[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

File: Beakiegal.jpg (220KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
Beakiegal.jpg
220KB, 566x800px
discuss
>>
Didn't you start this same thread earlier today?
>>
>>46582457
No fair OP.
It was my turn to bait the 40kids today!
>>
>Not a gigantic piece of meat.
>Not bald.

Disgusting.
>>
i was on 1d4chan looking up 40k stuff for 2 hours for almost no reason, came across fem sm, was guaranteed 100 replies from posting this pic
>>
File: 1456101533614.jpg (19KB, 309x303px) Image search: [Google]
1456101533614.jpg
19KB, 309x303px
>>46582457
not much the subject itself but the braindead stuff that will be """"discussed"""" once more here
>>
*looks on expectantly*
>>
>>46582457
Nah.
>>
>>46582457
Bolter Bitches already fill that role.
>BUT MUH AUGMENTATIONS
They're still super elite soldiers that all get to stomp around in power armor. Next question.
>>
>>46582457
That's literally just Genderswapped Lion El'jonson.
>>
>>46582875
>Actually discussing things

Nah
>>
File: 1412019747815.png (269KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1412019747815.png
269KB, 1920x1080px
>>46582457
Grand Order sure is going places
>>
>>46582457
Even the king of knights know the Ultramarines and their spiritual liege are the best.
>>
1: Technically, Mariens are neither male nor female.
Men have XY chromosones, women have XX chromosones, Astartes have ZZ chromosones. They're technically a gender of their own. If a woman would take those Astartes augmentations, she'd become a marine with ZZ chromosomes, and thus, would look like any other "male" marine.

2; Sororitas aren't female marines, and they're not any ordinary kind of women. They're borderline bitches. And militantly religious too. Not any woman could become an adepta sororita, a sister militant even less (like 1/100, and 1/400 respectively). There are way more boys who would fit to become astartes.

It's not cute "Waifu" girls who become Adepta sororitas, It's girls like Kim Kelly from Freeks and Geeks who become Adepta sororitas.

Also, Adepta sororitas are cooler than astartes.
>>
Who let Saber into a suit of power armor?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsEkLGQthMk
>>
>>46584382
>Astartes have ZZ chromosones.
Wut?
>>
Overstepping your bounds, OP. Space your bait out instead of spamming it. I'm warning you, once the mods catch whiff of you making these threads they'll wipe the ever loving fuck out of it and will be on a super autistic lookout for fem marines threads for months. Officially it's a banned topic because it's super easy bait.
>>
>>46584382
>Astartes have ZZ chromosones
Excuse me?
>>
>>46584787
It's /tg/ related. Where does it say that femarines are officially a banned topic?
>>
>>46582528
"40kids" just gtfo to /v/ please
>>
>>46584914
Ask the mods, they'll be sure to tell you.
Shit like that isn't written down specifically to get newfags who decide lurk moar is advice, not a rule.
>>
File: sister banshee armor swap.jpg (220KB, 809x592px) Image search: [Google]
sister banshee armor swap.jpg
220KB, 809x592px
We already have those
>>
Female space marines would look pretty much same as male ones if they're similarly roided up and modified.
>>
>Durr female marines would look identical

Nah mate, they'd be bulked up proportionately and wear the same armour. You'd still be able to tell gender if they walked around the base between missions.

If you want to say "they wouldn't be super pretty waifus" then just say that, and even then: Blood Angels are very pretty men.

If you can be turned on by a buff 7 foot girl with dwarf-like proportions and an a-to-b-cup chest... And yeah, tastes are diverse enough there's prolly someone out there with exactly that fetish.
>>
>>46582457
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/34476934/
>>
>>46585076
Even then there's no real restriction on cup size as long as you don't work out so much to remove all bodyfat which is a hard thing to accomplish and why competition body builders struggle with it and fast before tournaments to get as much as they can. Otherwise it's down to genetics on how much fat goes to your chest and the rest of your body, though modifications can force it to go where you'd want. Ie. everywhere but the waist.
>>
>>46584251
Grand Order is fucking shit.
>>
>>46585076
I don't think you realize how testosterone works. If they were pumped full of it since childhood they would pretty much lose their female facial features. Also, they wouldn't have breasts or pussies (like male marines don't have dicks) because there is no point for those.
>>
>>46585138
>I don't think you realize how testosterone works. If they were pumped full of it since childhood
Who said they are pumped full of testosterone? Astartes initiation process works better before puberty and increased hormone production.
>>
>>46582457
I wouldn't be against it if they slapped a few female marines in the fluff, put a few SoB heads on some marine models and just called it a day. Really, I've no strong feelings one way or the other, someone's going to complain about it either way I guess.
>>
>>46585203
Don't they implant special gland that produces powerful growth hormones during the process? I would assume it also produces some form of testosterone because it's needed to built muscle.
>>
>>46585138
>Space Marines don't have dicks
I don't know exactly from whence this enduring legend comes but it's only ever been speculation. There is no good reason to believe Space Marines don't got dongs (and the reported exploits of the Space Wolves at least would suggest that they do).
>>
>>46582457
We get it, you're trying to upset the nerds.
Go away, this has become too stale to be amusing.
>>
>>46585323
Marines probably have their sausages intact. No matter how modification process goes, marine can't produce astartes child with human females and this was the biggest concern for the Emperor.
>>
>>46585414
Isn't that because they have pre-grown organs slapped in, rather than genetic modification? Same way a cyborg wouldn't give birth to a partially metal child.
>>
>>46585277
To be fair, they could just slap a "ium" on the end of a relevant word and say that's what does it, then just make up how it works on the spot
>>
>>46585436
They have dicks. A remembrancer talked about it in horus rising
>>
>>46585436
Marines basically have biological implants grown in a vat from geneseed. Neonate's tissues are modified first to accept implants and decreases risk of rejection. Gene-treatment should be done before implantation or clash of alien proteins and metabolism will kill potential marine.

