[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #848: Pick 'n' Mix Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 490
Thread images: 59

File: 1442013359136.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1442013359136.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47379356
>>
File: 3413890-9597523462-Video.jpg (82KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
3413890-9597523462-Video.jpg
82KB, 620x388px
Why are you not one with the metal?
>>
>>47386764
Metal's too constraining, I prefer a more freeform existance. Soul-based physiologies a best.
>>
Jumpers, do you give yourself or your companions flaws outside of the ones given by drawbacks? Things like fears or personality quirks.
Which ones?
>>
>>47386452
Got it. Anything else? I know I need a Time and Space player, but what about the others? Any must-haves or must-avoids? Do I need God Mode to win?
>>
>>47386764
Because the Flesh is more welcoming, and easier to repair.

Hail Bio-punk!
>>
>>47386764
I haven't even begun to touch upon the potential of the flesh. Metal can wait a bit longer.
>>
File: terminator.jpg (371KB, 843x573px) Image search: [Google]
terminator.jpg
371KB, 843x573px
>>47386785
My jumper enjoys long night time walks, time building things and the relaxing nature of the warp. Spent to long in 40k.
>>
>>47386785
Of course I do. There's arrogance, carelessness, perversion, lack of drive, my Jumper used to have a fear of hights, etc. Flaws are as entertaining as they are realistic.
>>
>>47386764
>>47386795
>Not being Nano-Organometallic master race
>>
>>47386764
I am one with metal. I'm just also one with flesh. Technorganic Cyborg best.
>>
>>47386826
>Not being an energy-data construct
>>
File: angelglow.jpg (398KB, 908x1184px) Image search: [Google]
angelglow.jpg
398KB, 908x1184px
>>47386764
Because I've become one with my soul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnaSRhMB_qo
>>
>>47386789
Bards are a class that's probably best to avoid if just going in with this as the first jump. They're really risky.

Take a Page only if you can afford to help them out, since they start really useless and remain so for a good long time.

Doom... might work, but won't be pleasant for whoever is unfortunate enough to have that Aspect. Rage has a high chance of insanity, so maybe not pick that either.

The other classes/aspects are mostly fine. Picking up an useful Seer or Mage will help a lot in knowing what to do.

Talk to your Denizen instead of fighting it, since you're not required to.

As for must-haves... I don't know. I wrote the jump to make everything good. I haven't even managed to finish my build because I want almost everything.

You do not need God Tier to win. It just helps.
>>
>>47386785
I've got a messiah complex. Gotta save everyone I can, avoid killing people whenever I can, all that Shonen stuff. It gets me in a lot of trouble in more realistic or grimdark settings.
>>
Jumpers, I'm about to come across multiple relatively high-powered Yandere in my chain. I don't really want them to cause too much trouble, so what are some good perks that would let me diffuse the hostilities between them and my female companions? I'm talking diplomacy perks, harem perks, or even perks that would make them lose interest in me. Sadly, I already went through Dodgeball and didn't get the perk from that, so I need some alternatives.
>>
>>47386959
Anon don't call this a grave. Call it the future you've chosen.
>>
>>47386929
Thanks for the thoughts. Guess I've got my work cut out for me if I'm interested in this. I guess I've got one last question... What Classpect would you personally go for?
>>
>>47386959
I have heard people call Sekirei the harem management jump.
>>
>>47386785
My jumper's prideful to the point of megalomania sometimes, lazy, easily offended, vain, possessive, and tends to switch what he's doing drastically depending depending on the jump.

...And overconfident to the point that I actually picked up a perk to be able to feel fear for legitimate threats. Because that became an actual problem.
>>
>>47387022
There is a drawback in that one that has you trying to manage all the Sekirei coming after you at once. It would be a really bad thing if you don't have the Minecraft perk and Blue Feather, ten years is 120 months one feather a month is more than enough to take all of them.
>>
>>47386764
tried it, the metal is strong but it is stagnant to quote someone I once knew "I do not need a wall, I will evolve armor. I do not need a weapon, I will evolve claws."
"The toolmakers might create something stronger than your armor and claws."
"Their tools stay the same. I collect. I change."
>>
>>47387007
No problem, always happy to help out when my jump's brought up.

As for my own Classpect... That's one of the things I keep switching around too. But mostly I'm undecided between a Heir of either Space or Void.
>>
>>47387085
Having all the Sekirei after you sounds terrible especially considering how bloodthirsty a few of them are. It's like asking for collateral damage in your general area.
>>
That's if the event code for the rebellion is triggered Anon.
>>
>>47387126
True but isn't it worth a "little" collateral to have such a harem?
>>
>>47387126
I dunno. If you have cloning, it should be pretty easy to keep them all happy with charisma perks and just being nice to them. With all the powers and skills you can get, I'm sure you can satisfy all of them in whatever way they want, whether that be as a sparring partner, a romantic boy/girlfriend, a fellow inventor, etc. etc.
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>47386785
my chain is framed as a "train wreck" reality show in the vein of the Osbournes or the Anna Nicole Show, we have so God damn many qurks and flaws out the yin yang
>>
>>47387132
What the hell? I swear quoted the post. anyways: >>47386452
>>
>>47387147
Depends on how much you like having to deal with petty fights, having to possibly pay for such collateral damage, and other things that come from having a harem of super powered women.
>>47387166
I'm not a supporter of cloning jumping or otherwise but that's just me.
>>
>>47387183
Yeah, clones aren't you, so they're not a good solution if you want them to be your harem. That's just making male companions to pair with them, more or less.

Unless it's Wood Clones I guess.
>>
>>47387119
Interesting. I was considering Page of Space before you suggested otherwise. I'm still considering Space, just not sure which. Any thoughts on the most useful Space Classes for a chain?
>>
>>47387132
>>47387170
Ah, yes. No guarantee of it happening naturally. But if it comes up, helping him out is nice.

Not sure what exactly triggered it, since it didn't seem to have much of a role in the Jack Noir-cancer thing? As far as I remember, anyway...
>>
>>47387216
Yeah I agree. It would almost seem like you don't care for them by giving them living dolls that look like you.
>>
File: 1463509365445.png (1MB, 1157x1327px) Image search: [Google]
1463509365445.png
1MB, 1157x1327px
Have you ever helped the villains win?

I mean, sure helping the heroes might be fun some times, but what do you get from that?

If you help the heroes you might get:
>A few mortal friends, whose powers will probably weaken a few years after they defeat whatever monster they fight.
>They probably not have the resources to pay you or help you repair your gear.
>You might or not might be recognized as one, depending on the setting.
>People might or might not like you depending on your methods
>Even if you help vanquish the villain, depending on how powerful you are, people my still be afraid of you.
>Can be boring or try to limit the use of your powers. They will probably bore you to death with the 'with great power comes great irresponsibility'.
>When you come back after gaining your spark they will probably be dead or forgotten.

On the other hand, if you decide to intervine to help the villain:
>You will gain a powerful ally, probably an inmortal one. Maybe even gaining their friendship.
>They have a powerful and solid infrastructure that will help you to improve and repair your gear.
>They can make people like you, even if by force.
>You will always be seen as hero.
>They understand what powers truly is and why you shouldn't try to restrain the use of your abilities to help everyone.
>When you come back after gaining your spark they will probably be still ruling whatever place you helped them conquer/maintain, and will we be a helpful ally for your future multiversal adventures.
>>
>>47387216
Hey, hiveminds are a thing. I don't see why you couldn't just have multiple bodies you could act through.
>>
File: Jumper creates something.png (294KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper creates something.png
294KB, 600x599px
>>47386653
Meanwhile, in Jumper's lab...
>>
>>47387272
>Unless it's Wood Clones I guess
Why did you think I made a note about them in particular?
>>
>>47387298
Wait, Wood Clones are a hivemind? I thought they were just copies of you.
>>
>>47387288
That was me exactly when I implanted a Union Core in my Unison Device!
>>
File: ttoriko_171_14_15.jpg (759KB, 1740x1274px) Image search: [Google]
ttoriko_171_14_15.jpg
759KB, 1740x1274px
>>47387288
Pffft...I made the rest of the freak show so why not?

I wake up every morning not asking how I'll improve myself or my Family.

I ask myself, who'll stop me?
>>
>>47387272
>>47387309
There is a perk if you want to be a hivemind in Libriomancer. Although you're limited to 11 bodies.
>>
>>47387309
Shadow Clones are just copies, Wood Clones are copies you share a hivemind with.
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 1024x749px
>>47386764
Because Blood and Bone are so much more useful. Pic somewhat related.
>>47387119
I'm likely going Page of Life because it fits my jumper decently. Meanwhile companions are going Witch of Doom, Mage of Light, Prince of Space, Bard of Time, Heir of Void, and Knight of Hope. The Witch is mostly for thematics, Desty benefits greatly from Mage, Anubis getting even more ridiculous in what he can cut is always nice, the Bard is mostly to fill the Time slot, Heir of Void goes great with Bigby's Stand (Void in general too, but especially Heir), and the Knight of Hope is mostly because I find that class combo funny.
>>
Why are Hiveminds liked here? They always seemed horrific and disturbing to me.
>>
>>47387343
>space class
>Prince
Hope you picked the Void Session drawback.
>>
Jumpers, what plays in the background when you just go about your everyday lives?
>>
File: 4929006.png (99KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
4929006.png
99KB, 400x300px
>>47386764
I like being human.
>>
>>47387260
Akame ga Kill by accident, too be fair Night Raid sounded like a bunch of edgy villains. boy was my face red ..... with blood
>>
>>47387363
Multitasking, anon.
Mo' bodies to do mo' things.

I usually just delegate to my robots, personally. I make a great manager.
>>
>>47387363
What's so bad about them? It's just you acting through several puppet bodies.
>>
>>47387372
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY-xne33bWA
>>
File: e003.jpg (401KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
e003.jpg
401KB, 1600x1200px
>>47387363
Because you're the Hivemind and control various bodies.

And that's incredible useful if you have enough multitasking perks.

>>47387343
That remembers me of that idea that I had of using masks to enhance people and turning them into my minions.

It worked really well.
>>
>>47387371
Nah, though I do admit there will likely be some fun side effects from that, the created universe will likely be a bit odd. Probably something like Valhalla only minus the coming back. After all, it's also within the domain of a Prince of Space to bring destruction via creation. I'm more worried about the Bard of Time really.
>>
>>47387323
Gourmet cells are a hell of a drug
>>
>>47387387
I am just disturbed at that idea of being multiples of you. It just feel very unnatural to me.
>>
>>47387234
It's not /that/ bad a choice to go Page of Space, but you're going to have a rather rough time to start with. If you grab directly useful purchases in the jump, or team members with classes that will help a lot in the early/mid game, you should be able to manage. It does mean that when you finally get going can do a big thing, through control seems to beyond them.

As for other good Space classes... personally, I like going Heir, for it's passive boosts, good power, and becoming your Aspect. But Witch gives you much more control, in return for no passive boost. Knight's good if you want to focus on combat. Mage and Seer would make the quest to create the Genesis Frog ridiculously easy, but would perhaps not be that good in the rest of the Chain.

Rogue and Thief would be very tricky, but I'm not sure exactly how they'd work. Maid and Sylph... I really don't know. They provide and heal with it, no clue if that'd be useful at all. The canon Sylph never displayed much Space-y powers, but she never went God Tier either.

Bard and Prince are probably a Bad Idea to combine with Space.
>>
>>47387372
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSM_244LREk
I'm a lighthearted person.
>>
>>47387425
Perhaps unnatural wouldn't be a good thing to have as a reason seeing on how Jumpers travel to worlds where physics and such differ but hiveminds still don't sit well with me.
>>
Since duplicating pods is a no-go, what if I were to fuse whoever I want to bring with a companion of mine that I don't have too much interest into? Blank the companion as much as I can, and then fuse them.

Would that be acceptable to bring non-cp purchased companions outside the Jump?
>>
>>47387343
What powers do you think that a Knight of Hope would have, given how you find the combo interesting?
>>
>>47387424
Remember! Thats only if you inject them! Best to take them daily!

Snorting a line and injecting that shit into your veins is the quickest way to get turn into a crazy fish person with leaves for hair.
>>
>>47387343
>>47387412
Both of them are... problematic. Not impossible to steer right, but not exactly ideal combinations.

You're going to have to make sure to steer the Prince right, and hope the Bard goes well. Flip a coin, I guess?
>>
File: Konayawn.gif (384KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
Konayawn.gif
384KB, 500x255px
>>47386764
Y'know, I wanted to come up with some weird and creepy eldritch jumper comeback, but it looks like everyone else has got me covered.

Um. I dunno, somethingsomething robots.
Somethingsomething cats.
Roombas?
Iunno.

>>47387372
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgWFzHRvlm8

I'm just gonna go ahead and steal this from Sans. He sure knows how to tickle those ivories.
I realized the other day I took the "you know how to tell really terrible puns" perk from Final Fantasy 6, and that came way before Undertale in my chain, and I was so damn happy.

