[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #775

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 424
Thread images: 50

File: jumpchain.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
jumpchain.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>46505473
>>
File: grumpymort.jpg (53KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
grumpymort.jpg
53KB, 640x427px
>>46517072
Aw, c'mon, at least put an edition on it if you're going to make a thread.
>>
>>46517099
But there is an edition. Its just written in invisible ink.
>>
>>46517099
Never.
>>
>>46517099
Aw, c'mon, at least put a nose on it if you're going to come into the thread.
>>
>>46517099
Hey Crux, do you know if anyone is making a jump for The Strain?

Kind of seems up your alley, cosmetically.
>>
File: Voldewho.jpg (85KB, 1024x703px) Image search: [Google]
Voldewho.jpg
85KB, 1024x703px
>>46517136
Sure, but I should probably put on my glasses so I can read the thread.

>>46517153
I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that. Not me, though; I've tried to make a couple and things just keep happening and I end up not doing them. Fortunately, two out of four ended up being done by somebody else anyway! The other two are not particularly compelling.
>>
Do Prototypes have to eat the entire person in order to shapeshift into them or would a DNA sample suffice? Also can they shapeshift into non-human animals if they eat them?
>>
>>46517230
Everytime it's seen, they do need to eat them fully. Not from what we see, not even non humanoid infected.
>>
>>46517237
Doesn't the consuming someone with tendrils leave their body unconsumed though?
>>
>>46517306
What? Do you mean how you can instantly take someone's form if you stealth consume them?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (673KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
673KB, 1920x1080px
>>46517333
No, if you grab and consume someone with tendrils equipped you don't actually eat all of their body.
>>
>>46517352
Dunno then. I guess you'd still need a pretty significant amount of biomass from them at best.
>>
File: ThomasEichhorst.jpg (35KB, 445x221px) Image search: [Google]
ThomasEichhorst.jpg
35KB, 445x221px
>>46517220
The Strain is a TV show made by Guillermo del Toro and focuses around a CDC doctor trying to deal with a vampire outbreak in New York.

Said vampires eventually lose their noses.
>>
>>46517379
Looks more like a ghoul to me. At least I have something covering my nasal cavity. That just looks nasty.
>>
>>46516280
Oh, um, it seems I missed your reply.
>how inclusive the weak spot is
>altered gas bolg
Um, not quite. Assuming for a moment that the weapon is a spear like the gas bolg, it wouldn't auto-guide itself when thrown like the gas bolg. Instead, if you stab somebody their body reacts as if you had instead like you had stabbed their weakest part. Not much of a difference in humans since they have so many vital points, but say, a LoZ-style boss that's invulnerable everywhere except one big glowing weak spot? They'd react to being stabbed anywhere the same as being stabbed in said glowy weak spot.
>>
>>46517446
Fucking auto correct. No, I didn't mean gas bolg. I meant gae bolg.
>>
>>46517446
Well, same thing in the end really. I put it at B rank because I assumed you wouldn't also have the auto hit, just wasn't sure exactly how you'd have the effect manifest. Doesn't change my answer, since whether it works as you say or like GB it's ultimately the same power level.
>>
>>46517446
Not Val, but that seems like it would be a little higher rank than Gae Bolg, since for larger enemies it would negate the one main weakness of it that the heart needs to be within thrust range.
Plus obviously being a lot better against things that don't have their heart as a weak point/don't have hearts.
>>
>>46517491
>>46517487
Or not, then, don't mind me.
>>
>>46517487
Oh. Nice. My plans resume then. Cheers.
Thanks Val.
>>
>>46517487
Forgot the name. Seems we both messed up our posts eh? Christ.

>>46517491
I'm seeing it as he still needs to actually hit with it and it doesn't leave cursed wounds. With Gae Bolg you can just thrust your spear at the ground and be guaranteed to hit the heart no matter what your opponent tries (Barring a few rare factors) as well as leaving cursed wounds that won't heal.
>>
Do anyone have list of harem perks?
>>
-Part 2, Year 6: Tag with Theocratic Nazis - at +50CP
Recruited: Deathmark

-The World-
Atmosphere: Standard (-2)
Terrain: Jungle
Flora and Fauna: Land of the Giants (+2)
Special Resources: Geocore (-2), Graveyard of the Lost (-1)
Native Life: Hostile Aliens (+3)

-Skills and Abilities-
Cultural Monopolization (-200CP)
Civilian Infrastructure (-100CP)
Transport Networks (-100CP)
Healthcare (-200CP)
Draft (-200CP)
Military Modernization (-300CP)
Defensive Tactics (-300CP)

-Complication-
Imperial Guard (+600CP)

We holed up in that room for nearly a week, communicating with Grigobretz through the ships announcement system and a monitoring station. Somebody always had their gun trained on the door. Then, finally we heard it, "Welcome to Imperial Station MMMXVII. Designation: Light's Hearth. Maintenance shall begin shortly."

It was another week before rescue arrived. Our supplies had nearly run out, and I was half dead because I insisted that everyone else get a full meal before I did. Tomby was off somewhere, doing whatever he could to improve the ships engines. Two of the Wargar had attempted to cut their own throats, but I kicked the shit out of them.

One night while I was on watch, the door opened and I aimed my pulse rifle at it.

>Woah! Be careful aiming that Echo. You dont want to make a boneheaded decision, do you?
>...That does not make me any less inclined to shoot you Sans.

After getting Sans acquainted with everyone else, Sans informed me that the others were waiting with Grigobretz. I could barely walk at that point from dehydration and hunger, so Sans carried me. Grigobretz was dead when I got there. Pulled his own plug, by the look of things. He named me the replacement captain, according to the council. I wasn't listening to them much, was too busy catching up with the others.
>>
>>46517808
Shit, forgot my name.
>>
>>46517808

Using a spare shuttle that had been on the station, we arranged for a landing party to arrive at the Geocore. It was in the middle of a forest next to what had probably been a mountain once, but had since been cut in half and had the Plasma Artillery placed atop it. The remains of a once giant base spread across the place for miles. The ground was fertile, we had potent anti-air defences, practically limitless electricity, and I was in charge. The last bit wasn't as bad as it could have been considering I had leadership experience from Splinter Cell, Black Lagoon, Monster's Inc, and Harvest Moon. I had walls built to keep out the miles-high dinosaurs.

Things weren't all flowers and sunshine though. The Lejens were skirmishing with the natives, lizard-men who for some reason really wanted us dead. Then we recieved the news of Imperial Guard ships arriving in orbit. While our new Necron friends proved a big help, I doubted they would be able to fight off millions of troops. I improvised. I had my new Deathmark friend assassinate the native's leader, and made it look like the Guard did it. The natives would go even more ape-shit and would turn their attentions to the IG while we bunkered-up and waited for the ship to be repaired so we could blow them both to kingdom come.

This plan resolved, I looked to internal matters. Our society would be functional first, and everything else could come later. Teamwork, healthcare, and defense would be emphasized. No in-fighting, or unnecessary losses. The council heard me out. Tried to argue. I drew the pulse rifle. "Teamwork," I said, "means that I will hear your suggestions helping my goals as Captain, Queen, and strongest of this little kingdom." Most of my companions expect strong-arming like this from me, and the meeting did go much smoother after that.
>>
>>46517808
>my pulse rifle
Where did you get one of those with the Necron companion?
>>
How does using That Undefinable Thing from Tales of Symphonia to power your magic with your soul compare to Soulfire?
>>
>>46517914
pulse rifles are very much different from Gauss Flayers.
>>
>>46517914
Huh? Oh, shit, was reading something and I guess I typed that.

Hmm. What would the tribes on the Light be using? I'm not very familiar with Pre-Heresy 40K, which is what I gather the Light dates from.
>>
>>46518044
Well, anything they had has gone for a long, long time with basically no skilled maintenance and no new resources, so it's likely to be very limited; there might be a few working lasguns, but you're mostly looking at chemically propelled solid rounds at best, stuff like bows, slings or thrown weapons for the majority. Or even worse for the worst off tribes (particularly the Pale Sons).
That said, IIRC Babylon did say there had been some visitors to the ship since it was lost, hence the choice of companions and the ships and tech priests you use in the DLC, so you can probably get standard issue Imperial weapons fairly easily.
>>
>>46518044
I think babs said you could have the neuron companion make infantry weapons for you.
>>
>>46518154

He did, he also said it could build most of the buildings it could in Dawn of war, including monoliths but not the forbidden archives .
>>
>>46517637
Yes.
>>
Would buying Sensor Spines for the Light of Terra allow it to function in atmosphere?
>>
>>46518335
That's what it says.
>A massive kilometer tall tower bristling with sensors these spines collect and feed data to an advanced flight control system, allowing it to move into a planets gravity well and operate as an atmospheric craft. In addition, the spines can also be used to detect hidden enemies and avoid minefields and other concealed obstacles and fortifications in space or low orbit.
>>
>>46518335
There's no mention of it being exclusively for the smaller ships. It'll probably work best if you get Necrodermis Hull and the Inertialess Drive though.
>>
What's the difference between the two Quest For Glory jumps on the drive?
>>
>>46518416
One's slightly older, the other is an updated version. Not sure why there's two on the drive actually...
>>
Hey does having a magic item that produces a affect count as being able to produce a magical effect for purposes of Crimson saint from Maoyuu Hero And Demon King?
>>
>>46518477
Only if you can produce the magic item, I think.
>>
>>46518504
damn I'm trying to figure out how to assimilate magic items, and the first thing that popped into my head was turning them into technology and using savage salvage.
>>
>>46518662
Exactly how 'assimilated' do they have to be, because a Charm Pouch from Secrets of Evermore lets magic items inside act as if you're wearing it. Combining that with Assimilation from Claymore allows you to 'wear' a lot of items by assimilating the pouch.
>>
>>46518744
well I was hoping to use their powers as my own no matter what form I was in, and I was also hoping to include weapons as well as passive items
>>
In Super Smash Bros would it be possible to change our weight class in-jump if we're a shapeshifter? Just for applications of perks like Speed Demon and your floatiness and such.
>>
>>46518823
Yeah I don't actually see a problem with that. It's an actual thing in game anyway.
>>
If Val is around can I ask if there is any advantage to buying the magic core when I am a caster with an A+++ magic raiting? The only thing I can see is the fast recharge, but I don't think that is worth the 600 by itself.
>>
>>46518898
Pretty sure it's just the recharge, and the quivalent of B rank extra mana. But maybe I'm forgetting something, and Val will correct that.
>>
>>46518898
There's not particularly much advantage to it if you're going to be a Caster, since you're almost certainly going to have super high ranks in Mana. It's recharge only applies to it's own Mana, up to B rank, after that you replenish at normal. So it's handy for ensuring you'll almost always have a fair amount of mana, but there's a fair few ways around it, especially if you're a caster. I'd say you'd be better off saving your points for something else.
>>
quicksilvers rules make no sense to me for power stacking someone please explain .
>>
>>46518998
Perk 1 gives you lifting strength of 10 tons.
Perk 2 gives you lifting strength of 5 tons.
Perk 3 gives you lifting strength of 3 tons.
You take all perks, giving you 10+(5*0.5)+(3*.25)=13.25 tons of lifting strength.
>>
>>46518998
Basically it's a dumb way to nerf you because how dare you find fun in being powerful.
>>
>>46519060
You still mad? It's been two years.
>>
>>46519047
>You take all perks, giving you 10+(5*0.5)+(3*.25)=13.25 tons of lifting strength.

Can you break down that formula bit further I've just been going the biggest one.
>>
File: image.jpg (814KB, 1500x1972px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
814KB, 1500x1972px
METAL GEAR SOLID (13)
--ERA--
1984 Afghanistan
--BACKGROUNDS--
Combat Unit (900cp)
Male, 22yo
--SKILLS--
•Marksman
•10 Years Vet (800cp)
•ITS NOT OVER YET (600cp)
•CQC (300cp)
•Legendary Soldier (0cp)
--COMPANIONS--
•Soldiers Without Borders (-50cp)
->Leliana
-F, 22yo
-Crossbow
-10 Years French Foreign Legion
->Elizabeth Utarefson
-F, 22yo
-Arms Material MRS-4R
-10 Years Spetsnaz
--ITEMS--
•Signature Weapons
•Water Gun
•Burkov
•Naked Camo
•Box x4
•What Was That Noise?
•GMP (-100cp)
•Stun Knife (-200cp)
--DRAWBACKS--
•Weirdness Magnet (0cp)

METAL GEAR?! It would seem that we're on a special trip to one the wackiest semi-realistic universe I could think of. I mean with a convoluted plot, NANOMACHINES, and talk of super soldiers you think there's nothing but war. Well there is the war economy thing, and then there's the Metal Gears. Giant robots that are armed with thermonuclear weapons, more like a mobile launch point.

