[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

black fa/tg/uy thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 34

File: 1438825933974.jpg (50KB, 421x400px) Image search: [Google]
1438825933974.jpg
50KB, 421x400px
Share your stories and your feels
>>
i have never seen or heard of a black guy playing tabletop
>>
>>47259810
Really? I met one in college, he played Golgari EDH and was as bad as I was at magic...
>>
>>47259230
There has never been a black person in the store I frequent. The most unusual person was a Canadian passing through who stole one of my Etched Champions.
>>
>>47259810
Black dudes fucking love Yu Gi Oh for some reason.
>>
>>47259911
>be me
>back when i played 40k
>at FLGS during the yugioh tournament
>be painting models in back with other 40k bros
>trying to ignore the inane retard screeching of the yugiohers
>hear massive 42 year old black neckbeard shouting above all the rest at the 12 year old asian boy sitting next to him
>yells at the little boy "NO! you got a tiny micro penis because you asian! I got a huge dick cause im black! your penis is shriveled!"
>everyone can hear this

and it wasn't even because he was black, they were all like that. yugioh got banned shortly there after from my FLGS and all other stores in my area.
>>
>>47259230
why dfoes it matter?

this is the same as the pointless "that girl" threads
>>
>be black fa/tg/uy
>on a date with qt black girl from okcupid
>she's got that adorable black hipster nerd vibe, you know the one, big dorky glasses with natural frizzy hair
>but I gotta hide my powerlevel cause you never know
>get japanese food together
>"wow you've really got that japanese pronunciation down, do you speak it?"
>very carefully don't mention anime
>talking about movies
>"anon who even is deadpool? What's his story?"
>fuck now I'm talking about comic books
If there had been some kind of DnD segue, I would have just spaghetti'd myself into oblivion, especially since I'm full to bursting with setting problems because I'm getting ready for my very first GM experience. She just wants to be friends though
>>
>>47259230
Please, don't make a habit of making these stupid threads.
>>
>>47259911
It's more about black guys and anime. Protip: the harder the man, the softer his taste.
Calvin the skinny nerd likes Berserk. Raekwon the jacked thug likes K-ON. They both like DBZ and YuGiOh.
>>
>>47259810
Black anon reporting in.
>>
I'm in an online game with some guy whose a white nationalist. Shits awkward to say the least, especially when the GM let me know he's been trying to screw over my character behind the scenes the moment he learned I was black.
>>
>>47260398
Details?
>>
>>47260268
Life is pain, my melanin-enhanced friend.
>>
>>47260398
Aside from telling you about it is the GM doing anything to keep the stormfag from bringing out of game bullshit into the game?
>>
>>47260694
He's been foiling all of his attempts and told him to roll it back a little.
>>47260485
Just petty stuff, hiding loot my character would probably like, trying to turn NPCs against me, etc.
>>
>>47260267
I for one want to get to the bottom of this "black guys love DBZ and Yugioh" thing and if we have to have this thread every now and then to do it so be it.
>>
Met a lot of black nerds in the fighting game community.

I think they mostly just keep to their own social circles in terms of TT stuff that doesn't involve competition, like Magic or the like. I'm hardly an expert on it, I just noticed that when they'd talk about their gaming and shit TT wise it was always among their friends.
>>
File: white-slave.jpg (144KB, 900x689px) Image search: [Google]
white-slave.jpg
144KB, 900x689px
Got 1 black player in my RT game now.

Had a great laugh when we realized him and the Indian are the only nobles while every white guy was enslaved at some point in their backstory.

He's chill but overall seems pretty lukewarm to tg, so fingers crossed I can get us another convert with this campaign.
>>
>>47259810
Black fa/tg/uy reporting
>>
Ok, what is so special about being black and a fa/tg/uy?
>>
>>47260345
>>47260398
>>47261380
i dont believe you
>>
>>47261657
It's like a unicorn. Good friend of mine from college grew up in the ghetto and nerdy stuff was even harder to get into there than it was for the rest of us due to ghetto culture and whatnot. Lot of big groups tend to have one guy who isn't white or asian so having a thread like this every now and then would help a guy feel less different
>>
>>47261713
>asian
dafuq this mean?
An arab chink and indian aren't the same people.
>>
>>47259230
Interestingly my black roleplayan friend has basically that expression all the time.

oh one time our least socially-together member commented he had a benefit to stealth checks due to his skin color.

otherwise no real comment. he's chill, gay and quiet. one of the most pleasant people in the group.
>>
>>47261657
They are comparatively rare in America because of demographics and class distinctions, but when they occur they tend to be super, super /tg/.

Black Yugioh fans were almost stereotype for a while.
>>
>best friends black
>didn't really hit us that we both look like hulking, resting bitchfaced, minorities
>we even wear hoodies all the time
>casually mention this shit one day while we're sitting around getting drunk watching shimoneta, talking shop on black ops, yugioh, and he's trying to get me back into card gaming again, namely magic
>hits both of us that we're what white people think of when they think the words "minority" and "ghetto" even if my best buds a giant teddy bear
>realize this is why he gets hit on at bars and shit cause he's a tyrone looking motherfucker black guy even if he's anime protag tier dense while i can easily be mistaken for mexican or tanned asian
>he gets all the bitches, gets fearespect, immense natural strength, and can grow facial hair even though he's the sweetest bastard in the world and the highest power level out of all my friends
Its unfair /tg/, its so unfair.
>>
>>47260729
You think you should talk to him ooc and tell him to knock that shit off?
>>
>>47261777
Tell that to the British government and the 'asian' rape gangs.
>>
>>47262382
asian is britspeak for subcontinental
and subcontinental is polite speak for punjabi.
>>
>>47260252
Sounds like ygo is to mtg, what mtg is to other ttgs.
>>
>>47261777
In America, "Asian" specifically refers to East Asian. Usually Chinese, Japanese, or Korean.
>>
>>47262455
I wish they could be called gooks.
>>
>>47262508
I'm sure you wish for a lot of stupid, meaningless things.
>>
>>47259230
White fatguy here.

I posted in your thread, even though it wasn't for me!

How rude of me.
>>
>>47260398
White nationalist here.

I think you should get a Black nation too, so we can both have a nation and work for the benefit of our own people rathe than being forced to share.
>>
>>47259230
>black fa/tg/uy thread
this is why ya'll will forever be regarded as niggers
if you can't integrate into a society after 200+ years, you will never be regarded as equals

especially after the segregationist movements cropping up on uni campuses in the name of Black Lives Matter
>>
>>47260323
Fuck, this explains a lot actually.
>>
>>47262619
>just stop being black and then cops will stop shooting you!
>>
>>47261285
That's kinda cute actually.
>>
File: White people.jpg (41KB, 600x572px) Image search: [Google]
White people.jpg
41KB, 600x572px
>>47263606
>stop acting like niggers and integrate into society
anon, you reallllly don't want to go down this road
>>
Low IQ nigger get out of a white mans hobby.
>>
>>47262076
If you want to really freak people out you two should get in a heated argument about watamote and use as many weeb terms as possible.
>>
My store banned yugiho so no black people anymore.
>>
One of my best friends is black fa/tg/uy. He made a convertion of 3.5 that was classless, allowed you to create a special signature move, and gave the option for binding your character to a special being to learn magic, just to run a FF8 campaign.

Right now were are in a group and he is playing a female human monk that is basically Applejack from MLP but her family raised dinos and not apples.

