[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would your character commit genocide if it benefited his people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (390KB, 537x416px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
390KB, 537x416px
Would your character commit genocide if it benefited his people?
>>
genocide wasn't really cared about at all before decadence + jews crying about it, it's just a basic feature in amoral evolutionary human group ethnic/racial behaviour
>>
Of course, anything to ensure the survival and prosperity of his people.
>>
>>46201644
Yeah. I mean, one is his own person, right?
>>
>>46201644
pretty much everyone in the setting I'm in would very much like to try against the totally-not-40k orks that plague the southern half of the world, but I'm not sure if that counts.
>>
File: 09_charlemagne[1].jpg (262KB, 494x597px) Image search: [Google]
09_charlemagne[1].jpg
262KB, 494x597px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvKRbi2ovDY
>>
>one time I was invited to an edgelord game of 5e.
>idea was to make the edgiest characters possible just to see how bad it could get and get a laugh while drinking copious amounts of alcohol
>I make a literal nazi who hates dwarves and gnomes with a fiery passion
>find deck of many things
>draw fates card
>erase the dwarves from existence (their race never develops so everything they did and made disappears too)
>gnomes are killed off with a virulent disease that only effects gnomes
>become god of Genocide and the Undead because he literally destroyed two whole civilizations.
>Barry Eichman is now in the pantheon in all of my DM's settings.
>feels good man
>>
>>46201644
Only if all other options had been exhausted first and if his people were threatened with extinction themselves. He wouldn't condemn an entire race to extinction unless they presented a definite and genuine threat to his own and genocide was the only option available to him.
>>
>>46201644
>Implying my character wouldn;t commit suicide merely because it was a Tuesday and he was bored
>>
>>46201644
Would he ever!!!
>>
My group who are playing a campaign in the fallout universe backed terrorist organization of religious zealots who were focusing on development of advanced technology to ultimately take over the post-apocalyptic ruins of Miami. The faction hated ghouls and eventually used the technology the group collected for them to commit genocide on the group of ghouls who controlled downtown. They seemed a little shook up.
>>
They did it once. They'll do it again.
Minorities like elves should pay their fucking taxes and not decide to rebellious shits.
>>
>>46201644
She's a Drow, she'd willingly slit everyone's throats herself if it meant she benifited from it.
Though as of late she holds little love for her own people aswell so with few exceptions she'd even set the Underdark burning.
>>
Well they have reason to believe that the BBEG is their future self.
So some time in the future they may have already commited genocide and built a kingdom from the corpses.
>>
>>46201668
>I substitute edginess for actual knowledge: the post
>>
We're playing rogue trader, so we already have. Several times.
>>
>>46201644
As a forever DM, I'll answer this with regards to my novel's MC

He DID commit genocide to benefit his people. In fact, he genocided his own people! Because it was that, or let a demon kill them all and raise them as zombies. So he let them upload their brains to the virtual world or try escaping on their own as he droped a nuke on them.
>>
>>46201644
One of my characters is currently on the adventure with the others primarily because of the opportunity to use the Magical Mystic MacGuffin plot device as a genocidal doomsday device against his people's hated enemy. So yes. Yes he would.

Then again, his people and their enemy are basically fantasy Bosnia and Croatia, if Croatia were also the Egyptians and the Bosnian leader was Magical Moses, so it's not surprising in the least.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.