[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #936: Minty Fresh Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 677
Thread images: 78

File: PDF.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
PDF.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48115383
>>
This one's older, I say we keep this one.
>>
>>48123452
I'm cool with that.
>>
File: dancing grimm.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dancing grimm.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
You probably have some kind of beast form by now, /jc/, but which perks allow you to unleash the full might of your sick moves while in those forms?
>>
File: 1466684405713.jpg (119KB, 721x621px) Image search: [Google]
1466684405713.jpg
119KB, 721x621px
When was the last time you accidentally escalated a bad situation making it worse? Im talking anything where you went from "this could help" to "oh wow now everythings burning."

I accidentally did this in generic zombie, I introduced resident evil virus to help humans. Chemical zombies just made resident evil chemical zombies. Ended up having to fight both with skeletons. Humans almost got completely wiped out.
>>
File: sakuya lady of clocks.jpg (2MB, 1000x1450px) Image search: [Google]
sakuya lady of clocks.jpg
2MB, 1000x1450px
Daily reminder that Lunar Dial is the best power from the Touhou jump
>>
>>48123489
adaptability from Wuxia+Capoeira done.
>>
>>48123489
They dance perfectly to bachman turner overdrive...
>>
>>48123492
so zeds in killing floor get that way from the pain and the brain damage right? So I figured giving them Omega level self molecular manipulation would Make them get better And end the conflict....... It did not
>>
>>48123489
It never occured to me to dance outside of a humanoid form. But now I want to.
>>
File: Gate_invasion.png (825KB, 877x596px) Image search: [Google]
Gate_invasion.png
825KB, 877x596px
What did you do in GATE, jumpers?

I find amusing the idea of the Empire suddenly gaining an army of inmortal demons to fight for them.
>>
>>48123489
Leman Russ go home your drunk, and a furry.
>>
>>48123578
Waifued Rory, got really drunk.
>>
File: Bill Thinking.jpg (13KB, 252x249px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Thinking.jpg
13KB, 252x249px
>>48123602
>Waifued Rory

Why
>>
>>48123636
Cause shes a hot horny immortal goth moe loli who swings a halberd bigger than herself like its a fuckin baton maybe?
>>
File: braviary.jpg (118KB, 700x623px) Image search: [Google]
braviary.jpg
118KB, 700x623px
>>48123578
Punched everyone in Japan while screaming FREEDOM.
>>
File: adam bladeitsalg.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
adam bladeitsalg.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>48123653
Makes sense to me.
>>
>>48123578
haven't been there yet , but they are slavers,slavers get A choice between reparations and the death of their entire line of political Succession
>>
>>48123497
>Implying it has anything on manipulating fate
>Implying you wouldn't trip and break your neck if you attacked me while time was stopped
>>
>>48123653
I like the princess more. Got plenty of shy magicians and horny lolis on other worlds.

>>48123704
Stop impersonating Daenerys, you know how well that kind of thinking ends.
>>
>>48123739
Get fate cards and fate weaver from amalar, see your own death, change it with fatefucking perks.
>>
>>48123752
No I do not, please elaborate
>>
>>48123739
>not getting both
>>
There's a somewhat specific and kind of odd skill I'm looking for. Where could I get the ability to reflexively react to/dodge danger even when unconscious?
>>
>>48123763
Do you like putting thousands of innocents to the stake because they were nobles in a city that had slaves even when many of them didn't personally own slaves? Because that is what is going to happen.
>>
>>48123739
While we're talking about 2hu, being a Ruler and leading a gang of fairies that you vaguely maintain control of by bribing them with headpats and sweets, creepy or no?
>>
I'm going to claim home world deserts of kharak. Got a few good ideas for it already.
>>
>>48123786
Even when unconscious? Unconscious as in KO'd, sleeping, or not conscious(ly aware) of the danger?
>>
File: bearlyapope.jpg (181KB, 600x744px) Image search: [Google]
bearlyapope.jpg
181KB, 600x744px
Would it be possible to resurrect god in DxD? He sounds like a pretty cool guy.
>>
>>48123798
>Do you like putting thousands of innocents to the stake because they were nobles in a city that had slaves even when many of them didn't personally own slaves? Because that is what is going to happen.

if they were nobles in a city that allowed slave ownership they were complicit in it and therefore not innocent
>>
>>48123798
That isn't really what happened with Daenerys. She crucified as many masters (i.e. the people that actually did own the most slaves) as they had crucified slave children.

Not that all of them were necessarily on board with the whole child crucifixion thing but they were all slavers.
>>
>>48123812
Claim recieved, here is your 2 month claimant registry please do not lose it.

If you do not finish and the work ends up in wip graveyard we reserve the right to allow someone else to finish it two months after you are last seen in thread.
>>
>>48123863
Yeah, no. You don't decide the rules, don't pretend to have authority.
>>
>>48123786
Liradan Luck from Demon King Daimao.

"Having your functionality disabled and having nothinghappen to your body let alone the fact that someone actually feels like turning you back on is kind of a big deal. You will no longer have to worry so much about being unconscious or sleeping and something happening to your body. You can
also expect a moderate boost to your luck in general."

Not so much a dodge as much as a safety net.
>>
File: Bill Iron Throne.jpg (54KB, 564x972px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Iron Throne.jpg
54KB, 564x972px
>>48123763
Society will collapse because you're destroying one of the main sources of income, both slavers and high and mid class slaves (advisors, teachers, trainers, gladiators, house servants, etc.) will lost their way of provide themselves and will cast into the streets.

Probably the second you left people will revolt things will turn back to normal. Oh, and let's not forget >>48123798 and other slaver countries try to either avoid you and not commerce with the empire or trying to actively attack you.

Even if you become a benevolent ruler and have a powerful army at your disposal, things are going wrong if you do not offer a suitable alternative to both slavers and slaves for their style of life. Just putting them to the sword is going to get you empty cities.
>>
>>48123798
Do not talk to banchi, do not interact with him, he says he is trying to learn moderation but he does not fundamentally grasp why torture, mutilation, murder, and infinite mind rape are bad.

At best he is like a goofy illiterate cwnobite and at worst he is like bill cipher only incompetant.
>>
>>48123873
Yeah no, neither do you I like this idea we already have too many forever wips with forevergone makers. We need a statute of limitations.
>>
>>48123849
>if they were nobles in a city that allowed slave ownership they were complicit in it and therefore not innocent

They were never told that slavery was wrong and probably everyone did it. It's not fair to judge them from your XXI century's morals.
>>
>>48123849
>not innocence because they don't know better
Stop pushing your damn ideals and shit on people who don't know what is your shit. They were born in a society with slavery, you were born in a society without slavery. You wanna slavery to stop, teach them why they need to stop and find a goddamn way on how to stop slavery without collapsing their economy and revolution burning half the goddamn country.
>>
>>48123892
Because this conversation always goes places.
>>
>>48123892
And guess what? You don't get to decide that on your own and tell it to new jumpmakers as if it was the law. If you want a statute of limitations, discuss it with others, don't try to sneak it in.
>>
>>48123873
Nobody has control of the thread or jc. The lroblem is we have lots of people who pop up, do half a jump, then leave. I think it's good to have some form of limit on that.

Or are you the sperg who thinks any kind of oversight is bad?
>>
>>48123916
But if you do that then you'll make the jumpmakers upset and they will all leave!
>>
>>48123916
I'm the guy who thinks fairly major rules on how jumpmaking works should be discussed until people come to a consensus, not decided by one random anon with zero discussion.
>>
>>48123915
Oh fuck off. People like you are the reason we don't already have one. Because every time it gets discussed faggots start screaming that it hurts their claim when in truth they never make anything.
>>
>>48123929
Or maybe it's people like you who leap to insults and put words in other people's mouths. Who says I've never tried discussing? I sure as fuck have in the past, several months ago when it last came up. But here /you/ are whining instead of taking the chance to actually discuss it.
>>
>>48123928
Like the twenty other times we had this discussion and people screamed like howler monkeys. I didn't even make that post I just know the thread. A bunch of entitled assholes come in and scream about chasing off makers and how they won't make anything else ever again but they never made anything to begin with.
>>
>>48123884
that's what robots are for the slaves can start over As paid employees to the newly promoted middle-class
>>48123895
Just Letting them know it's wrong isn't going to end slavery in 10 years.
>>48123898
Are you familiar with the work in question? because they kind of deserve it,and of course I'm going to replace their economy I always replace the economy
>>
>>48123939
Or that one time we had people come close to agreeing but couldn't decide on whether a month or 3 months was the right time? If you're just going to make shit up to support your view that no one is ever reasonable, just leave.
>>
>>48123937
Then discuss it. Here now.

Why is it good or bad?

Why should we not have one?

Why should we have one?

This thread cannot agree on the color of the sky without insulting somebody and eventually blaming one of the few makers we do have for some stupid tangent problem.
>>
>>48123948
We had 5 threads devolve into shitflinging and screaming over whether naruto edgy eyes were named right anon. The people in this thread are not reasonable.
>>
>>48123905
No you are right, every time it gets brought up someone says>>48123927 only seriously instead of jokingly.
>>
>>48123954
Isn't that your job? Justify why you think a 2 month time limit should be put in. See if people agree with you. I agree there should be, but others in the thread might not and if you want it in you should make a case instead of just demanding it be so.

>>48123963
And now you're down to bringing up unrelated things and basing your arguments on the actions of the thread solely in the past few weeks? Great stuff.
>>
>>48123954
>Why is it good or bad?

Its good because it lets us clear the forever WIP folder. Bad because some people will act like fools about it.

>Why should we not have one?

Only the above mentioned idiocy and screaming it will cause.

>Why should we have one?

So we can make jumps or finish the ones that are like 98% complete. We should have put one in at the start of jumpchain. Luckily lots of makers have the decency to release claims publicly when they know they can't finish a jump. But some do not.
>>
>>48123973
When was the last time this thread wasn't on fire for something stupid?
>>
>>48123804
>seemslegit.obama
>>
>>48124009
When was the last time you saying that resulted in anything productive?
>>
>>48124009
1968 was a good year for Jumpchain.
>>
>>48123943
How do expect the economy to support the new costs of paying all this previously free labor? If you replaced them with robots what jobs do you think will magically appear to support them? If you think they can take over the positions of the former masters you should know that businesses owners were keystones in ancient society and trying to replace them with uneducated slaves will fail.

They will end up in a kind of poverty even worse than the situations most of them will have come from. I don't mean frilly modern day poverty with welfare and social safety nets I mean starve to death in a street while having human wast hit them from nearby windows levels of poverty.
>>
>>48124023
>1968
The GTO that year was goat.
>>
>>48123703
You know what I will make Needless jump. It will take me ~2 months or so but it must be word possible to visit.
>>
>>48123973
I'm the anon who posted the original post up here
>>48123863
I was joking for the most part and didn't intend to start shit.

I think 2 months after last seen in thread was good because if you don't show up in thread for over 2 months you are usually gone for good.
>>
>>48124040
HYPE!
>>
>>48124040
What are you saying here?
>>
>>48124041
>I think 2 months after last seen in thread was good because if you don't show up in thread for over 2 months you are usually gone for good.
Who are:
>Quicksilver
>Lovecraftanon
>Epicureanon

No.
>>
>>48124052
What is
>The entire WIP folder
>>
File: cooking.jpg (138KB, 900x665px) Image search: [Google]
cooking.jpg
138KB, 900x665px
>>48123578
I kept opening and shutting portals to see what would happen, incidentally shunting a bunch of ragtag refugees to Norway and infiltrated the Empire with True Fae.

Also the US lost contact with some drones after a disappearing portal cut them off, and Rory smashed them. But not before catching footage of Malefor trying to teach one of the local dragons to stay away from missiles.

>>48123492
I attempted to get rid of Panty's brocon obsession by scaring her with my true form, and get Stocking to be more open with people.

I appear to have given Panty a hyperdimensional tile pattern kink, and inadvertantly showed Stocking my tentacles.

...I've made a terrible mistake. Somebody please send help.
>>
>>48123943
>Are you familiar with the work in question? because they kind of deserve it,and of course I'm going to replace their economy I always replace the economy
Whether they deserve it or not, it is not your place to judge them based on law or your idea of a law that they simply don't or even know about. You judge them based on their law, or you could teach them on how to create new law. By shoveling it down their throat, you inadvertently create some kind hate between slaves and the free people that will probably plague the country and cripple it. They probably resent you of course thus making anything you try to do or teach harder to accept. This sort of things takes time and beside how do you know that slavery isn't as accepted as social norm. This isn't about slavery is bad or good, it is about you trying to change what could be their culture. This is not like where you need to burn it completely to the ground kind of thing, there is already some form of works towards this, like the Count from Italica, who likes beastgirls so much or Princess Pina that can be sway to an anti-slavery system.
>>
>>48124052
And they come in between and post whats up more often than not. The problem we have is people claiming and running.
>>
>>48124074
To be fair, no, those 3 didn't post for months.
>>
>>48124086
But they also didnt claim anything while gone which is the problem.
>>
>>48124093
Apart from the whole League of Legends thing.
>>
>>48124061
>...I've made a terrible mistake. Somebody please send help.
You took max ranks in tentacle appearance. And harem perks.

This isn't a mistake, Man of the Spiral. This is the future you chose.
>>
>>48124026
what part of "replace the economy entirely" did you not understand?
>>48124062
you are advocating moral relativism and that is bad, My goal is to maximize Safety, equality and happiness, the existence of A dichotomy betweenslaves and masters Prohibits my goal. also by your argument modern Western society should not exist because we were forced by superior powers to end slavery
>>
>>48123954
Fuck it.

>Why is it good or bad?
WIP in the drive has at least 26 jumps in it. I don't know how many of those are currently actually being worked on, or are just forgotten about. Implementing a "time limit" would allow us to get the jumps that are stuck in development hell and move them forward.

Why is it bad? If jump makers don't keep the thread in the loop about real delays they could lose the right to a jump, which sucks. Also, it's pretty hard to find a suitable time frame that the majority can agree on.
>>
>>48123954
>Why is it good or bad?

I want to work on the warded man jump.

>Why should we not have one?

Nobody can agree on a time limit.

>Why should we have one?

So we can make new content instead of staring at old stuff that is locked in development hell.
>>
File: Bill King.jpg (75KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Bill King.jpg
75KB, 640x360px
>>48123943
>that's what robots are for the slaves can start over As paid employees to the newly promoted middle-class
That's not how economy works. You will need to create a lot of new lines of work if manual labor is taken, and teach people to do it. And even then most people will probably not have neither the skill or the will to learn or benefit from these new life style.

>Just Letting them know it's wrong isn't going to end slavery in 10 years.
Well, unless you plan to mindcontrol the entire population, just throwing a few goodies and punishing a few 'badies' isn't going to to end it either.

>Are you familiar with the work in question? because they kind of deserve it

Not all slavers are dicks. For example Gladiator's sponsors actually took care of their slaves and make sure that they rarely got killed or killed others. They were more like profesional athletes with tons of fans and high salaries than slaves that were killed to entertain people.

The same could be said to those who own schools or hospitals that were mostly run by slave teachers and doctors.

>I'm going to replace their economy I always replace the economy
If you say so...
>>
File: EvilLittleGirl.png (126KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
EvilLittleGirl.png
126KB, 303x303px
>>48123497
I just took Doll Maker and Doctor of Miracles.
And Lunatic Red Eyes for fun purposes.
Because that's what's fun for me.

I'm probably doing it wrong.

>>48123578
I joined Team America and then went to war with basically everybody. You might be thinking this was out of loyalty or a desire to make the world a better place, but no. Let me assure you.
I fucking hated that world and everyone in it.
With my help the USA went full Squirrel & Hedgehog, with armies of inexhaustible robots, satellite systems, and nuclear armaments. We had mechs and tanks and I basically threw the full might of jumper technology behind them. I did this BECAUSE the United States were assholes, and I wanted someone to break everything, and I wanted to help them break it.
I lived up to my Warrior Bunny ancestry.

President Dirrel was̢͜͜ ̕͠a͡ ̶gr̛e̷a͝t̨͏ ҉p͢͠ar̀̀t̶̴n̵̕͘e͘͜r͏͜.̸̢̧

>>48124061
> Somebody please send help.
I came here to laugh at you.
>>
>>48123943
You won't be able to break slavery in just 10 years, not truly. That's a multi generational goal. These are people that have been told all their lives, all the fathers lives, and their fathers before them that slavery is okay. They won't accept some fuckhead coming in and telling them ,"Nope, slaves are bad guys" At best they'll just rename or hide it while you're around.

Just coming in and liberating the slavery system is going to fuck with system down to it's foundation. Sure, certain perks exist that might help speed up the process by a lot. But somehow I doubt you have them.
>>
>>48123578
I took the Apostle perk, you may start out weaker than Rory but an apostle will stay alive even if cut into dozens of pieces and had those pieces buried in separate cities. Though they would still be thoroughly neutralized as a threat.
>>
>>48124210
>>That's not how economy works. You will need to create a lot of new lines of work if manual labor is taken, and teach people to do it. And even then most people will probably not have neither the skill or the will to learn or benefit from these new life style.

when I'm done the traditional notion of work will be obsolete, I stole a hell of a lot more than technology from the Federation in the Star Trek jumps, as for teaching I havethe library of Alexandria and University of Toronto in my ar tonelico Tower which is nearly fully grown by now thanks to being deployed in my animal Crossing village.

