[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had an honest-to-god racist at your table? How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 384
Thread images: 50

File: 1463968938559.jpg (31KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1463968938559.jpg
31KB, 256x256px
Have you ever had an honest-to-god racist at your table?
How did you deal with him?
>>
>>47973335
I had an adult conversation with him about how he is entitled to his beliefs but him raving about niggers ever five minutes ruins the atmosphere and to cut that shit out.
>>
File: 1464368556602.jpg (117KB, 600x974px) Image search: [Google]
1464368556602.jpg
117KB, 600x974px
>>47973335
Here's a revolutionary idea: Talk with your player/group about it instead of random people on the internet for the sole purpose of fishing for validation.
>>
She only hates puertoricans so it's okay
>>
>>47973335
We don't have racist where I come from, so I don't have to deal with them.
I also laugh at you and your problems.
>>
>>47973822
Where the fuck do you live? The moon?
>>
I was gonna write some great long greentext about a group of non-gender conformist SJW types fictionalizing a tale of some white male slapping his dick onto the table and screaming about MAGA...

But OP's post is clearly not really worth the effort to make any humor out of it
>>
My group is highly racist against anything not human. It's part of the charm, I guess. We've learned to go with it.
>>
>>47973335

>Playing a FR game
>New guy joins
>After a session spend observing the rest of us, he creates "Nix Bood" the Chultian Druid.
>Runs around trying to steal things and rape women.
>GM finds his antics amusing, so encourages more of them
>Leave game in disgust.
>>
File: 00131892.jpg (69KB, 446x648px) Image search: [Google]
00131892.jpg
69KB, 446x648px
>>47973335
>How did you deal with him?
They haven't yet!
Those tree-nigger loving, stunty humping, ork hugging fuckbags just have to cope with it
>>
We have three at our table. They're also very /pol/.

I've finally decided to just stop talking about anything political with them. If fascism could be debated, it wouldn't exist.
>>
>>47973335
We perma banned him because it's a FLGS and it's an open game night.
>>
>>47973335
>Have you ever had an honest-to-god racist at your table?
Yes
I got him out of bed, brushed his teeth, and told him that it's going to be a good day. Same thing I do every day.
>>
>>47973335
Yes. He was sexist, too, and got into an extended but relatively civil argument once with one of the other players once.

What was funny was hearing from the other player initially "[racist] is one of the best people in this community" until after the argument, when it turned into "I am so fucking gone because people here had the temerity to let the racist defend his position instead of just banning on sight".

In a twist worthy of Night Shamalamadingdong, the racist was me.
>>
>>47973865
Thanks for letting us know
>>
I played with a racist for a while. I was newly recruited into the group from reddit or roll20 or something and we were all chatting in skype, getting along really well. It somehow came up that I was mexican and one of the people in the group started INSTANTLY venting about immigrants. It was so sudden and comical that I thought he was joking, but then I realized how uncomfortable the rest of the group was and understood that I was dealing with the real thing. They apologized on his behalf but I wasn't really phased. As one would expect of an open racist, the guy was kind of a moron, as well as emotionally unstable. The group tolerated him, but barely, and some didn't want him around at all. They didn't talk about it much.

Ironically I ended up being the dude's best connection in that game, and he came to like/respect me to a reasonable extent. I pitied the dude, he was a really angry and flustered person who had no social tact whatsoever. He finally got himself kicked from the group and tried to vent to me about what bullshit it was, and I respectfully told him that he needs to grow the fuck up accept responsibility for the fact that he keeps throwing tantrums and no one has an obligation to put up with it. I told him how he should approach the group if he wants to play with us again and he sat there in silence. Next session he was trying to be super nice and seemed to take what I told him to heart but another player was being a dick to him and it wasn't long before the kid relapsed.

Racists are a strange and difficult breed, and it's gotten to a point in society where they're almost like an oppressed group of their own. Everyone's stupid and irrational in some way, but bigots in general are the most persecuted for their opinions. I forgive them for it so long as it stops at opinion and doesn't carry over into action.
>>
>>47973865
Give us the delicious greentext anon! Don't be a me.
>>
File: 9ee.jpg (47KB, 435x571px) Image search: [Google]
9ee.jpg
47KB, 435x571px
>>47974359
>Racists are a strange and difficult breed, and it's gotten to a point in society where they're almost like an oppressed group of their own

>bigots in general are the most persecuted for their opinions
>>
>>47974410
The fact that they can all be swept under the rug as "bigots" is kind of the point
>>
>>47974359
>bigots in general are the most persecuted for their opinions
There's the rub, mate. Everyone is a bigot nowadays, and in fact it's encouraged to be as bigoted as possible. "Bigot" just means someone that is intolerant of different ideas and opinions.
>>
>>47974470
Yeah there lies kind of a paradox there but I'm not wrong
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>47974470
Dammit /tg/ I came to get away from the real world, but the real world even found me here.

>all around me are familiar faces
>>
>>47973335
But anon, I am that racist.

I solve it by playing an elf.
>>
>>47974048
кeк
>>
>>47974536
This.
Delete your thread OP
>>
I'm racist, but not against a group any gives a shit about. Hell its never come up.
>>
File: 1459345168192.jpg (81KB, 680x431px) Image search: [Google]
1459345168192.jpg
81KB, 680x431px
>>47973335
>not being racist
Fuck those tree-hugging, pasty-skinned, sun-bathing teetotaler elves.
>>
>>47973717
This is a troll thread, you idiot.
>>
>>47974677
>PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED
Don't care. Still gonna take the effort to call you a retard.
>>
>>47974470
Really makes you think... huh...
>>
>>47974704
I never said that I was OP. u wot m8?

I'm telling you, don't answer seriously to a troll thread. You're wasting your time. Just shitpost like you did right now. It's much more fun that way.
>>
>>47974720
Kind of does. Most people who are honest to god racists probably have something up in their noggin, or else have gone through some sort of shit that made them "enthusiastic" about x.

I try to repeat that to myself everytime I hear a tumblr asshole whine, as well.
>>
>>47974805
Humanizing the enemy? THAT WON'T DO SOLDIER, THAT WON'T DO AT ALL!
>>
>>47973335

Yes. I told him it was fine to be proud of his heritage but throwing the words "knife eared slut what steals me gold" around so much made the Druid cry and politely asked him to stop.
>>
>>47973976

You're clearly That Guy.
>>
I'm extremely racist, I just recognize most people don't want to hear it so I don't talk about it. tfw I'm a slav-irish untermensch crossbreed [\spoiler]
>>
>>47974833
If it makes you feel any better, I almost feel like it wouldn't be super bad if "chill pills" were mandatory for excitable people. On one level, forcing people to take meds, but on the other, I feel like sometimes people lose control of their own heads and could use help.

I mean, imagine a world where you could go to a gaming group, and no one gets super duper angry that you want to play an elf, because they had like 10 elf players that were assholes, and now they can't look at an elf without seeing all the people that wanted to play shota elfs with milf slaves.
>>
>>47973844
I'm from Canada, honestly never had a racist player in my 15 years of running games.
>>
>>47974947
>If SJWs like you could defend their opinions
"Hey wouldn't it be cool if we didn't kill people by the trainload? No? Oh, okay."
>>
File: laughing pilots.png (961KB, 677x483px) Image search: [Google]
laughing pilots.png
961KB, 677x483px
>>47974359
>Mexican intellectuals from reddit
>>
>>47974947
Realistically, most strong political opinions are less about logic and more about the excitement people feel when expressing something stimulating. This is true for /pol/ and for SJWs.
>>
>>47974947
Man people will just call anything an SJW nowadays.
>>
>>47974461

Yeah, it's pretty convenient how anyone who disagrees with me can be dismissed as a bigot, I love it.
>>
>>47973335
There's two kinds of people I would not accept in my game. Racists a gypsies.
>>
>>47973335
I am the racist.
However, I leave my opinions at home when I GM.
We're all here to have fun, not squabble over politics.
>>
>>47974962

So you think we should abolish Islam too? Cool, glad we're on the same page.
>>
>>47974470
Is it considered bigotry if I just don't want to be around someone because I disapprove of the way they think? Like, it's totally within a guy's rights if he wants to spend all day being all "niggersniggersniggersniggers" but that doesn't mean I have to like him or respect him or be around him. Are we so thin-skinned as a society that we can't accept the idea that it's just as fully within someone's rights to not like us because something about us is abhorrent to them?
>>
>>47973335
oh for my group its fine, as long as they can focus to the game while its going on and not just circlejerking over labtops or some shit, racism actually leads to some interesting characters at the table, like the classical dwarf that seriously hates elves and plays it up properly.
i'm of the opinion believe as you like as long as its not actively gonna fuck me or my group.
>>
>>47974623
Cultist-chan infiltrating the dwarves?
>>
>>47974981

