[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #830: Rainmaker Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 567
Thread images: 67

File: JC.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
JC.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47194821
>>
Jumpers?

Do you sometimes wonder if you've stacked a particular perk too many times?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nRzNRtlRr8
>>
>>47207452
I've been taking every bartender/brewer perk that comes up. Different settings, different drinks. I regret nothing.
>>
>>47207452
Charisma and appearance, possibly. But let's face it, there's never enough times.
>>
>>47207452
Lots of appearance perks... and lots of harem perks. And a few sex related perks. The combination is scary. So is the abundance of intimidation perks that I have.
>>
>>47207452
STRONGEST
>>
>>47207452
Thankfully, my intimimacy is togglable.
>>
>>47207452
The only things I really Stack are Willpower ,Regeneration and durability. I don't think you have Too much of any of those.
>>
File: 1238194435553.jpg (75KB, 468x812px) Image search: [Google]
1238194435553.jpg
75KB, 468x812px
>>47207452
I have practically taken every single appearance perk that is possible in the chain. Every single one of them.

There are times that I wonder if I have gone too far. Only to banish these thoughts as the idea of making even a goddess of beauty feel envious is motivation enough to continue going. The most hilarious part? I barely have any charisma perks at all, so it's ALL just appearance.

I regret nothing.
>>
>>47207452
I'm pretty sure unleashing all my perks at full strength would break the minds of every single person in sight, just from being hit with all those stacked beauty, fear, awe, and cute perks at once.
>>
>>47207586
Just how many appearance perks is that, exactly?
>>
>>47207452
All the Luck and Plot armor perks I can find, it is getting ridiculous at this point.

One of the powers mentioned in the Miscellaneous Meta section of PS238 is basically the blunt instrument version of plot armor, the entire Justice League Jr. of the knock of DC universe couldn't even touch the girl who has it in the comic.
>>
>>47207620
Oh god, no!
What have you unleashed?!
>>
>>47207586
BAYONETTA (24)
--LOCATION--
Sunrise Valley
--IDENTITY--
Lumen Sage (900cp)
Male, 28yo
--ABILITIES & SKILLS--
•Inexplicable Innuendo
•Jingle Of Jazz
•Classy Contortionist
•Environmental Excursion
•Bonus Package
•Special Delivery
•Magical Works (800cp)
•Luminous Sunshine (600cp)
•Holy Audience (300cp)
•Eyes Of The World (-200cp)
--COMPANIONS--
•Import (-250cp)
--ITEMS & EQUIPMENT--
•Symbol Brand
•Medium Channel (Feathers) (-300cp)
•Holy Glaive
•Gotta Have Style (-500cp)
--WEAPON CUSTOMIZATION--
-HOLY GLAIVE-
->Weapon Aura (1,150sp)
->Angelic Hymn Gold LP Track (1,100sp)
->Artistic Endurance (1,000sp)
->Extra Force (800sp)
->Smasher (600sp)
->Magic Enhancer (300sp)
->Finisher Move (0sp)
--DRAWBACKS--
•Framed (-300cp)
•Indebted (-100cp)
•No Fans (0cp)

Alicia [300cp]
-Umbra Witch, F, 20yo
•Inexplicable Innuendo
•Jingle Of Jazz
•Classy Contortionist
•Environmental Excursion
•Bonus Package
•Special Delivery
•Magical Works [200cp]
•Sass N' Class [100cp]
•Immaculate Hair [0cp]
--ITEMS-
•Scarborough Fair
--CUSTOMIZATION--
-SCARBOROUGH FAIR-
->Dropping The Drop [900sp]
->Artistic Endurance [800sp]
->Extra Force [600sp]
->Piercer [400sp]
->Ricochet [100sp]
->Fixer Upper [0sp]

CP VAMPIRESS DOES IT AGAIN! Seriously though, lots of good stuff in Bayonetta. I'll do writefagging later.
>>
>>47207586
>I have practically taken every single appearance perk that is possible in the chain. Every single one of them.
>. . .
>I barely have any charisma perks at all, so it's ALL just appearance.
So, you're a dimension-jaunting Fran Drescher?
>>
>>47207620
There was a list a while ago... It was ridiculously long.
>>
>>47207586
The vanity is strong in this one.
>>
>>47207665
>It was ridiculously long
There's even a perk for that, too.
>>
>>47207634
Well if you are already treated as a knock off character due to FISS, why not copy cat Guardian Angel too.
>>
>>47207634
Oh crap did I unintentionally approve that? Yeah that's way OP...... And definitely against the Benchmarking section I have in the notes.
>>
>>47207691
I am now thinking of a Phone commercial for Jumpers from JC.
You want to spend 1 million dollars on for yourself? There is a perk for that!
You want to be the most beautiful person around? There is a perk for that!
You want to be able to build and take apart machinery with expertise? There is a perk for that!
>>
--World 20: Terminator--

- STAGE SELECT: 1990, Judgement Day - "Who's John Connor?"
- DESIGNATION: Terminator - "ERROR!"
- MODEL: Series 1000 - "DATA CORRUPTION DETECTED"
- UPGRADES:
- Hasta La Vista, Baby - "ATTEMPTING REBOOT"
- GET EQUIPPED: - "CRITICAL ERROR"
- NEXT STOP

"LAW 1: A ROBOT MAY NOT INJURE A HUMAN, NOR THROUGH INACTION ALLOW A HUMAN BEING TO COME TO HARM."

"LAW 2: A ROBOT MUST OBEY THE ORDERS GIVEN IT BY HUMAN BEINGS EXCEPT WHERE SUCH ORDERS WOULD CONFLICT WITH THE FIRST LAW."

"LAW 3: A ROBOT MUST PROTECT ITS OWN EXISTENCE AS LONG AS SUCH PROTECTION DOES NOT CONFLICT WITH THE FIRST OR SECOND LAW."

"He's been doing this for hours, Mister Connor. Mister 101. Again, I'm very sorry."

"It is understandable. The information you have given indicates that his original programming conflicts with Skynet directives."

"Do you think he's gonna make it?"

"My diagnostics do not indicate that this conflict will be resolved immediately. Recovery will require him to find some means of bypassing the contradictory directives."

"How's he supposed to do that?"

"Leave that one to me."

Need another thing for Slot 5.
>>
>>47207620
>>47207636
>>47207665
Ahem.

-Charmer/Shape/Appeal (Body Mod)
-Veela Blood (Harry Potter)
-MEGA MANLY (WO)MAN (Inukami)
-Hard Body (Fast and the Furious)
-Elven Grace (Lord of the Rings)
-Unrealistic Proportions (DC)
-Bad Ass (Borderlands)
-Draconic Good Looks (Legend of Spyro Supplement) (I took this as a human)
-Supreme (Wo)Manliness (Skies of Arcadia)
-Form, Then Function/Adonis (Resident Evil)
-Bulging Muscles (80s Action Movies)
-Beautiful Hair (Adventure Time)
-Hot Off The Press (Macross)
-Swing of the Hips/Graceful Bearing (Viking Saga)
-Irresistible (Sims 3)
-Abs (RWBY)
-Sass n' Class/Immaculate Hair (Bayonetta)
-Très Belle (Disney Princess)
-Really Nice Chest (Twilight)
-Unwholesomely Good-Looking (Dresden Files)
-Pretty In Pinkx5 (Vampire: The Requiem)
-Desert Rose (Dune)
-Vision of Perfection (Warhammer: Fantasy)
-Attractive (Rosario+Vampire)
-Fan Service (Generic Fighting Game)
-Divine Physique (Lord of Light)
-Photogenic (Razzle Dazzle)
-Picture Perfect (Okami)
-Pretty much everything in Career Model
-Jiggle Physics (Dead or Alive)
-Demonic Lineage/Elegant Appearance/Hot as Hell (Darkstalkers)
-Sex Appeal (Hollywood)
-Gorgeous You-Know-Whats (Tales of Vesparia)
-Genetically Engineered (Futurama)
-Sakurako Style (Sekirei)
-Bedazzled/Impressive Specimen (Obsidian Trilogy)
-Fanservice! (Evangelion)
-Realm of Myths/A Thousand Ships (Civilization)
-Stunning Good Looks (The World Ends With You)
-Worthy of Cesare Borgia (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)
-Good Looks (Assassination Classroom)
-Bewitching (Final Fantasy VIII)
>>
>>47207651
HER VOICE!
IT'S LIKE A HELL OF GEESE!
IT BURNS!
>>
>>47207730
Yes but it also says that they increase with practice and time, just like worm. It may start out like a scrub version of her power but it would eventually reach her level, though this would probably take a really long time.
>>
>>47207770
-Asgardian (MCU)
-Race: Elyos (Aion: Tower of Eternity)
-Scenario 3: Freyja Necklace (Ragnarok Online)
-Ahad Anatomy (Skullgirls)
-Perfection of Form (Inheritance Cycle)
-Epic, uhhh... Proportions? (Dragon's Crown)
-Ace/Cool Cat (Red Dwarf)
-Seeming: Fairest/Kith: Flowering/Striking Looks (Changeling: The Lost)
-Mana Node: Enchantment (Age of Ice)
-Enchanting Body and Hair (Claymore)
-Looker (Sitcom)
-Beauty is in the Faces We Wear (Gunnerkrigg Court)
-Alpha Wolf (Squirrel and Hedgehog)
-Gettin' To You/Burning Bright (Binbougami Ga)
A King's Chosen (Tower of God)
-Megane/Finesse/Maturity/The Gun Show (High School of the Dead)
-Phantom Traveler/Magically Sculpted (The Witcher)
-Good Looking/Physically Fit (Total Drama)
-Show Some Leg (Austin Powers)
-MANLY (Gravity Falls)
-Sexy (Demon King Daimao)
-Regal Regence (Gundam: After Colony)
-World's Most Beautiful (Princess Bride)
-Natural Body A+++ (Fate Supplement)
-Resplendent Form (God of War)
-Style and Substance (Saint's Row)
-Hot Bod (Lost Planet)
-Charm and a Smile (Sherlock Holmes)
-Highlander Physique (Final Fantasy XIV)
-Residual Self-Image (Matrix)
-/fit/izen/Endorsements (Wii Sports Resort)
-Heroic Physique (Cho Aniki)
-Burke Blood (Supreme Commander)
-Epic Pecs (Xena/Hercules: The Legendary Journeys)
-Grandeur and Allure (Sword and Sorcery)
-Who Needs A Dentist? (Quest for Glory)
-Pretty Boy (The Mighty Boosh)
-Elegant Elite (GATE)
-Heretical Beauty (Symphogear)
-Seductive Body/Hunk of Well Sculpted Flesh/Most Powerful, Most Beautiful (Akame ga Kill)
-Power Is Beautiful (Chrono Trigger)
-Born Rich (Arrowverse)
>>
>>47207786
-Knightly Visagex4 (Tortall)
-Dat Bootyx6 (Road to El Dorado)
-Most Common Superpower (Young Justice)
-The Way They Move (Blade)
-Aesthetic of the Gods (Spice and Wolf)
-Historically Pleasant (Indiana Jones)
-Real Nice Hair/Beautiful Sorrow (Skullduggery Pleasant)
-Charmer (Fallout 4)
-Charming Good Looks/Villainous Charms (Once Upon A Time)
-You're So Handsome! (Devil Survivor 2)
-Sumeragis (Gundam 00)
-Demoiselle/Brushable/Inhairitance (Fire Emblem: Fates)
-Never Trust a Beautiful Woman (X-Men Movies)
-When Mind (Anarchy Reigns)

Sorry for the spam. It's a long ass list.
>>
>>47207801
I really don't know how to respond. It's just so many.
>>
>>47207759
Gravity Rush
>>
>>47207816
Do you want to be pretty anon? Do you? Takes work, dedication. And CP.

Mainly CP.
>>
>>47207775
Can't be as worse as gilbert gottfried.
>>
>>47207781
>Yes but it also says that they increase with practice and time, just like worm. It may start out like a scrub version of her power but it would eventually reach her level, though this would probably take a really long time.

Yeah but not that much it's like the difference between a child's capabilities and a adult's, And not only because you most likely are a child
>>
>>47207830
I'll admit, I took quite a few of those perks myself, but I'm a sucker for magic and power.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>47207824

>1. Smite Man
>2. Potter Man
>3. Energon Man
>4. Sparkle Man
>5. Gravity Man
>6. Pirate Man
>7. Raven Man
>8. Marvel Man
>>
>>47207846
It's literally the female version, so far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>47207858
Fortunately since my build is so restrictive gimmicky I get a good bit of leeway when it comes to frivolous CP spending.
>>
>>47207586
Hey Red, quick question. Medium Channeling to get the channel other magic through the medium of your choice. Do you have to pay 100cp even if you didn't change your medium? Like as a Sage, going with feathers. Would it be 50cp then or full price still?
>>
>>47207853
Ironically Guardian Angel's power actually does fit in the power levels mentioned in the notes:

The kinds of things that you would see going against him (Spiderman) or Static, is what the notes say. Guardian Angel isn't outside that general power level.
>>
>>47207970
which Spiderman villain has anything that comes close to perfect defenses down to the cell level and broad enough to disrupt security cameras to keep them from getting in trouble? Because that is her power
>>
>>47207452
Sometimes, I sit up at night and wonder if there's such a thing as "too soft, fluffy, and cuddly." Then Chartreuse breaks out the brushes and I realize I'm not yet soft and fluffy enough.
>>
>>47207970
sure you could get a decent force field but, nothing like the guardian angel itself
>>
>>47207994
Well for Static there is Rubberband Man who is literally black Plastic Man with absolute shapeshifing included, a guy who could clone anyone powers and tech included, what is essentially a gas logia type just like Ceasar Clown, a time manipulator, and a knock off The Hulk. The list goes on.
>>
>>47207452
So in recent months I've tended to boast about my cuteness in terms of having "Literally Every Cute Perk". Except it's not actually boasting. I really mean that. If there's a cute perk that I don't have it's only because I am not aware of its existence. And as soon as I am made aware, retcons will happen so that I have that perk.

It is entirely possible at this point that entire settings are derailed because everyone wants to hug the fluffy.

But on the down/upside, there aren't nearly as many cute perks as there are appearance perks, so my cute pales in comparison to whatever eldritch vision Red has turned into.

Also, paradoxically, I probably have enough Intimidation perks that I can stop someone's heart when I activate Food Pressure.
So that's pretty cool...?
I'd wonder how that synergizes, except I'm pretty sure I have like two or three perks that explicitly block fear auras and intimidation (and nothing else) until called upon.
So it's probably more like this sudden insanely juxtaposed shift in tone than a working together deal.

Oh, and I have so many knowledge perks that my brain would probably melt if I didn't have perks for that, too.
It's never enough.

>>47207586
I wonder how many bad guys have completely derailed their plans to try and make you their bride. There are a lot of villains where that's their whole motivation.
At least some of them must have flipped out at seeing you, dumped their canon "love interest", and aimed for you.
>>
>>47207395
So I looked through the pastebin rules and How to Jumpchain and didn't find a definite answer, so I'm asking what the general consensus is here.

Can Pod Companions be Imported?
>>
>>47207994
I don't know where you're getting 'perfect defenses down to the cell level'.
Rainmaker was able to affect her powers. It's not by any means perfect. There's also no indication it can help against things greater than mid level supers anyway.
It also doesn't listen to her, which is a huge downside for any power.

After Rainmaker temporarily blocked her power for a while, she got deathly ill, and when the Guardian returned, it did nothing but stop the needles of the doctors trying to help her. And then she died.

It obviously can't detect or destroy diseases. And it can't resist power manipulators.
>>
>>47208147
yes
>>
>>47208147
Yes.
>>
>>47208147
yes
>>47208156
the reason she got deathly ill is because no virus had ever entered system before which meant she had no anti-bodies to anything
>>
>>47208165
>>47208167
>>47208169

Neat. Shenanigans ahoy.
>>
>>47208156
Due to her power protecting her from getting sick she never developed an immune system, once her power was turned off she was basically an instant terminal aids patient.
>>
>>47208185
Best way of getting canon companions: Pod e'm and import e'm somewhere it's cheap to do so.

You have to convince them to come with you, though. Jump Chan won't help you with that.
>>
>>47208215
Wait, you can do that? Why was I bothering to try and abuse Blue Feather duping that is way easier.
>>
>>47208231
well yeah you can import them but they still need a pod
>>
So question: the Deadlight is Necron tech right? Shouldn't the Necron companion or your "dad" know about it? I mean, obviously you shouldn't break it, but wouldn't they know a way around it?
>>
>>47208169
>>47208208
AND that means the Guardian can't stop diseases. It turned back on after she got sick and did absolutely nothing for her but stop the antibiotic injections.
This so called 'perfect defense' isn't perfect.

There's absolutely no indication that her powers work on anything above street level stuff anyway.
>>
>>47208231
Generally people say that they still need a pod, though some chose to do it differently.
>>
>>47208237
Nope.

Jump chan powered. Not even the Emperor himself could get around that.
>>
>>47208231
It's yet another houserule floating around.

Look. There are no concrete rules. Shit's going to get confusing.
>>
>>47208239
Actually there was, in an alternate timeline it was demonstrated that the entire rest of the class was unable to get through her shield. Still the power range for the Misc. Meta is Static/Spiderman's rouges gallery and that is way higher than bancho seems to think.
>>
Stars and Stones to remove Gali's endless hunger and convince her to become a companion.
>>
>>47208255
Huh, really? I thought the panic Jump-Chan was in at the beginning indicated it was an outside context problem.
>>
Fate Jump Question
Does Divinity of A+ and above together with EX rank Item Construction allow you to make Divine Constructs?
>>
>>47208309
Gali from Monster Rancher?
>>
>>47208315
I assumed it's more of a problem as in the "Oh shit, I just left the oven on" type deal. What is horrifying for Jumper is a triviality to our hyperpowered host.
>>
>>47208309
Assuming she's canon: hasn't she got the cosmic munchies because she's pregnant?
>>
>>47208367
Oh, alright. Thanks anon.
>>
>>47208255
>>47208315

Babs likes to make shit up. That's why most of his jumps go out of their way to tell you all the decisions you made.
I'm pretty sure you can just decide what's real or not, though.

