[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bbg/ Blood Bowl General - The Nurglings Cometh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 45

File: Pusbubble-BLOOD-BOWL-Fowl-Play.jpg (296KB, 1008x806px) Image search: [Google]
Pusbubble-BLOOD-BOWL-Fowl-Play.jpg
296KB, 1008x806px
Previous Thread: >>46461926

Season 3 Signups are still technically open! See the next post for details.
http://www.plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The latest rules, the CRP (aka LRB6):
http://marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

/tg/ FUMBBL group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

IRC Server: irc.fumbbl.com
Port: 6667
Channel: #tg ; #fumbbl for general chat

Steam Community for Blood Bowl 2:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbloodbowl2

Cknoor's tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSJ6kwwJv4Nr-Ky1PaFZys50S7zewio1O
>>
>>46578978

Reposting season 3 sign ups info:

MauledbytheTigers is now accepting applications for /tg/ FUMBBL League III. There will be two divisions, as before.

In the Veterans league, as usual, this is completely open-weight to any returning /tg/ League teams (either from League I, League II or both), or anyone cuh-razee enough to want to enter a fresh team.

In the Rookies league, any coach may enter a fresh team, or a returning team from either previous /tg/ Leagues under 1200 Tournament Weight (which is different to Team Value).

As usual, players may only enter one team total.

To apply, PM Mauled on FUMBBL (user: MauledByTheTigers), stating your Team Name and which division they want to play in. Apply your team to the group, and ensure they are READY TO PLAY if not already, so you'll have to roll any skills or buy new players first.

He'll check your applications and either ACCEPT or REJECT you.

Also, Mauled will skullfuck any dropouts. They're a pain in the arse for everyone involved.

If you can't last ~6 weeks, don't apply. Stick to casual play.
>>
>>46578978
I swear 3+ rolls fail 90% of the time on fumbbl and 1% of the time in BB2
>>
>>46579008
>that image
I want to get tackle now and catch me dat ass
>>
Mauled please don't make us wait for 4chan vs. Reddit to start the new season, it took them like a week and a half to play their finals match.

Tooby isn't using ONR in the new season so there's nothing holding us up.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

GFI
>>
Dead general
Dead league
>>
>>46585722
Reddit ruins everything, as usual.
>>
>>46585793
Get the fuck up thread. Just because I just realized I accidentally got a spot in one of FUMBBL's Top List doesn't mean you shouldn't go out there and get some spots of your own (hopefully on purpose).
>>
>>46586758
Shit, didn't mean to quote.
>>
fun game
>>
>>46585793
What has Reddit to do with it? Sorry if its a stupid question, but I'm new to the thing. Which leads me to my next question: Where to start? I wanna get into BB and it seems that the Chaos Edition is the way to go for BB1. But is it still relevant or is everyone playing BB2 by now? I'm getting mixed impressions on that bit.
>>
>>46589497
Just try fumbbl. It is free and yes, you will lose some games. But that will happen anyway you play it.

Reddit is a thing because we are waiting for a game between the winners of our leagues to play a match and the Reddit people take forever to do anything.
>>
>>46586758
>I accidentally got a spot in one of FUMBBL's Top List

Go on, i'm intrigued
>>
Does anyone here play stunty league? Is it fun?
>>
>>46589953
>mfw I tied a guy who at one time was ranked 14th best player on fumbbl
>>
>>46589953
Well, maybe saying I got it by accident was incorrect. Anyway, at the beginning of this team's life, this particular player in pic related stole quite a few MVPs that should have gone to more important players. While I was seriously annoyed when that occurred, he has not done so lately and I got a spot on one of the least relevant lists on the site. At least Ancient Mew is rather decent for a lineman and has the 2nd most SPP on the team above a thrower with a full Larson. He and said thrower also have not missed a game since the team's inception.
>>
>tfw I've failed 10 different 3+ rolls this game, all of which had rerolls
>>
>>46590117
what has that got to do with the topic m8

if we're comparing epeens then i beat the world's best player at a tabletop tourney

and i've beaten loads of fumbbl legends. i beat the current number 17 a couple of weeks ago in a tourney. i can see wins vs 26, 47, 87, 88 in my last couple of pages

>>46590221
good on you chap

i have a dwarf on the top active scorer and rusher lists at the moment, one of my prouder achievements on fumbbl
>>
>>46591765
And I beat you! Also my dad owns gamesworkshop!
>>
>>46592272
you might have done, i reckon a couple of hundred have
>>
>>46578978

Is it bad to say that this picture makes me want to re-enter in third season as a nurgle team?
>>
>>46594673
It's bad, don't do that.
>>
>>46594673
Do flings with the player images replaced with Nurglings.
>>
>>46594943

fuck that sounds fun.

Also, I wouldn't be doing it to win, I suck too much to do that
>>
Has mauled confirmed when sign ups will finish and when the league will start?
>>
>>46595471
He suggested sign ups would finish after he had some good faps to One Right Rack and Reddit Amazon match.
>>
>>46595751
See, if crab could've resisted the urge to fuck up the final again, the chorfs would have been a far, far funnier match up
>>
>>46596105
Don't blame the player, blame the dice.
>>
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

GFI
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>46600153

Again
>>
https://youtu.be/KjHclWPVij0
Just on last time. Crab V Welfs pre-game.
>>
So in WHFB are the Tomb Kings the fun undead? Like I heard the Tomb Kings can shoot while moving and are fast where as the Vampire Lords have no ranged attack and are slow. That seems so weird when you consider Khemri are the slow ones with no passing game where as Vamps can throw and Necro is fast
>>
>>46604544
Tomb Kings are the superior undead. Vampires a shit!
>>
MAULED GIBE LEAGUE
>>
>>46594943
I saw some Halloween style fling miniatures with spooky trees and evil pumpkin flings and it did make me think it would be fun as fuck
>>
>>46581189
>Mauled please don't make us wait for 4chan vs. Reddit to start the new season, it took them like a week and a half to play their finals match.
>
>Tooby isn't using ONR in the new season so there's nothing holding us up.

I support this notion. All this unnecessary hold up is killing us.
>>
Mauled!

