[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plot Holes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 16

File: Im_fucking_cold.jpg (144KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
Im_fucking_cold.jpg
144KB, 850x850px
Have your players ever discovered a plot hole in your story and/or setting? How bad was it?
>>
>>46548278

I'd like to get into her plot hole, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>46548278
They pointed out that, despite what I said, the vampires in my setting would need to shit, as all organic matter has inedible bits in it.
>>
File: dungeon master.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dungeon master.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
Oh, sure, more than once.

>Player: "Wait, this makes no sense."
>GM: "Oh, you think not? But then what could possibly be going on? The NPC wouldn't lie to you, would he? Excuse me, bathroom break, back in a second."

By the time I'm back from the bathroom I can usually come up with something.
>>
File: snow.jpg (166KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
snow.jpg
166KB, 736x1104px
Honestly, any plot holes my players find they will assume were intentional and come up with explanations on their own that I can steal. That's the beauty of being the GM, none of the plot I've prepared is set in stone until it actually happens at the game.
>>
>>46548278

Holy shit yes, fucking players man.

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

Im not a god... you know... you feel me anon?
You feel me...i...im just a humean bean...you know.

pls hold me.

...also what is /tg/ stand on racemixing with elfs? Because i want to plot hole her also... if you catch my drift.
>>
I'm not sure if it counts as a plot hole or just poor oversight on my part. I'd started off a campaign in a massive, 600 sq. mile city that was going to be basically the entire setting and the PCs all met by congregating in a warehouse where an NPC they were all separately connected to had been murdered. It was a set-up and they got arrested. Had them go through the whole trial in the first session. They argued their way through the trial, got the not-guilty verdict, and I set them out in the city with all of their freedom and a couple of hooks I'd introduced in the trial to start tracking down the murderer.

And they went back into the courthouse.

I don't know why this option hadn't occurred to me but it through everything off-track because I was banking on all of the npcs who'd testified against them to have enough time to scatter and start planning, but they were all right in there. I forgot how I wormed my way out of it, but I remember it being one of the worst sessions for everyone involved because I was completely flustered and trying to back out of a corner.
>>
A couple of times. I usually smile like I know something they don't and say something smug like "no, that doesn't make any sense, does it?" Then I listen while they try to figure it out and come up with something based on their guesses.

Saves my sorry ass every time.
>>
File: semendemon.png (818KB, 701x701px) Image search: [Google]
semendemon.png
818KB, 701x701px
>>46548278
>Im_fucking_cold.jpg
>her nipples are not erect
>>
In my setting, Fae are creatures of the meta narrative. They will try to find or impose a storyline on reality and then insert themselves into that storyline. "Plot Holes" are a sign of a Fae inserting themselves less than seamlessly into your storyline.

Or, that's at least what I tell my players.
>>
>>46548278
I'd like to discover her and/or setting, if you know what I mean.
>>
File: 1459759964047.jpg (135KB, 1015x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1459759964047.jpg
135KB, 1015x1200px
>>46548417
>...also what is /tg/ stand on racemixing with elfs?

Your descendants will love-hate you

>half-elf daughter marries a human
>over time the family becomes more or less fully human again
>long after her husband's death and feeling lonely the now widowed elf goes out and steal the virginities of her now human descendants
>she knows the entire family's shared erogenous zones and weak points
>that's how you ended up spooning, naked, in bed with your greatx10+ grandmother
>dad walks in
>gives you a knowing look and a thumbs up
>>
>>46548651

Damn /tg/...
>>
File: 1437349632743.jpg (152KB, 835x800px) Image search: [Google]
1437349632743.jpg
152KB, 835x800px
>>46548278

Players keep thinking that their "all my parents are dead" backstories protect them from the GM fucking with them when the setting ALWAYS has necromancers.
>>
>>46548524

