[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bbg/ Blood Bowl General Rigged League Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 58

File: Going_Underground.jpg (161KB, 612x659px) Image search: [Google]
Going_Underground.jpg
161KB, 612x659px
>Free goblin Pinatas
>2 blitzes in a row
>Crabby is back despite saying he doesn't have time

http://www.thenaf.net/
https://fumbbl.com/
http://bbtactics.com/
http://www.plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The latest rules, the CRP (aka LRB6):
http://marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

Stunty Leeg handbook:
https://fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

/tg/ FUMBBL group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

/tg/ Stunty Leeg group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

IRC Server: irc.fumbbl.com
Port: 6667
Channel: #tg

Steam Community for Blood Bowl 2:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbloodbowl2

Cknoor's tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSJ6kwwJv4Nr-Ky1PaFZys50S7zewio1O
>>
World Cup
Over
Lizards
Win
>>
File: 1467238758433.jpg (65KB, 960x611px) Image search: [Google]
1467238758433.jpg
65KB, 960x611px
>>48031061
Not there, they don't!
>>
>>48031061
Not enough dead rats.
>>
>>48031061

Lizards ban when?
>>
>cmonkey's recap isn't the OP

BOOOO
>>
ROOKIES WHO STILL HAVEN'T PLAYED THEIR GAMES GET THEM ON THE DAMN SCHEDULER AND PLAY THEM
>>
>tfw had a dream where my opponent cut his tv by like 500 and got rid of his injured players to fuck me out of a wizard
>>
I refuse to believe this guy won
>>
File: 1430829721579.jpg (67KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1430829721579.jpg
67KB, 700x700px
Sage is also so fucking salty he couldn't make it to the world cup
>>
>watch cknoor to learn how to deal with lizards as HE
>he gets his ass handed to him
>>
>>48031111

Tonight
Waiting for opponent to confirm 2016-06-30 05:00 CEST
Unded in da mirror.
>>
>>48031401
If today is any indication, all it takes is Dodge and some balls.
>Put assist on two Sauruses
>Dodge in, 5+ with dodge isn't the greatest but it's doable
>2die skink, smack its shit and send ball flying
>>
>>48031401
Because lizards are OP. Why else do you think he was actively rooting for the lizard coach to lose?

Why else do you think power gamers like Sage and Crendor main lizards?
>>
So, is the >all human blitzers need guard as their first skill a meme?

You figure the ogre is going to take guard sure. But nearly every ST team is going to out strength a human team anyway and they are going to take a fuck load of guard. And at the same time with humans you need an MB blitzer, you need a tackle piece, pombers are amazing, and frenzy doesn't hurt

Basically what I am asking is, what do you do for the first 2-3 singles for your 4 human blitzers? The 3 guard and a mb meme? All MB?
>>
>>48031707
>everything is a meme meme
Fuck off.
>>
Game in 2 hours right?
>>
>>48031728

yes
>>
>>48031707

One MB to make a pomber, a tackle if it's a dodge heavy meta, otherwise just fill up on guard.
>>
>>48031721
>Nothing can be a meme meme
>>
>>48032207
>something is a meme meme meme
>>
File: memememememe.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
memememememe.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>48031721
>>48032207
>>48032472
>>
>>48033135
Amazons on LOS.gif
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=867059
>>
>>48033563

INVISIBLE GOBLIN
>>
File: 483531.png (27KB, 94x145px) Image search: [Google]
483531.png
27KB, 94x145px
If you've seen this Goblin, please call 1-800-RIGGED4
>>
Ayy, play your fucking high elves again
>>
What the fuck was that entire game

>TTM'd goblin fucking vanishes upon landing, still exists in a square but exerts no tackle zones, stays on the field after halftime, only to throw a 1db on the ball carrier on h2t7 when Ayy finally notices he's still there
>Ayy manages to miraculously go up by a large margin of casualties, even has the ball, and then dangles it about in the open for an ma8 blitzer to repeatedly chase him down
>moves players blocking a pogoer dodge onto ball pickup and having to leap out instead
>wastes a reroll for a troll assisted troll 3db when he needs to pick up the ball again and score
>gives up and spends the rest of the game trying to foul a solitary witch elf
>>
>>48034156
This happened to the bbegs last season. Tex hex with mighty blow disappeared on my screen until the end of the first half.
>>
>>48031036
Whats the story behind the OP
Why is crab in a bonnet?
>>
>>48035075

The reporters have snubbed the Irish Elf team, because.
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=867074
rookie league undead mirror
>>
How much longer does Phoenyx get away with ignoring the very concept of loners?
>>
>>48035306
Until season 6 at least
>>
>cmonkey having a fit in chat
>>
>>48036211
Hes a grumpy guy
>>
>>48036211
nothing new. Hope MIV reports on my game or ignores it, I don't really need that game ever seeing the light of day again..
>>
>that guy from a few threads ago who didn't want to play an s access team because all s access blitzers do is

>guard, might blow, tackle
>one dude gets piling on, maybe frenzy so boring
>dodge or jump up on doubles

Goes to play dark elves instead

btw dark elves blitzers are all
>dodge, sidestep tackle
>maybe one gets diving tackle, leap, or strip ball
>doubles are guard or mb

its the same thing
>>
>>48036544

Now you realize the true path to Blood Bowl happiness is playing Halflings and/or Goblins.

Go forth, and be injured.
>>
>>48036580
I'm having a blast playing goblins myself, kinda regret not playing low tv goblins in rookie
>>
>rookies still stuck in round 1
>last game still not scheduled

I demand a draw-by-default to get this shit moving, we are going full reddit tier with those round lenghts if we keep doing that shit
>>
>>48038142
It has not even been 1 full week. Chill your shit senpai.
>>
>>48036580
The true path to happiness is to play chaos and help bring forth the day of retribution
>>
>>48031707
>every ST team is going to out strength a human team anyway
What you're missing here is that humans are still relatively more mobile (this is why Orcs are also super dangerous). ST and assists are not evenly distributed on the pitch, but can be concentrated to gain localized superiority.