>Well, unless you plan to mindcontrol the entire population, just throwing a few goodies and punishing a few 'badies' isn't going to to end it either.

true but you can start with the carrot and stick and move on to the logical argument, and the new state is going to pay them.

>>If you say so...

I very much do, although it's not so much a place as upgrade to Universally egalitarian Postresource post production ,Post scarcity. The traditional notion of economy will no longer apply
>>48124246
I know, I'm laying the groundwork for post spark. and what is wrong with fuck an unjust system down to its foundation and replacing it with your own?
>>
>>48124117
>you are advocating moral relativism and that is bad
>that is bad
>bad
So what, that is my opinion and all, you don't have to be so judgmental about it.
>My goal is to maximize Safety, equality and happiness
By killing them and shit, yeah...
>we were forced by superior powers to end slavery
Weren't they? I mean isn't that shit true? Superior power have always meddle in the affair of others and think soooooooooooo highly of themselves after all.
>>
>>48124061
>hyperdimensional tile pattern kink, and inadvertantly showed Stocking my tentacles.

Just as planned then?
>>
For the Game of Thrones jump, should I worry about Daenarys ever becoming relevant for the great Westerosi Unification?

Apart from messing around with her attempts at emancipation and several torched Essos cities, would an early chain jumper with only some Pokemon and superpowers to their name have anything to fear.
>>
>>48124261
>thanks to being deployed in my animal Crossing village.

How did you do that.
>>
>>48124261
>what is wrong with fuck an unjust system down to its foundation and replacing it with your own?

Maybe the idea that people have the right to govern and create a system themselves based on their own ideals? Kinda sounds your making people slaves to your system.
>>
File: laughing bill.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
laughing bill.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>48124261
>when I'm done the traditional notion of work will be obsolete, I stole a hell of a lot more than technology from the Federation in the Star Trek jumps, as for teaching I havethe library of Alexandria and University of Toronto in my ar tonelico Tower which is nearly fully grown by now thanks to being deployed in my animal Crossing village.

So you want to teach monkeys to live and think like a human society? Sure, that can't go wrong in anyway, I'm sure of it.

>I know, I'm laying the groundwork for post spark. and what is wrong with fuck an unjust system down to its foundation and replacing it with your own?

Just curious, how many worlds do you plan on changing?

I'm not sure myself if I would have the patience to sit on one world and try to unfuck it.
>>
>>48124061
>Somebody please send help.
I just remembered that Sinanju apparently has a path to ultimate ecstasy as one of the things it can do. I wonder what would happen if a jumper tried it on her...
>>
>>48124263
I don't think you're trying to actually refute my argument here so okay.
>>48124263
the tower seed grows and you can Shape its growth remember? and remember how changes made to the animal Crossing village carry over With each deployment? that's basically what I did, then when it was big enough I shifted them from trinket to building form inside the tower.
>>48124312
>>>when I'm done the traditional notion of work will be obsolete, I stole a hell of a lot more than technology from the Federation in the Star Trek jumps, as for teaching I havethe library of Alexandria and University of Toronto in my ar tonelico Tower which is nearly fully grown by now thanks to being deployed in my animal Crossing village.

they don't have access to the same technology, resources or moral understanding that modern humans do but there's mental capability is the same. it is at minimum unfair to call the monkeys

>>Just curious, how many worlds do you plan on changing? I'm not sure myself if I would have the patience to sit on one world and try to unfuck it.

All of them,post spark I will have forever and I'm going to need something to do with my time.
>>
>>48124097
Lovecraft claimed it first in the thread.
>>
>>48124285
>Apart from messing around with her attempts at emancipation and several torched Essos cities, would an early chain jumper with only some Pokemon and superpowers to their name have anything to fear.

If you have any dragonoid pokemon it can probably rip her dragons apart. The only role that she might play in the future is the one of a villain. The others aren't as bad as many believe, they probably even build the Wall and they laugh and fall in love. We don't known why they're attacking, but if we follow Martin's line of thought and his previous works, everything seems to point that their conflict will end peacefully.

Daenerys on the other hand is a bloodthirsty ironfist ruler who imposes all her believes by blood and fire, has an army of stone-heart eunuchs, rapist barbarians and crazy mercenaries. Add to that her new recruits: Pirates, senile vengeful grandma and warmonger bastards. Oh, and lets not forget the city destroying almost uncontrollable beats.

So if you kill her earlier, probably nothing bad will happen. another alternative is to replace Robert before the Rebellion and try to make a non-fucked up post-rebellion kingdom.
>>
File: Va-11 Hall-A.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Va-11 Hall-A.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
Now for something I actually want to do
>>
Are there any regen perks other than the ones from SCP and X-Men that can let you survive near total body destruction?
>>
>>48124357
Then dissapeared before finishing.
>>
>>48124401
Omega level healing factor fromX-Men cinematic lets you regrow from a drop of blood
>>
>>48124390
I'm sorry to ask you this right as you're about to do something else, but I wanted to ask a DxD question.

How extreme of a change can you make with Changeling? Are you limited to smaller, minor changes, or could you do bigger things like changing height/race/gender?
>>
>>48124390
YES. God I have been playing this too much. I want to know how to make a real gut punch or piano man.
>>
>>48124411
>other than the ones from SCP and X-Men
banchô. . .
>>
File: meowth has seen some shit.gif (1MB, 540x301px) Image search: [Google]
meowth has seen some shit.gif
1MB, 540x301px
>>48124061
>Somebody please send help
>>
>>48124411
>other than x men.
>>
>>48124405
He at least posted perks in the thread to show he was making progress. Not to mention Brows apparently didn't know or didn't wait more than five months to start working on it, because she started working on it in February or January.
>>
>>48124416
The only limit is your Imagination
Though if you start messing with organ positioning and stuff like that you could probably kill someone.
>>
>>48124456
What a lovely weapon.
>>
>>48124401
Being a Webmage chaos power means that you're no longer actually a physical body if you stop imposing your will on the universe to maintain that body. You generally want to do this because otherwise you're kinda floating around as primordial chaos that burns reality but by reverting you're also pretty much impossible to damage as just a soul of will and a hole to chaos that provides infinite material for you to make new bodies. Just don't lose your will because complete immersion in the chaos does bad things to your metaphysical self as much as it does reality, albeit somewhat slowly since you're well adapted to it being a sapient whorl of chaos.

So you can just will yourself a new body pretty much whenever you want instantly, just don't fuck up.
>>
>>48124390
Please allow us to make a bar that follows us or import a bar we already own. I have so many ideas and already have an awesome bar thanks to bayonetta but adding to it is always nice.
>>
>>48124456
That sounds like pretty much exactly what I wanted, and your post makes it sound like it has pretty good medical and offensive potential as well.

I'm assuming medical knowledge would decrease (or possibly increase, if that's what you're going for) the chance of killing someone if you messed around with that?
>>
File: Bill Cipher.jpg (178KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Cipher.jpg
178KB, 1600x1600px
>>48124354
>they don't have access to the same technology, resources or moral understanding that modern humans do but there's mental capability is the same. it is at minimum unfair to call the monkeys

You should get more biological perks. Clearly humanity from the XXIV-end century has nothing to do with the humanity from the late V century, both in biology and mentality.

You are trying to shove a few mollinea worth of knowledge plus alien technology sharing into the minds of people that are yet to do many of their pre-Roman Empire Fell advancements (because they having magic is going to lastraste their technological advancement). That is not going to work. Even if you were to do it with a newly born generations, it's uncertain that it will work.

Humans are not so different from other animals. Compare a dog with a wolf. Of course that dogs of the post-victorian era have nothing to do with medieval or roman dogs. This is the same with humans. Nutrition, society, technology, culture. Everything affects and is affect by our biology.

>>48124401
Alucard's Embrace + Dark Binding from Hellsing and Soft Physics from Worm are the other ones that I always use.
>>
>>48124373
Are you talking about the White Walkers and their undead army when you mean the non-threat? What koolaid have you been drinking and where can I get some.
>>
>>48124490
Suddenly, I want to suggest that you give us a bar that people will say "ow" when they walk into.
>>
>>48124487
As with everything in that jump tiny fuckups can lead to you exploding violently.
>>
File: explosion noise.jpg (104KB, 929x523px) Image search: [Google]
explosion noise.jpg
104KB, 929x523px
>>48124526
That's a feature.
>>
>>48124492
I would imagine so

>>48124490
>Please allow us to make a bar that follows us
All ready planned for
>import a bar we already own
I'm probably not going to make a "build a bar" thing, and most of your bars follow you around anyway. But if that changes I certainly will.
>>
>>48124401
While it won't let you recover from it as easily Apostle from GATE will let you survive pretty much anything, you will need someone to gather your pieces together before you can regenerate though.
>>
>>48124526
Nah, less explosion, more a flood of reality destroying fire. Its more liquid-like than anything, assimilating and melting all the structured post-chaos back into chaos on contact.
>>
>>48124285
She probably will become relevant but the extent to which you have to worry about her sort of depends on your character and what you do.
>>
>>48124503
This sort of shit is why I just stick to low-key things like "fight the enemy". I don't have the brainpower or will to deal with societal reforms. It's working pretty well for me so far!

Please ignore the enormous piles of dead bodies and destroyed moons left in my wake. And Tony Stark's legs.
>>
>>48124373
You could also do as Justice did and jump it as the one true heir of Robert and Cersi. Let Robert die, or kill him, and then take the throne and fix everything yourself.
>>
>>48124509
>White Walkers
You know, if you just start teaching people firebending then YOU can be the Fire Nation that attacks.

Ice zombies won't know what the fuck hit them.
>>
>>48124509
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih_ZAGCfMY0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovq34JsYUS0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxG03oBY5zU

Also, everyone that knows a bit about Martin and his works, accepts that the Others won't be the final enemy, and neither the series will end with a giant battle with them.
>>
File: approval.png (222KB, 610x472px) Image search: [Google]
approval.png
222KB, 610x472px
>>48124373
>Pokebattle Daenerys

This is best done with one of the cute dragons like Dragonair, or the dopey ones like Dragonite. Just for the utter barbarian PR shitstorm-induced despair on Team Targaeryn's faces when the friendly dragon that can somehow do things other than breathe fire gently makes sure Drogon & co have just feinted after the battle.

Right in front of all those Dothraki.

>>48124487
>otherwise you're kinda floating around as primordial chaos that burns reality

Man, this is why I much prefer being made of pure order. Much less risk of burning reality because I'm too busy to maintain physical form.

>>48124318
>martial art that induces ultimate ecstasy

Dammit anon this is the opposite of help!

>>48124267
NO.

>>48124234
GET IN LINE, SCANTY AND KNEESOCKS AND AFRO PRIEST GUY ARE WAY AHEAD OF YOU.

>>48124456
Oh, I've been meaning to ask: For Highschool DxD, how come only the Khaos Brigade got a fully fleshed out perk tree while the other organizations just have a 100 CP perk?

Are they just...more interesting than everyone else?
>>
>>48124618
>Everywhere is the Blackwater if you want it to be
>>
>>48124618
>>48124635
>goodend.brn
>>
>>48124597
Well, if you do that you will have to deal with Daenerys, Varys machinations, Doran and Oberyn machinations and the pesky Iron Born later.

Robert's Rebellion seems the best starting point to start fixing stuff.
>>
>>48124583
Add that to my list of stuff to not fuck with.
>>
>>48123578
Would it be too much wank to say that Realpolitik also turns the JSDF's competence down to realistic levels?
>>
>>48124665
No perks are that powerful.
>>
>>48124680
Aside from Devil Style, what other perks can laugh at plot-armor?
>>
>>48124690
Lots of fate perks should help. Like the one from amalur or shinegami tensei.
>>
File: cooldown.png (334KB, 652x602px) Image search: [Google]
cooldown.png
334KB, 652x602px
>>48124509
I think he's conflating them with book!White Walkers aka the Others, which are less gross undead magical bioweapons and more spooky ice elves.

Though the Night's King did hold a baby that one time-one of many someone was giving to him to appease him in the show. The baby seemed to like him. He tapped it and it started turning into a baby White Walker

It was like Frozen but with no singing, princesses or comic relief snowmen.

>>48124622
...I wish I had your confidence in D&D's writing. I want to know what the fuck they were smoking when they came up with the Sand Sneks storyline.

>>48124635
>unlimited pig shit works
>>
>>48124503
Yeah except we aren't talking about humans from the pas twe are talking about humans from a dimension where magic supplanted the need for technological growth

>>48124285
just save her first husband and keep her busy caring for the stallion that mounts the world like I did.
>>
>>48124651
>Daenerys
Either bring her into the fold or make assassinating her a real priority. Don't half ass it like Robert and the Small Council. That's what really cost them.

>Varys machinations
Show yourself more interested in the realm than personal power, and you've won him to your side. Literally, don't be a dick and the eunuch will be all over yours.

>Doran and Oberyn machinations
Give them the Mountain, and let them know that once things calm down you'll give them Tywin.

>Iron Born
They're no issue to a unified kingdom.

I'm not saying that starting at the Rebellion isn't a good idea. Hell, that'd be the easiest way to take the throne. Find a decent house, depose the Mad King and assume the throne yourself. If you've got enough charisma perks that shouldn't be too hard.
>>
>>48124709
>stallion that mounts the world
Wut.gif
>>
>>48124625
>Oh, I've been meaning to ask: For Highschool DxD, how come only the Khaos Brigade got a fully fleshed out perk tree while the other organizations just have a 100 CP perk?
>Are they just...more interesting than everyone else?

The other factions have their discounts applied based on the class they pick.

Basically the Khaos tree is a patch job for those who wanted that option but I ignored.
>>
>>48124709
>just save her first husband and keep her busy caring for the stallion that mounts the world like I did.
That's literally ignoring the problem. The Stallion That Mounts The World will fuck everything and everyone up. Granted, that'll be after you've left but if your goal is the fix the place, burning it down to clean the carpet is a bad idea.
>>
>>48124318
>I wonder what would happen if a jumper tried it on her...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPsNTyUm5UU
>>
>>48124740
the child see in the mountain would have had is destined to be the greatest leader the Dothraki have ever known and unite the tribes under his banner.

>>48124757
no ,no ,no remember what the elder said to Viserys? to the Dothraki the world ends at the Water's edge so they Will not travel to Westeros and they will just stay over there being nomads .
>>
>>48124704
>...I wish I had your confidence in D&D's writing. I want to know what the fuck they were smoking when they came up with the Sand Sneks storyline.

I thought we were talking about the books. The Jump is based on the books, right?

Although D&D seem to get the main points of the books: Feminism is good, war is bad, feudalism is bad and nobles are always dicks. So probably it will end in a similar way, since D&D know how the books are going to end.

>>48124732
>Either bring her into the fold or make assassinating her a real priority. Don't half ass it like Robert and the Small Council. That's what really cost them.

You will be losing a powerful asset that you could control if you acted with meta-knowledge from the Robert's Rebellion.

>Show yourself more interested in the realm than personal power, and you've won him to your side. Literally, don't be a dick and the eunuch will be all over yours.

Varys does not care for the realm. His full support is over Illyrio and Aegon probably Illyrio's son and a Blackfyre giving that the Golden Company broke a contract to help him. He had multiple chances to save the realm and did not care for that.

>Give them the Mountain, and let them know that once things calm down you'll give them Tywin.

The Mountain was just an excuse. Giving them Tywin is probably a really bad idea (you don't want to make all the Westerlands your enemies). Oberyn and Doran were machinating much earlier than the sack of King's Landing. They are aiming for something higher than pure vengeance.

>They're no issue to a unified kingdom.
Yeah, but you will have to deal with more than one rebellion. If you take Robert's place, you can make sure that there is only one rebellion.

Just remember that the Jump is based on the Books and the conflicts and characters are nowhere nearly as simple as presented on the TV series.

>>48124709
>Raping Daenerys

Oh Bancho.
>>
>>48124805
You legit think that Daenerys will just completely abandon designs on Westeros? Those dragons will find a way to hatch, and when they do she's going to turn an eye on Westeros.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1003KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1003KB, 220x220px
>>48124625
Hello, I am the anon who told you how Panty would react to you as her brother back when the jump was posted. You were warned this would happen and have no one to blame but yourself, I will now laugh at you insistently.
>>
>>48123954
You're nobody's master and don't have the authority to steal people's work from them for not being as fast and as lifeless a NEET as you.

