[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Draw Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 109

File: H'atyr2.png (17KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
H'atyr2.png
17KB, 450x600px
Make requests! See neat stuff!

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. Just be patient, and bump your request ONE time, every 24 hours after posting it. Don't be a jerk and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

Additionally, please provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

If you've recently had a request filled by a drawfriend, please be considerate of less fortunate anons and hold off on additional requests for a while.

Mind your manners, don't be rude to other people's requests, and remember to say thank you! And please, please, lurk before posting your request. It will save everyone some uncomfortable moments.

Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:

https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:

http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide:https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
/r/ing luna wolf picture
Needs to be in Crusade pattern armor.
Tucked under his left arm is his helmet and phobos pattern bolter in right hand. Need his full wargear (belt with mag pouches) bolt pistol right thigh chainsword left hip.
Face features are round with shoulder length hair tied back with a bandana on his head.
>>
File: Bolter_Phobos_Salamanders.jpg (62KB, 549x354px) Image search: [Google]
Bolter_Phobos_Salamanders.jpg
62KB, 549x354px
>>46355000
The trips speak
Boltgun for reference
>>
File: wizard consept.png (455KB, 720x684px) Image search: [Google]
wizard consept.png
455KB, 720x684px
Hello drawfriends. I am requesting a drawing of my wizard. He is in hhis mid 20ties, with a face like the middle upper pic, he has a beard like the upper right pic. He is also wearing a simple wizards/scholar clothing (no hood), a waist pouch, his spellbook in his left hand and a hiking stick made out of wood in the right. The stick is nothing special, it's jsut a hiking stick.

Thanks in advance drawfriends!
>>
File: Archer and Wolf.jpg (347KB, 1200x1565px) Image search: [Google]
Archer and Wolf.jpg
347KB, 1200x1565px
Reposting from old thread!

Hello drawfriends!
I'd quite like some updated character art for this guy, who's had a bit of a rough time lately!

Humbly requesting the man in pic related, mask on the floor looking sad, after losing the right leg from the knee down in a bad teleporting accident, and the right arm from the elbow down incinerated, with his wolf trying to comfort him
Clothing would be simple under-armour stuff, light cloth shirt and pants, that show how crippled he's become. On a related not, his left arm would be covered in runes of resist magic tattoed onto it, hiding burn scars on the forearm.
He'd also have a tiny black rock tied around his neck, a shard of a meteorite.
Also if you really want to, there'd be a small girl made entirely of mercury trying to comfort him too, hands bound in chains and hair tied in two pigtails, she'd be about the size of a gnome. She's basically become his adopted daughter. She was based appearance and somewhat personality wise off of Ayla from the game awesomenauts

Many thanks in advance!
>>
Porting request near the rock bottom of the last thread:

I need someone to draw a creepy human-sized doll. It should look like a young girl in a extremely frilly dress and have black beady eyes, porcelain skin and a wide grin that puts it square in the uncanny valley. In general, keep in mind that this is something that dresses itself up to look cute, but only really comes across as incredibly disturbing. Preferably, it should also be looking directly at the viewer, for that extra horror factor.

Forgot to mention last time, feel free to get creative with this request, as long as it fulfills the above.
>>
Requesting a red headed Aasimar bard lady with a silver harp and long flowing dress or adventuring equivalent
>>
File: Aztec_sorceress.png (1MB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Aztec_sorceress.png
1MB, 1200x1000px
Migrating with the request for my aztec sorceress

>black hair, dark eyes, tanned
>ritual garb, mostly white with accents in red
>lots of feathers and gold jewelry
>decorated staff with bloodgem on top of it
>>
File: Character_concept.png (1MB, 1600x1032px) Image search: [Google]
Character_concept.png
1MB, 1600x1032px
Reposting from the last thread

Looking for someone to draw, what is essentially, a centaur Julius Caesar. The human portion of him should look around 30-40, the horse part should be a black color.

Wearing some light armor and a wolf pelt, carrying a halberd and gladius. Other than that, the style and design is up to the artist.

Thanks ahead of time to anyone who picks this up.
>>
>>46355111
Don't take this as an actual fulfillment of your request
>>
>>46355169
Okay I know this is kinda wack but where did you find that picture in the top right corner with the Aztec harpy? That looks GORGEOUS.
>>
File: poorfag's commission.png (830KB, 922x985px) Image search: [Google]
poorfag's commission.png
830KB, 922x985px
Adding to the opening sea of requests.

Requesting a pair though just one is great of "twin" elves that enjoy matching their wardrobe, one male one female, both with dark brown hair, green eyes, wearing both a long and shortsword, and a metal/mithril bow.
Male build: typical lean elf, hair a few inches shorter than pic. Female build: slightly shorter than male, hair about as long as pic, 8/10 hips and a fair chest.
>pic related for even more reference materials and request details
>>
File: image.jpg (620KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
620KB, 1920x1080px
Moving in the request from last thread.
I was wondering if someone would be willing to help me out on a request here? it might be a tad bit big though. My request is sort of a scene. I imagine a huge, black, slick and feminine dragon in the scenter of a big circular library, wearing a pair of half-moon glasses, and looking outwards from the picture, halfway interested, halfway suprised. The library isnt in the best shape, so sort of run down, with a gigantic hole in the roof and maybe some books floating in between shelves.
Thanks!
>>
File: HUGEASSSWORD.png (2MB, 1200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
HUGEASSSWORD.png
2MB, 1200x1400px
alright mate, here it is. Huge ass unwieldy final fantasy-like sword edit. I don't know why but i knew you where the paladin

zweihander version:
>>46351590

don't forget to tell me if the guys liked it
>>
>>46355636
>metal bow
do you even physics?
>>
File: Yu Gi Oh Sanwitch.jpg (81KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
Yu Gi Oh Sanwitch.jpg
81KB, 400x580px
Requesting Sanwitch bonking Sangan's head with her staff for trying to steal her muffin.
>>
>>46355847
Metal bow are possible, just difficult to make.
>>
>>46355847
its two elfs physics has nothing to do with it
>>46355875
whats what
>>
>>46355847
DM's idea, apparently he thinks mithril makes for good bowing, and given that it's magic, he doesn't have to explain shit. That and it's the only weapon I roll well with, so I'm not going to complain.
>>
>>46355899
The three eyes furry creature laying next to her.
>>
>>46355570
Heroes of Might and Magic 6 Concept Art

Google it
>>
>>46355893
and are they convenient?
>>46355899
touche'
>>46355913
well... that's another valid point, i retire my previous statement
>>
File: axwielders.png (1MB, 1472x520px) Image search: [Google]
axwielders.png
1MB, 1472x520px
Greetings from /m/! Requesting Skarbrand and Ein Graze slaying hordes of unlikeable characters and mechs with their dual axes while referencing this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5UXfU7PSdM
>>
File: HUGEASSSWORD.png (2MB, 1200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
HUGEASSSWORD.png
2MB, 1200x1400px
>>46355819
damn i don't know where that black line came from, fixed it. I would like to color this but that would take forever so i'm calling this done
>>
>>46355819
OR here, I'm actually the warforged. I appreciate everything you've done, and I'll tell you how it goes tomorrow!
>>
>>46356245
Hey dude, OR here. Good news and bad news. Everyone loves the piece except for the tiefling, who apparently is an artist and griped a lot about details. Good news though, he's offering to pay you to patch up the details if you're interested.
>>
>>46354869
Could I get a portrait for my warlock in my ongoing D&D 5e game?

>Armor something like a fusion of the two in the attached image
>Face like the girl in the bottom right. Sorry about the black and white, she has relatively light tan skin but not white.
>Eye's like the one in the top lefthand corner.
>Make up like the top right, except with a third eye replacing the design in the middle and some black with the white.
>Egyptian-esque eye make up with black and red lips. If you feel like drawing her with an open mouth, her tongue and flesh are black as well.
>Indian style gold jewelry, with the nose ring+chain, head jewelry, and big earrings
>Thick flowing dark hair, but with twisting black tentacles appearing throughout. Maybe even some wrapping around her neck or otherwise poking out onto her face.

