[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If so many profane rituals require the sacrifice of a virgin,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 22

File: 1460670389738.png (860KB, 809x747px) Image search: [Google]
1460670389738.png
860KB, 809x747px
If so many profane rituals require the sacrifice of a virgin, why aren't male virgins uses? Female knights are incredibly rare so you're less likely to be interrupted by some goody two-shoes adventurers. That and most people simply tend to care less when men are in danger.
>>
>>46693719
God wants a pretty girl, not some NEET.
>>
>>46693719
If I was an evil god and some bunch of cultists tried to sacrifice a sweaty aging neckbeard to me just because technically he was a virgin, I'd smite those ruleslawyering little shits on the spot.

Last thing I want is for all the other gods to find out I accept such low quality blood sacrifices. I'd be a laughing stock.
>>
>>46693882
If blood from any source is good enough for Khorne, it's good enough for you, faggot.
>>
>>46693719
Male virginity is a recent concept, and not a real thing. It will remain not a real thing until the discovery of the dick hymen.
>>
>>46693899
Khorne's a quantity over quality guy. I'm pretty sure he'd be angry too if his cultists wasted a whole night on sacrificing a single overweight, non-combatant middle-aged male virgin, albeit for different reasons.
>>
>>46693882
>If I was an evil god and some bunch of cultists tried to sacrifice a sweaty aging neckbeard to me just because technically he was a virgin, I'd smite those ruleslawyering little shits on the spot.
If I was a lawful evil god, I'd reward that kind of creative rules lawyering.
>>
>>46693938
>Male virginity is a recent concept, and not a real thing.

There are a number of christian saints who´re explicitly renowed for having died virgins, though most of them the Jesuites uncovered were actually just late antiquity novel characters.

So the concept of make virginity is at least 800 years old.

Also
>male virginity
>not real
You should visit /r9k/ or wizardchan. They got enough of it to last you a lifetime.
>>
>>46693719
No such thing as a male virgin.
A. No hymen so no proof of virginity
B. There's no way your dick didn't at least scratch the inside of your mother coming out
>>
File: 1408722485663s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1408722485663s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>46694129
Does this mean a man's mother is always his first?
>>
>>46694129
the other virginity
>>
>>46694129
So a male virgin born by cesarean section is an ultra-virgin? He's not even passed through a vagina in one direction, much less the other.
>>
>>46694129
You're high, right?
>>
>>46693719

>People care less when men are in danger.

You just answered your own question.

Cultures who sacrifice other human beings in fiction are played up to be as evil and savage as possible. That means hurting women so that the audience cares more. As a bonus, the hero can save that woman. It's a slightly more modern take on the "rescuing the princess from the dragon" story, except here the hero rescues the princess from her own savage culture.

Pretty sure actual cultures sacrificed warriors to their gods, but I'm not sure because I don't history.
>>
>>46694198
...fuck
>>
>>46693882
Actual evil god here.
I'm legally allowed to do this, it's unfair trading.
>>
File: 1336957677890.png (130KB, 442x353px) Image search: [Google]
1336957677890.png
130KB, 442x353px
>>46694298
>except here the hero rescues the princess from her own savage culture
Take it one step further and you get the "hooker with a heart of gold", ie. the woman that needs to be saved from herself. All of this is in various stages encouraging men to play Captain Save-a-Ho. What men don't realize, or rather what nobody bothers to teach men anymore because teaching men about women is suddenly sexist is that a woman who needs you to save her will eventually need someone to save her from you.

That sounds like a pretyt nice idea actually, a manipulative black widow princess who needs to be "saved" from men she has already ruined to the point where she no longer needs them, and there is always a foolish prince willing to save her
>>
>>46694031
but you'd still smite them using another loophole for trying to trick you.
>>
>>46694402
The god of loopholes sounds like a pretty fun god to worship, honestly.
>>
>>46693719
>>implying i stop deranged rituals to get sex rather than because God our Lord gave me a mission.
Heretics Gonna Heresy
>>
File: Alice.jpg (403KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Alice.jpg
403KB, 1280x720px
>>46693766
>God wants a pretty girl, not some NEET.
>implying they're mutually exclusive
>>
If I remember a part of it is because of how things get translated from one language to another, and "virgin" is one such thing, some languages would use the same word (or when people translated they assumed them to be the same word) for both "young woman" and "women who hadn't had sex", you may have come across this if you've heard about the flame wars started over the "immaculate conception" from Christianity.
English even has a vestige of this in the word "maiden". It can be used to refer to a young woman, but "maidenhood" is another name for virginity.
>>
>>46693938
All those medieval stories about the Holy Grail only appearing to Virgin knights and people who deeply regretted losing their virginity must be forgeries, I guess.
>>
>>46693719
>ITT faggots, who don't know the real reason