>>47387363
I think it's something about always having minions available. I dunno, I just use robots and high end cybernetics/technopathy for stuff like that.
>>
>>47387427
Hey, while you're here, what exactly do Ectobiology and Alchemization let you do?
>>
>>47387472
Exploiting the hopes and dreams of others. Basically being a manipulative bastard who turns your very beliefs against you while beating you down with their materialized hopes and dreams. Also gives an excuse to have a shining finger rip off for that companion.
>>
>>47386929
>Bards are a class that's probably best to avoid if just going in with this as the first jump
>Doom... might work
How about Doom Bards?
>>
>There are people that are afraid of having multiple bodies
>They probably don't have their own army of personalized Jumperbots
>>
File: Wuya_havewaysofmakingyoutalk.png (819KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Wuya_havewaysofmakingyoutalk.png
819KB, 1440x900px
>>47387260
Yes. I still regret nothing! Taking Dread Pirate Roberts in Princess Bride, Shipmates in Muppets, and For the Evulz in Power Rangers is the best investment ever.
>>
File: 1422423719046.jpg (10KB, 251x200px) Image search: [Google]
1422423719046.jpg
10KB, 251x200px
>>47387372
I'd be lying if I said I knew Anon.

Just take the bgm from whatever world I was dropped in. Or some sweet jazz. Or covers of aforementioned bgms. Or sweet jazz covers of aforementioned bgms.
>>
>>47387272
Yeah, and don't forget about the rest of us gestalt consciousnesses either!
>>
>>47387578
Wuya is one of the few villainesses I know of who actually LIKES the concept of her underling/right hand man achieving full on main villain status and forcing her into subservience. Makes her a pretty easy one to companion.
>>
>>47387578
>Wuya
Anon you have great taste.
>>
>>47387260
I sided with Law in SMT 1. I have mixed feelings about the end result.
>>
>>47387363
It's my dream to exist in a form transcendent of my singular bodies limitations. A hivemind is the form that takes no matter how I go about it.
>>
>>47387363
Because I'm lonely, and I want to be close to someone.
>>
>>47387260
I can get every single one of those villain perks while helping the heroes.

Protip: You can get more with a kind word and empire-building perks, than just a kind word.
>>
>>47387425
You're the reason Doppelgangers always feel the need to kill and take peoples places. If you could just tolerate the existence of another you, one of you wouldn't have to die!
>>
>>47387372
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g79r90FHaAI

Anything funky, really.
>>
File: antispiralhuman.jpg (48KB, 383x420px) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman.jpg
48KB, 383x420px
>>47386764
Well, our true form is a hyperdimensional energy field, flames of holiness with cinders of blackest sin as fuel in an infinite kaleidoscope of unspeakable concepts coexisting in impossible yet intricately orderly patterns. All of which is only given form by the very concept of our will.

So it's not that we aren't one with the metal since using the metaphysical machinery of our soul, we can distill that energy into metal by giving form to our Grace.

But technically, we're also one with everything else.

>>47387372
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKBRyNNW3u0

But we do tend to look like a regular dude with empty eyes of purest void so-our background music tends to be relaxing with a side order of subtle wrongness.

>>47387363
Can't speak for anyone else, but just the utility in having more mental processing power. You ever tried cramming all the wisdom, insight and intellect of an angel in only one brain? It's like that one scene in Scanners which for many people is all they'll ever know of that movie.
>>
File: eyescream, you scream.gif (2MB, 625x330px) Image search: [Google]
eyescream, you scream.gif
2MB, 625x330px
>>47387372
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mML2fPec7xU
>>
File: Wuya free shot.gif (2MB, 432x324px) Image search: [Google]
Wuya free shot.gif
2MB, 432x324px
>>47387605
>>47387618
I know.
>>
>>47386785
well, yeah. we're all still folks, same as anyone. Enterprise gets a bit overprotective of us or others she cares about. Chicky has a tendency to just jump right into things without thinking. I still can't quite get how people and society works and that causes more trouble than it should. Also I stutter and have a phobia of ants.

On a related note, I took Polyglot from DC back in single-digits, because holy crap that thing's useful. Problem is that no matter what language I'm speaking, I always end up with an accent associated with rural, uneducated areas, like how a Southern accent is in American English.

So Jumpers! What quirks have come about as shall we say side-effects of your perks?
>>
>>47387372
Trust me, I'm a doctor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhJyhZsNh6A
>>
File: 1458845760655.jpg (151KB, 1024x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1458845760655.jpg
151KB, 1024x1023px
>>47387648
> Not the 14 min long version of Rapper's Delight.

>>47387657
> No dancing midget

Best taste eldritch abomination.
>>
>>47387670
The entire mystery genre no longer entertains me.
Too many detective perks.
>>
I haven't seen Gravity Falls, is there much dangerous stuff there or would it be a good early jump?
>>
File: image.jpg (226KB, 1491x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226KB, 1491x1000px
Anyone else picture Carwyn like the Farseer from Dawn of War 2? Unlike the previous Farseers, she doesn't have boob plates. She also looks far more androgynous.
>>
>>47387815
Destroy the books/bitchslap Gideon and Grunkle Stan and you should be fine.
>>
>>47387260
... I don't... think so, actually?
Which is weird, because I've certainly sided with the villains a fair bit in my time. But I usually fall to the roll of flunkie as opposed to "here, I'll change the plot for you!"

Like, even when I was helping Eggman, I wasn't really helping him WIN. I was just, y'know, helping. I stood by to pull levers and cleaned up and made lunches.
I made life easier and a little nicer, but I left victory up to the one in charge, who was not me.

In the end, I was following him not to help him win, but just because I wanted to be near him.

>>47387670
I have a bunch of those "you're so awesome at cooking, you can make boiled water taste good" perks. Like, as in, perks that specifically say things like that, with no other major upgrades to culinary expertise.
As a result my cooking tends to consist of sandwiches and broths, or things I charred in like a minute, and yet people still praise me for it.
I am the total antithesis to Antispiral-kun when it comes to cooking, I swear to god.
Eggdrop soup is tasty as hell.

I also realized about a month or so back that, because perks would realistically follow you between altforms, between Okami's Foxy Babe (Bakeneko) and BlazBlue's Beastkin, my default form is cat.
Like, all the time.
So, it's a pretty good thing I can shapeshift.
>>
Seeing as it’s come up, what are the best options for the “One mind, many bodies” style of hivemind?
>>
>>47387865
It's a good headcanon, but I always imagined him/her to be blonde.
>>
hey /jc/, I want to blow up the world but I don't want to kill anyone or for there to be any lasting consequences after the fact, is there anything that can help me with this?
>>
>>47387930
Science perks and being a robot. Create a distributed neural network and spread it between all your drones, and you're now the borg.
>>
>>47387949
Space travel and uninhabited worlds.
You never said which world.
>>
File: gnomebarf.gif (655KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
gnomebarf.gif
655KB, 500x278px
>>47387815
It's not that bad. Some oddball shenanigans running around, but nothing you can't ignore as a townie.

Though on the last week of summer you're gonna wanna go out of town for the entirety of that week. Just go to the next town over, rent a hotel room, and stay there for the next seven days.
When you come back, everything's gonna look kinda fucked up, like there was some ridiculous bender of a party going on and you weren't invited, and you're gonna want to know what happened, but no. Just remember:

Nevermind all that.

And if anyone asks, you were out of town.
>>
>>47387949
get a reality marble from Tsukihime or by going servant in one of the fate jumps and knockout from mount and blade now you can destroy the world of your reality marble and you won't kill anyone you don't want to
>>
File: elesa.gif (975KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
elesa.gif
975KB, 500x281px
>>47386764
Because I had a good teacher.
>>
File: antismileral.jpg (13KB, 236x200px) Image search: [Google]
antismileral.jpg
13KB, 236x200px
>>47387726
>dancing midget

Oof, that was...way before our eldritch abomination days actually. But as they say, the past is another country.

>>47387260
Well, let's see-apart from >>47387620? We also helped the Titans overthrow the Olympians in Percy Jackson, Age of Mythology and God of War in order to bring an end to Olympian decadence. We did some mercenary work for Kane and the Brotherhood of Nod too, if that counts. In all cases we feel we've developed both strong allies and met people whose causes we can sym

...oh wait, VILLAINS! Right!

Well, during Xiaolin Showdown we actually encouraged Jack to go finish business school in order to acquire power through perfectly legitimate channels after showing him the real cost of succeeding as a career criminal. Incidentally freeing up a power vacuum for >>47387578 to take over as the major Heylin powerhouse.

The definition of "win" is kinda subjective, though. With both Kiara and Lilith we ended up convincing them not to go with their original plans out of enlightened self interest. In Glory's case she didn't really have that many plans after we helped her rehabillitate and take vengeance, so she ended up becoming a sort of pseudo-benefactor to our own plans to usurp the Senior Partners and abort Twilight. Esdeath tried to thoroughly beat us up a lot before the punch therapy started kicking in and she got an epiphany about why her dad raised her the way he did.

We're not even sure if Morathi counts as villain after hanging around her too much given we...used our leverage as her, uh, confidante to spearhead the unification of the Elven peoples against Chaos and made her aware of being Hekarti's reincarnation. And the Empire of the Rising Sun was a bunch of assholes anyway, so Yuriko definitely wasn't really a villain.
>>
>>47388001
What am I avoiding?
>>
File: so stupid.jpg (56KB, 177x219px) Image search: [Google]
so stupid.jpg
56KB, 177x219px
>>47387949
>no lasting consequences
Huh? Why would... For what... Fuck it, use Dragon Break from Elder Scrolls.
>>
>>47387968
>being a robot
Arpeggio of Blue Steel sounds like a good choice for that.

How would a jump where you are an AI work with Alt-Forms anyway?
>>
Sorry, had to do something else for a bit.

>>47387533
Ectobiology lets you create imperfect clones of things and "breed" two beings together to create something new. Technically, perfect clones can be made too, but weird metaphysics means those are destined to become the being you cloned them from.

>>47387549
You're screwed.
>>
>>47388044
Reality warping dream entity made manifest going to town on the place.
>>
>>47387260
>helping the villains when they more often than not aren't competent enough to realize that if they win, the world will get worse for THEM as well

I mean, honestly, what's Salem going to do when the world is nothing but Grimm? Those things can't even talk. Gets lonely down there.
>>
>>47388071
But is everyone else screwed as well at least?
>>
>>47388106
Yes. Everything and everyone is screwed.
>>
File: antispiralhuman3.jpg (24KB, 459x279px) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman3.jpg
24KB, 459x279px
>>47387670
Well, we have both Pure of Heart from Skullgirls, all the abilities of a Virtue from SMT and Anon, It's You! from Robocop.

We also have Embodiment of Evil, and a separate combo to embody all evils throughout the multiverse. Through Viking Saga's Fueled by Fear and Magic Troll from Inukami, we further specialise in despair specifically.

On top of everything else, we have both Exemplar and Apostate from Mass Effect.

All of this somehow means we exist simultaneously as this innocent bastion of immeasurable goodness and a sickening nadir of absolute evil.

Both.

At the same time.

Somehow.

Presumably in settings with alignment systems, this gives anyone trying to detect our alignment a massive headache.

>>47387888
Ew. Seriously, just...ew.

It's like the red-headed stepchild of chinese food that even general tzo's chicken looks down on.
>>
>>47388116
You can't stop the egg water.
It's sodium levels are too high.
>>
>>47388053
>pic

Where has that been all my life.

I've needed that for a while now. Mostly for these fucking threads.
>>
>>47388066
Alt forms and alterations made to the jumper's form mid jump always confuse me. If I become a planet, so I have to do it all over again the next jump unless I drop in? If I fuck with my alt form, can I just turn into the fucked up alt form in the next jump?
>>
>>47387888
>I have a bunch of those "you're so awesome at cooking, you can make boiled water taste good" perks.

Such as? I’ve been looking for some of those.
>>
File: 1440743017677.gif (94KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1440743017677.gif
94KB, 150x150px
>>47388044
Basically a localized apocalypse where the laws of reality break down. Monsters everywhere, people get turned to stone, water falls up, it gets pretty nuts. But it's confined to Gravity Falls specifically due to some kindof Weirdness Barrier. So as long as you're not in Gravity Falls when that goes down you're fine.