For a little background on the character, she was an underclass girl trying to make her way in an exceptionally seedy part of town before she came into contact with an otherworldly tentacle-y entity. In exchange for the power she needed to escape her dismal existence she devoted herself to it's service. The whole time she's been adventuring she's been attempting to set up a combined criminal empire/cult, wherein she treats her underlings and monstrous aberrations like beloved children/pets while brutally murdering/sacrificing her enemies to her dark master.
>>
File: 1459227014690.jpg (293KB, 1150x890px) Image search: [Google]
1459227014690.jpg
293KB, 1150x890px
>>46358127
Fuck. Forgot the reference image.
>>
File: anchor.jpg (178KB, 1600x1199px) Image search: [Google]
anchor.jpg
178KB, 1600x1199px
>>46354869
hello drawfriends, requesting a picture of my giant (literally 8ft 4) orog barbarian, sitting in a tavern way too small for him, he has two fingers on his left hand missing, long umber hair, no beard, a big ass anchor for a weap like pic related and pretty much just trousers no shirt. also a single scar on his right hand from where he backhanded his cousin so hard he broke his own hand, but caught his hand on a tusk
>>
>>46358080
constructive criticism is always welcome, in fact the only reason i'm here is to get better
>>
>>46358952
Well his main issues were:
Normal legs
Short hair ("get rid of the hippie hair")
Leather armor with pants
6 daggers on his belt

Again I'm really sorry dude, everyone else loved it especially the DM, and to be honest I got a bit heated when he wasn't sucking your dick over it.

I'll see if I can get some money out of him to compensate you for this if you end up changing anything
>>
File: refsSam.png (957KB, 1160x1226px) Image search: [Google]
refsSam.png
957KB, 1160x1226px
My friend desires to have an image of his tiefling done, but kind of opposes visiting here when mentioned.

At the stature of 6ft or so, he wears studded leather with some lengthy underclothing/boots if you wish to draw the feet. He has a somewhat shaggy hairstyle and short beard. Since his character does not use weaponry such as blades, he does have a set of fangs (not too lengthy, probably barely visible) and a decent set of claws. The tail does not have a spaded end, but it is fairly expansive. If you want to place color into the image, the skin has a somewhat purplish tinge.
>>
>>46359216
>apparently is an artist and griped a lot about details
>Well his main issues were: "superficial gear and character design"
I'm not involved in this, but did he have anything other than that to say? Because "is an artist" led me to believe that he'd seen some actual flaw in the piece and I was interested in hearing that.
>>
>>46359216
kek, if i had to pic 1 character in the entire scene that is badly drawn it would be the tielfling, not because of the reasons listed there cuz i had no descriptions of the characters other than their race/class but because of it's anatomy, legs look fucked up

well about the legs it's kind of weird cuz when looking for refs i saw tieflings with goat and normal legs, just picked one at random, and the daggers where supposed to be scrolls.

no need to get heated over it mate, it's just a drawing after all. I took that long because of the amont of things i put on it and because of "real life things"

Anyway, i thought you where going to tell me how to improve the drawing, you know, anatomy and stuff (the tiefling is a fail in anatomy, might fix it sometime) that's what i meant by constructive criticism
>>
>>46359479
kek, that's what i wanted to hear too (im the one who made it btw)
>>
>>46358080
Why didn't that fucker deliver your request then?
>>
File: maxethandefault.jpg (45KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxethandefault.jpg
45KB, 1366x768px
>>46359216
Wew lad. I see a derail a comin.
>>
>>46355179
i wanna make the cesar
>>46359740
not if we keep drawing
>>
>>46359758
>>46355179
forgot to ask: pick one, lorica hamata, lorica squamata or lorica segmentata
>>
>>46359515
>>46359546
Yeah man I'm sorry, I tried to get more than that out of him, like a general reaction or anything, but he said "my reaction is feedback." I know I shouldn't get heated but it was a surprise gift for DM appreciation, not a commissioned art piece. One of the other players mentioned that none of the characters were precisely perfect but that it didn't matter anyway because it looks really good, and called him ungrateful.
>>46359479
He went to "an art school" and did video game art, 3D stuff. He works for a medical company making 3D models and shit. I don't think he's particularly qualified to complain about details like this.
>>
>>46359988
well... it's feedback indeed, not the useful feedback i was expecting but it's okay. Also no need to apologize about anything mate. It was fun to do anyway and good practice
>>
File: amerika1_web.jpg (102KB, 600x475px) Image search: [Google]
amerika1_web.jpg
102KB, 600x475px
I'd like to request a nun, a catholic nun in full habit, pictured in a way that shows her prowess in the martial arts.
As for physical traits and character, the brief I sent to my GM goes as this: "Anne Parillaud's Nikita, if the Centre was the Vatican".

The following link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZJqU3yzco0
shows a group of (purported to be) nuns doing, among several other displays, karate katas (1:04) and aikido throws (1:27); either should be workable as a reference, I hope. If not, I'm open to anything else.

If for some reason the artist would like to do up the ante: since viewing the video the words "crucifix tonfa" has been flashing through my brain... But I have no the bloodiest idea about how that could be reflected, so I'm no requiring it.

Oh, yes, common courtesy: video and pic are from "This Is America Part 2" (Romano Vanderbes, 1980), a mondo film.
Also, a thank you very much to the Anon that posted this religious tract and gave me the idea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIpk8A8Ts3s
>>
>>46359988
>"went to an art school"
>does 3D modeling for a medical company
>"my reaction is feedback"
Ah, so he's a fucking tool bag who can't actually think critically and is an ungrateful cunt on top of that. Maybe he's booty blasted that the gift actually has nothing to do with him. Maybe he's a snooty art school fag who barely scraped by and lavished in the circle jerk that is art school "critiques" and knows nothing about constructive discussion.

Tell him it's not for him so he needs to shut his fucking cock hole. I really hope your DM enjoyed it, and I hate that one guy decided to shit on the parade because his special snowflake wasn't perfect rendered. Kudos to the artist as well, that's one hell of a job man.
>>
>>46359876
Lorica Segmentata, thanks!
>>
>>46360842
well, that's heavy armor but it's my favourite roman armor. If i don't deliver this today for some reason i will deliver tomorrow, stay tuned
>>
>>46356245
>>46360194
hey my friend, OR here hopefully for the last time. I just got home (been on mobile at work all day) and now that I can look closely at the image, I did have a bit of feedback. It seems like the frog wizard has lines clipping through the moon elf? Mostly his cape and heel.
>>
>>46361181
actually nevermind, I noticed the zweihander version doesnt have it so I'll just stick them together in MSPaint. Again, I really appreciate the work!
>>
File: Neophyte.jpg (514KB, 1500x1268px) Image search: [Google]
Neophyte.jpg
514KB, 1500x1268px
Requesting a greek-y post-apoc-y space marine scout. He has the typical Scout marine armor, but beat up and vaguely greek, with fixing like Mel from MM. He's armed with one of the swords in the pic, and is wearing necklace like pic. Instead of face paint, he has a black forehead like furiousa. These scouts are fanatic and highly energetic, like warboys from fury road. If you're so cool enough as to color it, the chapter colors are below.
>>
File: hand.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
hand.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Could I get a more polished version of pic? It's meant to be a space marine emblem. The hand is black, and the eye and flame-circle are white. If it's cool, I would also like a black border around the circle. Thanks!
>>
>>46361181
>>46361211
sorry about that, i made a mess with the layers, had too many of them and some where the same thing
>>
>>46305630
Bump
>>
I request a Craftworld Ulthwé Farseer cutting an avocado.
>>
Can somebody draw Emrakul with cool glasses?
>>
File: Polish Chicken.jpg (3MB, 1636x2296px) Image search: [Google]
Polish Chicken.jpg
3MB, 1636x2296px
Requesting a phoenix-chicken.
>>
>>46361516
isn't this symbol already exist?
>>
File: Eyestomeetyou.png (4KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Eyestomeetyou.png
4KB, 450x600px
>>46361516
>>
File: Fleshcraft Protector.png (1MB, 1622x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Fleshcraft Protector.png
1MB, 1622x1024px
Evening, friends, I come once again with a request. It's been several weeks since my last one, so hopefully enough time has passed for me to not get yelled at. With that in mind however, do give the other requests in the thread a look at before this one, since I did get a fulfillment a couple weeks ago.

