[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mechagirl Pit Fighter Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 271
Thread images: 20

File: Lesath.png (2MB, 1245x1759px) Image search: [Google]
Lesath.png
2MB, 1245x1759px
The continuing story of violence and desperation.

Twitter:https://twitter.com/QuestGuy1

Upgrade List, Robot Stats: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B32Wff8dg015NllFZVVxdmFVY00

Your last bout pocketed you 40 credits, 10 of which belong to you personally.

You also got a kitty out of the bargain.

There's a lot of upgrading to do with this dosh. Check the upgrade list and go shopping!
>>
>>47207146
YES! It's back!

Was wondering when it'd come back.

Will check the list now!
>>
>>47207146
Can't look at upgrades and stats without signing into Google.
Could you or someone else already logged in and viewing it make a pastebin or something?

Also fucking fantastic to be back.
>>
>>47207146
Yay!

Psst, Book, there's no files in that drive you posted...
>>
>>47207206
>>47207214
This. Don't feel like signing in.

Make a pastebin/list them here.
>>
You hold the piece of marble in your hand and in your short life you've never experienced a feeling like you do now.

You want to hit something but have nothing to hit. You think its called "rage".

"God damn it, are they trying to set off a mob war?" Mr. E yells dragging himself out of the wrecked limo. He shakes his fist at a group of onlookers. "What the hell are you looking at?"

SUPPRESS RAGE

OR EXPRESS RAGE?

>>47207240
>>47207227
>>47207214
Sorry about that, I'll get a pastebin.
>>
>>47207289
Suppress Rage, until we get back to the base.
>>
>>47207289
>SUPPRESS RAGE
>Now is not the time for rage. That comes later.

Save it for when we're fighting Diane's mechnapper.
>>
>>47207289
>EXPRESS RAGE
We have class that can crush damn near anything.
Time for a little healthy expression and a reminder that we are still a hilariously lethal kill-bot.
>>
>>47207289
>SUPPRESS RAGE
Until we acquire a target
>>
>>47207289
Express Rage, punch something,.
>>
>>47207289
>Suppress Rage
Now's not the time.
>>
>>47207146
cannot WAIT to take our kitty home and play with her!
also: didn't our first girlfriend get kidnapped by ninjas?
>>
>>47207304
Also good to be back dude. And happy to not have to catalog until ghoul quest time.

Also don't engage the enevitable /qst/ stuff. I like /qst/ but it does nothing to engage.
>>
>>47207359
ragefuck the fake marbling off her hackport?
>>
>>47207359
Heavily implied. Yes.

As for playing. Maybe wait until we mend relationships. We kinda did force her to bow after we promised to protect her.
>>
File: rollin' spooky.jpg (521KB, 780x3120px) Image search: [Google]
rollin' spooky.jpg
521KB, 780x3120px
>>47207146
hype
>>
http://pastebin.com/n29aiRnQ

Sorry it took so long, here are the hardware upgrades. Feel free to suggest any weapons/upgrades you don't find on the list. Mr E is very flexible in what he can build.
>>
>>47207398
>>47207393
It's a shame that I want both of these, but it's probably more accurate from a character perspective, and better in the long run if we opt for >>47207398
>>
File: Lesath Drive.png (213KB, 870x1404px) Image search: [Google]
Lesath Drive.png
213KB, 870x1404px
>>47207513
And here's Lesath's upgrades and stats.

http://pastebin.com/rjNyKDM6
>>
>>47207513
>Sight Beyond Sight
THUNDERCATS, HOOOOOOOO!
>>
>>47207513
I will withold my opinions for now. But corrective vision is a solid choice.
>>
File: Predator_Vol_1_1.jpg (290KB, 853x1328px) Image search: [Google]
Predator_Vol_1_1.jpg
290KB, 853x1328px
Oh man, I wanna buff Will and get the stealth generator!
Full Predator, baby!
>>
>>47207513
I'd like to request a prehensile tail.
if nothing else so we can coil it around our girlfriends and be kinky
>Tail Upgrade: The Blade
>An incredibly powerful vibroblade that uses the entire tail as a generator.

vibrations, you say?
Would we be able to turn those vibrations on during hacking to further uh...stimulate our partners?
>>
File: Fox Fire.png (91KB, 755x575px) Image search: [Google]
Fox Fire.png
91KB, 755x575px
>>47207560
And here are the stats and weapons of our latest kitten.

http://pastebin.com/QbHTADB9

Hacking her gave us a scant 2 points of EXPERIENCE to spend on skills. She was undefeated until now, and BTFO all of her opponents, so she never had to "work" at fighting until she met us.
>>
>>47207715
What is truly impressive is how we resoundly out willed someone vastly superior to us. Would be some consilation if we weren't feeling hollow about the win.
>>
File: Hammock Test.png (103KB, 1218x562px) Image search: [Google]
Hammock Test.png
103KB, 1218x562px
>>47207659
>would we
Oh yes.

>>47207560
Little ERROR here, we don't have one-two punch yet, but with one more point of experience we can acquire it.
>>
>>47207513
Are these built on each other? Can we save up for sight beyond sight are do we need to go through the first 3 upgrades?
Sorry if this has been explained before.

Anyway here's my opinions
>Corrective vision
Solid upgrade but probably not a good choice right now. We just annihilated the famous master of illusions, no one is going to attempt to trick us with their relatively shitty holograms immediately after that. Our upgrades would be better spent on something else.

>Steath carapace
>render us invisible to visual means
I don't think that will be too helpful. Without some padding or something we will still be pretty loud when we move around. We are pretty heavy.
Even then, there are any number of means sci-fi killer robots could posses to detect an invisible and silent foe. Heat vision or sensing disturbances in the air or something crazy but probably fairly common in this setting.

I do, however, think it would be worth it if it is required to get SHADOW BOXING and similar light-based abilities. SHADOW BOXING sounds ridiculously helpful in a close-quarters fight, which we are always going for. I'm a little worried a way to detect which fists are real could be developed but by then we should have more upgrades built on top of it to compensate. And we just got our illusion specialized robot friend, I'm sure we can get plenty more light-based upgrades from her.

To sum that up, I believe we should get the STEALTH CARAPACE, but end our stealth upgrades there. There will always be a way to counteract them. But from that we branch off into more light-based upgrades.

>Tail
Whatever we do I think we need to keep it flexible. We are already a powerhouse and we can enhance that with other upgrades in other areas. A flexible tail serves not only to bind enemies but to give some contrast to the rest of our bulky body, it makes us more balanced as a fighter.

Again I'm not an expert on this system, just starting a discussion on what to do with upgrades.
>>
>Suppress Rage

You fight it down like you fight everything down. Rage feels too much like a hack attack. It feels like you could lose yourself to it.

You hate losing, period. Even if its against an emotion.

You hold the marble hunk in your hands and remember how smooth Diana felt.

"...It can't be..." Fox Fire gasps as she stumbles to your side an reads the challenge to a duel. "No...Not Yurei. They'll banish you for this Yurei, what have you done?"

"Great. They want a war we'll give them a fucking war. The mob knows to protect their investments and damn if we aren't a good investment!" Mr. E rants to no one in particular.

"No." Mr. S grabs his shoulder and points him toward Fox Fire. "See? I know what this is. Plausible deniability."

"I-Is everyone alright?" Mr P asks without getting a reply.

"The one that attacked us, they'll deny her. Ban her. It's their best move in their situation." Mr S says.

"Oh, mother fuck me..." Mr E groans. "They'll actually going to try that? It's crystal fucking clear they're sending the bot after us!"

Fox Fire kneels and struggles with fresh tears. "No...Yurei...they'll kill you for this..."

"What they've actually done is not important." Mr S says. "What is important is what they appear to have done. We'll just have to be careful from now on."

Fox gave the walking dead bot a name. Yurei. She knows her.

She knows her.

"Please..." Fox says grabbing a hold of our hand. "Goddess Lesath please...have mercy on her. I don't know why she's done this thing to you and your friend but please...promise me you'll be merciful to her?"

FOX IS APPARENTLY HAVING A REALLY BAD DAY. BUT SHE KNOWS THE BOT THAT KIDNAPPED DIANA.

WHAT DO WE DO?
>>
>>47207826
No, we don't need to buy in any kind of order. We can skip to the big hardware if we want.
>>
>>47207993
She will get her beating. She threatened our Dads, kidnapped Diana and attacked us after a fair fight. And it'll likely be a rough beating that is not undesserved...

