[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/jrp/ -- Japanese Tabletop RPG General-Special edition:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 16

File: Kingdom naming.png (49KB, 547x599px) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom naming.png
49KB, 547x599px
LET'S PLAY MEIKYUU KINGDOM!

The Imperial Treasure Chest (aka the Mega Archive. Because it's an archive. On Mega. Yep): https://mega.nz/#F!KA1DHRRL!MGkoDoBdnehHG7D2iXOwXQ

NEWLY ADDED: Kantai Kollection RPG, Ryuutama HD Japanese scan.

Gamefinder & general chatroom (get the standalone application)
discord.me/jttrpg
---
Alright /tg/ today we're gonna play Meikyuu kingdom. It's basically a rules light streamlined and simplified version of that old school D&D dungeon crawl with some silliness mixed in.

The premise is that you're all part of rulers of your kingdom. You do dungeon crawls to finance yourself as you get finances, people, and materials from looting the dungeons and completing quests.

Anyway with your participation you'll roll up your characters, a kingdom, and complete a dungeon crawl.

There are six classes with a certain focus or gimmick.
>king
>vizier
>oracle
>knight
>servant
>ninja

King is the boss and has final say over court matters and authorizes the shared benny resource known as Voices of the People. Statwise he kinda fills up what's not covered by other classes by being good at 2 things and shit at 2 others

Servant is a support class and similar to King's backup function but they're average across the board. To boost that they get two jobs (Subclasses) which helps boost their stats as well as diversifies their skills

Vizier is the smart guy and play second banana to the king and sort acts as a second opinion to the king and he handles the resources of the kingdom. Due to being the smart guy he'll be useful for dungeon scouting and searching.

Ninja is the rogue but tankier cuz his high quest stat is linked to defense. He'll also be used for scouting, searching, and of course handling the traps thrown your way

Oracle is the charisma monkey and will help with negotiation and stuff like getting monsters to join your kingdom. He's also in charge of the religion which is pure fluff as well as acting as the healbot for the party.
>>
File: traits.png (65KB, 561x588px) Image search: [Google]
traits.png
65KB, 561x588px
Rolled 6, 2, 6 = 14 (3d6)

Part 2 of the intro spiel.

Anyway you got the knight and he's the fight monkey and he can either be a meatshield of the weaker members or a frontline badass. His carnage skill is very great for mowing down mooks.

Anyway for shits and giggles on charts like the naming charts, job, or background I'm going to let do RoC as the Japanese call it which is roll or choice.

Choice is obvious you pick one result. With roll well if it's d66 like some of these charts you roll 2d6 and read it as a percentile.

Anyway those who want to play should declare their what they want. And we'll move from their.

Anyway our players will roll this chart if they wish to gen a name for our lovely kingdom . I too will also roll for a name

Once a name is chose we will roll for the kingdom's traits which will give us all sorts of neat and useful shit
>>
File: traits 2.png (92KB, 504x665px) Image search: [Google]
traits 2.png
92KB, 504x665px
Rolled 3, 5 = 8 (2d6)

Fuck I mess up the rolls lets just say I got a 35, 25, and 56

Some combos are :
Deep Cat Land
Orthodox [Name of where you're playing] Alliance
Eastern Magicalopolis

Also while I'm at it I'll do the kingdom traits roll. First is the the traits table and then another roll for what that table gives me
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

4chan's anti-spam thing is fucking with my post I'll just roll for the resource table and explain shit next post
>>
File: blank kingdom.png (418KB, 1031x1606px) Image search: [Google]
blank kingdom.png
418KB, 1031x1606px
Rolled 4, 2 = 6 (2d6)

Aight I got a talent which is great. In meikyuu you got three resources: Citizens, Materials, Money.

Citizens has two sub-types: Monster citizens which you gain mainly by convincing non-hostile monsters to join you are counted separately and sorted by species have a variety of uses. Such as making a PC with monster skills, skills requiring them, and turning into items.

Talents are like regular citizens except they have a job and that job has a special talent only effect which you can toggle. They work like any other skill but most of the Talent effects are passives that are turned "on" for the rest of the game, like the Warrior which gives a +1 to all attack rolls. You'll want to collect them and increase lifestyle as the amount you have toggled are keyed to that stat.

Anyway see this sheet? This doubles as the map for your kingdom and the dungeon. As a kingdom map you'll always place in the center a palace which is your first facility and then you add some corridors connecting the rooms and an exit.

Facilities are buildings and your reason for expanding your territories. they come in two flavors room and supplemental. Room ones eat one space save for supplemental facilities which are placed in occupied rooms.