So we're in a desert, not any desert but the Middle East. Afghanistan to be precise, one way or another we came to group up under Big Boss in Diamond Dogs. Elizabeth was Russian Speznatz and Leliana was French Foreign Legion. I put in my time for the SEALS. We've all seen bunch of shit so when magical parasites, and the other weird shit start to gravitate towards us we shrugged it off.

Oh our time wasn't the greatest trip we've had but it wasn't the worse. Motherbase was cool, and we helped Venom Snake out a lot. We were even transferred over to Zanzibar Island where the real Big Boss was. We liked Diamond Dogs, and we liked Outer Haven. We met some weird characters, but we had fun. I hope my next trip is as eventful as this one.
>>
>>46519290
Why do you even bother with summaries that boring, pointless and tasteless?
>>
So I'm thinking about breaking the Deadlight, but first I have to ask: how well do the various enemies you encounter along the way stand up to "fill the sky with death" levels of lasers and/or missiles and/or hypervelocity rounds?
>>
>>46519301
Because my current chain really had no interest in MGS? MGR that's a different story, but MGS was like "ok this is weird but not too interesting".
>>
>>46519201
Take the biggest power you have; that's your baseline. Then take all other powers, and reduce them by 25% to 33%. Now take the next biggest power you have, add it to your baseline, then reduce the remaining powers by another 25% to 33%. Repeat until you run out of powers.

So in the above example of 10, 5, 3, you'd start with the 10. You then reduce the 5 and 3 to about 3.5 and 2. Add the 3.5 to the 10 for 13.5, then reduce the 2 to about 1.5. Add it, and you get 15.

If you had a 25 as well, then you'd reduce the 10, 5, and 3 to about 7, 3.5, and 2. Add the 7, you get 32. Reduce the 3.5 to 2.5 and the 2 to 1.5. Add the 2.5, and you get 34.5. Reduce the 1.5 to 1, add the 1.5, and you end with 35.5.
>>
>>46518998
Honestly, just ignore it. A lot of people think diminishing returns are just too complicated, especially when you start dealing with perks that aren't as basic as stat boosts. Use additive returns instead.
>>
>>46519201
Basically, you order all similar boosts (for example, strength) from strongest to weakest. Your strongest boost gives full power. All weaker boosts are 25-50% less powerful. All boosts after the second get an additional 25-50% nerf of their power AFTER the first nerf. All boosts after the third get a third nerf, and so on.

So, with a 50% nerf, your best boost is at 100% power, then 50% for your second best, then 25%, 12.5%, 6.25%, and so on.

Any new powers take the appropriate point in the order. So a new boost twice as strong as your current best gets full power, your current best gets 1 nerf, and so on. If you take a new one substantially weaker then all your current ones, it's pretty much worthless.
>>
>>46519482
>>46519575
so needlessly complex
>>
>>46519482
haha Fuck that
>>
>>46519482
>>46519575
It's not hard to see why almost everyone uses linear stacking. I seriously doubt even Artie honestly kept up this diminishing returns style after more then a dozen or two jumps, much less a hundred or more.
>>
>>46519575
what if you have multiple boosts of the same strength?
>>
>>46519355
The "fill the sky with death" tactic is pretty standard in 40k. So it works, but probably not as great as you're hoping. What you really want are super-beams (eg: gravity weapons) or some kind of phasing ghost missiles that punch through/bypass void shields and adamantium hulls, rather than a load of weapon spam.

The notable exception to "just blow everything up" is the Mandrake from one of the DLCs, who will just shadow-jump out of your own shadow when you are least defended.
>>
>>46519603
Then put them in any arbitrary order you want.
>>
>>46519632
I'm thinking more of the personal level enemies, the guys with the pieces in the Magnus DLC, or the random fights in the Iron Line DLC, and I suppose the end boss as well. If I am an entire armada's worth of shells, lasers, and missiles, can the evil necromancer and his zombies stand up to my barrage?
>>
>>46519716
>I'm thinking more of the personal level enemies, the guys with the pieces in the Magnus DLC, or the random fights in the Iron Line DLC, and I suppose the end boss as well. If I am an entire armada's worth of shells, lasers, and missiles, can the evil necromancer and his zombies stand up to my barrage?

I think you'd have to destroy the entire hive for that to work.
>>
>>46519716
Seeing as you can do it with out powers i would think yes.
>>
Hey Val, if you're still here, another question:
Concerning the Servant you can have, i know that you can either choose a canon Servant or create one for yourself.

In the King Arthur jump, i chose the Nasuverse version and took the 'make Arturia's kingdom last to year 3000' drawback.

My question is: can i take Saber in the 5th War and make her be the King Arthur jump version, or do i need to use the Servant creator for that ?
>>
>>46519830
You've always been required to be able to build your servant in the supplement.
>>
College has been a bitch, and I don't even remember what the last version of this was, or what changes I made, so no changelog, unfortunately.
>>
>>46519843
..... Nevermind that, my brain had a case of the Derps.
>>
>>46519830
No, if you want a canon Servant, you must choose the version of that Servant that is in your current jump location. If you pick any of the wars but Prototype, that means you get canon FSN Arturia. You cannot get the one you had in another jump.

If you choose a canon servant, you must also be able to create them in the supplement as you would an OC one, though you can add onto what canon Servants already have if you have points left over and if you can justify the additions to that Servant (Medea learning Chinese Martial Arts makes no sense and Lu Bu knowing HSDW makes even less sense etc)

If you want and have the Saber from King Arthur jump companioned, you can import her as your Servant through the normal companion import option in the jump.
>>
>>46519862
Huh, neat. Didn't know we had one of these. Thanks.
>>
>>46519937
It's still a WIP. I'm going to go back and pretty it up once I've gotten the balance down, as well.
>>
>>46519862
>Conquest drawback.
Good lord. Well, that'll be nice, merry and cute.

Hm. Take CPU origin, steal the sword and stab Nepgear with it...? Eh, maybe not.

Otherwise, much more solid! Good job!
>>
>>46519895

> if you can justify the additions to that Servant (Medea learning Chinese Martial Arts makes no sense)

Is it wrong that I find the idea of someone summoning Medea, telling her why she lost to Rin, and her then trying to use the five years before the war trying to cheat/hack the skill into her Servant template hilarious and totally in character for her?
>>
>>46519895
Thanks Val for the precisions, though like i said earlier, my brain just derped a little and what i wante to know was, would Arturia still have her NP even if i imported her through the regular companion option ?
>>
>>46520045
They're not called Noble Phantasms when they're the original item the human had you know.
>>
>>46520057
Wait, what about Avalon? I thought Kiritsugu had the original Avalon, which he stuck into Shirou? And it was still an NP? Or did I completely misunderstand that bit?
>>
>>46520080
The magic isn't based on their noble phantasm status really, it's still a crazy enchanted weapon that does all the same stuff, it just isn't a NP unless it's the Servant's version and not the 'real' one.
>>
>>46520177
But... when Shirou transfers it to her it upgrades itself into the EX Rank, doesn't it?
>>
>>46520203
Man it's Type Moon, you know it's weird like that.
>>
>>46520045
>>46520080
If you're importing her from another place where she has her magical artefacts, they will not suddenly turn into NPs you need to buy and she will still have them work as normal. Kiritsugu has the original Avalon of the Fate jump, not whatever shit you got in some other jump.
>>
We need more feel good jumps.
>>
>>46520222
Ah, got it. Sorry, I was misunderstanding what he was saying.

While you're here: I had a question about the Item Creation Skill? Namely, I recall that earlier on (like, way earlier) you'd mentioned that EX rank lets you create the equivalent of an A rank NP with 6 months of effort assuming you already have all the supplies. Would a lower rank mean you create a lower rank NP with the same amount of time, simply take longer, or both? Or do we just fanwank?
>>
>>46519862
Man I've been sitting on rebirth 1-3 for like four months. Gotta get on that.
>>
>>46520263
A lower rank means you cannot create NPs at all. It's an ability you get form taking the EX rank, someone asked if it was possible and it seemed reasonable. Below EX, you're just making mystic codes and enchanted objects. They can still be pretty amazing, but they won't be NP level.
>>
>>46520299
Ah. So it's EX or nothing if you want to make an NP. Seems reasonable. Thank you!
>>
Oh, hey. Question: Has anyone claimed Eberron? If not, do I need to ask one of the D&D jump makers for permission due to it being too close, and if so, who should I ask?
>>
>>46520374
Nobody has claimed Eberron and since it's its own setting you don't need to ask permission. So you're good. Manyfist had some notes lying around you could use if you want, or you could ignore those.

I kinda want a capstone based on loli pope where holy sites megaboost your casting or something similar based on her.
>>
>>46520222
So to recap: importing Arturia from King Arthur jump if she still has her stuff (Caliburn, Excalibur, etc) will just be a normal companion with powerful artefacts but not NPs.

Guess i'll have to settle for the Schadenfreude caused by importing a successfull Arturia and making her meet the canon one :)

Also, another small question: what would be the effects of Magic Resistance EX, and Presence Concealement EX ?
>>
>>46520414
Correct.

MR EX- You're really resistant to magic. You can shrug off EX rank magic in Fate. Last time I ruled on it, a single EX rank blast is about the same as 1-4 modern day air to ground missiles. Roughly.

Presence Concealment EX- You're pretty much impossible to detect, even in a fight, up until you actually damage them. Damaging someone won't negate it fully, but it will probably reduce the rank a few times.
>>
File: PARTYTIME.jpg (109KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
PARTYTIME.jpg
109KB, 600x600px
>>46519862
Drawbacks: Conquest Ending, 2 Tsundere 4 U, Say Neptune. Now say Pleneptune (1800)

Rolled Leanbox

CPU: Comcast (1600). "Aww, still a dude? I was wondering what you'd be like as a chick, man. No homo"

Oh god, you're still here.

"Yep!"

Why. Why are you still here.

"The nice lady who runs your-ahem-bizarre adventure said I could tag along a while longer because of the meta nature of this reality! Isn't this going to be fun!?"

Go away.

"Just for that, I'm telling everyone you're actually the hentai industry. Which is kinda an improvement on what you are, don't you think? Toodles!"

...well, shit.

A God Protects (Free). "Wow. Talk about false advertising"
No Attacking While I’m Transforming! (1500). "Whoa WHOA hold your horse Tuxedo Mask, you don't seriously think anyone would get in the way of YOUR final form do you?"

Doesn't hurt to be careful. Also, go away.

Leadership (1300). "Our glorious overlord! May his customer service quality not plague our lands! May he actually release a few good games!"

Hard Drive Divinity (1000). "You know, I'm trying to think of a good reason to transform into a little boy, but all I'm coming up with is ways to assassinate the Pope"

Virus (400). "Wait-HA! You haven't been here 5 minutes and you've already caught something?!"

Yes.

No.

Shut up.

No 4th Wall (350). AND GO AWAY. "Nu-uh, it's not just YOUR 4th wall you know! We're practically roomies now!"
Genre Switch (300). Change of subject, NOW. "No dice"
Combos (200). "Alright then, not challenging YOU to Mortal Kombat any time soon. Mortal combat's still good to go, of course"
Canon Companion: Arfoire (0).

"XD"

How did you even-no, don't want to know. But we can explain.

(Cont'd)
>>
File: ASAshouting.png (233KB, 674x574px) Image search: [Google]
ASAshouting.png
233KB, 674x574px
>>46520499
"HA! I knew it, you eldritch ladykiller!"

That's just-no, look you're just going to insinuate whatever we explain it as so we can hardly-

"Hey, HEY easy there buddy, I like the cut of your gib! I dig goth chicks too! I ever tell you about this goth chick I...am not currently into but probably WILL be in a couple of movies?"

If you mean Death, yes. Which is beside the point, this is a strategic alliance and we have absolutely no intention of letting things go further. Arfoire is merely a…strategically valuable ally, one whose interests may align with her own and a force of corruption it is our duty as the Lord of Bel to guide her into using her talents productively-okay, that could have been phrased a little better-

“Oh no, I know EXACTLY what you mean. But I do wanna know-why’re you the bad guy? I asked the crazy pink haired chick and the emo kid, and they said you’ve been a bit of a boy scout in recent times. Well, relatively speaking. So what’s up with this?”