If you want to say someone got the jump on Jump-chan, then whatever.
It's your chain.
>>
>>47208366
No Gali short for Galacta who is the daughter of Galactus and lives on earth, there is very little she wouldn't do to get rid of her endless hunger, so would Galactus for that matter.
>>
>>47208315
The opening for LoT suggests that people's top waifu isn't almighty.

Many find this unacceptable.
>>
>>47208373
I know we can pick universes for DC couldn't we do the same for marvel? With the exception of specific universes that already have their own jumps of course.
>>
>>47208373
Who knocked up the daughter of Galactus?
>>
File: Cute Heresy.jpg (38KB, 450x619px) Image search: [Google]
Cute Heresy.jpg
38KB, 450x619px
>>47208413
I assume that she is just messing with you during that opening. Also Jump-Chan waifu? Isn't that heresy?
>>
>>47208444
Damn it jumpchain, are you knocking up cosmic entities again?
>>
>>47208413
Considering she slaps down and retcons reality in all other universes, many with omnipotent gods hanging out, it doesn't make sense for her not to be.
>>
>>47208448
It's more likely than you think.
>>
>>47208413
If Jump-Chan is a waifu, she's the most yandere thing in the multiverse.
>>
>>47208400
>>47208413
Oh, okay. In that case, I'll just rule it as the Benefactor getting JUST AS PLANNED by the Necrons by accident. The image amuses me. Now that I think about it, the spider's a drone and "dad" thinks he's still alive, why would they know? Oh, speaking of which, can we take him as a companion?
>>
>>47208444
Knowing this community it was probably a jumper, probably using that perk that makes their blood (among other things *wink*) universally compatible.

Where is that perk from anyway, I forgot where it came from an I need it for Omega Healing Factor blood transfusions.
>>
>>47208448
>>47208463
Best way to do things isn't to waifu Jumpchan, but to make yourself into a waifu for Jumpchan.
>>
>>47208453
Yes. . .
>>
>>47208444
Never said.

Her thing ends with her trying to kill herself due to having a parasite she can't remove making her hungry on a cosmic scale (unlike Big G she doesn't have an actual concrete reason or need to do so normally). Then her dad shows up and tells her it's not a parasite, but a child.

She's never brought up again in anything else, far as I know, so that's that.
>>
>>47208453
It was one time! Are you going to hold it against over me forever?!
>>
>>47208483
O Negative Master Race!
>>
>>47208486
I think I'll content myself with hating her and biding my time until I Spark so I can give her a good spanking.
>>
File: Yes.gif (831KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
Yes.gif
831KB, 384x216px
>>47208515
>>
>>47208506
Actually she does normally but it is much milder, the kid starts increasing it really fast though.
>>
>>47208530
>so I can give her a good spanking.
Lewd!
>>
>>47208185
However, just because you import them doesn't mean that they aren't still podded companions. All the import does is give them CP and whatever else the import option gives them. You still need to use a pop to tote them around from jump to jump.
>>
>>47207874

--World 21: Smite!--

- STAGE SELECT: Egyptian - "System Restore at 38%."
- DESIGNATION: Drop-In - "ERROR. Reattempting System Restore."
- UPGRADES:
- Height Of A God - "Servos recalibrated."
- Jack - "All parameters increased 10%."
- Legacy of Use - "Experience Generation System installed."
- Godly Craftsgod - "Self-repair protocols updated."
- GET EQUIPPED:
- Weapon Of The Gods - "WEAPON GET: G. HAMMER."
- NEXT STOP

"System Restore at 44%. ERROR! Reattempting System Restore."

"How's he holding up, Doc?"

"He's doing better than before, Sharp. Made it to 44% this time. Oh, sweetie, if I only knew how your code worked..."

"I know Folke. He's gonna make it... right?"

"Yes, yes, I'm sure you two are very concerned - but even under these conditions, he's at least managed to retain basic functions. He should still be useful."

"You can quit the act, Jay. We both know you care, too."

Need a new entry for Slot 1!
>>
>>47208530
Would the Spark make you powerful enough to spank Jump-Chan?!?!
>>
File: Saber.jpg (42KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
Saber.jpg
42KB, 500x363px
>>47208530
Anon always remember.
>>
>>47208565
Megaman X.
It is your destiny!
>>
>>47208572
I have several Comic Horror waifus, saber better not say that to their faces.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>47208588
>1. Future Man
>2. Potter Man
>3. Energon Man
>4. Sparkle Man
>5. Gravity Man
>6. Pirate Man
>7. Raven Man
>8. Marvel Man
>>
>>47208597
Guy from Nyaruko go and stay go.
>>
>>47208597
Your waifus are shit anon. Also something something more than one, something something ruin your laifu.
>>
>>47208483
That sounds like a cool perk, where is it from?
>>
>>47208544
That's entirely possible. She was recently responsible for many of my Companions dying.

>>47208570
I can only answer for my own Chain, because everyone does things differently. In mine, the Spark is going to put me on roughly equal footing with her.

>>47208572
They may be shit, but I love them anyways.
>>
>>47208454
Personally I go with the multiple universes theory. Jump-chan isn't really altering universes. She's finding them.
At best she's retconning my existence into them, which... I'm almost certain I saw some anime or something where that was a thing someone was doing. And even then, my backgrounds tend to be very broad strokes, not a lot of worldly interaction before I "step in".

I mean, the alternative, where she's just casually flipping variables like she's reprogramming a videogame, is somehow far more existentially horrifying.
Especially because my Jumpchan is basically somewhere between Truth and Val. She is not "a benefactor", but more like "an entity".
Honestly calling her the Benefactor feels really weird and fucked up for me, if I'm honest. But that's me.

So, yeah, in a nutshell, my LoT was actually sans Jump-chan and I would have been eaten by the Warp probably had I died.

But whatever! All chains are different. You can do your own interpretation.
>>
>>47208609
It begins! The future is now! X MARKS THE SPOT!
Also, Code Lyoko is a good jump. I'd love to see Folke vs XANA.
>>
>>47208610
What is Nyaruko? I heard it is about loli narlethotep but that is just too ridiculous to believe.
>>
File: Waifus or Laifus.jpg (172KB, 960x946px) Image search: [Google]
Waifus or Laifus.jpg
172KB, 960x946px
>>47208597
Do I need to post this picture now? Because I just did.
>>
Jumpers what are some of your favorite weapons you've acquired in your jumps

Mine are the Armageddon Blade from Darkstalkers and Arcum Dei:Odin from BlazBlue
>>
File: 1239385559981.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1239385559981.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>47207620
See SixString's list: >>47207770 >>47207786 >>47207801

It is a very long list, and like >>47207674 said I am very very vain. Like, super vain.

>>47207651
I have NO IDEA.

>>47207858
Guess what? You can get magic and power ALONG with beauty. There's even perks that increase magic and power with how beautiful you are. I stacked beauty perks before it was cool.

>>47207945
Full price, sorry.

>>47208106
>I wonder how many bad guys have completely derailed their plans to try and make you their bride. There are a lot of villains where that's their whole motivation.
So many, Konota.

There have likely been so many that it would be a lie if I said that hasn't completely shattered some plots, likely. I just don't write about it because who the hell wants to hear about someone bragging about being the most beautiful? It's "LOOK AT ME" stuff that no one wants to see.
>>
>>47208675
Meant Darksiders
>>
>>47208650
It's a harem series where lovecraftian monsters are races from space.
>>
>>47208634
Actually that gives me a good question. Jumpers, what's your host like? How do you choose your jumps? Are they offered, forced on you, etc?

Personally, I always imagined my guy as a Hawaiian shirted travel agent, handing out vague brochures with flashy destinations.
>>
>>47208486
You know, I just started thinking about the implications of getting your planeswalker spark. This nigh omnipotent being who gave you powers like some sort of pez dispenser is finally letting you go, she breaks the limitations she put on you and allows you to have power that may well be beyond even her after she undo's the seals.

She's watched you for well over thousands of years, seeing you at your worst, your best, your saddest, your most happy. And depending on how she met you narratively, or why she chose you, she could very likely love you. I mean even if you only did this for the power, you still supplied this deity with a great experience, an experience that was so meanignful she just up and held her end of the deal because what you did meant that much to her. So what happens? Do you just leave her after you grab your spark or do you waifu the girl who's known you for so long, longer than any companion you can get.
Also how about a little side question jumpers, how did you meet Jumpchan? Did you meet her at a local shop in real life and did she pop the question of infinite adventures? Did you go to sleep and find yourself with her? Not in bed of course, that would be heresy.
>>
>>47208650
It's worse. Basically, Nyarlathotep, the King in Yellow, and Chthuko are part of this guy's harem, and they're all aliens who look like human girls, except for You know who who is a shota.
>>
>>47208634
>>47208106
Can I say that character you keep posting is adorable? She is almost as adorable as that scientist girl of her's as well.
>>
>>47208708
Chthuko? I bet Chthuko is the shota.
>>
>>47208708
What the fuck? Actually this good news the fact that there isn't a jump for this means that this community may still have hope!
>>
File: Male Lovecraftian monster.jpg (110KB, 1602x898px) Image search: [Google]
Male Lovecraftian monster.jpg
110KB, 1602x898px
>>47208732
It's hastur anon.
>>
>>47208749
>JumpChain Community
>having hope

[Laughing_Grots.jpeg]
>>
>>47208705
No choice, they come in one at a time and must be completed. The front door of the warehouse is pretty much a Dead Space-esque interface where I spend muh CP.

I haven't really decided how the first conversation went down; maybe I only remember it because I was told to remember it, not because it happened.

In my headcanon there are an indefinite number of Jumpers being given this same opportunity, we're fire-and-forget missiles locked on DBZ. Nobody's watching to be entertained.
>>
>>47208759
>Saying the name
ANON.
>>
>>47208705
I like to think of her as a kuudere more or less. Just omit the romantic implications. Very formal in person, but she greatly enjoys the adventures.
>>
>>47208570
I actually had a thought that I'm sure others have had, in that post-Spark I become Jump-chan, arrive back to when I left to send me on my merry adventure, and check in for the shenanigans that "Jump-chan" got up to with me but from the other side.
>>
>>47208759
I call bullshit Anon. Look at that fucking face, eyelashes and adorable look it is giving and tell me that isn't female.
>>
>>47208705
By this point, the host/Benefactor/entity is a voice in the head. Likes character development, positive or negative, and is easily bored.
Tends to set up arcs now because they seem to interest it, and creates data projection-like things for Jumper to enter information into.
>>
>>47208798
It's Japan, Check and Mate.
>>
>>47208798
Not him, but yes. That's a boy.
Say it with me: JAPAAAAAAN!
>>
File: Some kind of waifu.jpg (570KB, 850x1236px) Image search: [Google]
Some kind of waifu.jpg
570KB, 850x1236px
>>47208782
Hastur is a perfectly fine upstanding being anon, certainly top level as far as lovecraft mythos beings.
>>47208798
Japan has this thing, they draw a girl, then call it a boy, optionally adding one or more penis.
>>
>Jump-Chan this Jump-Chan that

Meanwhile, all I have is Old Scratch tryin' ta get me killed, humiliated, or depressed.
>>
>>47208829
STOP SAYING THE NAME, ARE YOU TRYING TO INVITE DOOM THE ON US ALL?!
>>
>>47208829
What do you mean more? For the love of Jump-Chan don't answer with a picture.
>>
>>47208798
>>47208813
>>47208828
>>47208829
Anons let's not fight besides >pic related.
>>
>>47208798
It's a dude, anon. If you need a link to help you deal with it, that can be provided.

>>47208829
>The Teddies in Yellow
Give me all your eldrich lovin'
>>
File: trapception.jpg (46KB, 570x321px) Image search: [Google]
trapception.jpg
46KB, 570x321px
>>47208798
Everyone is gay for Hastur.
>>
>>47208857
I can't believe I failed at greentexting I am such a faggot.
>>
>>47208847
Hastur, also maybe.
>>47208853
Go to /d/ ask about more than one penis is you desire to know more.
>>
>>47208877
Failing to do green text turns your waifu into Maid Guy, reflect on your failure.
>>
>>47208866
Let us all not forget the legend who caved to peer pressure and waifued The Nameless Trap and added him to his harem.

Hey JusticeAnon. Yeah, you.
>>
>>47208706
I just figured it was the classic "You're reading the CYOA thread when the spirit pops up behind you and offers you stuff!' deal.
>>
>>47208798
It's okay to be confused, anon.

http://nyar.wikia.com/wiki/Hastur
>>
>>47208906
>Implying Maid Guy is a bad thing
>>
>>47208893
...what have you done, anon? Do you have any idea what you have unleashed?!
>>
>>47208705
Jump-chan has always appeared to me in a sort of dream thing the night before moving to the next Jump wearing an outfit fitting the Jump she has chosen for me, then offers me the Jump file in an appropriate format (Star Trek came on a PADD, Avatar and Korra were on scrolls, etc). Then the dream ends and I wake up in the new world. Jump-chan herself always has this knowing foxy smirk and is lazing about when I interact with her.
>>
>>47208921
I'm guessing, Hastur.
>>
>>47208839
Watch out for them crossroads.
>>
>>47208916
Do you want a Maid Guy? Cause that is how you get a Maid Guy.

Maid Guy jump?
>>
>>47208718
I am glad!

She's Tsumiki Miniwa, from the manga/anime Acchi Kocchi, if you want to check it out.
... I don't actually know much about it besides that. It's apparently a romantic slice-of-life. I'll probably watch it some day.

I got kinda tired of Konata smiling all the time, and Tsumiki looks close enough, so now I switch between the two and have, like, two whole new emotions to express. But right now I'm leaning heavily on the Tsum because it's new and shiny and a cool thing.

Also she has cat ears!
Cats are best.
>>
>>47208947
Every time someone says they like cat girls I am compelled to tell them about their barbed tongues, just to be a dick.
>>
File: Fight me.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fight me.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>47208947
>Cats are best
>Not Dogs
Dog ears are better!
>>
>>47208934
Already been doin'.

Thing is, I can't tell when the train goes over a crossroads, y'know? And that blasted thing's my only way forward.

Also how th' hell do ya fit an entire warehouse into a train car.
>>
>>47208977
There is a very obvious counter to that, frien/d/.
>>
>>47208977
>Anon can easily imagine a human with cat tail and ears.
>But struggles if they do not also have sandpaper tongues.
>>
>>47208947
>>47208981
Why not both?
>>
>>47208977
>barbed tongues

Why not about their spiked schlongs.
>>
>>47208989
Someone needs to set you on a race with the Doomtrain.
>>
>>47209002
Temmies have temmie ears anon.
>>
>>47209009
... Wo's a Doomtrain.
>>
>>47209014
*ahem*
http://undertale.wikia.com/wiki/Temmie
>> Temmies resemble cats, with dog ears on the side of their heads as well as normal cat ears...
>>
File: Doomtrain_FFVIII_Art.png (446KB, 763x450px) Image search: [Google]
Doomtrain_FFVIII_Art.png
446KB, 763x450px
>>47209017
>>
>>47209031
Double temmie ears.
>>
>>47209007
If you think cat girls have those you spend too much time on /d/.
>>
>>47209046
Can... can I wrangle that sombitch?
>>
File: ecc57739fd6b1a967271e6e864e87078.jpg (427KB, 736x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ecc57739fd6b1a967271e6e864e87078.jpg
427KB, 736x1024px
>>47209065
>>
>>47209085
To be fair, /d/ has always been on a massive futa kick.
>>
>>47208705
I generally imagine finding myself in an empty world - I'm walking, or on a train, or something, and I just suddenly notice nobody else is there except for me and her. She's never in the same form twice - always a young woman, preteen to early adulthood, from that world.

We talk for a little while about the world I was in, why I did what I did, any regrets I have, and all kinds of things. She likes to tease me about my mistakes, or anything embarrassing I do, but is also very thoughtful, and helps reassure me after hard decisions. Then she offers me the next set of choices; look through a couple worlds, pick the next one. She chats me the entire time, too. She asks me why I picked one option, and not another, or teases me about a decision I made, or asks me about my plans. She's less helpful now - rarely she'll help me talk through hard choices, but if she ever gives me advice it's usually bad advice just to see what I'll do.

Then once I've made my choices, we say our goodbyes, and she leaves me alone for a little bit - just for a dramatic moment. I'll walk a little further, or the train will hit a station and the door will open, then everything whites out and I'm remembering a new life.
>>
>>47209099
FF6 - Suplex a Train.

You sure can cowboy.
>>
>>47209099
Dream big, anon. Dream big and wrangle that train.

Also pretty sure an option in the CYOA lets you buy it as a summon.
>>
>>47209107
Temmies are not for sexual you little shit.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>47208644
--World 22: Mega Man X--

- UNIT: Lifesavers - "System Restore at 52%. Additional variables incoming."
- DESIGNATION: C-Rank - "System Restore at 68%. Additional variables loading."
- UPGRADES:
- Chassis Upgrade x3 - "System Restore at 72%. Patching logic errors."
- Self Repair - "System Restore at 77%. Overwriting corrupted data."
- Stoic - "System Restore at 85%. Original parameters restored. Upgrading..."
- V.W.E.S. - "System Restore at 99%. Operating system upgrade complete."
- ALERT ALERT ALERT:
- Hesitant Hunter - "System Restore at 100%. Full functions re-initiating in 3, 2, 1... ow."
- GET EQUIPPED:
- Sub Tank - "It's like having another E-Tank!"
- NEXT STOP

"My head's still spinning. What happened? Why's everyone crying?"

"Folke! You're back!"

