[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sss/ - Super Stand Somedays (JoJo)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 18

File: 1461447628148.jpg (357KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1461447628148.jpg
357KB, 1200x900px
Different anon edition

For a quick Stand, use:
>http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html
(make sure you make a connection between the name and the ability!)

OR

>Go the organic route and make a Stand based off the feel and lyrics of a song or album

>http://jjba.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
Everything you ever wanted to know about Stands, but were too afraid to ask.

Thread Question: What is the most mary sue stand you can think of?
>>
File: 1464843037369.png (2MB, 2120x369px) Image search: [Google]
1464843037369.png
2MB, 2120x369px
http://i.4cdn.org/tg/1465352979108.pdf

HOW DO I INTO JOJO /TG/? (In no particular order)

>Mutants & Masterminds
>Marvel Heroic (attached file)
>FATE
>Savage Worlds
>Monsters and Other Childish Things
>Don't Rest Your Head
>Shadowrun (Adept or Mystic Adept with a Geas of POSING)
>Wild Talents (WIP houserules here: http://pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
>Monsters and other Childish Things
>d10(still being updated by a lovely anon)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit

Some misc links:

>Fan Parts (Also editable)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C5o0VJW_kHTvTuOu8vxpF_mF5zoZ1lwYuBFJ5eQKzis/edit

>d100 System (Editable copy)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V5mZwgz_Y0L-eoFsZwiPab53vpXQHNSfMY-wjDImPYA/edit

If its not obvious already im not the normal anon who does this.
>>
File: 41cO3hy8MTL._SL290_.jpg (10KB, 290x190px) Image search: [Google]
41cO3hy8MTL._SL290_.jpg
10KB, 290x190px
Stand: Valentine

Users can create/use memory palace, a method of memory enhancement which uses visualization to organize and recall information. The items to be remembered in this mnemonic system are mentally associated with specific physical locations. The method relies on memorized spatial relationships to establish, order, and recollect memorial content.

Power: C Speed: A Precision: A Range: B Durability: A Learning: A
>>
I've been running a Jojo game online using the D10 system linked above (not d100). And even though we're two sessions in, shit has already hit the fan and gone full stupid.
Storytime to follow eventually.
>>
So it all started out at the Webb County Fair, near the Texas/Mexico border, at a StrongMan booth.
Technically it was a contest to find "The Healthiest, Strongest, Wisest Man in the World!"
Party consists of:
>Declan Costello, a college student at SPEEDWAGON UNIVERSITY running a booth, bending spoons and moving shit with his Stand, while claiming to be psychic. His Stand can make and shoot bullets with properties based on what objects he absorbs. (A battery would become a taser bullet)
>Murphy Fetterman, a pyrotechnics guy working at a terrible country rock show doing stage lighting, rigging, etc. His Stand can create softball-sized balls of light and control them. Also throw them at people.
>Herbert Presley, a remedial math teacher from Arizona. A huge bitch, gets shoved around by everyone including his wife. His stand can add or subtract matter.
>Lenore, a crow who is probably a person turned into a crow. She hates seagulls and likes food. Her Stand can control wind, allowing her to talk and make cuts and stuff like that.

So the crow is perched on one of the tents, laughing at people making fools of themselves, the college student is at the information booth trying to figure out what is going on, Pyrotechnics guy and Math teacher are in the crowd watching.

>A blood-curdling scream comes from the contestant tent. A man with a metal pipe runs out, chased by two bouncers.
>GIVE ME BACK MY SON! He yells.
>The bouncers tackle him to the ground.
>Madness ensues. As madness ensues, a red windowless van drives out of the back of the tent.
>Lenore immediately wind slices the tires, causing the van to crash into a booth selling hot tubs.
>>
>>47742917
Herbert guy sounds pretty cool.
>>
>>47742917
>The driver of the van books it on foot. Declan and Murphy go investigate the van. It should be noted that I specifically told them they hear muffled shouting from the back of the van at this point, because they don't actually investigate that for a few minutes.
>Lenore perches on the van and does crow things.
>Herbert is just surprised at this development, does nothing.
>The driver comes back with another man, who has a purple Stand following behind him.
>More chaos, most of which I can't remember because it happened all of three weeks ago.
>Declan goes crazy for no reason and punches Murphy. Murphy is confused by this turn of events.
>Then again, so is everyone else, because seriously, what the fuck.
>After some fighting, interrogation, something about a head, and police calling, a creepy janitor walks up and informs them that this must be the work of PowerWolf, a Neo-Nazi group that has been kidnapping people.
>Sure enough, they finally open the back of the van. Five burly men, bound and gagged, are in the back.
>Lenore, who this entire time has basically been inconspicuous and not suspected of being a sentient crow with a Stand, blows her cover to make a pun about heads.
>"Did that crow just talk?"
>So they team up and set out to defeat PowerWolf.
END SESSION ONE
>>
>>47743139
You forgot the most important part!

>the party eventually gets over the fact that the crow can talk and moves onto the fact the crow has a stand
>we've been calling them 'weird ghost things' IC mostly, no one knows what stands is
>everyone realizes that 'weird ghost things' is too long, we need something shorter
>WELL WHY DON'T WE CALL THEM STANDS BECAUSE THEY STAND BEHIND US
>crow immediately goes 'that's stupid, am I supposed to call mine a Flaps'?