Well, if you have to know-it’s simple. The gaming industry is corrupt.

“Wha? It is?”

Yeah. Have you noticed all the other CPUs are idiots to some degree or other? Some of them are spoiled bimbos, some of them are vapid procrastinators. Some of them have chronic insecurities. There’s a mystic principle that follows-as above, so below. It therefore stands to reason that the CPUs’ idiocy is symptomatic of the Gamergate controversy, the abortive late releases of titles like Ride to Hell: Retribution and the general scumminess of video game journalism’s promotion for big name developers only interested in making a glorified cutscene movie while studios that focus on the gameplay get marginalised.

“Alright, let’s just kill them all. I’ll get my katanas.”

(Cont'd)
>>
>>46520474
>Presence Concealment
Er, to clarify, this is in the context of Fate. If you tapdance in front of the Emperor or Darkseid or other people who are ridiculously strong or have incredible psyhic/sensory power, you're proooobably going to be noticed.
>>
File: ASgrumpy.png (290KB, 630x542px) Image search: [Google]
ASgrumpy.png
290KB, 630x542px
>>46520514
That’s what Arfoire suggested, and it’s not going to work. It’ll only stir up the rest of the Gamindustri community and alienate desirables like a hypothetical Dark Souls-chan who just need a little tuning up to make gaming great again. No, what we need is…a scapegoat. Someone everyone can openly agree went off the deep end, and privately look on as a motivator to get their collective act together.

“Aww, you’re no fun. I suppose you’re not going to let me in on the exact details of your master plan”

Do YOU promise not to draw penises with Deadpool masks all over them?

“Touche. By the way, I presume I’m here by way of a certain drawback being tacked on but…what am I doing here, anyway?”

You mean you don’t know?

“Nope. I…don’t. Do I even HAVE katanas to go get?”

Well, that sounds like a good question, Cracker Jack. If you’re out there-what happens if you keep a certain Deadpool’s +0CP drawback in future jumps?
>>
>>46520235
Such as?
>>
>>46520499
>>46520514
>>46520535
What little I know of the series suggest that Arfoire is the Big Bad of some of the games, surely that puts their companion pricing into CPU territory. Speaking of, nice little play, but the drawback you took makes gaming a monopoly. And a tyranny.

And I guess Deadpool occupies the same space as Schrodinger and Excalibur. Which version of him is the one /co/ recommends? The one that isn't lolrandum millenial humour. I've been meaning to catch up.
>>
File: Antieh.png (139KB, 399x330px) Image search: [Google]
Antieh.png
139KB, 399x330px
>>46520771
I'm...not too sure myself, actually. I honestly don't know that much about HypNep, so I assumed she wasn't on the level of the CPUs until her evil plan got her where she needed to be. Consider No Attacking While I'm Transforming! swapped out if Anon Heart rules Afoire is CPU-tier, though.

Alas I don't browse /co/ enough to be sure which Deadpool they recommend either, but the drawbacks-version seems to be the movie one.

And-gaming a monopoly-tyranny? Ah well. It would be a shame if those conspiracy/manipulation perks didn't get a chance to be used, after all.
>>
>>46520866
She's CPU tier. I believe she's actually a former CPU in one of the games, and might be an active one in 3? I'd need to recheck.
>>
File: AntiSpiral231232.jpg (54KB, 600x836px) Image search: [Google]
AntiSpiral231232.jpg
54KB, 600x836px
>>46520921
Alright! On second thought-ditching Combos instead. Whelp, quick revamp time-

Drawbacks: Conquest Ending, 2 Tsundere 4 U, Say Neptune. Now say Pleneptune (1800)

CPU: Comcast (1600)
A God Protects (Free)
Leadership (1400)
Hard Drive Divinity (1100)
No Attacking While I'm Transforming! (1000)
No 4th Wall (950)
Genre Switch (900)
Virus (300)
CPU Companion: Arfoire (0)

By the way, exactly hwat happens if Hard Drive Divinity and Virus are activated at the same time?
>>
>>46520992
Virus cancels out your HDD transformation if the HDD came first, and prevents it if the Virus came first. Hm. I should probably make that explicit...

But yeah, virus is a pretty explicit "Anti-divine" ability in Neptunia.
>>
Ryanverse

Background: Rainbow (100)

SAPs: Tactical Entry (200)
Best of the Best (Free)
Sneaky Bastard (Free)
Knowledge is Power (100)
Tango Down (100)

Gear: The Collected Works (50)
Customized Loadout (50)
Rainbow Emblem (100)
Companion import (300)

Drawbacks: None

Right. So, tentative build for the Ryanverse. Actually, despite my live for the series as a whole, there’s not much I would really change about it. At least not in the grand scheme of things. About the only major-ish change would be to thwart, or at least attempt to thwart, Horizon’s kidnappings and subsequent Shiva experimentation. But given the lack of detail about it and my general lack of not having phenomenal cosmic power, that’s probably not going to go so hot. Other than that though, my only other goals are to stop the one douchebag from killing the little girl in the wheelchair, because fuck him with a rusty rake, and foil the ambush by the Irish. Beyond that, I’m just going to chill with Ding and Price and the crew, and put out any fires that pop up. Oh, and stop 9/11 of course, but that's par for the course for any 90's era real world jumps (read as: Harry Potter.) Easy peasy.
>>
Cracker how fast is spatial warping?
>>
>>46521434
Pretty fast. You'll be able to stretch it about thousand feet either larger or smaller in a second and improve with training.
>>
>>46521546
Good to catch you here, how does Deadpool show up if you keep the drawback from X-Men in future jumps?
>>
Are there any perks that let you change your scent?
I'd like to go for a cross between cinnamon, sunflowers, and firewood.
>>
>>46521721
There's a couple perks that give you a specific scent. Redwall has one that makes you smell of lilacs, for instance. But I don't think there are any that let you just control that.
>>
>>46521763
You could always use real eater on the lilac-smell perk, I suppose.
>>
>>46521606
He doesn't unless you pod him or buy him with the canon companion option. The drawback doesn't even guarantee you'll meet him, just that that version of him exists in whatever time you're in.
>>
File: ASblush.png (334KB, 653x555px) Image search: [Google]
ASblush.png
334KB, 653x555px
>>46521959
Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding. Podding it is.

Well. Podded by the Benefactor in this case.
>>
So, the guy who was working on Heroes jumped ship a long time ago, right? I'm about to rewatch the series on Netflix, so I thought I'd take a crack at it after I finish OUAT.
>>
>>46522005

From what I remember there's a pdf that never got onto the drive
>>
>>46522034
It never got onto the drive because it's really incomplete.
>>
>>46522057

Never said it was a good pdf. Just seemed like something worth mentioning just incase.
>>
>>46519575
>>46519482
>>46519047
That all fucking ridiculous I'm just going to say they stack linearly
>>
File: Sun Eater.png (2MB, 2000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Sun Eater.png
2MB, 2000x1300px
Alright JC what is the absolute most powerful END-JUMP
As in the end jump that gives you the most amount of power
>>
>>46522496
DBZ or TTGL.
>>
>>46522034
Yeah, I remember that, but I'm pretty sure all it had was a few powers and the guy who made it hasn't posted in a really long time.
>>
>>46522496
Devil Survivor 2. On top of a Spark you get full control over Force, Heat, Tome, and Space.
>>
File: Wow this image is 90s as hell.jpg (57KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
Wow this image is 90s as hell.jpg
57KB, 534x401px
>>46522563
>Tome
>>
File: lolipope.jpg (197KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
lolipope.jpg
197KB, 480x540px
>>46520404
>a capstone based on loli pope
I second that motion, it could lead to such delicious Jumpchain shenanigans. Oh yes, just the thought fills me with tingles of excitement.
>>
File: 1453448896869.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453448896869.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>46522727
Well that's something.
>>
>>46522727
Oh god. Oh god. Why would you post that I didn't need to see that today. Oh GOD.
>>
>>46522727
Why? Just... Why?
>>
>>46522727
Well. That fulfills my internet quota for the day.
>>
File: image.png (492KB, 600x741px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
492KB, 600x741px
>>46522727
Congrats, you just killed the thread.
Now what do you have to say for yourself?
>>
>>46523521
the aristocrats
>>
so, I was wanting to do the Overlord jump, but I am not a fan of the whole "Evil power can corrupt you if you do evil things" part. Is there a good jump to go to to get something that lets me removed perks/powers?
>>
You ever make a really unoptimized build, not because you wanted something really cool that's kinda weak, but because you literally couldn't think of anything more interesting to do with your CP?
>>
>>46518264
you being you I'm going to assume he also said something like 'but it'll take centuries per monalith and fuck you over since it can't build anything else' but you decided to ignore that bit
>>
>>46523610
Overlord Jump only has one capstone that does that through, so you should be perfectly fine as long as you don't take Evil Power. You can be a pretty 'heroic' Overlord.

Otherwise look into the Locket from Girl Genius.
>>
>>46523610
Shadow of the Colossus lets you use up corruption as power to make monsters
>>
>>46523707
I've had a couple times where all the things I wanted were spread across multiple backgrounds, with no one background having more than one or two things I actually wanted. Generally happens when the author gets really esoteric with what perks give you.
When that happens it often doesn't matter what background I take at all, everything's so spread out, and my build ends up looking more like a random grab bag than a theme.
>>
>>46523803
He could also just take an anti-corruption perk.
>>
>>46523803
shoot. thought that it was an intrinsic thing like the games. thanks!
>>
File: voldejoker.png (46KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
voldejoker.png
46KB, 300x250px
>>46523610
Honestly? When I went to Overlord, I went KILL IT WITH FIRE against quite literally everything, one of the very few times I've done that. Sometimes it isn't be about what you take with you or what you can do to help, it's about sending a message.

Everything burns.
>>
>>46523856
Well, yeah. Propably a good idea anyway. But it's not particulary necessary for this.
>>
Can someone please post the X Men jump mentioned in the previous thread?

Thanks in advance.
>>
Tell me anons, why haven't you taken the mlp jump yet?
>>
>>46523707
Few places. Most noticeable was Artemis Fowl.
>>
File: The_Forsaken.png (901KB, 688x1043px) Image search: [Google]
The_Forsaken.png
901KB, 688x1043px
Wheel of Time

17 years old
The Blight
Asha'man 800
The One Power - Fire
Warder - Leeroy
Sword and Dragon Pins
Sa'Angreal 1400
The Dragon's Fang 1300
Chosen 1000

So I'm a teenager in a tight spot being chased around by one of the forsaken in a hellhole with a nothing but a bodyguard and some sort of magic stick. Pretty much par the course really.

Chose the magic option as didn't much care for being a wolfboy or the other perks.

Chose fire as I already have so much, have no idea what spirit does and I've heard Balefire is a big deal.

Bought the stick as I figure it's good getting the warranty on things that are pretty important and this seems to seriously improve magic.

Drawbacks mean I have a tattoo that makes me look like a bad guy and a mad person hunting me. Oh InFamous, so much to answer for.
>>
>>46524263
I'm still not strong enough to kill the Diarchs.
>>
>>46524263
Global Rule 15.
>>
>>46524365
It is neither a thread, image ,flash or avatar anon.
>>
>>46524302
I can't find that jump anywhere.
>>
>>46524365
Where are these Global Rules written? My Google-Fu is weak today.
>>
Well here we go, rough draft of the pdf is finished. Unless I like left out something really important and basic it should be jumpable.
>>
>>46524575
Needs some serious proofreading. Could also use some reformatting. Splitting things across two pages is generally frowned on.
>>
>>46524494
www (dot ) 4chan.org/rules
>>
>>46524702
Oh, rules for 4chan in general. I thought they meant some board specific rules.
>>
>>46518359
>>46518373
Thanks! Now, to decide if its worth getting,
>>
>>46523792
Actually, no. Looking at the archives, he did say it would take longer to build then anything else, but that's because they're vehicles and materials are rare outside Necron space.
>>
>>46524478
It was banished for being shit. I made a build trying to avoid all the overpowered stuff which was really hard because it had overpowered stuff for really cheap.
>>
>>46524459
Then make one, then post it and see how fast you get banned. MLP had it's own containment board for a reason. We don't need Bronies. We already have enough troublemakers.
>>
>>46524575
does taking way of the Dragon warrior calls you to replace Po in the plot?
>>
File: Yoshis-Island.jpg (974KB, 2156x1032px) Image search: [Google]
Yoshis-Island.jpg
974KB, 2156x1032px
>>46524305
Yoshi's Island

World 1
Toadie
17 years old
Star Child 600
Swipe
Cargo Chopper 700
Magikoopa 1000
Stylin Specs
Magic Scepter 1050
Troop 1100
Shy Guy
Weapon Guy
Mega Guy 100
Mask
Gluttonous 1000
Minion

Cargo Chopper doubles strength while flying about which is neat.