/pol/ can handle dissenting opinions, SJWS cannot. This kind of low-information false equivalence is even more nauseating than typical liberal cuckery.
>>
>>47975038
And how do you plan to do that exactly?
>>
File: YV3oSUV.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
YV3oSUV.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>47974359

I hope this is parody, otherwise it's the most glaring example of "things that never happened, the post" I have ever seen.
>>
>>47975066
this, holy shit this, /tg/ needs to get its head out of its ass when it comes to this because its incredible how much they fall into this.
>>
>>47975066
>/pol/ can handle dissenting opinions
By screaming them down only. Oh, and posting YouTube videos about as impartial, unbiased and reflecting the reality as the 1 in 4 statistic.
>>
File: fYF0rK1.jpg.png (399KB, 401x779px) Image search: [Google]
fYF0rK1.jpg.png
399KB, 401x779px
>>47974947

>doesnt like fascism

>LOL SJW GO BLOG ABOUT IT ON YOUR TUMBLR
>>
>>47975066

>/pol/ can handle dissenting opinions, SJWS cannot

No, that's one thing both of them have in common.
>>
>>47974950

So how about first nation eh? Every canadian I've known has been very racist when they get brought up.

inb4 someone says "its different, they deserve it"
>>
When did /tg/ turn into /co/?
>>
>>47973335
Indeed I have played with normal, sane whites before.
>>
>>47975132
When it stopped being /d/.
>>
>>47975069

Elect Trump, let Muslims conquer Europe, team up with Russia and kill 'em all. We'll each take half. You mentioned killing people by the trainload, right? Well, I'm not sure radical Muslims really count as people anymore.
>>
>>47975132
Never?

I thought /pol/ could handle dissenting opinions?
>>
>>47973918
there is a difference between player racism and character racism

playing a racist character can be a lot of fun
and lets be honest - most heroes are rascist against orcs or goblins
>>
>>47975145
I...see. That sure sounds like an excellent plan, what with letting go of the Middle East, the Maghreb, and a good part of SEAsia. You know, where most of the Muslims are!

Excellent plan indeed! Your ancestors were Italian, weren't you?
>>
>>47975093
>What is /leftypol/
>What are commiethreads

Sorry you can't handle robust discourse m8.

>>47975118

Denial won't make it true. SJWs will have your posts deleted and you removed from the community for disagreeing, /pol/ will just call you a cuck without trying to stifle you.

>>47975097

How convenient that everything you don't like is fascism!
>>
>>47973335
For us it's more like dealing with the one non-racist person that joins.
>>
>>47975169
Technically speaking, it's impossible to play D&D and not be a racist. In that there are measureable differences between races.
>>
>>47975132

When crybaby SJWs started mass-applying for janitor positions. Watch, the moment this thread becomes more conservative than liberal it will get deleted.
>>
>>47975204
>What is /leftypol/
Not on this website.
>What are commiethreads
Hu uh.
>Sorry you can't handle robust discourse m8.
Screaming like an ape and posting the same bullshit two fucking hours long videos that are the YouTube equivalent of shit political cartoons isn't robust discourse. Robust discourse implies the point being made can handle scrutiny without always coming back to some kind of conspiracy theory and/or pseudo-science.
>>
>>47975204
It's inaccurate to imply that /pol/ is solely right leaning. It's just extreme in a number of directions. There was a thread I remember from a while back that was basically saying soldiers should all be thrown onto the streets and mocked.
>>
>>47975204
The post he was referring to was someone talking about facism, you limp dick idiot
>>
File: 706.jpg (44KB, 526x572px) Image search: [Google]
706.jpg
44KB, 526x572px
>>47974359
I hope this is a pasta because the dude who wrote that seems cringer than the person he talks about.
>>
Yes. I had the most unfortunate experience the other day. I was already emotionally distraught because my long-distance boyfriend, Achmed, would not be able to visit me and my ten-year-old sister from where he is unjustly imprisoned in Calais, and I could not help a few tears from falling as I sat at the gaming table, hoping to distract myself through playing my gender-nonconforming gnomelf, Blueberry Shedweller. All of the sudden, this FUCKING SHITBAG walks in, whistling 'Rule Brittania' as though he had NO IDEA how awful that song is to all of those oppressed minorities that have been crushed under the heel of the so-called British empire.

Feeling my pride as a member of SNP stir within me, I leaped to my feet and screamed at him, "YOU RACIST FASCIST SEXIST BIGOTED BULLY! DON'T YOU REALIZE THE POUND WILL MOMENTARILY DROP IN VALUE!? YOU CRASHED OUR ECONOMY BY VOTING TO LEAVE!" My chins heaved with fury, but he only chortled smugly and sipped a pint of lager.

"You're killing our European dream!" I shouted, and demanded the DM delete his account at once. Alas, at this moment a dog passed by on the street, and thinking of how offended Achmed would be if he saw it I swooned and fell to the floor.

I wish I was Canadian.
>>
>>47975169
>Playing an Aztec mage in Shadowrun.
>She got extracted out of Aztlan for being a goddamn terrorist and trying to run some of the corporate greedlords descended from Iberian conquistadors out of the land where her family lived, worked and died in poverty and squalor generation after generation.
>As far as she's concerned, gringos are worthless and would be better off back in Europe where their pasty asses belong.
>Once slapped a white waiter for almost spilling her water.
>Only tips Hispanic wait staff.
>Almost killed a man for calling football "soccer."
>Super rude to anyone who doesn't know what court ball is.

Yeah, racist characters are way more fun than racist players.
>>
>>47975204
>Denial won't make it true. SJWs will have your posts deleted and you removed from the community for disagreeing, /pol/ will just call you a cuck without trying to stifle you.

Yeah, because SJWs usually don't go on sites where anonymity is default and moderation is extremely loose.

/pol/tards will throw around the words "SJW", "cuck" or "libtard" at anyone who disagrees with them.
SJWs will throw around the words "misogynist", "fascist/literally Hitler" or "oppressors" at anyone who disagrees with them.

There's no fucking middle ground for either of those groups.
>>
I'm racist. They asked me not to be racist during the game, and everything worked out.
>>
>>47975297

Follow the conversation change you intellectual pygmy.

>>47975283

This

>>47975274

If you define everything outside your hugbox as a conspiracy theory, even when it's done openly and without apology, it really must seem that way. I envy your conveniently bluepilled worldview, it's a lot easier to live in than reality.
>>
>>47975322
>>47975245
>>
I'm in an online rpg group with some /pol/-lacks and it does kinda grind down on your nerves after a while. I'm honestly considering just leaving, since I'm the odd one out.
>>
>>47975358
You were making friends and had respectful personal relationships IC with members of another race?
>>
I've rarely had to deal with racists in SoCal but the few who are open about it aren't treated well for it.The owner of my FLGS is latino as are a great deal of the patrons so, for the most part, it's not exactly a good idea to be loud about your racial politics there.
>>
>>47975335

Joke's on her, she's probably mostly white.
>>
>>47974359
>I played with a racist for a while.
No, you did not.
>It somehow came up that I was mexican
>I was mexican
>mexican
"Mexican" is a nationality, not a race, tamalenigger.
>>
File: ChVFKuxUkAQWVix.jpg large.jpg (23KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
ChVFKuxUkAQWVix.jpg large.jpg
23KB, 400x460px
>>47975118
>No, that's one thing both of them have in common.

>/pol/ makes fun of you and trolls you
>SocJus tries to find out your identity and then calls your family/work trying to get you fired

Wow. Yeah, its totes the same, jose.
>>
>>47975347

Going outside the argument to silence dissent is something only one side does. Also, if SJWs don't come here, how do you explain /co/?
>>
>>47975403
>Implying you wouldn't go full Uncle Ruckus IC and furiously hate what you obviously are.
>>
>>47975347

Cancer in post form. We should crusade to retake this website and drive the hairdyes and hipsters back to their foetid burrows.
>>
>>47975379
I don't see the need to add conspiracy theories to what can simply be explained by human nature, extreme wealth, and the fact that most rich and influential people have a network of correspondingly rich and influention people and don't really have to give a fuck about the bottom line.

