[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The vampire threat in this city is nearly contained, thanks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 4gsal1.jpg (60KB, 728x1053px) Image search: [Google]
4gsal1.jpg
60KB, 728x1053px
>The vampire threat in this city is nearly contained, thanks to the efficiency of your work. Soon you will have to move on.

>The latest job is a hit on two elders. Your employer has provided you with details of the hide out as well as the usual 50% down payment. Your meticulous planning goes smoothly and after a short bloody battle both elders are dead.

>Just as you're about to leave you sense something amiss. Swinging open the wardrobe door you find another vampire, this one a little girl of perhaps 10 or 12 by human age. Tears pooling in her eyes and quaking with fear, she cowers and covers herself with her hands as you raise your pistol to her head, the blood of her parents dripping down the silencer onto her hair.

What do you do?
>>
Since physical age and actual age are completely unrelated for vampires, refuse to fall for its trick and kill it out of self defense. File a complaint with the agency that I was provided faulty intelligence.
>>
>>46476687
Shoot it, obviously.
If it's the blood of her parents dripping on her from my weapon, then she is the child of those elders. Vampires cannot conceive, therefore she must have been born to them when they were mortal and turned as a child. Therefore, she must be an elder herself, and is attempting to use her appearance to influence me.
>>
>>46476687
Shoot to kill, go get a drink afterwards.
>>
>>46476717
this guy is a professional
>>
I'll do it. Afterwards I think it's time to retire, I'm getting too old for this shit.

Oh who am I kidding I can't do it. The contract said two and two I got, any bonus is fair game. Having an inside man for future job might be useful if I could get her to cooperate.
>>
>>46476687
>killing vampires with a gun

u wot
>>
>>46476687
>Just as you're about to leave you sense something amiss. Swinging open the wardrobe door you find another vampire, this one a little girl of perhaps 10 or 12 by human age. Tears pooling in her eyes and quaking with fear, she cowers and covers herself with her hands as you raise your pistol to her head, the blood of her parents dripping down the silencer onto her hair.
KILL THE FILTHY VAMPIRE SCUM
PRAISE THE GLORIOUS REVOLUTION LED BY THE WISE DOCTOR OZAKI
REMOVE VAMPIRE SCUM FROM VILLAGE PREMISES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypQCC1DmBCA
>>
It doesn't matter what I want to do, the murderhobos in my party have probably attacked her already.
>>
>>46476687
A childform vampire will be physically weaker than adultform vampires.
Cripple her limbs and bring her in to the agency for experimentation so that we can learn how to better exterminate the vampire threat.
>>
>>46477185
WoD is not vampire setting there is you know
>>
The undeath abominations shall all be destroyed
>>
Why the fuck is there blood on my suppressor? Was I fucking beating the vampire to death with it? Op you do know blood splatters away from you when you shoot something?
>>
>>46477185

>believing vampire propaganda
>>
>>46477509

The vampires were shooting blood out of their eyes at you, like a toad.
>>
>>46476717
Pretty much this.
>>
File: Buntline.jpg (66KB, 1721x596px) Image search: [Google]
Buntline.jpg
66KB, 1721x596px
>>46477509
>Not beating the shit out of people with your pistol
Nigga do you even Wyatt Earp
>>
>>46476687
>pistol
What is this pussy shit? Where is my farm equipment?
>>
>>46477212
Muh niggro.
>>
>>46477529

I assume they were posing, fabulously, when they did it.
>>
File: 1388341029172.jpg (242KB, 485x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1388341029172.jpg
242KB, 485x1600px
>>46476687
I find it hard to believe that such an experienced hunter as myself has never been in the situation before, it's either an unfortunate product of the vampire condition or a trick I've seen about twenty times.

So the obvious answer is just to kill the poor creature or add it to my cadre of tame infiltrators, I imagine the answer is part of my SOPs.
>>
>>46476687
>>greentext story
>wat do
I sage and hide.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.