[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #888: City in the Sky Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 757
Thread images: 146

File: 1442013359136.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1442013359136.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47717634
>>
http://pastebin.com/vFu9eMhm

In progress Parenthood jump.
>>
File: uhfahv.jpg (142KB, 776x1006px) Image search: [Google]
uhfahv.jpg
142KB, 776x1006px
Show me you're failed Projects. Pic related my first time creating a new race.
>>
So for those of you that jumped Overlord, took 42nd Supreme Being, and have read the LN/Manga a question:

How did you deal with Albedo’s plan to eliminate all the other SB’s? Did you just assume that you were on her no-kill list because you stuck around? Did you end up letting Ainz know what she was planning?

What’d you do?
>>
In relation to my endgame of becoming Shub-Niggurath, I need advice.

How does one convince a xenomorph queen to follow you along for totally platonic shenanigans around the multiverse? Totally platonic. Totally.
>>
>>47728424
Your child gets all of your powers that are hereditary, unlike any child you might have outside this jump these powers are nerfed to 1/12 their strength.
>>
File: Folke.png (56KB, 522x637px) Image search: [Google]
Folke.png
56KB, 522x637px
Can we rebuild him, /jc/?

Do we have the technology?
>>
>>47728360
as it always has as it always shall be
>>
>>47728526
Fuck no.
>>
>>47728526
Point. That might have been a legacy note from the previous version, where they got ALL perks.

I meant that they START that way, but will grow with training and experience. I'll be adding that line. Better?
>>
>>47728548
And it cost 400 points to give them that much. . .
>>
>>47728526
I' not so much a xeophile that I'd die for it. Do braindead cloned work for chestburster fodder?
>>
>>47728526
Here's the new version, since I don't want to make an entire pastebin:

Jumper Jr. [Free/400] - Congratulations, Jumper, you're a parent! This child is biologically yours, whether through my power, a cloning chamber or...well, you know. They will inherit all hereditary traits you had before your journey and your Bodymod traits for free. If you spend 400, they will also inherit all hereditary traits (that is, anything that would normally be passed down through your lineage, not ALL your abilities). Though they will have none of the experience, training, or help that I usually shove into your head. That's YOUR job now, remember?

Better, I hope?
>>
>>47728526
It's so you don't have to deal with a full powered version infant. Like how do you plan to control an infant with the prototype virus.
>>
>>47728564
Again, voting fuck no.

>>47728560
Yeah, adding something that big in on a fluff pseudo vacation jump? C'mon man, there's no reason for that.
>>
File: Kon small.jpg (13KB, 150x240px) Image search: [Google]
Kon small.jpg
13KB, 150x240px
>>47728424
Flamio, my good hotman.
>>
>>47728565
>I'm not so much a xenophile that I'd die for it. Do braindead clones work for chestburster fodder?
I can't type for shit.
>>
>>47728507
Hmm, assuming you could speak her language, or hell, so long as she understands you theres a perk that could very well guarentee a totaly platonic relationship.
Perfect Communication Skills from Worm, to this day I will preach how good it is. It makes you "easily" comparable to Jack Slash and Yamada in terms of how good you are at manipulating others. Let it be known in canon Jack was good enough as to convince Scion to indulge his omnicidal tendencies and attempt to destroy the world, the fact that you can match that is pretty damn amazing

Have fun with your queen anon.
>>
>>47728580
Why does a glorified SoL jump give a companion that powerful and for that low of a price?
>>
>>47728507
Assuming it's sapient tell it that if it come with you it'll be able to start hives on countless other worlds and spread Xenomoprhs anywhere. If it's not drug/taser it into unconsciousness and take it with you as a pet. 3rd option is steal it's DNA and just make a clone.
>>
>>47728606
I'd have to look back at it, but I was aiming for biokinesis over everything else for obvious reasons. Maybe I can squeeze that in. Shit, might have to.
>>
>>47728625
You could get a companion exactly like that from another jump just by having a child. This one is just dedicated to raising said child and having a 'vacation' jump at once
>>
>>47728625
Why do you have to pay such a price to give your child the powers that any child of yours would have anyway?
>>
>>47728431
it turns out giving everyone a proper education is not the answer to rebuilding society in Mad Max, also if you're going to give the zeds in killing floor healing factor and self molecular manipulation make sure they are restored to sanity before hand, the order is very important!
>>
>>47728459
Where was that in the Light Novel? (i haven't read the manga, but I don't remember that)

Either way I'd have told her to knock it off or expect punishment
>>
>>47728710
That's why she's putting together the team she's putting together. I can't remember where it spells it out, but it's in there. The messed up thing is that Ainz wants to find other players, she knows this, but she's pissed that Naz got abandoned by the other SB's and wants Ainz to be the only one in charge.
>>
>>47728669
Actually, considering Biosculptor (panaceas power, I assume thats what your getting) is able to actually fuck with peoples minds, odds are by just touching the queen you could very well enslave it or make it love you and view you as its god/king.
I mean Panacea wasn't good with her power, she constantly strayed away from messing with heads, and even then she inflicted permanent damage to Glory Girl's mind from what I could tell.
Even after all that happened Glory Girl loved Panacea because of what the fucking girl did to her head.
If you actually practiced with it, you could very well enslave the queen as a pet.
>>
>>47728459
I'm only up to volume 4 so that hasn't happened yet, but it looks to me like you're assuming that the plot will stay the same even with a second SB in Nazarik from the start.
I find that highly unlikely.

As for the jump i didn't have enough points for 42nd supreme being because i wanted Realm of Heroes, Level Hundred, the full Magic Caster line and the Ring of Elru.
Also local gets you 3 free innate talents as a magic caster elf with summoning specialty (and also lets you import 8 companions for 350cp instead of 1400), so no player for me.

I did take the Rival Guild drawback though. Then i proceeded to murder both Ainz and the rival guild to take their epic loot and world items for myself.
Seriously, that's a whole lot of stuff assuming you can deal with the danger level (which you should if you didn't take powerless).
>>
>>47728580
Looks good to me.
>>
>>47728431
another time I thought hey I have a Greater Daemon of Necoho in a stick, why don't I hook the stick up to some Mantra collectors and make something that actively drains belief for when I need to fight those kinds of gods? It did not end well, I actually wound up making a hole in the weave.
>>
>>47728792
>murder Ainz
Why?

He's the least douchey anime / LN character I've seen in years.
>>
>>47728811
He slaughters thousands of people and just laughs amused at the particularly well executed spell he used to do it.
>>
>>47728781

Are you sure your not getting Glory Girl and Panacea mixed up with the 'character loved character because of that the fucking girl did to her head'?

Glory Girl did have a 'Love me or fear my aura' after all.
>>
>>47728833
Yeah, but they were gonna die anyway. Ainz is a good dude.
>>
>>47728781
One could argue shard interference on Amy's part, it's getting bored with her, kind of like what Leet is dealing with. But, yeah, xenos don't feel love as such so maybe I could whip something up. What does it say about me that even with my elder god endgame I never actually thought about that?
>>
>>47728836
No, later in the story Panacea fucks with Glory Girls head accidently.

I know Panacea was the initial victim of the "This girls powers fucked with my head"
But after Panacea goes to the birdcage, Yamada talks to Glory Girl in a session, and Glory Girls obviously super fucked in the brain, and is asking to see panacea and that she loves her.
>>
>>47728431
create a pure Irrigo morphsuit, that way no one remember you're there and you can do whatever you want, what could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>47728833
When does he do that? Outside of when he's being attacked, that is.
>>
>>47728862
Glory Girl also ends up being described as looking very similar to Eden's remains. Coincidence?
>>
>>47728862
Wasn't Glory Girl a slab of flesh with human-like bits sticking out at that point in time? I distinctly recall a point being made about how the only part of herself she can really make use of is one of her eyes.
>>
>>47728833
It's not like the other kingdoms are any better.
>>
>>47728459
>How did you deal with Albedo’s plan to eliminate all the other SB’s?

Well, probably just take a leave ton investigate and save dragon-loli from the beastmen.

I mean it cant be so catastrophic rigth?.. Rigth?
>>
File: 1464613085295.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464613085295.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>47728869
End of Volume 9 I believe. He wipes out tens of thousands of peasants who were drafted into the army with a single spell.
>>
>>47728431
In Resident Evil I was working on finding a way to bestow super human abilities to people a create a master race...there were some setbacks. Failed attempts caused autoimmune responses at best and for worst super powered psychotic mutants that can regenerate from headshots.

Thankfully the world has plenty of napalm and we only had to fire bomb one city and surrounding countryside.

But hey, trial number C-13 was a success!
>>
>>47728869
He decides to help the empire that frequently invades the country Naz first appears in, he kills the kingdom's entire army (mostly conscripted peasants) in a particularly cruel manner.
>>
>>47728424
>>47728580
...I'm not understanding why hereditary traits should be paid for?

I mean, as >>47728670 says, just having a child normally gives all the hereditary stuff...? Why is there a price on stuff they should auto-get?
>>
A version to stop the whole 'do we still have our powers/warehouse' stuff.

Otherwise just the same as last time.

Still should be workable as a first part.
>>
>>47728858
All it says is that you don't like weird aliens that will be hard to cart around and have behave. Perhaps, if your interested....
you know that magatama perk in SMT? Pick it up. Get "This Is In Fact My Final Form" from SAO so that you can use your alt forms powers in your base human form. And use Magatama to give it to your Alien Queen. Then make her a new body and do god knows what to change what she's spliced with or something. You'll have a human formed Alien waifu that can still use her Queen powers as a human. Easy to cart around, easier to love
>>
File: Calcium_gud_4_animu.jpg (19KB, 325x241px) Image search: [Google]
Calcium_gud_4_animu.jpg
19KB, 325x241px
>>47728833
It was war. Really what did any soldier expected?

And is not like they went on rage against each other, the kindoms virtually have the wars scheduled.

Other than that he's pretty cool.

Ainz Did Nothing Wrong.
>>
>>47728942
My train of thought mostly had to do with the fact there's several perks in existence that make ALL the Jumper's stuff hereditary. And if you were taking this jump, you probably don't have companion progeny already.

That said, this was a leap in judgment on my part, and I'm trying to think of a better way to handle this. It might not be part of the equation, but a drawback involving out-of-control powers, especially around puberty, will be an option.

If anyone has solutions, I'm all ears while it's on the drawing board.
>>
>>47728946
Wolfio my good Catman.
>>
>>47728811
He kills and tortures lots of people and allows his subordinates to do the same?
The Lizardmen are only the tip of the Iceberg here.
Demiurge is skinning people alive for scroll materials (bipedal sheep my ass).
Shalltear may have restricted herself to criminals and those theocracy guys who attacked her so far, but she's a city-wide massacre waiting to happen.
EVERY single one of his minions regards anyone not of Nazarik as trash to be killed, tortured or exploited at will.
Any "good" he has done isn't worth shit because it's all part of a scheme to fly under the radar and gain intelligence - he hasn't really done anything out of altruism.
He's basically a stereotypical evil lich, and those are for killing.

He also has lots of cool stuff that i want. The fact that he's an acceptable target means i destroy him in the process of getting it.

>>47728880
That's not really an excuse. The theocracy are basically nazis. The empire is a thriving market for slavery. The kingdom is basically a hair's breath from civil war.
Nearly everyone in power needs to be eliminated. I'm not going easy on the natives, and i certainly won't do it for Ainz just because he's the protagonist.
>>
>>47728431
Defending the F.O.B.
My companions ran around like headless chickens, trying to stop mercs from stealing their stuff.
They even took all the Jumpmas presents right out from under Trent as he was sleeping. Straight up grinch mode.
He was so excited to be the Jumpmas tree, too.

We did catch a couple of them, though.
We found them in Bud's room, where they were preoccupied with the naughty mags he had borro-stolen from Uncle Dante.

I was out trying to hunt down the most dangerous prey...
Memes.
>>
File: nazarekt.jpg (249KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nazarekt.jpg
249KB, 1280x720px
>>47728931
>He decides to help the empire that frequently invades the country Naz first appears in,
Naz doesn't owe any allegiances outside of what Ainz says, though, right?

>he kills the kingdom's entire army (mostly conscripted peasants) in a particularly cruel manner.
Necromancy isn't known for being a humane weapon. Not really his fault, though. They marched and he fought back with what he had.
>>
File: Kon flip.gif (150KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Kon flip.gif
150KB, 300x168px
>>47728946
Flamio, my good hotman.

>>47729005
Where did my picture go?
GODDAMN MERCS!
>>
>>47728972
What perks make all of our stuff hereditary? I have never seen such an option.
>>
>>47729000
Hmm, you could just stars and stones him. Then he won't be bound to do whatever it is his skeletal race would do. If I'm correct, I believe that the only reason Ainz is like is because he chose the skeletal class, so he's kinda influenced to be just that.
>>
>>47728424
Should come with an option to allow one of your companions to be the other parent as well. (Or even more, for freaky "Gilgamesh is 2/3rds god, 1/3 mortal" stuff.)
>>
>>47729000
>Lizardmen
tribal savages, joining Nazarick is probably the best thing to happen to him
>Demiurge
gotta get scrolls somehow, and besides they're probably not even strictly sentient anymore
>EVERY single one of his minions regards anyone not of Nazarik as trash to be killed, tortured or exploited at will.
That's because, looking at it honestly, they are. When you remove the bias of being a human yourself, the rest of the New World are less than bacteria when compared to the floor guardians and Ainz
>Any "good" he has done isn't worth shit because it's all part of a scheme to fly under the radar and gain intelligence - he hasn't really done anything out of altruism.
Altruism is a mental disorder, it's only natural to look out for yourself.
>>
>>47728972
>My train of thought mostly had to do with the fact there's several perks in existence that make ALL the Jumper's stuff hereditary.
That's my issue with it. It hands out a companion that'll easily scale in power to yours as its beyond simple to make all your perks and powers genetic and hereditary.

It's a fun comedy jump that's turned into something else for whatever reason.
>>
>>47729038
Heredity from Discworld comes to mind and there's definitely others, though I wish I actually kept a damn list of them.

>>47729057
That is definitely on the table. There will be a 'nannies' option for non-parent companions, too.
>>
>>47729018
The army is mostly conscripted peasants. They don't have a choice.
And shooting a magical nuke at someone isn't excusable with "it was all i had, really".
Not to mention that he actually enjoys it.

>>47729046
I don't think so, and even if that's the case the point is moot because all his NPCs and other Nazarick denizens are textbook Chaotic Evil and quite willing to work around or outright ignore his orders.
They need to die.
>>
>>47729078
Doesn't 9 to 5 already give you a companion like that, only they have all your powers at 1.5x strength?
>>
>>47728531
He's dead, Jim.
>>
>>47728972
There are perks like that? Huh, apparently I missed something.

Still see no reason for a price on hereditary stuff through. Since there's literally no reason not to just have a kid somewhere else for free, if you're just going in for a companion with all your powers with some hereditary perk abuse like that,

Drawback sounds hilarious through.
>>
>>47728946
Coolio, my good coldman.

But seriously, what are the chances we'll get our own version of Hircine's Hunt? I wanna freeze my balls off in Mortrag Glacier at least once but I can't justify that detour in the main TES jumps.
>>
>>47729102
Well, they're Evil but where they are with respect to Law and Chaos is open for debate.

I think that's the most interesting thing in the series. People root for Ainz because he's the protagonist, but he's a villain protagonist. Leave aside his amusing inner monologues and his OMG I'm a gamer in a game world bits and you've just got a litch with really powerful followers and equally powerful items.

Its neat because it shows how evil characters can be likeable in how they related to one another.
>>
>>47728946
>For +200 CP you may double the number of werewolves following you. You may take this as many times as you wish.

Take drawback 15 times.
Chased by over thirty thousand werewolves.
Use gifts to run into nearest village.
Keep running from village to village and city to city.
Devastate the country with army of werewolves until i can get my powers back
Eliminate the canine horde
Become saviour of the realm

name one reason this isnt genius.
>>
>>47729163
werewolves are scary
>>
>>47729163
>implying you can outrun 30000 werewolves
Anon, you won't be behind seven proxies. Memes will not save you.

Although I applaud your plan for its creativity.
>>
>>47729089
Just saying, Heredity is very much limited. It does not make all your stuff inheritable, just stuff from one Jump and even that only at a greatly reduced (I think I said a quarter?) strength.
>>
>>47729156
Yeah, it's neat as a LN. A story.
In-jump? I'd kick his teeth in even without the promise of loot, because there the suffering they cause is real.
>>
>>47729139
>>47729195
Noted. After some deliberation, while there's nothing stopping you from having a child normally and have them gain hereditary traits the old-fashioned way (or however an individual jumper rules it), the point of this jump is both a vacation and an environment to raise them in. Plus there will be an option to companion them.