Magikoopa is for blasting, making monsters and embiggening things.

Stylin Specs are pretty stylin.

Magic Scepter increases magic efficiency. Adding to The Stick.

Would have taken the storybook with the last 50 CP but it only seems to work on past jumps rather than future ones as well. Will have to make my own pop up books. Actually screw the whole thing.

Instead Leeroy is now a Shyguy, he gets some more weapon skill and 20% extra bigness which is probably useful in a bodyguard.

Sort of going on autopilot for this one. Decided to get into the whole minion thing hard as I didn't fancy the other drawbacks so it's a case of running with the troop and eating a lot before some of the other Koopas try to capture me for my Star. From then it's collecting all the others for the POWER.
>>
What are some jumps that give great post spark rewards
>>
>>46523792
actually I did spend several centuries in master of magic having them made so even if that was the case I didn't cheat.
>>
Since Property seems relatively functional at the moment, I'm turning my focus to Boktai and Tales of Phantasia. I have a few questions for what you all want to see in either.

For Boktai, the last person working on it made a pretty detailed list of races and gear. Do you want a dedicated gear section with its own points ala Bayonetta, or just an ordinary section for spending choice points?

For Tales of Phantasia, there's a lot of crossing over with Tales of Symphonia in terms of perks and magic. While this isn't too unusual (Last Airbender/Korra is a good comparison), were there any Phantasia-specific perks or abilities you would all want to see?
>>
>>46519047
huh I thought it worked differently. The first I took at full, the second I took at .75% the third was 0.5625% then the third at 0.4218%
with each continuing multiplier being .75% of the last one.
>>
>>46525563
Boktai as a series, on the protagonist's side, is almost entirely about gear. Boktai should have gear customization tables like in that WIP.
>>
>>46525563
I'm fine with just an ordinary selection of items for Boktai, no need for customization. As for Tales of Phantasia, I can't think of anything too obviously necessary. Maybe something with using summons to aid you in crafting, like how Origin helped forge the Eternal Sword? Or some Chester-style archery shenanigans, being able to shoot ballista bolts from a regular bow could be fun. That was my favorite Arte.
>>
>>46519047
I'm inclined to reiterate that is retarded to the extreme.
>>
>>46525563
> Boktai
I'm personally always into dedicated gear and customization, just for the novelty of it. It's more complicated to author, though. If you feel you're up to it, my vote goes for that.

> Phantasia
I can't honestly remember much about the game other than the basic plot about Dhaos, and how it involved a time machine and I think a magical nuke.
I find this somewhat distressing. I may need to replay this game at some point.

>>46524575
So, how's the Po is your biggest fan thing work exactly? Does he just suddenly know about the existence of high end science and magic?

Is he going to abandon Kung Fu to follow you around?
I could put up with having a fanboy but I couldn't in good conscience fuck over the plot of all three movies and a TV series for it. That seems like it would be worth way more points, besides.
>>
>>46525272
No. Its basically the typical kung fu warrior of the setting if with stuff only po got.
>>
>>46525976
>So, how's the Po is your biggest fan thing work exactly? Does he just suddenly know about the existence of high end science and magic?
>Is he going to abandon Kung Fu to follow you around?
>I could put up with having a fanboy but I couldn't in good conscience fuck over the plot of all three movies and a TV series for it. That seems like it would be worth way more points, besides.

No, he still does kung fu, although that is not to say you can't mess up the plot of all three movies by your actions its also possible he just shows up when he isn't busy.

And yes he knows all about magic and your adventures. Although he treats it kinda like a comic book.
>>
File: troublemaking skellington.jpg (63KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
troublemaking skellington.jpg
63KB, 400x580px
>>46525364
Yu-Gi-Oh!

Domino City
20 years old
Technician 100
Crazy Hair
It's a Trap
Millennium Evil 700
Anti-Shadow Realm 1000

20 years old makes me feel like I'm a little too old to be an up and comer. Too old for this game really but when in Rome.

Technician had the best freebie for one of the ones I was taking a capstone for (by which I mean to say heightened ability to avoid traps and avoid "traps" is better than being marginally less noticeable).

Crazy Hair was to save 50 CP.

Millennium Evil is pretty funny due to the whole 'toss Voldermort a shitty deck and send him to the shadowrealm' aspect of it.

Anti-Shadow Realm means that's less likely to backfire.

And so ends the imaged jump folder.

Now the plan is to do a build for every jump in the unimaged folder that I can stomach.

Aww jeez.
>>
>>46525563
Will you being doing Boktai as a whole or splitting Boktai and Lunar Knights?
>>
>>46525971
>I'm fine with just an ordinary selection of items for Boktai, no need for customization.
Then you don't know anything about the series, believe me.
>>
>>46526168
I don't, no. I keep trying to get it to play on my emulator, but to no avail.
>>
>>46525973
Well I can honestly say that if it turns out I have been doing it wrong after 100 + jumps and trying to meticulously keep track of it... I think I am just moving to stacking and calling it a day. I tried to fallow the rules. I tried to do things correctly but even tehe way I did it made further increases meaningless after a while. Hell the only reason I stack appearance and intelligence perks is... well I might be addicted it's just very hard to turn them down. Particularly the appearance perks. Either way I will be a little sad but honestly relievedto just move to a simpler and saner way of doing things.
>>
>>46526259
The human characters all rely on equipment to fight undead, and all their equipment is highly customizable. The solar/dark gun, the weapons they forge themselves, the first are made up of slots you can swap parts into and the second you forge yourself.

Hell if he uses the WIP he has, the solar gun customization is already filled in. It'd be pretty wasteful to lose that.
>>
>>46526320
Ah. I knew about the equipment being a big feature, I did not know the game went so in-depth with customizing it. My apologies, then.
>>
>>46524700
You know I don't actually know how to alter the splitting thing outside of altering the image size and hoping for the best. I only know how to alter things in wordpad and that doesn't really show me how this thing is going to look. So a bit of splitting may be unavoidable.
>>
>>46525563
I don't know what Boktai is but i like me some customization
>>
>>46526132
Gods Speed
>>
The Mighty Boosh Jumpchain V1.0 By Wukong

-Zoo Worker (Free)
Put Your Back Into It free for Zoo Worker
Survivor -100 Discounted for zoo worker
Personified Cells -300 Discounted for zoo worker
Cheekbone-200
companions: RJ, Monique, TJ,Leonardo da Vinci, mother box ,Painwheel,Tina -300
The Ghost of Hendrix-100

-Musician
pretty boy free for musician
Cheekbone discounted for musician-100
King of the Mods discounted for musician-300

Monique,
Zoo Worker
Pretty Boy -100
Personified Cells -300

TJ
Zoo Worker
Survivor-100
Personified Cells -300 Discounted for zoo worker

Leonardo da Vinci
Shaman
Shaman Skills free for Shaman
Alchemist discounted for Shaman -200
Cheekbone-200

mother box
Shaman
Shaman Skills free for Shaman
Black Magic-100 discounted for Shaman
Shaman Council discounted for Shaman -300

Painwheel
-Musician
King of the Mods discounted for musician-300

Tina
-Musician
The Ghost of Hendrix -100.
Crimping -200
#note: my chain has never been in strictly chronological order, hence I have not taken gear up yet. Continued in next post.
>>
>>46526680
the plan: this is a universe I love, but there are some things I can do to mix it up a little for starters, namely being the midpoint between Howard and Vince, adding a few plots by introducing some really weird animal I totally made up with gene forge magic to the zoo, doing my best to actually keep the animals healthy and alive ,constantly pulling pranks on Bob Fossil. Seeing if I can follow Vince into Painted Hawaii and exploring the fantasy zone, duplicate my sword four times and use them to replace the grill on the thunder, mounted on robotic armatures so that they can still use gun mode or slashing through opponents rather than simply cutting through as they collide, another quartet of robotic armatures to one each of the sidecars have duplicates of my 9 to 5 walking stick which has of course been fed as many infinite ammo guns as I can muster, replace the duel disk with the Phoenix gate.
>>
>>46525952
>>46525976
>>46526411
Looks like the consensus is customization gear. That works, since otherwise points might end up being spread a bit too thin. Immortals/Vampires will also get a dedicated perk section, along with a 'Hybrid' option that lets one altform between Solar Child/Dark Matter things. How much of a tax that will be is undecided at the moment.

>>46526137
Lunar Knights will probably be a later update, just since the original trilogy is a good baseline to work with. I also am not as familiar with it as I am the other games.
>>
>>46526705
Vince doesn't go to Painted Hawaii you absolute bellend.

Same way you can't follow Chandler out of Friends to Fallout New Vegas.

Fuck.
>>
>>46526835
I'm pretty sure it's the same Vince, and the same world since they share a moon.
>>
I need a way to discern someone's guilt at a glance that doesn't require manual mind reading. Any ideas?
>>
>>46526882
go paladin in forgotten realms and use detect evil on them.
>>
>>46526894
Detect Evil does not discern guilt or innocence. Just personality.

>>46526882
The perk in True Lies called They Were All Bad however, does give you that. As well as a gut feeling about their crimes, and whether or not they could change.
>>
>>46526879
He's not called Vince in Luxury Comedy for fucks sake and I'm pretty sure Julian Barratt wanted nothing to do with that trainwreck.

Sharing a character/moon doesn't make it the same setting.
>>
What happens to the ship you get in the Light of Terra DLC 1?
>>
Is it possible to plant the black roses from fates in other places?
>>
>>46526948
you have to commit evil acts in order to ping as evil to detect evil, now if you were talking about whether or not they were guilty of a specific thing or if they feel guilty about something that is another matter.

>>46526950
so you're saying they are two different universes with two different earths that have the same moon orbiting it? Because that seems kind of silly....
>>
>>46526894
Tganke, but there're just too many problems with relying on D&D alignment.

>>46526948
That's perfect, thanks.
>>
>>46526980
You can take it along with your Light of Terra
>>
>>46526980
It becomes part of your LoT ship along with two others.

Litany of Litanies’ Litany, Lapsed Pacifist, and the Pre-Emptive Retaliation.
>>
Can you choose what legends you spread about your past using the making of a myth perk from sword and sorcery?
Or is that all of your legends become the Ur-legend
>>
>>46527010
>you have to commit evil acts in order to ping as evil to detect evil, now if you were talking about whether or not they were guilty of a specific thing or if they feel guilty about something that is another matter.
Untrue. It detect Evil alignment. Which is not the same as actually doing illegal things. It's simply a measure of selfishness vs altruism. An Evil alignment means they don't care what happens to others, unless it affects them.
for example, Lawful Evil could be a perfectly legal businessman or an effective monarch.

D&D alignments are stupid, and you shouldn't rely on them. Through even then, they are propably better at moral decisions than you are.
>>
>>46527010
I'm saying he rehashed a character in a show that barely has a setting. There's a bit in an episode of Family Guy where the Simpsons turn up. If there was a Family Guy could you hop on a plane to Springfield?

Actually I don't even really want to hear your answer to that one.
>>
>>46527010

>you have to commit evil acts in order to ping as evil to detect evil, now if you were talking about whether or not they were guilty of a specific thing or if they feel guilty about something that is another matter

Actually if you have the evil sub type you will ping as evil even if your not evil.

You will also ping as your actual alignment if someone casts the other detection spells. You will also count for both for the this does extra damage to that alignment spell.
>>
>>46526835
>Same way you can't follow Chandler out of Friends to Fallout New Vegas.
that would be absolutely hilarious, Fallout: Friends, Joey's a super mutant
>>
>>46527012
thanks*
>>
>>46526992
You can choose where the grove is planted. You can grow them and they produce seeds as any plant though only the main garden will cause the mental affects. When you arrive in a jump, this can garden can be incorporated into other places you possess on the world or simply a side-room in your warehouse or potentially part of your My Castle.
>>
>>46526992
If they're just a plant.
>>
>>46527108
Don't forget that some beings are made of evil so they detect as evil even in the rare cases where they are not evil.
>>
>>46527119
I respect and understand that that's what happened in the context of real-life and his creative process, but since this is a jump it's what happened in the context of the work itself that matters.
>>46527130
Joey would be a great super mutant.. Pic related.
>>
>>46527134
>>46527145

I am going to plant them near my Military bases and other important places. And thanks anons
>>
>>46525971
Whoops, I almost overlooked this. Will definitely take these suggestions into account for Tales of Phantasia.
>>
>>46527209
So can you explain how you're going to follow a character called Vince to a place where he's a different character/actor called Noel?

