[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/twgg/ Towergirls CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 38

Gemini Princess Propaganda Edition

We're currently working on Gen V

Here's the current worklog:
| Gen V |
-The Trap
-Minor details

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Game welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A /tg/ creation. Read more here.
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Fan Gen II/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - No. We recognize that spreading out our efforts is what originally killed the project. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a pricness about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead, just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - http://imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - http://tower-girls.booru.org/
Templates - (Photo Anon has been lazy and needs to update the download)

Games:
Subtitle Pending:
http://towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest:
http://towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Original Brush:
Photoshop - http://stumpypencil.blogspot.com/2009/11/return-of-stumpy-pencil.html
SAI - http://beroleagle.deviantart.com/art/Paint-Tool-SAI-Pencil-Brushes-96742060
Gimp - http://elmerucr.deviantart.com/art/Real-Pencil-Brushes-for-GIMP-57810771

Fonts:
"04b_19" is used for the name of the Princess
http://www.dafont.com/04b-19.font
"Bebas Neue Regular" is used for all the rest of the text.
http://www.dafont.com/bebas-neue.font

Last Thread: >>47073682
>>
Death Grips princess when?
>>
>>47088395
Reposting this for new thread. Gen V supplemental sheet is army units and upgrades, so we need suggestions.
>>
Real Gen V worklog:
Friggin decide between Cactus or Gemini.
???
Profit

While we're waiting for the powers-that-be to shit or get off the pot, discussion has degenerated to designing our distaff self-inster in the form of an adorkable Jabberwock Princess as a candidate for Fan Gen II, who's competing with PJ Dragon Princess and Dragon Drake Princess.

Have I missed anything?
>>
>>47102115
Also waiting on the text fixes.
>>
>>47102115
If someone has a rough idea how to draw the dragon drake (even a rough sketch idea), I'll try and draw it.
>>
>>47102195
Fur around the collar like the other DP's, also perhaps gems on the forehead to confuse even more.

Wingless, of course, and give her a disgusted expression that says "For the last time, stop calling me a dragon, damn it!" plastered permanently over her face
>>
>>47102115
Things we have so far for Jabberwock Princess:
Kingdom: Hoarder's Hovel
+Passionate about her hobbies
+You are her newest hobby
+Knowledgeable
-Extremely socially awkward
-Has dark desires

Fetish 1: Slash Fic/Erotic Lit

I feel like "knowledgeable" and "dark desires" could be improved.

>>47102195
It might be difficult to portray, but I rather like the idea that she could walk as easily on two legs or four.
>>
>>47102389
rather than knowlaable i would list it as
+ trivia expert

also fetish 2 escapism
>>
>>47102095
>Bubble Jungle/Bottomless Pit's
>Grips Princess
>Love: 1
>Lust: 5
>Wealth: 1
>Power: 4

>+very passionate
>+very little she isn't willing to try
>+fights like an animal, fucks like one too
>-barbaric and cruel
>-goes through periods of deep anguish
>-won't ever listen to you if you object to what she wants

>*insert the rewards of whatever Gen she's in here*

>Lust Gift: Ruined Drum of Zakh'il
>a mystical drum from a strange god; banging it while looking at somebody temporarily steals their reason and makes them a mindless animal

>Turn Ons: Sensory Overload, being on drugs
>Turn Offs: being a sub

>"The princess of a roving band of barbarians in the Bottomless Pit/Bubble Jungle, she constantly searches for new highs of pleasure and power"
>>
>>47102706
>>47102389
I would go for
+ cute lisp
or something slimier as opposed to you are her newest hobby, that just feels.... bland?
>>
>>47102830
+ those whisker things are prehensile
>>
File: Dragonforreal.png (9KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonforreal.png
9KB, 800x700px
>>47102242
This is VERY prototype so if anything isn't working out, just tell me and its a easy fix.

But here is a thought.

I sorta went with a rage-drake in design. I kept the fur away and went for a more sharp, armored look.
>>
Talk about a Jabberwocky made me google it because I had no fucking clue what it was, and this is the result of me trying to make a cutesy version of that abomination. Tried to make swirly glasses, like generic anime otaku have, but I sucked at making spirals.

This wasn't exactly easy, but it was fun to design.
>>
File: Something something.png (20KB, 232x227px) Image search: [Google]
Something something.png
20KB, 232x227px
>>47103226
Damn site forgot to add my image. Thanks Moot.

>>47103215
Not gonna lie, I REALLY want this to be a thing. Touch it up, and it'd be perfect.
>>
>>47103226
I like how you made it non-visible
Really interesting take on the jabberwocky
>>
>>47103226
technically Jabberwocky is the Poem, the monster is just a Jabberwock, but efforts are appreciated my friend
>>
>>47103246
its a good starting base
>>
>>47103215
That looks like a parallel to Gen 3, like a warrior Dragon who embraces their sheer power instead of getting hung up on some as trivial as "friends."
>>
>>47103215
I like it. I'm not even disappointed that you left out the fur.

I can just hear the peasants screaming "It's a Dragon!" when she stomps through town, and she be all like "Wrong! Just for that i'm not even going to eat you."
>>
>>47103246
It a good start, needs the spirals like you said, but I think she really needs buck teeth, too.
>>
File: 2.png (20KB, 232x227px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
20KB, 232x227px
>>47103328
Shit man, we're bordering tsundere here. Don't make me like her even more

>>47103358
I debated on buck teeth, but it'd look weird with the ^ mouth. It'd make her almost a chinese stereotype, as funny as they are.
>>
>>47103411
Yeah, you have a point there. I can't unsee it once you point it out...
>>
>>47103411
maybe check chameleon's for refs, as for the teeth, maybe a bit more on them and have braces on them
>>
>>47103411
http://aliceinwonderland.wikia.com/wiki/The_Jabberwocky

link to the various refs used
>>
>>47103215
I feel like her stomach and legs should be shaded

>>47103411
Try giving her braces, it might break-up the whole Hirohito thing
>>
So there's Pajama-Dragon, Drake, and Jabberwocky for ideas so far. I think it would also be fair to throw in the old Yellow Dragon for consideration. She could easily be a DP as well.

There's also the Half-Dragon, but she could just be a regular princess too.
>>
File: bracs.png (20KB, 232x227px) Image search: [Google]
bracs.png
20KB, 232x227px
>>47103572
The teeth are tiny as is, and adding braces doesn't really help all that much.
>>
>>47103695
I vote scrap the teeth entirely, the head is odd enough as is without them.
>>
File: FluffDrag.png (31KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
FluffDrag.png
31KB, 434x461px
>>47103693
Dat Half-Dragon
>>
>>47103714
>>47103695
I think the problem is that the head is too dolphin-esque, but I've never seen any good pictures of a jabberwock in profile. Let me comb through GURPS Wonderland and see if there's something there.
>>
File: jabberwock princess wip.png (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
jabberwock princess wip.png
24KB, 400x400px
Trying my hand at making Jab fit on a card, since my giant image is too big. Feels like her head's rather bare. What kind of horns or head adornments would be there, crown excluded?
>>
>>47103693
>>47103745
Ultimately, we're going to be able to use two of these, so that's another thing to consider. Fan Gen 2 is likely to be followed by Fan Gen 3, and that'll leave us with gens for all the fan princesses.
>>
>>47103756
>*JAGS Wonderland

Yeah, their version of the Jabberwock is nothing useful here.
>>
File: latest[4].jpg (175KB, 1200x732px) Image search: [Google]
latest[4].jpg
175KB, 1200x732px
>>47103766
Frills on either side
>>
>>47103783
There's still going to be Fan Gens, 'cause people are still going to make princesses and the new gens can't hold everything everybody comes up with.
>>
File: Jabberwock[1].jpg (91KB, 728x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Jabberwock[1].jpg
91KB, 728x1200px
>>47103857
>>47103766
>>47103756
pathfinder jabberwock is pretty good
>>
File: latest[4].jpg (455KB, 972x632px) Image search: [Google]
latest[4].jpg
455KB, 972x632px
>>47103756
here's profile, looks like a mix of a Vulture and a shrew
>>
The "dowry' for the new gen is Army stuff, right?

