[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A roll is a roll, you can't say it's only half.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1459369689207.jpg (86KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459369689207.jpg
86KB, 600x600px
A roll is a roll, you can't say it's only half.
>>
>>46698510
what if it's for a d3?
>>
>>46698510
Here's your (You)
>>
>>46698510

What about a spring roll?
>>
>>46698510
what if your die lands on an edge?
>>
that meme is both stale and nonsensical here

a better question is what happens when you use a peasant railgun to get an object to syncing speed
>>
>>46698510
I'll explain how you can do half a roll, but first I need to explain parallel dimensions.
>>
hey look its that thing that was talked about for literally one weekend that tried to reach banepost status
>>
>>46698658
It is sent to a parallel universe and drops to the ground. From in universe perspective you either see the peasant throw or drop it as normal or it vanishes depending on the actions of peasants in parallel universe.
>>
I don't care if it's old and irrelevant, this meme still makes me happy.
>>
Has anything in /tg/ come close to that video's level of impressive autismal analysis?
>>
File: TAEP.jpg (292KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
TAEP.jpg
292KB, 700x700px
>>46699820
maybe this
>>
What's this referencing?
>>
>>46699943
This. The most memetic part is at 10:25 but it's horrifying, autistic, and genius if you watch it all the way through.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=kpk2tdsPh0A
>>
File: NTHDIMENSION-7949[1].jpg (176KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
NTHDIMENSION-7949[1].jpg
176KB, 500x500px
>>46699943

It's in reference to a challenge run of Super Mario 64 by a player named pannenkoek2012. He's trying to figure out how to beat the game by pressing A as few times as possible (to the ultimate goal of NOT PRESSING A AT ALL).

He posted a video showing how to acquire the 'Watch for Rolling Rocks' star using '0.5 A presses', and, because Youtube, people complained that you can't do 'half an A press'.

In response, pannenkoek2012 posted a half-hour long video explaining every single exploit, glitch, and trick he used to get the star, including using bit-count errors to glitch mario into 'parallel universes', using AI pathing controls to cause a scuttlebug to rise up into the air like it's a damn helium balloon, building up speed using a position-lock glitch FOR TWELVE HOURS, and what 'half an A press' actually means. The sheer detail he went through in performing such a feat for such an old game...well, have a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpk2tdsPh0A
>>
>>46698658
It does the same amount of damage a peasant attacking with the pole normally would do by the rules.

You want to use the rules to take precedent over physics? Then that's how we'll play.
>>
What stats would a Scuttlebug have?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.