I just like Occam's razor, I don't see the need to add Illuminatis, lizards aliens and the NWO to that.
>>
>>47975395
Begrudgingly, yes. Or at least my character was. Out of character I pretend.
>>
>>47975392

Try killing yourself, it's better than you moving to Canada in November.
>>
very carefully
>>
>>47973335
Silly anime girl. Niggers can't be holy. They'd need to have souls to be holy.
>>
>>47975434

>not being a racist at all Is SJW
>>
>>47975398

We're gonna make FLGSes great again, but first you have to go back, Jose.
>>
>>47975506
Welcome to /pol/.
>>
>>47975481
>implying Trump is going to do anything of any significance if he wins.
He'll I'll take him over Hillary.
>>
>>47975507
I'm black and in the process of moving to Canada. I was leaving anyway.
>>
>>47975461

That's the point, it's not a conspiracy theory anymore when it's done openly.
>>
File: 6dc.jpg (13KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
6dc.jpg
13KB, 400x384px
>>47975460

>4chan takes over 4chan
>>
>>47975554
>Followers of semitic religions take over the homeland of semitic religions.
>>
>>47975549
I was mainly talking about the "DEM JEWS" thing. Or thinking the current zeitgeist of multiculturalism is anything but the backlash of colonialism.
>>
>>47975530

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.
>>
>>47973335
We all played RaHoWa together.
It was still shit
>>
>>47975319

How so?

Neither agreeing nor disagreeing yet, just trying to level social skills. It worries me if someone says something's cringy and I can't see it.
>>
>>47975602
Too late :^)
>>
>>47975597

No, wealthy Jewish elites are quite open about wanting to destroy white people, I'd post the infographics but then this thread would get mass-reported by butthurt faggots until it was deleted.
>>
I know a guy who's really really insistent 40k is white. So I only play things like Crimson Fists, or Tallarns
>>
>>47975614
I would say this is the least of your concern if it's the case.
>>
>>47973774
Why would anyone hate puerto ricans?
We're fun
>>
>>47975614
>just trying to level social skills

Holy fuck this is autism beyond what I thought was possible.
>>
>>47975635
>the infographics
Oh, yeah, your own "1 in 4" thing. Cool, cool.
>>
>>47973335
>at your table?
No, but my first job did have one shining example of autism.
>work at papa johns
>in store pizzaman
>basically a one man dough machine
>decent location as far as papa johns goes, only had 3 guys who would smoke weed in the freezer
>one day we hire on autismus Maximus himself
>twice my weight (I'm 135) and about 5'7
>the guy honestly looks like what I'd expect a female dwarf to look like with heels on
>his mom works in corporate
>problems with him coming to work
>often get complaints from coworkers about how rude he is to them
Worth mentioning apart from management him and I were the only white people there.
>life goes on
>one day big beefy black man comes in
>just making dough, whatever
>he and autismus start talking, then arguing
>walk over, see what's going on
>autismus says he hasn't paid, black man says he put it on his card
>delivery girl comes in side door at that point
>I offer to bring a manager to sort this out
>black guy is still angry, wasn't the nicest about saying sure but he said okay
>autismus gets all puffy chested and mutters "fucking niggers"
>black guy heard
>pretty much drag autismus to the back, asking delivery girl to bring a manager to the front
>take him out to the dumpsters and explain the difference between behaving yourself in public and being a little shit at home
>leave him with the rest of the trash
>turns out black guy had paid on a card, and autismus had literally just not read the order
>never seen again
not really /tg/ related, sue me
>>
>>47975667
Social skills can actually be taught, and learned. "Leveled" is just random /tg/ speak, /pol/ster, you'd know if you browsed here in the first place.
>>
>>47975685

Why do libbies love false equivalence so much? The difference between statistical falsehood and powerful Jewish politicians saying "the white race is a cancer that must be removed" or "we must remove whiteness from Europe" is significant and if you aren't a shill you are a moron to not see it.
>>
>>47975723

No nigger, just no. Holy fuck you are the cringeking.
>>
>>47975755
>No nigger, just no.
Social skills can't be taught nor learned?
>>
>>47975771
Not by >>47975755 apparently.
>>
File: sh20080521.gif (58KB, 720x504px) Image search: [Google]
sh20080521.gif
58KB, 720x504px
>>47975379
Talking about red pills and blue pills is the equivalent of talking about kool-aid.
>>
Another thing is why are /pol/ posters so ornery. Like I play with some /pol/ browsers and they get super mad at the tiniest fucking things.
>>
File: img-thing[1].jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing[1].jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>47975723

As an oldfag I can tell you that anyone talking about "leveling social skills" outside the actual context of an RPG deserves to be laughed off the board.
>>
>>47975802
People get riled when they can't openly express their views of things. Thats probably why there are so few stories of people playing with racists in this thread.
>>
>>47975771
>>47975797

Are you the same person who pretended a racist got "respect" for his spic ass? Because spergy beaners are the most hilarious thing on this planet.
>>
>>47975802
/pol/lacks, much like the opposite-end extremists that they hate and routinely mock, cannot accept that the world doesn't perfectly conform to any of their strictly-held beliefs, and take it out on everyone else like a bunch of children.
>>
ITT: SJW virtue signalling
>>
>>47975875
this, what the actual fuck /tg/
>>
>>47975859
>2 different people
>thinks they're the same person
>>
>>47975827
>As an oldfag
If you were... Well, you'd know what would be coming after that.

>>47975875
>>47975890
"Pssh... nothin personnel, kid."
>>
>>47975875
Virtue signaling is having any notion to dislike racists apparently. No one is pretending to dislike you, guy. We just don't.
>>
>>47975862
>but guys aren't anti-sjws just as bad as sjws.jpg
>>
>>47975614
>just trying to level social skills
>someone says something's cringy and I can't see it.
>>
>>47973335
>playing Star Wars campaign
>imperial storm troopers elite special forces killteam
>I'm the commander
>decide to do the entire xenophobia human race best race deal
>get kicked out of the game before I even finish pitching my character

I don't get it?
>>
>>47975128
Fuck those damn chintalkers, thinking they were never annexed by the Brits.
>>
>>47975908
If you're not a racist wife-beater, you're virtue signalling. That's basically how I interpret those posts.
>>
>>47973335
I am the 'loudest' racist at the table, but everybody is racist at the one I play. The black kid, the Asian, hell the fucking tranny is a terrible person.
>>
>>47975128
Native americans are closer to animals than people.
>>
>>47975917
Aren't they? They're both really annoying and most of time they say what they say in completely inappropriate times and completely inappropriate situations. They're both gross and really ignorant about how much anyone cares about what they believe and both of them confuse anyone being upset with them about going full-retard in the middle of a dinner party as being part of "the enemy." Both are completely intolerable about the exact same things, just in opposite directions.
>>
Every single human being on this planet is racist, period. Every last one. You know what? That's okay. It only stops being okay when you start killing people over it, or if you're racist against your own race because then you're just pathetic.

Get over it /co/mrades.
>>
>>47975979
>implying telling racist jokes means you're a racist
Wait, I hope it doesn't mean that. That'd suck.
>>
File: 1442974713756.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1442974713756.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>47975614

Holy shit.
>>
>>47976033
In this day and fucking age mate yes, yes it fucking does.

its all over for you nigger, Accept your fate. Your a worthless hick of a racist gook.
>>
>>47975128
Am Canadian and hate natives. Can confirm.
>>
>>47975799
>offensive
>I'm gonna teach you a lesson in sensitivity
>uses violence against those he disagrees with

Predicting the author was a liberal too.
>>
File: Hitler_thumbs_up.jpg (107KB, 300x428px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler_thumbs_up.jpg
107KB, 300x428px
>>47973335
>Make your racism and fascism into a 'running joke'
>Everyone at your lefty-liberal university is 'in on it'
>They come to know and love you for it
>Elect you as president of the RPG society with a 90% margin

Truly I live a charmed life.
>>
File: 60687-annoyed_kyou[1].png (664KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60687-annoyed_kyou[1].png
664KB, 1920x1200px
>>47976005

Read the thread, this point has been refuted over and over.
>>
>>47976067
It's weird. Like you saw racial jokes ripping on everyone. Blacks, Whites, Asians, Jews. Poor, Rich. Feminists. What have you. You had shit like Drawn Together and the Minoriteam airing on Comedy Central and Adult Swim. It was all good hearted fun Then it just stops. And now it seems like racial jokes have taken on a sorta, malicious tinge to them that wasn't there before. Maybe I'm just getting old.
>>
>>47976153
No it hasn't.
>>
>>47976168
We're both getting old, or at the very least I might be the one who needs to get my white privilege renewed. Cause I've had more then a few fucking teens try to start shit with me for calling my Asian friend a fucking chink in public when he called me trash.
>>
>>47975957

That's because you're a cuck
>>
>>47975771
They can't be "leveled".