Anywho, once again I come in search of body horror for a game I'm currently running.

What I'm asking for is a large, brutish monstrosity similar to that of the hell knight on the right of the reference, yet 'refined' in a way, as if it were meant to be a sort of royal guard. What I imagine would be large boney plates emerging from the thing's flesh and some sort of large head crest to denote its "status". Yet while refined and clean, I'd like it to look rough and worn, like its been at its duties for a very, VERY long time. Oh, and no eyes, if you please.

Yeah, clean yet worn, refined yet chaotic, humanoid yet horrific, sounds easy enough right? I know its a garbled mess, but if you have a go at it, just use your own discretion and try to have fun with it. Many thanks.

If it helps at all, this thing is meant to be the body guard of one of the big bads in my game, the "Originator of the Flesh Crafters", one who takes flesh, usually human, and warps it to what ever purpose she needs. Why forge a sword of steel or a throne of wood or stone when you could just grow them out of the still aware remains of your enemies and subjects?
>>
>>46365511
Aw fuck yeah! Thanks drawfriend!
>>
File: hando.png (52KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
hando.png
52KB, 950x950px
>>46361516
>>
Requesting a bunch of guys in powered exoskeletons with space-AKs riding a space-BTR
>>
Requesting an elf using his drunk dwarf friend as a battering ram.
>>
File: drawthread people.png (610KB, 2476x2704px) Image search: [Google]
drawthread people.png
610KB, 2476x2704px
I found this while I was rolling around in the /trash/, thought you faggots would get a kick out of it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (585KB, 819x815px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
585KB, 819x815px
>>46354869
I know this isn't exactly drawing, but could someone talented put Andy Lau's head on this rogue character? I've provided a preferred Lau head, but if someone cares enough to find one that fits better, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you.
>>
>>46366475

That image always gets a little play on /aco/, especially the Parasite one amongst the Diaper requesters.

It always slaps me on the knee.
>>
>>46366475
>tfw I don't actually request anything but save all the good deliveries
>>
File: steam210.jpg (100KB, 600x678px) Image search: [Google]
steam210.jpg
100KB, 600x678px
I'd like to request a sort of clockwork knight from a willing drawfag. A sort of mix of modern and fantasy, with a generic "knight" helmet complete with glowing eyes inside, heavily armored body and really big, heavy rifle with a large bayonet. His armor being covered in spraypaint tags and graffiti would be nice, especially with a skull and crossbones "pirate" kinda motif. A little dinged up and "battle damaged" would work too, if you're so inclined.
Something like the picture, but clockwork/magic instead of steam-powered.

Sorry if that's kind of a clusterfuck of a request. If you need any other details, let me know.
>>
File: roosterphenix.png (1MB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
roosterphenix.png
1MB, 950x950px
>>46363380
>>
File: chaos warrior req.jpg (927KB, 3826x1691px) Image search: [Google]
chaos warrior req.jpg
927KB, 3826x1691px
I guess this was dropped, so I'll put it up again. Requesting a Slaanesh Chaos Warrior with the armor on the left with the Tzeentch symbols replaced with Slaanesh ones or no symbols at all. Helmet is a chaos-ified Frogmouth that has a crown of horns surrounding the rim of the helm, starting at the edges of the visor slit and circling around. The warrior has a minor mutation- he's grown hooves that have torn through his boots like the bottom picture.

Armor has a faint purple hue to it, with a brown fur cape on the back with purple cloth like the image in the bottom right.
>>
>>46366664
Noice. Thank you
>>
File: bbbbbb.jpg (355KB, 2000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
bbbbbb.jpg
355KB, 2000x4000px
>>46365666
This may not be exactly what you requested satan
>>
>>46366783

Not exactly, but I'm digging it and can always find a use for it as something else. Thank you.
>>
Posting this long fucker as a formal request from the derail chaos of the last thread. Included original info from various anons' posts, though if done as a group shot request changes. Feel free to do one or more. If anyone ever makes a Quest Thread about this group it's likely that any deliveries will be featured prominently within.

I figure Shadowrun aesthetics would probably be most suitable considering the variety in this group. No reference images as of right now considering the variety and that it came from several different anons' input. May start up an image gallery for reference images if other anons want to contribute, and will set one up if any deliveries are made.

>kobold medic
>Cutting Kobold
>A doctor aware dwarves aren't included in the Hippocratic Oath
>Requesting a kobold surgeon operating on a dwarf who is restrained by many chains and straps, fully conscious, and pissed as all hell that the kobold vermin is the only surgeon capable of this operation around.
>a muddy-red lizard kobold with a taste for using scalpels in combat. Maybe also using stitching to fuck with the opponent. Imagine if your enemy was so quick with a needle and thread that he could literally stitch your arm to your leg in the middle of combat

>female orc rogue
>Black Razortooth
>An Orc who took cutlery too far.
>A massive female Orc wearing a futuristic motorcycle suit and helmet like the dullahan from Durara. Her face isn't quite visible but the heads up display on her helmet is. She's the revolver ocelot of throwing knives, which she has dozens of and always have at least two in hand, surprisingly operator and stealthy for size and getup, and can toggle her suit for stealth.

>dual-swords drow fighter
>Spinning Spider
>A drow accused of being a Drizz't clone..
>I don't think this needs any further info

>insane gnoll gunner
>Laughing Hyena
>A gnoll who stared madness down.
>a tacticool gnoll operator going ham
>>
File: draw request.png (662KB, 800x633px) Image search: [Google]
draw request.png
662KB, 800x633px
Can somebody draw this guy posing with a musket? Guy's head on the other's body, though with a classic big swirly mustache on his face. Bonus points for accessories including a falconry glove on his left hand, a sword on his hip, and a falcon in the picture somewhere.

The pose in particular is up to you.
>>
>>46366475
Hilarious, but I feel like the DONUT STEEL doesn't really apply to /tg/.
Everyone is perfectly fine with people requesting their original characters, considering this is /traditional games/
>>
>>46366972
Maybe DONUT STEEL needs to be replaced with the people who use high profile vidya/animu character references for their OCs, and often the same characters.
>>
File: An attempt.png (333KB, 409x569px) Image search: [Google]
An attempt.png
333KB, 409x569px
>>46366513
An attempt was made.
>>
>>46367022
Nah, I think it should be that guy who requests "[Random Thing] BUT IN 40K"
>>
>>46367052
Well we have a lot of 40k artists that swing by, and a lot of 40k players. I'm personally in a 40krpg and have had two requests come from previous drawthreads for my current game, and am likely to put another one in the near future since my current character's lifespan is looking dangerously short right now.
>>
File: Ptarmigan.jpg (630KB, 2759x1840px) Image search: [Google]
Ptarmigan.jpg
630KB, 2759x1840px
>>46355047
Just realized that I forgot something for my wizard! His familliar.
The familliar is a ptarmigan. So if anyone could draw it either flying beside him or sitting in his shoulder or something, that would be pretty cool.
>>
File: Freaking beautiful.png (14KB, 198x286px) Image search: [Google]
Freaking beautiful.png
14KB, 198x286px
>>46354869
Oh, shit, I didn't even realize my request got done. Thank you very much. As for the story, unfortunately there isn't one. I just thought to myself, "Hm, Hater is a skeleton who shoots green lightning from his hands. Kinda like a Necron. What if Hater were a Necron?" And, thus, a great thing was born.
>>
File: fuckyeah.png (434KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyeah.png
434KB, 950x950px
>>46366637
I ended up doing something different but maybe you can still use it
>>
File: thumbs up.gif (3MB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.gif
3MB, 220x220px
>>46367560
Fucking amazing. Thank you!
>>
>>46367049
Thanks bro. It looks pretty rad.
>>
File: creepy.jpg (345KB, 1227x1389px) Image search: [Google]
creepy.jpg
345KB, 1227x1389px
>>46355111
just cant get it to look creepy
>>
File: Falconbro.png (4MB, 1700x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Falconbro.png
4MB, 1700x2000px
>>46366911
This is what I've chipped out after about an hour to two. Will finish it soon.
>>
File: 03_31_16_AztecSorceress1.jpg (189KB, 900x1500px) Image search: [Google]
03_31_16_AztecSorceress1.jpg
189KB, 900x1500px
>>46355169
>aztec sorceress
I've been wanting to do more mesoamerican-looking stuff for a personal project, and this is a good excuse to start fooling around with the design.
Here's some wip shot, Anon.
>>
File: 3_29_16_IHeardElfsEatHumans.jpg (137KB, 676x1007px) Image search: [Google]
3_29_16_IHeardElfsEatHumans.jpg
137KB, 676x1007px
>>46369153
And here is an unrelated drawing of some adventurers that I drew the other day.
>>
File: Sanwitch.jpg (328KB, 1704x1936px) Image search: [Google]
Sanwitch.jpg
328KB, 1704x1936px
>>46355875
that little thing is dead
>>
File: Draco.jpg (158KB, 1371x800px) Image search: [Google]
Draco.jpg
158KB, 1371x800px
Shoot, forgot to migrate