Female virginity is easy as fuck to ascertain, while ascertaining male virginity is impossible without magic. You don't want your doomsday demon to turn on you, because it turns out the guy you sacrificed wasn't really a virgin.
>>
>>46695154
>Female virginity is easy as fuck to ascertain
Assuming the woman in question doesn't work out, ride horses, or do anything strenuous with her life. Never mind masturbating with the first vaguely dick-like object she can find.
>>
>>46695154
What about those "Jesus can't see it if we stick it up the pooper" sluts?
>>
>>46695226
Virgins, I mean if Mary could get away with it, so can any other girl.
>>
A female virgin is pure.

A male virgin is a loser.
>>
>>46695206
Yeah, but people back then didn't know that. Shit, people today don't know that.
>>46693719
Because male viriginity isn't that valuable outside of a few religious sects around the world. Many ancient cultures subscribed to the whole "Key Lock" style of thinking. Again, why do you think a Male being called a virgin today is an insult while it's a neutral to positive statement when concerning females?
>>
File: 1349497666605[1].jpg (118KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1349497666605[1].jpg
118KB, 720x480px
>>46695242
>I mean if Mary could get away with it, so can any other girl
>>
>>46695206
Yes, but the only error you can get is a false negative, which is not a real problem, unlike the possible false positive for males.

tl;dr:think before you write
>>
>>46695261
>Again, why do you think a Male being called a virgin today is an insult while it's a neutral to positive statement when concerning females?
Because as long as men keep working to get pussy, they're productive and obedient drones. There's nothing more dangerous than a man who stops in his tracks and starts asking "why?" so you're shamed into putting pussy on a pedestal... unless you're part of the pope's secret clique who know bitches ain't shit.
>>
>>46695206
And how many women would really do strenuous things like that in a typical medieval fantasy setting? Not many.

>>46695261
>Again, why do you think a Male being called a virgin today is an insult while it's a neutral to positive statement when concerning females?

This is the case because of different reproductive strategies that unconsciously affect how we view male virgins vs female virgins. Pretty much every culture I can think of has this line of thinking

captcha: Slocum Rd

kek
>>
>>46694198
Ain't you ever read them there henTIE magazines?! People be going wombdeep left right and center.
>>
>>46695261
People in medieval times knew damn well that riding horses like a normal person pops your cherry like a grape in a vise. Why do you think noblewomen did that stupid sidesaddle thing? It wasn't about looking cute.
>>
>>46695308
>And how many women would really do strenuous things like that in a typical medieval fantasy setting? Not many.
Didn't peasant women back in those times do all kinds of farming-related manual labor just like their husbands, or am I thinking of a different period?
>>
Women have the power of creation inherint within them being as they are able to give birth.

This power is most potent before they lose their viriginity and give birth so in order to get the maximum amount of energy you have to sacrifice them as virgins.

This is also why dragons perfer female virgins as they are invigorated by this life creating energy.

Males are simply a catalyst to creation and not nearly as potent.
>>
>>46695384
So you're saying all we really need is a bunch of wombs?
>>
>>46695438
Also known as women.
>>
>>46695383
Peasants didn't give much of a shit as the everyman was uneducated as fuck. The only time actual hymens were involved with virginity determination was the upperclasses where that sort of thing was needed to arrange a good marriage to benefit the family.
>>
>>46695438
>>46695486
>>
>>46695384
I assume you'd want to avoid certain types of female mages as well, even if virgins, since I doubt a sorceress would so easily ignore such a wellspring of power brewing in her abdomen.
>>
>>46695531
This, basically if money was involved your parents decided (as it was their money/life earnings) poor people could marry whom they pleased.
>>
>>46695549
Well, yeah. Name one woman who's created something grand or amazing like the theory of relativity or sporks but wasn't smeared with the sin of suffering female faults such as but not limited to periods, irrationality, physical and mental weakness, and periods that didn't bring their existential networth to at least 0.
Go ahead, i'll wait.
>>
>>46694401
>a manipulative black widow princess who needs to be "saved" from men she has already ruined to the point where she no longer needs them, and there is always a foolish prince willing to save her

Fantasy games are meant to be escapism, billy.
>>
>>46695566

Not to mention people had a habit of fucking as soon as they were able; between seeing animals breeding and having hours upon hours of nothing to do, most men and women had their fair share of action by their 20s.

