[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #771: Death to the Knife Ears Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 446
Thread images: 69

File: 1459722817625.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1459722817625.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>Google Drive
>https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing
>>Jumpchain IRC Chat
>http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
>https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA
>>Rules
>http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn
>>How to Jumpchain
>https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view
>>Last Thread
>>46442367
>>
>too much greentext edition
>>
>>46458784
Huh I legitimately have no idea how that happened. I just copy-pasted it directly from last thread.
>>
So I just watched the Dante vs Bayonetta Deathbattle video, and their feats are crazy. Can you get on their level with just the stuff you can buy in DMC/Bayo?
>>
>>46458846
And half of Bayo's arsenal including her strongest abilities just got kind of ignored.

Not at the start. If you get good enough at using the styles/weapons/etc you bought then yes but you are unlikely to get good enough without a relatively high-powered jump or three behind your back.
>>
File: why.jpg (271KB, 1024x1219px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
271KB, 1024x1219px
>>46458749
>Death to the Knife Ears Edition
Why would you do this? You heartless brute! Knife Ears are not for killing. They are for handholding.
>>
>>46459103
They're for enslaving in the mines.
>>
>>46459141
>using knife ears in the mines
Look if you want to kill them there are easier ways, and ones that don't clog your mines with corpses.
>>
>>46458749
>>46459103
>Death To The Knife Ears Edition

Reminds me of my favorite session of D&D I've ever had the pleasure of playing in.

Basically ended up being one of those sandbox worlds where whatever we said was recorded by the DM and could come back to haunt us kind of deal.

Relied heavily on the Dragonmech rules so we fought, scrapped and piloted quite a few mechs.

Long story short, I played a Goblin Coglayer and was squad mates with a Troll leader and a Warforged brawler. We were part of the Cuttooths, basically anyone who was willing to sharpen their teeth, and fought versus the Knife Ears, a group primarily made up of Elves who wanted to stop our nations industrial advances who's followers tend to cut their ears to denote their alliance. The rest of the party were Human.

The distinction was lost on several players when we had to smack them around a bit and go, "No you idiots! Those are Orcs! (Orc mean Sharp Tooth)."

"But...Those are Knife Ears!"

"No, those are Elven Cut Tooths! Look at their fangs, you idiots," And then we smacked them again.
>>
>>46459207
Yeah, they'd be much more useful for farms and orchards and such.

Stick to dwarves for your mines.
>>
>>46459269
>Dragonmech
Wasn't someone making a jump of that?
>>
>>46459022
I mostly meant their strength and speed.

Out of curiosity, what does she have that's way more impressive than what was shown?
>>
>>46459103
What good have elves ever done for you, anon?
>>
>>46459342
Fixed my shoes.
>>
>>46459338
Aye, me.

Its been put on the back of the list. Still need to hash out Fighting Foodons and I'm also messing with Dreamblade.
>>
>>46459342
Created a meme which keeps getting spammed by idiots.
>>
>>46458749
Why the Elven hate? Sure, they can be a little tedious to deal with, but they're not all that bad.

Their blood does make for such lovely mana batteries though. Just a little time and effort and dark magic.

>>46459342
Some of my best friends in Forgotten Realms were Elves. Nice bunch, liked to party, robbed me a little. Worth it.
>>
File: 1448677187928.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1448677187928.gif
3MB, 480x360px
>>46459342
handholding...
>>
>>46459429
>Why the Elven hate?

It's not real hate, it's just an ancient /tg/ meme that keeps getting spewed by Reddit-tier morons who think they're funny.
>>
>>46459463
Chill out man, I've just been playing a lot of Dragon Age lately.
>>
>>46459463
That's not true. Sorry to tell you this anon, but some of us do indeed hate elves for being portrayed as arrogant and better than humans in every way.
>>
>>46459440
You could hold a human's hand.
>>
>>46459339
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYwpG4lwSls
>>
File: YEAH ROBOTS.gif (257KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
YEAH ROBOTS.gif
257KB, 540x304px
Why are robots the best?
>>
>>46459674
Because they're cute.
>>
>>46458846
No because Red starts us off at retardedly low levels for Bayo. You might as well go DMC first so you're not completely useless.
>>
>>46459342
Not that anon but in 40k my people developed a deep deep hatred of eldar. This led to an accidental war in forgotten realms where a misunderstanding with a particularly obnoxious high elf got emotionally charged and led to him being eaten.
>>
File: 1b63c8d7bd31db267161072df872b8b1.jpg (692KB, 1350x878px) Image search: [Google]
1b63c8d7bd31db267161072df872b8b1.jpg
692KB, 1350x878px
Final Fantasy 8 Question:
So, the Jump itself mentioned that Guardian Forces are sentient, but it doesn't mention to what degree. The various wikis don't tell me much more than that. Are they up there with FF6 Espers?

>>46459674
Because there are so many ways to customize them!
>>
>>46459405
Well, I’ll love you for it whenever it comes out.
>>46459603
You just don’t understand, it’s not the hand, it is the appeal of the forbidden. The Heresy!
>>
>>46459674
They have rocket punches.
>>
>>46459806
Oh wait missed the word good....uh I have yet to meet elves that i somehow did not end up at war with.
>>
What's your usual strategy when entering a new jump as a drop-in? Which jumps do you like dropping into and which jumps do you like taking backgrounds for?
>>
I remember there was WH40K Eldar Jump in the works somewhere.

Any progress on that front?
>>
>>46459829
Well I kindly ask you to be patient.

I work Monday-Friday and tend to only really have a chanceto write on the Weekends not counting slow nights at work where I get flashes of inspiration. I've been keeping a pen and paper on me for such occasions.
>>
>>46459816
GFs range from dog intelligience all the way up to full human intelligience.
>>
>>46459816
The third one you meet has a conversation with you.
>>
>>46460000
Did I sound rude or impatient? That was not my intention at all. Take your time, I just love the setting and am looking forward to it, that’s all.
>>
>>46459954
I usually prefer to take a Background for every Jump I go into. I tend to go Drop-In during Jumps where I need my head clear from the get go for various plans. I'll also do it if I don't know the setting very well, but I try to avoid that cop-out.

>>46460017
Hmm... So pretty much like Espers then. Well, there goes one plan. I'll have to think of some other way of gaining their power without destroying the memory center of my brain.
>>
>>46459954
Read minds
>>
>>46459954
Usual strategy is figuring out what's going on by reading the mind of the closest sapient, and exploding all hostiles.

I like to take backgrounds for most worlds, through I particulary like those that align with what I'll be doing that jump. While drop-ins are preferable in absolute hellholes, like Food Fight

Most of the time I only take Drop-In if it's necessary to get everything I want point-wise.
>>
What all jumps have perks that make you ridiculously skilled at CQB fighting? (Melee, unarmed, guns, archery, everything)

I've got the MCU and Arrowverse ones and Wuxia.
>>
File: huh.jpg (20KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
20KB, 500x374px
Star Trek: The Next Generation

27 years old
Drop-In
Betazoid
Our Darkest Hour 300
I Am Not God 600
Honorary Xeno 700
Mental Alarm 850
Q This 1150
Universal Translator 1200
Evil Twin 1000

Sorta feels like this one could have used an update. From pirates travelling with a 'band of rouges' to the science capstone referring to you as an enhanced human despite it being like a 1 in 8 chance you're human it's a bit rough.

Rolled free choice and decided on Betazoid. Figured mindreading is pretty useful and I was already a Vulcan last time. Reading the wiki article on them makes Betazoids seem pretty damn magical realm, instead of the menopause middle-aged Betazoid ladies try to bang everybody. They also don't ride horses because it's cruel but used to keep birds in cages made of their hair and get naked all the time. Still better powers than most of the others.

As for options didn't get much from the capstones. Our Darkest Hour makes you smarter, clearer of thought and doubles your physical abilities when you're in danger. Cheap at 300 CP.

I Am Not God is more niche. Lets you communicate with and teach complicated things to stupid idiots primitives.

Honorary Xeno is the best perk here for the price. 100 CP to be naturally liked by aliens regardless of animosity to my species. Lots of weird stuff you can do with that.

Mental Alarm lets me know when people are trying to read my mind which is neat. I mean could probably do that anyway but I figure with a perk it's more foolproof.

Q This means I can take out reality warping creatures. Not exactly going to get a lot out of it but better to have it and not need it.

Universal Translator was due to 50 CP left, it's really good and because it's a purchased with CP item it probably works in other settings.

Evil Twin is pretty easy to deal with. Plenty of headhunter style perks means even the most dangerous game is not going to be that dangerous.
>>
So if the interrupted events of Stone Ocean would have resulted in World Over Heaven, do you think there'd be any possible way of engineering similar whack BS seemingly unrelated to power up one' Stand? Not even Dio's inane BS, but our own inane BS.

I'd ask the jump-maker but.

Well.

You know.
>>
>>46460247
Whirlwind in Dishonored.
>>
>>46460079
Become a cyborg and back your memories up to be downloaded and synced each week?
>>
>>46460079
>I'll have to think of some other way of gaining their power without destroying the memory center of my brain.
There's a perk in the jump for that. The SEED capstone.
>>
>>46460451
I do not.

It should be. In theory. In practice you'll need either a lot of stupid bullshit or lots of perks to pull off stuff like that without plot-plot-lot behind your back.
>>
File: 0b173816e76865a10d381a45b08c9bad.png (518KB, 1100x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0b173816e76865a10d381a45b08c9bad.png
518KB, 1100x1200px
>>46460574
Funny enough, GUNNM was my last Jump, so that idea would work, but I like my flesh body for... reasons. inb4 LEWD!

>>46460622
Oh... wow. So there is. I can't believe I missed that. I'll have to rework things a bit, but I think I can get that to fit with my build. Thanks for pointing that out.
>>
Does anyone know how the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Jump is going?
>>
>>46460451
I imagine there is some way to power up a stand similarly but honestly the entire set up used for that was convoluted and not actually explained as far as I know.
>>
>>46457400

Source please!
>>
>>46460783
sorry I meant the post below that
>>
File: shut up mimsy.gif (555KB, 476x328px) Image search: [Google]
shut up mimsy.gif
555KB, 476x328px
>>46460783
>>46460844
>>
>>46460688
Someone's doing a HHGttG jump?

Fuck. Yes.

I need me one of them Electronic Thumbs. And a Guide.
And a Towel.
>>
>>46460783
>>46460844

Here you go fampai

http://posthumouse.tumblr.com/
>>
>>46461028
are you certain this is the right blog? It seems to be some kind of aesthetic blog but I'm not finding original art by this guy, thanks though
>>
>>46461145

Hold on this should be the true source

http://attalllog.tumblr.com/post/62502928901/20130928-photoshop
>>
>>46461190
>http://attalllog.tumblr.com/post/62502928901/20130928-photoshop

Much better, but these girls look pretty young though, I am not certain it's the sort of thing I should subscribe to :-( thanks again
>>
>>46461258

No worries m8
>>
>>46460675
So most likely a late / mid-game Jumper, essentially.

>>46460698
>convoluted and not actually explained

Yeeeep.
>>
So my internet has been down for the weekend what is this I hear about a campione jump?
>>
File: 143f2fd1328ea843e86bbb83d3723625.jpg (538KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
143f2fd1328ea843e86bbb83d3723625.jpg
538KB, 1000x707px
Jump 20: Final Fantasy 8, H.L. Mencken Edition

Background: Drop-In (Free)

Abilities:
+ Limit Break (Free)
+ Eyes on me (Free)
+ Amnesia-Proof (600 CP)
+ Teaching Prodigy (1000 CP)

Items:
+ Uniform
+ Weapon (Shovel)

Companions:
+ Freedom Fighters (1200 CP)
== DC: Weapon (Greatsword), Combat Training (Sword)
== Sweets: Weapon (Machine Gun), Intimidating, Motorcycle
== Lenore: Weapon (Auto-Crossbow), "Strategist"
== Maliumkin: Weapon (Rapier), Combat Training (Improvised Weapons)
== Tak: Weapon (Pistol), Combo-Dog (Mimi), Intimidating
== Hooligan Tuesday: Weapon (Rifle), Combo-Dog (Chocobo), Chocobo
== Choir of Righteous Fury: Weapon (Various), Combat Training (Various)
== Alita: Weapon (Knuckleduster), Whatever, Intimidating

TLDR Story:
So, mainly I'm here to mess with the story of the game and send things in a wildly different direction. I sign up alongside the local Freedom Fighters and start giving them lessons on everything from combat to guerrilla tactics to improved explosive manufacturing. I don't take to the field myself, though my Companions go on missions from time to time. I spend a majority of time experimenting with my modified Bio-Reactor, my PAK, and the few blank Brain Bio-Chips I picked up in the last Jump.
It doesn't take long before I hear about the assassination attempt being planned. I make some /severe/ modification to the ammo Irvine is going to be using and make sure he has it in hand before the mission. My hard work pays off and the modified bullets are able to punch through Edea's protective magic. The Capital erupts into chaos and my Companions and I use the distraction to hightail it out of town.
[1/2]
>>
106. Wheel of Time
Perks: Sniffer (-300), Viewings (-400), The Dark One's Own Luck (-250)
Items: Dice, Bag of Coin (-50)

The wheel and the towers, the satan trapped in the center, the reincarnated hero who has to prove himself through trial, the inevitable return of myth through the ages as the world turns. This is fun. Fate manipulation is a great skillset to take up for times like this. I can literally just call up and ask the people in charge what's going on or try convince them to change some stuff, and if I disagree I can take it into my own hands up to a point. I don't employ it willy-nilly, but it sees use.

