[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 55

Pathfinder General /pfg/

How willing is your character to play dress-up with optimal magic items? What if it means crossdressing? Wearing cute dresses and high heels?

N. Jolly's vigilante book playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hrk1hl8uXVHazaiPOCvWsFUHX3PB6fQVd13tzguJTgE/edit?usp=sharing

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hdPm41ad

Please search for the unerrata'd content here:
http://web.archive.org/web/http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

Old Thread: >>48101204
>>
Would a Dragon taking the Longevity mythic universal ability lose the age-category penalties to its Dexterity? While they *are* in-step with its size increases, the dex penalty is (like all the other age mods) specfically a factor of the age category, and not a size bonus or penalty.
>>
>>48110357

My big manly monk dude wears a corset of delicate moves. It earns him a lot of shit
>>
>>48110431
>Mythic Dragon
Jesus christ anon why would the Dex penalty even matter to this nightmare beast
>>
>>48110455
Because defending against touch attacks.
Oh also because it picked up a cannon.
>>
>>48110357
>How willing is your character to play dress-up with optimal magic items? What if it means crossdressing?
She already wears suits, so ?
>>
>>48110480
Let me make myself a bit more clear:
We don't know if it's proficient
We know it's mythic
We suspect it's got those siege feats to reload the things right quick, or maybe just has a dozen fucking cannons waiting readied in a bag, I don't fucking know.

What I need to know is if it's scatter-shotting villages and peasant levies for fun, or if it's not -8 dex due to age and built to snipe our heads off with broadsides
>>
>>48109465
Innocent, guileless affection. I just want a friend I can hug and cuddle and and hold hands with, but all my friends hate touching.
>>
So, PFG, I have been tasked to GM a game for some younger players (plus a couple of parents). They range from 8 to 12, and have enough of a grasp of math that I'm not TOO scared of playing. The request? Zootopia in Pathfinder.

This is NOT FOR LEWDS, and Pathfinder was specifically requested, so leave those comments tabled. I would have run FATE otherwise.

Anyway, long story short, they're a party of 6 starting from level 1 but leveling quickly until 3 or 4, stuff that's overtly magic is getting refluffed as technology, and I'm writing the starting characters and tightly controlling spell access and such. 3pp is allowed, all races must be anthropomorphic animals of some kind (need help finding ones of prey animals, I'm using some non-mammals despite the movie not including them). Finally, I'd like them easy to use for new players.

What I need help with is in generating ideas for characters and missions. Missions will either be for the new mayor or Mr. Big, depending on what the players want.

Thanks in advance.
>>
What happens if someone casts Geas on you, then someone else casts Geas on you, and you can't complete one without failing the other? Are you just fucked?
>>
Can Vigilantes select the Rogue Talent/Ninja Trick options more than once? Because it seems to lack the "you can select this multiple times" qualifier for those talents.
>>
File: tumblr_o9d9hiEtGd1r8ououo1_1280.jpg (197KB, 692x746px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9d9hiEtGd1r8ououo1_1280.jpg
197KB, 692x746px
>>48110670
>>
>>48110703
>Multiple Mental Control Effects: Sometimes magical effects that establish mental control render each other irrelevant, such as spells that remove the subject’s ability to act. Mental controls that don’t remove the recipient’s ability to act usually do not interfere with each other. If a creature is under the mental control of two or more creatures, it tends to obey each to the best of its ability, and to the extent of the control each effect allows. If the controlled creature receives conflicting orders simultaneously, the competing controllers must make opposed Charisma checks to determine which one the creature obeys.
>>
>>48110713
Yeah. You're just limited by the restrictions on that particular trick/talent.
>>
File: 527038a1437beab672d4bca506bc01bd.jpg (667KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
527038a1437beab672d4bca506bc01bd.jpg
667KB, 849x1200px
>>48110696
>Zootopia in Pathfinder.

You will look back upon this as the month when you sealed those children's fates as furries.
>>
>>48110844
Their fate was sealed before this ever came up, they're the ones who requested the game and theme.

Anyway, I've found so far for races...

Kitsune and Tengu from Paizo
Skinwalkers will be changed to always be in hybrid form, and Half-Orcs can be used for pigs.
9 Akasha races, plus Ophiduan from DSP.

Currently doing up a Rhino Aegis and an Ibis Wizard (fluffed as basically a utility belt of special grenade rounds and stimulant injectors for buffs)
>>
>>48110696

Curious choice of system aside, rescuing the boss' daughter/granddaughter is a classic mission. Retrieving a high-value stolen item is viable for good guys and bad guys as well.
>>
File: 205.jpg (55KB, 542x616px) Image search: [Google]
205.jpg
55KB, 542x616px
>>48110844
I want to fuck that rabbit
>>
>>48110713
If it doesn't say you can, then you can't. I don't know where >>48110832 is getting it from.
>>
>>48110832
I'm still not seeing where you can do that.

>Unless otherwise noted, a talent can be selected only once.

The entire text for Rogue Talent is

>Rogue Talent (Ex): The vigilante gains a single rogue talent (not an advanced talent) of his choice. If he selects a rogue talent marked with an asterisk (*), that talent applies to his hidden strikes instead of to sneak attacks, and the talent counts as a stalker vigilante talent with an asterisk (*) for the limitation of only one applying to a given hidden strike. Only a stalker vigilante can select this talent.

Which says nothing about selecting it more than once.
>>
>>48111039
It's assumed you can only take any talent once.
>>
>>48111012
You and all of /co/
>>
>>48111012
you and a large portion of the internet anon

>>48110696
I would recommend a different system all toge
>Pathfinder was specifically requested,
by whom? and why exactly? Because my first reaction was to run it in Ironclaw or Ryuutama.

As for missions and jobs, I'd say you can't go wrong with either busting up a smuggling operation, rescuing kidnapped persons, or solving and either stopping or aprehending some major Wolf bank robber named Lupin III
>>
File: 1465890279916.gif (2MB, 1208x860px) Image search: [Google]
1465890279916.gif
2MB, 1208x860px
>>48110931
>Ibis

Oh god, is Ssalarn still pushing his +4 (PLUS FUCKING FOUR) Intelligence race with Fly and Perception bonuses and flight?

Why?
>>
>>48110670
>>48110734

Oh get over it you filthy gits, if you're going to include a magical realm at least make it lewd.
>>
>>48111199
I'm removing flight from this one, would bypass too much of the challenge in certain regions (Rainforest and Mountains areas). Don't much care what's up Ssalarn's bonnet, with me doing the writing and controlling access to stuff it's fair. Probably won't even be picked.
>>
>>48111211
Best magical realm is cursed items TF magical realm
>>
http://paizo.com/products/btpy9nda/discuss?Pathfinder-Player-Companion-Heroes-of-the-High-Court

>Pathfinder Player Companion: Heroes of the High Court (PFRPG)

>Adventure is not limited to dank dungeons and grimy back alleys: sometimes the greatest risks and rewards are found in the halls of queens and emperors. Pathfinder Player Companion: Heroes of the High Court presents everything you need to take your adventures into the royal courts and noble houses of the Pathfinder campaign setting. Learn how to dress and act among devious nobles, gain access to the halls of political power, and take advantage of the privileges afforded to those who have mastered the arts of high court intrigue!

>Preorder - Expected approximately January 2017.

Is this where we get to dress up as pretty princesses even as boys?
>>
>>48111428
Unless that TF stands for Team Fortress, you're describing worst (and most common) magical realm
>>
>>48111459
I can't wait for the noble fighter archetype that gives you fuck all in exchange for weapon training.
>>
>>48111467

>Cursed items Team Fortress magical realm

The funny thing is, that's probably a real fetish someone has.
>>
http://paizo.com/products/btpy9mbl?Pathfinder-Player-Companion-Blood-of-the-Beast

>Pathfinder Player Companion: Blood of the Beast (PFRPG)

>There are far more fantasy races than just elves and dwarves! Pathfinder Player Companion: Blood of Beasts delves into individual details about seven races: the feline catfolk, froglike grippli, fox-tailed trickster kitsune, snakelike nagaji, cunning ratfolk, raven-headed tengu, and monkeylike vanara. Information for each race includes an examination of their place in the world of Golarion, expansions of their racial options, and new player options that can be used by characters of many races such as the luck magic created by catfolk, and the ki powers perfected by vanaras.

>Preorder - Expected approximately October 2016.

Hey kids, wanna yiff?
>>
>>48111549
Goblinoids need more love. I like the fact Tengu and Grippli are getting stuff though. Bugbear should be playable.
>>
>>48111459
>>48111512

Honestly I'm fucking hyped for some proper noble-oriented archetypes and items.

I've been making noble characters since forever in Pathfinder, it's about time I get the chance to actually make a legitimately noble dude.