Now that I think about it most of the characters he's played have been women...
>>
>>47263912
So your friend is a 3aboo weaboo brony that exclusively plays as women.
>>
File: 1411810562366.jpg (23KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1411810562366.jpg
23KB, 499x499px
ITT: we post feels white fa/tg/uys will never understand like racial self-hatred
>>
>>47264010
I don't know. There are plenty of white guys out there that almost exclusively hate other white guys.
>>
Black fa/tg/uy from SoCal here.
The ratio of people is almost overwhelmingly split down whites and latinos but there has never not been at least 3 black regulars at a time. I've never actually had to deal with any /tg/ related racism aside from the occasional awkward tired black joke in a game. Shit's cash.
>>
>>47263995
also yes, but in his defense that was the only game he knew at the time. I introduced him to tabletop and he has grown since
>>
>>47264037
Alright, fair enough, but he did change up an entire system just to play a game of Final Fantasy 8, almost exclusively plays as women, and is a brony. His power level is still pretty strong.
>>
Black dude in my group, he's a proper London born roadman on the streets, but fucking hell, the biggest weeb alive anywhere else.
It's kinda adorable.
>>
>>47264010
Hearing the same fucking black joke for the billionth time in a row because you're someone's new first black "friend." I don't give a shit about the racism, just be more creative for once!
>>
>>47264010

c'mon now there are tons of white cucks that hate white men
>>
>>47259230
Deep down, below my pasty vanilla dough skin, I am a black man and every day I wake I die a little bit inside because I can never have a glorious afro and be smooth with the ladies.

Does that count?
>>
File: 299[1].jpg (10KB, 229x216px) Image search: [Google]
299[1].jpg
10KB, 229x216px
>>47264088
Why would you ever want to be black?
>>
>>47264095
A.) I'm Swiss and we don't have ghettos like Murcians have, so our racial stereotype of black people is different
B.) It's a continuing desire from when I was a little Swiss cheese when I saw my first black dude and decided that it must be my fate.
>>
>>47264136
>A.) I'm Swiss and we don't have ghettos like Murcians have, so our racial stereotype of black people is different

Is Sweden leaking into your country?
>>
>>47264144
I do have a surprisingly large amount of Swedish friends, but I suspect they're all more or less on the /pol7-side of the political spectrum.
>>
I have a mildly amusing story.
It also happens to be my only experience with Deadlands.
Our group for decides to have a Deadlands session at the FLGS open to the public.
I don’t know why, I was new guy to the group and 20 when the rest were in their thirties.
Only two people sign up, which is fine because our group is four plus the GM.
The two happen to be black.
One is in his thirties or forties, the other is his father.

Awkward glances around the table as everyone is introduced.
Anyone going to acknowledge that this is the first time any of has seen a black player?
Nope.
Anyone going to acknowledge that one of our group who usually crass and occasionally absently racist is now acting like Eric Cartman wearing a sweater?
Nope.
(Racist bro was raised by a racist as fuck southern dad, then moved up north and hates his bias, but hates it more that it gets confirmed by the literal crackheads that live next door and loiter in his driveway all day. Crass as hell neckbeard though)
We get into making our characters and everything is cool.
Older black guy rolls up an Indian shaman and gets absurdly good rolls all day. (Got 15-25 fate chips in char gen)
Femanon rolls up a female doctor or something, becomes defacto face and leader as the most respectable character.
Older black guy proceeds to perfectly roleplay how a wise old Indian shaman would cautiously, and quietly defer and demure to the white woman surrounded by armed white men.
Anyone going to acknowledge the old black man acting servile to the white woman in a public store?
Nope.
Literally the only thing else I remember from that game was:
1. Racist bro splitting off from the party for no reason other than the GM clearly wanted our group to split up in dangerous territory
2. The old Indian character taking out the “boss” undead wolf in a pack bearing down on us from maximum distance, with one arrow, effectively ending the encounter, and then lowering his bow and acting like he had been doing it for 60 years.
>>
>>47264088

step 1, apply pic to face
>>
>>47264175
>Anyone going to acknowledge that this is the first time any of has seen a black player?
>Anyone going to acknowledge that one of our group who usually crass and occasionally absently racist is now acting like Eric Cartman wearing a sweater?
>Anyone going to acknowledge the old black man acting servile to the white woman in a public store?

Man you're way too sheltered.
>>
>>47263783
We did sit some asshat down and explain that while wakfu is not technically an anime it is still grand and deserves a watch. Guy literally refused because it wasn't anime OR japanese. 3 hours while he played yugioh and i built models.
>>
Any other black femanon /tg/ goers?
>>
>>47263606
Good point, but just ignore that asshole
>>
>>47259230
I ran a game of cyberpunk 2020 for a couple of white guys. They want to play again!
>>
>>47262567
Or maybe YOU could just move?
>>
File: 1409963156906.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1409963156906.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>47264409
>We did sit some asshat down and explain that while wakfu is not technically an anime
It is animé however.
>>
They occur naturally out where I am. Side note, I have never seen a black pilot in X-wing
>>
>>47263606
problem solved
>>
>>47259230
>am black
>play games
Woooow. Though I culturally identify as Germanic because fuck those assholes, colonialism is no excuse to be a fuckup for centuries. All other colonies managed.
>>
I've never played with hood rat niggers. Just as I've never played with poor white trash.

Tabletop games tend to attract more intellectual people I'd wager.
>>
>>47262567
Separating countries by ethnicity would be begging for the world to become a clusterfuck. China, Turkey, India, and several other countries with wildly different ethnic groups would suddenly have to be split into a bunch of smaller countries forcing widespread migrations everywhere. Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Canada, and most of Central/South America would end up fracturing into higher density non native fragments with a far lower density native fragment. And all this doesn't even BEGIN to account for people who end up with most of their heritage in several different places that are across the globe. Do they become citizens of those new nations, or do they have to have a nation of their own?
>>
>>47263606
>cops

As a white cop myself I encounter constant racism from blacks. I am constantly accused of racism when they are breaking the law. I am constantly accused of profiling in traffic stops when I can only tell the male model and color of the car, can't even tell who the drivers is till I make contact. All enforcement actions on my part are interpreted as racism. There is no way to win. I'll just sit in my car and eat doughnuts and browse tg/
>>
>>47262567
this
>>47264617

Just look at Syira, Iraq, Turkey and the Kurds. You big dumb nigger
>>
>>47264516
Aww shit. I should have used that rather than breaking down anime to its fundamental genre's and age and gender targets and comparing the target of most anime (males 16-21) to the target audience of wakfu which was males who like anime between ages 16-21.
>>
>>47264619
The race card isnt a card to be played its an integral part of the pooskin DNA
>>
>>47264639
As is racist shitdickery to yours
>>
>>47264666
brought on by pooskin antics
>>
>>47264680
Let's not pretend the behavior of a poor minority class is brought on by DNA. I'm not absolving any one person of responsibility but social factors created this bullshit, not some fucking baked in idiocy native to anyone with skin darker than yours.
>>
>>47264136
How do you feel about tax evasion?
>>
>>47262382
Are you retarded or just pretending?
>>
>>47264575
Which colony?
>>
>>47264480
Your kind only dates white guys, sometimes asian guys.
That ain't right
>>
>>47264136
German speaking or French?
>>
>>47264619
Seems like you are winning here
>>
My favorite is how I cannot talk about white privllages because I am white and therefore it is impossible for me to even understand that I am supposedly privllaged. Awful convenient way to "win" a debate. Black racism is the topic which is forbidden to speak of.

The witch hunt environment for White only racism is actually stoking the flames of real racism. The irony.
>>
File: asia.jpg (665KB, 801x581px) Image search: [Google]
asia.jpg
665KB, 801x581px
>>47261777
this
>>47262455
and this
>>47262382
everything in the red circle is classed as Asian in the UK and americas interpretation of asian is east asian which we used to refer to as oriental
>>
>>47264774
It's all about whose on your side. It's the same reasons people jump the gun at the words white pride
>>
>>47264774
While that's definitely true, that's a propagation of White Liberals (Marxists) who are trying to transform race relations into a class struggle, because the last 5-10 attempts to overthrow Capitalism have failed miserably.