I can hear it in the world, the darkness is in everything, and it's trying to end everything. A thanatos urge for this existence, inherent in all things. It's a terrible bass-line, really. It gets louder nearer the blight I get. But I can stare darkness in the eye and not blink. There is nothing to do but help the defense of the world through bloody inquisition, I suppose. Helping unite a dozen countries against all-consuming darkness, using foresight and fate to bring down those who would ally themselves with the end of humanity's existence, turning back the blight through purifying magics and strange science. Saving worlds is hard work. I'll work with Randy whenever I can, because fated hero and all that and it saves me some trouble. I can even offer him advice from what I learned as a Nerevarine on how these things usually play out.

I'm going to learn the song that makes plants grow, I think. I'm not a channeler, but it still seems like something I should have on the books anyway.
>>
WUXIA (11)
--PLACES--
Works Of Jin Yong
--BACKGROUND--
Drop-In
Male, 17yo
--BASIC MARTIAL ARTS--
•Drunken Fist
•Kyukoshinryu (900cp)
•White Crane Style (800cp)
--ADVANCED MARTIAL ARTS--
•Ki Accumulation (600cp)
•Pressure Points (300cp)
--MYSTICAL MARTIAL ARTS--
•Adaptability (-100cp)
--ARTIFACTS & ALLIES--
•Students (-300cp)
->Leliana [200cp]
-Apprentice, F, 17yo
•Archery [100cp]
•Southern Dragon Style [0cp]->Elizabeth Utarefson [200cp]
-Apprentice, F, 17yo
•Ki Accumulation [0cp]
--DRAWBACKS--
•Everybody Was Kungfu Fighting
•Rebel Spirit (-100cp)
•You Look Tired, Wanderer (0cp)

EVERYBODY WAS KUNGFU FIGHTING! Some how we ended up in Ancient China, I think. I think it's Ancient China or somewhere similar. Needless to say it would seem that everyone knew some kind of Kungfu. Most tend to use them for mundane purposes, like rapidly kicking a mat to clear out the dust. Or sweeping by doing martial arts forms.

Me & the girls were equally perplexed. We stayed that way until some guards tried to arrest us. We found out that we're wanted criminals for aiding & supplying rebellions against the emperor or something. They wouldn't take no for an answer so we set them straight, but that just increased our bounty.

So we decided to just explore the countryside. Even the back roads were crawling with bandits. For whatever reason we seemed to have suffered more predation by bandits than anyone else. Not that your average bandit is gonna be a real threat, it was pretty annoying. For rest our trip here it was running from the authorities, kicking bandit ass, somehow gathered a movement around me & succeeded in overthrowing the government. We didn't participate in the overthrowing, but it was done in my name.

While here I was teaching my girlfriends some the stuff I had learned & picked up. Most of it was just fun non-combat stuff, I did teach them about where to strike on pressure points. It was an eventful trip, I hope my next trip is as eventful.
>>
>>46461669
Someone is working on one maybe
>>
>>46461697
>Letting a sweet, caring orphanage matron die.
>>
>>46461669
[2/2]
My Companions and I travel around the world at that point, searching for any hints we can find of Guardian Forces. The fights with them are challenging enough to keep us in shape, but not enough so that we lose anyone along the way. I end up having the stop us at one point for a week so I can help Alita understand Magic in general. If I had realized it sooner, I would have given her a primer first, but I can't think of everything.

We stay at Rebel bases whenever we need to resupply. I pay for our way by training the local forces a bit while my Companions work on their weaponry. Over the years I hear that they're slowly gaining ground, but it is still going to be a long fight. I merely shrug and keep moving with my own plans. I've taken part in enough rebellions that I don't look forward to throwing myself into a new one. The common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. I say so to DC when she questions why I'm not interested in helping out. She comments that I've become a bit more cynical, which is probably true.

Sometime around the 7th year, I make a major breakthrough with my research. By combining the memory and personality back-up system in the PAK with several Brain Bio-Chips in series, I'm able to drastically increase it's memory capacity and move the Guardian Forces from my own mind into the PAK itself. While I am unable to incorporate my modified Bio-Capacitor into it as well, I am able to transform the PAK into a gauntlet-like device that allows the wielder to access GF power without all the brain damage. For now I have to keep it connected to the Bio-Capacitor to supply it with the raw magical power it need, but it is a start.

I need to think of a name for it.

My time there is not enough to witness the end of the fighting, but based on the news the Rebellion isn't far from winning. A certain group of heroes spearheaded much of the campaign.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1220x913px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1220x913px
Say, how would a devil arm-arm react to the Image Breaker? What about the God Hand?
>>
>>46462118
You done goofed esé.
>>
>>46462118
pretty sure it would destroy it or at least turn it into a normal prosthetic arm
>>
Alright, so I'm try to maximize the whole Demon King deal, now that we've got the Court of Bel from Devil Survivor... Aside from all three the DS1 things (Bel, Conquer Your Demon, and beating Lucifer), what other perks should I have?

As of now, I've got Demonologist from DMC, Master of the Devil's Yard from Actraiser, Negotiator from Soul Hackers, King of Hell from Unholy Heights, and going Demititan of Malfeas in Percy Jackson, as well as To Call Forth from Sword and Sorcery.

As for my crown (because I gotta have one, it's probably required) I've got a base of A Weight Upon the Brow from Sword and Sorcery, with the authoritive power of the Crown of Makai from Darkstalkers, and the Demon Horn Tiara from Maoyuu Hero And Demon King added to it.

So... what else should I add, and how likely am I to just straight up yoink the forces of hell whenever I pop into a world?

Also, what are some fun jumps to try and take over hell/the underworld?
>>
>>46462118
Not well. At all.
>>
File: fc6d30.png (165KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
fc6d30.png
165KB, 1000x700px
>>46462118
I can't help but feel like Cyborg's robot arms would be able to lift the weight he's carrying, or if they couldn't, it would mostly be an issue with the cybernetic mechanical systems (thereby rendering the whole act pointless?), and Beast Boy would most likely just turn into a gorilla or something because that's the kind of thing he does.

And I get what the picture is doing. But I can't help but think Robin would be a better subject for Starfire to show up, because he's the one guy on the team who actually probably lifts weights on a regular basis.

I am probably overthinking this.
>>
>>46462375
Cyborg has been seen lifting weights. He even went like 105% over his weight limit or something like that. It was a point he fought against Atlas a superior robot and got his butt whooped. However later he rediscovered his human half so he can push himself over his limit.

BB is probably trying to get in shape by himself. Reason stands that he probably wants to increase his own strength that it could transfer to his animal forms. Then again, he could've just been goaded into it by Cyborg.

Robin is only non-powered human so I agree he'd most likely should be hitting the weights. However I think the focal point is sweaty Starfire and dem abs.
>>
>>46462375
Cyborg does somehow get stronger by working out, apparently his human parts can still be improved it was the entire focus of one episode. Also he just likes to work out.
>>
>>46462284
I read this and had a hilarious vision of you romping through the Disney Princess Jump as a version of Hades.

>>46462462
Beat me to it by thiiiiiiiiis much.
>>
>>46462469
>Also he just likes an excuse to hit the showers
>>
So how would Gaia from type moon react to someone with image breaker? Especially if they were trying to be a dick about it and break key connections (Finding where ley lines meet and touching everything just to be a dick in general.)
>>
>>46462493
>I read this and had a hilarious vision of you romping through the Disney Princess Jump as a version of Hades.
Sounds about right, yes. Through I'm gonna need some hair made out of fire for that...
>>
>>46462594
Primate Murder gets a new chew toy.
>>
>>46462633
>Primate Murder

Touch primate murder, it becomes a normal but very angry dog.
>>
>>46462686
It's questionable since anything Gaia herself creates is part of the natural order, and Imagine Breaker specifically doesn't harm supernatural things that are non-chaotic and have always been supernatural. So it's debatable for PM, but for the record it also can't hurt things like souls if beings naturally have souls.
>>
>>46462619
Any of a dozen different basic illusion spells would cover that without you actually having to light your head on fire. Or if you really desire that authentic ascetic, Forgotten Realms has a race descended from Elementals. The Fire lineage doesn't have full fire hair, but their head does burst into flames when mad. The Genasi.
>>
>>46462594
I think she might actually appreciate it. I mean if it undoes her grand reality marble(which it shouldn't) then I think she wouldn't care where you are it would piss her off as much as any reality marble. and if it doesn't undo her grand reality marble then you are just fucking with the magic of other people she may just ignore it. All it does is undo the supernatural and Gaia is the natural in type moon.
>>
>>46462718
Ah, right. Yes, going fire Genasi would get me the look, thanks... But I'll stick to illusions for now, which should work fine if not quite as authentic. Got other plans for Forgotten Realms.
>>
For those of you who got Dethklok following and spectating your adventures, what songs have your adventures inspired?
>>
Can't decide Hellsing vampire (+Dark binding) or Natsu vampire ? Can anyone list pros and cons ?
>>
File: both.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
both.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>46462832
What prevents you from doing pic related?
>>
>>46460264

Strike Witches

Free Choice - Britannia
Ace 100
Fighter
First Generation Striker
Defensive Sign "Directional Shield"
Restoration Sign "Blur" 200
Perception Sign "Precognition" 400
Ofrensive Sign "Light Heat Attack" 700
Technomage 900
Bomber Jacket
Striker Artificier Tool Kit 1000

Wrote a whole big thing explaining my build and running through a plan but deleted it by accident and I don't have the heart to spend any more time thinking about Strike Witches.
>>
>>46462879
>file name

I take it somebody's not a fan of planesluts.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 790x1011px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 790x1011px
>>46462832
Obvious answer is Twipires, so you can sparkle.

Don't know anything about Nasupires but Hellsing's are pretty good. You're only slightly weakened by sunlight, you're vastly stronger, faster, and more durable than before. Other weaknesses aren't as strong either. You really only need to feed like once a month. Seras seems to be the model for the perk, and she didn't seem to have that much difficulty adjusting. She still is the happy go lucky police girl.

On bright side at least they're not WoD Vampires.
>>
File: both.gif (529KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
both.gif
529KB, 500x333px
>>46462832
I mean, if you're going that route...
>>
>>46462860
I want take alchemist perk tree in tsukihime not vampire and I don't know what natsu vampire can give me that hellsing vampire can't.
>>
>>46462832
Hellsing vampires have much better base stats, and once you really get into the soul eating meme ridiculous endurance and regeneration.

Nasu vampires are strong, and have insane potential if you are willing to experiment on yourself with Magecraft. However, Reality Marbles being up for purchase in multiple jumps gives a sort of stigma against developing your own naturally. At least, that's what it looks like, considering how many elect to say they don't have RMs even though they totally have the Magecraft skill and alien mentality needed to do so. This is important as many of the higher tier Dead Apostles augment their own body and vampiric prowess through said RMs.

Get both. Or don't. I can't tell you what to do.
>>
>>46462832
True Hellsing Vampires can basically bribe death with the souls they eat. Alucard gets shredded by bullets several times and just shrugs it up Fuck I think he gets shot just for show. He can shapeshift, turn to mist or bats, has zombie familiars or vampire pet shadows like Baskerville... technically, Alucard is more like a Legion for being a conglomeration of souls without sense of self around the Count's soul.

As for Natsu vampires, I dunno, I think they do need some time to regenerate and have those reality marble things. not an expert on that setting.
>>
>>46462633
>>46462748

Ok so on ultimate stress test conditions (in the hands of an arsehole) Gaia might want to kill you but still might not care. So generally it's ok to take Image breaker in to type moon and not worry about pissing off the entire planet is what I am taking from this.
>>
>>46463036
>>46463020
Thanks for answers. I will take just Hellsing vampire then.
>>
Hey /jc/

Does the 20 meters thing in the jojo's stands means radius? I want to think it does because a 20m square area is the size of my room. (4 by 4)/~4*4 yards
>>
>>46463117
Yes it's the radius, it's literally how far your stand can get from you before it loses power. You can push it past the range by a very small amount but the power of your stand goes down to basically nothing if you do so.
>>
>>46463117
Yes.