Requesting a human-looking lich (pale skin, black hair) smiling placidly in front of a skeletal dracolich called "Princess" looking badass/terrifying behind him
They're each other's phylacteries so one always runs away while the other fights, so the other can regenerate from them
>>
>>46291099
>>46291471
>>46291495
Bump, bumpity bump bump
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-15-10-48-04.png (192KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-15-10-48-04.png
192KB, 960x540px
Could someone have a go at drawing my current character

"Space Pirate Walter Isaac" is the very poor disguise of rock star Max Chiba, after he managed to help the most wanted men in the solar system steal a warship and escape the destruction of his space colony.

He is a slightly out of shape middle aged dadrocker with an awful mullet and Hulk Hogan moustache wearing a battered version of the outfit in the picture and smoking a pipe.

He is woefully underprepared for space piracy but has half remembered ideas from cartoons he watched as a kid to guide him.

Somehow he is now leading an army of nomads halfway between the Mad Max Warboys and the Fremen.
>>
File: princess.png (559KB, 1227x1389px) Image search: [Google]
princess.png
559KB, 1227x1389px
>>46368451
>>
>>46369473
Jesus. How many /tg/ space pirates are using Captain Harlock as their character reference?
>>
>>46365973
Yes, motherfucker, yes!
>>
>>46369227
Not OR, but... D'awwwwww
>>
>>46369746
Not OR, but I think you perfectly encapsulated the creepy side of it
>>
Requesting my Imperial Guard's regimental badge.
A skull with a sun in its mouth, rays radiating out of it with two crossed daggers beneath the skull. The skull marked with "4th" on the forehead.
>>
>>46366475
The last panel made me chuckle.
Looks like I'm easily entertained.
>>
>>46369746
>>46368451
Definitely both are creepy.
>>
>>46370485
In my defence it's a pretty goddamn anime space opera game and my character is a nerd trying to recapture his childhood
>>
>>46371206
>>46370485
>You've finally done it! You've made it to the stars and are fulfilling your dreams of becoming a space pirate just like Harlock. But wait! What's this? Everyone else has had the same idea! Are you a bad enough dude to kill all the othe Harlock wannabes to claim the mantle for yourself alone?
>>
>>46369101
Hype! Waiting with excitement, drawbro.
>>
>>46371975
Same here!
>>
>>46371206
Maybe it's just us two. So long as a third doesn't show up, I think we can make this work. Maybe pull off some The Prestige shenanigans on weekends.
>>
>>46369473
I want to do this but I'm at work :( maybe tonight

other works i did lastnight for reference:
>>46365973
>>46366664
>>46367560
(last one I loved it)
>>
>>46369227
Thank you
>>
>>46371120
I also want to do this
>>
File: abomination_on_standby1.jpg (89KB, 592x900px) Image search: [Google]
abomination_on_standby1.jpg
89KB, 592x900px
>>46365666
>>
>>46372994
that is not something i'd want to tangle with
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (398KB, 1831x2000px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
398KB, 1831x2000px
>>46372994
>You're a big monster
>>
>>46373982
4 u.
>>
>>46372994
Mating when?
>>
File: orog barbarian.jpg (174KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
orog barbarian.jpg
174KB, 1366x768px
>>46358283
being more specific, here is the sheet I made for the guy, pretty much all of those trousers, boots and wristguards, the general body shape of the orog in the pic, he would prolly be sitting in the corner of the inn because the owner is too scared to tell him to leave but he doesn't wanna lose all his customers, and he keeps the giant anchor right next to him, with the chain wrapped around the ceiling beam to keep it steady.
>>
>>46355047
>>46367326
Bump
>>
Hello drawfags of /tg/. We have made a new Space Marine chapter and urgently need pics.

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Death_Consuls
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Death_Consuls_Writefaggotry

Draw anything related to the chapter that suits your fancy.

thank you
>>
>>46367049
This is really cool, but are you comfortable if I ask for the head to be a bit bigger? My GM commented on it feeling too small for the body, and I agree.

Apologies, I'm just hopeless on photoshop myself.
>>
Requesting a kobold girl, dressed like a red dragon (think monster girl style, with 6:4 ration of kobold to dragon outfit), lying on her back on a huge pile of coins looking pleased with herself.

Because this stupid player of mine has made the best kobold dragon disciple and I can't draw for shit.
>>
>>46355107
Bumpin'
>>
>>46355142
I'm sorta glad no one was working on this before I changed "half-elf" to "Aasimar"

also bump
>>
>>46377167
Maybe reference images of what the marine is supposed to look like?
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (923KB, 1000x1163px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
923KB, 1000x1163px
Requesting a character for an upcoming modern supers game. She's a teleporter, styled after Dorothy Gale from the Wizard of Oz but given a bit of modern flair. The main thing is that she be wearing a pair of thick, ruby coloured boots. Apart from that, any interpretation of Dorothy's outfit that'd suit midnight urban crime-fighting, as I haven't exactly nailed down her look - although I'm thinking a white leather jacket of the kind that cuts off halfway down her back would be fitting, but I'm not sure for the rest.
Aside from her outfit, she'd be a lot leaner/muscular than Dorothy in the pic, looking a bit bruised up but still grinning past a split lip.
Thanks if anyone can come up with something!
>>
>>46377968
>>46335848
>>
>>46378274
Yeah, but weapons, poses, armor? All that good stuff
>>
>>46377419
Sure anon, I just cobbled them together in like 5 minutes. I get home in 4 hours and can do it then.
>>
>>46378292
>poses

Shit, I dunno.

>weapons

Melta and flamers

>armor
beakies :3
>>
>>46378336
Excellent. Thank you.
>>
So yeah, first time posting here and requesting two images for my JoJo d100 game: one of my character and another one for the stand.

1. Character

-curly hair
-grey eyes
-medium build, teenager (around 17-20 years old)
-dark red, long sleeved shirt with several pockets and 2-3 small collars in different colors (it's JoJo, clothes are weird)
-stripped, yellow tracksuit pants
-casual, white shoes
-Part V style, if you didn't ever read JoJo, here are some images for reference:
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/jjba/images/f/ff/Giornocolorat1.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20150903172728
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/jjba/images/5/5e/Brunocolorat12.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20150904164854

2. Stand

Tall, thin humanoid figure with long arms and legs. It wears white checked protective coat, white gloves, doctor mask and head mirror. On his right arm is written letter "R" and on left one is written "L". Despite its mouth being covered, a blue cross going through the eyes and down through noseline can be seen.

If there is a need for more details on either of things, i'll gladly provide, thanks in advance.
>>
File: De-elf the ears.jpg (166KB, 736x963px) Image search: [Google]
De-elf the ears.jpg
166KB, 736x963px
I wish this character didn't have pointy elf ears. I'd try making his hair cover his left ear, but it would just be really noticeable and ugly.