>>48123939
>People don't like my idea that means their opinions don't matter.
>>
>>48124318
Well, with as licentious as both groups of sisters are I think that if you gave them a taste of /jc/ fueled lewd you'd probably change their religion, sexual preference, and alignment to Jumper.
>>
>>48124891
I am non of the two people you linked to but seriously man if you show up in thread then can't make any progress after months when you claim a setting you seriously need to step off and let someone else work on it. People like you are why we have a full WIP folder that will never be complete.
>>
>>48124837
actually it was consensual,you've read the books right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CLCOvZOh1o
>>48124850
I don't think she has given up but I think I bought myself at least 10 years of time.
>>
>>48124911
Isn't that just the result of a jumper who recklessly took all the charisma, appearance, and sex perks without thinking about it?
>>
>>48124891
How long does it take to show up in the thread and say "hey I am still alive." Even the people from spacebattles do it.
>>
>>48124933
I know we toss that idea around quite a bit, and I think there's some merit to it, but I make allowances for characters remaining somewhat true to themselves even in the face of charisma perks.

However, in the case of P&S and S&K both groups are hedonistic in degrees and as such they'd be more susceptible to that particular style of build or combo.
>>
I remember there was talk of a Seven Deadly Sins jump a few threads ago, is anyone making one?
>>
>Daenerys
Wouldn't it just be easier to use dream abilities, perks, magic, or psionics, to give her visions of a dragon god. Then later show up as said dragon god, shifting between a humanoid form and a dragon form, and demand her loyalty?

Like, legit, conquer Westeros using any of the strategies suggested in thread and then deal with her through her familial bond with dragons. Hell, if hers haven't hatched yet you could do that for her as a sign of your favor.
>>
>>48125025
Dragon gods aren't a thing in Westeros bro, she'll just think she's tripping mad balls
>>
>>48124918
>You should fuck off because you have a life and aren't on the dole like me.

>>48124969
>Having to beg your anon masters to give you an extension.
You're nobody's master.
>>
>>48125051
>Pretending he has authority.
>Pretending his worthless fixed polls have any authority.
Are you retarded?
>>
>>48125050
Neither are you. Have you ever made any jumps? Did you claim sething but never worked on finishing it? Why are you so buttfrustrated about there being a possibility of hell locked jumps getting finished?
>>
>>48125045
I know they aren't, but it'd be easy enough to make up some bullshit. That's the beauty of out of context powers, they give the chance for out of context solutions.

Though as said, I get what you're saying. You'd have to make it a concerted effort over a while.
>>
>>48125025
>>48125045
Not the same anon, but if you follow the books, it's clear that a lot of characters have their actions influenced by dreams.

So it wouldn't be impossible. Since most of those dreams also seem to be made by third parties via magic.
>>
>>48125069
>Neither are you.
Exactly. So no change can be exacted because you don't have authority and I'm only arguing for the status quo.
>>
>>48125051
Hello, newfriend. It's worth pointing out that nobody takes polls seriously in thread, particularly if they're about jumps or the like. I bring this up because people from other sites like to use them, and don't understand that native, long time 4chan users don't trust those types of polls. The distrust is due to how easy they are to fool.

Anyway, enjoy your argument and if posting here gets to be too much for you I'm sure your old site will be happy to have you back.

Cheers.
>>
>>48125082
>Nothing should ever change because I say so.
>>
>>48125092
See: >>48125094
>>
>>48125051
>675 votes
>>
Anyone working on Killer is Dead?
>>
>>48125106
>Everything should change because I say so.
>>
>>48123752
>>48123884
>>48124210
>>48124312
>>48124503
Every single post I read it in Bill's voice and I can't stop it!
>>
>>48125082
Look there are very good reasons to put some sort of limit in place. The folder keeps gettimg bigger and nobody can work on any of it because the makers left and are not coming back. As far as status quo there is nothing to preserve here they are gone. There are a lot of good makers who could and would like to work on some of those jumps so why not let them? Especially if they work with what was left already?
>>
>>48125092
>posting a poll
So, is Spacebattles really a shit? I'm curious, as I've never been there and it's obvious you frequent that site or perhaps Reddit.
>>
>>48125129
Actually nothing would change except we would get more jumps. Are you saying getting more jumps is bad now anon?
>>
>>48125092
Do not participate in this poll. It is fixed. The past poll he attempted: >>48125051 had 675 votes cast before anyone could respond to that post.

Ignore time limit posts.

Ignore poll posts.

It is shitposting.
>>
>>48125168
Spacebattles isn't a shit, only waifus are shit.
>>
>>48125168
I admit I am from spacebattles and yes I want to work on a jump in the WIP folder that has been there forever but the poll was like my second post in this thread man.
>>
>>48125178
SPEAKING OF MORE JUMPS!

Is killer is dead claimed?
>>
>>48125178
>If I shit on all of my authors and force them to give me status updates or I steal all their work from them, then more jumps with magically appear out of thin air!
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 900x681px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 900x681px
>>48125215
Not unless you're claiming it.
>>
>>48125215
Fuck you and fuck your stupid killer dead shit nobody cares. We don't need more shit we have enough.
>>
>>48125214
>the poll was like my second post
Unsurprising.
>>
>>48125092
>>48125051
Were polls posted by someone from Spacebattles in an attempt to impose time limits on WIPs. One poll was rigged from the get go, 675 votes before anyone could respond to his post.

He deleted those posts after being called on his shit.

Do not respond to WIP time limit posts.

Do not respond to polls.

It is Spacebattles shitposting.
>>
>>48125224
How is any of this shitting on makers? The only ones any of this applies to are those who are literally already gone.
>>
>>48125229
I dunno, fist.

Am I?
>>
>>48125214
Lurk moar.
>>
>>48125250
Because you're voiding their claims and their work for not working on your strict schedules.
>>
>>48125224
Could you bait any harder?
>>
>>48125252
Rule 1, so yes.
>>
>>48125246
First poll was unfinished and was a link to test poll to see if it worked. Read moar.
>>
File: image.png (320KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
320KB, 786x1017px
>>48125252
If you do, will you include Killer 7?
>>
File: ajvjauvhapbak.jpg (642KB, 1920x2101px) Image search: [Google]
ajvjauvhapbak.jpg
642KB, 1920x2101px
Anyone have a list of the psychic/psionic/psyker perks? We have lists for magic and appearance booster perks but I've never seen a psi power list.
Also I kinda wanna become one of the biggest psionic users in the onmiverse.
>>
>>48125261
Oh wow it sure is nice that they worked so hard on the 29 jumps in the WIP folder isn't it? Some of them have been there for years anon. Years. If they had any interest in them they would be done by now.
>>
At one point I was working on a jump, couldn't finish it as real life got in the way and didn't get on JC for a few months. Someone else picked it up and finished it. I didn't ask them to, they sure as hell didn't ask me.

And I'm completely okay with it. Time limits are a good thing. The general fear is that jump makers will get up and leave if they do for some reason. We shouldn't pander to the few.
>>
>>48125292
Look, you admitted above you're fresh from spacebattles and just trying to stir shit with your rigged polls and complete lack of presence in the thread.

What fucking jump were you so desperate to claim you shitposted like this anyway?
>>
>>48125295
Nah.

Spurious claims with no evidence that support a minority position championed by newfags?

Nah.
>>
>>48125261
Strict schedule? 2 months or more is enough time for any but the largest jump project. You could do a perk or an item a day and be done in 2 months. If someone is so busy that they can't finish a jump within 2 months, they shouldn't have taken it in the first place.
>>
>>48125261
>Voiding claims.
>of people who fucked off and have no want to finish.

You what m8?
>>
>>48125323
>Hello I am a complete NEET and have no life except the internet.

>>48125325
>They aren't sucking my dick 24/7 in the thread so they aren't still trying to make a jump.
>>
>>48125316
Different people anon.
>>
>>48125332
Sure could've fooled me, you argue just like him.
>>
>>48125292
Go back to your own site then, make it, and put it in your own folder.

I'm not saying SB can't contribute here, there have been some good jumps to come from people there. Those people though conformed to the norms of /tg/ /jc/.

You are not doing that.

So if you want to play Spacebattles Jumpchain, go to Spacebattles and do just that. You guys have your own drive for your own shit.
>>
>>48125340
Actually to get on the drive you have to post here.
>>
>>48125352
I agree. They have their own drive though, so they can post their SB exclusive stuff there.

If they want it on our drive, then they have to post here and conform to the norms of our site.
>>
>>48125329
You are on the no life thread anon. Most jumps have anywhere between 12 and 16 perks. In 2 months you can do way more than that.
>>
>>48125366
>I have no life so everyone here has no life.
What a pathetic claim.
>>
>>48125329
All it takes is popping in the thread once a week or so and saying you're still here and working on it. Is that so hard? Again, if they can't do even that, they shouldn't have claimed the jump in the first place.
>>
>>48125379
>All it takes is servicing your anon masters on their strict schedule!
You're nobody's master. Get that through your fucking skull already.
>>
>>48125379
I'd settle for once every two months, personally.
>>
>>48125390
I say a week only because it increases visibility that you're still working in it.

>>48125388
You seem awfully upset by this.
>>
File: As expected of a dark elf.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
As expected of a dark elf.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>48123578
The magic perks in Gate are amazing, I love 'em

I took this jump after Ace Combat and Kancolle which meant I was in a reasonably powerful enough position to be a military power. I found myself at odds with the JSDF a few times, supportive of their humanitarian mission but conflicted over their military operations against the Empire. Sure the Empire needed to fall, but some of those missions were clearly resource scouting operations and I don't look forward to the strip mining that is sure to follow.

Oh, I killed the dragon
So I "enslaved" Yao. Do all dark elves have that complex or something?
>>
>>48125379
>Implying you shitposters will acknowledge it and won't use your power trip to claim it's not the person working on it or claim you didn't see the post and fuck them over.
>>
>>48125390
>>48125404
Nobody in this thread pays me for the content I create. As such, I feel zero obligation to check in with the thread and update my progress or lack there of. If for some reason the thread gives in to these new fucks, I will completely ignore this rule and work on shit at my own pace and release it when it's done.
>>
>>48125438
>I contribute nothing and will continue to contribute nothing. SO THERE!

Ok then carry on.
>>
>>48125404
>>48125390
Two months seems fine to me, even if you don't post that you are working on it just showing up in thread at all shows you didn't leave for good.
>>
>>48125438
And? I don't really care if you make jumps or not. I'm not entitled to suck your dick anymore than you are mine.
You do you, boo.
>>
>>48125438
>Nobody in this thread pays me for the content I create. As such, I feel zero obligation to check in with the thread and update my progress or lack there of

Then you also have zero reason for anyone to care about what you do.
>>
How fast could a living bolt of lightning, ala Rumble Rumble Fruit, circle the globe?
>>
>>48125473
I was going to wait out this argument but yeah, for what it's worth I don't see anything wrong with 2 months either.
>>
>>48125438
The other replies to this post make it clear exactly what kind of cancer is trying to push for this, huh?
>>
>>48125438
So which WIP are you working on?
>>
>>48125484
Depends on if it has to ask for directions.
>>
>>48125473
See >>48125410
>>
>>48125496
> inb4 I'm not telling
>>
>>48125495
Yup.
>>
>>48125410
>anyone who disagrees with me is a shitposter.
>>
>>48125536
Considering your attitude to the people saying they are jumpmakers who disagree with you, I think what you are is clear to everyone now.
>>
>>48125500
This bolt of lightning is not named Zoro.
>>
>>48125484
https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=24901.461+miles+Divided+by+299,792,458+meters+per+second Here you go
>>
>>48125541
>Saying they are jumpmakers
Yet no evidence to prove it. Saying they make jumps doesn't make it true.
>>
>>48125572
No evidence to prove you're not just a shitposter.
>>
>>48125495
Both sides are cancer one is a shitposter and the other is a shitposter trying to act like a maker. I agree we need a limit on works stuck in the wip folder but damn this is just retarded.
>>
>>48125564
>299,792,458 m/s
That is the speed of light not lightning, lighting is much slower than light.
>>
>>48125438
What are you working on then? Honestly what jump are you doing that has taken you months to make that we should care about?
>>
>>48125618
>Shitposter cannot conceal his overwhelming curiosity despite the bile he spews
>>
>We should put an arbitrary limit on how long a jump can be claimed without showing progress.

>We should never let a jump that has been claimed get made by someone else no matter how long the one who claimed it has been gone.

And as usual in this thread both sides of the argument suck and should just fuck off.
>>
>>48125624
Must you call everyone who posts a shitposter?
>>
>>48125640
Shitposter is a buzzword now,
>>
>>48125640
I'm going to call you out when you keep treating a jumpmaker that way, yes.
>>
>>48125612
It is what 10% of the speed of light? Should still be measured in seconds at most.
>>
>>48125649
>Jumpmaker
Again, wheres the evidence. I can freely dismiss whatever you claim if you can't somehow back it up.
>>
>>48125663
See >>48125580
>>
File: Gendo Ikari hates us.png (443KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Gendo Ikari hates us.png
443KB, 720x540px
>>
>>48125649
First off I was just curious as to what they are making if anything, second I have no reason to believe anyone claiming to be a maker when their words are literally "I'm totally working on something but I'm not saying what."
>>
>>48125680
See >>48125580
>>
>>48125542
Taking both Directionless and Plotbound is still an idea that makes me giggle, you could easily play it as your space-warpingly bad sense of direction being how you keep ending up at plotpoints.

>Jumper is hiding in an outpost on Jupiter
>I'd like to see the plot get me now
>Decides to head to the kitchen for a snack
>Turns around to find themself on the third level of Imperial Down
>>
>>48125680
Let him rot, he says this shit all the time.
>>
>>48125612
sorry let me try this again, according to http://www.maine.gov/mema/prepare/prep_display.shtml?163524 lightning has two speeds now we can assume it's the visible one since we've seen that the character who has this power is in fact visible when he's traveling in lightning form. so let me do this again with A little better research https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=24901.461+miles+Divided+by+320,000,000+ft+per+second
>>
>>48125696
Can't handle that proof goes both ways, I take it?
>>
I also think that we should put an arbitrary limit on how long a jump can be claimed, with the caveat that you can extend the claim as long as you chime up in thread every now and then.
>>
>>48125687
Being a shitposter is largely up to opinion, thus it can't be proven. Being a jumpmaker can be proven with evidence.
>>
>>48125675
Prove it.
>>
>>48125739
Read >>48125410
>>
>>48125748
Prove I hate you?
>>
>>48125740
>Being a shitposter is largely up to opinion
Not how it works. You're a shitposter because you're abusing jumpmakers and trying to force through an issue nobody else wants to hear.
>>
>>48125739
That sounds great and makes a lot of sense. I think that is what most people have been asking for.
>>
>>48125703
Much better, thank you.
>>
File: notevenpepperidgefarmremembers.png (109KB, 300x330px) Image search: [Google]
notevenpepperidgefarmremembers.png
109KB, 300x330px
>>48125633
>>
Wasn't there a Wakfu jump? I can't seem to find it.
>>
>>48125739
Fuck you this shit is why we don't have any jumpmakers now.
>>
>>48125760
Nobody is abusing jumpmakers. And as far as nobody wanting to hear it, seems to be quite a few people that agree.
>>
>>48125783
Look in imaged jumps with folders.
>>
>>48125762
>Most people
No, you don't speak for anyone. Weren't you yelled at for this earlier?
>>
>>48125795
>Nobody is abusing jumpmakers.
See >>48125482
>>48125456
>>
>>48125803
Oh, thanks.
>>
>>48125804
Do you really believe that everyone is the same person anon?
>>
>>48125739

Why does the claim system exist anyway? I mean, I understand that someone could be a bag of dicks and make a shitty jump while one is in progress, but couldn't people just pick the clearly better jump?

And in the case of two jumps of similar quality, why couldn't we just place the different versions with each other in their own folder?