Which is why having an Automatic Stand is so strong - they don't have a Range limit.
>>
>>46463117
Also, are the stands already open up to Requiem stage or do we have to find an arrowhead?
>>
>>46463282
Gotta find an Arrowhead.

Or a piece of Jesus' corpse, but that wasn't really discussed I think due to Love Train.
>>
>>46463282
They need an arrowhead, the only ways of improving a stand without an arrowhead are if the stand is tied to a skill which you improve thus improving the stand, or through convoluted and not actually explained means.
>>
>>46463247
Yeah, problem with those is the control over the stand. but no matter, 20m is plenty for most situations.
>>
>>46463307
I think you can get an arrowhead equivalent in most timeframes of the jojo-verse. There´s the corpse in SBR and The wall in Jojolion.

Corpse should work as arrowhead, touch you for new power, touch stand for requiem.
>>
>>46463438
Speaking of JoJolion, any new developments with that plot?
>>
File: The wall.jpg (93KB, 637x611px) Image search: [Google]
The wall.jpg
93KB, 637x611px
>>46463438
>The wall
>>
>>46463438
>Corpse should work as arrowhead, touch you for new power, touch stand for requiem.
Except that it doesn't actually work that way. It's properties were actually explained(well as far as jojo ever explains things), pieces grant stand powers, but it doesn't improve a stand in any way other than it's own nature.
>>
Post Kill la Kill jump builds
>>
>>46463524
I misread that as Kill la Bill.
>>
>>46463542
They're pretty similar. Badass female protagonists with cool swords that go on a long, violent quest for revenge.
>>
File: killlabill.jpg (372KB, 800x948px) Image search: [Google]
killlabill.jpg
372KB, 800x948px
>>46463570
I don't think The Bride ended up fighting parasitic cloth-based aliens with the fate of the world at stake, though. So maybe... 40% similarity?
>>
>>46463642
Yeah, and Ryuko didn't get shot with rock salt or have a kid with the one she wanted revenge on. Maybe 30%.
>>
>>46463642
20% Original, 40% Kill Bill, 40% Sonic Adventure 2.
>>
>>46462832
Pretty equal in general but Nasu has a lot of more hax at the endgame.
>>
>>46463697
Could've done worse than ripping off the best Sonic game ever.
>>
>>46462965
Hey Many, I'm going to ask this again since it got buried last thread: >>46456622
>>
>>46461511
Ayup. For a midgame jumper that is likely to be the point where they ascend into early endgame. For endgame jumper that is just another shiny trinket which is really nice to have.
>>
File: the gipper is a lie.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the gipper is a lie.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>46463495
I'll counter your wall with the Gipper.
>>
>>46463827
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvdB6EG844o
>>
>>46463495
>>46463827
>>46463880
I don't know who the fuck you guys are but I like you.
>>
File: 050655608c7a236aca9c176b03ea5d2e.jpg (978KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
050655608c7a236aca9c176b03ea5d2e.jpg
978KB, 900x1200px
>>46463542
You made me watch the first episode of this anime out of curiosity.

What drunkenness has invaded my brain? And why do I desire to keep watching it so much?
>>
>>46464018
Because of human curiosity.
>>
File: klk.jpg (200KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
klk.jpg
200KB, 1191x670px
>>46463524
Alright.

Background: Drop-in (1000 cp)
Club: Sports (rolled 2)

Perks:
Chef (free, 1000 cp)
Fiber Hybrid (discount, 800 cp)
Dosh King (discount, 650 cp)
Radiant Presence (450 cp)
Kamui (discount, -200 cp)
Conservatively Dressed (-400 cp)

Gear:
Life Fiber Blade (-700 cp)

Drawbacks:
Nemesis (-400 cp)
Cute (0 cp)

Going for high-risk, high-reward here. I should be able to hold my own against Nui and Ryuko and eventually Ragyo using my Kamui, LF blade, and previous powers. I'll also probably try to recruit Satsuki and Mikisugi as allies.

r8/compare pls
>>
>>46464018
You're watching something made simply because the original creator wanted to see the cosplay that resulted because of it.
>>
>>46464018
Because no matter how retarded and not-great it gets, it's still immensely entertaining.
>>
>>46464098
>>46464071
You two pretty much hit the nail on the head. It's not awesome, but somehow it has entertained me. Well, there it is. On to the next episode I go.

>>46464092
Considering all things Japan, I could see this as the line the creator pitched to the production studio.

>>46464050
That's like... your opinion man.
>>
>>46463524
Kill la Kill
> Club: Fine Arts (Architecture) [Rolled3]
> Background: Student [-50CP]
> + Three-Star Student [-550CP]
> Goku Uniform (Three-Star) [Get a Freebie!]
> Makolingual [-100CP]
> Chef [-100CP]
> Gifted [Get a Freebie!]
> Too Cool For School [-200CP]
> Tailor [-300CP]
> Resolve [-200CP]
> Power Scanner [-100CP]
> Spirited Student (Disciplinary) [-100CP] [Rolled5]
> Misunderstood [+300CP]
> Cute [+400CP]

I am Aki Nekobake the Architectural & Engineering Chair. Joint Head of Non-Athletic Clubs, alongside Nonon.
Which means she prettymuch does everything.

Background... Aki used to be a sukeban (basically: a juvenile female gang leader), who -- similarly to Uzu -- watched as her entire gang was beaten by Satsuki, before engaging in combat herself, and losing.
Aki wasn't trying as hard as she could have, and that's where Satsuki chided her. Someone like her -- a mere stray who did not live to her full potential -- could never defeat one who fought with all their strength as Satsuki did.
That's what Satsuki said.

After that day, Aki followed Satsuki, but would still shirk her responsibilities at every opportunity... unless they were for Satsuki's benefit. For those tasks, Aki exhibited a hypercompetency that she would attempt to disguise, as if cultivating an appearance of laziness.
Aki provided many of the designs for Honnōji Academy and its territories, including student housing.
She also fights dirty. And makes a LOT of cat-related puns.
>>
So who else picked the Sunday Best origin to get... closer to one of their companions?
>>
File: 1409237202393.gif (624KB, 864x655px) Image search: [Google]
1409237202393.gif
624KB, 864x655px
I've been lurking a while and I need to ask.
Why do you go Drop-in? Why not?

Personally I go drop-in whenever possible. It's fun going in mostly blind. Lots of fun dealing with being a truly out of context factor. And also no extra baggage of memories, no family ties, no personal qualms, no past possible hang-ups. Unless that background offers unique perks or it's something really neat to deal with how a possible background would gel with my body mod and personality. I don't see much of a reason to go background.

Actually how would a normally good, kind hearted jumper work with a mostly evil or not so nice lifestyle/background/species? Like going Angel in evangelion, or Endarkened in Obsidian tower trilogy, etc
>>
>>46463524
Well. Okay?

Club: Hobby [Free Choice]
Drop-In
>perks:
Chef [Free] Food is good.
Dosh King [150] Having money is pretty nice too, I guess.
Radiant Presence [200] Shiny!
Resolve [400] Willpower stacking, as usual.
Fiber Hybrid [200] Increasing powah! Also, regen.
>uniforms:
Kamui [650] Gotta have the best of the best, no?
Conservatively Dressed [200] Best. Of. The. Best.
>drawbacks:
Target [+800] I... basically have to take this.

I would've liked to drop Dosh King to take Cute and Lost instead of Target... Buuut there's no 50cp option in the jump. And it hurts to have leftover cp. it burrrns.
>>
File: WAY TOO LEWD..gif (992KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
WAY TOO LEWD..gif
992KB, 500x281px
>>46464239
>>
>>46464273
>Spyro
>Been lurking for a while
Why tho

Anyway, I like having a new history and memories and REAL involvement with the characters and the plot. I like having family. I like having friends. I like having the character and plot hooks this involves. It lets me decide HOW I got my perks and items and drawbacks, instead of them just puffing up out of nowhere. It makes things a lot more fun.
>>
>>46464239
I was awfully tempted. But nah, I just went with being a fiber hybrid with my own kamui.
>>
>>46464273
Same, basically. I don't like becoming a whole new person every ten years. Puts a bad taste in my mouth.
>>
>>46463754
Oh. Yeah about same age as Thea. Remember she's Oliver's half sister. Merlyn is her pops. So you could be the twin, or maybe Oliver's pops also had a mistress. It's up to you, but you'd be around same age as Thea.
>>
>>46464273
>Personally I go drop-in whenever possible.

>your history of 'DROP IN MASTER RACE' and 'ORIGINS R SUCK'

Ya don't say.
>>
>>46464373
Hostility is bad.
>>
>>46464366
>Remember she's Oliver's half sister.
Uh...No, I didn't know that. Haven't quite finished season 1.

Huh. So Moira really was banging Merlyn?
>>
>>46464273
>2016
>Still going Drop-In
Ha! What a dork, amirite? Nah, I kid. I suppose it depends on the jump, if another background is more interesting story wise or has perks that I want, I'll go that direction. I also just like exploring new lives and histories in jumps, though I also enjoy going Drop-In and being the Outside Context Hero/Villain.
>>
>>46464273

I go for a pretty even split nowadays. Depends partially on discounts, partially on whether I think it would be a greater advantage to have no baggage or to have an established life, especially in worlds I'm not too familiar with.
>>
>>46464409
While normally I'd agree and wouldn't have posted that, having dealt with hostility from the guy leaves me feeling bitter and easily irritated with him, and thus leading to irrational decisions.

Making that my last post for today, to avoid shitting up the thread anymore.
>>
>>46464273
I tend to not go for drop in unless the perks are much better, mainly because a lot of shards of something gathering and becoming something better is a big part of my chain, and even if it has better perks, I plan on taking Cosmic Fact so I have some history in the Jump.
>>
>>46464273
I only go Drop-In if there's perks related to what I want. The extra memories and family I fluff as they're basically the same thing throughout the universes. Like you don't all sudden get a different parents, they're basically the same people back on Earth just slightly different.

Like you won't find your mom is your dad & mom South Park Reference but they might be younger, older, different skin tone/ethnicity/species all depending on the setting.
>>
>>46464018
sounds like youlost your way
>>
>>46464273
I prefer Drop-In backgrounds whenever possible just because, like others have said, being Outside Context can be both hilarious and fun. Backgrounds are nice to take for worlds prone to more easygoing backstories or settings, though.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1400x728px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1400x728px
>>46464421
Yeah. Sorry I didn't realize you didn't know. Well I wouldn't watch Arrow past S2. Picture related (Warning minor spoilers).
>>
>>46464543
You've gone too far this time, you madman! Ruining Barry's life is one thing, causing the atrocity that was Arrow S3 is another!
>>
>>46463524
Origin:
Sunday Best-800cp
Classmates-300cp
Harassed+100cp

Super simple, but It's my companion's turn to kick some ass.I figure they can join a martial arts club, they've all been trained in various styles, and CQC. I'll let them use my personal equipment, so it should be an interesting time.

That, and being able to transform into clothes makes for some interesting possibilities in later jumps. And it was not at all related to >>46464239
>>
>>46464590
>>46464543
Was it really that bad? I heard the drama got kicked up to 11, but I didn't know it was supposed to be unwatchable or anything.
>>
>>46464273
I like being the wrench in the universe's clockwork, so Drop-In and the sort of perks it usually gets interest me more often than not. If I need an identity I can go full liesmith and fabricate one.

Backgrounds are for jumps I do for character interaction first, and altforms second.
>>
For the current debate about drop-ins.

http://strawpoll.me/7282409
>>
File: _mr1gnbW6er1qiiyoxo1_500.png (334KB, 476x750px) Image search: [Google]
_mr1gnbW6er1qiiyoxo1_500.png
334KB, 476x750px
>>46464273
I just pick whatever gives the discounts I want.

If I have a background, I usually make some kind of story about my origin and my life before appearing in the jump, with related memories.
If I'm a Drop In, I have to make up a story about fitting into the world thereafter and setting up some kind of place to exist without too many questions. I don't really do "endless wandering".
And if I don't know enough about the setting to do either and I don't want to read a whole new wiki or sit through an anime, I just kindof say fuck it. That's my "going in mostly blind" option.

It's not exactly noble, but "how can I afford the things I want" is really the motivating factor.

The only thing that overrules it is if I really, really, REALLY want to tell a certain story, and then I just take whatever background correlates to that.
>>
File: 1150457823494.jpg (56KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1150457823494.jpg
56KB, 750x600px
>>46464239
That's a level of kink I'm not sure I want to head into yet.