Could someone with super cool photoshop skills help me with that please?
>>
Requesting Hawaiian Kobolds.
>>
File: REMOVEPOINTYEARS.jpg (231KB, 736x963px) Image search: [Google]
REMOVEPOINTYEARS.jpg
231KB, 736x963px
>>46379296

I didn't use Photoshop, but here ya go anyway.
>>
File: Example.jpg (149KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Example.jpg
149KB, 1000x1000px
Requesting an old D&D character of mine

He's a 5-foot monkey-person (I think they were called Vanara) covered in golden fur. Like in the picture, he doesn't wear a shirt, not when he's not fighting stuff. Visually, he was based on pictures of Sun Wukong, minus the circlet and with actual fur covering his body.

Can someone draw him with fire bursting from his chest and wrapping around it to form large wings on his back and soaring through the clouds?
>>
>>46380512
Wonderful! Thank you very much!
>>
>>46360585
bump
>>
File: An attempt x4.png (395KB, 1620x569px) Image search: [Google]
An attempt x4.png
395KB, 1620x569px
>>46378391
Here's a couple. The far one on the right is the original, so it scales from largest to smallest. Any bigger and I think it looks a bit cartoony.

The one on the far left was skewed a little to make him look like he's facing more the direction that the original was. I think that was part of the issue, but let me know what you think.
>>
>>46383331
Thanks much. I certainly think this should do great. It's difficult to tell unless you look close, but I agree that any larger would look cartoonish. I appreciate it.
>>
>>46383827
If you separate them and look back and forth, you can tell a little better. Hope your DM likes one of 'em!
>>
>>46383986
I appreciate the effort. I'm certain at least one will do fine. If not, I might just show up in a day or two and go "fuck it, anime my shit up senpai."
>>
>>46359407
Bump
>>
>>46372994

Woah, thank you, Friend, this is great!
>>
A white stoat/ferret losing it's gold in a gambit.

I will try to fill in an art request, but I work with vectors and draw off-cartoony, not many appreciate it.
>>
File: CAM00712.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00712.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>46359407
>>46385175
Here you go, pal.
>>
>>46386410

Not even mad.
That's pretty grand.
>>
>>46366139
bump
>>
File: RomanReference.png (2MB, 1280x1612px) Image search: [Google]
RomanReference.png
2MB, 1280x1612px
Requesting a Roman-themed superhero who is the champion of Sol Invictus.

He wears the pteruges, the ear skirt, about his waist and flowing red cloak and the high-strapped sandals in the image. He wears the helmet in pic related and you can't see his face. His chest and arms are bare.

Apart from that, he carries a spear of solid, radiant sunlight.

If you're able to incorporate a laurel somewhere, go for it if you think it looks good! I'd like him in the pose of Superman in the image, but if you think of something that looks better, again, go for it.
>>
>>46366760
das bump
>>
Made a discord chat for artists to come together share, talk, and the likes. Not sure if anyone would be interested.

https://discord.gg/0vFd9ZRGHZVfDx9E

I have an ulterior motive for making this... I was hoping to get someone to help train me with my tablet, Photoshop, and illustrator
>>
>>46305630
Bump
>>
>>46354869
I cannot even imagine what a 40k Wander would be like.
>>
File: oar.jpg (13KB, 223x429px) Image search: [Google]
oar.jpg
13KB, 223x429px
I have a request if any drawfriends are interested. It is a magic item for my D&D game. An enchanted Oar used as a staff by an Orc shaman.

The Oar would be made of hardwood and have orange-ish runes etched along the handle. The wackin' end would be littered with spikey bits for making the enemy bleed. Colored or no, I don't mind as long as it looks brutal and orcish.
>>
File: another.gif (84KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
another.gif
84KB, 950x950px
>>46371120
>>
>>46387267
Wow that looks awesome!
>>
File: another.png (213KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
another.png
213KB, 950x950px
>>46371120
>>46387267
dun fucked
>>
Bump I want to see these good pieces of art up
>>
File: Droids Reference.png (913KB, 1121x760px) Image search: [Google]
Droids Reference.png
913KB, 1121x760px
the Droid on the left with the finish of the droid on the right, and a classy scarf please
>>
Donald Trunip and Hillary Cauliflower at a presidential plant debate
>>
>>46361439
Bump
>>
>>46387092
Happy-go-lucky Ethereal on a Krootox?
>>
File: MyAutismExposed.png (80KB, 553x489px) Image search: [Google]
MyAutismExposed.png
80KB, 553x489px
if any drawbuddies wanted to turn picrelated into something that looks like an emblem i would be very much appreciated.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 517x1078px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 517x1078px
Could someone draw or sketch this? It's from the Red Rising series and there's very little fan art of it, I'd really appreciate more being added to our paltry community

Take whatever liberties you want
>>
>>46387417
Not /tg/ related in the slightest

>>46387629
Tenuously related at best, but further I have no idea what you're asking. You want us to draw... a wing? that you've already posted as a reference. There's only so many ways to draw a wing, anon.
>>
File: mONSTER.jpg (819KB, 1800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
mONSTER.jpg
819KB, 1800x2400px
>>46365666
How does this look, anon?
>>
>>46387870

Holy shit, Friend, that's amazing...
>>
File: Amber-Nash-as-Pam.jpg (52KB, 600x650px) Image search: [Google]
Amber-Nash-as-Pam.jpg
52KB, 600x650px
>>46354869
Requesting a bigger woman (proportioned like Pam from Archer) with a cleaver and bloody butcher's apron? Not really ugly, but sports a nasty scowl. Hair blonde but matted with blood.

She was a butcher who's sister was tortured and murdered by a medieval jack the ripper, and she went full slasher on johns in the city trying to kill him off.
>>
File: Reference 4 Qts.png (247KB, 836x1277px) Image search: [Google]
Reference 4 Qts.png
247KB, 836x1277px
>>46354869

So, in my party there are these two cuties that are really similar in personality as they are both smol babies with short hair and full of spunk and the whole group pushes them together.

If anyone wouldn't mind, I'd like to request anything cutey and couple like. They are both very strong and fit, buy Syem can be described as she smol and v muscly
like. whats it called when ur short and kinda pudgy but no one wants to say pudgy.

The clothing style is fantasy mixed with 1920s
Thanks you for your time~
>>
>>46388199
what is a smol
>>
>>46388261
Smol is small
>>
>>46388276
so smol is just a stupid way t say small no other special connotation to it just smol medium large why would such a thing be invented
>>
>>46388330
M E M E S
It's just a cutesy way of talking you autistic shit.
>>
why rude in the draw thread
>>
>>46388343
is this the whre i say mah lady and tip my fedora
>>
>>46388356
Salt for reasons I can't comprehend.
Im just patiently waiting on a drawbro to fulfill my order (even if they aren't its cool I can just tell my DM that we need a commission done and Ill have it by next session)
>>
File: blackguard armor.jpg (89KB, 800x1091px) Image search: [Google]
blackguard armor.jpg
89KB, 800x1091px
May I request a simple recolor from anyone who has the necessary art program to do it?
If anyone could change this character's hair to white, I would be eternally grateful.
>>
>>46387289
Nice.
>>
File: white_hair.jpg (108KB, 800x1091px) Image search: [Google]
white_hair.jpg
108KB, 800x1091px
>>46388877
So I did this, but I'm sure there was a better way to do it. Better as in faster and easier in addition to better-looking.

I made a duplicate layer of the of the original, and then adjusted it to be monochrome and brighter.
Then I put it under the original, and added a clipping mask to show through the areas with the hair.
Mostly did the mask with a brush though, and it's fiddly and time-consuming.