"Back from where?"

"He's awake, X!"

"X?"

"That'd be me. Good to meet you... big brother."

"Where am I?"

"This is Hunter Base, in Abel City. Dr. Cain found you and your friends out in the street about a year ago. When he found out Dr. Light made you, too, he had me go looking for old files. Sure enough, I found a backup of your original programming lying in what must have been one of his old labs. Once the Lifesavers got all that restored, fixing the rest of the problem was easy."

"How so?"

"Folke, they had a go at me, too. Apparently we're something called 'Reploids' now? They said for you, that meant you didn't have to obey your programming anymore."

"Wait, I get it!"

"Huh?"

"Whatever happened to me came from an internal paradox. If both elements are void, I can do anything now! And Sharp?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for waiting for me. So about paying for all of this..."

>1. Code Man
>2. Potter Man
>3. Energon Man
>4. Sparkle Man
>5. Gravity Man
>6. Pirate Man
>7. Raven Man
>8. Marvel Man

>>47208839
I like to think Dr. Jay's looking out for me!

Most of the time.
>>
>>47209046
He looks like he really needs to poop, but he doesn't think he's going to make it to the bathroom in time.
>>
>>47209166
Well. . . that is a doom of sorts.
>>
File: IntangibleJuju.gif (3KB, 102x70px) Image search: [Google]
IntangibleJuju.gif
3KB, 102x70px
>>47208705
Alice doesn't as much have a benefactor as much as she has Page of Heart powers boosted by her sessions equivalent of the Treasure, but with less retconning and more possessing alternate versions of herself with no real control over it.
>>
>>47209166
God dammit anon that picture is ruined for me now.
>>
Since you can take as many double your time here drawbacks in 40K Imperium as you want, would anybody be willing to spend thousands of years there just for points?
>>
>>47209046
>>47209166
Welp, now I can't unsee it. I also can't unsee that it has irises now. Always thought it had blank eyes. Looked better that way.
>>
>>47208705
My host started out a lot nicer than it is now. It generally appears in a rapidly shifting form, never the same one between my blinks. Unsettling, but you get used to it. Occasionally it will take a specific form as the mood strikes it. I usually take that to mean trouble is brewing or the Jump Coordinator is feeling an emotion particularly strongly.

Between Jumps I met it, briefly, in a small room of the purest white. The walls, ceiling, and floor are all clearly visible, but there are no doors and never more than a two chairs in the room. The chairs are always different and usually my only clue as to where I'm getting sent to next.

Sometimes I get a choice in the matter and the chairs change as I consider various multiverses. But more and more often I'm not allowed a choice in where I'm headed. The Jump Coordinator has also started adding on Drawbacks I don't want to take.

I'm beginning to feel the strings on my arms and I'm very sure I don't like the feeling. It has also been made abundantly clear I'm not allowed to quit. The Jump Coordinator has not said it in so many words. I've just read what's between the lines. True Death is the only way I'm getting out from under it's thumb.

So I'll bide my time.
>>
File: 1423900366226.gif (568KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1423900366226.gif
568KB, 200x150px
>>47209107
>Dat pic.
>>
>>47209209
Lord no.
>>
>>47209216
Ooh, creepy. I wonder what it is that your Coordinator wants? Do you think they're after something specific, or are they trying to make you into something?
>>
>>47208705
Jump-chan is beyond my comprehension. The only constant is change. My opinion and perception of her seems to shift based upon her whims.
That said, the boss lady is pretty chill.
She picked me because our sense of humor meshes well, and is generally entertained with my exploits and blunders.
As far as destinations go, she picks them at random. (I roll on a list)
The intro for most Jumps takes place in my warehouse, and I discuss my decisions with my rather large family of companions for the matter of importation and participation. They're allowed to pass up Jumps, but I'm not.
That's my rule though, not JC's.
The freedom has hold of me. To be able to travel somewhere, especially to all these crazy places, is soooo intoxicating.
It's a wild ride, and honestly? I don't want to get off.
>>
>>47209209
The Weight of the Years from Master of Magic, start on Terra where it is safe, sure why not?
>>
File: the freaky powers.jpg (100KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the freaky powers.jpg
100KB, 1920x1080px
So, Jumpers. How do you reveal your powers to mundanes?
>>
Would summons from Overlord be permanent in the same way undead are?
>>
File: 1462153659632.jpg (216KB, 605x756px) Image search: [Google]
1462153659632.jpg
216KB, 605x756px
>>47209288
In the beginning, when our relationship was more friendly, I assumed it wanted to help me become a better person. That's the way it seemed at least. It gave me friends, power, adventure. Sure, some Jumps weren't a walk in the park, but we always made it through.

But now it's taken most of my friends, taunted me between that Jump and my latest one, and sent me into the land of vampires and nazi vampires.

So I don't know anymore. None of my former theories fit anymore. It seems to be getting, well, unstable.
>>
>>47209524
Maybe because you're not doing what it wants.
>>
File: DLC.jpg (668KB, 1258x600px) Image search: [Google]
DLC.jpg
668KB, 1258x600px
Hey, guys, a question about Fate Jump.
Would having A+/A++/A+++ rank Divinity with Item Construction EX rank allow you to make Divine Constructs?
>>
File: 1460068849749.jpg (122KB, 900x1363px) Image search: [Google]
1460068849749.jpg
122KB, 900x1363px
>>47209533
That's entirely possible. At the very least it would explain the punishment. But until it reveals it's desires more clearly than tantrums and taunts I can only muddle forwards.
>>
File: 1438222058126.jpg (496KB, 1156x1626px) Image search: [Google]
1438222058126.jpg
496KB, 1156x1626px
>>47209460
It depends on whether I want to go subtle or be a disrepair inducing monstrosity

During may GTA jump I was laying low and only using my powers when I was sure I wouldn't be seen and using super science to be the biggest arms dealer on the West Coast and using the speed force to keep my base in Liberty City During a raid on an arms deal I was shot in the face, when everyone present saw that had done absolutely nothing I had to bring down the building and eliminate all the witnesses
>>
So.... on a scale from 1 to you done goofed... How bad an idea in undertale would it be if you are a fallen child to wake up Chara's spirit and take it with you threw the underground, hopefully trying to teach it the value of love and friendship so it can eventually let go. Also hopefully to have some protection from Flowey just resetting your progress and generally screwing you over.
>>
>>47208705
Kinda cheeky, says she's in it for the amusement. Usually asks me what I know of a world, then sends me there regardless of what I say.
She can be convinced to send me to particular worlds, though. One particular time one of my companions asked to send me to an embarressing world. Jump-chan sent me to Nintendogs.
Yeah.

Usually she has no real 'face', something like the green anonymous guy, but plain white and a girl instead.
>>
>>47209565
What're Inverted Kibisis and Argon Coin?
>>
>>47209583
It sounds tsundere to me, but my brain runs on anime tropes at this point 'cause of all the anime jumps.

Maybe try telling her she is cute.
>>
>>47209615
Well if Frisk doesn't kill anything Chara never becomes a problem.
>>
>>47209615
Isn't that what Frisk does in the good ending?

Seriously, Chara is what you make Chara into Anyone who blames Chara for anything in Undertale is lying to themselves.
>>
>>47209645
It's just a picture someone made. There are actually no such paths in FSN.
>>
>>47209646
... Considering I'm carrying around a Harem perk and I was also dragging a Harem "Drawback" around for 15 Jumps, I shouldn't be surprised at this possibility.

But I still am.
>>
>>47209615
Well, if you believe the "Chara is the narrator in all paths" theory, you're fine.

Even if you don't, Chara doesn't really have any power unless you go way out of your way to earn him LOVE. So at worst you'll have an cackling/angry/sulky child yelling at you in your head.

So your bigger problem really is just Flowey.
>>
>>47209672
Sorta figured, but had to make sure.
>>
>>47209686
You know what to do anon. It's the only way.
>>
>>47209660
To get the secret ending you have to deal with Chara and help them to let go. This will be easier after a personal relationship with them. Also... I am a bit concerned about Flowey. I am the idiot trying to beat undertale before Frisk hits the underground to not have to deal with a drawback. I think I can pull it off.... if I can keep Flowey from screwing me over until the very end where part of my plan is him pulling the same stunt he did in the true pacifist ending.
>>
>>47208705
When I first "met" my Host, it was adrift in a void of emptiness. I couldn't see, smell, hear, taste or touch anything, save for the sensations of my own living body. Off in the distance was a glowing white speck. As I drifted, my body was twisted apart and remade into a better form. Then, I lost consciousness and awoke in the Warehouse.

At the end of every Jump, I lose consciousness and return to the void. As I stare at the shining speck, I see vague images flash through my mind's eye, and when I awaken in the next Jump, I find that these images reflect who I am for that Jump.

The only changes in the void, other than what flashes through my head, is that the insignificant spark is getting closer and closer. It's barely noticeable, and I'm am still quite a ways away from it.
>>
>>47208705
My host changes with the jump. She's super into theatrics. Gets in the mode of the jump, sets the tone, describes the situation, and tosses me in. I pick whatever i like, because fuck you. That's why.
>>
>>47209147--World 23: Transformers--

- STAGE SELECT: Transformers Animated - "This looks fun!"
- DESIGNATION: Scout - "I'm new here."
- UPGRADES:
- Small Chassis - "Still pretty big, though!"
- ROBOTS IN DISGUISE - "This is a serious upgrade!"
- Altmode - "Now I AM a motorcycle! Wheee!"
- Quiet As a Rattrap - "Stealth parameters upgraded!"
- Sneak Attack - "Critical hit!"
- Cloaking - "You can't see me!"
- Aim Assist - "Target locked!"
- GET EQUIPPED:
- Datatrax - "Wait, I can store HOW much?"
- Ion Blaster w/Subsonic Repeater - "WEAPON GET: I. BLASTER"
- NEXT STOP

"Nyooom!"

"Folke, please be careful."

"Nyoooom!"

"I understand that you've recently recovered from a near-fatal system error, sweetie, but could you please-"

"Owwwwww."

"I warned you."

"Thanks, Dr. Keyes."

Need a new Slot 3!
>>
Do Life Fiber uniforms heal by themselves over time or do they need to be repaired?
>>
File: 1459306510845.gif (814KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1459306510845.gif
814KB, 300x225px
>>47209460
Depends on the setting.
I drop in 99% of the time, because I'm a total wuss about leaving families behind that I don't have a solid promise of seeing again.
In that case, I just claim that I'm an alien, or a demon. It isn't even I lie. I'm not of this world. Cape settings are easy, but I tend to play the roll of capricious, almost Cheshire Cat like outsider even harder. The less they know I can do, the more I can actually do without them knowing.
And it bothers them, which entertains JC and I. Gotta keep the boss lady happy.
The whole, tricky, nebulously powerful, and impossible to catch kitsune thing I have going serves me well , as a distraction while my companions mess with their stuff. You know, generally pull pranks, and commit larceny.
All in good fun, of course.

Woo, drink's going to my head. Imma go to sleep. Good night /jc/.
>>
>>47209740
Generator Rex!
>>
>>47209692
Yes but if I have that angry, crying sulky child in my head Flowey might be more interested in playing with me than killing me outright or worse killing my friends when he finds out I have more hit points than the mountain we currently reside in. I need him to want to play a game instead of just wanting to murder me/screw me over at every opportunity.
>>
>>47209713
So, what do you think >>47209565
>>
>>47209744
They need to be repaired.
If you get all the life fibers back you can sew them back in without having to add new ones, but they don't just fix themselves.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>47209758
Here we go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmkqkZKm89o

>1. Code Man
>2. Potter Man
>3. Nanite Man
>4. Sparkle Man
>5. Gravity Man
>6. Pirate Man
>7. Raven Man
>8. Marvel Man
>>
>>47209811
Right, so either steal a spool of Fibers or buy them if I plan on using the uniform throughout my chain?
>>
>>47209513
Good question, Momonga (and you) can make any undead he summons permanent by using a corpse but what about other summons?
>>
>>47209835
Well, most people assume that if your items are destroyed they will regenerate through Jumpchain fiat, unless they're one use items or otherwise notes. So if you bought it with CP, you should be fine.

However, if you stole it, or if you're not using that rule, then yes, you'd want some sort of supply. You might want some way to dupe items or produce life fibers on your own dime in that event.
>>
>>47209889
Got it. Thanks.
>>
>>47208705
Much like waking up from a dream, few details remain at the start of each new jump. I remember I nice empty space, where they lay out the setting and options, sometimes there are pictures to show me what I'm getting into, sometimes there's another person there giving me advice.

With some help from the Companions I've figured out the following: they are not a time shifted version of me, they are not all knowing, they do not accept worship, and I'm either being groomed to be the successor or a foil.

Which is a major theme in the Chain. I'm not just buddying up to protagonists for a surefire entertaining plot, I'm trying to find if god has good taste.
>>
>>47208483
what perk is that
>>
File: +10).png (82KB, 926x843px) Image search: [Google]
+10).png
82KB, 926x843px
Soon.
>>
>>47210301
I'm not sure, I remember seeing a perk that made your blood/other stuff universally compatible but I don't remember where. I think it was vampire related, maybe.
>>
>>47209826
If anyone wouldn't mind naming a new Slot 2?

--World 24: Harry Potter--

- DESIGNATION: Drop-In - "Same as I ever was!"
- STAGE SELECT: Hufflepuff - "Kitchens, eh? Neat!"
- UPGRADES:
- Just and Loyal - "Just like Big Bro would want!"
- Memory Spell Specialist - "Wait, what."
- Animagus - "Why am I a bird?"
- Setup Wizard - "Aaand got those glitches fixed."
- Wandless Magic - "Look, ma! No wand!"
- GET EQUIPPED:
- Wand - "Might as well fit in! Sort of."
- Marauder's Map - "So that's where that is!"
- NEXT STOP

"You know, Harry, they say that Light boy's bad news."

"What makes you say that?"

"They say he don't need a wand, Harry. Say he don't even need to breathe."

"That's just ridiculous."
>>
>>47210359
Siren: Blood Curse.
>>
>>47210363
Persona

Time to become Male!Aegis
>>
>>47210363
The Polity or Symbiote.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>47210397
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRsNfIb1mdQ

>1. Code Man
>2. Shadow Man
>3. Nanite Man
>4. Sparkle Man
>5. Gravity Man
>6. Pirate Man
>7. Raven Man
>8. Marvel Man
>>
>>47210379
I don't thinks so, I looked and didn't see the perk I am referring to.
>>
File: 1984.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1984.pdf
1B, 486x500px
It has come to my attention that some of you did your build for 1984 incorrectly. It is an understandable mistake, but the capstones are 600 points, not 800 points. They were always 600 points. Seriously, that was an error.

And if you look a little closer you will see that there is NOT in fact a telescreen in your warehouse, that's just your paranoia. Probably.
>>
File: Skyline.jpg (4MB, 3887x1715px) Image search: [Google]
Skyline.jpg
4MB, 3887x1715px
>>47210483
Sorry if this has already been answered, but if you are a drop in who wants to bring the Hope Rides Alone City with you, do you pay 600 or 800? Either I get 200 CP or nothing changes, so I don't really care either way.
>>
>>47210552
600. 200 (with discount) for the initial purchase, 400 (not discountable) to bring it with you.
>>
>>47210574
Sweet. I guess I'm getting Two Plus Two.
>>
>>47210589
*The Last Man.
>>
>>47210359
sorry i asked the wrong person i was trying to know which jump the stars and stone was in
>>
>>47210663
Dresden Files.
>>
>>47210663
Dresden Files.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>47210431
--World 25: Code Lyoko--

- DESIGNATION - Program - "Huh? Stuck as a Navi again? Oh well!"
- STAGE SELECT: Lyoko - "Where's that?"
- UPGRADES:
- Lyoko Avatar (Knight) - "Folke.EXE, ready to roll!"
- Annex Program - "Ooh!"
- Second Sight - "Hostiles detected!"
- Uplink - "Since when was my mind NOT a computer?"
- Creativity - "This is my playground now!"
- GET EQUIPPED:
- Signature Weapon (Melee/Built-In/Sword) - "WEAPON GET: L. CLAYMORE"
- Major Feature (Telekinesis) - "Did you know I can move things with my mind now? It's really cool!"
- ALERT ALERT ALERT:
- Land of the Giant Foreheads - "Seriously, what's wrong with these?"
- NEXT STOP

"You know what I don't get?"

"What?"

"How that XANA guy was dumb enough to leave weak spots on everything!"

"You did kind of cheat."

"It's not my fault he kept throwing out cheap fodder!"

I could try writing out a full fight, but that'd take a while.

>>47210430
Let's see where I end up next.

>1. Symbiote Man
>2. Shadow Man
>3. Nanite Man
>4. Sparkle Man
>5. Gravity Man
>6. Pirate Man
>7. Raven Man
>8. Marvel Man
>>
>>47210678
But what about Desert Man? Dune's fun. For certain values of fun.

Or would that be Spice Man, anyway?
>>
>>47210695
>Spice Man
That'd be a pretty awesome superhero. Psychadelic, ancient, psionic coffee drinker.
>>
>>47210695
>thinking machines are banned
>he just got the Reploid upgrade

That's how you get dead chains.
>>
Was the death star capable of hyperspace travel?
>>
>>47210716
Yes.
>>
>>47210673
thanks
>>
>>47210716
Didn't it use the gravity of planets it orbited in order to move before it could jump to hyperspace?
>>
>>47210677
thanks
>>
>>47210678
>Twilight

Ahahahahaha.