It's likely a actual succubus pretending to be an elf then.
>>
My Pathfinder's Elven mother spent 100 hundred years not talking to me but is aware of all my moves day after day thanks to daily scries. Resulting for a total bill of over 34 millions gold pieces, effectively destroying the rest of the economical "logic" of Pathfinder.
>>
>>46549887
>effectively destroying the rest of the economical "logic" of Pathfinder.
The D&D economy all but requires everyone to not look at it too closely or think about it too much, or it evaporates into a confusing mess of nonsense, hand-waving, and fairy dust and suddenly everyone is broke and miserable. Just like the real world economy
>>
>>46550221
Yeah I know, but how could we think that someone would have 1000 gold pieces a day to just throw away for nothing, without anyone noticing that a lot of the world industries converted into creating silver mirrors for one lady ?

(I should also mention that I never had any resistance checks because of reasons)
>>
>>46548278
They fell through it and landed in a different setting.
Games get weird when you're on painkillers.
>>
>>46548402
This shit happens to me all the time. I had one of the alchemist's friends turn out to be a big bad obsessed with making themselves "perfect" (which was through merging a bunch of monsters into themself.)

>Player: This plan is crazy! It's completely different from the first couple times we met her!
>Uhhh (Last time they spoke to this npc was months and months ago, before I had their endgame plan locked in.)
>Other player: OH she's that one alchemist build where the monstrous form has it's own agenda and personality.
>...Hey you figured it out!
>>
>>46548278
No, my autism is too strong.
I hope
>>
>>46550612
Anon, this is life advice that has been passed down my family for decades.
Never admit a failing until you have irrefutable proof literally shoved in your face, and even then remain skeptical.
>>
>>46550612
What if their 'tism is stronger?
>>
>If the Vampires are worried about a civil war crippling them all beyond repair, then what kind of army has Dracula got that he hopes to rule the world with?
>Surely once the world get's over the 'vampires are real' shock, he'd find himself out numbered by millions.
>If Dracula really is going to ruin the big secret on a foolish power bid to the point that civil war is looking like the better option, why don't they just assassinate him?
>We've certainly had to deal with enough assassins to know they do have them.
>Why would there be a civil war? Are the council truly that dispised that Count 'I'll fuck with status quo' Dracula could hope to win them over?
>This is the fourth BBEG who we know is not the one behind the upcomming end of the world, no matter how much you try to smoke-screen. Why do you continue to beat around the bush and not just get the ball moving again?
>>
>>46548278

I told them to get fucked.
>>
How is the planet still there?

When they travelled back in time, did they bring the whole planet with them or just relocate from their planet in the future to their planet in the past?

So if the past planet was destroyed why is the future planet still there?

But if we are going to convince their younger selves in the future not to be stupid, they can't travel back in time to get the young planet destroyed.

So if we never met them in the past, then we would've had no reason to met up with their future, younger selves as we won't know who they are.

So they still travel back in time and get the planet destroyed.

But we were also told time travel is impossible past the 'event' which means they couldn't go back in time anyway.

But the 'event' exists because they did go back in time in the first place.

So they went back in time, were stupid, got the planet destroyed, created the 'event' the makes time travel impossible despite having time travelled to do so, we'll stop them from ever leaving in the first place thus negating everything that just happened, so we never stopped them because we don't know who they are and so they travel back in time?

Ok, I think I got it. But just to be sure please repeat everything again because it still doesn't make sense.
>>
>>46548651
I'm amazed by how much this turns me on
>>
My players think they identified a plot hole, but they can never tell when an NPC is lying to them
>>
>>46548278
>Side plot involving girl running an alchemy shop
>Girl is actually the homunculus of her long dead "mother"
>Wants the party to help her become human

PC polymorphed her into human on the spot. Turns out constructs aren't immune to that sort of thing. So all she ever needed was a single spell or item, rendering her whole situation moot.
>>
>>46548278
Yes, multiple times ranging from 'Oh, okay. Whatever.' to 'Rewrite half the damn setting'.

Mostly I just play it off as though it were intentional and leave them trying to puzzle out something that they think only -seems- not to make sense, when in actuality it didn't make any sense and I will use their idea if they come up with something good.