The rest of the time, you'll sometimes run into gnomes and unicorns and one of the bad guys stomps through town with a mech at one point, but the supernatural stuff is mostly benign and none of the townies get hurt.
Nobody bothers the side characters until Weirdmageddon happens.
>>
>>47387363
Because, anon. So much would go better if they all knew what you knew. Why, if they knew what you knew, their world would welcome them, rather than rejecting them at every turn. They would know neither war nor despair - only unity, peace, and bliss. They'd be so H҉̵̢A̛͟P̶̨P̡͢͝Y̴͘
>>
>>47388166
I'll assume that it is very dangerous and that I should leave town at the first sight of it.
>>
>>47388166
Can you just stop Bill before any of that? Burn the journals, or something? How bad could things butterfly?
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (487KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
487KB, 500x341px
>>47387549
To me a bard is a class that, if played properly, should move to destroy the negative associations of their aspect and improve it overall, while a bad bard would bring about the destruction of a session through the emphasis of these bad qualities. So a bard of doom if played smartly would help to destroy the bindings of fate and change "destined" outcomes to be more flexible, for better or for worse. A bard in my interpretation is a caretaker, someone who prunes their aspect of its flaws to make it healthier for the rest of the session. A bard who is negligent in this role would make the bad parts of their aspect worse. For doom, this would be locking the group into certain directions, putting them into positions whereby sacrifice is the only way to advance, and ending up stopping people from doing anything to change it because it's all a part of the main timeline. Of course all of this is bullshit I have just came up with on the spot, but seeing as though homestuck is deliberately vague with this stuff mine is a good of a guess as any. I firmly believe that bard's are a valuable and useful team member, just they are the ones most prone to cause issues if undeveloped.
>>
>>47388216
you can warn Mabel that it's Bill and keep him from getting the riff or switch the backpacks before they accidentally switch the backpacks and make sure she has the right one in order to prevent weirdmageddon like I did. You don't want to burn the journals right off the bat because then great uncle Ford is stuck in a different dimension.
>>
>>47387463
Well, clearly you need to spend more thought on seating arrangements.
Getting a bunch of cheap folding chairs is easy, but rather uncomfortable.
Send an iteration or two out to obtain lazyboys, pillow piles, and well upholstered couches.
Learn massage while you're at it. Relaxing your mind is as important as relaxing your bodies.
>>
>>47388249
So I take it that it would be bad for Ford to be stuck in the different dimension?
>>
>>47388249
Could you burn them as soon as Ford gets out?
>>
>>47388284
Eh, he's was trapped for like 30 years before the series even started, and didn't look any worse for wear.

It's just a case of reuniting two brothers.
>>
>>47388284
yes he is a decent guy and he's been away from his family for a very long time.
>>47388299
I guess? There is some pretty cool info you might want to in them though, also if you're going this route stand will have made copies at this point and the Pines family will have the attention of Bill will once again already so there might not be much point to it.
>>
>>47388319
Is there any real danger to being in town during the event? Doesn't bill lose and have everyone and everything returned to normal?
>>
I want to companion as many variations of Lucifer as possible, how many of them are there and in what jumps can I find them
>>
File: 1425949537477.png (196KB, 502x502px) Image search: [Google]
1425949537477.png
196KB, 502x502px
>>47388210
Absolutely.
The jump is based off a jokey kids show about supernatural mysteries, so it's all pretty lighthearted and goofy the other 99% of the time. Gnomes steal pies, Unicorns send people on pointless quests because they're jerks, the local teens hang out in an abandoned convenience store to rebel, it's pretty normal urban fantasy kids show stuff. Jokes and silliness.
But during the Weirdpocalypse shit gets dark fast. If you're not prepared to do some survival shit, you need to be gone. People get eaten.

If you're taking Gravity Falls as an early jump, just disappear. You'll know to do it because kids will need to start signing back up for school.
You'll want to be already gone when they do.

>>47388216
Depends on if you care about Ford or not.
If you don't, just burn the journals and you're good.
Hell, you don't even have to burn all the journals. Just grab either Dipper's or Gideon's journal, burn that one, and you've stopped Bill. Ain't nobody gonna figure out how to work that machine without all three.
Seriously, there is no way in hell Stan will figure that shit out without the journals, you're fine.

If you do care about Ford, then you either need a way to get him back without the machine (impossible without outside context powers), or you need to steal the snowglobe and guard it with your fucking life.
Maybe toss it in the warehouse and lock the door, that'd probably work. And never let anyone in there for any reason for the rest of the jump.
>>
>>47387670
I should still not be allowed anywhere near a fallen electrical wire.

However, this is for different reasons than "you'll die."

Mostly, it'll be really weird trying to explain what that much electricity feels like when it heals you rather than killing you, but would otherwise feel the same as before.
>>
>>47388365
aside from the bubbles of pure madness, the eyeball bats turning folks to stone to build a literal throne of human agony, the monsters roaming around eating people, the deadly gang of escaped criminals, Potentially encountering Bill and his lieutenants? No .
>>
>>47388403
Where can I find this snowglobe? Would locking it away in the warehouse stop Bill cold?
>>
File: honedge_by_brotoad-d6bzf3c.png (28KB, 690x545px) Image search: [Google]
honedge_by_brotoad-d6bzf3c.png
28KB, 690x545px
>>47386764
>>47386784
Why not both?
>>
>>47388314
>two brothers
THIS SUMMER!
>>
What's the dumbest thing to Prototype your Sprite with? Anyone try Prototyping it with a CP item like the Alchemy Machine?
>>
>>47388593
Horseshit.
>>
>>47388593
Deadlight.
>>
File: 1456014338360.jpg (166KB, 700x918px) Image search: [Google]
1456014338360.jpg
166KB, 700x918px
>>47388461
It's locked away in a secret room in the Mystery Shack, which is Ford's house repurposed into a tourist trap by his brother Stan in Ford's absence.

The snowglobe only comes into existence if Ford is saved by Stan -- it contains a spatial rift that was a side effect of the portal device being used to save him, and if it's broken the rift is freed, allowing Bill to cross over into their world.
Unless you've got a shitload of charisma and some nerd perks, Ford will not trust you with the snowglobe. Bill has a tendency to possess people and Ford's kindof antsy. You have to steal it.

Locking the rift away in your warehouse would stop Bill insomuch as he'll no longer have any way to get to it, meaning he'll no longer be able to cross over.

Bill can only possess people if they consent and shake his hand (but they don't have to know they consented), and he can't do anything that person isn't capable of doing normally while they're possessed.
Other than that, he can't interact with the world beyond visiting your dreams and potentially looking through your memories, and is otherwise harmless, if creepy.

He'll probably still be looking for a way through, but there aren't any other ways revealed in the show. So either stop the portal device or protect the snowglobe and you should be golden.
>>
>>47388615
Seems like that'd get you a lot of shitty enemies.

>>47388620
You can't keep the Deadlight. You either break it or socket it into the machine.
>>
>>47388658
>>can't do anything that person isn't capable of doing normally while they're possessed.

Clarifying that this anonymous means physically not mentally.
>>
File: 1424815868262.jpg (119KB, 878x679px) Image search: [Google]
1424815868262.jpg
119KB, 878x679px
>>47388593
A shrine to Slaanesh made out of chocolate.
>>
>>47388593
A statue of your dick.
>>
>>47388593
anything you can't tank a blow from and can't replace, the car -sized LoT for example
>>
>>47388759
But why would you make a stone Light of Terra?
>>
>>47388789
I got Lottie stoned once...
>>
>>47388836
Ha.
>>
>>47388836
Did the statue get you high?
>>
You know, I've done some thinking recently, and I think I've realized why people love to talk about Raildex so fucking much; because it's a jump where the greatest and most interesting route to power is entirely born from anon's creativity with the metaphysics, rather than through what's just outright given to you in the jump.

In fact, because you're denied Level 6 in the jump by Reploid, that only further encourages anon to avoid the conventional path to power, and instead drives them down the route treaded by anon so often and heavily, the less conventional one, if nothing else, but to circumvent that limitation.
>>
>>47388873
I dunno, only reason I like talking about it is to complain about Clairvoyant or to talk up the Sisters option. They're cute.
>>
>>47388872
The bowels of that ship tend to be quite dank.
>>
>>47388887
Clairvoyant is pretty useful though.

Become the psychic NSA; spy on everyone, all the time, everywhere, and never get caught.
>>
Where's Lovecraft? It doesn't appear to be on the drive.
>>
>>47388923
And with telepathy, not even our thoughts are safe from the psychic NSA.
>>
>>47388674
I went back to look for it in the imperium jump. Really wanted it as a souvenir.
>>
>>47386959
Really, you'll want "you can be more" or "perfect communication skills" from Worm. Those skills are amazing, since if you already have a therapy perk or knowledge on psychosis the communication perk will become amazing as you will already become equal to the likes of Jack Slash or Yamada. And if you took "you can be more" you'll notice the effects you have on your companions will echo off of them onto others, your yanderes will find themselves not only getting less hostile but helping the others be less hostile.
>>
>>47388923
It just doesn't have anywhere near the power potential on its own that the other options have and none of the items are anywhere near good enough to compensate. Being a spy doesn't mean much in Raildex.

Also I just don't like it on principle.

>>47388948
Was it imaged?

>>47388955
You only get one power in Raildex.
>>
>>47388948
It's a folder in the with images drive
>>
>>47388961
You can be more is bothersome. Isn't it the perk that forces therapy on you too?
>>
>>47388923
Pretty much this. It's the cheapest place to pick that up, if none of the other ones tickled your fancy.
I use it to gather info for jokes and pranks, which I've basically turned into a combat style.
I don't want a game changer, or a strategy guide. I want spy satellites with TiVo.
>>
>>47388963
True but you can also give powers to your companions and there are ways to copy companion's powers so there is really no reason why you can't get all of them if you devote a few jumps to it.
>>
>>47388963
>You only get one power in Raildex.
>Giving even a single shit about anything railgun jump actually gives you
>After we've already established that the traditional and conventional avenues to power in the jump aren't as interesting or as powerful
>>
>>47388963
I defend Clairvoyant on principle because of its interaction with Premonition Precog, but I really can't contest that.
>>
>>47388963
>>47388974
Yeah, it was in it's own folder with the imaged. Thanks!
>>
>>47388593
What do you mean?
>>
How bad of an idea is it to choose mordite as my steven universe gemstone?
>>
>>47388873
I'm probably going to be using that one for my One Power Only chain. It'll be interesting to really push the limits of what I can do with a single ability, especially considering powers of Raildex's flexibility.
>>
>>47389003
I plan on doing this to get a variety of powers, where can I get a full complement of companions for importing into various jumps?
>>
>>47389003
Kinda beside my point, man. I said on its own.
>>47389011
Was talking about Clairvoyant, not Multi-skill or whatever your favored thing is.
>>
File: 1448386178031.jpg (230KB, 1920x1309px) Image search: [Google]
1448386178031.jpg
230KB, 1920x1309px
Jumpers! Do you think it's possible to digitize the talent/ability to cast magic?
>>
>>47389027
Yes.
>>
>>47389027
Besides the fact that it's not a gemstone under any remote sense of the word?
>>
>>47389011
>actually bothering to acquire power outside what's outright given to you
>thinking that jump-chan will allow any power gained outside what's outright given to you without stripping you of it immediately even if she allows you to have it at all
>>
File: giphy (4).gif (434KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (4).gif
434KB, 500x281px
>>47388161
There's the one from Wakfu, "Cooking", which grants you knowledge of how to use the ingredients of that world. It also gives anything you cook using them a "home-cooked deliciousness, even if you throw something in the microwave", and while I guess that mostly relates to those ingredients I see absolutely no reason why it wouldn't also extend to normal ingredients, too.

Culinary Arts from Sonic makes you "become a prodigy of the culinary arts. Even a simple sandwich becomes the most luxurious things ever." Though it also states you can only do so much with bad ingredients.

But the referenced perk itself is "Master Cook" from Harvest Moon. Quote;
> "You could make boiled water taste good. Your cooking is top of the line. You are capable of making excellent dishes with less then excellent equipment or materials. Winning the cooking contests in your town should be no trouble at all once you get decent ingredients."

So basically, as long as your ingredients haven't gone bad? You can cook. And it's easy. And it's awesome.
You can make the best fucking ramen ever.
>>
>>47389053
Dude, just don't.

Every time an argument that something's not a gem is made, people get upset. REAL upset.
>>
>>47389053
Neither are pearls or bismuth but they are in the show.
>>
>>47389058
Not many people agree with you, anon.
>>
>>47388873
What power is your favorite for being creative with?
>>
>>47389090
Y'know what, you make a point.

But there's a significant difference between pearl, which is oyster slime congealed around grains of sand, and congealed antilife.
>>
What is the best place for getting eight Companions for importing in jumps where the import option doesn't let you get new companions?
>>
>>47389053
What kind of gem is stevens acid spitting monster friend anyway?

I mean it looks like a green glass eyeball.
>>
Okay folks, here it is: Dragonlance version .7
Feel free to hit me up with questions and feedback.
I’m planning on modules/scenarios eventually, but I want to get this hammered out first.
>>
Are there any jumps that offer something resembling 360 degrees vision that isn't the byakugan from Naruto?
>>
>>47389172
Pyrokinesis has potential for some real nonsense, but it seems so generic that no one pays much attention to it. Become fire? Isn't fire just excited particles undergoing a chemical reaction called combustion?

>>47389242
Raildex Clairvoyance.
>>
>>47389238
>name

WOT
>>
>>47389242
Alice as an end reward. Looking Glass one, I think?
>>
>>47388992
No, the perk simply makes you regardless of what you are the very ideal of a hero. You constantly influence people to be the best they can be, you dont even need therapy perks or knowledge of therapy. It just happens.your companions would grow beyond their issues and weakenesses and keep going to be a better person. Pretty good for Yanderes and anyone who wants to go the "I'm gonna redeem these assholes and be a hero" route.
>>
>>47389242
Be a shoggoth and have as many eyes as you want?
>>
>>47389210
http://steven-universe.wikia.com/wiki/Centipeetle_Mother

Doesn't say, really.
>>
>>47389259
>tfw I'm eating potatoes right now
>>
>>47389238
You live! And the jump is looking beautiful! It is good to see you back.
>>
>>47389058
For me, half the fun of some jumps is acquiring stuff not bought with CP. Like my near-immunity to physical damage that I got by 'reverse-engineering' Flugel magic from NGNL with Jibril's help (canon feats include tanking a point-blank nuke).
>>
>>47389252
Guy doing the one power Jump here - that's actually the one I was thinking of taking. Pyrokinesis with Malleable Reality seems like it has all kinds of crazy uses, to the point where it's almost a Lantern Ring.
>>
>>47389343
Thanks and thanks.