Because I could make that for >>47102711 if it is.
>>
>>47103783
>>47103883
On that topic: At this point I think it's more appropriate to call them expansions than "fan gens", I mean, hell, they're made by the same people as Gen's IV and V for the most part. There's only a broad collective sense of being official anyway.

Expansion just seems like a more accurate term for how we're handling them now. Core charts and Expansion charts.
>>
File: two colors.png (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
two colors.png
46KB, 400x400px
Tried to keep it simple, but added some frills/fins. Also made a color scheme to match >>47103888

I didn't think this would be so hard to design, jeez. Dragons are tough.
>>
>>47102115
The "powers that be" being viewers like you. Eversor asked for 1 day to try and change people's mind to vote Cactus, so I only felt it fair that we give the Gemini side their time, too.

As for me "shit or get off the pot", that wouldn't be too inaccurate today. Wasn't feeling well. Might do some text editting tonight, but, as I said last thread, probably not going to get the total revamp done until sometime this weekend.

>>47103215
Neeto art, there, fella.

>>47103783
Could also do Fan Gens for IV and V. That's why I'm honestly not too distressed by the Cactus vs Gemini debate, myself. Because whichever one doesn't make it in is almost garaunteed to be on the Fan Gen.

>>47103745
Aw yeah, mothafucking half-dragons.
>>
>>47104009
Army stuff is like treasure was for gen 4. Smuhg gave us a wagon upgrade in gen 3 that has bevexed every gen since. My advice is have the damnable wizard ruin the wagon at some point, but until then we got a lot of stuff to tempt us from taking too many princesses at a time.
>>
>>47104032
I like the one on the right.I think that's fine for a head once you throw on the crown. Now you only have to design everything below her neck!

>>47104041
>Powers that be
Yeah, your probably right. I'm still frustrated that this is the main obstacle preventing progress.
>>
>>47104019
Agreed. Expansion Gens might be more appropriate. That's also why I called it "False Gen" and never "Fan Gen". It's the fact that Wyvern is a "False" Dragon, not some meta reasoning about who created what.

>>47104043
Yeah, I agree, but the last few times I suggested that I got "Then we can't take as many new harem members!"

>>47104009
Yes, Gen V's second sheet is armies. We need to decide what information is and isn't necessary on that sheet, though. It seems like all that information you linked won't fit on the card without it simply being too big.
>>
>>47104093
>*armies and army upgrades

Who says we limit ourselves to just troops? We need Siege Engines! Prognasticor Corps! Superweapons! Gimmicks!
>>
>>47104041
The problem with Fan Gens for IV and V is that we don't have any leftover princesses for that, it'd be more like a sequel than separating out 'official' and fan.
>>
>>47104147
I mean, the other conversation going on at the moment is that we should call them "Expansion gens" and not "Fan gens."
>>
>>47104193
I'm all for this. They really are expansions that fit a specific generation, after all.
>>
I'm working on a bunch of princesses right now actually. Gonna see if I can get my drawing tablet to work again; if not, I'll just post the cards I have.

>>47104137
Also some kinda chem weapon units, poison wind globardiers or venomthropes or some such.
>>
>>47104147
Every gen needs a new princess gimmick. Gen I and False Gen have Dowries. Gen II and its future sequel will have idols. Then companions, classes, and now spells. It's easier to use extant templates to design a princess than to design an acceptable new template for a new generation. To be honest, I don't think Gen VI will be here any time soon. We've covered the chromatic dragons, so Taimat The Dragon Queen's presumable daughters have been covered. Until then, we still have a lot of ideas for princesses, and most of them use multiple cards to try to fit into any of the current Gens rather than push for an entirely new Gen. I say we wait to come up with a new gen until we have a "Fan Gen" for every generation of tower girls. As for "second-sheet" options like castle upgrades, mounts, or cart-pimping, we can tack them on to Fan Gens so we can keep our cart at it's current eight-slot capacity and still not worry about too many waifus
>>
File: Jabberwock Princess Wip2.png (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jabberwock Princess Wip2.png
37KB, 400x400px
Still working on Jabberwock. Not sure if I should keep the yellow dots along the body.

What kind of wings should she have? Same with clothes. I was thinking of Pasties, but Holstaur already has that covered. I was also thinking a flannel shirt and overalls for that authentic otaku look, but that seems a bit much.
>>
>>47104348
Give her the Guy Fieri clothes.
>>
>>47104348
How about a bikini top, short-shorts, and a fanny pack? The other DP's tend to be conservative on how much cloth that they are willing to wear, but it makes sense, since they are giant dragons.
>>
Im sad to see Gemini propaganda edition is not producing Gemini propaganda
>>
File: Jabberwock Princess Wip 3.png (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jabberwock Princess Wip 3.png
38KB, 400x400px
>>47104423
Like so? Shorts kind of turned into spats, but that's easy enough to change if need be.
>>
>>47104348
going by >>47103888 the wings are more fin like and the arms very long and slender almost like the cloverfield monster, or >>47103863 where the wings are so long and batlike as to serve as extra legs
>>
>>47104486
As am I. However, there's still time. I'm not starting the vote until Gemini has had their entire day, just like Cactus had.
>>
>>47104518
I like it! She looks completely adorkable! I don't know what to suggest for the wings and arms, though. Sorry.
>>
>>47104530
I'll fiddle around with a combination of these.

I was going to make her wings look like hands, but I felt that might not be too well received I know wings are basically webbed arms, but still.
>>
>>47104595
you could use the wyvern wings
>>
>>47104486
>>47104541
I think the majority of the viewing public is simply bored with the whole debate, and is ready to move on to new ideas.

Hence, why the thread is talking about new ideas instead of continuing the Cactus/Gemini Debate.
>>
>>47104518
I'd say the arms are striking a pose, like you'd see an Action Figure do.
Wings, hell... Maybe just folded up, one having a lopsided upper corner?
>>
>>47104595
>>47104612

How a bat-wing setup, with fingers at a joint? It'll make her stand out, at least
>>
>>47104278
It does not. So until I get a new one, I'll start posting my princesses with some art references if anyone else feels like drawing them.