...and presumably this means in your head Noel Fielding is a canonical character in the world of the Mighty Boosh.

Pointing out once again that in Luxury Comedy he's called Noel. You know. Like the actor.
>>
>>46527296
yeah I remembered that part and that is my bad, I'll change that before it's finalized which sucks because painted Hawaii seems like a really cool place
>>
File: robopornandcaffiene.jpg (72KB, 658x522px) Image search: [Google]
robopornandcaffiene.jpg
72KB, 658x522px
>>46517808
>>46517840
Neato. I already like this one better.

>>46520235
Any jump can be a feel good jump if you do it right.

>>46523707
Yeah, a few times I didn't even spend all my CP. That's just how the cookie crumbles.
>>
>>46523707
Eh... biggest bout of that was probably Touhou for me.

Not really because of interest, but going into that's gonna cause an argument from the guy's supporters, so I'll just leave it as such.
>>
>>46526882

Sense Evil from Dark Souls works for major crimes and shit. It allows you to just automatically "know" on seeing someone if they've murdered an innocent, did some cult-y brainwashing or stole/destroyed a soul or two, that jazz. Doesn't really work on minor crimes like theft or whatever though.
>>
>>46523707
Yup. Often in places I want to visit, but are far weaker then I am. Like They live.
>>
>>46527078
Does anyknow or do i just fanwank?

And if you take Anubis to bleach would he be mistaken for a zanpaktou?
>>
>>46524575
So, if you take Mind Control Formula with a venomous animal form... do you start with it permanently imbued onto yourself, or do you have to do that manually whenever you want to use it?
>>
112. Sabaton
Album: Counterstrike
Perks: Metal Ripper, Resist and Bite (-100), Metalizer (-150), Metal Machine (-300)
Metal Crue (-400)
Items: 2 Money (-50), The Axe

Chimmy: Rebel, Resist and Bite, Attero Dominatus (-300), The Bomb
Falco: Drop-In, Metal Ripper, Metal Machine (-300), Money, The Axe
Roberta: Soldier, Back in Control, Coat of Arms (-300), The Gun
Ko'el: Engineer, Saboteurs, Firestorm (-300), The Toolkit
SoB: Soldier, Back in Control, Coat of Arms (-300), The Gun
Asriel: Drop-In, Metal Ripper, Metal Machine (-300), Money, The Axe
Isaac: Engineer, Saboteurs, Firestorm (-300), The Toolkit
Toby: Rebel, Resist and Bite, Attero Dominatus (-300), The Bomb

...I am still not very metal. And the metal I am is mercury. So, you know, soft but toxic?

Arlyssa loves it here. She's been pretty aimless with the rest of the Choir scattered about. Lina married Isaac awhile ago, Cierra and Fia are constantly busy with Toby, leaving her with not much to do besides pal around with Roberta. Not that she didn't enjoy that, just that she felt like it wasn't a great use of her time. But now they're all soldiers again! Sure, they're female soldiers in the post-WWII Middle East, but it's better than being a female knight in Medieval Europe. She's basically running drills and battles for any woman who wants to go to war for Saudi Arabia.

Those poor jews.
>>
File: Atheris Hispida.jpg (224KB, 1600x971px) Image search: [Google]
Atheris Hispida.jpg
224KB, 1600x971px
>>46524575
Alright, if it's jumpable, here's my build then.

Way of the Fallen [100] I seem to be going for a lot of villain backgrounds. It... it's just because they get all the cool toys, I swear. I'm not a monster.
Conventional animal - Atheris Hispida, or the Spiny Bush Viper [Free] Fancy sssnake!
>perks:
Wuxi Finger Hold [400] Hold their fingersss with my jawsss, I guessssss?
Slithery Body Style [Free] Ssslithery. Well, I /am/ a sssnake.
Ingenuity of the Fallen [200] An ussseful talent to have, yesss.
Charisma of the Fallen [200] A forked tongue, asss befitting my ssserpentine nature.
The Twelve Impossible Moves [300] But I wield physical power too.
What Can be Given can be Taken [300] And the chi of others ssshall be mine.
Rubber Body Style [100] Rubber sssnake?
>drawbacks:
Cloudcuckoolander [+100] Sssilly Isss fine, I wouldn't want to be too ssseriousss here.
Awesomeness Is a Force [+100] That... wasss... awesssome. I can't sssee, but I can sssenssse you still. You're not sssafe.
HIM!? [+200] Ssso, you want moi to lead you? Yesss, yesss, I will take your sssilence asss approval. Do not worry, in time you ssshall sssee thisss isss truly for the bessst.
Po's is your number one fan [+200] Hello, Po... Pleassse put that... oh dear... Well, not to worry, I'm sssure... and that wasss the other one. Could you sssimply ssstand there, and be sssilent? ...no?

This should be a pretty enjoyable decade, silliness abound while I lead a bandit army while not actually doing much in the way of evil, mostly just perfecting management and turning it into an effective martial and semi-military structure. Maybe we'll end up being a mercenary force.

This is in between talks with Po of course, and tours through my facilities, after which many repairs are made.

I also fight the Five sometimes, through I let them off with warnings every time. I don't feel the need to get serious against them. But I do steal the chi of the villains, since why not?
>>
>>46524575
>>46528208
Oh, almost forgot, but there doesn't appear to be an age roll here?
>>
>>46528252
Ah ha! I knew I forgot something. Thanks.
>>
>>46528405
Oh, did you see this question too? >>46527690
>>
So Stardew Valley jump? Or would it be fronting the Harvest moon jump a bit?
>>
I you go to the king Arthur jump and choose fate/prototype for the setting would you have the same restrictions arthur has for his excalibur.
>>
>>46528568
Probably? You're getting the full package, after all.
>>
>>46528564
Completely different IPs.
>>
>>46528568
Why wouldn't you? If you want Type-Moon Excalibur you should have to deal with Type-Moon Excalibur's weaknesses. Don't like it, get a different Excalibur. I personally suggest the Excalibur from Camelot 3000.
>>
>>46528564
Don't bother. You can't have Abigail, she's mine.
>>
>>46528681
There's a lot of people trying to take advantage of the "choose which interpretation of Arthurian legend you like" line to go to the Nasuverse and get stuff the jump wasn't intended to give. Like taking the half-dragon option and claiming that gives them a Magic Core, since half-dragons have that in Nasuverse despite the jump not mentioning that as one of the things the half-dragon perk gives you. It's pretty dumb.
>>
>>46528720
That anon isn't responding to that post.
>>
>>46528720
Wait, sorry, misread which post you were linking to. Now I'm the dumb one.
>>
>>46528720
The jump explicitly says you can go to Nasuverse though...
>>
>>46528802
Yes, and? That doesn't change the text of those perks. They don't have a "if you're in Nasuverse, this perk instead gives you ____" clause.
>>
>>46528675
Oh alright thanks.

>>46528684
Ill have to look that up thank you aswell.
And i dont have a problem with the restrictions i was just wondering.
>>
>>46528720
That's kind of boring. If I were going to take advantage of it, I'd go to Dresdenverse, and learn how to use magic so complex that it makes the best mages of that setting look like apes scrabbling with sticks and rocks. Or become a Skinwalker.
>>
File: I_apologize_for_nothing.jpg (56KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
I_apologize_for_nothing.jpg
56KB, 600x480px
>>46528720
The jump explicitly mentions going to Fate, and in that setting Arthur did in fact have a Magic Core because she was half dragon.

You're free to dislike it, but it's not like people are pulling this out of their asses. This is like basic stuff in Fate.

Fate is pretty dumb.
>>
>>46519862
How would being a CPU work in other jumps? Do I have to find worshippers or what?
>>
>>46528684
This is just my autism but- General Type-Moon Excalibur does not have any restrictions. Fate/Prototype Excalibur does.
>>
File: happy misaka.gif (4MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
happy misaka.gif
4MB, 600x338px
>>46528720
Speaking of, any recommendations for lighthearted King Arthur settings?
>>
>>46528919
I know that, but it doesn't change the perk. You don't get to say "well, logically, I should have this, so I get it despite nothing in this jump offering it". Like, I wouldn't go to Gundam and claim that my background as an ace pilot automatically gives me the best mobile suit ever without having to buy it, because that's how Gundam works. Why should it be different here?
>>
File: fool.jpg (122KB, 900x1363px) Image search: [Google]
fool.jpg
122KB, 900x1363px
>>46529026
Soul Eater
>>
>>46529026
Monty Python.
>>
>>46529033
Those aren't similar at all.
>>
File: Artorius.jpg (214KB, 857x527px) Image search: [Google]
Artorius.jpg
214KB, 857x527px
>>46529026
Did you mean: Its time to summon the 90s?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNjhbOH8m2U

Series got cancelled into its second season before it could finish but at least there's a season and a half to go off of.

Pic unreleated, just felt like posting an Arthur expy
>>
>>46529026
Well, you can't go wrong with the Disney movie The Sword In The Stone. Especially if you give that cute friendly squirrel girl a human form so that you can recreate the /co/ fanfics about Arthur and Hazel. That's pure, lighthearded fluff. Well, once you get past the early parts where Hazel's still thinking more like an animal than a human and keeps asking to mate with Arthur. That's only one bit in the very first story, though. The people writing them quickly realized the character had far too much potential for cuteness to take the stories that direction.
>>
>>46529103
Oh god this is so 90's it hurts.
>>
Are there any jumps aside from the mega man jumps with regen abilities that explicitly work on cybernetic parts?
>>
File: Dan.png (325KB, 444x327px) Image search: [Google]
Dan.png
325KB, 444x327px
>>46529213
I know right? That theme is worth its time in gold
>>
>>46529215
Macross has a perk for that. One of the cyborg capstones.
>>
>>46529088
Sure it is. Either way you're saying that the implications of your character in that setting trump the need to buy something valuable with CP. But fine, a different example. It's like saying that jumping to Naruto and buying Senju and Uchiha gives you the Rinnegan for free without having to buy it, because the Rinnegan is made by mixing Senju and Uchiha chakra. It's only logical that you should get it. Except you don't, because the Rinnegan isn't something that those perks give you.
>>
>>46529253
But, they do? You just have to unlock it on your own instead of it being handed to you.
>>
>>46527902
>soft but toxic
So you're metalcore.
>>
>>46529275
Great. So unlock your Mana Core yourself instead of just assuming that it's handed to you.
>>
>>46529301
Which is fine for Naruto, but IIRC Saber's magic circuits actually are the magic core--which is totally due to her dragon blood. So if you are a half-dragon whatever, then logically your magic circuits should probably be similar.
>>
>>46529275
Nope. The jump says nothing about that. Are you sure you're not thinking about the Mangekyo Sharingan?
>>
Just ignore someone when they get butthurt like this over other people's builds.
>>
>>46528720
The Magic core is fanwank, and one may argue that at least you would need to also buy the Magic option, but it's about as well founded as you can get.
>HalfBlood (Discount Dropin) 400

>King Arthur with the soul of a dragon, Merlin the son of a demon, Cu Chulainn a Demigod the list goes on.

>Myth and legend are filled with stories about humanity's most noble goal and you are an example. Either the reincarnation of a mythical being or one's offspring you inherit traits of the original and perhaps a bonus of a special ability related to it. Maybe you can spit fire or can sprout wings, just remember not all gifts are pleasant don't want to end up with the tendency to transform into a hideous, bloodthirsty abomination unable to distinguish friend from foe do you?