>>46463524
Jump 21: Kill La Kill, Jumping on the Bandwagon Edition

Club: Crafts [Sewing] (Rolled)
Background: Drop-In (Free)

Perks:
+ Chef (Free)
+ Makolingual (100 CP)
+ Tailor (400 CP)
+ Dosh King (550 CP)
+ Stunt Driver (650 CP)

Companions:
+ Classmates (800 CP)

Equipment:
+ Life Fiber Spool (1200 CP)
+ Life Fiber Spool (1600 CP)
+ Anti-Fiber Weaponry (1800 CP)

Drawbacks:
+ Target (1000 CP)

I'll write more of a story for this later. Basically, since I could NOT resist toying with Life Fiber and because the dice commanded it be so, I would be far more interested in figuring out how Life Fiber works and how to replicate it than I would be fighting. I'd get drawn to Ryuuko's drama at some point because I'm an absolute sucker for short skirts and her outfit in general. I know, I'm lewd, glad you're on the same page as the rest of us now. Keep up. My Companions would not be very amused when I present them with their Outfits. Ryuuko is secretly relieved that not everybody is looking at her now.
>>
File: DDS2MantraGrid.jpg (387KB, 1696x1463px) Image search: [Google]
DDS2MantraGrid.jpg
387KB, 1696x1463px
Hey for DDS Mantras, how does purchasing work, is it just 1 Mantra of that rank or is it 1 Mantra of that rank+ a path downwards to rank 1 or, i dunno what's the specifics
>>
>>46464724
>Strawpoll
NOTHING COULD GO WRONG
>>
>>46464724
>using strawpoll.
>>
>>46464724
>Strawpoll

H'oh boy buddy.
>>
File: digital_devil_saga_mantra_grid.png (66KB, 1144x1006px) Image search: [Google]
digital_devil_saga_mantra_grid.png
66KB, 1144x1006px
>>46464754
Im dumb and just realized that's the second game, but the question still stands since that's also a evolution path
>>
>>46464273

I usually go for drop-in unless the perks for drop-in are related to companions or are just not interesting to me, which rarely happens.
>>
>>46464825
so Wikipedia is an actual spirit/demon or something?
>>
>>46464754
I'd say the latter, you get 1 Mantra of that rank and then Mantras from the lower ranks, but just for that type, so you'd get all the fire spells from previous ranks. If you grab an Almighty Mantra, like the ones from the Bonus Bosses, you pick an element.
>>46464864
Not really, it's just an odd name they choose.
>>
>>46464889
so if you choose Beelzebub for your mojo the bonus boss thing is a "you lose" drawback right? If you can't get more spirits in the jump like you could in the game there is no way to get one that will survive since he is a hard counter to his own abilities right?
>>
>>46464889
So how would that work with the 7 and 8 mantras in >>46464825 which require multiple paths. 9's are detached from the paths anyways so that answers that part
>>
>>46464913
Good God man, I've been Anon several times this thread>>46464590>>46464452>>46464278, chill out.
>>46464918
No, you can still get the Mantras in-jump, it's just harder than buying them.
>>46464983
You'd get both, but they'd be less powerful than usual.
>>
>>46464918
You'd still have Death Flies, which is Almighty, and any Physical or Hunt damage abilities you had.
>>
>>46464642
I've heard it gets really godawful in S4. Heard S3 was watchable, but still going downhill fast.
>>
>>46465050
Ah damn, that's disappointing.
>>
>>46465048
I thought it was death? And I need something with null gun to survive his attacks don't I?
>>
>>46459959
Wakfu's almost done, I hear. Just finishing wargear descriptions for each Aspect.
>>
>>46465110
Nope. Despite its name, Death Flies is an Almighty-element spell, not a Death-element one. It has a secondary effect that triggers if the opponent isn't immune to Death, but the main effect is Almighty. And Null Gun isn't necessary, most of his attacks are elemental or Almighty.
>>
>>46464918
Beelzebub is pretty much the third most brutal boss in DDS, but you can beat him in the game's first playthrough, so you can beat him in Jump. Just make sure you're immune to Instant Death, religiously Dekaja him, and are tough enough to survive one of his "fuck you" turns.
>>
>>46465213
that's the thing, I don't think I'm immune to instant death, it's a conceptual thing not a damage thing right? If it's a damage thing, I have rolling counter, heart of Steve, I am joined with the dog talisman, and have damn near every regeneration perk so I'm probably okay, but that's not my understanding of how it works. I'm thinking I'm going to go with Alice instead.
>>
>>46465295
Death-elemental attacks in SMT are instant death effects, yeah, not damage ones. Same with Expel.
>>
File: lizardman-release-20.jpg (131KB, 873x627px) Image search: [Google]
lizardman-release-20.jpg
131KB, 873x627px
>>46463524
130. Kill la Kill

- Rolled Academic Club (Biology)
- Nudist [900 left]
- Acupuncturist [Free Nudist]
- Trapper [Discount Nuist] [800 left]
- Combat Acupuncture [500 left]
- Classmates [200 left]
- DTR [Discount Nudist] [0 left]
- Move On

>YES I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN YOUR ORGANIZATION
>I MERELY REQUIRE ACCESS TO YOUR RESEARCH FACILITIES
>YES MY ALLIES WILL BE JOINING YOU AS WELL
>MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>AT LONG LAST
>THE SECRET OF MY PEOPLE IS MADE CLEAR
>AWAKEN MY MASTERS
>>
Ignoring the deletions going on right now, what's the best way for me and my companions to share Shard-based powers with each other?

We all got different powers in Worm and I want to see if I can get a standardized powerset for my group going.
>>
>>46463524
kill la kill +1000
misunderstood +300
cute +400 Nui is adorable. I think she’s cute too.
drop in free
fiber hybrid 200
kamui 650
conservatively dressed 200
tailor 300 building on my clothes theme
cook 100 take all the cooking
club sewing 100
dosh king 150

My plan is simple: 1) combine mantra thread and life fibers into an awesome dress weaving it by hand embroider mushoku tensei magic into it for good measure. 2) give it life with d&d magic. 3) infest it into a zerg 4) give it aura 5) name him steven. Upon completion of steven secondary objectives can be begun.
these are as follows
1.adopt harime nui for being incredibly cute, yes i am aware that she will be trying to maim me.
2. see if i can breed steven with similar creations.
3. launch clothing conglomerate to rival revocs.
4. freed ragyo to my new zerg clothing.
5. eat first life fibre to absorb its power
6. be actually decent parent to Hahrime Nui while
7. complete all prior objectives without suffering wardrobe malfunction.
>>
>>46465600
I feel I should know this reference... but it eludes me.
>>
Okay I should probably stop poking the hornet's nest
But!
Jumpers, if you need to turn a world into an RPG setting pronto, what do you do? (I'm planning on grabbing the soul shards from minecraft as well as the various building perks there. Still struggling with trying to afford Minefactory reloaded, so does anyone else know any good ways of mass-producing enchanted items?)
>>46465595
Er...I had AN idea for that but it's sort of stupid and cheesy.
Jumper Powered Warrior from Showa Kamen Rider Part 2. Give them Jumper Powered Warrior. Havoc ensues. If that seems cheesy, you can try and use Jumper Powered Warrior in conjunction with something like Echidna and have them all infect eachother, but that itself probably isn't exactly what you're wanting either.
>>
>>46465748
>Nui is adorable

This guy gets it
>>
>>46465773
Like... define RPG. Do you just mean adventuring fantasy? Or do you mean like "everything has statistics behind it"?
>>
>>46465773

What's Echidna?

And, wow. I completely forgot about Jumper Powered Warrior.Even though I made the damn jump it comes from
>>
So, Stands and Personas: How do they interact? Do you just have both, or do they combine? ...I wonder what would happened if Jotaro got a Persona and it fused with Star Platinum. Or DIO. Holy crap, DIO. Messiah would be the most ironic yet fitting Persona. Or is that The Universe Arcana?
>>
>>46465748
>adopting Nui
At least you are aware she will try and kill you even if that cuteness is just a facade.
>>
>>46465905
try to kill you I meant
Fuck I am tired.
>>
>>46465871
Adventuring Fantasy, yeah. Something like Dragon Quest.

>>46465878
KAMENJUMPER!!
Echidna is from Darkstalkers I believe? 800 Cp, lets you pick a single jump's build and make it infectious, sort of like vampirism and lycanthropy!
...Or you could use something like "Be My Mirror, my Sword and shield" from Actraiser but those are slightly more temporary?
>>
>>46465900
Fanwank it. Also, there are no Universe Arcana Persona's.
>>
>>46465900
>How do they interact? Do you just have both, or do they combine?

Player choice.
>>
>>46465773
Take Dungeoneering in Mushoku Tensei to create Dungeons, Jump Forgotten Realms to give people classes, Take Roguelike in Elona and use Amazo's Backup Notes to create a device which spreads the effect across the world, and plant the Sword of Mana to bring magic to the world.
>>
>>46465946

Eh, I think that might work. Use Echidna to give the rest of my companions Jumper Powered Warrior, upon which the power sharing can begin!

I lurk a lot. Kamen Rider is just the first jump I decided to actually namefag for.
>>
>>46465971
There's technically one, but it's the Great Seal that kills Minato to seal way Nyx.
>>
>>46465878
>>46466033
Kamen Jumper, I have some questions, if you could please answer them: The first one is can you create a Kingstone with the High Priest perk, and would the Creation King be able to take over you post-Jump if you take the option to be the actual Kamen Rider instead of a Dummy?
>>46465971
>>46465994
Oh, alright, thanks.
>>
>>46466070

You can't create a Kingstone with the High Priest perk. You CAN use a powerful enough substitute if you have access to one.

The Creation King would not be able to possess you post-jump if you choose to replace Kotaro.
>>
>>46465905
Nui's cute behavior is how she really is, at least in the beginning. It's just that her moral compass is so bent out of shape that she's indistinguishable from a sadist.
Remember how she asked Isshin what it felt like to have the masterwork he put his heart and soul into tear out his heart and soul? Nui's own masterwork involves Life Fibers, and her only goal in life is to be consumed by them. She genuinely thought she was doing him a favor, and that makes her even more horrifying.
>>
>>46466060
It is kind of weird how Makoto never actually gets the World Arcana and has a separate Universe Arcana that's unique just to him and can only make the Great Seal. Must be some Messianic hero thing.
>>
>>46466101
Hmm, I see. Is it at all possible to replicate the Kingstones, or is that off limits? I'm curious, because that would be useful. Also, what exactly would qualify as a powerful enough substitute? Thank you for your time, I appreciate your answers.
>>
>>46463524
my build was pretty meh. I don't have any great goals or ambitions for the world here. I probably will butt heads with Satsuki because I don't bow down and lick peoples boots but I think after I stomp the Disciplinary committee a few times they will just let me me.

Background: Drop In 0
Club: Hobbies (So I am a geek... yeah that's about right)

Perks:
*Dosh (ughh Cash) King (150, Discount)
>I love money but Dosh? Really? It's a stupid term.
*Ki Technique (300)
> I know Kung Fu... actually getting this to help boost other powers.
*Resolve (400)
> More Willpower perks? Sure thanks.
*Radiant Presence (200)
> So I now officially have the glow
Classmates (150, Discount)
>Yay, we can all be peasants together
Companion Promotion X 2 (200)
>More to get life fiver samples from their uniforms. However having a couple of people who are not looked at as total garbage in my group will be good.

Equipment:

Power Scanner (100)
> Should be useful in training myself and companions

Drawbacks:
*Harassed (+100)
> Some school bullies are going to have some very bad days. I try hard not to send anyone to the hospital.
*Cute (+ 400)
>Ahh Nui... well I really hope she wasn't important to the plot. I may have gotten a little annoyed and froze her in a block of Ice. I gave it to Satsuki as a gift... oddly she seemed pleased by this. I got a fruit basket in return.
>>
>>46460247
Metal Gear Solid/Rising

>>46460451
The last time I remember it being brought up, I was told it was founded on a nonsense rhyme that only worked because of a) Pucci's specific Stand ability, b) the rhyme's association with Dio's memories and c) the fact that Dio somehow turned one of his bones into a creepy green baby goblin thing

So-probably not.
>>
>>46466196
And of the two, MGS has the better CQC, but MGR has a better melee skill.
>>
File: mMdPNgx.gif (174KB, 307x304px) Image search: [Google]
mMdPNgx.gif
174KB, 307x304px
>>46466002
Thank you! You're pleasant, Alice!
>>46466033
and I thank you for this. Kamen Rider is a momentous task that barely anyone had the ability to go for, but you did it was a gusto.
>>
>>46466154

You can easily replicate the Kingstones using that one perk from Minecraft that allows you to duplicate any item once a month.