Insert THERE'S GOT TO BE A BETTER WAY! infomercial .gifs.
>>
>>46388199
I'm confused, are they both male?
>>
>>46389428
Can't help you, but that looks pretty good already desu.
>>
>>46376478
day later bump
>>
File: rock-bard-axe.jpg (122KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
rock-bard-axe.jpg
122KB, 900x636px
Something as a joke to Love Can Bloom. Someone be able to draw LIVVI and Taldeer in some similar situation and scenario in Frederik K. T. Andersson's The Bard's Adventures
(http://elfwood.com/u/andersson2)

Here's some examples:

http://www.elfwood.com/u/andersson2/image/d6a452c0-2714-11e4-9ecf-d547aae57bd2/the-bard-it-never-gets-old

http://www.elfwood.com/u/andersson2/image/7fce0a50-26f5-11e4-b4db-0dd96224e40a/the-bard-and-the-werewolf

http://www.elfwood.com/u/andersson2/image/2f456430-26f4-11e4-b4db-0dd96224e40a/master-of-puns

http://www.elfwood.com/u/andersson2/image/45ce2ce0-23da-11e4-9fb0-6fd3a883da45/daddy-s-home

http://www.elfwood.com/u/andersson2/image/4d134a30-23da-11e4-9fb0-6fd3a883da45/family-gathering
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 2000x3133px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 2000x3133px
And I totally freaked over April's Fools.

Reposting this to check in and set an anchor since I'm going to be in and out all weekend. No rush on this and I'm already really grateful for the work done so far, Bog-Roll. Thanks again!
>>
File: image.png (379KB, 489x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
379KB, 489x650px
>>46354869
Humbly requesting a nice drawfriend to help me with a piece for my upcoming EotE/FaD campaign.

So I'm rolling as the party's strategist/combat leader and I'd like the piece to reflect this role. Maybe he's barking orders over a comlink or something? But feel free to run with whatever you would think is the best since the best pieces I've got on drawthreads are when the drawfriend runs with it.

I'd also like his expression to not come off as angry or malicious, just stern.

Thanks in advance drawfriends.
>>
>>46355996
>reminder that at least Carta got a kill
>>
File: My humble goblin.png (201KB, 610x349px) Image search: [Google]
My humble goblin.png
201KB, 610x349px
Hi drawers, I'm requesting a drawing of my Goblin rogue. I mashed up an image in gimp, but it doesn't do my character justice.
>>
>>46389445
Both are female.
>>
>>46393023
Yeah, the fat kid
>>
File: humble goblin rogue.jpg (6KB, 317x159px) Image search: [Google]
humble goblin rogue.jpg
6KB, 317x159px
>>46393623
here you go
>>
>>46355674
Oh! Seems like a bump is long overdue!
>>
File: Reference.png (4MB, 1696x1096px) Image search: [Google]
Reference.png
4MB, 1696x1096px
Requesting something of an... altered wood elf. Image is used as a reference. He's got hair the colours of the leaves in the first image, falling to halfway down his back. His teeth are that of the second image, and eyes are that of the third image (note that they have no eyelids, it's much like a snakes, a single translucent eyelid over the eye that self-cleans). Their skin is that of the bottom-left image, very bark-like, and their nose is thin and straight. His fingers end in talons a little similar in shape to the image on the bottom-right, just slightly less talon-like. He was a ranger, equipped with composite longbow with divine arrows, and wears elven chainmail, very silvery and elegant. This is a request on the behalf of one of my characters, I'd be very thankful if somebody has a crack at this, cheers for reading.
>>
File: wow-tauren-01gw.jpg (171KB, 1170x547px) Image search: [Google]
wow-tauren-01gw.jpg
171KB, 1170x547px
Requesting a human runemaster. An armorless, fistfighting mage, who casts through magic rune tattoos on his skin. If you google runemaster warcraft there will be plenty of tauren runemaster pictures but none for human runemasters which I am requesting.

I'd like the pose and the glowing runes to be like the tauren and the build/look of the human in the picture.
Thanks alot in advance.
>>
>>46355047
>>46367326

>>46376483

Bump
>>
>>46394036
aight, gonna work on that one
>>
>>46397898
Thank you so much~
>>
>>46355107
Bump for the bump God
>>
>>46355142
Hopeful bamp
>>
>>46355000
Bumps for the bump throne
>>
I'd like to request a techmarine looking at the April Fool's layout for this site, questioning what heresy led to this.
>>
>>46387044
Bump
>>
File: img20160402073014.png (986KB, 860x693px) Image search: [Google]
img20160402073014.png
986KB, 860x693px
Requesting a drawing of my meido.
It's over roll20 so we just used CM3D2 to make the girls, but out of characters I've played she's become my favorite, so I was hoping to get something of her.
As for pose, she's a spider shapeshifter, so something that makes use of those traits like an extra set of arms, like her tying her apron with the lower pair while covering a yawn and holding her wooden sword/walking cane with her upper pair.
The extra arms protrude from her sides out of slits hidden behind her apron.
She keeps her eyes closed while using some beady, red eyes hidden under her bangs to see, so one could be visible above her right eye.
>>
>>46399159

You know, there's a joke about an Orc stuffing a wiener into a doggirl's mouth, but I don't want to be the one to make it.
>>
File: bleg.png (989KB, 1335x1383px) Image search: [Google]
bleg.png
989KB, 1335x1383px
>>46399327
>>46399159
>>46388199
Forgot acid marks
>>
>>46399327
Well, Chad, sometimes an orc has to put a wiener in some buns and make a little doggirl happy.
>>
>>46399519

Well, BRAD, one could say that due to that orc's penchant for stuffing wieners into things, she's made her one hot dog.
>>
>>46399974
>only one
>his orc doesn't let him have two wieners
>>
File: danishmemes.jpg (182KB, 1100x735px) Image search: [Google]
danishmemes.jpg
182KB, 1100x735px
Hey, if anyone here would be interested in sketching up one of the combat forces in a universe I've been working on for a while I'd be exceptionally grateful.

What I had in mind was this:

A man wearing light combat armor (i.e. leather armor) but wearing a chainmail 'hood'. This hood would be like pic related, except: A) serve a combat purpose in addition to a camouflage/intimidation one and B) extend to the chest, at least. If any face would be shown, the (light) skin would be painted dark black.

In his left arm would be a buckler, either wooden, light metal, or wooden with a metal frame. In his right would be a handaxe (with some liberties taken--i.e. it would be a bit larger than a real-life one-handed handaxe would be)

The pose I had in mind was a "relaxed" one--where the figure would stand tall, but the axe would tilt downwards and outwards from his frame.

I know I don't leave a lot of artistic liberties to be taken, but if anyone could draw this or something similar to this, I would again be ridiculously grateful.
>>
>>46399159
>>46399454

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

THANK YOU SO MUCH, IT'S SO CUTE!
>>
>>46387870
awesome
>>
>>46358127
>>46358151
bumping
>>
>>46381550
Bump
>>
>>46360585
bump
>>
Requesting a drawing for my Scion character
Son of Tezcatlipoca, He's wear the Ocelotl armor he received from his father, as well as a magic Ak-47 that creates extra bloody wounds.
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-02+at+04.01.33).jpg (137KB, 667x940px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-02+at+04.01.33).jpg
137KB, 667x940px
>>46355047
>>46367326
>>46396577
I started working on this request, but ran into trouble with the biker beard. Tried to paint it on but it kept making the guy look like he belongs in the sex offender registry. Sorry it's different from what the request was. Also the image is reversed because I keep flipping the document back and forth in photoshop. I'll post again when it's done.
>>
File: Request.png (494KB, 1011x841px) Image search: [Google]
Request.png
494KB, 1011x841px
>>46404395
Forgot the image
>>
>>46366760
>>46386877

bumping again
>>
>>46355179
sorry mate, real life got in the way again so i just started doing this, what do you guys think of this pose?

>also i want to ask if you have any idea on what i can do to hide the caesar's huge horsecock
>>
File: Cesar Centaur.png (164KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cesar Centaur.png
164KB, 1000x1000px
>>46405595
forgot pic
>>
>>46405595
>>also i want to ask if you have any idea on what i can do to hide the caesar's huge horsecock

why hide? :^)
>>
>>46405595
>>46405759
Hooooly shit that's fantastic, I love it, pose and all!