Of course, virginity was valued, but it wasn't valued in the same way it was valued by the upper classes; virginity was a sign of self-restraint and modesty, hence why the maid of the fields or shepherd virgins are fairly popular "noble" characters in old stories. What this creates is a situation where people valued virgins but did not devalue non-virgins, whereas upper classes expected virginity and devalued non-virgins.
>>
>>46695625
You said periods twice.
Did mean big sister leave her underwear at your room or what?
>>
>>46695625
Are you trying to minimize the importance of Kevlar and the dishwasher?
>http://www.factmonster.com/ipka/A0906931.html
>>
>>46693719
It's about the perceived value of the sacrifice. Female virgins are seen as pure and unspoiled, whereas male virgins are seen as failures. I mean, look at some of the responses to this thread. Male virgins are automatically assumed to be sweaty neckbearded NEETs.
>>
>>46695672
Eve's failure in the garden was woman's worst sin. It was so terrible all of her female progeny bare the stigmata and routinely suffer from it.
As such is must be reiterated to ensure the point drives home and why so many correlate to the full moon IE moons blood and need i remind you that witches and monsters are also correlated to a full moon and therefore compounds the female shame through association.
>>
>>46695566
>poor people could marry whom they pleased
Many were allowed to, especially because the happiness of the peasants is important to the stability of a region, but iirc serfs required the permission of their lords to marry.
>>
>>46694956
They are in the real world dude.
>>
>>46695719
>a new textile for the sewing circle
>a machine to make their easy life easier and had the audacity to try and shunt their designated title and role onto
>>
>>46695820
We're talking about a hypothetical fantasy world, though.
>>
>>46694473
>Try to loophole meme him
>"haha well done my worshiper"
>"Really?"
>"yeah too bad I'm a sore loser. SMITE TIMES!"
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 600x299px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 600x299px
>>46695830
I was memeing as well when I mentioned the dishwasher, but circular saws are generally associated with manly tasks.
>>
>tfw forever damaged by losing virginity at 23

I realized it's my own fault, because I don't like dealing with people, but at the same time I don't want to die alone. Why can't I be a full schizoid?
>>
>>46693766
God wants you to wear a hat.
>>
>>46695905
even indoors?
>>
>>46695295
I feel this vaguely true while at the same time stupendously stupid.
>>
>>46695934
Where I'm from, only Jews and Cowboys wear their hat indoors.
>>
>>46693990 Another case of earlier lore being replaced with newer, shittier, lore.
Originally, Khorne refused blood offerings from people who couldn't fight back.
>>
>>46696069
I guess Khorne having some vestiges of honor wasn't grimdark enough for them.
>>
>>46694198
>So a male virgin born by cesarean section is an ultra-virgin? He's not even passed through a vagina in one direction, much less the other.
Damn, I'd never considered that.
Can't even use the old joke of "hasn't had pussy, since pussy had him", 'cause pussy never had him in the first place.
>>
>>46694298

It strongly depends on the culture, time and specific situation you ask for.

Men are quite expendable in society - ever wondered why it's mostly men who are warriors and doing other dangerous jobs?
A society which loses, lets say, half its males will spring back into stable population within relativly short time (a few generations).
A society which loses half its femalese on the other hand... is doomed to go extinct or will need many generations to replenish its population. This makes women the most valuable person in any culture.

Therefore, if you want to permanently dimish or even destroy a society you also kill the females and children (especially because "soon to be females"). It has a reason why doing so was considered an atrocity already in ancient times.

But if you have no interest in heavy damage to the population, for example because you sacrifice your own or people from societies you can get good tributes from, you prefer to murder men.
>>
>>46696072
>When another man ridicules you for being a virgin, even if that man is supposed to be your compatriot, he makes you look worse as a prospective mating partner while making himself look dominant: he's the big cool guy ridiculing the pathetic little shit. He's the badass and you're the loser. The sooner you realize this, the better.

Oh christ, I remember someone in my halls at uni getting that fucking pickup artist book, and one of the pieces of advice it gave was quite literally "find someone to go out to clubs and such with who you can shit on in public to look like a big man."
>>
>>46694298
>Pretty sure actual cultures sacrificed warriors to their gods, but I'm not sure because I don't history.

the aztecs did that. they specifically sacrificed great warriors because that was the only way to fuel the sun and keep existence going. lowly peasant and woman just didn't have the stuff and from what I remember were considered soulless.

some warriors even sacrificed themselves voluntary because keeping the sun going was highly honorable.
>>
>>46693719
Men gain power from sex.