As for a powerful enough substitute? Uh... Think something around the level of Chaos Emeralds and work from there.
>>
>>46466262
Okay than-
>Chaos Emerald
...oh boy. I'm concerned. Thanks anyway, Kamen anon.
>>
>>46466246
MGS & MGR CQC combined make you pretty awesome when it comes down to it.
>>
>>46466250

Thanks, although I wouldn't say I did it with gusto. I did the first two hoping someone else would do Heisei, only to start drawing mental plans for the rest. Life is unexpected like that. I still haven't finished that other jump I made a shitty WIP for months ago.

>>46466355

Kingstones are bullshit.
>>
>>46466262
Dosent that cost 1000cp with no discount ?
>>
>>46465535
>awakening your masters
>while Ragyo is trying to awaken her masters

There can be only one Ultimate Being, anon.
>>
Burgli becomes someone's imaginary friend! Perhaps the longest installment I've put in!

http://pastebin.com/yugey6tC
>>
>>46466519

I think so? Haven't looked at the Minecraft jump in a while.

That's the only way I can think of to copy them, as they don't actually say how the Kingstones are made in the show. Only that they're mystical and give the Century Kings their power.
>>
>>46466589
It is discounted for builder, but it's probably better to get Equivalent Exchange, throw a Kingstone into the input slot of a Energy Condenser, and keep throwing things in until you get a new one.
>>
>>46466698
*Output.
>>
If you used making if a myth from the sword and sorcery jump to make yourself your own persona what abilities would it have? What is your persona jumpers who are you?
>>
So, oh wisest Annons, I have a question; how exactly would I go about turning Sozin's comet into something usable as a Gem core, without completely nullifying it's power?
>>
Is this kosher?

>Blame! Silicon Life capstone Adaptive/Adaptation/Wotever, or Sword Art Online's Final Form
>Medaka Box - Lip Service to give Companions this perk.
>Let them use it to mix and match the parts and consolidate alt-forms
>Lip Service it back, leaving their final / alt / whatever form they made intact

Or would that form be dependent on them HAVING Adaptation / Wotever the fuck it's named - or Final Form - as a perk in their perk list?
>>
>>46466814
Just imagine having boosted firebending 24/7

Not sure if you can preserve its properties while turning it into a gem through whatever methods you're thinking.
>>
>>46466822
I'm pretty sure you need the perk to keep that mix-and-matched altform. Without it at best they'd just kinda snap back to being normal. At worst, they start dying from the inherent contradictions of being a demon-fairy-robot-shoggoth, their own physiology tearing them apart from the inside.
>>
>>46466741
Whatever abilities are standard for the Arcana, with some inclination towards what you are good with. As for my Persona, I plan on taking Morgan Le Fey as the Magician, then using Self Aware to evolve it into Sophia as the World to go with my Gnosticism themes.
>>46466814
If you would take advice from a non-anon, you should use the Crucible of Eight Trigrams from Journey to the West, to break it down into it's base components, with magic explicitly preserved, then use Trigram Knowledge and Manipulation to turn the transmute it into a gem.
>>
>>46465012
Can I purchase mantras in part 1 as a drop-in?
>>
>>46466814
You wouldn't. The comet itself has no inherent power, it's not made of magic firebending-boosting rock or anything like that. It enhances firebending because it's a comet, and bending is affected by heavenly bodies. Having a flaming (well, sublimating, but I don't think anyone in the world of Avatar knew the difference at that point) rock approach that closely to the planet tipped the balance of elemental energies towards Fire. If you grabbed it and compacted it down into a suitable stone for being a Gem core it would be just another rock, since it wouldn't be blazing across the sky burning with the light of the sun anymore.
>>
>>46466919
* from Journey to the West to
>>
>>46466924
You may, you just can't use them without a Demon form.
>>
>>46466957
Would that include Demon forms from other SMT jumps, or would it require an Atma Avatar-type Demon?
>>
>>46466877
FuckingshitgodfuckingbitchtitsmcgeefuckdicksdicksdicksgoddamnitFUCK.

So if I want to let my companions not have to worry about having a metric assbagton of alt-forms and instead shape their own body how they'd will it, I'm fucked unless I make a jump where something like that would feature.
>>
>>46466919
Neat that pretty cool. (Is it bad that i only know about Gnosticism because of Aeon Flux)
>>
>>46466992
Or you could just import them in Blame! and have them take the Silicon Life capstone. There's a companion import with enough points given to them to do that.
>>
>>46466992
Well you're certainly irritated.
>>
>>46466741
I'm pretty sure this came up before, and I got no damn clue if there was an actual ruling or general agreement on it.

Assuming you're allowed to do it at all, I'd assume it would have your signature techniques and greatest powers scaled downwards/upwards to Persona power levels and reformatted to fit the games' skill system and your chosen Arcana, bottom line being that you are not doubling your own power. Resistances and weaknesses would either be your actual elemental resistances/weaknesses, or connected to particularly notable moments in your legend (I think. Probably conflacting Persona stuff with Noble Phantasms). IE that time you no-selled a super-duper powerful pyrokinetic makes your persona immune/resistant to fire, that time you got fucked in half by a cryokinetic makes you weak to ice.

I'm not the jumpmaker, so take what I say with a nice spoonful of salt.

Hermit Nebiros, Devil Belial, Death Alice. My choices have less personal meaning than you'd hope, but more than you'd expect.
>>
>>46466992
Or you could just import them in EVO. It might help if you actually asked for jumps with those capabilities instead of just breaking out in Internet Tourettes.
>>
>>46467006
Thank you. (Only if it's wrong that I noticed it because of Mage the Awakening.)
>>
>>46466983
Atma Avatar, the Mantras were designed specifically to be used by them in order to teach them skills and magic they wouldn't have due to being "artificial" demons. Regular demons could just learn levels 1 through 6 on their own, easily. Post that, and it gets more iffy, with a definitive inability when it comes to learning Bonus Boss skills like, say, Fire of Sinai.
>>
>>46467023
Other origins would suit them better, is the thing.

That and I have more than the standard 8 - even if I maintain the '8 active at a time outside of Warehouse / LoT' which I'm trying to help in that regard.

>>46467026
To clarify - it wasn't at that guy. It was at my circumstances.
>>
>>46467057
Right, I figured that would be the case. Wouldn't make much sense to plug your digital devil tech into an analog devil. Just thought it was worth confirming.
>>
What are the strongest beings you could come across in a Jump?
Worm has Scion, Type-Moon has the TYPES, SMT has way too many things, etc.
>>
>>46467053
How's EVO going to help, that still leaves them with excess alt-forms.

Although it'd be easier to help them in that regard for those that didn't get imported.
>>
>>46467059
fuck me it forgot the second dash after the LoT mention.
>>
File: 98496.jpg (43KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
98496.jpg
43KB, 720x576px
>>46466571
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VP7xTQf_qI
>>
>>46467087
SAO has a good perk. Allows you to use all the alt form abilities in any form.
>>
>>46467081
SCP has a lot of things, Fallen London has Judgments, Warhammer has the Chaos Gods, Index has a lot of things, Naruto has Kaguya, Darkest Dungeon has the Heart of Darkness, and Narnia has Aslan and the Satan Allegory.
>>46467131
The Problem is that he needs it for his companions who don't get any CP in SAO.
>>
>>46467080
No problem Anon, happy I could help.
>>46467081
Hmm, not sure if you could actually fight him, but ADAM from NGE was strong enough that, even after being impaled by a spear for several millennium, experimented on, and then stabbed again, he STILL took out most of the world. If he ever got revived at full strength, you'd be in for a lot of trouble.
>>
>>46467059
>>46467108
Golden Chains to stick Final Form / Adaptation into an artifact, which is then implanted into the companion in question.

>>46467131
You... didn't pay attention to anything that was said before, did you.
>>
File: asdhsdfsdfdf.png (89KB, 1238x211px) Image search: [Google]
asdhsdfsdfdf.png
89KB, 1238x211px
>>46458749
pic related

>>46459954
My strategy as a drop in is to accumulate data and blend in for the first week or few days. The Public Library and various "know the local rules" perks helps a lot.
While I don't deliberately do it, I enjoy taking drop-in in settings with Fate and Destiny and then acting like a dimension-hopping monkey wrench in the works...if I can get away with it.

>>46460247
GUNNM. The various martial arts perks and especially Panzerkunst are great.
MMA Master from Inukami gives you five martial arts in one perk.
Fighter from Code Geass gives you four martial arts in one perk.
Killdozer from Tomb Raider
Mook Horror Show/Equilibrium/Trance from Modern Action Movie is nice because it doesn't specify hand-to-hand, so it also works for guns and other weapons.

>>46462879
Yeah I hate it when that happens. Both accidentally deleting shit (3D waifu turned off my computer and I lost the notes I was going to update Polity with) and researching something only to find it was stupid and a waste of time (the premise of the WIP Umineko jump intrigued me so I watched some (read: all) of the anime in preparation only to find out all the VN/manga fans consider it an awful adaptation, so learn from my mistake and don't do that).

>>46463524
Kill la Kill
Drawbacks: Lost, Cute
Total CP: 1700

Nudist (100/1600
Acupuncturist (0/1600)
Trapper (100/1500)
Combat Acupuncturist (300/1200)
Life Fibre Blade (300/900)
Fibre Hybrid (400/500)
Resolve (400/100)
makolingual (100/0)
>>
>>46467040
Howd ya get three personas i recognize the first two kinda otherwise but whos the alice? And thanks just fanwank it and use a particular past version of your self.

>>46467056
Ive never played magic but i dont judge.
>>
>>46467081
DC has The One Above All.

He is literally God. Well, he /was/ until that retarded Lucifer sequel killed him off somehow
>>
>>46467081
young justice has comic book darkseid, Marvel has the one above all, DC has the endless the new gods and The Presence, Lovecraft has Azathoth, Toriko has Neo ,Medaka Box has damn near every plot relevant person.
>>
>>46467239
Marvel has the One Above All. The Presence is DC. Even ignoring the Lucifer thing, the Monitor Overmind probably disproves him being omnipotent too.
>>
>>46467239
The one above all is marvel
Your thinking about GOD and yeah i dont mess with anything that will replace that original ending lucy had.
>>
>>46467238
Actually, not that anon, but you can have more than one Persona at a time.
>>46467239
>Killing off The Presence
What.
>>
>>46467151
>Golden Chains to stick Final Form / Adaptation into an artifact, which is then implanted into the companion in question.

I...

What do you guys think? Think this'd work, or would it just give them a copy of MY Final Form, instead of letting them put together their own?
>>
>>46467238
>Howd ya get three personas i recognize the first two kinda otherwise but whos the alice?
Not that anon, but I assume that one of them is their base, one is the Ultimate Persona they got for self-actualization, and one is the extra that Hidden Depths gives you. And Alice is a staple of the Persona games, she's the Alice Liddel of Alice in Wonderland fame and one of the strongest Death Personas.
>>
File: 131934706789.jpg (143KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
131934706789.jpg
143KB, 560x420px
>>46467238
Alice and Demi-Fiend!
>>
>>46467238
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43687399/#q43707738

Might need to CTRL+F the post number to get to the ruling.

Alice is a girl in SMT1 who Nebiros and Belial dote on. In later games, she's either brought back as an undead sorceress with unfathomable powers by the both of them, or turned into a demon due to inheriting the duo's powers after they died. She's one of the strongest Death Personas, and her incarnation in those games is more based on the Alice in Wonderland version than her Mainline incarnation.
>>
>>46467277
>>46467287
>The Presence

I'm a dummy who gets comic book omnipotents mixed up

>>46467307
http://www.readcomics.net/lucifer-2016/chapter-1

Here. Join in my suffering.

>>46467358
How did Alice get so buff anyway? Isn't she just a little ghost girl reanimated by some friendly demons? Why is she bonus boss-tier?
>>
>>46466945
That's...freaking brilliant! Holy crap! Thank you VERY MUCH.
>>
>>46467426
See >>46466932
That perk wouldn't do anything because there is nothing inherently magical about the comet. It boosts firebending because it'sa comet, not because it's magic.
>>
>>46467391
That's why, actually. She was revived by Belial and Nebiros, two of the most powerful demon lords in the franchise. This gave her incredible power, beyond that of most demons. In fact, it actually made her a Fiend in some games.
Also: AHHHHHHH, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT?! GODDAMN IT WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST LET IT END?!
>>
>>46467307
How? forgive me im not really well informed.

>>46467339
Huh alright then and why is alice from Wonderland so stronk. Thank you for the information.