So logically, I think a price makes sense, but it will be cheaper. Like, 200 cheaper. Free if taken with an Out of Control drawback, which would be a logical consequences. If anyone objects, I'd like some suggestions with them. If not, that's what I'll be going with.
>>
>>47729163
>not taking it 33 times
>not being one of two humans in a world with billions of werewolves
>not playing Tamriel: I Am Legend
Get on my level, pleb.
>>
>>47728972
If they're you're kid hereditary stuff should be hereditary don't worry about people breaking it because they can break anywhere else anyway if they have. focus on raising the kid that mix of irritation and utter attachment, along with an Eldrich horror that has avoided having kids suddenly having spawned and having no idea wtf to do. Also I can just see my jumper at a PTA meeting looking at the teacher trying to figure out what the kid did wrong after centuries of adventuring.
>>
>>47729163
>Take the drawback 100 times.
>The nonillion werewolves instantly collapse into a black hole, destroying the world.
>That'll teach Hircine to mess with a jumper.
>>
Can someone name a decent jump for good utility abilities? Namely shapeshifting for changing things up now and then. Points for genderswapping is ass.
>>
>>47729260
All children can be companioned for free, no matter their power level. It is left to each person's choice if they want.
>>
>>47729000
>He kills and tortures lots of people and allows his subordinates to do the same?
They were made by a guild RPing as extreme evil. Besides, no one told Ainz anything. Demiurge said it was from animal. Tbh, Ainz is kinda dense trusting a literal devil.

>The Lizardmen are only the tip of the Iceberg here.
They were a bunch of random tribes that had no concept of farming. Now they are getting uplifted by Nazrick

>Shalltear may have restricted herself to criminals and those theocracy guys who attacked her so far, but she's a city-wide massacre waiting to happen.
Any powerful enough character is. Remeber Crona?

>EVERY single one of his minions regards anyone not of Nazarik as trash to be killed, tortured or exploited at will.
Never dended the minions. At all. Nspecially Neuronist.

>Any "good" he has done isn't worth shit because it's all part of a scheme to fly under the radar and gain intelligence - he hasn't really done anything out of altruism.
But he still did good rigth? And besides, he couldnt be altruist because then he would have to explain the spawns of evil incarnate he and his buds made why are they doing it. He doesnt want to stretch "absolute loyalty".

>He's basically a stereotypical evil lich, and those are for killing.
He's not rising an evil army of undead to kill the realm.
He's not playng hero because fuck that, i dont do it either.
He just got dropped there and is trying to survive with Satan planing his plans around what satan thinks are Ainz plans and still not ending up in the maddeningly boring "litch in the wasteland" situation.
>>
>>47729250
You wont care because Evil Tolerance in free Anon...
>>
File: page01.jpg (301KB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
page01.jpg
301KB, 1920x2160px
Neverwinter Nights: A Slight Return

Neverwinter Nights 2
Drop-In
27 years old
Tiefling 50
Skilled Individual
Charismatic 150
Montage 450
Arcane Pact 850
Wallet
Adventurers Gear 900
A Dreadful Case of Protagonism
Double Down
Choo Choo, Motherfucker 700

Sequel:

Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer

Eater of Spirits 1300
Spirit Eater 1000

Sequel 2 Electric Boogaloo:

Shadows of the Undrentide
Bonus Objective: This is a Jecking!

Okay so I'd like NWNanon to tell me if this is legal if he's about. Occurred to me that it was a shame to be a spirit eater if I was going through the standard plot of NWN2 but I'm not going to not do the standard plot as I want to bro it up with Khelgar and save Neeshka from those damn guardsmen. Plus it's just a really funny image to me the idea of them going for her because she's a Tiefling only for a really massive scary Tiefling to turn up.

Then I saw the Sequel option which seems to allow for transference of CP/drawbacks so I realised that if I can save 300 CP from the total allocation in NWN2 I can use it in MotB to pick up Spirit Eater there thus tieing it all up in a nice little package.

Then what with the Undrentide talk last thread I decided I really want an Undrentide so I'll stick that in as well.

Not sure if you're allowed all this stuff but if you are GOAT jump. If not I'm very disappointed in you NWNanon. Oh NWNanon, I could never stay mad at you.

Either way I'm willing to image this jump if you like. I actually started a NWN2 jump before this one was a thing but this does it better than mine did (in part due to a clunky design and in part due to very little work or thought having gone into my WIP) and I could probably use some of the stuff I already got for imaging that. Pic was how the first page was going to be laid out although I'd probably make it purple rather than yellow as per NWN1.

TL;DR: Let me know if the build is legal and if you'd like the jump imaged.
>>
>>47729335
>Tolerating evil
>Ever.
>>
>>47729284
>buy the Dibella blessing perk 200 times
>be so fucking pretty the universe MUST exist
>become the stabilizing force the allows the lycanthropic singularity stave off collapse
>laugh as Sheogorath gives you a slow clap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OSMqSPmfVA
>>
>>47729291
Venture Bros is really good for shapeshifting.
>>
>>47729345
It's a requirement for 42d Supreme Being
>>
>>47729345
How do you have time to post on 4chan if you never tolerate evil? go right the wrongs of the world.
>>
File: miko_miyazaki.gif (11KB, 183x199px) Image search: [Google]
miko_miyazaki.gif
11KB, 183x199px
>>47729345
>not knowing when to fight your battles
>not knowing when to ignore the lesser evil so that greater evils may be defeated

Do you want smitebots? That's how you get smitebots. Pic related.
>>
>>47729291
Gravity Falls.
>>
>>47729291
Jurassic park has a decent genderswap perk. I took Envy from FMA early for shapeshifting but there are probably better sources. For generic utility I really like Red Dwarf, especially the anti-boredom perk it offers.
>>
>>47729376
Not to mention makes you not care about the evil of the npc around there.
>>
>>47729335
That perk is not JUSTICE Anon

N O T

J U S T I C E
>>
>>47729345
Just because you can tolerate it, doesn't mean you are not allowed to take steps to reduce it. As the 42nd supreme being, especially with out of jump solutions, you are in a great position to reduce the amount of suffering Nazarick causes, even if that is just through diplomacy.
>>
>>47729420
You're in a great position to set up a just, if harsh, authoritarian empire. The surrounding kingdoms are fucking retarded, so providing a stable alternative to that will benefit the citizenry.
>>
>>47729450
My jump exactly
>>
>>47728424
Maybe a +0 drawback where it's a companion's kid you're helping them raise? Two of my companions are a couple who can't have kids.
>>
>>47729420
How True.

It would be rather easy indeed to simply throw the slaving bandits and other of the many scum to those in Nazarick instead of having a situation like....oh I do not know.

How about like Demiurge going to the capital to attack and kidnap the people there? That was...a fuck up, as in...fuckity fuck.
>>
>>47728459
I was incredibly supportive of her and also carried talismans that let me make myself immune to her spells on command, never actually needed them. Spent a lot of time trying to convince Momonga to spend more time with her.
>>
>>47729475
Demiurge might be the one Floor Guardian you'd need to just get rid of. His loyalty is the most questionable.
>>
>>47729464
There will be companion import shenanigans of that nature, though I'm still working on perks.

Anyhow, on the topic of heredity:

Jumper Jr. [Free/200] - Congratulations, Jumper, you're a parent! This child is biologically yours, whether through my power, a cloning chamber or...well, you know. They will inherit all hereditary traits you had before your journey and your Bodymod traits for free. If you spend 200, they will also inherit all hereditary traits (that is, anything that would normally be passed down through your lineage, not ALL your abilities). Though they will have none of the experience, training, or help that I usually shove into your head. That's YOUR job now, remember? They'll come with a natural talent for their abilities, at least, so it won't be too hard...though you CAN give them those traits for free if you take 'Out of Control' for no points.

This was the best compromise I could come up with. I'm going to focus on the rest of the jump before revisiting this if there's still problems.
>>
>>47729260
How about just having that as the price for them actually being your true born child with all the benefits that would entail?
>>
>>47729501
Nonsense!

He´s loyal as Fuck!

But he´s also evil.

As FUCK

And a Demon.

Dont put him in charge of anything you cannot supervise...
>>
Are there any perks to stop people from using your blood or body parts against you with sympathetic magic?
>>
>>47729622
there is a trick to that, don't have a body. AI and ghost forms are handy.
>>
>>47729622
Potentially No Sell from Tsukihime and Drain No from Young Justice.

>>47729594
>Dont put him in charge of anything you cannot supervise...
If that isn't the worst thing you can say about a subordinate, it's a monster of a contender for the title.

Plus, the other Floor Guardians aren't as shifty as he is so as the weak link I'd have no issues getting rid of him.
>>
>>47729649

Wouldn't the AI version just require that they use a copy of your programing code for the sympathetic magic?
>>
>>47729509
Meh, I'm fine with it I guess. I still see no reason for the price, and it seems weird to have two different options for this... (did Jump-Chan freeze my kid cloned from Body Mod, before I changed my genetics millenia ago? Wha?)

But I'm fine with this, I guess.

Hoping the 'Out of Control' drawback starts at puberty for thematic reasons.

Anyway, you're gonna need some teaching perks, stuff to draw out their potential. Which is good with that whole background based on it, I guess...?

Probably something related to making them feel safe, and actually keeping them safe too? And a cooking perk, for the authenthic 'made by Jumper-mom' flavor.

...Also, if you don't include a 'Multiverse's Best Mom/Dad' mug with the items, I'm going to be disappointed in you. Just a bit through, because I love this jump's idea.
>>
>>47729668
then they have you already and your as boned as you would be if you were imprisoned by them
>>
So apparently this is a thing: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/10/harry-potter-and-the-cursed-child-spoilers-here-s-the-plot-of-the-play.html
Highlights include Draco possibly getting cucked by Voldemort, excessive use of time travel, and Rowling forgetting how time travel works in Harry Potter. It seriously reads like a low quality fanfic.
>>
>>47729692
+0 drawback?
>>
>>47728946
So how dangerous are werewolves? And in relation how much stronger are werebears & daedroth?
>>
>>47729692
It WAS a low quality fanfic.

How did you think 50 shades happened?
>>
File: wtfpooh.jpg (6KB, 263x191px) Image search: [Google]
wtfpooh.jpg
6KB, 263x191px
>>47729692
Fucking Rowling how does she work?
>>
>>47729729
Werewolves=Harry potter's uncle but a bit more swole.
Werebear=two to three times more mass.
Daedroth=Deathclaw.
>>
>>47729692
Rowling didn't write it, it's noted to be based on something she the playwright, and the director wrote together, but the play itself is not her creation. It's more like sanctioned fanfiction.
>>
>>47729746
Last I checked 50 Shades wasn't written by Stephanie Meyers or however you spell her name.
>>
File: OH MY GOD.gif (3MB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
OH MY GOD.gif
3MB, 498x280px
>>47729746
>>
>>47729789
monkeys with typewriters, HP was just pure luck making an interesting setting
>>
>>47729692
It tried to read it, now my brain hurts. Did Rowling start drinking while writing? I mean, damn.

>>47729809
Oh, that makes a little more sense.
>>
>>47729811
Are you defending twilight? because it sounds like you are.
>>
>>47729857
Twilight is shit, I'm just saying 50 Shades isn't a good parallel since it wasn't made in collaboration with the original author.
>>
>>47729857
Stephanie wrote an original book, 50 Shades is literally a fanfic with the serial numbers filed off. Big fucking difference, quality of her writing aside.
>>
>>47729811
No but it started out as a 50 Shades fanfic.

>>47729846
I like to think this is her way of sending the Paperazzi away. They always hound her, so maybe if she just does a string of horrible things they'll leave her and her billions alone.
>>
>>47729830
Rowling was dirt poor and having a horrible time in her life when she wrote the series, and stress and depression is noted to cause people to actually be better at nearly all artistic pursuits. She's currently filthy rich, so if her writing skill is related to the conditions she's living in, it would make sense that she's lost her touch.
>>
>>47729857
Such accusations shouldn't be thrown around carelessly.
>>
>>47729857
Twilight is actually pretty good, it just gets a lot of flack because it somehow became a meme to hate it.
>>
>>47729789
Is bait.

The entire series post-deathly hallows is bait to stay relevant.

Rowling doesnt want the thing to pass away so she just greenlights stuff to get people's attention.

Remember black hermione? i barely do, so i guess is time for another controversy.
>>
>>47729622
That boy best be a lefty.
One handing a sawed off is a bitch and a half.
>>
>>47729921
No. No it's about as horrible as people make it out to be. Though I'll admit that it attracts meme!hate as well.
>>
>>47729921
get out steph... ¬¬
>>
>>47729891
Ooooooooohhhhh... *lowers pitchfork embarrasedly* I resolved to ignore anything about hp that I dislike outside the books films after it got dumb.
>>
>>47729921
No it isn't, it is mediocre and the meme of hate made it out to be a spawn of satan. Being better than the internet says it is does not make it anything resembling good.
>>
>>47729921
>Twilight is actually pretty good
As someone who read it, no, no it's not. The pace and flow isn't horrible, there isn't anything actually wrong with the structure of the writing, but the story itself is trash.
>>
>>47729921
Have you actually read it? It's shit. If you took a shot every time she described Edward having a statuesque form you wouldn't be drunk. You'd be dead from alcohol poisoning.
>>
>>47729984
I hope the new movie doesn't suck or if it does suck it at least has the decency to kill any future maimings of the setting
>>
>>47729921
It lacks any romantic or dramatic tension the mains are unlikable little twats and it fails to be even internally consistent without factoring Meyer talking outside the story. it is godawful.
>>
>>47729260
I think it would be better to go with everything being considered heriditary that's not knowledge.

For example, knowing how to build weapons or enchant wouldn't be passed on, but powers would, like what you get in City of Heroes. To cover the learned skills, just have the kid have insane amounts of potential.

Skills vs. Powers.

Also (probably going to get shit for this) you could make more expensive kid purchases for a more powerful share of powers, (probably capping at half or a fourth) and have the max cap take 1600cp or whatever equivalent.
>>
>>47729921
I can honestly say that I have read fanfiction that is head and shoulders above that series. It's not the second coming of satan, as people have pointed out, and it got people to read who might not otherwise, so that's good, but on balance its pretty shitty.
>>
Anyone else never pick anything other than drop in? I realized it around my 12th jump and just kept doing it afterwards.
>>
>>47730114
>(probably going to get shit for this)
Yes, yes you are. It's a light vacation jump, not a Build A Supercompanion jump.

Your idea brings nothing to the table.
>>
>>47729941
He's a vampire, and has superhuman strength and precision to compensate.
>>
>>47730114
I would rather not have my kids get my powers, I have other ways of giving them whatever powers I think they need
>>
>>47730153
Nah.

I like taking on new identities, having new memories and the sort of implicit knowledge of a setting that someone who lives there would have.

Then again, I don't like myself very much.
>>
>>47730114
Why pay 1600 for something you can get an infinite amount of for free?
>>
>>47730092
The trailers look pretty decent so far and reading the backstory is interesting. The history she gives for magic in America was surprising and I think shows potential for a good story.

The only thing I don't like so far is the American term for muggles, "No-Mag". Doesn't sound right to me when used in a sentence.
>>
>>47730179
Precision isn't really a thing with a shotgun that sawed off. The strength will help him tons, though.
>>
>>47730153
Only in jumps where I absolutely have to to make my build work, like Overlord or X-Men
>>
>>47730153

Generally I have an order of questions when picking an origin
1) What is the most thematically interesting/appropriate
2) Does any of them have non-redundant crafting perks
3) What looks cool?

Basically Story first, cool powers third.
>>
>>47730200
She should have gone with Normies :v
>>
>>47730242
>Basically Story first, cool powers third.
This. Always this.
>>
>>47730153
On those i actually want the powers, like SMT, X-Men, Overord, Lovecraft...
>>
>>47730242
what is second?
>>
>>47730254
>normies
>>
>>47730277
Being a weird shopkeeper with even weirder wares
>>
>>47730153
I'm the opposite, after +200 jumps I can count the number of times I chose Drop-In on one hand.

Part of it is for the perks but I like playing along with the story and playing the part. Where's the fun in solving all the problems in five minutes and then hanging around for 10 years?
>>
File: 1463441725061.jpg (915KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1463441725061.jpg
915KB, 1000x1000px
>>47730277
You know. . .
>>
>>47730282
American magic buildings have a Normie alarm in case one of them wanders inside. it goes:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>47730313
Huge tracts of land?
>>
>>47730153
I have several chains but in general when choosing a background

1) Theme
2) Story relevant perks
3) Anything else
>>
>>47730288
Harvesting the remains to fuel the evolution of your ever evolving brood of monstrous children?
>>
>>47730313
Big fat animu tats?
>>
File: 1461528977931.jpg (236KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1461528977931.jpg
236KB, 800x1000px
>>47730330
Yes.
>>
File: you don't wanna know, lien-da.png (398KB, 443x497px) Image search: [Google]
you don't wanna know, lien-da.png
398KB, 443x497px
>>47730313
What is happening?
>>
>>47730153
I mostly go anything but Drop-In, unless I really want Drop-In perks or no memories/history in the place.