Give us the league or give us death!
>>
>>46607007
He appears to be offline at the moment, since the site claims he was seen 14 hours ago. I could PM him and tell him to stop jerking off in /trv/ and get to work on starting this league if you want.
>>
I'm here. At work, announcement soon.
>>
File: a.gif (646KB, 512x481px) Image search: [Google]
a.gif
646KB, 512x481px
bumping for mauled
>>
>>46597594

>foulable wood elf thighs

but seriously though, they're QTs
>>
>>46609255
No war dancer
>>
This probably gets asked often enough, but how slim do you deem the chances for GW throwing out another BB edition, this time set in the AoS universe?

Given the fact that its a one time buy, that they can't continue to make money off, I think they're slim enough. Do you think BB could survive long enough in the current TT climate, to estabslish itself?
>>
>>46611869
There is a confirmed GW blood bowl release in 2017
>>
>>46611869
I mean, theres a new one coming, and it looks to just be using the cyanide aesthetic.
>>
>>46612118
I actually really like the Cyanide humans look compared to a lot of the minis I see
>>
>>46612006
>>46612118
Oh I didn't know that. I'm looking forward to it! I'm too busy and lack commitment for WHFB/AoS/40k nowadays, but a "limited" franchise such as BB would be perfect.
>>
>>46612192
I would say the human teams by GW are just about the best amongst all the human teams out there.
>>
>>46612381
I would say my biggest issue with them is I am not sure if I am a fan of how they are proportioned. But a lot of the teams are proportioned the same way
>>
>>46612372
Yea GW is currently going reasonably hard in the boardgame arena, especially after Dreadfleet flopped.
>>
>>46612192
The one thing BB2 has going for it is the design and animations. Most players look really good.
>>
http://forum.bloodbowl-game.com/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=7490

>I imagine those Norse have some very shiny knobs from all that polishing.
Brutal.
>>
I just got someone mad about turn 16 fouling in box. This is the first time I've ever seen someone on fumbbl pissed about a turn 16 foul
>>
>>46613615
Did you at least cause a casualty?
>>
>>46614325
I killed a block -ma 9 spp beastman. If anything I did the fucker a favor. Was pretty kek because there were spectators watching and when he complained and I told him I always foul over trying a pass the spectators cheered
>>
File: asd.jpg (121KB, 800x471px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
121KB, 800x471px
Anyway, don't know why I didn't just say this earlier, but signups will close Wednesday night at some point and the League will start shortly after.

Fucking Redditors.
>>
I'm a fairly new player, can someone please explain "stunty" to me?

Does it effectively remove tackle zones or what? Because those stunty little fucks just run right through every tackle zone they want. So far, not a enemy player has failed to do so.
>>
>>46614584

Are they just taking a while to get things done?
>>
>>46614690
If only.
>>
>>46614677
Stunties always dodge on a +1 regardless of tackle zones
>>
>>46614743
Thanks! I wish the tooltips in the game were this on point.
>>
>>46614717

well, it IS Reddit. That said, I'm excited for season III. I predict no wins on my end, but I'm going to try to make every game count at least.
>>
>>46614893
Yea, so it still has to do with AG. In general the way AG works is you have to have your roll + your AG = 7 or higher. 1s always fail and 6s always succeed. Most AG actions like a dodge into an empty space, a pick up, or the shortest passes you add a +1 to your AG. For a human to pick up a ball he has 3 ag + 1 for pickup so he needs to roll a 3+ to pick the ball up. Something like leap has no modifier, so that is why a war dancer leaps on a 3+ (4ag + dice needs to =7+)

Since stunties ignore tackle zones when dodging they always get the +1 so a 3ag stunty will always dodge on a 3+ and a 4ag stunty will always dodge on a 2+.

Stunties have 2 negitives though. When ever a stunty passes you -1 from the pass roll and when ever a stunty rolls an injury roll you treat it like he has a niggle.
>>
>>46614584
Will you post one last update, just for the sake of curiosity and if case somebody still wants to join>
>>
Who else feels sad when you kill a player on the other team, but aren't playing a necro team so you can't foul him with his own player in the second half ?
>>
>>46615080
That's even more helpful, thanks!
>>
Fucking nigglers, always stealing my MVPs
>>
>>46615384
>keeping a niggler

Why? Unless they are over 51 spp there is really no reason. It isn't like a -ma or -ag where you can kind of ignore it
>>
>>46615422
If my teams don't have at least one niggler each, the IJWs (injury justice warriors) will be all over my ass because of underrepresentation of the niggler minority
>>
>>46615422
That's a very stupid statement. There are many many scenarios in which you would keep a niggled player.
>>
>>46615777
Such as?
>>
>>46615777
You just can't trust those nigglers
The moment you lose sight of them the ball you worked so hard for is in their hands and they're already going for it
>>
Little update on the 4chan vs. Reddit side of things.

The Reddit Champion is a fucking autist. He's PM'd their guy to say he's left FUMBBL because he doesn't particularly like the client.

So I've got in touch with the Nurgle guy who was runner-up. He's a tough cookie, beat him in turn 16 in the regular season, only for him to rape me in the play-offs.
>>
File: League III.png (59KB, 1483x921px)
League III.png
59KB, 1483x921px
And here's my latest list.

Myself and possibly Chopa will be in whatever league suits numbers.
>>
>>46616477

If you aren't on this list, panic!

Nah just send me a PM.
>>
>>46616477
What about roflcopter? He said he sent you a pm about his nurgle
>>
File: League III.png (60KB, 1483x921px)
League III.png
60KB, 1483x921px
>>46616602

He did indeed, updated.
>>
>>46615829
he has a level up and you are trying to win a knockout tournament
>>
>>46616379
It's ok Mauled, I got your back!
Here is some fap material!
>>
>>46616718

With the way the signups seem to be balancing out, is it looking like we'll be maintaining the 6 - 2 split for playoffs, or will Rookie representation be larger this time?
>>
>>46618369
I say 6-2, if people want to make it to the playoffs play on vets
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

GFI
>>
>foul a player to death turn 8 of first half
>apo rerolls death
>player turns into a zombie for me
>place zombie on front line to start second half
>kick off is blitz
>zombie gets hit, rolls -st, no regen
>steals MVP
>>
>>46621519
You have to admit, dying that much is pretty impressive.
>>
>>46621519
>>46621809
>Be a blood bowl player
>die in the middle of a match because someone steps on your face
>apo can't save you
>come back as a zombie
>next play your former teammate smashes your collarbone
>get fired
>forced to live the rest of your life as a crippled zombie
>>
>>46618369
>>46619019
I agree with keeping the 6-2 split; it keeps a goal for the Rookies to shoot for but still overall emphasizes it's role as a builder league.