Women lose power from sex.
>>
>>46695820
No they're not you'll just never meet one because they're fucking neets.
>>
>>46696126
Pretty much how evolution works for men. Women are the selective gender and can afford to wait, men cannot. You need to stand out in one way or another. Hence why men are overrepresented on the high extreme of the IQ scale and the lower extreme. Both are valid reproductive tactics: women love the wealthy businessman playboy, women love the scum of the earth thug that killed dozens before he was 15, but women don't feel anything for the unnoteworthy math teacher.

If you don't naturally stand out, your best bet is standing out among the men in her immedeate field of vision. If that means backstabbing your friends, so be it.

This is why I don't like PUA: not because I believe it's bullshit, but because I know it's accurate. And that makes me mad.
>>
>>46695625
... Marie curie? the first person to have two nobel prize (and the only one in two different field)?
>>
>>46693719
because its more threatening and offensive to use a female virgin
>>
its WAY easier to tell if a woman has had sex
>>
File: Curie fraud.jpg (2MB, 1632x3040px) Image search: [Google]
Curie fraud.jpg
2MB, 1632x3040px
>>46696244
>... Marie curie?
I feel like vomiting a little.
>>
>>46696214
I've met a NEET girl before, on the virtue of living at the same place (co-renting with bunch of other people because poor). She could keep appearance of cuteness for short periods of time, usually when forced to interact with other people, but generally was rather gross.
>>
>>46693719
Because the story needs a sympathetic character or the hero wouldn't be motivated to save them. If a guy were the sacrifice, no one would give a shit.
>>
>>46696310
So basically the exact same as her male counterparts.
>>
>>46694198
Isn't that a plot point in McBeth?
>>
>>46696333
Not quite. I mean, I've yet to see male NEET that can pull temporal cuteness on comparable level but it's not like I'm actively looking for one.
>>
>>46695226
Jesus can see baby.

Jesus can see it well.
>>
Virginity in rituals was nothing to do with sex, it was virgin blood, as in blood that has not been shed for a ritual before.
>>
>>46696310
Most women are disgusting when alone. Most people are disgusting when alone. It's irrelevant to bring it up.
>>
>>46693719
It's entirely possible that "virgin" in the context of these rituals simply refers to a young unmarried woman, not specifically a woman who's never had sex
>>
>>46693719
Because your typical virgin sacrifice entails the ritual violation of the virgin prior to her death, and the High Priest doesn't swing that way.
>>
>>46695874
Womem exist to make a man's life easier. Good on her for taking a moment from her kitchen to help make her husbands life better.
>>
>>46695243
That's cultural, not a property of being.
>>
>>46693899
Fucking slannesh whore! I only accept worthy sacrifices!

Mortals! Hear my words for I say this once! I accept the blood of another you best in combat. Trifle with my terls and all pacts will be forfeit. You will only earn my spite!
>>
>>46695295
Too bad I'm a hedonist.

Have fun not having any fun.
>>
>>46695771
Oh fuck off, god told two dumb animals it would be a sin to eat something that would give them the ability to understand what the fuck a sin was, ensuring they'd be guilty for it.

When they intially resisted he had to send the Deciever, an angel who's only purpose is trying to get people to do bad things he wants them to do.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 165x115px
What if evil gods only want female virgin sacrifices to lure the souls of dead unicorns to them for use as reagents in their evil magic?
>>
>>46696691
"Man can only be deceived as far as he wants to be."
Adam knew better and eve fucking had greed at her core and suffered for it and sadly brought adam down with her as a casualty much like the modern marriage and divorce procedures. The only reason we can't add kids to the casualty board was they luckily didn't have the fucking knowledge for that yet.
>>
>>46696305
Florence Nightingale gave us modern sanitation.
>>
>>46696747
The problem with that argument is if Eve is greedy, Adam is a fucking moron who can be convinced by "pretty please?".

Adam didn't know better, he feared God like a dog does the master. Eve likewise felt the base hunger of an animal.
They were only "people" AFTER god's servant tricked them so he could punish them.

Both were horrible people, with one autistic and one psychotic spawn besides.
>>
>>46693719
Female knights are incredibly rare so you're less likely to be interrupted by some goody two-shoes adventurers.

People who only have gay sex are still virgins? Don't tell me you wouldn't fuck another dude to prevent the apocalypse.
>>
>>46696828
We already went over adam didn't partake of the fruit of knowledge and therefore couldn't understand deceit. Eve fucking him over because she had that knowledge and he didn't doesn't negatively reflect on him.
>>
>>46694198
>tfw the prophecy requires a virgin hero born via cesarean since only the purest of the pure will suffice.
>>
>>46696310
>>46696333
Nice Trips.