It confuses me, and I would like someone to explain.
>>
>>48125820
I think and hope that the same moron who keeps trying to force this shit while pretending he speaks for the entire thread is only one failed abortion, yes. It would be a real plague on humanity for there to be more of you.
>>
>>48125810
Not everyone who says they are a maker really is. He says he has no reason to prove he is a maker but swears he is. Proof cuts both ways as someone above mentioned, if you say you are making something then what are you making?
>>
>>48114455
103 Shin Megami Tensei
Demon Fenrir -600
Mysterious Laboratory, Sendagaya
Mimic, Kugutsu Magic, Demonic Union(Griffon -300, Shuten Doji)-200, Sacrificial Bestowment -300, Theme Music,
Companion Import(Alice Pleasance Liddell[Normal Person, Not Feeling Too Bad, The Demonic Diplomat -100, The Storm's Eve -200, Demon Summoner -300, Theme Music, Gullible DDS-NET User -50, Magnetite -50, COMP, Golden Apple -100], Necron[Demon, Lich -600, Mimic, Kugutsu Magic, Protection of the Count -100, Sacrificial Bestowment -300, Theme Music], Alice/FiendDS2[Modern Magician, Polymath, Theme Music, Magic Bottle, Wizard Mask -200, Belial and Nebiros -600], Belial[Modern Magician, Polymath, Terminal Networker -100, Ninth Circle Sorcery -200, Theme Music, 2xMagnetite -100, Magic Bottle, Soma -100, Jakyou Manor -300], Nebiros[Normal Person, Not Feeling Too Bad, Theme Music, COMP, Earth Mail -200, Hell Orb -200, Alice -400], Heather Poe[Noble Soldier, Honorable Treachery, Heir of Shinjuku -100, The Strongest Magic -200, The Eight-Forked Drunkard's Shadow -300, Theme Music, Bit Balls, Wisdom Ring -200], Elodie[Noble Soldier, Honorable Treachery, The Eight-Forked Drunkard's Shadow -300, Theme Music, Dormant Power -500, Bit Balls], Valana[Drop-In, Honest Liar, Hollow Presence -100, Pillar Choir -200, Primordial Might -300, Gunmetal Alchemist -100, Theme Music, Muscle Drink, Seven-Star Sword -100])-400,
The Trials of Masakado +300, Two Steps From Hell +200, I can still get smashed to my heart’s content. It’s all good with me! +100,
cont.
>>
>>48125810
Oh that "Jumpmaker"
Glad you cleared that up.
>>
>>48125825

*pick the better jump by common consensus, I mean.
>>
>>48125564
https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=24901.461+miles+Divided+by+220,000,000+miles+per+hour

Speed of lightning is roughly 1/3rd the speed of light. Or 220 million miles per hour.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>48125830
I have some minor shapeshifting from my new form, I am a tall bipedal griffon with red horns and a wolf's tail but I can become a bear sized horned griffon with a wolf's hind quarters or an 800 foot tall version of either form. First things first, time to go to the south of Mount Meru. I get to trade blows with Zouchouten. That managed to get my blood pumping(though thankfully not flowing). Next is the west and Koumokuten. That was brutal, I made it, but this time blood is definitely flowing. After a quick pick me up, it is time for Jikokuten in the east. In comparison to the last fight this seemed easy, though it really wasn't, I was just luckier this time. Finally to the north is Bishamonten. I finish strong, and then I invite all four to drink with me. Let's see how we do on this battlefield, drink for drink. Later on, I have my Necrons sacrificially bestow sacrificial bestowment upon the rest of my companions. In addition, I have one of them merge with one of my shadowclones via echos in order to give me the lich eye ability. After that, it's time to go on a bit of a pub crawl through Tokyo, fighting and befriending various demons. By the end of our time here, I've visited every bar in Tokyo.
Continue
1 Outlaw Star
2 X-COM
3 Blame!
4 Gunnerkrigg Court
5 GI Joe
6 Princess Bride
7 Anno 2070
8 Imperium
>>
>>48125829
Proof goes both ways. You have no proof you're not just a shitposter.
>>
>>48125826
This entire thread is full of people with different beliefs. That does not make them the same people, you also do not speak for everyone so stop acting like you do.
>>
>>48125825
>>48125835
Because it's impossible to pick by consensus as you can clearly see. No way to know who is actually posting or just samefagging. One of the shit things about beings anons.
>>
>>48125830
>>48125844
Princess Bride, I need a new 6
>>
>>48125840
on the way down when it's Invisible but since we know it's visible because we can see it in the anime it must be traveling at the speed it goes on the way up which is a bit faster,which is the number for the figure I used
>>
>>48125846
Exactly and neither does he so unless they say what they are making they are shitposting.
>>
>>48125859
Sitcom.
>>
>>48125854
>Get called out for doing something stupid
>Clumsily try and turn it around.
>>
>>48125846
You know at this point you're as big of a shitposter as those you claim? You aren't fighting the good fight, just flinging more shit.
>>
>>48125865
Would it not be slower? As gravity would be having an effect. The time would be roughly the same, but we aren't using all the variables, such as friction, gravity and resistance of objects.
>>
>>48125825
The problem is, while you say that most people would pick the "better Jump" the reality is that lots of different people play Jumpchain in lots of different ways. While I agree that we should allow multiple versions of each Jump in drive, what Jumps are better than others is largely subjective, and quality isn't always the deciding factor.
>>
File: dete doge.gif (1022KB, 500x375px)
dete doge.gif
1022KB, 500x375px
Cowboy Bebop

19 years old
Io
Computer Genius
Survival of the Fittest 100
Play Ball!
When I Bite 700
Radical 1000
Get Everybody and Their Stuff Together

Not much to this jump but the setting seems pretty nice.

Survival of the Fittest means I can't be charmed or manipulated by people. Could be handy.

Play Ball! makes me look like either a genius or a madman. Not entirely sure why I'd want this.

When I Bite is pretty much a picking up clues and investigating perk. Figure as a capstone it should be reasonably strong.

Radical is a hacker perk. Figured going Computer Genius is generally a good idea as it'd make it easier to pick up the tech in general.

Took the drawback that makes me involved in the plot, not sure why given I don't know the show but I like the look of it and I can always nip off if it's not to my taste.
>>
>>48125825
>I am new, the thread should cater to what makes sense to me now and not what's worked for years
>>
File: 1240955319051.jpg (64KB, 640x434px) Image search: [Google]
1240955319051.jpg
64KB, 640x434px
>>48125825
>>48125835
You want to know why the claim system exists?

It's because of my horse shit. Sit, and allow me to regale the tale of my mistake.

Once upon a time we had a shitty "Hitman Reborn" jump. Favortism and blatant "correct path" building was in play, it was clear the guy was trying to get as much as he could. And I, in my infinite shitty wisdom, decided to do my own version. Without asking or anything of the sort.

Imagine the fucking storm that sparked from that.

It made people realize that there was nothing stopping others from doing the same thing. Just casually up and making multiple versions of the same jumps, trying to compete with each other with little tidbits. It would turn into a popularity contest.

Can you imagine the arguments and shitstorms if you had people going "This version is shit, you should use THIS version" or any number of reasons? Any number at all. It would be nightmarish. You'd never get anything done, and motivation would tank because why work on something when you could easily be supplanted at any given time by some idiot who's got a different idea and will implement it poorly?

>but then it'll increase quality!
No it won't, it will utterly destroy quality. You will get people who make jumps shit by design just to goad others into making a better version. You will get others who make mib-style jumps because they don't think a jump offers enough "power". You will get every permutation in between, and it will a a shitstorm that never ends.

The claim system isn't a perfect system by far, and you will note we have our problems with the occasional mix-up. But it's the best we've got.
>>
>>48125739
Wasn't this already set as a rule some time ago?

Although it much simpler than any rule: want to do a Jump? Do it. If it was claimed by some anon without name or it had just a weak wip months ago it's not like anyone will care or question you.

>>48125785
>No jumpnakers now
We had like 20~ Jumps last month.

Plus updates.
>>
>>48125825
>>48125835
Because there are retards in this thread, both native retards and a swath of immigrants from Spacebattles, who think jumps like Vampire Dairies are great. They would always vote for the wankiest, most OP retarded version of jumps and that's all we'd see.
>>
>>48125870
queued
>>
>>48125937
>We had like 20~ Jumps last month.
>Plus updates.
And this faggot shitposter is trying to chase them off by imposing a limit on time for works in progress!
>>
>>48125858

You're right. We could vote on IRC, but not everyone's on IRC, plus it would make the perceived IRC-thread gap that much larger.
>>
>>48125976
Even IRC is imperfect, I can log on from my phone, tablet, computer, laptop, and my girlfriends computer and have 5 votes I can use.

Also I think keeping everything in thread is best, IRC has its uses but this can't be one of them
>>
>>48125968
I haven't heard a single jump maker say they would leave if that happened. One "Jumpmaker" said he would post his anyways, that's it.
>>
>>48125976
How many ways does it need to be explained to you people: it is stupid easy to rig an online vote or poll. There are people who would do that, either for spite or purely for laughs. Voting and polling does not work for this.
>>
File: 1267498618327.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1267498618327.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>48125976
>>48126001
Take it from me, that is not gonna go over well.

All you have to do is wait for one person to lose his shit over "I shouldn't have to stop being anon" or "I wasn't there to decide", and that causes all kinds of calamity.
>>
>>48126028
You mean you don't want to reignite the old IRC hate storms? It's like you don't know what fun is Red.
>>
File: 1408153792605.jpg (15KB, 414x144px) Image search: [Google]
1408153792605.jpg
15KB, 414x144px
>>48126042
>It's like you don't know what fun is Red.
I thought this was obvious.
>>
>>48126024
Given the amount of shitposting associated with this topic, there is zero incentive for a named jump maker to weigh in with his or her name and or trip on.

I can guarantee that they're speaking about this as anons, and they're not the ones lobbying to move away from the claim system.
>>
>>48126001

Alright, I didn't think of that. This would also apply to forums like Spacebattles, wouldn't it? Account spam is a unfixable problem. Red's right, the claim system is our best option.
>>
File: image.png (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
77KB, 500x500px
>>48125844
That's not how Trials of Masakado work
>>
>>48126099
oh? and how in your infinite wisdom does it work?
>>
File: image.png (155KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
155KB, 500x500px
How about change of topic.

What's /JC/'s top 5 wishlist for something to be turned into a jump?
>>
>>48126060
Fair point, though I feel that it would carry more weight if they were to chime in as jumpmakers and not as anons. If those that want the limit in place are as small in numbers as some think the blowback would be negligible.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>48125830
>>48125844
104 Princess Bride
Guilder Capital
Age 24
Companions(Allspark/Alice[Noble, Statesman], Alice Pleasance Liddell[Noble, Statesman], Tinker Bell[Bard, Storyteller], Alice/FiendDS2[Noble, Statesman], Belial[Mercenary, Hello], Nebiros[Mercenary, Hello], Alice/SMT[Human, Noble, Statesman], Belial and Nebiros[Human, Mercenary, Hello])-200,
Bard/Drop In
Storyteller, Speed Reading -100, Based On A True Story -200, The Death of the Author -300,
Library, Bookcase -50, Adaptanator -100, Mysterious Mask -50,
Eh, I guess we'll just fly around on our island, drink and party and goof off. This is a good place for a vacation.
Continue
1 Outlaw Star
2 X-COM
3 Blame!
4 Gunnerkrigg Court
5 GI Joe
6 Sitcom
7 Anno 2070
8 Imperium
>>
>>48126118
Outlaw Star, I'll need a new 1
>>
>>48126109
>inb4 someone says something from the WIP or claimed jumps.

Not gonna lie, this is actually a hard question, I'm pretty fulfilled as Jumps are concerned.
>>
>>48126112
Did you mean: paint a target on an already paranoid community

I'm just saying people like to not forgive and forget when they have a named focus for their disagreements
>>
>>48126109
Exalted, Scion, Mage the ascension, Disgaea, and Nocturne.
>>
So question for the Marvel Jump

1) What a good combo for super-genius that rival Reed Richard and Dr. Doom

2) Could you get the Sorcerer Armor with the power armor combo?

2nd Question I expect a no
>>
>>48126109

Don't Starve Gauntlet
Generic Wrestling Jump
Guacamelee!
Overwatch
Space Dandy
>>
>>48126109
>What's /JC/'s top 5 wishlist for something to be turned into a jump?

Godzilla cinematic, super sentai,disgaia,generic musical,the adventures of Rocky And Bullwinkle
>>
>>48126103
It tests you as person, you can't use your powers against them. It should be retrospective and make you think and all
>>
>>48126159
Dick and head claimed that second to last one, I saw a WIP of the second one a long time ago but I forgot by who.
>>
>>48126109
Dominions

Princess Maker

Peter Pan & the Pirates

Scarlet Blade

The Secret World
>>
>>48126164
And you assumed that I used my powers from my vague descriptions of the after effects of each fight based on die rolls for success in each case? If you can read minds, why aren't you winning poker games in vegas or something?(though, if that's how effective you are, maybe you are right not to be)
>>
>>48126180

I'm aware. I've been lurking for a LONG time, and I should probably put my trip on already.
>>
>>48126109
Powerpuff Girls
Ducktales/Darkwing Duck (They'd probably each need their own jump, but I'm putting them in the same slot because I only get 5 and they're kind of similar)
Runescape
Generic Kart Racer
Also, for some reason I've been wanting a Pinocchio jump recently
>>
File: dsc09376-e1333152460492.jpg (69KB, 487x730px) Image search: [Google]
dsc09376-e1333152460492.jpg
69KB, 487x730px
>>48126109
My nihilism is acting up.
>>
>>48126157
>those jumps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17zNW-wz35E
>>
>>48126109
Disgaea, Don't Starve, DICE,

And I don't know what else.

Strength of the Sword 3, yes.

Digimon Story RPG or Megaman Star Force if we lack that
>>
As as Eliatrope in Wakfu is it possible to ever become as powerful as Quilby was with the Eliacube?
>>
>>48126250
With an Eliacube.
>>
>>48126060
>>48126112

For the record I honestly don't care either way.

This sort of thing is always blown out of proportion as there aren't that many people clamoring to make jumps anyway. After a while people do forget about claims and something just gets made by someone else.

Months before 1984 was made by someone else I stated intent to make it. Then I pootled around, made other jumps and didn't get anything done with it so everyone forgot and someone else did it. I was just glad to see a jump, glad I didn't have to continue with a project I'd lost any passion for and glad that it was good.

What's being proposed is also to an extent what is already done, if it's been ages and another jump has been made usually it just gets accepted as either the original creator returns and says it's okay or they don't come back. Obviously if they come back and complain and then want to carry on with their own one people can start arguing over which is best.
>>
>>48126266
You always have a massively contrarian opinion on everything.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 600x624px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 600x624px
>>48126159
>Generic Wrestling Jump
>Guacamelee
>Lucha Mucha
>>
File: 1238099413430.gif (608KB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
1238099413430.gif
608KB, 150x113px
>>48126112
>Fair point, though I feel that it would carry more weight if they were to chime in as jumpmakers and not as anons
Now see, this is where I'm amused at the paradox.

-If you post as anon, suddenly you get derided because "you're anon, your opinion is worth shit"
-If you post with your name on, you get yelled at for 'shit opinions' or 'attention whoring' because you're not talking about YOUR jumps, so why are you weighing in?

>>48126142 is kind of right, people hold all kinds of grudges as is for the most tiny shit. We crucify folks for tiny, tiny changes. Most jumpmakers have to walk on eggshells for fear of sparking something or essentially causing enmity no matter what you could possibly do. Whether you're anon or named, there is no winning. When debates come up, you're seen as shit all the way down.

>>48126109
You know what I want to see? Advent Rising, an actually good Diablo jump, Xenogears/Xenosaga, TRON, and Escaflowne.

Barring any of those, Powerpuff Girls/Darkwing Duck would be pretty sweet. I am eagerly awaiting Kamen Rider Gaim for my Konota-level master plan.
>>
>>48126109

An actual good Doctor Who jump or at least an end-jump Doctor Who Time Wars, and a good Bleach Jump.
>>
>>48126109
Legacy of Kain
Final Fantasy IV
Baldur's Gate
Bloodrayne
Pixar
>>
>>48126296
red I know you probably have me filtered but you know the forest those lock seeds come from Assimilates other ecologies right? Considering your garden isn't very expansionist to my knowledge this would either result in a stalemate or something so God damn apocalyptic it scares me
>>
>>48126109
Crysis
Mortal Engines
Leviathan Series (the Steampunk/Biopunk WW1 setting)
Improbable Island
His Dark Materials
>>
File: 1424723904961.jpg (216KB, 650x678px)
1424723904961.jpg
216KB, 650x678px
>>48126334
>Legacy of Kain
Yes please.
>>
>>48126334
>>48126443
obviously, we need new ways to drink blood and eat souls(Honestly, how has this not happened yet? Besides, we really do need those things).
>>
>>48126341
Red doesnt filter people, shes cool like that.
>>
>>48126109
The Darkness (Game series not that clusterfuck comic, although I wouldn't mind either)
Walking dead (I just wanna save some people)
Charlie Higsons The Enemy series. (It's about a virus that turns everyone over 17 into zombies. I think they only turn into zombies in daylight. Story follows a group of children trying to survive.)
Destroy all humans (The game, follows an alien on his rampage with a nagging AI and some really fun weapons/ enemies)
Crisis (Games, I think you probably know what this is so yea.)
Watchmen (More or less a darker version of DC, always loved that story)
Last one is any Simon Pegg and Nick Frost movies.

I know you asked for 5 but I thought of 7 so fuck it.
>>
File: 1466090749124.jpg (53KB, 718x837px) Image search: [Google]
1466090749124.jpg
53KB, 718x837px
>>48126341
See >>48126472.
Also, as for regarding Helheim Forest's whole assimilation plot thing? Well he's gonna have to sit the fuck down and freak out as I start performing both Magic and Science on the fruits. Along with that little golden fruit of his.