We eventually settled on 'avatar'.
>>
Reposting my handy dandy work in progress Stand Creation Guide for JoJo Heroic. I'll repost my draft for how to make a Stand in Chronicles of Darkness if asked.

>>47742395
>What is the most mary sue stand you can think of?
GER.
>>
File: 1465516098041.png (79KB, 291x343px) Image search: [Google]
1465516098041.png
79KB, 291x343px
>>47743655
Its looking like /sss/ is dead once again unfortunatley
>>
>>47743681
never!
>>
>>47743717
I'd post more stands to generate interest but i doubt i would get replies and it would devolve into self circle jerking.
>>
>>47743681
Business as usual, unfortunately.

You guys running any JoJo games? How are they going? Generate discussion.
>>
Thanks different anon for making this thread, I completely forgot it was time for /sss/

I'll share the session I ran recently to bump the thread up
>>
>>47742562
I like the idea of this as a Mundane Stand that just makes its User amazing at memorization, but you could make it combat effective by allowing [Valentine] to pull others into the mind palace, where memories can act as living enemies.

>>47742917
What are the names of each of the Stands? Still music references?

>>47743681
>>47743717
>>47743743
If you got any Stands, please post 'em. I'm always amazed by how creative other anons can get.
>>
(not selfjerk anon)

**Instant Crush**

Ability: Compression/density control

Power: A
Speed: A
Range: E
Precision: C
Staying: C
Learning: B

[[Instant Crush](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5uQMwRMHcs)] Is functionally quite similar to The Hand. Using its oversized hands, it can compress anything it can hold into diamond-like density. Anything it can catch between its hands can be subjected to this power. At high levels of control it can keep people alive while shrinking them to incredible levels - much like Ant-Man, they keep their weight and strength. It can also compress destructively, like a car crusher, but is limited by its range and the size of its hands.

At top tier learning, it can also reduce the density of objects by grabbing them and pulling. This makes them larger, but more fragile, like styrofoam. Given enough training, the user could theoretically use compression and expansion to shape objects in a rudimentary fashion.

Appearance:

[Instant Crush] appears vaguely robotic, with a head reminiscent of the helmets belonging to Daft Punk - obsidian-black and smooth at the top, with silver and gold bands where the eyes would be. It has thick bands around its wrists and ankles, and has a tron-like pattern of glowing lines on its body.
>>
>>47745668
Lenore's player here!

Stand info:

Stand: Blackbird Singing
This stand takes the form of a grey-skinned humanoid of indeterminate gender wearing a beaked mask that completely covers its head. From the back, black feathers cascade down its arms, which end in long-taloned hands. The rest of its skin is mottled with blue lines, and red lights shine behind the eyeholes in the mask.

Abilities:
Air Manipulation (10): A catch-all term for the ability to control air. For a person, 90% of this stand would be I CAN FUCKING FLY, probably, but Lenore mostly uses it for the following purposes:
Gust of Wind Dance: To create small blasts of wind (roughly 'damn that's a windy day' strength),
Invisible Cut: In combat, to attack her foes with high-pressure air that leaves painless but nasty wounds,
Song of Many: And to something something sound waves her vocalizations from 'caw caw' to actual human speech. She might be able to mess with other people's voices, but she can't make someone speak differently than they would otherwise - she can't make a dog speak English if it didn't know English, for example, or put words in someone's mouth. So far, anyway. ITJUSTWORKS.jpg

Stats:
Power: B
Speed: A
Range: B
Durability: B
Precision: A
Learning: B

It's not the most creative stand, admittedly, but I didn't want to go overboard with wacky gimmick character and weird mindfuck stand.
>>
>>47745668
>>47746157
Lenore posted above me, but Declan's got [Armed Forces], Herbert's got [Sex for Homework], and Murphy has [Light Up the Night].
>>
>>47745925
I'm digging the ability a lot. It seems overpowered at first glance, but it's actually pretty balanced through caveats.
Can it compress air?

>>47746157
Oh wow, so does your group all go on /sss/?

Anyway, even if it isn't "creative", I dig it a lot, especially since it explains why a crow would be able to talk. How hard was it to play an animal character in your session?
>>
>>47747459
I'm not sure if they all go now a days, but we met on /sss/ and I'm pretty sure Herbert's player started this thread.
>>
[GIN & JUICE]
A tall, lanky humanoid Stand with 3 pipes jutting from either side of its head. G+J can exhale a thick green vapor from its mouth, that upon inhalation slows the victim's reaction time up to a complete halt, depending on how much is inhaled. Typically stays close to the user, but can leave to remotely gas trap a room.

When the victim's reaction time is completely halted, they will appear frozen in place. Thoughts and perceptions flow as normal, but any physical movements won't be sent from the brain.

When only partially affected, physical movements will be sent from the brain on a delay. If someone throws a punch, for example, their body won't throw it until a few seconds after they think about it.