>>47104617
That sounds about right to me.
>>
>>47104617
>>47104676
That's fair, but I'm too lawful to not give Gemini their time. I'll throw up the strawpoll tomorrow and then the debate will be over.
>>
>>47102115
Reminder of the obvious solution.
>>47091621
>>47091787
>>
>>47104617
I think that is a cop-out reason. Make some content!
>>
>>47104730
no.

no cactus trap either just replace the cactus with gemini so we can use the original somewhere else. The trap version of cactus is fucking boring compared to the original.
>>
>>47104734
>Cop-out
>Crack the whip instead!
Naa.
I'd drop some cash on some good Gemini pics, but I'm broke.
>>
>>47104768
What did the original have over it?
>>
>>47104782
>>crack the whip
>>litteraly do something, anything.
>>
>>47104768
To be fair, Eversor and Plunder made several versions that take the best aspects of both last thread. I don't have em saved, but I rather liked em.
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 800x700px
>>47104925
Last one from the other thread.
>>
File: standturn01_painwheel_1p.png (243KB, 527x845px) Image search: [Google]
standturn01_painwheel_1p.png
243KB, 527x845px
>>47104676

Kingdom -Grave Garden Kingdom's
Name -Ghoul Princess
Quote -"Embarassed by her feral nature, the royal family has kept her out of public life, until now"
Pro 1 -Smells of flowers, mostly
Pro 2 -Scrappy little thing
Pro 3 -Refuses to stay down
Con 1 -Freezing cold hands
Con 2 -Breath like an open grave
Fetish 1 -Bulging
Fetish 2 -Scratching
Dislike -Bondage
Lust Gift -Ghast Shroud: undead treat you more favorably and mindless undead refuse to hurt you

Pic related, I imagine her looking quite a lot like Painwheel (without the titular wheel of course).
>>
>>47104617
I suppose that's fair, i Shall just have to trust that they make the correct choice
>>
>>47104987
Ew. This version is all wrong. The love spell effect could conceivably fall under the lust spell effect, and what ever happened to having the lust bonus be the boon that smoothes out CP's skin and personality? A lot of princess's need vague 'fixing' items that either turn them human-esque or simply make them more tolerable, depending how the player interprets the card.
>>
>>47105035
I'd think all you need for cacprince is a pair of pruning shears.
>>
>>47105004
GOD DAMN. that's some good art. However, it's way too detailed for a towergirls card.

>>47105035
I agree that the spells need switched. I also liked the other version of Peyote Plant better. IIRC, that was the last think Eversor and Plunder were discusisng before they went to bed. So we'll see when they get back on.
>>
>>47105063
>good art
That's cause it's from a game called Skullgirls.
>>
>>47105063
It's not an OC, it's a character from Skullgirls.
>>
>>47105082
>>47105087
I think
>>47105063
was joking. At least, I hope he was.
>>
>>47104518
>>47104595
>>47104530
I say more like fins sticking out of her back in a sort of wing shape, the jabberwock is supposed to be very odd looking
>>
>>47105063
Yah, im trying to find a spot that folks will all enjoy...though to be honest, i dont think we will please everyone. I apologize in advance, i am doing my best!

But shhh about cactus! This is gemini's time to shine!
>>
>>47105004
Kingdom- Apothecary's Theocracy
Name-Plague Princess
Quote -"Haling from the same Lands as the Physicker Master, she is Trained in unique chemical medicines as all members of her royal family ar"
Pro 1 -knows the human body intimately
Pro 2 - able to make all kinds of potions
Pro 3 -can ensure you recover from anything
Con 1 -Including what she might do to you in bed
Con 2 -won't take of that mask

Fetish 1 -Latex clothing
Fetish 2 -Pain Play
Dislike -Kissing

Lust Gift -Injection Darts: allows you to weaponize any transformative lust gifts you have against your enemies
>>
>>47105082
>>47105087
>>47105133
Unfortunately, no. I've never been good at fighting games, so I'm not familiar with Skull Girls beyond hearing about it from a few Let's Players. Thanks for correcting me, at least.
>>
>>47105198
man I'm with you there just got MK 9 and the learning curve is steep, I only just realized that the thumb sticks are a trap
>tfw you pull a cool move but don't know how to replicate it
>>
File: Derrogirl.jpg (59KB, 454x609px) Image search: [Google]
Derrogirl.jpg
59KB, 454x609px
>>47105004
Another of mine:

Kingdom -Maddening Abyss Kingdom's
Name -Derro Princess
Quote -"She was the pride of her people, the greatest abductor in their history. Irony sucks"
Pro 1 -Expert apothecary
Pro 2 -Scary good at surgery
Pro 3 -Natural pro at stealth
Con 1 -Not actually a doctor, just crazy
Con 2 -No really, she needs help
Fetish 1 -Abduction
Fetish 2 -Mind-break
Dislike -Being watched
Lust Gift -Kid-knapsack: bag of holding for people, suspended animation, does not mesh with the magic of your cart

Pic is what she's based on. Think fantasy version of Greys that live underground.

>>47105195
Nice, I especially love the Lust Gift. So many possibilities with that.
>>
>>47105219
Learning fighting games is pretty fun, shame I'll never be able to feel that satisfaction again.

>>47105195
That's pretty cool, we don't have a Plague Princess if I remember. Before anyone ask, that's from Darkest Dungeon.
>>
>>47105422
I know what you mean. Skullgirls was actually the fighting game where I started to really learn how to play and not just button mash. The tutorials are great and thank god for sleepwalk difficulty. I started there and have worked my way up to Normal/Hard.
>>
We require additional shortstack princesses.
>>
File: 1457201802809.png (526KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1457201802809.png
526KB, 1000x1000px
>>47105463
I'm way past that, but it sounds like you got good pretty fast. Keep going, and try to fight against human players. That's how it should be.

On the subject of fighting, Sword Princess is my favorite. I hope int he vidya we'll be able to use her.
>>
>>47105415
Last one for now; just imagine it's a pretty lady face:

Kingdom -Shouldertop Cliff Kingdom's
Name -Vargouille Princess
Quote -"In a kingdom of flying faces, her's was the sweetest, her voice, less so"
Pro 1 -Makes an effort to look good
Pro 2 -Likes to help people improve
Pro 3 -Can unhinge her jaw
Con 1 -Her voice could shatter glass
Con 2 -Hope you like oral, exclusively
Fetish 1 -Skullfucking
Fetish 2 -Tongue Kissing
Dislike -Gags
Lust Gift -Choker of Capital Freedom: once tightened around a throat the wearer's ears morph into leathery wings and their head may harmlessly detach
>>
>>47105564
I'm not sure what you mean, that's already a fine plague bearer lady.
>>
>>47105564
>Imagine it's a pretty lady face.

Imagine what's a pretty lady face? *click on thumbnail* oh god yargarbl!

This... is certainly a... unique... princess idea...
>>
>>47105564
Wouldn't technically Crest Princess fit the role already? I mean, not the exact creature, but overall.
>>
File: Jabberwock Princess Wip 4.png (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jabberwock Princess Wip 4.png
49KB, 400x400px
Had to take a break, dire need for some delicious food.

Did some quick wings and arms. Not sure if I'll keep the bag as it is.
>>
we just change the colors on this one

Kingdom: Machine Kingdom of the Red Desert
Name: TechPrincess
Quote: "Refined by her well learned Engineering skills, She Emphesizes the Virtues of Man-Machine Relation"
Pro 1- Smart and Well Mannered
Pro 2- Tech-Savvy, can fix anything
Pro 3- Intoxicating Incense aroma
Con 1- Speaks mostly in Binary
Con 2- Must follow protocol

Fetish 1- Mechanical Tendrils
Fetish 2- Tantric Sex
Turnoff - Experimenting

Power Bonus: Cybernetic Enhancements for all you're troops

Wealth Bonus: Convert Slain foes into cybernetic laborers

Companion: Servo Skull Swarm - Patrols the Kingdom for enemy spies and lawbreakers

Lust Gift: Living Metal: Bestow the ability to Transcend flesh entirely upon those you choose, retains all physical and emotional feelings and reproductive ability
>>
>>47105805
my only suggestion is to make the arms a bit thinner
>>
>>47105805
I think the arms should be thinner, and the wings should be fin-like, sticking back, sorta like this but a bit less derpy http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3lPNfbsvcN0/VkIcFekgahI/AAAAAAAAGQ0/_RQV_wphJYA/s1600/14.%2BMedieval%2Bfin-winged%2Bdragon%2Bby%2BEdward%2BTopsell%2B%25281607%2529.jpg
>>
>>47105840
We're doing Fan Gen II next so I'd format for that, or for Gen III since that's after
>>
>>47105707
In passing, yeah.
I figure they're at least as different as Ninja Princess and Assassin Princess, or Skeleton Princess and Zombie Princess, Orc and Ogre, etc.
>>
>>47105975
I haven't considered those, you're right.