This isn't tinfoil level conspiracy theory, either, it's literally happening, and the people responsible for it admit it openly. George Soros is sort of the go-to guy for this, he openly funded extremist groups in Ferguson with the express intention of creating an echo-chamber (his words!) where an unrealistic narrative could form that could be used to secure the black voting bloq for another twenty years.

People have died because of these antics. Hundreds of people. In less than four years the trend of a safer, less violent America has reversed itself. We've seen a net increase of violent crime for the first time in thirty years.

>lol /pol/ da joos tinfoil
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. George Soros is literally the stereotype of an evil Billionaire, the only reason people aren't calling for him to hang from a lamppost in the streets is that he's a Leftist kike.
>>
>>47264480
Now don't take this the wrong way cause the other anon was an ass about it. I'm being 100% serious here and genuinely curios.
Why do i only see really attractive black women with white guys? All but two of them so far was with a white guy and the other 2 were actually with asians.
>>
>>47264774
>Literally copypasta argument that has no relevance to the topic at all

Isn't it ironic that Stormers can't seem to migrate between boards without trying to force their culture onto everything?
>>
>>47264832
Not the femanon but it's more than likely the location in which you live.
>>
>>47262619
Black guy here, if a Klan march crossed paths with a BLM protest, I would want the Klan to win the resulting brawl. BLM have no idea how easy they have it compared to what my dad had (Yes I knew my father call bullshit if you want). The majority of problems black people suffer is a result of their own laziness and submission to peer pressure.

I'm not a smart man, but I hold a job, feed myself, shitpost on 4chan, speak properly, and go to church on sundays. I don't have big money, but it's honest money, and I'm proud of myself for that. It's not a big deal to most but I grew up in a barely-literate household and went to class with other blacks who were not interested in learning a damn thing.

They're on pennies of welfare or in jail, I'm working 9-5 and renting. I don't blame the white man, I don't blame society, I blame laziness and arrogance. If BLM put as much effort into studying and tutoring disadvantaged blacks as they did acting like fools, MLK would unearth himself to give them a thumbs up. Only thing I can blame society on is the fact that we cannot sit down and discuss race without people shouting over everyone and pretending that the upsides and downsides don't exist.
>>
>>47260779
>>47261007
>>47261958
Because black kids get babysat by the TV more than white kids and don't read books.

This is why they're into anime and the game based on it and videogames, not random western fantasy.

>>47264144
>Is Sweden leaking into your country?

This fucking meme every time race gets brought up on /tg/.

Yes anon. We're all cucked by the MENA immigrants we have here who all dress in track pants and are a fucking foot shorter than the natives and dress like they live in Southpark Colorado because they're cold all the time despite living in the warmest part of Sweden.

>A five foot Somali with a head the size of a softball wearing 3 layers of clothing indoors on a warm day slaps your gf's ass, what do?
>>
I'm not from Murica/Yurop so I have very little contact with the hobby outside of 4chan. /tg/ is better than most of the site but it has a lot of racist and sexist jerks. Is the hobby really like that in meatspace? Were I black I'd probably stay away if that was the case.
>>
>>47264844
Minnesota, if that makes a difference. Specifically minneapolis.
>>
>>47264874
Could be a really small minority population and cognitive bias. More often than not, perceived social norms about dating usually are.
>>
>>47264869
No more than any other hobby
>>
>>47264888
Doubtful. We're 3rd city on the list of common immigrant destinations. Texas and new york in that order then us.
>>
>>47264869
> Is the hobby really like that in meatspace?

Not really, it's just that everyone is racist on the internet because modern society mainly deals with racial tension by giving people a list of words they're not allowed to use in public and calling it a day.

Black people are like that annoying coworker you bitch about to your friends but can't talk about at work because it'd make things awkward in the office.
>>
>>47264786
I jump the gun at any mention of "x pride". Anyone trying to force an in group and out group is shitty, it doesn't matter what ethnicity you are.
>>
>>47264888
>really small minority population
>Minneapolis
Anon pls
>>
>>47264902
Not just black people, everyone.
Kikes, kebabs, beaners, spics, slavs, sluts, pakis, chinks, nips, retards and whoever else; on the anonymous internet you can bitch about them to your heart's content
>>
>>47264922
Hey I did say could be.
>>
>>47264844
White guys are the most sought after partner by women on dating site, always.

Black and latino guys are attractive to white women who want to be adventurous, white guys are attractive to women of all races and women who want to settle down. How much of it is because of some kind of racism/stereotyping I leave it to you to think about.

The relevant part of what you saw was that it was a couple consisting of hot girl and some guy who presumably was somewhat well off.
>>
>>47261860
Tbh i would totally give someone a bonus to stealth checks with appropriate skin colour to background. It makes a big difference.

Although it's still not as good as camo paint.
>>
>>47264930
Dating website analytics don't exactly correlate one to one with real world dating. I really wish people would stop using that statistic as if it did.
>>
>>47264898
Still might apply, depending on where you're see them - areas of town and whatnot
>>
Therewas a black guy at our club once.
He seemed like a nice dude.
Then one of the other players decided that, in our 1940s Soviet Only War game, we should found the Russian KKK.
It was awkward after that.
Then he stopped coming.
>>
>>47264855
You are smart man and I agree with you. Always the discussions go to shitflinging.
>>
>>47264942
Agreed, it does not, but it does show what people choose when they're faced with a big anonymous blob of potential partners and don't take personality into account.

People fall in love or end up dating someone they never thought they would have all the time, but that doesn't mean people don't have preferences, a "type" or material/social concerns when picking a partner.

It's not exactly rocket science to figure out that hot women and well off guys dating each other might have additional criteria than just romance when looking for partners.
>>
>>47264855

I am proud to call you a fellow American tax payer.

The issue is that despite the propaganda the Klan has been on the decline for 50 years now. It is very difficult to be a white racist and be successful. If I a white electrical engineer espoused racist views I would probally lose my job in a day or two.

BLM and company is growing and most certainly not on the decline. If I was black and espoused Racisct black nationalist views everyone from my boss to HR would be too afraid to act less they be branded racists themselves.

That type of environment actually fosters secret racism in non blacks.
>>
>>47264874
Robbinsdale and the corresponding area across I-94. Hang out there enough and if you don't get shot you'll see a few of the attractive ones (and a *lot* of overdressed landwhales) with black guys. This is partly due to the lack of nearly any white people.
>>
>>47264855
This.
The only acceptable opinion on everything from race to gender to discuss in public is that all tension and social problems stem from people being meanies for no reason.
This, understandable, gets us absolutely nowhere and just leaves a lot of people feeling either entitled to things they wait around for other people to give them, or smug about being part of the solution that won't ever work, neither of which is very helpful.
>>
File: 2015-11-19-09-49-05-2096212751.jpg (6KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-19-09-49-05-2096212751.jpg
6KB, 223x226px
> come to black guy thread hope for some entertaining storytime
> get this thread
>>
>>47263912
>Right now were are in a group and he is playing a female human monk that is basically Applejack from MLP but her family raised dinos and not apples.
A country-accented hard-working dinosaur wrangler who could take on a velociraptor with her bare hands and win?

That's metal
>>
>>47260268
You did well anon, I am proud of you
>>
>>47264010
Is that a thing? I've never heard about it
>>
>>47260268
You should get her into tabletop, omae. That way you can be closer friends, might as well if you're not gonna be able to woo her.
>>
>>47260268
>>she's got that adorable black hipster nerd vibe, you know the one, big dorky glasses with natural frizzy hair

OMG I know exactly what you mean. Those girls make me diamonds. I'm not even black.

