[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prices??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-07-09-00-21-16.png (692KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-09-00-21-16.png
692KB, 1080x1920px
Hello Force of Will faggots!

I'm personally an MTG player, and my store recently started carrying Force of Will. Just to get some info on it, I started looking at cards, just to get a glimpse of what the expensive ones are ((expensive == good, usually)), and I was just fucking floored. In MTG, there's atleast one $20 in every single set, there's always a money card. Every time. Without fail.

Pic related. What the hell is wrong with FoW that the prices are just this rediculously far off in each set?? (1/2)
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-09-00-21-37.png (647KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-09-00-21-37.png
647KB, 1080x1920px
To go from a $3.50 highest value card to $150? Why? What the actual fuck?
>>
Bump because this shit needs an explaination.
>>
>>48187557
Your second pic is the FoW equivalent of full art foil dual lands, thats why they're so expensive.
>>
I don't even play FoW and you are a dumbass.

FoW is a LCG, you don't buy boosters, no random, so the prices of singles are cheap of course.

The expensive ones are obviously promotionnal full art bullshit, which means rare and limited, which means expensive.
>>
>>48187626
FoW is a TCG you idiot.
>>
>>48187626
>"I don't even know what a TCG is, but they probably want to know what I think anyways. After all, who's going to pay for all my unused opinions once I've killed myself out of pure shame, knowing that I'll never be anything more than a NEET with an odepius complex that started right after my father left my family for a two bit whore that stabbed him to death for the $30 in his pocket that he earned from his shit cleaning business that I always wanted him to pass down to me even though I'd never be able to do so much as get the piss out of a boot even if the instructions were on the heel.
>>
>>48187573
Between the two pictures, they're not the same rarity? I'd open the $3 more frequently than the $150?
>>
Triggered because I have to wait before posting again, no quads :/
>>
>>48187786
Faggot much?
>>
>>48187773
The two groups of cards have the same rarity. Due to the difference in game play between magic and FoW having dual lands is much more important.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.