[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bloodless weapons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 32

Hey TG, lets say there is a sacred place where
the monks/natives/nuns can't spill copious amount of blood as its holy ground. What weapons do they use to at least minimize blood spill?
>>
Lets say tech level is pre-renaissance? Iron age.
>>
>>47703541
A pot of molten metal.
>>
Nets? or maybe Poison?
>>
>>47703541
Mancatchers, first they immobilize and if they still have to kill they just strangle the captives.
>>
>>47703541
Garrote
>>
>>47703541
They just wrestle malcontents into submission.
>>
>>47703580
The most brutal response.
>>47703541
Nets. They drag their enemies outside the holy ground before letting the blood flow.
>>
>>47703541
Verbal harassment.
>>
Bolas
>>
>>47703541
Mustard gas.
>>
>>47703641
Hey, fuccbois need to know their place.
>>
Fire
>>
Horses and rugs.

>Baghdad was sacked on February 10 and the caliph was killed by Hulagu Khan soon afterwards. It is reckoned that the Mongols did not want to shed "royal blood", so they wrapped him in a rug and trampled him to death with their horses.
>>
muh dick
>>
>>47704014
he'll still have bled, he would've just bled into the rugs
>>
>>47704014
lol.

I think you fuckers are missing the point entirely.
>>
>>47703541
smoke.
>>
>>47703620
Garrotes cut through necks bro. There are a lot veins and arteries there.
>>
A sack of oranges.
>>47703645
And this.
>>
Really thirsty vampires
>>
>>47703541
Bar of soap in a towel, you better fuck off now fat boy!
>>
>>47703541
Fire, poison, strangling them with their bare hands.

It's not going to be anything simple like using a mace. If it's a fantasy world though, you could always justify it with magic.
>>
Ropes
>>
>>47704164
Leonard, if Hartman comes in here and catches us we'll both be in a world of shit!
>>
>>47704042
Depends on the garrote. There are plenty of bloodless ones.
>>
>>47703541
Wrestling priests!
>>
>>47703541
Rope, for a lynching etc.
Asphyxiation in general, actually.
Drowning
Poison that doesn't make the victim cough blood.
>>
>>47703541
If it was really sacred ground to them, they wouldn't fight there at all.
>>
>>47703541
Bolos, nets, other entangling stuff. No, not the throwing anus.
>>
File: diplomace.png (44KB, 536x94px) Image search: [Google]
diplomace.png
44KB, 536x94px
>>
Poison, like making someone overdose on sedatives. Or some shit like chloroform.
>>
>>47704024

what a shame, I bet those rugs really tied the room together
>>
>>47703541
Garotte

Special technique where they cover the nose and mouth with their bare hands smothering the person.
>>
>>47703541
Fiery swords that cauterize the wounds they make.
>>
>>47703541
nukes?
neutron bomb?
flame throwers?
anthrax/bioweapons?
>>
File: blackjack cosh.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
blackjack cosh.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>47703541
blackjack. It's a leather pouch filled with lead beads, and was used by law enforcement to knock people unconscious.
>>
>>47705663
Maybe they need to fight people who seek to defile the holy ground by spilling blood on it.
>>
File: Big L.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Big L.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>47705823
>>
>>47703541
A kick right in the privates, then rope.
>>
File: 1462061826540.jpg (116KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1462061826540.jpg
116KB, 1280x1024px
>>47703541

Drowning, Strangulation are better for this, the silken scarf with a penny wrapped in its middle is a good one as is shoving a huge floppy cock down their throat. But simply grabbing a man and submerging his head in a pond is also a bloodless way to kill someone.

In a fantasy setting, you could probably make some sort of quasi-magical "slime-on-a-rope" where you toss the slime on the end of the rope at someone's head and it clings and chokes them. Alchemists could also make a "slime bomb" that does a similar thing, though only problem is that glass or metal containers might cut the target as the bomb explodes and releases the slime. Maybe some kind of "phlogistonic bomb" that creates a choking cloud could also work.
>>
File: 1463062862633.jpg (64KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463062862633.jpg
64KB, 640x720px
>>47705769
>Bolos
Whoa there, that's a bit overkill, wouldn't you say?
>>
File: geomancer.png (186KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
geomancer.png
186KB, 1920x1080px
>>47703580
Just ditch the pot altogether.
>>
>>47707010
You could also use slime-in-a-bottle that hardens into a cement very, very quickly.