>>48111549

This looks like the beastfolk's version of the Inner Sea Races, I'm actually excited to see how they write up Lizardfolk, Kitsune or Skinwalkers and werewolf knot.
>>
http://paizo.com/products/btpy9nd4/discuss?Pathfinder-Player-Companion-Healers-Handbook

>Pathfinder Player Companion: Healer's Handbook (PFRPG)

>Whether it’s getting patched up after a fight, dealing with a debilitating disease you contracted in a dank dungeon, or negating the effects of a terrible poison in the middle of combat, eventually every adventurer needs a healer. The healers have their own agendas, of course, and those don’t always end at fixing up the ailments of their allies. With Pathfinder Player Companion: Healer’s Handbook, characters can learn to efficiently heal their patients, while making sure they don’t get reduced to a walking first-aid kit. In addition to class options and abilities, this Player Companion includes dozens of new healing-themed spells and magic items!!
DOUBLE EXCLAMATION MARK!!

>Preorder - Expected approximately December 2016.

Are you prepared for the cancerous healslut meme to be vindicated?
>>
>>48111512

Right next to the wizard archetype that loses some of its bonus feats for 8+INT skill ranks and the ability to use intelligence for Diplomacy, Bluff, Intimidate, Sense Motive, Perform, Use Magic Device, and Perception.
>>
File: Ecaflip_female.png (74KB, 270x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ecaflip_female.png
74KB, 270x400px
>>48111549

>Luck magic created by catfolk

Oh, shit, we Wakfu now.
>>
>>48111614
Hey man, don't joke about this shit when we already have an asston of "Int >>> Cha" in Paizofinder.
>>
File: 131.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
131.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>48111549
>Hey kids, wanna yiff?

You want to hear my crazy opinion that will probably get me called out by you lads?

Yes, I'm actually ready to yiff. I'm sick and fucking tired of playing humanoids, so sick and tired that the prospect of playing a goddamn animal with freaky animal genitals and a habit of using them stirs something within my hollow soul.
>>
File: threats.jpg (190KB, 784x488px) Image search: [Google]
threats.jpg
190KB, 784x488px
>>48111459
I can already smell it a mile away...
>Fighter Archetype
>At 2nd level, you gain Skill Focus: Diplomacy. This replaces the 1st level bonus feat
>At 4th level, you gain Signature Skill: Sense Motive. You must have Skill Focus: Sense Motive for the signature skill feat to function. This replaces the 2nd level bonus feat and Armor Mastery
>At 5th level, you gain a nonmagical crown, which you must sell before attaining level 6 at a value of 500gp. This replaces Weapon Mastery

>Freedom of Goodness
>Your spells, spell-like and supernatural abilities which affect or gain bonuses versus evil creatures treat Lawful-aligned or Lawful-Subtype creatures, as well as any with advanced firearms or technological items, as though they were Evil Outsiders if this would be beneficial to you.

>Male monarchy is invariably evil; only matriarchal society queens have good alignments and can have a successful kingdom

>Half the royals in the book are trans and must fight against the great injustices perpetrated against them by intolerant bigoted Evil entities to prove themselves worthy of the very things they are most worthy of.
>No intolerance or bigotry actually exists in their kingdoms, this is stated fact.
>>
>>48111696
>Male monarchy is invariably evil; only matriarchal society queens have good alignments and can have a successful kingdom

What are some examples of a functioning male monarchy in Avistan?
>>
>>48111549
Welp, this might help Zootopia Anon
>>
>>48111607
There's no chance in hell they produce anything that actually makes combat healing worth your time.
>>
File: 95e162f87addbc9261f6476d785794b8.jpg (541KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
95e162f87addbc9261f6476d785794b8.jpg
541KB, 850x1200px
>>48111747
Brevoy, Numeria, and Taldor are the only monarchies in Avistan with kings, and all of those are dysfunctional nations.

Osirion is the only Garundi monarchy. It has a king. It works well. WE WUZ KANGS
>>
>>48111696

Yeah, it seems kind of odd how they've established a number of the biases and gender roles of our world don't exist in Golarion and then continue to write characters in Golarion as if they do.
>>
>>48111696
There are plenty of good male rulers.

Codwin, Gyr, bunch of guys in the River Kingdoms, a bunch of Linnorn Kings, Aduard, the Pactmasters, Khemet

Hell the vast majority of rules are male, and most are not evil.
>>
>>48111549

http://paizo.com/products/btpy9mbl/discuss?Pathfinder-Player-Companion-Blood-of-the-Beast#23

>Owen K. C. Stephens
>Developer
>I don't think it's saying to much to acknowledge Alex is working on this book, but I also have some awesome staff writers producing material for it as well!

I sure hope Alex Augunas is going to improve kitsune away from being furry fapbait! Right, everyone?

Kill me now.
>>
>>48111892
>it seems kind of odd how they've established a number of the biases and gender roles of our world don't exist in Golarion and then continue to write characters in Golarion as if they do.

Except they've said the gender roles and biases do exist, just in different places.

This is why you have Cheliax and Taldor being a fairly patriarchal place, while Holomog is turbo-progressive and feminist.
>>
>>48111939
>a bunch of Linnorn Kings

The only good Linnorm King is Sveinn Blood-Eagle.
>>
>>48111859
The River Kingdoms have plenty of kings. LotLK have plenty of kings. Most countries just don't have a kings.

Male rulers are the majority.
>>
>>48111944
The barbarian's own backstory is one of those contradictions actually.

>Fights against women's role
>Tribe stated to have no such thing
>>
>>48111966
Good/Neutral. I think only 1 linnorm king is actually evil?
>>
>>48111943

http://paizo.com/products/btpy9mbl/discuss?Pathfinder-Player-Companion-Blood-of-the-Beast#45

>Alexander Augunas

>Here's something I don't share often enough: I'm not a furry. I don't associate with that fandom, and when I was asked to come aboard on this project, I told Owen flat-out that the "furry folk" theme, as you called it, worried me. I really don't need any more people in my local PFS lodge assuming anything else about me. Owen, however, quickly convinced me that this wasn't the case with Blood of the Beast, and I felt foolish for thinking that he was going for a "furry folk" theme with this product. After all, I had forgotten the Rule of Owen; first and foremost, Owen is a genius.

>If you're part of the furry fandom, you will probably like this book. If you're not, but you're interested in even one of the races, you might still like this book. All I ask is that you give it a chance. Because if you don't, then Paizo-Freelancer-Cap off, 3PP-Publisher-Cap on it is highly unlikely that you'll see any of these races in any greater capacity then how you see them here. When you "vote with your wallet," your vote doesn't go against the layout or the flavor-to-crunch-ratio, it goes against the topic first and foremost. So if this topic even remotely interests you, please invest in it.

Not a furry. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrre...
>>
>>48112010

Sveinn is powerful and fair, but very old.

Opir Eight-Fingers is a sniveling worm and constantly regarded as a weakling and loser.

Ingimundr the Unruly is regarded as a warmonger and chaotic evil raider, dedicated to throwing the Ulfen back into the past.

White Estrid is ambitious, powerful, progressive yet traditional, and considered the greatest choice for High King when Sveinn leaves to Valenhall.
>>
File: 1448410705545.png (773KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1448410705545.png
773KB, 1000x1000px
>>48112018

>Spends a paragraph talking about how the book is totally not furry
>Next paragraph is about how furries will love this book and people who aren't might find some things cool
>>
>>48112018
10 internets says there's a racial variant to that "totally not a prostitute" compatible with magical child, in the new book.

For reasons entirely unrelated to "extra yiffing" - mostly because it's based on extra yiffing.
>>
File: UW8tm0.jpg (39KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
UW8tm0.jpg
39KB, 720x479px
>>48112018

>Owen, however, quickly convinced me that this wasn't the case with Blood of the Beast, and I felt foolish for thinking that he was going for a "furry folk" theme with this product.

What a conversation that must have been.
>>
File: DaS Sif01.jpg (85KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
DaS Sif01.jpg
85KB, 1191x670px
Would people be interested in a total revamp of the Agathiel that was based off the unchained eidolon rules instead of forcing beast shape with shitty wording? Not quite "basically spell-less synthesist", but close. What things from the original archetype should I hang on to?
>>
File: db3769b93370f711eef99f7749e1091b.jpg (343KB, 1000x745px) Image search: [Google]
db3769b93370f711eef99f7749e1091b.jpg
343KB, 1000x745px
>>48112139
But Companion to the Lonely DOES work with the Magical Child.

If you use both N. Jolly and Ssalarn a shit's vigilante playtests, you can play a spherecasting Magical Child with full CL for Destruction and Intelligence instead of Charisma for everything. Even Companion to the Lonely!

>>48112184
"H-H-Hey Owen..."
*heavy breathing*
"This is... g-gonna have kitsune in it, right? RIGHT? :3"
>>
>>48112184

Even funnier when you realize he goes right back to talking about how furry the book is immediately after convincing someone the book wasn't furry.
>>
>>48111676

I've never been big on using genitals at the table, freaky animal variety or otherwise, but I kinda get where you're coming from. I ran nothing but humans for years and years, and eventually started feeling like I was in a rut. Took several decidedly non-human characters before I felt like picking up that extra feat again.
>>
>>48111727
Doesn't help if you don't have ANY land speed man.
>>
>>48112249
For one thing they're terrible for rolling dice.
I can hold like, A die on there without all of them toppling if I so much as breathe, tops.

