[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you imagine a good white/blue faction?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: MTGlogo.jpg (364KB, 1913x610px) Image search: [Google]
MTGlogo.jpg
364KB, 1913x610px
How can you imagine a good white/blue faction?
>>
>>47026801
Good as in well-written, or not evil?
>>
>>47027001
Not evil.
>>
>>47027010
>>47026801

What makes you consider the current white/blue factions as evil?
>>
Making any color or color combination a "good" faction usually has more to do with the setting than the color or color combination itself.
>>
>>47027010
Azorius is literally not evil, chaotic cuck. Sage for retarded question.
>>
>>47028671
OP didn't say evil, he just implied they're not good. Which makes sense because Azorius is kinda Lawful Neutral in the sense that it's literal and bureaucratic to a fault.
>>
>>47026801
>>47029242
Ojutai's brood might pass for good if they really believe they're bettering the monks. I don't know enough about the flavor to say for sure though.
>>47028671
Lawfag please go.
>>
>>47026801
A faction based off the philosopher-kings of Plato's Republic.
>>
>>47026801
Ephara
>>
>>47029315
I believe that the dragons literally eat random monks that bug them too much, I don't think that's good
>>
>>47026801
Merfolk from Lorwyn are pretty good. Yeah, they've got the whole fairy-tale weirdness going on, but they're mostly teachers, explorers, scholars, and healers. They carry messages from town to town and are generally sociable.
>>
Was Esper all that evil? Don't really know its lore.
>>
>>47032320
It's kind of like Shadowrun if you replaced the Sphinxes with Dragons, but with better public services.
>>
File: image.png (91KB, 332x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
91KB, 332x444px
Angels give the sea creatures sentience in exchange for the creatures seeking to better the world around them somehow and acting as subservient to the angels. I'm not very savvy on MTG at all. Have a cute squid.
>>
File: well shit.gif (343KB, 252x171px)
well shit.gif
343KB, 252x171px
>>47032422
>Esper is Shadowrun
>>
>>47026801
Gruul-fag here. I cannot.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.