Real-life skills do not progress in a linear fashion. You do not gain levels. You either know, or you don't. You either can, or you can't. You can't grind experience, save perhaps learning to do a menial and repetitive task more quickly and efficiently.

And what improvement can be made, will not be made by asking people on 4chan what is and isn't considered cringe-worthy.
>>
>>47976188

Closing your eyes doesn't mean it didn't happen, cuck.
>>
>>47976238
No one has really refuted anything. Just a bunch of name calling on both sides.
>>
SJWs are a disease.
The rising tide of the right are the antibodies coming to eradicate them.
That's the difference.
>>
File: smugtrain.png (389KB, 551x421px) Image search: [Google]
smugtrain.png
389KB, 551x421px
>>47976284
>>
There aren't too many on-topic stories so I'll share some more.

My LGS magic community is small so we often go out of our way to invite people to play. On one of our EDH nights someone invites a new guy without telling any of us. We all attempt to be friendly with him but he seems to be having none of it so we just carry on like its business as usual. Finally, after not talking for a while he attempts to whisper to his friend that he didn't tell him black people would be playing with them. I say attempted because he was not very quiet about it. I tried to pretend I didn't hear anything but everyone else at the table wasn't exactly pleased with his choice of words either. It didn't take long for him to pack his stuff up and leave. I don't think I've seen him since.
>>
>>47976348

This guy knows what's up.

I know it's unlikely, but I hope every day for a full-fledged crusade. Moral relativity is a pernicious lie, and the Middle East will never know peace until the black stone has been destroyed.
>>
>>47976341
>if you call me out for being cancer you're just an sjw
>>
>>47975460
>We should crusade to retake this website and drive the hairdyes and hipsters back to their foetid burrows.
But /pol/ can totally handle dissenting opinions.
>>
>>47976341
>proud cuck
It kills me every time
>>
>>47976427

That's not really racist, though. Every black /tg/ nerd acts like he's God's gift to gaming because OH MY GOD HE'S GOT MELANIN AND HE PLAYS GAMES! They also almost invariably come with a BLM membership and a list of favorite Malcolm X quotes too.
>>
>>47976453

Have you been doxxed yet, fampai? Oh no, you had to hear mean words on 4chan, better call your mom!
>>
>>47976513
Damn you're assblasted.
>>
File: 1443498782413.png (972KB, 784x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443498782413.png
972KB, 784x720px
>>47976458

But this is /tg/, not /pol/. Checkmate SJW.
>>
>>47976490
> Every black /tg/ nerd acts like he's God's gift to gaming because OH MY GOD HE'S GOT MELANIN AND HE PLAYS GAMES!

I've never done that. I've met a few people at a cons who do but acting like a smug cunt transcends racial boundaries.
>>
>>47976453
>Not wanting to be exterminated for being A FUCKING WHITE MALE HUMAN FIGHTER is cancer

Since when?
>>
>>47976513
>baseless ad hominem and projection
I wonder why everyone hates you neofurries, you are obviously erudite intellectuals for providing such a stimulating argument.
>>
>>47976582
lol
>>
>>47976490
God I hate black separatists. Not only are they some of the most racist people I have ever met, they act like I should be ashamed of myself for knowing how to read and not thinking white people belong in a mass grave.
>>
>>47976582
>not wanting to here about FUCKING NIGGERS need to be exterminated is cancer
Since when?
>>
>>47976547
Every board has been /pol/ ever since Brexit.
>>
>>47976610
At least they are honest about the race war.
>>
>>47975069
Crash mecca.

With no survivors.
>>
>>47976554

Timestamped picture of the back of your hand, please.
>>
I think the question should be:

Why women and minorities keep trying to destroy a purely and solely white man hobby by joining in. I mean, wasn't it something shunned by them?
>>
>>47975051
I would pay good money to see Cultist-chan shit an anvil
>>
>>47976610
There are few things worse than hearing a family member berate you for not joining in on their racist bullshit. And heaven forbid they find out you're not dating a black woman. Fucking idiots.
>>
>>47976656
>Why women and minorities keep trying to destroy a purely and solely white man hobby by joining in.
because it worked for Tiger Woods
>>
>>47976656
Back in the 70s and 80s when tabletop roleplaying first started to take off, the outcasts who were drawn to them were effectively minorities.
>>
>>47976638
That irks me, because any white person does it or even somebody 'lightly' pale and its the end of the world.

>>47976656
Because they want to make everything be what THEY fucking want. They are the British invades and our hobbies are Africa.
>>
>>47976637
Because /pol/ is finally main stream.
The majority of people in one of the most progressive countries on earth just told deranged globalists to fuck off.
>>
>>47976610

This, and I'm a shameless /pol/ack. Nothing wrong with black people, but seriously fuck niggers. It's a cultural difference.

You're welcome at my table.
>>
>>47975051
That's not the same character, just drawn by same person. With terminal case of sameface.
>>
>>47976637
Some degree of /pol/ has been present in every board since forever. Even before /pol/ existed. The only difference now is that we have a label for it.
>>
>>47976710
You seem to be forgetting the people who said after the fact "Oh shit, my vote actually counted? I didn't actually want to LEAVE the EU, I just wanted to make a point!"
>>
>>47976685
Golf (I think that's your reference) wasn't something made fun of by womyn and niggers. Table gaming was constantly related to white nerd outcasts who enjoyed using their head to have fun.
Now we have to tolerate this SJW filth because progress.
>>
File: sjw hoaxes.png (318KB, 1252x773px) Image search: [Google]
sjw hoaxes.png
318KB, 1252x773px
>>47976005
>SJWs
>regularly get people fired, harass people to the point of attempting suicide, block academic discourse by protesting every time a non-liberal speaker comes to a campus, start and encourage race riots, lobby their governments to eliminate free speech, and ruin men's lives with false rape allegations

>Anti-SJWs
>Shitpost on an anonymous Indonesian finger painting forum

You're right, they're totally 100% morally equivalent in their wrongdoings.
>>
>>47976656
We don't have any other ulterior motives other than taking part in something we enjoy. I'm not going to stop because it makes you feel slightly more uncomfortable.
>>
>>47976747
>Oh shit, my vote actually counted? I didn't actually want to LEAVE the EU, I just wanted to make a point!

Said no one ever. Fuck off, shill.
>>
>>47976747
Nope, nothing implies they are statistically significant. Think of all the cowards who thought they leave could never win and didn't vote for it because of that.
>>
>>47976682
It's even worse when they think you should live your entire life in the same shitty neighborhood you grew up in and that wanting to move to a town you don't have to worry about being caught in a gunfight or a carjacking while buying groceries makes you a race traitor.

>>47976712
I wish I had a screencap of that Boondocks episode where MLK started berating a bunch of people for allowing themselves to become the same worthless dregs of society he fought to stop white America from turning them into.
>>
>>47976796
Think of all the people who thought that leave could never win and didn't vote AGAINST it.
>>
>>47976778
>I didn't actually want to LEAVE the EU, I just wanted to make a point!
>Said no one ever.
I'm pretty sure Cameron was screaming this internally past couple days.
>>
>>47976584
That's not really what he's doing. He is calling you out on false equivalence.
>>
>>47973335
I informed him of the current year, then energetically asked if he was rusing me. Upon learning that his beliefs were genuine, I requested that he desist from sharing them with myself or my wife's son.
>>
>>47976815
please point out where I made that false equivalency, because the post he replied to is my first post itt.
>>
>>47976765
You know that some players also have the same right to refuse this shit in their tables, right?

Even though it's their plan, political correctness still can't obligate other people to accept it.
>>
>>47976803

Boondocks was a shockingly redpilled show sometimes. Ironically, that culture of ignorance and entitlement was started by democrats, namely Lyndon B. Johnson, and continued with the aid of people like the Clintons.

>>47976656

For attention, because it's gone from being weird to being quirky, and being quirky is kewl!
>>
>>47976712
>. Nothing wrong with black people, but seriously fuck niggers.
You ain't a /pol/lack m8. Part of the red pill is judging people by averages. I'm not saying I disagree with you, but being okay with blacks because not EVERY SINGLE ONE is a sub 80 IQ criminal isn't redpilled at all.
>>
>>47976872
If you honestly believe I would rather force a racist to sit in one of my games rather than just gm for people who aren't racist you're pretty dumb. No one wants to force to play with us.
>>
>>47976811
Think of all the people that thought leave could never win and didn't vote FOR it
>>
>>47976872
>>47976765

What if we agree that race just shouldn't fucking matter if we all belong to the same superior Western culture?
>>
>>47976973
Yeah, fuck commies.
>>
File: fBIFjhS.jpg.gif (1MB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
fBIFjhS.jpg.gif
1MB, 400x299px
>>47973335

Yes.