With the season as short as it is, it's quite possible that a lucky but less-developed team could end up in playoff spot and get mulched by a high-TV Veteran team. With only 2 slots open this is less likely.
>>
So... Am i the only one who thinks seasons could be a bit longer? Like, a single/two match longer?
>>
>>46616718
>>46616477
How often do you do these leagues? I just started playing the other day, and don't feel comfortable joining a league or even playing against other people yet(I only know the basic rules so far, and havent fiddled with the whole fummbl thing.)

I think I'm gonna play the CE for a bit until I feel comfortable with the game, but I'm interested in joining a league later on
>>
>>46626050
The league will probably last about 2,5 months. I'd say go for it in rookies, you will get raped in the first 2 weeks but by then you should have a good enough grasp to not stroke;.
>>
>>46615829
Any tournament or league. You would never fire at the point of being niggled because you don't know what your team is going to look like after the next game. You at least see what the team looks like first and then:

Generally niggled av9 big guys can be kept. Because they don't take many blocks or fail armour much, and because they are so expensive to replace anyway.

Other pieces with generally good durability or who don't fall over much. St4 pieces, blodgers, av9 in general. None of those are auto retire. They are always case by case decisions depending on player development, cash and general squad situation.

Ball carriers, one turners, and other pieces who have particular utility and don't necessarily get hit often or even play every drive. Dirty players and kickers for example, depending on how much line duty they may need to do.

Unquestionably nigglers are a liability. I would sack probably any unskilled niggled lineman. But most players with any development or value can be retained until nuffle claims them himself.
>>
>>46626050
I'd say around 2-3 month, assuming we still go by the rule of the one week per round schedule.

There are 6 pre-playoff rounds (which would result in around 6-7 weeks), followed by playoffs with 8 teams (resulting in 3-4 weeks playoffs [3 rounds], but they tend to roll in far faster than the usual season)

Overall, if you intend to join, the signups for season 3 are still open until around wednesday as Mauled stated here >>46614584
>>
>>46626983
Also, new seasons seem to start around 2-4 weeks after the previous season has finished
>>
File: 1346898058146.jpg (13KB, 472x357px)
1346898058146.jpg
13KB, 472x357px
>>
>>46628421
>Important player gets KO'd turn 1
>>
>>46618369

Yeah, signups are broadly similar to last time so it will be 6 Vets, 2 Rookies.
>>
File: 1335113274105.jpg (14KB, 473x357px) Image search: [Google]
1335113274105.jpg
14KB, 473x357px
>>46628495
Should have gotten those babes
>>
>>46628421

>concede to a fast team
>kickoff result is a blitz
>>
>>46626048
bump, seems okay
>>
Hey guys, is anyone else here participating in the Wheel of Chaos?
>>
>>46629348
no
>>
What's another fun build for brets other than 3-4 knights and all peasants?
>>
>>46629410
>brets
>fun
If you enjoy getting shit on.
>>
>>46629348
Might throw in 1000tv stunted for lols
What have you entered and what tv?
>>
>>46629421
>new bretts are shit tier meme

Holy shit this new wave of faggotry is getting unbearable

Even goblins and flings can win if you aren't a bb2 causual cuckboi
>>
>>46629469
>everything is a meme
>cuckboi
Yeah I agree about the new wave of faggotry.
>>
>>46629469

isn't there a bretts roster in the works for fumbbl?
>>
>>46629348
whats that ?
>>
File: Cards.png (123KB, 1171x442px)
Cards.png
123KB, 1171x442px
>>46629468
Here is my team and I joined the Slaanesh Qualifiers since I know everyone is going to bring their 2000tv+ teams to the other qualifiers and I want to guarantee that I join this tournament, even if I don't expect to go far because I suck at this game.

>>46629839
https://fumbbl.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1900
>>
>>46629914
so i can play team?

whats he point of playing in ranked? so far blackbox seems better.
>>
>>46630032
In ranked you can be a pussy and camp waiting for halflings declining any other game
>>
>>46630045
As a new player who's only beaten halflings so far, I think I know why.
>>
>>46630100
tfw when you witnessed a halfling player score 2 times before the opponents first turn.
>>
>>46630224
I think I've found a new goal for season 3. Thanks anon.
>>
>>46629914
Did they change the rewards? I thought that
Nurgle gave foul appearance, Slannesh gave tents, and Khorne gave juggernaut.
>>
>>46630618
Also, I don't remember the crown of sand giving a +stat/decay, just the sand skellies
>>
I don't understand why Pro elves and High Elves both have a team. The only differences that high elf linos are +10k +1av, the pro elf catcher and blitzer start with an additional skill, and the high elf catcher gets a skill and +1 armor
>>
>>46630933
High Elves are rich nobility and have cool hats as well as lion warrior catchers.
"Pro" Elves are just poor elves, who can't make it to high elf teams. They have shitty mohawks and masks to cover their inbred faces.
>>
>>46630224
How is that possible?
>>
>>46631643
he starts his turn and makes a turn 1 goal with throwing a halfling.
its time for opponents tur n1, but wait a blitz happens

ball is close enough to edge to be able to be picked up and scored.

halfling coach saw it as the gift of nuffle that it was and didnt hesitate and threw a couple of sixes.

bam your turn 1 opponent. how do you feel about a 2-0 handicap for halflings.
>>
>>46631787
Damn
>>
>>46631787
How did it end though?

