[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do orkz poo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 45456456512.jpg (127KB, 1255x1080px) Image search: [Google]
45456456512.jpg
127KB, 1255x1080px
/tg/ I have a question and only your wisdom can shed light on this, do Orkz poop? Or do they spore? Is the poop spores? Are they both? Where would they do it, how would they do it?
>>
Yes they poop, in fact it's an integral part of ork society, many important squigs only live in orkish shit fields
>>
40k fans, ladies and gentleman.
>>
>>47072800
This image triggers me. Spess mehreens canonically do not shit
>>
>>47072826

What books, what written word has been made canon?
>>
In the Grim Darkness of the Far Future, Nobody Poops.
>>
>>47072897

Then how do they fucking live? You have to eat, humans run on Nutrients, meaning you need to create waste.
>>
>>47072900
There are dozens upon dozens of references to the drops, even that stompa poster has a toilet
>>
>>47072977
Their digestive systems are so efficient they don't create waste
>>
>>47072977
people run around shooting full auto grenades at sex demons while extragalactic space bugs shoot smaller bugs out of their anuses at space elves and their BDSM cousins, and pooping is where you stop and think?
>>
>>47073002

Show me,

>>47073007

SHOW ME! I THIRST FOR KNOWLEDGE!
>>
>>47073034
Google it you lazy cunt
>>
>>47073014

Look man, I don't know shit about orkz, but a man comes up to tell me that in the grim darkness of the forty first no one pinches a loaf I need sources!
>>
>>47073034
Early edition ork codexs.

Check where they start talking about "eatin' squigs"
>>
>>47072900
One of the Cain books mentions the orks taking a dump in a shrine of the Emperor where they had prisoners held until they could eat them.
>>
They do, it was mentioned in 6-7th edition rulebook.
Like "boys are cheering their boss as he fights with SM captain and throwing feces as space marine". So orks do poop unless they found someone else's shit to smear Captain with.
>>
>>47075807
>at spade marine
Obviously.
>>
Disappointing lack of golden throne jokes
>>
File: squig drops.png (424KB, 608x722px) Image search: [Google]
squig drops.png
424KB, 608x722px
I think this will be proof enough that they do shit
>>
>>47073007
I thought the backpack on the armour "recycled" into something useable as food.
>>
File: 800px-The_Drops.jpg (368KB, 800x593px) Image search: [Google]
800px-The_Drops.jpg
368KB, 800x593px
>>47076094
It does. Space Marine armor recycles their waste into fluids and nutrient materials.

As for Orks, at the centre of every Ork settlement is a large pit called the drops. All manner of waste, including shit, is dropped there. Remember that Orks can and do still eat and drink (squigs) and thus will generate waste.
>>
File: WAAARGH Orks.png (5MB, 1181x1654px) Image search: [Google]
WAAARGH Orks.png
5MB, 1181x1654px
>>47072826
This. In fact, it's the only strictly-enforced rule in Ork society: "Orks can drop it anywhere, but Grots and Snots has to hop it to the drops."

Digging a cesspit is one of the first things Orks do when they start a new settlement, and has such a strong community focus that it's as important to them as the hearth is to other species.

>>47072900
>>47073034
Sources:
WAAARGH Orks (Rogue Trader period, 1990, ISBN 1872372155)
(no, I did not misspell, Waaagh! had an R in it back then)
>>
>>47076155
>1990 was over a quarter of a century ago

AaaaaĆ aaaaa
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.