>>46696371

Dudes aren't allowed to be cute unless it's in a protective way. We try to be cute we get labeled as weirdos at best, manchildren most likely, and pedos at worst.

But yeah girls are human beings, and human beings are gross.

>>46696581
Biology and History would disagree with you.
>>
>>46696846
Is he cute? I don't have to touch his shit do i? Is it dark? Is he hairy? Is he skinny or at least femininely shaped? I don't have to receive at any point do i? Does he speak? Is his voice feminine? He doesn't grunt like a fucking bear does he? Is he clean disease or otherwise?
Am i bigger?
>>
File: image.jpg (250KB, 596x625px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250KB, 596x625px
>>46696870
So Eve ate it before she knew it was bad be ause it was bad rather than because punishment would come, as did he.

Also, fuck you. I've got a dick and if I suddenly gained a huge boost in knowledge I'd trick the only other person into getting it too. I don't want to fuck a damn chimpanzee in a human body every night.
>>
File: 1417261083615.jpg (59KB, 552x374px) Image search: [Google]
1417261083615.jpg
59KB, 552x374px
>>46693719
You can easily test in most cases whether a woman is a virgin or not, while with men it's a bit difficult.

Also, men are worth more than women.
>>
>>46695625
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalind_Franklin

also don't try to imply that theory of relativity was developed by one person. Yeah, Einstein proposed it, but his work was based on about 10 other people, then others came after to further develop.
>>
>>46696879
Men have hard lived picking up the slack. Its to be expected women ease their discomfort in various ways and take on the job of child rearing to not overly burden the burdened father.
>>
>>46695771
you must be desperate if you're arguing using a creation myth as your proof that women are evil
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 700x549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 700x549px
>>46696964
Its a troll, not a genuine anon contributing to the conversation about the magical properties of pussy vs boypussy.
>>
Vaginas are literally Hitler.
>>
File: 1458926369570.png (830KB, 800x786px) Image search: [Google]
1458926369570.png
830KB, 800x786px
>>46697028
d-d-desperate to troll?
>>
>>46696930
>made a minor contribution by accident
>had to leave her college due to catfighting with a female colleague and the director that wouldn't agree thar maurice was a total bitch
>died of a woman's disease
>>
>>46694473
that's pretty much what india mythology was about: finding loop holes in their promise so they can kill someone.
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 736x524px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 736x524px
The two greatest civilizations to have ever existed, the British Empire and the United States, are both women. Britannia and Columbia respectively.
Shoutout to Marianne as well.
Thus, women are indeed the greatest civilization.

Checkmate, Russia.
>>
>>46697097
>implying the fighting wasn't due to John 'fuck up' Randall. A MALE
>>
>>46697172
To be correct america is a country not a woman. If you are refering to the statue of liberty she is a concubine offered to us by way of france. She gets to sit their scantily clad and look pretty and since the standards of beauty change she's seen a serious drop in passersby to impress over the past 150 years.
>>
>>46697201
>women catfighting over a handsome man
Wow that suddenly makes more sense actually, thank you.
>>
>>46693719

Because women give birth, and men only put sausage on reverse-dick and reverse-dick-like holes.
>>
>>46695655
Also according to "A Distant Mirror" since you couldn't figure out who the babby daddy was, the potential fathers would draw lots to determine who was responsible for knocking up the town hussy
>>
>>46697349
So everything revolved around dick? Even in reverse?
>>
>>46697228
No, he refers to Columbia, the American equivalent to Britannia, the personification of the nation - Uncle Sam may get more recognition these days, but Sam and French Liberty are both second fiddle to Columbia
>>
>>46695863
Muslim banking is a hilarious shitshow of technicalities and loopholes as well.
>>
File: descartes.jpg (17KB, 213x250px) Image search: [Google]
descartes.jpg
17KB, 213x250px
>>46697398
Of course
>>
>>46697424
We're america. Columbia is an entirely different country and sam's my spirit animal.
>>
>>46697511
No, that's Col*o*mbia
>>
File: image.jpg (218KB, 640x912px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 640x912px
>>46697228
Columbia has been a symbol of America since 1803, and predates the concept of Lady Liberty by almost a century.

She literally IS America. Uncle Sam represents the government, while Columbia is the land and the people.
Lady Liberty is just the ideals.