>>47260252

There are black gamers in Atlanta, plus one store that's mostly black players. The mix of hotties, neckbeards, and That Guys is about the same as for whites.

Appropos of nothing. Back in the 90s, at one of the higher profile LARPs for VtM, there were two bisexual black girls. One was tall, in perfect shape, like supermodel hot. The other was a landwhale. They were sleeping together, and loved threesomes. So the dilemma was that that you had to sleep with both or neither. The fat one was a VERY nice person, though, so that helped. The hot one was nice but aloof. Understandable. I was trying for another girl, so I never went for it. I'm not even sure they'd have been interested.

The only ethnic group that I don't see a lot of gamers from is Latinos, but that's been changing pretty fast lately.
>>
>>47265050
You've never met a Jew?
>>
>>47264619
fuck off pig
>>
>>47265066
Not that I knew as a jew, no. Why? I'm just getting more confused.
>>
>>47265072

I've never heard that one. You are an edgy badass.
>>
>Get made fun of for being black and into nerd shit
>Move to Australia for that dank science degree money
>So many international students
>Get to know some guys in one of my bio classes
>One guy glimpses my powerlevel and invites me to play some WHFRP
>Get to FLGS and sit down with the group for the first time
>Forget I'm in a country that's 90% white
>Remember all the 4chan memes about Australians being racist
>It doesn't even come up until about 10 sessions in when we meet slavers and start discussing slavery
>I get one passing comment about how I should really hate the Spanish and that's it
>Stay for 3 years and the only people to mention my race is an 80 year old neuroscientist who asks if I prefer Black or Coloured and a dozen super-liberals who ask for my pronouns and if I prefer PoC or not

Turns out pretty much everywhere else in the Anglosphere is super chill about race. That's my only story.
>>
>>47264619
So actual cop job slightly resembles to the Security job on Space Station 13?
>>
>>47265012
It happens in nearly every single black fa/tg/uy thread, just ignore it.
>>
>>47265122

I've never played the game though I've heard of it. Mostly I deal with people that can't deal with thier own problems or have no consideration or can't communicate with thier neighbors. Most people think the police are thier personal army. I think Gilbert & Sullivan said it best: A policeman a lot is not a happy one. Oh well I got 11 years left till retirement.
>>
>>47265118
Australians aren't racist, they're just shitposters. Even their animals shitpost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLwGfoybuPw
>>
The reason why Yugioh attracts niggers is because you don't need to use your brain to enjoy it.
>>
>>47265152
Probably has more to do with childhood touchstones but who knows.
>>
>>47265096
>being this sheltered
>>
>>47265215
Sorry, I live in white country
>>
>>47265096
How the hell have you never heard of a self loathing jew. It's an incredibly common thing.
>>
File: 1462712152525.gif (1021KB, 375x212px) Image search: [Google]
1462712152525.gif
1021KB, 375x212px
>be passing through a GW store in Indiana
>Chatting it up with the Employee when a black kids walks in
>"Aye do you guys sell or buy video games?"
>Employee answers in the negative
>Black kid actually looks around and points at all the army boxes
>"What are all of these if they aint game consoles?..."
>Employee kinda steers him over towards the Blood Island set they have on a table to test play with
>Black kid actually seems enthusiastic and picks up on the wound charts and dice rolls
>Laugh my ass off when he says "Cmon ratfolk get then little pointy eared niggas" while rolling
>Black kid suddenly looks crestfallen and says quietly "My friends would make fun of me this... black folk dont play these kinds of games..."
>shuffles his way towards the door and bids us goodbye
>Stops halfway in the parking lot, gives the store a short glance and then hops on his bike

Fucking black culture
>>
>>47265235
So these people hate themselves because they belong to a certain race? I always though that is either the subject of pride, or naturality.
>>
>>47265250
Man, that's really sad.
>>
>>47262414

In America, "Asian" means East Asia. If we mean Indian, we just say that (weird because it's also what we call native Americans, but if there's confusion we just say asian-indian).

Calling Indians Asian is mostly a British thing. Indians hang out with Asians, usually, but arent called that.
>>
>>47265253
Because judaism is an exclusive religion it attempts to force everyone that's not jewish away and hold on to anyone that is jewish with an iron grip. It can be suffocating to anyone that's born into a jewish family, but wants no part in it. Hence the notion of the self hating jew. Somebody that doesn't want to give up their family history, but dislikes the culture they're a part of.
>>
>>47265291
I see, that makes sense.
So it's similar with black people like in>>47265250?
>>
>>47264855
Nigga you the best.
Literally the best.
>>
File: oh you.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
oh you.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>47265250
>Stops halfway in the parking lot, gives the store a short glance and then hops on his bike

Now theres a christmas special! Get Michael Winslow and Bill Cosby on the phone right now!
>>
I've been fortunate enough to know a handful of black comic book nerds, other than /tg/ and /co/ stuff and race, the only other major thing they had in common was coming from a strict religious families.

I find it very interesting, that you can come from a poor and generally terrible area, but if you have an intact family, with parents that actually give a shit about you, you have a much better chance of turning out well.

It has helped me realize how important family is, which is something at various points in my life I had taken completely for granted.
>>
>>47265308

Many black people actively discourage thier peers from any intellectual activities as being "white".
>>
>>47259911
>be me
>be slightly high
>Giggling with my fellow black friends while discussing our shadowrun campaign and finding Yuugi-oh card titles hilarious
>>
>>47265322
Wow, that's even more brutal
>>
>>47265308
More or less. It's the main reason why politically Judaism is treated in the same vein as ethnicity when it's really just a religion + a majority set of Hebrew ethnic groups. If you're born a jew according to Jewish law you're a Jew until you die, and if you have children they are automatically Jewish as well.
>>
As a transnegro, I frequently face discrimination at the gaming table.
>>
>>47265330
"In African American folklore, the sea crab ranks among the dumbest of creatures who also offers a valuable lesson. When you catch a bucket or a basketful, you never have to put a lid on because when one of the creatures tries to get out, the others will just pull it back in. Some of our fellow human beings aren't much smarter than that. When they see you working hard to achieve your dreams, they'll make fun of you just for trying."
>>
>>47265378
>When they see you working hard to achieve your dreams, they'll make fun of you just for trying."

that applies to every nerd around the world. Picked on for being smart
>>
>>47265395
Crab mentality is everywhere. It's always a shame.
>>
>>47265331
Odd question only tangentially related to the subject and hoping for an answer. Whats with jews and circumcisions?
>>
>>47264257
>Man you're way too sheltered
Most of that text was trying to articulate awkward glances.
But, I can't argue that I wasn't sheltered.
>>
>>47265118
Dude it's really hard to look down on actual black people here in Australia when we have the fucking Aboriginals. They make every other race look good. It's honestly refreshing to see someone with brown skin who isn't drunk under a tree on the side of the road or begging for ciggies or other free shit from any white cunt that walks by.
Though admittedly I've only lived in the northern parts of Australia, the further south or towards the big cities the less prevalent the Aboriginals become. People from there generally don't know this feel.
>>
>>47265308
Not him but you know how theres the "white man club" and its all rich preppy males at the golf club who all know each other and one guys son is an intern at another guys firm and they're all connected and looking out for each other while being bigoted to outsiders?

That applies to all groups. Jews look out for other jews, you gotta go to this school, that college, follow this profession and marry that jewish girl. It applies to muslims as well. It used to apply to catholics and protestants but thats been/being abandoned

It applies to blacks too, usually the uncle Tom/selling out to the white man thing gets used when people try to progress further
>>
>>47264175

So basically you had a good game but missed it because of your internal political monologue.
>>
>>47264855

You play GURPS, don't you?