>obvious answer is horsecock armor
>>
>>46405811
kek
>>46405971
that sounds reasonable, i'm pretty sure he doesn't wants his cock sliced by some barbarian in the battlefield. Should i add a scalemail like in the ref to the horse part?
>>
>>46406050
Sure! Thanks again for this it already looks amazing!
>>
>>46366911
>>46369101
Bamp for progress check?
>>
I will pick up a request. ccome at me, bro
>>
>>46405595
>also i want to ask if you have any idea on what i can do to hide the caesar's huge horsecock
Who said anything about hiding it?
>>
>>46406455
You asked >>46355674
>>
>>46406514
you still my meme
>>
>>46406652
stole
>>
>>46406635
alright, Molly. i'll do my best for my best gal friend.
>>
>>46406050
>not riding fully erect in battle to demoralize the enemy
Though I would admit such a large and sensitive target would be a tremendous weakness.
>>
>>46406751
why would you aim for the bouncing cylinder and not for the legs, at least
>>
>>46406794
Because it would be a dick move.
Also, >thinking horse dicks are cylinders
Come on now, learn your anatomy.
>>
>>46406751
If someone is able to hit the violently bouncing magnum dong on the rear-underside of the moving, armoured horseman that's swinging a weapon at them, that man deserves to see what happens when you inflict serious non-disabling pain on said horseman.
>>
>>46406856
What exactly do you think the shape of a horsedong is? Because apart from the flare, it's a cylinder - same as manschlong.
>>
>>46406901
You're forgetting the medial ring.
>>
Requesting a nerdy guy wearing a suit vest, round glasses, short-ish hair. And holding a British revolver in one hand and a book with tentacles and a hand sticking out
>>
>>46406966
Or a Mauser
>>
>>46406948
does that really change the general shape of the dong away from a cylinder?

i dont actually know that much about horsecocks so idk if its that big

it seems like it's generally cylindrical though
>>
File: 1459537627130.png (2MB, 960x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1459537627130.png
2MB, 960x1080px
>>46405811
>>46406514
>>46406751
>>46406794
>>46406856
>>46406864
>>46406901
>>46406948
>>46407053
>tfw your request started a discussion on horsedongers
>>
>>46407088
>tfw i'm like half of the (You)'s

fugg
>>
>>46407053
Generally, but the medial ring adds like a quarter-inch of girth at that spot, and then goes back to standard tube until it hits the flare (which doesn't actually "flare" until the horse achieves ejaculation).
Regardless, the real thing that artist would need to worry about are the balls that'd be swinging free, since the dick itself would be tucked into the sheath more likely than not.
>>46407088
A wide range of knowledge is important to have.
>>
>>46406948
That doesn't drastically alter the shape enough for it to be wrong to call it cylindrical. The Death Star is still spherical even though it has a big dent in it.
>>
>>46407156
It also has a crevasse running the circumference, but that's besides the point.
And I'm just nitpicking semantics but "cylindrical" isn't the same as "a cylinder". The dong is, indeed, cylindrical but it is not a cylinder, which was the original assertion.
>>
>>46407219
>/wbg/ questions: 1) What kind of dongs do the beasties in your world have?
>>
>>46361439
Bump for hope
>>
File: 1457724363198.png (1MB, 600x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1457724363198.png
1MB, 600x1800px
>>46407444
>>
File: RomanReference.png (2MB, 1280x1612px) Image search: [Google]
RomanReference.png
2MB, 1280x1612px
>>46386841
24 hour re-request

Requesting a Roman-themed superhero who is the champion of Sol Invictus.

He wears the pteruges, the ear skirt, about his waist and flowing red cloak and the high-strapped sandals in the image. He wears the helmet in pic related and you can't see his face. His chest and arms are bare.

Apart from that, he carries a spear of solid, radiant sunlight.

If you're able to incorporate a laurel somewhere, go for it if you think it looks good! I'd like him in the pose of Superman in the image, but if you think of something that looks better, again, go for it.
>>
>>46407444
You have performed science.
>>
>>46407444
you're welcome
>>
>>46407444
Biggus Dickus?
>>
File: image.png (742KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
742KB, 600x800px
Hello, could I have a Necron Overlord like in this picture, but have the colors inverted? As in having the Silver swapped with the Gold, but keep the Green the same.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>46407906
topkek, i had forgotten about that
>>
>>46407906
I have a very good friend named Biggus Dickus!
>>
>>46379604
Bump
>>46407444
Welp, off to /trash/ for more Roman centaur porn
>>
>>46406455
Hit me
>>46355000
>>
>>46408194
He has a wife you know.
>>
>>46407907
A simple photoshop would work fine for me, actually. If you do, could you remove the white border?
>>
>>46404412
Holy cow this is awesome! Keep up the amazing work drawfriend!
>>
>>46403403
I might take a look at that, funky Indian gold jewelry and stuff is my jam.

I mostly do lineart though, I could try coloring for you but no guarantees as to the quality.
>>
File: Drawthread1.jpg (390KB, 2100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Drawthread1.jpg
390KB, 2100x1500px
>>46358127
>>46358151
>>46403403
>>46408956

Here's a tentative sketch? Tell me if I'm doing anything horribly wrong.
>>
File: Nazigb.png (319KB, 688x746px) Image search: [Google]
Nazigb.png
319KB, 688x746px
>>46393623
a quickie
>>
>>46406635
Wowowo, whats going on here? Since when did anons redirect drawfriends to other peoples requests? I'm really really grateful but also utterly confused. Thanks though!
>>
File: Psycho.png (1MB, 1888x2362px) Image search: [Google]
Psycho.png
1MB, 1888x2362px
>>46388032
This was fun to draw, who knew?
>>
>>46409840
It looks fantastic, thank you!
>>
File: King2.png (1MB, 1774x906px) Image search: [Google]
King2.png
1MB, 1774x906px
i need a drawing of this,very important, NPC for my campaign.

>Warpainting like pic related
>wearing nothing but a sheet, covering some of his face (not quite as much as in the pic), maybe even revealing his chest.
>Body physique as in the pic.
>IF you show his eyes, his iris should look like the one on the right.

and if you really want to have my eternal gratitude, you could draw him sitting on some kind of oriental throne, covering him in whores. smoking a hookah.

He's supposed to be basically my personal campaigns version of Jabba, characterwise.
>>
Did Queeblo the shadowrun elf ever get drawn? I've been on call all week and haven't been able to check.
>>
File: ofoz.png (586KB, 1435x1906px) Image search: [Google]
ofoz.png
586KB, 1435x1906px
>>46378035
I tried different outfits and the only thing that worked is the body suit.
>>
>>46376478
day later later bump
>>
>>46354869
>that Necron Lord Hater

And I assume Lady Dominator is a Dark Eldar?
>>
>>46396216
bump for the bump god
>>
>>46410499
i'm beginning to think i'm bumping at the wrong time, all of the drawfriends come out while i'm asleep
>>
In the theme of the "Undead women and the men who love them" thread, I would like to request a brave knight getting married to his happy undead bride.
>>
I need a character that can be described as "Dwarf Hitler" for a campaign.
>>
>>46411802
Now I'm imagining a dwarf with a really long toothbrush beard to match his toothbrush moustache
>>
>>46411171

Oh damnit, i have to do this when I get home now! That is too good!
>>
>>46410396
kinda
>>
>>46410396
It was an mspaint edit that was more of having a giggle than an actual delivery and poster said as much.
>>
>>46411171
What role should i draw her as? Also should i draw her full armored mode or armor off mode?
>>
>>46412092
Yes!
>>
>>46360585
Cool request. Starting on this now. Because I spam, I will post up something once I've got the line art done.
>>
>>46408205
/trash/ scares me
>>
>>46389428
Thank you for your effort, anon. Your contribution has not gone unappreciated!
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>46355142
Here's just a quick sketch at the moment mate. If you like it, I will work on it.
>>
>>46414090
Dunno if the or likes it, but I do, so I wouldn't mind seeing more! Nice job mate
>>
Could someone draw a mix of dragon and centaur?
>twelve feet tall
>amazonian upper half holding an axe that looks too large for her
>upper half is still covered in scales and has a dragon's face and claws
>lower half is like a dragon version of a centaur body
>lower half also has six legs
>lower half also has wings where would be normal for a dragon
>everything around her possibly/probably on fire
Party consisting of a bard, wizard, monk, and rogue, with the bard and monk arguing on whether or not the dragoness could be considered "hot"
>>
>>46400542
working on this right now my dude, please reply if you're still interested or have any more specifics
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>46414120
Current WIP. Not too sure about the left leg, might do something completely different
>>
File: battleNun.png (3MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
battleNun.png
3MB, 2550x3300px
>>46360585

46413821 here, Have to head out for some errands for a bit. Here's what I got so far. If there's anything glaring needing correction now's the time to mention it. Personally I was wondering if there was going to be any shot Nikita like hair sticking out from her cowl?