I could easily see the other team score a TD in 1st half, then another quick TD in 2nd half where they receive, then another TD by destroying what remains of halfling team.
>>
>>46631787
the ball only lands on the field after a blitz.
So you cannot pick it up during your blitz
>>
>>46631017
almost correct

"Pro" elf teams are the pleb elves who didn't like being linemen on the glorious HE teams so they made their own pathetic and ignorant excuses for teams.
Ironically on a HE team, linemen get better treatment and armor, because every HE is a hero and potential game winner. While PE linemen are litterally just foder, plasmoids guide flat out says don't even bother with dodge on them and just give them fend. IMO elves shouldn't be treated like brett peasants
>>
>>46632568
my bad i remembered it wrong

the ball landed on goal, so he threw a halfling and placed it under the ball. so as soo as the game started he caught the ball.
>>
>>46629410
Take a standard Bret roster but put fend on all pieces that don't have it by the time Norse releases.
>>
>>46632896
Brets are such an awful roster
>hey lets give you these great linos
>also these great blitzers, but lets make their skill access shit
>also lets give you super expensive human linos that have wrestle which doesn't mesh with S access at all.
>>
File: 1432724756686[1].jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686[1].jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>yfw someone tries to tell you dorfs are a much better team than humans and that if everyone you beat who had been playing dorfs were bad coaches and he is a great coach because he doesn't cage despite the fact he has twice as many losses as wins
>>
>>46634034
You can't really do much if dorfs do their dorf things properly, dumb frogposter-san. The hardest roll they have to face is usually picking the ball up and 2d blocks with block.
>>
>>46630032
the best tournaments are in ranked
>>
>>46630045
>>46634183
Fucking sage with his
>lizards aren't op
>btw I refuse to play anyone with claw vs my lizards because its op

what a fucking pussy
>>
>>46634405
>e-celebs
Not even once
>>
>>46634440
>https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=714164
>>
>>46634440
Kek, I once pissed him off in his chat by talking about blood bowl when he was trying to talk about
>muh basic income
>>
>get a babe because I dropped a reroll and took leader
>no players ko'd the whole game
>>
>wights in charge of not fucking dying
>>
>>46634405
I'll never get the mentality of "that looks hard to win, so I pass" of some people. No match would ever be had if all people were stupid like this.

Like whats the fucking point of even playing with that mentality? If all you want to do is win, just play against AI on easy in CE/BB2 for all eternity...
>>
You can gauge the quality and activity of these threads by the number of images posted. I really hope it gets better in 2017
>>
>>46637533
What images really are there to be posted? We are in between seasons, there is no Norse, and there hasn't been an announcement by GW about the new release
>>
File: Skinkleader.jpg (12KB, 224x224px)
Skinkleader.jpg
12KB, 224x224px
>>46637533
What?

Here you go, happy now?
>>
File: League III.png (59KB, 1483x921px) Image search: [Google]
League III.png
59KB, 1483x921px
Latest list lads. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
>>
>>46638373
>only 4 people from the last rookies went up

Sure smells of cowardice in here
>>
>>46638373

Looking good, odd number on both sides, so as we are now you and chopa just need to fall into one or the other.
>>
>>46638500

There were a few teams I think would have survived in the current veterans just fine but I won't single people out.

Might be they just didn't like how their old teams played.
>>
>>46638373
Based on my recent box preformance I predict I will go 0/6/0

Also where should I go to learn how to 1 turn with humans and how to run quick 2-3 turn scores with humans and undead?
>>
>>46638500
>>46638526
I have a team that is sitting at 1280 TV so I wanna wait until the TV range is pushed up. Also someone told me I would make a good Undead coach, I have not so far, but I've been trying them and also this way I get to pretend I am some weird southern zombie
>>
>>46638777
Fumbbl help has a one turn page that shows step by step how do it. However, MA 8 is kinda tricky since you need 3 pushes and AGI 3 Pass. In addition to multiple dodges.

Also Cknoor has a 2 turn touchdown guide on youtube. It's basically the same principles as elves but with Agi 3.

>>46638500
>Sticking with your same familiar team, instead of trying new ones
No Anon, you are teh cowardzz.
>>
>>46638777
2 turn scores are pretty easy
there are two ways to do this either invade the enemy pitch with 3-4 receivers

or concentrate your whole team on one side and blitz through while creating a cage in which you pass into.
>>
>>46638886
Is it the pass play where he cages up down field with the catcher?

>>46638915
Usually I try the first way, but I feel like it may not be the best option.

Also what do you do for a team like undead with no pass skills?
>>
>>46638931
>>46638931

I guess so? I remember him failing the pass with the humans and going "LOL this is hard with humans, let's try with elves instead"

Undead should be the same as humans I guess? Push to one side and use ghouls' speed to create a screen that the opponent can't go around to block your scorer's path.

Although you might need more than 2 ghouls since rest of the team is slow.
>>
>>46638931
>Usually I try the first way, but I feel like it may not be the best option.
Being forced to do a 2 turn touchdown is never the best option

Also Undead do hand offs not passes also you never ever want your opponent to have a free shot against your ghouls.
>>
I am now one game away from qualifying for the World Cup
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TDSzZSH2ZmwcHvGlwt6zsIySZzBMY61pO88_stNAE_8/edit#gid=377526745

Either I play vs Str 4 Blitzer with Agi 5 Witch or a Dark Elf with 3 loner.
>>
>>46639559
>tfw I literally dont ever protect my ghouls
>>
>>46639608
>>46639608
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TDSzZSH2ZmwcHvGlwt6zsIySZzBMY61pO88_stNAE_8/edit#gid=377526745

Boring charts Azrael Senpai. Link replays and / or advertise when you are playing so we can spectate.
>>
>>46638777
1TT with anything below MA8 is very, very hard. It's rarely successful but understanding how to do it is still worthwhile as generally you don't lose a lot if you fail.

For humans and Undead, a quick 2 turn score involves setting up a cage/screen with a pass target that is in range to score.

This absolutely requires you go all in on deployment though, and you will be wrecked completely by a bad kickoff event like Blitz/Pitch Invasion/Perfect D (or even rock throw if it hits the right target), so as others have said it's best not to get into that situation in the first place.
>>
>>46630933
The small changes make for quite the big difference in practice.

8 AV makes a considerable long term difference over AV7 in terms of injuries sustained. Pro Elf teams see a frightening amount of player turnover.

Free NoS on Pro Elf also means they can pull off some serious bullshit when covered in tackle zones as well. Heaven help you if you ever have to face a +AG Pro Elf Catcher.
>>
File: LawvsSas.gif (312KB, 712x421px)
LawvsSas.gif
312KB, 712x421px
>>46641611
A 1TT makes elves cry, although he did get to the play-offs while I only spot-blocked mauled.
>>
In general should I field my catcher on defense and on longer drives?

>>46641611
I can't always control how long I have to try to score.
>>
>>46642956

>I can't always control how long I have to try to score.

So you should stop trying to?

Always aim for controlling when you score. If you are the one dictating how long the opponent has to score and how long you can take to score, you will win the game.