Also, you have to be a real pinko sodomite not to want to have heterosexual sex with and then cuddle America while holding hands.
>>
File: exquisite.jpg (36KB, 346x406px) Image search: [Google]
exquisite.jpg
36KB, 346x406px
>>46695295
I had sex once, and it was pretty awful.
>>
>>46694129
Ummm... Hymen is not supposed to tear? If it does, you're doing it wrong...

Thus, theoretically even female virginity is just a myth...
>>
>>46697511
Colombia is not Columbia
>>
>>46697551
First time always is.
Wanting virgins makes no sense. Its literally the worst fuck you'll have.
>>
>>46697259
wait a minute are you trying to say maurice wilkins was a woman?
>>
>>46697655
But if she had more dicks than I had vaginas I'll be a cuck selling myself short.
>>
>>46697584
Yeah lemme just have sex with this wall of tissue in the way. There's around 20 different hymen "types" as in the shape and thickness of the tissue ranging from a thick wall to just the thinnest ring of tissue you won't even notice.
The only one that doesn't have a chance to tear with a normal dick is only one out of those 20 where as a more than half will break with a normal dick, 5 with even a small dick, and 3 require surgery to remove for the obvious medical reason of periods having nowhere to go.
>>
>>46697752
Between being a nerd and having the name "maurice" he had to rebrand in an attempt at recognition.
>>
>>46697832
No, they are supposed to be stretched, just like your anus is supposed to be stretched before engaging penetration. Of course sometimes penetration can be nigh impossible, but it is really just a matter of "training" the hymen in most cases.

If the vagina bleeds while you fuck, you have fucked up.
>>
>>46698522
Why did nature give us such a mess? Many mammals don't have to deal with half of this shit.
>>
>>46696041
That's because Jews remember that God wants them to wear a hat.
>>
>>46697826
Is she's had more dicks she's probably good at what she does.
Contrary to popular belief, vaginas don't stretch out with use, the skin is elastic as fuck and heals fast regardless.
>>
>>46698571
I read about that a while back actually. It's because pregnancy for humans is such a big investment and risk, that the uterus has evolved in such a way as to be incredibly hostile to a fetus. So in turn the fetus gets really fucking needy. Something about the male part of the fetus DNA. Long story short the fetus digs it's claws into the uterus walls and rips through it directly into the mothers blood stream. No other mamal the foetus has a direct connection to the bloodstream of the mother. It's the mothers uterus who passes on the nutriens. In humans the foetus just takes all that shit like it owns the place.
So in response, the uterus wall got thick and durable. I forget what the exact reason was that the entire wall has to get off every month. I guess to get rid of a weak foetus so it doesn't claw into the flesh and just sticks?
tl;dr it's the men's fault again.
>>
>>46695308
Peasant women worked on the farms and the nobles/merchants probably rode horses.
>>
>>46695771
Wow this guy is arguing with like... 14th century logic

The meming here is old school
>>
>>46698571
Many mammals also rely on forcible mating and rape. So even if they had similar vaginal structures (don't quote me, but I'd say some of them at least do), they are not civilized so they just kinda procreate.

Also, we have recreational sex, so these kinds of things are more relevant, in a way. Because if having fun is the end goal, having 50% of the participants (if not in 3+ sex situation) be bleeding and in pain is not usually optimal.
>>
>>46698644
People with many more partners than average are more fickle and less likely to be satisfied with one person. The people who want virgins are more interested in a long term monogamous relationship, not the first few fucks, and if you're going to stick with one person they better have not had more partners than you. You can always git gud together without sleeping with a bunch of people.
>>
>>46698742
Idk who's getting trolled the hardest...
>>
>>46698644
The foreskin is similar in its healing properties

T.man who once lacerated his foreskin
>>
>>46698771
No people who want virgins are normally creepy fuckers

Also I wouldn't have learned that i love getting a pokey bum wank if I'd stayed with some chubby virgin
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 750x750px
>>46698771
Fuck that. I'll pass on that fumbly awkward messy fuck, I want to impress and be impressed by my longterm on the first impression.

