[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily life in 40k

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 20160405190420_1.jpg (507KB, 1032x976px) Image search: [Google]
20160405190420_1.jpg
507KB, 1032x976px
Kind of a dumb question, but since Space Marines are recruited on Hive or Feral worlds, do any of them ends up with nostalgia and ends up trying to return to his homeplanet?
>>
>>46479982
Depends on the chapter.
>>
Sure, why not?
>>
>>46480008
So chapters have nostalgia while others don't?
>>
>>46479982
Rarely. They're conditioned / brainwashed thoroughly.
>>
>>46480042

Space Wolves hang out on Fenris all the time, hunt trolls and stuff and are bros with the local tribes who are lucky to live in Asaheim rather than in the lands below.
>>
>>46479982
There's chapters like the salamanders that have a strong cultural bond with the planet/s they control. But as long as their training doesn't wipe their memories through trauma, I don't see why not, weirder shit happens in fluff.
>>
>>46479982
Sometimes. Depends on the Chapter.

Look up the Death Wing story on Lexicanum or something. It's about some Dark Angels returning home, finding shit going down, then stayed to lead their former tribes and help them rebuild once the fighting was over.
>>
>>46480215
Salamanders sounds like bro-tier marines.
>>
>>46481355
They are! When not fighting against heresy, they're pretty chill farmers/teachers; basically an integrated part of society. Too bad the stormfags from /pol/ poured in and made them into shitty nigger memes, sigh.
>>
>>46481641
A shame. The only marines I know are the Ultramarines one.

And the Dark Angels because of that one book, and they both sounds like assholes.
>ultramarines acts like administrator and master instead of helping
>they had a fucking garden planet

>dark angels keep secrets from everyone
>even themselves
>>
>>46481711
Ultramar has objectively the best living conditions in the galaxy.
>>
>>46484229
GEE I WONWDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST
>>
>>46484229
Ward go home.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.