G+J's effect can stack (once you inhale a little bit, inhaling more will worsen the effect until you're halted) but it won't dissipate until you're breathing 100% clean air. Even a wisp of vapor in the air will sustain the effect

[GIN AND JUICE: ROLLIN' DOWN THE STREET]
G+J has a secondary power, Rollin' Down The Street. Using the pipes on the sides of its head, it can purify the air in any given area to release anyone in the vicinity from its effect. When the victim's reaction time becomes unstuck, all of the commands sent from the brain while they were 'frozen' will execute at once, effectively giving them a seizure.

POWER: E (very little physical power, can only do real harm to a completely frozen opponent. emphatically unsuited for single combat, a defensive/supportive stand)
SPEED: B (moves at a leisurely pace itself, but can fill/purify a room quickly)
RANGE: A (the vapor will work from any range as long as it doesn't dissipate too much)
DURABILITY: B (its main attack is vapor, durable in closed spaces but easily avoided in open air, dissipates slowly)
PRECISION: D (self-explanatory, it's vapor)
LEARNING: C
>>
>>47747459
I'd say it takes a little while to figure out but yeah - Instant Crush can totally compress air. And even air will stay compressed as long as the user likes. Take two big metal bowls, swish 'em through the air, crush 'em together and voila - instant scuba tank.
>>
Yo its me op. Thought the thread would be dead by now. Im surprised.
>>47745668
I like your thinking with Valentine.
>>
>>47747628
perfect
>>
File: 1465272281895.png (627KB, 700x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1465272281895.png
627KB, 700x1068px
Stand Name: Intro

Stand Ability: [Velocity Manipulation](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Velocity_Manipulation)

Power - E

Speed - A

Range - A

Durability - B

Precision - E

Potential - A

Description: The ability to manipulate the velocity of moving objects. Sub-power of Physics Manipulation and Vector Manipulation. User can create, shape and manipulate the velocity of any moving object: the speed and direction an object is moving. They could simply move things around: by controlling their velocity, user could fly; cancel somethings velocity, making it freeze where it is, even use velocity as a sort of force blast, blasting things away at high speeds.
>>
File: memes-big-lebowski.jpg (96KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
memes-big-lebowski.jpg
96KB, 1600x900px
Stand Name: Brianvision

Stand Ability: [Tychokinetic Combat](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Tychokinetic_Combat)

Power - B

Speed - C

Range - D

Durability - D

Precision - B

Potential - D

Description: The power to utilize probability manipulation in combination of physical combat. Technique of Probability Manipulation. Variation of Combat Merging. The user is able to utilize probability manipulation with their physical combat, making them lucky, or induce bad luck on others, making absorbing the opponents luck or make the most unlikely things happen.
>>
>>47747978
So...Dragon's Dream?
>>
File: Onionman-JP-Anime-GX-NC.png (204KB, 359x367px) Image search: [Google]
Onionman-JP-Anime-GX-NC.png
204KB, 359x367px
Stand Name: D.A.N.C.E.

Stand Ability: [Food Manipulation](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Food_Manipulation)

Power - C

Speed - E

Range - B

Durability - A

Precision - E

Potential - B

Description: The power to manipulate food. Variation of Organic Manipulation. User can create, shape and manipulate food and other edible substances, including their shape, amount, taste, appearance, etc.
>>
>>47748006
Uh i guess ?
>>
I miss these threads
>>
>>47748059
Me to anon...me too...
>>
>>47747459
Not too hard. The biggest thing that's come up so far is her needing her (humanoid) stand to handle things like opening doors and keeping her in place in a moving vehicle, which will probably end up being a security risk later. She also kind of sticks out in areas that birds are not supposed to be (like when we raided a neo-Nazi's house for info).

I definitely created the stand to be something that would make being an animal character playable, however.
>>
>>47748197
Lenore makes every situation 50% funnier.
>>
Alright, storytime.

>JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Name To Be Decided
The story is set in mid-to-late 1990s New Jersey where the players have been gathered to rob a bank. The players all have their own colorful backgrounds and personalities:

>Dnny DaVinci
A middle-aged Italian actor that happens to be 4'10", he has been unemployed for a majority of his career. Everytime he auditions for a part, he always loses out to another similar-looking man that has the same initials. He is a seasoned actor, but jumps on the opportunity to rob a bank just so he can get rid of his life-long, undeserved poverty. Although willing to steal, he in no way condones violence against the innocent, much to the chagrin of his companions. He is strong-willed, (mostly) moral, calm, and is determined to get his cash and get out. His Stand is [Green River], a liquid humanoid figure that can create and travel through streams of water.

>Cheeky Nandoes (he insisted strongly I let him be named this)
An amnesiac, not much of Cheeky's background is known. He frequently has spells of amnesia where he will forget where he is, so he has taken to writing notes to himself as a reminder. The only big piece of evidence from his former life is that he has the skills of a private detective. With only this information available to him, the note-toting psychopathic P.I. (with sanity that is hanging on by a thread) agrees to rob a bank to get the funds to research his own past. A man with no moral compass and no memory, he is a very unstable factor. His Stand is [Angels],a punchghost with the ability to make objects out of little swarms of angels and has the ability of equivalent exchange

[cont.]
>>
>>47748597
[cont.]
Donny*

>Boris Carmine
A 17-year old frequently abused in an orphanage, he staged a munity and became king of Children. Angry at the way the system regarding orphans was run, he takes up the offer to rob a bank inorder to get the money to overthrow the U.S. government. An idealist, Boris hates adults and is extremely childish. Both immature and responsible, Boris is just very strange. His Stand is [You Showed Me], a wearable Stand that can copy the appearance and properties of matter and, , apply them to separate body parts.

