[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How strong is Liliana Vess?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

How strong is Liliana Vess?
>>
14 Str
>>
>>48080859
Can bench 130
>>
>>48080859
If you turn her into an artifact and then animate her with March of the Machines, it's anywhere from 3 to 5.
>>
>>48080859

She is our sun and our stars, she is the dreams of little children. She is a our everything, forever.
>>
>>48080859
Weak as fuck neowalker
>>
She's a epic level necromancer who specializes in raising the dead and draining/debilitating the enemy.
>>
>>48080859
2 power 3 toughness lifelink
>>
>>48080859
As strong as the plot demands.
>>
Anime strength.
>>
>>48081026
Specializes in draining Jace's cock and Gideon's will to live.
>>
>>48080859
Stronger than Jace and pals, weaker than the super heavy hitters like Ob, Bolas, Karn.
>>
>>48080859
With the chain veil she's one of the strongest of current planeswalkers (almost certainly stronger than Sorin), but overuse of the veil will result in self-destruction. I'd say only Nicol Bolas is currently stronger than Liliana armed with the veil.
Without it she's mid-tier at best, good at raising small zombie armies and alright at death magic but not as good as Sorin.
>>
>>48082205
What did she do to Gideon?
>>
>>48082256
She literally says, herself, that she and Jace together couldn't take on Sorin. She's fought him before and got rekt.

That said, everyone in Mt:G fluff has as much power as the plot demands. Especially if they are in the Jacetice League.
>>
>>48082928
She really doesn't want to use the chain veil at that time.
When she crosses him in the latest UR she fingers the veil and antagonizes him to his face, clearly showing she's not going to fear him.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.