[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weiß Schwarz thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: power-TD.png (211KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
power-TD.png
211KB, 400x533px
I figure that the worst that could happen is the thread gets ignored, so fuck it. Weiss Schwarz thread.

Curious about it?
What sets are you collecting?
Do you care about the Idolmaster or Fate/Stay Night sets coming out?
Have you actually put a deck together?

Have you played the game yet?
>>
>>46425646
I've done a game or two with my friends. I have a sole interest in the Madoka sets while they pretty much universally love the Fate/Stay Night sets.
>>
>>46427063
Well sounds like good news for them, then. Or bad news, if they're trying to avoid spending money.

Madoka is just the one set so far?
>>
>>46427161
Two. There's the original set and then one that's solely Rebellion. Though they did reprint the original due to it selling out or something.

I think they're adding more Fate/Stay Night sets aren't they? Or is there only the one?
>>
File: ws_today_b.jpg (192KB, 350x489px) Image search: [Google]
ws_today_b.jpg
192KB, 350x489px
>>46427243
Fate/Stay Night [Unlimited Blade Works] vol. 2

It's the most recent thing on the website, so I'm assuming it's just been released or will be soon.
>>
>>46427303
They already have one set out judging by the starter decks we bought.

How about you? You get to play any games yet?
>>
>>46427480
>You get to play any games yet?
Unfortunately, no. There doesn't seem to be any players around here, at least not that I've seen. A lot of people playing Magic and Force of Will, but none interested in Weiss Schwarz.

I'm fine with picking up sets I'm interested in, so there is that. I probably wouldn't even bother with it if I didn't. Right now I'm just picking up the Project Diva cards, although the local game shop owner was nice enough to give me some demo cards he had, which means I have the Milky Homes demo deck as well.
>>
>>46427581
Yeah that's pretty much how I got started in this too. Just found a set I was interested in and went from there.

I'm sure more and more people will start to get into this if they drag more series in, though whether the game will get popular enough to justify that is up in the air. Especially outside of Japan.
>>
>>46427682
>whether the game will get popular enough to justify that is up in the air. Especially outside of Japan.
I certainly hope so. I wouldn't mind seeing Fate/Extra or the related games getting in the card game as well.
>>
>>46425646
>I figure that the worst that could happen is the thread gets ignored
you must not be familiar with what happens to non-mtg tcg threads here
>>
File: IMG_2016.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2016.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>>46425646
I've bought a few of the starter decks, and tried a few games, but I'm really not a fan of the game mechanics, and the games overall feel overly similar to one another. Could just be a problem with the trial decks, but it feels more like a problem built into the rules.

Besides, I'm currently more invested in another waifu game.
>>
>>46432739
>games overall feel overly similar to one another. Could just be a problem with the trial decks, but it feels more like a problem built into the rules.

I suspect it's the rules or game design. Most decks seem like they play similar, where you'll just want to play the biggest characters possible and either front/side attack depending on if they will survive. I suspect that's probably intentional, so that anime fans don't end up disappointed if they didn't like a specific deck mechanic.

>I'm currently more invested in another waifu game.
Which one is that? It looks like a Force of Will card along with a Tarot deck.
>>
>>46433345
That would be a game called WIXOSS by Takara Tomy.
>>
I bought the persona 4 deck on a whim. Never used it.

The shop I bought it from shut down a week after I bought it, and the only other shop in my town is exclusively for yugioh and MtG.
>>
>>46433407
Huh, interesting. I don't fully understand it since the tutorial video was in moon, but it looks like a separate (white) deck for the "lead" character, three slots for your summoned characters, and six (basically Pokemon price cards) representing life that gets removed when a character attacks unblocked.

Oh, and a lot of cards going into the side of the battle mat to act as the mana reserve.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.