[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what D&D or other tabletop youtube series / twitch streams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Jbe3pTK.png (247KB, 584x594px) Image search: [Google]
Jbe3pTK.png
247KB, 584x594px
So what D&D or other tabletop youtube series / twitch streams are good?

I am caught up with Critical Role, Acquisitions Inc and Chris Perkins Curse of Strahd one.

I just spotted the sourcefed one and was not adequately prepared for such casual faggotry. They didnt even have HP for fuck sake.

I just want to listen some people on an adventure as background noise while I work. Need suggestions.
>>
>>46285468
Anything with Chris Perkins is honestly gold.

If you haven't seen it yet, check out D&Diesel from the Nerdist
>>
>>46285468
Really like Critical Role but I don't really know any others

Threshold is a good one on YouTube though
>>
>>46285555

Yup, D&Diesel's DM is Matthew Mercer, the DM from critical role.

Any other Perkins ones of note other than Strahd and Acquisitions?
>>
File: tumblr_o0cameoPjU1trn6xto1_1280.png (851KB, 1280x1145px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0cameoPjU1trn6xto1_1280.png
851KB, 1280x1145px
>>46285468
Thrilling Intent by TheThirdWheel on Youtube is a guilty pleasure of mine, but it's heavily homebrewed to all hell and uses Pathfinder. You're really only in it for the character dynamics, the world, and the story arcs. I love it, honestly.
>>
Itmejp on both YouTube and Twitch.
He's played or produced a dozen one shots, campaigns and rulesets but by far the best are West Marches (5E, rotating cast, persistent setting) and Swan Song (Stars Without Number ruleset, static cast).
>>
File: the-greedy.jpg (15KB, 440x270px) Image search: [Google]
the-greedy.jpg
15KB, 440x270px
>>46285468
The sourcefed one is absolute fucking cancer. Critical Role is great but it can get pretty cringey when they try to get to serious about stuff, it's a bunch of adults pretending to be wizards and fighters after all. Liam needs to get out of his edgy teenager crisis. Taliesin shouldn't be allowed to try to act sad and Marisha should stop crying about everything all the time.
>>
>>46286093
This.
The stuff's got pretty good production value and there's a bunch of different GM's, so if one doesn't suit your fancy you can swap over to a show that has one you like.
>>
>>46286576
Actually, I really like what Liam does with Vax. He will sometimes not go for the in character choice, rather than the optimal damage wise. He is a little edgelord, but fuck it he is a half elf rogue, which is a red flag for a massive edge lord in my experience.

Agree on the Talesin and Marisha stuff though. Even though she has been getting better recently.
>>
>>46286576
That soucefed one disgusted me to my very soul. They are terrible roleplayers, they somehow fuck up the rules that are so dumbed down that it appears to be a system devised for lobotomized children, and they are just terrible in general. Ugh
>>
>>46285468
It's kinda more of the same as CritRole and mostly noob squad but High Rollers on yogscastlive can be pretty enjoyable. Also, Mercer endorsed, because the guy DMing it is his old friend.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.