>>47389327
So am I. They're even spiced potatoes.

>>47389259
Yes.
>>
>>47389347
Angel dna is a helluva drug.
>>
>>47389238
>Before reading
Woo
>after glancing through
Can there be some more explanation about selection/rolling the time period we start in? An can there be more explanation about all the divine/magic shenanigans, because I earnestly don't get it at this point.
>>
>>47389357
It's basically control/excitation of chemical reactions, if you want to contextualize what it does in real world science, which raildex fucking love to do but neglects to more often than you'd think.
>>
>>47389366
Not necessarly just DNA causing mega stronk physical resistance but magic as well, cause the way i see it, when Jibril tanked the nuke, she still had her clothes, so i took it to mean its some sort of 'magic aura' or whatever granting her resistance, and i think Flugel magic is still linked to physical growth (for example, IIRC when she fired the Airstrike spell, her body reverted to that of a kid).
>>
File: 1462406655488.jpg (201KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1462406655488.jpg
201KB, 1024x768px
>>47389242
Bloodborne will give you much, much more than 360 degree vision.
>>
>>47389238
I'm disappointed that you don't offer specific magic items, like the Dragonlance, the Cursed Coins, Cindergems, and so on. I guess that's because you're using 3.X mechanics instead of the older versions?
>>
>>47389422
Don't forget that it's also control over heat, and lets you create solid objects out of fire.
>>
>>47389357
At this point, Im starting to wonder what a premonition precog+Malleable Reality Clairvoyant looks like. Because that sounds crazy,
>>
File: 1458880644702.jpg (64KB, 604x473px) Image search: [Google]
1458880644702.jpg
64KB, 604x473px
>>47389444
I fucking love that image.
Here, have this in exchange.
>>
>>47389520
People have consistently struggled to be able to come up with anything interesting or useful with Malleable Reality Clairvoyant.
>>
>>47389548
Hmm, the perk presents the example of your fire acting as matter and homing balls of lightning. Perhaps Clairvoyant can act as a psuedo-Tattletale shard? Maybe even sorta like Coils ability except you can't collapse a timeline? Maybe you can see reality as it is, and you're immune to sensory exploiting powers and illusions? Maybe I'm overselling it, but I'm a Clairvoyant user myself.
>>
>>47389238
What kinds of spells would you start out with through the Arcane perks? Would Renegade Magecraft cause you to start the jump being hunted?
>>
>>47389380
What specifically doesn't make sense? There's a lot of material to cover.

>>47389450
I played DL in 2E-3.5, but I used 3.5 as my model for the jump. I went back and forth on making named items purchasable, but eventually decided against it.
>>
>>47389520
>>47389619
If you wanted to be really crazy with it, you could probably it as Path to Victory. See all possible futures, then sift out how to get to the one you want. With fine enough mastery, you could even make a Marble Phantasm. See the possible future where something almost impossible happens, then take the actions to make that happen.

There's also just using it to instantly research information by setting out to conduct research, then seeing the results.
>>
>>47389644
>100 point classes are worth 1 level in that class
>300 point classes are worth 7 levels
>600 point classes are worth 8 levels and can carry additional bonuses of different types
That's a note that'll go into the next release. Does that help?

As for Renegade, I'll say no. You don't start out as hunted, but that can change based off of what you do and how you do it.
>>
>>47386764
I prefer Biological or Magical enhancements to my form over Mechanical ones. It's a personal preference.

>>47386785
I try to keep my Canon Companions true to themselves, though with changes from hanging around my little group of crazies. For the OC companions? Yes. I try to make them realistic people, with their own desires and quirks.

Alice, my Alakazam, for example has retained a quirk from her days as an Abra. She'll sleep 18+ hours a day if you let her get away with it. Very lazy when nothing important is going on.

>>47387260
Short answer? No
Long Answer? That is not JUSTICE.
Long Long Answer? I have helped some Villains "win", but shifted their goals and methods so that no one is actually hurt, meaning they aren't a villain anymore. Like those bad guys who are willing to butcher people to bring a loved one back from the dead. I just cast a Rez spell from DnD for them. But under no circumstances have I helped a villain actually complete and Evil plan.

>>47387272
I do that thanks to Psionics, Starfish Mosiac Organ, and another perk I forget at the moment.

>>47387288
Do Not Go In The Lab. This is a warning everyone receives. I can promise survival if you enter my Lab. I make horrific abominations against all that is holy. Because I get curious, and it's cool. But I never release them.

>>47387363
Some people have a different definition of "Hivemind". In my case it's more like the Paths of Pein than The Zerg. One Mind controlling several Bodies at once.

>>47387372
I suck at picking music. Hopefully something lighthearted, that can easily transition into Battle Music, Hero Music, Perverted Music(which is a thing in some anime/VNs), or Mad Science Music.

>>47387578
I'll admit, I was tempted with Wuya. For three reasons. She's Attractive, She actually kept all of her promises to Raymundo when he helped her and had no signs of wanting to stab him in the back, and her Rule of the world didn't seem too bad from what little we saw.
>>
>>47389238
Was delighted with jump

saw jump was 3.5, became so overjoyed rainbows came out of my eyes
>>
File: 1453448896869.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453448896869.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>47389238
I honestly never liked DnD jumps not giving you a class selection. It's not just a mechanical thing, classes come with all kinds of flavor, background, and separate and unique mechanics, and you completely kill that by just having generic nothing 'u gots arcane powers!' backgrounds and the perks that basically lump all the various dnd classes and variants into two to three generic variants. So this is really underwhelming to me in that sense.

I like the look of the CYOA at the least, but yeah, content wise this doesn't capture DnD.
>>
>>47389644
Would it be possible to compare someone with different Arcane perks to a certain level Wizard/Sorcerer?
>>
>>47389648
Do the gods work by standard DnD rules? Why were they banished for interfering but the Evil god was allowed to invade and fuck things up? What happened in the time period before the age of Dreams? With the last one, I'd like at least a short description of the events therein if we can't drop in at that time, and as we, I'd like an explanation of if we're expected to role for place and time or just choose?
>>
>>47389683
Well, I don't necessarily want a Path To Victory handed out to me like that, however I am willing to compromise that if we utilize perks like the Worm Path to Victory, other precog perks, Power combination, and Memory Partition to do like 50 or so of this gestalt of precog perks towards some multistep goal, we'll have something very close to a Path to Victory.
>>
>>47389545
Playing Call of Cthulhu eh?

>>47389683
>>47389619
>>47389740
As far as I'm concerned, that's how future sight works generically. So you wouldn't need Malleable Reality for any of that.
>>
>>47389648
Ah, that's a shame. I tend to only purchase the really interesting stuff from a Jump, and all the items you've mentioned are things I can get from anywhere else. I suppose I can always magpie, but I'd love to get my hands on the Platinum Disks without fucking up the plot.

Hey, speaking of, can you be a Divine Caster in the Age of Despair?
>>
>>47389444
Great image. But come on, 0-Insight runs are fun. You just rush the Beast Claws and use Beasthood, which is weakened by Insight.
It's the ultimate Try-hard mode, cause you'll fuck up enemies, but die in like one hit.

>>47389545
Cuuuute.
>>
File: It's…Beautiful.png (273KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
It's…Beautiful.png
273KB, 450x600px
>>47389238
>planning on modules/scenarios
>mfw
So hyped right now.
>>
>>47389724
Nevermind, see>>47389694
>>
>>47389754
I personally consider normal future sight to only get you access to the unaltered future. Malleable Reality could let you see possible futures that may never come true.

Another possibility would be to foresee events, and have them come true because you foresaw them - if you saw it, then it has to happen. Basically, probability control.
>>
>>47389714
>I can NOT promise
How the fuck did I forget an entire word?
>>
>>47389740
Anon, something strong being given freely in another jump and also being a "hot" option due to having a lot of good shit that's mutually exclusive with it doesn't mean you absolutely need to sandbag with any option that might act as a replacement.

I don't think it'd be that easy either, but hey.

>>47389754
I don't think every form of precog that doesn't specify it doesn't work that way would, by default, let you see every possible future at once. A lot, sure, but not every infinitesimal possibility.
>>
>>47389238
Why do martials get special prestige classes but magicals don't?
>>
>>47389694
If you buy both 300 cp classes for the Arcane background, are both 600 cp classes discounted? Do they stack together or are their diminishing returns? Would you be level 30+?
>>
>>47389619
I'd see it more as being able to rather than being able to predict or see the future, to be able to perceive the timeline as if from outside it. Seeing in 4 dimensions, or something like that.
>>
>>47389722
Glad you like it.

>>47389723
There are classes to be selected, but maybe i didn't make that clear enough? I'll have some extended stuff about levels and the like in the notes section for the next release.

>>47389760
A little previous: options for making this a long jump, plot interaction and interruption, exchanging pain for power.

>>47389757
Yes you can be a divine caster in the AoD. It'll raise eyebrows, but there's canon examples of it.

>>47389728
Prior to the Age of Dream is more or less proto-Krynn. Stuff happens but it's all gods build this, gods create that sort of events.

Good, Evil, and Neutral are meant to exist in balance but Evil wants to dominate so they're always fucking things up.

>>47389821
Technically Tower wizards are prestige classes. I probably shouldn't have called the knights and racial-classes prestige. My bad there.

>>47389833
There'll be a point of diminishing returns. I need to flesh out the crunch on class levels more in the notes section for the next release.
>>
>>47389803
I don't believe in set futures. Futures are the culminations of the actions of the past. There's never a 'set' future naturally, unless the setting specifies there is.

That possibility would change it though, powers like that aren't unheard of.

>>47389820
Maybe they all don't work like that, but it's my own logical conclusion. You don't have to agree with me though, since that's just my view.
>>
>>47389861
>previous
*preview

Holy shit I can't type to save my life today.
>>
>>47389759
I actually can't play Bloodborne.
>>
>>47389866
>I don't believe in set futures
Congratulations, you now have a malleable reality. Have fun fucking with Fate.
>>
>>47389861
But the knights are something special only martials can get that's in addition to their capstones, while mages don't get anything comparable.
>>
>>47389861
>Stuff happens but it's all gods build this, gods create that sort of events.
I assume some of that's probably important and relevant even relatively late in the timeline, and I'd like at least a bullet point list of major stuff so that I'm not completely in the dark on it.

Also, I'll ask again because I still curious; do the gods work according to normal DnD god rules?
>>
>>47389883
Fair enough. Beasthood is a status effect you can inflict on yourself. The Higher your Beasthood meter grows the more damage you do, but the more damage you take.
Insight gives you Beasthood Resistance, so you can't grow the meter as much. Beast Claws are a weapon that give you Beasthood with every attack.

Hence a Beasthood/0-insight run being "try-hard mode".
>>
>>47389238
Dragonlance:

Icereach
The Dwarfgate War, 39 AC
Arcane 50
Vapor 200
Alignment Choice - Chaotic Good
Tall Enough
Arcane Adept
Tower Trained 350
Hedgemage 500
Archmage of High Sorcery 800
Renegade Magecraft 1100
Acolyte
Mystic
Formlock 1000

Fookin sweet. DnD is rarely done well and this is pretty great.

Took all the magic and got a free divine class in there as well.

I figure that I must have gotten kicked out of the tower. Perhaps they noticed I was a dragon.

Some of the options were pretty damn difficult to miss out on really, all of the capstones are cool for the Rogue and Warrior options. Shame not to get the thieves guild setup perk. Still magical laws being more lenient and other mages thinking I'm king shit is pretty sweet.

Acolyte and Mystic at least get me some access to divine stuff. It'll take ages to get anything useful out of it probably but at least it's something to do at weekends.

Formlock means I'm dragoning it up for the 10 years. Shame I miss out on my megaform but I'll manage. Plan is to go somewhere warmer and nicer as Icereach sounds like a shithole and maybe help people(?) Probably shouldn't have chosen chaotic good but might as well get into the spirit of things.
>>
>>47389861
>There are classes to be selected
With the 300 and 600 point perks, yes. That's what I meant by only offering 2-3 variants instead of giving us a full breadth of choice in all the applicable to this setting DnD classes.
>>
>>47389820
Oh it would definitely not be easy, but with enough time and other perks, its very well possible. Also all I'm saying is that If I was in a chain, I wouldnt want a "Path to Victory" skill be purchasable unless the other purchasable skills were equally good (to prevent it being the only build people went) or unless the jump itself is high power and strong skills are necessary to compete in the plot.
>>
>>47389238
Why hand out a free perk that lets you count as Lawful Good no matter how many orphans you murder? Wouldn't it be easier to just say that your CP paid for perks keep working regardless of alignment and prevent people from mixing good and evil perks? And why does it weaken alignment based effects as a bonus?