However, we won't kill her.
>>
>Vision
Nyeh, not so much as vision, but a better computer that would allow us to "predict" our opponent's moves and to react would be awesome
That Sight Beyond Sight looks apetizing but the cost is prohibitive

>Stealth Caparace
Only for dat shadow boxing, mang

>Thruster punch
Thruster punch
Thruster punch
Thruster punch

Don't know, those have amy vote

Also, heyo QG, how you doing?
>>
>>47207993
Tell her that we will take mercy on yurei by not crushing her heartsoul underfoot if she tells us how to make contact.
we're gonna have to punish her real bad for this, give her a taste for pain if ya know what I mean
>>
>>47208102
yurei that is
>>
>>47207993
>Remind her that we are a goddess of conquest, not forgiveness...
>But we'll try
>For her
>Hug kitten
>>
>>47207993
"I'll promise to talk to her before i initiate any combat. But i need to know everything and you have to tell it to me... Because i can't promise anything if we aren't the first ones to reach her"
>Put our forehead on hers as an affectionate gesture
>"Please?"
>>
Disregard >>47208113.
I read the thread wrong and assumed we were out for blood and the best we could do is not kill her. Didn't think this many people would be OK with hugs and promises. Seconding these >>47208126
>>47208133
>>
>>47208170
You eventually learn that 4chan is full of pacifist pansies at least when the chance for a harem is on the table.
I do hope we get some violent violence, tho
>>
>>47208126
>>47208133
These.
>>
>>47207993
>remember what we put FoxFire through with the mob boss
>remember we didn't like doing that
I vote we try to comfort Foxfire, assure her that we'll be merciful.
We have to fight this girl to save Diana, but we've already pushed our new girl friend into doing something that hurt her pride, I don't wanna hurt her anymore
>>47207817
>confirmation that vibro tail can increase pleasure stimulation in partners
I vote for this upgrade.
>>
File: lewd rating.png (14KB, 250x332px) Image search: [Google]
lewd rating.png
14KB, 250x332px
>>47207659
Also voting for prehensile and vibrating tail upgrades.
>>
>>47208202
I expect we will still get to be violent. Let out some frustration and anger. Smash her head into the ground/some puddles. But we do want to make Fox Fire happy. And we don't know the situatuon in full yet.

That and having a ninja to help us with wetwork seems pretty damn awesome.
>>
Oh, also let's not forget to dry those tears... With our tail, i suposse
>>
>>47208259
yes!
YESSSS!
>>47208449
>drying tears with tail
eh...maybe wipe her tears with one hand, hold her shoulder in the other
>>
>>47208078
>spoiler
I'm doing alright. Got blind sided after finals with some personal drama, but things seem to be leveling out.

>>47208126
>>47208133
>>47208170
>>47208223

You kneel down and hold her arms. "Fox...I promise I'll talk to her before I initiate any combat. But I'm a goddess of conquest, not forgiveness. You know that. I need to know everything about her and how to reach her, because I can't promise anything if we aren't the first ones to reach her."

You touch your forehead to hers tenderly. "Fox...I know I've asked a lot for you. I know I've...hurt you. But please. Help me."

Fox Fire stares down at her lap. "...I...I...I need you to promise you won't do to her...what you did to me. I was prideful, I deserved your domination...my haughty spirit deserved to be humbled but Yurei...she is nothing if not a humble servant to our people. A real samurai. She does not deserve it." Fox Fire presses her head to the ground. "Please goddess...tell me that you'll be more gentle with her than you were with me..."

"Oh great, someone want to tell the gynoids to stop kissing so we can get the hell out of here before the cops show?" Mr. E says.

"Let them talk. We might learn something, and the cops can't touch us, you know that. Not with The Big Man protecting us." Mr. S says.

"Yeah..." Mr. E says uneasily. "But they might take me in for things that don't link to all of this Mr. S. I sort of cheated at blackjack over at the EarthRise and I'm not sure if they caught me..."

"Then that's on you." Mr. S replies sternly. "As is the bail. Now shut up and listen."

WHAT DO WE SAY?
>>
>>47208641
>Promise to keep her as whole and untouched as we can
>Ask about her skills, how she fights, how she thinks
>>
>>47208641
"I promise to stop the moment she stands down"
>Put hand on cheek
"But you know exactly why i can't let this attack against my friend, against my parents, unnoticed. Can you?"
>Push her into our chest
"I need to know that you can do two thing for me. That you'll help me find her and convince her not to do something stupid... And that you'll be ready to accept what happens if she forces my hand. Can your goddess ask that of her kitten?"
>Pet her
>>
>>47208641
Point out how quickly we ended the fight with both her and Diana once we got a grip on the situation and knew what we were doing.
Fox is an experienced fighter, she knows how ugly things can get when the fight is close and both are putting everything they have into a vicious brawl desperately trying to win. She must understand that the only way we will have the luxury of being merciful is if we have an overwhelming advantage, and that that is possible for us, but only with her help.
>>
>>47208836
This is probably the closest to middle ground we will get.
>>
File: sweating man.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
sweating man.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
>>47208641
>noble warrior archétype
>possibly reserved
>probably very disciplined and principled

bondage plz
>>
>>47208641
>gently embrace foxfire
>assure her we won't dominate her sister like we did her
>ask her if she'll forgive us for the mob boss thing is we don't dominate her sister

I kinda like the idea of having Diana and Foxfire being Lesath's girls. maybe Lesath can develop a taste for classy ladies
>>
>>47208724
>>47208836
>>47208841

"I promise to stop the moment she stands down." You touch her fluffy cheek and stare into her eyes. "But you know I have to avenge Diana. I can't let what she did go. And you know as soon as she's defeated I can pull back. The sooner I subdue her, the quicker I can stop hurting her. Help be subdue her quickly."

You pull her close and pet her. You feel her chest swell with a sob. "...I don't know where she is. She would come to my temple, and we would talk. I never went to wherever she rested. We talked...and she wanted me to forgive her. As a goddess. Because she had killed for our people. Robots and humans alike. And I did and promised her that...I would always bless her and welcome her to my temple. That I would always be...her goddess."

She looks up at you. "What I'm going to tell you I tell you because I want you to help her, not hurt her. I promised her I would always be her friend..."

"Finally!" Mr E groans. "Some data we can use!"

"She uses a sword. Named raindrops. It's her most prized possession. It has a simple AI. It keeps her company when she's...gone long on assignments. If you can get it away from her she'll do anything to avoid having it broken. She's also very skilled in using it defensively. She lets enemies punch at her just to let them cut herself on her blade. But she has a blind spot. Her legs. She doesn't protect her legs very well."

FOX FIRE JUST GAVE US SOME VERY GOOD INFORMATION. WHAT DO WE SAY? DO WE ASK HER ANYTHING ABOUT HER PERONAL HISTORY WITH YUREI? DO WE ASK ABOUT YUREI AS A PERSON? OR NEXT SCENE?
>>
>>47209001
I think the best option to get someone like Yurei into our harem is to have her ask/beg to join.
Mr S says that she'll probably get disowned for this stunt, she'll have nowhere to go
>>
>>47209011
SHOULD WE MAKE THESE PROMISES?

So far we've managed to get her to spill secrets while dancing around actually promising her what she wants.
>>
>>47209023
>Praise her
>Absolve her of her sin and comfort her that she is doing so for the best of reasons
>Ask about Yurei's personality? Anything we could use against her in a fight? Would her devotion to kitten break her focus?
>>
>>47209052
No, no promises
>>47209023
"Tell me about her... What is she like?"
>>47209090
>Absolve her of her sin
Do this as a catholic priest, just to mess with her
>>
>>47209023
>ask her about it in person, say that she did good, and though we de require repentance, we are not unnecessarily cruel. Because of their connection and her testimony we will only inflict as much damage as it take to subdue her, plus a slight marking to show who she should worship..
>>
>>47209023
Just wrap this up with a "thank you" and a hug. Let's wait to ask anything personal until we are alone. Mr. E's will only continue his merciless slaughter of the moment.
>>
>>47209023
>It keeps her company when she's...gone long on assignments
is this lewd or has my mind been poisoned?
>>
>>47209023
Let us move to the next scene. I think we can ask Fox about Yurei in private in our room.
I'm unsure about making promises. I don't think we can fully keep them. The rage is still inside after all. We're still plenty pissed at Yurei for what she has done.

With that said. We should thank her for her help. And then skedadle out of here before the fuzz gets here. And let out some frustration with punching and arts.
>>
>>47209195
I think you have been poisoned. Its probably more samurai related rhetoric. Who knows though?
>>
File: NoReallyTellMe.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
NoReallyTellMe.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>47209195
>>
>>47209023
>thank her with a kiss on the forehead
NEXT SCENE
>>
>>47209195
>>47209195
Looking back I see how you could come to that conclusion, and I have no doubt that if we beat her someone is going to suggest exactly what you're thinking, but no. Fox Fire just said "gone on long assignments" to avoid saying "Off in the solar system somewhere stalking and killing targets for the Yakuza"

Assassination is very ninja, I know, but Yurei is essentially Ghost Dog...who happens to be a catgirl...ever read Usagi Yojimbo? Like Tomoe Ame.
>>
>>47209251
As I said when you first called her Tomor Ame...she is going to he called Fox or some approxination of the word. Kit, perhaps?
>>
>>47209195
We can't be the only lewd robot in the world. There has to be more like us. There has to be more fighting robots who have engineered additional uses for vibration-based weapons.

And speaking of upgrades we will have a pretty steady, helpful supply with her. Fox gives us upgrades with multiple prehensile tails and holographic distractions, Yueri gives us vibration upgrades. What more could a lewd pitfighter ask for?