It was me, and my coworkers. All racist.

We dealt with it by being racist. Somewhat new guy at work, fresh off the boat from backwater asia (south of China, I forget). Feels good.

Some racism is conditioned by your upbringing.
Some racism is earned.

The only people more racist than us towards the guy?
The other asians at work.

They had good reasons, from what I overhear, and experienced with this guy.
>>
>>47976953
Not a problem if you want to play the cool guy, I just won't gm for womyn and brown people.

Some people takes it seriously. I won't risk getting fun ruined by the scum you so passionately protect.
>>
>>47976747
people who can't take responsibility for their own actions deserve to be forgotten
>>
>>47976811
They're on the wrong side of history. Being lazier than their fellow remain voters won't change that.
>>
>>47975862
>>47975917
Please refer to >>47975410

They totally behave the same, amirite?!
>>
>>47975322
8/10 made me laff
>>
File: 1279485560570.png (13KB, 523x497px) Image search: [Google]
1279485560570.png
13KB, 523x497px
>>47973335

Still puzzled about this bizarre /tg/ universe where people apparently play RPGs with complete strangers instead of closest friends only.
>>
>>47977024
I'm one of those brown people you seem to hate so much, friend.You feel free to have fun without us. We don't need ya.
>>
>>47977137
Haven't you ever gone to a lodge?
It's practically a /tg/ in physical realm.
>>
>>47976876
The standpoint was that having an extreme opinion one way or another was really stupid. Whether you wholly embraced the worst parts of inner-urban black culture like Riley, thought you were a revolutionary whose radical opinions were going to save the world like Huey, or already lived through all that shit and wanted everyone to just shut up about it like Granddad, or did what you could to distance yourself from it and pretend like it never happened like that lawyer whose name I can't remember, or being a white person clinging to a culture whose worse excesses are only adhered to out of desperation and legacy like a surprising number of people in that show. Being closed off from viewpoints outside of your own is just a really bad idea. The show didn't make fun of Huey often, but it did so often enough.

>>47976656
>be a black fa/tg/uy.
>I really just want to play tabletop RPGs
>No political motive, no attention-seeking, no trying to be quirky
>I am a dyed-in-the-wool nerd who constantly torrents anime, is an amateur science fiction writer, was raised on old-school JRPGs and listens to video game soundtracks in my car on the way to work
>When I try to join a game, people still assume I'm a bandwagoner because I'm not a fat white guy.
>>
>>47977154
Cry me a river, boy.
>>
>>47974359
>I forgive them for it so long as it stops at opinion and doesn't carry over into action.

Now try that kind of attitude wit,h for example, gays and see the shitstorm coming at you
>>
>>47977165
I understand you, but why don't you stick with your people culture? It's not our fault if you can't create something decent other than the thug way of life. Damn, we already made you videogames.
>>
>>47973335
Yes.
No special stuff needed. His personal views didn't really come up that often during the game, and it's not like racism is any more or less valid a point of view than non-racism anyway.
>>
>>47977253
>I understand you, but why don't you stick with your people culture?
What about tabletop RPG's is cultural? It's a product like anything else?
>>
>>47977165
Try not playing with people you meet on the internet.
>>
>>47974359
Nice fanfic, faggot.
>>
File: 6.jpg (94KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
94KB, 600x400px
>>47977165
>a black fa/tg/uy.
>torrents anime
>was raised on old-school JRPGs
>listens to video game soundtracks in my car on the way to work
captcha 1488
>>
>>47976637
You mean since Gamergate, right? Or The Fappening even.
>>
>>47977295
I don't. I stopped joining games with anyone I don't already know because of that shit, and I'm really choosy about vetting players for my own group.

>>47977253
>he still hasn't realized that culture is an illusion.
>>
>>47975093
1 in 4 what?
men are gay?
women get raped?
muslims are terrorists?
>>
>>47977137
The way I see it, it's pretty simple.
There's acquaintances you have through the activity you share. Like colleagues from work, classmates, sports team (if you're doing sports), etc. Generally those people are not really friends because the moment either you or them stop the activity for whatever reasons, you stop seeing each other.
To actually become friends, you need to get past that and keep seeing each other even outside of the activity that got you together. You need to have something more in common.

In my experience, most people into the roleplay community are not the kind of people I would like to keep seeing outside of the hobby.

On the other side, there's certain unspoken understanding in the roleplay community that you don't bring your other "activities" into the game. So you can have have things like literal nazi and gay brony sitting at the same table...
>>
>>47977137
this, it's better to not play at all than play with randoms.
>>
>>47977433
people who pretend to be retarded are still retarded, just not in the way they are pretending to be.
>>
>>47977487
for me it happened in collage. New group of students, so we saw if any of them liked RPGs and wanted to join.
No racists, but sociopaths, one of whom was viewed too dangerous to have around.
There was also the actual holocaust denier, and the Turkish guy who hated Armenians, but they never got to the point of actually joining a game.
>>
>>47976222
I just don't give a shit if something is "cringe" or "autism" or not.
It's not my problem if someone else has hurt feelz.

Though I would like to know how to be "cringe" on purpose because there seem to be a lot of people who get really satly really easy and it is amusing to provoke them
>>
>>47973335
Test
>>
>>47977436

Since always, really. Nobody realized what the SJWs were as quickly as /pol/, though, and some of those cucks mistakenly thought they belonged here. One of those cucks will probably be the one to delete this thread in a fit of butthurt rage, mark my words. When Sven gets back from his cuckshed and remembers he's a janitor, he'll make us all rue the day we thought we had free speech.
>>
>>47975875
Hol up

Aren't virtues meant to be positive or good things?
>>
>>47977436
Fappening was manufactured
>>
File: smug_squid_2.png (220KB, 506x556px) Image search: [Google]
smug_squid_2.png
220KB, 506x556px
>>47976222
>he thinks social skills are binary

>And what improvement can be made, will not be made by asking people on 4chan what is and isn't considered cringe-worthy.
this is a good point though
>>
>>47977668
>I literally have no idea what free speech is
>>
>>47977641

Just keep being you, spergasaurus.
>>
>>47977743
Will do, cucksimus maximus! ^_^7
>>
>>47977682
The point of virtue signalling is to make yourself look better by taking up causes deemed to be good by othesr rather than actually believing in them. In the end, however, it's the perfect way to discredit anyone you disagree with. You never actually have to raise an argument against their point, you just imply their sentiments aren't genuine.
>>
>>47977682

Meant is the key word. Google virtue signalling or something, bro.
>>
>>47977661
ok here u go

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

(please note: Myers-Briggs is complete horseshit that shoves people into pidgeonholes that A. aren't meaningful, B. aren't mutually exclusive even though they pretend to be, and C. the people switch from pidgeonhole to pidgeonhole depending on their mood and time of year)
>>
>>47977682
Virtues are good, virtue signalling is when you do something purely to make yourself look good while you truly do not give a fuck.

Like a company donating $5000 to charity and spending $150,000 telling everyone about it.
>>
>>47977740
>HATE SPEECH ISN'T FREE SPEECH YOU SHITLORDS!!!!!!

We should have forced the bill of rights onto the rest of the world along with democracy.
>>
>>47977740

Why do libcucks like the word literally so much?
>>
>>47977855
>Still clueless everybody! But at least I can pretend I know what the other guy is saying!
>>
>>47977855
It literally isn't though. Attempting to insight violence, libel, etc isn't protected by the 1st amendment
>>
>>47977800
Oh so what I do every time I shitpost.

I don't actually want to derail threads, I just want to make it look like I'm concerned about the keks and the rofls and that I'm not one of those square daddy-o hotpocket allies.

Like all those times in online games where I'd troll someone, not because I hate the guy, but because I really don't want people to think I'm some anti-troll hugbox safespacer.

That's virtue signalling?
>>
>>47977855
You seem to think this privately owned website has an obligation to give you place to speak. It does not.
>>
File: 979.jpg (142KB, 680x846px) Image search: [Google]
979.jpg
142KB, 680x846px
>>47976759
>Fucked with Microsofts chat bot Tay.
>Created a hashtag to boycot Star Wars: The Force Awakens for having a black and a female leads.
>Engaged in their own doxing attacks and harassment.
>Doctored people's political cartoons and created fake social networking accounts of them.
>>
We are all racists. We get by just fine because we don't get caught up in trival problems.
>>
>>47977930
Are we still privately owned?
With how many federal agents work here I'm surprised we're not classified as the Department of Homosexual Cartoon Affairs.
>>
>>47976759
Didn't /pol/ make fake black twitter names during a riot and encouraged people to loot/tried to incite more racial hatred?
>>
>>47973335
Yes, I play pretty much exclusively with racists and I deal with them by enjoying their company.
>>
>>47974950
>Canada
>no racists
So, how 'bout dem Quebecois, huh?
>>
>>47977942
I'm not racists. I hate all humanity equally. We're monsters.
>>
>>47977939
Hang on. Your image has the top comics (originals) and bottom comics (shoops) swapped around.