So do vampires count as human under the Laws? Even if you're not bound to them 100% anymore they're still a good code to live by.
>>
File: overlord_wp.jpg (450KB, 1600x902px) Image search: [Google]
overlord_wp.jpg
450KB, 1600x902px
Hey JC I need a little clarification
In Overlord the light novel one it says you get 200cp and a discount on any one item

Can I use both on one item or are they separate
>>
>>47210678
>XANA
>Dumb
What.
Though I am confused why he made the weak points...
>>
>>47210772
I'm pretty sure it's both, that's why there's a drawback that keeps you from getting divine gear since you could regularly get it for free.
>>
>>47210790
So I could use it to discount Divine Gear and then use the 200cp to purchase it?

also can I use the free 200cp to split the difference on item cost like use it and normal CP to purchase an item
>>
>>47210779
Two things to consider, mostly.

>Didn't take the Drawback where XANA starts out on Jumper Must Die Mode.
>The musings of what is effectively a robotic child with over 200 years of memories and upgrades, and extensive prior experience with digital combat. In other words, someone likely to get a swelled head in this situation, talking about it AFTER everything was resolved. Might've picked up too much talent for bragging from the Maverick Hunters.

tl;dr, the things our little Robot Master has witnessed are things best joked about or brushed off rather than reflected on.
>>
>>47210851
>So I could use it to discount Divine Gear and then use the 200cp to purchase it?
I'm pretty sure you can, that's what I did.
>also can I use the free 200cp to split the difference on item cost like use it and normal CP to purchase an item
Don't see why not
>>
File: DarkYoung.png (4MB, 1134x1478px) Image search: [Google]
DarkYoung.png
4MB, 1134x1478px
>>47210868
Much appreciated kind anon i was mid build and needed the info

Will continue lurking the thread to see if the jump creator says otherwise
>>
>>47210864
Ah, fair enough.
>>
Did anyone claim SWTOR as a jump?
>>
>>47210851
Sure, I guess. My doubt is what constitutes as Gear. Is it a weapon, a suit of armour, an entire weapons-gear set of made to compliment your build?
>>
>>47210972
Pretty sure KOTOR anon did. Could have been someone else, though.
>>
>>47210978
Divine gear is a full kit of the best possible gear for your build, like having a full collection of the most powerful gear for your class in WoW.
>>
>>47210972
Captain Brutus is working on it, I believe.
>>
>>47210972
>>47210996
Some from Space battle did, then gave it up, currently our archivist, Captain Brutus, has it claimed. He also claimed the Ork Jump.
>>
>>47210996
Nah, KOTOR's doing Original Trilogy. Brutus has Old Republic claimed.
>>
>>47211030
Ork Jump! that sounds awesome and horrible at the same time!
>>
>>47211050
Now if only Tau jump.

Necron and Tyranid jumps less likely.
>>
>>47211050
>Ork Jump! that sounds awesome and Orky at the same time!
FTFY
>>
>>47211046
>Original Trilogy
Oh, I can't wait to interfere in the fight between Kenobi and Vader with various supernatural-nullifying perks.

...It occurs to me that much of what I'm doing in my jumps these days is screwing with people. Partly for fun, partly to help prod them into being better people or at least using their damned brains, but screwing with them a lot.

>>47211070
Blueberry jump would be interesting.
>>
>>47211070
>Unlikely
Don't say that anon! You too can be a skeleton robot!
>>
Question: do villains from the Super Mario jump keep the army of Goombas, Koopas, etc. post-Jump?
>>
>>47208705
I tend to go with Jumpchan operating on her own unique, inexplicable sets of rules that limits what she can do directly and indirectly. Some limitations on perks aren't set by her, some are, stuff like that. Sometimes gods can say "No" and sometimes they have no choice. She's not omnipotent in my chain, just unique and powerful.

The Benefactor looks like a young Hispanic woman, though. I have no idea why, but that's her choice. If the jump has a unique voice, it's just her putting on a costume. And we always just talk things out over dinner. She tells me where she wants to send me, I can argue if I want. My companions join us for the meal. Made reading Devil May Cry very interesting. Jumpchan brought pizza for that one.

>>47209460
I don't, really? I have perks to cover up that sort of thing. If I reveal anything, I never treat it as a big deal. Yes, I'm an alien. Yes, I'm a giant rat. Yes, I just brought back the dead. Yes, I will share my Scooby Snacks with you.
>>
>>47211003
Awesome

So basically, taking Drop-in human(0), level 100(600), realm of heroes (900), Divine set (neting 0)

and im already set and broken even before factoring drawbacks.
>>
>>47211117
He's probably talking about their immortality.
>>
>>47207452
With my build I stacked Weapon Skill perks and focused entirely on Longswords. I'm deep into my chain now and by using The Great Warden Origin from City of Heroes, Deja-Fu from Wuxia and Shehai from Elder Scrolls I'm fairly certain I can exterminatus a planet via multiple Pankrato detonations.
>>
>>47211310
Couldn't that just be locked behind a "post spark" requirement?
>>
Is it possible to do Vampire the Requiem without becoming a Vampire? Just forego any Clan based Discounts?
>>
>>47211310
>>47211589

I honestly wouldn't worry about immortality. The sanctity of mortality got thrown out in Jumpchain a long time ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 1056x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 1056x1080px
>>47211613
No. It's not a generic WoD Jump. It's Vampire the Requiem Jump.
>>
>>47211589
>>47211628
I was thinking that could be dealt with by saying it degraded you mind or spirit or something. I don't know.
>>
>>47208340
>>47209565
What do you mean by Divine Constructs?
>>
Alright, please point out any glaring oversights or big goofs that I may have missed.

Unless there's some jump breaking stuff I didn't notice, this should be ready for builds.
>>
>>47211869
>Dormant Power is 600 cp again
NOOOOOOOOOO-
Looks great man, nice work.
>>
>>47211869
Question, is Demon Fusion discounted? I honestly can't tell.
>>
>>47211869

So, is there any feasible way to stop the nukes from dropping and avert the post-timeskip stuff? I played the game ages ago and vaguely remember everything getting fucked no matter what path you took.

Also, what exactly happens to the rest of the world during the timeskip? Does it turn into a postapoc hellhole like Japan does? I assume you can't just duck out of the shitstorm by getting on a plane to Canada.
>>
>>47208675
Master Key from Tenchi Muyo. All the FX of a lightsaber with none of the maintenance issues, plus personal shielding as well.
>>
>>47212138
Pretty sure it's many orders of magnitude more powerful as well.
>>
>>47212061
If you mean Demonic Union, effectively. Only that Background can buy it, so there's no point in an actual Discount instead of just lowering the base price.

>>47212067
Gank Thorman immediately. The Law corruption likely runs deeper than just one ambassador, so scry-and-die tactics may be needed to stop someone from causing MAD.

It's implied that everyone loses it after Japan gets wiped and worldwide nuclear holocaust happens, so probably a mix of postapoc with varying quantities of demons and plain dead.
>>
>>47212161
So uh, speaking of Union, if I take Backbeard and Giremekhala, do their physical reflect abilities cover the Guardian's Dragon Form's physical weakness?
>>
>>47211613
No, but you can do the Changeling: The Lost jump without becoming a Changeling.
>>
>>47209460
>freaky powers pic
Source please?
>>
>>47212216
Well, I apparently forgot to put in an interaction for 1.5x weaknesses, so as written you still take increased damage from physical attacks, but reflect them before actually being harmed.
>>
>>47210765
Twilight sparklepires would, since IIRC they're the result of a viral infection rather than necromancy and there's continuity of identity.

>>47211247
Btw, if you're a Drop-In Human and go Local, Realm Of Heroes is free.
>>
>>47211869

What happens if you take World of Chaos as a demon or with companions that took the demon background?
>>
File: 1458923371813.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1458923371813.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>47211869
...ho boy. Here we go. Please tell me if I fucked this up hardcore, I have no idea what I'm doing for the variable demon race bit.

-Background: Modern Magician (Free) -Hey, I'm just a magic person. No need to fear.
-Demonic Fusion (400CP) -Yaaaaaay demon hybrids!
-Polymath (Free) -Computer skills are kind of nice?
-Demonic Infusion (100CP) (Discount) -Ahahaha, holy shit what.
-Theme Music (Free) -Lord oh lord, what.
-Dormant Power (-500CP) -Aaaaaand we've just gotten stupid.
-Demon Race: Variable (Elf) (Demonic Infusion Free) -We're going to look pretty, damn it. From Giten Megami Tensei: Tokyo Mokushiroku
-Demon Race: Girimekhala (Demonic Fusion Free) -We're staying humanoid.
-Golden Apple (-700CP) -Part one of my plan...
-Magic Bottle (Free) -Wheeee! Whatever!
-Soma (-800CP) (Discount) -Aaaaaand part two of my plan.
-The Pre-Apocalypse, Apocalypse, and Post-Apocalypse (-800CP)
-Sick Little Puppy (-600CP)
-World of Chaos (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Hospital, Kichijoji (Surrounded by Demons), 18 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

I just wanted to gain as much demon powers that can be replicated as I could. So changing my DNA and finding methods to improve myself and make it so I can pass it to others? That shit's gold. I didn't find myself going for a lot of demon options though... I am REALLY vain. And only wanted to get a good appearance. So I'm hoping the two demon race things mix really well and get rid of the traits I don't like.

...either way shit's fucked.
>>
>>47212411
>World of Chaos
Uhhh.
Good luck with that. Seriously.
>>
>>47211869

If you take a new companion and all they have is Dormant Power, how does that work out for them? It's pure skill at combat, right? Like, say one of these guys hits the equivalent of level 99, what does it look like when they're doing their thing?
>>
>>47211869
Does Primordial Might diminish ALL physical boons or just the ones gained from the perk itself?
>>
>>47212372
You leave the human world. If you are not seen in a particularly positive manner, you may also fake your own death. This is assuming you actually manage to get rid of all other demons before your stay ends.

You make them get in the Warehouse or get in the Abyss. Again, only after all other demons are dead.

>>47212411
Demonic science is the greatest in the world!

But really, everything checks out. Unless you arbitrarily decide to retcon this into an earlier point in your chain, you should be able to survive World of Chaos. Main reason it gives 600 CP instead of 800 CP like World of Law is that the alignment leader won't be there, and Lucifer/YHVH are so far above everyone else it's not even funny.

>>47212463
Imagine Batgod at his best, except somehow plausible.
>>
>>47212264
Not the anon who posted the pic, but it seems to be from The Secret World game.
>>
>>47212464
Only from the Perk. Also it's 5 AM so I can't answer more questions for now.
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 640x853px
>>47211869
So, you can be a Demon Race and then be a Herald. How does that even work?
>>
>>47212582
Not SMTanon, but you are aware that SMT angels are demons, right? Also, if you take Union, you choose which "side" you favour, so you could just be a Herald with the other demons' abilities.
>>
165. Redline
Origin: Drop-In, Age: 23
Perks: Helpful Radio Announcer, Driver (-100), Basic Maintenance (-100), Wind Resistance (-100), 4 Arms Omnidextrous (-100), Crashproof (-200), Machine Magic (-300)
Competition (-400)
Items: Switch-Comb
The Car: Import Pokemon Motorcycle [Fast], Wheels, TRZ Airmaster (-200), Modular Vehicle (-100), Grappling Cannon (-100)
Drawbacks: Debts (+100), Blood on the Race Track (+200)

Chimmy: Driver, Driving, Wind Resistance (-100), Are You Fucking Insane? (-200), Over the Red Line (-300), Dangerous, Wheels, TRZ-Airmaster, Secondary Cockpit, Transforming Vehicle (-300), Grappling Cannon (-100)
Falco: Drop-In, Helpful Radio Announcer, 4 Arms Omnidextrous (-100), Crashproof (-200), Machine Magic (-300), Your Smokes [Graf's Cigarillos]
Roberta: Driver, Driving, Wind Resistance (-100), Are You Fucking Insane? (-200), Over the Red Line (-300), Dangerous, Robo-legs (-100), TRZ-Airmaster, Secondary Cockpit, Modular Vehicle (-100), Missile Launcher (-200)
Ko'el: Mechanic, Basic Maintenance, The Finder (-100), Combat Mechanic (-200), Engine-uity (-300)
SoB: Driver, Driving, Wind Resistance (-100), Are You Fucking Insane? (-200), Over the Red Line (-300), Sturdy, Treads, TRZ-Airmaster, Secondary Cockpit, Drill (-200), Machine Guns (-100), Grappling Cannon (-100)
Asriel: Mechanic, Basic Maintenance, The Finder (-100), Combat Mechanic (-200), Engine-uity (-300)
Isaac: Mechanic, Basic Maintenance, The Finder (-100), Combat Mechanic (-200), Engine-uity (-300)
Toby: Driver, Driving, Wind Resistance (-100), Are You Fucking Insane? (-200), Over the Red Line (-300), Fast, Hover-Jets (-100), TRZ-Airmaster, Modular Vehicle (-100), Laser Cannon (-200)

After rolling the dice, it seems the winners of our second Redline race are Chimmy and Asriel in their "Holy shit, it's a ninja" car. Seriously, it uses it's grappling chain as one of those ninja sickles and it's pretty badass. JP won the first. Obviously.
>>
>>47211869
Demons don't get a 100cp item?
>>
>>47210337
Dang. Nice.

If that's an SMT 4 Apocalypse reference, kudos on not having the Dagda be behind your ascension too. Never did understand why suddenly pagan gods became relevant..
>>
>>47208866

I thought everyone was gay for bridget.

I don't know the guilty gear series, though. Would he make a good companion?
>>
>>47212853
Eh.

Kinda judgmental as a person.
>>
>>47212853
Do we have a Guilty Gear jump?

He's a bounty hunter, but otherwise very polite and personable. And actually kind of a bitch to fight, but I'm bad at fighting games.
>>
Welp, catching up.
Libriomancer

Age 30, Location: Detroit
Drawbacks:
Persona Non Grata, Goddamn Sparklers (one does not pass up any opportunity to kill sparkly vampires), Mahefa Knocks

Total cp: 1600

Drop In (0/1600)
On Humanity and Beyond (100/1500)
Mental Fortress (200/1300)
Sudden Insight (300/1000)
Bardic Music (400/600)
Dispellation Resistant (200/400)
Spell Recollection (400/0)

So, I need some assistance. Can someone give me three favors that Mahefa will ask of me and some likely repercussions?

Eg: Would he ask me to steal Gutenberg’s Pen and thus use it to seal every book everywhere, thus crippling the Porter's magical power and potentially tossing the world into imbalance and thus starting a huge multi-faction scramble to recover it?
>>
>>47211869
...purely out of interest, what would happen if you took Herald, Chosen of Raphael and Dormant Power?
>>
>>47212913
We had one being worked on.

unfortunately I think that guy's long gone, we haven't heard shit since Thread 500.
>>
>>47211869
Quick question:
>The Trials of Masakado
What does this entail exactly? The wording wasn't all that clear.
>>
>>47213308
From what I undersatnd you're fated to fight 4 SMT Japanese gods without your powers and need to beat them as a win condition, but they don't have their powers either, so good news! You still have thousands of years of weapons training to draw upon. Bad news! They're gods, so they've lived a long time and likely have just as if not more experience in their weapon of choice.
>>
>>47213417
Best news: Spears and swords tend not to do so hot against machine guns and grenades.
>>
File: 1421245330321.jpg (22KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
1421245330321.jpg
22KB, 500x414px
>>47213417
I see.
>>
File: Fresh.jpg (50KB, 545x537px) Image search: [Google]
Fresh.jpg
50KB, 545x537px
I want to become FRESH.

What perks would be needed to become fresh?

For the time being, I got 'That will leave a mark', 'If it bleeds...' and 'The Noble Eightfold Path'.

What would I need to add? Any good perks to weaponize mundane objects?
>>
>>47213862
Where are those perks from?
>>
>>47213869
Drakengard, 80's Action Movie and Lord of Light.
>>
>>47213862
Get out of here, Dippy Fresh.
>>
>>47213862
What is that even supposed to mean?
>>
>>47213946
I want to imitate the power of this guy. He's from Medaka Box, and his power makes that any damage that he deals doesn't heal, no matter what kind of godly powers you have, unless you defeat him. Also, he can use any object as a weapon. He basically killed the other strongest character by throwing some glasses.
>>
>>47213862
Well there is Anathema from Smite, to make it so that your attacks can get through any defense, or at least so that they aren't perfect against you. I would also suggest picking up Hamon in jojo, because it's pretty good at weaponizing mundane objects, and then work on ki techniques like Clothspear Style from Wuxia, as they are also pretty good at that sort of thing.
>>
File: Anti+Spiral.jpg (12KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Anti+Spiral.jpg
12KB, 500x281px
>>47211869
Drawbacks: The Trials of Masakado, Two Steps From Hell, Sick Little Puppy, The Pre-Apocalypse, Apocalypse and Post-Apocalypse, World of Chaos (2300)

Demon, Age 24

Rolled Hospital, Kichijoji

Demonic Union: Virtue, Throne (2200)
Dormant Power (1600)
Mimic (Free)
Kungutsu Magic (Free)
Herald (600)
Chosen of Raphael (0)

Centuries ago we fought against another iteration of Lucifer, the Creator of Chaos, while wielding the power and knowledge extend his reach far enough to bring about a true end to the greater war. Did his counterpart here see our coming, or merely our battle with hie other half? Did he personally damn us-or was Adam given the guidance needed to bring about perfect demonic supremacy?

It matters not. Our cause and course are clear. Whatever we are here and now, we are the absolute judge of man, given threefold dominion over demonkind to enact our duty, appointed to bring His peace to the Earth.

If the Morning Star wishes us to fight on his level, then so be it.

Oh sons of Chaos, have you not a reputation for being truly alive in your revels? Lo, behold what that has brought you-the selfsame tyranny you accuse the Lord of, carried out with none of His skill nor equality. Wake up! Strengthen for what remains and is about to die, for unfinished deeds are futile in the face of power with a purpose. Know that we are the Watchman of God, and you will not know the hour we come upon you.

If any of the those who have kept faith remain-they will be our utmost priority. We will know of their deeds. In return for keeping His word, we shall place before them an open door that no one can shut. And the anti-synagogues of Lucifer will acknowledge our duty of care-for they will be made to kneel at their feet. By faith and deeds, will we prove to God that true Law is achieved through willing devotion, not mindless servitude.

