[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How might an adventurer prevent his corpse from being desecrated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: sexy-long-tongue-girl-2.jpg (32KB, 599x448px) Image search: [Google]
sexy-long-tongue-girl-2.jpg
32KB, 599x448px
How might an adventurer prevent his corpse from being desecrated?
>>
Someone might be able to do a curse or jinx on the corpse after his passing
>>
Fire.
>>
>>46992646
>Adventurer
That there's old words, choomba. All you's needin' is a couple of well-placed bombs that activate when your dead body is moved.
>>
>>46992646
Seal it in amber.
>>
>>46992646
Reanimation
>>
>>46992646

Cremation and scattering to the winds. A nature-affiliated adventurer might have their body reabsorbed into the environment, so you'd have to desecrate the whole forest/sacred grove or whatever and even then they're already kind of dissoluted.
>>
Stop leaving it places where it might get desecrated.
>>
>>46992646
Don't leave a corpse behind, then
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T--2gtHse-8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hP2dgU460o
Or become a lych
>>
>>46992646
Have a Wizard provide you with an item which will instantly cremate you upon death.
>>
Cremation?
>>
Castor oil
>>
Concrete Enema
>>
Airborne ghonorrea
>>
>>46992646
A spell that transforms your corpse into CWC. Everyone will stay away.
>>
Attain immortality
>>
File: 4wbvVbw_700wa_0.gif (1MB, 300x166px) Image search: [Google]
4wbvVbw_700wa_0.gif
1MB, 300x166px
>>46993390
But not eternal youth
>>
>>46992646
By not leaving one, in all meanings of the term.
>>
>>46992646
They cannot desecrate your body if it is with Allah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8SKgONJAdY
>>
File: Ghost_Pics.jpg (30KB, 640x509px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost_Pics.jpg
30KB, 640x509px
>>46992646
By being a ghost and not having a corpse to leave
>>
How to dispose of a body for amateur paladins.

Tear out the heart and burn it.
Cut off the head.
Stick an onion in the mouth.
Put a coin in each eye of the head for the ferryman's toll.
Bury the body upside down at least 6ft deep beneath the earth.
Bury the head in a separate place at least 6ft deep beneath the earth.
>>
>>46992646
>How might an adventurer prevent his corpse from being desecrated?

By desecrating his body in life, such that when he dies, he leaves behind not a corpse, but an eidolon of mal intent that all men fear to look upon, and bar their doors against before they go to bed at night.
>>
>>46992646
I want her to desecrate my dick
>>
leprosy.
>>
>>46993415
Immortality 'is' eternal youth. You're immortal if you stop aging.
>>
>>46996911
Hardly eternal youth if you biological clock stops at a rough 63.
>>
>>46996999
It's not hard to stop aging, but it is hard to reverse it.
Someone who was born immortal would age to ~25-30, then stop.
>>
That cloak that disintegrates your body if you die.
>>
>>46992646
Inter your gold, +5 Sword of Planetary Annihilation, and other valuables in a separate tomb from your actual corpse, so no one has any special reason to muck about around the latter.
>>
>>46994086

I recognize some but not all of these superstitions. Care to provide sauce/references? I'm interested.
>>
Redeem, Bind, or Kill all necromancers and practitioners of other unclean magics.

Rest assured that The Iron Maiden will look after your soul, no matter what happens to the earthly shell left behind.
>>
>>46992646
Not dying.
>>
Deadman's switch linked to a load of bombs/wand of firefuckery, can't desecrate the chunked.
>>
File: White hawk.jpg (390KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
White hawk.jpg
390KB, 800x600px
>>46992646
Immortality.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.