And shaking them before a roll?
Awkward
>>
>>48112227
>Imply my Spherecasting Magical Loli Prostitute isn't Charisma Based

Step it up, son.
>>
File: 2hu momiji hol on a sec.jpg (383KB, 878x930px) Image search: [Google]
2hu momiji hol on a sec.jpg
383KB, 878x930px
>>48112212
ACTHUALLY, to expand, if I DID go write up an archetype that used unchained eidolon rules, should I keep it locked on the Agathian flavor or totally redo it as a "blessed by outsiders" archetype that lets you pick one of the eidolon subtypes? It would wind up being more complicated if I did that, but it would also free the archetype from being shackled to the "one step from NG". Of course, you'd probably have to still be shackled to the alignment of your "eidolon form" subtype so we don't have "totally good" devils running around.
>>
Trickster: Fickle Attacks:
It says weapons and alchemicals, but does it include natural weapons?

And does it do this for ALL dice in an attack, or only the 1-2 basic weapon dice (making it a trap)?
>>
>>48112212

Well, if you're just going to use eidolon rules anyhow, you might run into the same problem the devs themselves did-the people who think that shit is hella rad can just play a synthesist.
>>
>>48111676

Can someone explain why girls are so into werewolves? Both times my character got infected one of the female players gets all concerned and close.
>>
>>48112212
One form and equipment shaping, you don't gain the eidolon stats. Give it the agathion native evolutions and evolution points.
>>
>>48112463
Not if they wanna do PFS
>>
>>48112487
The same reason women like black men, they yearn to be taken by them and ravaged by them, to belong completely to that strong ape-like or wolf-like man.
>>
>>48112487

Big bodies, big exotic dicks, rough sex and a type of animal magnetism that means the bad wolf might cherish you as a mate.

It's basically a bestial form of the vampire, small wonder the werewolf is the second most popular non-human pairing in smut stories.
>>
>>48112487
Someone much taller, with broad shoulders, that's also a dumb brute for them to tame.

They get to feel they're the wiser/smarter/fairer sex, while having something that they can wrap around themselves at night.
>>
>>48112600
What's wrong with you?
>>
File: Amat02.jpg (84KB, 800x658px) Image search: [Google]
Amat02.jpg
84KB, 800x658px
>>48112463
>just play a synthesist

Except that's the exact problem with the Agathiel /RIGHT NOW/. It's totally incompetent, and you can just play a synthesist and do everything it wants to do way better. At least if the archetype itself was "a different synthesist" it would at least be competent enough at it to consider an option.

>>48112488
This was actually the short of what I was thinking, you keep your own stats and equipment, but slap on evolutions and junk over yourself, and gain the bonus stats as you level. Also see: >>48112438
I should probably think of a way to incentivize having decent charisma, but I'll think on that later.
>>
>>48112656
I'm shitposting.
>>
File: 1450285995261.jpg (538KB, 1471x696px) Image search: [Google]
1450285995261.jpg
538KB, 1471x696px
>>48111549
>No Skinwalkers mentioned
I mean, I guess Blood of the Moon was released, but still, something to expand upon it would be nice.
>>48112487
>>48112634
>>48112654
Does the same logic apply to men and werewolf or vampire women?
>>
>>48112722
>Does the same logic apply to men and werewolf or vampire women?

No idea, I'm used to playing the werewolf/vampire.
>>
File: taste.png (2MB, 1366x770px) Image search: [Google]
taste.png
2MB, 1366x770px
>>48112722
Up to a point it can, but do recall that we require less "scenario-building" to be in the mood than women; males and females have differing average 'ranges' in regards to attraction.

So generally speaking, women like the "tame the beast" part of that a bit more, while we like the "hot and exotic" part a bit more.

Make no mistake, though, it's fapbait in both cases!
>>
File: tumblr_o9c0el0kwN1slglf2o1_500.jpg (112KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9c0el0kwN1slglf2o1_500.jpg
112KB, 500x367px
>>48112212
Wasn't N.Jolly here just a couple days ago with something that was literally "Agathiel but actually usable and fun"?
>>
>>48112445
I know most of us here have no love for the Mythic stuff, and I don't actually disagree with you, but it *would* help a lot if anyone can help figure it out.
>>
>How willing is your character to play dress-up with optimal magic items? What if it means crossdressing? Wearing cute dresses and high heels?
My magus would adamantly refuse. The rogue would definitely consider it.
>>
>>48112722
>Does the same logic apply to men and werewolf or vampire women?

Not really; men generally enjoy the werewolf girl or vampire woman for her exotic figure and things they can do in the sack, while women get off on the idea of becoming some vampire's Object of Desire or getting bred like a prime broodmare by some ravenous werewolf, worthy of bearing his pups.
>>
File: 1463042972775.png (870KB, 700x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1463042972775.png
870KB, 700x1036px
Why is it so hard to believe that Augunas ISN'T a furry?
>>
>>48112876
His version was actually just "here, have an animal companion and wildshape, go nuts" instead of "you have one form granted to you by outsiders that you can transform into". It's good, but it's JUST NOT THE SAME.
>>
>>48112929
If I started posting cuck porn with a trip on on /gif/ for three years and told everyone "I don't like cuckolding' you wouldn't believe me either
>>
>>48111186
Considering both adults grew up with that spoiler, it is TOTALLY the first mission. Incidentally also a good way to get ZPD and Mafia operatives working together.
>>
>>48112669

>Incentivize CHA

Agathiel is divine in origin, yes? Just give them a form of Divine Grace to represent the power of their celestial fluffiness or whatever.
>>
>>48112983
But does he post kitsune more than /pfg/ does?
>>
>>48110357
My character has no fashion sense. The boots could be bright orange, he'll easily believe if you tell him it's numerian industrial safety codes or something and he'll put them on.

However, the "male/female" fashions let *others* identify you to figure whether it's something they want to pursue, stab, seduce, court, ignore, introduce to their sibling, or whatever.

So anyone crossdressing or the like is quite simply attempting to deceive other people; it's no different than those rubber masks. Whether you're untrained and walking around in an obvious nixon with misplaced eyeholes or a refined perfect-match right out of mission impossible is only a matter of your own skill at it, and it wouldn't be the first time anyone sees someone incompetent at their hobby or their job.
>>
File: 1466875581613.jpg (91KB, 555x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1466875581613.jpg
91KB, 555x1000px
We should invite Augunas to this thread!
>>
File: WHM.jpg (277KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
WHM.jpg
277KB, 640x640px
>>48113369
>>
>>48113369
Who is the slut on that picture anyway?
>>
>>48113449
I laughed much harder than was probably appropriate on that pic and file name
>>
When something just says 'your weapon' or 'weapons', like Augmented Weapon (Aegis) or other such abilities; not "manufactured weapons" just "weapons" can it be applied to natural weapons?
>>
>>48113677
Generally yeah, it should follow the blacklist method where the only things it can't do are specified.
>>
>>48113677
As
>>48113713
said, and this might help:
http://rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/45487/do-natural-attacks-count-as-melee-weapons
>>
>>48113009
The only question is: Will it be Red, Green, or Pink Jacket?

Also, you totally will have to play the music when the chase scene starts, which one in particular is up to you, but my favorite for chase scenes will always be
https://youtu.be/f234SLswpas
>>
>>48113896
Probably Green Shirt, and accompanied by a ZS Bushi, Kaigun Marksman, and some flavor of other rogue.
>>
>>48113062
>no fashion sense

BROTHER
>>
>>48110431
Yes, they would.

Also, that's horrifying.
>>
File: Amat01.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Amat01.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>>48113015
That would work out if I kept it Agathian-flavored, but it kinda falls apart if I decide to open it up for other subtypes. Of course, what I could just do is make multiple archetypes that are all based on different subtypes, and who have different flavor depending on

>>48112669
Right now for a general summary of what I'm considering, assuming I keep the concept flavored as the Agathiel:
>lose martial weapon and shield proficiencies, unshakeable, and startling/frightening/stunning appearance, 4th, 8th, 10th, 14th, and 16th level vigilante talents exact talents are up in the air, might lower how many talents you drop in favor of making it a specialization
>you choose whether you want the bipedal or quadrupedal agathian form, and you use your own physical scores, BaB, and saves while in your agathian form
>while in "vigilante"/agathian form, you gain the full bonus Str/Dex, half of the armor bonus, the evolution points, and the subtype abilities of an agathian unchained eidolon
>Because your gear changes shape to fit your new form, the armor bonus is ALWAYS natural armor, to accommodate any armor your previous form may have been wearing
>You cannot be forced out of your Agathian form, meaning this isn't normally that dangerous, but if you have bonus constitution and you switch to your social form, you retain any damage you've taken, similar to a barbarian coming out of rage
>I guess the paladin Cha-to-saves as long as you remain good-aligned?
>if you want you can talent into something that gives you an excuse to not wear armor, you wild, wild animal you
>>
>>48114241
So a Great Wyrm gets +8 dex from one mythic ability over other dragons of its age?

