[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tundra civ thread on /tg/ ep.44 - end of the war?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 24

File: Map of the War.jpg (3MB, 6920x4384px) Image search: [Google]
Map of the War.jpg
3MB, 6920x4384px
After over half a year of bloody fighting we have more or less won the war against the Pajit Empire - their capital has run out of supplies and will to fight, the emperor was deposed by his cousin. The imperial court, led by the new emperor, Banagar, left the city and offered their unconditional surrender to our forces. We have taken them into custody, but the siege of Vajni continues.
Previous thread:
>>46772340
Pre-war stats:
>Population:18 800 000 (68% white, 5 % chink,5% kafi, 7% hibibi, 3 % pajit, 6% darkskin,7% ramki)
>Colonials: 1 550 000 West 250 000 South
>Economy:6/10
>Food stockpiles:6/10
>Food production: 6/10
>Political Stability: 7/10

Check out the pastebin for story, technologies, stats etc.
http://pastebin.com/t7gWa2pa
And an archive of ALL previous threads if you want to skim through some of them - we've come a long way since living in caves in the tundra!

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.tg/subject/Civ/username/Civ%20bulgar/page/1/

What shall we do now that the pajit government has surrendered itself?
Vajni is one of the three largest cities in the world, its population before the war was over half a million people - within the walls there is almost no food left. The riots have ended as people now fight for their own survival against each other, most of the garrison has abandoned its duty and formed gangs that hold what little supplies remain.
A.Starve out the city completely before moving in to purge it - none shall survive
B.Move our forces into the city and occupy it, restore order
C.Move into the city and burn it down
D.Bring the Pajit rulers to the table and begin dictating our terms
>>
File: Map of the Eastern Regions.jpg (4MB, 6920x4384px) Image search: [Google]
Map of the Eastern Regions.jpg
4MB, 6920x4384px
Some maps before the players arrive, I guess
If you're new, feel free to join and ask about anything.
>>
File: world map.png (3MB, 8656x6384px) Image search: [Google]
world map.png
3MB, 8656x6384px
>>
A, we dont need filthy non-whites.

Also this is the best thing - i come back from training and a fresh civ thread is on! You make me happy!
>>
>>46793386
A. Taking the city and it's population as it is now would be bad for us.
>>
>>46793559
Neat, whatcha training? I've gotten a bit soft in the last month, started up again today and hope to work up my previous pace of excercise.
>>
>>46793589
track and field. Today we had some kind of even where everyone could participate and test themselves - how much can they run in an hour. Got 14km 880meters. Pretty good.
But yeah, im skinny motherfucker with good cardio.
>>
Yay, love this game.

