>48196535
No, just the lightsaber fights are.
>>
>>48196492
Not exactly, it's possible to make holocrons that require the force to use, while there are also more mundane data holocrons. However holocrons are for the most part used to store information on the force, and force techniques, so they aren't that useful to anyone who isn't force sensitive.
>>
>>48196429
Memes, anon. It's the memes.

Now get your heretic ass out of here, before i put a bolter round through your head.
>>
>>48196480
Anti-fandoms are really irritating sometimes.
>>
>>48196492
>>48196428
True but think of all those primitiv planets that could be new soldiers if the idiot jedi didnt hold them back? Not him but my plan has always been to teach those from my planet in the OT to be a new class of force user. Maybe being a force conduit won't be useless after all! (Seriously I have never used force conduit for anything not I want to use it on those giant wolves from a few threads back and make them nonsapient force users just to make them a bit tougher with in setting powers.)
>>
File: annoyed banchô-Anon.jpg (66KB, 616x544px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed banchô-Anon.jpg
66KB, 616x544px
>>48196535
>>48196554

No not Samurai movies like Yojimbo,one specific samurai movie read the script and then watch this film and tell me it wasn't a knockoff

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hidden_Fortress
>>
>>48196524
Blanks have special powers, you know. Look 'em up.
>>
>>48196588
Bancho, fuck off. No one wants you contributing to the conversation, you're just going to weaken their position by association.
>>
>>48196554
Considering that the whole thing is basically spaghetti western in space, and spaghetti westerns are typically ripoffs of samurai movies. I'm really gonna have to agree with >>48196535
Not that this is a bad thing, I like science fantasy samurais.
>>
>>48196588
You are an idiot the plot has no similarity.
>>
>>48196613
And yet, it's still more original than 40K. Funny, that.
>>
>>48196531
Yeah, even at the height of the Jedi Order you had a lot of people running around that nobody knew was force sensitive because they never got tested as children. Generally these people will be considered abnormally lucky or really good at taking guesses and gambling, things like that.

There's also the fact that there are a lot of force traditions outside of the Jedi. These people will pick up and train force sensitives within their jurisdiction too. A lot of them either don't know about the Republic or don't care and keep hidden, all kinds of shamans and witches and shit on more primitive planets.
>>
>>48196576
Giant wolves with force abilities, now that sounds awesome, someone make that a thing!
>>
>>48196634
40k has it's moments, I'm not a big fan of the grimderp, but it does a good job of blending a lot of interesting things into a giant gripderp mess. If I liked grimderp I would really love 40k.
>>
>>48196524
Negates magic and psychic stuff, to the point of immunity
>>
>>48196632
except that George Lucas himself admitted He did

>>Kamiski, Michael (2007). The Secret History of Star Wars (PDF). p. 48. Retrieved 2011-01-31
>>
>>48196651
Force howl, force jump, force speed. Those 3 alone are enough to fuck over most things.
>>
>>48196651
Actually, I'm surprised that isn't a thing - Force-using animals.

Or is it and I'm just bad at wiki-diving?
>>
>>48196673
And you're sure it's not referring to the original (and terrible) script for Star Wars before his production team rewrote it? That's why the prequel trilogy was so terrible, he didn't have anyone forcing him not to include every terrible idea that popped into his head.
>>
>>48196576
You know that could make for something rather amusing, go to two of the three starwars jumps, then go to the third and use the force conduit thing to make everyone in the universe force sensitive. Could make for a rather interesting ten years.
>>
>>48196662
There isn't a single interesting thing in all of 40K. That's the franchise's big sin. Not that it's grimderp, but that it's BORING grimderp. I suppose there's some neat stuff in the backstory, but the setting is determined to make sure that not a single bit of that matters to the current situation. Once the Emperor showed up, the entire setting went downhill.
>>
>>48196701
so if the production team rewrote it, that means Lucas didn't which means my point stands about him ripping it off.
>>
>>48196734
Okay, we get it, you're a hater, do you have literally anything else you'd like to talk about or would you rather focus the discussion on wanking your hate-boner?

Seriously.
>>
>>48196687
>>48196683
>>48196651
>>48196576
>http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Vornskr
>http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Storm_beast
>http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Force-sensitive_creatures
>http://scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/92588/can-any-animal-use-the-force
>>
>>48196734
*once Horus threw a hissy fit and Lorgar decided to be an irresponsible faggot

ftfy
>>
>>48196755
But the point that was being argued was that Star Wars doesn't resemble that. Which it doesn't, because of the rewrites.
>>
>>48196687
Planet Myrkr had two, Vornskrs which are pretty much wolves that use the force to track prey and Ysalamiri which are reptiles that create a anti-force bubble that negates powers (used to hide from Vornskrs)
>>
>>48196791
>>Tahei and Matashichi=r2d2&c3-po
>>Princess Yuki = Princess Leia
>>General Rokurota Makabe =Darth Vader
>>The death Star is the Hidden Fortress From the title.
>>
>>48196772
Oh, don't even begin to pretend that you care about the "quality of the thread" or whatever excuse you care to use. No, this is just you being insulted because there's someone who doesn't share your obsession with dominating this thread with love for a third-rate science fiction setting. Is one person recognizing 40k for the schlock it is really so threatening to your world view?
>>
dice+1d100
>>
>>48196871
A hero rescuing a princess from an evil lord's fortress with his bumbling side kicks is an incredibly common plot. You need more than that to identify something as being a rip-off of something else.
>>
>>48191210
1d100
>>
>>48196888
Confirmed "wanting to focus on jacking his hate-boner."
>>
>>48196778
So my force wolf sith planet plan is a go!? WONDERFUL PLAN GET!
>>
>>48196920
Please, can we have some class? "Masturbating his hate-erection".
>>
>>48195828
STO is imminently jumpable.
>>
>>48196906
>A hero rescuing a princess from an evil lord's fortress with his bumbling side kicks is an incredibly common plot. You need more than that to identify something as being a rip-off of something else.

yeah it's a common plot,Star Wars is more than the monomyth done well or did you forget how he had pages from the heroes journey pinned to the wall in the writers room?the fact of the matter is Lucas acknowledged that this film influenced him heavily in writing Star Wars and your saying it didn't influence Star Wars heavily now unless you are George Lucas or his ex-girlfriend who actually made his ideas work I'm going to go with the Guy who made the thing
>>
>>48196954
you actually like me?! Who the hell actually likes Me?!!
>>
>>48196906
Just don't bother replying to him.
>>
>>48196959
Look you raging idiot INFLUENCED BY is not the same as COPYING.
>>
dice+2d6
>>
>>48196959
And I'm going to go with the confirmed knowledge that every script he wrote had to be heavily rewritten, and assume that anything good happening in the plot was nothing to do with his writing choices.
>>
>>48196976
I think you missed the 'so fuck you' part bud

>>48196992
do it in options, newfriend
>>
Rolled 2, 3 = 5 (2d6)

dice+2d6
>>
>>48196989
and I'm not saying it is, but The Influence was ridiculously strong
>>48196995
that's fair, doesn't change the similarities that remained.
>>48196992
Options box
>>48197011
Yeah I Saw it, and that's a perfectly reasonable response to having contrary autisms. So I'm not going to hold it against that anon.
>>
>>48197011
Thank You
So Much
>>
Hey /jc/, I'm currently planing to create a bunch of my own quasi-shards, and for clarification they aren't the same as Worm's ones, I'm just calling them that because they're fukhueg and have been engineered to have special powers.

Assume I have the resources for this already, I've got something I'm a little stuck on; the connecting aspect. Shards are multiversal bullshit, and I don't(necessarily) have that at my disposal to easily hand-waive the space issue of where to put them, or the problem of connecting them to me or anyone else.