Although from the wording, the aging-stop might mean the strength and con also stopped growing, so if taken before Wyrm they lose much more than they gain physical-stat-wise
>>
>>48111614
Ehh, if I was doing some build that needed very few feats I might consider it. Can't think of any of the top of my head thoughl
>>
Isn't this that class that Paizo removed the reviews of? http://endzeitgeist.com/paths-trickster-revised-edition/
>>
>>48114042 (me)

Alright, so update on the Zootopia game planning (game itself still a couple of weeks out, will storytime when it happens):

I'm generating 12 characters, 6 each on the ZPD and Mr. Big's Mafia. The six players will select their characters to start, possibly with the ability to modify slightly, and are free to pick either side or split between them.

First mission will be against a Wolf named Lupin III, each side wanting him for different reasons.

ZPD forces will have an edge in tech and equipment, plus the favor of Zootopians who are mostly above-board. So far includes:

Ibis Wizard: Fluffed as stim packs and special rounds for a caster-gun. An armory technician and computer genius.
Rhino Aegis: SWAT shock trooper, focused on Big and Tough.
Panda UnMonk: Hand-to Hand instructor at the Academy (Str/Wis Ragebred, always in Hybrid with Darkvision).

Mr. Big's Mafia has the edge in social and sneaky situations, and will have the favor of those who operate mostly below-the-table. Currently includes:

Monkey Guru: Skillmonkey and greaser, a native of Rainforest District.
Hog (refluffed Half-Orc) Avenger Vigilante: One of Mr. Big's enforcers, though not one of his Polar Guard
Fox UnRogue: Modeled after Nick Wilde, an accomplished sneak and fast-talker who knows everybody. Gets Gregarious ART replacing alternate form since it isn't appropriate here, lights are short-lived drone mini-lanterns.

Need three more ideas on each team, hopefully including a concept on each that can handle healing (the Ibis is not going to be a doctor)
>>
File: Exmilitary_artwork.png (628KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Exmilitary_artwork.png
628KB, 400x400px
How quickly would you kick a player out of your group if he rolled a Skald called MC Ride and played Death Grips songs during combat?
>>
>>48115103
I wouldn't allow it in the first place.
>>
>>48115103
I wouldn't kick him out, but I would tell him to make a new character and to quit being a meming piece of shit.
>>
What are the various ways to get infinite firearm ammunition, other than the phantom sun stance?

>>
>>48115103
I really wouldn't care, most of my table's characters start of as jokey references to things, I allow it because there's still the potential for them to actually be a character beside the obvious joke, that being said if the character just remained a meme and didn't evolve past that I'd probably tell them to make a new one.
>>
File: aa2[1].jpg (28KB, 311x393px) Image search: [Google]
aa2[1].jpg
28KB, 311x393px
>>48113042
A. Yes
B. We post the cute girls with fuzzy ears kind, not the 'has a muzzle and is a bipedal fox' kind. That distinction is kind of important.

See the attached chart for a helpful reference.
>>
>>48115103
Faster than he could hit play, and on his way out I'd remind him that Death Grips is shit and not hip-hop. M-muh birds, fuck outta here!
>>
Guys, I'm currently working on some homebrew based around using whips and other Flail class weapons

What type of stuff would you like the be able to do with whips and other similar things?
>>
>>48115402
Not enough to define a class.

See: Gunslinger
>>
>>48115402
Bonuses to disarming/tripping/grappling. Using whips to drag flying creatures to the ground. Using your whip to warp around support beams/ledges and what not to swing around adn reposition yourself quickly.
>>
>>48115506
I was thinking the theme could be something like Zorro or stuff like that, because as they are Flails get essentially no support.
>>
>>48115402
Spinning your whip to deflect incoming projectiles. Grabbing allies with your whip to re-position them.
>>
>>48115593
>Grabbing allies with your whip to re-position them.
Dang, that's a good idea
>>
>>48115402
>free Intimidate check with every whip hit at early levels
>later upgrades to let you weaken their Will saves, deafen them temporarily, blind them, and more
>best paired with an allied Mesmerist/Fey Sorc/other thing that mind-controls things
>>
File: dice tower.gif (2MB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
dice tower.gif
2MB, 333x250px
Alright, /pfg/, pick a Bestiary entry at random before reading the spoiler.

Your character wakes up in the morning and they're now that thing.

What did they turn into, and how do they react?
>>
>>48115718
>Archelon
My Inquisitor automatically assumes this was caused either by an evil giant shaman or is a side affect from carrying Agrimmosh for too long
He then tries to intimidate giants until they change him back, while also keeping a good distance away from the party ZS Warder whose known to suggest eating anything remotely bestial irregardless of sapience
>>
File: mimic1.gif (17KB, 400x285px) Image search: [Google]
mimic1.gif
17KB, 400x285px
>>48115718
>Mimic
People are going to be trying to stick stuff in my bard instead of the other way around? Clearly this is a horrible curse, likely from one of his earlier conquests who is unhappy he's not around anymore.
>>
>>48115402

If you can do it better than http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/super-genius-games/adept-godling/archetypes/rogue-genius-games---adept-godling-archetypes/blacksnake , then go ahead.

Otherwise, I'd suggest just improving on what they've made.
>>
File: 1443299635288.png (14KB, 166x166px) Image search: [Google]
1443299635288.png
14KB, 166x166px
>>48114271
>>48112669

How do I convince my DM to let me get an Ammy for an animal companion/cohort?

What would Amaterasu even *be* in Pathfinder besides Shizuru?
>>
>>48116140
Buraq companion archetype
>>
>>48116140
Divine Hunter with a wolf companion. At a certain level (I forget which) the animal companion gets the Celestial template
>>
File: Cats are cool I guess.png (199KB, 618x883px) Image search: [Google]
Cats are cool I guess.png
199KB, 618x883px
>>48115246
>See the attached chart

a cat familiar is fine too
>>
Have you ever made a character inspired entirely from a song?

Nightmare mode: the song is from a video game.
>>
>>48116487
A song and a character from a completely different vidya game

Jecht from FFX
and
"Drank Dread DOM Die" from D4
https://youtu.be/Z2vVSgbh_w4
>>
>>48116487
Tiefling Bloodrager with claws. Restraint Optional. Speech Impediment Mandatory.

Possibility of ever using this concept: NEVER EVER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isKsPRNHEGQ
>>
File: 1455910378204.jpg (283KB, 600x864px) Image search: [Google]
1455910378204.jpg
283KB, 600x864px
>>48116150
>>48116167
Could you theoretically have a Divine Hunter with a Buraq companion, to have a celestial essence-using animal friend?

In fact, let's expand upon this. How can we make the most amazing Animal Companion possible? Third-party is allowed, but 3.0 and 3.5 isn't.
>>
>>48116487
>Have you ever made a character inspired entirely from a song?

I took a character from concept to creation with this on loop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRkA1xYBZBQ

You can make a reasonable guess what the character turned out to be.
>>
>>48116651
Where is the Buraq from? I stopped buying bestiaries after the 3rd one
>>
>>48116690
Akashic Mysteries
>>
>>48116487
I've made two characters inspired by music.

A former demon-worshipper made an Empyreal Lord's mortal herald aspiring to be a divine instrument
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWe005HIn6I (It's an english translation, but it all works)

A Dark Heresy worst-case cult hunting assassin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjIVkl34Vig (Technically inspired by a vidya game, but it's a solid song)
>>
>>48116487
Bacterion Gardens.
An antipaladin-like evil druid.
>>
How do we make the broodmaster summoner not-shit without ignoring the very class features that make it stand out?

The packlord druid can sacrifice some of his own feats to get boon companion and beast rider but does the summoner have something similar?
>>
>>48116487
Do you one better. I once ran a campaign where the first story arc was based on "The Devil Went Down to Georgia", the Devil having taken Johnny's dare to come back and try again every nine years since the events. This time, he's almost a hundred years old and crippled by arthritis. Players had to help him win one last time
>>
>>48115246
>top left
>not furry
By whose standards? Only furries, right?
>>
>>48116844

Kemonomimi are not furry.
>>
>>48116140
>not the way more qt puppy one from the DS game
>>
>>48116844
Having just animal ears and maybe a tail does not equate to being a furry.
>>
>>48116844

According to people who are DEFINITELY NOT FURRIES, there is an acceptable level of deviation from the human norm which does not qualify as "furry".

It all seems a bit silly to me, but being a degenerate myself, I can't really judge.
>>
File: 200% American.jpg (168KB, 934x834px) Image search: [Google]
200% American.jpg
168KB, 934x834px
>>48116487
Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDEJdyRZKd8
>>
What's PFGs take on Vigilante's of Skyborne?
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?492660-Drop-Dead-Studios-Vigilantes-of-Skybourne

I intend to take your feedback, translate it into something that's actually useful, then post it into the playtest thread.
>>
>>48116661
20th level human Trench Fighter with no magic items? How convenient, I did that too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQs48dvebck
>>
>>48112018
>After all, I had forgotten the Rule of Owen; first and foremost, Owen is a genius

Can my family sue Augunas if this makes me die laughing?
>>
File: yAvPUZV.jpg (56KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
yAvPUZV.jpg
56KB, 500x370px
>>48116991
We can post in the thread and doc just fine on our own, anon.