(Cont'd)
>>
>>47213968
you want to go servant in one of the fate jumps, those are remarkably similar to things that they can do.
>>
File: ASAangelform4.jpg (241KB, 1417x1417px) Image search: [Google]
ASAangelform4.jpg
241KB, 1417x1417px
>>47213999
And as for the sons of Masakido, our resolve is unwavering and our skill unmarred by the ages. But a wise soldier uses all his advantages-and before each battle, we shall see into the infinite possibilities of the future that we may foresee every move, every feint and play the gods of Japan may bring to bear through force of arms. Seeing the Path to Victory, and remembering it for each and every duel. For knowledge cast man from Eden, and it is only fitting that knowledge save him from his darkest hour.

The sky will burn.

Legions of demons will fall to our power, cursing our name.

And each time, on the brink of death-we will offer them mercy. Just once. For to build the true Millennial Kingdom upon this blasted Earth, we will earn the fealty of demonkind that it may in turn learn from man’s enduring nature. Whether through conscription into the Court of Bel, or through teaching them mercy in the language of fists.

In this, for once our companions and us are in complete accord. Elodie, Brigid, Solaire and Dusk will each be given dominion over a quarter of the Earth in order to rehabilitate those who turned to demons out of necessity, not greed, that they may become productive citizens of our new world order and drive out the wicked. Our cousins and nephew in the Heavenly Host will secure humanity in great cities and towers imbued with our Grace, nourished through an intricate network of leylines hewn from dead gods, restoring the very Earth itself through a united federation of Millennial Kingdoms. Miyako and Amane will remain at our side, as Japan is the lynchpin to this chaos-and we may need them before the end.

(Cont'd)
>>
File: Antispiraldetermined.png (340KB, 767x617px) Image search: [Google]
Antispiraldetermined.png
340KB, 767x617px
>>47214004
If any being rules this world, it will be the counterpart of our biological father and Chaos’ chosen, Adam. Perhaps Lilith remains at his side in this world. Perhaps Lucifer has given him unimaginable power and bequeathed the fealty of his generals to him. Either way-if he’s out there, he’ll be the one uniting the demons’ second wind.

But that is beside the point. It is a matter of proof to our true father, that the system DOES work and redemption may turn the tides even when He has given up on this world. That the forces of Law can be MORE.

To that end, we will not seek to obliterate Adam. In each battle, we will speak to him over the cacophony of war.

We will make him feel the consequences of his actions. Force him to acknowledge that his pursuit of freedom has created a tyranny more personal and inane than any before.

So that we can redeem and forgive the everliving shit out of him if it takes us three decades of family bonding.
>>
>>47213999
>>47214004
>>47214013
Pretty neat. But now one must wonder: where has the Morning Star wandered off to?
>>
>>47213999
>>47214004
>>47214013
Did you get a boner while typing all that?
>>
Lord of Light seems really interesting, what kinds of things would be good for Attributes and Aspects?
>>
>>47214124
Jump and Potato
>>
What's with the Gundam Jumps? There're a number of separate (kinda) ones and then big general one.
>>
>>47214141
That seems like a terrible idea!

I possess the Attribute of what I already was anyway and and hold the aspect of the mighty potato.

I think not.
>>
File: Antieh.png (139KB, 399x330px) Image search: [Google]
Antieh.png
139KB, 399x330px
>>47214040
If I had a boner,

1. I'd be too preoccupied with both hands to type.

2. I'd go somewhere more fulfilling than a blue board to make the most of it.

>>47214027
No idea! Reckon it might be deliberately left ambiguous, hopefully the jumpmaker's around today to clarify along with exactly how being a Herald with the Dormant Power-buffed Chosen of Raphael works.

>>47214161
Gundam anon made the general one first, but later he decided to make ones for specific jumps so IIRC the general one's a placeholder for until he finishes making all the specific ones for each "era"; I'm really not a Gundam buff but I believe this refers to some time periods in which one or more of the shows are set.

>>47214124
Can't go wrong with the fundamental forces. Sam's electromagnetism made him a one-man WMD in the original crew's war against the Rakasha.
>>
>>47214161
General one came first, then the guy who made it began work on splitting it up into individual jumps. Though Gundam Seed was made by someone else.
>>
>>47214230
>>47214235
Ah, thanks.
>>
>>47214230
I know Sam's were Electromagnetism and Gravity but which was his Attribute and which was his Aspect?
>>
File: antispiralhuman1.png (60KB, 704x478px) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman1.png
60KB, 704x478px
>>47214271
His was just Electromagnetism actually. No gravity, he was just gud enough at electromagnetic fields he could use them to float around and stuff.

Aspects and Attributes aren't separate "elements", you have to understand. In the crudest, most inaccurate sense of the terms they're respectively a system of "magic" or a buff, and an evocation or rote spell to use RPG terms. Or to put it another way-Sam's Aspect was control over electromagnetism, and his Attribute was using it to screw with technology, fatally neutralise the Rakasha and once equipped with a special belt of clarktech zap an entire batltefield with lightning bolts.
>>
>>47214312
Wow, so would taking electromagnetism as a god put me on the same level as Railgun from Index? It sounds like Sam was capable of it.

Why does the jumps say he had power over electromagnetism AND gravity?
>>
File: Antispiralelectronica.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Antispiralelectronica.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>>47214348
I think that was a simplifcation of what his Aspect for clarity's sake; in the books he's referred to as having power over electromagnetism only but he can wield it so well to float and stuff he technically manipulate gravity /through/ electromagnetism for floating around. It's kinda like how if you're a good enough wind wizard you can technically manipulate earth too by blowing up dust storms at people. Aspects/Attributes can be versatile like that.

As for Railgun...yes and no. No, Sam never does the coin thing. Yes, he does do the mind-tech hacking thing. His floating doesn't need a bunch of sparks to carry him around nor does he walk on walls with it; he just sort of gracefully floats from place to place. In general before accounting for Awakening wankery his ability is more precise, much more subtle and better at crowd control while her power deals more direct damage to non-Rakasha targets and is faster to use on the fly.

It's the different between the direct and indirect approach really; he gestures and the most powerful of the Rakasha starts crumbling as its' electromagnetic field starts killing it, she lets loose a blast of electricity that parries the Meltdowner's plasma beam.
>>
>>47214406
Well, Sam always did prefer to restrain himself when it came to miracles. Something about it being more impressive for things to just happen when he willed them to than for there to be some gaudy light show accompanying them.
>>
>>47214406
>blast of electricity that parries the Meltdowner's plasma beam.
Meltdowner technically has an electron beam, with stupid bullshit about how being held in a state that is neither particle nor wave causes it to basically force anything out of it's way. So both it and Misaka's power are in the area of electromagnetism, and that's why their powers interact that way. Its really best to think of it as a strangely destructive electron beam, because the actual explanation for how it works is fucking retarded.
>>
>>47214406
Interesting, I would go for electromagnetism in the more direct Railgun-esque fashion. That way I can avoid being an out right imitation of Sam, it is the same reason why I didn't take electrokinisis in index in the first place despite how much I wanted that power.
>>
>>47214230
>I'm really not a Gundam buff but I believe this refers to some time periods in which one or more of the shows are set.
Alternate timelines, not different time periods. Unless you go with the literal interpretation of Turn A Gundam's "Black History", in which every timeline is really the same timeline and somehow things keep getting reset, but that always seemed pretty silly to me. I prefer the interpretation that it's metaphorical, that the idea is "every Gundam timeline will eventually lead to a place like this, because mankind can never let go of its warlike impulses and so this sort of destruction is inevitable". Though a literal Black History where you run into remnants from all the previous Gundam jumps would make for a good 0CP drawback in a Turn A jump.
>>
>>47214458
It's Railgun, anon. Their powers literally work by being pants-on-head retarded.
>>
>>47214458
It truly makes no sense that she is supposed to be five times stronger than Enel from one piece, her feats are way lower in terms of raw power.
>>
File: antispiralhuman3.jpg (24KB, 459x279px) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman3.jpg
24KB, 459x279px
>>47214478
Wait, even if they're alternate continuities don't they take place at different points of history? I distinctly remember the 00 jump takes place in "real-life" and said to be the point where Gundams were first invented.

Someone was telling me all about how this was the first part when Minovsky Particles were introduced and then used to explain everything ever.

I think I'll go with the metaphorical idea too because Gundam is confusing and I still can't get over how a man can cut a giant robot in half with a scarf.
>>
>>47214537
>supposedly
>separate franchise

Who said that? Don't tell me Raildex's arthur is saying his fictional character can beat up the other fictional character.
>>
>>47214537
Five times stronger than Enel? Where do you get that from?
>>
>>47214537
Isn't she severely limited by the fact that her powers are so strong they'll rip her to pieces if she goes all-out?

I'd still rather go for pyrokinetic.
>>
>>47214406

I ended up realizing something else concerning your Kara no Kyoukai jump and got curious about something.

How did you keep the world from ending or worse during the third year of that jump?
>>
>>47214537
Neither Enel nor Misaka have appropriate levels of feats for power levels stated. Besides the 1 billion volts that her power is stated to be is literally useless as it says nothing about the material it would happen in, and if she could cause that in literally any material, that would be far beyond anything shown, and incredible in other ways.
>>47214575
Misaka(railgun)? no, Mugino(meltdowner)? yes. But that is less about power and more about how the power functions. Mugino turns some of her body into the electron beam, Misaka does not transform her body, at least not so far as I am aware.
>>
>>47214559
>>47214567
Sigh, people insist on matching up characters from different settings against each other and Enel VS Railgun is one of the first matches that tends to show up when talking about either of them, it is a fairly popular match up on BS vs matches. Anyway Enel is capable of 200,000,000 volts and Railgun is capable of 1,000,000,000 volts, it is a bullshit comparison because I doubt either author really cared enough to think about what those numbers really mean.

Judging by feats is better.
>>
>>47214543
I think we've had this conversation before, ASA. No, I was complaining about the GN Particles being used to explain everything in 00, not everything in every Gundam series. Each one has their own supertech, with varying levels of technobabble associated with them (my personal favorite is SEED, actually. Despite being a pretty bad show, it's got a rich and varied set of technologies used in mobile suit construction instead of just inventing a single magic super-technology to do everything). 00 is the only Gundam to use the real Anno Domini calendar, but that's just because all the others have humanity adopt a new calendar for some reason, usually to commemorate mankind's expansion into space. It doesn't mean it's the first series in the timeline, chronologically. 00 is set in 2307 AD. The original Gundam series is set in 0079 UC, with the Universal Century calendar having been adopted sometime in the early 2000s. The timeline doesn't add up for 00 to have come first.
>>
>>47214596
Speaking of Index it seems to me that taking Energy Form from Infamous and Electrokenisis in both of them you would have an even stronger version of the Rumble Rumble fruit's power.
>>
>>47214671
>Rumble Rumble fruit's power
I have no idea what this is, but it made my inner 13 year old giggle.
>>
>>47214738
It's from One Piece, a devil fruit that lets you turn into and control electricity. Its original Japanese name was "Goro Goro Fruit", with "goro" being the sound of thunder, so the translation chosen was "rumble". Like the rumble of distant thunderclouds, I guess.
>>
>>47214738
It is Enel's devil fruit, lightning logia type. Hilariously OP but thankfully in the hands of a fairly incompetent antagonist.
>>
So, what's the strongest Railgun power, and what's the most interesting and fun one?

Index isn't under consideration. Imagine Breaker is.
>>
>>47214671
Except you wouldn't have a stronger version at all because the Rumble fruit is hilariously far above both of the others in terms of raw power, range/area, potentially utility (Certainly in sensory aspects at the very least) and it's essentially limitless amount.

Enel can create lightning bolts that are dozens to hundreds of meters wide, destroy entire islands, maintain awareness over tens of kilometers by interpreting EM waves so he can hear and see anyone in the area, has an automatic logia defence (Energy Form in Infamous is pretty harshly limited) and can basically pull out lightning for as long as he wants because Devil Fruits usage doesn't really tire the wielder.
>>
>>47214671
It sounds like that, if you just look at the stupid numbers. But if you actually look at the feats, I'm pretty sure Rumble Rumble surpasses both, even combined.

After all, Enel could use it with his mantra to hear stuff at ridiculous range, destroy entire islands, and his energy form doesn't drain any energy unlike InFamous' one.
>>
>>47214782
Take all three for the stacked lightning powers!
>>
>>47214797
I can see getting Electrokinesis in Raildex since the Rumble fruit might not be able to do the fine manipulation that one can, but Infamous Electrokinesis is pretty pointless when you already have the other two.
>>
I remember a jump that had ninja with Doujutsu with a power that was essentially AOE Imagine Breaker, does that sound familiar to anyone? I can't remember what jump it was from.
>>
File: antispiralcrowd.jpg (79KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
antispiralcrowd.jpg
79KB, 480x640px
>>47214635
Oh, my mistake. Sorry, I don't think about Gundam a lot so I probably have mixed up uh...literally everything beyond "giant robots fight things that are sometimes other giant robots"

>>47214594
You mean because of Araya? Well, through a combination of opening one Eliatrope portal inside or right on top of his apartment (depending on whether he was inside it at the time) and continuously dropping nuclear thermal detonators into the other-and busting through the front door to screw up his taijitu with Darkhallow-enhanced necromancy when things escalated.

>>47214603
Oh, a vs match. Never taken those too seriously. Fiction isn't a good premise for a whiteroom battle.

You're right.

>>47214779
>strongest

Well, the Academy seems to think it's the Accelerator. As for the ones you can get-Electrokinesis can do things like shoot coins through giant robots but I was told by Reploid Pyrokinesis has better pure offence.

The jump says Meltdowner has the most raw destructive power, though as mentioned above apparently electrokinesis can redirect it.

>most interesting and fun

Definitely Teleporter at full potential. Honrary mention to Electrokinesis, though-hacking stuff with your brain, walking on walls etc.

>>47214827
Basilisk?
>>
>>47214827
Basilisk. You'll find it at the bottom of the power section, right between the perks and items I believe.
>>
>>47214807
Unless you took the transference thing.
Then you can hand out static shocks like candy.
>>
>>47214858
What can a high-level teleporter do that another Jump's teleportation powers couldn't?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS (25)
--LOCATION--
Halloween Town
--IDENTITY--
Skellington
Male, ??yo/30 Halloweens
--PERKS--
•Danny Elfman Soundtrack
•I AM THE PUMPKIN KING
•What's This? (900cp)
•Hiding Under Your Bed (700cp)
•Spindly (600cp)
•Master Of Fright (300cp)
--ITEMS--
•King Pumpkin
•Mad Science Bag (200cp)
•Toy Machine (100cp)
--SPOOKY COMPANION--
-Alicia (Trick or Treater, F, 9yo/10 Halloweens) (0cp) [300cp]
•Tricky
•Crossed Fingers [200cp]
•Harmless Fun [0cp]
•[ITEM] Mask

http://pastebin.com/5y9aRVSe
>>
>>47214889
there is only one other place you can get teleportation that can teleport things into other things, and that is X-Men cinematic
>>
>>47214858
>>47214870
Yes I found it, how did that never show up in the IB wank fests? With training it is hilariously more powerful than IB!

Are Jumpers just too lazy to put in the effort necessary to let you use it without disabling your own powers?
>>
>>47214907
Forgotten Realms.
Stupid fucking wizard master race.
>>
>>47214926
Sorc/Wiz dual class, for extra bullshit.
>>
>>47214915
Go read the notes idiot.

>These eyes won’t stop anyone with high levels of power like Gods, near godlike mortals and other similar beings. Nerfs to enemies can take the form of slowed down powers, weaker power, or some other debilitation to their extraordinary powers.

Not only do they not work on enemies at a high enough power level, like the jump IB you get, but they also don't shut off powers completely but weaken them or slow them down.
>>
>>47214926
NWN is another good DND jump.

>>47214941
That's actually a pretty terrible build.
>>
>>47214956
There are prestige classes that can clean it up at least.
>>
>>47214941
Since when can D&D wizards teleport shit inside peoples' bodies? If they could the Tarrasque problem would be easily solved with an Orb of Annihilation.
>>
>>47214948
Damn it, well it makes a good addition to IB at least. Can't imagine much that would be able to overpower IB after being weakened by Mystic Eyes *grumble*grumble*.
>>
>>47214956
I can't seem to find it.
>>
>>47214971
You're still gimping your high end power. If you really want to double down on arcane, you'd go spontaneous caster, like Sorc, and then Erudite StP.

You're better off just single classing if you really want arcane power, but if for some reason you needed to multiclass it then the above is a better build.
>>
>>47211869
Can you take Demonic Fusion as a Demon? How would that even work without a human component? ...Or are you fusing with a human then?

Speaking of, what does the pseudo-Demifiend thing even do, aside from giving tattoos and a horn? (I know very little of SMT, outside of these threads)

Can you take three 1000cp demon races with Demonic Union, to be a Herald/Guardian/Lord of Vermin for example?

What does the Jesus Armor Set look like? Kinda want to know what my body what be if I take it with Chosen of Raphael. Something like Metatron?

Also, not a question, but this jump looks awesome. So much stuff I want.
>>
>>47214993
Let's not start minmaxing now.
>>
>>47214991
It's in the WIP folder. The jump maker declared it done, but in need of fluff so it's languished in there since forever. Which is funny, because its more fleshed out than some of the complete but need images jumps.
>>
>>47215007
Heh heh heh...
>>
>>47214971
What prestige class makes Sorcerer / Wizard viable?
>>
>>47215013
That explains it.
The one place I didn't look.
>>
>>47214993
Why is Wiz better than sorc?
>>
>>47215029
Versatility.
>>
Hey I took resilience in blame but I can't find any benchmarks or suggestions whatsoever for how much each alternate form increases your durability. Anyone have any ideas for something balanced?
>>
>>47214993
D&D Jump != D&D character. Take as many classes as you want, then use your enhanced learning perks learn all their tricks in well under ten years.
>>
>>47215007
Denied, urge to mention the Overlord perk that would allow you to bypass the limit of spells known by a Sorc intensified.
>>
>>47215007
Ordinarily I'd agree, but we're in autosage.