Resuming hopefully in a few hours.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>46355142
Okay, don't know if the OR is even here, but here's an attempt. I don't know if I will go any further. Harps are actually pretty difficult.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>46415172
Ugh, keeps twisting the photos on my phone...
>>
>>46414503
I'm very much still interested! I don't think I left much out of the original post, but if it would be possible to obscure the face as much as possible without obscuring visibility, that would be fantastic. Otherwise, it's all up to you!

Thanks
>>
File: Boarding Axe.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Boarding Axe.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>46415631
Cool, thanks man. I'll probably take some liberties with the pose if that's all right. Also this'll take me a bit so here enjoy this webm in the mean time
>>
>>46415672
That's fine--that was the hardest part to transfer from my mind into words, so it probably didn't come across exactly as I'd intended anyways.

webm is inspirational
>>
>>46406966
He kinda looks like milo thatch from the Atlantis movie
>>
File: kotgt crest ref.png (3MB, 1732x1536px) Image search: [Google]
kotgt crest ref.png
3MB, 1732x1536px
This is a two part crest request for 40k. Part 1 would be nice to have, while Part 2 is more important to me personally.

>Part 1
The crest features the Golden Throne in the background, and in the foreground a standard bastard sword planted in the ground before it, as if a knight holding it plunged the tip into the ground before the Throne while kneeling.

>Part 2
This is a personalized version of Part 1. The Golden Throne cannot be altered, though the order allows the sword to be altered to suit the individual's taste in weapon. In this case, use the 'nordic blader' sword in pic related with a double length hilt and a slight leaf to the blade, somewhat like a gladius mainz was stretched out. Not curved like the hispaneinsis, longer than the hispaneinsis, and thinner kinda like the fulham at the widest parts. Keep the taper at the base of the blade from the nordic blader pic though please.

>Part Optional Bonus
If someone wants to actually design the sword from Part 2 in more detail go right ahead. I'd like blade etchings and designs, but nothing too complicated and nothing heretical. And give it a bit of a blue sheen to a darker duller metal if colored. Basically the blade would be long, wielded with two hands, and light for its length.
>>
>>46406966
>>46415788
dubs and dubs again, and accidental quote from centaurcock's trips. Hope your request gets filled well m88
>>
>>46410333
Claiming
>>
>>46414950
Love the pose you has chosen! Far, far better than my suggestions... cleaner, neater, and transmit EXACTLY what I want.

About the hair... I'd rather prefer not to. Sorry. It probably would do the image cooler and sexy , but a proper, classic nun keeps her (traditionally cropped, mind) hair firmly under control.

On the other hand: between ME having what I want and YOU having fun doing it? Let's go with the second option. So, if you really feel like doing it, well, go with it. Just, you know, subtly (please?).
>>
File: Readyforadv.png (1MB, 3018x1913px) Image search: [Google]
Readyforadv.png
1MB, 3018x1913px
>>46355142
>>
>>46395060
Bumping for this if anybody likes the look of it.
>>
>>46398978
Bump
>>
File: necronoverlordinverted.jpg (357KB, 560x770px) Image search: [Google]
necronoverlordinverted.jpg
357KB, 560x770px
>>46407907
>>
>>46410333
Okay already did some thumbnailing and design, in a bit I'll have the underpainting
>>
>>46417387
OR here, thanks a ton! Going to paint my Necrons like that once I get them ordered!
>>
File: file.png (4MB, 2000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
4MB, 2000x1415px
Ork Stormboy headbutting his way into the cockpit of a jet-fighter in-flight (faction irrelevant)
Bonus point for mates making asses of themselves elsewhere, being sucked/throwing junk/Gretchen into turbines, hacking off wings and similar inspired behaviour.
>>
>>46418852
>I figured we were in need of a new one
You should check again.
>>
>>46418894
Oh sorry, I saw it at 300 posts. I'll delete it the thread.
>>
>>46409315
Nope, it looks great so far.
>>
File: SolInvictus.jpg (382KB, 1277x1654px) Image search: [Google]
SolInvictus.jpg
382KB, 1277x1654px
>>46407645
wont finish today changes fixes
>>
File: LadyDomnatrix.png (13KB, 450x700px) Image search: [Google]
LadyDomnatrix.png
13KB, 450x700px
>>46411171
Here pal
>>
File: jabba the bbeg.jpg (256KB, 585x472px) Image search: [Google]
jabba the bbeg.jpg
256KB, 585x472px
>>46410333
Update senpai
Adding the whores
>>
>>46419043
Glad to hear it! Just for confirmation, do you want straight lineart, some attempt at shading, or full color? My general style is lineart, maybe with some two-tone kinda cel-shaded shadows, but I could try doing color for you if you want.
>>
File: Drawthread1.jpg (451KB, 2100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Drawthread1.jpg
451KB, 2100x1500px
>>46419847
Also. here's an update.
>>
File: yourrequestisnowastudy.png (3MB, 2335x3113px) Image search: [Google]
yourrequestisnowastudy.png
3MB, 2335x3113px
>>46391776
Not had much time to play with this. Added a couple of expressions, had a go at the singing one you suggested and haven't been able to make look right yet.

Opening suggestions to others if they can think of some other expressions/shoulders up poses I can play around with.
>>
>>46419946
Try to make her laugh
>>
File: techinquispls.jpg (186KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
techinquispls.jpg
186KB, 1024x768px
I'm a bit late to the party but I'd like to request a reaction/meme pic if anyone's willing to make it. Looking to have a Techpriest and inquisitor in the style of bell and gaston. I have a Jaina and Kael-thas one that is pretty great so I'm hoping someone can convert it also to this. I'd also like a mekboy + anything not ork holding one of their "weapons" with the same experession, but I'll wait for that after seeing if anyones willing to do this.
>>
>>46419876

Flip the pose around from time to time, your lines in naturally stretching to the left. Also the arm/hand proportions are off, its thinning to much past the elbow. The hand/claw needs to be about 1.5 larger over all.

Love the design, keep it up!
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (125KB, 607x741px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
125KB, 607x741px
>>46420379
additional reference
>>
>>46414090
>>46415193
>>46416320
I've never gotten so many responses to a request before!!!
Thank you all so much!!!!
>>
>>46420409
Oh man, I flipped it horizontally and I definitely see what you mean, it looks like she's kinda leaning back. I'll work on the arm proportions, the hand is supposed to be kinda fisted in a gauntlet but it does look too small. Thanks for the constructive criticism, helps a lot, and I really appreciate the kind words!
>>
File: tg.jpg (4MB, 5000x4021px) Image search: [Google]
tg.jpg
4MB, 5000x4021px
>>46419302
Halfway there, sleeping now
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>46415853
Now that I'm not worried about sucking up another bump in this thread, I want to make a requisition test for this.
>>
>>46422287
That makes two degrees of success! Huzzah! Now I need only be patient kek.

Speaking of patience, anyone making a new thread? We're page 10 and in autosage.

>inb4 new thread when?
>>
File: weddingpicture.jpg (137KB, 462x618px) Image search: [Google]
weddingpicture.jpg
137KB, 462x618px
>>46411484
I'm still trying to improve, but I took a crack at it
>>
>>46422340
That's pretty cute dude. Nice work.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 109

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.