There is a way to place more than one room type facility but it requires becoming a vassal to a specific nation and getting their special facility.

As a dungeon map it'll be filled during the scouting process and playing through it.

Back to the talent I'm gonna roll on the job chart which is a simple d66 roll and see what I get
>>
Monitoring this thread.
>>
File: jobs.png (17KB, 499x152px) Image search: [Google]
jobs.png
17KB, 499x152px
>>46268918
Pic related is the job table

Right I got an executioner which when tagged increases the voice of the people at the game's start by 1.

Fuck that yall niggas get a summoner: (Assist) You may use this effect whenever you wish. Choose a random Rare Item from a category of your choice. The GM secretly randomly determines a room from the map for this adventure and places that Item in that room. If a PC searches that room, they receive the Item.

This will be more abuseable and interesting.

>>46268947
Sup dude you wanna join in one the fun?

Char gen is pretty piss easy as each class gives you a stat array. From then you get a job and add a point of the relevant stat connected to it and add another point and do some simple maths for your stats and pick your class skill.

If you feel lazy I'll tell you what to do for the substats and what your items do.
>>
Rolled 4, 1, 4, 4, 6, 1, 1, 4, 3, 3, 4, 5, 3, 1, 3, 1, 6, 3, 2, 6, 2, 5, 4, 6 = 82 (24d6)

Rolling basic information, will decide on class later.
>>
File: pc naming.png (66KB, 520x619px) Image search: [Google]
pc naming.png
66KB, 520x619px
>>46270015
Aight.

Also I don't have much to add outside of dumping images right now. So I'll just dump the char gen related shit and then I'll put up the kingdom sheet which is not to be confused with the map

First names, backgrounds, relationship, and the likes and dislikes.
>>
Rolled 3, 4, 2, 4, 2, 5 = 20 (6d6)

Daphne the Rumoured, Innkeeper Oracle
Background: Abandoned in the Dungeon
Goal: Become lovers with a female character
Dislikes: Executions, Quiet Living

Wit 3, Charisma 5, Quest 2, Warfare 1
9 HP, 4 Capacity, 9 Defense, 26 Followers
Equipment: Warhammer, Drink, Drink, Amulet, Full Course

Kingdom Contribution: Kingdom is strongly devout; gain a Temple; Landmakers can learn Angel skills.

Rolling for additional items.
>>
File: pc names 2.png (56KB, 513x573px) Image search: [Google]
pc names 2.png
56KB, 513x573px
>>
>>46270243
That's Lunch, Lunch, Star Fragment
So, to reiterate:

Daphne the Rumoured, Innkeeper Oracle

Background: Abandoned in the Dungeon
Goal: Become lovers with a female character
Dislikes: Executions, Quiet Living

Wit 3, Charisma 5, Quest 2, Warfare 1
9 HP, 4 Capacity, 9 Defense, 26 Followers

Skills: Enlightenment, Mood Maker
Equipment: Warhammer, Drink, Drink, Amulet, Full Course, Star Fragment (Lunch x2)

Kingdom Contribution: Kingdom is strongly devout; gain a Temple; Landmakers can learn Angel skills
>>
File: background 1.png (29KB, 511x218px) Image search: [Google]
background 1.png
29KB, 511x218px
>>46270289
For the sake of shenanigans I'll let lunches and stack because chef gimmicks are fun gimmicks. Also same thing with drinks.

Also what shall be the religion of this kingdom?
>>
File: background 2.png (103KB, 498x655px) Image search: [Google]
background 2.png
103KB, 498x655px
>>
File: background 3.png (103KB, 503x645px) Image search: [Google]
background 3.png
103KB, 503x645px
>>
File: likes & dislikes 1.png (56KB, 503x540px) Image search: [Google]
likes & dislikes 1.png
56KB, 503x540px
Times like this I wish I could upload multiple pictures.