>Daisy Sunscreen
A Gulf War veteran that spent his time as a medic, Daisy is an idiot savant. Trained extensively in firearms and in the art of surgery, he is a very useful man, but is quite the idiot. His lack of intelligence can be attributed as a result of a genetic experiment that also left him with tiny skin wings on his back. African-American with 1/64 Sioux Indian blood and standing at 6'2", he is a very strange man. It also doesn't help that his son is Boris Carmine. Wanting to reconnect with his son, he accepts the call to go rob a bank. His Stand is [The Wall] a brick-like punchghost that can throw bricks to perfectly meld with a surface, allowing healing and the taking away of certain properties.

Next post, the actual story
>>
>>47748844
This crew is fucking bizarre.
>>
>>47747809
That's great. The smarter a player gets, the more asspulls they could do. Stolen.

>>47747952
This is such a strong power, I can definitely envision it as a villain Stand. As for the name, it doesn't fit that well, but you could say that [Intro] is just the beginning.

>>47747978
I don't really think that this is too similar to Dragon's Dream. That one told you which spots to go to/avoid, but this one is downright absorbing luck or giving bad luck depending on each combatant's probability. I'm imagining the Stand giving the User [Brianvision] that allows them to see the probability of every action, and like a targeting system, allows them to give or take luck on precise areas.

>>47748028
I usually like to make broad abilities like this more narrow and unique, so I'd make it the ability to give edible items sentience and have them under control. That way you can truly make them [D.A.N.C.E.]

>>47748197
Those were some of my concerns with an animal character at first, so I'm glad someone found a way around them.
>>
>>47749280
they try. I decided not to do storytime, but the bank they rob has a manager that looks like Rob Schneider, and Cheeky Nandoes almost outright murders Boris
>>
>>47749417
Yeah all the names for the stands were chosen at random. Thanx for the feedback bro.
>>
>>47749566
Man seems like nobody ever wants to do storytime.
>>
File: Do You Feel It.jpg (44KB, 440x604px) Image search: [Google]
Do You Feel It.jpg
44KB, 440x604px
Stand Name: Do You Feel It?

Stand Ability: [Positive Emotion Empowerment](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Positive_Emotion_Empowerment)

Power - D

Speed - A

Range - A

Durability - A

Precision - B

Potential - C

Description: The power to gain strength and power from positive emotions. Variation of Emotion Empowerment. Opposite of Negative Emotion Empowerment. User becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by a quintessential positive emotions, such as love, happiness, hope, generosity, joy, etc. of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from the positive emotions or even slow or stop aging.

The ability really fits the song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTA0DSfrGZ0
>>
[Relationship Of Command]
A stocky, humanoid Stand of about 4 feet. Only has one arm, with an 8 inch blade sticking out of the knuckles. Allows the user to instantly swap their physical state for that of anyone in eyesight. Any recently sustained injury, fatigue, affliction, or Stand effect will be swapped. If the swapped party applied a Stand effect to themselves, ROC's user will have a limited window of control over that Stand. ROC can also heal injuries without swapping, by transferring damage to itself and its user.
POWER: C-A. can deal some damage on its own if it gets close enough, but the knife is mostly used to attack the user and swap the damage.
SPEED: B
RANGE: C
DURABILITY: A
PRECISION: A
LEARNING: C
>>
>>47750042
Literally just anime will of friendship except with positivity. Its ok.
>>
Bump... ah whats the damn point.
>>
>>47747952

So im reworking this ability a little bit with a different name.

Fly on the Wall

Ability: So to actually manipulate the velocity of an object the stand has to hit something with a painless white bullet.
>>
Stand: 8:15 to Nowhere

Power: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Space-Time_Manipulation

"The user is able to manipulate, distort or bend the space-time continuum, the fabrics of reality in which all exist in. Space-time serves as the boundary of existence, separating different realities and timelines and keeping them flowing properly; distorting this boundary can cause devastating effects, causing timelines to become fluid, even destroying all the world.

To control space-time is to alter the fabrics of reality, allowing one to erase existences and not just the flow of time, but also reorganize, alter and erase historical events.

To move through space-time is more than simply teleportation or time-travel, as it allows one to connect to alternate realities, even metaphysical realms."

I have become akin to God! Worship me or your existence is forfeit!
>>
>>47751304
I think you just answered the thread question.
>>
just keepin the thread bumped with some of the stands i made previously

[COBRA JUICY]
Manifests as a stamp and ink. The stamp, variable in size, carries the mark of an unsettling face, eyes blank and mouth wide open in a toothy grin. Stamping the face on any surface crates a portal with which[Cobra Juicy] can teleport its user, by turning them into ink that drools out of the mouth of the exit stamp. The stamps can, with a limited range, bite anyone that comes near them. the smallest stamps can still bite hard enough to draw blood, but there is a limit to how small a stamp can be to function as a portal. [Cobra Juicy] is bound to a finite amount of ink, so smaller stamps are economical.