Is her name some kind of pun?
>>
>>47209090
>>47209160
"I absolve you of your sins in the name of the tail, the fist, and the other fist."

Fox blinks.

"You're doing nothing wrong Fox. You're helping everyone here and your goddess is proud of you for it."

You scratch her behind her ear. Fox smiles and presses her cheek against your chest. "Thank you...goddess Lesath."

>>47209180
>>47209202
>wrap this up before the fuzz gets here.

"...Come on." You say lifting Fox off her knees and carrying her in your arms. "We got to get you home."

You look up and see a white and back police car lowering itself between the road-bridges, sirens whining as it descends.

"Don't run." Mr. S tells you. "Don't. They know who we are and what we do. They won't do a thing to us."

Mr P nods at you.

"Ah shit." Mr. E says. A little child pulls on her pants leg and points at your tail. "Is she one of those Jupiter explorers mister? Is that what the tails for, for spelunking?"

"The tails for spearing brats. Now buzz off."

Police. You don't like police because they don't like what you do. They want to put you in the "Quiet World" where there's no fighting and no duels.

RUN OR DON'T RUN?

IF WE STAY DO WE WANT TO TALK TO THE COPS OR LET OUR FATHERS HANDLE IT?
>>
>>47209379
>DON'T RUN
Let pops do the talking
>>
>>47209275
>Calling her kit

I want this to happen. Not just a fox but a fox puppy. It's going to drive her samurai honor crazy to be called a kit.
>>
>>47209379
Don't run and let the dads handle it.
Maybe focus on Fox for now, we don't know how well she will handle approaching cops. Make sure she doesn't do anything rash.
>>
>>47209379
Don't run. Let our dads take care of this.

>>47209411
That and then we have the adventures of Kit and Kitten.
>>
>>47209423
This anon raises a good point. Keep an eye on our friend.
>>
>>47209379
>Ask kitten to distract us from authority figures who actually matter
>>
>>47209379
Don't run, let them handle the situation.
If spoken to then break out into sacharine cutesy robot maid mode
>>
>>47209506
can we be cutesy yet threatening?
Like, if someone asks about our claws and tail, just look them in the eyes and say "they're so I can take out the trash that much easier!"
>>
>>47209506
>>47209567
Put on a show of force.
With Fox's help.
>>
>>47209567
I was thinking more like "Infuriating airhead" than "That maid from Tsukihime"
>>
>>47209379
>let dads take care of it
>>
Hey Booker, you said combat bots were illegal... What about sexbots? Because i have a few ideas to mess with the poleeze then
>>
>>47209282
>Is her name a pun
I wonder if my subconscious is starting to write this quest for me.

Yurei is just a Japanese ghost.

>Check on kitten, make sure she doesn't do something rash.

You feel her one good arm start to heat up. "Woah. Kitten, chill."

"They are the police. They're the enemies of both our people, aren't they?" She replies gravely.

"Trust your goddess. They aren't going to take us in but we aren't going to fight them either."

You feel her arm start to cool down. "...Do I have to bow before them?"

"No." You whisper in her ear before kissing her tenderly on the forehead. "No no no. Never again."

>Let the dads do the talking.

The patrol cars float to the ground and land with a hiss of force-jacketed air. You can see logo of the Nexus police force on the door-the white rabbit against a golden moon. It's some old Chinese story about a rabbit living in the moon. The cops adopted the symbol to stand for vigilance and community.

The doors open, and several officers in armor get out and being to herd the crowd away from you and your crew. They look at you with a mixture of horror and disgust. When they look at your fathers Mr P cringes, Mr S returns their steely gaze, and Mr E rolls his eyes and turns his shoulder to them.

A robotic police officer designed of course, after a rabbit with long ears and a smooth white body walks toward you just to be cut off by Mr S. "You know who we are. You know who we work for. You know what we do. This was a simple transport accident. Drone error."

The rabbit-girl scrunches her gently glowing pink eyes at him. "So confident you're getting out of this, aren't you robot abuser? You think you can have your slave flash her weaponry like that in broad day-hour light and just walk away?"

"Yes. Yes I do."

She tightens her hand into a fist and glares at Mr. S who just stares back calmly. After a few seconds she loosens her fist and sighs. She knows she can't do anything. Not really.

-cont
>>
>>47209716
Judy BTFO
>>
>>47209716
>I wonder if my subconscious is starting to write this quest for me.
Next opponent will be called Sho Joai surely

>>47209796
We can use our very own fox on her!
>>
>>47209796
ours is not a subtle QM, but we love him nonetheless.
The hypersigils compel us to.
>>
>>47209716
We should tell the officers to stop looking at us like that. Let them know that we LIKE the way we are, thankyouverymuch.
>>
>>47209708
Sex bots are a tightly regulated industry to make sure none were "built to be" sexbots. A robot has to choose to be a robo hooker.

>>47209716
"That tail is clearly a weapon."

"An art project. If you check your records you'll find that she's designed to be an artistic fusion of scorpion and human. You certainly don't intend to violate her right to personal expression do you?"

"If I check her I'm going to find a shit ton of illegal hard and soft ware. We both know that."

"Do you intend to diagnose her in the street? When she has done nothing but be a victim of a drone accident? Don't officers need cause to force an artificial to expose her inner workings?"

"I got all the cause I need. She looks like you dolled her up and Frankensteined her into a pit fighter, and the one she's holding looks like a sexbot, and you look like the scum of humanity."

"Really? Do you think that'll hold up in court? Just because we look suspicious? If you think it will then by all means officer go ahead and do what you want. I can't stop you."

The officer darts her eyes at you and then back to Mr S. "...I want to talk to her." She says in less aggressive tone. "Just let me talk to her."

"Only if she wants to talk to you officer. She's a free robot after all. I don't speak for her."

TALK TO THE RABBIT COP?

>>47209796
>>47209838
>>47209856
>Judy
>We also have a fox that can fight her

Oh shit, you probably won't believe me but I did not intend this. I just thought the rabbit would be a neat logo for the police force because MOON.
>>
>>47209880
Talk to rabbit cop.
And keep in mind that in any other case rabbit cop would be in the right and showing some resistance to a corrupt police force by trying to help an unwilling enslaved robot. So let's be nice.
>>
>>47209880
>Tell her our kitten is NOT a sexbot, she's clearly a dutiful worshiper. Or something.
>Ask if she's ever fought before? Does she have any weapons? Have you ever killed someone?
>>
>>47209880
She's got five minutes. We've had a very...trying day...
>>
>>47209880
>Oh shit, you probably won't believe me but I did not intend this
That's your answer for everything

Let's go full disrespect mode
>Extremely exaggerated and forced sexy voice
>"Hello there office. Mind going a few rounds with me? You can take that as you preffer"
>robot wink
>"Will you squeak if i squeeze that pom pom you have for a tail?"
>>
>>47209880
>Tell her she's wrong, only Mr. E is scum, the others are... decent enough, if a little... fleshy.
>>
>>47210005
Mr. E is scum indeed. Our favorite dad is best dad though!
>>
>>47210005
Seconding this.
>>
>>47210033
That's fair. Mr. P just wants a daughteru.
He even encourages our self-expression!
He's a credit to his species.
And Mr. S taught us self-defense! And if they ask about the weaponry, we just say he taught us how to WIN at self-defense.
>>
>>47209880
Clear voice "FUCK OFF PIG!!!"
>>
>>47210059
>Mr. P just wants a daughteru.

>tfw Mr. E just wanted us to gain money
>tfw Mr. S just wanted to relieve some of the glory from his past by leading us to victory
>tfw Mr. P wanted us to replace the daughter he lost due to a terminal illness. Our personality is almost a 1:1 match to hers or at least how he chooses to remember her
>>
File: 1450147823418.jpg (617KB, 707x1234px) Image search: [Google]
1450147823418.jpg
617KB, 707x1234px
>>47210235
Depressing!
>>
>>47210260
The amount of money he put on us as an investment was the money he was saving for his daughter's treatment. But it was too late by then. He didn't even manage to get enough

But seriously, have we asked our dads about themselves?
>>
>>47210344
We have not. This is the first doentime we've had since birth.
>>
File: AWAKEN MY FATHERS.png (203KB, 1556x1257px) Image search: [Google]
AWAKEN MY FATHERS.png
203KB, 1556x1257px
>>47210344
I don't think so.
Maybe we should get to know them after getting to know Fox when we're both too tired to do much else
>>
>>47210005

"You're wrong." You say to the cop. "The only one that's scum is that one." You point toward Mr. E.

"...The EarthRise? No, rotten casino. Never been there, never will go there." He says to another cop.

The officer walks up to you. "See? She does want to talk." She says back to Mr. S who scratches his beard nervously.

>>47209977
"You got five minutes." You tell her. "We've had a trying day."

"I'll just come out with it then. Are you a pit fighter?" She looks at us desperately, pleadingly even. "Come on. Just tell me and I can get you help. This isn't any kind of life." She whispers.

WHAT DO WE SAY/DO?