Help?
>>
>>48197155
Put them in satellites or on the moon.
>>
>>48197029
It is only strong in the way that king athur is the same as medabots. Both have main character heros with sidekicks. Even above people show that they are not in fact that similar at all.
>>
>>48197155
Combine supreme commander Quantum information and energy transfer with Rick and Morty portals via the Hydra blueprints from Marvel cinematic
>>48197177
Were going to have to agree to disagree on this i will drop it if everyone else will,This has taken up enough already
>>
>>48197155
There's an item in Megas XLR, a book that teaches you how to fold away an object's mass into pocket dimensions. It says it's very energy intensive, but if you have Supreme Commander tech you could throw in some Paragon Generators to supply sufficient power. That takes care of any energy needs for manifesting the powers, too, as well as any matter that would be required for repairs or as part of the manifested powers. Then build into the machines some long-range scanning system so they can search for suitable hosts. And then when it comes time to bond with a host they do so directly, moving the real-space distortion they make to overlap with them, using a system as basic as a reactionless drive to move it around.
>>
>>48197201
Could you please just leave and fuck off to some other thread?
>>
>>48197155
Just use magic to distort the space aggressively.
>>
>>48197155
Crimson Saint + DnD/Possibly Overlord if it shares demiplane creation. Overlord in general magic could be more than a little useful on its own since its got teleportation magic, which can be adapted for use as a communications technology.
>>
>>48197238
They don't want him either, and if they catch him outside our grounds they'll burn us down.

Like it or not, we're stuck with him.
>>
File: 1404539545542.jpg (1MB, 1500x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1404539545542.jpg
1MB, 1500x1127px
Is anyone still working on Endless Space, Spore, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, or the Crisis On Infinite Earth's end jump?
>>
>>48197349
>Who Framed Roger Rabbit
I think someone is.
>>
you know, I just had a mad thought. Multiverse anon(the guy turning his soul into a multitude of demiplanes and later planes). Should he get the timing right could place the Worm shards inside his soul. Not the interfaces, but the planet sized bits that do the heavy lifting.
>>
>>48197349
>Endless Space

No idea, we have a WIP but Endless Anon's disappeared again.

>Spore

No idea

>Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Supposedly YJ-Anon's working on that but I'm frankly unaware if any progress has been made, and I could be wrong there as well.

>Crisis on Infinite Earths

CCDT still has this on lock, I believe.
>>
>>48197349
Someone mentioned working on Spore like a month ago
>>
>>48197155
Bigger On the Inside from RWBY might help with the space issues but that's all I have for the first part.

For the connecting issue are your psuedo-shards magic, science, or magi-tech? Arcane interface from StormHawks lets you create tech interfaces for magic or vice versa. You could rig up the master shard to broadcast energy. Then alter the recievers with Crimson Saint into a magic and create lacrima out of them. Implanting people with the reciever lacrima should allow them access to the master shard.
>>
>>48197155
I wank that I can use Mystcraft void Ages, because those are as a rule always stable, with intra-linking portals, because those should actually work, to become a shard in and of myself.
>>
>>48197155
Well megas xlr allows you the tech to makea massive supertech computer inside a folded space pocket that you can use from the outside.
>>
>>48197349
>Crisis On Infinite Earth's end jump

I am still doing something with that.
>>
File: disappoint.png (261KB, 824x560px) Image search: [Google]
disappoint.png
261KB, 824x560px
>>48191349
I would say Trigram Knowledge and Manipulation, but it's debatable whether it's actually magic or not. It's more like manipulating the base components of reality.

Apart from that I guess The One Power technically doesn't run on mana so-that?

>>48193756
>>48193647
I blame whoever first told /jc/ about Hayore Nyaruko-Chan, personally.

>>48192380
>Nothingness Bomb/Entity

...huh.

How would you even contain something like a Nothing Reactor? Thing's probably more volatile than Antimatter so some electromagnetic fields ain't gonna cut it.
>>
>>48197493
>How would you even contain something like a Nothing Reactor?
With nothing, of course.
>>
>>48196007
You turned Malak into Garterbelt?
>>
>>48197468
Good to hear. Question though, would it be possible to encounter some of the other DC universes we visited before like Young Justice or Teen Titans while in that jump?
>>
>>48197427
Bio-magitech. At this point in my chain my most powerful stuff is infinite Evo and Biomass, as well as what magic I have, which is Overlord stuff.
>>
I'm working on building my own TARDIS and was wondering where I can get a teleporting device for it?

Yes, I know it won't be able to time travel.
>>
>>48197493
>Nyaruko
I still want to that as a jump.
>>
>>48197400
Hello again anon, and I just thought of a way to make that work.
Inner Worth can also be used to graft parts of you own soul onto to others to give them some access to your powers. If I put a giant shard up in my soul and rigged it to run of soul power and merge with my soul-wavelength I could theoretically give people access through investing part of my soul into them and allowing them to resonate with my own. Soul shenanigans are fun.
>>
>>48197513
now when you say infinite Evo and Biomass are you talking a unlimited supply which can be drawn from at a finite rate, or an actually infinite amount? Because if it's an actually infinite amount, you can just evolve yourself into an entity because that's how they Came about in the first place.
>>
>>48197507
...Possibly. He renounced violence and became one of the more pacifistic jedi, though.
>>
>>48197525
Dibs on Hastur
>>
>>48197349
Yeah, I'm working on Who Framed Roger Rabbit alongside EMH.
>>
>>48197535
As in, I can break conservation of matter and energy and summon any amount of biomass and then process it to acquire Evo.

My biology is optimized to preform the process extremely quickly, and is probably pretty bullshit just from Evo alone because I took the Dark Planet and Spiral drawbacks, and spent the whole time evolving everything in my path and then killing it all to evolve better and harder.
>>
>>48197522
There are tonnes of ways to teleport or time travel. People just don't talk much about the ladder for reasons.
>>
>>48197522
Star Trek
>>
>>48197594
You mean how it would be banned if ever talked about.
>>
File: S1Cast.png (1MB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
S1Cast.png
1MB, 940x529px
OitNB jump when
gauntlet?
>inb4 rule 1
>>
>>48197611
Couldn't you technically go there with the sitcom jump?
>>
>>48197349
If you want to do Spore be my guest. RL has gotten very busy for me so I won't be able to really get started for weeks.
>>
>>48197532
you make me feel like I'm a novice at soul shenanigans, Sure I have 9 very strong grigori souls all mine. Sure thanks to dark binding I am an afterlife for all the evil souls I deal with. I have 9 Bijuu(originally only portions of each) hanging out on a guided tour of the multiverse(They deserve an adventure/vacation). I can let them experience the world by letting them put part of themselves into shadowclones made of their individual chakra. They have and are pretty mellow now that they aren't being used as weapons. However, beyond that I really haven't done anything impressive. Compared to you, my soul shenanigans are rather vanilla.
>>
>>48197522
Which kind of teleport? Teleporting others or teleporting your tardis in its self? You could always use greater teleport spell with chrimson saint I suppose. Or maybe just the spell. Or you could put a whole bunch of enchantments, including the teleport, into a giant glowing tube in the center of the control panel and use storm hawks tech to control it, tardis is flat out magic dressed as tech anyway so its true to setting!
>>
>>48197639
Just let me know if you do want to take it.
>>
>>48197608
No there are some ways that are known about but not banned, but honestly if people talk about them it causes a shitstorm with the, what do we call the people who wank everything lower power in spite of what the maker and the setting says?
>>
>>48197691
A shitposter? Most of it can be linked to one guy that was hate wanking Minecraft and another setting because people weren't taking the bait.
>>
>>48197691
Limitwanker.
>>
>>48197632
It's not a sitcom. By all means, there's enough content for something, but I wouldn't know how to even start.
>>
File: 201210051415_4.jpg (81KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
201210051415_4.jpg
81KB, 533x800px
>Hakutaku's Secret