D, and let's fold their empire and infrastructure (whatever is left) into our own -- no point in burning it down only to build it up again.
>>
>>46793386
A.Starve out the city completely before moving in to purge it - none shall survive
I'm back and ready to roll
>>
>>46793386
A
>>
>>46793835
Please be gentle
>>
>>46794013
Yeah I think it was a once time thing, since I rolled two 4s, in a row and a 6, with other low numbers mixed in. I have a feeling I'll do better this time. But it's up to the dice gods.
>>
File: pajit12.jpg (198KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
pajit12.jpg
198KB, 1024x768px
After another two weeks no more guards patrol the walls and most of the fires in the city have died down. Our troops march in to find ruins, withered corpses and empty buildings. Massive fires are prepared to burn the bodies.
Of what were probably 600 000 inhabitants(including soldiers and refugees) at the start of the siege we've found under 1000 survivors - those who had hideouts with supplies and some gangs of former soldiers.
The city - or what remains of it - is ours now, but most of the Empire's territory has not been occupied and we have not signed any peace treaty.
We have a combined allied force of 120 000 in Vajni. Luffer's army, numbering 40 000, has besieged an enemy army in Kopni to the south. Tripaneus, leading 35 000 near Al-Abad, is blocking off the mountain passes leading east while the navy has blockaded Kayans, where the largest remaining enemy force still stands.
According to members of the pajit government, the pre-war population of their Empire was around 14 million people. It stretches over a wide territory and rules over pajit, hibibi, ramki, prizzid and spice islanders.
Seven months have passed since the beginning of the war as we move into the later days of autumn.
A.Sit down with the pajit government and begin dictating our terms(they have surrendered unconditionally)
B.Continue the war
C.Another idea
>>
>>46793589
Buglar after this war is done can you give us a death toll for each side. I want to know how many pajit died in the war.
Also how much people lived in Vejni before the war?
Thanks in advance
>>
>>46794123
B
>>
>>46794123
>B.Continue the war
Well with a population of 14 million people added to our lands it will make the pajit outnumber the whites. While I don't want more men to died. I believe we need to keep the war up. At least get rid a bit of their population to make things go easily and have better stability in the areas.
>>
>>46794217
Total annexation is not the only possible solution
>>
>>46794123
B. It looks like we're in a war of survival and annihilation.
>>
>>46794123
A, we need fucking technologies. Lets make this a cold war.
>>
>>46794239
Yeah but I want us to just get rid of them once and for all. Instand of having wars with them in the future were more men will dead. I also don't want them to have nukes in the future and turn into a cold war, so let's stop them now.
>>
Just an idea but what if we force the Pajit to move to the new world. Evict them from their lands and have them live somewhere where they can not pose a threat. It is unconditional surrender.
>>
>>46794484
It's a good idea, since a lot of them will dead during the trip, and the Pajit land in the new world don't be able to sustain them with at increase of people. So killing off even more until the Pajit new world land stability the inflow of people.
The downside is that they will hate us forever. I think even ally with the merchants to take us down, the ones that are left.
>>
>>46794553
I've been thinking about the proposition of evicting Kafi to a single city. They would be forced to live in one place and their population growth would be completely stunted and eventually go down. This could work with the Pajit among others.
>>
Map of the War.jpg
3MB, 6920x4384px
With the fall of the imperial government we've seen some changes.
We've occupied the Ramki lands and the Grand River Valley pajit cities. The Krushid lands have been liberated. Luffer's forces have captured Kopni and hold a garrison in Drasni and Tamrapti.
Imperial loyalists still control the eastern pajit territories where all remaining armies and fleets have converged to continue the resistance.
The Barniju isles have seceeded under the leadership of a Spice King who has led the locals in rebellion, evicting the pajit occupiers. A similar situtation can be found in the hibibi lands where Emir Ahmanud, the ruler of Bahmani, has declared the creation of a new, independent hibibi state.
Reports say the prizzid lands - Kayans, Pizhar and Atraj - are also now militant against the imperials, though the pajit still hold forces there.
Having recieved reinforcements, here are our available forces:
Yolten's Army: 60 000 men and 80 000 allied troops
Luffer's Army:45 000 men
Tripaneus' Army: 35 000 men and 15 000 krushid

The Admirals leading the fleet have 7 Ships of the Line,4 frigates, 9 Heavy Kaichou ships, 7 light kaichou ships
It is almost winter.
Now's our turn once more - we can advance our forces, negotiate with the various states etc.
>>
>>46794656
Turn Yoltens and Luffers armies east and smash the last of the imperial resistance. Once they fall we will hold all the cards and force them to move the new world. Basically perform a Trail of Tears.
>>
>>46794656
Tripaneus's army keep holding the pass
Fleet Blockage the ports after taking care of the Pajit navy
Luffer, Yolten's army goes to Hamali
Allied Forces take control of surrounding lland of Vajni then move up to take control of Bahmani
>>
>>46794760
+1
>>
In regards to the Empire's (pre-war) population - 8 million pajit, 2 million hibibi, 2 million ramki, 1,5 million prizzid and 0,5 million spice islanders.
Estimated casualties so far are close to 1 milllion, mostly pajit, some hibibi and ramki.
>>
I would like to suggest an alternative to what most in this thread are suggesting;

Instead of killing off huge portions of their population, why not limit the number of children a family may have?

Why not only take a portion of their lands, primarily their colonies and places with fewer pajit, like the now independent lands of the hibibi emir?

I propose these ideas as what most are suggesting, even knowing i should feel nothing for them (being fictional and all), makes me feel physically sick;

An example of why being we just took a city with 600,000 people living in it before we arrived, since we captured it there are now only 1000. That is not even counting all of the soldiers from elsewhere or their reinforcements from outside the city (the surrounding farms and villages were evacuated when we arrived).

I speak now, knowing that few will listen, for reasons i both understand and disagree with (I understand the point about them outnumbering us but disagree with most of the other points) but i hope to drive this war to a conclusion besides another racial destruction.

I feel we should end this war, with us taking their lands but not with a the complete ruining of their people.
>>
I still suggest starting a cold war which would be heavy single sided.
>>
>>46794760
With this plan we stop the pajit from getting reinforcements from bahmani and trying to attack our land.
With both Luffer and Yolten army it make more than 100k and can hold hamali and prepared a attack on the army at kashini.
With this plan we limit the enemy movement only north where none of our armies are. But that may I'm making our allies move north to prepared if they do just that.
>>
So there are basically three options on what to do with the Pajit

>Carry on the war until every last Pajit is dead

>Annex them and enact a one child policy

>Perform a trail of tears after the war
>>
Rolled 24, 73, 94, 12 = 203 (4d100)