Also sorry about being so slow. I'm doing double threads tonight because I suck at planning things and managing my time.
>>
>>47210384
I ain't a pitfighter
>>
>>47210384
I think we should uphold our tradition of confusing animals with what this guy said>>47210194
>>
>>47210384
She knows exactly what we are, and she's unable to do a thing about it, so go ahead and tell her the truth, that we're genuinely loving life. We're happy and we're OK. We're not the victim not yet at least.

Maybe also sneak in something about appreciating the effort and that she does good by trying to help robots in similar situations.

>Slow
Don't worry about it, just glad to have you back.
By the way, are there any upgrades that could stem from the untapped potential of potatoes?
>>
>>47210384
>Get clever. Say we're a very artistic soul. We like expressing ourselves through painting and.... self-defense. Those ain't illegal, are they Pretty Bunny~?
>Grin the whole time because we fucking like fighting and there's no way in hell she can take that away.
>>
>>47210384
Cutesy
Saccarine
MEIDO
>>
>>47210384
Pit fighter? Nope can't say I am. Never even seen a pit before. I have had a lot of people trying to talk to me and ruin my day though.
>>
>>47210384
Take a break from making supers man. You've created how many heroes in the span of how many days.

What do/say?
Man, mousey, they tell me I'm so many things, god, pitfighter, daughter. Pretty sure I'm just me.
>>
>>47210419
>>47210442

This, but call her a mouse, or summat like that.

Of course, Pretty Bunny works too.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 640x879px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 640x879px
>>47210466
>>47210467
Is anyone else seeing these time-travellers, or is it just me?

>58 comes before 57.
>>
>>47210499
Wow. That IS weird.
>>
>>47210519
>>47210499
the hypersigils, man...
>>
>>47210466
>>47210467
>>47210499
TELL US YOUR SECRETS, TIME TRAVELLERS!
>>
File: Sibella whew.png (6KB, 335x53px) Image search: [Google]
Sibella whew.png
6KB, 335x53px
>>47210602
>filename
>>
K, guys. It has been fun but i have work to do tomorrow so i say goodbye.

Also, for those who care. I finished part 2 and 3 of Fan Fire

Part 2 http://pastebin.com/gjsGfSA6 Edgy as fuck, sorry for that
Part 3 http://pastebin.com/eGtHNNUj
>>
File: 1461459482558.png (63KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1461459482558.png
63KB, 800x750px
>>47210689
good night anon
>>
>>47210689
thanks anon!
rest well!
>>
>>47210456
>>47210442
>>47210406
>>47210466
>>47210467
>No

"Sorry officer mouse, but I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about. A pit fighter? No. I'm just an artist." You lie through your grinning teeth. "Painting...and self-defense. That's what I do."

Officer mousy frowns. "You're one of them, aren't you kid? They got you thinking that you really -like- the kind of crap they have you do. It's not you. It's just programming."

"I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about officer mousy."

She rubs a hand exasperatedly down her cheek. "And you." She says to Fox Fire. "What are you?"

LET FOX ANSWER OR ANSWER FOR HER

>Time Travelers
I'm not surprised at this point.

>>47210440
>spoiler

Potatoes are rather nerfed in this universe. No magic Idaho gems in the soil.

>>47210466
>spoiler

You can't stop me from creating heroes to fight you Kang, nice try.

I'll probably be able to take a break soon. At first Cape World sort of needed me to drive it forward. 90 percent of it was just me from Hollywood on to Japan and Germany. Now there seems to be real momentum behind it. I only did like a forth of the Statesmen.
>>
>>47210499
>>47210519
>>47210547
>>47210562
>>47210602
See its moments like this that I love this group.

Lets make sure the band stays together no matter what happens.
>>
>>47210689
Goodnight anon! Glad to see you're still writing!
>>
>>47210775
Let Fox answer. Knowing her. She'll go full "I'm a god" route.
>>
>>47210775
>Answer for her
>"I'm an artist, she's a fan. And a friend."
>>
>>47210775
Let Kitten answer. She's her own cute little self, after all.

Give her a kiss on the cheek and get her all flustered first though.
>>
>>47210778
But if the band never separates, then we can never get the band back together.
>>
>>47210689
Didn't know you were still adding to this.
Just read the one about Winnie's platonic relationship with her heterosexual study buddy. Good stuff Anon, always nice to see more of it.
>>
>>47210829
Well, I have gone to /qst/ frequently...though I am sticking around to the QMs I like who stay. I'll keep following

And besides, if I don't stick around. Who will keep track of all your advantages/disadvantages?
>>
>>47210775
>Let her answer
>>
>>47210812
>>47210796
>>47210867

You kiss kitten's cheek. "I-I-I'm the goddess Amaterasu and this is my goddess Lesath and she sank me within an ocean because I was prideful and underestimated her and she stung me..." She rambles completely flustered by the caress of your lips.

The officer lowers an ear. "...Alright. Entertainer. Performance artist. Whatever, I get it."

"...My name is Officer Hazel." She says moving in close and giving us a handshake while placing something close to our palm. "If you ever want to talk come to the police station. If you want to talk about anything I'll listen...and that goes for you as well." She shakes Fox's hand and passes another card on to her. She taps her foot uneasily as you look at the data chip she handed you, gold circuitry suspended in clear plastic. "...Moons, I wish you'd come in now. Is there ANYTHING I can do to get you to come in and talk to me?"

IS THERE? WE"VE NEVER BEATEN UP A COP BEFORE? MAYBE SHE COULD BE CONVINCED TO FIGHT US?
>>
>>47211056
No not really, why would we go if there's nothing wrong?
>>
>>47211056
I don't think we should use any of that rage we have on her. Let's hurry up and get Diana back.
>>
>>47211056
>Let me hack you on the hood of a cop car while the other officers watch?
>Waggle our stinger in front of her face lewdly and blow her a kiss
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 423x398px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 423x398px
>>47211056
Flirt with her, obviously!

Maybe see how well your kitten could "eat" a bunny, eh?
>>
>>47211092
Also, going to sleep now, had fun, will read up on what I missed in the morning.

G'night all!
>>
>>47211056
>No.
Bad idea to pick a fight with a cop, before we meet her in the arena.
>>
>>47211056
Nah, I think I am good today. You have a lovely night Madam.

Lets leave. We don't need three damn fights in a day.
>>
>>47211120>>47211149
>>47211080
>>47211082

>No

"...Well." Officer Hazel gives a weak wave. "Be seeing you two. I hope."

>Why would we
Think of it as a gamble. We wager a piece of information she has about the mob against a piece of information we have about the mob.

Also a chance to pet the bunny and intimidate the police.

>>47211088
>>47211092

DO WE WANT TO TAUNT HER BEFORE SHE LEAVES?
>>
>>47211347
>LEWD TAUNTING
BUNNY IS FOR SEXUAL ADVANCES
>>
>>47211347
Not taunt, more like aggressive flirting!
>>
>>47211366
>>47211373
Voting for this
>>
>>47211347
If, you ever want to see my art, you're welcome to see at any time.
>>
>>47211347

Ask to see her Cotton tail
>>
>>47211347
Blow a kiss and wave as she leaves. Wink optional.
>>
That was great timing to distract us, really. Now we can focus on VIGOROUSLY REPRIMANDING Kitty's sister for this.
>>
>>47211440
Spanking will be involved.
>>
>>47211440
We haveb't quite let out the anger. I still want us to just punch a wall at home until we are 'tired' and then turn to our art to calm us down. We go into some sort of art trance until we either a) run out of paint or b) lose track of time
>>
>>47211470
Or hack our girls paintless.
>>
>>47211495
Well, that is certianly something we could do, who knows what Liseath or Fox Fire will be like at the base.
>>
>>47207715
Finally read the Fox Fire stats. Man, got to love that sweet sweet yakuza dosh that made her.

Second, I can't help but notice the descriptions of the G-Defusors. I'd like to think that description is actually just how Liseath interprits the weapon. Because blah blah science is totally what she would say.
>>
>>47211366
>>47211373
>>47211378
>>47211392
>>47211397
>>47211411

"Hey officer mousy, before you leave I want you know that you can see my art anytime you like." You waggle your tail suggestively toward her and blow her a kiss with a wink. "Just so long as you show me your cotton tail."

Hazel shake her head slowly. "You really are a piece of work. You probably get off on what they have you do. Well, you think you're such a tough girl? Come down to the station someone and I'll show you have tough you really are."

She waves to her men and they file into their patrol cars and take the skies. You watch them as they rise to the tops of the neo-gothic corporate buildings and get lost in the neon clouds of the corporate canopy.

A gray limo pulls alongside parting the sea of rubberneckers. "About time! Things are too damn slow in this city!" Mr E says as he bolts for the car door.

"Come on kitten. Lets go home." You say as you carry your kitten into the vehicle.

DECISION TIME

First the short term. What would you like to do when we get home? Will it involve Fox Fire?

Now for the long term. We have five days before the showdown with Yurei. We should spend at least one, if not more, days upgrading ourselves using our mad supply of dosh.