Besides, what good is monogamy when fucking basically stops at 40-60 and the life expectancy is 105. At that point you're just close friends and roommates.
>>
>>46698828
Or Christains, or Mormons. It's really only secular virginfags desu.
>>
>>46698771
I found that people who're upholding virginity as a virtue are social introverts or religiously brainwashed by the US brand of Christianity.
That or they are mad and just calling people sluts because they have no actual insults.
>>
>>46698571
>>46698679
Also standing on two legs does weird things to your body when you weren't supposed to do that and you keep doing it so much your body changes to accommodate it.
>>
>>46698898
Let's be honest, Mormons are pretty creepy
>>
>>46693719
It would be to easy
>>
>>46696031
>I feel this vaguely true while at the same time stupendously stupid.
Thus cosmic truth reveals itself
>>
>>46698679
Also isn't childbirth really painful and difficult for women because our brains evolved real quickly
>>
>>46698679
>I forget what the exact reason was that the entire wall has to get off every month.
Nature literally aborts unviable fetuses on regular basis. If you tried to conceive a baby with your partner for a long time, chances are you had several natural abortions and didn't even notice that.
>>
>>46698644
Yes and no. Its very elastic but if it sees high mileage it will wear out faster in that it won't heal as well each time and with less collagen fibers each time as well as some very minor scar tissue which also inhibits stretching and tightening as well as feeling.
Over time this will loosen the area permanently but not as appreciatively as one might think and the worst bit is loss of feeling.
Conversely this also applies to penile tissue as it suffers the same issues in the corpora cavernosa and can be a major factor to ED.

Now this type of wear can happen any time but damage that would actually lead to anything is the kind that causes aches and pains in he associated area such as bruising or general soreness.
>>
>>46696344
>Isn't that a plot point in McBeth?
Yeah, Macbeth was prophesied not be able to be harmed any "man born of woman." He took it to mean he was invincible, only to die to a man who was cut from his mother instead.

Apocryphally, when Tolkein first saw Macbeth he guessed the prophecy meant that Macbeth would be killed by a woman, and felt cheated by the actual explanation. This was apparently the inspiration on having Éowyn deliver the death blow to the Witch-king, who was protected by a similar prophecy.
>>
>>46693719
>Male
>Virgin
Most men have had sexual relations by the time they are twelve. It's so much easier to get off with young boys compared to women, who we cannot interact with in public. But boys? That is okay.
Why, I remember a young boy on the bus once. We all took turns with him, and no one objected to it - least of all the boy! He was that sort, you know?
>>
>>46697655
What system did your group use?
>>
>>46699038
Yup, human heads are huge, but C-sections can ease complications. So really, when the first C-section was performed, technology became a part of human evolution.
>>
>>46699921
Paki pls
>>
>>46698746
Most other primates have recreational sex too.

Please don't talk again.
>>
>>46693719
Fun Fact: "Virgin Blood" meant blood which was untainted, which meant not used for a previous incantation. (And perhaps some order of freshness.) It had nothing to do with sexuality or intimacy of the person or animal taken from. It's been confused with the church's ideals towards virginity before marriage and other religious ideals towards virgin maidens that the "virgin blood" sacrifice has been interpreted to mean women, or to apply to their lack-of promiscuity.

It's kind of like how people think "Blood is thicker than water" means the strength of family bonds, which in actuality it means the exact opposite.
>>
>>46700336
But I'm writing
>>
>>46700529
Never attempt to communicate with other humans again.

Thanks.
>>
>>46700540
Then I'm gonna contact the mother ship.
>>
>>46700567
Maybe they'll take you back for re-education.
>>
>>46694198
I came into this thread already thinking I was as low as a virgin could be. Now I know I'm even lower than the majority of /r9k/.
>>
>>46700946
You know what you gotta do anon. First you must conquer your ultra-virginity as if you were a natural born. Only then can you truly conquer virginity.
>>
File: 1442597704635.png (655KB, 1912x2832px) Image search: [Google]
1442597704635.png
655KB, 1912x2832px
>>46698679
I told myself I'd need this cap someday, didn't think it would be today
>>
Nothing wrong with having a goddess positively disposed towards virgin boys/young men, and wanting the sacrifice of them.

And if she just happens to be a volcano goddess, well I'm sure people wouldn't mind too much.
>>
>>46696305

... But that is all blatantly false. She single-handedly discovered that thorium was radioactive, after having developed a technique - by herself - for measuring radioactive output. Her husband joined in on -her- research, not the other way around. She was a professor. She was offered directorship of a laboratory.

She was a thoroughly driven scientist; someone whose passion in life was consumed by the pursuit of knowledge.
>>
>>46698679

My sister became allergic to cinnamon during her pregnancy, and resents that fact. Just an example of the fetus fucking with the mother.
>>
>>46693719
Virginity was originally a female concept as it can be proven by looking at the hymen.

Men don't have these. It's just blended into society or something.

Plus, one woman needs to be pregnant for 9 months after sex. During that period she's slow and vulnerable. Men can impregnate another woman within those 9 months after sex any time.

