[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mage Knight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: MageKnight.jpg (35KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
MageKnight.jpg
35KB, 500x300px
Anyone play the Mage Knight miniatures game back when it was popular?
I remember that I used to really dig all of the different factions and lore of the universe and collected a bunch of the figures but never got around to playing it.
>>
I totally did, and it was fucking awesome. Damn, OP, that pic is giving me so many comfy preteen feels
>>
File: MK_rebellion_lg.png (212KB, 674x209px) Image search: [Google]
MK_rebellion_lg.png
212KB, 674x209px
>>47691345
>>
File: LargeLotofMageKnight.png (826KB, 1000x490px) Image search: [Google]
LargeLotofMageKnight.png
826KB, 1000x490px
>>47691345
And more
>>
No, but fotr some odd reason my fgs is starting to stock then. I just bought some for monsters, but now after seeing some walkthough of the board game, Im thinking on buying more. The only problem is that quality is all over the place and prepainted.
>>
>>47691458
My fgs has a bunch in an dark corner covered in several layers of dust from the early 2000s.
>>
>>47691483
Uh, but what I dont understand is why they are getting then now here. I kmow other players who had thrm, but no one plays the game. Why a store in a third world xountry who had d&d minis and some gw is stocking minis from an old, unplayed game ?
>>
I have a Mage Knight board game which I quite like and I"ve always liked LotR SBG. So I'm curious, how does this game play?
>>
>>47691586
There was a new revival line called Mage Knight Resurrection not to long ago, maybe its them?
>>
>>47691335
I have the boardgame with all its expansion that I play every month or so with friends
>>
Mage-knight 1.0 was beautiful and gave me lots of good early wargaming memories.

The Dungeons expansion was even better.

2.0 was shit though.
>>
>>47692779
What changed in 2.0?
>>
>>47693991
They went more 'advanced' with the rule system, which made it over-convoluted than anything. It was supposed to add depth to gameplay, instead it just added length and they started introducing the cards bullshit that plagues heroclix today.

At the same time your entire existing collection was rendered obsolete.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.