Went drop-in 50 times out of a bit more that 400 jumps.
>>
>>47730354
You got it, friend.

>>47730368
Freedom. Freedom is happening.
>>
>>47730343
Greeting new name fag. Hope you survive that critical period of rage long enough to get supporters for your writfagging/jumpmaking/perk combo science reports.
>>
>>47730387
>Tfw I took Iowa as a companion.
>>
>>47730407
You chose wisely.
>>
File: mai.gif (69KB, 291x320px) Image search: [Google]
mai.gif
69KB, 291x320px
>>47730313
>>47730358
Looking forward to someone making a KoF jump?
>>
File: fef.jpg (210KB, 600x638px) Image search: [Google]
fef.jpg
210KB, 600x638px
>>47730387
What's a guy supposed to do in KanColle if he's taken?

There's perks there I legitimately want, but there's obviously a few strings attached.
>>
File: litchporn.jpg (307KB, 1024x791px) Image search: [Google]
litchporn.jpg
307KB, 1024x791px
>>47730494
Yes.

C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!
>>
>>47730515
>What's a guy supposed to do in KanColle if he's taken?
Learn harem management, preferably quickly.
>>
>>47730395
I won't. Did you know the Jurassic Park jump is fucking tits? 'Cause it is.
>>
>>47730515
be a prince and lead your people to victory over the cannibal Nazis obviously.
>>
>>47730515
To master the waifu, you must first become the waifu, padawan.
>>
>>47730581
But then you would be shit.
>>
File: 1447106410442.png (664KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
1447106410442.png
664KB, 600x850px
>>47729156
I think people mostly like him for his ability to bluff.

>>47729250
Why blame Ainz for his situation so much? He spends more of the first 6 volumes in fear of something crazy player coming to kill him and his whole guild. He tries to do everything secretly and he is attacked by an powerful ingame item, fueling his fears even more.

Just be being there as a 42nd being should be enough for him not to do so many genocidal actions.

And he actually cares about people and tries that everyone that he rules gives a good life, human people included. He just can't stand his friends' creations being hurt.

>>47729661
>>47729501
>Getting rid of one the most loyal subordinates.

You know, the guy is a demon, but he is actually the third or fourth most loyal person in the Tomb, and the one that would follow your orders without question and don't try to go around finding loopholes. He just does the things that he does because he believes Ainz to be omniscient and not stopping him means that he approves what he does which Ainz kinda does, since most of his stuff report great benefits to the Tomb while safeguarding the secrecy that Ainz wanted at first

Just by ordering him to not to that, it should be enough. These guys are willing to killing themselves to keep any of their creators happy.And willing to go against their usual morals too. Sebas, a Lawful Good Monk was willing to kill his waifu and genocide kingdoms just to keep Ainz happy, even if he was doing that not to escape execution, but just to keep him fucking happy.
>>
>>47729692
Fucking seriously? Disgusting.
>>
>>47728459
By acting as a big brother figure to her and actually being tankier enough that any stuff that she could use against me would be useless. Yes, I carried around me a WCI that I stole from the Rival guild just to prevent her to use any against me.

And also a little mind control from the Relationship Manipulation power. But just a little. At this point the supernatural charisma and social skills that I posses are practically the same as mind control, so there are times that I just skip the good talk and be done with it.
>>
>>47730700
Don't get your nose out of joint about it.
>>
>>47730728
I wonder if there are any ways to make jumper level charisma seem natural, it seems to me that anyone looking in from the outside would be able to see jumper charm for the pseudo mind control that it is.
>>
>>47730153
I've only taken a two origins that weren't.
>>
>>47730737
Jesus, I'm reading that article. This is literally EVERY FUCKING FANFICTION CLICHE except mpreg and the villain turning good and marrying the hero after her defeat. We've got time travel, we've got alternate dimensions, we've got Voldemort babies, we've got a mary sue named Delphie who is said Voldebaby, and the only reason anyone even cared about this play was that they cast Hermoine as a black woman instead of a white one, otherwise there would have been literally nobody giving two shits about this steaming pile of a play.
>>
>>47730776
Eh, you can control how manipulative and charming you are in real life, I see no reason why a jumper couldn't do the same. There's a few perks out there too that help you dial in your perks and powers to the level you want and no higher.
>>
>>47730156
>>47730191
It's a jumper-raises-their-kid-jump. If you want to pick a kid that gets 1/12 or none of your power, go for it. (and would cost less points) I just think it'd be a better way to balance the 'i can do this anyways but it's all based on personal wank' against the having it in there at all. I'd recommend
400 = 1/12
600 = 1/6
1200 = 1/4
1600+drawback = 1/2

Just a suggestion Heavens might like.
>>
>>47730797
Are they doing that cliche dump on purpose? I mean, are they going for an ironic spin on things? That's kinda what it sounds like from your description.
>>
>>47730776
I assume that you can control how much you want to persuade and how much charming you want to be.

You wouldn't be a 'master manipulator' if you couldn't do that.
>>
>>47730806
They already said that the 1/12 was meant to represent that the kid's powers were undeveloped and untrained, the most recent version doesn't have the 1/12 limit
See>>47728580
>>
>>47730823
No. That sort of shit is just the sign of a bad writer. There are any number of ways they could have done things differently, but instead they are pandering to the lowest denominator to try and get people into those seats. Rowling knows it. Why else would she have asked people not to spoil the plot, if the plot wasn't total shit?
>>
File: makes a man take things over.jpg (101KB, 400x435px) Image search: [Google]
makes a man take things over.jpg
101KB, 400x435px
Blame!

Engineer
Free Pick - Technomad Shelter
Technological Expert
Malleable Form 100
Resilience 300
Pursuer 700
Dead Aim 900
Limit Off 1100
Cave 8 Researcher 1300
AI Hegemony 1400
Gravity Well 1500
Spatial Warp 1600
Governing Agency 1800
Reimplimentation 1900
Dummy Cell
The Star 1800
The Lovers 1700
The Empress 1600
Making New Friends 1500
Benevolent Infection 1300
Friendly Fire 1000

Took fucking forever to actually write a build for this.

Another of those 'not sure if this is legal' style things. Most of my CP went on the vocation style perks which (if I have it right) are discounted for their background across the board (i.e. the locked tiers and the prerequisites) and then you can buy others at full cost.

Bought all the Cave 8 Researcher options at discount.

Reimplimentation and Governing Agency which resurrects your minions if they die once. That's rickidiculous.

Also bought Pursuer as well as Limit Off (a nuts final stand style thing) and Dead Aim which doubles range and increases power of any ranged attack. Lots of mad power being thrown about here.

Unfortunately I have to seriously pay for it.

Took 3 plot hooks that sound ominous and I don't entirely understand. Making New Friends which means everyone loves me but hates each other and my new friends all follow me around, Friendly Fire that means my friends... shoot me a lot and Benevolent Infection which means some monsters go all Jehovah's Witness on everyone and start knocking on doors and trying to convert people.

This is probably going to be one where I decide after a certain amount of time of stumbling around and getting parts of my body shot off by well meaning simpleton monsters (thank god I spec for obscene durability and regen most of the time).

Actually this might be too much to deal with.

Shut it down.

Probably blowing the place up.
>>
>>47730515
Daughters, man.
Also, Dodgeball has a perk for nipping unwanted romance in the bud.
>>
>>47730849
Oh.

Thanks anon. I'm blind, apparently.
>>
>>47730906
>Probably blowing the place up.
hahahahaha good luck with that
>>
>>47730908
It also has a perk that adds you to the "strike zone" of anyone you are attracted to, it is one of the most powerful romance perks out there.
>>
File: mfw.png (652KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
652KB, 1440x900px
>>47730906
>Probably blowing the place up.
What are you waiting for?! DO IT! JUST DO IT! YES YOU CAN! JUST DO IT!
>>
>>47728424
>>47729509
I can see it now.
>Jumper playing catch with kid.
>Ball is made of an Adamantium-Vibranium alloy
>They're 10 miles apart.
>They're throwing the ball at Mach 15
>>
File: Tyranid Invasion.jpg (223KB, 940x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Tyranid Invasion.jpg
223KB, 940x1000px
>>47727964
>>47730559
>http://pastebin.com/buC8zcHg

Shub Niggurath is shit, Echidna best girl.
>>
Would having Korra/Aang give you avatar bending through Sacrificial Bestowment let you lava bend and other such special types of bending?
>>
>>47730806
Could just leave it up to the jumper to wank it however they want for free. It is how kids in Jumpchain have worked forever. Do what works best for your chain instead of having one arbitrary potential child costing more than every other potential child just to reach the same outcome as the free ones. Either way it is done people will be unhappy.
>>
>>47730980
wat
You mean it makes it even easier for me to spread my seed among the multiverse?
>>
>>47731010
Am I the only one laughing at the notion of the guardsman's helmet just barely "saving" his life, only for the bang to attract the tyranids?
>>
>>47731043
>It’s a simple fact: if you’re interested, they’re interested. If someone is aware of your romantic or sexual interest in them, their own tastes and interests will expand to include a strong possibility of such a relationship.

It does this.
>>
>>47730980
It's a nice jump.
I didn't pick that one up, but it is a nifty little perk.
>>
>>47728409
Oh. Speaking of cities in the sky, Undrentide sounds like a thing. And since I cannot help but want to change how any number of things go, I think I'm going to take Sequel. Repeatedly. For every single scenario. Because I can, and because I'm not railroaded into the canon paths thanks to skipping on that drawback. Can't redo scenarios, of course, but I can move on from one to the next!
>>
>>47730906
>>47730996
DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS.

>>47731071
inb4 mindrape spiel
>>
>>47731010
There's an OT sized hole in my chain, senpai. I need to fulfill my BH mando dreams.
>>
>>47731010
I-I can pretend to be a snake girl if its for y-you...
>>
File: voldestache.jpg (25KB, 367x284px) Image search: [Google]
voldestache.jpg
25KB, 367x284px
>>47731100
Go on...
>>
>>47731048
Well he was fucked anyways. Not like he's going to do much good other than get eaten anyways.
>>
>>47731100
Nonono

Put those away, have a little dignity.

You're strong, independent abomination, who don't need no cultists.
>>
I get the sneaking suspicion that Jumpchain is a way for beings like Jump Chan to create WMDs for tactical destruction/unfucking of worlds that they don't like.
>>
>>47731133
Her unlife her choice. If she wants to be a stay-at-plane abomination that's her decision. You cannot take that away from her, cis-euclid-shitlord.
>>
File: image.png (159KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
159KB, 1024x1024px
>>47730436
No he didn't.
Iowa a fat slut.
>>
File: 1213299528028.jpg (206KB, 757x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1213299528028.jpg
206KB, 757x1000px
>>47731159
She hasn't derailed me yet.
>>
File: 1457369849136.jpg (64KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1457369849136.jpg
64KB, 480x360px
>>47731100
pic related

>>47731120
That's part of why it's funny.

>Captcha wants coffee
Now I want coffee...
>>
>>47731099
I know, I only have to finish the droid parts, items & Equipment, and companion sections then it'll be done.

I know I said that last week but I took extra hours at work and it exhausted me more than I thought it would.

>>47731100
Your choice, just remember, never go pure bio. Add in some tech and magic to really make your creations unstoppable.
>>
File: confused bird.gif (122KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
confused bird.gif
122KB, 500x281px
>>47731159
Weapon factory? Reproductive cycle? Their means of murderhoboing without getting their own hands dirty?

We just don't know.
>>
>>47731114
>Tom has a Pedo-stache
I knew there was something off about your interest in a teenager 40 years younger than you.
>>
>>47728946
This is a dumb question I'm sure, but can we take a Blessing more than once?
>>
File: Voldedorf.jpg (20KB, 356x273px) Image search: [Google]
Voldedorf.jpg
20KB, 356x273px
>>47731221
I HAVE A GLORIOUS BEARD.
>>
>>47731197
That's exactly what she wants you to think.
>>
>>47728946
Is Gauntlet?
>>
File: 1225574871438.jpg (67KB, 574x939px) Image search: [Google]
1225574871438.jpg
67KB, 574x939px
>>47731251
What Jump-chan giveth, Jump-chan taketh away. Can't say I didn't get some fun out of it while it lasted.
>>
File: marionette idle.gif (23KB, 141x224px) Image search: [Google]
marionette idle.gif
23KB, 141x224px
>>47731251
I don't know about you, but I don't have any problem with that.
>>
>>47731197
>that pic
So, you going to get with a hot cripple?
>>
File: 1457561208957.gif (895KB, 460x327px) Image search: [Google]
1457561208957.gif
895KB, 460x327px
Warhammer 40K fans among us, I have a question. What is the smallest warp core someone can get their hands on, on a normal basis? I know 40K ships are normally fuck-huge, but I'm looking for something much smaller. Making my own is not an option.
>>
>>47731210
>spoiler
It's cool man, I'm just hyped to see it.
>>
>>47731317
After looking up what the "small" ship the Imperium jump makes available to you probably is. . .

Sorry but it looks like fuck huge is mandatory for 40K ships.
>>
>>47731317
Not sure if it counts, but the backpack thing that Warp Spiders use might be a good start?
>>
>>47731317
Certainly not any Imperium-made STC. Look into Eldar tech or archeotech.
>>
File: keikaku means plan.png (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
keikaku means plan.png
27KB, 400x400px
>>47731278
>>47731292
All according to the plan.

TL note: plan means keikaku.
>>
File: 6b71b1f08668cb585587217fad18533e.jpg (107KB, 1024x1121px) Image search: [Google]
6b71b1f08668cb585587217fad18533e.jpg
107KB, 1024x1121px
>>47731351
>>47731361
>>47731367
I figured most of the Imperium stuff was out. My own research missed the Eldar tech though. That might be a good way to get what I want in a round-about way. The Warp Spider packs actually sound pretty close to Warp Engines as it is.

Maybe... maybe...

Thanks guys.
>>
>>47729141
Low really, you can always go Nerevarine in TES III + IV and then go to Solstheim. Or go to Solstheim generally in the same period, he'll probably get you involved. School trip to Skyrim wouldn't make much sense for the purposes of this jump. More likely to go to Elsweyr and Valenwood. And Oblivion.

>>47729729
A werewolf is going to be stronger, faster, smarter and generally much more dangerous than, say, a bear. They're not particularly large though in TES, tend to be only a little taller than the person they were. Even in a setting of outlandish shit they are a distinct pain to fight.

Werebears are going to be larger and stronger. Probably around as more difficult as fighting a bear would be to fighting a wolf.

Daedroth would be the same but replace 'bear' with 'carnivorous dinosaur a lot larger than a bear'

>>47730975
Don't even trip, dog.

>>47731226
No.

They ain't got time to bless you twice.

>>47731264
Yes.
>>
>>47729163
>Not taking it until you're being chased by more werewolves than can fit in the universe
>Not occasionally finding werewolves in future jumps that spilled in to different worlds because of how many there were
>>
Does a really smart but not sentient robot count as a companion
>>
>>47731440
Companions are sapient, if your robot gains sapience then it's a companion.
>>
>>47731418
Is option to make normal jump? With powers, risk, and normal starting cp?

Perhaps with LoT style increase in difficulty?
>>
>>47731418
How far away is Skingrad from our starting location? Also will there be an option to get lycanthropy in part 2?
>>
>>47731418
Excited for Norn companion. Will you be fleshing them out more?
>>
>>47731460
This makes the whole thing sound a lot more straightforward and cut-and-dry than it was.

What happened was QS threw around the word sentient once or twice, only about 15% of people knew what the difference between sentient and sapient was at the time, there were a lot of pointless arguments, some people didn't even want companions to be a thing and would chime in, people argued over whether pokemon were sentient or sapient, some jumps made sapient AI companions, some didn't and then finally everyone got tired of talking about it.

So it's really more a 'do whatever makes sense to you' sort of thing with a side order of 'keep it to yourself.'
>>
>>47731477
You can already get Morrowind/Oblivion and Skyrim as normal Jumps.
>>
>>47731477
If it can be done without screwing over people then it is a good idea.

If it is gonna be like the LoT option, hell no. LoT is a good jump, but that was just one long flame thread after another as it came out, and after.
>>
>>47731317
If you're willing to make enemies, the Officio Assassinorum has warp engines for single-person ships that are explicitly smaller than standard starfighters. And the Inquisition may have similar small ones, as at least one Inquisitor has a yacht small enough to be operated by about a dozen people.
>>
>>47731477
It's a gauntlet. He's already made 2 TES jumps, so if you want normal jumps those are your go to.
>>
>>47731523

That sounds about right I wanted to make a robot without true AI that could help me like those tau drones
>>
>>47731418
Many jumpers could kill a werewolf as a one armed child with no powers and armed with naught but a silver butter knife. A wet boy without his magic is still fucking terrifying.
>>
>>47728424
A jumper being a parent sounds terrible. I think that kid/s will need alot of therapy, become very unhinged or be more mature from all the bullshit they have to deal with having a Jumper as a parent.
>>
>>47731594
There are perks for that, I can be both the cause and cure to all manner of my kid's mental problems.
>>
>>47731162
You'l really want to work at it if you want to blow it up. From what I've heard, the Megastructure is measured in AUs.
>>
>>47731571
That picture disturbs me.
>>
>>47731618
TO ALCOHOL! The cause of and solution to all of life's problems.
>>
>>47731626
Woops. This was meant for >>47731418

Also, can't believe I forgot my name.
>>
>>47731190
Bitch fight me. Both will be shit when the CV-6 Enterprise enters into the game.
>>
>>47731662
>implying Grey Ghost
Look, I like her as much as the next guy. But there's no way it's going to happen for a loooooonnnnnngggggg time.