What's more, due to the way assists work, the order in which you perform actions matters massively. Guard players can be concentrated to create a 2d block opportunity which can chain into further 2d block opportunities.

A Guard player is also always contributing something so long as they are standing. Even if the other team has greater strength, Guard players can prevent easy two-dice blocks and force the commitment of the opponent's resources - which in turn might not be easily moved away again (like in the case of Lizardmen or Dwarves).

There's a good reason why Guard is always recommended - it's hardly a "meme" skill. Blood Bowl players do not simply line up in rows and compare their ST scores on paper, but are actively moved around by coaches to create pockets of localized strength. Guard helps immensely with this, either by forcing your opponent to concentrate in an area of your choosing, or allowing you to break through a particular region with fewer players.
>>
>>48036544
If you wanted to play a proper elf team you probably should have picked High, Wood, or Pro (or maybe even Skaven). DE are more like humans with AG4 and no S access.

MA7 is just not fast enough to reliably outrun MA6 - you need to be at least 2MA ahead of your opposition to reliably get out of their reach in a single turn, and DE are thus often forced into more of a hybrid run/bash game as a result.
>>
File: d4a.jpg (13KB, 244x294px) Image search: [Google]
d4a.jpg
13KB, 244x294px
I love Bertha
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>this day

I need a little pick me up guys, anyone have the Avatar "smashing elves and scoring at the same time" pic handy?
>>
Only 8 teams have st 4 players and only 3 teams have st 2 players who aren't stunties

Seems like way more st 4 because all the fucking lizard and chaos players in bb2
>>
File: 1460654245846.png (332KB, 423x429px) Image search: [Google]
1460654245846.png
332KB, 423x429px
>>48040934
Always.
>>
File: 64271.png (61KB, 450x232px) Image search: [Google]
64271.png
61KB, 450x232px
>mfw waiting for Kickstarter undead team to ship
>>
>>48041131
Which team? Link?
>>
File: 1462307547144.gif (312KB, 712x421px) Image search: [Google]
1462307547144.gif
312KB, 712x421px
SHAME
*ring ring*
SHAME
*ring ring*
SHAME
*ring ring*
>>
>>48041792
what do people use for fumbbl gifs?
>>
>>48042810
try licecap
>>
File: The Lady.jpg (4KB, 79x245px) Image search: [Google]
The Lady.jpg
4KB, 79x245px
Jazz Souls(LogicsFate) vs Sibling Rivalry(Delta_Sigma)
Coach LogicsFate returns to the rookies this season, with champions Doomstar Requiem busy "Partying around the World" in celebration of their cup win. His new team The Undead Jazz Souls will be a departure from his usual chorfs, will he be able to maintain is momentum? His challenger Delta_Sigma also returns to the rookie, leaving behind the middling record but well developed Claw and Chord, possibly due to tardiness when registering his team. With one rookie slot open, DS dug up any old team he could find and what we end up with is a pushy undead mirror match where regen is not a thing that can happen.

Half 1. Jazz Souls win the flip and with a touchback, coach LF decides to play mummy ball. An ill-fated idea as progress can be counted in steps and on the 4th turn, LF gives up an easy 2d to either opposing Mummy. Lady Cecani takes up the challenge and frees the ball. A failed block from Jazz Mummy Slim gives the Sibling's a chance to take the ball and run. A lack of real recovery attempt, allows the Blitzer Nocturne to run the ball away from any hope of recovery. The screen does give the Jazz Souls a chance to return Mummy hit for mummy hit and down goes Lady Cecani. Reports say it'll take the whole next round to put her back together. Early reports suggest she is being sewn back together wrong. Mounting pressure on the ball, forces a turn 7 score, allowing a full turn for ineffectual hits.

2 Failed chances at regen, a a few successful KO recoveries) leaves the Sibling's at a 2 player deficient.

TBC
>>
File: Jazzy.jpg (209KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
Jazzy.jpg
209KB, 800x534px
>>48043394

Things go from a bad situation to worse when attempting a lane shift, ghoul Scrap Ascending fails a dodge allowing the Souls to pile on the ball carrier. 2 more failed regens exasperate the number issue for Delta, resulting in a freed ball after a few turns of dodge holding up. A little mummy on mummy action and the ball is bounced into the waiting hands of Ghoul Tricky Sam. Who is then pounded to the ground. One more lucky bounce land the ball in the hands of Slim. Who attempts what fellow mummy Fats failed to do. Slim manages to break out with a knock down and a blitz out, positioning for a 2 GFI TD. Delta uses his remaining pieces to single mark the mummy and... nothing. Holding Scrap Ascending back instead of going for the screen or for another mark, trusting in the dice to fail the Jazz team. They did not, giving the Jazz Souls an easy score to tie up the game at the last second.

4 more failed regens, 2 on each side. Lessons learned?

Siblings give up the win and are force to share. 1-1
>>
Dead Doornails vs. Quickslithers begins

https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=867241
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 318x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 318x444px
>>48043502

>It's a Tendril murders his opponent episode
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=867251
Knife-Ears vs. Amorican Psycho
>>
File: Nast10_unclesam-orig1.jpg (1MB, 1346x909px) Image search: [Google]
Nast10_unclesam-orig1.jpg
1MB, 1346x909px
>>48043422
I don't know who your beef is with but can you please do the sanic game?

