[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a better Primarch. I dare you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: Rogal Dorn.jpg (549KB, 764x665px) Image search: [Google]
Rogal Dorn.jpg
549KB, 764x665px
Name a better Primarch. I dare you.
>>
Horus.
>>
>>46392191
Any of the 10 other still alive.....
>>
>>46392191
Fuck even mortarion does more shit because at least he's alive
>>
>>46392191
Eat shit Phillip, Adidas is better
>>
>>46392191
>>46392229
>>46392250
>>46392270
>>46392290
>all y'all niggas naming Apharius
Alpharius wasn't shit, man. Omegon all the way.
>>
>>46392250
It's better to die for the Emperor than be alive and become a cuck.
>>
>>46392321
They all died cuks though. Especially king faggots Dorn and Guilliman
>>
>>46392359
12 year old faggot: b-b-but muh ultramarines are the realest of the real!11!1! Guilliman is recovering from poiisoonnn waaaaaaghhh
>>
>>46392191
>Name a better Primarch.
But you can't, because all the Primarchs are massive faggots.
>>
>>46392191
Leman Russ. That was easy.
>>
File: Horus2.jpg (288KB, 833x855px) Image search: [Google]
Horus2.jpg
288KB, 833x855px
He was actually a pretty nice guy pre-Heresy.
>>
>>46392191
Horus, Leman Russ, Fulgrim, Vulkan, Magnus, Sanguinius, Lion, Perturabo, Mortarion, Lorgar, Khan, Angron, Corax, Alpharius and Omegon.
>>
>>46392191

His arrogance led to thousands of his Sons deaths, not cool.
>>
>>46393031
Are you Matt Ward's brother?
>>
>>46392191
Vulkan of course
>>
Sanguinius.

Next!
>>
File: Russ_Breaks_Magnus.jpg (345KB, 753x1057px) Image search: [Google]
Russ_Breaks_Magnus.jpg
345KB, 753x1057px
Magnus the Red, obviously I'm talking before or after Leman Russ snaps him in half.
>>
File: Konrad Curze.jpg (434KB, 688x946px) Image search: [Google]
Konrad Curze.jpg
434KB, 688x946px
>>46392191
Easy
>>
>>46392191
Depends entirely on the criteria in question. All of the Primarchs were flawed, and all of them had areas of skill.

Horus was the better leader - while he may not have been tactically smarter, his charisma, combat prowess, and his tendency to lead from the front right alongside his men meant that his men were far more devoted to him than most other Legions were to theirs (barring Sanguinius and Lorgar).

Guilliman was the better planner and governor - he was the epitome of the warrior-king, who rebuilt what he conquered into something far better than he arrived with.

Lorgar was the better diplomat and motivator - say what you want about him, but prior to Monarchia no other Legion produced more loyal and zealous servants of the Imperium when conquering them. His charisma also meant he could effectively communicate between groups who wouldn't otherwise speak (like Ferrus and Angron), even those who didn't necessarily like him. fuck Erebus

Fulgrim was the better warrior.

Angron was the better fighter.

Sanguinius was literally considered to be without flaw, even by the most cynical and hateful of his brothers which is why he had to die in the gigantic metaphor for the Crucifixion of Christ that is the battle between Horus and the Emperor

The Khan was capricious and hard to pin down - this was both a good and bad thing. He was his own man.

All of the Primarchs had major flaws and had major advantages. Attempting to say "One was better," is stupid, because you're completely missing the point of the Primarchs and their purposes. again, excluding Sanguinius
>>
>>46395041
You forgot The Lion
>>
>>46395158
Damn it Ana, you traitor scum! No one likes the fucking lion!
>>
>>46395041
Wait, why couldn't Ferrus and Angron speak?
>>
>>46392191
Any Primarch whose first founding chapter still lives.
>>
>>46395194
Loyalty is its own reward, Christy! A heretic like you could never understand that!
>>
I'm surprised at the lack of Dorn-posting
>>
File: hh-walpaper-raven-Copy.jpg (476KB, 1388x861px) Image search: [Google]
hh-walpaper-raven-Copy.jpg
476KB, 1388x861px
Corvus Corax
*sneaks up on you*
pssst, noting personnel kid
*unsheathes Raven's Talons*
>>
>>46395233
Autism
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 640x1136px
>>46392191
>>
>>46392191
Guilliman since he actually had to save the Imperial Fists after Dorn decided to send thousands of his sons to attack the Iron Warriors and die in some sort of moronic attempt to quell his legion of people who didn't agree with the new organization. On second thought literally any other primarch is better.
>>
>>46395351
The Primarch of phone backgrounds.
>>
>>46395351
He has had his loyalty tested more than any other Primarch.

I think he gets a little shat upon story wise though, but I think he's a really model Primarch.
>>
>>46395325
Quit white knighting for Ana! She will never kiss a beta like you Cory! Besides she is the traitor not Ana, but I guess you Lion-loving bunch are all heretics!

Dorn lives on, Dorn will never fall!
>>
>>46395406
He really is the best primarch. He's the ideal model of a Primarchs according to the emperors vision. He did not seek to rule mankind, only beat out a vessel for for mankind to inhabit.

He was no savage or brute but respected strength and willpower. Once his loyalty was earned it was unbreakable.

He was innovative and technologically brilliant. Under his eye did Cataphractii terminator armor come into being. And from that came all other marks of armor. He created the Sicarian battle tank and with the Mechanicum brought Gravity weapons into being.

He never once faltered and never once engaged in excess. He would ruin no worlds. A shattered world cannot serve the Emperor. He was trusted to take back the most technologically advanced world's. The important worlds.

Ferrus Manus was what every primarch should have been. And one of the greatest tragedies is that he did not live through the heresy.
>>
>>46395504
What? Heretics? Where?! I mean NO! there are no heretics related to the lion what so ever
>>
>>46395710
Good catch brother, they must never learn of the fall- er the uh.. The falling leafs! On Caliban! Which doesnt exists anymore... For perfectly explainable reasons!
>>
>>46392191
Sanguinius
>>
>>46396558
>has wings
>is human
Sanguinius is a overhyped mutant
>>
>>46392191
That really depends on what qualities the Primarchs were suppose to have and which Primarch embodied those qualities best.

Dorn may not have been the best at being a Primarch, but he was definitely one of, if not the, most loyal.
>>
>>46392191
http://strawpoll.me/6927873/
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.