>>46467358
>>46467384
Ok thats interesting.
>>
File: flash-main.jpg (119KB, 1024x768px)
flash-main.jpg
119KB, 1024x768px
Jumpers, how fast are you?
>>
>>46467567
Fast enough.
>>
File: b112ee3385222e8c03e325672ca81834.jpg (159KB, 1280x1035px) Image search: [Google]
b112ee3385222e8c03e325672ca81834.jpg
159KB, 1280x1035px
>>46467567
Not much faster than an in-shape Human. That's why I rely on my Dragon to get around. Pic very much related.
>>
>>46467567
my motorcycle has the engine from Elite beat agents, and I'm planning on importing that for my body in undertale, so soon it will be the speed of plot.
>>
>>46467321
I actually think them having their own Final Form is more likely, since the ability to combine forms is effectively a power, whereas an altform is... I don't know. I just never thought of that in itself as a "power". The ability to transform, sure, but not the individual forms themselves.
That's kindof like saying Beast Boy is using his Gorilla Power, instead of using his power to transform into a gorilla.
Just seems weird to me.

But no, to clarify, I think it would give them the power to create their own Final Form, not grant them a copy of yours.
You'd probably need Infectious Bite to give them one of your altforms.
>>
>>46467567
Rank A agility from my time as a Type-Moon servant, with brief bursts of even greater speed from Bloodborne quickening
>>
>>46467567
As fast as I need to be, and no faster.
>>
>>46460264
Hey, for Skyrim, is it possible for us to get the perks in game? Like fro the different skill perk trees?
>>
>>46467567
Im on like one jump so not very.
>>
How do you guys determine your Arcana for Persona? Is there some online quizes for it perhaps?
>>
>>46467894
There is! Look up Persona Arcana quiz, or if you want to go the simple route, just compare the Personas to yourself.
>>
>>46467795
I’m sure you could learn some of them, but you don’t get “perk points” it’s less game mechanics and more as the lore would have it. So find yourself a trainer get to studying.
>>
>>46466877
Waaaiiiit, one moment. Hold it.

This is the perk text for Adaptation

>Adaptation 600
>Proficiency is just a matter of practice and time, and proficiency with your body and forms is no different. All Silicon Life have periods as they integrate new components for adaptation and improvement, and there are some forms of Silicon Life that will repeat this process incessantly, evidently never satisfied with the way their body turns out. Through your own process of trial and error, you can now selectively merge portions of your alternate forms together to create hybrid forms. You may pick and choose components from different forms as you like, but be wary that a short period of adaptation follows suit afterwards as you acclimatize to your new body. For those of you just starting off, you can start by integrating inanimate objects – but these won’t work as well, and are likely to wear out with repeated use. Still, it’s nice to have a turret to substitute for your arm on the fly.

Focus on this line in particular:
>but be wary that a short period of adaptation follows suit afterwards as you acclimatize to your new body.

This says to me that, if one were careful and made ABSOLUTE SURE that their biology was compatible with each section post-perk-removal - whether through Geneforging, EVO'ing, Fleshcrafting, or whatever - that there's a chance one could maintain their body.

But that's just me.
>>
>>46467795
I am not Cool Cats, but I would say you could learn anything you could presumably find the info for, whether teaching or books or experimentation. So you can study books and eventually learn all the magic, all learn how to smith, or how to properly hold a shield, but some of the more esoteric stuff like "% chance to reflect melee damage while wearing heavy armor" is probably not learnable, if only because I don't know how the fuck you would train for that.
Maybe you could cobble together a spell for it. Elder Scrolls magic is kindof fucked. But it would be just that: a spell.
>>
>>46467567
Fast... Maybe not as fast as the flash but I use a mixture of speed buffs, Situational buffs and time magic so I think at one point I was fighting a giant Ice dragon avatar of winter at somewhere north of Mach 25.
>>
>>46468002
Perks like that are really just mechanistic expressions of concepts like "Being really good at dodging in such a way that blows are redirected over your armor instead of smashing straight into it"
>>
>>46466440
If it's any consolation, in my idiocy I started wondering how I would go about a Neo-Heisei part 1 jump. W and OOO are actually the two I've finished watching, I finished Kiva but am only 10 episodes into Den-O...I'd also be a bit biased. I'm thinking for Neo-Heisei something like Drop-in(Not sure what to base this off of, possibly Date-kun and Ryuji?), Good Samaritan(For Shotaro and Eiji), Corporate Runner(Connected to either Kogami Corp proper, Foundation X or Museum, would be more shady and be a lot more phlebtonium rebel than the others) and Inquisitive( The Sonozakis, Phillip or Kogami himself, interested in mysterious phenomena and then becoming tied to it.) That's just me being an idiot though so nothing may come of it.
>>
File: 507 - JusticeCard.jpg (17KB, 180x275px) Image search: [Google]
507 - JusticeCard.jpg
17KB, 180x275px
>>46467894
I just read through them and picked which one I thought suited my personality best, ended up with Justice.
>>
>>46467567
About as fast as usain bolt on a motorcycle, unless I use fighting spirit to move faster.
>>
>>46468010
I hope you've got some heat resistance.
Air friction above Mach 20 causes temperatures hot enough to melt steel
>>
>>46468091
*Usain Bolt on a motorcycle.
>>
File: ngbbs4bc312c165102.jpg (30KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4bc312c165102.jpg
30KB, 599x449px
>>46468060
>>
>>46468091
Sooo.... you're as fast as a motorcycle?
>>
File: Ravager_1A.jpg (42KB, 548x435px) Image search: [Google]
Ravager_1A.jpg
42KB, 548x435px
Speaking of Elder Scrolls, in those settings where the protagonist is extremely mutable and varies from player to player... surely they still existed in the jump somewhere.
Did you meet them, /jc/...?
What were they like?
>>
>>46468091
>>46468110
Isn't that just as fast as a regular guy on a motorcycle?
>>
>>46468060
>>46467930
thanks
>>
>>46468146
>where the protagonist is extremely mutable
>posts Fallout 4
haha
>>
>>46468146
I couldn't decide if I wanted to take their place or not.
>>
>>46467930
I did the quiz whats a good arcana for The World/Universe.?
>>
File: Jumpchain Body Mod Speed 4.png (3MB, 4000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain Body Mod Speed 4.png
3MB, 4000x4500px
>>46468145
>>46468149
I am just quoting the Body Mod Supplement, seeing as I haven't taken any speed perks except Fighting Spirit.
>>
>>46468104
Yeah I have absurd amounts of resistance. I can bathe in hot lava if I want... It's generally kind of dirty and sticky though so I try to avoid doing so. Also it can leave a rather indecent cast once it cools.... It's not as fun as you would think.
>>
>>46468180
There isn't one, because you can't get the World. That's a Wild Card-only Arcana, and the jump doesn't let you have the Wild Card because it would be a nightmare to balance.
>>
>>46468209
Outlaw Star has some great lava baths.
>>
>>46468196
*I totally had it cropped. Stop judging me.
>>
>>46468210
Oh well ill just pick something else then every time I do another quiz and read the personality thing it says The world.
>>
>>46468209
Fire is about the only thing left that can kill me
Just on the off chance that one day I've had enough of this life I'm keeping being cast into the sun an open avenue of expiration.
>>
File: iZbkgLk.jpg (14KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
iZbkgLk.jpg
14KB, 400x266px
>>46468126

>>46468146
I companioned the player characters from Fallout 3, New Vegas and Fallout 4. They were pretty cool about not living in a radioactive wasteland anymore.
>>
>>46468272
Burning to death is a horrible way to die. It is probably the most painful way to die. Get some fire immunity and a sphere of annihilation. That should solve any problems you might have with ending your life. When your done and tired of life stick your head in to floating ball of doom and call it a day.
>>
>>46468272
So you've left yourself vulnerable to one of the most common forms of attack. Real smart, there.
>>
>>46468220
I'm not certain it is lava but just a really hot liquid considering Gene survived it and it's bubbling.
But it was a cheesecake episode so who knows.
>>
>>46468552
It's one of the few cheesecake episodes worth remembering because Aisha, really.
>>
>>46468146
for those cases I am doing some random generation of their appearance, morals and abilities. Except for Skyrim where I am the dovahkiin.
>>
File: OMG-1.jpg (29KB, 800x496px) Image search: [Google]
OMG-1.jpg
29KB, 800x496px
>>46468171
Probably not the best example, but Captain Richard of the Team Four Star playthrough (shown there) is a hilarious instance of a playthrough going off the rails. About a third of the way through he starts slaughtering entire settlements for perceived slights. First thing he did when he got to the Institute was kill his son, then fight his way back out, and then when he fought his way back in later during the endgame he ate the corpse.
He joined the Brotherhood, then turned on them as soon as the endgame was over, and became a fugitive when he was unable to destroy Liberty Prime despite firing at it with a nuclear submarine.
So that was fairly interesting to watch.

Although when you think about it, if you assume that the protagonist of any game does most or all of the quests before coming up to the requisite pick a faction moment, they all have an inkling of a personality to them.
The protagonist from Skyrim is somewhat terrifying, taken in that light. There are a lot of quests in that game that have you do completely horrible shit, with no way out except to purposefully fail.
Conversely the one from New Vegas ends up pretty heroic unless they side with the Legion. There aren't a lot of quests that don't involve helping a town.
But I guess that depends on whether you think the protagonist is active or just phoning it in.

Shepherd is probably a slut.
>>
>>46468572
Anything with Aisha is worth remembering.
She was my first introduction to both catgirls and muscle girls.
>>
File: 0e8a007aa13991ce148f739ea501a2df.jpg (524KB, 877x1239px) Image search: [Google]
0e8a007aa13991ce148f739ea501a2df.jpg
524KB, 877x1239px
>>46468628
I approve of your taste good sir.
>>
File: b6f.gif (351KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
b6f.gif
351KB, 500x420px
>>46468572
>Aisha
You sir are a man of exquisite taste.
>>
>>46468621
Who the fuck wouldn't kill their son really?
>>
>>46468621
>The protagonist from Skyrim is somewhat terrifying, taken in that light. There are a lot of quests in that game that have you SUCK OUT AND DEVOUR THE SOULS OF YOUR BROTHERS and MAKE A PACT WITH A DAEDRIC PRINCE TO DAMN A MAN FOR ETERNITY

FTFY
>>
>>46468572
>>46468670
>>46468663
>>46468628

You are all friends of justice
>>
In terms of raw capacity, how do these compare? Demon Seed from Mushoku Tensei, EX Mana rank as a Servant, Gift of the Thousand Master from Negima, and SS rank from Lyrical Nanoha.
>>
What would Anubis's requiem ability be?
>>
>>46468621
>Shepherd is probably a slut.

Man, my first play through of Mass Effect 1 had me accidentally sleep with people... twice.
"My reward is a riddle? I don't like that, but I don't want to be mean. Let's choose neutral."
>Suddenly Sex
"Wtf? I didn't ask for this!"

>>46468677
If you didn't raise him or even interact with him for some 40 years, is he even really your son anymore?
>>
>>46468807
Heavy risk...but the prize~
>>
>>46468807
Biologically, but as far as who I share a bond with? No, I wouldn't. I'd be willing to develop one if he wasn't an evil fuck, but yeah, not this time.
>>
>>46468807
My first Shepard was a perma-virgin. Didn't even sleep with Liara when she asked for it.
>>
>>46468677
>Who the fuck wouldn't kill their son really?
Eh... Even if he is a terrible person I don't think a real parent could pull the trigger on them.
Honestly I feel bad for the Sole Survivor and for Father. They both were victims of the Institute, only one of them would admit it though. Father kept trying to convince himself it was a good thing.
>>
File: 1422380678281.jpg (21KB, 294x294px) Image search: [Google]
1422380678281.jpg
21KB, 294x294px
>Kingdom Hearts Chi suddenly in places that aren't Japan in 3 days

RIP in Peace KH Jumpmakers' free time
>>
File: 1434.jpg (79KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1434.jpg
79KB, 500x385px
>>46468677
Cú Chulainn plz
>>
File: ASstare.png (313KB, 536x534px) Image search: [Google]
ASstare.png
313KB, 536x534px
The way science and the supernatural interact in SMT is somewhat nebulous and puzzling.

On the one hand, in DS computer programs can digitise and level the playing field against demons. On the other hand, that's mainly because the program for said server is based on a forgotten langugae with supernatural authority over demons.

On the one hand, the Swords and Canopus behave a lot like the Great Will and angels but with more alien aesthetics. On the other hand, like an actual computer Canopus loses its' absolute power when its' infrastructure is compromised (read: rebels to protect humanity) and its' hardware is stolen.

On the one hand, DDS takes place inside of what is basically the Matrix. On the other hand, literally everything in that reality is apparently data. And the whole situation happened in the first place because of divine intervention.

Basically, how easy would it be to use tech-actual science, not magitech-from other jumps to build things that can interact with the supernaturals of SMT? Sure you can always HYDRA everything into the program but it's just kinda hard to tell what effect regular superscience would have on these things when it seems the SMT branch of science at least is perfectly compatible with the supernatural what with the human-demon experiments in Strange Journey.

For example, would something like a Light Hawk Wing take primacy over a Null Almighty effect, or would the Null Almighty effect negate the LHW?
>>
>>46467567

Uh... Let me list.