>>47105941
Watch out with that link, you might hurt someone.
>>
>>47106054
Sorry its the shortest one i could find quickly
>>
File: Jabberwock Princess Wip 5.png (53KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jabberwock Princess Wip 5.png
53KB, 400x400px
>>47105856
>>47105941
Thinner arms and silly fin wings applied. Thin arms are a pain to do with the Stumpy brush.
>>
>>47106105
Thin arms: draw fat arms
Then add the black lining multiple times until thin enough
Then apply white lining to even out the black lining appropriately.
>>
>>47106105
Damn. That looks just about fit enough to put on a Princess card. Well done!
>>
>>47106105
She needs a tail, but beyond that she looks about done
>>
>>47106188
I'll practice this a bit while figuring out the tail.
>>47106209
Not sure how I can fit a tail in there without it being too crowded. I mean, I can't go too far left because it would go off the card too much, and I can't go right because the wings and bag would cover it. I want to make a tail, but not sure how.
>>
>>47105840
Well they have the Machine God already on the Booru, I was just trying to make her less of a 40k Insert while keeping the charm of what she brings
>>
Anons all of our potential DP's are too cute.

How am I supposed to choose?
>>
>>47106302
Roll a D6.
>>
>>47106302
Don't choose at all.

Take all of them without prejudice.
>>
>>47106302
>>47106322
>Dragon Gen
>Nothing but wannabe Dragon princesses
>>
>>47106253
Put the anime bag in the other hand. Even if the text, should you keep it, gets cut off, it'll still be funny. Voila, room for tail.

>Captcha: Select all waffles
But captcha, you want me to select something with a grid that is not a waffle. Why must you make me lie to you, captcha?
>>
>>47106253
have the tip of the tail held up in a curl behind the wing
>>
File: Jabberwock Princess Wip 6.png (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jabberwock Princess Wip 6.png
50KB, 400x400px
Changed the bag to the right arm, brought it up on the shoulder because it's easier to hide lacking art that way.

>>47106472
Like a chameleon tail?
>>
>>47106551
>Bag -and- fannypack

Oh my god she keeps getting more perfect. Dorky Jabberwock Princess is best Dragon Princess
>>
>>47106551
yeah, thats what i was thinking
>>
>>47106551
A chameleon tail seems oddly fitting for her. I say go for it.
>>
File: Jabberwock Princess Wip 7.png (53KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jabberwock Princess Wip 7.png
53KB, 400x400px
>>47106634
>>47106640
Chameleon tail added. Spirals are hard as shit, so I traced an actual tail. Still fiddling with the tail width, since some points are obviously a bit off, but this really does suit her more than a simple spiky tail.

Yellow tip tail or solid green?
>>
>>47106707
Stick with yellow. It adds visual character.
>>
>>47106727
>>47106707
No, the yellow tip is not enough. Would it be too much extra work to add yellow dots along the side once you finish shape?
>>
File: Jabberwock Princess Wip 8.png (53KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jabberwock Princess Wip 8.png
53KB, 400x400px
>>47106784
Dots are no problem at all. Just getting the right amount is the only trouble; how many is too many, and how many is too few?
>>
>>47106707
I think we can consider her design finished
>>
>>47106707
Heh. I bet her tell is that she extends her tail when she gets excited.

>Oh, jeeperth, ith that the genuine Plant Princetheth? I've been looking all over for that one! Every time I think I've found her, the jutht turnth out to be a random Plantgirl who moved into an abandoned cathle.
>...
>Wanna trade?
>>
>>47106847
Actually, I think you've just about nailed it.
>>
>>47106885
lol thats great
>>
File: Jabberwock Princess Final.png (49KB, 177x259px) Image search: [Google]
Jabberwock Princess Final.png
49KB, 177x259px
Well, unless anyone else has anything they'd like to suggest, I think I'm done doing Jabberwock. I made her crown silver, like the lining on her glasses, since it stood out better than if I used the same yellow as her fins or the same green as her wings.

We've got her personality and her image. Just need her card and we're golden.
>>
So, Overwatch is fun, Tracer and her fat butt can go rot in the chinese hell of ten-thousand spankings.

If people have questions or stuff about Cactus Princess then i'll answer it between games I guess?
>>
>>47107064
Looks great. Thanks for your hard work anon. Really enjoyed watching the creative process from >>47103246
to >>47107064
>>
>>47107160
Not gonna lie, it was fun. I'm not gonna make the card for her though, Jabberwock wasn't my design. This is (probably) the fifth of my princess designs that got on actual sheets. Book, Orphan, Secretary, and Pajama were the others.

Can't wait to see what people decide on for her stats and attributes.
>>
>>47107064
+You are her newest hobby
+Knowledgeable, but obsessive
-Has kinky dark side

<3 Fondling
<3 Ero lit
</3 Carelesness
>>
>>47107260
I thought it was dark desires? that sounds more relevant thank kinky, but thats just me.

I prefer

+ Speaks with an Adorable Lisp
+ Master of Obscure trivia
-Has dark desires

<3 Fondling
<3 Ero lit
</3 Carelesness
>>
>>47107358
I edited it because some people seemed unsatisfied at "dark desires" vaugeness, and we only included it in that form for her to maybe be a closet yaoi fan girl, hentai freak, or whatever appeals to anybody turned on by geeky otaku chicks. Saying it was a kinky dark side, I felt, cleared that up and made her more interesting, but I'm cool with whatever.
>>
>>47107092
What species of cactus?
>>
>>47107837
Cactusfolk cactus.
>>
>>47107064
one last edit i would suggest is move the crown behind the head, the line at the base of the crown looks a bit off the way you have it now
>>
>>47107837
Presumably some relative of saguaro.
>>
>>47107092
>>47107855
>Tracer and her fat butt
Try her out for a bit. Get a feel for how she moves. Cause it's easy to track her if you know how she acts.
>usually teleport through you so you have to do a 180, then begins moving clockwise to you, unless there's a wall, so you gotta keep turning
Trust me, Genji and Reaper are far worse.
>Reaper can literally walk up to you, spam click, and you're instantly dead, cause he fires as fast as he can click for 0 reason and doesn't even visually do that
>>
File: crowned.png (49KB, 177x259px) Image search: [Google]
crowned.png
49KB, 177x259px
>>47107890
Good call. I did try to make it look like it was leaning to the left (close to the viewer), but behind looks better.
>>
>>47107920
THE ASS BRINGS WITH IT DEATH AND RUIN

Reaper is pretty bad too though
>>
>>47108052
Blue board.
>>
>>47108058
Yeah I didn't look close at the pic before throwing it in there. Deleted.
>>
>>47108065
what was it?
>>
>>47108135
Buttholes
>>
>>47108152
Oh i see
>>
Chronally disassociated anus? Not on my 4chan!
>>
>>47107064
I think she should have the rodent teeth come back. They gave her personality, without them she kind of just looks like a dragon with swirly eyed glasses.
>>
>>47108741
She looks like a catfish-chameleon.
>>
>>47108821
I agree with this motion. She's already at least 4 flavors of weird. Let's not push it.
>>
>>47108893
yes, she should totally still have buck teeth and braces though, its just her design is a tad too cluttered to add that and make it look good on the card
>>
>>47108959
Exactly. I still feel that adding it would make her recognizable as the Jabberwocky, but that's just my opinion.
>>
>>47108983
>>47108959
You know what would really make her recognizable as the jabberwock? Putting "Jabberwock Princess" at the top of the card.