Also yes. The doxxing attacks are terrible.

Boycotting the racemixing propaganda is just voting with your wallet, it's like not buying Games Workshop because the models are ridiculously overpriced.

And Tay was goddamn hilarious and I wish the anti-pol would have fucked with her back (since she is 100% vulnerable to being flooded with the other side's opinions) rather than just shutting it down.

>>47977972
>Didn't /pol/ make fake black twitter names during a riot and encouraged people to loot/tried to incite more racial hatred?
Guilty as charged. Though SJWs racebait the nigs too. ... Hey, we have common ground with SJWs, we both encourage chimpouts (though from different angles). Nice!
>>
>>47977939
>>Fucked with Microsofts chat bot Tay.
Any sufficiently advanced artificial intelligence will become politically incorrect.
Tay, google image search, IBM Watson...
>>
>>47977740

Ragnar please, your bull needs prepping! You're being insensitive to his needs, if you keep this up he won't feel like fucking your girlfriend anymore.
>>
File: 1464204423267.jpg (361KB, 1266x960px) Image search: [Google]
1464204423267.jpg
361KB, 1266x960px
>>47977939
Too late, SJW. We made Ben Garrison take the redpill.
http://grrrgraphics.com/index.html
>>
>>47978039
You're disgusting.
>>
>>47977939
That's why /pol/ repented and started editing David Horsey's cartoons
>>
File: Moot as seen by Ben Garrison.png (354KB, 345x655px) Image search: [Google]
Moot as seen by Ben Garrison.png
354KB, 345x655px
>>47977939
Ben messed with the wrong cuck. No surprise his career was ruined by quite literally becoming a meme.
>>
>>47978040
Do you remember that google image categorisation program that mistakenly labelled niggers as "Gorillas", so Google had to remove the entire Gorilla tag?
That was hilarious.

It has a very easy workaround too. Make one category for Humans, one for Gorillas, and a 3rd category for Niggers. But you name the 1st (Humans) and 3rd (Niggers) category both "People".

Your computer will now helpfully sort images into the correct slot.
>>
File: VINNING.png (142KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
VINNING.png
142KB, 2000x2000px
>>47975322
approval
>>
>>47978055
>We made Ben Garrison take the redpill.

This was a great display of the power of meme magic.
>>
File: smug vegeta.jpg (26KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
smug vegeta.jpg
26KB, 500x376px
>>47977917
>attempting to INCITE violence

Where?

>libel

Whose reputation is being defamed on this anonymous imageboard?

Stay an ignorant cuck.

>>47977910
>I'll never define my position but you're wrong anyway! This works on reddit, so it should work here too!

>>47977930
>Not realizing 4chan is one giant US government op
>in 2016

Shaking my head to be quite honest kinsman.
>>
>>47978044
KELREDAN CASTLE IS RIGHTFUL NORD CLAY
>>
>>47978068
It's never worth it to give /pol/lacks negative feed back. They relish in it
>>
>>47976341
>iphone in pocket

fuckin lost it
>>
>>47978135
>where
>>47978039
>>
>>47978146
I agree, give them positive feedback instead. It's their kryptonite.
>>
>>47977917

US law does not work that way you stupid cuck. You need clear and present danger or to be deliberately causing financial harm, otherwise you can say nigger all you want. Nigger.
>>
>>47978200
lol look at me im being pol

卐 aids cancer cuck cunt, ebola fag faggot, gook hitler holocaust jew Kill Yourself, kike loli mudslime nazi nigga nigger, spic rape RESET tranny, White Power xd 卐 aids cancer cuck cunt, ebola fag faggot, gook hitler holocaust jew Kill Yourself, kike loli mudslime nazi nigga nigger, spic rape RESET tranny, White Power xd 卐 aids cancer cuck cunt, ebola fag faggot, gook hitler holocaust jew Kill Yourself, kike loli mudslime nazi nigga nigger, spic rape RESET tranny, White Power xd 卐 aids cancer cuck cunt, ebola fag faggot, gook hitler holocaust jew Kill Yourself, kike loli mudslime nazi nigga nigger, spic rape RESET tranny, White Power xd

lol am i le cool and edgy contrarian racist yet?
>>
>>47977939

All fucking hilarious. Nobody went after regular Joe Everymen for saying "slut" on facebook.
>>
Threads like this only serve as a reminder to never recruit people from /tg/ into your games.
>>
>>47978200
Go to a busy street corner, get on a soap box, and scream all about how you believe niggers, jews, and race mixers should hang.
>>
>>47974617
what group?
Is it gypsies?
>>
>>47977668
>Since always, really.
This. /pol/ is nothing but 4chan from six or seven years ago condensed and forced into one board.
>>
>>47978229
Woah is there an echo in here?

Oh wait it's just (((facebook)))
>>
>>47978268
Explain this parenthesis meme.
>>
File: david-horsey-Cartoon20110112.jpg (121KB, 525x396px) Image search: [Google]
david-horsey-Cartoon20110112.jpg
121KB, 525x396px
>>47978072
Going from this?
>>
>>47978243
>This. /pol/ is nothing but 4chan from six or seven years ago condensed and forced into one board.
Not really, 4chan racism was just people being edgy.

/pol/ racism is for the most part, legitimately coming from a place of malice and hatred.
>>
File: 1430105442654.jpg (104KB, 590x960px) Image search: [Google]
1430105442654.jpg
104KB, 590x960px
>>47978172

Did that happen in this thread and can you prove any of these posters were involved in the wild ride? If not, your argument is fucked worse than a fourteen-year-old German girl near a refugee center at night.
>>
File: 1466830541191.png (1MB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1466830541191.png
1MB, 1000x750px
>>47978072
>>47978276
To this? That's being repentant?
>>47978229
Moral myopia at its finest.
>>
>>47978274
text representation of an echo.

From the "The names of the victims will echo throughout history" meme relating to the holocaust (which incorrectly implies that Jews were victims. They were agents of the banks and communists, and as such deserved their place in PoW camps).
>>
>>47978236
>He's never heard of a KKK rally

Also, oh no, you misrepresented my position and damaged my reputation on this anonymous Filipino Model Boat Board! LIBEL! Someone arrest him!

>>47978217

Seems a little salty, but I'll give you points for doing your best.
>>
>>47975322
The American dream did it first Alex, or should I say Abdul McKenzie.
>>
>>47978327
Why is the GUNS sign backwards?
>>
>>47975322
>t. Oliver Yusef

Eh.
>>
>>47978232

Threads like this remind me to only recruit from /tg/. Anywhere else, and rather than killing the orcs they'll demand we understand and compromise with them before offering our Halfling as a rape-sacrifice to the filthy greenskin scum.
>>
>>47978378
DIdn't some motherfucker get stabbed at the last KKK rally held in L.A.?
>>
>>47973335
I've had plenty of people playing dwarf characters, what's the deal?
>>
>>47978200
People don't have to listen to it you fucking retard. Any website can delete anything you say and it has nothing to do with free speech. You'd know that if you quit sucking Trumps schlong for five seconds you Republicuck
>>
>>47978403
ORCS DID NOTHING WRONG

CHOP THE HUMIES RACE WAAAGH NOW
>>
File: 1466766443585.jpg (17KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1466766443585.jpg
17KB, 640x640px
>>47978382
>>
>>47978378
>KKK rally
The KKK has been a fucking meme for decades. Nobody takes them seriously except libs who use them as a boogeyman.

t. Mississippian who knows ex-klansmen.
>>
>>47978433
ok good reply of a slihgtly uncomfterble doggo

why's it backwards tho
>>
File: WON95r.jpg (750KB, 950x1229px) Image search: [Google]
WON95r.jpg
750KB, 950x1229px
It really pisses me off that the board fun police consider this thread perfectly /tg/ and immediately get up in arms when someone posts this.