>(See Supplement)

Sure the supplement just says
>Dragon (obviously) Fire conjuration & scale generation

But it says, "you inherit traits of the original and perhaps a bonus of a special ability related to it"
In truth though the only thing half dragons have in Fate is the magic core. If you take that away from them, then they are literally just a human with a weakness to anti dragon stuff, and you would be paying either for something that doesn't fit in with the setting, or nothing at all.
>>
>>46529353
I think anon meant like how Madara unlocked the Rinnegan due to having both Senju and Uchiha blood/chakra, or something like that, so thus he can do that too. Which is flawed logic because Madara only unlocked that due to being Indra's reincarnation or something. Man, that series got way too absurd at the end.
>>
>>46529353
I assume that you can do that because Madara does exactly the same thing in canon. So if the jump doesn't say you can't, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet you can.
>>
>>46529346
Show me where it says that all dragon hybrids have magic cores. Arthuria isn't a true half-dragon, she's been imbued with the power of one later in life. There's no guarantee that the type of dragon hybrid you are is going to have the same properties. There are many other ways such a fusion could go. You're making a lot of assumptions here that things will work out the way that grants you the most power.
>>
See >>46529374
>>
>>46529422
See >>46529414. Just combining Senju and Uchiha genetics doesn't give you the Rinnegan on its own, or else lots more people would have it. Madara only got it because he was some super-special snonwflake chosen one bearing the soul of one of the Sage's children. You are not, Asura and Indra are in Naruto and Sasuke. The only way you're getting the Rinnegan is if you buy it.
>>
>>46529403
Wasn't that okayed by the guy who made King Arthur, though?
>>
>>46529480
Directly from Fate/side material:

Saber's father Uther Pendragon produced an heir with the Dragon Factor according to Merlin's plan. As a result, Artoria was born human but carried the magical power of Dragons.
Magic Circuits were unnecessary, Artoria generated mana just by breathing in harmony with the coursing of her blood. It could be called a "Magical Furnace" that was worlds beyond what mages had to offer.
>>
>>46529557
Meant to quote:
>>46528720
>>
>>46529557
Don't know he posted anon and I have no idea if he's still around.
>>
>>46529403
So would this be a way to become a Changeling of Queen Mab?
>>
>>46529540
Actually, now that I think about it, even if he took MC-kun, which has him replace Sakura, and gives him a sage mode(thus making him a reincarnated child as well) wouldn't even work, because Asura didn't have the Rinnegan, only Indra did. So other than buying it or stealing it, it is literally impossible. So yeah, other anon, what this guy said.
>>
>>46529606
I thought she had the Dragon Factor transferred to her shortly after birth. I must be misremembering. But the point stands. There are a lot of ways that hybridization could turn out.
>>
>>46529650
I'm not sure if MC-KUN makes you a reincarnated child, necessarily. I mean, that's one interpretation, and certainly a valid one. But I prefer the idea that Hagoromo could have given it to Sakura in canon, and just didn't like her as much as he does you.
>>
>>46529403
Halfblood only costs 200CP less than it does to actually buy a Magic Core in the normal fate jump.
Considering you don't get anything else for choosing to be a half-dragon in Fate other than the aforementioned weakness to Anti-Dragon attacks, I don't really see the issue.

You're not getting knowledge or skill or fire breathing or scales or any of that. It's just straight up 'Nah, just go ahead and give me a shitload of magic potential.'
>>
Do any of the magitech perks have a particularly mad science feel to them?
>>
>>46529645
It doesn't say anything in particular about picking who the "parent" is. Fuck if I know.
>>
>>46529645
Wait, Fairy isn't a listed option. Can you be a half-blood of something that isn't listed?
>>
>>46529708
That's a fair point, though it would make Hagoromo look like a massive asshole for just saying "Fuck Sakura" when the world was at stake.
>>
>>46529645
I'm honestly more curious about what you'd get as a Dresdenverse half-dragon.
>>
>>46529831
I'm guessing magic potential and shapeshifting?
>>
>>46529829
Yes, but him being a massive asshole is a view already supported by the fact that he could have given Naruto and Sasuke their power-ups at any point leading up to Madara becoming the Ten-Tails jinchuriki but only did it when it was most dramatic to. So I have no problem thinking he's doing even more faffing around when the world is at stake.
>>
If Kamen Anon is still around, I have a question: In the jump, it says that if you take Nobuhiko's king stone, your Rider powers double, but I'm guessing that would probably kill him. I want to avoid this, but the power boost WOULD be useful. So, I wanted to ask: can I use the Minecraft perk that can copy an item once a month to copy his Kingstone and use THAT? I know I'm basically asking if I can have my cake and eat it too, but when push comes to shove I'd rather have my bro as a companion rather than grab the power boost, if that's possible.
>>46529870
I...can't argue with that. Actually, his whole family just seems dickish, with maybe his brother and Asura as the exceptions.
>>
>>46529950
I think that might be possible. Shadow Moon survives having his King Stone destroyed long enough for a final monologue, so removing his stone, copying it, then replacing it might be possible if you're fast enough and put Nobuhiko on some good life support.
>>
>>46530199
Hmm, I see. Would replacing it cause him to become brainwashed again? Thanks for the answer, by the way.
>>
>>46530244
He's brainwashed because of the Creation King's influence, not the King Stone.
>>
>>46529540
>ombining Senju and Uchiha genetics doesn't give you the Rinnegan on its own, or else lots more people would have it. Madara only got it because he was some super-special snonwflake chosen one bearing the soul of one of the Sage's children. You are not, Asura and Indra are in Naruto and Sasuke. The only way you're getting the Rinnegan is if you buy it.
Or take medical jutsu to magpie them pain's are implanted after all.
>>
>>46530290
Oh alright, so as long as I can break the Creation King's influence, the King Stone itself won't turn him evil again? That works. Thanks, appreciate it.
>>
File: antispiralhuman.jpg (48KB, 383x420px) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman.jpg
48KB, 383x420px
>>46528873
>become a Skinwalker

That's...probably not happening considering DF skinwalkers are corrupted quasidivine beings. You could always just become a very good biomancer instead. Theoretically you could try to track down a skinwalker and learn the arts from them but...skinwalkers literally have instantly knowing how to hurt you the best way possible as a superpower.

>>46523707
It's rare, but yes. Though it usually says more about the jump as a whole's quality than anything, or my lack of familiarity with the setting.
>>
Could.. could you have a tank or airplane as a devil arm.
>>
>>46530300
Yeah, but they're not as good if they're transplanted. That's why Nagato couldn't summon giant meteors casually like Madara could, or why Obito couldn't channel the Six Paths through his zombie-puppets. If you didn't grow them in your head the natural way, they're weaker. Compatibility issues, or something like that.
>>
>>46530620
>>46530300
The eyes are dumb anyway. I just stacked a bunch of bloodlines, got a shark sword and called it a day.
>>
>>46530401
Wild Card himself said you could be the Scion of a Skinwalker in the main Dresden Jump if you took Big Trouble Changeling+Job Offer.
>>
>>46530663
Im kinda sad about n9t having that crystal bloodline.
>>
File: antispiralcrowd.jpg (79KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
antispiralcrowd.jpg
79KB, 480x640px
>>46530721
He was talking about using King Arthur to become one. And the part about skinwalkers being horrible
things to be related to still stands.

>>46530727
What's the big deal with the crystal bloodline anyway? It came up recently but I've never heard of it.
>>
>>46530802
It's some kind of filler arc bloodline. I was interested in it myself at one point because I like crystal and gem aesthetics, but I stopped after I saw just how few applications it was shown to have. Pretty much all it can do is freeze you in crystal. I imagine this anon would want that.
>>
>>46530401
Goodman Grey begs to disagree.
>>
File: antispiralhuman1.png (60KB, 704x478px) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman1.png
60KB, 704x478px
>>46530875
Oh. That...does sound cooler than pretty much everything else in Naruto other than the weaponised origami and especially the spoopy bone powers. Those are hilarious. Especially since they apparently came from Kaguya.

Imagine being an EVA-style Angel and just suddenly spawning bones everywhere when everyone thinks you were charging up your special attack as Megalovania plays in the distance
>>
>>46530802
I still don't see why that's a problem.
>>
>>46530875
That, and shoot crystals at you, but Earth Release can do that, too. Crystal Release is really only good for the crystallization. Okay, and one move that Guren uses where she uses the crystals to make a light-focusing array to shoot lasers with. That's pretty cool.
>>
>>46530955
The thought really gives be a boner.
>>
File: Antispiralshocked.png (190KB, 393x453px) Image search: [Google]
Antispiralshocked.png
190KB, 393x453px
>>46530958
>>46530936

Oh wait-I forgot Half Blood was a thing in the jump. Well, that explains that. As you were, fellas.

...huh. Actually, as written you could be descended from one of the DENARIANS or a legit deity like Hades. Crazy stuff!
>>
>>46530960
Apparently the reason why ninjanon didnt add it is that it could block all physical attacks.
>>
>>46531063

Because he didn't know it was weak to lightning.
>>
>>46531063
Not even that, though. A combo wind/water attack from Naruto and his toads could break through it. Meanwhile we see pure Earth techniques block Madara's attacks. Crystal Release is a chump bloodline, there's no good reason to want it. Not saying that was Ninjanon's logic, but I have no problem with him leaving it out. Especially when it's filler.

>>46531111
I think he means physical as in kinetic impact, not physical as in "non-conceptual". Energy attacks do just fine against it.
>>
>>46531111
QUAD anyway do you think we can catch him an tell him or nah?
>>
>>46531150
>Filler
Not that anon, but that doesn't hold much ground since we have a filler drawback. Oh hey, maybe you can only grab the bloodline if you take the Filler drawback.
>>
>>46531163

I was the anon who was hunting for him for almost a month so maybe.

>>46531150

a string enough hit could shatter it
>>
File: chakra_not_reincarnation.jpg (296KB, 906x1300px) Image search: [Google]
chakra_not_reincarnation.jpg
296KB, 906x1300px
>>46529540
Right, because combining their chakra does it, it's not just a reincarnation special snowflake thing. The clans have a raging hate-boner for each other so that's why we don't have lots of little kids with the Rinnegan.
>>
>>46531269
Did you even read the page you cited as evidence? He got it because he combined Indra and Asura's chakra. Which he only had because he and Hashirama were the reincarnations. The rest of the Uchiha and Senju clans don't have Indra or Asura's chakra.
>>
>>46531269
OBJECTION! That stone is bullshit crafted by Black Zetsu! He himself admitted that the stone was written by him, which Hagoromo did not know! Henceforth, that page is not a valid source of information, due to Black Zetsu's shenanigans!
>>
>>46531324
Actually, it's said that the only people that can use Wood Release have the same chakra as Hashirama. Who had the same Chakra as Asura.
>>
>>46531340
Why does it become invalid just because Black Zetsu wrote it? He doesn't necessarily lie about everything.
>>
>>46531352
How does that contradict what I said? Hashirama was the only member of the clan who had the Wood Release.
>>
>>46531324
I'm sorry? Chakra is kinda genetic man, Madara took Hashirama's cells, not his reincarnation spot. Plus, the Sage gives both of them half of his chakra... the halves that they didn't have because of their genetics.
>>46531340
Except it's the Sage of Six Paths talking there, not the stone.
>>
>>46531340
Zetsu rewrote the stone, changing what it said, he didn't write it in the first place. Also the Sage is a higher source than the stone and he's the one talking.
>>
>>46530447
the guy who made that jump left, but does seem like kind of a stretch, there's no can examples of such a thing. On the other hand you could just save yourself 700 points or so when you get to God hand
>>
>>46531360
...Because he explicitly SAID it was bullshit? That it was a lie to spread hatred and influence a lust for power?
>>46531375
>>46531396
If the dude couldn't even tell that it was Black Zetsu, not his son, who wrote on that stone, that doesn't exactly encourage trust. That, and he had no idea that Kaguya, his own MOTHER, was the Ten Tails, so his word isn't exactly the end all be all.
>>
>>46530401
>skinwalkers literally have instantly knowing how to hurt you the best way possible as a superpower.
Why do you think I want to become one? It's an extremely fucked up form of Intellectus, but it is Intellectus, which is unfathomably useful even in that limited capacity. Plus... Well, sometimes you need to know how to just fucking destroy someone.
>>
>>46531375
My point is that you can't just be a Uchiha/Senju hybrid to get the Rinnegan. You have to be an Indra/Asura hybrid. Madara transplanted Hashirama's cells, not his DNA, he's actually got bits of Hashirama in him. That's how he has the Asura chakra. And the "other half of his chakra" thing was something the Sage said to Naruto and Sasuke, who were themselves reincarnations of Asura and Indra, so that's how they already had half of the Sage's chakra. Not because of their genetics.
>>
>>46531365
Well it means you can get Asura's chakra in the jump.
>>
>>46528720
you know I did this; taking half dragon, getting the magic core for it. However I assumed that what I got from half dragon otherwise was reduced (minor bonus to, strength, toughness, Some magic resistance, etc) also that it was a weaker mana core only effectively a rank C; that until I learned to use it at full actually hurt to use. I feel that is a fair trade off.
>>
>>46531426
He knew it was his mom, he just didn't think his mom wanted to kill him. He thought the tree had taken her over, he didn't realize his own mother hated him that much. Which is kinda sad when you think about it.
>>
>>46531474
Okay? I don't recall saying that you could, but I guess something I said implied that. Sorry for the confusion, in that case.
>>
>>46531499
It is actually a weaker one, the magic regeneration rate was apparently a bonus added on top of what it usually gets in the Fate jump. Normal cores only give more mana.
>>
>>46531506
Wait, what? I remember him thinking the tree itself was after him. Am...Am I just remembering it wrong? Because I thought only Black Zetsu knew Kaguya was the Ten Tails. I swear, if I'm remembering this wrong, I'm going to start questioning my memory...
>>
>>46531586
He knew she was in there, he didn't know she was conscious. It was more like he thought the tree ate his mom's soul before going after him and his brother than that he thought it corrupted her.
>>
>>46531528
>Normal cores only give more mana.
They have a different mechanic from circuits, but it's unclear and likely not as good as the one you can buy in the Fate jump.
>>
File: Oh boy, here we go....png (107KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
Oh boy, here we go....png
107KB, 356x256px
>>46531617
Oh boy, now I'm starting to wonder about a lot of other things I thought happened. ...Did, uh, did Kaguya actually confuse Naruto and Sasuke for her sons and start crying? That actually happened, right?
>>
>>46531684
Confuse? maybe but it's likely they just reminded her of them. Though I do recall an overlay of her sons on their faces from her perspective.
>>
>>46531684
She didn't actually confuse them for her sons, but she did have a "you remind me so much of my kids. I hate my kids" moment and then start crying. So you're mostly right.
>>
File: AScontemplative.png (254KB, 610x520px) Image search: [Google]
AScontemplative.png
254KB, 610x520px
>>46531466
Oh, for sure-that sort of knowledge is amazingly versatile even if you're not planning to, say, bring ruin and desolation to your victims and leave them begging for the sweet release of oblivion. It's just the fact that being half-skinwalker runs the risk of attracting their attention-there's all kinds of reasons why a DF supernatural would be interested in their descendants, from preemptive self-preservation to collecting minions, and being half-skinwalker would likely put you on their radar.
>>
>>46530447
I have no authority on the matter, but that does sound crazy enough to fit the tone of the jump.