It was a legit good game on both sides, both teams have great themes, and one of them was their first game in the league. I know its common place to be complete cunts to eachother in this league but it would be nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5SiLTPx9jM
>>
>>48044367
The more people ask, the longer it will be delayed.
>>
>>48044327

Knife-Ears take it 2 to 1.
>>
File: sciencegonetoofar.png (265KB, 598x396px) Image search: [Google]
sciencegonetoofar.png
265KB, 598x396px
>>
>sage
>a little bitch who pretends his is the most amazing coach ever
>autistically says his sound effects and lets lewpac bully him
>has only won 1 major ever, it was in ranked and as wood elves (whaaa no bash allowed)
>power gaming faggot who mains dark elves, lizards, and wood elves like a true power gaming faggot
>almost exclusively plays ranked so that claw pomb can't hurt his precious lizards

>Jimmy fantastic
>Is a mans man
>made sage cry by refusing to do commentary
on the world cup with him
>won the crown of sand II major like a badass
>Almost exclusively plays box
>has one of only 2 (TWO) legendary CRP teams in fumbbl
>mainly plays Nurgle, Chaos, and Chorfs like a man
>>
>>48046622
you forgot to mention jimmy is the most boring man on earth, as well as being a bashfag

cknoor eternal waifu, VGpurist takes second place
>>
File: Entitled Little Shits.png (739KB, 859x573px) Image search: [Google]
Entitled Little Shits.png
739KB, 859x573px
Alright Class, Gather around. Ms. MIV is going to explain why there hasn't been a recap for a specific rookie game yet.
>>
>>48046674
You mean the single good rookie game? And there have been no vets recaps
>>
>>48046674
>exciting.jpg
>>
>>48046674
Whats the email for?
>>
>>48046674
is it because you hate Catholics or Autism
>inb4 what do you mean "or"
>>
>>48046894
>autism
DON'T MAKE FUN OF SANIC
OR I'LL CALL SAMMY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4yDVKidRqA
>>
File: 18.jpg (9KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
9KB, 225x224px
>>48046674

1) You are entitled little shits
2) The IRA and Sonic OCs are like the same thing
3) A complete lack of patience
4) The English are....

>>48046854
>Whats the email for?

Huh, oh looks like I have a pending email, give me a minute to check that.
>>
>>48046930
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuaW5IzbnUc
>>
>>48046674
Is it because the blonde is English/Chad-loving Scum?
>>
>>48046992
lack of patience?
Sanic just asked after the game and a few days later you purposely overlook it.
>>
>>48046992
>1) You are entitled little shits
I feel harassed by SLR

>2) The IRA and Sonic OCs are like the same thing
Please no bully

>3) A complete lack of patience
I wasn't even asking once

>4) The English are....
Huh?

>>48047035
>Sanic just asked after the game and a few days later you purposely overlook it.
Wasn't me who asked. I've never asked yet.
>>
File: ELSs.png (69KB, 3316x55px) Image search: [Google]
ELSs.png
69KB, 3316x55px
>>48046992

Mmm what is this? Oh yeah the match report I wrote days ago.

The one I left on my work computer by accident and had to wait a day to post.

During that day, I got hit by the whine stick in two threads, IRC AND SPECTATOR CHAT.

Fuck! When you get it from all sides you lose motivation to do the final editing. Have some goddamn patience and wait one flipping day to see if it happens. Instead of begging before, during and after I've actually wrote it.

But there is one very good reason I haven't posted it yet, and won't until I feel like editing it.

It's fucking funny, seriously you have me dieing over here. I'll delay it another week if it helps create more OC like the OP. I love you guys
>>
>>48047174
>suffering like Season 3 Vet Flings
I've been getting used to this. No need to hurry.
>>
>>48047174
This proves it, Logic is the side line reporter not crab
>>
File: PutYourselfInHisPlaceMd.jpg (47KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
PutYourselfInHisPlaceMd.jpg
47KB, 500x355px
>>48047174
I knew you'd come around

Thanks fampai
>>
>>48047150
Well it couldn't have been me I don't even use the IRC

This whole thing has taught me a lot about anti-irish sentiment in England and the US though. The OP was me
>>
>>48047235
Thought it was tendril
>>
>guy calls me a dick for turn 16 fouling his war dancer

Why are there such faggots on fumbbl box?
>>
File: 1.jpg (87KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
87KB, 620x400px
>>48047283
>all about me

Guy, I don't blame any specific person and for Irish, all my great grandfathers that I know were Irish immigrants, and I still bear the genetic markers. No sentiments here.

But really, more people than just the coaches were asking and it got old. They'll be done, I promise. Maybe not in the order or speed that anyone wants, but they'll get done.

RENOUNCEMENT: I am definitely not doing Veterans games, these things take me a long time to do, and two groups worth would be too much. The only way I'm sticking to this for the entire season is if I limit it and give myself deadlines.

We need a Vets reporters to compliment the drawing. DO IT.
>>
>>48047592
Hope you told him to git gud.
>>
>>48047592
Turn 16 fouling in a non-league enviorment is a bit of a cunt move, it mainly happens to me usually when the bash team got elf'd and salty. If this was your case, then you are a scrub faggot who is both gay and mad

Just gives me a chuckle
>>
>>48047639
>>48047654

It was his fault, he could have run to the other side of the fucking pitch but instead he wanted to score
>>
>>48047672
I mean look at what the wardancer was wearing, he was asking for it
>>
Final rookie match starting

>https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=867350
>>
>>48047911
>>48047911
the man who was tricked to death
>>
>>48047911

Who would do that?

Just go on the internet and tell lies?
>>
File: 12.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
Gutter go fast!(Skudrinka) vs Irritable Republic Aelves(EddyDantes):0-1
"Fastest Game of the Week"

Old School vs New School, Rat speed vs Elf Bash! Skudrinka lover of squishy teams(Masochist?) is back again this season at the head of a new Skaven Squad, can he overcome rookie coach EddyDantes incomprehensible dark elves? No, the answer is no.