Otherwise you're just relying on dumb luck situations like OTTs to win you your games.
>>
File: gutty.jpg (128KB, 600x918px) Image search: [Google]
gutty.jpg
128KB, 600x918px
Want to start a new campaign in CE, but I have no clue what team to go with. I'm leaning towards DaE, HiE, Und, Liz or Dorfs.

Help me out here /bbg/. Or even better: Dubs decide race and style.
>>
>>46639999
I like the strong DaE representation. And there are much more WoE than I'd expect.
>>
>>46644705
AI is retarded and tv doesnt matter. So unless you pick one of the goofy races it is gonna be boring as fuck.
Halflings or gobbos. At the very least khorne . Else you are faggot
>>
>>46644810
>Else you are faggot
Aren't you a big boy
>>
>>46637748
>What?
It's almost like this is an image board.
>>
>>46644705
HE running game only
>>
>>46639999
oh of course that was the last game
http://www.mordrek.com/BB2Stats/replay.html?lid=IJBFIYLDORUWG4ZAK5BVCICQJ4QEO4TJMZTCALJAKBHTEORAMZSTE3LJNNSSA5TTEBAXU4TBMVWEKVSB&gid=Coach-18879-5ae0b5dd9fdacc6dcf0021918ea7f28a_2016-04-12_21_14_30.bbrz&index=13
>>
I'm new to the fumbbl thing. How the fuck do you change your avatar? No matter what I upload, or what I link, nothing happens. And it all fits the requirement.
>>
>>46645745
When the image has a red border, then your image is still waiting for approval.
>>
>>46643593
You can't always control when you are being bashed. Sometimes the other guy breaks some armor your drive and you end up with only 6 guys to force the score for the first half with the rest in the Ko box
>>
>>46646301
Not the other anon, but sure, that should be the exception though.

Scoring in bb is not hard. Scoring when you want is the real skill of this game, and that means knowing how to 2 turn and knowing how to 8 turn.

For most races, 2 turning should be about attempting a cage on one sideline with a scorer in range of the end zone to hand off to. Depending on the kickoff you might need a pass to facilitate the handoff, but your aim definitely shouldn't be putting a guy in the end zone and passing it to them.
>>
>>46630618
They did because Khorne giving a non-mutation skill as a reward was dumb.
>>
>>46630618
>>46647337
still, why does nurgle get tentacles and tzeentch disturbing presence? it shold be the other way around, or nurgle disturbing presence and tzeentch claw

shit makes no sense
>>
>>46647337
Doesn't Khorne hate mutations?

Tents bracket for big guys
2 head bracket for elves?
Horns for I have no idea
>implying the other bracket
>>
>>46644994
For you
>>
Why do people insist on playing BB2?

>expensive
>not all teams are out yet
>changed rules
>gamebreaking bugs
>shitty stadiums, and other surrounding stuff

Yet people have a BB2 or bust mentality. Why? All you need is an emulation of the boardgame, I can understand if people don't want to sign up to Fumbbl, either because they need some degree of nice visuals or because they don't like Fumbbl's autistic rules, but the CE? The CE is perfectly fine to play BB on.

Even the group has only 15 fucking members. If that isn't a wake up call that BB2 just isn't there yet, then I don't know what it is. A CE group where people can actually organize actual seasons, with a much bigger playerbase would be more beneficial.
>>
>>46648155
Pretty much everyone in the thread is playing fumbbl too. I would only play BB2 for the graphics, but that's not why I play bloodbowl.
>>
>>46648155
>A CE group where people can actually organize actual seasons, with a much bigger playerbase would be more beneficial.
I tried that 3 times already.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tg_Blood_Bowl
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbb
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbloodbowl2
Does not work.
This is the first time that a /tg/ Blood Bowl group league finished his first season.
>>
>>46648824
You linked the BB2 group anon.

The middle one actually has a decent amount of subscribers. All you'd need is a decent organisation of the whole thing. Not only on the group page, which most people never open up anymore, but also here. Just like it's done with the Fumbbl leagues.
>>
I wanna git gud with the desert mummies. I can see what skills are beneficial for TGs and -ras, but what about the linemen? What are the must have skills for them?
>>
>>46649452
>You linked the BB2 group anon.
Which right now is on hiatus because the last game of the league is still not played.

>The middle one actually has a decent amount of subscribers
yes and 3/4 of them didn't want to participate in the league because they still wanted to learn how Blood Bowl works before joining. They never did.

Also during the times we tried to create those leagues there we opened a lot of Threads about Blood Bowl and the league.
>>
>>46649666
Dirty player is great for skellies. Foul like crazy and try to get opponents' pieces off the field.
Skellies are cheap and you will have a bench.
Wrestle is also good after you get like 2 dirty players.
>>
>>46649706
>half the people in our current fumbbl, bb2 and thread is mauled samefagging pretending that there are more people than there really is to attract more people
>half the games on the league are mauled playing against himself
>half the spectators are mauled himself

so that's how he did it
>>
>>46650562
>Blood Bowl General
>soon to be renamed to
>Mauled's BBG
>>
>>46650724
>the trip is to not forget who he really is and keep his sanity from all the multiple personalities he's pretending to be
>>
>>46648155
I really miss the team specific cheerleaders so dam much from bb1
>>
>>46649666
There are 4 good skills for skellies. Kick, wrestle, fend, and dirty player
>>
Why is pact so shit? You would think they would be good like chaos, chorfs, and nurgle.

Also how would you compare wood elves to skaven to underworld. Those are the 3 fast av7 teams
>>
>>46651289
>fast
Underworld are slightly above average.
>>
>>46649706

The BB2 is not in hiatus because of the last match. That last match is irrelevant because both teams are on suicide watch.

We are not starting the second season because I need to know how many of the 15 people will actually play in advance and only few have responded.

The league management in BB2 is retarded and i am guessing at least few of the people in the steam group have purchased the game for the sole purpose of shitposting about lizards.
>>
>>46651518
I am very disappointed, I saw a study done by fumbbl and it says lizards win more than 50% of their games vs necro. I would have thought the claw would make necro good vs lizards.
>>
>>46651763
Not if you roll sevens.
>>
>>46651799
Kek, the one thing I liked is that undead is good vs lizards. Which makes sense because you mark off the sauri with zombies and then bully whoever is left with the mummies. I am just disappointed because I figured you could do the zombie trick with necro and that ma8 frenzy claw would be a great piece to kill all lizards
>>
>>46651198
i'm not into cyande bashing per se but that omission was really fucking lazy

also the identical triplet crowd stompers. come on.
>>
>>46652253
To be honest they kind of look like maddox
>>
>>46651763
the claw is on st3 players. so if you want to use that on a st4 lizard you are already looking at two assists for a reliable block, not even counting the chance you pushback into a -2d

also, re win stats, well in box that % you quote is extremely marginal, like 0.9% across all tv ranges. so don't read too much into stats
>>
Right, signup's closed. We've got good, equal numbers as it is.