You'd sooner see Taffy 3 or Washingtub.
>>
>>47731640
It is indeed a solution.
>>
>>47731627
It should. It's someone who is clearly a sapient, thinking being with a sense of empathy referring to themselves as an inanimate object.
>>
>>47731627

It's just a Machine
>>
>>47728424
What kind hints are you giving me here, jump-chan?
>>
>>47731694
Why must you ruin my dreams anon?
>>
>>47731704
You take that back!
>>
>>47731190
>>47730436
>>47730407
Constitution a best. Christmas caku for laifu.
>>
File: Moro laugh.gif (832KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
Moro laugh.gif
832KB, 250x188px
>>47731594
What's the worst that could happen?/joke

>So! Today we're going to turn into wolves, and raid old man McGreggor's farm.
>Mom, the McGreggor farm grows watermelons.
>Yes? They are delicious.
>Is this another one of those dumb references to your homeworld?
>Maybe...
>>
>>47731793
This is amusing to me.
>>
Progress is happening.

Gentle Hands [100] – Sometimes, a gentle touch is better than a raised voice or a closed fist. You know how to be soft-spoken without sounding weak, reassuring and easing those who listen to you. This isn’t a mental compulsion or a form of control – people just instinctively recognize you as a kind and careful caretaker when you want them to. You’re also very good at singing soft and quiet songs now. [/spoiler
>>
File: f81ba5fe.jpg (83KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
f81ba5fe.jpg
83KB, 650x488px
How do you deal with people who have a much higher powerlevel than you?
>>
File: hoperidesalone2.png (393KB, 1000x647px) Image search: [Google]
hoperidesalone2.png
393KB, 1000x647px
>>47725696
Oh snap, there's a limit now?! Alright, quick update:

Drawbacks: My Word Is My Bond, Heretic, Notice Me Sempai! (1600).

Alchemist, Age 19 (1500)

Magic Circuits (Free)
Tohno Gland (1200)
Thought Acceleration (Free)
Artificer (900)
Unreal Precision (700)
Model Student (600)
Barrel Replica-imported as Pokemon sniper rifle (0)

>>47728431
Picture Dogscape but with pandas instead.

That was what happened in Zootopia.

>>47728459
Well-

>took 42 Supreme Being

-oh, nevermind.

>>47728963
The greatest part is where Ainz somehow bluffs other New Worlders into thinking that he's a genius later on.

Like that poor emperor guy who thinks literally everything he deliberately sabotaged his attempted coup with the Slane Theocracy by popping in and saying hi.
>>
File: Cyrodiil.png (7MB, 2048x1673px) Image search: [Google]
Cyrodiil.png
7MB, 2048x1673px
>>47731477
Normal jump? No. No idea how that would even work.

Starting CP also no.

May put a couple of POTENT rewards in at the end for people willing to do it without a net though. That plus some heavy handed allusion to it in the first part would probably be enough. Might do that.

>>47731504
Pretty far, you're quite a bit closer to the borders of Elsweyr and Valenwood.

>>47731576
You're still probably going to want to get equipped or have a good plan for trapping it. You're not really supernaturally anything anymore and even the toughest guy in the world would have a lot of trouble fighting a bear. Werewolves are worse than bears as well.

>>47731626
Yeah well as long as it's blown up to the extent that I can't see it anymore that's enough.
>>
>>47729102
>They don't have a choice.
Welcome to most wars you've ever been in.
>>
>>47731835
Jumper charisma is OP.
>>
>>47731835
Trollumancy.

I use a combination of divination, precognition, perks, and bullshittery to narrate everything my opponent does. The Jojo perk helps tons.

But basically whenever they're around I just narrate the shit out of everything they do until they get aggravated and leave.
>>
>>47731418
Well this is embarassing. I completely forgot about the Prophecies. Off to Solstheim!

...Say, Senche-raht Khajiit can talk and function in society as normal, right? I'm inclined to assume so, but apparently one of the tiny not-housecat Khajiit types are hyperintelligent, so I'd rather make sure it doesn't swing backwards for the big guys.
>>
>>47731835

Lvl 10 croc put all his skill points into closing jaw and neglected putting points into open.

He ponders his life choices as he is stoped in his tracks by a lvl 3 crab.
>>
>>47731787
>Liking an old hag like that her.
Anon everyone can their own tastes in waifus even if they are wrong.
>>
File: run for your life.gif (606KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
run for your life.gif
606KB, 355x200px
>>47731835
The Joestar Secret Technique.
>>
>>47731835
The Dio Brando treatment. I may be only able to pause time for two seconds, but I have infinite sword hax. The look on peoples' faces when suddenly time unfreezes and a crapload of swords are flying at them out of nowhere is HILARIOUS.
>>
>>47731835
Main Chain: Diplomacy mostly. The number of those kinds of perks I've taken is almost up to 15, so I'm pretty good at it. If everything else fails, make it rain eggs and lightning maple syrup, then make a run for it.

TOTPK Chain: Backstabbing works on most things with a pulse. A little bit of research and digging can come up with all kinds of weaknesses. A hostage or two doesn't hurt when it comes to creating a distraction.
>>
>>47731860
Would it be possible to reach Arenthia or Riverhold before the werewolves reach me?
>>
>>47731782

It's true
>>
>>47731929
All those wasted eggs.
>>
File: Kon snug.jpg (994KB, 1000x1480px) Image search: [Google]
Kon snug.jpg
994KB, 1000x1480px
>>47731833
That's adorable.
>>
>>47729112
Yes, and anon is ignoring that one can already argue a lot of powers are genetic.
>>
>>47731942
It is, but it's an excellent distraction. Even the mightiest of foes are a little unprepared for it to rain breakfast.
>>
>>47731835
a combination of bookmaker, poor man's sting *, reality check and agitation Field.

Power combinations+Weapon channeling +Hind-blood dagger +(fusion Boomer +Artificial Causality Weapon:Mucro Regis: Takezo)
>>
>>47729692
>>47730797
Does the cursed child give anyone else Enoby vibes?
>>
>>47731835
I tend not to. I don't get in pissing contests unless there's an important reason, especially not with things likely to crush me.

If I have to, then I try to gather intelligence, and figure out their weaknesses and what they don't have ways around. I never assume that I can get around them by being clever, because if I could then someone else would have. Yes, even with outside-context powers. You don't want to bet everything on someone not figuring out that maybe they should dodge that whirling energy disk instead of tanking it.

Once I'm confident enough to bet my entire Chain on it, then I act quickly and decisively to make sure they don't get a chance to escape and adapt.
>>
>>47731891
Well they can't fit through most doors.

Other than that we just don't know. Probably not that stupid though.

>>47731933
Nope. It's a pretty big landmass and the terrain is a son of a bitch.

Or at least that's my official line as I hadn't quite figured out how far people can walk in 5 days (far). Also no idea how big Tamriel actually is. Either way for whatever reason the four shelters are the only things worth anything anywhere nearby.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 769x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 769x522px
>>47731787
ara ara y'all~
>>
>>47732275
Which one, anon?
>>
>>47732298
Porque no los dos?
>>
File: antspiralhuman.jpg (12KB, 292x165px) Image search: [Google]
antspiralhuman.jpg
12KB, 292x165px
>>47729163
...you know what?

I CAN'T.

>>47728946
Drawbacks: Doubled werewolvesX20 (4000)

Umy

Ayleid Ruin

Sai's Blessing (3800)
Ebonarm's Blessing (3600)
Baan Dar's Blessing (3400)
Dibella's Blessing (3300)
Juliano's BLessing (3000)
Mara's Blessing (2700)
Stendarr's Blessing (2400)
Zenithat's Blessing (2200)
Talos' Blessing (1900)
Elven Armor (1750)
Sword of Agustus (1600)
Silver Staff of Reckoning (1400)
Shield of the Undaunted (1200)
Silver Flamesword (1000)

The armor, shield and sword are of course for our-ergh, MY newfound companion. We-I mean, I guess I should start by coming up with a better means of communication than a combination of interpretative dance, pantomime and restoration magic? Because I've forgotten everything about sign language in my reduced capacity, and I may be randomly firing magic to cope with THE INDESCRIBABLE HORROR OF BEING SQUEEZED DOWN INTO A MEATSACK.

Anyway, four days? Alright, that's fine. Four days is probably long enough to tell where the smell of wet dog and howling is coming from. And four days is definitely long enough to scout out a more secure, werewolf-proof area high up in the mountains to deposit my new ally safely.

Because I have wings.

And Endurance 4.

And Strength 4.

And I'm not entirely sure how the latter two translate to wing strength but flying's probably not as tiring as running so my game plan here is to use the Silver Staff to gracefully fly in whichever general direction of Tamriel can be improved by a sudden influx of thousands of werewolves.
>>
*use the Silver Staff as a glorified cattle prof while gracefullly flying

Captcha, wolves are not signs
>>
>>47732407
>Because I have wings.
And people thought that option in bodymod was retarded
>>
>>47732433
That is a abnormally permanent captcha error. . .
>>
>>47732407
YOU FOOL
>>
>>47731793
>Mom, the McGreggor farm grows watermelons.
Damnit child, didn't I already tell you that wolves like to supplement their diet of meat with tubers and fruit? Only so-called 'superpredators' such as cats consume next to no plant matter for nutrition.
>>
>>47732407
>gracefully fly in whichever general direction of Tamriel can be improved by a sudden influx of thousands of werewolves.
Sumerset Isles.
Remove Thalmor
>>
>>47731891
We actually do know. They're sapient. It's pointed out all the time.

Also there was a senche, I believe, that was a Shezzarine. One of the Nord shezzarines rode him into battle once.
>>
>>47732407
Of course you now realize by doing this you have taken on another, unintended drawback. One perhaps far worse than any you can cope with, and one whose benefits cannot in any way come out as worth it. For you see ASA, you have found it. You have found the TES equivalent of DOOT in wolf noises that shall never cease.

May Talos guide you.
>>
File: scared ampharos.gif (677KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
scared ampharos.gif
677KB, 500x281px
>>47732652
But then they'll spread to Valenwood, too!
>>
File: wolf with watermelon.jpg (150KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
wolf with watermelon.jpg
150KB, 960x638px
>>47732611
Some zoos and wildlife sanctuaries actually do feed wolves watermelon as treats. They love the stuff.
>>
File: Wolf melon.jpg (233KB, 960x731px) Image search: [Google]
Wolf melon.jpg
233KB, 960x731px
>>47732611
I have a fox that lives around my property that would rather have watermelon than steal my chickens.
She's pretty chill, as far as foxes go.
>>
>>47732678
Yeah, it's adorable seeing them holding on to a big hunk of watermelon.

>>47732679
Sounds cute.
>>
>>47732678
As a wolf owner I can back this up. Cunt fucking loves the stuff. I give him a wedge every now and then during the summer. Even keep one in the freezer for the winter months.
>>
File: [angry dooting].gif (1MB, 375x212px) Image search: [Google]
[angry dooting].gif
1MB, 375x212px
>>47732662
DID SOMEONE SAY DOOT?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BElO-nOtuU
>>
http://pastebin.com/93DNK1ZU

I'm taking a break for now, but here's what I've got so far.
>>
>>47732671
>Thinking werewolves can swim
>>
>>47732752
>Doggy paddle
>>
>>47732752
They can doggy-paddle.
>>
Thinking its about time for a vacation. Suggestions for jumps that are laid back and nonviolent, but still have decent buys? Potential for lewdness would be appreciated, but chilling on a beach for ten years is fine too. That a jump? Sip-Margaritas-and-Watch-the-Sunset-Jump?
>>
>>47732765
>Being four seconds too late for your reply
>>
>>47732772
Light of Terra is pretty idyllic during the start of Part 2 if you make the right purchases.
>>
>>47732772
CATastrophe is a setting about being a cute animal person and having fun sailing. You could go there. Plenty of surf, sand and sun.
>>
File: water.gif (3MB, 501x269px) Image search: [Google]
water.gif
3MB, 501x269px
>>47732772
Wii Sports Resort is great, m8.
>>
>>47732772
>man sitting on beach in chair
>zerglings circling his chair, cackling
>gyarados lazily swimming on the horizon
>immortal genderbent vampire lazily runs tan lotion on herself
>xenomorph queen waifu hands him a corona with a horrifying grin
>he sips
livinthadream.png
>>
>>47732844
>corona
>not actual, bottled sunshine Corona
Bruh, do you even Jumper.
>>
For people who broke the Deadlight, Cultist Chan master race, how did you defeat the asshole that apparently only the shards can harm? And how did you keep Cultist Chan alive for the hard mode option that turns her into an excellent waifu?
>>
>>47732863
Time and probability manipulation, dear boy.

And a force bubble for her.
>>
>>47732745
Looks good so far. Maybe a "Do it for her" perk that lets you put up with horrible or otherwise difficult circumstances for the sake of others?

By the way, I'm the guy who brought up the idea of a Parenthood jump and considered doing it. I honestly don't think I would have ever gotten around to writing it, so I totally support you making this.
>>
>>47732745
Flamio, my good hotman.
It's looking mighty fine.
>>
If I'm understanding this correctly when you choose an origin that is nonhuman in nature you keep the ability to turn into that race post jump right?
>>
>>47732984
That's how most go about it.
>>
>>47731210
I hope there will be a drawback that has you repeatedly eaten by a sarlac ala Fett. Did you know that he gets eaten by a sarlac no less than three times!?!? I think it is even the same fucking sarlac!
>>
>>47732912
That will probably be the capstone of the Disciplinarian, to add a contrast to the capstone of Caring.

Glad to hear from you, and glad you suggested it! It's been surprisingly fun to write.
>>
Okay, so if I had
Gift of the Thousand Master (Negima), Demon Seed (Mushoku Tensei), and lvl100 RoH Abyss of Magic (Overlord), do you think It'd be enough to power planet-busting magic? Or at least continent-busting?
>>
>>47733063
Do you have prep time and items?
>>
>>47733063
Continent busting yes, planet busting maybe. Planets take a lot of energy to destroy, you'd need some sort of ritual to build up sufficient magic, first. Unless you just wanted to scour the planet clean, not outright destroy it. That's much simpler.
>>
>>47733063
Did you take leaky limiter? That gives you potentially unlimited mana.
>>
>>47733078
Just my Divine-tier Magic Caster clothes
>>47733123
Yeah but that's rather messy to figure in
>>
>>47733063
If you have leaky limiter its a matter of time and finding ways to stretch you're power/precision.
>>
>>47729291
Jurassic Park has a good one for gender toggling.
>>
>>47733150
Its literally an (cock)on/(cock)off switch
>>
>>47732745
Looks good so far. And by the way if you're accepting suggestions for the item section may I recommend a baby bag with unlimited Diapers, wet wipes, and baby formula.
>>
>>47733144
Fire ridiculously massive spells into the air every night.
>>
Is there any way for me to use the Permenance spell from D&D on non-magic stuff? I want to make permanent portals with my Doormaker shard so I can start an interuniversal empire.
>>
>>47733180
One that mentions it sometimes flips without you meaning it to.

I like to imagine it is roughly 100 times more likely to trigger in anime-esque settings, in order to causes comedic events.
>>
>>47733206
You can already make permanent portals with Doormaker. They close when you tell them to.
>>
>>47733220
last time I asked people said they draw a miniscule amount of power from your shard since all of his portals disappeared when Taylor was covering the sky with them and emptied his battery.
>>
>>47733242
Yes, and post-jump you don't have a shard anymore, so that problem goes away. Are you trying to make an interdimensional empire in the Worm jump itself?
>>
>>47733242
Which won't be a problem post-Jump, when the Shard is removed and the powers just become part of you.
>>
>>47733258
>>47733262
But still wouldn't they disappear if I died or lost my powers somehow? I don't want that to happen.
>>
>>47733211
Technically speaking, it shouldn't be random. Given that it's based off of frog DNA, then it should only happen when there's an abundance of one gender over the other.

