[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rol Parties

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: OurParty.png (669KB, 1206x412px) Image search: [Google]
OurParty.png
669KB, 1206x412px
Post your group parties and try too guess the personality of the characters. This is mine.

>tfw my friends and I are weebs in denial
>>
>>47998351
From left to right

>RIP AND TEAR FOR THE HONOR OF MY FATHER

>Bonjour ma fleur, let me tell you about how rich I am and my magnificent penis

>I must protect the forest. I bet you don't even know how pure and magical the forest is?

>Baka, don't say I'm cute when I heal you sempai! XD

>Fufufufu, you've wandered right into my web. Now death and darkness and edge eternal.

>Ima steal this thing. *cartwheels away*
>>
>>47998886
Oh boy, you're right in almost everyone. The second guy from left to right is almost how you described it except for the part of rich cus he's poor as fuck and the third guy is just a cocky elf mage who like to tease the edge girl and the tsundere midget while fighting with the rip and tear guy when he ask him to stop being so cocky.
>>
File: Into the Scrap Cavern.png (4MB, 2048x1055px) Image search: [Google]
Into the Scrap Cavern.png
4MB, 2048x1055px
>>
File: image.jpg (245KB, 2250x1450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245KB, 2250x1450px
Waz-Cutta, Otto Primogen, Xenisha, and Zephyr.
>>
>>47999172
Left to right

Why the fuck do I let these guys talk me into these situations

Fuck yeah, let's rock out with our cocks out!

Woo let's jam out with our clams out my bitches!

Hey, Listen!
>>
>>48001286
Oh yeah, done by our very own MimicP.
>>
File: RT Laertes and Co, resized.jpg (2MB, 1538x2175px) Image search: [Google]
RT Laertes and Co, resized.jpg
2MB, 1538x2175px
In case you don't want to guess. https://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?489083-Rogue-Trader-Into-the-Maw-or-How-I-Became-Incredibly-Wealthy
>>
>>48001368
Alternatively,
>>
>>48001425
How much art have you commissioned of your group and how much did it cost? (If you don't mind me asking)
>>
>>48001464
Of this group? Three pieces. Each one was around $100-$120, I think? It was pretty reasonable.

The piece attached probably reveals more personality than necessary.

Anyway, contact http://davidap.deviantart.com/ if you want some art done.

Don't contact http://nicolasrgiacondino.deviantart.com/ if you want a piece completed in under a year (and even then, I've heard stories of people waiting 3 years or more, after paying. Guy cannot refuse a commission when he's overworked.)
>>
>>48001368
Patchy the Pirate lookin ass
>>
File: Discfinder Party-smaller.jpg (4MB, 2362x3501px) Image search: [Google]
Discfinder Party-smaller.jpg
4MB, 2362x3501px
We went through quite a few players, but we managed.
>>
>>48001286
>Orks Orks Orks Orks
>Sssh, Mr. Bitey, it'll all be ok. Soon. Soon we'll bit them all.
>What's under this scroll? I'll give you three guesses, and you'll still be surprised.
>(I at a baby once. Probably should have cooked it first. Tasty baby. Mhm.)
>>
>>48002595
>>
>>48003025
Yeah pretty much.

He was utterly oblivious to his madness even to the end. It was an unconscious petting :p

Tzeentchian sorceror. The strong silent type who likes blowing people up. You're not wrong though.

Yup.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.