Carrying it around would probably be troublesome though, and for balance reasons I don't think you should expect it to to be much stronger than the hypothetical sword devil arm you could have purchased instead.
>>
>>46531710
>>46531716
Close enough, I'll take that. At least my sanity/memory isn't entirely scrambled.
>>
>>46531716
Man Naruto got weird.
>>
>>46531775
I actually like Kaguya herself, if only she had been better foreshadowed and handled.
>>
>>46531775
Whenever someone pulls out a bunny girl goddess things have gotten quite weird, even more so if she's the final boss.
>>
>>46531805
I think a whole lot of shit could have been improved if there had just been a established, coherent plot rather than the improvising that seemed to happen at the end. I mean, having Tobi be a fake Madara was stupid, since he was the main villain up till then, and had the best connections to the other characters. Maybe have him be working for Kaguya, and cut the middle men(Real Madara, Black Zetsu) out?
>>
>>46527690
I set it for imbuing you for a few months before you need to take it again.
>>
>>46531467
Huh, I guess I never thought chakra in Naruto was closer to Avatar spirit stuff than it is to straight genetics. My bad man.
>>
>>46531896
It sort of is and sort of isn't. Danzo shows that Uchiha and Senju genes do in fact interact with one another but his transplants were pretty messy and done by a guy whose...not known for expertise in untried experiments. So it's just as likely that to get the rinnegan, you must naturally be Senju or Uchiha or that there needs to be a specific procedure, as it is to be just reincarnation only.

There's some evidence on both sides and we don't really have any example other then Madara, and the statements relating to that can be taken to mean either side too. Basically just fanwank it because no one knows for certain.
>>
>>46531886
I actually liked the Tobi being a fake Madara reveal worked. I liked the idea that he was this nebulous non-entity that donned identities as he needed them to best fuck with the heads of his opponents. I was looking forward to him finally being revealed as some greater evil, kind of like your idea with him working directly for Kaguya. Then they revealed he was really Obito like ten chapters later, and that was ruined. Granted, Tobi being Obito was something a lot of fans were guessing, and in hindsight the foreshadowing was actually there, unlike a lot of other reveals. So I guess I have no one to blame but myself for having too high hopes, there.
>>
File: ASgawking.png (343KB, 768x621px) Image search: [Google]
ASgawking.png
343KB, 768x621px
>>46532026
>>46531896

But doesn't all chakra ultimately come from a kind of alien tree that the moon alien people were looking for on various planets? Isn't Kaguya basically to Naruto what Scion is to Worm? Is there actually a reincarnation and spirits and stuff now?
>>
>>46532106
Yes. If Scion was only first hinted at 4 chapters before the end where he gets offed yes. Sort of, only for Asura-Indra/Madara-Hashirama/Sasuke-Naruto.
>>
>>46531720
I wonder how much use you could get out of Naagloshii Intellectus by finding really awful people and figuring out how to make them suffer in an intellectual way? For example, if you could figure out a Life equation by asking how to truly destroy Darkseid's dreams, or fix Worm society by asking how to make Mannequin as miserable as possible.
>>
Shows that you should always remove mystic ayy

XCOM did nothing wrong
>>
>>46531896
Well, like with Avatar the chakra is a mixture of biological and mystical influences. Which makes sense, they actually tell us that that's what chakra is, the combination of physical and spiritual energy. Some of it is genetically determined, sure, but there's also a bunch of other factors that are poorly explained.

>>46532106
Sort of. The comments made about the tree in the canon movies suggest that it was actually an accumulator of chakra, not a creator of it. It's stated that it gathered the energy from countless generations of the dead and condensed it into its fruit. And we know that chakra does play a role in the vital processes, if you run out of it you die. So my guess is that it's not that no one had chakra before the Sage handed it out to people. It's that no one had any more than they needed just to stay alive. The Shinju was like fossil fuels, a concentrated dose of energy accumulated from prior history. That also explains why the previous generations were stronger, the chakra hadn't diffused through the population as much, the amount available to any given person was greater. It also implies that given time the use of chakra might die out again, as the amount is finite.
>>
>>46532229
Naruto is more deterministic funny enough. The Sage gave all humans chakra through genetic manipulation, genetic manipulation can give you special mystic powers or enhance your own, and Chakra and the ability to use it, even in special ways, is ENTIRELY genetic, if your parents had chakra you do, if they had a bloodline barring a bad mutation so do you.

The only time a spirit aspect comes up is in relation to Kaguya and her spawn.
>>
Sorry im not really to well informed but for the generic virtual world jump and sao aswell as other jumps like that do we get to keep our physical perks? Or is it purely spiritual ones we retain.
>>
>>46532325
You keep them in SAO. You don't keep them in Generic Victual World.
>>
V0.02

-Numerous grammar and spelling fixes, I need to do the item and drawback parts but this checker doesn't seem all that great so we will see how it goes.

-Added age and gender option

-Added slight changes to Mind Control Formula.
>>
>>46520374
I've actually been working on an Eberron jump, I have a rough draft and a few pages of (mostly untyped) notes. I don't mind if you take over, though; I wasn't expecting to finish it for another month or two as it was, since I was also working on an Earthsea jump.
>>
>>46532399
Books or movie?
>>
>>46532350
So physical for sao spiritual for generic thank you.
>>
>>46532415
Books. The movie causes me physical pain. I'm unsure what to do with the last book, though.
>>
>>46532489
Good man.
>>
So, to revive the King Arthur discussion, if I'm already really good at magic and have the Dread Pirate Roberts perk, could I use it to go to the Dresdenverse and get either Odin or Merlin to teach me how to make something like Demonreach?

Because holy shit would that be useful in so many different worlds. I mean, I know it requires time travel, which is very risky in DF, but it could be worth it.
>>
Jumpers! Have you ever realized that you had too many companions and decided to cull off the more useless ones?
>>
File: Symbiote Jump.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Symbiote Jump.pdf
1B, 486x500px
I have been gone way, way too long. I am basing this off of the fact that Starbound, something I called dibs on the Jump of and said I was going to wait until it released to start, is slowly coming up on its 1.0 release. And I've only just finished the Symbiote Jump, something I've been working on for months now, and a rewrite of the first Jump I wrote, Dead Space, something I've been working on for nearly as long.

Speaking of. Dead Space Jump rewrite up next for posting.
>>
>>46532584
no but then I use the housing supplement
>>
>>46532584
No as I love them all.
>>
>>46532590
>Generic jump
>Remaking a jump
Oh boy prepare your angus
>>
So, for my Servant, should I choose Harry Dresden as a Caster, Yang Xiaolong as a Berserker, or Deadpool as either as Saber or an Assassin?
>>
>>46532595
>Obligatory shit flinging
>>
File: Dead Space Jump.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Dead Space Jump.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>46532590
After this, I'm writing a Dino Crisis Jump. I'm still trying to figure out how, exactly, to go about it, but that's half the fun of writing a Jump.

After that..? I'm not entirely sure.

>>46532637
>Generic
Nope. It's based off of a web serial. It's here:

http://farmerbob1.wordpress.com/
>>
>>46532584
I wouldn't put it like that but yes. I realised that I had too many companions to support via importing. I try to be fair to everyone. Strangely a solution presented itself, I decided a few o f them would want to retire to start a family, and a few friends went with them who were never really strong fighters or particularly skilled. I lost one of my strongest fighters doing that but honestly it really seemed like a natural progression for her. I had podded her to save her from a pathetic death and show her a better way to live. I feel that with that I succeeded and her story was complete.
>>
>>46532665
I had to be honest.
>>
>>46532590
Oh, hey, you finally turned this into a pdf. Awesome. Symbiote's a fun series, even if there's a bit in the middle that kind of drags (the chapters where it's more tell than show about what's going on with the societal changes from the symbiotes). I look forward to being a weird shapeshifting blob monster that takes over the internet. One thing I'd like in the clarifications, though: A note on how the "Symbiotes are keyed to your DNA and will kill you and them if it changes significantly" bit interacts with other shapeshifting powers. That could be very essential information to some jumpers.
>>
>>46532678
Changelog?
>>
>>46532678
Tell me about this symbiote series.
>>
>>46532584
Of course I wouldn't cull them!

Better to set them up with a new life on the world we're in, if they decide to leave.
>>
>>46532708
>Some
>>
>>46532708
Wait, I'm an idiot. It is in there. Nevermind, ignore me. Except for the bit where I said the jump is good, retain that part.
>>
>>46532639
Harry Dresden as Archer.
He's shot so many different types of magical mother fuckers with his revolver that it's become a Noble Phantasm.
>>
>>46532678
Since you made SCP, are there any kind of benchmarks for what you can reverse engineer with Sufficiently Advanced? I mean, there's some Euclid SCPs that can technically destroy reality with a strong counterargument.

Likewise, for Anartist can you fluff what your SCP creation process is like? Can you be some sort of reality hacker or practice one of the Library's mystic traditions instead of being associated with AWCY?
>>
>>46532770
More like Ignoble.
>>
>>46532770
Don't forget he put down a Walker (seemingly one of the Outsiders' champions) like Old Yeller by soulfiring it through a rifle at point blank range.
>>
>>46532639
>Berserker Yang
>Ember Celica as her NP
>probably more powerful than the real thing
>>
>>46532708
>>46532744
For clarification's sake in case someone else can't find it:

It's included. They're no longer affected by shapeshifting, or genetic augmentations applied after the Jump.

>>46532712
In the Notes section. Lowered the prices of most of the gear, gave more value to almost all of the rest of the gear that didn't get a change in price. Actually ordered all of the perks for the backgrounds by price and gave a little more parity between the backgrounds.

>>46532775
Benchmarks? Basically, to use the Worm Jump as an example, it kind of works like a Tinker's powers: you see the end result and have to work your way back. The more you know about a given SCP and how it works, and the wider your knowledge base, whether psionic, magical, or mundane, the easier the process is. The weaker Euclid SCPs would probably take a couple of months to figure out how to recreate, and a bit longer to isolate individual effects of to make custom stuff. More powerful Euclids might take a year or more, and even basic Keter SCPs might take several years just to figure out, and several more to actually isolate effects of.