1. Tripaneus shall keep the main brunt of the enemy force occupied in Kayans
2.Our fleet shall strike at the weakened pajit navy
3.Luffer and Yolten shall move south, towards Hamali
4.Allied forces shall secure the core pajit landsand move on Bahmani
>>
>>46794950
No more pajit ships, and Hamali is our.
Tripaneus keep holding our allies will be there next turn
>>
>>46794945
>>46794871
M8 we still need to stop the enemies troops before deciding anything. For now we're carrying out the war to get rid of the enemies troops, no mass killing have been inacted.
>>
Rolled 12, 79, 73 = 164 (3d100)

What I would do in such a situation (Not really supposed to say stuff like this, I think, so spoilers!)
Divide and conquer, think of what directly occupying a large territory would cost us
Our naval forces have destroyed what remains of the pajit warfleet off the coast of Idni, giving us complete naval supremacy.
Luffer and Yolten have occupied Hamali and the southern remnants - the pajit forces in the area tried to engage us, but were utterly crushed, while we've suffered very few losses.
Allied troops are currently tasked with occupying the pajit lands we've already conquered - Gajti, Tropni, Padni, Kopni, Lebni and the areas around them - millions of pajit still live here after all.
Tripaneus' detachments south of Al-Abad were defeated in battle by the enemy, but it appears they have now returned to Kayans as they must deal with rebellious locals.
Now rolling for others
1.Pajit remnants gathering forces
2.Pajit occupiers holding onto the prizzid lands
3.Emir Ahmanud gathering forces
>>
>>46795012
I am this anon>>46794871 and I agree that we must completely destroy their armed forces; lest we create the situation that occurred in Germany post World War 1. We must make them understand they survive because we are kind, not because we couldn't annihilate them.

However, should anyone surrender then I will, never, never, allow any mass slaughter!
>>
>>46795130
I don't allow mass slaughter as well, I just want the pajit to be no longer a threat to us in the future
>>
>>46795130
>>46795159
Just deport them all and make them live in a place without the resources to wage war against us
>>
>>46795159
Mass slaughter would solve that.
>>
>>46795246
Just deport them
>>
>>46795256
or use 0 resources and just kill them,
>>
>>46795302
Killing them will look bad, and deporting will have the same effect since It's going to be a trail of tears kind of thing.
>>
Map of the War.jpg
3MB, 6920x4384px
The pajit remnants have been unable to recover from their losses as their economy is in shambles now. The only serious force that remains is General Vajet's forces - the best in the pajit army, estimated at around 60 000. They have managed to quell the rebellions in Kayans for now and are gathering what strength they can - with the loss of Hamali and Vajni the general is now leader of the entire Pajit Imperial Army.
Emir Ahmanud has rallied the hibibi in the region to his cause and begun building a new nation with Bahmani as its center. He has sent emmisaries to us - he wishes to secure a peace treaty. Ahmanud's forces have not attacked us so far.
Cold winds are blowing - winter has arrived.
Now's our turn again - choose how to respond to the various situations
>>
>>46795357
We should vassalize this new Hibibi state.
>>
>>46795357
Peace with the new hibibi nation and vassalize if no vassalize then just peace
Luffer and Yolten keep going north try to reach Kayans
Navy blockage the main ports
Allies occupy Pajit land while half go to help Tripaneus
Tripaneus set up defenses and hold the pass.
>>
>>46795430
If the enemy at Kayans trys to attack us they suffer loss for the forzen mountains of Al abad
>>
>>46795430
+1
>>
>>46795430
This.
>>
Rolled 70, 2, 76, 12, 26 = 186 (5d100)

1 and 2 combine for blocking Kayans
3 for allies occupying pajit cities and sending reinforcements
4 and 5 combine for Lufffer and Yolten advancing north along the coast
>>
>>46795598
Bad rolls for days
At least we hold the pajit land and send help to trip's army
>>
Rolled 28, 89 = 117 (2d100)

Winter has set in and is taking its toll.
Our fleet had to return to port in Jamatun due to bad weather - Luffer and Yolten haven't managed to advance too much, they are camped south of Idni - Kashni has fallen.
Tripaneus has blocked the mountain passes successfuly. More reserve troops have arrived to occupy the lands we've already taken and allied forces have advanced east of Vajni, taking Basur and clearing a path to reinforce Tripaneus.
Emir Ahmanud has accepted the offer to become a vassal of our republic, the desert region is now secured.
Rolling for the enemy now:
1.Insurrection in the prizzid provinces
2.Reinforcements for General Vajet
>>
Map of the War.jpg
3MB, 6920x4384px
General Vajet has defeated the rebellious prizzid and has gathered under his banners almost all surviving pajit troops from all over the empire. Pajit leaders that have not yet surrendered to us flock to him and his forces have increased to 100 000 men.
Winter has slowed down the war's progress - we must choose if we shall advance or gather more forces and wait until spring.
>>
>>46795953
We need to gather forces
Trip"s army keep holding the pass
Luffer and Yolen go to Idni and set up up defenses
Emir army go north to defense jamatun since I think they going to attack their.
Navy blockage the main port and bomb them.
>>
>>46796060
+1
>>
Rolled 46, 10, 20, 48 = 124 (4d100)