SQUAD BROKEN: By the Gutters second turn they were down 3 rats, with a seriously injured Sanic(Thanks Jack) and a dead Aggman, it's going to be a rough game for the speedy skaven. 4 turns filled with stuns and a KO emboldens rookie coach EddyD to start the push forward sending "Bold" Thaddy Quill undefended into the rats half. After recovering the ball from "Dead" Thaddy Quill, Gutter team's Edgehog proves that living life on the edge is all he's about snaking through a mass of defenders with a grand total of 5 dodges and 2 GFIs. The amount balancing Karma required gave an IRA Blitzer the easiest hit of his life to recover the ball. After a failed pass, Shedew the Edgehog dons this sunglasses and completes another improbible number of dodges(5) to give the ball a little defense. This prove not enough, giving the IRA a score on turn 8.

Half 2, rats drive. A 3 rat deficient is exacerbated by the loss of Males Taels Powah, leaving Skudrinker with a critical lack of rats to accomplish anything. The IRA is able to contain their opponent while also screening for any breakaways, but rats are tricky. A pass play from Medal Sanic to Matal Knackles, sends Knackles all the way to just short of the IRA's end zone. Father Ted Crilly runs down the rat but is unable to get a hit in. Knackes fails to knock the Father away and fails to dodge away tripping into the end zone. The crowd kicks the ball back in away from any Gutters and any hope of a rat comeback.
Apo saves a Sanic, but isn't around for Dr. Aggman or Thady Quill.
Elves Wins 0-1

WHAT THE FUCK IS A SANIC

Now, leave me alone till next round. No Bully
>>
>>48048047
feels good

Now I got to hope I keep all my blitzers agaisnt super-fed Dorfs
>>
>>48048142
Oh and Thank you very much
>>
>>48048047
>Skudrinka lover of squishy teams(Masochist?)
No pain no gain!

Also, great write-up. Now I need to shop some sunglasses on Shedew. You know, reasons...
>>
>>48048194
>>Skudrinka lover of squishy teams(Masochist?)
>No pain no gain!
Also, tune in next week for another "bash 'em to death" game of Super Sanic Speed rats vs Ogres, high chances to see some more nifty armor breaks and dead rats or another return of the "do risky Flings stuff with Rats, gonna be gud" plays!

And remember fellow sanic fans:
FOLLOW ME, SET ME FREE~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmVagnlM-Ys

(probably the last rookie game won't change the bottom up, so I'm kinda pre-anouncing here. Might change though.)
>>
File: tenrilvsayy.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
tenrilvsayy.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
archive purposes
>>
File: tendrilvsmad.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
tendrilvsmad.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
All the habbenings could not be contained in one page. Feel free to bitch and complain
>>
>>48049572
Do phoenix v mauled
>>
So Undead = Wood elves
Great low tv team anchored by 2 star player positional

Dark elves = Necro
More expensive team that takes a while to buy everything but is great at all TV and the blitzers take a supporting roll to the frenzy

So which elf = Khemri?
Which elf = vampire?
>>
>>48049623

I didn't watch that game. Right now, doing one recap each day for the vets. I may backtrack and do past games if no game is scheduled in one day.
>>
>>48049572
doesn't have the part where the saurus actually picked up the damn thing
>>
>>48049947
It's Tendril, the saurus always picks up the damn thing.
>>
File: dedskinks.jpg (387KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dedskinks.jpg
387KB, 1000x1000px
>>48049572

Lovely.

Going on the fridge.
>>
>http://nypost.com/2016/06/30/sicko-caught-on-camera-shoving-his-poop-into-womans-shorts/
>>
Ayy has "played" one game outside of the league with the Caledor Leatherheads. Now they can never return
>>
>>48047235
ha, almost missed that.
>>
>>48050618
RIP helf underdogs. It's all on the blooters now.
>>
>>48050618

Nooooooo, shame, SHAME, UNCLEAN
>>
>>48049639
ProElves : Khemri, they sound like a great idea at first and then immediately go into a Death Spiral.

Helfs:Vamp - Shit team, but with a skilled coach at the right TV. Scary
>>
At what SPP does the Storm Vermin become a better blitzer than a War Dancer?
>>
Wow 4 blitzer teams are super rare.

Only, Humans, Orcs, zons, darkies, and Slann have 4 blitzers on their team.

Also depending on definition Nurgle if you count the pests
>>
>>48050618
>>48050618
>>48051334
>>48051334
Yeah fucked up with that, was playing with a friend and opened the client with them on a misclick

Though I could always make The Caledor [L]eatherheads
>>
>>48051595
Do that next season
>>
>>48051670
>people hate me and my goblins that much
Well I was thinking that or The Blades of Avelorn, with names like "Axe Her Out" or "Knife Guy" and "Gladius to See You"

Or maybe even a Dover boys team since you don't want all 4 catchers but 3 is good

I wonder if things would be differant if I didn't go against Crab for the first game getting major injuries. I admit I didn't play as well as a lot of people and I was pretty dam green but dice didn't help and I didn't do to bad agaisnt the buddists, one of my favoirite times and coaches.

Still if I wasn't half as retarded as people say I was, you guys wouldn't tell me
>>
>>48051714
Actually, If I didn't go against crab the first game this league might have a very different vibe. He got a lot of injuries that game, and that sent him and his centaur tanktop to start their journey.

In away I may have made a major contribution to this league and its culture
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

regen
>>
>>48041779
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/greebo-games/un-renaissance-un-dead-miniatures-from-renaissance
>>
dead
>>
>>48051738
>>48051714
It's not so much as that as gobbos are a shit team and we would rather see you be able to compete as elves
>>
>>48051714
>>48051738
What >>48056430
said. You are actually giving free wins as Gobos. Atleast as High Elves you have a chance of winning and not giving the enemy 2 levels.
>>
should the bases of bloodbowl mini's be actually based? or used for skill and number markings?
>>
21 injury rolls.... one 8. Nothing higher.... Nuffle is a right cunt.
>>
>>48057146
0.1% chance of not getting 9 or higher in 21 rolls.