>>46650562
>>46650724
>>46650790

That actually happened before in 4chan Cup, which I still have a limited involvement in, turned out one guy was about 17 different personas. Sad fucker.

I wish I had the time to astroturf this league. Might have got signups sorted earlier.
>>
File: League III.png (61KB, 1483x921px)
League III.png
61KB, 1483x921px
Final list.
>>
Where my elfbros at
>>
>>46653282
Sons of Uthuan all day er'day
>>
>>46653316
I meant GOOD elves
>>
>>46653345
You mean elves that are too poor and stupid to play for HE?

I imagine that the pro elves fans are like nascar fans of the Elf Kingdoms
>>
File: jemlu.png (136KB, 360x450px) Image search: [Google]
jemlu.png
136KB, 360x450px
>>46653370
We'll see about that
>>
>>46653388

I'm rooting for you.
>>
THE LEAGUE HAS BEGUN
>>
File: ROUND1.png (29KB, 943x495px) Image search: [Google]
ROUND1.png
29KB, 943x495px
***LEAGUE III IS LIVE GET HYPE KLAXON***
>>
>>46653568
I'll have to survive week 1 lizards first, apparently.
>>
SEARCH FOR YOUR OPPONENTS AND KILL THEM
>>
>>46653623
Yes!

I got flings first up!
>>
>>46653623
Can Crab not get an easiest game of his life week 1 every time? Other than that I'm really liking vet matchups, seems balanced.
>>
>>46653623
"just my elf league" i will be home in 18 hours.
>>
>>46653662
Would you rather I get Underworld or Halflings?
>>
>in b4 a fanatic kills my mummy turn 1
>>
>>46653675
18:00 server time tomorrow (in 19 hours) sound good?
>>
In recent news Bretonnian Werewolf in Tilea will try to recruit some Red Fang Rockets Orks into their fold.
Tomorrow at 21:00 Server Time

>>46653646
lucker
>>
>>46653714
k
>>
File: WerwolfOrks.jpg (14KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
WerwolfOrks.jpg
14KB, 300x225px
>>46653726
forgot my PIC
>>
>>46653711
Also just realized I totally memed the shit out of the gobbos. Most Undead teams start at TV 1000 with 3 ghouls. I started with 2 ghouls at TV 970. The gobbos are at tv 940, no doubt planning on getting a bribe off the bat
>>
>>46653799
I figured that would probably end up happening to me anyway.
>>
GET HYPE
>>
>>46653267
>King_Ghidra
>King_Mad
>Totally not the same guy who lets a friend play the other team, to let him through in case of a match.
>>
>>46654055
>982 matches played
Its the same person as King_Mad guys!
>>
File: fandango.jpg (72KB, 659x551px) Image search: [Google]
fandango.jpg
72KB, 659x551px
>>46654055

>Maximum Marvelous Maiden
>Mighty Murder Machines
>Monkey Majik
>Mordheim Maimers
>Murderous Master Robots

I think you might be onto something anon.
>>
File: gay porn.png (495KB, 488x481px) Image search: [Google]
gay porn.png
495KB, 488x481px
>>46653282
>play against DE as Lizzy
>they sack my skink with the ball
>out of three possible linemen to pick up the ball, he chooses the only one without dodge.
>right next to two saurus with a third in free range
>fucking elves
Pic related.
>>
>>46653685
>>46653662
Implying Animeted Cuckolding doesnt exist to get raise Crab's only to crash them in the final moment
>>
>>46650562
Fun fact: this /bbg/ has more unique posters than the Horus Heresy and 40K generals.
>>
>>46654352
I will have the leader shield atleast, right?
>>
>>46654412
Shh, the entire thread is just phenix shit posting about lizards
>>
>>46654055
>>46654094
>>46654161

Mauled, nobody's going to buy into this, they know you're just trying to take the spotlight off you being outed as pretending to be like 20 different people.

And I'm you, too, so you know I'm just telling it like it is.
>>
Can the monkeys win against the lizards and end lizard shitposting?
Or will the lizards trample the apes and make them into new shitposters?
With many S4 with no block and lots of av7, some casualties and hilarities are bound to occur.
Stay tuned!
Stay tuned!
>>
File: book.jpg (34KB, 736x597px) Image search: [Google]
book.jpg
34KB, 736x597px
Hey can someone fill this with goblin drawings, drawings of game-plays and shitstains? I need that and the /tg/ league design on the boarder
>>
File: IMG_20160413_225754155.jpg (964KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160413_225754155.jpg
964KB, 1456x2592px
>>46654484

Can you paint some of my BB teams for me then, fellow headmate?
>>
>>46654543
Fucking apes are the worst fucking addition ever. They're the sole reasons I didnt sign up for the league. I refuse to play against fanfic teams.
>>
>>46654591
I did my part, enjoy the quality art
We can make this a group contribution
>>
>>46654601
Nice resolution faggot. I can almost see something.
>>
File: 1460584795422.png (478KB, 736x597px)
1460584795422.png
478KB, 736x597px
>>46654662
>>46654591
Actually have a .png because fuck artifacts
>>
File: temp.png (299KB, 736x597px)
temp.png
299KB, 736x597px
>>46654676
>>
File: 14605850242762.png (518KB, 736x597px)
14605850242762.png
518KB, 736x597px
>>46654676
I have no idea what I was even trying to do here.
>>
>>46654638
Waagg people are playing teams i dont like.
I had doubts about playing simyins because they look like a weak roster. But knowing i knocked out a faggot out of the league already gives me hope.
>>
File: skaven advice.png (304KB, 736x597px) Image search: [Google]
skaven advice.png
304KB, 736x597px
>>46654780
we need mroe skribles
>>
File: fleague.jpg (185KB, 360x450px) Image search: [Google]
fleague.jpg
185KB, 360x450px
>>46654591
uhhh like this??
>>
>>46654863
thats bretty gud
>>
Has the league started yet? How do I join? also, How do I play over fumbble? I'm only experienced with BB2 on PC
>>
>>46654930
It already started.
Fumbbl has a quick start guide
And if you've only played BB2 so far, then maybe playing a bit more is for the best, since you'd only feed the seasoned players an easy win in this league anyway. They'd still encourage you to join though, for that very reason.
>>
>>46654930
League just started, so you missed your chance for now. Sorry pal, but there is next season. As for how to play fumbbl you need to take your first match slowly. The way it works is you make a team and either go to gamefinder or que for blackbox.
Ranked is both teams agreeing to a match.
Blackbox is regular matchmaking, but Fumbbl won't put you against a team super out of your range usually.
Once in the client you click on your dudes to move them around, but be careful. Doing a movement is permanent, no take backs. Also you have to declare what you are doing at the start of a player's movement.
>>
>>46654930
The sign ups litteralyl ended today I'm afraid