But we can use this time to arrange fights. And not just for ourselves, but with Fox Fire. We can choose to have Mr S look up fights FOR LESATH, FOR FOX FIRE, or for LESATH AND FOX FIRE in a doubles match.

There's also the matter of Officer Hazel. She seems to have not taken our taunting so well. Do we want to fight her, or have Fox Fire fight her, or just ignore her altogether?

tl, dr:

WHAT DO WE DO WHEN WE GET HOME

AND WHAT KIND OF FIGHT SHOULD WE LOOK FOR?
>>
>>47211625

Short Term: work out some anger, cuddle Fox Fire.

Long term: Look for doubles fights. Two days upgrading, middle day, fight, last two days recovery before Yurei.

Hazel's on the backburner for now. We'll revisit the issue when Yurei is dealt with.
>>
>>47211625
Get home and go to our room and vent. Doing what I suggested >>47211470 here. Tantrum, followed by trance.

I kinda want Fox Fire there too. Maybe just to be something calming afterwords, or to understand that we're truly sorry for what happened. Without our dads or the public eye to watch us.

As for fights, I wouldn't mind one for each of us as solos, just to build our skills and Fox Fires confidence. We could do tag team, but lets talk to Fox Fire first see what she would like to do. She has a say, because of our guilt.
>>
>>47211625
When we get home we paint an abstract mural of our fight and acquisition on the wall.
>>
>>47211625
>Work off some stress by painting, using Fox Fire as a model
>UPGRADE UPGRADE UPGRADE
>Use the chip she gave us to keep sending her flirty messages, try to provoke her into making the first move
>>
>>47211625
Get to know Fox. Or just do what we can to comfort her, if need be. Lost her winning streak, her godhood, her freedom, and potentially her sister over the course of one night.
Whatever we decide to do with the rest of our week will probably have Fox heavily involved, so we need to make sure we know how she is and patch up anything that needs patching as soon as possible. I mean, I'm sure it'll take more than one night to help her get through all that, but all the more reason to start sooner.

Breaking character a bit but I think we should go to the station sometime this week, preferably before our next fight. See how tough we really are. Maybe even do something to help rabbit cop rescue other robots.
Seeing pitfighting from another point of view might give us some important character growth. So far Lesath has been unbeatable and has only seen things from the winning side. It seems more like a game to her. She's bound to experience the uglier side of things sooner or later, and I would rather that come from seeing the victims rather than becoming one herself.
>>
>>47211625
Vent rage with punching bag, art trance, and Kitten cuddle. Ideally that order.

Going to agree with >>47211691 on the long term stuff.

Look to see if Officer Hazel has some sort of outstanding reputation.
>>
...how does Officer Hazel know *she's* not the slave? What was she programmed for? Does she have free will?
>>
>>47211856
Bunbun was probably a pitfighter who hated it, a jobber most likely, and got out. Now she tries to help other jobbers and can't understand the winners point of view.

We're her Chad.
>>
>>47211749
I could see Lesath actually kinda developing a strange hypocrisy about pit fights. She LOVES fighting, but she HATES watching them. Why? Because she's not sure what's going to happen to the loser.

I've noticed that Lesath seems to be a very straightforward gal- someone who enjoys knowing exactly what the score is. Whenever something happens that starts to muddy the waters and makes her unsure of the situation, she tends to get upset, to put in mildly. She knows what SHE'D be doing to another bot at the end of a fight, but she doesn't know how OTHER winners would act, and the risk of her being wrong, I could see her getting frustrated about that, especially if the winner particularly ends up demolishing a fighter she likes or thinks is worth keeping online.
>>
>>47211856
Somehow I bet Bookie has this already on a personal backburner of his own. Its going to be that wonderful conundrum.

Also think that if we go into art trance that we don't drae with anything in mind. Just whatever our "emotions" and "feelings" are telling us. Could be really trippy and abstract And I want to see what Bookie comes up with if we give him full reign
>>
>>47211879
Chad Thundertail
>>
>>47211912
I like what you are suggesting with this. It could explain why she's already connecting a menagerie of former foes to be turned to friends.
>>
>>47211691
>>47211695
>>47211704
>>47211796
>Tantrum

You kick the door and enjoy feeling it splinter. "I'll be up in my part of the warehouse." You say over your shoulder. "Whatever gets broken is just my stuff."

Fox Fire looks at you with her hands over her mouth. "C-Come on Amaterasu, I-I need to make sure you aren't b-bugged with a tracker or anything like that." Mr P says guiding her away.

She looks at you as if to ask if its okay and you nod.

"Um HELLO? Earth to Gynoid, that door was NOT on your part of the warehouse?" Mr E growls at you.

DO WE SAY SOMETHING BACK OR IGNORE HIM?
>>
>>47212036
Ignore him. We can deal with the credits later.
>>
>>47212049
Seconding
>>
>>47212036
>"ARE YOU THE ONE FIGHTING A YAKUZA DEATHBOT TO GET YOUR PLAYMATE BACK? NO? THEN FUCK OFF! "
>>
>>47212049
Pretty much this.

"Then bill me for that." We've about had it with today.
>>
>>47212036
Ignore for now.
>>
>>47212049
>>47212065
>>47212109
>ignore

No time for bad dad. Now its time to vent.

You start by swinging your fist into a wall. You fire off a corona and blow out the glass windows in the room behind it. You beat, you tear, you shoot your harpoon down the hall and drag it back in a jagged line through the floor.

You do everything you can possibly to the upstairs, and its nowhere near all you want to do to Yurei.

You're covered in gravel and wood dust in the ruins of one of the rooms. You can hear whispering beneath you.

"...like hell I'm going up there! Mr P is the brain guy, its why he's here in the first place, to fix her if she goes crazy." Mr E says.

"B-But she isn't. She's just mad." Mr. P replies.

"Yeah. Mother FUCKING mad. Now get your ass up there before she brings the roof down on us."

"Sit here. He says she'll be fine when she gets it out of her system. I trust him." Mr. S says. "Remember, we also recruited him for his knowledge of robot psychology."

"Um...S-Should I go and talk to her?" Fox politely asks.

"Sit your tail down whore-goddess." Mr E says. "I'm not done examining your "alleged" top of the line tech."

GO INTO A PAINT TRANCE?

GO GET FOX?

SAY SOMETHING?
>>
>>47212221
>SAY SOMETHING?

"SHE'S NOT A WHORE!" (even though she kinda is but we aren't gonna call her that)

Nothing else, though. Let's just start painting.
>>
>>47212241
Seconding this.

But be sure to just shout at them from the top of the stairs like pic.
>>
>>47212221
Paint Trance.
But first:
>Don't talk to my kitten that way!
>>
>>47212275
...yeah, that's pretty much what I was envisioning.
>>
>>47212221
>DEMAND OUR KITTEN
>ANGRILY PAINT A PORTRAIT OF OUR KITTEN
>>
>>47212221
Seconding >>47212241

Then go painting. Channel anger into being constructive.
>>
>>47212241>>47212284
I was originally on team bring Fox to watch us paint, but I actually think combining the above is better. Then she can walk in on us mid trance. Let her see what we're like midway.

Maybe a POV switch, who knows?
>>
>>47212241
>>47212275
>>47212284
>>47212288

You step to the foot of the stairs. "SHE IS NOT A WHORE! DON'T YOU TALK TO MY KITTEN THAT WAY!"

Mr E snarls. Fox smiles at you warmly.

With what needed to be said said you unfurl your pain gun and
let
the world
go by.

WHAT DO YOU PAINT IN YOUR TRANCE?
>>
>>47212346
Paint all the complicated feelings we've had today. Pride, guilt, anger, fear, shame, joy and sadness into some abstract mess. I'd rather we not try and draw anything concrete. It IS a trance, after all.
>>
>>47212346
>A war. A mountain of bloodied and beaten bots and people. And we're at the top.
>>
>>47212346
Our feels
>>
>>47212379
That said, if you have anything you want to set up as concrete using those emotions as prompts, by all means go ahead.
>>
>>47212346
Space. A roiling galaxy, of flaming comets and beautiful nebulas. Of dark shadows and shimmering suns. Where planets are withering, dissipating into dust only for their remains to form another planet farther away. Rage, Chaos, Happiness, Peace all in one beautiful medley of madness and serenity. What we want, hate, have and desire.

Eventually, but not now, we will fill it with stars. Constellations.
>>
>>47212379
>>47212400
>>47212394
>>47212402
>>47212425

You start with pure abstract expressionism at the base of one of the few remaining walls. Hot reds and cold blues smearing together. The color isn't important. The impact and texture is. You show your feelings in the way the paint blobs and smears and drips, by how it hits the wall with enough force to spider web and drip in thick dark beads.

Then you start to add a little control. Just a little. Just enough to give the painting a direction. You paint in spurts of many colors all tight and together rising toward the roof. You attack the wall like a pointillism machine gun.

Those are opponents. A mountain of beaten opponents. All kinds, all shapes, all weapons, all strategies, but to you they're just dots atop of dots, wins atop wins.