Okay so what's it actually /do/?
>>
>>48197587
>As in, I can break conservation of matter and energy and summon any amount of biomass and then process it to acquire Evo.
>My biology is optimized to preform the process extremely quickly, and is probably pretty bullshit just from Evo alone because I took the Dark Planet and Spiral drawbacks, and spent the whole time evolving everything in my path and then killing it all to evolve better and harder.

that was pretty much my plan for that jump, have you tried getting something that will enable you to survive in space à la that perk from DC,then going prototype,swarmling and shoggoth simultaneously so that your ability to consume and process biomass increases as you consume and process biomass,then going somewhere big and empty In outerspace while relating orders to your nation in a long jump? then after the jump take a jump that gives a free alternate form and Use keep benefits of different form perks tokeep the benefits of that form? That Will pretty much do what you're looking for. you're trying to become a worm entity right?

Alternately the Distance and energy transfer/ Communication part is covered by supreme commander technology,the Deluxe version of The Rick and Morty portal gun covers the dimensional shenanigans, you might want to take the Rick tree there as well, you can make all of this work off of biology via that perk in G.I. Joe that a biology spec jumper would most certainly have or failing that integrate them into armor and where it for you very long time using autograft from blame to make it part of your biology
>>
>>48197749
No, I just want to make Shards.
>>
>>48197691
"Limitwankers," or, "nerfwankers."

>>48197594
>Teleportation
In Worm, there is a canon piece of tinker-tech that can transpose you with your mass of matter, including air, over a pretty decent range, with a few downsides(thrown off by volatile substances like explosives, fire, and acid).

>Time Travel
Jump Futurama, get the plans for the Planet Express ship's engine, which gives off enough energy to become a universal hardpoint and move the universe around itself. This solves your energy needs. Jump Rick and Morty, get the recipe for Concentrated Dark Matter as an easily replenishable fuel source. You now have an engine capable of outputting the requisite energy to cause time travel, now you just need a method. Jump Star Trek, which has legit time travel in its canon, and study how, exactly, it works. Bam, done.
>>
Do the Yuuzhan Vong have any planet killing or other such large scale weapons or are they just an endless horde of troops?
>>
>>48197814
I am to understand they are basically humanoid diet tyrranids that can't be sensed by the force.
>>
>>48197732
Makes tacos.
>>
>>48197776
>Alternately the Distance and energy transfer/ Communication part is covered by supreme commander technology,the Deluxe version of The Rick and Morty portal gun covers the dimensional shenanigans, you might want to take the Rick tree there as well, you can make all of this work off of biology via that perk in G.I. Joe that a biology spec jumper would most certainly have or failing that integrate them into armor and where it for you very long time using autograft from blame to make it part of your biology.
this should cover The distinctly Shard like parts of what you're trying to do,

also have you considered Crimson saint+sacrificial bestowment or Amazo backup data+ some way to mass-produce whatever's coming out of that combo to get the powers moving into the shard like things.
>>
>>48197780
How's your time travel plan work, bro? Is it some physics mess about infinite energy or something?
>>
>>48197814
>>48197848
The Vong don't blow up planets, but they have something called 'Vongforming' where they infect a planet with engineered lifeforms that expand out of control and infest everything and warp the environment into a Yuuzhan Vong one in a short period of time.
>>
>>48197851
DID SOMEONE SAY TACOS?
>>
>>48197656
Eh, it's just a result from investing so heavily in a specialization that I have to find a way to use soul for everything. I do like the shadow clone thing though that was quite nice of you. I took a page from the Eldar and use wraithguard/golems for the same purpose, but the lack of physical sensation makes them only useful for fighting and not vacation fun. I like just like souls because of their consistency. Physics shift every setting and magic even more so, but a soul is a soul almost everywhere.
>>
File: kuroglare.png (60KB, 704x478px) Image search: [Google]
kuroglare.png
60KB, 704x478px
>>48197594
Well, for me those reasons are it simply not being wholly relevant to the kind of problems I have to deal with and nobody ever asking me about them in the first place. Time travel's overrated and tricky as hell to deal with anyway.

I mean, as a 12+N dimensional being from my point of view I don't even need it in a setting where physics follow the standard model. Otherwise I employ refined versions of both the AMP technology from the FF13 jumps as well as a perfected form of the Elder Blood-both of which are arranged into a sort of quantum phase-biotech high energy state to transport things remotely. The concept of the Travelling Now also indicates it's possible with Discworld magic. And I have an advanced setup in the form of http://pastebin.com/79h9mHA9 that maximises the full potential of Observation for that sort of thing.

>>48197522
Also, are you talking about a built-in teleporter to send things to and from the "TARDIS"? If so, then Red Alert 3 and Mega Man Z has useful stuff.

If you mean something to teleport the entire vehicle you may be more interested in tweaking and rigging up something based on gem science from Steven Universe or Blame!'s gravity furnace tech; Cave 8's worth talking to on that stuff.

>>48197732
Where's it from?
>>
>>48197921
Touhou.
>>
>>48197885
...they're orkz?
>>
>>48197853
Not really. Mostly all I've considered as far as Sacrificial Bestownent in combination with Evo for something more or less like variants of my own powers approved by SMTanon.
>>
>>48197936
Worse, smart competent,well organized and disciplined orkz
>>
>>48197639
>>48197680
I don't want to claim it since I may be busy in the future as well but I'll probably work on something and see where it goes.
>>
>>48197510
Why can you only import companions as the same origin as you in Clone Wars?
>>
>>48197893
>The beat ALMOST drops right as the bag hits the table

So close on that filename anon
>>
>>48197933
Oh, right. Well apparently you can alter memories on a wide scale, but not past a certain date and most of them are pretty unrealistic. Every full moon you can apparently retcon a historical event to have occured differently-but it can't have stopped someone dying or caused someone to die as a result. Which may be terribly inconvenient if you believe in the butterfly effect.
>>
I have a star trek question.

teleporters work by dissassembling a body then reassembling it at another teleporter but you can use the data stored in memory buffer to reconstruct a person to an earlier time if they somehow catch an incurable disease (I remember that one!) So could we spoof the teleporter into thinking it never spit someone out and use it to print perfect copies of people, mind and body, for infinite clone works?
>>
>>48197663
Teleporting tardis and people inside.

Guess I'll brush up on spells, I was looking for tech but you're pretty much right about the tardis being magic.
>>
>>48197898
Eh, I like the Bijuu, I actually had most of my companions be true jinchuriki, I also had Naruto end up being a meeting space for them like in canon, I just happen to be one as well. However, I fed them chakra and figured if I can regrow my soul, that them being in me and being fed chakra for centuries that they would eventually be at their full unsplit strength within me. By now, my chakra capacity is probably that of the 10 tails(Or higher) even if I let them out to roam freely. Other than walking on things, shadowclones and some eye tricks I doubt I really use my ninja stuff anymore though.
>>
>>48197980
It's probably possibleish.
>>
>>48197970
Are you talking about the Apprentice companion option? Because I'm going to add a real companion import soon.
>>
>>48197868
Nigh-infinite energy, yeah. Seriously, a universal hardpoint engine? That sounds like either nigh-infinite or infinite energy to me. I'd guess that the easiest way to do it would be to just travel backwards along your subjective personal timeline. Using it would require a background aside from Drop-In, so you have memories and a history in the universe in question, otherwise, you'd be limited to traveling back to the beginning of the Jump.