1.Trip
2.Luffer and Yolen
3.Emir
4.Navy
>>
>>46796158
Wtf
>>
File: pajit8.jpg (55KB, 636x529px) Image search: [Google]
pajit8.jpg
55KB, 636x529px
General Vajen managed to slip past Tripaneus' blockade and has marched south with his troops
Luffer's army crossed the river and was outside Idni when pajit forces were spotted approaching from the north under - too late, it seems!
Vajen has taken his entire army to defeat our forces one by one, we believe. Luffer is outnumbered and not in a very good position, he will have to hold out until Yolen's troops arrive to help.
The Battle of Idni has begun!
We have 50 000 men against the enemy's 100 000
Roll the dice now - once for us, twice for the enemy
>>
File: hi guys!.jpg (26KB, 337x479px) Image search: [Google]
hi guys!.jpg
26KB, 337x479px
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>46796312
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>46796312
>>
>>46796334
Fukkin Saved! I knew I could count on you my friend!
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>46796312
>>
>>46796401
Inky, that you?
>>
>>46796420
no
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

Thank you trusted councilor
Also I can't come up with plans since I'm going to class and i don't get signal.
So someone else has to come up with the plans and the rolls
>>
File: 1409194555418.jpg (58KB, 709x402px) Image search: [Google]
1409194555418.jpg
58KB, 709x402px
>>46796334
Trusted Councilor you have saved us from the curse of the bad rolls!
>>
>>46796401
Not me
See you guys in a hour or two
Until keep it Inky
>>
>>46796451
>>46796442
>>46796400
I could not have done it without >>46796364 and >>46796401 using their best-bad-rolls for the enemy.
>>
>>46796535
thx
>>
File: infantry3.jpg (52KB, 540x398px) Image search: [Google]
infantry3.jpg
52KB, 540x398px
94 vs 21
Despite the poor positioning and superior enemy numbers, General Luffer has managed to pull off a miracle of a defense. As the enemy send forth their elite cavalry our infantry formed into squares, muskets and bayonets ready to repel the enemy from all directions. Confused, the enemy cavalry was slaughtered in the crossfires. Our forces restructured and after a full day of fighting the enemy had not managed to budge our lines one bit, suffering great casualties - now reinforcements have arrived on the second day of the battle - general Yolen and his cavalry are here!
110 000 vs 85 000
2 rolls for us against 1 for them now!
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>46796625
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>46796625
>>
File: koxinga.jpg (135KB, 690x534px) Image search: [Google]
koxinga.jpg
135KB, 690x534px
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>46796625
>>
File: cavalry4.jpg (445KB, 1600x1059px) Image search: [Google]
cavalry4.jpg
445KB, 1600x1059px
161 vs 30
Yolen's arrival completely changed the tide of battle. Our artillery tore the enemy up into manegable groups, which our capable cavalry smashed one by one as our infantry have moved around the enemy - the pajit forces are now encircled and rapidly taking losses! If we keep it up a bit more, the battle will be over
105 000 vs 50 000
2 rolls against 1 again
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>46796784
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>46796784
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>46796784
>>
>>46796849
fucking beautiful.
>>
The music right now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75RUPdkyqp0
82 vs 7
The pajit forces were encircled and unable to break out - after a failed charge, General Vajen sees the futility of further fighting and has offered his saber, surrendering to Generals Yolen and Luffer.
The Pajit Imperial Army has been defeated - the war is over! The decisive victory at Idni has marked the death of the Pajit Empire and now we shall decide the fate of this vast territory!
Submit ideas for how to handle the territories - all the way to the ocean!
>>
>>46797050
Trail of tears time everyone. Take all their land and deport them to the new world were they won't pose a threat to us.
>>
>>46797050
They are now under our direct control and we set a two-per-family child policy for all pajit families. Besides that they get the same rights as any of our other minority races.
>>
>>46797099
This
>>
>>46797050
take half of pajit territory and all of ramki territory and divide the rest into vassals
>>
>>46797242
I like this
>>
>>46797242
this
>>
File: good idea anon.jpg (21KB, 337x479px) Image search: [Google]
good idea anon.jpg
21KB, 337x479px
>>46797242
I'm with this.
>>
Suggestions have been given to the Council and we must now vote on this very important matter.
A reminder:
In regards to the Empire's (pre-war) population - 8 million pajit, 2 million hibibi, 2 million ramki, 1,5 million prizzid and 0,5 million spice islanders.
Pajit census gathering is not so reliable so it may have even been more.
Estimated casualties so far are close to 1 milllion, mostly pajit, some hibibi and ramki.