I also cooked up what is essentially the opposite of a non-newtonian fluid. It's a solid that, at a relatively low speed(as in slower than a bullet), acts as a liquid.

It just makes throwing it rather tricky business.
>>
>All right guys, we're not allowed to spill blood here so we'll use a blunt weapon.

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1465536966434.webm
>>
Giant venus fly traps.
>>
>>47707480
Working off that, any predatory plant writ large could do the trick there. Alternately, animate trees that strangle with their branches and roots may work as well. Could make for a nasty druid grove.
>>
>>47705788
not a mace. thats going to spil lso much blood.
>>
>>47703957
If you've ever had a serious burn, youd know they actually can bleed once the heat ruptures vessels.
>>
File: MCFC009.jpg (133KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
MCFC009.jpg
133KB, 621x502px
>>47703541
>Monks
>Fighting
>>
>>47703541
Fuck weapons.

They just choke those guys. The Hydraslayer Guardians of Silence keep their votes very seriously. They will just squeeze your neck until you stop making a sound, staring right into you with uncaring eyes.
>>
>>47707649
Those are eutopean monks. Try saying that to a Tibetan monk while he bloodlessly kicks your anonymous ass up and down the temple stair.
>>
File: 5f0c3e22.jpg (31KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
5f0c3e22.jpg
31KB, 600x400px
>>47707899
>Tibetan monks
>Fighting
Anon, I advice cutting down Hong Kong movies intake. And D&D
>>
>>47703541
Garrotes. Whips to an extent. Martial arts.
>>
>>47708103
>Garrotes
>Bloodless
You just can't be serious.
>>
>>47708136
>not using silk and a coin
>using razorwire instead

dammit Du Gaul, this is why you lost indochina!
>>
>>47703541
>What weapons do they use to at least minimize blood spill
>>47703541
>tech level is pre-renaissance

Any weapon that uses force to cause traumatic injury would still potentially spew a lot of blood. So you'd want to suffocate people, either by strangling them or smothering them. A garrote made from coiled cloth would probably do it without cutting the neck and causing bleeding.
>>
I imagine raw blunt force like from a club of some kind might still draw blood from the mouth/teeth or cause internal bleeding.

I think a thick oaken shepard's crook is a good weapon for minimizing blood spill. The hook can be used to trip or disarm an opponent, and beyond that it would function like a normal staff.
>>
>>47708069
Tibetan Monks invented a number of notable martial arts techniques you wouldn't even believe. Learn2Google.
>>
Catholics used to drown baptists in buckets of water. Used to joke about being baptized again.
>>
>>47710061
if he wouldn't believe them what makes you think it would convince him?
>>
File: monk.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
monk.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>47708069
>>47707649
/pol/ anon here, buddist monks will shoot you... if your muslim
https://www.jihadwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Buddhist-monk-with-gun.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtAl9zJ3t-M
>>
File: muslims are like african carps.png (403KB, 631x358px) Image search: [Google]
muslims are like african carps.png
403KB, 631x358px
>>47710464
>>
>>47707649
>Monks
>Fighting
pick two.
>>
>>47707218
fuck i love dwarf fortress so much
>>
>>47703762
You will vomit the bloddy remains of your lung though.
>>
>>47707621
"Not a mace." Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>take a metal weapon
>heat it in a fire so that way it cauterizes whatever cuts it causes

there
>>
Jedi swords.
>>
>>47711657
>this anon doesn't think that maces were bloody weapons

Anon have you ever seen someone hit in the head with a 3 pound piece of shaped metal?
>>
>>47707649
Do you know why monks don't fight?
They would fight eachother so much that the church banned it because it was cutting into their ecclesiastical duties.
>>
>>47711848
No shit that when you cave someones head that there maybe a little bit of blood. Any weapon will spill blood if you pop a person's skull, fuckwit. If you hit the squishy bits, the victim only bleeds internally, therefore not spilling blood.
>>
Simple, a complicated array of syringes. I don't think it would be that difficult using iron age technology to forge a long hollow tube within a larger hollow tube connecting to a bellows and a jar.