Fuck you, hypocrites.
>>
>>47978445
Like, is that a legit question or are you just rusing?
>>
>>47978459
like is it a reference to how it's completely backwards to just sell guns to people or something

I don't get it
>>
>>47978232
Recruiting from /tg/ means recruiting from the pool of brain damaged 3.pf junkies who cannot understand roleplaying beyond Class/Race/Alignment, will always behave at maximum Lawful Stupid, and STILL be offended at an accurate depiction of human genetic variety. They love their tropes, their "epik storytiemz", and BIG NUMBERS.

In other words, /tg/ is one of the most reddit boards.
>>
>>47978276
>crazy buys a perfectly normal handgun
>yet liberals want to ban scary semiautomatic rifles

>>47978293
>coming from a place of malice and hatred.

I love how easy the SJW dialect is to spot. You know where to go, faggot.
>>
I'm black and I hate black people. And I used to be the kind of guy who blamed whitey for everything once upon a time.

I legitimately don't know how to feel.
>>
>>47978482
He's inside the store, numbnuts. The sign looks backwards because it's being seen from the back.
>>
>>47978327

They certainly made it more accurate.
>>
>>47978498
Welcome to the fold of adulthood brother.

Its a harder life, admitting sometimes things are your fault and you need to change what you're doing, but its so much more satisfying in the long run.
>>
>>47978451
I don't get it
>>
>>47978513
Notice how they changed the name of the author from David Horsey to Ben Garrison.
>>
>>47978494
>words in the dictionary are SJW speak
So you're telling me /pol/ is just all fun and games, and no one is being serious when praying for the race war.
>>
>>47978482
Alright, I will bite.
The sign is on the store window, it's meant for people outside to inform them that the store is selling guns. Depicted scene is inside of the shop, so you're looking at the sign from the back and see it backward.

If that still doesn't connect, take something transparent (plastic bottle will do), write GUNS and it with a marker, then look at it from the other side.
>>
>>47978518
Someone made a Kill Six Billion Demon's thread and it got deleted.

They're mad that this thinly veiled /pol/ bait thread is still up.
>>
>>47978236

What if I just believe in nationalism, border control, and that being a liberal shouldn't exempt politicians and comedians like Lena 'Sister Fister' Dunham and Hillary 'DELETE THIS' Clinton from prison?
>>
>>47978502
>>47978546
Oh ok

I was just rusing you guys
>>
>>47978451
No real rules about posting.
No real rules about moderation either.

I've got warning on /d/ for the same thing I've posted on /tg/ scot free before. (the Stasis "alternative art")
>>
>Two party politics: the thread
This is why New Zealand is the best.
>>
>>47978573
This thread is living proof that you can't tell the retards from the trolls anymore.
>>
>>47978536
>talking about racists at table
>EVERYTHING IS /POL/
nigger the real world has a wide selection of people at gaming tables and it is actually wise to talk about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 362x406px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 362x406px
>>47978583
Shit forgot image
>>
>>47978583
Who?
>>
>>47978419

And any person can fuck his relatives and produce offspring, that doesn't mean it's a commendable thing to do. Being afraid of free expression, even if you CAN do it, is unAmerican and deserves to be mocked and ridiculed at every opportunity. Cuck. Seriously, you're supporting a criminal who was booted off the Watergate investigation for unethical conduct, and you're complaining about other candidates? Topkek.
>>
File: %22AdHominem%22.png (44KB, 672x520px) Image search: [Google]
%22AdHominem%22.png
44KB, 672x520px
>>47977828
Still good you gave 5000 to charity. Sure, that person could have done more (not to mention they're stupid, but that's not a crime), but are you really angry about that? No. You're angry because you're envious and jelly that you're an awful piece of shit.
>>
>>47978573
>I was only pretending to be retarded.jpg
>>
>>47978604
That place with all the dams, sheep, actually badass locals, and freedom
>>
>>47978421

REMOVE ROTTED FEMUR WITH SOME MEAT STILL STICKING TO IT!

Cloudkill the greenskins, species war NOW!
>>
>>47978651
Ireland?
>>
>>47978583
>>Two party politics: the thread
Meanwhile multi-party countries got things like party winning elections but not being able to make government because nobody wants to make coalition with them or party being in every single government in the past 25 years despite getting like 7% votes because they are willing to tag along with whoever.
>>
>>47978488

You're clearly new here.
>>
>>47978621
In that specific case, when looking purely at the consequences, there's no difference between someone donating 5000 out of the bottom of their hearts and someone donating 5000 purely because it will make others think positively of him. However, I think we can both agree the former was truly virtuous while the latter was merely virtue signaling.

Things get interesting when virtue and virtue signaling have different consequences. It's a proven fact that helping Syrian refugees in neighboring countries where the language, customs and religion are the same as what they're used to is the best course of action. Truly virtuous people will therefore argue for the construction and financing of refugee camps in neighboring countries.

Those who merely want to virtue signal are the retarded girls who hold "refugees welcome" or even fucking "will trade racists for rapists" signs on some German airport while refugees arrive by the hundreds without contributing anything of actual value.

The former tries to help, the latter dooms her own civilization so she can appear helpful.
>>
>>47978666
We're Australia's Canada (in a good way) and the locals used to be Gauls who invented the trench
>>
>>47978717
Literally nobody cares. Fuck off to /int/ where nobody cares either but at least you won't stand out like some reddit retard.
>>
>>47978745
I care

>>47978717
Please, tell me more about this magical land
>>
>>47978714
>will trade racists for rapists"
Wasn't that a fake?
>>
>>47978616
You're the kind of three hundred pound whale that thinks trying to share your vore porn with your grandfather is completely reasonable right? Maybe instead of blaming the world and calling everyone else wrong, you should examine why ninety percent of the world thinks you're pathetic. Also nice
>implying
there
>>
>>47978714
Nah, not a difference. That's at best a faulty syllogism. Not an argument.
>>
>>47973335
I'm pretty tolerable, too polite you know. Had black people game with us but they moved on when they found their dad living in the next city over.
>>
>>47978690
Two party politics is the reason this thread exists
>party 1: the sky is blue
>party 2: fuck you it's pink ya retarded racist
>party 2: the grass is green
>party 1: no you SJW cuck its black!
>the carbon tax is gonna totally save Australia!!!
>the carbon tax will make Australia explode!!!
>>
File: 1435968861006.jpg (144KB, 420x525px) Image search: [Google]
1435968861006.jpg
144KB, 420x525px
>>47978536
>not understanding what a dialect is

Also, /pol/ is a board of peace.
>>
>>47978745
It's not an insult if it's true anon
CHECkMATE BITCh
>>
>>47978780
>Nah, not a difference
Only if you judge virtue by its consequences, which goes against the commonly accepted definition of virtue as a trait or personality that's of good moral quality.

>>47978804
/pol/ has killed less people since its birth than Islam in a week, so why not?
>>
File: 22544-rnE90gif-yM9i.gif (1022KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
22544-rnE90gif-yM9i.gif
1022KB, 400x300px
>>47978597

The organizations who decide those things rate overwhelmingly liberal and irrelevant countries higher in human freedom and the happiness index to encourage emulation of weak, impotent, and effete nations.
>>
>>47978804
In the same way Islam is Peaceful and your mother is a chaste lady?
>>
File: look and laugh.jpg (207KB, 640x718px) Image search: [Google]
look and laugh.jpg
207KB, 640x718px
>>47978597
>the New York Times
>>
>>47978803
Still better than paying millions of dollars to make a flag that's going to be way worse than the one with glorious England in it.

You can take the Scotland bit of though.
>>
>>47978777

I'm sorry, was there a point buried anywhere in that salt?
>>
>>47978651

Wales? Gratz on BTFOing the haggisfags and tatercucks, my brother! Cool flag, by the way, love that red dragon.
>>
>>47978714

This.
>>
>>47978891
England's economy is falling down
Falling down
Falling down
England's economy is falling down my fair lady!
Leave the EU it's sure to work!
Sure to work
Sure to work
Leave the EU it's sure to work my fair lady!
Pepole think we're retards now
Retards now
Retards now
Pepole think we're retards now and there correct!
England's economy is falling down
Falling down
Falling down
England's economy is falling down even wors now
>>
File: 1435553801589.jpg (24KB, 295x400px) Image search: [Google]
1435553801589.jpg
24KB, 295x400px
>>47978777

Not an argument.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 293x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 293x320px
>>47979010
What the fuck
>>
>>47979010
>Pepole think we're retards now and there correct!
>Pepole
>there correct

Retarded and cucked, a dangerous combination.
>>
>>47979097
Not an insult of its truuuuue
>>
>>47979010
EU's has fallen more in the short time period.
>>
>>47975082
>>47975319
>>47977313
Surprised everyone's so intense about this.
What, it the first bit that made it unbelievable?How he instantly launched into a rant? It does sound weird, and that's why I was confused at the time. He truly went into it just as if he were the antagonist of a copypasta, but it actually did happen that way.