A.Deport all the Pajit to their colonies, annex the territories
B.Annex all the imperial territories and institute standart demographic policies to reduce population growth for minorities
C,Annex the pajit territories close to us and split the distant ones into vassal states.
>>
>>46797366
B.Annex all the imperial territories and institute standart demographic policies to reduce population growth for minorities

I will argue in favor of this if anyone wants to discuss the options
>>
>>46797366
C
>>
>>46797366
A. That option is the most sure way and it solves any problems about a Pajit uprising.
>>
>>46797366
>C
>>
>>46797366
>C,Annex the pajit territories close to us and split the distant ones into vassal states.
>>
>>46797366
>C,Annex the pajit territories close to us and split the distant ones into vassal states.
we can grab the whole north/north east and all islands. and push a bit into the south. Taking key locations close to our borders.
Once we've done several generations of building our economy and civilian life. annex them into us
>>
>>46797366
A
>>
I don't like this. It risks a demographic change in our republic where whites could be lower then 60 percent and it will take decades for any child limiting policy to take effect, assuming that it is even followed and enforced.
>>
>>46797366
D. Dont vassalize any of them, the demographics shift too much already. divide them up into smaller independant nations, and force them into peace treaties and military disarmament. like a protecterate of sorts, where we call on them to produce militia, and they are smaller, weaker, and divided amongst themselves.
>>
C please. Let us become even greater and more powerful, magnanimous in our might.
>>
File: destroyer_of_traitors.jpg (78KB, 800x444px) Image search: [Google]
destroyer_of_traitors.jpg
78KB, 800x444px
>>46797366
Good to be back in these threads.
>>
File: Map of the Eastern Continent.png (2MB, 6920x4384px) Image search: [Google]
Map of the Eastern Continent.png
2MB, 6920x4384px
We've taken the towns along the Grand River as well as the former ramki lands. The Prizzid were made a vassal territory, the Krushid Kingdom and the new Emirate of Ahmanud have agreed to become our vassals.
The larger part of the pajit empire has been split into four seperate states - designed in such a way as to divide them as much as possible.
We've gained one million new pajit subjects and almost two million ramki and have vassalised the entire eastern part of the continent - during this war our alliance has sustained close to 200 000 military casualties. Now we must look to rebuilding and becoming greater and stronger than before.

>Population:21 700 000 (59% white, 4 % chink,4% kafi, 6% hibibi, 9 % pajit, 4% darkskin,14% ramki)
>Colonials: 1 600 000 West 280 000 South
>Economy:5/10
>Food stockpiles:4/10
>Food production: 5/10
>Political Stability: 5/10
>>
>>46797990
Forgot options

>A.Exploration
>B.Food production & Population growth
>C.Improve religion/culture
>D.Settle new lands
>E.Construction
>F.Improve Military
>G.Research science
>H.Improve Navy
>I.Improve economy
>J.Regional development
>K.Diplomacy and war
>L.Government and laws
>>
>>46798017
B.
>>
I have a idea for the child policy, the pajit they believe you get born again in other bodies. So let's talk them the less kids they have the more likely they get born again as a white people, and they don't have to bleach their skins as they will be born again but white.
Great idead right?
>>
>>46797990
>>B.Food production & Population growth
Particularly the white population, gotta keep that over 70%
>>
>>46798017
A. go south of the main continent, find that lost fucking continent, i know its out there.
>>
>L.
Let us consolidate our power and influence over newly acquired lands and subjects. Importantly, let us encourage them to assimilate into our culture and become proud of their new allegiance.
>>
>>46798017
L
>>
>>46797990
B we need food at least a 7 or 8 then we could focus on our economy. The political stability will improve in time.
>>
>>46798080
I'm thinking it's to the north. Either that or we come from space. Speaking of which bulgar what planets in our solar system has our astronomers identified?
>>
>>46798045
That's fucking stupid. That implies that the Pajit worship or see us as some sort of gods. We just fought a way with them which millions of them died.
>>
>>46798102
Seems more likely to destabilize over time without a concerted effort to create a good foundation. Vote L!
>>
>>46798124
That the point it's so retarded it could work
Also B Buglar
>>
>>46798017
>L
>>
B
>>
B.
>>
>>46798017
L
>>
>>46798155
I'll vote L after with go with B
>>
File: farm7.jpg (124KB, 800x444px) Image search: [Google]
farm7.jpg
124KB, 800x444px
With war exhaustion high, the people are keen on focusing on peaceful work.
In our corelands we've been utilising a more advansed agricultural method for some time - enclosure, the unification of smaller fields into larger, enclosed ones. The industrial revolution we've begun has also brought with it many new machines and tools for the farms, allowing less workers to do the same job even better. Land reform acts have been signed and we're set on a new agricultural revolution, spreading beyond the Corelands and into the provinces and colonies. Food production is rapidly increasing with every next harvest and we are also experiencing a post-war baby boom.