So as long as you don't have a super sized harem, you should be fine.
I'm so sorry Justice.
>>
>>47733262
That does mean that the energy might come from you but what jumper doesn't have ridiculously vast reserves of energy anyway?
>>
>>47733284
The portals stayed open after the Doormaker ran dry.
>>
>>47733211
Doesn't it say it might 'start' to trigger, and you can just un-trigger it as soon as you notice? Feeling a bit manly this morning, back to full womanhood. Or the reverse, looking a little bishie today, back to rugged manly man.
>>
>>47732745
So can we keep the little bastard at the end as a companion?
>>
>>47733150
>>47733285
Jurassic Park's is TERRIBLE. It randomly changes your gender based on those around you against your will, and takes a day to correct. You could end up stuck in forms you don't want or even between genders.

Dune's Facedancer is a lot better, it's entirely at-will.
>>
>>47733316
That presumes you CAN notice before it becomes a problem.
>>
>>47733284
Oh, you're planning redundancies. Alright. Get the Dimensional Breach Controller from the same jump, then. A technological solution, means you can make portals not tied to you.

>>47733309
No they didn't.
>It was when I was opening my door that the portals started winking out.

>It was like watching a blackout take hold over a city. Lights going out, sections of apartments at the same time, then buildings. Not all even, not quite logical in flow, but close.

>And with every other light that went out, I lost a member of my swarm.

>The portals shut en masse, ten by ten, a hundred by a hundred, the furthest one first. The ones next to me would disappear in seconds.

>I looked at Doormaker, who was staring into empty space.

>The realization dawned on me.

>I’d spent it all. Too much, pushing it too far. The well Doormaker drew from in using his power had just run dry.
>>
>>47733355
You can stop the transformation any time, and an easy combo to fix the time it takes it that perk from Power Rangers that makes your transformations instantaneous.
Also Dune's too much of a CP vampire to spluge on that kind of stuff.
>>
>>47733150
I prefer the saints row perk for gender swaping.
>>
>>47733385
I could have sworn that the portals between worlds in the epilogue were Doormaker portals.
>>
>>47733284
Then you should get some other portal device.
One that isn't -you-.
There are applicable choices in Worm, Rick and Morty, and Portal.

Steal/learn/but the tech, then remix it at your pleasure.

Or you could just go to Stargate, since they already figured this shit out.

>>47733294
I figure it's just fiat, since that's exactly what it is.

>>47733316
>>47733355
>>47733371
>>47733389
>>47733390
Spring of Drowned Boy/Girl in Ranma is objectively superior.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>47733354
That will be an option, yes.
>>
>>47733355
As I said >>47733316 it might /start/ to trigger if you're...

Ok, I'm just going to quote it.

You may change your own biological sex and sexual preference. This takes a few hours to complete the process. Small possibility of this starting automatically if you're surrounded by a group with the same gender as you but you can reverse it at any point.

>>47733371
If you don't notice then it doesn't matter, the instant the changes do become noticable is the instant you can start to reverse it, meaning you only 'suffer' for as long as it takes you to change back. If you're 1 second past the point you notice it'd take 1 second to go back beyond that point.

I get where you're coming from, and there are better options, but it's not irredeemably bad.
>>
>>47733389
>instantaneous transformations
That would be an endless source of embarrassment
>So there I was, a gun to my-
>PHWONG
>....excuse me. I need to go water the cat.
>>
>>47731197
>>
Rollin' for trying to reach the Root of the swirl and coming back. Anything but a nat 1000000 is a failure.
>>
Honest question-why are you all so autistic about Worm? The powers there aren't even all that good in the grand scheme of things.

At least the genderswap stuff is somewhat creative.
>>
>>47733150
I like Ranma's version. It's an alt-form instead of something like shapeshifting, so it's a little more limited in some respects, but I like the simplicity of it and there's a much lower opportunity cost to taking it from that jump than in many others.
>>
>>47733412
>>47733385
But I wanna make them myself, it's cooler that way
>>
>>47733389
See >>47733371

And it takes time to reverse, you know. You can't poof the changes away.

>>47733420
>If you don't notice then it doesn't matter,
See above.
>>
>>47733435
And here comes that one guy who always throws a fit whenever people start talking about Worm.
>>
>>47733434
Since your dice doesn't seem to have come up on the dice field, I assume Shiki's Void personality punted you out of the jump?
>>
Rolled 535794 (1d1000000)

>>47733434
>>
>>47733433
[BREAKDANCING EGGMAN INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>47733464
There's more than one?

I swear, it just occured to me after 2 threads. And it seems like a perfectly valid question to me. Nobody obsessed this much over X-Men powers even though they're objectively better.
>>
>>47733399
I'm pretty sure those are either Tinkertech portals or the "hole punched in space" type that Labyrinth and Scrub make.
>>
>>47733434
I'd think the odds are actually a bit better than that considering how many magus actually so much as try.
>>
>>47733439
Get Omega Self-Molecular Manipulation from X-men.
Figure out how one of the SCIENCE portal machines work, without them needing crazy components like black holes or something.

Then build it in your own body.

>>47733487
I don't know about 'objectively better', but they are pretty neat.
>>
>>47733443
I mean the changes are so minute they don't matter. If you haven't noticed the tiny little changes it obviously hasn't gotten very far along. The second you do notice you can reverse it which will mean the noticeable changes are undone very quickly.

Again, it's not likely to proc and you can fix it easily. If you don't want it, don't take it. There are other options.

I don't think it's as bad as you do, and you think it is worse than I do. Let's just call it a day and leave it as that.
>>
>>47733487
It has to do with the fact that in X-men powerlevels and the specifics of a power fluctuate constantly depending on the writer and the situation.

Whereas Worm has pretty hard-set limits, to an autistic level sometimes, due to the Author.
>>
File: 06b741e8b3508f4639f018bfcdc7eac3.jpg (761KB, 676x1000px) Image search: [Google]
06b741e8b3508f4639f018bfcdc7eac3.jpg
761KB, 676x1000px
Rolling to see how well this insane little stunt of mine of The One True Pirate King's is going to go. Higher number is better.
>>
>>47733490
Ah. Well.

As long as you don't open thousands of portals in mere minutes across multiple worlds, you will probably not run down the battery, though. After the jump, you don't even have to worry about running the battery down.
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>47733518
Wow. -5 to the roll because of that mental brain fart.
>>
>>47733525
>After the jump, you don't even have to worry about running the battery down.
Why? Don't they still draw off of some sort of energy source inside you?
>>
>>47733509
I don't get why this one shitty perk has such a rabid defense force.
>>
>>47733487
I don't see that much talk about the powers, honestly. Most people seem concerned by the Entities and Endbringers, probably because they're such a big focus of the setting.

It's often mentioned that Marvel and DC have lots more foes that are harder to defeat than them as well, so there might just be a sweet spot between 'impossible to kill' and 'possible to kill' that they fall into. The WOG's that wank them even above canon feats probably don't help/hurt either.

On that note, what powers did everyone get in X-men? Did you all go for Omega something? Did you settle for other things? Did you aim mainly for perks? I know I ranked the science perk over getting another power.
>>
>>47733553
Well, it's not drawing from the shard, so like other things like being a cleric I'd assume it works off of Benefactor Fiat.
>>
>>47733559
Because whenever someone starts talking about it someone always has to chime in and say that it's worthless. It's rather annoying.
>>
>>47733537
52/100. Hmm... Successful, but just barely. I can work with that. Time to write.
>>
>>47733559
Last post I'll make.

Because it's a 100/free perk that has a very rare downside that gets blown out of proportion.

It's not the worst thing ever, but it also isn't the best, isn't perfect, isn't even great. It is what it is and that's that.

Personally I don't think I'll get it when I roll Jurassic Park, but that's because I have other things to spend CP on and I'm not going Dinosaur so I don't get it free.
>>
>>47733575
Why do you keep talking it up then?
>>
>>47733509
I haven't responded to this conversation yet, but I just want to voice my own view and say that my biggest concern was always the possibility of it occurring while you were sleeping. In that case, you wouldn't be able to stop it when it was only partway through. I, personally, didn't take this perk, but I can understand why people would take it.

This is just one of those perks where, if you don't like it, either don't take it or combo it with another perk to cancel out the downsides. For instance, there's a perk in Totally Spies that makes you extremely resistant to unwanted physical changes, that sounds like it would fix all of this perk's problems.

>Jumper take Life Finds a Way
>Jumper switches sex in the middle of the night
>"Something feels... different"
>>
>>47733487
Path to Victory, even with the Pre-Spark limit it is still one of the best powers in the entire chain.
>>
>>47733595
Because it's useful and I like it so I recommend it. Now shut up.
>>
>>47731835
I Health Gate.

>Princess Bride's "Prepare to Die"
While I'm in my combat high, non-obliterating wounds simply make me deadlier until the end of combat, at which time I pay the consequences for unhealed injuries.

>Borderlands "Fight For Your Life"

Lets me take a knee when I've taken fatal but not obliterating damage. If a friend helps me out of it, or I kill a foe, I'm back in the fight.

>Invader Zim's "Inferior Human Organs"
Lets me better survive what would otherwise be fatal damage.

>Modern Action Movie's "Tis but a fleshwound"
Extends the amount of time I can rhinohide my wounds before the consequences catch up.

>Black Bullet "Roach"
Durability and Regen

>Lyrical Nanoha's "Go Down Fighting"
Ensures I get to muster one last attack before going down.

>Cowboy Bebop's "Dreamer"
increases my odds of surviving otherwise fatal damage.

>Generic Horror Movie's "Back from the dead"
If a coincidence can spare my life when I'd otherwise die, it usually will.

And here's the part that makes all that enduring worthwhile...

>RWBY's "Payback" Semblance
Return up to a tenfold damage multiplier, avenging the damage dealt to you.

And since I'm a mage, and likely by this point I've been slinging spells left and right, up and down, Nanoha's Starlight Breaker, which draws on the atmospheric remnants of such a battle, provides a rather potent attack to apply that amplifier to.
>>
>>47733285
>harems
Is this a thing people actually do? What, just handwave them following you? And then what? Blow points on porting them in? Hell, my place looks more like a zoo than a harem and I keep them around just so I can go 'yeah, I have a zergling, nifty'.
>>
>>47733476
>Dr Eggman and Dr Wily have teamed up to challenge you to a co-op wrestling match
HOW DO YOU EVEN HOPE TO SURVIVE?
>>
>>47733553
Probably only as much as it would normally drain you with a Shard.

Shards do physically and mentally tax their hosts, for balance basically.
So it stands to reason that whatever it 'cost' you to open a portal in jump is the amount it will cost post-Jump. Which isn't a terribly large amount, but I could see it building up with a couple hundred portals open.

>>47733568
>I know I ranked the science perk over getting another power.
You know if max out on normal drawbacks you could still get 2 Omega powers and the Science perk, right.

That's what I'm gonna do. Omega Self-Molecular Manipulation and Omega Energy Absorption.

You can't beat me! The numbers don't lie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFoC3TR5rzI
>>
>>47733604
Let's be honest here.
When you're a Jumper, is having different bits for a day or so really all that big of a deal?

Unless you're Bulgeanon, in which case, use your legs not your back.
>>
>>47733604
Ok, I said last post, but...

I didn't think of that, my jumper hasn't slept in... a very long time. Good point.

Also a good fix, but perks shouldn't need other perks to fix them.
>>
>>47733619
It's really not. As everyone notes, there are far better options without the massive downsides.
>>
File: antispiralhuman3.jpg (24KB, 459x279px) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman3.jpg
24KB, 459x279px
>>47733568
We got Energy Absorbtion and Vibration Manipulation.

The latter has some amazing synergy with Song Science, Macross' fold-wave technology and Arrowverse's Vibe. Karaoke night at the Warehouse is amazing to behold.

The former used to come in handy for cuddling with our wife, because parts of ourself were already perpetual energy and it lets you expell the energy too, resulting in a net gain of energy from plasma cuddles science.

Yep.

Science.

>>47733654
Funny thing, we've never actually changed gender in all our aeons of existence.

We just never felt the need, you know?
>>
>>47733285
I don't take gender-swap perks.
I've never been a woman in any jump.
I like my penis.

>>47733642
I have a giant Party of Waifus, Friends, and a couple of Daughterus.
>>
>>47733568
Endbringers are killable, even for the canon cast, just need the right weapon. If Fletchette was around when Phir Se shredded Behemoth to his skeleton, she could've killed him.

Scion's a bit different because he's hiding in an off-limits dimension, and he has the full might of every shard. Even in canon he was holding back, so full-power Scion is justifiably terrifying.

>>47733631
WH40K has a perk that makes you stronger and faster the longer you remain in combat. Might be worth adding to that list.
>>
>>47733604
Resistant =/= immune
>>
Ranma 1/2
Spring of Drowned Boy/Girl

Learn it, anons.
Learn it, and love it.
>>
>>47733642
Of course. Some people are into that. Others aren't. And some fall into the middle. And that's okay!
>>
>>47733646
Take out Wily first, he's a pushover. Then it becomes a two-on one fight, which gives me a slim chance.
>>
>>47733688
What if penis... IS BOMB?
>>
>>47731835
Plan A: Try to Negotiate.
Plan B: Surrender
Plan C: Run Like Hell.
Plan D: Go to another world using the Atlantean Ring from Narnia.
Plan E: Spam Time Travel as a force multiplier, and use cheap tricks like Balefire, a Sphere of Annihilation, or the Jovian Pattern Nova Cannon in the Light of Terra. Try to run while they are distracted.
Plan F: Time Travel to the distant past or future, and hope they can't follow/ are already there.
Plan G: Try to find their worst enemy, and attempt to make a deal with them of some kind. Maybe they can't create matter from nothing or something else I can help with them with.
Plan H: Consider my life choices that led me to this point. Then try to stop myself from making them using time travel.
Plan I: Try anything else I would have thought of using intellect and planning perks.
Plan J: Off myself so they don't have a chance to put me in a "I have no mouth but I must scream" Situation. Direct my dying curses at someone they like, because fuck them, they ended my chain.
>>
>>47733682
>We just never felt the need, you know?
I don't really understand this way of thinking. I mean, I'm sure you people have changed species countless times, and even been robots or A.I.s on occasion, but genderbending is too much? Not wanting to pay for it is understandable, but there are plenty of opportunities that are either free or can be achieved through the use of powers.
>>
>>47733737
Everything is bomb.
Even bomb is bomb.
>>
File: super sonic and super megaman.jpg (815KB, 1984x1764px) Image search: [Google]
super sonic and super megaman.jpg
815KB, 1984x1764px
>>47733646
Go get at least one of these guys.
>>
>>47733737
What if penis... IS DA BOMB?*
FTFY

>>47733756
I like being Male and am very comfortable as a Male. It's that simple. Being Female doesn't interest me in the slightest.
>>
>>47733737
Killer Queen hand job?
Killer Queen is SNEAKY CHECHEN WHORE!
>>
>>47733707
I guess, but having to juggle Seras, and Lulu, and Valentine, and Sorceress, and the xenomorph queen, and my gardevoir, and actually i see the appeal. Ain't blowing my points on imports though.
>>
>>47733756
Some folks just never get around to it unless something comes with a mandatory change.

There are people who legitimately don't care enough to experiment with it.
>>
>>47733756
There's just no reason to do it unless it's a fetish of yours.
>>
>>47733794
I recognize a trend in your choices and I approve. We're inter-dimensional wiener cousins now.
>>
>>47733794
And that's your choice, it's all cool.
It's not like you NEED to Import companions, it just makes them stronger, and grants them Memories of this World.
>>
>>47733794
You know there are combos that let you copy your companion's powers, with the right bullshit imports can become extra cp for more powers.
>>
>>47733794
>Those waifus
I think someone is a Breast Man
>>
>>47733715
Wily's got a mad acrobatic game though. Eggman's got the endurance but Wily... Wily fights dirty and hard.
>>
>>47733824
It never occurred to me that imports keep their perks after the jump ends. That's a pretty sweet deal actually.
>>47733826
I didn't. I've had tunnel vision in regards to my jumps. Aiming for a very specific build.
>>
File: 1465405387783.jpg (147KB, 780x1085px) Image search: [Google]
1465405387783.jpg
147KB, 780x1085px
>>47733774
Is bomb.

You clearly like women, yet you don't even want to check it out? Not even a little Alter Self for an hour in D&D?
Hmm, I'm a bit miffed.
But not that badly. Mostly kind of hungry.
Snack time.
>>
File: spiralkek.jpg (10KB, 447x364px) Image search: [Google]
spiralkek.jpg
10KB, 447x364px
>>47733737
Then you know what you must do.

Cut the red wire

Or was it the blue wire?

>>47733756
What? No, it's more like-being a robot or an AI has tactical advantages but there's never really been a circumstance, ever, where being female would help us achieve our goals significantly more than being male.

Like what >>47733807 said, really. We've just had more important things to think about. Like the keening horrors of the Outer Gods. Or the cinnamon toast crunch mysteries.