>jab the thing in the side of the guy's neck
>of course some blood would trickle out, but it will be caught by the larger hollow tube sheathing the smaller tube
>the suction from the bellows will draw the blood out through both tubes and pump it into a jar
>take the jar full of blood and put it on the altar of your bloodless god
>>
>>47712086
What the fuck, Anon?
>>
>>47712325
I was just trying to problem solve.

In my head I thought "How would I like to murder someone without spilling the blood while dressed up as a plauge doctor?" and boom, came up with that answer.

If you wanted to activate functional combat mode, put two bellows under a gentleman's arms, connecting to both their wrist and their hips, kind of like wings. Then, have the soldier wear gauntlets similar to the bloodless murder machine on their hands, but much larger in diameter. Make sure each wing pumps for the opposite side, and have a large container on their back to store all the blood.

Next, in combat, have them ascend from sneaky places, such as ceilings and shadows and whatnot, jab someone with one arm, furiously flap the other arm to drain their blood as quickly as possible, remove your weapon and continue attacking.
>>
Staffs or canes, truncheons and billy clubs, or those Eastern-style clubs that don't have a heavy head but instead have studs along the haft. Mancatchers and lassos and nets.

Basically anything that is going to be used by people who are supposed to act as police or peacekeepers instead of soldiers.
>>
>>47712441
Are you joking or is something seriously fucking wrong with you?
>>
>>47703541
Where could I get a mace like that?
>>
>>47703541
Hot irons/brands. The wounds cauterize instantly, no blood spilled, LOTS of pain.

Alternately, some sort of magical fire sword, or just magical fire. Might leaves lots of soot and burns around the place, but not blood.

Depending on where the monastery is, trapdoors that send intruders flying down slides and out of the building into pitfalls.
>>47710464
Kinda weird how Buddhists are viewed as generally being super peaceful, but then there's this fucking hate boner that they have for Muslims, especially in Burma.
>>
>>47713174
W-why would you think that there's something seriously wrong with me? I like to think I'm pretty normal... I was just trying to solve the murder-people-without-blood problem.
>>
>>47712441
>>47713174
i don't know anon, i think their's potential with his idea but a lackluster amount of info, syringes often leave holes and for use in actual combat + draining, it'd be much much harder not to leave a mess.

Needs refinement.
>>
>>47713253
your moms underwear drawer
>>
>>47703541
Step 1: Fake drug stash.
Step 2: "Bad" batch.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: No more heretics!

>>47712441
This is really impractical, but thanks to you, I've turned my Stirges up to 11.
>>
>>47713306
Well, there is only five liters of blood in a human being, assuming you extracted it all. Realistically, with a single flap, assuming your arms are long enough, you could exanguinate an entire human being. I think the span between someone's fully raised arm and their fully lowered arm would be more than enough suction for 5 liters.

If you want the idea refined a little bit more, and somehow even less practical, chop off the arms of the person using them in combat, and replace them with the exact same contraption, except run a hollow tube up through the forearm and have it attach to their backpack over their shoulders. To keep things bloodless as they're puncturing someone, why not have the needle tapered, sort of like an arrow. That way when the needle enters, it creates a large wound, but you could have the "shaft" of the needle super cooled by wrapping a coil of some kind of refrigerant around it. That way the actual puncture mark would look more like a nail gun, in so far as there would be a cooled flat surface with a hole for the needle, and as pressure is applied to the flat surface, springs cause the surface to retract and the needle to extend. The kinetic motion of the air passing over the needle would cool it as it's thrust, and in combination with the air that would naturally come out from the bellows, you could in theory have it cool enough to freeze the upper layer of the wound closed. That way you could stab and withdraw bloodlessly until you're capable of vampiring someone dry.
>>
>>47713303
People who come up with creative solutions are often misunderstood. Don't worry about it.
Actually I like your idea and will probably use it next time I run a game. They'd make excellent debt collectors for an underworld blood bank.
>>
>>47711034
I want to play it so much, but fuck.me there's a lot in it
>>
>>47713824
Make extensive use of the wiki is my advice. I believe /dfg/ has more resources available in the OP.
>>
>>47713284

It's not really weird. Islam is a religion founded on the sword, and has generally expanded via the sword.