Also, the standard belief about Jumpchain's subjective time counts; traveling back in time doesn't extend your time in the Jump, it eats into it.
>>
>>48197936
Tyrorks
>>
Wait someone during Crisis on Infinite Earth's end jump. Holy shit, yes, I was so disappointed when I saw there wasn't a drawback like that for the DC Jump. All I want now is someone to make a WH40k Primarch, Doctor Who Time War, and a Halo Forerunner-Flood War Jump.
>>
>>48198001
End jumps are worthless.
>>
>>48197971
Wait, you actually checked?

I admire your dedication.

>>48197979
Still sounds pretty neat, actually, even with those restrictions. Thanks, anon!
>>
>>48197996
YAY!
>>
>>48197962
We could work on it together if you want?
>>
>>48197510
More about the big comic events to be honest so I'm not sure I could work in things outside comic continuity with the format I have planned.
>>
So how would I go about modifying some strains of ork to have a "fucking off switch"?
>>
>>48197948
well you Should consider it because Sacrificial bestowment allows you to copy and share almost any of your abilities through magic including sacrificial bestowment itself and Crimson saint allows you to do anything with technology that you could do with magic so you could mass-produce your powers now since you can do that with technology you can do that with biotechnology thanks to cobra-la biotechnology so your shards would then be able to have nearly all of your powers and If you have any companions with special powers they can share you by giving them sacrificial bestowment which will allow you to use the sacrificial bestowment+ Crimson St.+ COBRA-la biotechnology combo on the ability in question.
>>
>>48198018
You are entitled to your opinion but please stop phrasing it as fact.
>>
>>48198018
>>48198001
I have to say I agree, wouldn't it be so mich better to make a normal jump with optional add on endgame stuff?
>>
241. Starcraft Terran
Origin: Drop-In, Age: 24
Units: Marine [SoB] (-50), Firebat [Roberta] (-50), Medic [Chris] (-50), Ghost [Stalwarts] (-50), Goliath [Toby] (-50), Crucio Siege Tank [Isaac] (-50), SCV [Kerbals] (-50)
Perks: Immunity (-300), Void (-600), Psychic (-300)
Drawbacks: Kerrigan's Interest (+250), The Great War (+300)

AAAAAHHHH! Zerg, Zerg, Zerg, Zerg, Zerg, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

I think that covers everything.
>>
>>48198039
Attach a cybernetic to the base of their skull that replaces the very top of their spinal column. Then give that a power switch.
>>
>>48198026
Do you have a Google Doc?
>>
>>48198039
>off switch
The standard Ork off switch can be accessed be driving a sharp object through their skull, unfortunately they can only be deactivated long term by setting every area they have been to on fire.
>>
>>48198072
>Hur durr your grammar hurts my feelings.

Nobody uses endjumps.
>>
>>48197980
Shit, you could probably do the same thing with the Hyperion New-U Stations.

Neither of these things can clone a soul, however.
>>
>>48198099
>Kerrigan
Waifu get?
>>
If I take Gregtech drawback in Minecraft, does that mean I can make more advanced/non-default Minecraft stuff for the things for which that drawback applies?
>>
>>48197980
>>48198123
From Borderlands, I should add.
>>
>>48198123
That is a non-canon game mechanic ergo not available in the jump.
>>
File: moshimoshi.png (282KB, 720x542px) Image search: [Google]
moshimoshi.png
282KB, 720x542px
>>48197998
>>48197780

Um, does the nigh-infinite energy still work in settings where time is a dragon? Or a woman? Or a series of reality-wipes generated by an immense godlike computer at the center of everything? I'm just not sure if the hard science clocks out when it runs into potential whacky jumpchain metaphysics.

>>48198039
Shaper's Authority from EVO would help a lot. Then you just need some really good bioengineering perks to program in the off buttons; Gargoyles and Street Sharks are ideal for this.
>>
So, for those Jumpers who aren't already completely evil, what's the most morally questionable thing you've ever done?
>>
>>48197921
Hey Antispiral, just a question out of pure curiosity, but are the jumps in Jumpchain CYOA 1 & 2 in chronological order?

I remember reading one build that mentioned Borderlands, but Borderlands was further down the page.
>>
>>48198114
Except a bunch of people who posted builds for Gurren Lagann's endjump scenario I remember from a while back. Plenty of folks set them at the end of their chain and keep jumping until then.

>hurr durr badwrongfun
>>
>>48198039
You can more or less do that already just by separating them from each other. Their aggression is partially a psychic emanation that gets stuck in a feedback loop based on the amount of other orks around. An ork all alone is still a thuggish dick but no more so than some mercenaries. Any bio manipulation perk would do to alter their brain chemistry and especially their aggression centers and adrenal system. The hard part is shutting off their psychic sensitivity to they can't reach critical WAAAGH levels of aggression. If you are a blank you might be able to use your own genetics as a template.
>>
>>48198102
Of the notes made when I claimed it, yeah. Give me a minute and I'll get on the IRC so I can link it to you.
>>
>>48198142
>>48198123
Well if that is the case then teleporters are killing people and they are all soulless abominations arent they? Im seriously asking because this is kinda important to a plan of mine.
>>
>>48198190
>let me drag you outside of thread so I can control how this goes
>>
>>48198130
I'm a fagfag, so no waifus. Couldn't even save her because she needs to suffer for the good of the universe. I was her friend, though, and we did neat psychic stuff together.
>>
File: sideglance.png (248KB, 435x488px) Image search: [Google]
sideglance.png
248KB, 435x488px
>>48198175
Yep, they're supposed to be!

And if that's so-that's probably because it and others were really early builds that got jumbled up and I forgot to edit way back because I am easily distracted and pastebin is a dickbutt when there's too many words to save.
>>
>>48198163
>I'm just not sure if the hard science clocks out when it runs into potential whacky jumpchain metaphysics.

You'd probably have to, at the very least, reprogram it to work off whatever weird metaphysical bullshit the dimension you're in currently uses to determine the passage of time. This would take time, but might not be necessary, depending on your plans there.

Time bullshit always gets fucked up when the universal metaphysics change, so you have to prep for that.
>>
>>48198160
They are sourced as the reason the planet is so fucked up, people keep coming back and it fucks with your mind.
>>
>>48198170
I haven't done much yet, but I really didn't do anything about Team Aqua/Team Magma during Trainer.

Let the protag deal with that, I've got a family that actually lives together now! And I live in a town with a hot spring! Do you really think I'm going to pass up that chance?
>>
>>48198205
You're trying to hard to bait in literally every conversation today.
>>
>>48198170
Probably taking MC-KUN and enforcing the storyline until the end so that I could get them sweet plot powers, resulting in the deaths of tens of thousands and risking the fate of the entire world.

I mean, we won, and revived most of them, but I felt kinda sleezy afterwards.
>>
>>48198184
Yes but that is a jump with optional endjump and not just an end jump.
>>
>>48198208
Alright, thanks for answering my inane question.
>>
>>48198224
>They are sourced as the reason the planet is so fucked up, people keep coming back and it fucks with your mind.

where? the reason the planet is so fucked up is a combination of being essentially a Rust Belt town and the mine damaging effects of eridium poisoning.
>>
>>48198137
I don't know, wank for it.
>>
>>48198227
Fuck, I joined Aqua, personally.

What, you people telling me you passed up a chance to be Pokemon pirate?
>>
>>48198204
I can't think of any teleporters that can explicitely clone souls.
Usually it's just ignored. People's behavior doesn't seem to change when they go through a Star Trek teleporter.
So either the soul doesn't exist in Star Trek, or they're not dead long enough for the soul to move on, or… I don't know.
>>
File: smile.jpg (13KB, 236x200px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
13KB, 236x200px
>>48198215
Yeah, that's what I figured.