The setting's history is currently in it's fifth iteration, but the players will never find that out.
>>
>>46548278
I would fill that elfs plot holes.
>>
>>46548278
>Hosting D&D for first time players to see the magic in their eyes
>Town is under attack by zombies
>Head to church of Pelor to find out how to solve the problem
>Cleric is keeping townsfolk safe inside while lantern archon zaps zombies that get too close to the building
>Town guard are hunting down zombies telling everyone to get indoors and lock up
>One player keeps asking why every npc with a hint of competence doesn't just take care of the problem themselves
>Can't come up with good reasons fast enough, like the town guard can only hunt down zombies so fast, or the cleric and archon have their own priorities like healing and guarding the church
Is it really a problem on my end? Am I leaving plot holes? Can't the players make inferences that the reason no one solves all the problems is because they have their own? Am I just retarded?
>>
>>46554949
Just make their own problems more apparent. You could even hide optional quests within quests. Say the church lost some artifact that wards off zombies and without the cleric or the archon the church will be vulnerable. Bring it up offhandedly and hide it somewhere random if they're observant and were paying attention they can find it and then they'll have one of those NPCs temporarily join them since no one can solve this alone then you throw x10 more zombies to make that true. Chances are they won't do any of that but if you introduce competent NPCs you shouldn't be afraid to do temporary team ups. You can always make things a little harder to even it out.
>>
>>46548402
I love it when GMs do this. It allows me to set the course of the game while the GM thinks it was all his idea.
>>
>>46548278
Probably the hottest action elf I've ever seen

10/10 wpuld masturbate to if I was 12
>>
>>46555303
Holy shit dude that's a good idea. It would even save me the trouble of coming up with brand new things to do. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>46548524
>Im_fucking_cold.jpg
>her nipples are not erect

My guess is that she's supposed to somehow have a bra on under that weird skin-tight thing she's wearing.
>>
>>46548278
My plot is less a fabric with holes and more of an ocean of non existence with a few islands of logic. There is no point to pointing out a plot hole when there is a whole ocean made of them.
>>
>If they are hermaphrodites, literally switching between genders on the fly, why do male and female pronouns exist in their culture?
> Why, how, does any sexual dimorphism exist for them. Let alone such an extent that they would overtly look masculine and feminine to a human cultural norm.
>This was just so you could have you m-preg fetish in game isn't it?
And I was right. At least she kept it subtle.
>>
Once. I think I have a better understanding of the setting of Exalted than my ST. I immediately suggested a workable alternative, and the session was saved.

then the ENTIRE room applauded
>>
File: pure fucking gold.jpg (106KB, 476x361px) Image search: [Google]
pure fucking gold.jpg
106KB, 476x361px
>>46548568
>>
>>46555645
>I was right

You should have made one your waifu and have her magically M-pregnate you just to be sure.
>>
>>46548278
>leotards
>elves
Stop combining my fetishes already
>>
>>46548278
when it comes to plot holes most of the time it's because my players haven't thought shit through.
>if zeus has been working behind the scenes in the USA why isn't the US stronger hur hur hur.
>the US was essentially a third rate country up until WWI which is when Zeus got involved.

for everything else it's grade-A cheap ass bullshit.
>>
File: Just as Planned.jpg (164KB, 638x827px) Image search: [Google]
Just as Planned.jpg
164KB, 638x827px
>>46548402
>>46555397