And at the top of the mountain, a nice spread of Lesath blue. Your blue. It's you pinning them to the ground in a submission hold. Its your pile bunker smashing in their face. Its you posing in victory while they kiss your foot. Its your tail in their port.

But at the top of the blue you leave a wide space, and that you color with an even, thin covering of cosmic latte.

The universe. Your depictions are less abstract now. Red novas. Swirling gas giants. They flow into one another in a harmonious rhythm. A silver star bursts into a gold nova that cools into a lavender nebula.

You do not paint constellations. That will come later.

Now you're done with painting. What would you like to do next? Schedule a fight, get some upgrades, play with your kitten?
>>
>>47212579
Bring the kitten up. Just chat for a while. I think it would be better that way to just share some time together.
>>
>>47212579
>Ask Kitten's opinion of our work
>Then Upgrades
>>
>>47212579
It it time to pet the cat.
>>
>>47212579
>Play with our kitten
Make sure bad dad didn't treat her too poorly.

Upgrades after.
>>
>>47212605
>>47212607
>>47212624
>>47212695

"Hey Fox, come on up!"

You hear the soft sound of light feet walk up the stairs. "Yes goddess?" She asks.

She still has her torn kimono and the painted on collar you drew on her. "Did Mr. E treat you well?'

"Yes. He uh, said my body was garbage compared to what he could make but...he's not wrong." She says sadly. "He made you and you bested me fairly and completely. So I'm fine."

WHAT DO?
>>
>>47212878
Tell her she's not garbage, and hug her. Then show the painting.
>>
>>47212878
Remind her that she had a pretty great winning streak and almost had us. She's very different from Mr. E's style but not at all inferior.

Also offer to get some her clothes.

And throw in a good amount of hugging in there somewhere.
>>
>>47212878
Begrudgingly acknowledge that Mr.E is a good builder, but not necessarily correct. She is built very differently from us and she should not be ashamed, she has the pedigree and the prowess, after all.

We should ask about her clothing, if she would like something new to wear. We don't know if that was her only kimono.

Also, while I think the fact that we are being called goddess is pretty cool and all, and I'm sure Liseath does as well, I think now would be a good time to tell her she doesn't have to call us goddess the whole time. Goddess or not, we are Liseath, and she doesn't have to stand on formal protocol 24/7.

Then, after hugging her (apologies for our uncouth appearance we were in a trance, after all) we should invite her to our room. As it is now also a place where she may find a bit of respite.

Do we give hat? I feel like we could give hat
>>
>>47212976
Hat?
>>
>>47212976
Now that I think of it, do we have spare clothes, or were we built to look like we we wearing clothes?
>>
>>47212901
>>47212916
"You aren't garbage" you tell her a you pull her close. "You absolutely destroyed everyone before me. You're a hell of a fighter, and it wasn't his designs to beat you. His designs couldn't beat you. I beat you, and you put up a hell of a struggle before I brought you down."

>Offer to get her some clothes.

"Get me clothes? Like from a store?" She asks. "I've only ever worn clothes like this. I've never really worn anything like what you wear."

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DRESS KITTEN IN?

>What do you think of the painting?

Fox Fire studies your mural for a long time. "Its...strange. I don't know if I had words to describe it. Its like...how the noise of a city gets light and soft when its listened to from far away. It reminds me kind of...how I felt you when you hacked me. All anxiety and fear softening to something calm and ordered....Is "a change of perspective brings peace" the theme of this painting?"

>>47212976
>What would you like to wear?

"Um...normally I just wear what my people brought me. Would you...like me to wear something else?" She says blushing slightly through her fur.

>Formal Protocol

"Hey Fox, you know I like you calling me goddess, but don't do it all the time. Lesath is fine."

"Yes...Lesath."

"Sorry about being covered in wood and plaster and all that. Got kind of busy up here."

"Yes. I heard. You were very busy indeed."

>Invite to room

YOUR ROOM IS CURRENTLY A BARE WAREHOUSE ROOM. DO YOU WANT TO GET SOME FURNITURE FIRST OR DOES IT MATTER?

WHAT DO?

ALSO, GIVE HAT?

>>47213015
Lesath has a hat.
>>
>>47213021
We got a hat, boots, booty shorts, and sometimes a jacket, but the rest of us is just our body.
>>
>>47213025
Do we have anything lying around upstairs for her to wear? If not we could go downstairs and ask around.

>>47213032
Or we could just give her what we're wearing now.
>>
>>47213066
>anything lying upstairs
Actually no. We don't have any spare clothes. Or any spare anything as a matter of fact. All we own is the upstairs part of the warehouse.

>>47213066
>Giver her what we're wearing now.

Kinkyyyyy....SHOULD WE?
>>
>>47213025
>Dress Kitten
T-Shirt and boy shorts for now.
I'm way too excited at the notion of mecha-girl dress up.

>Furniture
Maybe a bed right now, other things later.

>Give Hat
Sure.
>>
>>47213025
>What do we want to dress kitten in
Well, on the one hand, she may appreciate having the comfort of a new kimono, just to give her a bit of that familiarity. On the other hand, if that is what we do, she's fairly recognizable, we may want to give her some very casual clothing to work with if she is to go out in public That and I'm sure Yurei would flip if she sees her in normal clothing.

>"Well, do you like what I wear? Would you like something like what you had when we fought, only without the tears and paint stains? I'd like to see if I can make you...happy."

>Painting theme
Honestly, the painting never had a theme. We like it a lot, but it was purely a moment where, punching didn't really solve our feelings, so we just kinda painted...don't remember what happened in between starting and finishing. How long were we at it?

>Bare Warehouse? Furniture?
We can work with no furniture for now, but we should strive to improve it. And if she would like to stay in our 'room' she's welcome to.

>Hat
And yes, gib her hat. See what happens when we do.
>>
File: sweating jenny.png (38KB, 589x781px) Image search: [Google]
sweating jenny.png
38KB, 589x781px
>>47213094
>SHOULD WE?
Yes.
Everything.
>>
>>47213094
Nah, give her just the hat for now, wait until we get more than just vagueness from her.

>>47213109
This was my earlier hat vote, don't count it twice.
>>
>>47213101
Whoops, missed something.

>Theme of Painting
Going with >>47213109 here.

>>47213094
>SHOULD WE?
Yes.
>>
>>47213025

So.
Do we have enough free time to get hacked now?
>>
>>47213140
>>47213173
>YES WE SHOULD

You strip out of your shorts and hand them to Fox along with your hat.

"...You want me to?"

You nod.

She strips out of her kimono and lays it respectfully to her side in a neat bundle. She stands before you in soft nakedness as she slides the black shorts up her legs and over her port. She looks at your hat in her hands. "Can I I really wear this goddess....I mean, Lesath?"

"Sure! Put it on!"

She does. She's never worn a hat before so it sits on her head somewhat crooked, one ear poking out from the side.

>It doesn't really have a painting theme. I just sort of...wait, how long was I painting?

"Three and a half hours."

>>47213210
>Hack time

Well, we could go shopping for furniture, or arrange a fight. We don't really have any time to get upgraded today...but we do have time for fun.

DO YOU WANT TO HAVE FUN OR PLAN FOR THE NEXT OPPONENT?
>>
>>47213269
Fun, please.
>>
>>47213269
I'd be up for a bit of hacking.
Who knows what everyone else is up for.
>>
>>47213269
>Fun
We will focus on upgrades tomorrow.
>>
>>47213269
>She's never worn a hat before so it sits on her head somewhat crooked, one ear poking out from the side.
Adorable. That hat is now hers, we can always get another one, or trade hats because that one was our first and Mr.P gave it to us.
I'm on team get her a kimono, but she'll definitely need street clothing so that she's not immediately recognized and worshiped on the spot.

>Three and a half hours
W-wait, seriously? I...uh...wow, that's a lot more time than I expected. And I don't remember any of it.

I am in favour of spending time after every battle going into a painting trance. That shit was fun, and I'm sure it'd be interesting to see other characters react/interact with it.

>>47213269
Well, I mean, I do think we should go shopping for clothing, furniture and upgrades. But...I don't see why we could not just have a night to relax.

That and we should spend more time to get to know our new friend/unintentional worshiper. Post hack.
>>
>>47213305
>>47213306
>>4721331>>47213344

Hacking time is GO.

What exactly do you want to do? Go at it tender and slow? Dominate her? Have her dominate you? Have a friendly wrestling match to decide who gets to goddess for the night?
>>
>>47213454
I'd just like to figure out what it's like to get hacked.
Maybe have her give you the tender and slow treatment.
>>
>>47213454
Both have been through some shit.
Tender and slow with an emphasis on hugging.
>>
>>47213454
gentle and playful, no domination necessary. You could start with Liseath going about it and getting curious about the other side of it. I'm fine for whatever so long as it is on the gentle and playful side.
>>
Aditional question. Did we drain the whole paint supply? How much would you say we have left? Very important as those paints have a cost.
>>
>>47213494
We used normal paints, not our special tracking paints.

>>47213487
>>47213480
>>47213464
>Gentle and playful.