It's why I prefer to stick with magic or the more easily contained kinds of clarktech for my time travel purposes, really. Less likely for something to blow up because I left the time machine on by mistake, you know?

Barely related but would you believe FF13 antimatter apparently doesn't behave like antimatter at all? One gets the impression the things they're used for were SUPPOSED to be done by Materia, but at the last minute some hack decided no, we gotta have antimatter because something something space-time something science.
>>
>>48198270
I was in Sinnoh.
>>
>>48198224
That's fanon, I think. As much as it pains me to say this, Bancho is right. They're not part of the games canon. The fast travel are though.
>>
>>48198170
Setting jojo haired mindflayer octopi loose on the harry potter world.

I never wanted to become a god like this, I never wanted to be depicted as cthulhu with amazing hair. Nor did I want to bring about the downfall of all mankind.

But sometimes things get out of hand.
>>
>>48198270
My new identity grew up in Lavaridge Town.

What even is water.
>>
>>48198170
I guess murder in general? I mean all my 'victims' were evil, but when I gained the means of just imprisoning people it became clear that taking the easier option was just awful.

After the fourth jump I made it my goal to deal with as many situations as peacefully as possible.

Shadowrun began and ended with me sucker punching someone, but hey its shadowrun.
>>
>>48197732
It lets you make minor changes in history. For the most part your retcons are just changes to memory, but if it happened recently enough you can falsify physical evidence, too. You can't actually make big changes, though, just convince people things are different. If someone died you can't bring them back to life, for example, nor can you make someone who should be alive have died in the past.
>>
>>48197986
Except their souls are still separate from your own... Kinda.

So it wouldn't work that way?

... Or would it? Could you instead become a ten tails jinchuriki and just split the power inside you into the 9 bijuu, keeping "core" of Ten tails in you and regrowing rest of its might while the bijuu are free?
>>
>>48198241
As I recall Crisis on Infinite Earths was effectively going to be a similar optional module attached to DC jump, which Cats also made. And frankly I doubt you really care over the pounding of your hateboner, and I'm not even sure why I'm still replying to you.
>>
>>48198137
Sure, but remember that everything you have to craft is exponentially more complicated than it otherwise already would be, and that while you might be able to craft things you otherwise couldn't, it'd still be ridiculously more complicated.
>>
>>48198224
The head writer made that declaration about the New-U being non-canon.
Also, I'm pretty sure the reason 98% of people are nuts on Pandora is because of a combination of mass Eridium poisoning and being mostly escaped prisoners left to die when Dahl decided to pack up and leave.
>>
>>48198160
There's a drawback that adds them, but they only work for your enemies. You could derive plans for them from breaking down one of the machines and, once the Jump is over, hybridize it into a magitech thing that can toss your soul around whenever you teleport using it, upload your DNA sequence, and voila, teleporters.
>>
>>48198234
Confirmed by Ninjanon, you don't need to have the whole plot work as it did. You just need to have Sasuke and Naruto ready to fight Kaguya and that's all. You can keep Sasuke in Konoha and such if you want or train them yourself.

Issue is, bringing back Kaguya requires the Demon Statue and all of bijuu in it and then somehow redirecting her from jinchuriki. All these steps might make people not like you unless you find a better way to do em
>>
>>48198314
I don't think you're supposed to actually be able to gain stuff from drawbacks, if that's the case I probably can Use omega beams because I killed Darkseid and have data drain.
>>
New-U not being canon is just more nerfwanker bullshit, I say ignore it.
>>
>>48198335
You could also take a fanfic that allows her to be revived without all the beasts if you can find one like that.
>>
>>48198356
You're too obvious. No one's going to fall for it, falseflagger.
>>
>>48198335
For me I usually go to Penny Dreadful and get the An Inner Clockwork Perk and wank the shit out of it before I go to Naruto so that the plot stay the same.
>>
>>48198279
I'd believe it, honestly. The writers for the FF series have just gotten weirder and wierder as time goes by.

Also, on an unrelated note, I'd kind of like a Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Jump, but I don't know enough about the setting to make one myself. I figure, it might make a good vacation Jump, y'know?
>>
>>48198375
You do have to account for your own actions fucking things up, but if you plan for that then you're fucking golden.

Underrated perk.
>>
>>48198382
It's explicitly fucking banned.
>>
>>48198382
>spoilers

And shitstorm in 5.
>>
>>48197522
Build your own.
>>
>>48198170
Commorragh.

I was a Haemonculus with pre-fall knowledge meaning I had a set of memories that are both incredibly evil and probably stretch back over 10,000 years. Pretty much went full Haemonculus as a result for that jump. And that's not good.
>>
>>48198358
I know of several, but they're all awful. usually it's an excuse to give Naruto a superfluous powerup by making him the Ten-Tails jinchuriki while having Kaguya be either his waifu, his mom, or in some sadly not-uncommon cases, both.
>>
>>48198340
Bullshit you have always been able to work with or around drawbacks but never refute them outright.
>>
>>48198356
On the other hand, the things in Bioshock are canon, so just get those.
>>
>>48198382
Was made. Was banned. No.
>>
>>48198393
clearly you needed one of them perks that says you are always you, no matter what your new memories or body tries to tell you.
>>
>>48198403
Yeah and this anon is trying to actually gain and profit from a drawback, see the difference?
>>
>>48198382
We have one. It's actually not that bad. But the subject matter and the person who made it (DDAnon made a lot of smut jumps) means that it's never going to be on the drive. Nor can it be posted in the thread, or even a link to it posted in the thread, without causing an argument.
>>
>>48198356
You're off your game tonight, m8. Might want to go lie down or something.
>>
>>48198396
Damn, I was hoping that a decent one where all she needed was a shit ton of chakra and a sample of each tailed beast's chakra could be found.
>>
>>48198356
You're cute, but I looked it up, mane.
It is, in in fact, non-canon.
Not like it matters, because Bioshock DOES have canon respawn-tech.
>>
>>48198425
No I really don't. If you do not refute the drawback you are free to work with it. Just like if a drawback sends infinite mooks your way it is fine to harvest them for necromancy parts.
>>
>>48198437
Thing is, would that bypass the "death is jump end" fiat?
>>
>>48198340
Drawbacks are supposed to be additional challenges that make the world harder. There's nothing that I know of that makes it impossible to learn things from them.

Hell, I remember I used one Drawback as a warning system for another in the Jurassic Park Jump. The one that gives you a swarm of compies that will eat, or steal, whatever you leave sitting out untended, but are afraid of any larger predators, to help with the Drawback that causes you to have a genetic hybrid monster dinosaur chasing you.
>>
>>48198444
If it doesn't, it's gay.
>>
>>48198461
>using gay as an insult

WHAT ARE YOU, A TEN-YEAR-OLD?
>>
>>48198433
See, your mistake was assuming non-awfulness from the Naruto fandom. Yes, it exists, but it is far too rare to expect to find when insisting on other criteria as well. You got too specific.
>>
>>48198444
I would think not, since you have to die for it to work, but that's just me. If your chain didn't end because someone revived you then any jump that let's your companions learn resurrection magic would make it almost impossible to lose the chain.
>>
>>48198433
... You can always write it.