Fumbbl is free and although it takes a bit of getting used to, is fairly easy when you do.
Watch the videos in teh link for help because fummbl is for europoors who have been playing this game since it was table top

Good luck and have fun
>>
>>46654930

It started like a few hours ago.

Sit tight, there's always the chance some dickhead will drop a couple weeks in, in the meantime, read this: https://fumbbl.com/help:HomePage
>>
>>46654863
You are left handed aren't you? If so, do you use a lefty tablet? I'm still looking for a decent one.
>>
>>46654591
now that
>>46654863
fulfilled his duty as personal army, where can I see this pic in action? what is your team or whatever is represented by that pic.

(I literally just heard about this thread and fumbbl from a friend. no idea what this is about except it´s blood bowl. I don´t really play blood bowl, though.)
>>
>>46655098
nope. right handed, sorry.
I bought a wacom bamboo fun (size m) years ago.
still using it today.

the model replacing the bamboo fun is wacom intous art.
>>
>>46654930
there is always that guy that asks 20 minutes after we started.
>>
>>46655134
The art is supposed to have some heat problems though, so be sure you know what you're getting into.
>>
>>46655098
Where did you come up with him being lefty?
>>
File: 1423000488655[1].jpg (20KB, 306x306px)
1423000488655[1].jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>tfw you play against a stunty team and as such can't foul because their players are worth less than yours are
>>
>>46655298
>tfw you ARE a stunty team and don't give a shit about who you foul
>>
>>46655265
Some lines are visibly drawn from the right to the left(or at least are drawn to appear that way,) which is how left handed people usually draw lines.
>>
>>46655298
>tfw you play a halfling team against chaos and foul the shit out of everything because your guys will survive the game on the bench
>>
Anyone playing league games tonight, my opponent is in hiding.
>>
>>46655412
or weighted lines were used. Newsflash - they work in both directions.
>>
>>46655298
>tfw you halfling a team of fouls against stunty shits
>>
File: Template.png (306KB, 736x597px)
Template.png
306KB, 736x597px
>>46654591
>>
>>46655099
story book memes, a goblin team in the rookies
>>
>>46654863
Fummbl says its too big
>>
File: skaven advice.png (313KB, 736x597px)
skaven advice.png
313KB, 736x597px
>>46656402
some one add blood/shit/coffee stains
>>
File: goblins.png (174KB, 500x374px)
goblins.png
174KB, 500x374px
Gourmand's Delicatessen vs Rebel Risers are scheduled to play tomorrow at midnight server time.
>>
>>46657010
>scheduled match
Am I late for party? Since there's 3 Nurgle teams, I am going to continue to carry Khemri pride worldwide.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (163KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
163KB, 1920x1080px
>>46654543

Are lizards really OP? Are gorillas stronger dinosaurs? Can jet fuel melt steel beams? Is everyone Mauled? Does Tooby fap to anime? Is South City Scum named after Ph0enix13's past boyfriends?

Tune in Friday 19:00 server time for answers.
>>
>>46659228
Does cmonkey only play ranked because he is a huge pussy? Does Veyrr play Lizards because he is a huge power gaming faggot?
>>
Should you forgo block on a human catcher and just go side step, sprint, sure feet?
>>
>>46660377
do you only want to field him to do a 1 turn touchdown?
>>
>>46659228
Lizards start with a dick move: I need to reschedule the match.
>>
>>46663993
The match has been rescheduled for the next day at same hour!
Saturday 11:00 server time.
>>
>>46655711
And? It was a question based on observation, nothing more.
>>
>>46653646
Do not underestimate the Flings

They went almost even last season even if they were the underdogs

also, prepare to be fouled to death by little feet
>>
>>46651518
>>46648155
>>46648155
BB2 will not fully kick off until it got all the races, I think that's pretty obvious. People just don't wanna spend that much money for game they're favorite race isn't in yet. It needs its own "CE" so to speak.

And then there's the thing that many people simply looked for a way to play BB online with friends or against the AI when bored, and the CE is perfectly fine in that regard. So BB2 isn't as attractive to some people as one would think.

Besides, the BB audience is amongst the highest age average of TT players, and older fans are less likely to buy a new game simply because of better graphics, when all they need is an emulation of the board experience.

All this of course, splits the community. And it will also happen further if there's ever a BB3 being released( which seems likely since it looks to be profitable for Cyanide.) One can just hope that the 2017 release brings enough new people to the game, that the community will be big enough to decide on one game(BB2) being the definite edition for people playing on PC. It's all about the community after all.
>>
[INDECIPHERABLE GUTTURAL ANIMAL NOISES]

EVERY

FUCKING

SEASON
>>
>>46665335
[muffled tiger cry in the distance]
>>
>>46653623
>Flings vs Chaos Pact

At least there are some possibilities that I won't die horribly on the pitch within the first few blocks, sadly the inducements are pretty mediocre at the first game

Quite excited for that match, need to get back to bad fouling habits after playing elves on TT, I really missed that

[loud stomping noice from the crowd]
[sounds of Flings dying in agony and pain]

>>46653646
Never, under any circumstances, think that those little guys can't fight back. :^)

Looking forward for our match, already send a PM
>>
>Join competition
>One of the two Wardancers gets -ma niggled in second game
Well, it was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>46663199
No, but I think I will mostly be using him for quick scores
>>
So let's try to figure this out.
On a human catcher the first skill needs to be side step, it helps with 1 turning, it helps with scoring, and it helps protect the player.
Other good skills are
Diving tackle (+1 to accurate passes and can catch inaccurate passes.) As long as only 1 guy is marking you it is better than NoS and makes 1 turning and short drive passing plays /hand offs more reliable because it's a 4+ with a built in reroll.
Sure feet to make the gfi safe
Sprint for a third gfi
Leap but only as a really late skill because not too reliable on a 4+, but still better than having to dodge and allows you to clear downed players.