Also, what will happen to a divine caster in another world if they don't take Epiphany? Do they have to find a new god to worship for the new jump? Will they still be getting DnD style divine magic instead of the kind that god normally grants? Or can they keep worshiping their god from Krynn, but only in jumps that have their own kind of divine magic?
>>
>>47389930
It's Raildex, so...
>>
>>47389923
Epicureanon just said there was a neat hammer you could steal in this in the IRC so I'm changing it to Chaotic Neutral.

The game changed.
>>
>>47389238
The bit at the end 'Upgrades made to buildings will carry over from jump to jump.' You really need to tidy that up and specify upgrades need to be reasonable things you'd build into a tavern or whatever otherwise people like tera will build solar system sized nightmare farms and shit
>>
>>47389903
I think the way it works in real life shouldn't require me to have a perk that explicitly relies on ignoring reality.
>>
>>47389930
If other people have Path to Victory and use it regularly, would it even matter at that point? Does it even really work anymore when other people have it?
>>
File: hyping intensifies.gif (242KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hyping intensifies.gif
242KB, 320x240px
>>47389861
>little preview
Inarticulate moaning noises.
>>
File: 200% Ruby.gif (443KB, 512x407px) Image search: [Google]
200% Ruby.gif
443KB, 512x407px
>>47389027
If you have to ask...
>>
>>47389975
But you're wrong. There's only one future. Because you deny this, you're version of the power would just force your version of the universe on top of how the universe actually works.
>>
>>47389941
To be fair in Neverwinter Nights aren't there ostensibly LG gods supporting the edgy wall of laziness and spiritual despair?
>>
>>47389975
Thing is, that's explicitly not how it works in many settings. His point is that with Malleable Reality+Clairvoyant you'd be able to tell destiny to eat shit because you think it doesn't exist and force that to be the case with your Esper powers.
>>
>>47389242
Eyes of the Goddess from FF13-2?
>>
>>47390030
What about in Raildex itself, though?

>>47390015
Are you a Calvinist?
>>
>>47389927
He is offering the setting's D&D classes. That's pretty much a full list of the relevant classes. Besides, you may not like it, but I prefer the level of abstractness rather than pure game mechanics in my Jumpchain. Makes it feel like an actual world. If you like the game mechanics, there's a drawback for you.
>>
>>47390017
Because "it has to exist to keep Reality Running"
But they forget that it "has to exist" because it keeps Mortals worshiping Gods.
The reason Gods need Worship to exist/have power? Because they weren't doing their fucking jobs, so AO made them need Worship so they would do their fucking Jobs.

So the wall wouldn't be needed, IF THE GODS DID THEIR FUCKING JOBS.
>>
>>47390052
There are definitely far more generic classes in 3.5 than those.

And it's not a 'pure game mechanics' thing. As I pointed out in my first post, DnD classes are not just a bundle of mechanics, they have lore behind them. Where this comes from, why they work the way they do, how they approach their powers. All of that is stuff that applies whether you're beholden to DnD mechanics or not.
>>
>>47390030
Imagine how useful that'd be in Homestuck. No doomed timelines, because a doomed timeline implies that there was only a certain way the timeline could have gone.
>>
>>47389913
>I assume some of that's probably important and relevant even relatively late in the timeline, and I'd like at least a bullet point list of major stuff so that I'm not completely in the dark on it.
Fair enough. I can't promise it next release but I'll put it on the list.

>Also, I'll ask again because I still curious; do the gods work according to normal DnD god rules?
Be more specific, please. I want to answer, but I'm not sure what you're asking.

>>47389911
I'll go back and look at the books I have, but there aren't any canon prestige-type classes for casters. While I can homebrew something, I'd like to keep this as close to canon as possible.

>>47389927
I based those 300 point classes on the 3.5 Dragonlance Handbooks. The classes I put in were what I had to model after.

>>47389941
I put the alignment perk in there because alignment plays a pretty heavy role in the setting. I wrote it up the way that I did because I felt that worked for jumpchain. If it doesn't work and enough people want it gone, I can remove it. I'm not wed to it.

Divine magic will work in other worlds if purchased due to jumpchain fiat. Yes you get normal style D&D divine magic, spheres and all that.

Epiphany is about introducing other people to divine magic, you don't need it to empower yourself though it does provide a power boost.

>>47389963
Fair point, it's on the update list.

>>47390052
>abstractness over crunch
That's my design philosophy. I don't want to force the crunch, but if people want that I won't say they can't.

>>47390081
>There are definitely far more generic classes in 3.5 than those.
Not all the classes in 3.5 are in the DL game books and novels, though. That was where I went to for my go, no-go decisions. It's not a 3.5 jump, it's a Dragonlance jump that uses parts of 3.5.
>>
>>47389861
By the way, does Renegade Magecraft affect other systems of magic?
>>
>>47390046
Deterministic universe, causality, all things are the result of the things that happened before and everything that happens after is the natural result of where that's lead us.

There's only the singular 'result' of the system, and the 'result' arises exclusively from the 'premise'.
>>
>>47390117
>I'd like to keep this as close to canon as possible.
But even then, something should be done so that martials aren't strictly better in the jump.

I know that's funny considering this is d&d, but hey, it's a jump not the system.
>>
>>47389238
Where exactly is the blurb that tells you what era you start in?
>>
>>47390123
>>47390117
And Archmage of High Sorcery too.
>>
>>47390052
>>47390117
>abstractness over crunch
I wanted to say that I could not agree with you two more. I much prefer that jumps capture the feel of the setting and lore, it's rather depressing when they seem too much like you are stuck in a game instead of a living breathing world.
>>
>>47390117
That's why I said generic, the ones that aren't reliant on setting-exclusive mechanics to function. There are plenty of classes that are just "I focus more on this side of my class." or "I combine these two classes into something new." or "I apply this skill in a unique way." that work in Kyrnn, Eberron, Faerun, what have you.
>>
>>47390046
Good question. Fuck if I know.

Depending on how much one's perception alters Esper powers even without MR, it might be a moot point far as it concerns one's powers, what with one's personal reality overriding whatever it was before.

But that doesn't answer your question, does it?
>>
>>47390176
It's a bit irritating that people still think my argument is based on mechanics. It's like, hello, do you people even read the opposition's posts? Not like I'm screaming at you guys.
>>
>>47390117
Can the Dragon Rider stuff be learned, if you already have a D&D dragon following you as a companion?
>>
>>47390139
But the premise is always changing. A clairvoyant in particular should be constantly changing the result from their actions, that's just reality.

>>47390180
It's a bit mysterious.
>>
>>47390144
Prestige classes aren't martial restricted or discounted, though. Nobody's stopping you from becoming a Gnomish Tinker-Wizard or Rogue of the Lily.
>>
>>47390123
>>47390150
Yes.

>>47390144
I'll do what I can. I get that critique, I do, and I'll see what I can do to address it. No promises, though.

>>47390179
>>47390192
What would you like to see? I can't promise anything, but I'm open to suggestions.

>>47390176
Same.

>>47390147
The eras are numbered 1-15 and there's a roll associated with that. It's located under the map.

Was that what you were asking?

>>47390209
Sure.
>>
>>47390117
>Be more specific, please. I want to answer, but I'm not sure what you're asking.
I think he's asking if this applies
www.d20srd.org/srd/divine/divineRanksAndPowers.htm
>>
>>47390243
All their bonuses exclusively benefit martial combat, though. I'm particularly focusing on the knights because that's all a human can pick.
>>
>>47390192
Did I attack you? No, I just disagree with you. I'm not trying to pick a fight here. It seems to capture the lore of Dragonlance classes already.
>>
>>47390264
Knight of the Rose focuses more on wisdom, leadership, and resistance to compulsions than anything. It works well for a caster.
>>
>>47390246
Do the Arcane capstones even effect things out of universe, like Dresden Files magic?
>>
>>47390225
Clairvoyance was something that arose as a result of the initial premise of the creation of our universe. As such, any prediction or alteration to the timeline was actually in itself inevitable and the true and original 'result' from the 'premise'.
>>
>>47390277
All it does is rally troops and let you see into the future twice a day IN ADDITION to previous knight skills which are all martial combat. So I disagree.
>>
>>47390246
>The eras are numbered 1-15 and there's a roll associated with that. It's located under the map.

Oooooooooh, I hadn't noticed the eras were numbered continuously, for some reason I assumed you rolled 1d15 for the location then went looking to see what I needed to roll to get an era section where I'd have to roll again for the specific time.
>>
>>47390290
Clairvoyance is an artificial miracle that arose as a result of Crowley's goons giving you a particular form of brain damage that caused you to manifest powers suiting your personality. It's not natural.
>>
>>47390117
I don't have a problem with it, I'm just not familiar with the setting so I was wondering why alignment was so much more important here that jumpers would require a perk like that. I still think the part that weakens alignment based magic is wonky though. If I act good normally and have a perk reinforcing that I'm a Good person, why does Good-targeting magic have less of an effect on me?

>In worlds or in times where divine magic is absent, your own magic and divine powers will remain unaffected.
You should probably reword this part of Epiphany, because it gave me the impression it was actually needed to keep using your divine magic.
>>
>>47390246
I didn't have any classes in particular in mind.
>>
>>47390304
It also gives you total immunity to compulsions, all for the price of only 200 CP. I don't know what you want out of 200 CP.
>>
>>47390283
Yes. See: >>47390246

>>47390248
If that's what's being asked, then I suppose the answer is yes? The gods are tiered in terms of power, and there's a god that more or less has the same function / station as Ao from FR.

>>47390316
If the era / location roll continues to mess people up, I'll clean it up.

>>47390329
>Epiphany
Yeah, I'll need to tweak the wording on that.

And if people really dislike the alignment mechanics in the jump I'll get rid of them. Like said, it's a facet of the novels and the game that gets emphasized fairly regularly so I wanted to do something with it, but if it doesn't work it doesn't work.
>>
>>47390345
Magical themed classes?
>>
As I work on my Pokejump write up and decide where I'm going from there:
Would The special Ability Scrappy (lets a pokemon with it hit ghosts/use normal and fighting moves on ghosts) carry over to non-pokemon spirits?
>>
>>47390290
Also this whole argument relies on the concept of Predestination, which is why I asked if you're a Calvinist.
>>
>>47390326
It was inevitable from the start of the universe that things would come to the point where this would occur however, and everything that follows there after is itself inevitable as well.
>>
>>47390360
I don't see why not.
>>
>>47390352
The alignment mechanics are fine. You just have one guy who doesn't understand the setting replying to you.
>>
>>47390225
What's mysterious is how much leeway MR actually gives me.

Now I'm thinking about cool shit to do with it, and I keep coming up with stuff that relies on forcing what I see to become reality by believing my powers to be infallible, like using my Psychometry to observe a potential past which did not occur to temporarily retroactively make what I saw what actually occurred in order to re-use an ability with a cooldown or bring an ally that went separate ways to my side for a short time or using my ability to gain information about things merely by observing them to bring a person's potential future self to the present, but all that shit seems like Level 6 or Angel tier stuff.
>>
>>47390371
See >>47390367

I fundamentally disagree with predestination. If a man could see the consequences of his actions, he could change his actions, and thus the future.
>>
>>47390352
I quite like the alignment perk as you have it now, would prefer if you kept it.
>>
>>47390396
If a man see the consequences of his actions, he would have, and does. This is the natural 'result' of the 'premise'.
>>
>>47389238
Bit nitpicky, but is it just me or is the red-on-black drawback section really hard to read?
>>
>>47390246
Can we bring the Tower/keep into future jumps? Would it update to fit in to other settings?
>>
>>47390354
Then pick Highlord/Knight of the Thorn (Spellblade) or one of the Undead types. Seriously, you're starting to get into "I want out-of-jump shit" here.
>>
>>47390396
If something happens, its a result of the things before it, and anything that comes after is the result of those things in turn. 'Changing course' means nothing to the future, because that course of action was inevitable.
>>
>>47390419
That relies on Clairvoyant only being applied once. If a man changes his actions and thus the future, then looks again, the future he saw is changed. Then, he could change his actions once more and change the future again. This fundamentally destroys the idea of set futures, else the power doesn't actually view the future. Yet it explicitly says it does.

Aren't you supposed to be busy trying to save the destined faithful to secure your predetermined place in heaven?
>>
>>47390433
Yes you can bring it forward. I'll leave it to you as to whether or not the aethetic updates or not.

>>47390429
Reads okay on my comically undersized screen, but I've been fiddling with this for a while so maybe I can pick up on it easier.

>>47390397
>>47390385
Thanks.
>>
>>47390436
>Thorn
Only villains can have that.
>Undead
DnD undead can only be evil.
>>
>>47389238
If you take drop in and don't actually get a class, what does 'Tall Enough' boost? Can I apply it to the stat of my choice?
>>
>>47390492
Then be evil.
>>
Is there anything stopping me from being the secret keeper for a fidelious charm on my own house?
>>
>>47390503
Why should I have to be evil?
>>
>>47389238
My one concern is that Death Knight seems extremely overpriced. 1600 CP for spell resistance, damage resistance which can be overcome by heavy enough attacks, and a couple of spell-like abilities that they can only use once a day? It's good, don't get me wrong, but it's not THAT good.
>>
>>47390513
Being 'evil' just means you look out for number one first; it doesn't mean that you go out of your way to be dick to other people.
>>
>>47390513
Because you took the class/race/whatever that can only be evil?
>>
>>47390492
>DnD undead can only be evil.
Baelnorn are good elven liches, there are priestly liches who are good, about half a dozen varieties of murdered avenger type undead, there's a dwarven prestige class about being too determined not to fail at a task and becoming undead because you wont let yourself die till it's done, there's a fair stack of not-evil undead.
>>
>>47390513
Because we've offered you a lot of solutions and you're just obviously someone who will never be satisfied. So the Gods have cursed you.