>>47733865
>Wily's got a mad acrobatic game

You mean-in or out of the robots? Isn't he like, an old man?
>>
>>47733854
In my defense gardevoir has a shiny spike on her chest and xeno!queen had tiny arms in that general area.
>>
>>47733900
The original Art Geiger drew up had the Xenomorph with decently sized tits, it was not approved so he redrew it.
>>
>>47733430
You're forgetting that It's Morphin' Time is at-will, it won't activate if you don't want it to.
>>
File: JUKED.gif (2MB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
JUKED.gif
2MB, 225x225px
>>47733883
>Isn't he like, an old man?
Like that can stop the power of science.
>>
>>47733871
Import eight companions into Worm, they each get one ridiculous power of your choice giving your group a total of nine Worm powers. Then gather all the pieces of the puzzle that you need to give each of you all nine of the powers.

This sort of BS is why late chain jumpers aren't to be fucked with, nine absolute monsters each with an insane power set where the leader can copy and distribute the best powers that the others acquire.
>>
>>47733900
>>47733854
Wait, gardevoir the pokemon? You have a pokemon as a waifu?
>>
>>47733999
sweetsummerchild.mov
>>
>>47733999
There is a crush perk in Pokemon mystery dungeon and you can import pokemon.
>>
>>47733999
A lot of people do. I've never really understood why.
>>
>>47733999
I have suspected for a while now that some jumpers are jumping the deviantart version of pokemon in their chain.
>>
File: Pokewives.jpg (72KB, 358x960px) Image search: [Google]
Pokewives.jpg
72KB, 358x960px
>>47733999
One moment, let me get The Image

I at least gave my Pokemon Human-Forms before I waifued them.
>>
>>47733999
Pokemon make excellent husbandoes and waifus
>>
File: 1459653419042.png (309KB, 540x370px) Image search: [Google]
1459653419042.png
309KB, 540x370px
>>47733999
A surprising number of Jumpers do, albeit pokemon later given human forms by other Jumps. Hell, I've got two. I regret nothing.
>>
>>47734029
Meaning...?
>>
Furries should be gassed.
>>
File: 955.png (398KB, 750x506px) Image search: [Google]
955.png
398KB, 750x506px
>>47733999
It was mandated.
>>
>>47734060
Gijinka I guess. Anon doesn't know what pixiv is.
>>
>>47734029
No, canon gardeviour with the inconvenient chest nail. I just like having a floating uncanny valley psychic to tease. Why bring up the pokemon but ignore my queen? Surely thats the more outlandish waifu, right? I'm kind of desensitized to this.
>>
>>47733999
Back in the day we'd sometimes have half the thread be devoted to talking about it.
>>
File: Alice.jpg (33KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Alice.jpg
33KB, 512x512px
>>47734063
Quick Question
How is the character on the Left Furry?

>>47734073
You know that there are Jumps to give her a Human-form right?
>>
File: [avalon plays in the distance].gif (4MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
[avalon plays in the distance].gif
4MB, 500x500px
>>47733999
>those digits
>>
>>47734088
There are some people that think kemomimi are furry. These people are also known as "Retards."
>>
>>47734060
Anthro pokemon on varying levels of the furry spectrum, some times humans with pokemon features other times. . . yea. . . don't google that.
>>
>>47734088
no, but people like >>47734064 should be gassed.
>>
>>47734088
If I humanize her than whats the point? I can engineer a green haired psychic human in my bathroom with all the fleshwarping and gene splicing perks i've got going on.
>>
File: image.jpg (518KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
518KB, 1280x1810px
>>47733999
Charizards make best waifus.
>>
File: image.jpg (212KB, 1048x762px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212KB, 1048x762px
>>47734103
So gijinka?
Gijinka are nice when they're not "babbys first fanart" tier. Pic related.
>>
>>47734128
Why do you only care about the body and not the person inside?
>>
>>47734128
...this post made me realise that wow, Promethea the Created would be hilarious for Jumpers.

"Oh neat, I'm a Frankenstein. And I can make other Frankensteins that are crazy and evil? Why would I ever want to be human?"
>>
File: robotnik.png (220KB, 230x429px) Image search: [Google]
robotnik.png
220KB, 230x429px
>>47734105
>he wasn't there when thread literally told anon to take Crush
>specifically because his PMD build was "Zangoose with Seviper partner"
>you know, those pokemon that hate each other
>>
>>47734172
Especially the radiation ones from that stupid splat book. Christ almighty I can just imagine the immediate collateral damage.
>>
File: Nope.gif (722KB, 440x248px) Image search: [Google]
Nope.gif
722KB, 440x248px
>>47734049
>>47734037
>>47734018
>>47734133

>Stare at screen
>Look over at my Blaziken
>back to screen

WHHHHHYYYYYY??????!!!!!!
>>
>>47734199
The furry scourge should be purged from these threads.
>>
>>47734172
And you just summed up my entire jumpchain experience.
>>
>>47733999
Alaska those digits.
>>
>>47734216
>Looks at PMD and Body Mod
Anon, you're like two or three years too late.
>>
>>47734029
You can't improve on Mewtwo, he's already the ultimate husbando.
>>
>>47734216
Yes, yes, we get it, you HATE that hedgehog!

Your meme is older than /tg/ itself, maybe it's time to put it down and get a fresh one.
>>
>>47734200
>>47734200
>the town is on fire
>gibbering horrors run through the streets ravaging everything in their path
>people are screaming and running away
>elsewhere vampires are flipping their shit at the Masquerade being torn a new anus
>werewolves are clutching their heads from all the traumatised local spirits
>at the center of it all, sits Jumper
>"BABIES! SO MANY BABIES!"
>>
>>47733690
>wh40k

I'll keep that in mind when I get there! there's a few other good perks for that like Rolling Counter, I just don't have them yet.

It's a work in progress, and my magic resistance helps the whole thing too for magical forms of offense. Magic Must Fight Magic, combined with several "magic is less effective against you" perks including the Imagine Breaker clone from Generic Magical Girl, and "nonbeliever" also from Jackie Chan.
>>
>>47734228
Thinking about PMD. . . even deviantart pokemon would be less egregious than that.
>>
File: QuickSeq.gif (2MB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
QuickSeq.gif
2MB, 600x336px
>>47733568
Omega Speed, because sweet dreams are made of this.
>>
File: hot to trot.gif (158KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
hot to trot.gif
158KB, 500x600px
>>47734214
You know you want the hot wings, the uber-tier cock, the blaziking.
>>
>>47734269
There are people who waifued that rabbit. . . facepalm.
>>
>>47734214
It's not like I was cuddling them while they were Pokemon. I knew them for decades and they had human forms for all but the first ten of them before things really started kicking off. By that point, there were just people.
>>
>>47734237
MY BEAUTIFUL DEMON BABIES!
>>
>>47734278
But anon, they're sapient.

There's no problem unless you're the sort of person who would be disgusted by Kirk's "pastimes."
>>
File: I need a filename.gif (2MB, 390x215px) Image search: [Google]
I need a filename.gif
2MB, 390x215px
>>47734298
I posted the wrong version.
>>47734214
>>
>>47733568
Omega Speed and Precognition
I want to be that asshole you CAN'T FUCKING HIT.
>>
Speaking of, Zootopia. I know the city itself is climate controlled, but what's the natural local environment like?
>>
>>47734278
I attack furries all the time and even I have to admit there's no logical moral argument against it, anon.
>>
Anons, what is considered death as in End of Jumpchain death in Bleach?

Because there being separate from body and all that shit is kinda different. Living body is just a shell
>>
>>47734322
The natural, local climate best fits what you see in Bunnyburrow. A temperate environment with the normal four seasons. It's hard to judge more than that without a world map, so unfortunately the best answer I can give will have to remain vague.
>>
>>47734290
Honestly? I know a lot of people liked this scene, I liked the one from DoFP more. This one just wasn't that good in my opinion.

>>47734298
I would consider giving her a human-form and waifuing her, but that would break my rules.

I don't break up couples
Rabbit/Fox OTP

>>47734322
Judging from what little we see? Temperate, like New York or something. That would be my guess.
>>
File: Pokemon Platinum.jpg (46KB, 752x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Platinum.jpg
46KB, 752x1024px
>>47734214
It's cannon.
>>
>>47734352
>>47734354
That's decent. Much better than if it was stuck in a jungle or something.
>>
>>47734355
>>
>>47734355
Don't forget, in the Japanese version of this, they out and out say humans and pokemon got married.
>>
File: losing your way.gif (176KB, 425x240px) Image search: [Google]
losing your way.gif
176KB, 425x240px
>>47734355
SO IT BEGINS

THE GREAT RECKONING OF OUR TIME
>>
>>47734308
dafuq is this?
>>
>>47734389
That sir, is a rabbit.
>>
File: 1414288016423.jpg (41KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1414288016423.jpg
41KB, 480x480px
Hey guys its been a whi-
>>
>>47734408
See >>47734399
It's a rabbit
>>
>>47734408
Apparently pokefucking is canon, so yea that.
>>
>>47734342
I was a hollow, so no body.
>>
File: what's going on in this threa-.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
what's going on in this threa-.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>47734408
Pokemon's D E E P E S T L O R E is what's going on.
>>
>>47734422
Still less fucked than making them fight for sport though.
>>
>>47734369
Honestly, after enough jumps your standards go low if you just want to see how kinky you can go.

Especially when you are in the bad jumps where it is boring or just so nonsensical you'd rather be occupied by kinky things.

Speaking of Kinks:

When a tv show or cartoon just make fun of a fetish but it is your fetish
>>
>>47734354
>I liked the one from DoFP more
I like them both.
>>
>>47734446
That's fair, I disagree with you, but I'm pretty sure you're not Satan.
>>
File: Filfth.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Filfth.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>47734297
>>47734308
>>47734369

My brain...I just can't process it.
>>
File: 1424411970452.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1424411970452.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>47734417
>>47734422
>>47734434
Regardless I look away for like 2-3 days and everything continues to be on fire or confusing
>>
>>47734437
Honestly, I'm sure everyone's run into an awkward situation like that at least once on the Chain.

Spoilered webm hopefully not related.
>>
>>47734376
>and the mystery dungeon has pretty much set up what many jumpers do
I mean, they're all originally humans but elect to stay and be pokemon with their partners and friends.
>>
>>47734459
>On fire
Nah, it's a pretty friendly thread.
>>
>>47734427
TIME TO HOLLOW OUT!

Honestly, being human and hollowing out and then progressing as fast as you can through stages is way more interesting. Or becoming Shinigami in other way, dunno.

Because then you avoid generic powers and can make interesting stuff. Personally, I don't care for power, raw power, but rather for interesting stuff
>>
>>47734457
Can I have my book back?
>>
>>47734408
I approve of your taste, if not your reaction.

I'm going to have to hunt up more Ankh reaction images. His face really suits the internet.

>>47734457
Perhaps a Predator or two is more to your taste?
>>
>>47734459
Well then you missed a few fairly tame threads and came back just in time for discussions about what level of furry is ok to stick your dick in, you have remarkable timing.
>>
>>47734486
LATER!
>>
>>47734492
Ankh is pretty amazing and yet i somehow dont have anything besides that one
>>
>>47734495
Most people are just poking at each other, it's not aggressive. Not everyone's favorite subject, but not like anyone's mad or yelling.
>>
Honestly if this line of discussion is considered acceptable, lewd jumps should be unbanned.
>>
>>47734237
I approve of this. Those werewolves had it coming.
Unfortunately a Promethean: The Created jump wouldn't have Vampires and werewolves in it by default. Which kinda sucks a little bit.
Part of me now sort of wants an all-in crossover WOD jump, maybe as an end jump where the graduation test is fixing the problems of each different interest group. Another part of me thinks this is a terrible idea.
>>
File: What's going on in this thread.jpg (42KB, 625x396px) Image search: [Google]
What's going on in this thread.jpg
42KB, 625x396px
>>47734512
Consider my only other one a gift then, from one Ankh fan to another.

It also suits this thread fairly well.
>>
File: 1414982577754.jpg (135KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1414982577754.jpg
135KB, 600x750px
>>47734495
Huh
>>
File: oh boy here we go.gif (771KB, 268x527px) Image search: [Google]
oh boy here we go.gif
771KB, 268x527px
>>47734528
YOU FOOL

NOT EVEN AUTOSAGE CAN SAVE US NOW
>>
>>47734457
I have to point out that the first post I saw from you was essentially "How do people taste, and how bad of an Idea would it be to try? If I recall correctly."
>>
File: book bruning.jpg (15KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
book bruning.jpg
15KB, 460x276px
>>47734486
>>47734502

>Dumps ashes in rocket
>Shoots rocket into sun
>Increase mass of sun until black hole forms

NO.
>>
>>47734492
Predator? I've gotta add that to the list. Thanks, anon. Alien amazon snu-snu is go. Would post a pic but realized all of my fae!pred is nsfw.
>>
>>47734528
Jumpers are fully capable of finding our own lewd, while some of us may not like the ban it is better than turning into gen.
>>
>>47734528
Fantasizing about unexistent girlfriends is way different to literal FICTIONAL dick measurement shitstorms.
>>
>>47734601
Roll for anal circumference. . .
>>
>>47734555

I fail to see your point.
>>
File: 1256601611109.png (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1256601611109.png
13KB, 300x300px
Still amused everyone latched onto the pokemon and ignored the queen alien.
>>
File: This thread is beyond saving.png (126KB, 352x390px) Image search: [Google]
This thread is beyond saving.png
126KB, 352x390px
All this lewd talk.
Slaanesh's power has infected this thread.
We have to purge it Brothers.
>>
>>47734601
Although if your real life waifu likes to draw and cosplay and is willing to do those things with characters you choose, you have it good.

man my girlfriend is the best
>>
>>47734619
Xenophilia that is all that needs to be said. This thread is full of heretics.
>>
>>47734620
Purging turns me on
>>
File: noheresyhere.jpg (36KB, 473x570px) Image search: [Google]
noheresyhere.jpg
36KB, 473x570px
>>47734620
Whatchoo talkin bout?
>>
>>47734619
Alien queens are A+ sex/violence machines made for breeding. Everyone understands.
>>
>>47734620
Some people jump to have imaginary power trips. I jump to put my dick into strange holes.
>>
File: hail khorne.jpg (105KB, 617x960px) Image search: [Google]
hail khorne.jpg
105KB, 617x960px
>>47734620
>implying Loyalists can overcome this

Only Khorne can save us now.
>>
File: ackbar.jpg (22KB, 407x218px) Image search: [Google]
ackbar.jpg
22KB, 407x218px
>>47734492
>That cat on the right.
>>
>>47734620
You do know how much of /jc/ spends time on /d/? Slaanesh has always been our patron, probably friends with the benefactor too.
>>
>>47734651
Do you like space AIDS Anon?
Because that's how you get space AIDS.
>>
>>47734681
Not a lot. /d/ needs to stop trying to force themselves into conversations. Your board is almost exclusively dicks. It's not a good weird fetish board, it's terrible.
>>
>>47734657
I don't know why you reminded me of this.
But my GM one fluffed a Khornite World as something out of 50s America, a very conservative people, who don't show affection in public much, but have 3-4 kids each.

The big difference? Lots of Blood Sports, a kid who played Hockey was likely to kill his fellow players.
>>
So my waifus played with fusion dances and methods of combining temporarily.

Now they are saying they have a surprise for me.