Not sure what order though, and I would skip doubles.

Now all stat ups would be good +ma or +ag would both help with scoring and 1 turning, but +ag makes diving catch somewhat redundant (but gives a 2+ with a reroll on catches when marked)

If I got a +st catcher I'd build him either block, side step, tackle or block side step frenzy. Mighty blow on doubles and maybe sure hands and fire the thrower? Not sure for a later skill. Maybe still sure feet.
>>
>>46667442
>no wrestle/block
>no dauntless
>even suggesting leap
>fucking sprint
>skip doubles
What the fuck am I looking at?! Besides, a ball guy should've skills that minimize the numbers of necessary rolls, not add more rolls.
>>
>>46656710
In which way it´s too big? file size? resolution?
if it´s too big simply make it smaller.
>>
>>46667854
>>46667854
>wrestle
Why would I throw blocks with a 2st?
>block
Going to try to hide him from getting hit in the first place
>dauntless
Why am I throwing a block with a dauntless roll when I have blitzers and access to guard?
>leap
Helps get around players and a 4+,3+ is better than a 4+4+3+ or 5+5+3+.
>sprint/sure feet
Improves range, make him harder to block from scoring, makes 1 turning more reliable
>skipping doubles
What's doubles should he take? Can't use mb with 2st. Diving catch is better than NoS. Putting guard on a 2st, 7av player is asking for him to be killed and means you need to field him on all drives to make it worth it.

He is an extra piece to protect on a team that already has 5 players you need to protect. You can't hide him on defense without exposing your thrower or a Blitzer. Plus most human coaches run defenses that only protect 4 players meaning now you can only protect 3
>>
>>46668098
Yea just Google shrink photo or do it in paint but move it down to correct pixels
>>
Are you ready?
In merely an hour
Opening the rookie league as well as the season 3
Just Elf My League Up
and
hither slither
You can miss it if you want to but I wouldn't fucking recommend that
>>
>>46668179
so on an 7AV player, you want to skip a defensive skill on the first level up EVEN WHEN EVERY OTHER TEAM WITH A FAST CATCHER THAT HAS G ACCESS GETS ONE, so you can 1TT has humans?
>>
>>46668449
^
gonna be fun smashin elfs and scoring at the same time.

my first opponent of leagues dont usually fare well.
>>
>>46666969
then give him block he will survive longer that way
>>
>>46668179
>Going to try to hide him from getting hit in the first place
this only works when you are winning if you lose or the match is close your ball carrier will get hit also the job of a catcher is to be a receiver or a support that's why he is often in enemy territory without back up
>>
>>46665335
So, we have 2 nubs who want to join the season. Can we maybe restart before its too late?

Obviously i just want the restart so the teams are reshuffled and i can dodge a game against a difficult opponent
>>
>>46668449
Here it is
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=843503
>>
>>46669327
You mean 2 players who are secretly one and the same, and also mauled
>>
>>46668179
>What's doubles should he take?
Nerves of steel, Guard.

The cather you're trying to build is a sissy that's not gonna be of any use to you. Remember the rest of your team.
>>
>>46669344
I'm new to fumbbl and I'd like to watch. Where do you download the client?
>>
>>46669576
Its just Java, but you need to be logged in.
>>
>>46669576
You can join spectators through this link simply if you're just logged in on fumbbl
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 267x188px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 267x188px
The first match of the Veterans will also happen today.

tune in at 20:00 Server time for the potential trainwreck that is 1620TV Chorfs vs 1250 High Elves.

Crab's Animeted Clothing vs Yogzototh's Foot Blooters - 20:00 Server time.
>>
>>46669605
>>46669612
Ah I see, thank you.
>>
Is it normal that if I want to set an image for my team, I get a message that the image needs to be approved first?
>>
>>46669831
Yes, give it time.
>>
>>46669344

>at work, can't watch but following the score from the front page
>turn 6, elves are up 1
>check back in 20 minutes later, start of the second half, elves are going 3 - 0

What the shit Tooby
>>
>>46670009
It's okay, I'm making up for it with shitty dodges in the second half
>>
>>46669622
>mfw missing the first 30-40 minutes
just kill me

>>46670009
>elf bs in the first league gane season 3
damn, should've pick elves I guess
>>
>>46670009
i thought i could turn it around but i forgot he made the long bomb pass in the last turn so it was 3-1 instead of 2-1
>>
>>46670454
To be honest those GFIs you did turn 8 weren't really necessary
>>
File: akehf.png (332KB, 423x429px) Image search: [Google]
akehf.png
332KB, 423x429px
Well the first game tought us an important lesson.
>>
>>46670508
kek
>>
>>46670508
at least i earned 80k in winnings, fame paying off.
>>
>>46670525
Yeah I had fun watching, and that's a decent amount of cash as well
>>
>>46670611
how can i easily see when people will play their matches?
>>
>>46670611
Glad suffering lineelves were a good source of entertainment for you
>>
>>46670639
pffff we have the same amount of casualties

(though my last casualty i inflicted on myself with my last action of the game being a 1 die block with a skink and no reroll)
>>
>>46670637
More > Upcoming matches for the matches people already scheduled
Not all of them will always be there though, you just have to look out for people announcing their games in the thread.
>>
>>46670637
league ---> upcoming matches
>>
>>46670611
y i suddenly noticed after the game that like 6-7 spectators left. wtf now i feel like i should have actually prepared my skillz instead of just knowing how to play from a few years back when i played leagues IRL
>>
>>46670689
>>46670693
Can I do this even if I'm not part of the league?
>>
>>46670781
https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=9828&p=scheduled
Probably.
>>
New Thread
>>46670825
>>46670825
>>
>>46670851
>page 5
>not enough meme in the OP
>>
Our ugly rookie game was an ugly rookie game 1-1 tie in the rain
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.