[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What has been the best ever /tg/-related day you've ever had?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (93KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 600x850px
What has been the best ever /tg/-related day you've ever had?
>>
File: GMing in a Nutshell.jpg (49KB, 443x500px) Image search: [Google]
GMing in a Nutshell.jpg
49KB, 443x500px
>>47616844

When I got to be a player
>>
Probably when I lost my virginity to my first DM back in middleschool.
>>
File: 1433470666128.jpg (44KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1433470666128.jpg
44KB, 960x720px
>>47617886
>but it was run by a teacher
>what a twist
>>
Four friends and I recovered from a huge night out with a game of EDH planechase, ended up taking all afternoon. None of us had anything to do except suffer through a comedown, so we didn't care how long the game was taking. Best game of magic I've ever had.
>>
File: hessocomfy.jpg (75KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
hessocomfy.jpg
75KB, 409x409px
>>47616844
Two or three years ago, about halfway through new DM's first Campaign (Ironically the only one I've played in that lasted longer than 2 sessions), and we dock our ship at some small nation's capital. As soon as we get off the boat, we're greeted by a few of the king's guards, all mercenary/adventurers like ourselves, who recognize our mercenary/adventurer qualities at first glance. They immediately approach us and ask if we could help them protect the king, as they've just gotten tipped off about another attempt on the kings life. We agree after they offer a free stay in the castle, and thus begins the best day of my /tg/ career:

>Two days go by, nothing significant.
>Third day, we wake up, king's dead.
>Absolute lockdown, nobody leaves or enters until further notice.
>NPC Asumar Paladin and supprisingly not completely evil(yet) PC Tiefling Rogue lead the investigation/manhunt.
>IRL, players chosen at random to roleplay any given NPC
>Taken into vacant bedroom for interrogations, we can all hear them, but who cares.
>More than once a player ends up interrogating themselves as two different characters, sometimes not even as their PCs.
>PC innocent Mindflayer doing sorta-psychic interrogations of his own, but sucks considering he only speaks undercommon and dwarven and can only read surface thoughts
>Hilarity Ensues
>Eventually find the culprit, about 10 real-life hours later
>It was the NPC wizard, who was trying to poison the NPC paladin because he was a romantic rival for NPC cleric
>NPC Paladin was testing all of the king's food before he ate it, to make sure it wasn't poisonous.
>They all forgot that Paladins of his level were immune to poison.

It was beautiful and wonderful and I havent had so long or fulfilling a session yet.
>>
>>47617886
Did he at least lube you up first?
>>
>>47621585
>>NPC Paladin was testing all of the king's food before he ate it, to make sure it wasn't poisonous.
>>They all forgot that Paladins of his level were immune to poison.
my sides
>>
>>47616844
Partecipated at a warhammer tournament and a magic tournament
simultaneously after sleep deprivation
>>
>>47616844
ETC Prague 2015
>all of the warhams
>freebies
>laugh at the plebs who have not developed immunity to heat damage
>>
>>47616844
About one year ago, we had a five player, more-than-five-hour long EDH game that lasted until after midnigh. It is at the same time one of my worst and one of my best /tg/ memory.
>>
>>47618049
>>47622391
>It was the PE teacher
>He got away with everything
>tfw he forced to rim him in the showers
>>
>>47616844
Anybody else taking the bait and sperging out over the fact it's actually Selective Breeding on the bottom?
>>
>>47625806
What else do you think design is?
>>
>>47628062
looks like design-by-committee to me
>>
>>47628062
>What else do you think design is?
Direct control over a process, not mere guidance or influence. Genetic engineering did not produce the bottom one.
>>
>>47630249
>Direct control over a process, not mere guidance or influence
Direct control is an illusion, everything is just a degree of indirect guidance or influence.
You are arguing semantic degrees of influence.
Not saying you need to stop, just be aware if continue.
Party on.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.