[Spoiler](Said with love/respect.)[/spoiler]
>>
>>47265426
A lot of Judaism is steeped in tradition. Back when the Torah was about, we had poor hygiene and cooking skills, and a lack of knowledge on food. A large amount of the "kosher" rules are because certain animals are unsafe to eat (several shellfish) or have to be cooked properly (swine), and eating them could result in illness and/or death. Circumcision is similar, our bathing skills were pretty lackluster, and it was easy to wind up with diseases or infections due to poor hygiene, and not cleaning under your foreskin is a good way to get a UTI.

Nowadays we have entire books on what is edible and how to cook them, fire is no longer a luxury, and we have enough knowledge of hygiene to make it nothing more than a silly set of traditions born of caution.
>>
>>47265461
Actually it was more of good but entirely forgettable game that was only memorable in parts because of the awesome old guy and the vrief awkwardness.
I didn't miss anything I just can't remember it now.
Out of six PCs I only really remember the old shaman and rb's snake oil salesman, and nothing of the plot.
That's rare for me.
>>
>>47265439
This.

>middle school buddy going on highschool
>meet through chess cluv
>kids all honors classes and building an afterschool activities record
>has this dream of going to harvard like his dad
>high school for our county is right next to these tower blocks
>each of the four buildings gets around 30ish calls to the police a day
>at least once a week we gotta get under our desks and shut off lights cause police are dealing with a some ass waving a gun in the parking lot across the way
>whole county except for this one spot is uppermiddle to upper class
>kid basically has a sign saying "bully me" anyway now they throw him in with shit like that
>gets beaten and robbed daily by other blacks cause he gets his name on the A honor roll boards
>actually have to get me and 3 others from the football team to walk his ass home to prevent more beatings and robbings
>literally the only black kid in the honors classes
>dad finds out fairly soon that he not only gets beaten at school but also that he gets beaten worse if he doesn't bring money for them to steal
>somehow manages to convince dad to let him stay and uses me and buddies as examples why he should
>had zero clue why when theres every reason to stay and he could easily get into that IB school which would look 80 times better than this shithole on a manuscript
>find out later that they actually press ganged him into a gang and forced him to get a bloods tattoo
>buddies and i can't help him much because they will just shank us if we try and intervene
>school can't do anything cause his parents won't
>hear about 5 years later he actually OD'd on some shit crack or something
I actually cried a bit when i heard that shit was so depressing.
>>
>>47265537
Also sand. If sand gets under the foreskin it can cause hell on earth, and Jews came from sandy areas. Religions and cultures not from sandy areas didn't do circumcision (as far as I'm aware) despite having similar hygiene, so I think that's a pretty big factor.
>>
>>47260268
>>she's got that adorable black hipster nerd vibe, you know the one, big dorky glasses with natural frizzy hair
Been dating one for 3 years now, I fucking love her hair. We're discussing wedding, moving to a bigger place and kids.
I'm white tho
>>
There aren't many black dudes in the industry. Mike Pondsmith Founder of R. Talks prism and Palladium artist Chuck Walton are the only two that come to mind for me. Every con is white man fest.
>>
File: 1463240549414.jpg (78KB, 1024x542px) Image search: [Google]
1463240549414.jpg
78KB, 1024x542px
>tfw you dated a frizzy haired Jamaican chick who loved you to death
>Always cooked
>Would slap laundry baskets out of my hands and do it for me instead
>Was a beast in the sack
>We were both poor-ish but she bought me a couple of ref sable miniature brushes because she always caught me mirin them online
>Only speed bump was her extremely racist parents
>Would actually get threatening phone calls
>Her father actually jumped her while she was getting groceries and beat the shit out of her for dating a white
>Dad goes to Prison
>Mom threatens to kill her for being a race traitor
>Her more level headed grandparents in Canada offer to watch over her
>Mfw.... I told her to go. Her saftey is more important
>Lose contact when she crosses boarder
>Years later marry a 2nd generation scottish lass
>Even today I still worry
>>
>>47259230
I've met one, I think he was a black supremacist because he was a real cunt and he was mad when he couldn't find any black players for his own game and blamed us for it, mind you me an another player is mexican in a group of 4, black guy included.
>>
>>47259810
Black Fa/tg/uy reporting.
>>
>>47264855
If only everyone had the same outlook as you.
The world would be a much much better place.
>>
>>47265152
If that is true then why does a lot of East Asians are also attracted to it?
Checkmate wacists
>>
>>47265639
God damn that's sad.
>>
>>47260268
>She just wants to be friends though
then why did she go on okcupid?
>>
File: giphy.gif (384KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
384KB, 500x278px
>>47264498
>DM respeck!
>>
>>47265779
basically translated into, you're a decent guy, but there isn't any chemistry.
>>
>>47260323
I know a butcher who used to watch Yugi-Oh and DBZ religiously. Dude could quote episodes.
>>
>>47264498
Shit I wish I had a cool black friend to run cyberpunk games for me

Or just a cool friend in general.

It's all Shadowrun around here and I don't care for it.
>>
>>47265437
In my experience having worked in a bottleshop, it was an absolute fucking pleasure to serve anyone black or asian. If they're actually here in Australia, they or their parents or their parents parents had the resources and agency to move over and so you know they've been raised outside a fucking ghetto environment and are functional people.

The Arabs and Indians can be a little weird since a lot of them ARE very poor (and recent migrants), but for whatever reason they never ever cause trouble. Probably good parenting I guess.

White dudes are the ones who will feel at home enough to be a complete cunt, waste your time, and also try and stealthily pocket something because 'they'll never suspect'. Also most likely to act like liquor service laws don't apply to them (I CANNOT SERVE YOU IF YOUR 17 YEAR OLD SON IS WITH YOU). That said its a majority white nation so most are pretty alright.

Aboriginals, man I always feel terrible for the dozen-ish regulars who were alright. I constantly worried that my "Oh shit another aboriginal" face might still be on for a brief moment when I turn to look at them before realising its them. I'd say about 1 in 3 times one comes through that I haven't seen before they try and run out with substantial amounts of stock.
>>
>>47265769
The only decent east asian are the japs and south-koreans. None plays this garbage the way nigs do.
>>
>>47264619
criminal defense attorney in the south here.

There are definitely racist cops out there. I've never had a white client pulled over for "improper lane usage" with a resulting search of their car, but it's fairly common for the black client's walking through the door.

It is my understanding based on experience here that you're more likely to get pulled over if Driving While Black, and more likely to get your car searched as a result of a stop.

That being said, there are cops out there who aren't racist, or who are, but consciously make an effort to prevent it from affecting their behavior.
>>
>>47265831
Yeah, but that's the thing though. Japs and Koreans play a lot of YGO, and they're stereotypically the smartest ones of the bunch. Your reasoning that YGO players does not use their brains is not evident in light of this new evidence.
>>
>>47265639
hit her up on facebook and ask for a naughty suck
>>
File: 1463227078402.png (358KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
1463227078402.png
358KB, 800x640px
>>47265862
Bro I waited for a call for 2 years. Its been 7 years now...
>>
>>47264855
I feel the same way, as a fellow black American tax payer. Thank you for expressing my thoughts exactly.
>>
>>47265830
>(I CANNOT SERVE YOU IF YOUR 17 YEAR OLD SON IS WITH YOU)
What state? It's normally that said 17-year-old cannot possess or consume the alcohol.
>>
>>47265871
She got probably got MAPLED, bro
You should let go and focus on your redhead waifu
>>
>>47265152
Motherfucker have you seen how much text those things have these days?
Every card is like an essay
>>
>>47265320
Also the power of the belt.
If your parents beat your ass whenever you step out of line you'll grow up to be a god-fearing, law-abiding black man.
>>
>>47264867
>Yes anon. We're all cucked by the MENA immigrants we have here who all dress in track pants and are a fucking foot shorter than the natives and dress like they live in Southpark Colorado because they're cold all the time despite living in the warmest part of Sweden.