>Population:22 500 000 (60% white, 4 % chink,4% kafi, 5% hibibi, 9 % pajit, 4% darkskin,14% ramki)
>Colonials: 1 700 000 West 350 000 South
>Economy:6/10
>Food stockpiles:6/10
>Food production: 7/10
>Political Stability: 5/10
>>
>>46798309
L
>>
>>46798309
L
>>
>>46798309
A. maybe like the other guy said, to the North!
>>
>>46798309
>L
>>
>>46798309

Very well, with our food production once more where it should be, I say again:
>>L
Let us consolidate our power and influence over newly acquired lands and subjects. Importantly, let us encourage them to assimilate into our culture and become proud of their new allegiance.
>>
File: government4.jpg (756KB, 1260x717px) Image search: [Google]
government4.jpg
756KB, 1260x717px
Governors and law enforcers have been stationed in the new regions, order is being restored. Modifications have been made to the Charter of Laws, improving our judiciary system. Public morale is being restored now that peace is upon us as people look to rebuilding.

>Population:23 500 000 (60% white, 4 % chink,4% kafi, 5% hibibi, 9 % pajit, 4% darkskin,13% ramki)
>Colonials: 1 800 000 West 420 000 South
>Economy:7/10
>Food stockpiles:7/10
>Political Stability: 7/10
>>
>>46798524
A. you know where to go.
>>
>>46798524
A Let's find the north pole and claim it as our land
>>
>>46798524
J lets improve our newly gained territories and our new vassals
>>
>>46798524
J
>>
>>46798524

>I.Improve economy

We are almost far enough into the industrial revolution to begin a massive cascade of industrialisation, we must keep working!
>>
>>46798524
>J
>>
Hey, I've been lurking in these threads off and on for a while, but I've missed some stuff... could anyone point me toward the right archive where I could read up on the resolution of those weird spires?

And how the HECK did we end up not going to war with the Kaichou?
>>
>>46798593
+1
>>
>>46798703
look at this archive
http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.tg/subject/Civ/username/Civ%20bulgar/page/1/
>>
>>46798703
We didn't go to war becase there based and they aganist the spires like us. Also the first post on the thread has the archive
>>
File: 1457123241675.gif (787KB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
1457123241675.gif
787KB, 300x187px
>>46798703
>how the HECK did we end up not going to war with the Kaichou?
The nose was exposed.
>>
>>46798600
this
>>
>>46798703
The Kaichou (specifically, their God Emperor - who we haven't met in person ) are opposed to the spires. They suspected us to be under their influence, but upon finding out the truth we set aside our rivalry and became allies, forming a White-Chink-Kaichou Occidental Alliance. Against us was arrayed a kafi-hibibi-pajit alliance and we fought the First Spiral War, which we eventually won - the spires in Vajni and Tahakafe were destroyed and afterwards upon capturing Hassayun that spire was also demolished. The pajit were briefly friendly to us(during Emperor Bahmani's rule), but then became our rivals - they did destroy the final spire(in Kayans) but our two nations were bound to clash eventually.
The spire-holders were thorough in hiding information and covering their tracks. The pajit may have discovered more when they captured Kayans, but we may never know. We were warned that the Organisation still exists and lurks in the shadows.
>>
>>46798703
Rather interesting story there; we almost were, then they approached us, revealing that the pajit/hibibi were under the control of the spires and agreed to ally with us.

The war was hard fought seeing one of the largest losses of life we had ever experienced up until then resulting in us growing our lands, splitting the -then unified- pajit and hibibi nations, installing a new leader to the pajit throne. All of the hibibi however was taken by us along with all the land to the left of the river that travels the majority of the hight of the continent.

Over all though we did pretty well, our enemies coming off far worse for loss of life and damage to cities.
>>
File: infrastructure2.jpg (364KB, 810x536px) Image search: [Google]
infrastructure2.jpg
364KB, 810x536px
too lazy to do the map right now
We've worked on improving the vassal territories - we've introduced some newer technologies and have begun constructing concrete highways to link the major cities. We may eventually build railroads in these lands as well, but that is something we are still only beginning to do in our own.