0.001 % chance of not getting an 8 or higher once. Kinda wish I hadn't rolled th 8
>>
>it's a I'm playing Sku with a TTM team again episode.
Do you think I can pull of a CandyRappers play with the ogres?
>>
>>48057948
Believe, that's what you do with ogres. Also use your snotlings as a second blitz.
>>
>>48057948
Please, please do so! I wish for another epic game after that damaging, but heroic as hell game versus IRA!
>>
>>48058009
And I'm just excited for round 2 of let's see if I actually get to use my pestigor to carry the ball
>>
final rookie game when
>>
>>48060080
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=867579
>>
Quick updates for those of us at work please.
>>
>>48060306
Elves.
>>
>>48060306
Orcs have injured 2 elfs so far. But lost their drive due to a bad kick and poor positioning which allowed elfs to swarm the ball.
Some scrumming and elf balling later, elves are up 1-0 midway through the first half.
>>
Swolin is too pure for /tg/ league.
>>
File: 1465413958606.png (250KB, 534x475px) Image search: [Google]
1465413958606.png
250KB, 534x475px
Sorry for what? Our coach taught us not to be ashamed, especially considering since they're such high AV
>>
Mc_Cloud is the new hilter.
>Elfs on new coach
>Apologizes for killing blitzer
>Stalls when he would be 2-0
>>
So no vets game scheduled for today it seems. Should I recap the last rookie game or one of the older vets? If the latter, which vets game do you guys want?
>>
>>48061301
Do the rookie game.
>>
>>48061301
>>48061301
when you say "recap" do you mean words or art?

Cuz illistrations of rookies would be cool
>>
>>48060292
2-1 for elves
>>
>>48061301
Mauled v Phoenix
>>
>https://www.fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3804159
>>
for ignored conscious I'm ready when ever you are
>>
Why is dodging an elf out in bb2 a fucking 3+? into no tacklezone
>>
>>48062588
*bb1
>>
>>48062588
what's your definition of elf?
>>
What do you hate more, elves or dorfs?
>>
>>48062836
Depends on the specific teams. Regular dorfs are the most boring though.
>>
>>48062836
dorfs
>>
>>48062836
Nurgle
>>
>>48062966
Stop playing at TV 2000
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-01-22-33-17.png (655KB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-01-22-33-17.png
655KB, 1200x1920px
What the fuck is this all about?
>>
>>48063175
people kept telling me to message you for the sekrit league.
>>
>>48063245

Someone must be pulling your leg mate.

There is no /tg/ Secret League that I am aware of yet.
>>
>>48063323
you are just saying that because it is secret
>>
>>48062588
Because dodging gets a +1 mod to it prolly. But its a base 3+ for agi4.
>>
>>48062588
P. Tail?
>>
File: cloudvssowlin.jpg (77KB, 960x655px) Image search: [Google]
cloudvssowlin.jpg
77KB, 960x655px
Since no vets match today, the rookies of the day get a shitty recap.
>>
>rookies round 2 started 3 hours ago
>no scheduled matches yet

Oh but we still had to yell at Mauled for not forcing the last match a whole day before the first deadline.
>>
>>48064036
It's beautiful
>>
So, season 3 the meme teams were undead and nurgle. Now season 4 the meme teams are rats and dorfs.

What should the meme team be for season 5? I am thinking khemri and orcs
>>
>>48064123

Slaan and Chaos
>>
So tell me /bbg/ are you one of those faggots who fired healthy players because they didn't "roll dubs or a stat up" but 16 or 31 spp?
>>
>>48064149
Are you one of those faggots with strong arm, multiple block and piling on on big guys because there's no more strength skills left?
>>
>>48064040
I want to play but no response from opponent
>>
>>48064149

There is no reason to give a zombie, linerat, or gobbo a third skill unless one of them was a dub or stat up.
>>
>>48064379
well what if you are running a team of nothing but those?
>>
>>48064487
If you run a team of nothing but linerats you'll never get to a 3rd skill on anyone.
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=867690
>>
>>48064546
If I can do it on peasants I can do it on linereats.
>>
>>48064654

Monkey Business vs. Lizards Gone Bad
>>
>>48064250
Yea because all big guys fucking live to get 6 skills without a double or stat up.

>guard
>stand firm
>grab
>break tackle
>piling on
>juggs/thick skull/multi block

I don't even think most big guys live to 51 spp without block
>>
>>48064379
>gobbos, surviving to 3 skills
Side step, diving tackle, jump up/sure feet
>line rats living to 31 spp
Wrestle, tackle, dauntless, fend, pro, kick, strip ball
>zombie ever getting 31 spp
Block, tackle, dauntless, kick, pro, fend

And this isn't even counting dirty player
>>
>>48064881
Yeah they don't, because you send them to the glue factory. Surely if someone's gonna live long enough to level up and get some casualties it's the big guy on your team.
>>
>>48064971
Big guys can't carry the fucking ball and take blocks all day long. And to get cas you need to get knock downs and people don't do too many blocks with block less big guys
>>
>>48064149

>tfw the Journeyman gets the MVP
>get rid and hire another Beastman anyway because you don't want one called Eric Strongtree or whatever FUMBBL generated
>>
>>48065106
>playing in the reddit league
>>
>>48064149
maybe if I cared more about ranked.
>>
File: rigged.jpg (51KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
rigged.jpg
51KB, 590x590px
game recap image
>>
File: Rigged.jpg (75KB, 826x639px) Image search: [Google]
Rigged.jpg
75KB, 826x639px
>>48065997
Fixed
>>
>>48065106
I thought you could rename the loners after you hired them.
>>
>>48066269