A one shot
>>
>>48198444
Only perks can by pass that because they run on similar fiat; jump fiat is king and can only copied, overcome, or negated by other jump fiat.
>>
>>48198444
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQJzK3QQl4k

>>48198482
Yo, my man, hol' up.
Dis right here? >>48198461
Das bait, mane.
Muthafucka's jus' tryna piss you off, ignore 'im.
>>
>>48198375
Where is this Penny Dreadful jump? I'm not seeing it on the drive.
>>
>>48198506
Can we use our own fanfic for that? I mean as long as it follows the restrictions in the jump it isn't explicitly forbidden but still. . .
>>
>>48198526
Imaged folder.
>>
>>48198526
It's in the imaged folder.
>>
>>48198542
>>48198548
Thanks Anons.
>>
>>48198538
As long as it's good, anon, and makes sense
>>
>>48198335
>Issue is, bringing back Kaguya requires the Demon Statue and all of bijuu in it and then somehow redirecting her from jinchuriki. All these steps might make people not like you unless you find a better way to do em
Doing that yourself sounds worse than just following the plot.
>>
>>48198498
True.

Although, it does wonders I guess for troops then. Instead of losing potentially specialized / powerful soldiers, they just respawn.
>>
>>48198626
Not really. If you mass-import your companions and have them all take jinchuriki you can have access to all the Tailed Beasts really easily. Then you just need to steal the statue.
>>
>>48198682
Don't you also need to revive Madara and take his Rinnegan back from Nagato?
>>
Autosage, eh? Storytime.

Jump 101: Star Wars: The Clone Wars
>Three of Swords (Tactless or hurtful words. Acting without consideration for the emotions of others.)
Tact?! Screw tact! This is a jump of people talking in circles! I'm not going to play along. No one ever just tells it like it is, and frankly, that's a needed thing.
>Age: 20
>Location: Cato Neimoidia
Must fight urge to start the assassinations before I finish writing the rest of this up.
>Identity: Force Sensitive (-200)
I can feel the Force overtaking me! ...it kinda tickles.
>Species: Chiss
This is definitely a species with interesting biology to study. Oxygen turns the skin more blue and the eyes more red. Not sure what use it will be, but you never know.
>Drawbacks: Legacy Character (0), The Prequel Trilogy (0), Old Friend New Name (+200), You're My Only Hope (+300)
So what I did in Knights of the Old Republic is known in the archives. That has implications, considering I purged the majority of the Sith, though sadly not all of them, and as they still ended up being giant assholes they threw the galaxy into a slightly-less-massive war anyway.
>Melee Training (Free, Force Sensitive)
I already knew how to use a lightsaber, but the fighting styles have evolved over the centuries, haven't they?
>Aberrant (700)
And there's another kind of supernatural thing I'm immune to. Let's hear it for being able to take force lightning without so much as a twitch.
>Comprehend Speech (650)
If I can understand what they're saying, then coupled with other perks I can probably speak it fluently in a matter of minutes.
>Absorb/Deflect Energy (1/3 Free, Force Sensitive)
I need this in case I need to invite Han Solo to dinner.
>Plant Surge (2/3 Free, Force Sensitive)
I've already got various types of plant-based biomancy, adding another is useful.
>Ionize (3/3 Free, Force Sensitive)
It's technically not force lightning, even though it is, but having a new way to disable technology is helpful.
>>
>>48198756
Or otherwise somehow give Kaguya a vessel, I mean?
>>
>>48198170
Probably that time I burned Commorragh to the fucking ground and trapped the soul of every Deldar so that Slaanesh can't get them.
>>
>>48198757
>Sever Force (250)
Cut people off from supernatural power sources? This will be useful if I hit 40k and want to disable a psyker, or come across some wizard that I want to render powerless. Nice.
>Holocron Collection (0)
Now here's something fun to study!

So... starting the jump, I receive a message about someone being held hostage. Someone important. Not that this matters to anyone where I'm at - first thing to do is pull my freighter out of the warehouse, and set out to deal with that immediately. Taking anyone important to a Jedi hostage is an incredibly stupid thing that basically guarantees you're screwed, even if it does end up happening to be their Force-sensitive nephew.

After that's addressed, they go to the Jedi temple to learn, and I go on... shall we say, extended leave. After all, the blockade of Naboo is ongoing. My freighter gets there the day before the Jedi do, and I do the most important thing that I can possibly do while I'm here: Jar-Jar Binks is teleported to the other side of the fucking planet so that he never matters to the plot and dies years later, alone, still shunned by his people.

The next day. a couple of Jedi came in when the blockade became an invasion. I joined them, masking my abilities and instead presenting myself as a human who happened to be here on vacation and offered to help. Sure, my caster wasn't a blaster... but it definitely did the job when it had to. Used to be a bounty hunter in years past, I told them. Which was true enough - I just didn't say how many years. Decades. Centuries. Regardless, I accompanied them and proved by worth, joining them all on their travel to Tattooine.

The queen noticed when I had my attention on her handmaiden rather than her. Or rather, when I had my attention on her rather than her decoy. I shrugged it off and quietly mentioned that Jedi reputation is clearly overrated if they can't see through such a simple trick. I wished her luck and accompanied the group into town.
>>
>>48198789
One thing led to another, and Watto's shop was on fire, Anakin and Shmi Skywalker were on the now-repaired ship, I had deeply insulted a Sith lord by shooting his speeder bike out from under him before he got close enough to attack anyone, and we were on our way to Coruscant to speak to the Senate.

That went as well as anyone expected, of course, and so we returned to Naboo. I told the group who I actually was, though only Qui-Gon reacted as he'd heard of me. I was rather disappointed that I was just a name in a book somewhere, but shrugged it off.

>"Oh, and by the way, there are two Sith who are behind this at the moment. One of them was the zabrak whose speeder I shot. The other is her senator. Proof? As though you'd find any, he's one of the cleaner politicians of the galaxy, he knows what he's doing. It won't matter; I am an instrument of the Force, and now is another occasion where I am needed. Oh, by the way, you know that prophecy about the chosen one bringing balance? It means a very literal balance. Which requires almost all of the Jedi to be exterminated until only two remain, slavery galaxy-wide, genocide on hundreds of planets, a few planets being blown into bits... my purpose is to sunder that prophecy."

The look on their faces was great, I wish I'd brought a camera. I told them to deal with the invasion, and I would deal with the Sith apprentice. They did a rather admirable job, got the Gungans to help deal with the droids, and the two of them jumped into fighters and dealt with things in space. Being Jedi meant that they got to fudge the dice rolls necessary to take down the drone ship in orbit.
>>
>>48198756
>>48198774
Maybe, maybe not. The statue itself is her vessel, I'm pretty sure that you could revive her directly from that without first implanting it in a human body.
>>
>>48198170
Commorragh. I killed and killed, rip and tear to the extreme. I thought it was questionable because I was very much a "I can redeem you" jumper. So seeing something like this, and resigning from my previous heroic tendency's to exterminate the cancer that were the Deldar was pretty heavy on my conscious.
>>
>>48198810

Meanwhile, I dealt with Darth Maul. We said nothing, lit our sabers, and we exchanged blows for far longer than I would have anticipated. I damaged his lightsaber and he was forced to use it in an awkward one-handed grip. He ended up slicing off my off-hand arm. He was notably more disturbed when the limb levitated and reattached itself to my body... combining telekinesis and regeneration is visually impressive. When he swung his lightsaber again, he was decidedly NOT ready for me to grab the blade and fling it back at him. A brief use of deflecting energy that left my palm burnt, certainly, but it was enough to throw his world view off kilter. I smiled at him and turned off my lightsaber, and spoke.

>"Maul. You have known no fate but to be a tool. The slave of a politician who intends to throw you away. Knowing nothing but the dark side, corrupted from day one. I wish to free you."
>"No. The dark side will set me free--!"