>Population:24 000 000 (60% white, 4 % chink,4% kafi, 5% hibibi, 9 % pajit, 4% darkskin,13% ramki)
>Colonials: 1 900 000 West 470 000 South
>Political Stability: 8/10
>>
>>46798819

Thanks so much! Really helpful, and very cool to hear the summary.

Kinda glad I haven't missed the "big reveal" of the nature of the spires and the the Organization. Even if I did miss some pretty amazing political backstabbery.
>>
>>46798882
A. please bulgmaster, i need to fill that emptiness, if not in my soul, then the world map.
>>
>>46798882
A
>>
>>46798882
So whats our solar system like? Just if were going to head into space at some point or another.
>>
>>46798882
a
>>
>>46798882
G
>>
>>46798882
I. Make the economy bigger better than ever before
>>
>>46798882
A.
>>
Our explorers have found several uninhabited islands in the southern ocean. We've reached the coasts of icy landmasses in the north and south - the poles of our planet.

>Population:24 600 000 (61% white, 4 % chink,3% kafi, 5% hibibi, 9 % pajit, 4% darkskin,13% ramki)
>Colonials: 2 000 000 West 520 000 South
>Political Stability: 8/10

>A.Exploration
>B.Food production & Population growth
>C.Improve religion/culture
>D.Settle new lands
>E.Construction
>F.Improve Military
>G.Research science
>H.Improve Navy
>I.Improve economy
>J.Regional development
>K.Diplomacy and war
>L.Government and laws
>>
>>46799309
G
>>
>>46799309
A. lets look at the islands, look for resources, and proceed to the poles!
>>
File: world map.png (2MB, 8960x6752px) Image search: [Google]
world map.png
2MB, 8960x6752px
>>46799309
>>
>>46799309
>I.Improve economy

Let the industry lead us to a better world!
>>
>>46799309
A lets look at thoes islands
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1349x1486px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1349x1486px
Where could our homeland be? The Romans were from Rome but it is said that Aeneas fled Troy to find Italy and he is the ancestor of Romulus and Remus.

Pic possibly related. I don't remember if this thread is directly descended from the one on /pol/ or not.
>>
>>46799417
We started on /pol/ but mods were dicks
If I were to start a new civ like this I'd probably have more than one white civilisation desu - I'd have celts, germanics, slavs, meds at least.
I make most of this shit up as I go, but I have a clear idea of what our true past is and hopefully we'll reach the point where it'll be revealed - I'd like for it to happen more naturally, of course.
>>
>>46799469
D settle the new discovered islands and more people in the south of the southern continent
>>
>>46799469
Fair enough. Awhile back I was expecting we would discover and contact a Mediterranean civilization as sort of our distant kinsmen since we appear to be more Nordic/Germanic.
>>
>>46799325
+1
>>
>>46799532
There is still that rather large island to the south of the western continent, the eye of sand on the eastern continent and all of the lands in the southern continent.
>>
My mouse is all fucked up and I can't draw a straight line. It's gotten late, so I'll close off for now, maybe get a new mouse tomorrow and make a new thread. I'm still here for a bit, so if ya wanna ask anything go ahead
>>
>>46799757
What is the general opinion of our nation among our various vassals, minorities and allies?

What level of tech do we have?

How quickly would you say you expected us to war with the pajit?

How quickly did you expect us to industrialise, are we doing more or less than you expected?

How industrialised is the core lands?

What is the public opinion of the factories and the capitalists who own them?

What is the public opinion of the government?
Answer as few or as many as you can/want!
>>
>>46799880
>What is the general opinion of our nation among our various vassals, minorities and allies?
The chinks in our country and our vassals(Waru Poto and Bei Poto) are very well integrated and contribute to the advancement of our nation. The darkskins in Jamatun haven't been causing trouble so that's good. The kafi have been the most unruly but after several failed rebellions they have accepted their situation. The pajit, hibibi and ramki are the medium-developed civilizations who we've all conquered - the longer they live under our rule the more they learn to accept it and move on with their lives. We've made strides to integrate the ramki better in recent decades.
The Sunset Alliance views us a sort of older brother in many ways - we've been allies since its creation. The Kaichou Empire is a more ambitious and powerful nation, but recognizes our strength and the many benefits of friendship. The sigbru and goran vassals are thankful to us for our protection in these past centuries.
>What level of tech do we have?
Circa 1820 IRL
>How quickly would you say you expected us to war with the pajit?
I expected a more drawn out war that would have led to them collapsing from the inside due to the heavy burden of their large military compared to their underdeveloped economy and infrastructure.
>How quickly did you expect us to industrialise, are we doing more or less than you expected?
Yeah, to be honest I actually stalled it a bit so we could have more political stuff happen around the world, but I am quite happy with our current pace of development.
>How industrialised is the core lands?
The northlands and corelands are basically the only really "industrialised" at present and even then we're still at an early stage and there's lot more that can be done.
>>
>>46800140
Thanks for answering my questions
>>
>>46799880
>What is the public opinion of the factories and the capitalists who own them?
In regards to manufacturing, the government has been very heavily involed in the development of our first factories so far and holds large shares in all major companies. The banks and railroads in our country are all nationalised as well.
>What is the public opinion of the government?
Most regular people weren't particulary keen on waging war over some distand sandy land, but at least we won the war and are now directing our efforts to bettering our nation.
We are seeing a growing upper class as arable land is consolidated in the hands of large landowners and most people become hired workers either in the fields or in the cities.
Taxes have been rather high as our government has taken to overseeing many public projects.
>>
>>46800140
your favorite race