You can.
>>
>>48065106
That's different than going
>I got a skill up but it is only a single so I'll fire him

Instead of throwing the player in with reckless abandon
>>
What do you hate more /bbg/ Lizards or M access teams?
>>
>>48067690
M access teams are fine if the coach doesn't just spam cpomb like a nerd. Who doesn't love a big hand 2 heads dark elf?
>>
ded, next games when?
>>
>>48069486

Mostly Sunday it looks like, unless there's a bunch of random rookie happenings.
>>
>>48069486
Nerds v Corsairs will be at some point during the week. Probably Tuesday.
>>
Jazz Sould vs Heckhounds (Rookies) in half an hour
>>
>>48073276
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k
>>
>>48073276
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=867819
>>
>>48073276
>>
File: BB general.jpg (10KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
BB general.jpg
10KB, 273x185px
Elf v Unded
>>

jazz souls vs heckhounds
>>
Fuck, where is the game?
>>
>>48073468

here you go friend
>>
File: Screenshot_20160702-081517.png (349KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160702-081517.png
349KB, 1440x2560px
How do you beat this with a team of equal tv? Let's assume he won a bunch of games and has 9 fan factor. So you have 1500 tv including fan factor to work with
>>
>>48073554
cant help unless you tell us what team you are, even better if you post it so we can see your skills and players
>>
>>48073612
No, I'm saying make a team at 1500* tv that would beat that team

*including fan factor
>>
>>48073621
But any team could if the dorf coach is bad or just getting lucky.
>>
>>48073621
Chaos Dwarves
one with cpomb the others with guard and a sure hand break tackle block Centaur.
>>
>>48073554

TV1000 Dark Elf, then outplay him.
>>
File: More Humie.jpg (220KB, 1180x739px) Image search: [Google]
More Humie.jpg
220KB, 1180x739px
>>48073441
>>48073442
>>48073448
>>48073461
>>48073472

Jazz Souls Win 2-1
>>
>>48073621
https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=833488

Dwarfs are the easy match up for this team..
>>
Hey guys, I have updated the Obituaries for Season IV, and they are at https://fumbbl.com/p/notes?op=view&id=2692

And that ends Round I, the bloodiest round in /tg/ FUMBBL history with 14 deaths. I wonder if the other rounds will be bloodier?
>>
File: It's only going to get better.gif (2MB, 440x247px) Image search: [Google]
It's only going to get better.gif
2MB, 440x247px
>>48074508
>>
Begone page 9
Match in 2 hours
>>
So I spent like $110 on Willie's humans. They come with an ogre. But should I drop another $30 for this ogre?

http://www.gaspez-arts.com/chaos-football/ogre-mutato.html#
>>
How big are the new gw minis gunna be? I found a cool set I like but the mummies and flesh golums are 43mm. The wights and wolves are 22mm though
>>
>>48076440
Pretty big, they're all based on a 32mm I believe.
>>
>>48075772
>http://www.gaspez-arts.com/chaos-football/ogre-mutato.html#
Why? are you making the team into chaos pact?
>>
>>48076440
http://www.thenaf.net/2016/05/warhammerfest-roundup/

32 mm base is correct
>>
>>48076818
You can build him without the tents and he just has brass knuckles. He looks pretty bad ass and as a fat ogre where as the willy one is too fit

>>48076882
http://vorticeminiatures.blogspot.com.es/?m=1
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=867933
Goym is up
>>
>>48076981
>m=1
Remove thyself.
>>
I was listening to a podcast and there are people who play gobbos without the secret weapons

fucking why?
>>
>>48077701
Hey man, halflings are a fun team.
>>
>>48077701
they go super low tv and get the star players with secret weapons most suited for the matchup probs, fanatic is always good though imo
>>
>>48077182
Match ended with fucking disgrace end yourself Werter
>>
File: img4eb3064916434[1].jpg (319KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
img4eb3064916434[1].jpg
319KB, 1200x900px
>>
>>48078076
VS this
>>
>>48078076
It's looking at me Rey
>>
>>
With the exception of maybe the wights I like these much better than willies
>>
>>
Gotta decide on a color scheme though
>>
What colors do people usually paint the star players? Can I use a human meme saw for both the human star player and the undead star player?
>>
>>48078669
those look bad ass
>>
>>48079918
>http://vorticeminiatures.blogspot.com.es/2013/12/pack-frankys-flesh-golems-1-2.html
>>
Four games tomorrow.
All but one of the remaining veterans games for round 2.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

GFI
>>
>>48082372
>>
>>48082372
>>
Think it is worth grabbing big hand with your first double with a rat team? Even if the ball is kinda hard to get to big hand means that no matter what you pick up on a 2+.

Or do you prefer to just wait and hope for +ag?
>>
File: 9146125.jpg (7KB, 234x249px) Image search: [Google]
9146125.jpg
7KB, 234x249px
>tfw big sesh with the lads
>the fucking Germans won anyway
>going to play shite tomorrow

Season IV was a mistake.
>>
>>48083860
But what about all them rigbux, Mauled?
>>
>>48083719

If it's their first level and you've already gotten doubles, take Two Heads first, as it has more general usefulness. Even if they end up getting AG5, Two Heads will still be helpful.
>>
Can teams resurrect dead players if they foul them? I've heard that they can't.
>>
>>48084229
I think Necro/undead can but Nurgle cant

I think for nurgle to get a rotter you must cause a kill on a block with a player that has nurgle rot and the killed player cannot have stunty, st5, regen, or decay. And you get the rotter after the game

For undead/necro I think as long as any player on the other team dies during the match and does not have regen, stunty, or st 5 then you raise the dead during the match and he is added to your bench
>>
>>48084229
The Necromancer is free to the team and allows the team once per a match to "Raise the Dead". If a player on the opposing team with Strength 4 or less that does not have Regeneration or Stunty is killed during the match (after Apothecary attempt if any) then the team may immediately place a new Zombie player in the Reserves box of
their dugout (this may cause a team to have more than 16 players for the remainder of the match). During Step 5 of Updating Your Team Roster (see page 29), you may add this player to your roster for free if you have less than 16 players on the team.