Depending on method of treatment gametes may carry modified genetic information or not. If not, then marines can have human children naturally. Given amount of chemicals, radiation and warp influence Marines are exposed to during their service, offspring is likely to be stillborn or mutated. If gonads produce modified gametes, then they are simply incompatible with ovum of human female and can't produce viable fetus.

So yeah, it doesn't hurt if Marines have dicks. They can't produce bastard Chapters on the side.
>>
>>46585436
The primary part of space marine creation is indeed the implanting of the organs grown from gene-seed. The overwhelming majority of their physical characteristics are the result of that process and the changes that those organs then produce in the body. What might also be possible is that SMs undo some sort of gene therapy stuff on top of that to improve their baseline human physiology. If Space Marines can have children, the children won't be Space Marines; but the children might well be superhuman to a limited extent if the SMs are getting some sort of gene therapy treatments.

Who knows.
>>
>>46585527
>but the children might well be superhuman to a limited extent if the SMs are getting some sort of gene therapy treatments
Not going to happen. Actually IRL we can produce hybrid cells with desirable traits from different species and even grow colonies of them but they can't grow into healthy specimen. Genes carry blueprint with stage by stage explanation for building new life. If we change this blueprint mindlessly the whole structure will crash before completion. So yeah, no acidspewing supersoldier babies.
>>
>>46585587
I'm not a moron. They're not going to be spontaneously growing geneseed inside themselves, but they could conceivably much stronger, smarter and durable than normal human beings - a considerable improvement to the human baseline doesn't necessarily render the genome incompatible.
>>
>>46585653
>a considerable improvement to the human baseline doesn't necessarily render the genome incompatible
We are speaking teen power fantasy or semirealistic situation?
>>
>>46584914
Mods can ban things without stating it in the rules. They did this with Tower Girls when it was in its oldest /v/ incarnation. Goodra threads are pretty much bannable on /vp/ because of a humongous spamming faggot. The reason femarines are banned

>it's a powerful trolling topic
>low effort and easily spammable
>has been fucking discussed TO DEATH
>faggots like OP abused it too much and the mods decided to just crack down on it as a topic
>>
>>46585717
>We are speaking teen power fantasy
who do you think space marines are marketed towards?
>>
>>46582734

Why do people post """" around words? Is it supposed to make the words bold or italicized?
>>
>>46584455

I saw someone let her into an Imperial Knight once. It was an awesome model.
>>
>>46585832
Extreme air-quotes?
>>
>>46582457
That art looks pretty faggingly bad. Weeabooan's kindly stay away from 40K.
>>
>>46585832
You know those "people" who make excessive use of air quotes? They've started doing it on 4chan.
>>
>>46585842
>Weeabooan's kindly stay away from 40K
That's cute. GW ruined 40k with stupid flavor of weaboo long time ago.
>>
>>46585878
>Unless you're talking about the Imperium's mechs.
Actually, both. I hate Tau and new dumb iteration of Imperial Knights. Clunky robots with chivalrous AI were fun.
>>
>>46585878
Nah son, they've got a Japanese theme going on. Didn't they tell you taking inspiration from literally anything Japanese makes you a weeaboo?
>>
>>46585900
Wait did they change how the Knights work now?
>>
>>46585907
Now IK are another version of knights in space for teenagers, in big powerful robots more powerful than all other space knights. I liked old forgotten version of them in fluff. Robots serving AdMech with limited AI implanted with ideals of chivalry and honor because they are more controllable and brave that way.
>>
>>46582457
>Those tiny pauldrons
Fucking degenerate.
>>
>>46585933
I hate to break it to you, but knights have always been dudes in a single man subtitan robot.
>>
File: 08.jpg (803KB, 1280x1849px) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
803KB, 1280x1849px
>>46585489
In several other sources, a couple of the comics i know for sure the Defenders of Ultramar Vol 1, heavily imply one of the inductees is the son of the damned company Captain. The guy in question looks to be 17 or 18.

"You bear and honorable name boy, the Captain of the company bears it also"

Also we know chapters will take adult males so long as they are fit enough to survive the augments though to be fair those younger are more easily able to adapt.
>>
Who cares, nothing matters anyway.
>>
>>46587549
Nihilist please go.
>>
>>46587321
Oh, it's just means they always were shitty power fantasy.
>>
>>46587481
>You bear and honorable name boy, the Captain of the company bears it also
>heavily imply one of the inductees is the son of the damned company Captain
It's a very big stretch in logic. It's not even nomen, anon.
>>
>>46587549
Then why are you still here?
>>
>shota marines
I'm on board.
>>
>>46587481

>Uriel? Our boss is called Uriel.

Steve? Our boss is called Steve.
>>
>>46587481
That's his first name. It implies no relation, he's just saying it's a good name.
>>
>>46588002
only if they show the battle brothers squirting inside the little boys
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.