[COBRA JUICY: SUN LIPS]
By recalling all of the ink into the stamper, [Cobra Juicy] can manifest into a physical form. A disproportionately large head wearing the same expression on the stamp, on top of a pudgy, baby-like body. All pitch black, and drippy. Targets a single person (maybe 2 if they're really close together) by splashing all over them and covering them in thousands of tiny stamps that eat them alive.

RANKING
POWER: C (A)
SPEED: D (A)
RANGE: A (E)
DURABILITY: B (C)
PRECISION: E (B)
LEARNING: A (E)
>>
Bump.
Donny's gonna do Storytime for what happened in Gafrepus' game.
Gimme a bit.
>>
The thread's slow at the moment, so I present a challenge. In the past, we've given Stands to existing characters or turned existing characters into Stands- a notable example was JoJokemon, which was hugely fleshed out by a certain special /sss/ regular. Ozzie, are you around still?

Anyway, here's the challenge: something with a colourful cast of unique characters came out recently. /sss/, either give everyone Stands, or turn them into Stands.

Zendatta is 90% there already, anyway.
>>
>>47751521
Bastion

[System of A Down]

Makes the user completely braindead and incapable of using skill.
>>
Alright boys, It's Donny Davinci from gafrepus' game.
I'll give you some storytime, but I don't remember everything perfectly.

The game opened up on Donny Davinci, Cheeky Nandos, Boris Carmine, Daisy Sunscreen and two others riding in the back of a truck towards an unknown destination. The other two guys in the truck were Johnathan (I think) Jones, and Brutus Zepelli. After a few moments of silence, the first bit of action happens:
Cheeky begins to have a heart attack. while I don't think Gafrepus had mentioned it, Cheeky Nandos had a form of the Benjamin Button disease, and while he was only 25 or so, he looked to be in his mid-seventies.
The moment he begins the heart attack, Johnathan Jones (or Jojo) leaps towards him. "I won't let you die!" And begins the chest compressions.

Cheeky stops having a heart attack immediately, and tells Jojo he was just acting. A few more moments of silence later, and Cheeky begins to act again. He leans in to Brutus, and begins trying to trace a penis on his face.
Brutus avoided this, and pulled a knife to threaten Cheeky, telling him to be quiet.

Daisy was annoyed with Cheeky, and had a fantastic idea: He shoved the Nandos as hard as he could, trying to get him impaled on Brutus' knife, but as the blade was mere centimeters from Cheeky's eye, Brutus' arm recoiled with unimaginable speed.

Jojo was incessantly posing this whole time.
Cheeky apologized to Brutus and sat back down, thinking.
A few minutes later, the truck they were all in stopped, and the doors flew open, revealing outside to be an old, decrepit factory. Everyone in the group got out and left, not even bothering to look at the truck they were in. Once the group entered the building, they saw it was almost entirely empty, save an oil drum in the center of the room, and a man leaning against/on it.
He had slicked back, blonde hair, and a three piece suit, with playing card-esque diamonds cut out on the arms, showing skin.

[To be continued later]
>>
>>47751695
Bizarre
>>
[Retaliate] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vprpioxSQ0

Must be called manually. When called, all light vanishes, in a 5 km radius. [Retaliate]'s power and access to abilities is based on the state of the user when it was called, the closer the user was to death, the more powerful [Retaliate] will be.

>Power: X
>Speed: C
>Precision: A
>Range: D
>Durability: B
>Learning: X
>>
>>47752337
>X
>>
>>47752598
Is that not a thing I can do? I put it as X to show that it's variable. If you pull it out as soon as a fight starts it's not going to do shit, but if you wait until the enemy's gotten some hits in on you, then it'll be powerful
>>
>>47742395

Stand Name: The Number of the Beast

Stand Ability: [Rougarou Physiology](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Rougarou_Physiology)

Power - E

Speed - B

Range - A

Durability - D

Precision - D

Potential - D

Description: Power to use the abilities of rougarou. Variation of Werewolf Physiology. User with this ability either is or can transform into Rougarou (also Roux-Ga-Roux, Rugaroo, or Rugaru), a legendary creature in Laurentian French communities linked to European notions of the werewolf.

Though not a strong stand, it's speed and the distance it can travel from it's current User, including Number of the Beast's abilities more than make up for it.

Number of the Beast takes the form of a greenish brown, emancipated humanoid with the head of a mangy, feral dog and has a mane of reeds, vines and algae that one can find in a swamp. It's fingers and toes are elongated and end in short but sharp claws for raking and pouncing on it's victims, and combined with it's speed it can shred a person quickly while dashing off before the victim has a chance to scream or retaliate.

However, high-speed raking is only one of the weapons Number of the Beast possesses. It's claws can infect it's victims with a special disease that resembles rabies, except that the onset is much quicker than rabies, the victim becomes stronger and quicker in addition to the mindless aggressiveness of the sufferers and becomes totally under the control of the Stand. If Number of the Beast so wishes, it could go into a town, rake every person it can come across, and wait for it's disease to kick in to get a small army of feral, vicious minions which can be identified with the numbers 666 shining on their foreheads.
>>
>>47753857
The most peculiar thing about Number of the Beast is that it is completely free-willed and has no original User. Every 101 days it would seek a person that it feels would be a suitable User to bond to and infects them with it's disease. The victim User would be under the control of the Stand, and would become it's vehicle to travel to other places to attack more people and find another suitable victim user every 101 days. This means that Number of the Beast can easily hide itself and it's victim User among a horde of it's feral minions, and changing it's User every 101 days protects itself from being chased and revealed as it's pursuers hunt it down, killing the previous user thinking that the Stand will also be destroyed.