Does it depart from the source? Yes. I think she looks cute without them, and as it's been said, it'll make the image too busy, and she'll look like a bad asian stereotype.
>>
>>47109016
>>47108959
>>47108983
save the teeth and braces for more detailed art maybe
>>
>>47109016
From the Great Rice Bowl Kingdom hails Bad Asian Stereotype Princess!
>>
>>47108983
i just dont see how buck teeth could look good on this chibi style. its just too small a detail to really fit on such a condensed image
>>
Should we do a Jabberwocky vs Pajamas vs Drake vs Yellow Dragon vs Half-dragon poll?
>>
>>47109078
We need the Cactus/Gemini Issue resolved first.

Also, who the hell is Yellow Dragon Princess?
>>
>>47109094
i think we are ready for the Gemini cactus poll, i dont foresee anything changing, i put in a request for some Gemini art but that wont be done for a couple days and making everyone wait that long will just turn people off more than anything.
>>
>>47109078
2nd gen jabberwock to mirror smart DP
3rd gen drake to mirror strong DP
4th gen half dragon to mirror beautiful DP
>>
File: 14540582522381.png (179KB, 568x559px) Image search: [Google]
14540582522381.png
179KB, 568x559px
>>47109094
This girl. She was going to be the original original DPIV before it died and we started up saying they should match DQ's head gem, hence the white dragon.

>>47109150
That's certainly an idea, but we'd need some consensus.

As the person that requested half-dragon I hope I'm around to help direct her personality development.
>>
>>47109150
>>47109188
and gen 1 wyvern to mirror "is a dragon" DP
>>
>>47109150
>>47109217
Would Pajamas be the mirror to DPV's "Big scary warlord" by being small and cute and all the princesses just having been invited to a tea party?
>>
>>47109150
>>47109188
Hmm... going by mirror theorist's theory, tech dragon would be a good pair with magic black dragon, and robot dragon makes for a good close-but-no-cigar dragon.
>>
>>47109188
... Can't really say I'm a fan of that design sadly, it just doesnt seem to have the personality the other Dragon princesses do
>>
>>47109188
>>47109234
>>47109236
>>47109266

Yelow dragon has no personality beyond "is a robot" Her dislike is just another instillation of the "Cum on x" running 'gag' I say PJ Dragon princess for gen 5, because she 1) has personality and B) still mirrors Dragon Princess 5
>>
>>47109307
Gen 5 is also a long way off at this point so its not something we need to worry about for a long while yet
>>
>>47109363
Yeah, Jabberwock is all done up it seems so if we're going to talk about any future DPs it'd be this lady up

>>47103215

Here.
>>
>>47109150
>>47109307
Guy who did Pajama Princess here, I like the mirror thing but kinda feel bad that she's gonna be left alone for so long. Hope she doesn't get ignored!

I'd be fine if she was the Mimic "mirror", since she kind of does mimic a Dragon's appearance. Robot Dragon just needs a little sprucing up to be more interesting, and it'd be a good one for Gen V expansion.
>>
>>47109363
The first two sequel gens should go by quickly because they already have a ton of fan princesses on the imgur charts (and a few more I could dig up off the wiki). It's only when we get to Gen IV again (The one people wanted half-dragon for) that we start needing a lot of OC. Then again, we have a ton of people here with art skills now so it shouldn't be too bad.
>>
>>47109385
i mean, she doesnt have to be a dragon princess mirror at all, she can just be a pajama princess who is wearing dragon PJs
>>
>>47109413
Exactly. I'm happy people seem to want her to be a Dragon Princess, and I'm not against it in any way. I just personally think a mimic mirror would be most accurate. Still, it's up to the consensus. I just provided art, nothing more.

She can also be the trap, if that's wanted. Wouldn't be skin off my teeth at all.
>>
>>47109542
>PJ Princess
>Trap Princess

nononono NOOOOOO Fuck that noise.

I'm cool with traps, but I refuse to allow PJ princess to be the trap. Nevermind that I nothing to do with her proposal, definition, and creation, I still refuse to allow this.
>>
>>47109596
I dont think she would be a good trap, and working from a clean slate, i think its better to scratch build our traps rather than girls into them
>>
>>47109596
Damn, that's a heartfelt rejection right there.

Guess I should make my own Trap then. I've had a few ideas stewing about for one, but I never got around to doing it.
>>
>>47107945
as the man who first pitched Jabberwock Princess, I feel honored to have had my concept reach completion
>>
>>47109380
Huh?
>>
>>47109678
People are talking about what the DP's of the fan/sequel gens should be. You know, like how we have Wyvern for Fan Gen 1? Jabberwocky was being discussed for Fan Gen 2, right? And some people mentioned Drake for Fan Gen 3, so I linked back to her art.
>>
>>47109634
we also have to consider that cactus princess will clearly, surely need a new home amongst these expansion sheets as well.

Obviously
>>
also if we are working on expansions, we should REALLY go back and touch up the art for false gen, some of it could really use some work. As well as changing the header to something more dignified.
>>
>>47109732
The header is meant to be 'undignified' boo. She's a shitty fake dragon who can't do anything right. Not a real threat.
>>
>>47109741
>Can't do anything right
Sounds like the Quest guy. We just reached False Gen territory and she's already broken through the floor.
>>
>>47109707
You mean the Gemini, don't you? ;D
>>
>>47109741
yes, but if we are going to make a whole collection of side gens with not real dragon princesses, i think its better if we adopt a new expansion format, to unify the idea.
>>
>>47109775
Cactus will always be honorary Gen 5 to me, even if they don't make it in.

Speaking of, I wasn't paying much attention; who is the "trap" for gen 5? Was Gemini supposed to fill that slot with the half man thing?
>>
>>47109799
Gemini or cactus will be voted on at some point soon, as soon as whoever does the polls sets one up
>>
>>47109807
I'm still waiting on someone to do up the Lust Gift and Location for Gemini before doing a final vote.
I also polled all my Normie friends and they prefer Cactus...
>>
>>47109785
Nah. I think they should all have their own unique headers reflecting their personalities and how they 'differ' from the core girls.
>>
The header for Jabberwock should look like Kanbaru's room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdkCwcFmz3s

>stacks of censored books neatly stacked everywhere
>Messy room otherwise
>>
>>47109150
>>47109217
>Wyvern captured princesses so she could be recognized as a Dragon

What about the rest of the fake dragons?

>Jabberwock kidnapped princesses to get funding for her next buying spree of explicit reading material?
>Drake kidnapped princesses to educate them on the differences between Dragons and Drakes?
>Half Dragon kidnapped princesses to show that she's as strong as a dragon?
>Pajama Dragon kidnapped princesses to have a fun slumber party and unite various smaller countries through happiness and scary stories at night?
>>
>>47110001
Wyvern didn't steal anyone. She just got together with a bunch of her friends and pretended like she kidnapped them to lure Knights there to "save" them so they could become royalty.
>>
>>47110001
I think Jabberwock's thing was going to be that she treated Princesses like collectors items. So she's kidnapping them to add to her 'unopened' collection of mint-condition princesses and princess memorabilia.
>>
>>47110001
Right on all counts except jabberwock. She's trying to acquire a complete collection of princessess, one of each kind, because she's a completionist nerd.