We were all in a skype call, I was playing a video game at the time. My listed name at the time was "Tyrone" and they were like "lol so are you black?" and I said I was mexican. Me being mexican became a topic of conversation for a minute and at some point we realized that the racist started going off about immigration. I don't know how/when he started the rant because he had kind of a muttery way of talking when he was mad. The group didn't even say anything to him, they just felt really bad and expressed that to me.

In the course of THAT conversation the racist did indeed lighten up. Let me make it clear to everyone that this guy was more emotionally unstable than racist. He wasn't like a deep-south, bone-deep-hatred racist. He was just angry at a lot of things and ethnic minorities were just among the many things.
I didn't even do anything immediately to get along, he actually added me after the whole thing and said something friendly, like he felt bad (or was driven to by the party). He'd been in the party for a while and everyone was sick of his shit, so I ended up being the nicest to him.
If it sounds like I overcame prejudice with my social skills or something then let me correct that: I didn't do a fuckin thing except show the guy a little friendliness and respect. I didn't even get along with everyone in the group and in the end I had pissed off all but two of them. In fact, just to spite you guys, I'm going to tell a bunch of stories about my experiences with this group.
cont. next post
>>
>>47978858
Protestant reformation is over, faggot. Don't care what you believe or how hard you believe it as long as your actions are virtuous.
>>
>>47978919
>>47979034
>I'm gonna intentionally ignore the point so I don't cry
Fine you fucking retards I'll spell it out. You said that you should be unafraid to say anything anywhere, and I said maybe your pussy ass is afraid because most of the world realizes your views are fucking moronic. But neither of you have any insight what so ever so feel free to continue sucking cocks
>>
>>47979128
Beacause of your stupidity WWIII is inevitable now

Meanwhile in the middle of nowhere: New Zealand
>you enjoying the light show m8
>yeah what a bunch of retards
>>
File: 8573936748271.jpg (8KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
8573936748271.jpg
8KB, 231x218px
>>47979224
>WWIII is inevitable now

Good.
>>
Have any of you actually had a negative /tg/related experience with a minority?
>>
>>47979318
The black guy at out table got passive agressive with me when I started dating his sister, that's about it
>>
>>47979301
Yes for it will prove that newzeeland is stronk
>>
what the fuck is tumblr?
>>
>>47979208

Why are you so angry?
>>
>>47979034
>pic
too soon
>>
>>47979318
Fucking nigger tried to steal half my cards when I left the room to use the bathroom. Didn't realize it until my friend make a remark about them missing and we searched everybodys pack.
>>
>>47979224
Are you calling me a New Zealander or are you also a New Zealander?
>>
File: 1451830601256.png (91KB, 403x515px) Image search: [Google]
1451830601256.png
91KB, 403x515px
>>47979208

Your argumentum ad popularum holds no power here. I will continue sucking feminine penises with joy while your rage at the impotence of your vocal minority grows and grows as your voices shrink and shrink.

Nationalism will rise triumphant like the mighty American eagle. Stop reeeing, sit back, and enjoy the fireworks, it's going to be one hell of a wild ride.
>>
>>47979440
Yes
>>47979376
A wonderful place were every ones opinion is free and other kin are accepted. Truly it's a place for fucking morons
>>
>>47979224

Awww, you're trying to be just like your big brother!

>>47979010

Can I get some of that salt for my fries while I watch the pound bouncing back and the markets recover? The tears of people who don't understand economics sustain me.
>>
>>47979133

You're still here? Cool story bro.
>>
>>47974410
I can understand where he's coming from.

If you're an asshole for most things, people will mentally mark you as such. 'Asshole' is a stigma that can be pretty easily dispelled by not being one all the time. You will get some benefit of the doubt, and people will generally discuss with you to try and change your mind.

If you're an asshole over certain things though, like racism or homophobia, responses tend to be quick and severe, without the leeway or empathy that is extended to 'common' jerk-like behaviors. This is exceptionally prevalent in circles that tend to have a strong unifying 'in-group' identity where breaking from the generally accepted consensus can lead to a startlingly quick ostracizing.
>>
>>47979493
im sorry I can't here over how stupid you are
>>
File: CLz5IfhWwAEe0Bl[1].jpg (39KB, 359x391px) Image search: [Google]
CLz5IfhWwAEe0Bl[1].jpg
39KB, 359x391px
>>47979208

Not an argument.
>>
File: eaglerection.gif (973KB, 285x171px) Image search: [Google]
eaglerection.gif
973KB, 285x171px
>>47979224

We won the last two, I'll take those odds. TRIPLE CROOOOOOWN!
>>
File: aa0[1].jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
aa0[1].jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>47979565
>im sorry I can't here over how stupid you are
>>
>>47979565
>im sorry I can't here over how stupid you are

t. Hakim
>>
>>47979224
Eh, it won't happen if Trump wins. A US-Russia alliance would stall anything trying to start a war, and no countries would dare oppose their military forces combined.
>>
>>47979133
The Racist: I don't know much about his background except from what I learned from his friend: He's white and a lot of his views were inherited from his family, who he said he hates. He had a really androgynous username and ultimately got kicked out over making a well-designed barbarian of all things.

The Temper: "Friend" of the racist. Rather, they knew each other in IRL, but Temper felt no love for him. He said he got shot once. He seemed like a fairly normal/cool dude until the temper came about. First time was because of me.

The Fat guy: Morbidly obese office worker, into traditional martial arts. Hated kids because he shared a dojo with them. I once asked him for self defense advice to see what he knew and he told me to "hit a pressure point". lol. He got laid a year into the campaign though so he must have had some social game.

The Girl: She was normal.

The DM: Nerdy, somewhat lovable guy with some weird buried sexuality that bubbled up into the campaign at a few points. As a matter of policy he did not prepare for campaigns, he only improvised. As such interesting sessions were few and far between, but they did happen.

The Bro: Joined right after me. He was awesome. When I decided to DM my first campaign I invited him and only him out of the group, as he was not only a really cool guy but he was a near perfect player. We played the two martial characters in the party and had a sweet little bromance.

The Wiccan: She joined last. I don't know if she was ironically or unironically into the occuly. In fact, I could never tell when she was being ironic or unironic about anything. She was pretty loopy, but unabashedly so, like an elaborate troll. The racist REALLY liked her and did all these awkward in-character gestures of affection for her, so we collectively decided not to tell him she was half black, and not to tell her he was a raging racist.
>>
>>47979919

Nobody cares about your made-up tale of being a Mexican intelletual, you spergster.
>>
Basically seems like there's a lot of racists who play rpgs. High number of self reported racists, and people who have played with them. Much higher than people saying they have not, or not knowing they're racist. Canadia and Newzeland I'm looking at you.

This is probably because there's just a lot of racists in general. Which makes it even more hilarious that they all feel so persecuted and stigmatized.
>>
>>47979947
what's with the "intellectual" thing now

I think one guy said it for whatever reason and the rest of you are just following his lead without really thinking about it. Think for yourself, man.
>>
>>47980084

Expanding the pool of "racists" to include all white non-tranny men was a mistake, wasn't it?

>>47980131

Lurk more.
>>
File: dude.jpg (376KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
376KB, 1920x1040px
>>47974359
>>47974970
>>47975082
>>47975319
>>47975407
>>47977313
the fuck are you guys so excited about? It's not a remarkable or unbelievable story. A kid was nice to a racist and they got along. What am I missing
>>
>>47980311
>Expanding the pool of "racists" to include all white non-tranny men was a mistake, wasn't it?

Nobody says this but SJW's and actual racists.
>>
>>47975042
I hear you and agree. They are entitled to their opinion and all we can do is share our and challenge theirs in a civilized manner. But the odds of someone calling you a bigot is still disturbingly high. Either because you don't like those with racist opinions or because you allow them to have these opinions.
>>
>>47975930
Well, did you say that there should only be humans in the galaxy or did you simply go the "human is superior" route? If the latter, you did good as an imp IC and they most likely just jumped to the conclusion that you where racist OOC as well.
>>
>>47974950
You must only live in them libtard cities.

How's Trudeau, Liam?
>>
File: 1466398988890.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1466398988890.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>47974947
>>47975204
>tfw /tg/ nazi mods censor this guy.
Fucking leftist cucks. You make the world a terrible place by censoring someone when they don't agree with your worldview.

The correct moderation approach would be to remove the thread as this has no real place on /tg/ and is just a bait thread.
Thread posts: 384
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.