We don't need you to 'translate'
>>
>>48117016
The supercharge, invisibility, invulnerability and megasphere powerups are all magic though.
>>
>>48117112
They're things he uses, not inherent abilities.
>>
>>48117099
>See that? It's shit. Total Shit. How can you not tell it's shit? It's just shit. I mean look at it, it's useless shit.
>Why is it shit?
>OMFG STOP ARGUING WITH ME AND JUST FIX IT BECAUSE IT'S SHIT

Sure bud.
>>
>>48117153
You clearly havent paid attention to when we've given feedback in the past.
>>
>>48116991
>Skyborne
I ain't touching that with a 39 and a half foot pole.
I already wasted my money on the trashy player's guide, and I really have no hope for the whole Skyborne line.

And this is coming from someone who actually LIKED SoP and spent money on most all of the books
>>
>>48117153
You could have just pointed us to it and said "hey, he'll listen to feedback here, post in this thread if you see anything funny" instead of immediately assuming the worst, you know.
>>
>>48117153
>Hey guys I want feedback
>But I think you're too retarded to actually post feedback, so I'm gonna ask in a condescending manner

Yeah nah, fuck off.
>>
Hey there. I haven't played Pathfinder in a while, but an old friend is putting together another game and I wanna join back in.

I'm wanting to make a Sword and Board kind of fighter. Not full tank, but certainly a front-line fighter.

But, Fighters aren't typically my normal thing so I'm kinda in limbo.

Any chance I could get some general advice?
>>
>>48117178
>>48117191

As someone who's lurked /pfg/ I don't assume 3/4ths of you can give competent feedback. The majority of feedback I see is as described in the green text. Especially the part where as soon as someone asks you why or argues against your feedback the first thing you do is go on the defensive.

But hey, maybe you two are some of the few people here who actually know how to provide feedback and argue for it in a manner that produces a better product.
>>
>>48117221
Look into Advanced Weapon Training. Trained Grace can super-help offset the damage loss from not twohanding, and lowers the need to powerboost one stat.

Gloves of Dueling are also aces.
>>
>>48117153
So this means you don't actually want feedback and instead just want to be condescending and draw attention to a product you have no intentions of fixing post playtest.

How very Paizo of you

>>48117221
Sword and Board is one of the weakest ways to play, and Fighter is one of the weakest classes, though it has been beefed up slightly with recent books

Are you allowed any 3pp material?

>>48117234
Says you moron. I've posted homebrews on /pfg/ and have gotten firm yet very fair and constructive criticism. on my work from the people here. You just need to grow thicker skin and accept when people think something is idiotic.
>>
>>48117135
Magic items means inherent abilities now?
>>
>>48117221
In general sword and boards aren't really that good. Most people here are going to recommend going twohanded.

Personally, I find that a good mix of damage and still keeping up is a mounted lancer, as you can have a shield and lance (while doing tons of damage via spirited charge and lances in general). Paladin is generally fun, without being full tank and still holding front-line with some flexible abilities for out-of-combat or in case you can't stab it away.
>>
>>48117271
Wait, who the fuck do you think I am?
>>
>>48117234
Jolly posted his playtest doc and got tons of useful feedback.

Posting feedback in the thread only does so much due to its impermanency, people prefer to give feedback over googledocs.

Even so, you not seeing feedback that DOES drop in the thread makes me say 'lurk moar'
>>
>>48117295
Someone who for some reason is being overly defensive you have been about this whole situation, which assumes that is probably due to either ignorance or being far too unwilling to accept direct feedback and criticism for fear of hurt feelings.
>>
>>48117221
Sword and Board Fighter CAN be done, but it's very feat-intensive generally speaking. Look at Armor Master's Handbook and Weapon Master's Handbook, they might have some stuff that will lead you in a direction you want to go.

You also might want to just go for "Board and Board", where you TWF shield bash and get bonus conditions on your shield bashes. Shield Champion Brawler might also be okay if you feel like being Captain America.
>>
>>48117221
You would actually do better running this out of ranger or Slayer. I suggest Ranger since you can use the feat boon companion to bring you animal companion to full progression. A good flanking partner is always welcome you know?

Use the Weapon and Shield Combat style to get Shield Master early.
>>
Sword and Board guy (too many things to link)

The rest of the party has plenty of damage to throw into the midst. But, going maximum Heavy armor+Tower Shield is kiiiiinda boring. sit still, draw aggro, etc. etc.

I figured having a sword and shield might be a good "Still tank, but also do damage" kind of things.
>>
>>48117215
>>48117271

Man, far more likely for /pfg/ is that someone who dislikes it posted about it in a condescending manner
>>
>>48117519

Max AC is actually pretty shit. You will lose accuracy and damage, so you wont have any threat at all.

Go Slayer or Ranger. You will have damage, you will bull rush whenever you shield bash, you will have good AC, and you will have skills to contribute.

Sword and Board also works great for Hunters. use of Outflank, Paired Opportunist, Animal Focus, and Pack Flanking turn the two of you into a block of AC+damage that is difficult to escape.
>>
>>48117519
You can link posts just by clocking on the post numbers you know.

Also
>sit still, draw aggro, etc. etc.
This is not a thing at all in PF. There is no aggro mechanic, AC and most forms of mundane defense become useless at higher levels, and you can't really tank effectively unless you're either a Paladin (heal off your damage with LoH) or using 3pp material.

Without heavy feat investment shields are useless, your damage output will be kinda meh without either 2handing or relying on magical buffs, and really out of combat unless you are willing to drop significant wealth on enchants and materials your heavy armor and shield will mostly be a nuisance for both out of combat or anything involving a Reflex save

Plus there's the fact that the smarter enemies will see you for the tough nut you are and decide to target the squishier characters anyway to not deal with the hassle.
>>
>>48117612
You can avoid what he said by going Ranger, Slayer, or Hunter.
>>
>>48117519
Unfortunatly the best way to tank (without 3rd party) is to do damage and kill enemies before they kill you.

I would recommend what these guys say
>>48117567
>>48117281
>>
>>48117567
Man, I love that Hunter setup. It gets even better with an animal companion that can do lockdown; An ankylosaur for stunning, a wolf for trips, or any companion with the grab ability, such as the Allosaurus or Big Cat.

and having a party member that makes great use of teamwork feats means many other party member can pick up the feats at their leisure, since they automatically have not one but two buddies they can team up with.
>>
>>48117632
Trained Grace can rack up some swanky damage though. A Learned Duelist can have a +10 damage bonus just from weapon training at level 5, not even counting his strength or other benefits.
>>
I need a 1st or 2nd level spell that will buff my defenses. Class does not matter, but if it's a 2nd level it needs to have hours/level duration to get me through the day.

Assuming I'm probably okay on armor bonuses, what other options are out there, shit like magic vestment or ablative sphere or whatever? What's actually good?
>>
>>48117519
Tower Shield has some uses if you go into Mobile Bulwark style since you can block attacks meant for your allies and as an immediate action block some attacks and spells with Mobile Stronghold (for example if there's a fireball flying at you, you can use an immediate action to gain total cover from it and grant total cover to adjacent allies). The problem there is still the amount of feats you'd need to spend to get it.

What exactly is it you want to do in combat? Sword and Board sure, but what vision do you have in your head of what you do with it?
>>
>>48117771

Run into combat, be the center of attention... Basically, that classic fantasy action bullshit, leading the charge
>>
So /pfg/, tell us about that one monster you really want to find and kill, your white whale.

Mine is a run of the mill vampire, I already know there is one in my current game somewhere, so I really want to find him and stake him.
>>
>>48117764
Energy Resistance has a long duration and scales really well with caster level.
>>
>>48117782
Be a Barbarian with Come and Get Me Stance instead, and hit things really hard with cleave.

That is essentially one of the best ways to play that if only 1pp is allowed
>>
File: wolf-rider[1].jpg (154KB, 499x343px) Image search: [Google]
wolf-rider[1].jpg
154KB, 499x343px
>>48117782
Ok, so are you willing to make that concept into a Mounted Wolf Rider? Well Horse until level 7, then wolf?

You can keep the sword n shield. I suggest Scimitar.
>>
>>48117764
I know you wanted hours per level but I still feel you cannot beat mirror image.
>>
>>48117803
A froghemoth, I have a deep irrational fear of frogs and toads. I also made my character share my phobia, maybe it will bear fruit later.
>>
>>48117803
>tell us about that one monster you really want to find and kill, your white whale.

A white dire wolf.

I want that pelt.
>>
>>48117782
I might have an idea then. Siegebreaker Fighter, taking Bulette Charge style. There's a crazy multiclass version to do more absurd damage, but that's the simple version. You charge into people with Bull Rush, barrel them over with Overrun, and deal 2.5x your Strength + 1d6 + 1/2 your base Armor bonus + your armor's enhancement bonus + 4.

So with a +5 Str modifier and +5 Full Plate (with Armor Focus to make the armor +10), that's 1d6 + 26 damage. And you can take Shield Slam to add a Shield Bash to start the attack if you want. Then your party can attack the line of prone enemies in your wake.
>>
>>48115103
I already had that happen but it was in the first campaign I ran and it was a lighthearted fantasy romp with alot of 4th wall breaking. Gnomes name was Max Powerson and he was our bard. We also had a male elf summoner named Melf Miller and a cleric named Charles Barklyson, cleric of the chaos dunk.

