[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Games that will most likely get you laid.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: garfield volcano.jpg (200KB, 764x1024px) Image search: [Google]
garfield volcano.jpg
200KB, 764x1024px
ITT: Games that will most likely get you laid.
>>
BoL got me laid once, but I think the only true answer is Pathfinder.

That game probably has the best M:F ratio of them all
>>
>>46320653
World of Darkness.
>>
"Hey gurl, i like how you throw that d20"
How does it even work?
>>
>>46320653
OP... do you Catan?
>>
>>46320787
/thread
>>
>>46320653
Diplomacy

hatefuck best fuck
>>
>>46320653
Most likely anything including alcohol.

Sorry guys.
>>
>>46320787
Only if you have your girlfriend be the table.
>>
File: v_v__by_victoriaf_w-d33vpdp.jpg (30KB, 600x332px) Image search: [Google]
v_v__by_victoriaf_w-d33vpdp.jpg
30KB, 600x332px
>>46320653
Once upon a time it was World of Darkness, hands down. For some reason the game itself was a chick magnet. So were the LARPs. And the games did not shy away from writing erotically slanted themes into their books. The chicks digged that too. Maybe since the games billed themselves as being in the "horror" genre, it attracted the kind of women who were into that kind of thing. Especially goth chicks. A lot of them were all about the casual sex.

But its popularity has long waned. I miss the 90's (and being younger) sometimes.

Ever since then, I honestly don't think any tabletop RPG these days ever stands as good a chance of serving as a vehicle for couples to hook up anymore.
>>
>>46320856
So what's the WoD of 201X?
>>
File: Exalted cover art.jpg (57KB, 342x500px) Image search: [Google]
Exalted cover art.jpg
57KB, 342x500px
>>46320927
Like I said:
>I honestly don't think any tabletop RPG these days ever stands as good a chance of serving as a vehicle for couples to hook up anymore.

And besides, I honestly wouldn't know. Time went on, I got older and married. But I do still go to conventions. While the conventions themselves might be able to serve as a vehicle for casual hook-ups (depending on the overall theme and how many adult-themed events they have available at night where they bar any kids from coming in), I haven't seen any actual games that facilitate hooking up. The closest I ever saw was MAYBE Exalted, but only because some people described their characters similarly to how they were portrayed on the books. Once the actual game itself started, the rules are such a god damn mathematical mess that it's a complete boner-kill (or pussy-drying) as everybody is too busy keeping track of the rules, crunching the numbers, and generally have their heads buried in their character sheets and reviewing the rules to ever, you know, really talk to each other. And you kinds need to talk in order to flirt.

The beauty of the old school World of Darkness games is that they were very "rules-lite" in comparison to everything else that was available at the time, thus freeing up time and brain space to do some roleplaying or just socializing during the game. One of my fondest memories was a girl describing exactly what kind of lingerie and panties her character was wearing casually out in public (see-through, and she even took a moment to describe the color of her nipples and the effect the cold night air had on them).

New-school World of Darkness has gone completely off the depend with Social Justice Warrior themes. Granted, old-school WoD had those themes, but we weren't clubbed over the head with them as bad as the new games which insist on using terms such as xie, xir, or some shit.

Ah, memories...
>>
>>46321076
>>46320856
Sucks to be you i guess. getting married or numerical age doesn't really mean much kid.
But i'm telling this to someone who came up with nostalgia walls of text about casual sex related tabletop games, so its just expected
>>
Hide the Salami?
>>
GMing Monsters and Other Childish Things has gotten me laid, other than that, nothing.

I can only speculate. Daddy issues??????
>>
>>46320653
IC or OOC?
>>
>>46321239
It...that....
That wasn't even bait, that was just vaguely-salty word salad.
>>
>>46320714
Dear god. Why?
>>
>>46323906
Some people who share our hobby get extremely salty when they find out that some people actually get laid every so often.
>>
>>46321290
>Hide the Salami
Someone should adapt submarine racing to a tabletop game.
>>
>no game of pretend
Come on, /tg/
>>
>>46324671
I was assuming we were talking about sexual encounters with the opposite sex.
>>
>>46320856
>>46321076

This chap has a point. And I think it's the key to OP's question. It's just...not going to be what a lot of people like. (NOTE: I'm going to talk mostly about getting laid by WOMEN, for reasons I'll bring up later)

The way to get laid from a game is to find games that get people horny (duh), but what kind of games do that? For women: Ones that don't distract from the narrative overmuch. Ones that get the girls invested and excited with the events, and get their minds active, and turned to more sordid or erotic aspects.

That's likely why World of Darkness (the Storyteller system) was better at it than Dungeons and Dragons. It was a little less mechanics-focused, it openly discussed character SINS and virtues, and, working as a horror' game, dabbled in themes like control, helplessness, predatory instincts, etc. And let the women engage in describing those situations themselves FOR themselves-by-proxy.

So now, you likely want a more narrativist game, with some erotic undertones, that appeals to those same themes.

And...well, the games I know that do that the most accurately are Apocalype World or Monsterhearts.

I now want to see people run Monsterhearts convention games, and see if there's a higher hook-up rate there. (Conventions do raise the odds, as they create a new environment with relaxed social norms)

Of course, all of that was focused on women in the general. That's because each specific woman is going to have different tastes, which will help her get more invested in specific games. Mutants and Masterminds might work better for a chick who's into comics. A more hardcore gamer chick won't be distracted by the mechanics from more intense games, whether they're D&D, Exalted, or even (assuming she's some kind of math nut) the right GURPS game.

I can't really discuss how to use tabletop to get sex with men, as I have no skills in that regard. I'd assume similar principles, with a slight higher mechanic allowance.
>>
>>46324988
Oh, anon-kun, but I am the gender that you choose. I could even be a zeppelin with landing deck for aircraft for you
>>
>>46320856
>goths and emos are no longer a thing

I'm sad, but not nearly as sad as my penis.
>>
>>46325278
Airpirates assemble.
>>
Closest I ever got to getting laid because of a game was with Magic the Gathering.

But she was really, really ugly so I shut that down right quick.
>>
>>46320927
Feminism. I know it sounds like a stupid thing but seriously lay that shit on. Go on and on how awesome women are and how shit men can be while being as charming as you can be without creeping them out. 9/10 at any bar you're getting laid. Its THE closest thing to 90'stier WoD. It works best in college towns though but not in clubs.
>>
>>46325278
Sky Pirates Assemble!
>>
>>46326379
>>what beta cucks actually believe
You really seem to enjoy your status ad a permanent beta orbiter. Good for you.
>>
>>46326468
>actuallt being beta
>acting beta for quick pussy
I'm not telling you how to get into a relationship im telling you how to get laid.
>>
Apples to Apples was the closest I ever got. Forgot to get her deetz.
>>
>>46326719
Were those Adam's Apples?
>>
>>46320653
Apocalypse World and related. It has built-in sex mechanics that might just spur on the real thing...

Not the NWOD, they're so SJW nowadays they usually attract all the ugly sexless feminists who think all men are rapists and will require you to fill out a 2-page consent form before even touching or talking to them. Otherwise it's RAPE, you know? RAPE! Didn't you know that 50% of women are RAPED every day!?
>>
File: Settlers-of-Catan.jpg (527KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Settlers-of-Catan.jpg
527KB, 1024x683px
Assuming you're into that sort of thing.
>>
>>46326682
He's not gonna get laid, he uses terms like "beta orbiter" unironically.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.