[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me your most interesting story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Campire.jpg (102KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Campire.jpg
102KB, 800x600px
Tell me your most interesting story
>>
what kind of story ?
>>
>>47168548
OK, OP.

>The first man put down his flagon and sighed.
>"You know," he began, "I don't believe in ghosts."
>"Really?" Said the second man.
>And he disappeared.
>>
>>47168796
But who was the flagon?
>>
>>47168822
BUT WHO WAS FLAGGON??!!?
>>
>>47168548
I literally cucked a guy once by going out with his GF, who was a friend before they were a thing.

I felt miserable afterwards
>>
>>47168899
I literally befriended a guy once by going out with his GF, who was miserable before they were a thing.
I felt cucked afterwards
>>
Once, there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The end.
>>
>>47168982
There once was a little sausage called Baldrick. He lived happily ever after. The End.

It's semi-autobiographical
>>
>>47168548
The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock at the door.
>>
>>47169037
>BUT WHO WAS DOOR??!!?
>>
>>47169037
I was gonna say 'So it's a lady' but honestly, still potentially interesting.
>>
There once was a man from Nantucket...
>>
>>47168548
Summon Monster (aurochs, rhino, etc.) + Invisibility in the middle of the road
>>
>>47169054
Nope.
6 year old boy.
have fun relentlessly teaching him about the wonder of The World Before until he begs you to take him on a trip to see the places you've talked about . From there, you can brutally pitch him out at the abandoned Yankees stadium, before gently, delicately helping him come to terms with the losses both of you have endured.
>>
>>47168899

My senior year Spring Break, I hooked up with the same girl two nights in a row. Real hot Asian broad. She would spent the night at my hotel.

Anyway she friend requested me, I accept, she absolutely had a boyfriend. Best part was he was in pictures with her down at Spring Break.

Poor sap was probably passing out drunk while I was banging her brains out.
>>
>>47168899
>>47169393
The word cuck has been around since the middle ages m80
>>
>>47169796
well, cuckold has. Cuck is a pretty modern abbreviation though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.