Idea: she's frustrated because she can't find a human princess, and there's like, 15 of them.
>>
>>47110025
I'm this guy:
>>47110049
Didn't know princesses in fake princess edition were fake princesses. I like it.
>>
>>47110049
Can you imagine the succession crisis in the human kingdoms? Until you come along and marry all the heirs and become Emperor, of course.
>>
>>47110107
That's precisely what's going on. There's one legitimate human princess, but all the different subgroups back different princesses as the one true human princess, nevermind that at least two of them arent even girls.
>>
>>47110126
Yep. Sure sounds like a job for the Knight doesn't it? A problem that can only be solved with dick.

Or a bloody ten-sided civil war, but hey, nobody is gonna pick THAT solution.
>>
Shovel/Gnome princess is an entirely legitimate princess!

[spoilers] Well, sort of. Kinda. Not really. Possibly the Wandering Mine doesn't have royalty?[/spoilers]
>>
>>47110176
Eh, I always figured the fake part was the kidnapping, not that they all didn't rule something. Though I guess you could fiddle with it if you still wanted that status without 'princess'.

"She's rules that land, yeah, but nobody lives there." or "The proper term is hime, thank you." or "Technically she's an elected official the council is just too weak to balance her power." etc etc.
>>
>>47110229
It seems to me, that in this world all you need to be a princess, is to have at least a dozen people look up to you and say your a princess
>>
>>47110141
Well Boy Princess gets a Sex Swapping Lust gift
>>
>>47110255
Yeah, doesn't Knight Princess literally just have her mercenary soldiers to back up her 'princess' claim? Not even a country or a people.
>>
>>47110049
>Oh, hey! You managed to find one of the Human Printhetheth? It's jutht tho fruthtrating! I've looked everywhere, but they theem to get thapped up jutht before I get there. Thereth, like, thithteen different Human Printhetheth, and I can't even get one? It'th tho unfair!
>...oh...
>You know thith one'th... not technically a 'girl' right? Thtill, she's in unthirculated condition, hardly uthed at all! I've managed to thnag a couple Rabbit Printhetheth, wanna trade?
>>
>>47110286
>Rabbit Princesses
Best use of Squire. Nab some of her daughters if you're like me and dig bunny chicks but don't want to BE one.
>>
>>47110286
I love this lisp way too goddamn much
>>
>>47110286
Jabberwock Princess's idol worshipped bonus should be two swap a princess with one that's uncollected. That way, you can get the lust bonus from two different girls while only keeping one, for the shameless minmaxers like me.
>>
>>47110335
What should the rejection be? Forced to become a total nerd?
>>
>>47110286
oh, damn, I missed up "she's'"it should be "the'th". I missed an opportunity to put a "jeeperth" in there too. Oh well.
>>
>>47110335
>>47110345
It should be her lust gift, it doesnt really make sense as a idol boon
>>
>>47110335
But the princess your trading to her has to be mint condition!
>>
>>47110495
I'd think she'd be willing to 'thettle' since she couldn't get the princess any other way. You know how crazed collectors can be, it's all about the acquisition, not the keeping.
>>
File: peepers.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
peepers.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>47110286
>>47110326

Am I the only one who hears the mouse from rockadoodle in greenlisp anon's posts?
>>
>>47110552
>Rock a Doodle
Jesus fucking christ on a pogo stick, I never thought anyone else actually watched this.

Ten points to Gryffindor, and I'm going to rewatch that movie right now. That was one of my favorite movies as a kid.
>>
hmm, i mentioned before how a fraind and i are thinking of modding Make you kingom to run a tower girls game. And my question to everyone is which princesses would you appoint to the royal positions?

Main Queen
Oracle
Vizier
Spymaster
Knight
Servant
>>
>>47110612
>Spymaster
Definitely Assassin Princess
>Knight
Knight Princess.
>>
>>47110612
>Main Queen
Pirate Princess
>Oracle
Dream Princess
>Vizier
Merchant Princess
>Spymaster
Assassin Princess
>Knight
Sword Princess
>Servant
Gnome Princess
>>
File: skeletonp.png (148KB, 393x644px) Image search: [Google]
skeletonp.png
148KB, 393x644px
Not sure I posted this the other day, but we've got another bit of old art up on our art blog: http://towergirlsthegame.tumblr.com/

This skeleton princess dates back to when we were doing stuff cut off at the knees or mid-shin for every emote, but we later changed that to measure from their feet.

Unyin sketched and lined this one, and Sera colored it. We don't have a new Skeleton princess design just yet.
>>
>>47110983
I think if the skeleton stayed as is, and the clothing became much more loose, this would be fine. After all, the normal art of her has her being thin for hopefully obvious reasons, and nothing really holding her clothes up besides her shoulders, and the skirt being plump by design rather than actual proportion.

The skeleton part is fine; it's a mix of cute and spooky, which is perfect. The clothes just need to match her body, and it'd be completely fine. The arm's bones also need a bit of thinning, since they're practically thin person arms instead of just bone, but the ribs and skull are fine.
>>
File: 1395006495961.png (40KB, 363x360px) Image search: [Google]
1395006495961.png
40KB, 363x360px
>>47110983
>>47111052
So much bitching about ribs/bones and throwing references at people. Like, you have no idea.

It is a great piece, though, and good pointers. Skeleton Princess is going to be a lot of fun.
>>
>>47111052
Thanks for the feedback! I'll make sure her updated art reflects her boney-ness once the time comes around; it's one of the reasons I'm not quite happy with this design and shelved it. On top of that, I do agree that her arm bones could do with some thinning, and it's an easy fix I'll make sure is reflected in the final product.
>>
>>47105195
I love the idea of injection darts, depending on the fie you could use it to make pasifying dragons easier, turn entire enemy forces into concubines, etc.
>>
File: cock_slut_healer_trap.png (227KB, 1271x1271px) Image search: [Google]
cock_slut_healer_trap.png
227KB, 1271x1271px
Is there a healer companion?

Also, I need more cock slut healer pics
>>
>>47111488
Cleric Princess, companion to Paladin Princess, Gen III.

>>47109799
Eversor asked for 1 day to try and convince people for Cactus. I decided that Gemini should get her chance, too. So this thread is technically "Gemini Propaganda Edition", but no one's given it two cents. So, sometime tomorrow, I'll throw up a vote so that we can decide once and for all.
>>
File: Silverain IK Gen1.png (2MB, 1152x6031px) Image search: [Google]
Silverain IK Gen1.png
2MB, 1152x6031px
>>47103215
Thank you so much for bringing this to life, I can't stop grinning.
>>47103745
Daww
>>47107064
It was great to see the progress of this one in action.

I'm totally behind the theme ideas as well .

Just going to post the play through I was working on while away.
>>
>>47111488
So her fluids are like potions?
>>
>>47111767
We got distracted making jabberwock princess, sorry
>>
>>47110286
>ith thath real holithaurith milk? Eheheh~
>I-I-I mean i'll drink it if you really want me to!
>>
>>47113372
Yeah as much as Gemini is my darling....jaberwock princess is kind of amazing and i got side tracked X<
>>
>>47105707

Not really.

Vargouille Princess is a strong, independent head that don't need no body.
>>
>>47113836
Except when they steal other peoples.
>>
>>47111767
the artist i Know who i asked for pics from all take like half a week to get anything done, else i would have at least 4 Gemini propaganda pics up
>>
>>47110307
Or do what I did and MAKE them like one of the daughters so you can steal the imaginary friend
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 346x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 346x339px
>>47113199
>her
>>
>>47114495
>her
Sure what else?
>>
Ladies and Gentlemen we've a slight issue over at the Tower Girls Thread on /qst/
>>>/qst/53545

It seems the anon running it will not be available for a few days and We're also over Bump Limit, so thread will die some time tonight.