I took Super Speed & Super Reflexes in City of Heroes, Friction Modulation in Worm, Super Speed in Teen Titans, Super Speed in Young Justice, the speed stuff in Sonic the Hedgehog, Super Speed in the MCU Jump and most recently Speedster in Young Justice.

H-How fast does that make me?
>>
>>46469064

>Speedster in Young Justice

I meant Arrowverse, fuck.
>>
>>46469064
Too fast.
>>
>>46468260
You can get Magician to Hanged Man, and can also get Death through Judgment if you buy a perk. No Fool, no World, no irregular arcana like Juggler, Hunger, Aeon, Universe, etc..
>>
>>46469064
Yes.
>>
>>46469064
Not enough.
>>
>>46468196
Easily the best Body Mod choice. Top-end motorcycles can go close to 200 mph, so it's a legitimate fucking superpower. Compare to Agility 4, which is... Just something you can learn to do on your own.
>>
>>46469064
Mach 50-60? Max for Arrowverse is Mach 40, and most of the others are Mach 1 or 2 or so.
>>
>>46469103
Im thinking of going emperor or justice. Thanks for letting me know though.
>>
>>46469199

Doesn't Friction Modulation have no upper limit in terms of speed? You just can only hit with enough force that your body is able to handle.
>>
>>46469064
Friction Modulation has no intrinsic upper limit. So just shy of the speed of light.
>>
>>46469199
Technically Arrowverse speed-force can go above 40, it's just softcapped, so it requires a ton of work.
>>
So, if I take Bound and A Long Way To The Top from Mushoku Tensei, how long will it take me to get strong enough to leave with this build?

>Magician
>Rikaris
>Dragon - 400

>Leaky Limiter - 200
>Miko - 300
>Team Battle - 0
>Elemental Magic - 100
>Healing Magic - 100
>Silent Casting - 200
>Counterspell - 200
>Demon Seed - 300
>Fighting Spirit - 100
>>
>>46469064
>>46469259

I think Friction Modulation from Worm caps at just under the speed of light.

I have no idea how that would stack with other speed perks though, because the power is weird and bends the laws of physics in odd ways.

Just try to avoid accidentally running through time.
>>
>>46469275
Presumably it does have some kind of cap though, otherwise the Entities would have perpetual energy and not have to keep going. And Friction Modulation is based on a canon shard Scion was observing in his interlude.
>>
>>46469275
>>46469348

Huh. While I'm certainly not on the same level as the comics version of The Flash, I'm probably at least up there.

Do you think I'd be able to keep up with him in a race? Not beat him, just match him before he goes all out?
>>
>>46469446
Yeah, but by the same token there should be some kind of cap on Warp Spasm/the Shard power it was based on, but WoG is Lung has no upper limit. Wildbow!
>>
File: 1453517564523.png (47KB, 303x383px) Image search: [Google]
1453517564523.png
47KB, 303x383px
>>46467930
>Quiz starts asking me about my positive traits.
>Can't answer.
Fuck.
>>
>>46469513
...Modesty?
>>
>>46469474
Really? Aw shiet Wildbow, you dumbass nigga. And here I thought Eidolon's shard was bullshit for being able to crap out Endbringers AND fuel his "Scion cares enough to actually dodge" matter annihilation attacks in the beginning of his career. And the Simurgh does refer to the places where the new Endbringers appear as their birthplace in her interlude, so it seems the shard really does create them wholesale somehow.
>>
>>46468793
One reason this question is difficult to answer is that no one actually knows what requiem stands are supposed to do. There are theories, but we've never gotten a canon explanation. I've heard people say that it gives the stand the opposite power of whatever it had before, but most commonly I see people just crank up whatever it could do before to a ridiculous degree, because that's easier.

Anubis's powers are:
Can phase through objects
Can memorize attacks and develop counters
Can possess people who draw it (except you, 'cause you're special)

Any one of these could be expanded to make an awesome requiem ability. Maybe its cutting power gets boosted so it can cut through almost anything, or it can somehow cut abstract concepts? Perhaps there's some mechanic that makes it so you cannot be harmed by something that's hurt you in the past (with some restrictions to make it less gamebreaking)? Or, maybe you gain some degree of control over anything you cut, from pieces of the environment to your opponent's limbs?

Basically, fanwank it. No one knows how Requiem stands work, anyone who says they do is lying.
>>
>>46469540
>And here I thought Eidolon's shard was bullshit for being able to
IIRC it's less that the shard can do all of that, and more that it can connect to a bunch of other shards and get them to do things. And even with that it was dying.
>>
File: Campione Jump.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Campione Jump.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Right, so I figured (with some prodding) that I should post this. Campione! Jump. Jump pdf attached
>>
>>46469474
...Maybe I'm giving Wildbow more credit than he deserves, maybe I'm an apologist and don't know it, maybe it's maybelline. But with how much juice any given live Shard has available, putting an actual solid cap on his power could easily be an endeavour in futility, or raise more questions than it answers.
>>
File: True Demon Route.png (201KB, 540x357px) Image search: [Google]
True Demon Route.png
201KB, 540x357px
>>46469642
Chaosfags detected
>>
>>46469642
Thank you. I'll go read it.
>>
>>46469646
Sure, but a) why the fuck would a Shard kill itself giving all its power to one user when it's supposed to be a natural trigger, ie set up with certain contingencies by the Entities, and b) that doesn't mean you just say "there is no limit, he can scale forever" it just means you say "yeah, there's a power cap that kicks in eventually but it's huge." It's not like Wildbow ever had a problem being vague before.
>>
File: Grounded19.png (781KB, 787x619px) Image search: [Google]
Grounded19.png
781KB, 787x619px
>>46469449
Any race against comic book Flash would be like the time Genos and Saitama sparred.

You 'keeping up' with him is just him going easy on you.

He might appreciate someone who can keep up with his 'casual' speed, though.
Maybe you'll be besties.
>>
>>46469642
I'm guessing it's still a WIP?
>>
File: 1430960481595.jpg (103KB, 474x522px) Image search: [Google]
1430960481595.jpg
103KB, 474x522px
>>46469761

>Maybe you'll be besties
>mfw at the prospect of being best friends with the Flash

I'm not even that big of a Flash fan and that makes me giddy.
>>
>>46469642
Well, everything seems to be in order-with the exception of Inviolate and Immortal-ironically while the former is worded too highly (it's actually "resistance to external magics of less than divine power"), Immortal fails to mention the supernatural battle sense and the ability to manipulate luck with will.

http://thecampione.wikia.com/wiki/Godou_Kusanagi#Powers_.26_Abilities
>>
>>46466571
Burgli!

I'm really feeling for the little guy, horrible monster that he is.
>>
>>46466571
D'awww. Gold star.
>>
>>46469797
Oh wait, it's a WIP? Nevermind then.

>>46469804
...why Flash in particular?
>>
>>46469642
Not the jump maker, but I feel I need to say this before anyone gets any clever ideas: The transfer of the Authority from Heretic God to Campione isn't a natural part of the setting's metaphysics. It's the blessing of the goddess Pandora, and she can choose not to give it to you if she thinks you cheated. So no creating a magical plague that infects and kills divine beings so that you can reap the powers of every Heretical God there is, or anything like that. That's not the sort of struggle between god and man that she wants to see, she's not going to reward you for that.
>>
>>46469642
Shouldn't Campiones and Heretic Gods get a free Authority?
>>
>>46469646
>giving Wildbow credit
The more I think back on Worm, the more I realize Wildbow just fucking forgot how to tell a story halfway through. Not to mention that he's worse than JKR when it comes to making up shit after the story for wanking fans.
>>
>>46467321
Golden Chains has been clarified so that if you have a power copied into multiple things, only one of them works at a time.
>>
>>46469908
Proof.
>>
File: Antieh.png (139KB, 399x330px) Image search: [Google]
Antieh.png
139KB, 399x330px
>>46469845
Hold on-suppose you were, say, the host and child of two very intolerant, very dogmatic deities who consider themselves to be the supreme embodiments of divine order in their native worlds.

Could she just...blacklist you from gaining ANY Authority whatsoever if she doesn't want you muscling in on her turf?
>>
>>46469642
A Unique Gift seems like an inferior choice to Authorities, especially since they cost 3 times as much. And especially because, discounts aside, for the same price as A Unique Gift you can buy an Authority that does the same thing but is far stronger and Uncommonly Discreet to get the only benefit A Unique Gift has over Authorities but better. And even more especially because Authorities states you can purchase it multiple times and A Unique Gift has no such clause.
>>
File: Smite Jumpchain.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Smite Jumpchain.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>46469929
It's in the jump document.
>>
>>46469642
Is this that jump with the harem protagonist whose harem-members gave him different superpowers.

Or is that something else.
>>
>>46469842

Super Speed has always been my favorite superpower ever since I was a kid.

Being best friends with the guy who is synonymous with the word 'speed' would be awesome.
>>
>>46469966
The harem-etts don't grant him abilities, no. Except for one spell that's just an information transfer.
>>
File: lizardman-release-10.jpg (138KB, 873x627px) Image search: [Google]
lizardman-release-10.jpg
138KB, 873x627px
>>46469642
>disregard local deities
>praise Sotek all day erry day

What could go wrong?
>>
>>46469931
Probably not, she's okay with people having divine power. That's her whole deal, really. What she doesn't like is when you make the fight boring. So as long as you don't cheat it should be fine. So don't do stuff like take advantage of a Heretic God that's already weakened, use far more power than is needed to kill one in a blatant show of force, poison all the gods so you can take them down without a fight (though she'd probably be fine with you poisoning one that was far stronger than you already, so take it down to your level and make it a fair fight). She wants to see mankind struggle to overcome the gods and succeed at it, so long as you don't skip that process she should be okay with you.
>>
>>46467567
I'm not sure the exact speed, but fast enough that it's a good thing I have immunity to fire, but not so fast my immunity to radiation becomes advantageous when running.
>>
>>46469966
No, I think you're thinking of...Date A Live, maybe?
>>
>>46469929
As >>46469961 said it was in the fairly recent update. Aside from clarifying that I think the main changes were just formatting.
>>
>>46470025
Speaking of which, it could probably do with some clarification over what Gods and Authorities are available, and how things like carrying around a piece of a god from another setting (for instance, that one perk from Percy Jackson) works.
>>
>>46469961
>>46469908
>>46467321

This is going to be returned back to you only getting your powers back once all of the items are destroyed. The point of both of those is just to stop people from getting free power by duplicating and breaking.
>>
>>46469513
>>46469524
>Got Magician
Ew. That's the worst one.
>>
Does anyone else choose a sort of codename for their jumper depending on the build?
>>
>>46470088
Them's fightin' words, lad.
>>
>>46467930
I got the Fool. I know nothing about Persona, but what can I get with that?
>>
>>46470116
Why? Everyone knows the Magician characters are always shit heads and that it's the arcana meant for worthless people with no defining traits except that they're losers.

>>46470118
Everything. It's off limits because of that.
>>
>>46470078
I was using it to share powers, but now it only does that on a timeshare. Didn't think it let you power gain at all, so the changes just hit me as a side effect.
>>
>>46470144
You're projecting a bit hard there, buddy.
>>
>>46470180
Well I did ask why you don't think Magician is bad.
>>
>>46470161
Then you end up unaffected due to my shitty wording.
>>
>>46469561
Ok so just make a reasonable ability that has something to do with the original thanks senpai.
>>
>>46469908
>>46469961
>>46470078

Didn't buy Ensoul, Golden Chains won't work, Lip Service won't work, Sharing is Caring from Black Bullet's a one perk on one person, didn't buy Heredity in Discworld like a dumbass...

Fuckit. I give up. I need to make an entirely new jump to get this gahd damn thing working.
>>
>>46470265
Pick something where it's setting appropriate.
>>
>>46470198
Well, you see, Yuka's a Magician and she's a qt 3.14.

The Magician Arcana can not be the worst Arcana so long as she remains a Magician.
>>
>>46470210
Oh, I misunderstood, so it's going to be updated again to go back to more like it was, but clarified so it can't be used to gain the one power multiple times? That sounds good.
>>
>>46470198
well then, as someone else who doesn't play persona, why are the magician characters all shit heads?
More importantly, is this because they just happen to be shitheads, or is it some shitty trait inherent to the magician arcana?
>>
>>46467930
I got judgement. What's that good for?
>>
>>46470292
That's where I'm boned, as I have no idea where it'd BE setting appropriate.

TV Tropes-diving right now, too.
>>
File: 1453870348952.png (60KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
1453870348952.png
60KB, 253x200px
>>46470303
<<
>>46470326
They're extremely immature, shallow, undeveloped, unintelligent and also generally ungrateful or jealous.
>>
>>46470369
And then they grow as people over the course of their Social Links, because everyone you meet in Persona is shitty until you level up their Social Link.
>>
>>46470391
Maybe, but being a piece of shit is the defining trait of being the Magician arcana. It's not something you want to be. They also never stop being retards.