It's a hateful, toxic creed that only seeks to destroy. It can't tolerate reformation in its own religion, and destroys moderates of its faith, leaving only the extremists (source: the Saracen invasion of Spain. Not even the Moors, who were Muslim, were spared).

When you have a religion whose leaders are terrorists, whose own holy book calls for the murder of infidels, and details that you're allowed to lie in order to deceive said infidels in your mission to destroy them (up to and including faking a conversion from Islam), and also states that anyone changing things in the religion is altering the word of Allah (as spoken through Muhammad) you have a recipe for disaster.

And that's not even getting into the travesty that is Sharia Law.
>>
>>47714799
Come now, anyone can tell you that no religion is inheriently peaceful, no matter how it's founded. Even Christians and Buddhists have had militant forces and conversion by conquest, despite how they were founded and many of their basic tenants.

And even then, you can't lump all the Muslims together, just like you can't lump all the various sects and local versions of most religions. Zen Buddhism is nothing like Buddhism in India, Puritans are a far cry from Catholics, and the Jewish Diaspora has produced a lot of different variations of faith.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (153KB, 1885x856px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
153KB, 1885x856px
This is after a fight with no weapons. The knuckles are even lightly padded.

If the gods don't want blood in their temple, then they'll have to make sure no one who needs killing gets there. Because if they don't, then they'll just have to accept that there's going to be a bit of a mess until we can bring out the mops.
>>
>>47711971
a mace is sharp jagged peice of metal. it's going to do a lot if tearing and make some pretty ragged wounds that will bleed heavily.
>>
If no one said it yet.

A red cord, used as a garrot.

Constantine anyone? Classic hellblazer?
>>
>>47703541
Magical fire swords that instantly cauterize wounds.
>>
>>47714922
>And even then, you can't lump all the Muslims together

Yes you can.

I really hate this stock response "You can't lump this or that group of people together". I cringe every time.
>>
>>47703541
Poison tipped blow darts.
>>
>>47714922

If they support Sharia Law, won't denounce/defrock religious leaders who are Jihadists, and believe that altering the words of Muhammad is punishable by murder, then yes, yes you can.
>>
>>47715112
A flanged mace is meant to strike sharply into armor, yes. A ball mace, cudgel, or club is simply a crushing tool with no edges. It might split the skin, but it won't cut.
>>
>>47707321
>essentially the opposite of a non-newtonian fluid

So...a normal fluid?
>>
>>47715247
right so clearly you're of the opinion that all Catholics are terrorist pedophiles.
>>
>>47711848
Maces fell under the bloodless weapons clause irl.
>>
File: Che.gif (6KB, 190x261px) Image search: [Google]
Che.gif
6KB, 190x261px
>>47715247
Not all terrorist are Muslim.
>>
>>47707202
Well technically there's no blood when you get vaporized by hellbores
>>
File: therionarms_c1306b.jpg (118KB, 650x414px) Image search: [Google]
therionarms_c1306b.jpg
118KB, 650x414px
>>47715407
No, that's a myth.
>>
>>47715138
Works for executions, but you're going to be abhorrently outmatched by anything even remotely resembling an actual weapon in a fight.
>>
File: Jutte.jpg (146KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Jutte.jpg
146KB, 1600x1066px
>>47715407
MACES did. A mace is literally any kind of cudgel. A cudgel is a mace. A tofa is a mace. A baseball bat is a mace.

That image was a flanged mace, which essentially an anti-armor weapon that LOOKS like a mace. Know the difference. If it's got funny edgy bits or prongs, it's meant for biting into armor. If it doesn't, it's for causing concussions and bruises without running the risk of breaking bones quite so easily.