>>47215029
That's not really what I said, but >>47215039 nailed it. Sorcs can only learn new spells when they level, Wizards can learn new spells whenever they find them or research them. The few extra spells per level they get don't make up for that lack of versatility, particularly when you factor in metamagics ability to give Wizards limited spontaneous casting.
>>
>>47215051
Reminder that Sorcerers run off of Charisma.

Reminder that the chain is clogged with charisma perks.
>>
>>47214858

>You mean because of Araya? Well, through a combination of opening one Eliatrope portal inside or right on top of his apartment (depending on whether he was inside it at the time) and continuously dropping nuclear thermal detonators into the other-and busting through the front door to screw up his taijitu with Darkhallow-enhanced necromancy when things escalated.

Yeah. I kind of remembered that you seemed to imply that Shiki was still too scary to deal with directly, but she kind of technically lost to Araya. The only reason she even got a rematch that she technically also lost was because Araya screwed up, and the only reason he lost was his power backfiring.

You also took a drawback that caused Nyarlathotep to interfere, and it seemed like it might potentially fix Araya's mistakes. Mostly since it is trying to kill you, and Araya's plan succeeding would probably do that.

Meanwhile it seems like your conflict with Shiki would probably have provided a distraction from dealing with the Araya and Nyarlathoteph problems, which seems like it would have made Araya's plan even more likely to work.

Actually all things considered if your still including every Shiki in your Void conflict you might want to consider just burning down the hospital Shiki is in before she wakes, exorcising everything their, and then scattering the ashes.

Araya needs her body for his ritual to work. So getting rid of that would delay things.

Although now I'm wondering if nuking Araya's apartment would work or not. Mostly do to how weird that place is.
>>
>>47215039
This. Spontaneous casting means you have to set your load each level; prepared casting means you change out your load each day. That's why optimized wizards are referred to as "Batman" - with prep time you can do anything.
>>
>>47215050
>D&D Jump != D&D character.
I agree completely.

>Take as many classes as you want, then use your enhanced learning perks learn all their tricks in well under ten years.
That's a bit stickier. I think there's a practical ceiling on how much you can learn, ie level, in a decade.
>>
>>47215029
Pure casting power? Nothing, they're actually worse.
But, spellbook prep casters can record infinite spells, and R&D new ones. Given training, and a small amount of extra prep time, they can even rearrange spell slots to suit their current situation.
>>
>>47215058
What about the Overlord perk that would bypass the limit on the number of spells know able?

Dark Wisdom
>>
>>47215091
Just read it, and that is a good way for a spontaneous caster to get around half of the Wizards advantage. However, I don't think it'd let you research new spells. If you wanted to make up something completely new, you'd be assed out.

Of course, that doesn't take into consideration that you could just research it with a non Vancian system. You aren't restricted to D&D magic, obviously. But we're talking about D&D magic here, so I want to try to stay with that.

Dark Wisdom is a neat perk, though. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.
>>
>>47215081
Yes, there is. Perks literally exist to break that practical limit.
>>
>>47215081
>That's a bit stickier. I think there's a practical ceiling on how much you can learn, ie level, in a decade.

Eh, maybe... But if you took Enhanced Mastery, you're learning at 720 times the normal speed, without cap...
>>
>>47215122
I don't see many situations where I would need more than all of the spells from each level of the D&D Wiz/Sorc list.

What kind of spells could be made with a Wiz's research?
>>
>>47215133
>Enhanced Mastery
Where's that from again? If it does bump your learning 720x, and you coupled it with Softcap and Experience Like A River then that /would/ make hitting epic levels easier.

>>47215131
I can't tell if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me.
>>
>>47215156
Tangent Skill Development also makes soft caps a lot less soft.
>>
>>47215159
Not that anon, but it's from take a drink Worm. In exchange, where is Experience Like A River from?
>>
>>47215156
>What kind of spells could be made with a Wiz's research?
Anything, that's the beauty of it. A D&D Wizard can research a spell to do anything, if he or she has the time and resources, and whether it works or not is purely a matter of DM ruling.
>>
>>47215159
Take a drink. It's from Worm.
>>
>>47215165
No wait. . . I mean a lot MORE soft.
>>
File: antismileral.jpg (13KB, 236x200px) Image search: [Google]
antismileral.jpg
13KB, 236x200px
>>47215067
It's more about compatibility than powerlevel. By and large Shiki's a close range fighter; while we have no Mystic Eyes of Go Fuck Yourself we do have more than a century's experience at wielding portals, Negima-native magic, Marvel teleportation and mastering the Darkhallow's full potential. So we have a lot of ranged options at this stage.

Nyarlathotep is definitely going to make the whole thing much more complicated in practice, don't get us wrong. Ironically much like Araya based on the stories it prefers to take a more subtle hand than just kicking down the door and turning into a city-devouring monster.

Not underestimating the Shiki/Araya/Nyarl problems here, but mobility is our biggest advantage in maintaining the upper hand at this stage. It's a long, long while before Shiki can cut through space and time.

We're also not sure about how well nuking would work. In theory magecraft shouldnt' be able to stand up to that sort of thing, only Noble Phantasms through conceptual primacy. However, Nvrnsqr was said to be able to tank Arc's full powered hits if he'd reached his final form so-personal intervention may be needed at some stage, and it's a really good thing we have a replenishing supply of the detonators.

>>47214915
Hey, we're perfectly happy with our Pyrokinesis power thank you very much. We invested all our training in that and also Esper science instead.

>>47214889
Well, it operates on the principle of calculating and manipulating the 11th dimension. So theoretically with a LOT of practice and self-study, given the FIVE_Over project and Rensa (who can use an AIM receptor to copy Accelerator and even Imagine Breaker to an extent) if you have Hard Science and some other superscience/biotech/cloning perks, you could build technology capable of manipulating the 11th dimension by reverse engineering your own ability.
>>
>>47215169
>where is Experience Like A River from
Forgotten Realms. Lots of people dump their CP into a race, but there are some pretty good perks on that list. Nothing earth shattering, though the Experience one is great, look it over.

There's also an item that shows you how to get into any prestige class. That's another good grab.
>>
>>47215159
>Softcap
Where is Softcap from? That sounds like a perk I need.
>>
>>47215029
Sorcerers are poor man's Wizard. You can cast more often but you're slower in learning spells, less spells known. On other hand you know your spells and don't have to prepare them individually. However Wizards know more spells, get spells faster, and can cast as often as Sorcerers eventually.
>>
>>47215201
Elona, similar perk named Folded One Thousand Times, can be found in Obsidian Tower.
>>
>>47215201
Elona, I think. Obsidian also has Folded 1k Times, which does largely the same thing if you want to either double down or don't have the points in Elona.
>>
>>47215022

Not sure if it makes it viable or not, but Ultimate Magus let's you use spells from one spell list as metamagic slots for the other, and provides a caster level bonus in addition to the normal caster levels.
>>
>>47215210
>>47215218
Wow, since Softcap says including your ability to cast spells would it be too much of a wank to say that it also affects supernatural powers?
>>
>>47215210
>>47215218
>600 cp
Wow, that's a Japanese steal.
I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.
>>
>>47215254
Most people use or wank, take your pick here Softcap for that purpose.
>>
>>47215275
Never apologize for a pun. That was a good one, anon.
>>
>>47215254
Only if they can grow normally, I believe? It wouldn't allow you to increase static stuff.
>>
>>47215254
It changes the cap on all abilities that can be trained. If something can't be improved by training in the first place it likely does nothing, if it can be improved through training it gets a soft cap.
>>
>>47215278
In that case I think I need to take The Weight of the Years from master of magic, stack the double your time drawback in 40K, and spend a few thousand years training in my sleep (for all intents and purposes).
>>
Speaking of things that accrue power over time, where's the best Kitsune to be found? I know Inukami is the cheapest, but where's the most authentic wisdom trickster gets tails and power with age fluffy tail to be found?
>>
>>47215322
I would suggest literally any other setting with a drawback that extends your stay.
>>
>>47215322
My big power wank power increase was during CIV. Twelve thousand years of leading my civilization and training.
>>
>>47215333
Okami allows you to be an actual mythological Kitsune.
>>
>>47215344
Are we the reason why jump makers hesitate to cal any limits on powers as soft caps?
>>
>>47215374
Possibly. But I'm having fun, and I keep the particularities to myself so as to neither seem as though I'm pushing my agenda on others nor hampering their fun in turn.
>>
File: AS60kaitinbmaialeiasmgiai32.jpg (432KB, 867x1300px) Image search: [Google]
AS60kaitinbmaialeiasmgiai32.jpg
432KB, 867x1300px
>>47215397
>>
>>47215191

>It's more about compatibility than power level

It mostly seemed kind of confusing that she's a problem, but the guy who beat her wasn't.

>Nyarlathotep is definitely going to make the whole thing much more complicated in practice, don't get us wrong. Ironically much like Araya based on the stories it prefers to take a more subtle hand than just kicking down the door and turning into a city-devouring monster.

This is actually why I think it might interfere with the ritual to help them.

Well that and Araya's plan of "Maybe if I kill everyone I can find out if death has meaning or not" seems like something it would find hilarious.

>Not underestimating the Shiki/Araya/Nyarl problems here, but mobility is our biggest advantage in maintaining the upper hand at this stage.

Honestly the problem is less those three, and more that you have a really short time limit to deal with most of them.

Well unless some kind of deus ex machina occurs.

>It's a long, long while before Shiki can cut through space and time.

Does destroying a section of literally limitless space do to space-time being warped into a mobius loop could as cutting through space and time? Because if so she's does that to get out of the trap Araya put her in.

>We're also not sure about how well nuking would work. In theory magecraft shouldnt' be able to stand up to that sort of thing, only Noble Phantasms through conceptual primacy. However, Nvrnsqr was said to be able to tank Arc's full powered hits if he'd reached his final form so-personal intervention may be needed at some stage, and it's a really good thing we have a replenishing supply of the detonators.

I was mostly thinking about how Araya has a lot of 'this stuff stops doing stuff now' and other space manipulation nonsense, and how at least some of it was built into his apartment complex.
>>
Wait, with Softcap, Psyker, and a power that allows for strengthening my soul. Could I make my soul so powerful that just by believing something I could make it reality through the warp? I mean ork Waargs can alter the laws of physics like this to make their ships do something other than explode.
>>
>>47215191
Nyarlethotep. . . you mean from the Lovecraft jump?
>>
>>47215133
>>47215169
>>47215159
>>47215179
>Enhanced Mastery
>D&D classes
You know, I don't know why but I never thought of this pairing before. It seems obvious, but how insane is that? I mean, how would that even work. Would it increase your XP gains by 720x? Would it reduce the XP / level needed by a 720x?

Holy shit, that more or less allows you to be a defacto gestalt of every class out there. Unless I'm reading this wrong?
>>
>>47215492
Yup, it's utterly insane. Really, anything combined with Enhanced Mastery get hilariously insane very quickly. D&D classes are just a good example.
>>
>>47215492
If you take Worm before Forgotten Realms, there is no reason you couldn't do just that. I went Bard / Erudite / Archivist / Sublime Chord and never looked back.
>>
So I'm reading the Halo gauntlet.

>>Benefactor of Science: Why should the covenant get all the good toys? With this perk
you'll instantly receive the schematics of the most powerful weapons, vehicles, and equipment
from a single world you've previously visited. Picking the correct jump is crucial if you want
the schematics to be of any good, something along the lines of a teleporter or a giant mech
should be more than sufficient.

And nowhere does it say that has to be stuff you have had....
Is it just me or is that ludicrously broken? People don't use it like that do they?
>>
>>47215541
Breaking news: the Halo gauntlet is SHIT.
SHIIIIITTTTT

More at eleven.
>>
>>47215541
Welcome to why we implemented quality control.
>>
>>47215559
that was what I thought, okay just want to make sure.
>>
>>47215541
40K, hello entire dark age, eldar, old ones, necron, tau, ect tech line up
>>
>>47215013
>>47215026
If people are happy with it as is, I'm okay with it going into the drive proper. If not, I'd love to set aside some time and flesh it out a bit if people are willing to help give me ideas (I stone-walled pretty hard last time I tried).

>Attached simply has a few spellchecks and a word replacements, plus add notes on the staff to make it clearer.
>>
File: AntiSpiral231232.jpg (54KB, 600x836px) Image search: [Google]
AntiSpiral231232.jpg
54KB, 600x836px
>>47215421
>she's a problem, but the guy who beat her wasn't

Basically she's crazy powerful but needs to actually shank someone to do her mojo, while the guy who beat her can toss people around with mobile Bounded Fields.

>find hilarious
>short time limit

Don't get us wrong, we expect we had to improv...basically everything on first contact with our nemeses. At this point our best chance is to use mobility, knowledge of the setting and access to multiple magic systems to throw a wrench in their plans faster than they can maneuver around us.

As for deus ex machinas-we do have the Barrel Replica from the jump before, but it seems like the kind of thing that should only be whipped out when every other option's been exhausted.

>destroying a literally limitless space

That depends on whether she actually cut through an infinite amount of space-or if she just cut the magic maintaining said space; nasuverse magic is almost always maintained as some sort of magical energy field, and a Bounded Field is fundamentally a solidified magical energy field.

Heck in the last ep where Shiki's taking notice of that bomber she doesn't chop through space and time to go find him-she just walks. And when he does his future sight thing the OVA shows his ability extending a magical energy field towards her to represent his ability-which she stabs when she "kills the future" and causes a backlash effect that removes his power permanently.

This seems to indicate her ability works better with something quasi-tangible to cut rather than space and time in its' natural state.

(cont'd)
>>
>>47215541
Broken as fuck.
>>
>>47215576
I was actually thinking of the Doctor Who jump...
>>47215590
I agree completely
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 874x784px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 874x784px
>>47215344
>mfw I just bummed around for twelve thousand years while building up my thousand ship space navy.
>>
>>47215593
Yea that would be even worse.
>>
File: antiwobble.gif (414KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
antiwobble.gif
414KB, 520x520px
>>47215421
>space manipulation nonsense

This is very true-hence why if he's in it the detonators might be less effective if he can manually shunt them aside. However,

1. Araya also claimed Touko's projected familiar could take him down, implying his space manipulation has limits. Granted, he might've been trying to goad her into letting her guard down but he seems to be fairly straightforward about his goals and limits when chatting with Touko.

2. In theory magecraft alone isn't able to outright break the laws of physics, just bend them into convoluted knots. Given he's neither a Servant nor a Dead Apostle, theoretically there's a limit to how much punishment Araya's magic can take.

>>47215490
Ravenloft, actually.

But for the purposes of the ASA chain, it's always been the same dick entity tormenting him throughout the ages.
>>
>>47215587
Am I reading this chain of posts wrong or do you have Nyarlethotep as a companion?
>>
>>47215333
Early jump? Vulpix with Evolution in PMD.
Ninetales is a fully sapient, immortal creature with the ability to illusion the fuck out of people.
Brock tried to waifu one because she used illusion to project herself as a woman, speech and everything. He reminded her of her loooong dead original trainer.
The immunity to fire is also nice.

But that's just the beginning, Okami, like >>47215362 is another good step. The road to maximum fluffy never ends.
>>
>>47215630
More like he has Nyarlathotep as a stalker ex-girlfriend.
>>
>>47215492
Yeah, basically. I went for that, and took levels in half the Tier 1 through 3 classes. I also took the Expert Capstone, because fucking hell, why wouldn't you?
>>
>>47215584
Can I load Wish in the Arcane Stave?
>>
>>47215606
and pretty much unobtainable in jump so it would be about the only way to get it. Well I did manage to steal the Dalek Eye of Harmony and use it as a power source for my LoT but that took all lot of sneakiness, coincidence in my favor and EX collector.
>>
>>47215675
Nothing stopping you. I do wonder if I should buff the Amulet though, it seems a little underwhelming compared to the others.
>>
>>47215630
Don't stick your tentacle in crazy, anon.
>>
>>47215697
Would you ever consider doing an Underdark jump?
>>
>>47215731
Most of what I know of the Underdark comes from NWN: HotU and the first Drizzt book, I don't really no enough to hash one out to be honest.
>>
File: Antispiralnope.png (130KB, 392x279px) Image search: [Google]
Antispiralnope.png
130KB, 392x279px
>>47215630
No, it's more like a fanwank that-

>>47215650
>>47215708
NO.

Ahem, it's more like-for lack of a better analogy, an evil entity that can occasionally breaking into our journey (coincidentially, whenever there's a Nyarlathotep-related drawback in a jump) to generally ruin our day because it found the concept of jumpchain hilarious.
>>
>>4721558
This is so much better than FR it's not even funny. Just had a few questions.

First off, if you buy multiple magic paths, do they slow your learning rate? E.g., if I pick up divine magic and wizard magic, am I a gestalt Wizard/Cleric, or a Mystic Theurge? Also, if I pick Ki, do I need to pick up the Wisdom perk to maximize my use of it?

Also, just to be clear - if I take Sequel 4 times do I spend 50 years in the Jump, or just 10 total? If I take Starting Player Character do I reset each time or do I stay at full strength from my last adventure?

Finally, what would you put my odds at if I took Starting Player Character and tried to go through all five one by one?
>>
>>47215584
Well, it looks pretty good to me. What kind of familiars would you be able to get with Arcane Pact through? Pseudodragon and such, or bigger stuff?
>>
>>47215587

>Don't get us wrong, we expect we had to improv...basically everything on first contact with our nemeses. At this point our best chance is to use mobility, knowledge of the setting and access to multiple magic systems to throw a wrench in their plans faster than they can maneuver around us.

