[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Delta Green PDFs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: photo-original.jpg (341KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
photo-original.jpg
341KB, 1536x864px
Anybody on /tg/ have any of the Delta Green PDFs from the kickstarter, I'd really appreciate a link for downloading them so I can try running a session this weekend.
>>
File: pdfbeggingfaggot.jpg (75KB, 1012x525px) Image search: [Google]
pdfbeggingfaggot.jpg
75KB, 1012x525px
Posting related images for bumping
>>
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6vc7fuxg5n5jyfd/Delta%20Green%20Need%20to%20Know.pdf?dl=1
>>
>>46806495
In the PDF share thread were three here >>p46771156 and the two following posts
>>
>>46810198
You do realize that Delta Green and Unknown Armies are two entirely separate and distinct settings, rulesets, dare I say games? There's some overlap with the authors is all.

In Delta Green you are a secret government agent fighting against Mythos creatures while the administration has been subverted by Greys ().

In Unknown Armies you are part of the occult underground, drawing supernatural power from duping mortals with the paradoxes of modern consumer life folded into magick in a bid for ultimate power over your reality.

>>46806495
The first book was released yesterday, and the download server has been spotty.
>>
>>46809494
>Delta Green: Need to Know

Thanks.
>>
File: 22.png (3MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
3MB, 1280x960px
>>
File: 21.png (1MB, 1372x897px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
1MB, 1372x897px
>>
>>46812451
People often make the case for crossover because The Fate brings a lot of UA flavored stuff into DG. Considering the fact that there is a lot of crossover in the DG and UA fanbases and nerd's tendency to smash all of the things they enjoy together like a toddler putting shrimp in ice cream because hey if they taste good separately they must taste good together right it's not much of a surprise that people will try to connect the settings.

I never thought a full blown crossover would make sense in either setting. Putting aliens and cosmic horrors into UA defeats the humanocentric universe the setting presents and giving humans UA level power in DG makes the cosmic horror less threatening. Doing anything but vaguely hinting that the two settings could have some connections sort of breaks the rules that both game's universes work under.
>>
>>46818173
I agree, but
>humanocentric
Sorry, but you keep saying that.
It's "Anthropocentric".
>>
>>46818314
Tell that to the UA 2e writers.
>>
File: 20.png (5MB, 1500x2100px) Image search: [Google]
20.png
5MB, 1500x2100px
>>
File: 19.png (4MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
4MB, 1800x1200px
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.