Tzeentch approves.
>>
>>46556271
As amussing as the idea is, biology doesn't work like that.
However, I mostly just don't want to encourage her to start DMing one handed.
>>
File: 1439775759607.jpg (68KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
1439775759607.jpg
68KB, 500x641px
>>46553926
Harsh
>>
>>46548524
This guy found a plot hole in your plot hole thread. Kek.
>>
>>46559102
>>46548524
/thread
>>
A friend ran a Fallout game because he was excited for Fallout 4. Unlike the rest of us he hasn't played any Fallout but the third one before this. The first macguffin us vault dwellers need to find is a transistor. We have yet to tell him that the changing point between our reality and Fallout's was that atomic technology was further studied and transistors were never invented, with smaller vacuum tube taking priority.
>>
>>46548299
You'd hot pole her plot hole, you mean?
>>
>>46559212
Actually, that would make sense; i think some transistors were made in Big Mountain, so finding transistor technology would be a pretty big deal.
>>
>>46554480
>PC polymorphed her into human on the spot. Turns out constructs aren't immune to that sort of thing. So all she ever needed was a single spell or item, rendering her whole situation moot.
I actually like that. A serious conflict resolved embarrassingly easily simply because someone didn't know some obscure but important factoid.

This actually upgrades the character ark of said alchemist homunculus from "Pinoccio/10" to "Whole my life I've been obsessed with some within-the-arms-reach bullshit that doesn't even matter shit in the end, so what I'm gonna do now?"
>>
>>46550338
Scrying uses a Focus, not an expensive material component. Focuses are re-usable. That would cost 1,000 gp period.
>>
>>46555805
>Once. I think I have a better understanding of the setting of Exalted than my ST. I immediately suggested a workable alternative, and the session was saved.
I want details! I'm running Exalted right now and I'm curious what the plot hole was.
>>
>>46548402
This. Some people call it "plotholes", I call it "turning over narrative authority".
>>
>>46548278
High test treehugger
>>
>>46560508
She can hug my tree any time she wants.

>captcha - select all images with trees
>>
>>46560043
Happened in my game, DM was rolling his encounters when i took a trip into town, 2 days travel so i sleep off the side of a well traveled road.
Some asshole bards won't stop singing as they pass and wake me up, i tell them to stfu, they complain they can't. I take a guess and use my remaining spell slots on Remove Curse. Get an instrument lesson in the morning for my trouble. I just wanted to sleep.
>>
>>46554316
Sounds like you need to run a Phoenix Wright campaign anon
>>
I had my BBEG give a deep monologue revealing his intentions and explaining some of the plot's secrets. By the time it was over, everyone was confused and pointing out how it made no sense and contradicts itself and all the other established facts throughout the campaigh. After reviewing what happened, I realized they were right and I wasn't sure what the hell I was doing anymore.

Since it was an anime themed game, instead of doing damage control I just wrote off the incident as being a "poorly translated episode" and that "it was better in the manga anyway" and basically just never addressed any of the plot holes that were brought up. It actually worked out really well and the game had a satisfying ending.
>>
>>46554949
Reminds me of what happened in a game I played, less a plothole and more a "no fuck your idea, because we don't want to just tell you it's stupid"
>tiered city gets hit by necromancer's stupid-huge Raise Dead AoE, most of lower half and a bit of upper half zombie apocalypse and those that die join the enemy ranks
>round up some survivors in the lower half and bring 'em to the upper half's resistance
>resistance comprises the combined guard force of both halves and the elven royal guard, among various trainees
>being guerilla woodsman guy, suggest baiting the moron zombies and just zerging them with superior numbers, firepower, and magic
>rest of party is like "nah that's too dangerous, let's just use fly spells while carrying torches to lure them to town square, then sloooooooowly burn them to death"
>it works and absolutely nothing goes wrong
I mean I know we're level 10 so killing mook-level zombos ain't shit to us, but is it too much to ask that we at least teach a man to fish instead of netting a school of tuna and giving two of them to the hobos?
>>
>>46563479

to be fair, if you gave a man a whole tuna he'd be able to feed his entire family for a month if he properly smokes and prepares the meat.
>>
>>46559499
Except we would have no way of knowing it, we weren't anywhere near Big Moutain, and the vault wouldn't need a replacement transistor if it didn't have one in the first place.
>>
>>46564282
Well yes, but unless they at least take advantage of the fact that they're fed for X time to prepare for when/if they aren't again then we come back to the first point. Not that I'm doubting a town of npcs but... they're npc. At least a bunch of level 1 commoners stand more of a chance than level 0 commoners, can take care of their own rat problems.
>>
>>46562879
That's hilarious, good job, anon.
>>
>>46559212
> The first macguffin us vault dwellers need to find is a transistor. We have yet to tell him that the changing point between our reality and Fallout's was that atomic technology was further studied and transistors were never invented
Wat.