...Sorry about this guys, but I'm exhausted. I'm going to have to call it a morning and get back to you after I get some rest. We'll have a cuddle hack when I wake up, probably in the afternoon.

And next time I'll devote all my time here like a good QM instead of messing around with another thread.

Good night!
>>
>>47213575
Good to know, on both accounts. See you in the morning/afternoon/whenever Bookie! Don't forget to archive this on suptg just in case this one doesn't stick around.
>>
Know it's late, but for upgrades, are leg ones normally available? Because I could see Leseath getting some weaponry or gear there to go robo kung fu on people
>>
>>47213575
Thanks for running Bookmaker!
>>
>>47216598
Well, Bookie did say that we were free to come up with ideas of our own too. So we could probably add some sort of jet propulsion or some sort of fan on the bottoms of her feet to give her the ability to hover slightly, not to mention accelerate her movement.

Besides, people have already suggested prehensile tail, and that's not on the list of upgrades either.
>>
>>47216834
I think it might be worth investing in hovering, or roller-skates, or even just stronger legs.

We're a powerhouse, and if we continue on this route weight and speed may become issues. We should definitely look into something for enhancing our mobility.

Maybe look into Fox's "blah blah science blah" gravity cancelers?

By the way, I forgot to thank Bookmaker for putting all that into pastebin. This does make it a lot easier and simpler for me to keep track of this stuff, thanks.
>>
>>47213575
Yessss tender love making scene comes next!
>>
>>47216834
Got s few ideas then, starting with one where we use the stealth systems in fights to cause a nausea/hypnotic will attack by getting in touch with both our inner artist and inner cuttlefish. From there, reverse engineering Fox's anti grav, perhaps a weaker but more consistent version we could leave running constantly, could both boost our speed and agility or let us do a meteor drop if we could also increase our own gravity, or be harder to toss around by, say, that Oni bot, or anyone who likely focuses on melee too. Also could let us potentially use hammocks and chairs, so hey, bonus! On top of that, we could borrow a bit from the Megaman X series and launch ourselves around on uncontained plasma, or to be more accurate make their dash system, maybe kick someone in the face and turn it on point blank to send them flying. Or claws designed to let us run up walls or shit like that.
>>
>>47217422
Well, there are a couple things we could probably note about this current situation. For one thing, we could always just up our dexterity a bit. That could help our mobility, and most certainly WILL help us balance our enormous horse power. Sure having a gap closer like Thruster Punch will help, because we can totally use that strategically in other ways, but increasing our mobility could do wonders.

That and we can always swap out whatever we want, as we get more weapons upgrades and unique specs. So we can always switch it around whenever we feel too cumbersome.

Another thing to consider, maybe there will be some strategies that we can develop to help improve our mobility. Bookie has listed our weapons upgrades, but nothing about firmware updates. Sure we have My Third Arm, Fox Data and Diana data (BTW we should have those abilities and what they do listed Bookie, for ease of clarification. Especially when it comes time to decide on what we are buying/upgrading) but who's to say there isn't other protocols to compensate for how we are right now?
>>
>>47217584
A rappeling system could be quite fun. Arm whips similar to the Russian's suit in Iron Man 2. Perhaps load it into our Fixer arms to better restrain other bots?
>>
>>47217584
I think you're on the right track with the reverse engineering idea with the anti-grav. At the very least, the idea of altering our gravity is kinda fun.

>>47217628
I think that's sort of what is implied with the fixer upgrade Old Sparky and Insurance Policy. I could be slightly off on that though.
>>
>>47217584
Also, another thing I thought about here, your idea of a cuttlefish hypnotic attack actually made me think of a different cephalopod, the squid. What if we had an additional weapon on our tail, as a sort of bait and switch maneuver, where we 'ink' our opponent. We could use it to disorient, maybe even temporarily blind our opponent, either to regain an advantage, and gain some distance, or to start attacking at will, giving little time to react. I call it a bait and switch because, provided that it could still fit on our tail, we can then play mind games with whether we're going to harpoon, poke or ink our opponent.

Now, it's not very scorpion like, so you could always just call it 'venom' or 'poison', whatever works. But utility, and being a general annoyance is kind of our MO. Something to think about at least, and if it doesn't fit along with our harpoon, well, it's a different loadout option.
>>
>>47217882
That's a good idea, could be really useful.
>>
>>47217882
Way I see it, our tail has a method of improving our ability to use it as a rappel system and zipline, and we have the setup for an inking escape system in our Sprayer as is. Perhaps we expand on it more? Just trying to see what we have that can work with each plan before we begin trying to make more limbs.
>>
>>47218120
Well, I wasn't really meaning it as a second tail, more like a hidden weapon. It's true that our nanite paint sprayer fills sort of the same role, but I figured that something a little less out in the open, and something that works in concert with "My Third Arm" would prove useful, especially if we were fighting a real grappler.

I agree that the tail should be more about range and mobility at this time, but, provided that its a 'secret weapon' and it can be used in tandem, I don't see a problem with at least exploring the option. If it can't, then we can probably just stick with the main gun for now.

I'll admit it's also just because the visual idea of that weapon in action is funny and totally in character to how we play Liseath right now. She's a little imp.
>>
>>47218296
A second tail would be fun though. Twin tailed scorpions are a thing and they are horrifying.
>>
>>47218484
Well, I guess we could get one eventually. But really, we should wait until our first tail is actually prehensile. We should start simple with what we have, before we add extra parts.

Turning to other points right now. So looking at Fox Fire's record...how many bots do you think are wanting to come back at her for revenge? I feel like invitations will be coming through the mail like clockwork now that they know she is beatable. Do we indulge those requests, do we ignore them.Do we give her a new ring name? I have to say, I'm kinda intrigued to see what her character development could be. There's a pretty solid path in the future, should we explore it.

Also, really hope our drawfriend shows up again at some point, I have an idea for an expanding roster project the more people join Liseath's team. Something a little stylish.
>>
>>47218296
Alright then. If it comes down to different tails for different gimmicks, though, I'd prefer to make each strong in one thing than have a whole bunch of tricks, personally. Just voicing my opinion because /tg/ tends to enjoy the jack of all trades design plan, which I see as potentially working to our detriment if we aren't careful, is all. That said, we should make a "nonlethal" set some time, for when we're out on the town but want to know we're still aces for self defense.
>>
>>47218819
I agree with you on creating a 'nonlethal' set. If they allow us to leave unaccompanied of course. May not be wise for right now, what with the very very unsubtle target on our head, but the self defense mechanism do help.

As for the whole tail thing, I guess it's just a difference in how we view it. Personally, I view the tail itself to be a gimmick, a wild card that 'has a mind of its own'. Whereas our arms, the Fixer and the Pile Bunker for now, are the things we want to invest our time in and keep specific loadouts when required. The tail is where we get to have our fun. As the strategy says, it's our "Third Arm"

But again, it seems to be an agree to disagree here.
>>
Oh hey, just as a note Bookie, just went through the archives, we're missing one strategy. We have Roll With It, as well.

Yay, I still get to be useful here!
>>
>>47218784
What do you mean by prehensile?
You want to put a hand there or something?
>>
>>47220456
No, no need to give it a hand, it's more to be allowed better flexibility and control, use it to coil around objects or opponents. Kinda like monkeys or opossums. I saw it suggested a few times and it seemed like a fun thing to have.

But again, I'm utility anon, so I've been all about the little things here and there, and we've not really talked about the big guns, have we?
>>
>>47220538
I'm the anon who keeps mentioning prehensile tails in chats
I just want Lesath to hug her girls lewdly with her tail
but all that extra combat and utility stuff's good, too
>>
>>47220538
I guess i'd prefer a variation of the gravity thingamajinger so we can turn almost weightless for a short sprint or a dash. Even if we turn our weight into 0 we still retain our mass and, therefore, the kinetic impact of our weaponry.
But the tail sounds nice too
>>
>>47220767
Well I may not be as vocal about it but I would really like that, too.

In fights, our tail's flexibility has been very helpful. We should try to take that further.

And of course the out of combat lewd possibilities are also worth pursuing.
>>
>>47220767
>tails in chats
>chats
You guys have an IRC channel?
>>
>>47220830
I'm sorry, I meant to say "in threads"
>>
>>47220767
>>47220810
Realistically, I have enjoyed most of the ideas suggested here. I think our only true limitations is our weight/fighting capacity. Hence my thinking we should mix n match the more experience we get.
>>
>>47221125
Hence why the "Turn weightless" thing. Even if we are too heavy to move quickly we just need to close the gap and destroy anything that pops out until they surrender, then we can trado our legs for something that makes us into an "unnamovable object" until we use the gravity thingy again to relocate if needed.
>>
>>47221541
The only immediate concern I have about this, is an aesthetics issue. I kinda like how we look now, I'm just worried that if we go too 'unmovable object'/bulky that our design will be less, fun? I guess.

But I suppose that's me getting into territory unknown here. Who knows what the actual designs are and how they look. It's the future.
>>
>>47221813
>aesthetics issue
Let's be honest, we are very "function over form" right now, according to Judy at least.
And until we invest into some "integration" i don't see that getting better
>>
>>47221813
You bring up a valid point, though.