Be glad you didn't get turned into a sapient rock for your sins.
>>
>>47390523
Do we not get points for the drawback? Otherwise I agree with you.
>>
>>47390492
Actually, only the Deathknights appear to HAVE to be Evil in this jump.
>>
>>47390539
Mandatory drawbacks do not provide points.
>>
>>47390505
I'd assume so yes. Never comes up but I expect there's a reason nobody ever did that.

Probably runs on love or something given that's the sort of setting we're talking about.
>>
>>47390539
No, you don't get points for mandatory drawbacks.

>>47390523
Yeah, that one may need some adjusting. It needs to be expensive, so I pegged it there. I'd rather fiddle with price by making it cheaper eventually than increasing the cost.
>>
>>47390449
Particles, bodies acting against each other according to fundamental forces and physical laws, even if a packet of heat is released by a chemical reaction to influence the behavior of other particles, that chemical reaction was inspired by interactions otherwise, and the result of that reaction, and all that comes about from it, was all inevitable as the natural 'result' of system's 'premise'.

If you were to acquire the ability to see the future, you do not see the future, but a facsimile of the future that fails to account for your own awareness of it; any action you take based off that information was your future even before you acquired the knowledge of a false future, as gaining the knowledge was itself inevitable.
>>
>>47390567
Maybe 800cp plus Damned for no points?
>>
File: 1460614421807.png (844KB, 1090x976px) Image search: [Google]
1460614421807.png
844KB, 1090x976px
>>47390583
>If you were to acquire the ability to see the future, you do not see the future
The perk disagrees.
>>
>>47390567
Does Damned still count against your drawback limit then? I'm assuming it does, right?
>>
>>47390590
I could get behind that. That'd allow someone to buy into a class, which I should have allowed to begin with.

>>47390630
Mandatory drawbacks grant no points but do not count toward your limit.
>>
>>47390590
Still seems awfully costly. Death Knight might be worth it if you got something else big out of it, but as it is it's not that much compared to just buying a class and a capstone, which is half the price.
>>
>>47390546
It says Knights have to be any evil alignment.
>>
>>47390567
Can both Archmage of High Sorcery and Renegade Magecraft be discounted if you buy both Tower Trained and Hedgemage?

Does Divine Favor do anything out-of-jump and/or if you take Damned?

What kind of stuff would Artifactory actually let you make? Just enchanted weaponry like you can buy here?
>>
>>47390682
Oh, right. Was mainly talking about the Evil Undead thing.

Didn't really do more than skim knight, since MAGIC.
>>
>>47390602
The instant you see the future, it stops being an accurate view of the future because the power to see the future doesn't account for itself. Even if it does, it doesn't account for how itself being able to account for itself affects the future in that version of the future either, which means its still unable to see the real future.

In the end though, no matter what, however your decisions are informed, the conclusions you reach are the ones you were inevitable to have come to because it is the result of the past, it is the 'result' of the systems 'premise'.
>>
>>47390693
Well that's what I'm saying, all the knights are + to martial, nothing that helps magic except the one that has to kill babies and puppies to get off.
>>
>>47390701
Perks are absolute law, bro. What they say goes. Even if it doesn't agree with John Calvin.
>>
>>47390567
Does Tall Enough cancel out racial penalties on what you need for your class, or am I just going to want to grab something with bonusses on that?
>>
>>47390649
Oh, now I see all that stuff, missed it the first time, sorry.
>>
>>47389238
Any chance you can add in more prestige classes? specifically for ogres and minotaurs.
>>
>>47390117
Tower Mage/High Mage will it latch on to local celestial bodies in other jumps? How would it work in space jumps where you might not be in sight on a moon, might be on a moon itself, or where you see multiple moons? Also what's difference between it and Hedge Magic beyond Hedge Magic isn't reliant on the phases of the moon?
>>
>>47390716
Tell me; if you see the future, and decide to do something other than what you saw yourself doing in the future, how is your view of the future accounting for itself? How can you claim it's in anyway accurate? Are you claiming that any precog at all is like Path to Victory in how perfectly accurate it is?
>>
>>47390567
Do Power Words function based off of 2E (where great wyrm red dragons had barely over 100 HP on average) or 3E (where they have six times that)? That makes a lot of difference on the Power Words.
>>
File: Bill Cipher CHAOS.png (121KB, 896x896px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Cipher CHAOS.png
121KB, 896x896px
>>47388658
>>47388403
>Someone else using Bill images
>>47387815
Why don't you try to side with Bill? Nobody does that. You would only need a few perks of friendship, rule lawyering and making deals, and some good telepathy, and you should be able to provide him what he needs: both opening the portal and then getting Ford to reveal a way for him of getting out of Gravity Falls' bubble.

And then you can stick to his group. He basically lets beings in as long as they fit their 'weirdness' criteria and has been doing it for a long while. He is friends with Cthulhu and a large bunch of tridimensional demons.

Proceed to party through the universe. I even got Bill to let me one of his minions to pod.
>>
>>47390755
Isn't the easy solution that you can 'see' yourself doing any number of things in the future? Precog would let you see how that particular sequence of decisions would play out.
>>
>>47390774
That's what I always go with. I see myself in the future. I'm not outside of my own precog.

My favorite setting with precog is probably Dune, where you can see yourself in the future and Kwisatz Haderachs can see all the possible futures, but other precogs cannot see precogs' futures. Clairvoyant obviously doesn't have that weakness.
>>
>>47390763
You want to side with Bancho Bill? Do you really think that will end well?
>>
>>47390683
>Can both Archmage of High Sorcery and Renegade Magecraft be discounted if you buy both Tower Trained and Hedgemage?
Yes.

>Does Divine Favor do anything out-of-jump and/or if you take Damned?
Divine Favor works out of jump. As for how it interacts with Damned, that's a narrative choice I'd leave to you. Keep in mind that drawbacks trump perks, though.

>Artifactory
That'll help with the making of artifacts, not magical items. Artifacts are more powerful, typically named, objects. The titual dragonlances are more artifacts than magic items.

>>47390501
Missed you earlier, sorry. Yes you can run Tall Enough that way.

>>47390730
I hadn't thought of that, but by the wording of Tall Enough, yes, it would do that.

>>47390736
No problem.

>>47390748
I'll try. There isn't a ton of stuff for minotaurs and ogres. Well, there isn't a ton of stuff that's specific for them. There are passing references to things that I could add, but that'll take time. I'll keep looking at it, though.

>>47390761
Jump was written with 3E, but check the notes and drawback sections. You can fiddle with the edition if you want. I won't get that far into your crunch.

>>47390751
In jumps without a moon, you can use the alignment of the stars. Hedge magic doesn't get bonuses from celestial mechanics, but it doesn't the negatives either.
>>
>>47390774
No. It would show you exactly how things follow through a sequence of events. There's only one future, and that future is the result of the past and the present. Anything you see in the future happening that accounts for you having seen the future isn't accurate anymore than if it hadn't have accounted for itself at all, because it doesn't account for itself being accounted for having been accounted for.

If you can or would deny or deviate from what your future-sight perceives, it's not an accurate future sight. That's why I ask if you're going to claim if all forms of precog are Path to Victory in how self aware and perfect they are.
>>
>>47390826
I object to that we wanted to kill causality for entirely contrary reasons. He wanted an infinite supply of ants to torment I wanted people to free from worrying about things like him.
>>
>>47390836
I'm back and saw your reply about Divine Ranks, thank you for answering about how Deities work so I can roughly guess what to expect if I take Damned.
>>
>>47390836
>I'll try. There isn't a ton of stuff for minotaurs and ogres. Well, there isn't a ton of stuff that's specific for them. There are passing references to things that I could add, but that'll take time. I'll keep looking at it, though.

Dragonlance has the 'minotaurs are the naval race' thing, doesn't it? Privateer/pirate or marine maybe? those have got to be classes somewhere. Ogres could probably get barbarian type stuff or some sort of minion commanding class to represent bullying smaller critters into being minions.
>>
>>47390868
>I wanted people to free from worrying about things like him.

Which would in turn mean more and more people wind up having to worry about the fact that "things like him" could come down on their head at any given time because you've essentially created a population of reality-warping monsters.

There's a reason for the statement "kids are cruel." Everybody learns to reign in that monster inside, and you essentially want to give people leave to let that same monster break loose.
>>
>>47390826
He's one of the few high-power guys that you can easily come in terms and gain his partnership for after you gain your spark.

Defeating him doesn't really fix Gravity Falls, and considering that he is friends with Eldritch Horrors, I don't see what harm it could do.
>>
>>47390836
I guess the reason I'm asking is that PWK in 2E-based settings is downright frightening, given that it can kill even level 20+ characters outright, and goes a long way to explaining why Death Knights are so expensive.
>>
File: b for vendetta.jpg (82KB, 803x645px) Image search: [Google]
b for vendetta.jpg
82KB, 803x645px
>>47390868
Really I just wanted to make the alliteration.
>>
>>47390836
How would Archmage of High Sorcery interact with other magical systems, such as Dresden Files? Would it just give you more experience/knowledge/skill in magic? If so, how big is the boost?
>>
File: [UFO Ninja].png (442KB, 630x693px) Image search: [Google]
[UFO Ninja].png
442KB, 630x693px
>>47390536
>sapient rock
>>
>>47390990
You're a real gem, anon.
>>
>>47390966
it is a awesome alliteration, I will give you that.
>>47390906
yes but the entirety of the population would be reality warping monsters and they wouldn't have anyone to torment.
>>
>>47390377
Thank you for confirming that Lillipup is best canine pokemon.
>>
>>47390865
You seem to have prophecy and precog mixed up. Pretty much everywhere you get precog from follows the branching timeline model where you can react to your visions just fine. It's Prophecy where you get into Fated events and inability to change anything in the visions. And no, 99% of precog is limited to processing a few possibilities, leaving it useful but not able to emulate that sort of thing. Raildex is one of the few ones that could likely pull a knockoff PtV because Level 5s are insane.

Seriously man, you're trying to argue ass backwards metaphysics for powers that pretty explicitly don't work that way.
>>
>>47390957
I get why you're asking. The only time I've seen it used in narrative was by a death knight who did use it to kill a young dragon. And when I think of PWK I think of that scene.

As said, though, I'm not going to get that far down into the crunch and mechanics of it beyond saying that I am against people mixing and matching editions. If you jump it 2E, it's 2E for you. If you jump it 3E, it's 3E for you.

I get there's some power equivalence going on there that doesn't work out seemlessly, but how I think I'm gonna split that baby.

>>47390976
It'll provide a buff in terms of knoweldge, skill, and power. As for how much, I'm not sure how to quantify that. Would everyone know your name just off of that perk? No. Could you solo anything off of that perk? No. But it'll provide a substantial boost.

As written the perk puts you in the peerage of the highest powered mages in the setting. So however you work your perks, additive or what have you, is how it boosts things in other settings.
>>
>>47391077
And I'm saying that You're fucking delusional if you think any vision of the future which isn't inescapable accurate isn't a view of the future at all, it's only a rough prediction that doesn't account for itself.
>>
File: antspiralhuman.jpg (12KB, 292x165px) Image search: [Google]
antspiralhuman.jpg
12KB, 292x165px
>>47389238
Oh boy. Time to take a trip down nostalgia alley.

Drawbacks: Pernicious Patronage, Heavy Heritage, Precarious Port: 5e, Dumpstat: Wisdom (1500)

Free pick: Palanthus

Rolled The Third Dragon War, 1060 – 1018 PC

"Human", Divine (1450)

Alignment Choice: True Neutral

Artifactory (1050)
Acolyte (Free)
Experienced Classes: Mystics (900)
Epiphany (600)
Divine Favor (400). Can you choose which deity is on speaking terms with you? How does this work after the jump?
Tower (0)

Welcome to Krynn: Arcane Recovery/Spell Mastery edition! After a blistering argument with Astinus on whether wizards are insufficiently advanced scientists and why alignments are stupid, we are ready to once more delve into the madhouse that is the D&D cosmology.

You know what this place could really use?

Blimps.

Also plumbing, and the internet. We're going to prove that magic is just another science, and we're not going to rely on those psychoc gnomes to do it.

We're also going to get in on the Dragonlance/Orb creation process, and contribute our working knowledge of theomechanical engineering to scale up and build the things into theomechanical EVAs so the damn things don't get lost in the future. And constribute some angel armies to go all Sodom and Gommorah on Takhisis. Laguna (led by us), Heralds (led by Metatron) and Flugels (cloned from and led by Jibril), because this balance between good and evil nonsense is utter bullshit.

More importantly, we're going to use our connection with the concept of evil to induce a generational phobia of pockets, chests and abandoned items in all Kender in existence.

For the greater good.

>>47390763
Because Bill's going to destroy the universe.