I wonder what Is it
>>
>>47734719
Prepare to be Assimilated.
>>
>>47734731
>Prepare to be ASSimilated.
FTFY
>>
>>47734698
>/d/ board is just dicks
>/d/ is dicks
>/d/ dicks
>/d/icks

Anon, you figured it out
>>
>>47734719
AND THIS IS WHY

YOU DON'T TAKE FUSION PERKS
>>
File: oh_you_by_doom1272-d31mb3c.jpg (193KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
oh_you_by_doom1272-d31mb3c.jpg
193KB, 800x599px
>>47734680
>>
File: do_not_want_dog.jpg (81KB, 499x335px) Image search: [Google]
do_not_want_dog.jpg
81KB, 499x335px
>>47734681
/d/ goes way too far, even for me.
>>
>>47734743
You missed my point.
>>
>>47734742
More of a Breastman myself

And macro or feet
>>
Do we have an Aliens/Predator jump anyway?
>>
>>47734804
OAA was planning one. Don't know what's up with it right now.
>>
>>47734758
There's pretty much nothing for females on /d/ or /aco/ either. All their dudes are way too effeminate or have terrible proportions. You'd think with all the dicks plastered everywhere they'd at least have good taste in dicks but no. Garbage dicks.
>>
File: OH GOD WHY.png (1MB, 1024x1218px) Image search: [Google]
OH GOD WHY.png
1MB, 1024x1218px
>>47734719
>fusion dances
>>
>>47734857
Holy shit that is disturbing.
>>
>>47734813
He called it but we haven't seen a WIP or even a peep out of him for a few months.
>>
File: [can't wake up].png (287KB, 1198x326px) Image search: [Google]
[can't wake up].png
287KB, 1198x326px
>>47734857
>>
File: 1454611109277.jpg (38KB, 303x297px) Image search: [Google]
1454611109277.jpg
38KB, 303x297px
>>47734851
I'd have to disagree with you personally. Mainly because I'm a girl with a trap/effeminate guy fetish but hey.
>>
File: f15.jpg (24KB, 480x274px) Image search: [Google]
f15.jpg
24KB, 480x274px
>>47734857
>>
>>47734883
He's on the IRC. Go talk to him. Hell he posts in the thread occasionally too.
>>
>>47734911
It'd be great if he could give an update on his jumps here then. People have asked many times over the past year or so and gotten no answer.
>>
File: THAT'S NOT MY FETISH.png (553KB, 575x431px) Image search: [Google]
THAT'S NOT MY FETISH.png
553KB, 575x431px
>>47734857
I'd hit it with a killing curse.
>>
File: I'm out.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
I'm out.gif
3MB, 480x360px
>>47734857
I'm gonna go now.
>>
>>47734929
Tune down the aggression switch.
>>
>>47734911
Just looked, don't see him.
>>
File: It's Raining.jpg (262KB, 640x2194px) Image search: [Google]
It's Raining.jpg
262KB, 640x2194px
I'll just leave this here
>>
>>47734911
I've been on the IRC for a while and he hasn't appeared for a long time. I think he went back to lurking in the thread.
>>
>>47734948
Well I assume you're not on 4chan constantly either, right?
>>
>>47734940
No aggression here pal, except maybe your projection.
>>
>>47734892
I need them broad shoulders but I respect your opinion but it really doesn't get you that they're all drawn like the artist has never even looked at their own dick?
>>
File: so much nope.gif (435KB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
so much nope.gif
435KB, 320x179px
>>47734857
IT BURNS US
>>
File: q1MFkAp.gif (1MB, 753x415px) Image search: [Google]
q1MFkAp.gif
1MB, 753x415px
>>47734857
>>
>>47734973
I'd have to know which pics you mean specifically to figure out what they were going for, but I wouldn't be surprised if they just plain posted pics from bad artists from my experiences with them.
>>
>>47734881
>>47734890
>>47734909
>>47734935
>>47734936
>>47734977
>>47734993
I am sorry. I am not really sorry.
>>
Jumpers, did your jumps influence what it is that you seek in a woman in terms of physical attributes?
>>
>>47734612
I don't know, the Monsumu jump is pretty well-made.
>>
>>47734955
Aren't dead people reincarnated in 1940's Germany or something?
>>
>>47735003
Then jump it but don't talk about it here.
>>
>>47734999
I'm thankful.
>>
>>47735001
Well I like em fat now
because I eat them
>>
>>47735001
Have you ever heard of 'single-target' attraction?

The point where you've found The One and bonded so hard that nobody else could ever so much as get a physical reaction out of you? Where no one could ever possibly hope to replace that person in your heart, or even your baser desires?
>>
>>47735029
You're a yandere?
>>
>>47735009
No, that's people who go Through The Gate, and that's only in the non-canon Anime.
Brotherhood, the Canon-Anime, doesn't have that.
>>
>>47735001
Probably made me less likely to date anyone normal, both physically or mentally. Also probably made me more than a bit less interested in general, given both the changes to my body chemistry and possible lack thereof as well as experiences.
>>
>>47735017
Why not? People are talking about lewd stuff at this very moment.
>>
>>47735060
That's never been banned. Your shit jump is.
>>
>>47733063
Master of Magic jump's place of power schtick lets you put spells together piece by piece for the really big spells. So you can keep adding mana to it over time until you have enough to set it off. Combined with that, your statements, and leaky limiter you should be good for anything given time, prep, and mana.

>>47733206
Like riding a bike from SAO or Dark Wisdom from Overlord to recreate spells into different systems, possibly just use spellmaker (perk and item) from TES morroblivion to create a version that isn't hard coded to a select number of spells, instead to items. Cojoined conjures that to another system if you aren't a fan of TES magic for this for whatever reason.

>>47733434
>>47733467
[ ]

>>47733568
Omega Telepathy with Teleport and basic precognition. For the variety of uses, survival given jump 1, and I never take anything but clairvoyance in Raildex so telefragging is hard to come by. Telepathy lets you get in good for nicking knowledge of [x] where x is the thing inside of someone's head who for whatever reason would not be willing to share. Also speeds up the learning process without language and communication errors getting in the way.

>>47733646
I call in Lucifer as my cage match partner.

>>47734620
Call in the exterminatus, brother.
>>
>>47735037
Nope.

I've just taken so many "you work perfectly together with THIS SPECIFIC PERSON" perks that we may as well /be/ the same person. We were also recently an Ashikabi/Sekirei pair.

Besides, if anything, we're both tsundere.
>>
File: standards4chan.png (32KB, 1050x788px) Image search: [Google]
standards4chan.png
32KB, 1050x788px
>>47735001
Yes, just like 4chan!
>>
>>47735060
The guy who made that jump was a colossal asshole, that jump and setting are permanently banned regardless of what changes about the lewd ban. Even if it shouldn't be considered lewd by whatever standard we are using at the time it is still banned, because fuck that guy.
>>
>>47735087
>No floor tiles
Fuck off mate.
>>
File: Standards.jpg (77KB, 680x541px) Image search: [Google]
Standards.jpg
77KB, 680x541px
>>47735087
>>
>>47735081
>[ ]
What?
>>
File: gay.png (30KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
gay.png
30KB, 266x189px
>>47735001
>woman
>>
>>47734958
Well he posted but a few days passed, so.
>>
>>47735087
>I'm at "Shares some human features"
>Still won't bang dudes.
Inaccurate, or am I just an outlier?
>>
>>47735096
It's idiotic and petty to ban a jump just because of a personal grudge against the jumpmaker.
>>
>>47735113
He failed to come back from touching the spiral of origin and become one with that void. A pity.
>>
>>47735124
Well my first fetish was undead so I apparently started near the bottom somehow.
>>
>>47733063
Add in that capstone from Maoyuu nobody takes because they're too busy snagging Crimson Saint and you should be golden.
>>
File: laughing gilgy.gif (988KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
laughing gilgy.gif
988KB, 500x281px
>>47735128
Where do you think we are?
>>
File: Refuted.png (127KB, 439x327px) Image search: [Google]
Refuted.png
127KB, 439x327px
>>47735106
>>
>>47735128
Stop trying to force this issue.
>>
>>47735138
The longer you stay on 4chan the lower your standards become.
>>
>>47735128
I don't think you understand how much of an ass that guy is, he is the reason for the no lewds ban in the first place with his attempts to push a bunch of bullshit. He might as well be the avatar of That Guy.
>>
File: awkward vampire.jpg (93KB, 943x1333px) Image search: [Google]
awkward vampire.jpg
93KB, 943x1333px
>>47735138
I mean, I can see why, I guess?
>>
>>47735161
Stop feeding him.
>>
>>47735138
>Undead
>I forgot my attraction for vampires and the cliche option of Sylvanis
Nevermind, I'm even lower on the list than I thought.
>>
File: Dick Fix.png (145KB, 463x227px) Image search: [Google]
Dick Fix.png
145KB, 463x227px
>>
>>47735106
Alright, we're on Page 9, I'm not gonna feel guilty for it.

Source?
>>
>>47735171
>Vampire
>Not lich
You disgust me anon. You aren't deprived enough.
>>
>>47735136
You aren't supposed to touch the root of the swirl anyway to get true magic, you just get close enough to look and either get something that would make the Red Shadow and the World angry at you, or you don't get anything at all because someone else took the same path to the Root and only cares to reward originality.
>>
File: rampaaage.jpg (36KB, 300x613px) Image search: [Google]
rampaaage.jpg
36KB, 300x613px
>>47735177
>>
>>47735194
>Lich
>Not Worm That Walks
Why don't you like Sakura Matou anon?
>>
I keep feeling either the mods are amused as hell with us or are asleep. I have a feeling it's the later.
>>
>>47735208
Fuetakashi's High Elf x Highschool. You can look it up on your own from there.
>>
File: 2085.jpg (43KB, 448x454px) Image search: [Google]
2085.jpg
43KB, 448x454px
>>47735087
I love you too, Anon-sama!
>>
>>47735221
Because Rin is the better girl.
>>
>>47735243
Thank you.
>>
>>47735259
And Ilya is Best Girl
Are we done stating the obvious?
>>
>>47735248
Hetalia: Axis Powers jump when?
>>
>>47735276
>Liking a loli
>Not liking the obviously better choice Sella.
Eat shit anon.
>>
>>47735294
But anon, I don't know which countries are Cute Girls for me to waifu.
>>
So I can't find the certain scientific rail gun jump. Help?
>>
>>47735294
>Ohio is an Axis power
I always knew they were up to no good with their corn and flat.
>>
>>47735317
Sella Exists in FSN. She's not a Girl in it. Sella is Best Girl in the Nasuverse Media where she's an actual character
Like Prisma Ilya
>>
>>47735136
Literally no one comes back from doing that though. Heck, you don't even have too in order to get Sorcery, most of them came about as an avenue to get to the fucking Root, why even bother really.
>>
>>47735318
Hungary.
Vietnam.
Belarus.
Taiwan.
Ukraine.
Belgium.
Wy.
Liechtenstein.
Monaco.
Seychelles.
>>
>>47735334
Who are the strongest servants in fate?
>>
>>47735161
It's an injustice. It needs to be rectified.
>>
>>47735325
Under Complete With Images. First one not in a folder.
>>
File: 1303449612967.jpg (60KB, 450x557px) Image search: [Google]
1303449612967.jpg
60KB, 450x557px
>>47734613
Sunny side up
Furry is pretty degenerate, but it doesn't really compare to your degeneracy. Endless days have broken your mind.
>>
>>47735354
Depends on which War you're talking about. I don't like comparing between different Wars, because some Servants grow or shrink in power in different wars.
>>
What perks can let me get Or copy Accelerator's power?
>>
>>47735398
Does it matter? Gil is generally the strongest.
>>
>>47735424
Lord of Light, become the god of vectors.
>>
>>47735430
Due to Plot bullshit Soloman can match him in Fate/Grand Order, and Enkidu can match him generally.
>>
>>47735440
Where from?
>>
>>47735451
Lord of Light, he told you
>>
>>47735424
My standard method for obtaining my companion's powers is Lip Service + Sacrifical Bestowment, for accelerator's power you will want to go Yuriko verse and then convince her to put up with a few weeks of half strength. It will take a while for you to get the power to full strength but that is just a matter of time and practice.
>>
>>47735354
The most renown and oldest and most powerful figures from history and legend.

Gil is strong because he's fucking older than old, Hercules was strong because he was bullshit and is old. If they're old or did some legendary bullshit, especially if they have both, then they're strong.
>>
>>47735354
Canon or non?

Because awhile back someone was thinking of taking Cain, ie, "The First Murderer", and the thread mostly agreed that he'd be nothing but ridiculous bullshit.
>>
>>47735526
Still not as old as Gil.
>>
>>47735526
I mean for canon.
>>
Alright. Going through the Fates, so I want to hear what everyone else did and took away in regards to general magic stuff since nasu-magic, as in magecraft, looks too vague for me to discern on my own.
>>
File: Alaska crazy.jpg (42KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Alaska crazy.jpg
42KB, 640x427px
>>47735391
>Endless days have broken your mind.
Not enough to be a furry, thank god
>>
>>47735554
Rooooones
>>
File: montana.gif (6MB, 680x381px) Image search: [Google]
montana.gif
6MB, 680x381px
Big guns or accurate guns, /jc/?
>>
>>47735556
...I shouldn't be surprised that there are crazies in Alaska but who the fuck ever thinks it's a good idea to go out into the cold wearing that?!
>>
>>47735526
I could see that being decent. He would probably have pretty low stats, but decent Noble Phantasms with the class determining whether The Mark of Cain or the Stone being EX.
>>
>>47735577
Accurate.
>>
>>47735577
Porque no los dos?
>>
>>47735591
Murder Rock is an EX-Ranked Anti-Personal Noble Phantasm
>>
>>47735449
Holy shit fuck off. Gil's way stronger than them.
>>
>>47735182
Something from Fueta Kishi
>>
>>47735610
In F/GO Solomon ended every single timeline.
All of them. In the multiverse.
I'd say he can match Gil.
Because of stupid plot-related bullshit.
>>
>>47735554
Just go the route of formalcraft with numerology, runes, alchemy, and pretty much anything else from the other schools of magecraft to make the process more effective and efficient.

It can basically do anything and isn't limited after all.
>>
>>47735591
Personally, I think it'd be the mark. People seem to put all this focus on the rock that never existed in the story nor really outside of discussions here as far as I can tell. It's not the rock that's important, it was Cain's actions, so it doesn't make much sense for the rock to represent his noble phantasm. The Mark of Cain is way more well known and legendary.
>>
File: Hayt De Vries.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Hayt De Vries.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>47735554
Memory Partition and Thought Acceleration.
>>
>>47735590
Google 'Below 40 Club', it's what we do

0F is considered shorts weather after -45F
>>
File: adidas5.jpg (108KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
adidas5.jpg
108KB, 660x495px
>>47735590
Gopniks
>>
File: getting huge.gif (344KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
getting huge.gif
344KB, 250x195px
>>47735577
Gotta get them big guns for the ladies.
>>
>>47735643
You Alaskans are crazy fuckers.
>>
File: caster gun.png (240KB, 507x305px) Image search: [Google]
caster gun.png
240KB, 507x305px
>>47735577
Magic guns.
>>
>>47735655
Never knew pokemon had a bondage club.
>>
>>47735639
And Gilgamesh never had a portal to a stuff dimension.
>>
File: robe-and-wizerd-hat.png (79KB, 1292x1028px) Image search: [Google]
robe-and-wizerd-hat.png
79KB, 1292x1028px
>>47735554
Maxed drawbacks and bumgrabbed magical core and circuits in fate.

Reality marble inthe other one.

Last one was pure circuits

thank you Wizerd Anon.
>>
>>47735534
Okay, what if I summoned Mitochondrial Eve as my Servant? She's a good ninety thousand years older than Gil, and as the progenitor of all human life she has a hell of a bigger legend than he does.
>>
>>47735672
>Guns that literally kill magic
>>
>>47735709
Evolution doesn't exist in Nasu.
>>
>>47735664
We elected Palin didn't we? Enough said.
>>
>>47735738
Wait so how do genetics work?
>>
>>47735738
Who said anything about evolution? This is mitochondrial DNA inheritance, that has nothing to do with evolution. She's the common ancestor to all humanity whether humanity evolved or was created.
>>
>>47735709
Except as far as I can see, how old something is in Nasu canon is judged by how old the story is in real life. In which case Gil's legend is 600 years older then even the first bible story.

And even then, Gil is canonically the oldest and first heroic spirit. This is something that is canon by Nasu, it's simply impossible for any one to have become a heroic spirit before him because he was the first.

>>47735696
He did have all the world's treasures though.
>>
>>47735763
So how does she qualify as a heroic spirit then? You have to do something legendary to get a place in the throne.
>>
>>47735766
And Cain DID smash his brother's head in.
>>
File: Bullet_That_Can_Kill_The_Past.png (305B, 10x21px) Image search: [Google]
Bullet_That_Can_Kill_The_Past.png
305B, 10x21px
>>47735577
Accurate, with special bullets. I'm more a sword person, anyway. Easier to channel magic through, and it's easier to find powerful artifacts.
>>47735608
Maybe A+++ with a substantial bonus for being unexpected or betraying the victim.
>>47735639
This does make more sense, given that it's a curse directly from God, and probably has a bit more weight behind it, not to mention it's a bit more powerful. Presumably it would do the whole "Avenged Sevenfold" Thing for attacks weaker than EX/A+++, and might be bypassed by Divine or Anti Divine Attacks. I don't know.
>>47735716
>Guns that kill the past
>>
>>47735577
Guns that shoot smaller guns.
>>
>>47735794
gungeon jump when
>>
>>47735786
She's the ancestor of every human in existence. That makes her the most successful human being to ever live.
>>
>>47735829
That's not how legends work anon.
Think back and try to remember a figure from mythology who had only one feat to their name: being really old. Can you think of any?
>>
>>47735633
This is honestly the best suggestion for anyone who has resources since, even as simple as it apparently is, it can basically just say 'fuck you' to limitations on Prana or even skill.