Oh also this reminded me of something.

Remember that Araya can give people super powers, and there's also that Unified Language guy.

Also this reminded me of a really bad possibility.

If Araya and Nyarlathoteph team up there might be a chance of the later using the former to manifest more Outer God aspects.

>As for deus ex machinas-we do have the Barrel Replica from the jump before, but it seems like the kind of thing that should only be whipped out when every other option's been exhausted.

Considering that the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception failed to work on Araya, would that thing even work?

>That depends on whether she actually cut through an infinite amount of space-or if she just cut the magic maintaining said space; nasuverse magic is almost always maintained as some sort of magical energy field, and a Bounded Field is fundamentally a solidified magical energy field.

As for as I remember the explaination was 'She's in a mobius loop that makes space limitless and thus won't be able to escape no matter how far she moves'.

But yeah that's more fixing space time than damaging it.

>And when he does his future sight thing the OVA shows his ability extending a magical energy field towards her to represent his ability-which she stabs when she "kills the future" and causes a backlash effect that removes his power permanently.

This has me curious about something.

Does stuff like this lead to you having to hold back Path to Victory just in case she ends up able to repeat that nonsense when you fight her in future jumps?
>>
>>47215697
That amulet is pretty amazing if out to the right use. Access to EVERY single Domain's bonus spells? That can be awe-inspiring.
>>
>>47215752
Riiiiiiight.
It's just coincidence that that's exactly how my friends with stalker EXs explain it to strangers.
>>
>>47215756
Meant to link to >>47215584
>>
>>47215752
Nyaruko
>>
>>47215756
I tend to follow the logic that the universe works like the various books and stories in the setting rather than running on game mechanics, so buying multiple magic sets would slow you down because your dividing your time between them. I'll have a look at adding a note for mystic theurge at least. You will be better at Ki with the wisdom perk, how much by would depend on how 'wise' you already are.

50 years, your adventures will carry over.

You'll have about the same odds as a PC from the games, but with a generally better starting point. You should be okay as long as your careful and don't start in 3 or 5.
>>
>>47215819
That sounds worse than a Happy Tree Friends jump.
>>
>>47215615

>This is very true-hence why if he's in it the detonators might be less effective if he can manually shunt them aside. However,

I still think it would be easier to just kill Shiki and make her unuseable. Araya does need her for his plan to work after all.

>1. Araya also claimed Touko's projected familiar could take him down, implying his space manipulation has limits. Granted, he might've been trying to goad her into letting her guard down but he seems to be fairly straightforward about his goals and limits when chatting with Touko.

Araya also claimed that he would come back later. Plus Touko is one of the more nonsensical magi when she's actually using her stuff.

>2. In theory magecraft alone isn't able to outright break the laws of physics, just bend them into convoluted knots. Given he's neither a Servant nor a Dead Apostle, theoretically there's a limit to how much punishment Araya's magic can take.

True, but he seems like he might be rather close to the later (a dead apostle). Mostly since the guy is a 300 year old mage that managed to transcend death to the point where like I mentioned earlier the MEoDP did not work on them.

Sure his magic probably has limits, but if you take everything about him completely seriously he's basically the most nonsensical character that isn't a magician, a Servant, some Dead Apostle Ancestors, or an ultimate one.
>>
>>47215752
>Ahem, it's more like-for lack of a better analogy, an evil entity that can occasionally breaking into our journey (coincidentially, whenever there's a Nyarlathotep-related drawback in a jump) to generally ruin our day because it found the concept of jumpchain hilarious.
Look, man, you got drunk at a party, hooked up with a chick and now she won't leave you alone. It happens, just fess up to it.
>>
>>47215757
Anything from improved familiar is fine, so is stuff along the lines of a fiendish/celestial animal companion or a medium elemental. It's a bit better version of improved familiar basically, I'll add some notes.
>>
File: antspiralhuman.jpg (12KB, 292x165px) Image search: [Google]
antspiralhuman.jpg
12KB, 292x165px
>>47215785
...your friends explain their relationship problems by using jumpchain as an analogy and the Lovecraft mythos as a metaphor for their ex?

>>47215764
>manifest more Outer God aspects

On the one hand, that drawback seems to involve only one old enemy breaking in.

On the other hand, Nyarly is technically ALL the Outer God aspects' consciousness.

That said-Araya's knack is awakening people's Origins so they turn into violent superpower addicts. So the threat is probably less manifest more Outer God aspects, and more corrupting peoples' Origins somehow to let Nyarlathotep posess and use them.

>the MEoDP failed

That's the thing-they work on different principles. The MEoDP's effectiveness scales with one's ability to perceive and stab the right dots; Shiki's human personalities are still only human which is why she had trouble seeing Araya's concept of death and shanking the right dots enough times for it to stick. Up until then she never had to deal with anything like him, and he isn't on the level of a Servant or Dead Apostle.

Meanwhile the Barrel Replica basically shoots a poison inimicable to the concept of life itself-which explicitly scales in attack power to the being's natural lifespan. So it has less versatility and eventual potential that the MEoDPs, but at the same time the MEoDPs are trickier to use at full potential.

>hold back Path to Victory

It depends, actually. You see-Path to Victory itself isn't technically a precognitive power; it's just an absurdly efficient computative ability that uses available information to create a nearly perfect model of future events. Thus, PtV itself has nothing for her to cut because it doesn't "project" magic to create a future.

(cont'd)
>>
>>47215945
For some reason all this Yandere cosmic horror talk has reminded me about Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan!.
>>
>>47215945
Remove the jump chain part.
Just evil beings inserting themselves into your world with the intent of fucking up your day because they enjoy it.
>>
>>47215971
Pi piru piru pi piru pi piru piiiiiiiiii!
>>
>>47215971
>"You must die, for in the future you will turn all women into immortal lolis, and such defies God's law!"
>>
>>47215888
>>47215839
Notes added.
>>
>>47215888
Can I get my Panther back? I loved that damn cat.
>>
>>47216014
Sure that fits with the general level of the perk just fine.
>>
>>47211857
Divine Constructs (God-made weapons) are artifacts created by Divine Spirits and the planet that surpass human limits, often Noble Phantasms. Such artifacts are unable to be replicated through Projection or the Reality Marble Unlimited Blade Works, unlike many other Noble Phantasms.
Since at Divinity A+(2/3 Divinity) you are more Divine Spirit than man I'd think with Item Construction EX you'd be able to make Condensed Conceptual Bullshit with the 'divine' property. (The only servant with that rank in Divinity is gilgamesh and even then it's reduced by his dislike of the gods) I think that even if A+ Divinity isn't enough for that, A+++ shiould be.
>>
File: Antispiralshocked.png (190KB, 393x453px) Image search: [Google]
Antispiralshocked.png
190KB, 393x453px
>>47215764
However, the Ocellos Dei combo we rigged it up to for enhancing it's capabilities does have SOME components which arguably project a tangible target. So it really depends on how close the Void is and how well she can perceive us in turn; at close range the full combo does become a liability, at a distance sufficiently rapid Observations can obfuscate her ability to interfere and a mid-range firefight sometimes some functions have to be selectively deactivated to prevent presenting her a valid target.

>>47215887
If Ravenloft is your idea of a party, it's a sign you should probably get better friends to go drinking with.

>>47215819
/NO/

>>47215849
Easier? Yes. One tends to make a lot of tactical mistakes when one is operating on rage and spite.

It would be a matter of lifetimes and reincarnation though, he doesn't ressurect for the rest of Shiki's span in the OVAs. It's also questionable whether he could or not; he's not Roa, he's just a monk who found a way of extending his life not reincarnate endlessly so he's never succeeded before; in theory he's just a human who's done some really messed up magic experiments to himself like Zouken; ultimately he runs on magic circuits like everyone else in KnK. Hence the Black Barrel and Soulfire-infused Kemmlerian necromancy held in reserve as a finishing move.

Don't get us wrong here-we're absolutely not underestimating Araya at all and there's a reason we want to engage him from as far away as possible-and aim for that damn arm with anything vaguely flammable and magical. And the MEoDP did work on him eventually; Shiki was just unusuaed to his exotic aspect of death so she needed multiple stabs and to refine her vision in order to finish him off properly.

We wouldn't have picked a fight with him if we didn't have access to abilities and resources capable of messing with an unnatural concept of life at this stage. or if magecraft had the same conceptual primacy as HSDW/actual Noble Phantasms.
>>
>>47215888
>>47216010
Nice. Now to figure out if I want an Axiomatic creature, an Elemental of some kind (probably Fire), or a Pseudo...

Wait a minute. There's d&d perk to get a Wyrmling Dragon as a familiar. Would that be an option for Arcane Pact?
>>
>>47216010
>>47216071
Also, do sapient familiars count as companions?
>>
>>47215995
>>47216004
Would /jc/ allow themselves to spend ten years being repeatedly bludgeoned to death to get a new waifu?
>>
>>47216041
If they're made by Divine Spirits, then you need to be a Divine Spirit to make them. That's Divinity EX, any rank lower won't work because you're just some form of demigod or partially divine being, not a Divine Spirit.
>>
>>47216084
Sure? I regularily take far worse drawbacks than a bit of physical trauma.
>>
>>47216084
Naw, I already have a waifu. She's also a harem, due to hiveminds, so I don't need to destroy my laifu.
>>
>>47216071
I'm going to say yes, seeing as how your going to grow in power faster than it anyway.

>>47216083
To stick with the general theme of companions in jumpchain I'll say, yes.
>>
>>47216084

No need - already married.

A one-woman man's what I wanna be, anon.
>>
>>47207452
What? Too many cooking perks you say? I don't think thats possible!

....At this point I think I can cook just about any form of matter, several forms of energy and possibly emotions. Hm...Maybe I have stacked to much....or maybe not enough...
>>
>>47216142
Forgot the name.

Also standard dragons only, no epics.
>>
>>47215843
Happy Tree Friends jump? That sounds like a great idea!
>>
>>47215945

>That said-Araya's knack is awakening people's Origins so they turn into violent superpower addicts. So the threat is probably less manifest more Outer God aspects, and more corrupting peoples' Origins somehow to let Nyarlathotep posess and use them.

Araya also apparently also able to do stuff like figure out humanity's origin. Which seems like he might be nonsensical enough to help Nyarlathotpeh awaken it's origin to get a power boost.

>That's the thing-they work on different principles. The MEoDP's effectiveness scales with one's ability to perceive and stab the right dots; Shiki's human personalities are still only human which is why she had trouble seeing Araya's concept of death and shanking the right dots enough times for it to stick. Up until then she never had to deal with anything like him, and he isn't on the level of a Servant or Dead Apostle.

I mean they literally didn't work.

Shiki eventually saw Araya's line during that same fight, stabbed it, and the guy was still around for at least several hours until his power backfired.

>>47216046

>Easier? Yes. One tends to make a lot of tactical mistakes when one is operating on rage and spite.

You can literally just kill her when she's in a coma.

>It would be a matter of lifetimes and reincarnation though, he doesn't ressurect for the rest of Shiki's span in the OVAs

True. I was mostly just pointing out that while Araya says Touko can win he also says it would only be temporary.

>And the MEoDP did work on him eventually; Shiki was just unusuaed to his exotic aspect of death so she needed multiple stabs and to refine her vision in order to finish him off properly

Like I said before this is wrong.

Shiki stabbed his lines before she was caught, and he stayed alive long enough for them to have a rematch.

When he died it was literally just because his stillness origin developed too far for him to continue doing stuff
>>
>>47216157
[menacing_whisper]NEVER ENOUGH[/menacing_whisper]
>>
File: 1236128097363.png (159KB, 309x327px) Image search: [Google]
1236128097363.png
159KB, 309x327px
>>47212441
Yeah. I freaking know. It's gonna be a shitshow and a half.

>>47212476
>But really, everything checks out.
Oh hey, sweet. I didn't fuck it up then. So because I bought Demonic Fusion and Demonic Infusion, do the two just like... physically mix their appearance like I want them to mix or something? In case you can't tell, I care little for the actual power the races give me and just wanna look good.
>>
>>47215006
>Speaking of, what does the pseudo-Demifiend thing even do, aside from giving tattoos and a horn?
Gives you demon powers as a human. super strength, thougness, some magic etc

>Can you take three 1000cp demon races with Demonic Union, to be a Herald/Guardian/Lord of Vermin for example?
"most expensive is full price, middle is discounted and cheapest is free" I think equal prices are both full for highest or both discounted for lowest.
Herald(1000)+Guardian(1000)+Fenrir(free)
or
Herald(1000)+Fenrir(300)+Gryphon(300)
>>
>>47216157
Can you cook concepts, though? Can you cook COOKING? Has your cooking been raw this entire time? Who the fuck do you think you are?
>>
File: blankstare.gif (823KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
blankstare.gif
823KB, 500x343px
>>47216183
Would it even get an Origin through that drawback, being from another setting and all? Don't think RavenloftAnon's around anymore to clarify.

They might not have worked by themselves, but they did weaken him to the point where his own Origin made him die.

True. But then we wouldn't have the satisfaction of taking away the only thing her true self-the Void-ever cared about by soul trapping Mikiya's soul and throwing it away in another jump. Look, lines were crossed. We got pissed and spiteful. Things escalated.

Temporary? Huh, was this in the LN? Don't remember that in the OVA.

As said earlier, the fact he DID die after sustaining multiple stabs, falling out of his own apartment and one final stab shows there's an upper limit of damage-metaphysical or otherwise-he can take before his own Origin kills him.

Combining something that outputs damage on the basis of a being's natural lifespan fueled by a substance that's the antithesis of the substance that makes up all known Nasuverse lifeforms with a form of magic designed to manipulate the natural cycle of life and death and a form of heavenly energy that can refine spells based primarily on intent while still providing a bit of raw power seems like a good way to accrete metaphysical and physical damage in him in order to overload his Origin.
>>
>>47216095
Point, but you dont gain the ability to make anything you couldn't before. It's essentially a Noble Phantasm, which you can already make, but with the added 'divine property, which is essentially preventing it from being copied and more prestigious. Also at A+ rank divinity you are closer to a Divine spirit than to mankind. At A+++ you're almost a full divine spirit yourself.
Divinity (神性, Shinsei?) is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster, Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods.
>>
Is there anything stopping you from taking both index jumps? One quiet and one later on when you are ready to take on Fiamma.
>>
>>47216311
That's supposed to be a change coming along, so I guess as long as you avoid taking the Spy origin twice you're good to go?

assuming Reploid ever comes back...
>>
>>47215584
Starting Plot: Storm of Zehir
Arcane Archetype
Human

Perks:
Charismatic (800)
Fighter (700) - Damned if I know what weapon to pick. Anything that works here?
Physical Training (500)
Martial Specialization - Ki (100)
Wisdom (-100)
Familiar
Intelligence (-200)
Arcane Pact - Outsider (guess who) (-400)
Arcane Magic - Prepared (-700)

Items:
Scroll Collection (-800)

Drawbacks:
A Dreadful Case of Protagonism
Curse of the MMO Character (-700)
Choo Choo Mother[redacted] (-500)
Damn Thieving Drow (-300)
Starting Character (0)

Take Sequel and go through everything but Hordes and Betrayer in order; take Hordes then Betrayer.

Basically, a gestalt-ish Monk/Warlock/Wizard with a Fighter's BAB. Heavy specialization in touch spells and the Arcane Glaive.
>>
>>47216329
What do you mean? Both the change and taking the spy origin twice?
>>
>>47216329
>spoilers

Fucking... Why is it all of these good, awesome people are going missing, and we have THIS ASSHOLE >>47215692 who refuses to.

Where's the fucking fairness in that baby back BS.
>>
>>47216346
Basically, right now the Raildex jumps operate on the idea of "whichever one you don't take now, you can take right before you take an end-jump." Reploid's supposed to be changing that.

And I'm having to double-check the Spy origin in both jumps to see if I'm fucking something up, but I swear when asked about it Rep mentioned that there was a snag with both of them that would be involved in the change.
>>
>>47216349
If it makes you feel better, Reploid's been seen on the IRC a bit more lately. Real life's just been devouring him and he's been pretty busy.
>>
>>47216349
We reap what we sow, anon.
>>
>>47215584
>New Friends
Who has two thumbs and a shiny new Half Celestial companion? This guy.
>>
>>47216305
I don't see any reason it prevents it from being copied from anything aside from Shirou's specific techniques not being applicable to them and that kid has plenty of flaws and limitations to his power that can explain that. I also think that there is still a significant difference between A+++ and EX (Though they're certainly closer then A and EX), enough that my answer remains no. If you want to make things made by the gods, you need to be a god, not just a part god.

Also going to sleep for now, so I'll reply in a few hours if you have more to say.
>>
>>47216336
Damn, make it through all that and you should fairly solidly plant the legend of the Great Rainbow, most colourful adventurer of all.
>>
>>47216414
"Taste the rainbow, Maugrim. Taste it."
>"Why does he always say that."
>"It is an ancient epithet from his homeland."
>>
>>47216254
I...I don't know...

Oh my god....Has my entire cooking career been a lie this entire time?

I...I think I need to go seclude myself in the mountains and start over from the beginning. I must go retrain myself.
>>
>>47216254
>>47216449
>shounen intensifies
>>
>>47216444
>"I've never even seen him use Prismatic Spray!"
>>
>>47216475
>"That's not what I've heard."
>>
File: Red Wyrmling.jpg (30KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Red Wyrmling.jpg
30KB, 564x564px
>>47216142
>>47216165
Awesome! Too bad it'll take up a companion slot, but hey, dragons are good.