Also, that he is the most shit of the forest spirits. Step aside Sagara, DJ Omoikane is taking over the airwaves and my street dance gang is gonna tapdance on the skulls of the others.
>>
>>48126413
Oh and a Duck Dodgers jump. I've never actually seen anyone mention those cartoons.
>>
Too lazy to quote everyone. If Disgaea and Darkwing Duck are unclaimed, I can make them.
>>
>>48126536
Was meant to link to >>48126511
>>48126413 wasn't my post.
>>
>>48126562
>Boktai and Tales of Phantasia
>>
>>48126464
I use to love how you could telekinetically rip the blood right out of someone you had been cutting up, and draw it right into your mouth, finishing them off and picking up a light snack at the same time.
>>
>>48126582
I'M WORKING ON IT SHADDUP
>>
>>48126328
Not gonna lie, I found the Doctor who jump completely underwhelming. That's not to say I know I could do it better, I don't really know how I would change it. But I know it wasn't what I was hoping for.
>>
>>48126472
I am walks so widely and so greatly reviled I would not be surprised if I was the exception to that, I assumed the fact that she didn't filter me on IRC was that she Respected her duty as a mod to listen to everyone. but yes she is in general cool.
>>48126535
okay I can see this happening, my plan was to convert Yggdrasil Tower into a quaint, Old town style residential district using my powers as environmental spirit of the city, and as for Sagara he is going to find that his Studio is suddenly a subway station and be greeted by a man with skin like tarmac ,hair-like fiber-optic cable and eyes like headlights saying "Mr. Ur will see you NOW" and once he realizes that the attempts by the Helheim Forest keep ending in incursions by the city as banks and parking structures lurch from the ground through the portals he'll probably move on to a different less defended world.
>>
>>48126603
Darkwing Duck would be awesome, but you should probably finish those before taking on more stuff.
>>
>>48126621
There's just no content compared to the wealth of material you have to work with.
>>
>>48126621
I know what you mean. All of the perks were things you could pick up elsewhere and the items where kind of cool but they had a similar situation with them as well. There wasn't a whole lot that was exclusive to the Doctor Who universe that was offered.
>>
>>48126674
I counter with that I made two jumps over the course of two weekends, and that I am competent at doing literally anything except what I am supposed to do.

Still, I'll cool my heels if yall want me to wait first. Don't want to be a hog.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>48123578
Geneforge and/or Zerg.
Maybe I tossed out a Robot Army.

>>48123653
>hot horny immortal goth moe loli who swings a halberd bigger than herself like its a fuckin baton
That sounds like someone just shoved like ten cliches into one character. I wish I had that image of guys trying to make the "perfect waifu" and she ended up in a fucking wheelchair, and burned as fuck, in a maid outfit.

>>48124061
YOU FOOL!

>>48124285
It's a strong "Maybe" depending on exactly what you do, and the ramifications of it.

>>48124597
Best Idea. Alright, maybe not Best, but it's a Good Idea.

>>48124651
She's an insane teenager. Sure she has an army at her back, but she's a teenager.
Varys, arguably, wants what is best for the realm. An insane teenager is a worse option than me.
I'll fucking HAND Dorne the Mountain, and offer them up "dear old grandpa". Because their crimes deserve punishment.
The Iron Born only respect force, and since The North isn't likely to rebel without Joff being a little shit and killing Ned, The Iron Born are nothing.
The Problem is going to be Stanis.

>>48124805
>The Dorthraki fear the water
That means they will still fuck up the entire CONTINENT of Essos.

>>48124837
If Varys becomes a Problem I deal with him the way I dealt with Littlefinger.

>>48126109
Exalted, Dominions, Tome(The Roguelike), Planescape Torment, Company of Heros.

>>48126157
I see you like Whitewolf. I also enjoy Whitewolf.

>>48126511
>Destroy all humans
YES!
>>
>>48126781
>Destroy all humans
>YES!
That's not justice.
>>
>>48126109
I can only pick 5? Fuck.

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei—terrible protagonist aside, the way magic works in the setting is neat, and it's pretty unique.
.Hack—I'm constantly surprised this isn't already a jump (unless I'm terrible and somehow missing it?)
Re:Monster—Story is terrible, but the setting is pretty great. Lots of fun to be had, and evolution has some neat possibilities.
Legendary Moonlight Sculptor—See above. Shit MC aside, setting has a lot of potential.
Beyond Good & Evil—Fucking loved this game as a kid. Would love to be able to hit it up while waiting for BG&E2.
>>
>>48126804
But it's a GREAT fucking game, and I love the first two games of it to death.
The other two kinda suck, but we can ignore those.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>48126118
105 Outlaw Star
Drop In
Age 24
Ctarl-Ctarl -150, Companions(Allspark/Alice[Bio-Android], Minerva[Bio-Android], Ada[Bio-Android], Necron[Bio-Android]),
Sentinel III
Acquisistion Specialist -200, Tao Magic -300,
Fancy Suit, 5000 Wong, Melee Weapon(Sword)-50, Dragonite -100, Tao Spellbook -200, Medium Starship Frame(Grappler Arms, Reinforced Grappler Arms, Ship's AI), Caster -300, Caster Shells -100, High Level Caster Shell -100,
Full Frontal Piracy +300, Treasure Hunting +200,
I guess I'll just travel around fighting pirates and treasure hunting.(I'll use the LoT though)I'll also scan all the tech I come across.
Continue
1 Asura's Wrath
2 X-COM
3 Blame!
4 Gunnerkrigg Court
5 GI Joe
6 Sitcom
7 Anno 2070
8 Imperium
>>
>>48127022
Blame! don't know the setting, but let's go!
I'll need a new 3.
>>
>>48127033
True Lies
>>
>>48127043
queued
>>
>>48126109
Wonderful 101, Diablo, and more trpg jumps in general.
>>
>>48127033
Blame!, it is basically hide from the plot the jump. Holy shit there are some high powered settings out there but you do not want to be anywhere near a fight using one of those monstrous guns.
>>
>>48127082
>Wonderful 101
How did I forget about this? This is such a Justice filled jump I NEED it.
>>
>>48126109
Preacher, The Boys, American Gods, CKII and Adventure Quest.

Preacher and The Boys are each pretty difficult to balance, the former struggles as Cassidy has ridiculous regen and because of the whole Voice of God thing. I think I've sort of worked out how to do the Boys though so I might actually try that one out.

American Gods is difficult as the feats are pretty few and far between.

CKII I think someone was doing and I figured playing as a medieval dynasty might be fun.

Definitely seen Adventure Quest mentioned before as well, be really difficult to do well due to the sheer quantity of classes.
>>
>>48127130
AQ, along with Dragon Fable and Mech Quest, would work best with "broad strokes" rather than going in-depth for each and every class.
>>
>>48127091
Ah, sounds like a great place to pick up tech(while avoiding being anywhere near it being used)
>>
>>48126159
>Overwatch

All I want is Zarya's gun.

You could price it at 1000 CP and I would still buy it.
>>
>>48127186
>All I want is Zarya's gun.
I know she's manly and all, but keep that /d/ shit out of here.
>>
>>48127176
>Picking up tech while avoiding being anywhere near it being used.
This is the best possible plan for this jump, Gravitational Beam Emitters leave huge 70km long holes in ANYTHING when set to low. Get one and make damn sure you are nowhere near anyone else who has one.
>>
>>48127186
All I want is Companion options. So I can get Waifus.
>>
>>48127235
Naturally, there are some good ones in that setting.
>>
File: Dragonchaun.png (170KB, 731x546px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonchaun.png
170KB, 731x546px
>>48127152
I think perks based on the classes wouldn't be a bad idea.

Broad strokes for classes and then perks for extra classes based on being a Ninja or Vampire Slayer or whatever. Given the nature of the game it makes sense to let people have access to about 50 different classes at a time.
>>
>>48127204
No, but seriously. That game is made for porn.
>>
>>48127222
How rare are they? Should I pick one up in-jump, or should I buy it with cp?
>>
>>48127260
Pharah Best Girl.
Tracer and Mei tie for Second Place.
Then come Mercy.
Then D.Va.
Symettra is "Literally who?"
Zarya isn't my type at all.
And Widowmaker is Pig Disgusting.

>>48127274
Makes sense to me, maybe make classes like Death Knight require OR be discounted if you have both Paladin and Necromancer? As an example.
>>
File: It's…Beautiful.png (273KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
It's…Beautiful.png
273KB, 450x600px
>>48127274
>dat pic
>>
>>48127310
The Artix Games have amusing Holiday events. Including a Zombie Invasion every friday the 13th, and special halloween events.
I remember, a few years back, when October had a Friday the 13th. The event was huge by their standards.
>>
>>48127291
You can buy one for 400, it would be damn near impossible to find one yourself though. They are handguns by the way.
>>
What the fuck does Anti-Censor in Generic Sugar Bowl actually do?
>>
>>48127334
Which one would you recommend: jailbreak or switchblade?
>>
>>48127430
Let's you lewd.
>>
>>48127430
It allows you to get up to "any indecent shenanigans or speech", instead of being locked out of those for the jump.

So... if you want to swear, kill people, or do stuff like handholding with the waifus, etc... Anti-Censor is the thing you need to take.

It's only useful for that jump, of course.
>>
>>48126781
>Varys, arguably, wants what is best for the realm. An insane teenager is a worse option than me.

Read the books. Varys could have saved the realm many times by siding with any faction that was actually doing a good thing.

He wants to put Aegon in the Throne. Nothing more, nothing less. He admits this himself when he kills Kevan on DwD, because he was 'a good working keeping peace and prosperity for the realm'.

>I'll fucking HAND Dorne the Mountain, and offer them up "dear old grandpa". Because their crimes deserve punishment.
I will have to quote my other post once more, Dorne doesn't really care about the Mountain: >>48124837

>The Problem is going to be Stanis.
Not if there is no Joffrey. He wants to become king because it's his duty. If there is a legitimate son of Robert, he will do all in his hand to help him.

>That means they will still fuck up the entire CONTINENT of Essos.
If they were united, maybe. Now they're not that much of a threat.

>>48126109
Mignolaverse, LoGH, D. Gray-man, Book of the Fallen, Gash Bell.

>Destroy all humans
You have good taste.
>>
>>48127497
>>48127511
>It's only useful for that jump, of course.
That's... 700/1400 CP for a perk that literally does nothing post-jump? What in the actual fuck?
>>
>>48127152
>>48127274
Class systems need to give you a class choice instead of telling you to fuck off, you don't get any power or abilities because I'm too lazy to list things.
>>
>>48127456
I would say Jailbreak, if you are fighting something that requires a GBE to damage it you will want to make sure the hole you put in them is as big as possible. The switchblade might be better for general use but it is generally a bad idea to use one of these monsters as your main weapon.
>>
>>48127516
My comment on the Dothraki was to Bancho, who was saying he was going to keep Drogo alive and let Danny birth The Stallion Who Mounts The World. Which will fuck up Essos.

Varys can be taken care of the way I took care of Littlefinger. Threats, my True Form, and a Psychic talking to him in his head.

Dorne can still be negotiated with.

Stanis had the Red Woman talking in his wife's ear before Jon's death.
>>
>>48127537
Early jump
>>
>>48127537
It also opens the jump to violence and death, it's practically a drawback that you pay for.
>>
>>48127537
It's Generic Sugarbowl. What did you expect from the option to let you ignore all the Sugarbowl stuff?
>>
Does the GBE work purely through gravity?
If you were immune to gravity could you just laugh it off if hit by one?
>>
>>48126109
1. Exalted
2. Generic Musical Jump
3. Broadway Jump
4. Generic Hacker Jump
5. 80 Days
>>
>>48127554
Yeah I think they'd have to all be included. I don't think anyone would want to write perk trees for all of them but you could just roll in all the abilities of a class into a perk/advanced class option.

There's no need to make them mutually exclusive either as in game you can master all the classes at once so they wouldn't really work as conventional origins.
>>
>>48127633
>"Releasing a stream of gravitons, the GBE does not set things on fire, it does not create massive explosions – it merely “shoves” everything in the blast corridor out of the way. Anything caught dead center in the blast path is unfortunately decimated unless they can withstand the intense gravitational forces."

It'd have to be some serious shit, m8. But, yeah, probably.
>>
>>48127633
How'd you become immune to gravity?
>>
>>48127633
It works through insane gravity as far as I know, yes.

...And I wouldn't count on it. The Megastructure in Blame! is physics-breakingly tough and basically immune to gravity too, but GBEs go through it like butter. If shooting something with the GBE doesn't work, the solution is to put it on a higher setting.

If you're /really/ confident in your immunity, then sure. Maybe.
>>
>>48127654
Mage, Warrior, and Thief origins with a discount on classes that fit your origin?
>>
>>48127688
Well, I guess that answers my question. Thanks muchly.
>>
>>48127707
not him, but if you were a god of gravity. Or perhaps a gravity dragon/god/demon slayer or something.
>>
>>48127633
Maybe? I wouldn't count on it though. It's better just to dodge.
>>
>>48127736
That is the one good thing about fighting someone with a GBE. It's so massively over-penetrating that it imparts very little energy to what's around its target. A projectile will raise spall or cause explosions, an energy beam will have thermal bloom, but so long as you can dodge the GBE by a couple of feet its passing near you won't harm you.
>>
>>48127781
Have you seen some of the holes those things can leave? They are massive!
>>
>>48127707
Dust Grafts: Gravity from RWBY
Lets you limitlessly spam elemental attacks and even embody the element if you have enough regen to take the strain.
Arvanist's Touch + Bloodied combat from Bloodborne.
Make you blood neon blue and more or less liquid magic. Greatly empowers any magic that relies on your blood or the elemental effects of those magics or any weapons you wield. The elemental dust is bound to my body so it gets the boost.
Blood Magus Prestige Class from D&D
I can "burn" some of my blood to enhance my magic. Dust counts as magic and consuming my already arcane blood would give a major boost.
+ lots a regen perks to take the strain and prevent me from running out of blood.
>>
File: Gravelyn.png (32KB, 169x279px) Image search: [Google]
Gravelyn.png
32KB, 169x279px
>>48126109
Well, .hack is a classic, and I'd love to jump the series. I want a Necron jump, because being a skeleton robot is awesome. A Garo jump would be pretty sweet, and I would enjoy a Wander over Yonder jump. And, uh, since others have mentioned Adventure Quest, I'll say Adventure Quest Worlds. And NO, it's not because of Gravelyn!
It's because of Gravelyn.
>>
>>48127707
Take Accelerator's power.

Laugh it off
>>
>>48127809
That's what she said?
>>
>>48127863
He said a few feet, that isn't enough for some shots.
>>
>>48127853
I do have a weakness for Redheads
>>
>>48127835
...Yeah, you're not going to have enough magic and blood to tank a GBE. These things are serious business.
>>
>>48127721
Or just become a black hole with the LoT end reward, hell I think gravity rush allows you to make vortices if you take the gravity user origin.
>>
>>48127293
>Pig Disgusting
Hey now. Roadhog is pretty okay.
>>
>>48127716
Yeah exactly.

Slap on Vampire, Werewolf and Werepyre options, a few perks for each of the basic origins and you'd basically be done.

Well that and items and drawbacks.
>>
File: 1373855712157.gif (67KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1373855712157.gif
67KB, 500x250px
>>48127888
It's enough for me to fire one off.
>>
>>48127933
Would you make Guardian a class?
Or Dragonknight in a Dragonfable jump?
>>
>>48127950
Capstone booster or general undiscounted perk, maybe?
>>
>>48127950
I'd probably put in a drawback that keeps trying to sell you shit for Z-Tokens that you don't have. Don't know if there's really an in-universe justification for guardians being a thing in the game.

Never played Dragonfable.
>>
Do the various classes in the One Punch jump boost your in-jump powers to be worthy of that class or is it just a money thing?
>>
>>48127688
>>48127709
>>48127736
>>48127906
Yeah you're probably right. I think I could stop a shot from penetrating on a really good day but it would still ram me into the superstructure until I get smashed like a fly. Dodging is still the best bet, and maybe I'm strong enough to deflect it by a few degrees for a little lee way.
>>
>>48127992
Guardians are an Order of Warriors who act to protect the world.
I think even when you're not a paying member the Player is an un-official member.
>>
>>48128024
No clue. I'm actually not even sure what rank you'd be with just in-jump purchases.
>>
>>48127598
>My comment on the Dothraki was to Bancho, who was saying he was going to keep Drogo alive and let Danny birth The Stallion Who Mounts The World. Which will fuck up Essos.
Prophecy isn't really that reliable in asoiaf.

>Varys can be taken care of the way I took care of Littlefinger. Threats, my True Form, and a Psychic talking to him in his head.

Well, the same way that you can deal with anyone when using out-jump mass destruction abilities.

>Dorne can still be negotiated with.

They will try to stab you in the back with complicated schemes and psychic powers.

>Stanis had the Red Woman talking in his wife's ear before Jon's death.

The thing motivated him to rebel was he discovering that Joffrey and his sibling were bastards.
>>
>>48128024
Pretty sure the items are just a money thing. You may also have to do the duties that that class has too and get a bit of fame too.
>>
Question about Naruto jump:

Is Kakuzu's Heart stealing a bloodline? I mean, it doesn't seem so. It seems more like some ninja medicine bullshit.
>>
>>48128212
No, it's called the "Earth Grudge technique" or something. It's a secret technique that Waterfall had, that I think Kakuzu stole the scroll for.
>>
How comparable are the higher tech Babylon 5 races to say starwars or 40k? I should be able to make light work of them, even that drawback ship if they sit in the middle of those but I've never seen the show so have no clue about them. Or if anyone can drop a link to that massive ship in the 500cp drawback so I can look around myself .
>>
>>48128212
>>48128263
As an addendum. I don't know if the Wires are a bloodline or part of the technique.
>>
>>48128212
it's the result of a kinjutsu Earth Grudge Fear
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Grudge_Fear
You can actually get it from Ninjutsu Specialist as your one dangerous technique learned.
>>
>>48128263
So what you're saying,

You need to steal that scroll and you can do his thing. It's an organic version of Dark Binding, but it won't work if you are literally obliterated... Hm. And you get threads/hair.