For example, this is a japanese police mace.
>>
>>47714799
everything you've can just as easilybe applied too christianity or judeism.
There's not really any significant difference between the abrahamic religions.

the quaran and bible are mostly the same book, just with different translation errors by being reanslated through different sets of languages and different parts discarded.
>>
>>47714922
Of course your right on militants within religions but not to the scale in which Islam has created, mostly due to it openly promoted in the Qu'ran.

Its like regarding the christian crusaders as evil when it took over 4 century of DIRECT attacks on Europe to warrant a response (slavery, massacres, jihads, etc...)

This isn't even including events in the middle east, Asia, or North Africa
>>
>>47713284
Everyone hates Muslim. Even other Muslim.
>>
>>47715402
That comparison is utter garbage. Your supposed to make the joke on catholic Priests jeez get your shit right at least
>>
File: glenn.jpg (189KB, 655x450px) Image search: [Google]
glenn.jpg
189KB, 655x450px
>>47703541
with a blunt weapon you basically turn them into a blood pinata
>>
File: Round mace 2.jpg (43KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
Round mace 2.jpg
43KB, 960x638px
>>47715467
Flanged Mace. Notice the flanges.

>>47715531
Another example of a round headed or "policing" mace, what is probably intended when referring to maces as a "bloodless" weapon. They were so damn prevalent that they became a symbol of authority of law in several cultures. See: judge's gavel, Sergent-at-arm's cerimonial mace.

The mixup probably came about because of, suprise suprise, DnD is both considered some sort of strange authority on premodern weaponry, and also happens to know pretty much jack shit about premodern weaponry.

The flanged mace is an entirely different weapon that looks very similar.
>>
File: 90875385.png (70KB, 480x435px) Image search: [Google]
90875385.png
70KB, 480x435px
>>47715552
That's a very uneducated opinion.
>>
>>47703541
Imagine if you will, the whole place was build with a clever design in mind to reflect and amplify sound coming from a central point. Much like antic amphitheater or that weird building in Sydney. This serves two purposes, one is that speech or a prayer can be lead from the central point. The second if that there is a loud instrument - drum, gong, or a tube that can be used as a defensive weapon. When played, chambers are filled with the sound to the point it's actually nauseous and cripples everyone those who hear it. Think primitive version of LRAD.

Monks train to endure this, so they are not affected as much as the uninitiated intruders.
>>
>>47715552
>the Quran and Bible are mostly the same book
You're thinking Bible (Old Testament specifically) and Torah. There is some overlap.
>>
>>47715624
The Old testament is just the Torra not in hebrew, and the quaran is the bible reordered and picked over by mohammad.
>>
>>47715673
a brown note
>>
>>47715700
just hope nobody has particularly nasty case of 'roids, otherwise you're back to spilling copious amounts of blood
>>
>>47712441
Jesus Christ, just inject the poor bastard with air. An embolism is way simpler than all your bellows nonsense.
>>
>>47709136
When you crush someone's windpipe they cough up blood, and you need two hands for a garrote.
>>
>>47715552
>everything you've can just as easily be applied too christianity or judeism.

Yes, but as others said not to the utter gigantic scale of islam

>There's not really any significant difference between the abrahamic religions.

Your partly right islam c+p alot from C. & J. though had it's very brutual twist as it acts as both a religion and political view

C. took traditions of J. and added their own beliefs, and then brook off to thousands of varaints, etc..
and
J worked of dead sand religions having traditions mixed from them & own (i.e Noahs ark, first itteration seen in Gilgamesh, and the birth of moses from the birth of Sargon of Akkard)

>the quaran and bible are mostly the same book

Yes & No again both focus on their leaders life though Q. mainly took place when he was a warlord against the tribal leaders of Mecca while J. was following his teachings and travels till his death

> just with different translation errors by being reanslated through different sets of languages and different parts discarded

NO, NO, NO Jesus is stated as a separate individual who was shoe horned in the Qu'ran to make conversion easier as opposed to the usual blade.

