[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eatatau comic stream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

File: Selenewall copy.jpg (1MB, 2000x1426px) Image search: [Google]
Selenewall copy.jpg
1MB, 2000x1426px
I`ll be drawing a Eatatau stripe in my stream room and im feeling lonely. Drop by if you want to say hi, ask something, leave a comment or opinion or just troll a bit.

https://picarto.tv/Darkdarius
>>
File: posingshiva1.jpg (552KB, 650x920px) Image search: [Google]
posingshiva1.jpg
552KB, 650x920px
Bumping a bit.
>>
File: shashivaarmor.jpg (509KB, 750x1027px) Image search: [Google]
shashivaarmor.jpg
509KB, 750x1027px
>>
File: centuronb copy.jpg (968KB, 1248x1000px) Image search: [Google]
centuronb copy.jpg
968KB, 1248x1000px
>>
>>46515334
ey
you
ya drew a character portrait for me way long ago
didn't really get to use it, game fell apart on like the first session
But I remember. Thanks m8.
>>
File: Untitled-3.png (63KB, 300x254px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.png
63KB, 300x254px
>>46515586
Oh, thank you. Im glad to be remembered.
>>
File: diablilla copy.jpg (122KB, 400x409px) Image search: [Google]
diablilla copy.jpg
122KB, 400x409px
>>
File: gingermorning.jpg (336KB, 1000x595px) Image search: [Google]
gingermorning.jpg
336KB, 1000x595px
>>
File: gr copy.jpg (1MB, 2000x2774px) Image search: [Google]
gr copy.jpg
1MB, 2000x2774px
>>
>>46515334
Hey Darius. Shouldn't summoning the war god require intent on part of the summoner, rather than just stabbing of a random person with the mcguffin?

In any case, keep it up and cheers for the blueberries.
>>
>>46516036
Does summoning a warp daemon involve willingness from the sacrificed part? ;)
>>
File: Fixedknights2.jpg (225KB, 1800x816px) Image search: [Google]
Fixedknights2.jpg
225KB, 1800x816px
>>
>>46515334
Commercial advertising is a bannable offense

Also this belongs on /co/
>>
>>46516069
Guess not. Demons seem to be more eager to cross into the material world though.
>>
>>46516174
It is not commercial, but understood.

Moving there.
>>
>>46516069
Sometimes? I mean, flavor wise, I'd assume willing sacrifices are better, but not always necessary.
>>
>>46516207
how are they "better"?
>>
>>46516240
Well, they're harder to get and more exclusive.

If you want to bring force of will and summoning power into it, both sacrifice and sacrificer are hoping for it to work, to succeed, etc. Rather than just the sacrificer, in an unwilling sacrifice.

Both tend to work, afaik, and we're discussing mechanics of daemonology or something, so ~depends on the setting~, and I don't think 40k has hard rules on this, AND if it did, that wouldn't be very chaotic of it but it seems like that would be a marked boost.
>>
>>46516240
Not him, but depending on how metaphysics of it work, in some rituals they may be seen as carrying more weight and power, because where willing sacrifice would be expected to channel its entire essence into whatever is being summoned, the unwilling one could be struggling and wasting its essence on it, or it could be that their spirit is shrunk due to fear of death, or it could not reach the purpose of the ritual without the guiding intent, or it might be outright rejected by the entity... there are many ways how to approach the issue.
>>
>>46516174
>commercial
>>
>>46516284
Well, that could explain the creation of cults, i dont think anybody would willing give their lives just like that...
>>
>>46515334
Your comic is shit and so are you. This isnt reddit, faggot.
>>
>>46516398

I am shit, my comic is indeed, shit and I didnt know reddit, but I know 4chan is not reddit, so, 3 out of 3. You must be proud of yourself.

Also, checking reddit right now...Will let you know about my research.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.