[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the fantasy setting equivalent of a NEET?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: 1467777744354.png (263KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1467777744354.png
263KB, 500x377px
What's the fantasy setting equivalent of a NEET?
>>
>>48154167
Nobles?
>>
>>48154167
A character in a fantasy setting who is not in employment, education, or training.
>>
>>48154200
So a noble?
>>
>>48154167
Beggars for people with parents who don't put up with their child's shit and eventually kick their ass out or Nobles if their parents are rich and don't give a fuck about what they do.
>>
>>48154167
True Neutral Druids.
>>
Friendly reminder:
The girl that played Stephanie is now 25 and a total qt
>>
File: Based Diogenes.jpg (55KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
Based Diogenes.jpg
55KB, 500x453px
Obvious PC with a pretty high Class Level.
>>
>>48154301
And her feet are beautiful
>>
File: Fops.png (705KB, 720x486px) Image search: [Google]
Fops.png
705KB, 720x486px
>>48154223
>>48154184
>>48154167
The spoiled children of nobles who rarely do anything except read books (fictional),sleep with whores, get drunk (alone) and go watch plays/gladiator stuff.
>>
>>48154167
Monks

>Wake up early in the morning
>Pray to God, thanking Him for a life far away from normies
>Have a relatively luxurious breakfast
>Spend the rest of the morning feeding and playing with the farm animals
>The goat keeps licking my hand, it tickles
>Grab some eggs, some juggs of milk and call it a day
>Lunch time, nothing beats a glass of milk and bread with freshly fried eggs
>Full of protein too, gainz are guaranteed
>Afternoon, time to study
>Use Bible fanfiction as a creative outlet
>What if like ... Michael and Satan had a baby? But they don't actually have a baby because that'd be gay! LMAO!
>Translate some Latin works, the guys gave me dibs on Catullus so I can't stop laughing
>Some normie breedingbag runs into our monestary, crying that she needs advice
>This woman, known far and wide for her purity and faithfulness to her husband, admits that her youngest son is actually the son of the stableboy
>Tell her to do five hail Mary's while trying to stiffle my laughter
>Bitches ain't shit, and the Mother Church knows it
>Dinner
>Eat in pious silence, but we use sign language to exchange mad gossip anyway
>Evening
>Decide to brew some beer with my bros
>Suddenly everyone runs outside
>It looks like Siegfried has invented a flying machine
>Again
>This time he just crashes into a tree instead of faceplanting like last time
>When we're all about to go to bed, suddenly the king's messenger tells us of a great evil about to destroy the world and demands that our most capable healer joins a band of mighty warriors
>Fucking normies
>Just give him the hyperactive kung fu kid and call it a day
>>
>>48154167
Adventurers, duh.
>>
>>48157314
Tyrion Lannister before he got his shit together?
>>
>>48157844
Adventurers earn a living though.

Adventurers are more similar to modern day freelancers IMO.

Nobles are essentially NEETs in most fantasy settings.
>>
Wizards.
>>
File: latest.jpg (365KB, 1592x2400px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
365KB, 1592x2400px
>>
>>48154167
Monks
>>
>>48154167
Pic related
>>
>>48154167
Dungeon dwellers?
>>
>>48154167
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_dwarf
>>
File: monk.jpg (46KB, 417x550px) Image search: [Google]
monk.jpg
46KB, 417x550px
>>48157822
>>48158572

this
>>
>>48157822
>>Just give him the hyperactive kung fu kid and call it a day
kek
>>
>>48154167
A sorcerer
>>
>>48157844

Adventurers are practically PMCs, and recklessly charge themselves into danger; not a great type of employment given their talents, but a type of employment nevertheless, and you sort of have had to had an education to not die as soon as you run into a monster.

>>48154167

No, I nominate level 1 commoners as the prime example of a NEET: how does a man spend 40 years and still remain at level 1 with 4 HP? He had to actively avoid doing...well, everything. Shit, you'd need a conscious effort to avoid learning in order to retain such a lack of experience.
>>
>>48157859
About 80% of French nobility during the last days of the Ancien Regime.
>>
Only the 5th daughters of high nobles would really be NEETS. Nobility were usually well educated, and lower-middle nobility such as Knights, barons, marquis, etc usually knew how to fight and govern on at least a small scale.
>>
>>48154184
>>48154223
Actually I'd put them more with populists and famous actors or movie stars.

And of course the crushing reality when people were able to see them just people who had very rich traders who rubbed had with other royality as ancestors made a wall street happen.
>>
>>48157822
I now want to play a Monk/Cleric hyperactive kung fu kid raised in this monastery.
>>
>>48154167
Fucking elves.
>>
>>48161124
>I now want to play a Monk/Cleric hyperactive kung fu kid raised in this monastery.
Same.

Flurry of blows, laying on hands, same thing really.
>>
File: 3nAFYbC[1].png (398KB, 428x568px)
3nAFYbC[1].png
398KB, 428x568px
>>48161124
Imagine his backstory

>Abbot-sensei, teach me your ways!
>Go wash the monestary walls or something
>Of course sensei! Washing these walls will teach me the proper moves and techniques to defend myself against ruffians and others who would disturb the piece! Onegai-shimasu!
>Whatever kid

>Sensei, I've finished washing the wall! What next?
>Go make me lunch or something
>But sensei, how will this improve my expertise in the martial arts?
>Breaking an egg requires control. You can't apply too much force but not too little either. It learns you to learn your own strength and learn the limitations of your chi... or whatever
>Hai! Wakarimasu, sensei!

No wonder monks suck.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.