While stories in bible were discarded simply due to the inability to verify as true with
>>
>>47703541
Long silk scarfs with a fist size pouch full of steel shot at one end. You got a long reach blackjack, bloodless garrote, and a fashion statement that wouldn't be out of place on monks robes. Also you could swing it from a distance and hook someones neck and maybe knock them out in the process or something i guess.
>>
>>47715567
Well it's not too surprising it took four attacks in one sense - many of them came from different directions, such as in Italy or Spain or France, and even under Charlemagne Europe was not well united.

Really, the main reason the First Crusade even happened was because of religion - helping another Christian power and resecuring the holy land - and to drain the military power of infighting European nations, at least as far as the Pope was concerned when he made that call to the faithful.
>>
>>47703541
Fusion warheads.

Can't have blood without atoms.
>>
>>47716061
Lasers? Plasma?
>>
>>47715511
A cat gut lasso then?

Phantom of the opera style. A lasso that has enough spring and strength to snap the bone's in your throat.
>>
>>47716175
>throat
>bones
really?
>>
>>47716199
I thought everyone knew about throat bones? That's why the front of your neck is so hard
>>
>>47716199
Hyoid bone in the throat. It's not articulated with any other bones, but it's a muscle attachment point for your tongue and stuff.
>>
>>47716219
Its called cartilage you dumbass.
>>47716223
Has it right.
>>
>>47715986
Your close but no cigar, it wasn't just 4 attacks it was 400 YEARS OF ATTACKS.

the pope goal wasn't meant to drain europes armies, it was to fight against the real threat of Islam.

As it was well known what they did to Christians massive massacres sparring no one unless to be used as slaves, if not forcibly converted, they did horrors so gruesome, so vile, and brutual to innocent people that it would make a hun blush

Here's a little tidbit before Islam the middle Easts biggest religions were the sand religions, Judaism, and Christianity, Christianity gains the most followers ranging in the millions. This is the same for northen africa as you might not be aware off was that there were millions as christians. Know look at the majority and think how that was achieved...
>>
>>47716292
No it's not, cartilage is in ur nose and ears and those can bend and flop. Good luck bending your neck buddy
>>
File: 1439761467401.gif (644KB, 200x183px) Image search: [Google]
1439761467401.gif
644KB, 200x183px
>>47703541
Why would they be fighting? If it's holy enough ground that you shouldn't be spilling blood, shouldn't you just not fight? Those who would try and fight without drawing blood are being pedantic chucklefucks, breaking the spirit of the rules.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 2800x3000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2800x3000px
>>47716504
I do it routinely to dislodge phlegm and blood from a standing condition. Its literally cartilage that tissue is attached to. This keeps the trachea flexible and actually helps project sound better, if only slightly, similar to the skin on a drum.
>>
>>47716628
What's the white stuff between the cartilage? Check mate
>>
>>47716780
The human soul. Its that standing condition i mentioned.
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 776x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 776x960px
>>47716807
>>
>>47703541
Fucking baptize their unholy soul head first till god gets to decide if it worked.
>>
File: lelfdestruct.png (67KB, 449x1197px) Image search: [Google]
lelfdestruct.png
67KB, 449x1197px
>>47712441
>>
>>47703541
Silly OP, the answering be of simple.
You lightning them of fire.
No blood when burning.
Insert Vodka into Processor.
>>
>>47717056
Yeah, this.
>>
fuck everyone
>>
>>47715697
Why does muhammad have spevific rules about fighting and enslaving unbelievers in great detail?

Please show me where jesus said that.
>>
>>47703541

Needles. Jab, press down, watch as the victim dies of an air bubble.
>>
>>47714799
Here comes /pol/ again to ruin a perfectly good thread.
>>
>>47715531
Isn't that Umezawa's Jitte?
>>
Why the hell would you do this? It wastes blood for the sun god, and captives who have their skull cracked open die too easily.

Also, priests not being able to spill blood is a myth. Many Arch-Bishops took up arms in defense of their parishes.