It was a fun game. I might do something light and enjoyable like it again.
>>
>>48117803
I wanna kill a dragon. DMs are always looking for interesting new enemies but they forget that dragons are some of the most interesting foes and one of the most rewarding fights.
>>
>>48117519
>But, going maximum Heavy armor+Tower Shield is kiiiiinda boring. sit still, draw aggro, etc. etc.

In fact, high AC is exactly how you don't tank. If you invest in AC at the cost of damage, you give the enemy a reason NOT to attack you over your friend who went glass cannon barbarian. He may have 75% of your party's durability, but if you only bring 25% of the damage while the guy with 10% of the defenses is bringing half the damage, enemies will ignore you and gank him.
>>
>>48118143
This is what I was saying yesterday but apparently /pfg/ had an infestation of retards at the time.
>>
>>48117803
It used to be The Tarrasque until I convinced my DM to let me fight it 1v1 at the end of the campaign.
>>
>>48118160
I mean, I've been saying this for...well, I want to say years, but it's really been closer to a year. I spent so long as an uninitiated scrublord.
>>
>>48117803
I just want a dragon, man.

I've been doing this shit ~10 years, and I have yet to ever fight a dragon at all.

Seriously. What the fuck, man. This is false advertising.
>>
>>48118238
I know your pain. I've fought more evil wizards breaking apart reality and corrupt god-kings conquering the world than I've ever fought a typical dragon harassing a kingdom
>>
File: 1443552921636.png (102KB, 453x443px) Image search: [Google]
1443552921636.png
102KB, 453x443px
>>48118238
>tfw the players in the game I GM are high enough level to fight a dragon now
>>
I'm a 10th level sorc with two feats that i retrained. What are some useful shit i can get with these feats?
>>
File: 1425188879111.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1425188879111.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>48118238
>>48118297
>>48118287
>tfw the only time I've fought a dragon the minmaxing munchkin gunslinger in the party killed it immediately because it has poor touch AC
>>
>>48115192
Abundant ammunition gives unlimited ammo while its active, but the ammo goes away after one round
>>
>>48118347
>dying to a gunshot wound

You know those things have DR, right?
>>
>>48116762
The only thing I could see helping would be maybe VMC'ing to cavalier for tactician and giving your eidolons teamwork feats, or something along those lines.
>>
>>48118373
Clustered shots mang.
>>
File: 1466237731256.jpg (12KB, 211x212px) Image search: [Google]
1466237731256.jpg
12KB, 211x212px
>>48118317
PLS RESPOND
>>
>>48118373
A Great Wyrm has DR 20/magic. Even if it was DR 20/- that wouldn't be an issue because stuff like Clustered Shots exists.
>>
>>48118317
Skill focus: profession (baker)
You took up baking in your spare time using your magic to help you bake at high speed.
>>
>>48118408
Well, what feats do you already have, and what are you trying to do? Give us something to work with here.
>>
>>48118432
Im focusing on blasting and necromancy took spell focus and greater for evocation and regular for necro.
>>
>>48118579
>>48118432
Not really focusing its more of a side hobby. My DM is letting me make jujus skeltal champs with animate dead.
>>
>>48118579
Maybe Spell Penetration so your blasts can get through SR, and Dazing Spell so your skelly buddies can wail on dazed enemies.
>>
>>48118579
Dazing Spell.
>>
>>48118420
>>48118405

Yep. The gunslinger could only miss it on a 1, and could reroll those once per round so, he didn't miss a single shot in his full attack.

The GM even did some silly fiat thing where the dragon used an artifact to revive itself as a free action so it could have a chance to act, but before it did anything significant the gunslinger killed it a second time with 400 damage full attacks. This is why playing with optimizers isn't fun.
>>
File: 1391156781953.jpg (44KB, 397x397px) Image search: [Google]
1391156781953.jpg
44KB, 397x397px
I have need of help /pftg/.

My sister in law has come to me in need of help running a class on DnD/Pathfinder. She knows very little about the game, her students know almost nothing about it either, there are 9 of them, she needs to fill 5 class periods, and they're Korean so there is a bit of a language barrier though both sides are good at understanding each other normally.

My initial thought was the run them through We Be Goblins/Too in two separate groups. I need a way to get her up to speed on the system, or 3.5 if there are better resources. A premade seems the best route.

Thoughts? Help? She has till the 18th to prep.
>>
>>48118754
Agreed. I've given enemies an extra 500 HP, resolve all attacks as touch attacks and constant Mirror Image effects. I'm still lucky if any of them survive more than two rounds. And pushing them any further just results in stuff that will wipe the party, aside from the wizard with better stealth/invisibility than the rogue, who will just hide forever and enslave/slaughter stuff with spells.
>>
>>48118810
>running a class on DnD/Pathfinder
Wait, what? I need to know context on this because that doesn't make sense.

Also you can try linking her to the Getting Started page on the srd (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/basics-ability-scores/getting-started) or send her a copy of the Strategy Guide (http://paizo.com/products/btpy99sk?Pathfinder-Roleplaying-Game-Strategy-Guide). That one's apparently not in the trove, which is fine for the most part because it's a useless book but it should be in there for completeness, you know?
>>
>>48118754
That's not the gunslinger, that's any damage dealer with something that only has maybe 3-500HP and no actual protections against damage.

A Barbarian, archer, hell even some blasters would do the same.
>>
>>48118754
Once I was playing in a game with an super optimizer, he trivialized every encounter in the module. Afterward the DM told me about when he was a player in this module, and how much harder the fights were for them.

That game eventually fell apart, also that DM doesn't play with that player anymore because he literally can't stop min-maxing to the extreme.
>>
>>48118754
Yeah, because playing with Fighters who tickle enemies for 20 damage per hit lategame is so much more fun.

If that's how I felt I would be playing 5E.
>>
>>48119018

At least if I was playing a fighter in 5e I could use my four attacks against that guy who's not standing right next to me. Switching back to 3.pf after playing 5e for a while has made me REALLY resent the full-attack.
>>
>>48118730
Is it weird to anyone else that being the best at lockdown magic actually means using Dazing Spell and picking blasting spells? Like I'm not even as bothered by the "have your cake and eat it too" imbalance, it just also means that certain other types of spellcasting character concepts get invalidated.
>>
>>48119044
Full attack is a shitty mechanic but I'd take it and PF's general damage level over 5E's disgustingly low damage output at mid and high levels 100% of the time. The last time I felt worse playing a Fighter was when I first played 3.0 and got duped into playing sword and board.
>>
>>48119057
I'm more angry that Paizo's 'solution' for blasting being shit was to make blasting retardedly OP at crowd control. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea?
>>
>>48118878

Her class voted on what they wanted to do as part of a block of time. They chose to learn DnD/PF.
>>
Does the mythic ability "Transformative Psicrystal" lower costs? It says "as if you possessed the appropriate crafting feat" but it also says you must pay for enhancements as normal.

Does that mean it's half priced, or full priced?
>>
So /pfg/ I want to be full support and utility. Character is Diplomatique Oracle, Life Mystery, Merciful Curse. (GM let me take dual-cursed.)
I have three things I am currently considering:
Remain as is.
Become a sphere caster.
Or drop Diplomatique and grab spirit guide, if I do this perhaps dropping life mystery as I can get life link from shaman spirits.
I've played a control/utility oracle before with Heavens Spirit guide and a Oradin (but they were more martial focused as gestalt.) So I'm more open to weird/unusual ideas or other CHA casters that would fulfill this roll.
>>
>>48119187
I'd go for Spheres.

But then, I always would.
>>
On a scale of 1-10
How good of a character build is a Puppetmaster Magus with an enchantment or illusion school familiar?
>>
>>48119185
Alright so, if you want them to not hate themselves, you'll give them 4e or 5e instead.
>>
>>48119448
Ended up throwing her a couple of the 2-4 page micro RPGs to see if that fits the bill. If not i'll work up from there. As much as I dislike 4th that may be a good option. No experience with 5th yet so I can't speak on that option.
>>
>>48119494
5e is a great starting point for new players; it's pretty balanced at lower levels (and I don't expect a Korean classroom is going to be playing to high level), the characters are simple to generate (to the point of including "quick build" instructions, along the lines of "To make a Cleric really quick, put your highest score in WIS, your second highest in either STR, or CON, and pick the Acolyte background), and it offers a decent number options while not overwhelming newcomers with choice and trap options.