Just make a better magic circle, warm up those sacrifices and get ready for some rituals, you can basically bullshit your way into faking noble phantasms and reality marbles with effort.
>>
>>47735829
Yeah, no. Good for her, but that's not the stuff of heroic or villainous legends. She's a scientific concept, not a heroic spirit.
>>
>>47735881
Methuselah. Ziusudra. Le Compte de Sainte-Germain. The Wandering Jew. There are plenty.
>>
>>47735888
>with effort
I feel you're really, really understating the level of effort it'd take to do that stuff. Formalcraft is the sort of thing magi with no family magic style use to keep up with their peers. Even doing the basic awful shit of magecraft takes effort that only gets harder and harder the more you go on. Doing things that not even normal or even enhanced magecraft can normally accomplish? Absurd, mad amounts of effort, time and resources. It's not impossible but 'with effort' doesn't really give the right scale.
>>
>>47735889
I think that's pretty damn heroic, in the classical sense. She accomplished the greatest feat any human being ever could, because any feats any other human beings could ever do are only possible because of her. She is mother to the entire species. How many species are descended from you?
>>
>>47735910
All have more then just being really old to their legends and, more importantly, actually have legends. Unlike this eve gal.
>>
>>47735577
All the guns

[I AM THE CORE OF MY BULLET]

[LEAD IS MY BODY AND MERCURY IS MY BLOOD]

[I HAVE SHOOT OVER A THOUSAND GUNS]

[UNKNOWN TO DEATH NOR KNOWN TO LIFE]

[HAVE WITHSTOOD THE PAIN TO FIRE MANY WEAPONS]

[YET THESE HANDS WILL NEVER HOLD ANYTHING]

[SO AS I PRAY UNLIMITED GUN WORKS]
>>
>>47735910
Since you are obviously retarded, let me explain this to you. Gilgamesh wins. He's the first hero, the first servant, and strongest by canon. Nasu has said as much himself, and I think he knows a little more about his setting than you. So stop reaching so hard.
>>
>>47735940
So I have to use a fictional legend, instead of someone who actually existed?
>>
>>47735967
>strongest by canon
Solomon punks him, as do the True Servants.
>>
>>47735916
But anon, that's what being a jumper is about! Taking the path with the worst starting power and terrible scaling but the greatest potential so in the long run!
>>
>>47735967
>Nasu
>Knowing anything about his setting
Come on, anon, I'm with you on this, but you have to acknowledge that's ridiculous. Nasu can't know anything about his setting because that implies there's anything to know about it. The whole thing is made up on the spot, any absolute statement only counts until such time as Nasu decides to contradict it to make something sound cool.
>>
>>47735934
Except it's not heroic. All she did was do what countless humans do every day. You don't get made a Heroic Spirit because your kids did things worthy of that title. By that justification there should be countless mook spirits who fathered or grandfathered or so on people who earn't it.

The whole justification of her earning it by giving birth to humans makes no sense on another level to. What made her? Why isn't that the heroic spirit for creating/birthing her and everyone that came after her? Why isn't the being that sired that being that sired her the heroic spirit? And so on.

>>47736007
In the time it takes to do so, I'm almost 100% sure you could have found a way to do it more effectively, more efficiently and without spending decades of prep time, if not more.
>>
>>47735992
>True Servants
What are they?
>>
>>47736007
You're ascribing Formalcraft potential it does not actually have.
>>
>>47735980
You have to use someone who qualifies as a heroic spirit man. Plenty of people who actually existed have.

>>47736041
Stupid shit thought up by the hack doing Strange Fake and then brought over to Grand Order because they couldn't think of original villains.
>>
>>47735967
The Making of Myth. Makes you predate any other legends in the setting. Take it, go Servant, watch as Gil weeps salty little bitch tears.
>>
>>47736035
You know, that's a good point. The average, everday things are in their way very heroic. I should be able to summon any random person and have them be a Heroic Servant. Thanks for the idea, anon.
>>
>>47736035
Oh, that's simple. Mitochondrial Eve was a mutation, she doesn't share mitochondrial DNA with her own ancestors. So they didn't pass down any of their legacy like she did.
>>
>>47736090
She still only exists because of them. I repeat, why aren't they the heroic spirits when she only exists because they birthed her?
>>
>>47735577
A big fuckoff gun that funnels some of your magic and uses your powers to turn whatever is on the business end into bad memory.
>>
File: fucking pat.jpg (409KB, 625x950px) Image search: [Google]
fucking pat.jpg
409KB, 625x950px
MITOCHONDRIA
>>
>>47735967
Anon I want you to stop, and look, and realize Gilgamesh is the Heel Wrassling Jobber of Fate/
>>
>Jump 38: Webmage
>Five of Swords (A success earned through personal degradation.)
>Age: 19
>Location: 10011010
>Identity: Chaos Power
>Drawbacks: Card Games With Eris (+100), Spinnerette (+100)
>Chaos Touched (Free, Chaos Power)
I am taking these eyes to Naruto later just to see how people react. Not needing sleep is also always a benefit.
>Faerie Rings (1100, Chaos Power)
An interesting way to get around, I kind of like it.
>Taste of Blood (700)
Now THIS is interesting. Of course, the trick is getting anyone's blood, but if I do... being able to track them innately, without having to resort to magic, should be very fun.
>Attachment (300)
Instant delivery, and I don't even need a 3D printer! ...wait. Fuck, the spinnerette is going to abuse this too, isn't it.
>Chaos in the Blood (0, Chaos Power)
Weaponized blood. Well, I already had weaponized blood, now it's just crazier. This should be entertaining somewhere down the line.

So, I'm starting on an island in the middle of nowhere... yeah, that's easily enough fixed and I have no trouble establishing myself back in civilization. I end up with a chaotic deity dropping by for cards (with incidental breaking of, uh, basically everything she touches) while my roommate keeps ordering takeout on my credit cards. Also occasionally going on late-night buying binges on Amazon.

Eh, I've had worse, though it's a pain in the neck. Going to have to get an actual job to pay those bills off though.
>>
>>47736111
Because they don't have the most successful genes in history. Degree to which you've spread your genetic payload is the mark of how great a human being you are. She spread her genes to the entire species, thanks to her mutation her parents did not. Therefore, she is better than them.
>>
>>47736078
I know you're being sarcastic, but actually, the way Nasu works, that's probably true. But there's a cutoff point for time.

So if you know the name of anyone who died roughly a century ago, that probably counts as a "legend".
>>
>>47736041
>>47736058
True Servants arent even in Grand Order (yet) but all i know is Strange Fake is wack.

Gilgamesh jobs to corrupted True Archer Heracles, as you know, he always jobs when he's with a master who isnt meant to be a player insert
>>
>>47736133
Stop shilling, Matt.
>>
>>47736162
You can't stop me, Liam.
>>
>>47736141
Cute spider daughter get.
>>
>>47735958
Saluto Nex Alea
>>
>>47736176
We're supposed to be doing Creepy Anime Bullshit!
>>
>>47736162
>>47736176
>>
>>47736142
Still doesn't exist without them, which is your whole argument for why humanity existing should make eve a heroic spirit. You keep saying her mutation being something only she did proving that her parents aren't also heroic spirits, but doesn't that also apply to all of eve's children's unique, heroic feats not applying to her? Why does she get credit for the stuff her descendants did, solely by virtue of giving birth to them, when her parents don't get credit for her feats, solely by virtue of being the ones to birth her?

Another thing to consider- a mutation isn't something she gained through effort, the sort of task you do to become a heroic spirit. Even demigods like Hercules and Gilgamesh struggled at times to achieve their feats or went through hardship for it, they didn't automatically become heroic spirits just for being born a certain way. Why does she suddenly get a free pass for something she put no effort towards, sacrificed nothing for and did not get on anything except pure chance?
>>
>>47736196
Less a companion, more a permanent roommate. Who will also pick on me along with the raven I have as a familiar. Probably forever.
>>
>>47736212
Well the jump gives you the option to make her a companion so that's up to how you want to do it.
>>
>>47736158
I still can't believe the hack writing SF is the guy that did Baccano and Durarara.
>>
>>47736200
No, there's no time. No time!
>>
>>47736230
Durarara was terrible.
>>
So I was away from the thread and just popped back

The waifu storm was fantastic. I just want to thank you all.

It's great to see so many other jumpers waifu their pokepanions
>>
>>47736219
Why not? It'll be entertaining! Maybe keep me a little more grounded than I might be.
>>
>>47736133
You know, a Parasite Eve jump could be pretty cool, so long as The Third Birthday is isolated to a drawback (I'm thinking we call it "Refreshing Vulnerability"). You've got weird biotech, bizarre super powers, and a damn strong cast of characters to base perks off of.
>>
>>47736284
It's a fine and upstanding jumpchain tradition.
>>
>>47736141
>Paying bills
>Webmage
You literally can just code them away. The characters never pay money for anything, because they just write code that says they paid for things. It takes them all of like twenty seconds, max.

For basic shit like that you don't even need perks since you're chaos power. Just ask any of your fellow Olympians to hook you up with a webgoblin or webpixie and then stop by the Houses of Fate (if you aren't part of them already) to get a how-to guide.
>>
>>47736319
Well, sure, but if I'm doing that why would I bother having an apartment? At this point, having a normal life there because it's the last thing anyone would expect!
>>
>>47736210
Because those descendants have her DNA. What about this aren't you getting? The purpose of humanity is to make more humanity, this makes her the best at being human. And for not earning it, have you ever tried giving birth in a neolithic tribal society? I assure you, Mitochondrial Eve put a huge amount of work into spreading her genes. The mutation helped, but birthing a family large enough that everyone in the world is her descendant, without access to any medical aid at all, is pretty impressive.
>>
>>47736319
And that I think about it a second more, the spinerette is what they used before WebTrolls and coding to work Fate across the multiverse. If they weren't too lazy they'd just shit out some silk that says 'fuck you I do get what I want.'
>>
Right I keep forgetting that you really cant take Nasu stuff seriously cause fucking Nasu wrote a backstory for a recent bodypillow illustration

i dont know if i should be amazed or saddened this is hilarious
>>
>>47736370
what
>>
>>47736370
Are you serious anon?
>>
>>47736370
Gonna need more info to believe you bub.
>>
>>47736370
That's just plain beautiful. Please supply additional information so we can marvel at his shenanigans, since Google seems to be insufficient.
>>
>>47736370
Wut
>>
How come there's STILL two copies of the Kingsman jump on the drive?
Can't someone delete one already?
>>
>>47736388
>>47736402
Right some quick context was there's a fate grand order 4koma that joked about requesting a body pillow illustration of a Servant to Da Vinci. Nasu then did a blog post about this.

>>>/vg/145239337
>>
>>47736370
Was he being ironic? Or did he just went Full Autismo?
>>
>>47735916
Yeah, but at the same time, I think you underestimate how much that can be reduced if you actually have talent in other magic beyond formalcraft.

>>47736056
Pure formalcraft has more potential in anyone's hands with time and effort than any other magecraft, simply by the virtue of the fact that if requires little, and in fact, almost no burden at all of talent on the user.

It can do all the things Magus can do with their Od that aren't special unrepeatable talents, it can convert the elements, which is something that isn't normally otherwise doable by other schools of magecraft, and it can do this without draining any of the users Od, instead just taking it from the ambient atmosphere as Mana.

Furthermore, because it can be used to accomplish feats of magecraft demonstrated in other schools, you can take advantage of those capabilities to create closed systems with powerful effects that run the gambit of doing just about fucking everything if by fairly roundabout methods, and all you'd need to have is a decent amount of space and a nigh infinite amount of resources at your disposal.

Just go through these specific rote processes according to these specific principals which determine the necessary structure of the system based off the context in order to achieve this or that effect. Formalcraft, and magic systems like it, can natutally extrapolate this to impractically large scales.
>>
>>47736436
He wrote the Nasuverse.
>>
>>47736338
And she has her DNA due to her parents and various environmental and circumstantial factors creating the mutation. She still doesn't exist except because of her parents. She didn't mutate into existence out of nothing.

The purpose of humanity? That's the purpose of all life and Eve is not better at it then any other progenitor of a species. She, like the milions or billions of other beings that were the first of their species, just did what they were naturally going to do.

Except almost all of that effort isn't hers. Her descendants take over and she gives birth a few times and she dies. So no, I'm honestly not seeing what makes her anymore worthy of being a heroic spirit then some woman in some tribe in africa somewhere. Almost all the effort you ascribe to her is not her own and evee then, is just your assumption and EVEN THEN is not something that puts her above and beyond what any other female in a tribal structure would go through. The only reason she is special is because her descendants became special (Through no influence of hers save that she allowed them to exist), something you've already said doesn't apply to HER parents so it shouldn't apply to eve either .

If you keep arguing the same points beyond this, ignoring all reason, giving special focus to Eve and ignoring the same traits or reasons for everyone else, I will not respond. Good day.
>>
So I may have added a perk or two or 18. So yeah there were a few changes. Hope you like the new perks.
>>
>>47736467
Look, I get it. You don't understand biology. That's okay, I won't hold your ignorance against you. If you're too embarrassed at this point and need to stop the conversation, it's fine. Have a nice night, anon.
>>
>>47736434
Wellp.
>>
>>47736284
I made my Gardevoir male so I wouldn't have that problem.

Then I remembered that that wasn't going to stop me
>>
>>47736515
>>
>>47736500
Outsider, you honestly came out looking like the ignorant one senpai.
>>
>>47736497
So what's this based on?
>>
>>47736543
>Outsider
Sure you are. Look, I understand the urge to get the last word in, obviously I'm susceptible to it myself. But don't sockpuppet to do it, anon.
>>
>>47736455
Fine

*Maximum Over Autismal Curse Mode*
>>
>>47736497
...Huh. That's a pretty big step from the last version. I like it.
>>
>>47736549
It's a CBS show about vigilantes fighting crime with the aid of their precognitive AI. Think a more low-key Minroity Report based on behavioral pattern analysis rather than outright psychics.
>>
>>47736138
I want you to fuck off.
>>
>>47736313
Literally all I want is the ability to upgrade my weapons by beating enemies without taking damage.
>>
>>47736497
Nice. Thumbs up! Pay no attention to the thermal bloom, that's just my wallet.
>>
>>47736515
>Charm
>Draining Kiss
>Helping Hand
>Return
Heh, heh, awwwright
>>
>>47736572
Well I got a few ideas for perks that worked for backgrounds that already had a full tree... so I just doubled the number of perks available in every tree.
>>47736593
Glad you like it.
>>
How do you handle perk redundancies? Like, taking all the bio-engineering perks (non magical mad science) in Jurassic Park and then taking biokinesis (space whale magic) from Worm or similar perks?
>>
File: 8db.jpg (34KB, 640x755px) Image search: [Google]
8db.jpg
34KB, 640x755px
>>47736666
Speaking of which, Super Satan!

JUMPERS! What was your moveset in Mystery Dungeon?

>Hone Claws
>Crush Claw
>X-Scissor
>Metal Claw
>>
>>47729789
You didn't notice the giant drop in quality after goblet of fire did you ?
>>
File: voldittomort.png (121KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
voldittomort.png
121KB, 1024x768px
>>47736724
>transform
>transform
>transform
>transform

I regret nothing.
>>
>>47736715
The ones you specifically mentioned stack pretty well, actually, no redundancy at all.

I just assume it stacks like super strength would: you just get inhumanly good at whatever it is.
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 902x885px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 902x885px
>>47736724
I was a Blastoise/Mega Blastoise

>Aura Sphere
>Dark Pulse
>Dragon Pulse
>Water Pulse
>Hydro Pump
>>
>>47736749
Oh look the pokemon world's whore.
>>
>>47736784
I don't recall a ditto ever getting paid. They're just pokesluts.
>>
File: image.png (515KB, 858x990px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
515KB, 858x990px
>>47736794
True they do it because they love getting kinky.
>>
>>47736724
My favourite Pokémon has been Eevee since I was six, so I ended up going with the Vee approach.
http://pastebin.com/D86du69W
>>
>>47736758
I dunno, the Shaper shard is pretty bullshit. I feel like anything another bio perk can do, it already covers. I mean, look at the Zerg jump, it can do everything in that jump. Everything. And I'm not sure I'm okay with that.
>>
File: Raichu.full.1578035.jpg (165KB, 700x830px) Image search: [Google]
Raichu.full.1578035.jpg
165KB, 700x830px
>>47736724
Thunderwave
Electro Ball
Agility
Charge Beam

I was pretty useless a lot of the time.
>>
>>47736829
Well, I doubt it can make ablative brain matter infected with antigravity tumors. Panacea has to stick to actual biology, Zerg are magic bullshit biology.
>>
>>47736829
*theoretically* do all of that. I'd say just dont worry about it ang get them anyway if you want them. Consider it an investment in synergy and practical knowledge.

On the note of the Zerg jump, if you buy a single drone can you play full tech tree or what? Do you have to buy units as well to produce them? Can the drone just make a spawning pool or do you have to buy one?
>>
>>47736748
That's called editor's protection. Basically editors stop doing their job because no matter what shit you throw out, it'll sell.
See, editors are actually really important, because they help stop your stupid bullshit from reaching consumers and keep it down to a manageable level.
That's why her books start inflating to a ridiculous size after the third book.
>>
>>47736847
Corrupters. Yeah, I'll concede that. Point taken.
>>
>>47736888
Yep, no reason to to do good editing if it'll sell anyway. Get paid for less work.
Thread posts: 757
Thread images: 146

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.