Remember that the Muricans only know Sweden through porn, so it's natural that they are projecting their fetishes on it.
>>
>>47265836
>more likely to get your car searched as a result of a stop
Isn't that because it is statistically more likely to find something?
>>
>>47264776
In the US, the term "oriental" is considered archaic and not politically correct when using it to refer to people. I have no idea why, thats just the way it works here. When using the word "Asian" we mostly think of East and Southeast Asians like Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, etc because we have more of them here compared to South Asians like Indians and Pakistanis.
>>
>>47265012
>thread about women
>thread about nonwhites

Always guaranteed to be 100% about white males.

Always.

It's like the internet-rule for the parts of the net that are using any white people language.
>>
>>47265886
Australia mate, not America. Pretty sure the law's the same here in England too. If you reasonably think they're buying for someone underage, you can't sell to them. That said, drinking laws are 50 shades of borked here.
>>
>>47265320
>at various points in my life I had taken completely for granted
Yeah, like all the things that have been around in our lives since forever, we tend to do that with normal families as well.

You never think what's it like to have alcoholic/abusive/criminal/drug using parents if you only have the average kind.
>>
>>47265250
>"Cmon ratfolk get then little pointy eared niggas"
That's the kind of youthful enthusiasm that shouldn't be squashed. Poor kid, probably thought his non-existant dad would beat him for being a nerd.
>>
>>47265944
That still doesn't stop it from being a pain in the ass for the people who aren't breaking the law.
>>
>>47265250
>black culture

It's funny that folks just completely fucking forget that all kids will mercilessly enforce uniformity within their group. It has shit to do with race and everything with being kids.
>>
>>47264626
>Just look at Syira, Iraq, Turkey and the Kurds. You big dumb nigger
you mean clusterfucks of countries that barely exist?
compare that to India.
>>
>>47265971
Australia has four states and two territories.
>>
>>47266005
Well anon, I'm retarded. Thanks for the correction mate.
>>
>>47266017
how do strayans even fuck that up?
I am indian and every state has it's own drinking laws, ranging from prohibition to anything goes. But at least we have the bullshit cultural context.
>>
>>47265986
As cold as it sounds, that's not the police's problem, it's the community's. If stopping a black person didn't have a significantly higher chance of turning up something illegal they probably wouldn't be stopping so many of them. Finding illegal shit is their job.
>>
>>47266027
Simple 'you're 18 or you don't drink' laws seem reasonable to me, but meanwhile England has 500 different exceptions depending on what you're eating, whether your parents are there, what you're drinking, what socks you're wearing... Australia's bad, but I'm sure it's not that bad.
>>
>>47265639
Hell m8 hopefully your doing okay now.
>>
>>47265944
>Isn't that because it is statistically more likely to find something?

You do understand that if your sample's made up of 70% black folks and 30% white folks, you'll end up with a lot more data points from black people? I mean, unless pretty much every white driver was transporting dope.
>>
>>47266043
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_laws_of_Australia
>>
>>47266027
>I am indian and every state has it's own drinking laws, ranging from prohibition to anything goes. But at least we have the bullshit cultural context.

>actually displace as many Muslims as possible to create two ethno-nationally pure nations, as far as that's possible
>still get muzzie laws like you're American
>>
>>47265988
>set dindu nuffin wrong!
Okay there, Jamal
>>
>>47266054
You are implying the the sample size wasn't taken into account, and the statistic is faulty
>>
>>47266075
>keep /pol/ in /pol/
Funny, seeing as how OP is /pol/ as fuck too yet you don't complain about him
>>
>>47265871
you're waiting instead of saying "OI fancy givin me a naughty suck? ;P"
>>
>>47265639
And what does this have to do with traditional games?
>>
File: whatjusthappened.gif (997KB, 400x258px) Image search: [Google]
whatjusthappened.gif
997KB, 400x258px
>>47265988
>It's funny that folks just completely fucking forget that all kids will mercilessly enforce uniformity within their group. It has shit to do with race and everything with being kids.
It is much, much easier to be 'odd' when you're white, because white culture in America has three-four "progression tracks" and white kids are actually fairly comfortable with people having two interests.

My high school gaming group was a mix of jocks and drama nerds, including the two black guys at our school (they did not love Yugioh because it had not yet been invented or something; they seemed to conform to the same interests as everyone else).

But I went through high school when the internet was barely a thing and you were more likely to use BBS than AOL.

Out of the 12ish people who regularly gamed, 4 went on to play collegiate sports (and ended up in mundane office jobs), 2 joined the military, 4 are teachers, 1 wrote the book on C# programming and is CIO for a Fortune 500, and 1 is at Goldman Sachs.

It's silly to imply that cultures enforce conformity to the same extent.
>>
>>47266075

Must silence all differing opinions with name calling. How liberal of you Comrade.
>>
>>47265953
Yeah I think its the same here oriental as a term is dying out. But then here we have South asians like indians, afghans, pakis who call themselves nigga and black and they hijack black american rap culture
>>
Black people roll dice like beep beep beep
White people roll dice like boop boop boop
>>
>>47259230
>black fa/tg/uy threa
This is racist.

Noone cares your skin colour here.
You're a fa/tg/uy, not a [insert skin colour here] fa/tg/uy.
>>
Black fa/tg/uys are some of the most obnoxious things in existence (like most fa/tg/uys, really, just louder)

Nigg/a/boos, on the other hand, are hilarious as fuck and a dream to game with
>>
>>47266131
>Nigg/a/boos
>not Jig/a/boo
>>
>>47265988
>>47265988
Except whites dont beat the shit out of eachother for not acting like giggaboo ghetto scum.
>>
My friends are all white, and they all loved both dbz and yugioh back in highschool.

They also all hate mtg.
>>
>>47266115
No one is silencing you, faggot.
>>
>>47265960
Cry more.
>>
>>47266130
That is not what racism is you silly goose
>>
>>47265136
Maybe because these threads are racist pieces of shit
>>
>>47266167
Go back to tumblr.
>>
>EDH night at my LGS
>half of the room is reserved for EDH players
>all relatively tame, white people
>other side
>niggas yelling
>bringing their crying kids in strollers
>two year olds running around
>black guy with his boom box playing rap music
Why are black people so loud?
>>
>>47266173
Only if you go back to stormfront
>>
>>47266165
Discrimination based on race is racism.

I hate leftist /tg/. I hate Stormfag /tg/.
>>
>>47266185
I really can't tell if you're joking.
>>
>>47266193
No. It happens every week.
>>
>>47266185
Niggas gon nig

It's pathetic machismo dick waving.
>>
Where's the white fa/tg/uy thread?
>>
>>47266185
Black culture
>>
>>47259230
dice+1d20
>>
>>47266115
>makes point about silencing dissent with name calling
>does the same in the next sentence

For the sake of my sanity, I'm just going to assume this is bait and move on.
>>
>>47266187
>>47266173
>>47266167
>>47266160
>>47266147
>>47266112
>>47266094
>>47266075
Can we get this guy banned?
He's obviously samefaggin and being disruptive to get the thread deleted.
God knows why he would be bothered by it
>>
>>47266190
This isn't discrimination, you wacky wally.
The purpose of the thread was for blackanons to share experiences in the hobby unique to them because they're black. Stop being suchmassive faggot
>>
>>47265944
not really, no.
>>
>>47266193
I find it extremely hard to believe you've had an experience like that at an LGS. Maybe you're thinking of a library.
>>
>>47266220
To be fair the majority of this discussion should be on >>>/pol/
>>
>>47266130
Only whites can do racism, dummy
>>
>>47266220
He's not wrong, even if he's a complete dick about it.
>>
>>47266241
>>47265944
To explain further: whites are actually more likely to use illegal drugs, while blacks are more likely to serve time for it, on a percentile basis.
>>
>>47266220
>only three of those posts are mine
Kekkles
>>
>>47264480
I saw one at university once. Seemed to enjoy D&D a lot
>>
>>47266220
>I try to get statements and opinions I disagree with banned and silenced instead of rationally arguing with them
Ohai tumblr
>>
File: ottobot_likes.png (290KB, 343x409px) Image search: [Google]
ottobot_likes.png
290KB, 343x409px
Still better than quest threads tho amirite
>>
I've seen black /tg/ guys before. I think the bigger mystery is why white /tg/ guys are so attracted to black girls. It's practically a stereotype at this point.