Letter of the law for raise the dead for Necro/undead
>>
>>48084229
Nurgle’s Rot (Extraordinary)
This player has a horrible infectious disease which spreads when he kills
an opponent during a Block, Blitz or Foul Action. Instead of truly dying,
the infected opponent becomes a new rookie Rotter. To do so, the
opponent must have been removed from the roster during step 2.1 of the
Post-game sequence, his Strength cannot exceed 4, and he cannot have
the Decay, Regeneration or Stunty skills. The new Rotter can be added
to the Nurgle team for free during step 5 of Updating Your Team Roster
(see page 29) if the team has an open Roster slot. This new Rotter still
counts at full value towards the total value of the Nurgle team.

Letter of the law for Nurgle's Rot

So in both cases you get a zombie/rotter for fouling because I know I've gotten a zombie after I fouled a chaos warrior to death
>>
>>48084269
>>48084300
Thanks mates
>>
Necro, Undead, Nurgle, and Khemri are regen teams. They are teams where you cannot hire an apothecary.

Khemri is the only team in the game with regen on every player

Vampires, Orcs, Goblins, Underworld, and Chaos Pact are not regen teams, but carry regen players. All 5 of these teams can carry an apothecary and cannot hire and Igor as an inducement. The only regen players on a non regen team are Vampires, and trolls (warpstone, chaos, and regular)

Undead and Necromatic are Necromancer teams. These teams can raise the dead in the matter described here >>48084300
for a free zombie. This is very powerful because so long as a player on the other team is ST4 or lower and does not have regen or stunty, and dies during a match a zombie will be added to the Undead/Necro bench even if they have 16 players already. Only one player may be raised from the dead per match.

Finally Nurgle is the only Nurgle's rot team. If any player with Nurgle's Rot kills a player on the other team >>48084313
via Blitz, Block, or Foul and that players is ST4 or less and does not have decay, regen, or stunty, that player will be available as a free rotter after the match is over, provided that the Nurgle team would not exceed 16 players by hiring him
>>
File: shrek.jpg-large.jpg (93KB, 890x898px) Image search: [Google]
shrek.jpg-large.jpg
93KB, 890x898px
>GGF calls Ayylmao to save them from the Ogres this week
>>
>>48084766
I have 3 ogres this game and 10 snots against one missing gutter runner and a lino for a team of 11 rats. It's gonna be close depending on my bonehead/armor rolls and his super fast team. Also this is the third time we have played with 3 different teams against each other. It's been quite fun.
>>
File: seasonIVinanutshell.png (186KB, 726x428px) Image search: [Google]
seasonIVinanutshell.png
186KB, 726x428px
Someone please make this the OP of the next thread
>>
>the ground don't have mighty blow
How can we fix this? How can we turn the ground into a pomber?
>>
>>48086074
Blood Bowl 2 turf.
>>
dead
>>
I have a Ribbit League game in about half an hour if you're bored. No TV spilt, but three divisions of 7-8 teams, fucking retarded.
>>
http://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=868130

Semi-developed Chaos against rats with 570k in inducements
>>
File: 1430572501194.png (484KB, 641x641px) Image search: [Google]
1430572501194.png
484KB, 641x641px
shamefur dispray
>>
>>48088094

7-10 teams, my division has two week tacked onto it for no goddamn reason.
>>
So much fucking elf bullshit
>>
How do you beat an elf team if the fucker does not roll a single one or skull and just ignores tackle zones all game?
>>
>>48090235
Roll sixes on armor and injury you retard
>>
>>48090246
I did, fucker passed every ko roll and I got 6 guys out on cas but it was too late
>>
>>48090235
2-1 grind my mans
>>
Red Fang Rockets vs. I dairy you to try will kick of half an hour earlier
>>
>>48090594
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=868225
>>
>>48090829
Updates for Normies please
>>
>>48090876
Memesaw just KOd rukrippa star blorc
>>
>>48090963
Grotty is a waste
>>
>>48090989
Mangletoof can't even KO a chainsaw.
>>
>>48091014

Mangletoof not earning his TV again?
>>
>>48090876
1-0 to mauled at the half after grotty trips with the ball and gives it to mauled.
>>
File: MI-nast-irish-stereotype.jpg (113KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
MI-nast-irish-stereotype.jpg
113KB, 540x405px
See Rookie, litterally who, IRA team face the cemented walls of block MB and guard (well some bm and guard)

Will the fenian skum be able to keep their blitzers? or will they hit a wall?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKWsw20F-kk
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=868258
frugs vs scum
>>
>>48091943
You know you have to hand off pheonix
>>
File: memesaw.jpg (131KB, 1504x866px) Image search: [Google]
memesaw.jpg
131KB, 1504x866px
>4 seasons
>people STILL hire memesaws

when will you goyim learn?
>>
>Wasting the apo on a linefrog

You had it coming Chopa.
>>
>>48092317
I did and he snaked
>>
Dwarf blitzer rolled double 5s for first level, do i take +ma or dodge?
>>
>>48092453
Try guard.
>>
>>48092453

ma
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=868281
>>
>>48092981
And the Walking Talking Fighting Walls have prevailed over the Irish 2-1. How did we do in this game?
>>
>>48093363
Woulda liked to see more elf play.
>>
>>48093402
Needed more elf play, Tackle can't stop AG4 and all I wanted in the first half was to see the ball thrown to the other half of the pitch.
>>
>>48093402
That blitz really fucked us up at the start of the match and we had some meh dice (with some dumb rrs) but we did get that TD with some bs dodges
>>
>>48093431
>>48093437
I was really trying to elf my little ass off but it was tough