>>47390909
You don't understand. There is absolutely nothing we want from him, and Time Baby's cooler anyway.
>>
Bancho would advocate for a World of Solitude/Strength in SMT: Nocturne/any SMT game really.

Discuss.
>>
>>47391093
So, what's people's reaction going to be if I show up as Draconian before they're supposed to exist?

And does that change at all if I'm also a ghost?
>>
>>47391133
I'm not particularly surprised, really. I imagine when Strange Journey comes out he's going to be really confused why anyone's opposing Mem Aleph at all.
>>
>>47391133
SMT is more of a pick your poison situation.
>>
>>47391129
>Because Bill's going to destroy the universe.
There are more universes.
>and Time Baby's cooler anyway.
His design is cooler, I will give you that.
>>
>>47391133
Bancho would advocate for the shittiest version of that though, the one where everyone gets free power alongside power ruling by power alone
>>
Would drawing from a light source to fill up on Neon from Infamous destroy the light fixture permanently? It seems that you would need a lot of neon lamps, LEDs, and other non incandescent/CFL lights stocked up in your warehouse to use that power in setting without electricity and it would be a limited resource.
>>
>>47391133
Musubi 4 life.
>>
>>47391187
>Bancho would advocate for the shittiest version of that though, the one where everyone gets free power alongside power ruling by power alone

And where power is distributed equitably don't forget that part
>>
>>47391201
That's not how you spell Yosuga.
>>
>>47391129
I applaud your loathing of D&D alignment mechanics and your approach to world wrecking.

>>47391146
Appearing as anything ahead of its time or after its gone will cause problems, but what sort of problems are up to you to decide. For example, in one series of novels a cleric is running around using divine magic after the gods have left and that convinces people that she's a witch. She's saved from being burned at the stake by an evil wizard.

As for ghost draconians, I want to make a jedi joke here but no. Honestly, while I am reluctant to allow undead draconians I may have to relook at that. Corporeal draconians wouldn't work, as their bodies are destroyed in some fashion after they die. Incorporeal undead draconians, though, could work.

Ten points for making me laugh about lizard ghosts.
>>
>>47391225
I will fight you.
>>
>>47391200
Doesn't the warehouse repair and maintain anything you leave inside it? If you set up a bunch of Neon lights in the warehouse you could drain them and they would be restored after awhile.
>>
>>47391129
>ASA's dumpstat is wisdom
>something something waifuing crazy something
>>
>>47391133
>>47391201
>>Musubi is the reason of Isamu Nitta. It is based on solitude and isolation. The self is absolute, and every living being would live in an independent world, completely separate from all other living beings. The individual could use their mind to shape their world at will into their own personal paradise, without consequences or unwelcome interference of others. The name Musubi may possibly refer to the mystical power of becoming or of creation in Shinto religion. It is an isolationistic, solitary reason which resembles the philosophy of René Descartes

Well I purposefully included the option to allow people to interact in matters they are both okay with, so maybe not exactly that but mostly that.

>>47391247
no, but if you buy something with CP it usually gets replaced eventually.
>>
>>47391245
And it'll go the same way Baal Avatar vs Noah went. So good luck with that.
>>
File: Antispiralelectronica.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Antispiralelectronica.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>>47391186
>There are more universes

...yes, and?

>>47391133
Shijima a bess

>>47391227
Thank you, by the way-other than the deity questions, is the tower receptive to Divine magics as well as Arcane ones?

>>47391258
Come now, we didn't take THAT drawback. And besides, preeeeetty sure there aren't any waifus to leave the slightest chance of blunder, even if that was something we'd regularly do.

A five headed draconic embodiment of evil is not a waifu.
>>
File: Metatron2.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Metatron2.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>47391201
>>47391133
Mfw no proper LAW ending.
>>
>>47391289
Then Naoki will kill your bitch ass afterwards and I'll write my feelings on a big dumb stone tablet.
>>
>>47391312
>Thank you, by the way-other than the deity questions, is the tower receptive to Divine magics as well as Arcane ones?
As a mystic that's an up in the air question, as you technically don't get your magic from a god or goddess. Having said that, I think that the receptivity would have to do more with what you were doing with whom and why.

In broad strokes though, yes. The Towers would be tolerant, if not accepting, of divine casters.
>>
File: Absolutely-disgusting.jpg (74KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely-disgusting.jpg
74KB, 720x540px
>>47391312
>Shijima
>>47391329
>Implying someone as strong as Naoki would help a weakling like you
Ha! Don't make me laugh!
>>
>>47386764
Because there's no necron jump.
yet
>>
Kill those motherfucking stargods already
>>
>>47391415
Stargods did nothing wrong. Also we're talking about SMT gods right now, try to keep up
>>
>>47391415
The C'tan?
>>
>>47391426
Someone said something about Necrons, so I need to say, fuck those asshole C'tan, murder the lot of them! That's all.
>>
>>47391400
You're assuming someone as strong as him would be willing to be your patsy instead of killing you to take his place at the top.

Dingus' probably gonna bring everything back to normal anyway.
>>
>>47391261
Do you know of a way to make Neon a non dead power in pre-modern settings then? It seems that the only way to do it is to stock up on ridiculous amounts of nonstandard light fixtures.
>>
File: a32.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
a32.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>47391404
What are you hinting at Anon?
>>
>>47391227
Hm, okay. Right now Draconians don't appear to be barred from Undead through.

Anyway... inexplicable, incorporeal lizard ghost it is then.
>>
>>47391453
>Implying him killing me to take the top position is a bad thing
What part about World of Strength do you not understand?
He fucking better not, I killed an Baal knows how many of those mud dolls, got my arm ripped off, fused with a demon, and did all sorts of other shit to get this far.
>>
>>47391459
hush anon
you will know in good time
>>
>>47391458
get the warehouse workshop, FMA alchemy some sand, some magnets and copper, a bicycle and make your own.
>>
File: 2bb.jpg (69KB, 447x578px) Image search: [Google]
2bb.jpg
69KB, 447x578px
>>47391546
>hush
>>
>>47391458
Well, thing is, Conduits are shown to grow - via practice & stretching their abilities - to the point where they don't need to feed on sources of their power, among other things which I won't go in-detail on because I personally find that kind of wank to be unbearable, but it's other people's cups of tea so I won't begrudge them.

Find Blast Cores in-jump and it'll go a long way.
>>
>>47391458
Geneforge up a neon light tree.
>>
I feel like there should be some way to merge the powers of SMT Demons with Personas with Stands with Reality Marbles with Persona Realities other than just wank. Is there anything like Conjoined Conjures except for this kind of thing, that lets you just mash all this stuff together?
>>
>>47391629
Like like how that one guy become the Beast?
>>
Reminder that Divine casters are hosers.
>>
>>47391655
Faver of Tashlan in Narnia.
>>
>>47391655
>Merging the power...
...yeah, there's no way that could POSSIBLY go wrong!
>>
>>47391689
Sure, but-you implying Arcane casters aren't?
>>
>>47391715
>Wresting power and knowledge from the world.
>Hoser
Nope
>>
Which jumps I will need to survive this build in SMT1? Sadly I don't know shit abut STM-verse. For now jumped this verses: http://pastebin.com/j22EqVXM

Drawbacks:
Word of chaos (1600) Two steps from hell (1800) Sick Little Puppy (2000)

Origin: Demon

Perks: Demonic Union (200), Dormant Power (500)

Demon types: Lord of Vermin (1000), Tyrant (500), Helard (0)

And another question I have. What is the limit on Magic absorbing ability of Lord Of Vermin. Is it on level of Twilight Imperium? Or it don't have limit?
>>
>>47391655
...Why would you merge SMT demons into that? They don't come from you, they're independant things.
>>
>>47391710
I mean, I already have all these powers, this is just consolidating them into something that's easy to list and keep track of in my jumpchain character sheet.
>>
>>47391689
>hoser
Something someting dude a leaf.
>>
>>47391680
Yes.

>>47391655
With the knowledge that mentioning this is going to summon a certain festering, dickless monkey:

Temple of Thought in Binbougami or Favor of Tashlan in Narnia can be used to unify the spiritual, soul, and faith-based powers you've listed. Personal Realities I think fall outside of that, unfortunately.
>>
>>47391689
>Paladins
>Hosers
Riiiiiight.
>>
Alright everyone, thanks for replying and I hope you enjoy the jump. The list below is my to do:

>Make location / era rolling more clear
>Notes on levels, etc, and how classes work.
>Notes on what happens prior to the Age of Dreams
>Clear up Epiphany
>Clear up Arcane tree
>Clarify how the buildings can be adapted and move from jump to jump
>Draconians can’t be corporeal undead or death knights
>Death knight to 800cp and free item
>Notes on magic perks and other systems
>Divine Favor and Noble out of jump
>Additional prestige classes
>modules and scenarios

If you can think of anything else that needs to be worked on for the next release, which will hopefully be within the next day or three, then drop it in thread and I'll try to keep up.

Cheers.
>>
>>47391745
Neither do reality marbles technically, since they require mana to power them.
>>
>>47391734
>1000cp tribrid with Dormant Power
Oh, you are fucking fine, man. You are quite literally the most powerful being on the planet, below just Lucifer and YHVH. Trust me, you're fine.
>>
>>47391763
Here's the jump in case anyone missed it:

Hurr-durr, can't remember shit today. >>47389238
>>
>>47391734
>going for one of the more overpowered builds
>asking if he's fine

[are you serious.jpeg]
>>
>>47391754
Man, that sucks, because at this point I've got like 3-4 different brands of Psionics and could do to merge those together with the other shit.

Although, Stands are technically psychic manifestations, so I could bend it that way for the rest of them and merge all the other psionic stuff in alongside it, maybe?
>>
File: wut.jpg (117KB, 576x786px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
117KB, 576x786px
Animorphs:

20 years old
Drop-In
Morphing
Two of Your Earth Hours
Acqusitive Gaze 200
Chimera Morph 500
Soldier On 600
Extreme Morphing 1200
Morphing Memory 1800
The Series
Unstable 1400
Restless Wildlife 1000

To sum up got the ability to add improved qualities of different species to my forms by staring at them as well as memory grabbing and some focused willpower.

Morphing itself seems a bit stupid if you've got less limited forms of shapeshifting so Chimera Morph is an obvious choice and then everything else is just gravy.

The Series is very useful as a freebie and I've never been more glad to have taken Speed Reading in Princess Bride.

Drawbacks barely matter. So I maybe turn into a pig by accident from time to time and have to avoid poking tigers in the face. Given Acquisitive Gaze the latter barely matters at all. An easy 800 CP overall.

Plan is to "read" the books and then figure out the laziest possible route through it all.
>>
>>47391734
I have no suggestions, and I'm inclined to say you'll die due to (not necessarily from) exhaustion eventually (even with your stamina perks), seeing as you don't have a Cosmic Warehouse build in there.

Check the notes. After a certain point, any type of magic will start being considered Almighty type, which the absorption does not work on.
>>
>>47391857

I'd say not really, but some settings do conflate the soul and the mind to be the same thing so... if you do that kind of wankery, just. Keep it tame. All I can really suggest.
>>
>>47391882
Is that point supposed to be vague for interpretation purposes, or is there a certain cap you had in mind?
>>
>>47391917
If I have a stand that can condense water and Esper pyrokinesis, all I'm doing is pulling them together into a single power that can do both no better or worse than they could individually for ease of listing purposes.
>>
>>47391917
>Keep it tame.
>/jc/

Pick one.
>>
>>47391882
I have warehouse I just didn't add it. This is my warehouse: http://pastebin.com/4sJYNgWi .
>>
>>47391877
The older I get the stupider I think Andaleans look.
>>
>>47391763
>>47389238
Alright. Well, he's my build for now.

Era: The Dwarfgate War, 39 AC
Arcane [50] Magic!
Draconian - Vapor [150] Liiizzzard!
>perks:
Alignment Choice - Upgraded, "Chaotic Neutral" [100] This is just great. I'm whatever Alignment I say I am. And Detect spells will back me up every time.
Tall Enough - Intelligence [Free] I'm a smort guy.
Arcane Adept [Free] Magic.
Experienced Classes - Tower Trained [150] Celestial Magic
Experienced Classes - Hedgemage [150] My own blend of Magic?
Archmage of High Sorcery - Order of the Red Robes [300] I iz an Archmage?
Renegade Magecraft [300] Why, yes. Yes, I am. Magic!
Acolyte [Free, Vapor] But not just in the Arcane...
Experienced Classes - Mystic [Free, Vapor] Also in Divine!
>racial:
Incorporeal Undead [400] GHOOOOOOOOOSTS!
>drawbacks:
Dumpstat - Wisdom [+100] I don't need good decision making, do I?
Dumpstat - Strength [+100] Or physical strength. I'm a ghost after all.
Formlock [+100] LIZARD GHOOOSTS!
Pernicious Patronage [+300] Hm... I know nothing of these Gods. Which one would screw around with me?

So, I'm mostly just Lizarding around, bumbling into shit while other Mages either fawn over me or start hating me when I come around. Do random spoopy ghost lizard bullshit, just because I can.

Find a bard, and hire him to follow me around to sing about spoopy scary ghost lizards.

Maybe help out with this War. Maybe just steal whatever stuff is really valuable.