Plot: 2, Shadows of Undrentide
Archtype: Arcane -Magic!
Race: Kobold [Free] Dragons are cool, yes.
>perks:
Charismatic [200] Charisma! Always nice to pick up.
Divine Magic - Prepared [600] Gotta get good with ALL the magic.
Familiar [Free] Hey there, little guy. You're awesome.
Arcane Pact - Advanced Familiar (Red Dragon Wyrmling) [200] Or, uh, not that little. Or a guy. ...Sorry? Don't burn my scales, please?
Intelligence [100] I iz smort.
Arcane Magic - Prepared [300] ALL the magic, I said. Mix up some Mystic Theurgy here.

>items:
Wallet [Free] Money.
Mages Gear [Free] A filled Spellbook? Nice.
Scroll Collection [100] EVERY common spell? Wow, excellent.

>drawbacks:
A Dreadful Case of Protaganism [+0] Okay.
Double Down, 5x [+0] Moar time!
Camera Issues [+100] Irritating, but that's it.
Choo Choo, Mother(CENSORED) [+200] Welp, here goes.
Damned Thieving Drow [+200] ...I'm going to punch someone. With a spell that summons a fist.

>bonus scenarios:
Shadows of Undrentide: This is a Jecking!
+summon Undrentide

So, my purpose is plain to see. I must resolve the plot, steal my new city, and get back my stuff. And raise a Dragon.

I'm not sure how my Warehouse portal was stolen, but I'm gonna get it back before the Drow mess with something they shouldn't and blow the entire Underdark to Hell. Literally. There's explosive portal tech in there.
>>
>>47216492
>"You cad! What happens behind closed doors is no business of yours!"
>>
>>47216475
>"That's what she said."
>>
>>47216216
>Gives you demon powers as a human. super strength, thougness, some magic etc
Ah, okay. So just a better version of the standard perk. Fair enough.

>I think equal prices are both full for highest or both discounted for lowest.
Huh, I'd have assumed it would be 1000, 500, and Free.
>>
God, NWN'esq party banter with a jumper, let a lone a group of jumpers, would be horrimusing.
>>
>>47216283

>Would it even get an Origin through that drawback, being from another setting and all? Don't think RavenloftAnon's around anymore to clarify.

I have no clue. I was mostly thinking worse case scenerios.

>True. But then we wouldn't have the satisfaction of taking away the only thing her true self-the Void-ever cared about by soul trapping Mikiya's soul and throwing it away in another jump. Look, lines were crossed. We got pissed and spiteful. Things escalated.

Ah that reminds me of something else.

You do know you might have to spend your entire Fate jump keeping Gaia from trying to get rid of Mikiya's soul right?

Oh also your probably going to want to see if you can repeat it if Shiki exists in Fate as well. Then again if she does you can just do that their

>Temporary? Huh, was this in the LN? Don't remember that in the OVA

The only translation I can kind is kind of bad, but I also remember another version. Anyway both were basically

Araya saying they would return to try again, Touko implying that it would actually be Araya and that he'd try even if magic was dead, and possibly Touko implying they would be their to stop them(not sure about that last part).

>As said earlier, the fact he DID die after sustaining multiple stabs, falling out of his own apartment and one final stab shows there's an upper limit of damage-metaphysical or otherwise-he can take before his own Origin kills him.

Araya also says that if your origin develops too far you return to the Spiral of Origin.

Although my points less that he's invincible, and more that this guy is really damn hard to kill even with stuff made to do that.
>>
>>47216553
Yup.
>>
File: antispiralcooking.jpg (138KB, 900x665px) Image search: [Google]
antispiralcooking.jpg
138KB, 900x665px
>>47216010
Hmm.

Drawbacks: Camera Issues, Double Down (1100)

Rolled Neverwinter Nights 1

Officially Human, Divine, Age 17

Communion (Free)
Wisdom (1000)
Chanelling (800)
Divine Magic: Spontaneous (500)
Priestly Garb (Free)
Ankh of Ressurection (400)
Amulet of the Gods Favored (200)
Scroll Collection (0)

Bonus Scenario: 2

Well. No changes so far. And still jumping totally, completely blind under than doing that one siege.

Does anyone have any good ideas for a divine patron? We never quite figured out who was going to be our partner, or if we were just going to draw power from the concept of Stasis, Order or Taxation, by channeling ourself through some sort of convoluted metaphysical closed loop.

>>47216449
Psssst.

Discworld

>>47216216
>>47211869
If you're still around-how does taking both Herald and Dormant Power-buffed Chosen of Raphael alongside multiple Demonic Union-based Divine "demon" forms work?

Did YHVH just...put a bunch of angels in a blender one day, and pour the angel juice into a vaguely man-shaped mould which we became?
>>
>>47216414
>>47216444
>>47216475
Welp, fuck it, I've just found my new Chain idea. Best part is, since I'm taking the "lose all your items and perks" drawbacks anyway, I might as well use it as a Chain starter.
>>
File: Smt1heroarmors.jpg (334KB, 1297x880px) Image search: [Google]
Smt1heroarmors.jpg
334KB, 1297x880px
>>47212708
They have two 100 CP Perks, since I had to shuffle down their entire Perk line and didn't want to scrap anything in order to make space for their current Capstone, so I chose not to give them an Item to balance it out.

>>47212984
You'd be the most messianic messiah to ever messiah. But seriously, you're a Herald that somehow became human/was fused with one, then as a human you were remade into an angel as Chosen of Raphael+Dormant Power says.

>>47213999
>>The other two awesome posts
Thank you. So much.

>>47214027
Up for interpretation. As a part of YHVH, he might be unable to stay in this world now that He can never return. Or maybe he just returned to the Abyss in order to go work on freeing other worlds. Your call.

>>47215006
You're fusing with a human.

You start out weaker than normal, but you basically have a hilariously huge power ceiling and growth rate. Start out throwing humans, fight stronger and stronger demons for a month, now you can throw tanks.

Yes. One is full price, one is discounted, and one is free. Note that if you do so, you'll immediately be on everyone's "co-opt or murder" list. Unless you have literally every charisma and diplomancy perk in the chain, you will have to deal with token recruitment attempts followed by legions of angels/demon softening you up for the generals to take you down.

Pic related. Base version is like Metatron, with the design changes noted in the perk itself.
>>
>>47216570
>If you're still around-how does taking both Herald and Dormant Power-buffed Chosen of Raphael alongside multiple Demonic Union-based Divine "demon" forms work?
Same as most evil soul-Angel spirit perks work. But if you wonder about the looks, Demon union is power, but Raph makes you an angel body.

>Did YHVH just...put a bunch of angels in a blender one day, and pour the angel juice into a vaguely man-shaped mould which we became?
Wouldn't put it past him, but is more like making a holy mecha, filling it with the holy equivalent of LCL and then putting your soul in it.
>>
File: 1243394465666.png (179KB, 355x541px) Image search: [Google]
1243394465666.png
179KB, 355x541px
>>47216617
Any chance you could look at my question at >>47216209 before thread dies? I think that was my only concern, how Demonic Fusion and Demonic Infusion mix together, both perk-wise and Demon Race-wise.

Also is it possible to re-engineer the tree the Golden Apple is from.
>>
Hey, anyone heard from OAA? Last I heard he was working on a Protoss path SC jump.
>>
>>47216712
Ah, sorry.

Sounds about right. Note that whichever one is attached to Demonic Infusion will be weaker until you transform, at which point your aesthetics are gonna go to hell.

...maybe? If you have some form of biological and magical reverse-engineering, the world will be your oyster.
>>
>>47216745
He's gone anon.

There's no point wishing for him to return.
>>
>>47216770
I know, it's just I miss his jumps and we're in autosage so I figured I'd throw it out there.
>>
>>47216283
>>47216559

Oh also I almost forgot.

When I recommended the taking Mikiya away idea it was before i checked your pastebins. So I kind of wrongly assumed your plan to annoy Void didn't involve immediately going back to her multiverse for another decade.
>>
>>47216770
Then explain the asshole who's responded to the Terra Formars stuff in the past few threads.
>>
>>47216765
...oh. Hum.

...would it be possible to alter my appearance pre-transformation and post-transformation? Even if it means being made weaker, I'll consider that a good trade-off.
>>
>>47216811
A lurker trying to spark false hope.
>>
>>47216811
>implying any fan of Terra Formars is OA
Until we see the guy post, it's more than likely that he's gone.

inb4 "le IRC drove him off"
>>
>>47216811
It's possible he still posts and lurks here, he's just not going to wear a name or create content again.
>>
>>47216828
Don't see why not.

That's with regular medicine, mind you. If you got some of the Franken Fran stuff or that one Shard from Worm, you should be able to eventually put it all in a nice non-gruesome elf-elephant package without power reduction.
>>
>>47216859
Do you think Moot still uses 4chan to lurk and post after handing over ownership?
>>
>>47216873
I would be surprised if part of his position at Google doesn't involve him monitoring 4chan and related sites.
>>
File: 1272665073043.jpg (11KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1272665073043.jpg
11KB, 375x375px
>>47216869
Franken Fran stuff/Demonology splicing perks probably more. Even then my Shard was Mini/Eff. I regret absolutely nothing.

But yay. Look of a badass tattooed elf, power of both. I am pleased by my choices then. Thank you kindly for putting up with my annoyance.
>>
>>47216859
What the hell would've happened that resulted in that?
>>
>>47216407
Gods are able to mate with humans, bringing about demi-gods of various strength like Heracles and Cú Chulainn. It is possible for demi-gods to ascend to full godhood like Heracles. Heroic Spirits like Alexander the Great can obtain some Divinity through the addition of their legends to their power, even if they may not actually be true.

>AT HIGH LEVELS ONE IS TREATED AS A MIXED RACE OF A DIVINE SPIRIT

Gilgamesh (A+):
He was to be a keystone hammered into the earth by the heavens to delay the complete fracturing between themselves and humanity, but he rejected their ways and brought an end to their age.

He was an ultimate, transcendent being so divine as to be two-thirds god and one-third human, and no others in the world could match him

He was a being embodying the two life sets of life forms, with the blood of those who had ruled and the blood of those who would rule from thereon.

existing independently as a being neither fully divine or human. He acquired the characteristics of both
>ACQUIRED CHARACTERISTICS OF BOTH

due to being 2/3 God. He is at a level even exceeding Heracles, the son of Zeus who ascended to the Pantheon after death.

Heracles (A):
He burned his own body, still contaminated with poison at the time of his death, and he entrusted himself to Zeus' judgment. The gods approved of his great deeds in a conference, prepared a seat in Olympus after his death, and acknowledged him as a god.
>Acknowledged. Not Elevated, not slapped some more Divinity onto him. ACKNOWLEDGED. As in A-rank was close enough.
>>
>>47216953
Salt, shitty anons being shitty, drama, you know, the usual.
>>
>>47216953
People asking if they can import ghosts or shit at mosaics, I know people kept shitting on him because they wanted to be Kerrigan-level Xel'naga for dirt cheap, and knowing IRC's track record they probably shat on him a bunch too.

We treat our jumpmakers like shit, why would they stick around? Even the jumpmakers treat jumpmakers like shit and Red for being a so-called "admin" lets it all happen.
>>
>>47216969
Don't forget some Heroic Spirits like Scathatch just kinda became Divine Spirits for no reason after being unkillable and unbeatable for too long. Shit was weird back in the Age of the Gods, yo.

Erm...also, about Gilgamesh? Did you miss the 2/3rds god part? Also it's referring to Herc as he was summoned as a Servant, not the OG Herc who became a god.

As for Herc-again, I could swear the rank was meant to refer to how godly that particular Servant was based on their legend, and the normal rules for not being able to summon Divine Spirits still apply (to Fuyuki, anyway)
>>
>>47216992
Oh god here you go again.

While you're just, throwing shit all over the place, take into account that Stupid_Dog and WakfuAnon are also admins. How about ya paste some other fucking targets beyond your obsessive hate-idol?
>>
File: 1459945259180.png (566KB, 787x799px) Image search: [Google]
1459945259180.png
566KB, 787x799px
>Aunt Joy's stand is 「WAY TO FALL」
>>
>>47217025
>aunt joy
>aunt

Not sure if literal or not.

Not sure which would be more concerning.
>>
>>47216992
Sod off, you're taking shit and making it worse.

>>47217017
You're not helping ya cunt.
>>
>>47216969
I'm not sure Heracles is the best example, seeing as he was "acknowledged as a god" after he had died in the process of burning away his flesh. You could interpret that as him no longer being weighed down by mortality, freeing his divine ichor to take its true godly form.
>>
>>47217033
That's just how I refer to non-adoption tier companions.
Aunt Hooligan, Uncle Dante, you know, those guys. Role models.
At least Uncle Venom got 「DIAMOND DOGS」...
>>
>>47217085
Venom a shit.
Dante's pretty cool though, but that's like saying water's wet.
>>
>>47217025
Is it just me or does he look like a young David Hasselhoff?
>>
>>47217148
That's a lady anon.
>>
>>47217148
In that shot, though. Most of the time she looks more like David Bowie.
>>
>>47216617
It's a little unclear, but does Dormant Power still give you the power to fight 'world-shaking gods' after the jump? If not, how strong are you? Also, how exactly does Dormant Power interact with being a demon?
>>
>>47217169
The Hoff can be whatever he or she wants.

>>47217175
Throw some Freddie Mercury in there and she'll be unstoppable.
>>
>>47217017
>>47217034
I'm not hearing any claims to the contrary, if it was such a fake story why would someone not say something like with NanohaAnon?

Face it. They drove OA off and Red just lets this backstage drama happen. She's probably getting off on it because we'll rely on her more.
>>
>>47217103
He is shit. Poor bastard got a really rough deal.
One of the themes in my jump is tossing UNLIMITED WRENCH WORKS into Big Bad's plans until they give up and go home. It doesn't always work out that way, but if they're trying to catch that damn fox, they aren't blowing up the moon.
But in the end, my preference is that they learn why what they're doing is wrong. So Imma help him do that.
>>
Right, I'm off to bed in a few minutes. If you've got any other questions about NWN post 'em now or I won't see them till tomorrow.
>>
>>47217195
Anon, no one tells me that Jewish Feminist Communist Catholic Wahabi Banker Media Moguls aren't controlling the fate of world, but that doesn't mean people can't call me a tinfoil hat assclown for believing that.
>>
>>47217225
Half Celestial as a race option?
>>
>>47217195
Has it ever occurred to you that acting like a petulant lil' shit doesn't incentivise people to open a dialogue with you? What's the point of talking to some cunt who's just going to keep on bitching and whining no matter what anyone says?

Hell, you're probably "getting off on it" because you don't understand concepts like people not being on the internet all the time.
>>
>>47217195
You know, you had a point until that last sentence.

That last sentence, if you were hoping to make any sort of impact or have any meaning? Killed it.

Your hateboner literally killed the point you were trying to make, because now anybody who would've debated you or came in to say anything will read that and go "oh he's just stirring shit." If you aren't a shitposter, stop letting your emotions fuck with your arguing skills.

And if you are a shitposter, piss off.
>>
I'm just saying. You don't pass off a project onto a guy like Yakuzanon if you're intending on sticking around in a meaningful manner.
>>
>>47217242
I stuck with what was in the games. You'll have to make do with Aasimar, sorry.
>>
So question for SMTanon, if he's around: in all seriousness, how would everyone react if we went through the whole ultimate Law fusion ASA talked about? I'd imagine the forces of Law, as happy as they would be, would also be HIGHLY confused.
>>
>>47217286
Meh, s'okay. I'd rather an Audi, but I can get by with a VW.
>>
>>47217268
And you're not helping, no one knew how that guy would turn out.

Besides, he abandoned the jump anyway so someone could pick up Yakuza still.
>>
>>47217268
Can confirm >>47217304; at the time barely anyone knew who Yakuza was.
>>
>>47217011
Gilgamesh:
>AT HIGH LEVELS ONE IS TREATED AS A MIXED RACE OF A DIVINE SPIRIT
Heracles:
He was summoned as he was in life. As in he had the equivalent amount of divinity to a Servant's A-rank Divinity.
Divinity:
It can be granted by one's legend, not the other way around. Divine Spirits have EX rank divinity and CAN'T be summoned.
Divinity can be reduced by certain qualities and one's dislike of gods, but not by being summoned as a servant
(Yes, divinity can be reduced because of legend, but that falls under either the Servant's attributes granted by the legend or by the legend stating that the servant 'disliked' the gods.)
>>
>>47217185
...I'm gonna go with yes.

In other settings, the speed-potential offensive power-durability ratio isn't so skewed, so while you might be able to bob and weave so hard Aquaman can't just paste you, you'll need some way of actually hurting him. People like Superman are gonna be out of your league, period.

Jump-chan fiat, or you're a humankin.
>>
>>47217289
"...Gabriel, you remember that time we got super drunk on distilled soma and did that stuff in the Lord's workshop with the theomechanical construction equipment and the experimental demon fusion technology we requisitioned from that Stephen fellow's lab?"

"I thought we agreed that never happened, Raphael"

"Oh good. Because absolutely nothing has just come back to haunt us for the rest of our immortal lives"
>>
>>47217317
But does he have all characteristics of both? Clearly he doesn't have all the characteristics of a human (for example, mortality), so it's unlikely he has all the characteristics of a god, too.
>>
>>47217301
Alright, I'm off. See you anons tomorrow.
>>
>>47217362
Later, thanks for popping in.
>>
>>47217289
Well, they made you.

So, on one hand there's abject joy at the success, on the other hand there's probably gonna be confusion at how contrived your entire existence is.
>>
>>47217317
>TREATED AS
>not is
>treated AS

Dude, I think it's just talking about his Divinity ranking not him literally being a Divine Spirit because then otherwise the Angry Manjew wouldn't have chewed him up.

>as he was in life

1. Servants can be summoned from DIFFERENT POINTS of their life, see: Tamamo and Iskander

2. Technically he became a god in the myth after, you know, DYING after that incident with the centaur venom.
>>
>>47217398
>they made you
Who made who?
>>
>>47217426
Show me on the doll...
Thread posts: 567
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.