Number of the Beast has two weaknesses, however. The first weakness it has is that it is only active at night. During the day, it goes into hibernation, and any and all of the people under it's control except for the victim User now regain their freedom with only an inkling of what happened and a strange claw mark on their bodies, and the Stand has to enslave them all over again. The victim User only gets his free will back temporarily, but at night he becomes under the thrall of the Stand again.

Another weakness that the Stand has is that unlike the people it has infected with it's disease, only the victim User does not have the 666 number on it's forehead, which means if the other Stand Users can find the victim User and fend off the horde of minions until day comes, then they can easily seek out the victim user during the day and destroy him, thus destroying Number of the Beast. The problem is that so far no one has both located the victim User and survived until day to track down the victim user, and if reinforcements are sent, they would find that Number of the Beast and its current user would be gone from the town should they arrive.
>>
>>47753857
>>47753862
Original creator of this stand. I'm not sure if I made the stand stronger than the stats say, but I did some research on the Rougarou and tried to flesh out the stand's power and weaknesses based on the actual creature of legend. When I started writing it, I knew that it would be a villain Stand.

Also, bump.
>>
File: IMG_6702.png (140KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6702.png
140KB, 500x600px
A few days ago my group finally had our first session. I won't be able to storytime until after class, so I'm bumping the thread with a random drawing of one of the enemy stands that the party will face
>>
>>47755086
What does this thing do, take control over obsolete electronics?
>>
>>47756627
yes, actually
>>
File: The Party.png (1MB, 1897x600px) Image search: [Google]
The Party.png
1MB, 1897x600px
>>47755086
So, here is the story of the first session of my campaign. I've posted these stands in previous threads before, so just a quick summary this time
>JoJo &「Glory Days」
Bookish, but buff member of the Joestar lineage that has an absurdly long first name. Has a boxing themed punchghost.
>Ted Tony &「Escape From the City」
Grew up on the streets, good at making escapes. has a wearable stand that can manipulate the momentum of objects within its short range.
>Kassuk &「Little Big Town」
Orphaned child that wandered his way into the party. His stand manifests inside plush toys and has abilities based on what its inhabiting. has a teddy bear, (heals) a snake, (poison) and a hawk. (aerial mobility and recon)
>Trevor McCormick &「Malcolm」
Nervous wreck of a man that likes hiding and letting his stand protect him. has an automatic stand that receives a single order on summoning.「Malcolm」then solves this problem with a chainsaw. (and he never has the same problem twice)

>Party chilling in a bar (how original)
>news playing on one of the tvs
>Donald Trump is being interviewed concerning the mysterious murders of some of the other presidential candidates
>Someone tries to assassinate Trump mid-speech
>party notices that assassination was foiled by a stand of some sort
>shots whiz by JoJo's head before the party can talk too much about what they saw
>party chases assassin into alleyway
>they try to stop assassin from entering a door at the end of the alley
>he reaches it and locks it before party can reach him
>JoJo and Trevor punch down the door
>there's only a brick wall behind it
>confusion intensifies

to be continued...
>>
>>47757118
Bumping for interest
>>
>>47753857
>>47753862
>>47754048
I have no idea what a Rougarou is, but I like the effort you put into making this Stand. That being said, I can really see this as a "Bohemian Rhapsody" type mystery, with the PCs scrambling to find the User before they die. Props to you anon.
>>
File: 1465262439317.png (407KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1465262439317.png
407KB, 557x605px
Stand Name: Born N Raised

Stand Ability: [Verbal Teleportation](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Verbal_Teleportation)

Power - E

Speed - E

Range - C

Durability - C

Precision - E

Potential - E

Description: The power to teleport by saying the location's name. The user can say the name of a specific location, and will be teleported there. The name does not have to be spoken audibly, it can be said in a whisper. Others with physical contact can also come with the user. It can be instantly or by a shimmer-like affect The user can say the name of the island, continent, or country.
>>
File: 1464600247919.jpg (154KB, 520x667px) Image search: [Google]
1464600247919.jpg
154KB, 520x667px
Stand Name: Blink 182

Stand Ability: [Killing Eyes](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Killing_Eyes)

Power - B

Speed - E

Range - A

Durability - C

Precision - C

Potential - C

Description: The power to kill via sight. A sub-power of Evil Eye, variation of Death Inducement. The user has the ability to kill anyone or anything via sight, if a target looks or even so much as glances at the user the target will die or vice-versa. Some users can also kill by other uses such as blinking.
>>
File: The Lemon Brothers.png (5MB, 3240x1500px) Image search: [Google]
The Lemon Brothers.png
5MB, 3240x1500px
>>47757118
>party continues trying to figure out what the fuck is going on
>"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE"
>party turns around
>sees a guy in a red apron and a guy with an afro in a green outfit
>"We're sorry, but we were hired to take out anyone who could figures out anything about the boss"
>"We, the three Lemon Brothers, will take you down! Roll call!"
>"Neil!"
>"Cicei!"
>"..."
>"Where the fuck is Rega?"
>"I thought you were supposed to get him!"
>they continue bickering for several minutes
>party members even try to help resolve their issue
>out of nowhere, a guy in blue wooshes in out of nowhere
>bounces off of Ted's face and lands next to the brothers
>"Hey guys, what'd I miss?"
>"Damnit Rega, where the hell were you?"
>"Just call your stands already so we can ice these assholes!"
>fight finally starts

to be continued... (again)