Inb4 obligatory "warlock is weird and weak!"/spoiler]
>>
>>48119565

Ok fair enough. I'll see if I can't pull together some 5th stuff for her. Appreciate it
>>
>>48119599
Wizards gives out the core rules for free, so there you go, stuff pulled together https://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/basicrules
>>
Is there any feat that lets me use DEX for thrown weapons' attack and damage?
>>
Can you guys point me towards some magic items or spells that are especially effective against undead? Preferably something lower level than Sunbeam, since we can't so easily access such high-level magic.
>>
>>48119643
Beaming weapon enchantment?
>>
>>48119611
Cheers!
>>
>>48115718
An adult cloud dragon. He'd had no idea how or why this happened, but would begin using our party's free Commune spells and his great insight into all matters magical to try and figure it out ASAP. Other than the fact that he didn't turn into one of those kinds of dragons that can shapeshift, this is actually rather convenient as long as this isn't secretly part of the plot of some evil god or something- we're going to attack the BBEG's fortress next session and turning into a dragon seems like a helpful buff.
>>
Can you put a symbol spell like a Symbol of Healing on a small sign, then just pull it out of your pack and hold it up for everyone to see when you want to use it?
>>
Are there any gods whose favored weapons are bows? I can't find a decent comprehensive list of gods in Pathfinder anywhere...
>>
>>48120114
You'll wanna look on Pathfinder Wiki, the srd isnt allowed to reference setting material.
>>
File: Erastil.png (926KB, 687x856px) Image search: [Google]
Erastil.png
926KB, 687x856px
>>48120114

Erastil's big on bows.
>>
>>48120114

You'd probably want Erastil

http://archivesofnethys.com/DeityDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Erastil

Can't think of any others off the top of my head.
>>
>>48120114
http://archivesofnethys.com/DeitiesByGroup.aspx
When in doubt SRD 2: Pazio Official Booglaoo.
>>
>>48112018
>>48112184

Augunas is absolutely NOT a fox furry, right?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1768030821/dynastic-races-compendium-for-pathfinder-rpg/description
>>
>>48120572

How did he make fennecs creepy?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-bnM5SuQkI

Proof armor is mobile and acrobatics penalties should be lowered for plate armor.
>>
>>48120630
That's.. nice? It's still a penalty, because a guy NOT wearing plate armour who'd done that much training would be far MORE mobile, which is exactly what that's indicating.
>>
>>48118754
Shit. One of my party members has almost fully decided to throw all our work so far to stop the BBEG ever since she decided to bargaing with us and offered us some stat and save bonuses.

Even after the rest of us declined he still wants to go behind our backs and get those sweet bonuses. Should I be scared?
>>
Um.. What happens if a Huge caster casts Emergency Force Sphere?
>>
>>48121144
He's trying to work with the bbeg, that makes him the enemy. You must prevent him from helping evil spread by any means necessary.
>>
>>48121275
B-But his character is already optimized to hell and back. not mentioning I hampered myself thinking I'll be able to catch up in damage later on with feats, and even worse, I'm playing a Fighter.
>>
>>48121198
http://paizo.com/paizo/faq/v5748nruor1fm#v5748eaic9t0g
>>
>>48121322
Cut his head off while he sleeps while using a scythe or some such. Problem solved.
>>
If I use Alter Summon Monster, do the new creature lost the effect of Augment Summoning?
>>
Are there any good finesse weapons with reach?
>>
>>48121487
Elven branch spear
>>
>>48121487
>>48121515
And that's the only one.
>>
>>48121566
Unless you're a fighter with fighter's finesse
>>
>>48121487
Any 1-handed weapon sized one category too small.
Any 2-handed weapon sized one category too small + effortless lace.
Any 2-handed weapon sized two categories too small.
>>
File: 1465185247356-4.png (259KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
1465185247356-4.png
259KB, 500x714px
Playing RotRL with an Oracle, Swashbuckler, Barbarian and Hunter. Should I play a Magus or Cleric? I know that Cleric is more mechanically powerful, but is it more fun?

No 3rd party stuff
>>
Magus for more variety; you've already got the Cleric spell-list accounted for with the Oracle in the party, so Magus can be a fun thing to give a spin.
>>
>>48121893
Meant to link to >>48121875
>>
>>48121875
What kind of oracle? Then I can answer.
>>
File: 1465187326744-1.jpg (56KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
1465187326744-1.jpg
56KB, 500x611px
>>48121893

That's what i thought, thanks for the confirmation. If nothing else and they pick weird spells, he'll have access to scrolls.

I'm now stuck between picking Kensai or Hexcrafter. Bladebound kensai could also be a thing, but I don't know if what I lose by stacking the two archetypes is worth it.
>>
>>48121937

Well, they're playing a kitsune and going with the Streets mystery, and plan on taking the tail feats.

They'll likely pick up good spells with some ilussion/enchantment ones mixed in, but they'll alkso have access to scrolls for cures of various kinds.
>>
If my attack has a curse (that cause WIS drain) attach to it, do multiple attacks trigger multiple wisdom drain? Or once the creature got curse, there is no further damage?
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/animate-dream
>>
>>48121940
I also suggest magus.
Bladebound Kensai is amazing, but I'd lean more towards hexcrafter as you have two martials and the hunter. With your powers combine you two will make a full caster.
>>
>>48121959
>>48121959
There is an oracle curse that gives you tail feats. Honestly I'd go with cleric. You need some pushing power in that party.
>>
What's better for damage dice progression, 3.5 or PF's system?
>>
>host IRL game
>Going well, running thru Final Fantasy 9 story with some friends who havent played it in years
>reliving old nostalgia moments with made up monsters and a time-twisting plot that allows for player freedom

>tfw gunslinger just traded blueprints for his revolver to Regent Cid in exchange for repairs to the Cargo Ship and ownership of said ship

dis gon b gud
>>
>>48121940
Bladebound Kensai loses a little bit, most notably your early-game arcanas, but it more than makes up for it with being DEX/INT-only completely and utterly. That being said, Hexcrafter is a strong choice because Hexes are powerful, you get two dozen or so more spells added to your spell-list, and it's extremely handy for giving you utility from the very start (there's a [Curse] spell that inquisitors get called Brand that's a cantrip; this will be your bread-and-butter, even moreso than Shocking Grasp is usually).
>>
>>48121875
Out of the 2 choice, I would go with Evangelist Cleric. Buff everything.

But your party might be better off with actual Arcane caster.
>>
>>48112212
>>48112438
>>48112463
>>48112669
>>48112964
You guys do know an anon drafted one up near the beginning of the Vigilante?

http://pastebin.com/icBr8pzV

It was sort of a crossbreed of the Magical Child and Unchained Summoner's eidolon. It was basically called out for being a shitty summoner and became an abandoned project.
>>
In addition to what the Fighter already gets, they also get a fighter talent each level (a fighter is something akin to a rogue talent etc).
Good idea Y/N?
>>
>>48122250
Genius Guide to the Talented Fighter, and Genius Guide to More Talented Fighters. Trove.
>>
>>48122269
But are they actually good? If their newest supplement is used as a benchmark, they're pretty fucking awful.
>>
>>48122281
They're relatively decent, and it at least serves to provide a decent way for fighters to basically go "Alright, fuck Bravery, I want X instead" because it allows you to just replace any fighter class feature with one. It also lets you poach shit from Rogue/Ninja/Slayer, which lets you poach shit from various other classes by proxy.

It's a decent baseline, at least.
>>
>>48122295
Thanks though, dude.

Ah, good stuff. Paizo should've made an Unchained Fighter to that effect.
Is Genius Games Owen Stephen's outfit?
>>
/pfg/, I'm trying to build a level 18 archer Inquisitor. How do I get a Point Blank Master equivalent? Does it matter if I can't get one? Third-party and 3.5 allowed under inspection, but not preferred.
>>
>>48122422
Sanctified Slayer and grab ranger combat style as your talent.

Not, really.. It depend on your campaign though. Just cast Greater Invisibility with nondetection or something, or get a griffon mount.
>>
>want to run an all-Vigilante campaign
>can't think of a reason for an all-vigilante party

I could always just not set it in Golarion, but what are the places in Golarion you'd be most likely to find several kinds of Vigilante?
>>
>>48123076
Have you looked at DSP?
>>
>>48123091
I kind of meant the UI Vigilante, but I can see where you'd be confused.

No, I've handed my players DSP on a silver platter and they've turned it down every time.
>>
>>48123103
Your players have no idea what's good
>>
>>48123076
Cheliax? No need to even be heroes/vigilantes, the sheer nature of the politics at Abby's court must be enough for even LE people to get into vigilanteism, not to say of Hellknights infiltrating places.
>>
File: 1410724119231.jpg (162KB, 857x1601px) Image search: [Google]
1410724119231.jpg
162KB, 857x1601px
How effective does a reach cleric end up being? There are a lot of good save spells available to clerics, and losing out on them for AoO's seems like a pretty hefty trade, especially when str-focused clerics don't have have great chance to hit even before factoring in power attack.
>>
>>48123212
Reach clerics were never good. They're also MAD as fuck.
>>
>>48123222
Fantastic for an Oread, since no matter what the guide says you aren't getting Power Attack at level 1 on a 3/4 BAB class.
>>
>>48123241
Oread is also one of the worst races in the game.
>>
>>48123212
Have you looked at DSP's work?
>>
>>48123257
You think so? They're one of my favorites behind Sylphs of course, but it's mainly because of how much I enjoy Wis-based characters and dislike Dwarves. Good alternate racial traits too.
>>
>>48123284
They've got fuck-all for racials.
>>
>>48123271

Yes, and I'm a fan, but the DM of this campaign doesn't allow third party content he isn't familiar with.