>>47717776
Dumb and naive. Read about El Cid or Vlad Dracul, sometime, you dumb white fuck.
>>
File: Coyote Priest, Nigga.jpg (119KB, 650x494px) Image search: [Google]
Coyote Priest, Nigga.jpg
119KB, 650x494px
Viarochas, viarochas, Whatcha gonna do when Coyote Priests come for you?
>>
File: SHAMEFURDISPRAY.jpg (95KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
SHAMEFURDISPRAY.jpg
95KB, 640x480px
>>47715911
>>47715624
>>47715986
>>47716373
>>47717197

OP here; please GET THE FUCK BACK TO /POL/
>>
File: Proof41.jpg (230KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Proof41.jpg
230KB, 640x360px
>>47703541
OP again; For those of you wondering, this is for a homebrew where so swamp elves keep having motherfuckers coming up into there swamp. The whole god damn swamp is a sacred place and there diety hates blood (insert whatever reason) so how you going to murk them?
>>
>>47718905
I think its going to be chemicals that choke or dissolve flesh. Oh and drowning, lots of shooting up from the water and dunking faces.
>>
>>47711856
>anons dont know the origin of the trope about blunt weapons and monks.

Im a bit shocked.
>>
>>47718905
Swamps are a great place to hide people that you don't want found ever again.

Tie them up and throw them into the murk, no blood with a mostly successful rate of death.
>>
>>47710970
>what is a Vogt?
>>
File: NARF.jpg (135KB, 1500x1013px) Image search: [Google]
NARF.jpg
135KB, 1500x1013px
This.
>>
File: 1456378543987.jpg (38KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1456378543987.jpg
38KB, 800x600px
>>47716504
>good luck bending your neck
>>
>>47718905
>OP again; For those of you wondering, this is for a homebrew where so swamp elves keep having motherfuckers coming up into there swamp. The whole god damn swamp is a sacred place and there diety hates blood (insert whatever reason) so how you going to murk them?

Wrestling and tossing into pools the intruders never return from. (The heavier armored, the better.) Or, even better, setting traps that make them fall into such pools.
>>
>>47717741
This is possibly the most retarded thing I have ever heard. An air embolism would require a large bubble and time to kill someone, that someone would also probably be looking to kill you. Also for an air embolism to.. well exist you have to open a vein or artery, which would necessarily spill blood.
>>
>>47721594
It's also difficult to actually hit a vein with a needle, if you just put air into some layers of skin then nothing would even happen.
>>
>>47718905
Heavy nets that hold people down until they drown.

Some variety of leeches that paralyse, so there's no risk of adventurers swatting them off.

creatures that lie underground looking like a hole. When adventurers slip and put a leg/hand in the hold, a toxin is secreted, absorbed through the skin and kills them.

Vines that choke and strangle.
>>
>>47703541
Disintegrate Spell.

Just sweep up the little pile of dust when you're done
>>
>>47718905
Swamp elves?

Perhaps they could use Cordyceps type fungi to Possess unwary humanoids, who have to resist the urge to walk out into the swamp, climb into the upper branches of a tree and just stay there.

After a few hours their flesh turns to a spongy fungal material and their head explodes in a cloud of spores, killing them.
>>
Really though, who started this shit about holy men using blunt weapons so as not to draw blood? You can make people bleed well enough with your fists.
It only makes sense as far as it being a bit harder to kill someone with a blunt object than a cutty or stabby one.
>>
>>47716504
You are so stupid it actually made my eyes bleed a little to read your stupidass, smart alek, shitheel remark.
>>
>>47716780
Other cartiledge. Read a fucking book, pleb.
>>
>>47718927
You see, it's because they are stupid and have cripplingly low Int scores
>>
>>47723490
Some Victorian writer probably. They noticed Odo with a mace in the Bayeux tapestry, and made a chicken farm out of that feather. That Wilhelm was armed the same, meh, details.
>>
File: 1465580129886.jpg (1MB, 2848x1312px) Image search: [Google]
1465580129886.jpg
1MB, 2848x1312px
>>47710970
Wow, this guy has a gun that shoots a fucking swords!
>>
>>47724035
Lel'd
>>
>>47724035
And aiming for the knees too, absolutely savage
>>
>>47716504
There's multiple types of cartilage, ding dong.
>>
>>47705004
>the lucheador priest will wrestle the Satan out of you.
new Shadowrun Character
>>
>>47711607
nope mostly fluids and grayish foam.
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.