INteresting
>>
>>48128293
>>48128286

Then let us steal the scroll

>Wires

...The job

KILLER IS DEAD
>>
>>48128293
Speaking of Naruto stuff... how does Star Chakra fit into stuff? ie, if chakra is actually from chakra fruit eaten by Kaguya... how does strange chakra from a meteorite fit into everything?
>>
>>48127809
Yeah, but they're consistently massive. That's not the beam causing damage to its surroundings, that's just the beam being HUGE. Dodge that hugeness and you'll be fine.
>>
>>48128361
poisonously
>>
>>48127835
One tiny but ruining problem for that: You can only choose a "basic Dust type" for your Dust grafts. The jump lists the basic Dusts as fire, ice, wind and energy (electricity). This is probably not what they actually are in canon, though. Comments from the staff suggest that the four basic types are the standard elemental stuff, given that ice is stated to be a mixture of wind and water Dust, and that there's also an earth Dust that is used in some mixtures like magma Dust. Anyway, the point is that gravity isn't a basic Dust type, so you can't infuse your blood with it.
>>
>>48128361
Well, for one thing, it's filler from well before the chakra fruit plot point was used, so the real answer is "it doesn't". But if we're being pedantic, the meteorite doesn't itself contain star chakra, its radiation just stimulates the production of star chakra in humans exposed to it. So it can be explained as working similarly to how there are medicines that can effect chakra recovery. Not life force magic, just affecting life force magic.
>>
>>48128449
Fair enough. I wasn't sure if I should treat that as just considering it non-canon, or if somehow it fit into things in a way I didn't see.

And huh, I seemed to remember it as the source of star chakra rather than simply something that stimulates production of it. I guess I remembered it wrong.

Thanks.
>>
>>48128377
Haha.
>>
>>48128283
The First Ones will give anything short of the LoT a run for their money. The other races ships would be pretty easy one on one, though they have sizable fleets so that could get dicey after a while.
>>
>>48128491
>>48128449
You can get the drawback that has you go through the filler, though.

And movies.

So you can encounter and find the movie/filler bullshit.
>>
>>48128537
How would the First Ones fare against a Death Star? Without the exhaust port weakness?
>>
>>48128571
I didn't mean "it's filler, and therefore doesn't matter to a jumper", I mean "it's filler, and therefore isn't integrated well into the canon plot".
>>
>>48128400
I bought multiple grafts to fuse into gravity type. Though there is no canon formula for how to make most of the combinations general thinking is Earth + Ice (ice is made of water + wind) makes gravity.
>>
>>48128571
Which includes a wish granting genie, by the way. As well as Robo-naruto/Robo-ninetails and other weird shit
>>
>>48128597
Can you do that? The jump doesn't say whether you can get multiple Dust Grafts. If you can, though, power to you. Clover, if you see this, could you chime in with a ruling?
>>
>>48128600
An evil wish granting genie who is under no obligation to keep to the spirit or even letter of your wishes. No matter what you wish for, he's going to go "Did you say 'I wish for you to destroy the world'? I'm pretty sure that's what you just said."
>>
>>48128600
I THOUGHT THAT SHIT WAS GAME ONLY. THAT IS WHAT MADE IT COOL

WHEN DOES THAT HAPPEN IN ANIME?

Does it have a whole movie for itself about a Mecha Naruto? Is it basically that Hyper Metal Sonic Movie but not cool?
>>
>>48128670
What if you wish for him to destroy the world?
>>
>>48128686
Then he'll grant your wish, and destroy the world.
>>
>>48128670
Actually, the genie was okay if it's the same genie we are talking about.

Naruto asked him for barbeque, he granted him his wish. They asked the Genie to wait for them to think of next wishes, so he did, but they asked him to do this thing, thus it was a wish, him waiting. Then they were arguing over last wish, and before they said it, Kakashi finally arrived and asked for some change. The genie granted him that and dissappeared, three wishes done.
>>
>>48128636
I doesn't say that I can't. Though I admit that is a very shitty justification for most things. I'm not sure if the people of remnant have the durability to take multiple dust types, but a jumper certainly does. If the jump maker is around I'd be curious to know too.
>>
>>48128574

Pretty well, the Vorlons have a planet killing megaship that could one-shot the death star (and probably be one-shot in turn) while the Shadow equivalent is a planet-sized nano-cloud that would maybe be a bit slower in taking down the death star but couldn't be so easily blown up in turn.

Their basic ships are all highly effective but it's hard to compare with Star Wars tech unless you fanwank numbers, so I'm just comparing planet killer with planet killer here.
>>
>>48128712
Well, atleast I got what I asked for and didn't get screwed over. This genie doesn't sound too bad.
>>
File: KWLgiBq.jpg (153KB, 667x1000px)
KWLgiBq.jpg
153KB, 667x1000px
>>48128537
Shouldn't be too hard then, I got that massive ship body combo going. I could probably shit out bigger ships than they can field.
>>
>>48128675
It might have been game only, I don't know. It was on one of the sites I used to watch Naruto, and then I skipped it.
>>
>>48128764
I just checked.

It appeared in Anime. It was Naruto vs Mecha Naruto episode.
>>
>>48128713
Oh, sorry, I must not have seen that episode. I'm thinking of the one from the Blood Prison movie.
>>
>>48128728
The Shadow cloud was covering up some sort of gridwork/machinery that would enclose the planet and fire a zillion missiles into its core.
>>
>>48128574
The death star isn't all the much, sure it can kill planets but thats about all it's good for. It doesn't even have it's own shielding. You'd be better upgrading that thing so that is doesn't have 1 planet killing weapon but multiple hundred johovian nova cannons, shields from at a minimum of 20 jumps, a hull coated with Necrodermis/Psycoframe/adamantium vibranium alloy. As well as a huge upgrade to the engines and energy generation. I suggest Futurama engines and Dark star Generators (Supcom). You'll also need a good anti fighter turrets, again from multiple jumps would be the best option. Possibly even having it as an ACU or some sort of mass factory to make swarms of ships to aid it, sins of a solar empire has the Exile Fleet which is really good for that.
>>
>>48128802

Yeah, I oversimplified a bit. It's too big and diffuse to get taken out by a single superlaser shot though (unless the control node is hit... which to be fair it probably would since the control node is pretty close to the big decoy node and when dealing with death star size beams... yeah.)
>>
File: Mecha-Naruto_3Tails.png (64KB, 550x580px) Image search: [Google]
Mecha-Naruto_3Tails.png
64KB, 550x580px
So, regarding those who complained about the Mook drawback in Naruto.

I'd like to mention that Orochimaru managed to make a Mecha, that seems honestly to be Revengeance levels of power or lower, and simply gave it a way to steal chakra and use it.

Mook lets you keep your amazing intellect. If Orochimaru could do this stuff, and we all know how advanced Ninja technology is, then a jumper who visited high tech jumps and at least kept intellect and memories?

Nigguhs. You could probably make Mecha Ten Tails and pilot it.

Hell, Mecha Naruto just needed enough of Kurama's chakra to enter its own Three Tailed mode. Which looks dumb as fuck. And Kabuto used DNA bullshit to make a nine tailed Naruto clone.

A jumper can totally do stuff and even take MC-Kun.

Rinnegan's Asura path is basically cyborg stuff
>>
So can I take and work on warded man jump? Its been in wip for over a year now.
>>
>>48128894
Don't start this shit again.
>>
File: 1420346360212.jpg (31KB, 630x592px) Image search: [Google]
1420346360212.jpg
31KB, 630x592px
>>48128859
That's the stupidest looking Mecha I have ever seen.
>>
>>48128894
Fuck off.
>>
>>48128894
A what now jump?
>>
>>48128894
Fuck. You.
>>
>>48128894
Yes. Yes you can.
>>
What would vortessence from Half-Life let me do in the long run? Also, is it worth buy in said jump?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>48128932
Orochimaru might be a genius, but nobody ever remotely said he has good aesthetic sense, anon.

Have you seen Hidden Sound's base? It's basically a fucking cave.
>>
>>48128894

Indeed you can
>>
File: big_1433139907_image.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big_1433139907_image.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>>48128859
This is not fucking canon!
>>
>>48129021
That picture looks like a meme.

In fact I'm pretty sure that's a meme.
>>
File: mecha-kurama1.jpg (208KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
mecha-kurama1.jpg
208KB, 1366x768px
>>48128932
It gets better once it turns into Mecha-Kurama. Then it's channeling the classic super robot aesthetic, sort of a cross between Mazinger Z and Gaiking.
>>
>>48129028
You're not canon.
>>
>>48128894
No.
>>
File: t2y3697n.jpg (106KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
t2y3697n.jpg
106KB, 1024x576px
>>48128932
It actually looks kinda different ordinarly. I think the number on headband signifies how charged with Kurama's chakra it is.

The Mecha Nine Tails, though, was a separate robot made by Orochimaru.

I am Sure a Jumper could outscience that damn Snake. He just needs a source of Chakra, some materials and access to some DNA in some case for some cool stuff. Kabuto could do clones with snakes he made with Orochimaru DNA that could replicate rapidly.

One essentially became reptilian-like Naruto clone with Kurama chakra. And at the end when empowered by some artifact became a Fox-Yamata No Orochi hybrid thing.
>>
>>48129037
Does it fight ninja dinosaurs?
>>
>>48129040
>>48129023
>>48128998
>>48128977
>>48128962
>>48128957
>>48128928
Fuck it Im gonna do it.
>>
>>48128894
Just take it and do it. No single person hear speaks for the whole of JC. It will cause some shit, but it if you do a good job it will be fine. Just don't cause shit and do a bad job.
>>
>>48129061
God, I wish it did. But sadly, no.
>>
>>48128894
Who's the jumpmaker? Realistically, you should find out if they're still around. If they haven't posted an update in over a year though, then imo it's fair game. Far too many good settings have been rotting in WIP for 2 years or more. Some are still being worked on though (I remember a GANTZ update recently, I think?).

Jumpmaker doesn't appear to be listed for Warded Man, unfortunately. I'd say go for it.
>>
File: Naruto_Shippuden_Mecha-Naruto.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto_Shippuden_Mecha-Naruto.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
I mean, it looks KIND OF good? In some moments
>>
>>48129080
>I enjoy being screamed at and having my work trashed.
Enjoy that crushing sense of despair when you realize everyone hates you and all of your effort was wasted.
>>
File: leave tg.png (212KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
leave tg.png
212KB, 1600x1200px
>>48129080
>>
>>48129080
Yes, but what is it? I've never heard of it.
>>
File: Mecha-Naruto_vehicle_mode.png (1MB, 1788x1064px) Image search: [Google]
Mecha-Naruto_vehicle_mode.png
1MB, 1788x1064px
>>48129021
>>48128932
>>48129037

Derp. This you guys, >>48129090

Although some moments were... less than stellar.

IT WAS CONSIDERED FASTER THAN NINJAS.
>>
>>48129080
Why it won't be put on the drive.

>>48129113
Not sure what it is either but they're trying to take a wip that's been claimed and make it, even though it hasn't been put up for adoption.
>>
>>48129080

Excellent.
>>
>>48129133
Everyone hates you too, Megacorp.
>>
File: Naruto_clone_true_form.png (870KB, 1914x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto_clone_true_form.png
870KB, 1914x1080px
>>48129021
>>48128932
>>48129037

As for the Naruto Clone, the Naruto Clone had a cloak of chakra making it look like Naruto's Four tailed, but more bestial, form. The last form it had was different. This is it without cloak.

Also, regarding Mecha Naruto's vehicle mode? It defeated the Ino-Shika-Cho team on its own. IN VEHICLE MODE
>>
Taimanin Asagi jump when?
>>
Daily reminder that Mecha-Kurama's transformation sequence has bits of Gurren Lagann in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNBB5bGWIUA
>>
>>48129127
>In WIP without update for over a fucking year.

Fuck that shit. If the author isn't working on it, it's abandoned. If it's abandoned, it's up for grabs.
>>
File: Seven-tailed_Naruto_clone.png (876KB, 1914x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Seven-tailed_Naruto_clone.png
876KB, 1914x1080px
>>48129148
Aaaand finally, this is Naruto Clone's Yamata No Orochi x Kurama form. It had only Seven Tails, but, well, better than nothing.
>>
>>48129148
>It defeated the Ino-Shika-Cho team on its own.
To be fair, it was the Ino-Shika-Cho team.
>>
>>48129188
>He STILL thinks he has any power or authority here.
>>
>>48129224
But does this mean you can defeat a group of Chuunins by riding them over in a car?

Can you defeat them through Initial D style drifting?
>>
>>48129172
Note to self: re-watch Mazinger Z and Getter Robo
>>
>>48129113
It's a series where, more or less, demons have conquered the world. Sunlight burns them, but nothing a human can do can harm them. But there are wards that repel them, and so humanity can survive the night until they retreat back into the core of the Earth so long as no one ventures past the safety of the walls. Legend says that there were once wards that could harm demons, but they've been lost. The protagonist, as you might expect, rediscovers them. He's an archaeologist, and finds a spear in an old tomb that has combat wards carved into it. Betrayed and left for dead by his friends (a faction of not-Arabs who considered the spear a holy relic of their faith), he kind of goes a bit crazy and starts tattooing himself with wards, including the combat wards. Though in my opinion the really crazy part is when he decides to start eating the demons he kills. Later in the story he starts reacting to sunlight somewhat like a demon does, not being burned but feeling the pull to return to the core. He blames that on the wards he's tattooed himself with causing him to absorb their magic as he fights them, but I'm pretty sure it was the eating them part that made him absorb it.
>>
>>48129120
I think Kishimoto's going senile.
>>
>>48129172
I'm suddenly just a little sad that there's no robot option in the Naruto jump.

I don't think it'd be a good idea to actually add this kind of filler though, holy shit does it clash with everything else.
>>
>>48129255
I watched Getter Robo, I didn't see Mazinger but I know enough.

You can't tell me that the spiral "belt" that charged up with power during that Awakening isn't similar to power gauge in Gurren Lagann within the mechas?
>>
>>48129254
Depends on what kind of car it is.
>>
>>48129284
You CAN arguably turn yourself into a puppet like Sasori, with some outside help.

If you manage to outscience Orochimaru, you can make yourself a mecha puppet.

DAILY REMINDER THAT IT WAS INFINITE TSUKUYOMI'S DREAM OF KANKURO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIegIvgdrqg
>>
>>48129172
Wow, that's literally GL's transformation.
>>
>>48129258
Huh, sounds interesting. Also, he sounds bugfuck crazy. He'd fit right in.
>>
>>48129228
Not the person who brought it up at the start of the thread, dipshit. It's pretty blatantly obvious something needs to be done with regards to the shit stagnating in the WIP folder though. If the jumpmaker hasn't updated it in over a fucking year and isn't around at all to convey that he's still working on it, then there's no fucking reason to assume it's still being worked on. Better for someone else to pick it up and actually fucking finish it. If the original jumpmaker leaves because he's butthurt, so be it—he wasn't fucking doing anything anyways, and/or he was too much of a fucking coward to update the thread.
>>
>>48129120
Wait, what? What? AHAHAHAHAHA!

Wait, can't be that ridiculous, let me look at it again...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
File: tired of this shit.jpg (186KB, 817x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tired of this shit.jpg
186KB, 817x1000px
Can we at lest all agree to ignore the fucker that brings this up in the next thread? Some asshole will be bringing it up next thread.
>>
>>48129331
Nah. The robot is fine. Stupid, but fine.
>>
>>48129309
What would be the best way to try and do something like this, using only in-jump perks?

You'd probably want the Puppet Training and Fuinjutsu, but what else would help?
>>
File: 1350425479400.jpg (24KB, 477x354px)
1350425479400.jpg
24KB, 477x354px
>>48129316
>Not the person who brought it up at the start of the thread
>>
>>48129331
Fuk you no. It was claimed. Nobody can touch anything in the wip folder. I will not let him win.
>>
>>48129330

I hope you will forgive me posting an AMV.

But you have to see how he outmanuevered other Ninjas even before draining Naruto's Chakra. And how dumb it looks.

IT HAS A PLANE MODE.

A WEAPON TO SURPASS TEN TAILS!

No, seriously. It's so stupid, and yet it worked. It managed to fuck up the smartest guys in Naruto using basically more or less modern-ish technology and some chakra.

LOOK HOW HE LITERALLY FUCKED UP SHIKAMARU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kourgaRHxkc
>>
>>48129127
>even though it hasn't been put up for adoption
Orphans are always up for adoption though.
>>
File: dumbasses.png (81KB, 624x628px) Image search: [Google]
dumbasses.png
81KB, 624x628px
>>48129381
>>
>>48129375
It's 1 PM for me. I was fucking asleep when this thread was started you fuckwit.
>>
>>48129331
Of course.
>>
>>48129389
Why don't we have a Little Orphan Annie jump?
>>
>>48129372
Insanity.
>>
>>48129372
Learn from Orochimaru to make the best mecha body. Other than that, you just need to somehow seal your heart into a heart core like Sasori and put that into the mecha. That's all.