And I contribute to it, even though my wife is white.
>>
>>47266394
Because they already struck out with real girls and are spineless betas who want to be treated like a worthless pet by niggresses
>>
>>47266361
I'd honestly prefer ten of these over a single quest thread. There's people bitching about politics, but we've also got some good stories out of this thread.
>>
>>47265574
race mixing trash...
>>
>>47260398
I'm all in favor of the DotR, but sabotaging you in an online RPG is just silly.
>>
>>47266394
Honestly the darker the skin the worse the girl. The golden color for african goils is thay lighy chestnut/hazelnut skin. Strangely they also look like the "pretty" orcs in terms of facial form and build.
>>
>>47266472
>Strangely they also look like the "pretty" orcs in terms of facial form and build

I N T P E N A L T Y
N
T

P
E
N
A
L
T
Y
>>
>>47266472
Dark skin is fine on different types of features, like South Asian qts.

It's the facial form that makes or breaks things.
>>
>>47266452
Take your shitty unfounded values and shove 'em
>>
>>47266394
Part of it is being disillusioned with white girls, they have become shitty and entitled over the past 10-15 year and there's no sign of it stopping any time soon.

The big factor is that black girls are "on their best behaviour" when they're dating a white guy, the same girl can be a gigantic cunt to her black boyfriend and as soon as she gets a whiteboi she's all submissive and supportive and accommodating and sweet.

Granted, it also happens with latina and azn girls, but it's much much more noticeable with black girls.
>>
>>47266394
>why white /tg/ guys are so attracted to black girls
you'd be blind to think jungle fever is stronger than yellow fever in any nerd population

I don't understand either, but whatever makes people happy, I guess.
>>
>>47266580
You're making massive generalizations about how people work thay you couldn't possibly know. Good show
>>
>>47264010
Mate the whole world isnt america.
I'm as white as they come and I'm a minority.
>>
File: general butt naked.jpg (53KB, 584x324px) Image search: [Google]
general butt naked.jpg
53KB, 584x324px
>>47266604
>implying he's wrong
>>
File: you funny mate.jpg (46KB, 428x322px) Image search: [Google]
you funny mate.jpg
46KB, 428x322px
>>47266580
>look at me reaping the profits of my ancstors torturing their slaves
>>
>>47266734
>not taking every advantange you can in life
>>
>>47266692
It's ok /r9k/, I'm sure you'll find someone to put up with your shit one day.
>>
>>47266085
>You are implying the the sample size wasn't taken into account, and the statistic is faulty

The statistic is correct. It's just that it most likely only represents two things: Positive hits and race.
>>
>>47266580
>tfw you will never have supportive and sweet black gf
>>
>>47266692
Funny thing is that Liberia is an US colony.
>>
>>47266751
>>47266692
It's true tho, same reason why any sane black man will stay far away from black girls
>>
>>47264855
>I'm not a smart man
I think the bar for "smart" is lower than you think.
>>
>>47265554
Man, Anon, that's really terrible.
>>
File: 1422139636432-1.jpg (211KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1422139636432-1.jpg
211KB, 1600x1200px
>>47265554
this is why we need a strong leader to break up the gangs and restore cohesion to the black community
>>
I'm acceptances with a handful of black fa/tg/uys, mostly know them from games at the FGLS, but they pretty much have their circles and i have mine, so we don't cross paths much.

To be honest, /tg/ is a pretty expensive hobby, war-games are pricy, board games are expensive, so people from poorer backgrounds miss out on it, i guess their only options are TCG and RPGs. Would be nice if there was a gaming library or something around here, since the FLGS owner is stingy about having games to try.
>>
>>47267020
Traditional gaming libraries ought to be a thing. They encourage a community atmosphere more than video games.
>>
>>47266552
>It's the facial form that makes or breaks things.
THIS
>>
>>47267042
My local uni had one set up by students but funded by the uni. It worked damn good till shit like mini's and cards started to disappear even with the whole RFID thing.
>>
>>47267244
Cunts going to cunt. I know piratefags who say the only reason they don't physically steal things is they are too much of a pussy to deal with the consequences if caught.
>>
>>47266599
>yellow fever

Fucking repulsive. I almost forgot about those queers, and then I saw one with his gawky, rail-thin prize the other day.

Pretty gross.
>>
>>47266797
It was basically our Negro Australia
>>
>>47259810
a ton of the friday night magic players i know are black, about a quarter actually.
>>
>>47264010
i know the feeling, my family is greek american, and seeing them now is so disappointing.

that and eastern orthodox are actual heretics that i cant stand.
>>
>>47265953
most americans think of india as part of the middle east.
>>
>>47264776
>everything in the red circle is classed as Asian in the UK
No, only south asia (india pakistan and bangladesh) is asian here, as they're the largest immigrant group from asia. East and south east asians are oriental and there aren't enough from central asia to warrant a term for them.
>>
>>47264776
Shouldn't Turkey be in there too?
>>
>>47264776
You missed everything up to Suez, the Bosporus and Siberia behind the Ural.

1/10 meet me after class.
>>
>>47260323
>Raekwon the jacked thug
Don't you mean Raekwon the chef?
>>
>>47266789
>tfw no sloppy rusty trombones while painting minis
>>
>>47268177
>darling do you mind? I'm trying to get the detail on this purity seal right!
>>
>>47260323
Holy fuck this is so true
>>
File: welcometopol.png (735KB, 598x840px) Image search: [Google]
welcometopol.png
735KB, 598x840px
>this thread
>>
File: BlankMap-World.png (20KB, 709x295px) Image search: [Google]
BlankMap-World.png
20KB, 709x295px
>>47267795
the term oriental is dying out
>>47267878
>>47268084
no no thats a different subgroup. Pic related

Blue = pakis
red = asians
purple = both

Pakis became the term for brown people cause of the large influx of pakistani immigrants to the UK. With Asian becoming the politically correct term cause they're from Asia. Oriental has become a politically incorrect term cause it refers to colonialism, apparently.
>>
>>47268335
They look really cozy. I'd love to have them as neighbors
>>
>>47266692
Wait, the Book of Mormon didn't make that guy up?
>>
>>47268335
im the pooch :3
>>
>>47268338
>Oriental has become a politically incorrect term cause it refers to colonialism, apparently.
It's because oriental things are objects, not people.
>>
>>47268393
k bae
>>
>>47268393
Asians aren't objects, anon, they're people.
>>
>>47268393
>people
>not a subclass of object
>>
File: 1426592281518.jpg (73KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1426592281518.jpg
73KB, 604x453px
>>47267244
Absolutely disgusting. Did you have a sign-in sign-out system?
>>
>>47264855
>I'm not a smart man,

I submit your own post as evidence to the contrary.
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>47268432
>Chinese
>"people"

Oh dear, the earl will have quite a chortle when he hears of this.
>>
File: fug.jpg (52KB, 540x302px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
52KB, 540x302px
>>47264776
>asia

Where's Finland?
>>
File: salamander-jenkins.jpg (153KB, 855x911px) Image search: [Google]
salamander-jenkins.jpg
153KB, 855x911px
>>
File: legolas sniffing gimlis hand.jpg (110KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
legolas sniffing gimlis hand.jpg
110KB, 500x688px
>>47268552
>>
File: How do we shot web.gif (125KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
How do we shot web.gif
125KB, 640x480px
>>47260323
>They both like DBZ and YuGiOh.