But the charts for the kingdom and char gen are almost done
>>
>>46270347
Since I rolled Angels, definitely Angel worship with lots of celebration of the divine gift that is good food.
Especially fish. Eating fish is good, eating fish is holy.
>>
File: dislikes and likes 2.png (19KB, 523x266px) Image search: [Google]
dislikes and likes 2.png
19KB, 523x266px
>>46270465
Deep ones BBQ party is an official celebration?
>>
>>46270491
Totally.
>>
File: social links GO!.png (63KB, 529x394px) Image search: [Google]
social links GO!.png
63KB, 529x394px
Because Im getting lazy I might skip on the wandering and rest table charts and shit and read off results.
>>
File: hate chart.png (6KB, 461x84px) Image search: [Google]
hate chart.png
6KB, 461x84px
>>
File: kingdom sheet.jpg (217KB, 1031x1638px) Image search: [Google]
kingdom sheet.jpg
217KB, 1031x1638px
and here's the kingdom sheet
>>
File: kingdom sheet 2.jpg (249KB, 1009x1634px) Image search: [Google]
kingdom sheet 2.jpg
249KB, 1009x1634px
>>
>>46273593
i will also bump.
>>
Rolled 4, 4, 1, 4, 2, 4 = 19 (6d6)

6d6 to gen a character?
>>
>>46276725

d66 for some charts.

If you want to roll for everything than 24d6 will be used. But you can just pick shit.

Only thing you need to roll for is the kingdom traits.
>>
Rolled 1, 5, 5, 4, 5, 6, 1, 3, 1, 2, 4, 3, 4, 6, 6, 5, 3, 1, 6, 6, 5, 6, 2, 3 = 93 (24d6)

>>46276990
Redo over with rolling for the entire thing then
>>
>>46277181
Aight then spread those numbers on the various charts. And don't forget to pick a class.

>>46270289
When you're done this is how it should look
>>
Let it die.
>>
Has there been any update for Shinobigami?
>>
I'll bump it, so as not to have it die while I am reading it.
>>
Rolled 6, 5, 1, 2, 2, 1, 4, 5, 4, 5, 2, 4, 2, 6, 4, 5, 6, 6, 1, 3, 6, 6, 1, 6 = 93 (24d6)

Rolling without fucking up
>>
6+5 Descendant of: Faerie Queen (2)
1 Gain a Library and a Guild (Science)
2 Boost Culture by 1
14 Doctor
5 Name Table B + Nickname Table B
45 Lacrosse of the False Faith (24)
2.6 Background: Raise Order level to 5
Dislikes: Stupid People(45), Bugs (66)

Relationships:

Loyalty(1) and Love (6)
>>
Rolled 5, 2, 3, 6, 1, 4, 4, 1, 6, 6, 2, 1, 4, 4, 2, 5, 4, 1, 4, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1 = 72 (24d6)

>>46270015
Makin a char i guess
>>
Good morning all.

Anyway since this isn't dead yet I'll give it hope to those who are rolling characters to finish up and start this.

Also don't forget to pick a class which don't roll for.

>King
>Vizier
>Ninja
>Knight
>Servant h

Have not been taken yet and there must always be a king.
>>
>>46287617
>Name: Schwarze the Short Lived

>Background: Descendant of a skilled craftsman
>Goal: Discover/Create 5th level Arms item
>Likes: The opposite sex, Food
>Dislikes: Waking up early, Ogres

>Job: Noble
>Class: Vizier
Wit: 4 Charisma:3 Quest:1 Warfare:2
HP:9 Capacity:3 Defense:8 Followers:16

Skills: Domestic Politics, Noblesse Oblige

Equipment:Full course, Firearm, Amulet, Drink

>Son of moderately wealthy craftsman, hopes to live up to his reputation
>Good grasp on economy, as befitting his position (before he got dragged off into ruling council
>Enjoys simple pleasures of life; a bit distressed by his important position
>Secretly wishes to reform kingdom into constitutional monarchy or republic
>>
>>46288123
Oh look out we got a noble here.
>>
>>46288883
Which still leaves us with only two characters.
>>
>>46288947
Once we get a king and I guess a Ninja because searchin' and trappin' we'll get this thing going.

>>46288123
Ayy Famlam what did you get for the kingdom traits roll?
>>
>>46286281
same
>>
>>46289033
Kingdom traits?
Err, where's the chart for that?
>>
>>46289267
Those two posts have them

>>46267886
>>46268144
>>
Note: I work for about 8 hours soooooo I'm just rolling to have rolled for now. NPC me if you have to and make me a servant. But that's why I'm not picking up an important court role.
>>
>>46289346
Every court role is important.
>>
Rolled 5, 2, 1 = 8 (3d6)

>>46289298
It's 3d6, right?
>>
Rolled 3, 6 = 9 (2d6)

>>46289429
Well, look at that, a talent.
Rollan for job
>>
>>46289453
Aaaaaand happymancer. Because, uh, reasons?
>>
>>46289298
Is every court member really supposed to roll on the Kingdom trait?
>>
>>46289889
yes
>>
>>46289889
Yes. Every Landmaker and the GM.
>>
>>46289467
Being able to shift the result on the change chart is pretty useful.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.