how do you make these maps

what time do you start these threads

can you give a album to describe the situation

will you give us a point to change governments

will you ever implement a different white races like Slavs, Celtic, germanic
>>
File: thehorseman11.jpg (237KB, 800x1142px) Image search: [Google]
thehorseman11.jpg
237KB, 800x1142px
>>46800324
>your favorite race
The White Master race of course. Well, I've had fun with most - it largely comes down to images I can find on google - half the time between posts is spent in me searching on google for a good image, like say "medieval indian warriors" or reading through wikipedia on stuff.
Pic related is something I never got around to using - a lone feen warrior, possibly a mercenary.
>how do you make these maps
Paint
>what time do you start these threads
around 6pm GMT
>can you give a album to describe the situation
First thing that comes to mind is Sabaton: Carolus Rex
>will you give us a point to change governments
It's something I've really wanted to make happen, but there has to be suitable context. Hint: It's part of why I give the generals and admirals names
>will you ever implement a different white races like Slavs, Celtic, germanic
Not in this world. If you look at the names of our elementl gods, it's Voda(Slavic for water), Terra(Latin for earth), Feuer(German for fire) and Wind. We are a combination of all white civilisations, though the climate we had to evolve through has led us to be more nordic-germanic in nature.
>>
>>46800523
will you ever create a different version of this game when this game ends

what's the goal of the game

do have any races planned

do you have a confirmed days when you play

do you think there will be fan art of this game

what's your option on kebab
>>
File: whitetriberiders.jpg (48KB, 704x586px) Image search: [Google]
whitetriberiders.jpg
48KB, 704x586px
>>46800725
>will you ever create a different version of this game when this game ends
Maybe eventually, but I'd have to leave a good time gap between those two to refresh my very limited creative capabilities.
>what's the goal of the game
From stone age to sci-fi.
>do have any races planned
Ayy lmao
>do you have a confirmed days when you play
I'll probably start going to the dojo again soon, so weekends, tuesday and thursday are the more likely days. I have a lot of free time right now so I'm doing these every day, but I've got a twitter https://twitter.com/conannister where I'll post if there's anything about my schedule
>do you think there will be fan art of this game
A good friend of mine who's a very good artist has said he'd be willing to draw some if I ask him to so there probably will be. I'm happy at all OC from the players, whatever the format - even good posts. Someone once posted pic related and I had a good kek since we did in fact ride elk into battle at the time.
>what's your option on kebab
Good for eating, bad when it becomes over 5% of your population.
>>
>>46800839
from a freind of mine who plays in these threads

who is kebab

hibibi or pajit?

also what race were the ramki and prizzed princles supposed to be?
>>
All races, locations and characters are purely fictional and bear no resemblance to any real-life counterparts
Chinks are coastal chinese, Kaichou are japs, Darkskins are all sorts of african and aboriginal races, feens were mongols, goran are tibetans, hibibi are saracens, pajit are indians, sigbru are sikhs, ramki are vietnamese, prizzid are persian, inroki are iroquious, pacharnati are inca, kafi are aztec.
>>
>>46801202
saski and michiki?
>>
>>46801233
sashki are cherokee, michiki are missisipi valley - pretty much copied that one
>>
>>46801202
I always wondered what the Prizzid were. For a while I thought they were Italian but it turns out they're Persian. I guess this means they're the closest thing there is to other white people since the Indo-European link.
>>
>>46801264
sorry but one last one
who are krushed kingdom
>>
>>46801296
zoroastrian kurds
>>
>>46801330
Cool thread bulgar keep it up
White race best race
>>
>>46796334
Trusted councilor does it again,
Goodjob senpai
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.