Details on the Lemon Brothers.
>Neil Lemon &「Knife Fight」
Has an unlimited supply of knives on its person. Imagine the DIO knife thing, but more.
>Cicei Lemon &「Kaleidoskull」
Highly reflective body with detachable crystalline skulls. Skulls shoot out powerful beams of light that reflect off of the skulls, like a disco ball of death.
>Rega Lemon &「Spring Heeled Jack」
wearable stand that jumps really fast. can cover an impressive amount of distance in one jump.
>>
>>47749417
I swear you've stolen like 3 of mine now. I'm doing this right!

>>47751521
I havent played overwatch but i'm going to go so fucking hard on this you have no idea.
>>
>>47751521

Alright, I'll go for name ideas first.

Tracer - [London Calling]

Reaper - [Slipknot]

Reinhardt - [Primo Victoria]

Widowmaker - [La Femme D'Argent]

Genji - [Metal Hand]

Hanzo - [Imagine Dragons]

Zenyatta - [The Other Way of Stopping]

Having issue with Roadhog, Mercy, Symmetra, Pharah, D.Va and Junkrat.
>>
>>47758479
>Roadhog
[Crushed By The Wheels]?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKmW0nj9xls

>Junkrat.
[Breaking The Law]?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPhPbTbjYM0
>>
File: 1st encounter starting locations.png (163KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1st encounter starting locations.png
163KB, 1600x1600px
>>47757479
>Party takes up defensive positions
>JoJo guards Kassuk
>Trevor commands「Malcolm」to not let anyone through the alleyway
>Trevor jumps in a dumpster
>Ted searches for objects to launch at opponents

>Cicei launches「Kaleidoskull」's skulls at the party
>「Malcolm」's orders do not require him to stop them, so he doesn't
>「Knife Fight」starts pulling out knives until it can't physically hold any more
>Rega and「Spring Heeled Jack」swooce over to the path on the right

>Ted and Neil take turns throwing shit at eachother while others get caught in the crossfire
>JoJo picks up one of「Kaleidoskull」's skulls to try and hit the Lemon brothers with its laser
>Kassuk healing as much as he can
>Rega randomly bounding at peoples faces at random intervals
>Trevor still hiding in dumpster

>Kassuk convinces Trevor and Ted to switch to a less dumb battle plan
>Trevor recalls「Malcolm」and gives him orders to "Kill the knife man"
>Ted and Kassuk attempt to chase down Rega
>JoJo follows「Malcolm」and starts towards Niel and Cicei
>Rega, Ted, and Kassuk duke it out for a while
>until Ted counter-punches Rega in the dick
>Rega eventually escapes more dick punching after a good bit of struggling

to be continued, yet again...
>>
What if we had Stands based on the Jaegers from Pacific Rim?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xjvIaYgOtw
>>
Gonna go through Billy Joel's discography, so here are some more Stands:

[Travelin' Prayer] is a Stand with a similar behavior to Yasuho's Paisley Park, following and helping people that are dear to the User. Appearing as a hollow ball of glass with a smiley face carved into one side, [Travelin' Prayer] floats behind the person they're protecting like an angel. It is very mobile (can spin quickly and dig into the ground or create small handles to carry a person) and has many uses (such as opening its top and storing rain or refracting sunlight to start a fire or warm wet objects). All in all, it's a Swiss army knife of a Stand, with the ability to change its shape. By putting [Travelin' Prayer] on your head, even non-Stand users can see Stands.
>>
>>47759409
At the same time Ted and Kassuk went to go punch Rega.
>JoJo and「Malcolm」move down the alleyway 「Kaleidoskull」and「Knife Fight」are firing down
>JoJo uses「Malcolm」as cover
>「Malcolm」gives no fucks
>「Malcolm」starts Hunting「Knife Fight」
>JoJo keeps「Kaleidoskull」busy
>Neil lures「Malcolm」into a trap laid by「Kaleidoskull」
>「Malcolm」gives no fucks
>Neil uses「Knife Fight」to throw waves of knives at「Malcolm」
>「Malcolm」gives no fucks, but JoJo gets hit in the crossfire
>Ted and Kassuk still hounding Rega
>Trevor still hiding in dumpster
>JoJo decides to end the fight between Neil and「Malcolm」
>doesn't go as planned
>pushes Neil towards「Malcolm」
>Impaling him on the chainsaw
>Cicei is mortified
>starts throwing as many skulls as he can at「Malcolm」
>Rega occasionally shows up to smack「Malcolm」in the face
>「Malcolm」gives no fucks
>JoJo and Ted are horrified at the events playing out before them
>Decide to allow the Lemon brothers to surrender in exchange for information
>Cicei immediately accepts
>Rega refuses adamantly
>Rega bounces away
>JoJo, Ted, and Cicei work together to get Neil off of「Malcolm」's chainsaw
>They succeed, but「Malcolm」is still trying to murder Neil
>JoJo uses「Glory Days」to body block Neil
>「Malcolm」rams chainsaw through「Glory Days」
>「Glory Days」manages to stop the chainsaw from ramming through him to hurt Neil using his bare hands
>JoJo keeps this up just long enough for the others to finally defeat「Malcolm」