He charged at me. I raised my hand and hit him with a purification blast, which knocked him on his backside. His saber clattered to the floor beside him as he looked up in shock, then down at himself. I expected something like that, that was normal. I offered him my hand, but he made a different decision: he picked up his saber, turned it on himself, and ended his life.

After all had calmed down afterward, I returned with the others to Coruscant. They went to the Temple with Anakin who joined them. I went to Palpatine's office and waited for him. After he entered and the door closed, I tossed him the lightsaber, which he caught with notable confusion. He attempted the politician's denial; I told him that his apprentice failed, and I was divine retribution for his crimes, past and future.
>>
>>48198423
I actually do have one of those perks but I figure goodness isn't really a fundamental part of my character. Neither is being evil really but being irresponsible and having a lax grasp on reality probably is. What we have as a result is a creature with a really significant tendency towards evil with a lot of my actual character traits which exacerbate matters.

Problem as well is that with the mandatory drawback that goes with being a Haemonculus I actually needed pain to survive/not get my soul devoured and I recently acquired the "turn off your sense of right and wrong" perk you get for free so the whole thing was just a mess.
>>
>>48197493
> How would you even contain something like a Nothing Reactor?
Hahaha! You don't. It's... mainly a case of having really good evacuation protocols.

I mean, this ain't the Spiral Cry, there's no infinite loops or anything hooked up here. The damage, while probably civ-busting level, is still going to have a finite area in the event of a catastrophic meltdown.
So, y'know. If physics suddenly invert and all the colour and air has vanished and all you can hear is this horrible gut-wrenching ripping sound, probably that's when you should portal out.
As far as you can.
Just... just go.
>>
>>48198834
So naturally he took exception to this. He attempted to strike me with force lightning while I was still calmly sitting in his office chair. I sat there impassively, and when he stopped, I chuckled. His next mistake was to be stupid enough to try to light Maul's saber, which exploded and took his hand with it. After that... well, Sever Force did a sufficient job of removing him from the Force, and properly applied telekinesis did a sufficient job of removing him from life.

Things were rather calm after that, aside from the fact that the Sith had been exposed and both killed by me, and the Jedi council was divided as to whether that was even a bad thing since as far as anyone else knew Palpatine had simply disappeared. This is probably not much of a surprise. What WAS a surprise is that, without Palpatine there and with the divide in the council, the civil war happened ANYWAY, and faster. Fortunately the war was much quieter, though in the wake of things in the years to come, Supreme Chancellor Amidala and her Jedi husband ended up shoring up the Republic; it took a somewhat more authoritorian bent, due to warding against corruption.

Also it turns out that Mace Windu and Shaak-Ti were dark jedi, were the ones behind splitting the council, and tried to form a false council. This made the existing council reconsider a lot of their policies (including, as it turns out, policies on public relations, romance, and babies), and cooler heads ended up prevailing for a long time.
>>
>>48198874
>So what's the minimum safe distance?
>Pluto.
>Oh... I _think_ I can manage that.
>In a non-adjacent universe.
>Uh...
>>
>>48198923
Anakin ended up with his head on straight. Padme ended up surviving giving birth. They both knew me personally. Anakin wasn't brushed aside when he had nightmares of her death in labor, and I was present for the delivery to ensure she lived.

As it turns out, droids are stupid and can be programmed with bad vocabularies. "She lost the will to live" means massive internal hemorrhage. An application of out-of-jump magic for regeneration purposes later and suddenly she's not going to die. Everyone is happy!

Especially me.

Because Anakin agreed to come with me to my next jump, and only my next jump, in exchange for saving her life.
>>
>>48198959
>She lost the will to live
Probably means there was a medical complication that she could have survived if she had fought.
>>
File: all fine here.jpg (43KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
all fine here.jpg
43KB, 680x453px
>>48198959
Yay another Crux storytime!

>Anakin with Crux

"Two, there are, a master and an apprentice..."
>>
>>48198923
>Also it turns out that Mace Windu and Shaak-Ti were dark jedi, were the ones behind splitting the council, and tried to form a false council.
Wut.
>>
>>48198954
>minimum safe distance
What's that?
>>
>>48199028
Actually, I'm just taking him with me so he can raise Luke for a few years and get Ben Kenobi to pull his head out of his ass, before I send him back home. Next stop: original trilogy.
>>
>>48199048
Old Friend New Name. That drawback is a harsh mistress, and those were two of the few Jedi masters that I LIKED. Ugh. Finding out that they were playing politics in the council like that was a blow to the gut.
>>
>>48199054
The minimum distance from the epicenter of an explosion that won't instantly kill you.
>>
So, Palatine has an effective way to constantly body-hop to clones and other bodies, right? Is his method efficient, or is there a much better way from another jump?
>>
>>48199111
He is a force ghost that keeps possessing soulless clones of himself, force ghost immortality is prohibited pre spark.
>>
>>48199059
Uh...
>Anakin and Darth Vader sense each other through the Force
Welp.
>>
>>48199145
Can't you directly transfer essence without being a ghost?
>>
>>48199158
Probably, the rule only says you fail if your body is destroyed. Possessing someone should be fine.
>>
>>48199149
I have ways to deal with that, though the potential with that is a bit hilarious.

>"See, Anakin? THIS is what would have happened if I hadn't done something."
>>
>>48199158
Yes but if I recall correctly that is a major ritual and not something you can do at will on the verge of death.
>>
>>48199203
I just need a way to move between bodies.
>>
>>48199158
I know that a case of body hopping also happens in the sith inquisitor story line of SWTOR and get easily screw up by a brute alien.

So possible, but not without risk.
>>
>>48199256
That alien is a dashade, I doubt a creature that isn't living force kryptonite could do the same.
>>
>>48199203
If you consider geass a form of magic, you can copy Lelouche's mom's geass, which lets her transfer herself into someone else's body, even while on the verge of death, by locking eyes with them, using Mimic from Legend of Zelda.
>>
>>48199101
Those exist?
>>
>>48199111
I think you've found one of the few instances where Dungeons and Dragons magic does not have an instant and easy solution. Well done.

Still, there are spells that could be modified, or if you're feeling adventurous you can just create your own. Magic Jar is the most likely candidate, but it has a time limit measured in hours. Trap the Soul is another similar spell, except casting it also traps the material body of the creature you cast it on in the gem.

The latter spell would probably be the easiest to modify to suit your specific purposes.
>>
>>48199331
Yeah. They're a science thing. I think the minimum safe distance for a standard hand grenade, where the blastwave won't pulp some or all of your internal organs, though you might still be hit by shrapnel is, like, three to five meters.
>>
Arent half life and portal in the same universe?
>>
>>48199389
Yep. They both make references to the other.
>>
>>48199389
ye
>>
>>48199364
Clone works, technically, but it requires constant upkeep, or the clone starts to rot. You'd need to leave one of your active Companions standing guard over your Clone, casting Gentle Repose on it every so often to keep it from going bad. And each casting only works once.
>>
>>48199364
You could use the mind switch spell.
>>
>>48199364
>I think you've found one of the few instances where Dungeons and Dragons magic does not have an instant and easy solution.
I feel almost certain you're wrong.
>>
>>48199418
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/powers/mindSwitchTrue.htm
>>
>>48199404
>>48199406
>>48199389
Don't forget left 4 dead https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKseCg8wuBk
>>
What's the best way to stop my super heavy spaceship from collapsing in on itself from it's own weight?
>>
>>48199469
keep in space where weight doesn't matter.
>>
>>48199469
>>48199469
Anti gravity? Neutronium?