I now see why the jump isn't impossible with "Actually a Ninja" drawback.

Also, oh god, the Mecha Naruto has a drill. And it beat that Two headed dog transformation's spinning.

And pierced Neji's Rotation thing. Oh god.
>>
>>48129385
Glorious.
>>
>>48129381
>Nobody can touch anything in the wip folder.
A posistion SB shitposters are using to post WIPs with no intent to complete in an attempt to frustrate us all in to giving up and allowing people to remake jumps on a whim.
>>
File: reallydude.jpg (27KB, 625x626px)
reallydude.jpg
27KB, 625x626px
>>
>>48129425
It can turn itself into Iron-Man style Armor... For Naruto.

Also, it was once taken over by Nagato after Orochimaru made it, but Itachi also got a hand on it and input a secret thing code.
>>
>>48129441
>remake jumps on a whim
Literally nobody is saying that. They're saying that if a jump hasn't been updated in over a year and the jumpmaker hasn't been seen in forever, it's safe to assume the jump is up for adoption.
>>
>>48129422
>Completing the "Actually a Ninja" drawback by becoming a mecha
I don't know why I find that idea so funny.
>>
Warded Man was put up for adoption by its creator 23 September 2015.

https://warosu.org/tg/thread/42681673#p42683774
>>
>>48129462
The more I learn about this thing, the more disbelieving I am.
>>
>>48129481
Get MC-Kun. Try to make sure that Sasuke and Naruto fight Kaguya. Either Steal Kaguya's powers or just use Sage of Six Path's chakra. Or both. Enjoy Mecha powered by that.

If you want to really fuck over the Ninja world, make your Mecha look stupid as fuck. They will be forever ashamed.

Also, I mean... Asura path of Rinnegan lets you do cyborg stuff.
>>
>>48129479
Seriously. There's more options then "anything not completed is fair game" and "once a jump is started it's the jumpmaker's claim forever"
>>
>>48129489
HAHAHAHAHAHA, and somehow this still will not stop the shitstorm next thread.
>>
>>48129500
The AMV is all you need to know.

Also, it had its own story mode in Naruto Revolution. It was rebuilt apparently, or something.
>>
File: I-Love-You.jpg (52KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
I-Love-You.jpg
52KB, 800x534px
>>
>>48129489
Are you ducking serious right now.

Welp. This shitstorm was useless. God damn it people.
>>
>>48129527
A reminder that Robot Naruto isn't as stupid as naruto.
>>
>>48129489
Huh, you mean if people look through the archives and search for these WIP jumps they might discover that the jumps they're so hot and heavy for have been put up for adoption?

The 21st Century really is magic.
>>
>>48129489
I don't care at this point I refuse to give it to some shitposting SB faggot who wants to ruin jumpchain.
>>
>>48129381
Totally agree. Just so you know, here's a list of things I'm claiming as of now:

DC Cinematic Universe.
Seven Deadly Sins.
Future Star Wars IPs.
Nightside.
The Dark Tower.
Cyberpunk 2077.
The Legend of Zelda game.
NCIS.
Generic John Wayne.
Generic Bruce Lee.
Generic Jackie Chan.
Arkham Series.
Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack.
Scion.
Belgariad and Mallorean.

See you guys in 3 years.
>>
>>48129479
If you're not going to read the post I'm replying to, at least read the one you're replying to. SB is deliberately making shit jumps and WIPs that will never be completed in order to make people give up and make it a free for all, we already handled the first by implementing QC which is why they moved on to DOA WIPs, we need to block that by... really not even adding new rules, just formalizing a standard that the vast majority of jumpmakers were following of their own accord since we were in CYOAG of actually keeping people up to date on WIPs and confirming they aren't dead.
>>
>>48129551
That would require these people whining about not being allowed to make something to do research.

>>48129553
Look, it's as plain as day you're false flagging the side you dislike by acting like a retard.
>>
>>48129551
There is no proof that was the real jumpmaker.
>>
>>48129554
Fuck off.
>>
>>48129553
>all this projecting
>>
>>48129554
>The Legend of Zelda game.
Already a jump.

>>48129561
This is a new level of retarded.
>>
>>48129582
Planning to. Don't touch my claimed jumps, though.
>>
>>48129554
>Belgariad and Mallorean

Please no. The last thing we need is The Will and The Word sparking shitstorms, because you fucking know there'll be people going "but those are drawbacks, drawbacks get dropped post-jump, so I should be allowed to freely remove matter from the entire universe."
>>
>>48129526
>>48129543
>>48129551
>>48129553
It was never about making the jump, it was about causing a shit storm. If someone really cared about making that jump, they would have done the research through the archives themselves.

WIP arguments and time limit jockeying is Spacebattles whining and shitposting.

Ignore it.
>>
>>48129606
Aww, I'd really like a Belgariad jump. And the W&W is actually a pretty balanced system.
>>
>>48129594
You must not have been around at the shiststorm that happened when one of the good ones from SB (I think it was Merchant) Linked us to the thread? where they were discussing how to push their agenda now that they couldn't just upload deliberate shit.
>>
>>48129594
>Already a jump.
Whoops. Meant the new one that's coming out. That's not covered, is it?
>>
>>48129643
Link please.
>>
>>48129561
Im changing sides you are too retarded to be affiliated with.

All aboard the adoption train!
>>
File: ZTD-Key-Art.jpg-Updated.jpg (97KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
ZTD-Key-Art.jpg-Updated.jpg
97KB, 495x700px
>>48126109
Russian roulette.
>>
>>48129554
Pretty sure Seven Deadly Sins and maybe Belgariad + DCCU have already been taken. Also, you will need to post WIPs for those, and possibly not be obviously taking them for the sake of your argument rather than any love for the settings.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (282KB, 1809x941px)
maxresdefault (1).jpg
282KB, 1809x941px
Um, guys.

I need someone who knows shit to tell me what the fuck is this cool mecha super saiyan thing on the picture. Is it an OC or just someone using an estabilished character?
>>
>>48129594
>Already a jump.
I think there are people who feel that some Zelda games have enough content and are distinct enough that they could be stand alone jumps instead of putting them all in one. I don't know if that's true, but I dislike it when people decide that more generic jump precludes jumps with a narrower focus from being made.

I would be okay if someone wanted to make Zelda jumps for specific games, provided they do a good job and made them distinct enough to warrant multiple jumps.
>>
>>48129576
Alright, dumbass -- so, the jumpmaker didn't leave a signature or a name, so that's the best proof you're gonna get. Unless you think that it's now untouchable because literally nobody can satisfy your retarded fucking standards.
>>
>>48129677
Ha, I'm just making a passing joke. I honestly don't even care about the argument.

Are we actually getting Belgariad and DCCU jumps? That's awesome!
>>
>>48129543
>Welp. This shitstorm was useless. God damn it people.
Disagree. One way or another, this is something that needs to be settled.

>>48129561
>Nobody can touch anything in the wip folder.

>A posistion SB shitposters are using to post WIPs with no intent to complete in an attempt to frustrate us all in to giving up and allowing people to remake jumps on a whim.

>Fuk you no. It was claimed. Nobody can touch anything in the wip folder. I will not let him win.

>Can we at lest all agree to ignore the fucker that brings this up in the next thread? Some asshole will be bringing it up next thread.

That's the full chain. I read your post. I've seen no proof that's what's actually going on, although I can believe it—sort of. It's more likely just ineptitude on their part rather than outright malice. Regardless, my point still stands. If a jump hasn't been updated in a fucking year and the jumpmaker isn't showing his face, there's no reason for the jump not to be up for adoption. If the jumpmaker can't find 5 fucking minutes to make a post that he's still working on the jump, then the jump isn't being fucking worked on.

Finally, the majority of people commenting on this don't want it to be a fucking free-for-all. I've seen maybe one post suggesting that, and it was more just asking questions.

>>48129643
>>48129655
Definitely want to see this. I wouldn't be surprised, but I'm not going to assume that's the case without evidence.

Even if they are doing it, that just reinforces having an official rule for abandoned jumps. If the jumpmaker is still around and clearly making progress, even if it's slow, that's fine. If the jumpmaker ISN'T around at all and hasn't made any progress in forever, then fuck them. I don't give a shit if they're from SB or a /jc/ native, an abandoned jump is an abandoned jump.
>>
>>48129709
We do have both Generic Gundam jumps and separate gundam jumps for each Gundam, no?

Can't we have that?

Hell, Dark Souls has both DS 1 and 2 in one jump but third one will be separate
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>48127022
106 Blame!
Engineer
TOHA Heavy Industries Outskirts, Electrofisher Settlement
Technological Expert, Access Privileges -100, Cave 8 Researcher -200, Gravity Well -100, Spatial Warp -100, Selective Disintegration -200,
Netscape Navigator -200, Gravitational Beam Emitter[Switchblade]-400,
「Friendly Fire」 +300,
Right, this place is crazy so I'm going to use my Net Scape Ship SCU to get into their computers and steal the data on all their technology. I'll also have to see about scaling up these GBEs for use in mecha's and ships. Also need to stay the fuck away from anything resembling the local storyline.
Continue
Right, I guess I was kinda boring on this one, but why would I want to be on the receiving end of these crazy gravity beams. Still, love the tech.
1 Asura's Wrath
2 X-COM
3 True Lies
4 Gunnerkrigg Court
5 GI Joe
6 Sitcom
7 Anno 2070
8 Imperium
>>
>>48129715
I think I saw them at some point. Maybe it was just someone commenting on them being Jumps at some point though.
>>
>>48129712
Fucking proove it shitposter unless you can then you can't take the jump.
>>
>>48129680
Looks like OC.
>>
>>48129385
The logical conclusion of fuinjutsu?
>>
>>48129732
unfortunately if you so much as ping one of their computers without net terminal genes you are immediately set upon by a swarm of killer robots and disconnected
>>
>>48129724
>>48129709
Sorry, but the jump covers all those. It's not a generic, and the guy doing the independent Gundam jumps was the one who did the lump one earlier on, so he's allowed to replace it. For Zelda, you're fucked. You'd only be able to make jumps for the games not covered by the current jump.
>>
>>48129724
>Can't we have that?
We can. It's stated all the time. A generic jump does not preclude specific jumps.

Lots of Zelda jumps would work as individual settings. Some of the settings really should be individual jumps, since they're pretty different from the standard Zelda setting. Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword come to mind.
>>
>>48129732
Yo Joe! GI Joe, I'll need a new 5
>>
>>48129748
BUT CAN YOU BE SURE? CAN YOU BE SURE IT WASNT IN A FILLER AFTER A GODDAMN MECHA NARUTO?
>>
>>48129768
See >>48129767
>>
File: second.png (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
second.png
48KB, 640x480px
>>48129768
>>
>>48129771
Portal.
>>
>>48129765
I'm literally inside their computers, not connecting to them. I just seem like a program. It's an SCU that is made from the ship from Kid Radd
>>
>>48129786
Nope, I can't be sure.
>>
>>48129724
Well, that's a bit different, because both the Generic Gundam jump and all the setting-specific ones were made by the same person. Gundam Anon decided he wanted to flesh the Generic jump out for each series (and has also stated that he welcomes other people making jumps of Gundam series that he has yet to hit). So there's that whole "jump author's claim has primacy" thing, there. Not saying whether or not making more Zelda jumps is kosher, just saying that this isn't a good argument for it.
>>
>>48129741
Read the damn jump: there's no way to prove that you're the jumpmaker because there isn't a fucking signature.

I refuse to believe that you're actually this stupid -- you're more likely a troll.
>>
>>48129790
>>48129768
Fuck you no we can't I said earlier you were trying to push an agenda and I was right!
>>
>>48129792
queued
>>
>>48129677
>and possibly not be obviously taking them for the sake of your argument rather than any love for the settings.
Haha, like that's stopped anyone before.
>>
>>48129822
Someone has been making a bunch of posts like that and unsourced hate rants about SB in the last... hour or so? It's pretty clearly shitposting.
>>
>>48129806
yeah and they have killer robots on The inside as well,the net terminal genes are 600 points for a reason
>>
>>48129822
You are the one shotposting without proof it's your job to back up the claim not mine.
>>
File: UfUgNcb.jpg (233KB, 1500x1000px)
UfUgNcb.jpg
233KB, 1500x1000px
>>48129554
I'm pretty okay with it if we don't get any of those, actually.

I'd be okay with it if there were no more jumps at all.
>>
While we're in autosage and already dealing with lots of shitposting, I'm going to go ahead and list out the jumps I remember off the top of my head with which I take issue.

>Bleach
Pretty much the same things everyone complains about.

>Madoka
Obviously unfinished, and apparently doesn't even take place during the series? Plus, I think the movies have added a lot of new content. If it was entirely up to me, I'd make "Screw you Kyubey!" the drop-in capstone instead of a standalone origin, or else provide a good explanation for why you're like that.

>Deadman's Wonderland
Same problem, is pretty obviously a work in progress and seems to be missing a ton of perks.

>Touhou
Doesn't represent the setting well at all, and reads like a boring powergrab that lacks any kind of soul. The only argument I've ever seen in favor of it is continuous repetition of the phrase "600 CP cleaning perk."

>Kancolle
Actually not that bad, just do some balancing/changing around the Salvage perk, which seems to be much better than anything else you can buy for a similar price in the jump, and it'd probably be okay.

>TOME
Actually a fairly small one here. I just think it missed an opportunity and that it's only one or two perks away from being able to offer a Hacker origin.
>>
>>48129835
Uh-huh. Tell me more about this conspiracy against you.
>>
>>48129861
Eh, if thats the case then I'd likely fuck off to outside their tower(probably outside their solar system at the least) but how do you have killer robots inside the internet(killer AIs perhaps, but not robots) Is there any reason I wouldn't be able to hack them with perks from elsewhere?
>>
>>48129889
Not your blog.
>>
>>48129741
He did prove it >>48129489
If you want to claim that wasn't actually the jump maker then the burden of proff now falls to you.
>>
>>48129835
But, they're not replacing jumps? They're just making a new one with a narrower focus?

Hell, go ahead and throw in some 0 CP drawbacks where your actions carry over.
>>
File: Gonna_Die_Like_I_Lived.gif (532KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Gonna_Die_Like_I_Lived.gif
532KB, 500x400px
>>48129835
/I/ just got here and I'm quite aggravated by your accusation. The last time this Generic vs. Specific Jump debate was held, it was generally agreed that Generic Jumps do not lock out Specific ones. Otherwise all of Disney would be locked out by Disney Princess, which is just a ridiculous position to try and hold on to.

There are several people of a dissenting opinion, but I really don't believe they are in the right of it. I can, however, only speak for myself, my own opinions, and what I remember reading on the board.
>>
>>48129767
Just because it doesn't have Generic in the name doesn't mean it's not Generic. The current Zelda jump is definitely a generic jump. It doesn't cover the specifics of many of the settings included.

Wuxia is a generic jump, for instance, as are Heist, Investigation, and a few others.

>>48129819
>just saying that this isn't a good argument for it.
A lot of Zelda settings have specific elements that are unique enough to deserve a singular jump. While there's an argument to be made that the more generic settings are covered by the current jump, others definitely aren't.

>>48129554
There was even a "what jumps do you want to see made" question earlier in the thread. You missed a great opportunity bro.

>>48129835
What in the actual fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>48129904
the tech levels involved are Ridiculous, so most out of context hacking perks probably wouldn't do much. Since you're not hacking so much as infiltrating a place. Also how do you import something that is not even a physical object as an ACU?
>>
>>48129913
That reminds me, I had just the most wonderful sweet pepper chutney the other day. Seriously, guys, it was THE BEST. I should go see if I can find any good recipes for it, maybe I can reproduce it on my own.
>>
>>48129732
>Get into their computers and steal the data on all their technology
>Doesn't have the Net Terminal Genes

Uh anon. Thats suicide, especially because their are AI's strong enough to turn real-world seconds into cyberspace eternity.
Theres literal cyberdemons that can cut you as data and effect you in real life. A dude tried to get into the Network, as a literal huge bio supercomputer and was halted. They can essentially assimilate and hack you with fucking darts.
>>
>>48129945
>Spacebattles
>>
>>48129945
If you do find one, I am legitimately interested in recipes.
I'm something of a mad scientist in the kitchen. Always looking to try new things.