I played all Fallouts and I was pretty certain that transistors WERE indeed invented in Fallout 'verse. It's just that almost none of transistor tech survived the EMP during the nuclear bombing, and RobCo mostly switched back to lamps in anticipation of Great War.
>>
>>46565160
Although yeah - it would be pretty stupid for a Vault to have anything transistor-based. Even with lead plating, it could easily go to hell in bombings. There's a reason why all of the essential system in Moscow Subway still run on lamps.
>>
Does anyone else have a problem with a very specific flavour of That Guy who tries to find plot holes and flaws in EVERYTHING, even when there's none there?

They usually begin sentences with "Technically..." a lot.
>>
>>46548278
No. Im forced to play with maroons who need their hands held
>>
>>46565290
>have to explain the latest twist or development to them out-of-character
>have to recap events and characters that might come up this session, TV show style
>have to tell players who characters are even when they're from backstories that THE PLAYERS wrote

Maybe I'm a terrible GM or I have terrible players, but none of us have any choice. Kill me now.
>>
>>46565449
I feel your pain. One of my players is so dumb he needs movies explained to him AS WE ARE WATCHING THEM.
But as i live in the back of beyond its these twats or nowt.
>>
>>46565524
>One of my players is so dumb he needs movies explained to him AS WE ARE WATCHING THEM.

Oh god I hate this so much.

>sudden/mysterious character reveal
>"WHO'S HE? IS HE A BAD GUY?"

What do these people think will or should happen? What happens when I'm not there, and they watch something alone?

Pretty off-topic, but I do feel sorry for you having someone like that as a player.
>>
>>46565649
Hahahaha awesome. Glad its not just me that has to put up with this idiocy
>>
>>46560508
She's not fat.
>>
>>46565279
Yea, in a 40k game.
Cue the gm explaining shit using his fairly deep history if the setting for 20 minutes.
>>46565804
>i don't know what high test means
A high test girl implies full hips, breasts, and buttocks. No more, or less.
>thighs are optional but appreciated
>>
>>46565279
Usually falls under rules lawyer since the reason they're usually trying to pick everything apart is to use it to their advantage.
>>
>>46565875
It's not really rules-lawyering, it's more like they think they've sussed out some flaw in the situation itself that would lead to their advantage. Shit like:

>"Technically, since they're weak to water, shouldn't the water vapour in the air be harming them? They should be taking damage."

Sometimes it's fun, sometimes it leads to creative problem-solving, but there's a specific type of player who makes a game out of trying to prove the GM wrong at every opportunity.
>>
>>46565867
That's not what /fit/ taught me, and it's their meme. It's a meme meaning once you start lifting you become really attracted to thick or blatantly fat girls. The cause? Must be high test. It doesn't mean full figured or curvy since a roll of fat is a roll of fat (not a curve).
>>
>>46565804
She can break trees with hips and thighs like that.
I want to watch her training in the elven forest
>>
>>46565985
I've never seen it come out the way you say.
Clever players do not point it out, they simply use it first, THEN point out to the gm how well it works, that way, you can sidestep accusations of metagaming.
>>
File: stevestuna.jpg (883KB, 1790x2418px) Image search: [Google]
stevestuna.jpg
883KB, 1790x2418px
>>46564282
I know this has nothing to do with the topic but I'm genuinely impressed that tunas are this big
>>
File: pineapples.jpg (420KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pineapples.jpg
420KB, 1600x1200px
>>46567072

This is how pineapples grow.
>>
>>46567179
what the fuck
>>
>>46567072
"Oh. That was bait."
>>
>>46567299
That's true, my uncle grows pineapples in his house
>>
>>46566085
>4chan board knows nothing about their subject