We need to be careful with sacrificing our aesthetics and not just for our own personal preferences. In-universe better aesthetics help us give a better "show", which is just as large if not larger a part of the appeal of pitfights as the actual fighting.
>>
>>47221865
Maybe its something to talk to Fox Fire about, or, presuming that she is still operational, and we get her back, Diana. It's probably something they care about more than say, a Yurei would. And to be fair, we are just an infant, so we haven't quite developed the quirks about what we like, and what not. Save for grafitti style art tagging and space/constellations.

The journey of discovery should be fun.
>>
>>47222050
>presuming that she is still operational
I have not taken this into consideration, what if Diana is already deal?
Should we take revenge? Blood for blood style? or do we subdue Samurai girl so she "will take her place now"? Cementing our path into evilness?
I mean, it is not likely, but whatever. I am bored and you guys don't do REAL WENDIGO HOURS!
At least not nominally
>>
>>47222758
That'd go against her code of honor. I think she'll be alive.
>>
>>47222831
Taking Diana hostage probably was against it too, but i too also believe she won't kill her before we show up
>>
>>47222758
Yeah, though I suggested that Diana's fate may be in doubt, I am with >>47222831 and can assume that she's likely fine still. Armless as she was before, but more or less unharmed. I'd assume she would bring her with her, unprompted. As if it was a bet, similar to what we had for Fox Fire, but a little more...off books.

>>47222886
You actual raise an interesting point I didn't think about. Fox Fire has mentioned that she has often come to her begging to be forgiven for what she's done, I wonder, if we beat her she'll become incredibly docile. In a "I am a terrible samurai for betraying my code so many times" kind of way. Accepting the punishment and fury that we send her way. I mean, if that's the case, I kinda feel like we'll eventually have a similar situation to what we have with Fox Fire and to a lesser extent, Diana. And, honestly, because of Fox Fire, we'll probably concede and not absolutely obliterate her.

That said, if that does happen, I will still be on the side that demands that we do some sort of Trio of punches, slamming her head into ground, whatever, in which we do it "For our Dads. For Dianna. And for me." If we can do that in a way that doesn't just wreck her there, we do it.Think something similar to a certain wrestling match in quests long past...

Back to the asthetics question, I had suggested something I kinda would love to see in a drawn way. But, should we form an elite team of fighting mechgirls, do you think we run a full constellation theme? We have our Scorpion one, we have Orion for Diana unless there is a Dianna constellation out there. We run Vulpecula for Fox Fire, and so on and so forth. Synergy, perhaps?
>>
>>47223093
We're gonna have a time and a half convincing ours dads about all this. I'd love a constellation fighting crew.
>>
>>47223237
"Just think Dads!" They could call our group 'Interstellar'...we'd take on all comers, and break out of the system. Fuck the Mafia, fuck the Yakuza. We're our own group now!
>>
>>47207146
Holy shit I thought you were dead! I can finally masturbate without feeling guilty now!
>>
>>47223546
That's why you follow the twitter, anon.
>>
>>47223585
But I hate Twitter...
>>
>>47223853
Well, I guess the only solution is to catch a lucky break and/or go to suptg for Mechgirl or the googledocs for the GhoulSchool Quests.

Either that or you just create a burner that only follows QM's, that way you get informed, but don't deal with the BS.

QG was just away due to exams/was focusing on the other quest.
>>
>>47223891
Alright, thanks anon
>>
https://twitter.com/QuestGuy1

Well, no more thread for us tonight. But, I'll stick around and mention things if people do show up.

Maybe booker can shed some light on questions we've asked and thoughts we've had? But only if we're lucky
>>
>>47224097
Do you think he'll continue with this thread or make another? Just so I know whether or not it's worth it to keep this open for all of tonight and tomorrow.
>>
>>47224172
Nah, this thread will die before Sunday. Lets just let it run, unless people have things to say regarding our build, future plans, what Yurei is like, what we'd like to do, etc. If he shows up, sweet we can talk more shop, but that's about it.
>>
>shit/frustrating day at work
>look forward to another quest thread
>lurk on thread all afternoon
>Questguy sez next thread sunday

FUUUUUCK
oh well, mebbe I can make some art in the meantime...
>>
>>47223853
>>47223936
If you don't want to join twitter you can just bookmark the page and leave it open in another tab like I've been doing.
>>
>>47224293
Need some prompts? Or do you think you're good, for now?
>>
>>47224328
I was thinking of drawing Lesath and Foxfire hugging/cuddling
>>
>>47224400
That'd be fun. Honestly, we just need more Fox Fire art. Especially with her likely becoming a principal cast member.

Also I would love to see, as our cast of robofriends grows, a stylized poster of the group in some side profile shot of the prospective fighting team that gets developed.

I had previously suggested Interstellar as the team name, but I think Cosmos is a better one. Any other suggestions, guys?
>>
>>47224208
Alright, onward with discussion then. When we find on beat Yurei, there are a few ways we can go. I had a plan, be Kitten kind of threw that out the window with her request, so here's what I've got: We shouldn't dominate her to badly on the outside, just keep her pinned so she doesn't stab us or herself (because samurai honor means suicide on defeat as soon as possible), but in the datascape of out tail in her vagina, we show her why we're a goddess to our kitten. If Dianna is alive (which she should be, her death would serve no purpose, and if she was it would be a lot more than a chunk of marble embedded in that limo) we show her what we did to Kitten, how we made her feel, and what she means to us. If she's a good girl, she can keep her sword and spend most of her days with both of her goddesses, us and kitten. If Dianna is dead, or dismembered beyond repair, we do much of the same, but we step on her and eventually break the sword. I REALLY REALLY HOPE WE DON'T HAVE TO DO THE SECOND ONE. But at the same time, Dianna is our friend and an equal part of the harem, so we need to do the stick up for her too. But the end game should be to calm down Yurei, make sure she knows that we're not the bad guys, and get her into the harem as comfortably as possible. Anyone have a problem with any of that?
>>
>>47224559
I think what you've got in mind for the actual hack is pretty solid, but I'm still not completely sold that we shouldn't rough her up a little bit. It depends on how much rage we're feeling of course, we did vent a little, and I'm sure the art trance actually did more good for us than anything else(seriously, we should do this after every match, only next time, we let Fox and any other friends watch). I'm still of the opinion that she should get her head slammed into the ground 3 times, on behalf of the three wounded parties. I suppose we could pull our punches a little, or find something softer to smash her face into,, because we don't want to break her, that will hurt Fox Fire. But I feel like we could at least do that to prove a point and force her to acknowledge what she's done/who she's wronged.

Other than that, I feel like we shouldn't 'invite her' per sey, more that, when we win we sit on her, hack her, if she spews any of that Samurai crap try to talk her out of it, and then just stick her sword in the ground next to her, and start to walk away. If she wants to follow us, she can, but that's her choice.

Repair bills for that fight will likely be a bitch though. If we did slam her, I bet her vision will be more than a little cracked...

Probably too violent, but I feel like it covers the violence that we want to get out, and then forces her to accept what she's done on her own.

That and hearing the doorbell ring and seeing a rather beaten down cat robot at our door is an interesting image.
>>
Changing to a more light topic though, I did bring it up earlier, but we have the whole "Fox Fire is seen as a god" thing going on right now. But, if we're to have her fighting and what not, do you think we should work on a makeover for her? I mean an image overhaul, not just the whole suggestion of constellations or anything like that, but something to make her less recognizable? Do we even want to do that, is that going to actually do more harm than good? I mean, it has been implied before that the Yakuza will just take their loss, and make a Fox Fire Mk.II as a a replacement goddess.

Also, kinda want to see her in some alternate uniforms. Give her a kimono or two, but maybe things like sun dresses, or her own version of our street clothing attire, but more refined.
>>
>>47225132
I feel like that largely depends on Fox Fire's reaction to the idea. I could see her done up in like, a...what's the word? Kabuki-style. Maybe something with a dark-blue pallette or the sort, I dunno. Or maybe morning colors. I kinda like the idea of sticking with a kimono or something for battle-wear. Casual wear can be...I dunno, what you said. No big for me.
>>
>>47225384
A kabuki mask could be pretty damn cool, I'll give you that. But yeah, I guess any kind of remodeling is all dependent on what Fox Fire is feeling. She's almost princess-like in how she's been coddled so far. What with her just being given clothing/ having clothes donated to her. It'll be interesting to explore that.
>>
>>47225594
Well, by all accounts we're nice to people who are nice to us...if occasionally snarky. With Lesath, you largely get out what you put in, so to speak.
>>
>>47225850
It's true, she opperates under a pretty strict code already.

You treat us right, we'll treat you right. You give us grief, we'll find a way to get you back. You earn our respect, we'll give you it. And if you harm our family WELL YOU JUST KICKED THE HORNET'S NEST!

Seems nice and simple. It's gotten us friends so far...well, depending on how you view the term 'friends'...but that'll come when we get to bond and know each other more in non-hacking or fight to 'the death' battles.
Thread posts: 271
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.