[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was a well-written and complex documentary about the werewolf--human--vampire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

This was a well-written and complex documentary about the werewolf--human--vampire societies in relation to each other.

PUT RESPECK ON IT'S NAME.

Please don't ban me

How do non-human races interact with each other and humans in your setting? Do each individual race breed at an acceptable rate without human input? What would happen if all humans just disappeared? Are vampires in your setting inexplicably tied to human, and only human, blood? Can werewolves only turn humans?[/spoilers]
>>
Why would you spoiler your actual POINT?!
>>
Why would you post a picture of twilight?
>>
>>46854181
>spoilering the coherent part
>leaving the full retard part unspoiled
U wot, m8
>>
>>46854181
Vampire East Roman Empire

Werewolf Holy Roman Empire

https://desustorage.org/tg/thread/44156053/
>>
>>46854181
ya got balls OP, ya got balls
>>
>>46854181
>How do non-human races interact with each other and humans in your setting?
orcs and humans are bros ever since the humans helped free the orcs form their beast men masters.
the beast men see the other races as good raw materials and test beds for their experiments.
all the other races hate the beast men for kidnapping many of their citizens and for making many of the worlds monsters.
everyone is creeped out by the elves.
the elves don't really care that much about anyone.
>Do each individual race breed at an acceptable rate without human input
haven't put that much thought into it though the orcs are currently having a baby boom since their freedom.
>What would happen if all humans just disappeared?
probably freak the fuck out that a whole civilization just up and disappeared and worry that it might happen to them.
> Are vampires in your setting inexplicably tied to human, and only human, blood?
no they can drink from anyone and anything. >Can werewolves only turn humans
they can't turn anyone, they have to sell their souls to become werewolves
>>
>>46854772
A touching story about a young girl's choice between bestiality and necrophilia.

Nothing else quite like it. (We hope)
>>
>>46856919
It's been 10 fucking years, but that craze still baffles me.
>>
>>46857027
Unless you are or have been a teen girl, this particular sub-genre will never make sense.

Bella is explicitly written as a reader-insert. The lovingly written details are *never* about her, but always about the people and places she encounters. If you aren't a lost teen girl trying to define yourself, the style is stilted and difficult.

(Note that 50SoG is the same thing for the next age group up)
>>
>>46857308
I suppose that explains the hilarious Breaking a Dawn shitstorm and subsequent meltdown
>>
>>46857414
I think the biggest shitstorm about Breaking Dawn was that dog boy was wanting to fuck Bella's infant daughter and this was portrayed as a good thing.

At least by contrast an 87 year old sneaking into a school girls bedroom to watch her sleep no longer seems as bad.
>>
File: 1456787104395027.jpg (38KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
1456787104395027.jpg
38KB, 500x360px
Remember...
>>
>>46857535
While it was pants-on-head retarded, that was a symptom of a bigger problem.
Pretty much everything got derailed to be Myer's personal wish fulfillment, at the cost of the self insertability of Bella

Love triangle? shoved aside when Jacob gets mindraped into being a nonce
Sweeping Romance? shoved aside when they get married
Forbidden love and dark temptation? shoved aside when Edward says "oh, btw, blood doesn't bother me anymore. Just thought I'd let you know"
Temptations to resist? shoved aside when Bella has absolutely no issue with blood either.
Difficult choices about humanity and leaving friends/family aside? shoved aside when Bella simply doesn't give a flying fuck and they promptly never get mentioned again
Opposition from powers beyond them? shoved aside because Bella is awesome and fuck conflict

And let's not forget that fucking baby.
>>
>>46857845
>And let's not forget fucking that baby.

FTFY
>>
>>46858424
Go to bed, jacob
>>
>>46858773
With or without the baby?
>>
>>46857668
>remove the love story from a love story and there isn't anything much left

So apparently Twilight isn't quite so bad that people can't find retarded things to complain about.
>>
File: 1458964423197.gif (3MB, 417x468px) Image search: [Google]
1458964423197.gif
3MB, 417x468px
>>46859919
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.