That's why it's women and children first and men are strong enough to die in battle.
>>
>>46698679
>Something about the male part of the fetus DNA
>tl;dr it's the men's fault again.

So, tell me, which part is the male part of a female fetus' DNA?
>>
>>46699753
That's pretty autismal seeing as "man" is in that context is a flowery prose way of saying humans.
>>
>>46704117
Tolkien understood that, he was a linguist after all, and that's what he called humans in middle earth but he probably felt it was a perfect double entendre that got overlooked.
>>
>>46697172
>Checkmate, Russia.
What is Ekaterina II for 500, Alex?
>>
>>46693719
Maybe they do happen, and go off without a hitch all the time? Maybe that's why various fantasy worlds are all kinds of fucked up. You don't know.
>>
>>46703577

If you feel like forming your own thoughts instead of what your liberal arts class taught you, feel free to start posting them.
>>
>>46698644
>Is she's had more dicks she's probably good at what she does.

Yeah, but then she's a whore you fuck for pleasure, not a wife.
>>
>>46703577
While they were absolutely working in the same area that was in fact her husbands research.
She merely stole credit for it when she got that nobel prize as they needed SOME reason to hand it over to her hence the 50/50 split between them.
She rode her husbands dick to fame.
>>
>>46705184
Says the nigga dickriding a goddamn sceencap with no citations whatsoever.
>>
>>46693938
Maybe it would work if you sacrificed a male that has never ejaculated.
>>
>>46706134
Its not a screencap. Its a noted event witnessed by many and magnus the mangina was hated thorougly by many of his peers afterwards and the husband was visibly not happy when he got the news. The image puts it in an asshat format but its absolutely true and known and only her and her minute supporters at the time claimed the situation was otherwise. Its sadly being reinforced as of late since she's one of the "big contributors" that was also female that feminism likes to tout and resultantly the evidence against her has been snuffed a bit online while any relevant book or newsclip would tell you otherwise.
>>
>>46706485
>Continues to spout unsupported bullshit

What a nigger you are. Kill yerself, mahman. You'll do us all a fucking favor.
>>
>>46693719
Has no-one gone over the fact that a woman can have sex without breaking her hymen....
>>
>>46704080
Fuck you
>>
>>46694401
Just send her to "Holy Saint Olga-ogre Smasher convent" they'll set her straight.
>>
>>46706881
No, apparently not.
>>
>>46706881
look again >>46695226 >>46695242
>>
>>46696879
No anon.
>Biology and History would disagree with you

Men are always the main provider and Women are caretaker.
>>
>>46705104
You're just as brainwashed, just by your lack of knowledge of vaginas
>>
>>46707059
Neither of them addresses that females can have vaginal sex and still have an intact hymen
>>
>>46707120
We've been over it in one of them that explained out of the 20 average "shapes" hymens come in only 3 can actually have sexual intercourse without some form of tearing, another 3 require surgery for medical reasons, and the 14 other types will have some tissue directly in the way that will be torn during intercourse. Namely the "striped" one where theres one or more bands of tissue stretching directly over the orifice like bars on jail cell which is coincidentally the average shape due to leg movement and also the one most likely to tear and bleed during intercourse.
>>
>>46693719
Not even evil cultists want anything to do with male virgins over 18.
>>
>>46693719
Because that's how their cultist granddaddies before them did it, and theirs before them, and theirs before them! Using male virgins just ain't traditional!
>>
>>46704080
The second x chromosome
>>
>>46697228
>when a millennial tries to contribute to the discussion
>>
>>46693719
Male virginity is harder to verify. The bank charges a fee.
>>
>>46695295
Nikola Tesla died a virgin. He refused to give anyone looking for his D the time of day, and could do backflips well into his 60s.
>>
>>46693990
Oldskool khorne would accept the noncombat sacrifice, only to make the neckbeard a bloodcrusher to kill those cultists for sacrificing a non combatant
>>
>>46707089

>ur a virgin lmfao

Riveting comeback, old chap.
>>
>>46708909
Support your claims
>>
>>46709232

They're not mine, I just find it hilarious how you've instantly defaulted to the good old libtard arguments instead of, say, blowing him the fuck out by posting any evidence that conclusively proves your position.

You are the literal stereotypical example of a brainwashed libtard.
>>
File: 12db9dce51c410d92e9aefaccf00abe4.jpg (810KB, 1600x1680px) Image search: [Google]
12db9dce51c410d92e9aefaccf00abe4.jpg
810KB, 1600x1680px
>>46695295
>unless you're part of the pope's secret clique who know bitches ain't shit
And boypussy is?
Thread posts: 201
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.