Any tips or things I could have done better?
>>
Continuing the happenings Sunday
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=868305
>>
Did Tooby just fuck up his kick?
>>
Fuck, unless something changes in the last match I have to play lizards
>>
>>
File: Chenay-green[1].jpg (327KB, 1225x2017px) Image search: [Google]
Chenay-green[1].jpg
327KB, 1225x2017px
>>48094118
Most bad ass yiff pair ever?
>>
File: header[1].jpg (39KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg
39KB, 460x215px
>>
https://fumbbl.com/p/team?op=view&team_id=656009

I've never wanted to completly ignore the ball and just rape a team as much as this.
>>
>>48094973
Looks like a scrub.
>>
>don't take DP
>foul
>>
>>48094973
I want to destroy that fucking thrower
he doesnt even have block to save it
>>
>>48094973
>Leader, accurate, kick, dodge, +ag +ag
how the fuck is he still alive? What the fuck is the point of ag 6, especially when you have accurate? Why the fuck take leader and kick over block when you have 50k rerolls

Not to mention that fucking frenzy guy who is literally hitler
>>
>>48094973
"Punch my positionals in the dick" the team
>>
>>48094973
>High Elves are shit they said
>Ag6 accurate is shit they said
>>
>>48095135

It's a High Elf team. If he's letting the other team reach the thrower before has his pass play prepared, he's doing it wrong.

That said, I'm with Mauled. Someone needs to just say "fuck it", and completely pile onto the thrower after the pass has been made without bothering to chase the ball. 212 completions, fuck me.
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=868357

Humans vs Vamps
>>
>>48095258
Because it is?
>>
File: 1.jpg (45KB, 266x343px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
45KB, 266x343px
Heckhounds(mc_cloud) vs Corpo Orcs(Swolin)
(Final game of Week 1)

Permanently Rookie coach mc_cloud is back with an Elf team this season. Why, I dunno, ADHD? His third attempt at rookies begins here against ACTUAL rookie coach Swolin. Swolin has brought a Orc team with a top down structure and plenty of buzz words. Who will Triumph in this classic match up? FIGHT!

We start on the Orc drive in the rain. Wait, no that's just rocks starting this game with one Orc KOd and the ball sitting in the now light zone. The Elves push hard and pressure the ball pushing the carrier to the sideline. The Orc remove 3 elves from the field but can't work their carrier out of the scrum and get solidly elfed on turn 4. I serious lack of alarm clocks leaves the COs up an player for the next drive. The orcs grab the ball and run it to mid field. The next four turns are a whirl wind of fails. Elves free the ball, then Failed orc pickup, into a failed elf pass, into a failed orc pick up, into a fail elf bloc. The half ends with the ball safely in orc hands with no way to score.

Half two starts with rayish Angry Customer still down for the count. Despite that CO still has a two player lead into the Heckhounds drive. A failed GFI leaves the elves vulnerable, but the ball lands just out of orc reach, and force Swolin to pressure the recievers instead of the ball. It is here that Blitzer Mr. Stasiu From Security loses his job, and his life, to dual hits elves Mouse and Fido. Elves stall, until CO forces the issue and the score turn 4. Back on the orc drive, rAC finally wakes up(way to earn that MVP). A mid field cage almost saw disaster when swarmed by the Heckhounds. CO managed to wall of the Elf blitzer and a quick hand off and breakout, helped by several early turnovers on the elfs part, puts Swolin's COs on the board.

Elfs win, the world loses for not knowing Mr. Stasiu longer. 2-1
>>
File: ss+(2015-11-28+at+09.07.05).png (817B, 56x52px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-28+at+09.07.05).png
817B, 56x52px
>>
If Jam took the babe instead of that fucking card he never fucking used he would have had his vamp back as both ko rolls were 3s
>>
File: temp.png (45KB, 709x535px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
45KB, 709x535px
>>
>>48096003
Cards are useless, they might as well be decks of rare pepes
>>
Funny Team Name vs TG League Blood Drive

ends 0-1 in favor of the vampires
>>
>>48096037
Oh look, I am somehow relevant, despite my team being terrible and utterly trashed.
>>
>>48096046

>the other decks will never be added because half of them are incredibly difficult to code or something
>>
File: 1413304058463.gif (2MB, 336x410px) Image search: [Google]
1413304058463.gif
2MB, 336x410px
>>48096063
>7/4/23
>>
>>48096108
I told you the team was terrible. Also, I suck at this game.
>>
>>48096067
>t. christer 'donate to fumbbl and buy me more alcohol' something
>>
>>48096117
don't be too hard on yourself mate you got this!!!!!!!!!!! stay positive
>>
>>48096169
It is hard to be positive when you do so badly that you led the Human League Conference in Cas Against thanks to some of your greatest cards crumbling at the end of the sprint.
>>
>>48096003
Fuck you, cards are awesome and if I can even kinda justify the card, I'm buying it
>>
>>48096153
>those days he spills his whiskey on the server
>>
>>48096213
just keep it poppin my man practice makes perfect
>>
>>48096108
She's cute what anime she from?
>>
>>48096153

I can understand, though seeing the Desperate Measures cards in action would be brilliant.
>>
>>48096545
I guess, although I will not be participating in Season 31 of the HLP sprints due to having other shit to do and the fact that the losses that happened still hurting me. At least my Perfect Larson-winning thrower Brainiac is still alive and well.
>>
File: 1413300985703.png (457KB, 610x659px) Image search: [Google]
1413300985703.png
457KB, 610x659px
>>48096633
The equation of two yus
>>
new thread before the OP gets butchered again

>>48096772
>>48096772
>>48096772
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.