And, yeah, Anartist lets you fluff your process how you like, with an implication towards most of them being actual artistic endeavors. Yo don't have to be a member of any of the other groups unless you just want to; that's what the +0 Drawback is for.
>>
>>46532399
I should add: if you are taking over Eberron Jump, please post again letting me know you've claimed it so I can stop working on mine.
>>
>>46532927
I'd post next thread informing him too just in case.

>>46532918
So I guess you won't tell me more about this setting?
>>
File: ASapproval.png (222KB, 610x472px) Image search: [Google]
ASapproval.png
222KB, 610x472px
>>46532918
Thank you! I've been going crazy trying to figure out those questions ever since you left.

...I might as well admit I like to fluff my SCP creation process around the magic system described in Mahouka because computer programs that can interface with reality are cool. It's really a shame how shit the actual story is because there's some promising things in the worldbuilding.

...let me rephrase: I like to fluff my SCP creation process around Serial Experiments Lain.
>>
File: 1428550468744.gif (3MB, 272x204px) Image search: [Google]
1428550468744.gif
3MB, 272x204px
>>46532590
>The 'work around' for people flipping the fuck out from these parasites is to lobotomize them into being a four year old.
What in the fuck. How. Why would anyone choose to have this happen to them?
>>
>>46532918
I know you're going to say no to this, but I wanted to ask anyway. Can we use that 0 CP drawback in SCP to become of member of the Shark Punching Center?
>>
>>46532590
This is a weird situation. Because of the Drop-in's restrictions I want literally nothing and have nothing to spend points on.
>>
>>46532947
What do you want to know about Symbiote? The Symbiotes themselves? Where they come from? What they can do? The story?
>>
>>46533334
Story.
>>
>>46532678
universal clamps cuts off suddenly
>>
>>46533146
I mean, it would end up with you in the -J universe where the star that hates humanity is actually a corgi named Star, and 682 is nothing more than a grumpy leopard gecko with a higher than normal healing factor. I have no idea why you would ever want to go there, nothing there is really interesting, but whatever.
>>
>>46532590
M E A T
E
A
T

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7K9SycELA
>>
>>46532590
Is there any reason to buy any of the Imprisoned Symbiote perks if you brought the Advanced Bioprocessing perk? Sounds like it can do the same things and more.

Also, on a scale of PMD to 3000 CP Young Justice, how deadly would you rate this Jump?
>>
>>46533116
The other option is to get lobotomized into an uncontrollable psychopathic monster that is an incredibly efficient killing machine that kills nothing but humans.

The actual fix that they find, a few years on, is a picture of the original alien, Argoen, next to Steamboat Willy. It fixes the changes she made to the code that put the berzerker protocol in place.
>>
>>46533486
I'd honestly say that the only real option is to die. Being dead is seriously better than becoming a literal retard.
>>
>>46533486
What do these aliens even look like?
>>
>>46533345
Back before WWI an insectoid alien crash landed in Area 51. The government got in contact with her and traded materials to fix her ship in exchange for tech. She gave them Symbiotes, something her species had had for a while, and made a few tweaks to them to make them a bit more human-friendly.

Flash forward to the 2000's, and we start following Bob, an engineer that retired after an injury that removed one of his fingers and took away most of the mobility in that hand as his Symbiote, which he had no idea he had, or even that such existed, reaches synergy with him and constructs speakers inside his ear canals to talk to him. They realize that his Symbiote, who is later named Frank's, programming is trying to communicate to someone else, and set about using a pair of garden shears to lop off Bob's fingers one digit at a time, because removal of a bone by more than an inch or so creates a hole in Frank's code that he can see, and change, the deeper code through, all to keep them from being monitored. They then set off across the united states trying to avoid them, and that's how the story starts.

>>46533372
Shat. Back in a minute.
>>
>>46533516
Maybe I'm misjudging from the little of this I've read yet, and the jump itself, but there's probably people who'd be willing to sacrifice themselves for their symbiote.
>>
>>46533658
Regular human level intelligence is probably like being a retard to them, but at least they get to stay sapient I suppose. Still, that's some extreme altruism, and all I meant to express is that, as a human, being dead is better than being retarded.

To give you some perspective, a four year old is less intelligent than an orangutan or gorilla for certain. Probably stupider than a dolphin, raven or parrot too. It's basically being reduced to the level of an animal, and not even the smartest animals.
>>
>>46532590
I'll be honest, I'm not digging this. It looks amazingly useful, but it feels like a one-background Jump. The other Jumps really don't offer anything approaching the Partnership background, especially given you literally have to make a restriction against using it to become a God.
>>
>>46533454
It gives your Symbiote a mastery with those perks that comes with your age in years of practice with them.

Deadliness depends on where you live and who you mess with. If you stay in America, you might get drafted into a program to attempt to control a berzerker that involves cutting you apart at the joints and keeping you alive, trying to trigger the berzerker protocol to break its hold on you, or at least render it controllable. Anywhere else, and/or if you're good at keeping your head down, you should be fine.

>>46533538
Giant bugs, honestly. The description in the story is a bit hard to parse.
>>
>>46533643
also the objective rewards are missing, plus that thing about infinite customization allowing you to add the stuff from your RIG is gone, was that intentional?
>>
What is a good non-Kryptonian non-DBZ race capable of travelling between planets in a normal solar system at a reasonable place that I could use as my race in Civ?
>>
>>46533853
The Starborn from Narnia.
>>
>>46533760
>It gives your Symbiote a mastery with those perks that comes with your age in years of practice with them.
Yeah, but Bioprocessing is literally "make cool shit in your body." Which is what all three of the higher-tier Imprisoned perks do. Just not seeing what extra it'd give you.
>>
>>46533853
teen Titans jump has just the thing
>>
>>46533860
Narnia doesn't have a normal solar system though, the sky is just a dome right against the edge of the flat round disk of the world with pretty lights on it rather than actual outer space
>>
>>46533853
Tamaraneans, maybe? The Teen Titans version won't bring up the power levels too high, and they can still survive in space and go FTL.
>>
>>46533895
>You are also capable of flight. You are limited to a few hundred miles an hour within an atmosphere, but capable of much higher speeds in a vacuum.
>>
>>46533743
That's basically how the story goes. No one has ever seen anything like the main character, which that background is based off of. The people that are behind the Imprisoned background later try to use a modified Imprisonment mechanism to Imprison Frank, because they're afraid of him.

The thing people seem to be missing is that Gray-Matter Transfer doesn't affect your mind; you're the same, because you're the Symbiote in that arrangement, and the host gets messed up. Imprisoned is for people that want Symbiote abilities, but don't want a voice in their head talking to them.

>>46533861
It makes it where you don't have to put in the time to do it in the case of the perks that change your skeleton and muscles/organs, and give you better plans for muscle blocks to use the hidden weapons in the case of the weapons hidden in your body perk. Basically, imagine someone with nothing to do but figure out how to make stuff work better trying to make those abilities work better or more efficiently for about two decades, with about forty times the processing power of a human's brain.

>>46533769
Shat. Again. Give me minute.
>>
>>46533303
Agreed. None of the perks are appealing, or any of the items except MAYBE the Injector and Chair, though that's still kind of shitty compared to just getting the appropriate background.
>>
>>46532678
I'm not sure I like the use of percents in perks, like with scrap hound. I like the idea of the perk, but percentages just cause more problems than it solves personally. Is it possible for you to change the wording?
>>
>>46533853
I would suggest just looking at other DC races for that, Marvel may have some as well but they seem to actually like space ships.
>>
>>46533949
>The thing people seem to be missing is that Gray-Matter Transfer doesn't affect your mind;
Nah I know, I'm talking about the people in-setting it happens to.
>>
>>46533949
Yes, but this is a CYOA, and the first letter of that means choice. If you're not offering interesting choices, then it doesn't matter how well you're representing the setting, you're not making a good CYOA. I think you need to seriously rework the offerings for the other backgrounds, even if it requires reaching a bit.
>>
>>46533860
>>46533906
Both interesting choices, thanks for the suggestions. Neither seem to actually tell how fast you can move through space though. As mentioned >>46533922 it's much higher than a few hundred miles an hour, while Tamaranean is several times mach one, neither of which would get between planets very quickly, although holidays to the moon would be a thing, so maybe I will go with one of those.

Any other races people can think of? I'm not after a powerful option, just something able to fly (or otherwise travel I suppose) between planets in a solar system under their own power in less than a few days.

>>46534025
Do you know any off the top of your head or should I try wiki-diving?
>>
>>46534169
>while Tamaranean is several times mach one
We see Starfire and Blackfire moving between planets. They travel as fast as FTL starships.
>>
I'm looking forward to Black Crusade and Sonic Unleashed
>>
>>46534184
Ok then, I was just going off what the jump offers. If they can do that in a few hours (is it about that?) then it's a lot faster than the jumps listing, which makes them a much more attractive option.
>>
>>46534211
>expecting Red to come back
>ever
>>
>>46534254
Pretty sure I wasn't calling for the shitpost patrol, anon. Go find another bridge.
>>
>>46534254
What? Did something happen?
>>
>>46534254
she seriously left? When was this?
>>
>>46534303
Don't feed him.
>>
>>46532584
No but i actually let my companions leave if they settle down. I have yet to actually have 8 for more than a few jumps and I'm pretty far in.
>>
>>46534325
Not trying to feed anyone. Just curious.
>>
>>46534161
The problem with reaching is that I've already reached as far as I can. The Imprisoned are basically just people with a healing factor, enhanced speed, strength, and reflexes. Gray-Matter Transfers are basically just people with a pseudo-psionic neural uplink that mimics enhanced speed and reflexes, and, sometimes, a healing factor and enhanced strength, though usually at the cost of some higher mental function.

The only real way to make it work the way you want it to would be to make the Synergized Pair Background take several Drawbacks, likely either, "Enemy of the State," and, "This is What You Think of as a Good Idea," or, "Who are you, John Connor?," by itself, totaling 600 CP worth of Drawbacks either way, at no bonus. The problem with that being that a lot of people don't like Backgrounds to force Drawbacks on you, mostly because it restricts what you can take if you need more points.

So, I have to piss off people like you that don't like there to be one-Background Jumps, or piss off people that don't like it when the good Backgrounds force Drawbacks on you. Someone's gonna be mad either way.
>>
>>46534363
Replying to trolls feeds them, anon.
>>
>>46534303
No, just another shitstorm a couple of threads ago with a single anon making a huge fuss about Red and some others. It wouldn't have been all that bad but that people kept taking the bait. Red and the various people the anon was complaining about didn't even post.
>>
>>46534374
Alternatively, you could offer perks that aren't just "you've had X body modification or skill training."
>>
File: Antispiralelectronica.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Antispiralelectronica.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>>46533760
Whelp. Time to revamp the build.

Drawbacks: For SCIENCE, This Guy Again, I Need A Bigger Gun (1600)

Engineering, Age 46 (1500)

Rolled Aegis VII Colony

Scrap Hound (Free)
Infinitely Customisable (1400)
Modular Designs (1200)
Power Nodes (Free)
Utility Mods (1100)
Cult of Personality (500)
Explosives Tech (100)

RIG:
Increased Inventory (Free)
Overcharger (Free)
Stasis Amplifier (0)

Well. This one's pretty self-explanatory. We're trapped on a space station of some sort. Awful zombie bug things are absolutely everywhere. And we're not even being paid for overtime-

"Wait, you were trapped on a SPACE STATION? How'd you fit?"

This was way before the universe body thing. After Dune, though. Also go away Deadpool, you weren't even around for this one.

"Whatever. Adventure Time's on anyway"

Anyway, this isn't our problem and as we own a personal Shadow Battlecrab, we might as well get this scavenger hunt started early. Actually, we we're planning to just sort of follow Isaac around since he's the one who runs into all the more exotic xeno strains anyway. Not even pretend to be another engineer, just straight up show up. Stare at him silently. And start killing necromorphs around him and shunting the bits into a subspace.

This will absolutely lead to a bunch of awkward silences that will only be broken when we point out the hallucinations in his head are the Marker's trickery, and go back to being completely silent around him.

We will, of course, talk normally with our companions when they show up but pretend Isaac isn't there.

No Isaac, this is the cool supernatural beings' club. No normies allowed. Go loot some ammo or whatever, you have to be this radical to hang out with us even though we are the antithesis of everything radical.

>>46534363
>>46534303
I talked to Red earlier today on the chat. Everything's fine, guys.
>>
>>46534411
This. Consolidate some of the body mod perks, and add something else interesting.
Thread posts: 424
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.