Also, I'll try and forge a Dragon Rider bond with Arixen, my Red Dragon companion... that seems like a good project.
>>
>>47391927
Vague on purpose. Fanwank responsibly.

So long as you're not assuming stupid shit like being able to soak up everything classic Doctor Strange can put out, I really don't care how you high or low you swing with it.

>>47391980
Oh, yeah, you're fine. You can just duck in there to rest every so often.
>>
>>47392066
Thank you. I hope that you will do more jumps and that you will be with us as long as possible.
>>
>>47392009
>Chaotic Neutral Red Mage Draconian Ghost
I . . . I don't know what to say. That's just crazy enough to work.
>>
>>47391763
A bit late, but does the reputation/authority boost from Archmage of High Sorcery also transfer to out of setting magic systems?
>>
>>47392160
Well, I do also have ridiculously low Wis. So, I'm probably also 'slightly' crazy, yeah.

It should be fun atleast.
>>
File: The Lambdadeltest.jpg (64KB, 553x600px) Image search: [Google]
The Lambdadeltest.jpg
64KB, 553x600px
>>47392107
I tried searching for "D'aww" on google to get something cute to respond with, but all it gave me was a fine blend of facebook memes and furries.

So here's a Lambdadelta.
>>
>>47389020
Premonition Precog? What's that?
>>
>>47392225
>Lambdadelta
>Cute
pick one.
>>
>>47392252
a Raildex 600 perk
>>
How long, time scale wise, is Evo roughly?
>>
File: Bern and Lambda.jpg (753KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Bern and Lambda.jpg
753KB, 1600x900px
>>47392253
Did I stutter, holmes?
>>
>>47392282
No son did I fucking stutter.
Bern is more cuter than Lambda
>>
>>47392252
It is a pseudo combat precog that becomes really broken when combined with clairvoyance.
>>
>>47392298
One being cuter than the other doesn't mean the other isn't cute, fampai.
>>
File: 0024-066.jpg (599KB, 1964x1400px) Image search: [Google]
0024-066.jpg
599KB, 1964x1400px
>>47392298
Close.
>>
>>47392272
from the first microbes to modern humans, but there's a lot of time skips so it's not like you're able to exploit it.
>>
>>47392352
Lambda is a shit.
>>
What are some good forms of vermin for Lord of Vermin?
>>
>>47392372
Rats, Bats, Gnats
Flies, Maggots, Worms
Ticks, Fleas, Bees
>>
>>47392353
>Thinking that bitch is on the same level as Bern
>>
>>47392372
I picked moths.
>>
>>47392066
Could a tribrid have their "true form" from Lord of Vermin altered to based on their other two races?
>>
>>47392066
Does the cap raise as your own power increases?
>>
>>47392372
Crows?
>>
Okay, so have figured out the actual CP expenditures for my Sburb run, as well as the Fetch Modi and Strife Specibi. Still need to do the Lands, Sprites, Consorts, and Denizens. Denizens in particular I could use some help with because I remember next to nothing on them and may have dropped before we got much on them.

Kinda sad I can't make the Arroweye Sprite to bring along as a companion, though that might be a good thing.
>>
>>47392362
Mrgrgr.

>>47392372
Deroceras reticulatum has good outreach.
Potato cyst nematodes are pretty novel, if you wanna roll that way.
Wild boars are strong contenders.

>>47392430
That's fanwank territory, so if you want it to, yes.

>>47392445
No.
>>
>>47392066
>>47392470
Related to >>47392430
Since my Secundo Chain had Lord of Vermin combined with Turdak. Can I just have my True Form be a horrifically pale and sickly look human, spreading disease and vermin as they go?

Basically I want to try and fake being Pestilence of the Horsemen.
>>
>>47392468
Kinda helps to remember the actual link
http://pastebin.com/2bwdhwf3
>>
>>47392470
Does the

>Even untransformed, being in your unholy presence fills others with such dread that lesser beings simply drop dead where they stand, and the stronger ones still find their vitality being eroded under the sheer weight and darkness of your spirit

part scale with your strength?
>>
>>47392316
How broken?
>>
>>47392272
Who knows, it's pretty vague.

It lasts as long as it needs to, if that makes any sense? Which could only be less than a year, or more than a thousand.
>>
>>47392584
It is described as having Touma Kamijou level plot armor. . .
>>
>>47392486
Eeeeeh. Depends on what vermin you chose and what other race you have. If either of them have any parts that vaguely resemble human skin, you can safely wank that it covers up your bones to give you your sickly human look.

>>47392572
Yes.
>>
>>47392593
Worm's said that if you try to game it too hard and take too long, then the fat ameoba motherfucker will win, ruin the planet, and fuck your waifu. So people trying to use it like Civ are going to be miserable.
>>
>>47392617
Other race is Lich. So, kind of Double Skeleton.
I'm sure I can find a Vermin with skin "close enough" to a Human's, like a Bat or something.
>>
>>47392626
He won't win if he's already dead though.
>>
>>47392666
If he's dead, you won and the jump is over.
>>
>>47392372
cockroaches
spiders
centipedes/millipedes
>>
>>47392617
How damaging is the aura aupposed to be originally anways? Like compared to the Herald aura.
>>
>>47392616
Jesus fucking Christ. Well, that's a nice way to get an auto-success on surviving JumpChain.
>>
>>47392665
>>47392617
Wait
Wait
Wait
Genius Idea
>Lich
>Turdak
>Worm Vermin
JUSTICE IS ZOUKEN
>>
>>47392468
>>47392489
Looks good, Fetch Modi and Strife Specibi look like fun. The list of denizens you'd have based on Aspects would be...

Light - Cetus (Aquatic thing?)
Doom - ??? (maybe Yaldabaoth? I dunno, no canon one for Doom, I think)
Life - Hemera
Space - Echnida
Time - Hephaestus (forge god, fixes shit)
Void - Nix
Hope - Abraxas

Most of them being giant snakes, with glowing faces.
>>
>>47392617
The World Of Chaos and World of Law drawbacks basically turn the world into post apocalypse A or B and you are given an irresistible urge to genocide the side responsible until you either succeed or leave the world right?
>>
>>47392677
But there's the rest of the planet still competing. The goal of evolution isn't 'kill the amoeba', it's to 'finish' evolution and kill everything in your path on the way there.

Really, the amoeba shouldn't just auto-win because it sits around long enough, but whatever, if killing it means I auto-win myself, then I'm in Evo for less than a fucking day, I win evolution because I killed the amoeba.
>>
>>47392372
personally I'd go with something with wings and a stinger or bite, like wasps.
>>
>>47392704
>Justice is Zouken
Mein gott.
>>
>>47392626
>Then the fat ameoba motherfucker will win, ruin the planet, and fuck your waifu.
>Fuck my waifu
>Fuck Gaia
Finally I can say this line during my chain, and fucking mean it.
https://www.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/2cd0e59d-c108-4fd0-a399-e6724675b006
>>
>>47392684
>The LoV aura is mostly something that you keep on to get rid of the gutter trash and wear down your opponent over the course of a battle. The Herald aura is an actual attack. The first would take half an hour to kill someone equal to you, while the latter would take a bit over 10 seconds, both cases assuming they have no regeneration or leave their range.

>>47392704
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yHUSkyslMQ

>>47392739
Well, post-cyberapocalypse post-apocalypse, actually.

But that's about right.
>>
>>47392704
>>47392787
>Horde of worms taking the shape of a man
That's....not a terrible idea for being Pestilence.
But I fucking hate Zouken.
>>
>>47392778
No, he's the final boss. He is literally fought right at the end of the ice age. You win and it's over.
>>
>>47392701
Not really, the precog ability gives you a subconscious prediction of your enemies actions as well as intuition for how you should fight them to an extent that it can seem like plot armor to someone watching. if you also have Clairvoyance it appears to be even more ridiculous, comparable to Touma's plot armor, due to the synergy between the abilities. It is not truly giving you his plot armor.
>>
>>47392800
Yep, Bolbox's entire goal is literally "I wanna fuck Gaia", so this is one villain that's gonna get real nasty if his plan succeeds.
>>
>>47392804
Wouldn't it be more a horde of worms covering a spooky scary skeleton and making it look like a man?
>>
>>47392808
>final boss
We aren't playing games anon. I can find him and kill him on the instant I enter the world. I don't need to scroll through levels from left to right until I get to him, that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard implied on jumpchain, more so than the shit out of Bancho's mouth.
>>
>>47392858
I think the Lich thing was because Zouken uses his worms like a Lich uses a phylactery. So one of the Horde of Worms is the "soul", the rest merge to look like a Man.

And Zouken looks like Half-Skeleton Half-Man anyway with how his "skin" is pulled tightly against his "bones"
>>
>>47392905
Say what you want, it's a jump about the video game anon. That mans you defer to the video game on how things actually work in that universe, and Bolbox is at the end of the final level. You have to get through all the other levels to get to him, and if you dally, he wins.
>>
>>47392905
No, but you are fighting an opponent who is sitting right at the cusp of victory, and is so mutated he has time travel powers he can use to project himself, his minions, and corrupting stones to rampage across the planet, destroy the ecosystem, and murder anyone who tries to pass through the eras. He can do this endlessly until he seizes Gaia. You are fighting a fucking time traveler who will not give you the slightest rest until he's won, you have zero, ZERO fucking room to sit around and jerk off for 500 million years so you can wank about how you've aged to be an elder god dragon.
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 720x960px
>>47392832
Words can not explain how fucked that thing is. My companions probably won't mind me making use of there evo crystals so I can get really, really,pic related.
>>
>>47392800
I so want a companion based on Terry Crews
>>
>>47392975
I've already murdered him though.
>>
>>47393006
You can't. His body only exists at the end of the race. Yet he is a time traveler who can corrupt and control anyone he wishes, so he can fight you from a place of absolute safety while he works up the courage to tentacle rape Gaia.
>>
>>47392911
Well you don't have to look like him, right?
>>47392989
You can just grab his form from the Godzilla jump, though. You're a strong, independent kaiju who don't need no evo crystal!
>>
>>47391458
Buy the item in jump that charges in sunlight. Make more of them.
>>
>>47393006
Unless you can Scorpion him across time and space, you can't murder him without getting to the Ice Age and winning the moment you actually defeat him, because there's noone for you to kill until you reach that point in time.
>>
>>47392999
Me too anon, me too. I would have him get a bunch of strength boosting perks till he starts suplexing mountains.
>>
>>47392803
Using Sacrificial Bestowment basically weakens whatever power you are using it to grant by half for between a few weeks to a few months depending on how active you are right?
>>
>>47393032
That's not how time travel works.
>>
>>47392989
Yeah, he's so bad that Gaia basically begs you not to let him win. She's supposed to be impartial and this thing winning is just "No."

Though I say impartial when she pretty much already picked you as her favorite at the end of the first level, but hey. One really can't blame a girl for wanting to have some aspect of choice in who her eternal husbando will be.
>>
>>47393078
It's how it works for Bolbox.
>>
>>47392999
>>47393058
Be sure to get him Soft Physics from Worm.
No Terry Crews!Companion would be complete without it.

Also some perks to make his yelling super charismatic.
>>
>>47393036
Thats exactly what I did anon. But I went further, thanks to the SAO final boss perk. I overlapped the Zerg evolutionary biology with my godzilla form without being an arthropod. At that point my roar shook mountains at mach speeds and I wreathed myself in flames as hot as lava.
>>
>>47393063
Yes. That's what the perk says, isn't it?

>>47393078
Evolution in that game and the jump don't work right either. Not seeing an argument here.
>>
>>47393147
I would've given him Alexandria pckage since he could then nosell reality warpers. But the thought of him using soft physics on an opponent to turn them into a football shape and throwing them has my sides in space.
>>
>>47393179
Just making sure I wasn't really clear on that part, also if I were to take both Fiend and the world of chaos drawback would there be any reason why I couldn't sit in my apartment and paint/sing/dance/poem some of the bigger threats to death?
>>
>>47393117
Except there's no indication of this anywhere?

Bolbox never was a time traveler.

He's also not supposed to be some retarded temporal anomaly that somehow spontaneously exists in the ice age without a passed or developmental history, which in the jump is now supposedly a physical space because progression of time equals progression in space, and he can somehow win just because without actually participating in the competition, but I have to kill him to win; fuck it.

I've already killed him.

End of story.

Time Travel? I blew up the planet and killed Gaea.

I win.

Fuck you and fuck your competition, if Bolbox doesn't need to follow its rules, I don't either.
>>
>>47393241
The indication is in the game. Sorry anon, I played it, I know how Bolbox do. You're fucked. No elder god dragon for you.
>>
>>47388963
I feel given that it isn't meant for direct combat it does rather well in matching up if not in raw power in breadth and depth of use. Pre/post-cognition of people and items, x-ray vision, and their origins does rather well. What then in your opinion would it need to match up to the potential of other options? Put aside your principal dislike of it, I'd like to know the complaints of what you feel it lacks specifically.

>>47389048
As in turn magic into electronics/software? Chrono Trigger has options for that.

>>47389242
All seeing eyes from Mushoku Tensei. All directions for hundreds of miles at once.
>>
>>47393241
Just don't take the fucking competition drawback then if you're going to be a baby about not being able to drag it out for 50 million years.
Thread posts: 490
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.