Not trying to be a dick, but do any black anons want to explain this? Seriously, the DBZ fixation is weirdly consistent.
>>
>>47268571
>There isn't a Salamanders special character named after this guy
>>
>>47265953

The way its been explained to me is that Oriental is the objects, while Asians are the people.

Oriental rug and such.
>>
File: pol.jpg (440KB, 999x2073px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
440KB, 999x2073px
>>47268335
>/pol/
>>
File: rf tc.jpg (52KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
rf tc.jpg
52KB, 419x480px
>>47260252
>literally 'muh duk'

oh im laffin
>>
>>47268644
WHo comes up with these rules anyway? It's just latin for eastern.
>>
>>47268665
Rules Lawyers hired by Grammar Nazis.
>>
>>47268665
Cultural evolution.
>>
>>47268617
Not black, but I do know why DBZ is so loved by Mexicans

Apparently Mexico was the first to get new and translated DBZ episodes to the west, making it a HUGE following there
>>
>>47259230
>our group never heard "Tears in heaven" before
>our bard plays it on a guitar he brings in sessions
>"Sad song "Bard", who's song is it
>Cleptons
>Ok.jpg
>Later we discover his son died a year before
>Sad table has a sad 5 sessions. We disband after that
>>
>>47268962
listening the songs rigy now , shit's sad as fuck
>>
>>47268617
As a black anon, I have no idea. I don't like it myself.
>>
>>47264409
I refuse because it's French.
>>
>>47269211
i'm French and you hurt my feelings ;-;
it's okay bro like what you want
>>
File: swirl-mocca-latte-07.23.12.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
swirl-mocca-latte-07.23.12.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>47266580
Yep, they invented a trendy word for it, they're writing books on how to do it more effectively, there are tutorials and Q&As for it on youtube, it's all the rage on social media.
>>
>>47269322
I just can't stand listening to people babbling that fast. Maybe if it were Belgian I'd be okay with it.
>>
>>47269389
>Belgian
>French
>both are francophones
i hope you mean the other languange in Belgium
>>
I am pretty sure that wargaming, rpg and all the /tg/ related things aren't a white people thing, just for middle-class in general.
Although i have just seen few black people in my entire life and i am from south america.
>>
>>47269424
The Belgians talk slower. Are you sure you're French?
>>
>>47269522
RPG might be the most accessible for lower income people, you can score used rpg books pretty cheap and you pretty much need paper + imagination to fill in the rest.
>>
>>47269592
You don't even need that, an old used computer used as a PDF machine will more than make up for its cost.
>>
>>47269585
yeah i'm french but actually i've never seen a Belgian speaking
>>
>>47269633
But the French make jokes about the Belgians being stupid. It's the go-to country for generic stupid person jokes.
>>
>>47266361
Yes.
>>
>>47269652
yeah but you know there's is a french proverb that say "on est tous le con de quelqu'un",the fact that we make lame jokes about you doesn't change the fact that i never seen a Belgian speaks to me face to face
>>
>>47266075
>I wish people this inbred weren't allowed to use computers.
How tolerant of gene-pool-horizontally challenged persons :^)
>>
>>47268617
>Seriously, the DBZ fixation is weirdly consistent.
First animu widely available in greato westu telebison!
>>
>>47269633
>yeah i'm french but actually i've never seen a Belgian speaking
That's because you never shut up about how great French culture is
>>
I knew a blackgirl who loved sailormoon.
>>
File: Sailor.Mars.full.179772.jpg (277KB, 1102x1545px) Image search: [Google]
Sailor.Mars.full.179772.jpg
277KB, 1102x1545px
>>47270235
Who DIDN'T love Sailor Moon?
>>
>>47270264
me , i loved jojo
>>
File: ha gay.gif (211KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
ha gay.gif
211KB, 300x167px
>>47270301
>>
>>47266734
How so?
>>
>>47269339
And it makes black guys titanically assmad for some reason
>>
The two black guys I know who play wargames games are easily amongst the whitest guys I know.

Nice guys.
>>
>>47265871
You fucking have to dude.
>>
>>47266394
Well I'm a hips and ass man and not many white girls have that.

I'd go for a white girl--or an asian or latino if they did mind you, I don't much give a fuck about race at this point.
>>
>>47262076

I think the rampant homolust in your post gave me AIDS. Just fuck your "sweet teddy bear," already. Make sure to post about it on /lgbt/.
>>
>>47270631
It ain't gay if you so no homo, no homo. Knowhatimsayin?
>>
>>47270926
>Knowhatimsayin?

Not really.
>>
>>47270984
Then you should get some learnin done.
>>
>>47271017
From the mean gay streets?
>>
>>47271151
Ain't gay if you say no homo, no homo. Knowhatimsayin?
>>
>>47271274
You typed >It ain't gay if you so no homo, no homo.

So no I didn't.
>>
>>47270926
>>47271274
Explains why black males like kingdom hearts so much.
>>
>>47271358
Then why don't they like Final Fantasy?
>>
File: zap.jpg (249KB, 656x880px) Image search: [Google]
zap.jpg
249KB, 656x880px
>>47271382
It's a mystery.
>>
>>47266165
>That is not what racism is you silly goose

Yes, it is.
You're racist (see below for further clarification).

>>47266222
>The purpose of the thread was for blackanons

That's racism.
Why is this thread only for black Anons?

>to share experiences in the hobby unique to them because they're black

Literally racism.
We share the same experiences.
We're all humans.
Just because you have a different skin colour, we're the same.

Also stop name calling.
We're all grown up people here.
>>
>>47272150
You're just a party pooper.
>>
>>47272150
Don't be a nambly pambly wibbley woop.
>>
>>47259230

I only know of one darkie that plays table top, but he's Puerto Rican
>>
>>47268488

Int =/= Wis
>>
>>47265988
>high school, twelve years ago
>black teen regular, cool kid, was into mostly comics but also loved M:tG and WHFB
>disappears off the face of the earth
>after a couple weeks, ask what happened to Ronnie
>his 'friends' at school saw him browsing MtG forums on the library computers
>gets shoved around afterschool for being a 'pussy', fortunately not beat up
>then they tell his parents, who ground him for two months and order him to go straight home afterschool each day
>all for playing some stupid nerd games
>threw away his comics too

>confused, I ask "then how did he hide his whole army (lizardmen) from his parents?"
>turns out super-bro storeowner was holding all his stuff for him and letting him store it in an employee locker
>>
>>47268617
my theory is that many blacks grew up in single mother or otherwise dysfunctional homes raised by televisions in the late 90s/early 2000s watching tooname which had DBZ on a lot
>>
>>47272518

There's a reason there's a "F" in FLGS

Good man.

It really is sad how "self policing" black culture is, and its not even in a positive way. You dont get harassed for speaking poorly or not having a job. You're pressured and even ostracized if you do the opposite and try to make something of yourself.

Ended up becoming friends with a black guy who was a regular at our paintball field, and the way he acted around his family and stuff was so incredibly different from how he was with us.
>>
>>47268617
First anime that wasn't on cable and its a show about giant buff guys getting ripped as fuck and duking it out. Their gats are not only built into their fucking arm they can destroy whole worlds.
Also its a show about children being raised by their crazy abusive mother and a very absent father who routinely beats them to make them stronger they spend a total of 3 months each in their entire lifetimes with before he takes them out to commit homicide before dying young and tragically.
I honestly can't see any connections.
Thread posts: 359
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.