Make it out of the core of endbringers?
>>
>>48199469
Mass effect maybe?
>>
File: space-magic.jpg (27KB, 600x428px) Image search: [Google]
space-magic.jpg
27KB, 600x428px
>>48199469
>>
File: 5c9ec35ed1b925ea7d4fe7ae697f3605.jpg (415KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5c9ec35ed1b925ea7d4fe7ae697f3605.jpg
415KB, 715x1000px
>>48199414
Ah, I had forgotten about Clone. That would work, if you don't mind the loss of a level or a bit of Constitution. The rotting only comes into play if the body is kept soulless for any length of time. Once the soul inhabits the body, it functions like a normal, living body.

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/clone.htm

>>48199417
Ugh. Psionics. I'm sorry, but I loath D&D Psionics with a passion like that of a Battle Sister staring at Heresy. You are right though, if I'm reading the power correctly. That is a solution.

>>48199418
As has been proven to me, yes. It's been quite a while since I had to look into the books. Have some lovely tan lines in exchange for my silly remark.
>>
>>48199484
Bancho gravity still matters in space man.
>>
>>48199469
"Always a Bigger Robot" in Gurren Lagann can help you with that.
>>
>>48199484
Unless it's so massive that it generates its own gravity well.
>>
>>48199512
if you're not in a gravity well nothing's gonna make your ship Break apart though.
>>
>>48199469
Use whatever tech they use in halo to make the Ark.
>>
>>48199528
Ugh don't make me attempt to explain physics to you. Just believe me when I say your mass generates its own gravity.
>>
>>48199526
if you're building ships that big that can't withstand the pressures involved you Done goofed
>>
>>48199561
That could be why he asked you know.
>>
>>48199556
>Ugh don't make me attempt to explain physics to you. Just believe me when I say your mass generates its own gravity.

yeah but not much.

>>48199584
if that's the case they should check out blame! can't think of anything better for that scenario then blame!
>>
>>48199229
Lords of Light has what you need.
>>
>>48199556
Will you explain it to me?
I thought that the gravity generated by relatively small bodies wouldn't matter much in space. I mean, unless the space ship in question is planet/country fuckhuge it should be fine, shouldn't it?
>>
>>48199600
>yeah but not much.
Unless you build big. Which was the point of the question.
>>
>>48199614
>I thought that the gravity generated by relatively small bodies wouldn't matter much in space. I mean, unless the space ship in question is planet/country fuckhuge it should be fine, shouldn't it?

that's what I was saying.....
>>
>>48199469
Go to Blame! and reverse engineer whatever keeps The City from imploding on itself.
>>
>>48199614
True for the most part it doesn't matter until you start building big. After you reach a certain point that thing is going to have enough mass to generate its own gravity well and everything in the center is going to be crushed which will then end in damage. Not to mention maneuvering something will all that mass, even in space thats gonna be a bitch to turn.
>>
>>48199641
Do you really want to start taking whatever that is apart? The whole thing could collapse into a black hole at any time.
>>
>>48199508
>I loath D&D Psionics
y
>>
>>48199663
Eh, you only need to take something apart to get a good look inside. If you can bypass that (and there are a number of perks that let you do so) you can reverse engineer it safely.
>>
>>48199684
What perks would let me do that? I have some reverse engineering perks but have been unable to put them to work on my best toys out of fer they might explode.
>>
>>48199508
D&D Psionics is better balanced than magic, primarily because it doesn't automatically scale with level. Any weird combo that can be performed with psionics has something stronger that can be done more easily with magic, because of the auto-scaling.

If you really want to never die, Jump Symbiote and Fallout or Fallout 4; during the former, learn how to do the little trick where you can create a remote-controlled dummy body(they used it during the military attack on their first base), and then, during the latter, find a robobrain(a robot that uses a human brain for storage and processing). Turn yourself into a robobrain using Symbiote shapeshifting, create a mindless clone body, insert a tiny door into it, activate it with the key to the Warehouse so you're always within the effective range of it, and voila. Free infinite lives. Be wary that you don't let it make you boring, because infinite chances can get boring after a while.
>>
>>48199453
Haha, no. 3rd party mod.
>>
>>48197732
Lets you change history. But not change it that much.
Mostly mental history like memories and such, and some physical history as well.

However, it has some hard limitations: no one can be killed through it, and it can't revive anyone. Also, the longer ago the history was, the harder it is to change.

Still pretty useful, but nowhere near as useful as some of the other abilities, like Lunar Dial or Scarlet Destiny.
>>
>>48199742
I remember there being a perk somewhere that lets you get an understanding of an object via touch, but for the life of me I can't find it.

I use the All-Seeing Eye from Mushoku Tensei. Vision Radius is in the hundreds of miles and has comic book x-ray vision and clairvoyance (can "scour the world in moments"). Throw in the Magic Power Eye to perceive any abnormal energies.
>>
>>48199614
Collapse under its own gravity, yeah. Once your ship gets more than a billion tons, though, its own mass will deform itself into a sphere.

But there's also stuff like rotational force - even if your ship isn't anywhere nearly that heavy, making it turn quickly enough will make the outer parts spin faster than the shear strength of the materials and it will break apart.

One solution is simply to use very strong, very light materials (eg: carbon nanotubes or bubbled metal or something space-magic-y) and optimal rotation shapes (ie: spheres, or discs if you only want to turn on one axis).

Second solution is to use artificial gravity generators throughout the ship to generate pull away from stress points.

Third solution is to fuck with space-time itself, so that when you turn the ship, you're actually rotating the space-time relative to the rest of the universe but keeping it fixed in regards to the space-time the ship encompasses.

I dunno how The City does what it does, but if you don't want to fuck with it, you could always just take a Builder - it should know how to reinforce the structures it builds.
>>
>>48199508
>I loath D&D Psionics with a passion
Elsimore is that you?
>>
>>48199746
Or just jump avatar and steal the texh.
>>
>>48199742
Tracing it with Nasu Magecraft?
>>
>>48199883
Don't you mean using structural analysis?
>>
>>48199873
That works, too. You could also Jump Symbiote to bud off a huge chunk yourself and turn it into a living, symbiotic version of that tech that has all of your resistances.

Hell, with Symbiote, you could basically be Porky, from Earthbound, in a giant, armored fleshy monster body with you in stasis as the main controller of it, with clone bodies running around outside it, if you take the Fallout Jump and go to whichever one of the vaults has the VR-equipped Cryo pods and reverse engineer them.

...Symbiote can be fucking terrifying, and borderline game-breaking, if you have a wide breadth of knowledge and apply yourself.
>>
>>48199931
Is that what it's called? I've only seen the anime and thought it was Tracing.
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 1024x973px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 1024x973px
So, I have ability to go fast on my motorcycle. However I'm looking for ability to stay on the motorcycle while using both hands, maybe even stand up.
>>
>>48200001
Be spiderman?
>>
>>48200001
Dexterity and Reflexes from DMC
>>
>>48199951
Structural Analysis is how you get the information, Tracing is how you use the information to make a copy. The skill as a whole is called "Gradation Air".
>>
>>48199951
It's a different spell from when he makes things. It lets him get a look at the insides of objects and understand them.
>>
>>48200001
Nanotech gripping shoes and telekinesis.
>>
>>48200001
Kung Fury has one for cars, and would probably work for motorcycles too.

And since it'd be from Kung Fury, you know it'd let you do all sorts of crazy stuff on it.
>>
>>48200001
Go ghost race in Undertale and import your motorcycle to bind your soul to it to get free control over it.
>>
>>48200001
Superglue.
>>
What can Maoyuu's actual magic do?
>>
>>48200108
Mostly elemental stuff, some teleporting, magic lasers. Typical rpg/fantasy world magic.
Thread posts: 541
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.