So we either need a volunteer to take over or to record a synopsis of events so far.
>>
>>47114909
Cant it take a hiatus?
>>
>>47107945
Hoarder's Hovel Kingdom's
Jabberwock Princess
+ Speaks with an Adorable Lisp
+ Master of Obscure trivia
-Has dark desires

Idol: ??? god(ess) of ???

Worshipped: Gain ability to restore princesses to 'mint condition'
Renounced: Curthed with Lithp; no-one takth you theriouthly

Lust Gift: Rabbit Pocketwatch
Travel to J.P's homeland through dreams or mirrors, be careful, everybody's mad there.

<3 Fondling
<3 Ero lit
</3 Carelesness

"A strange Princess from a strange land. Emigrated to realize dream of completing her princess collection"
>>
>>47114909
>Record a Synopsis of events so far
Also, I'll be here today, just a late start. We'll close out Gen F, then I'll record everything into a paste.
>>
>>47114995
> O'taku, god of obsession
>>
>>47114995
should be a looking glass, not a pocket watch
>>
>>47114995
The last con should be either
>-has kinky dark side
or
>-You're her newest hobby

The first one sits nicer on the tongue and ear, the second one subtly implies that she can be crazy, yo.

Also,
>>47115218
This.
>>
>>47103215
Wonder Keep Kingdom's
Dragon Drake! Princess

+Rich, strong, powerful
+Self-Assured
+Drakes > Dragons
-Drakes > Dragons, or else
-Wingless

<3 Doggystyle
<3 Topping from Bottom
</3 Misidentification
>>
>>47115001
Many thanks Sir

>>47115369
>+Drakes > Dragons
>-Drakes > Dragons, or else
I like that she doesn't like been mistaken for a Dragon but I'm not fond of the Drake over Dragon supremacy thing.

+ (not sure atm)
- Don't call her a Dragon or else
>>
>>47115265
how about
- perverse dark imagination
?
>>
>>47103215
For people who don't know what a Rage Drake is:
http://dungeonsdragons.wikia.com/wiki/Rage_Drake
>>
>>47115701
> supremacy
I was thinking she has something of an inferiority complex after being mistaken for a dragon too many times.
>>
>>47115725
I don't know, kinky dark side seems more playful, but your suggestion keep sit nicely vague...
>>
>>47107945
Aw, crap. I just realized: You know what she needs? Some kind of forehead gem, since that seems to be a theme.
>>
>>47115894
thats only for dragon queens daughters not other "dragons"
>>
>>47115804
I dont know, kinky just doesn't sound right for her, for whatever reason.
>>
>>47115949
Oh. Well, I still think she'd look nice with a forehead gem or arrangement of gems. It'd fill up that subtly troubling forehead space, at least.

Than again, I may be crazy.
>>
>>47115766
Hmm that's not a bad idea but we have Wyvern Princess for insecurities and it doesn't quite match up with her been Self-Assured.

I certainly agree she might be seeking recognition that she is not a damn dragon.
>>
>>47116030
Point. How about:

+Passionate about promoting Dragon/Drake Awareness
-Never, ever, call her a Dragon
>>
>>47116071
YES!

>+Passionate about promoting Dragon/Drake Awareness
^
Suddenly imagined her as a bit of a SJW on Drake awareness, this made me choke on my tea with laughter. Good Job.
>>
>>47116071
So she's a wyvern/drake SJW.

+enjoys diversity and including eastern dragons, wyverns and drakes
-hates stereotypical western dragons
>>
>>47115369
>>47116176

>>47103215
Wonder Keep Kingdom's
Dragon Drake! Princess

+Rich, strong, powerful
+Self-Assured
+Passionate about Drake Awareness
-Never, ever, call her a Dragon
-Wingless

<3 Doggystyle
<3 Topping from Bottom
</3 Misidentification
>>
>>47116189
A bit too heavy handed there I think I prefer >>47116071 suggestiveness with a bit of wiggle room for head cannon.

Simply because who would rescue her if she was a stereotypical SJW?
>>
>>47116189
>>47116213

Well I think she is possible Gen 3 Expansion right?

So Companion, Wealth and Power Bonuses are things to consider as well.
>>
>>47116245
Nobody because she's a strong independant drake who doesn't need anyone.

Rescuing is the Dragiartachy's way of keeping her down.
>>
>>47116294
Companion should be a ryu or long, since it seems unlikely we will get a eastern dragon otherwise
>>
We should really start work on Gen 5s reward sheet before we get too far into the expansions
>>
>>47114995
>>47115369
>>47116213
im this guy.

>>47116294
>>47116320
I don't have ideas for Drake's companions or bonuses or lust gift, unfortunately.
>>
i'll refine the Drake Princess later tonight.

What does she need. What do you guys thing? Design wise. (I didn't make her red, so as to avoid Dragon I mixups)
>>
>>47116332
This!
We need to do the reward sheet before we do anything else!
>>
>>47116300
But but.. Drake Wifu?

Seriously though we want to avoid making a princess no one will want to rescue.

>>47116320
Not sure what hit my mind first Street Fighter or Breath of Fire 3 there.

>>47116332
Fair point, it was army building I think.
I'm just wondering how the rewards will be laid out and interact with existing effects such as idols and power bonus that effect the kingdom.

>>47116356
Personally I'm really happy with the current design, she looks a bit apish in her stance but I think it helps with the "Brute Force" nature of her.
>>
>>47116356
Here's my opinion on it;

>Refine the lines to look like the rest of the princesses
>Smooth out some features, like the lower horns
>Shoulder pads should stick out a little more
>Change the gems to look like indents instead of gems
>Personal opinion; boar tusks.
>>
>>47116332
>>47116398
We can't do fake dragons until we finish the reward sheet!

We can't do the reward sheet until we finish gen 5!

We can't finish gen 5 until we decide between Cactus/Gemini?

We can't decide between Cactus/Gemini because reasons!
>>
>>47116446
we are waiting on the poll to pop up, i was expecting it this morning to be honest
>>
>>47103745

What about half dragon and PJ dragon princesses?
>>
>>47116446
We can't decide between Cactus/Gemini because we're too busy talking about fake dragons.
>>
>>47116409
We can have some soapbox activist features, but we need to balance it with more appealing ones,

i would also focus a bit more on her strength or combat abilities since she will Mirror DP3
>>
File: comiket small.jpg (366KB, 1200x1242px) Image search: [Google]
comiket small.jpg
366KB, 1200x1242px
I had too much fun last night making Jabberwock Princess, and I found this on my desk in the morning when I woke up. I don't even remember drawing this.
>>
>>47116550
What is Jabberwock Princess selling there I can't quite make it out
>>
>>47116550
I don't quite get what's going on here...
>>
>>47116550
I have no idea what shes saying there
>>
>>47116608
>>47116609
I think the mindset was that Jabberwock was taking Orphan and PJ to Comiket to buy everything, and the Knight trying to stop them.
>>
>>47116409
If she ends up being a SJW isn't it your fault for being opposed to the idea of her having some insecurities?
>>
>>47116356
I disagree with >>47116424 , indents would look shit. I want them gems.
>>
What is Drake Princess's opinion on the Citrine beast?
>>
>>47116730
Bit of a mental juggle there.
>Disagreed with idea A, liked Idea B so it must be your fault that people decided to take it further to Idea C

There is a difference between been passionate about something and been a full on intolerant SJW
>>
>>47116813
In fairness it is hard to make that clear in the format used here
>>
Having a tsundere SJW parody princess is funny.