>>48123222

The MADness is what is turning me off. That and knowing that their saves are going to suck shit and doing nothing but buffing for 3 rounds and missing every AoO is awful.

I've never played a 9th level caster. Any tips on making a Cleric that isn't completely a burden? Max wis, dump chr, whatever I can spare after str in con and int?
>>
>>48123296
>Any tips on making a Cleric that isn't completely a burden?
Take levels in cleric. Bam, you're done. It's one class that's basically impossible to completely screw up as long as you have the faintest idea of what you're doing.
>>
>>48123296
Reach Cleric turn into normal Cleric after mid-level.

The build was made so you have something to do during those early level where Cleric spell suck.
>>
>>48123368

But with a starting wis of 14, aren't my saves going to be awful come mid level?
>>
>>48123287
>Pretty good options for AC bonuses on a race clearly designed for front-liners
>Can swap worthless SLA to generate rough terrain
I didn't say they were great, but not all races can be aasimars or tieflings.
>>
>>48123212
> and losing out on them for AoO
???

Reach Cleric turn to AoO because you should use standard action to cast something useful.

Get your priority straight anon.
>>
>>48123378
Save as in save DC?
Wall of Stone doesn't allow save DC brah.

Also if you're really worry about WIS, get Guided Longspear.
>>
>>48123296
>>48123350
>>48123368
>>48123392
DSP make superior clerics
>>
>>48123378
If the guide said 14, that is probably before racial adjustment.
>>
>>48123432
Why do you need to state the obvious? Are you shilling?
>>
>>48123463
They... don't, though. Other than Psion with Reformation, they haven't put out a T1 class.
>>
>>48123529
He's telling DSP to make a superior cleric.

If he's shilling he'd have said 'makes', which is wrong, because to date DSP hasn't touched the Cleric class, as far as I can tell. No archetype, domain, whatever.

Which is weird, since I'd really like to see a Psychic Theurge rework in the vein of Cerebremancer, though it's simple enough to just change 'arcane' to 'divine' in said PrC and have it work fine, and a few of the other poorly-done 3.5e Divine/Psionic interactions updated in DSP's style.

Or a Psionic Domain for me to recommend to people that uses just a power per spell level, to introduce people to Psionics without going too far outside their comfort zone.

>>48123529
And that wasn't really theirs, since PsyRef Psion has been T1 since 3.5e, too.
>>
>>48123390
>Pretty good options for AC bonuses on a race clearly designed for front-liners

Except they need feats for these, and that's shit.
>>
File: hey anon you're wrong.png (409KB, 730x920px) Image search: [Google]
hey anon you're wrong.png
409KB, 730x920px
>>48123586
>to date DSP hasn't touched the Cleric class, as far as I can tell. No archetype, domain, whatever.
>>
>>48122250
One of the fighter talents should be spell use.
>>
>>48123668
>hey anon you're wrong
So I am. Thanks, anon. Still, there's very little in the way of reworking there - a domain with subdomains alone does not a new Cleric make.
>>
File: 1467705478297.jpg (191KB, 899x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467705478297.jpg
191KB, 899x1200px
>>48111012
>>
>>48123716
To be fair, how would you even justify a psionic cleric?

>They pray to gods for their power but the gods decide not to give them any divine magic and just make them good at psionics instead
>>
>>48112018
>After all, I had forgotten the Rule of Owen; first and foremost, Owen is a genius.
What the goddamn literal fuck, fucking wat.
Owen is a goddamn asteroid.
>>
>>48123733
>Cleric believes so strongly in the concepts of self-reliance and empowerment of self and others that vague divine forces grant him the Psionics [Discipline] and Strength domains.

>Cleric believes so strongly in Nethys [insert your god of magic-in-general-is-great here] that Nethys grants him the Psionics and Magic [Arcane] Domain.
>>
>>48114823
More of this needed
>>
>>48123719
> blank-faced 'cute' posture cos-chick
Nothing will ruin an otherwise impressive cos than the generic, "hold still while my picture is being taken"-face, except for the deer-in-the-headlights "look at me I'm hot!"-face.
>>
>>48123697
For what purpose
>>
>>48123799
Shut up, you'd fuck her.

If you wouldn't, you're a faggot.
>>
>>48123799
She is extremely attractive not gonna lie.
>>
>>48123775
That works for clerics that have the psionics domain, yeah, but I was talking about how the other anon was asking for an archetype with a more complete workover, presumably with manifesting ability.
>>
>>48123777
Zootopia Anon here, added a Ratfolk Alchemist and a Camel (Drowmedary) Bard to the Mafia side, looking at a Grippli Marksman and Wulfkin Vitalist over on the ZPD. Game itself isn't for a while, so I can't say anything but plans for now.
>>
>>48123733
The ardent? The ardent is exactly that, belief so hard in something, you can psionics.
>>
>>48123589
I was talking about the Granite Skin and Crystalline Form traits
>>
Will a goblin vigilante be the most hilarious hero?
>>
>>48123932
Good shit

Do they look like humans with animalistic traits or like their movie counterparts? Basically >>48123719 this?
>>
>>48112433
You have a reference image? I need it for a friend's research
>>
>>48124017
Movie style. It's actually set in Zootopia after all
>>
>>48119611
tfw cantrips are useful in 5e
>>
>>48123838
I just see it as the next step for concept-centric Clerics. Frankly, you could probably slap Vitalist-style manifesting on it (no rigid powers known, but limited known/day and a fairly short list) and replace Domains with Psionic Mantles
>>
>>48123971
yeah, basically that.
>>
>>48124064
Right? And every prepared caster works like the Arcanist, and so many spells get tangible benefits for using higher level slots... Vancian actually looks FUN in 5th!
>>
File: iconproto2.png (284KB, 1080x940px) Image search: [Google]
iconproto2.png
284KB, 1080x940px
Wuttup, /pfg/?

Thread's almost dead, but I figured I'll see what feedback I can get; been trying to break this slump and stagnation with a new icon tile for Elsbeth after the two year time skip. I feel as though I can probably do a little more with the color scheme.. What do you guys think?
I ask since you guys were a great help with designing Orichalcus last time.
>>
>>48124300
>I feel as though I can probably do a little more with the color scheme.. What do you guys think?

It's definitely better than her old design, she's actually got some curves now rather than being some lumpy wizard with giga-tits.
>>
>>48124329
Rather amazing what yoga pants can do, isn't it?

I was noted that the design as a whole is quite red; almost too red, in fact, what with little to contrast. I may have an idea or two on what to do about that, but I'm curious as to what folks may have to offer
>>
>>48124300
The corset just kind of blends into the pants, especially given that the only real color separation is a thin golden trim. Is there another color you could try for the main part of the corset? More red would be too much, I think.
>>
>>48124300
Change her corset. Maybe a brown or a green. It looks like her pants tuck under boobs as is.
>>
>>48124374
I was thinking maybe a deep mauve or fuchsia; alternatively a royal/midnight blue could probably work. I don't want it to stand out as much against the Twilight Chainshirt she has, but at the same time I still want it to be a stark contrast to the rest of her attire. I figured the black would work well enough, but now that you mention it it does kind of form into a single piece.
>>
File: 1348847730443_194.jpg (121KB, 359x305px) Image search: [Google]
1348847730443_194.jpg
121KB, 359x305px
>>48122066
>trades out the same features as a spell casting archetype
>doesn't even give spells
>doesn't trade out ANY OF THE STUPID, POINTLESS ABILITIES OR THE CAPSTONE
>Instead removes most of the Vigilante's main draw

No wonder it was an abandoned project, that shit's fucking unnacceptable. It's still better than the Agathielunchained, I guess, but damn.
>>
>>48124435
Yeah, I would just use a color replacement tool to create a couple of samples and see what you like best. Some kind of green might be cool too, as >>48124429 said.
>>
>>48124366
>but I'm curious as to what folks may have to offer

Take a gander at Yennefer from The Witcher for an idea on how you can design a wardrobe around a character's features; Elsbeth is a fair-skinned half-elf with platinum blonde hair, it feels like she'd work better with mint green, baby blue, dusty shades of pink and lavender and various other light, rich colors.

Gold and red are actually some of the worst colors you can go with for a platinum blonde like Elsbeth, since it makes her features sort of fade into the background; she should be wearing the outfit, the outfit should not be wearing her.
>>
New Thread: >>48124544
>>48124544
>>48124544
>>48124544
>>48124544
>>
File: iconproto3.png (784KB, 1237x981px) Image search: [Google]
iconproto3.png
784KB, 1237x981px
>>48124457
>>48124429
>>48124374
Some basics.

>>48124463
Hmm.. Noted. It would be difficult to really change up her overall appearance since the cloak and gauntlet are two parts of an artifact set. I'll see what I can do though
>>
>>48124582
I'm liking the top left. The contrast works nicely
>>
>>48121483
Nope.
>>
>>48120572
>>48120589
Why, though? He already made a book all about kitsune.
>>
>>48123222
How so? You only need like 13 Wis, just like any other combat cleric. That's not really much different from what non-caster frontliners go for.
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.