Not the first time it happens.
>>
>>46567072
That's not even a full sized tuna. Fully grown tuna can be like 2m long.
>>
>>46567845
>in his house

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>46567946
>>4chan board knows nothing about their subject

They do, sometimes. It was a joke and is now an excuse for BBWfags to dump their porn since /fit/ has almost no moderation. Kind of like /tg/ with elves.
>>
>>46567299
Yeah, pineapples are berries
>>
>>46568028
Pineapples can grow indoors. Most plants can.
>>
>>46568099
I know that, it's just I never really thought about how they grew
>>
I recall the first time my players spotted a big plot hole in my story. There was a panicked moment when i shielded my "OH SHIT" face behind the GM screen, then i split into a maniacal grin and pointed out that yes, indeed, wasn't it -very- odd indeed? This of course resulted in all the players becoming terrified because now they have no idea when there's a plot hole and when it's an intentional red herring, because i tend to be fairly good at covering my bases. Especially because most such times it turns into a short debate of what-if's and maybes.
>>
>>46548278
High test elves are best elves.
>>
>>46564378
Did you nudge him with your elbow and whisper for him to make it a water chip instead?
>>
>>46560230
My ST forgot that mortal sorcerors can't use it to summon demons. So instead, the NPC became a thaumaturge.
>>
>>46548524
She's wearing nip pasties.
>>
File: 56129311_p0.jpg (70KB, 650x653px) Image search: [Google]
56129311_p0.jpg
70KB, 650x653px
>>46548278
>Go look up picture
>other girls draw by the artist are nowhere as good as this one

Well, he's a pretty recent one, so that's to be expected. This guy here and the elf are nice PC material though.
>>
>>46548278
>>46548386
More than anything I'm constantly surprised how far behind the curve my players are. The guy with the name DEATH FACE turns out to be the bad guy. WHO KNEW
>>
>>46571979
Sone GMs do like using sarcastic names, euphemisms or misleading ones, so it's fair not to think so. I mean, no one will like if the kid is the villian, nor if the creepy dude in the corner is a well-meaning soul, but otherwise, death face could be simply an assassin for hire or a war hero who was the sole survivor if a tough fight.
>>
>>46568487
I love how you can justify any hole by the players onowing most things through innacurate sources. In fact, besides what they have and what the did, nothing is true.
>>
File: SheridanSmithPasty.jpg (45KB, 502x576px) Image search: [Google]
SheridanSmithPasty.jpg
45KB, 502x576px
>>46570632

No nipple pasty is able to contain the awesome might of elven nips!
>>
>>46570632
>thick elf wearing nipples pasties
yup
I need a magical realm group now
>>
>>46548278
No, but they don't really pay attention to details unless it involves stats or loot.

I, on the other hand, have fumbled to conceal them from time to time even when I know they won't point it out.
>>
>>46548372
that got me too.
>>
That elf looks appealing now but once you give her the D she'll never let you leave her forest.
>>
File: Cashew_apples[1].jpg (5MB, 2534x1982px) Image search: [Google]
Cashew_apples[1].jpg
5MB, 2534x1982px
>>46567179
This is how cashews grow.
>>
>>46575544
What's the drawback?
>>
>>46565160
If they did they were heavily prototypes and hadn't reached production status before the great war.
>>
>>46575734
>The transistor, invented in our world in 1947, was not developed in the Fallout universe until the decade just before the Great War (2067), while its successor, the semiconducting microprocessor chip, may have never been developed at all.
It sounds like it could conceivably be a part of a vault, maybe part of the vault experiment. A decade also makes it sound like it would be rather rare to find but not impossible.
>>
>>46575643
So wait, that's only two cashews? How many of these grow on a tree? What happens to the fruit part?

I feel like I'm not paying enough for cashews.
>>
>>46577199
The cashew apple is a lot harder to transport so they're really only popular where they're grown.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.