Really.
>>
>>48129939
>A lot of Zelda settings have specific elements that are unique enough to deserve a singular jump. While there's an argument to be made that the more generic settings are covered by the current jump, others definitely aren't.
That wasn't my point. What I'm saying is that since Gundam Anon did the expanding of the Generic Gundam jump himself (and gave permission for others to do so as well, thus the Gundam SEED jump), this is still a case of the jump maker's claim being in effect. But what we're talking about here is going outside that claim entirely, working on the logic of "generics don't exclude specifics". They're not comparable scenarios, exactly. That's all.
>>
>>48129978
>>48129945
There's nothing wrong with sharing a good recipe every now and then.
>>
>>48129889
>doesn't even take place during the series?
There were good intentions behind this. They didn't want you to get ganked during Homura's timeloop retcon bullshit.
>>
>>48129966
What do recipies have to do with Spacebattles again?
>>
>>48129966
You think Space Battles would have good recipes? Huh, I never considered going to them. Which board do you think I should ask about it in?
>>
>>48129993
Fair enough.
>>
>>48129939
It's not generic because it's not a generic, those aren't tied to any setting. This one is specifically the zelda setting.
>>
>>48129939
>You missed a great opportunity bro.
Sorry, was in class. Ah, damn. If only I had no life and could spend all my time with you guys.
>>
>>48130005
If that's the justification, I think completely separating you from the main characters is a really bad way to go about it because it cuts you off from the plot.
>>
>>48130007
I think he's suggesting that SpaceBattles would have good recipes. I hope he's right, that would be very helpful of him to do so. Man, Spacebattles sounds great, I'm really thankful for this thread and the posters in it introducing me to such a wonderful website.
>>
>>48130033
But the plot is super fucking fatal.
>>
>>48129943
Because it is a physical object when it isn't a digital one. I think technically this means I could upgrade my ACU Light of Terra with the ability to go into computer networks as well(though I imagine it would take up multiple terrabytes)
>>
>>48130005
Personally, I'd rather just have the option to get stuck in a doomed timeline or something.
There's not even a "this takes place during the actual plot" drawback. What kind of crap is this.
>>
>>48129889
>apparently doesn't even take place during the series?
It was literally the first jump where time travel, the destruction of the universe, or a indefinite time loop were factors and the guy responsible didn't want to be the one to set precedent, many people like the fact that you can go to any point in human history, and those who don't figured out that you can set yourself to 10 years before the events of the series and then use return.
>I think the movies have added a lot of new content.
No, the first two were just cinematic cuts of the series and rebellion only give information on the psyches of characters or more information on witches, nothing that would be purchasable.
>>
>>48130075
Maybe not. The relationship between the amount of data a Kid Radd object contains and how much it should is not very realistic. Case in point, 16-bit characters having sapient brains. I figure you can probably get away with fitting a digitized Light of Terra into the network.
>>
>>48129959
fairly certain that Welcome to the Game Grid, Administrator Access -100, Beyond the Code -100, Will of the User would stand me in good stead. However, if you guys are so certain that it would be suicide, I suppose I could just fuck off to some other star system.
>>
>>48130048
That why you don't jump until you have anti timestop/loop and anti grief perk and any other anti perk that would help
>>
>>48130128
Jumps aren't generally supposed to be immediately fatal without specific combos.
>>
File: 1402965681397.jpg (371KB, 947x1521px) Image search: [Google]
1402965681397.jpg
371KB, 947x1521px
>>48129995
>>
I remember now that someone was working on a Qualia the Purple jump, but it's likely abandoned now. No idea how that would have worked, but it might have been interesting.
>>
>>48130119
It really is that dangerous, anon. The Net Sphere is a terrifying place. I'm not saying that conquering it is impossible, but you're going to need more than just Kid Radd perks.
>>
>>48130112
hmm, then maybe I should exterminatus the Blame! networks.
>>
Quick, someone post more Naruto filler bullshit to distract people from the Shitstorm.
>>
File: 11vqlpf.jpg.png (28KB, 865x900px) Image search: [Google]
11vqlpf.jpg.png
28KB, 865x900px
>>48130119
reread administrator access, it only works on public systems. And it's going to be very difficult to get to another star system,pick related.
>>48130160
That's a very dangerous plan.
>>
>>48130141
I'd definitely cut the green peppers. Might put a few jalapenos in there instead.
>>
>>48130141
Yeam, Batman knows what's up. Oyster crackers are great in a really spicy chili.
>>
>>48130128
That's not how the chain is supposed to work.
>>
>>48130160
HAHAHAAHAHAAAHA

Good luck with that, everything in The City is way too big to even flinch at an exterminatus.
>>
>>48130153
oh, I've got more than that, it's just a matter of finding them. I've also got computer magic from web mage and a net goblin and other hacking stuff I can't really remember. A couple of my companions are Hackermans from kung fury. One of which is a rotom, so she can hack and possess things. Also, have a hacker or two from homestuck(one of which is the aforementioned rotom)
>>
>>48130192
They are good, but I'm a fan of cornbread.
>>
>>48130175
I like the knight continent.
>>
>>48130220
Wait...

A WHAT?
>>
File: Onbu.jpg (8KB, 219x250px) Image search: [Google]
Onbu.jpg
8KB, 219x250px
>>48130175
Alright. So, is anyone else planning on picking up a pet onbaa? Onbu was so cute, I want a dozen of his species. I mean, sure, he grows up to be a giant doom-beast. But for a jumper that's a positive!
>>
>>48130207
oh, I meant from inside the computer system, but if it's that big, I could probably use the antimatter whip dealy bobber(yay necron tech) to carve my way out of the damn city. Assuming I didn't just use the personal teleporter scaled up to the doublesized LoT.
>>
>>48130220
The one with the magical power armor and chakra lasers?
>>
>>48130235
I'm going to kill all of them, then I'm going to reach inside your imagination and kill yours too.
>>
>>48130128
Well then I guess you better travel back in time to when this was being made and bring those perks with you because none of those existed then.
>>
>>48130220
Wasn't there a guy, a leader of the knights in the movie, using red knock-off truth balls?
>>
>>48130254
And werewolves.

>>48130232
It was a movie

>>48130270
yee
>>
>>48130232
The second movie establishes that there's a continent across the sea that's European-themed instead of the Japan-focused East Asian-themed Elemental Countries that the canon takes place in. They don't have chakra, but they do have some weird magitech that's comparable to it. Main problem is that they've exhausted their supply of the "gelel stone" that fuels it, so they're coming to the Elemental Countries where legend states that their prince's ancestors once lived and had a huge mine of the stuff. Of course, the prince is betrayed by his evil vizier who takes the gelel so he can power up into a big dumb demon-guy.
>>
>>48130184
Thing is, in the end no matter what you throw in my way, I can escape. It may not be an elegant solution, but I can get away with 100 jumps worth of perks and items.
>>
>>48129995
This would be good with pecans.

>>48130219
I remember once where I accidentally used cornbread mix when frying chicken. Something was wrong with me that day. It was good though.
>>
>>48130265
It's just a newfag newfagging. Feel free to disregard his bullshit.
>>
>>48130275
>werewolves
...Anon, that movie was a while ago for me. Youre gonna have to refresh my memory?
>>
>>48130275
Could you, technically, aquire these balls the guy used and merge them with elemental chakra to make Faux-Truth Balls? Cuz Truth balls can negate stuff and are so powerful mainly due to having all chakras in them.

>>48130282
Hm. Alright, what perks would let you use what little of that they have left and somehow seed it into world, or make more of it, beyond the Minecraft Equivalent Exchange?

Also, wasn't there a modern world continent in Naruto? At least in the Road to Ninja movie Naruto was shown in modern suburbs.
>>
>>48129995
I made a coconut creme pie today. I can't wait until dinner so I have an excuse to eat a slice for desert.
>>
>>48130288
correction, so long as I don't get stripped of my powers and warehouse access.
>>
>>48130220
>>48130254
>>48130275
>>48130270
>>48130282

u wot m8
>>
>>48130175
If you're going for filler bullshit, I seem to remember Hinata learns this fucking awesome laser beam point defense move? It shreds the fuck out of everything that comes near it. So maybe try to copy that, or just drag her out of the jump with you.
Sadly it is solely regulated to filler.
>>
>>48130244
Well here's hoping that you don't break something important and collapse the whole city into a black hole. Teleportation in The City doesn't end well either.
>>
>>48130323
Filler is weird.
>>
>>48130288
escape sure ,the only thing you would need to escape is 11 levels of wizard,but how Are you going to make that entertaining?
>>
File: Kamira's_Bat_Form.png (637KB, 1916x1028px) Image search: [Google]
Kamira's_Bat_Form.png
637KB, 1916x1028px
>>48130299
Stone of Gelel let them transform.

One person could become a werewolf.

One became a bat hybrid thing.

Another became essentially Frankenstein. And could do Electricity.

Honestly if it wasn't for seemingly lazy animation in the movie, on par with early DBZ Super, the bat-girl would be waifu material in her beast form
>>
Wasn't there a list of magics in various jumps at some point? Where is that?
>>
FUCK THE NINJAS, I'M GOING INTERNATIONAL.
>>
>>48130282
Not even going to lie, that actually sounds pretty cool.

So they literally have no capacity to use chakra? They're descended from an entirely different lineage than the humans who have moon rabbit blood? And there was no interspecies mixing? Huh.
>>
File: 6b71b1f08668cb585587217fad18533e.jpg (107KB, 1024x1121px) Image search: [Google]
6b71b1f08668cb585587217fad18533e.jpg
107KB, 1024x1121px
>>48130314
One should never wait for dessert. Have a slice now, as a snack, then one later, as dessert. Those are, after all, two entirely different things and one cannot really be expected to survive without snacks or dessert. That would just be asking too much.
>>
Can someone please post the size chart with the Gloriana-class and others again?
>>
>>48130352
The bat girl in Hunter x Hunter is cuter.
>>
>>48130352
She is kindof hot.

And doesn't appear to be wearing any pants! That's always a plus.
>>
>>48130309
Well, gelel stone is presumably naturally-occurring, so Artificial Alloys from Anno 2070 should work. There's also a perk in FFXIV, can't remember it's name at the moment, that lets you literally seed minerals so that new deposits grow. That would be perfect for what you want.

As for there being a modern world continent, nope. The setting is just a weird mish-mash of modern and feudal Japanese technology. Basically if it's a convenience or quality of life thing it's modern, if it's infrastructure or weaponry it's ancient. It's a weird palce.
>>
>>48130337
I'm guessing because teleportation that they have figured out is gravity based(like everything not computer based seems to be). I would imagine that quantum or magic based teleportation would bypass their gravity based local technovoodoo. Assuming I don't just skip off into the local version of hell and fight either demons or boredom.
>>
>>48130341
fill the place with lazer raptors with their gravity beam gun things strapped to their heads?
>>
>>48130364
Well, much like the star chakra meteor mentioned upthread, this is a non-canon plot point from well before the bunny goddess was a thing. There's no attempt to tie them together. So I can't say if they have a different lineage or if they just inexplicably don't have chakra.
>>
File: ship comparisons.jpg (4MB, 4268x5690px) Image search: [Google]
ship comparisons.jpg
4MB, 4268x5690px
>>48130367
Uh, okay? Here you go.
>>
>>48130288
Just watch out. Because of how big this thing is, if you ever reach the out edge of the Megastructure, it's surface gravity has been calced at an excess of 26 million G's. It's literally still a structure and not a blackhole because it enforces it's own form of physics, and uses time bullshit to keep it from collapsing.
>>
File: sad dalek.gif (476KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
sad dalek.gif
476KB, 500x264px
>>48126109
>there will never be a King of Bandits Jing jump
>rogue-builds will never be able to steal literally anything
>>
>>48130364
Sage canonically gave all humans chakra, this just predates the plot point.
>>
>>48130404
Alright, thanks. I just couldn't seem to find a version with decent resolution.
>>
>>48130376
"Kamira, pants off, now"
"...I'm not wearing any."
"Good Job, Kamira"

>>48130399
Jumpers and Fanfic Makers, in some cases, can make these make way more sense than Kishimoto ever tried.

POST MORE FILLER BULLSHIT WE CAN USE TO MAKE SENSE

>>48130416
Interesting, that's super tough. Could Light of Terra withstand it?
>>
>>48130366
Don't forget, it's tea time.
>>
>>48130416
hmm, so probably best to skip off to a slightly different plane of existence untill I'm in another star system and then take pot shots at it with antimatter torpedoes from half a galaxy away until it turns into a black hole. Or just fuck off elsewhere and do research on what tech of theirs I managed to steal or scan(not to mention what the perks shoved into my skull and what showed up in my library at the beginning of the jump)
>>
>>48130460
There is a cave full of fog people who are afraid of the wind.
>>
>>48130435
>What is Sburb.
>What is Overlord.

>Rogue: A less polite person would call you a thief, but they wouldn’t be calling you that for long, especially not if they knew you had heard them. You’ve got the ability to pilfer things you
really probably shouldn’t be able to, and your skill with knives and daggers need to be seen to be believed. You’re also adept at stabbing foes right in the weak points for ‘massive damage’, a
form of ‘sneak attack’ you might say. You’re also particularly skilled with illusionary magics to divert the attention of your foes as well as to seek out information for yourself, or protect your
information from others. Your abilities increase in power as you do, eventually you might even
be able to steal objects right out of someone else's subspace pocket, assuming they had such a thing.
>>
>>48130380
Nope, they tried to leave the city with it but outside was too far away. They teleported into solid city and blew up.
>>
>>48130489
That's stupid.

I love it, but why is it like that? Why are they afraid. What do you mean Fog people? ARE THEY LITERALLY FOG? Is that why they are afraid?
>>
>>48130475
...Why would you want to collapse it, if you're outside anyway?
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

Alright, since I was convinced I was going safe mode with my description for what I do in Blame! I'm gonna roll to see if I managed to safely navigate the local computers or if I had to GTFO quick fast and in a hurry. 0-40 GTFO 41-60 GTFO with success at stealing a lot of data 61-80 GTFO with success at stealing pretty much everything 81-100 Unmitigated success.
>>
>>48130549
They're a former ninja bloodline that mutated into having a kekkei genkkai that turns them into fog/mist, right? Well they somehow lost control of it and now randomly/with strong emotions turn to fog. And strong winds separate them and kill them. So they live in a cave.
>>
>>48130562
Because it's strong, therefore it needs to be destroyed. I thought we all knew this by now.
>>
>>48130460
No, there is not a chance in hell that the Light of Terra could withstand that if it became an issue. Luckily the gravity is controlled to the extent that Killy can walk around out there.
>>
>>48130539
So, it was a range issue. Not a problem.
>>48130562
For A. shits and giggles and B. they offended me by not letting me steal all their data.

More likely than not, I wouldn't do it though due to being far too busy nerding over what I did have.
>>
>>48130569
...That sounds like the worst bloodline. If a strong wind kills them, wouldn't it also be useless if they could control it?
>>
>>48130460
>POST MORE FILLER BULLSHIT WE CAN USE TO MAKE SENSE
Um, alright. Well, in filler and movie stuff there are a lot more sealed demons than just the Tailed Beasts. Genuine ones, not just the bunny goddess's dismembered soul-pieces. Some giant and monstrous, some more mundane and small-scale. The world seems overall more fantastic in the filler, really. In canon you've got just the ninjas as the element of weirdness. But filler has all sorts of demons and spirits and exotic life forms. There's a species of tree that naturally casts genjutsu, weird cat-apes roaming the land, a LOT of giant bugs for Shino to geek out over, all sorts of cool things.
>>
>>48130566
Ok, I'm gonna alter the discription on my build to take this into consideration seeing as you have all convinced me that their computers are tougher to crack than anticipated.
>>
>>48130475
The thing lolnopes nukes with literally zero damage of any kind, not even a scratch. The ONLY thing known to damage mega structure is GBE.
>>
>>48130603
Not all mutations are good, bro.

I mean that's a canon bloodline that's like the same but less useless, they naturally produce their own nature chakra and can use it to shapeshift, but they're slowly driven into insane berserkers by not being able to handle the constant influx of energy.
>>
>>48130460
My Warhammer knowledge is abyssmal, but maybe? Thats some pretty fucking dangerous surface gravity there.

>>48130475
I do not think you want to make the Megastructure turn into a supermassive black hole, for both your own safety and for the billions upon billions of lifes inside the megastructure.

Also the Blame megastructure is fucking bullshit and replicates and enforces it's own set of reality via its gravity furnace by fucking with space and time.
>>
>>48130460
In the second Shippuden movie, there's an ancient magitech flying city called "Angkor Vantian" (and it does look sort of like Angkor Wat) powered by a an artificially-created Tailed Beast called the Zero-Tails. At some point someone managed to make their own super-demon on par with the fragments of Kaguya's soul. And then they turned it into a battery.
>>
>>48130623
Any attempt to access the computers in Blame! without Network Genes will result in suddenlysafguard.gif, which somehow actually manages to be worse than suddenlydeamons.gif
>>
>>48130623
New jump discription from my build document.

Right, this place is crazy so I'm going to use my Net Scape Ship SCU to get into their computers and steal the data on all their technology. Scratch that, it's a jungle in here and I'm not the king of it. Time to gtfo and grab what we can on the way out. First it's back to meat space where we'll put the SCU back into dock at the warehouse and then time to teleport without error away. I'll have to see about scaling up these GBEs for use in mecha's and ships. It should be easy to stay the fuck away from anything resembling the local storyline while half a galaxy away.

>>48130636
Antimatter != nukes
Thread posts: 677
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.