[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magic The Gathering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: download (8).jpg (12KB, 187x256px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
12KB, 187x256px
I am thinking about building a mono blue edh deck
Which one is better commander azami, memnarch or teferi
>>
Of the three, Teferi Planeswalker (assuming you mean him and not Mage of Zhalfir) is probably the best but Azami is not far behind. Memnarch is a distant third
>>
>>46527459
which of teferi is better in your opinion
>>
>>46527490
Teferi planeswalker is one of if not the best mono-blue planeswalker. Mage of Zhalfir is alright, better than Memnarch, but worse than Temporal Archmage and probably worse than Azami as commander.
>>
>>46527586
>Teferi planeswalker is one of if not the best mono-blue planeswalker
One of if not the best mono-blue commanders, not planeswalkers
>>
File: 12378_200w.jpg (26KB, 200x285px) Image search: [Google]
12378_200w.jpg
26KB, 200x285px
This
>>
>>46527858
wouldn't it be easier just to drop azami with some wizards and draw shit ton or mind over matter bullshit
>>
>>46527427
>not the objectively maximum fun QTs
It's like you don't even know who Jalira and Braids are.
>>
>>46528218
jalira isn't as strong and braids is banned
>>
>>46528218
>>46528297
Jalira also isn't even slightly attractive unless you just really like the 80s glam rock look.
>>
>>46528386
teferi of zhalifir knowledge pool sounds good but also just azami wizard tribal is also good
>>
>>46528297
Blue Braids, anon. You play huge fatties for free, then you steal your opponents fatties. You win by having all the fatties, at which point your opponents compare their lives to your's and then kill themselves.

Also, Jalira has hella potential to be a scurry badass. Card advantage and cheat, baby!

In all seriousness anon, those are some pretty cutthroat, no-fun allowed generals you got up there. Just make sure that's what you want, cuz there are monoblue good times commanders that do cool shit that you could use instead.
>>
>>46528431
I used to play for fun but then I met the elite like brago, animar, dervi wander and all those and I need something to beat them
>>
File: en route to f you up.jpg (391KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
en route to f you up.jpg
391KB, 700x450px
>>46528386
>not liking stone cold badass ladies
>not liking that cool, coy smirk
>not having a transformation fetish

pleb
>>
>>46528545
There's plenty of stone cold badass ladies with cool coy smirks in Magic that I don't have to like the one that looks like Jareth the goblin king.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (2KB, 68x102px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
2KB, 68x102px
>>46528545
sheoldred is hotter
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.