>Everyone in Persona is shitty
Not everyone. Some just improve from being good people in the first place.
>>
>>46470326
It's because Persona characters start as reversed Arcana, and during the course of the game become upright Arcana. Magician Reversed is weakness, powerlessness, lack of discipline, lack of qualifications... Basically complete shit. But Magician Upright is awesome - talented, self-confident, powerful... The man who bridges the gap between heaven and earth.

In short, Magicians come off as shitheads because there's so much difference between who they start out as and who they can become.
>>
>>46470078
Hey Somefaggit.

Any news on the Grrl Power jump?
>>
>>46468091
>>46469183
Hmm. Has anyone actually seen Usain Bolt on a motorcycle? Maybe he prefers to drive slow...
>>
>>46470425
Needs more fluffy.
>>
File: Fluff to Order.jpg (322KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Fluff to Order.jpg
322KB, 1000x1000px
>>46470438
>>
>>46470369
Well, let a nigga white knight as he will.

Jokes aside, being a Magician isn't going to magically force you into being Stupei 2.0.

Regardless of how they're written, part of the deal with the Magician is being the best you you can be. There's no omnipresent force ensuring you stay a shithead, or are one to begin with.

My point here being, it's not the Arcana that's shit, it's the people who have it.

Though I reserve the right to think that is the case for you, dweeb.
>>
>>46470417
now that sounds like a fairly reasonable progression from the average 4chan user to the sort of person a jumper should be, simply through the nature of their experience.
>>
>>46470482
Also working on fluffing up and generally refining the smite jump while my interest in that game rekindles. This conversation was pretty amusingly timed in that regard.
>>
>>46470517
but, again, I'm no expert on tarot or Persona, so feel free to contradict me there
>>
>>46470367
Look for high-powered harem animes, that’s your best bet to find what you seek. Power sharing and the like.
>>
If all the magician perks in Touhou are based on Marisa, including her weapon of choice in the items section, would picking all of them basically make you a less experienced clone, power-wise? Would she train harder now that someone else has her exact powerset?

Does buying her powers come with the passive ability to walk into the Scarlet Devil Mansion and steal shit without being KO'd?
>>
>>46470265
Speaking of, is it kosher to use the in-jump/in universe methods of power sharing to share powers around?

For example, take the Masters Scroll CP purchase from the Avatar jump. Let's you teach anyone a type of Bending.

Or say the Mutant growth hormone from Marvel canon. Is this different? Would non-bought powerup methods be barred?
>>
>>46470647
No, because the Magician background is also based on Patchouli, Flandre, and I think Yuyuko, oddly enough. More specifically, on their powers. The person who did the Touhou Jump didn't include anything else the characters could do, including Marisa's ability to steal pretty much anything up to and including spell cards.
>>
>>46470673
Yes.
>>
File: not so fluffy.gif (461KB, 300x236px) Image search: [Google]
not so fluffy.gif
461KB, 300x236px
>>46470482
>>
File: yeaaaaahh.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
yeaaaaahh.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>46470265
Do the Dishonored Jump and be loyal to Jump-Chan by refusing to buy powers with the runes the Outsider gives you.

I won't tell you why, though. After all, is it truly loyalty if you know the outcome in advance?
>>
>>46470999
It's only the logical thing to do, to my mind. The Lady has been there with me for (perceptually) millennia. What's this jerk done? Play around with his own universe? No thank you, I'll just go light on the abilities from there and use all kinds of out-of-context fun instead.
>>
>>46469797
Yes It is, sorry I didn't Clarify
>>46469823
Thank you, however the Devil's Luck (300 CP) is the Luck Perk,
>>46469845
Thank You for putting that out there, I place that in a note
>> 46469882
Asi, Asi, maybe the First free, but then I would need to modify the Pricing,
>>46469954
I thought I changed the text for Authority to restricted to Campione and Heretic Gods. Damnit.
Okay as to why both are there. Unique gift is not as powerful as an Authority (which are now restricted to Gods and Campione), however, they are not restricted to hunting down the regents and personal necessary to whistle up a god to steal powers from(What Voban was trying to do, and when he did before, killed about 100 people). So if not a Campione, Unique Gift is really damn good, because it ranges from a blade that can fuck up a god, to being able to by looking at someone, know everything about them.
>>46470064
Will put in another note
Okay Version .5 WIP
>>
>>46470999
Wasn't that reward born literally because a bunch of nerds suddenly got up in arms over their waifu being marginalized?
>>
>>46471533
No, the jumpmaker and Quicksilver brainstormed the setup for that jump in private before it was even released.
>>
>>46470999
>>46471345
I'd rant that 4th wal waifu mechanics were a mistake but i'll just post the niftyness of a high chaos run, which is really the only good time you can actually use any power in dishonored that isnt blink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T2bQU7veCc
>>
>>46471504
Update log?
>>
>>46470693
>Marisa's ability to steal pretty much anything up to and including spell cards.

Which is just regular theft of books and subsequent magical research.

It's not an actual special power or anything.
>>
>>46471563
Things like that video are why I love the ability to teleport. And Savant is the most useful ability one could ever hope for, when it comes to doing 11-dimensional calculus in your head.
>>
>>46471612
Okay Updates, V.1 was my original QQ post, V.2 was the version Drakensis posted using mine as a base, V.3 was the version Last posted on QQ, which stole a bunch of stuff from Drakensis posted, V.4 was the First one posted here, change log is at the bottom, I only messed with the text in the Authority Perk
>>
>>46471546
Archives say otherwise.
>>
>>46471504
If you take Immortal as a Drop-In or Magician, and thus (as per the text) become a Campione later in the Jump, would you be able to buy an Authority to get it when you become a Campione?

And to confirm, becoming a Campione requires slaying a Heretic God and so buying Immortal as above would put us on an inevitable do-or-die fight with a Heretic God?
>>
>>46471886
put us on an inevitable / put us on an inevitable path to a
>>
>>46471720
Not him, but ability does not refer only to supernatural effects.

Having Perks that aren't just powers would've been nice, if only as a vehicle to illustrate what characters will actually do rather than what they can do. All those powers do boil down to bullet spam thanks to the spell card system, which is what a Jumper will have to contend with for their stay, unless they are particularly foolish.

Then again, I'm not about to complain I get to make shit go kyuu.

Not sure what the purpose of my post is.
>>
>>46471504
So, can you, as a campione, start out by killing the King of the End? I want to engage everything in a pissing match.
>>
>>46471504
Is Lugh's ability to master everything really quickly an acceptable authority? I want that ridiculous learn speed.
>>
So what would be a good Authority for the Aztec god Huitzilopochtli? He's a sun god affiliated with hummingbirds, born after a magic ball of feathers impregnated the mother-goddess Coatlicue, and who chases his sibling gods of the moon and stars across the skies so as to keep them from killing Coatlicue and destroying the world. Keeping him fed was one of the main reasons the Aztecs sacrificed hearts, making sure he had enough energy to keep battling the other celestial bodies. I'm thinking something like [Hunger of the Hummingbird], a speed-boosting effect that can be charged either by burning my own life-force or killing something with a blow to the heart. Does that sound good?
>>
>>46469642
needs companion options
>>
>>46471938
>Having Perks that aren't just powers would've been nice, if only as a vehicle to illustrate what characters will actually do rather than what they can do.

Honestly there isn't much that they do do, outside their magic or lore.

Peasant skills could have been added, but the scholarly skills are all already a part of the perks.
>>
If you get six paths sage mode from naruto, can we eventually learn how to make a battle avatar like Asura used?
>>
>>46472063
Yeah, now that I actually think of it instead of just daydreaming and yapping about it, with the way origins are laid out there'd probably be imbalance between them, even if the prices were different or some powers were removed or shuffled around.

Unless you did that whole conceptual sweeping shit people joked about before. But that opens up an entirely different can of worms most would be better off not dealing with, and you'd either end up with business as usual since noone will care for the ordinary effect, or worse since now an origin is marginally better than the others.
>>
>>46472126
I don't see why not.
>>
>>46472126
I don't see why not.
>>
>>46472126
What am I looking at. That guy doesn't look like Naruto- is this MORE filler?
>>
>>46472247
No. He's Naruto's distant ancestor, who Naruto is also the reincarnation of. Through sheer coincidence he somehow had a chakra projection that looked like Naruto's Nine-Tails Chakra Mode does. Well, probably not coincidence, since Naruto's the reincarnation it probably affected it. Still dumb, either way. Awakening to being the reincarnation of Asura was what gave Naruto his final big powerup for the last fight, just like Sasuke awoke to being the reincarnation of Indra, Asura's brother.
>>
>>46471504
>changed the text for Authority to restricted to Campione and Heretic Gods.

Ok, new question, is there any reason to go for Drop In or Magician over Heretic God or Campione?
>>
>>46472225
How've you been doing
>>
>>46472281
I know about the reincarnation bullshit. But I don't recall seeing that image in the manga.
>>
>>46472308
My apartment burned down, so I just said fuck it and finally bought a house. Not too much other than that.
How have you been anon?
>>
>>46472298
[muffled complaint about memories overwriting your personality in the distance]
>>
>>46472298
Being a campione or heretic god is really, really dangerous.
>>
>>46472359
Don't get me wrong, anon, I'll go for Drop In regardless of how it stacks up, but... look, Magician costs 50cp, and you can buy a watered-down Authority for 300cp on top of that; 350cp total. Now, if you don't want to go Campione due to the drawback, you can take Heretic God for 400cp, 50cp more, which gives you a free 800cp perk, a free far superior version of the capstone ability for Magician, and the ability to buy more of it for 100cp each. Not to mention you get a discount on the stealth ability, to be even less likely to draw negative attention than the Magician background (which would potentially be a problem for Magician if they get a particularly useful ability as their capstone).
>>
>>46472198
>>46472225
Magnificent. Now I'll start working on a way to combine this shit with magic to make it even more over the top. Hmm, I wonder if there is a way to combine sacred energy from YYH with senjutsu chakra into an even more powerful four stage chakra compared to senjutsu's three stage chakra. Perhaps temple of thought might help.
>>
>>46472343
Working myself out of a many years long depressed rut. Slowly.
>>
>>46472343
Sorry to hear man, also congrats on the house.
>>
>>46472433
Eh, jokes aside like some other anon says it seems to be a background thing-Heretic Gods and Campiones seem to be one sort of battle royalemso the real advantage of not being one is being able to sit out the battle without gods or people who kill gods to steal faux-noble phantasms/Stands from them out for your blood.
>>
>>46472343
Ninjanon, you have my hopes that your life gets better and nothing else happens at least for a long time.
>>
>>46472161

Exactly - I do understand the complaint that it doesn't provide bullshit freeform conceptual stuff... but dear god would that be a pain in the ass to actually write up.

Even then outside of a few characters (Eiki and Yukari spring to mind) Touhou isn't actually that big on conceptual things.

Hm. I think if I'd done it, I would have gone more into the details of Youkai-ness - because there's a ton of variety there, and you could easily do a build-your-own-youkai/god thing - Shinto/Taoist/Buddhist things and perhaps some stuff about mythic potential energy, rather than specific thematic power hax.

But the way it did it was good too - and I'm a firm believer in offering high-power things from settings, because that way you get to define them beforehand, which (assuming you do it fairly) alleviates some wankery and saves a lot of people from having their souls eaten.
>>
>>46471504
If we buy more than three Authorities will they have restrictions on their usage or does that only affect ones we get naturally?
>>
>>46472526
That might be a valid reason if you couldn't get a cheap perk that meant you could walk right up to a campione and chat with them without them being able to tell what you were. It's not like you have to fight if you don't want to.
>>
>>46472551
>and saves a lot of people from having their souls eaten.
The fact that is a valid point fills me with mixed emotions, amused ones mostly
>>
>>46472576
Well, to be fair the perk does say it won't stop someone who REALLY wants to fight you, just that they'll kill you respectfully-like. So on average you'll still be more in danger than you would- and besides I wouldn't personally call an undiscounted capstone cheap
>>
>>46472480
Good luck anon. It seems like we all get stuck at some point.
>>46472495
Thanks. I went kind of crazy and dragged all of my irreplaceable stuff out. And my neighbor, once I realized they couldn't get out on their own due to a broken leg. I think it was the stupidest thing I've ever done, ever.
Fucking chain smoking tenants.
I'm kind of afraid of fire now.
>>46472531
Thanks. I hope things go well for you too anon.
>>
>>46472576
Wait-I misunderstood which perk you meant. Okay yeah, I got nothing then.
>>
>>46472644
>without them being able to tell what you were
Look at the Heretic God tree.
Thread posts: 446
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.