to be continued... (one last time, I swear)
>>
>>47759990
[Piano Man] is a Mundane Stand that can access a pocket dimension. Appearing as a humanoid figure with a wooden tailcoat and long white keys making up its body, its fingers are black keys and out of its head are pipes. When [Piano Man] plays a melody, it whisks its audience away to a bar where time and space don't exist. In this world, only the bar exists and nothing they do will affect the real world. All entities that enter have their memory wiped for the duration of their stay, including the User of [Piano Man] themselves. This bar unburdens the audience of their worries, their problems, and their lives, allowing them to mingle and be free of their lives for a while.
>>
>>47760163
[Only The Good Die Young] is a punchghost Stand that uses bad karma to achieve immortality and power. Appearing as a humanoid figure made of beautifully stained glass (like you'd see in a church), it adds more years to the User's maximum age every time they sin.The user looks extremely youthful despite being hundreds (or maybe even thousands) of years old. The amount of knowledge that comes with that much experience is amazing and coupled with the power of the Stand makes for a good villain.

The Stand can also initiate a "deal with the devil". Should an individual accept joining ranks with the User, the Stand can create a bond with that person through a red string. The moment that that person dies, all of the bad karma they've accumulated since the beginning of the pact and even their Stand will transfer to the User of [OTGDY]. This person and their Stand will also be added to the mural. By the end of hundreds of years, [Only The Good Die Young] will display an entire legion of Stand Users that gave years of life and extreme power to the User.
>>
File: What A Beautiful Duwang.png (4MB, 2040x1360px) Image search: [Google]
What A Beautiful Duwang.png
4MB, 2040x1360px
>>47760065
>「Malcolm」is finally defeated
>JoJo and Cicei attempt to stabalize Neil
>Kassuk and Ted use their stands to get the healing teddy bear over to JoJo
>Rega still hounding the party
>Cicei begging him to stop
>boinging intensifies
>Kassuk and Trevor start running over to the rest of the group to aid in the healing
>JoJo and Ted covering them with ranged attacks
>Rega snatches Kassuk
>Rega bangs on wall where the broken door at the beginning was
>JoJo and Ted give chase
>another door similar to the one at the beginning shows up where Rega is knocking
>JoJo and Ted catch up
>JoJo throws the dumpster that Trevor was hiding in at Rega
>but not before Rega manages to get Kassuk into the door
>Rega knocked out cold
>Kassuk's stand vanishes from the plush toys
>Neil still thoroughly chainsawed
>Cicei interrogated for any information that could lead the party to the boss
>party ventures off to get their friend back and punch Donald Trump in the face
>>
>Page 11
>>
>>47763582
We need more circlejerk
>>
Would anyone be interested in making a /tg/ JoJo story? I know it would be extremely circlejerky and would seem like extreme fabric, but I feel like we could do a better job than the one set in the French Revolution.
>>
>>47764193
fanfic*
>>
>>47764193
My vote is for jojo in the hood
>>
>>47764125
Will you circle jerk with me anon?
>>
>>47764357
That's a great idea. Some anon from yesterday's /a/ JoJo thread suggested a blacksploitation JoJo story, but just a "hood" setting would work too. I imagine characters like Guess fitting perfectly in that slum kind of feel.

>>47765297
You don't even have to ask
>>
>>47764193
I'm down. Not like I have much time to dedicate to it, but I'll spit terrible ideas every so often.
>>
>>47766408
Who is Guess?
>>
File: latest.png (540KB, 436x515px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
540KB, 436x515px
>>47766860
I Guess her name is also Gwess
>>
>>47766957
Ayy i remember that bitch now.
>>
>>47751177
Maybe put the Emotion Empowerment stand power on an enemy, and tweak the power slightly it so that the positive emotion empowerment drains the happy person of their joy.

Or just make it so that the positive emotion empowerment effects everyone (friends, enemies, random bystanders, farm animals, etc,) in an area. So that as someone fighting the stand user starts to feel optimistic about getting the upper hand, the tables turn because the stand they're fighting got empowered.

As a means to power their stand have the user be a comedian, delightfully charming con man, Masseuse, club owner, prostitute if you want to go really blue, amusement park worker, philanthropist or anyone else that brings a lot of good feelings to people.

They'd be powerless against automatons, a very sad/angry person,
Could be interesting.
>Compliment the opponents outfit, the stand gets stronger.
>The stand user's opponent breaks up with his girlfriend, the stand is weak as a kitten because of her misery.
>in front of a crowd the user performs card tricks, cracks jokes, hands out flattery to the onlookers that have no idea a life and death stand battle is happening
>>
>>47767629
Thats actually a pretty good spin on it.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.