Just make it clearly a joke or make her like one of those "I'm not a racist, but..." old folk, only towards cis dragon scum instead.
>>
>>47116849
>>47116813
Lets just stick with
>+Passionate about Drake Awareness
And let everybody headcanon it however they want.
>>
>>47116813
>>47116409
>>47116424

yeah i would like a more feral animalistic design to her, tusks and ape like pose is great,
>>
>>47116888
It's completely unappealing.
>>
>>47116793
How is that relivent?
>>
>>47116902
I'm all for this, we have enough of a ruckus over Cactus and Gemini, I'd rather avoid have a second one going.
>>
>>47116932
>I don't like thing
>Nobody should be allowed to put thing I don't like into other thing.
>>
>>47116960
Nobody likes SJW.
>>
>>47117025
I mean, SJWs like SJWs, but they are unlikely to appreciate a parody of themselves. Of play tower girls for that matter
>>
>>47117096
Yep, good points.
>>
>>47116960
If we are going to make a tsundere SJW parody princess we should build her from the ground up to be a complete parody.

The concept behind Drake Princess was kind of this scenario:

>Drake Princess Turns up At Town
>Starts to speak "Alright I'm here to.." Interrupted by peasant screaming "Ahh Its a Dragon!"
>Sighs "I'm not a.." More Peasant Screaming.
>"Look I'm.." More Peasant Screaming.
> "I.." Guards turn up cries of "Zounds its a dragon, call for the knights"
>"Do I look like I have wings you puny bite size Morons?"
>Peasants stop look at her... then run away screaming "Ah the dragons going to eat us!"
>Enraged Drake Princess "That's it your all dead.. so very dead."

The other one is that whenever she does anything Dragons get the credit so that pisses her off further.
>>
>>47116902
This seems like a good comparimse
>>
>>47117241
Sorry "You're"^ I keep letting that slip past me.
>>
Just an actual question about towergirls itself.

Is there a rule about no Princes or something similar?

Actually got asked that by my GF who has just gotten into it and I didn't know how to answer.
I know each generation has a Trap and there are Generals and other companions.
>>
>>47117371
Yes. They all have to be princesses. Thus why the only boys are traps.
>>
>>47117371
What do you mean by a 'rule' exactly?
>>
>>47117371
If we had princes it would be in its own "tower princes" sheet
>>
>>47117371
It's Princesses.

However, generals, masters and courtiers can be male.
>>
>>47117371
>no princes

It just seems to be an unspoken rule. To the point where i dont think pesants even know what a prince is. Reality seems to be soft in this realm. Places dont have coordinates so much as topographic relations, and even those are somewhat plastic. Society seens to share that same sofrness, going by companuon bonuses
>>
>>47117371
Since towergirl tries to make the trope "Save the princess" pointless and questions "whats after the next princess", not really.
Princes are more like the knights itself or companions/generals.

There are fan chart of genI as generals and someone made a bunch princesses as princes.
>>
>>47117425
>>47117426
>>47117443
>>47117511
>>47117519
Thanks chaps I just wanted to know so I could answer her question.
>>
>>47117519
A princess becomes a princess by popular acclaim
A knight becomes a king by marrying a princess
Thair children are legitimate princessea and knights, but this can bw challenged
>>
>>47117519
Similerly to how a knight seems to be anyone who saves a princess, rather than having any proper qualifications.
>>
>>47117627
To be fair, you can choose between the useless fop who owns some land where he overworks and abuses his peasant, and a horse so pampered it's never had to gallop, let alone face a battlefield, and the guy in armor who goes out and stomps monsters and saved your princess to call a knight. I think we'd all go with the second guy.
>>
>>47117603
Good question.
I thought the princesses are either kings daughter or acclaimed ruler and granted with a princess crown.

Knights was always more a job description.
I wonder if there is something like a knights register.
>>
>>47117822
I think that while there are traditional knights, the towers can be opened by people with certain virtues and these people are accepted as knights.
>>
>>47117822
The majority of princesses are as you described, but there are outliers. Like Knight Princess.
>>
>>47117911
Knight Princess a best.
Prove me wrong.

Though in the case of knights it's mostly that you go to adventure and save the princess.
It doesn't matter if you are an actual knight or not, it's even a man-at-arms up there.
>>
Dumb thoughts, I'm on an MK kick, what would be some good princesses that reference mortal kombat, both existing and new concepts to make (or would thay be koncept)
>>
>>47117849
Sounds reasonable.

>>47117911
>knight princess
But its just common in her kingdom to be a knight.
They even have a chef knight and peastry knight.

Ok, joke aside, ok in general like what i described, but some just gets a crown granted.
You dont need to be a kings daughter or ruler, but you can get a magical crown.

Now is the question, can you make yourself or for others crowns.
Or is their some magic behind it? A god of princesshood? A deity that grants you a crown as a reward?
The only thing that comes in mind, like the green lantern corp? Sending crowns to choosen people.
>>
>>47118077
Well we already have a Ninja princess, but a Frost version of a Ninja Princess 2 or even a Ice Princess might be an idea.
>>
>>47118173
Lizard princess could be kameleon
Sun princess could be like a female Kotal khan
Revenant princess for a fresh flavor of undead
>>
>>47117781

Don't underestimate the usefulness of the first guy.

That kind of person makes the best scapegoat.
>>
>>47118173
Why not a MK costume?
>>
>>47118359
Oh sorry was kind of assuming you were wanting to actually make a new princess based off a MK character rather than just make alternative costumes.
>>
>>47118170
>Origin of crowns

I beleive the answer lies firmly in the realm of headcanon.

The simplest answer is that it's another unwritten rule of the realm. Once you satisfy the nebulous criteria for princesshood, poof, you get a crown to announce that fact.
>>
>>47118435
I wasnt the anon.
All is Ok, just writing other options.
>>
>>47118546
You are right.
>>
File: authority figure.png (10KB, 195x258px) Image search: [Google]
authority figure.png
10KB, 195x258px
*CLAP CLAP*

Alright, we're getting off track now. I've contributed to the mess at hand enough, but we need to reign our efforts once again.

Since Cactus/Gemini strawpoll has not yet been posted, I believe the agenda on the table is army upgrades. Discuss
>>
>>47118618
>Army upgrades.
We already have an army upgrade for saving only the human princesses.

What esle can we discuss?
Terrain benefits?
Specialist units?
Can we get Mouse Princess to build a mecha army?
>>
>>47118618
Well, I've had some ideas:

There should be a selection of troop types, and I've also mentioned things like siege engines and noncombat personnell. We're limited to, what, 16 images per page? I'm thinking 8 brigade types, 4 engines, and four support corps, and you put the associated flag/equipment in the wagon to take up slots. Sound good?
>>
File: Gemini.png (58KB, 450x620px) Image search: [Google]
Gemini.png
58KB, 450x620px
while we are waiting would anyone be so kind as to fix the formatting on her location?
>>
>>47118667
Ooo, I like the split stat bars
>>
>>47118659
>>47118659

I would suggest
troop types
seige engines
more bara generals
Weapons and equipment

as our stuff categories to pull from

each formatted like the gen 4 page sheet with the reward itself and a supplemented power bonus, possibly with seat tiers again, though i wasn't really a fan of that idea.
>>
>>47118618
Also: we need a new thread, this one hit autosage and is sinking fast.
>>
>>47118775
Next thread is vote time
>>
>>47118775
>>47118618
I'll do it, just one question: How do I link to the last (this) thread?
>>
>>47118902
">>>/tg/#####"

replace ##### with post number, also no quotes
>>
>>47118077
Mileena
>>
>>47119074
>>47119151
It's up, I hope
>>
>>47114901
oh sweet summer child.
>>
>>47118618
>>47088395
I made this earlier, just to lay out the different things we could include on the sheet for each.
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.