[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is how I rogue as the party face.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (545KB, 1383x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
545KB, 1383x2048px
This is how I rogue as the party face.
>>
>>48057931
That was a pretty good movie, a sort of love-letter to spy movies. Very few action scenes, a lot of dialogue and spies doing spy things - a total opposite of shitfucks that were Bourne and modern Bond movies.
It's fun, it's smart and it's charming.
Honestly, 10/10, would recommend to anyone.
Guy Ritchie outdid himself once again.

That said, you thread is shit. "This is how I" is the worst cancer to exist. Terminate your fucking self immediately.
>>
File: 1416706832436.gif (354KB, 342x360px) Image search: [Google]
1416706832436.gif
354KB, 342x360px
This is how I That Guy as wizard.
>>
>>48057966
I liked it too. I'm always a little sad when I go to the movies and I'm the only one in the theater.
>>
>>48058011
Honestly, I think we need more movies like that.
Not action-hero faggots like the modern Bond movies for people with ADHD attention spans, but movies where spies, well, spy.
They talk, they backstab and they are immersed in a web of intrigue and deception. Yes, they are stylish and full of panache - that's what sets them off from ordinary operatives.
But if fight-or-flight is your main mechanism of response for a spy, then you are doing spies plain wrong.
>>
What a great movie.

Sequel when?
>>
>>48057966
it was really fucking boring. And the whole having the russian be incompetent while the american is amazing at every singly thing he does?
Disgusting.
>>
>>48061681
>russian
>incompetent
Russian is simply violent and emotional, where american is calm and easy-going. Do not equate it with incompetence.
>>
>>48061681
This is why all of the other spy movies that year sucked. This fag is what's wrong with the movie going public.
>>
>>48061681
The Russian was better than the American at quite a lot of things.
>>
>>48061681
I think you mean realistic
>>
>>48057931
Man, I still want to see this movie, but no Redbox near me had it. Get on Netflix already, damnit
>>
>>48062648
like?
>>
>>48062689
Fighting,chess,romance. They kinda complemented each other.
>>
Thank you all for reminding me that I meant to watch this when it came out.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.